Speaker 1: Hey, it's speedy, and this is Rick and Bubba's Greatest tits, flashing back through thirty one years of Radio Gold every Saturday morning, wherever you get your podcast, it's Rick and Bubba's Greatest tits.
Speaker 2: Ricking Bubba, ricking Bubba.
Speaker 3: Uh so we go yesterday there. We had a little gaff here on the program, which drew a lot of email throughout the day yesterday, people spitting out coffee, people driving off the road, people who went back last night into the podcast archives and kept rewinding it back, listening to it over and over again. You know, there's good and bad with this. This time we're living in where our content is captured and you can have it as much as you want. Yeah, there's good and bad with that.
Speaker 4: Used to you have to you had to hear it second hand if you missed it, and then you could always deny it.
Speaker 3: But did you get that for a bank nine? We have it over there, We sure do.
Speaker 1: I was gonna forget even touchdown. I don't know, probably not. It's just good to have it.
Speaker 2: Was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well it's out there, guys. Yeah, I mean there's a lot of a lot of capture these days. Yeah, so Bubba got an email yesterday was honest, and he forded it on to me. Goodness, and it was, and here it is. It's from Patrick listening to the show. O'patrick, o'pat old Man, Campbell's boy, Bubba's little gaff during the Thermostat discussion is a definite best of moment. And that brings up something I've noticed over the years of having the Rick and Bubba Extreme Club, and then now I'm a podcast person, meaning he's always been somebody who can go back and look at a lot of things on his own time, and he is making the case that the month of August tends to give us some of the best and funniest moments on the show throughout our history. He said, I don't have the entire twenty five years to check on this, but I have gone back and looked at the last eleven years, and here are things that happened in August, and he's listed them here. Two thousand and eight Don One's final show and the Disney protests with various Disney character's voice by a former show employee. Now, I don't remember that bit, but I think that was the one when they were the scruntled employees and we begin to act like that they were answering to all the various Disney characters. Two thousand and nine, Bubba cuts his finger on Pedia like you remember that.
Speaker 4: I did several times, So I don't. I don't deny that.
Speaker 3: In turn final cuts, Dad hammers Greg.
Speaker 5: I remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Greg's LiPo Chris stinks.
Speaker 1: Oh Chris thinks. Oh gosh, I played that on Best of You.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I play. And a guy named and a guy named Wiener dies of swine flu. All of that was in August of two thousand and nine. August twenty ten panned down Greg's captured moments. I remember this too, The discussion of the Miss Chubby paget that was. I remember that one too. Shine that day, moth flies in Bubba's ear, Oh, that was remember that one. I don't. I don't think we have the tools to pull this off. Bubba's hot text that means he text his tennis partner that was supposed to be meant to Betty. Yeah, I remember that. It's so to see and Greg. Greg discusses Bears and show enough good r VS.
Speaker 4: All that was that that long ago that Bears had shown enough for It was a while ago.
Speaker 3: All of that was August twenty ten from a person he who has all the twenty It was a blowout year, wasn't it twenty eleven? In August? This stands alone the birth of the now famous Big Mama. Won't one that was?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Was Greg? You in August of twenty In August? Yep? In August, I remember it being hot, Greg.
Speaker 5: All these are in August.
Speaker 3: Weird.
Speaker 5: You don't have to ask after every segment is this August?
Speaker 1: It's all August, Greg. That's why I'm reading the August leavest. I just don't remember being that hot.
Speaker 3: When I said twenty twelve ragou commercial, I remember that one, you know, twenty twelve? Yep? Was it August? Yes, Greg, that's yes. In twenty twelve in August Rix Dixie Truck, I remember that one. I remember that echo and that was hard. That was a real issue. Greg loses the love seat, Yep, remember that. It's not the bag that one in August yep. Adler's Black Tuesday. Don't remember that one. I don't remember that either.
Speaker 1: We armglings when he was dating that black girl. Greg, And there it is.
Speaker 3: Write another one down for August twenty nineteen, right down one for August twenty nineteen. Funny Rick and Bubba CD names that always happens in August, because we remember, we got to do a new one, and it also also August twenty twelve, just keep trying traffic. Also at August twenty twelve, Greg's Apple rant about ooh you got the big one. Ye're talking about the sheep. Yeah, but my favorite was ooh you got the big one. Now now it's going back to ooh you have the little one. But anyway, jeoh you got the midside there. August twenty thirteen, Greg has to get That's when i had y'all bring in the corn. I'm so glad you quit planting gardens. Yeah, and Bubba and his famous dog bowl dot debut in August twenty thirteen. That one has been removed. Apparently Bubba has turned hisself into a great Dan Now I call the Washington twenty fourteen. In August speedies tick scare. Oh boy, I was there one. I ricked that one. I'll never forget that. August August twenty fifteen, Bubba berries Pete Van Warren again. Yes, sir, heard you say his name? Meow, I'm patient zero exit interview. Remember that. Yeah, that was the best that did Mark August twenty sixteen, the car crash victims that were chased by bees, the one everybody. We do that every year still, they send it to us every day. And we discussed if Greg is going to hell for making fun of Tim Tebow in twenty eighteen in August and down in twenty seventeen, we did nothing in August twenty eighteen. In August, that's when we found the Froggy Fresh video and started screaming there. But I got dunked on and then of course you have what's churning now in August of twenty nineteen. Right, So he said, got a good weekend, He said, yesterday's gaff is just a typical August here. Yeah, he makes a pretty good case, he does. I think we're fired up for football season? Is that what it is? It gets a little edgy. I think it's the blazing heat makes everybody just wings. I'm still laughing at I really I saw you conci I'm Knowasdler Adler, what was that? Adler?
Speaker 4: Do you remember?
Speaker 3: I think it was just like a really.
Speaker 5: Bad day for me or something like that.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 6: I really believe I'm right I saw what's the funds before you said it. I saw you thinking about it.
Speaker 3: What the hell? I almost didn't say he's got that? It was August.
Speaker 5: I went with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that Lee which out the trouble at August. I want to know what we did in twenty seventeen. We did nothing in August. Yeah, it's been a bad What happened to us that year? You talking about anything goes August? Then August?
Speaker 4: Yeah, anything goes off.
Speaker 3: So we then August and then we're only about halfway? Are well? Yeah we got a little more week. What is the day twenty first? Wow? Wow? In the twenties now? Yeah, I know. Keep thinking about my house being so we need to get that done. Is that ever gonna happen? Yeah? I hope what will happen? First? Okay, here's what I like.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna do a live remote from their house if you don't mind during the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, clean up. Well, here's the thing in People to Come. Two things are happening, and the show always helps because we've talked about both on the show. So now things all things are even because they both have been discussed on the show, which has spawned more response because it it just does. Yeah. So now the contest is this, you know, Helms, I know you love the what IFFs. Uh, this is not really a what if, but this is which one do you think will happen first?
Speaker 5: Would you rather?
Speaker 3: Now it's not a would you rather? It's really what which one will happen first? Bubba gets his AT and T problem resolved. Our speedyes housees. Oh, both of those are up there. Speedy. You came out the gate really quick. I thought, man, this thing will be wrapped.
Speaker 1: Into Oh yeah, there was a there was a contract on it quick. It's just that old contingency.
Speaker 3: Dang.
Speaker 1: But you know, I don't understand. I'm scratching my little bald head on.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: They got a wonderful house. It was nice in a prime location at a great price. By the way, just reduced here within the last four.
Speaker 3: Or five there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so if we saw that, buppy, you go to my Twitter account. I think I tweeted it out last week. You didn't see a location of the house and everything.
Speaker 2: Fift we'll be back ricking Bubba, ricking Bubba.
Speaker 3: Y'all were talking about cleaning out garages, and I will tell you this, we all have our little quirks and and and and the one for me is I loathe wasting time. I loathe it. I do not like for time to be used inefficiently. It just drives me crazy. And I'm not talking about you kick it out of year and you're just relaxing. I'm talking about when you go, okay, let's let's go, let's go, let's get I don't like meetings. It could have been an email. And if we're gonna get in a meeting, let's get something done. Uh and uh and and and and if we're gonna if we're gonna get after it that I don't like to talk about problems and never talk about solutions. Those kinds of things drive me crazy. So if I take a window.
Speaker 4: And you have to identify your problem for you conserve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but let's identify it and quit talking around it. You know what I mean? My favorites When you go to the third meeting and everybody and everybody tells their stories about how bad something is. Again, all right, we've heard all the stories. Well we're gonna sob it. I told you that time I was on the board, I fired a coach and kick the team out of the league in fifty five minutes. They've been talking about that coach and that team for months. And then I got on the board, I said here, I moved to remove them. I can I get a second? All right? There you go? Next done? So anyway, I'm not on the board anymore. Didn't last very long. But anyway, so got things done. I really do believe that people will just get a kind of a jolly out of talking about problems. I think they just like it. You know, let me tell you what he did this time. Let me tell you my stories. If I'm Trump, your story? Are we going to get this guy in the league? You know? And remember the hat has come up, so you wanna have a better story in that person? Are we Are we just gonna deal with these people the rest of our lives, or we gonna do something. But anyway, so if I have a window and I go in this window, I want to accomplish this, and it doesn't get accomplished, you can't get it back. I mean, you know, it's it's you realize that time I did, I accomplished nothing, and and that drives me crazy. So anyway, Uh, speaking of garages, I don't know why this is and and write this down. This will turn out to be something that will be so in the garage. So we have a couple of bicycles and we don't live in a place where bicycles work. You have to load your bike up and take it somewhere to ride the world. Okay, So something and at one time at one time, because I guess, I guess, I guess that we just love people. What is this our obsession with I want, I want to create hassles unnecessarily. I don't like that. I don't like that either. So the the bikes had a function at one time. And Bubb and I told you all the stories of when our kids were little and they were playing in a little league baseball league that you literally had to park how far Bubb, I mean it was. It's not to them off probably No, No, that's not exaggeration. That's not exaggeration. So people would get either cars with wagons and all this stuff because you would go on a track. I mean, like the first time my kid played there, ilight went past the pile of bones where parents didn't make it. It's like every I mean it was, and I'm coming out. If you wanted your your snow. If the children's grandparents wanted to come see a game, they couldn't be a certain age. They couldn't get there. I mean they had to be able to be in some sort of health to get there. And so Bubba and I decided we would get bikes to ride out out there. And that's when we got the Townies. It was a game change a game. It was a game changer. Best of shows there.
Speaker 4: So as the kids got older, you move closer to the parking lot. And about the time we got to the front field, mine didn't want to play anything.
Speaker 3: I made one kid play one more year just so I could have that front field one time. He cried the whole season. But anyways, supposed boring. But anyway, so now you won't play at that front field. By golly, I'm on park one time right there and walk through that field. But anyway, So so once that happened, then came you know, more delusion, delusion month from my family. We will now be back people that when we go to the beach, we bring our own box. That's fun. Let's get the bike right out and hang box on racks and this is that and you lose one going down the highway and one's not strapped in good and and you know, oh my gosh, you gotta get out. So finally I said, with renting box from now on, that done. We're bringing box down here, especially when kids at out grown box. We were about to buy a new box, Let's just rent the BIX. I know they're not as good as what we can bring, but but it's such low hassle. I don't see us riding Box that much other than this one year. We go to the beach once a year and then we're Totny's bikes are inund So then what happens the towny and Sherry's bike end up in the garage forever and ever. Amen, I just see it. There's the bikes again. So then here we go. Now we got the last kid going to college. Well, he declared, said, hey, you know what, I want to take that bike to college with me. And I said, okay. She she said, hey, you need to get those bikes serviced. Okay, So all right, all right, let me get that window there it is bike fixed window. Now what I wanted to do how I saw the day is I would drop the bikes and say these need to be fully serviced. Probably need new tires, et cetera, and y'all holler at me when they're done. I just need them before August fifty, okay, And it'd be fine with me if I never saw him again, too. I was ready to take them from you and put them in the truck to go too auburt. Okay, Oh no, these don't look too bad at all. I really don't believe you need to leave them. All we need to do is just, you know, do a little quick service. Can you wait? What kind of time were talking? Uh? These things look great. I mean you've kept them indoors. So the tires looked fine. I said, I don't feel good about the tires. Uh no, no, they just you know, they lose air if they just sit around like that. The tires aren't look fine. And Rick the word dry rot. And I said, I don't feel good about the tires. And Sam is Sam, No, no, no tires. Hey kind of got a little bit of a ham a bock expert. Excuse me, excuse me now, If you if you don't leave them outside, they don't dry rot. Okay, all right, so you feel good about that. I feel great about them, alrighty. So uh so they work, and they adjust tires and get that one kickstand wood and was kind of broke. Now we got a new kickstand on it. And I need I need, I need a chain, you know, because you can't leave a backing anymore, so I steal it. You know. I've already sent one off with a kid to college that was stolen in one day. Okay, so called that. But anyway, so uh so, uh, I said, so these are good, you know what these are. I have to hear the history of the town. I have to hear, you know, what kind of sherries. It's from some other country or something. And I said, ye, yeah, really you know, And then I didn't want to say I don't really care about box enough to hear the conversation. I've joined in. Yeah, I participated, you know what I mean. I talked, I talked about all this, and and all I could think about this must leave. Please let me leave with bikes that work. And I'll never hear about these bocks again until I don't know where they're going to go when we're trying to give a thing down to college. So anyway, no way, when you get the shelf that Cherry says We've got to have end this bike in one truck. Not possible, but anyway, so she still thinks it can. But anyway. So uh so I thought, before I know it, I've got two bikes. He said, Hey, these are actually a pretty good condition. I think they're fine. So we're done. We're done. You know, here you go, little a little done them, have them have a chain. We're gone. I thought, well, you know, and I felt good. I felt a fishing because I got the chain I needed. You know that, I mean the lock, you know what I mean. Yeah, yes, I felt like I got all that one run. Did have do another stop? Okay? And uh he didn't have it too. And I was in good shape and I'm feeling good. So as soon as I get home, I go to grab the towny. All the tires are flat. Sure what and uh? And then I put Sherry's bike in there. Uh and then it's flat now. So the tire tubes were dry rotted, even though the rubber was fine. And and that's why I brought it to a bock place, so you'd look for things like that. And uh, you know who discovered the problem, frenchy. So I go home and a kid from France finds it, but the box shop couldn't find it. The kid from France walks out and and broken English and finds the problem. And now he's taking tires off. He's pulling the cake. Gets in there and grabs that tube and pulls it out, points at the hole in it and uh, and the tubes, the tubes are dry rotted. You know what. I brought it in. I said, this thing's been sitting in the garage. I'm telling you for probably eight years. I mean, there's no way it doesn't need new tire. And don't feel good about tar. And I said, gotta tell I don't feel good about tar a bike. Now they're fine, they're fine. It was the tube. Wasn't tell that. And that's part of the When I say tires, I'm just including the tube, you know what I mean. I don't know what kind of tires are only I have no idea. And I'm assuming your bike window has closed. Oh yeah, yeah, I've moved on. Yeh see, I've moved on now and now so really the time I went and everything I did, all right, all right, let me cling to this. Does the fact that I was able to get a lock for the bike that I'd accomplished something that helps. There's your ten minutes, Rick, Who's gonna steal a bike with flat tires? Right? But but hey, you know what, you know anything else put on there? Hey, bird, you're going back to the to another box shop now, I won't go back to that one, right because so that's the only thing you accomplis getting a lock. That's it. I mean, you know the tire they were straight, and then we moved to break around a little bit. Of course, you know, Frenchy before I knew it, he broke the whole thing down hat in pieces. But uh, you know, and all that time was wasted and he can't even wrap his mind around that. We're just not gonna fix it ourselves home, you know what I mean. That's not how it were, you know, it's really we don't. We don't turn the garage to do a box shop, you know what I mean. I'm not going to get a tube that you can, can you? And I'm like, yeah, I know, I know you can, Frenchie. I just I just can't see me doing all that. You know, I want to drive you got something to blow it up? Well, but it's over. I mean if I don't I gotta have a pat or something though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, but if you had to, you have a pump.
Speaker 3: That's all that. Uh yeah, but I mean you got to go get a tube and you got to put it in the tire and then now now see, I still don't believe in that rubber on outside.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: They keep telling me it's good, but they also told me its b time you get that to con the same people told me I was good to go, said that the rubber on tire is fine. And I have a feeling you're gonna get new everything. I tell what I got. I got four flat tires and and and the lock. That's all I got.
Speaker 2: Ricking Bubba, ricking Bubba.
Speaker 3: To update you if you have missed the hour prior, and I would I would grab that on the YouTube or podcast archives today if you've missed it. Bubba went to play pickleball with halms yesterday. Somewhere between eleven and fifteen minutes in, Bubba went down with a growing pull tear whatever it is, to the point that Helmsy had to help him get in his automobile and pumped gas for him. He was then sent home to the care of his loving wife, Betty lou Bussy, who is here today because you had to give Bubba a ride to work.
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so did you hear what on up? Betty? You were discussing a moment ago that Bubba seemed to overcome his pain tolerance. It seemed to go up just a few moments.
Speaker 8: It's amazing when the Chick fil A came in, you know, he hopped on up, went on over there to the kitchen.
Speaker 9: It really is amazing.
Speaker 3: She looked at me and she says, what there was Now? Now his tolerance for pain is suddenly much higher.
Speaker 4: So well, Rick, after I got into the jeep and Halms was very nice to pump me some gash yesterday. The challenge of the they began to drive home because my right leg you have to pick it up to go from break to gas, and picking it up was not really an option at that point. So I was trying to figure out a way, and I wedged my leg in so I could just move my ankle and try to go, and that really wasn't working very good. So I came up with a way to get home. And I don't recommend this, although I have done it before when I was younger.
Speaker 3: I just had to.
Speaker 4: Drive two footed. I had to use left foot for break I saw. I just drove like it was a tractor and use that as a clutch to stop. And I finally got home. I thought, good not it seemed like every little red light, every stop and go. It was just so painful. So I finally got home and got inside and got into bed, and that was just the whole golf. I can just get. Getting into bed was an ordeal. Something about when you take your pressure off of it is when it hurts. So is it dangles in the air when you're trying to get into something and you're pulling it up. Oh my gosh, it was painful.
Speaker 10: Betty was not at home at this point in time, so you had to manage that on your own, right, And so in the meantime through the raccoons and Betty reaches out to me to kind of see, hey, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, all right, So we have a phone message from Betty. Now she's being brought into the loop and Helmsey has it here. So we're going to play a phone message. We have asked for Betty's permission to play, and she has grace graciously given it. To us. So your day turned too, didn't.
Speaker 9: It, buddy?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 8: I didn't say anything bad in there, I hope. I don't think there's any bad words.
Speaker 3: We'll beep it up.
Speaker 7: Ay.
Speaker 4: So it's come to this.
Speaker 7: We pull or crunch Misell playing the Blue Bears at a church gym today and that right here I've had at home nurse the sick. But yeah, I don't know about going well. I think it's gonna take a while. As Greg says, I don't know if we got the off anyway, jury, Okay, here we go. Well, all right, that's all I have. I'll talk to you.
Speaker 3: Betty say he pulled a crotch. It sounds like Betty was giving herself.
Speaker 9: She was talking to us, trying to Yeah.
Speaker 8: I just muddled my way through it because I'm trying to shop yesterday. And at eleven thirty four I get a text from Bill eleven thirty four, y'all just got off there at ten o'clock. Whatever this I thought was, Sureley, I know where are you pulled groin playing pickleback?
Speaker 3: That was your text?
Speaker 9: Can hardly walk?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: And I said, what you know?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 8: And then that was it silence. So and you were trying to help him in the car. I guess, because so we couldn't text.
Speaker 3: Let me let me go back this because there's certain.
Speaker 4: Things we set the gas station and I wasn't trying to text.
Speaker 3: Trying to drive. You know how we have famous quotes that will last forever and ricking bubble lore. I can see it now, so let me get this straight. He tore crotch muscle playing the blue hairs over the church in pickleball Dot dot Dot Betty Lou Bussy.
Speaker 8: All I could think was when my friend Karen pulled her growing muscle or whatever, and it took like six months to him.
Speaker 9: And I'm thinking six months, you know.
Speaker 3: So look what kind of patient was he at home?
Speaker 9: Well, I get home and I go back there and he's in the bed. And have you eaten lunch? I said lunch?
Speaker 8: I said, you didn't even eat lunch before you pulled a groin muscle or whatever it is.
Speaker 9: So anyway, I told him I was not going to be an enabler.
Speaker 8: I had watched that six hundred pound life and I keep bringing them food.
Speaker 3: I can't get out of bed. I said, oh no, I said, you've done it now.
Speaker 8: I said, your worst night mare has come to fruition.
Speaker 9: Today is the day.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you get to decide what he eats.
Speaker 9: I brought him a big old thing of grapes.
Speaker 8: And a few chicken nuggets, not many more grapes than.
Speaker 3: In your trap. Now she decides what you eat. It was well he suddenly got better.
Speaker 9: Yeah where Yeah, that was a motivator, I bet.
Speaker 4: I remember Betty is an r N. So you know sometimes her bedside manner is not caring as I'd like for it to be.
Speaker 3: Well, you know how you always try to look for the silver lining. She found it?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Well, I mean I just I wanted a little bit of sympathy. You know, I was in agonizing pain. But boy, she comes in with both barrels is on me.
Speaker 8: I said, if we when we do get over this, I mean, buddy, we are going to the gym, and I.
Speaker 9: Mean, I don't want to hear it stretch and yep.
Speaker 3: We are such a new day, right Betty.
Speaker 9: It really is.
Speaker 8: And last night we get in the bed, I mean I had to visit. It was about like you getting him in the jeep, trying to get him in the bed. So then I pull up what a groin pool is supposed to be or whatever. I actually looked it up and it says groin pools are common in people who play sports, and we're that require a lot of running and jumping.
Speaker 9: I'm like, what if you played a sport that requires running? What do you haven't growing?
Speaker 8: And then I'm like, he can't get his position to sleep, so therefore I can't either. So I said, how should I sleep with a pulled groin muscle?
Speaker 9: Bab you know? Look that up.
Speaker 8: Change your sleeping position, keep experimenting to find the most pain reducing position there, lace wedge, shake pillows under your hip to provide pushinging sleep with a pillow between your knees.
Speaker 9: I just started laughing.
Speaker 8: I thought, this means we're not gonna get any sleep.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm taking you to work because.
Speaker 4: They'll be up.
Speaker 9: Right away getting something out of this.
Speaker 3: No problem. Take you to work. I want to look at.
Speaker 4: You that whole that whole little lingo they were giving is they're basically telling you ain't you ain't anyway?
Speaker 11: Good?
Speaker 3: Oh Betty, what's your daylight today?
Speaker 9: I don't know. I think we're headed to the therapist. I don't know where we're going.
Speaker 3: You got somebody there ain't.
Speaker 4: Now I've checked in with several. There's nothing really we can do with ice and rest.
Speaker 10: So so back to normal day, normal normal day.
Speaker 3: But you know what, everybody needs a motivation to work through rehab, right, and I think Betty's found it. As long as she's in charge of what you get to eat. I mean that that that will motivate you get it on your feet.
Speaker 4: Well, yesterday it really wasn't a problem because the pain was so that food was not an issue. And she unless she has resteriously my back or my knee wasn't hurting. All that concentration somewhere else. Your brain's busy on something such a new day.
Speaker 8: When he recovered, his stomach was growling so loud this morning it woke me up.
Speaker 3: It's that.
Speaker 9: We had a piece of s and some grilled.
Speaker 5: Vegables.
Speaker 3: That was great. You couldn't get up a lot of it. It really was good. Just a lot of plate, a lot of.
Speaker 4: Now, Betty's a great cook, and you know she will take good care of me. I'm sure, and you know we're just I'm just so lucky to have Betty.
Speaker 8: Then he gets in there trying to chase he had a show on. We've had TV trouble, as y'all know, did so. I don't know if we were watching Sling or YouTube or what all. We have now that it was one of those channels. And he had to have the Apple TV remote though.
Speaker 5: Well I had.
Speaker 9: I had the Apple TV remote.
Speaker 8: Back they're charging that he was using his phone to watch the thing, and I didn't realize. I was trying to turn the one on in the bedroom, trying to get sein Felt on because we need something funny, you know, to go to sleep or whatever.
Speaker 9: And I'm bashing the one for the den and he's he's like, this show keeps now, this is massed down.
Speaker 12: Growing.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to see. I'm trying to see the end of dateline and it's this really interesting story about the little house in the woods. And he can't and they're telling you, you know, they built it up for an hour and they're giving you the end of it. And the thing keeps cutting off Apple TV and I'm like, what's there? Pushing the remote.
Speaker 3: I go to the bedroom. She goes, it ain't working.
Speaker 4: It ain't working, and I said, well, there's the remote for it, right, You're pushing the one in.
Speaker 3: The middle, Daddy versus technology.
Speaker 4: It is Technology is undefeated, five hundred and forty to zero.
Speaker 3: The story you got a raccoon you had to deal with. We'll be right back. You got a lot of problems about Rick and Bubba. Rick and Bubba speedy is out awful limits with you just showed me. We brought it up in the kickoff hour, did you okay? Because since we just talked about pets, it kind of ties in a lot of you know, the plight of Claudia. Uh, the the cat that's speedy somehow, like we just talked about, was pressured into the having and then, like you know, we all know this about dogs and cats. Dogs will move with you, cats won't. They don't really want to be told where they're going to live. They like to pick where they want to live. So the cat ran off in the woods, and you guys moved to your new home. Uh your your downsizing project, Well you really did downsize because you you remnus one cat now, right, But but we there's a family that moved into the home that you moved from. Correct where Claudia says she still lives. And we've been watching this update about her coming out of the woods, eating but then returning. And it looks like now the family that now has your former home, it's their home now. Yes, it is their home that Claudia has now decided she will live with them.
Speaker 1: I got a text last night from the Leons that said, mister speedy cat and that's because that's what his son calls That's fine, okay, mister speedy cat had has been. It's a female, but it's mister speedy like it's my cat.
Speaker 3: Mister Speedy's. Yeah. I know it was tough for me to get that going too, but that's what they're talking. It's the mind of a child. Anyway.
Speaker 1: It's been eating and finally got up enough nerve to come inside and play with the boys tonight. They're in heaven and he and he sent me pictures of the boys playing with the cat.
Speaker 3: Be sure you saved the term. They're in heaven.
Speaker 1: Right, And I said, I can't. I'm so glad you let us know. I'll show Terry and the boys this. Uh that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Uh. The boy's face is a priceless because they were I mean, tell me how it was received by the family, because you're almost done now.
Speaker 1: And then I said, and then he said, I wish they liked me much as the cat, which was kind of funny.
Speaker 3: But you never threw in there. Hey, I'll come by and get it, like right, no, because they just he was just boy, he's really implying.
Speaker 4: So that's a good time to get this is saying, or was he saying, We've got it, come get it.
Speaker 3: I know, Greg, that's one thing you got to thanks buddy, appreciate you thinking about that. And so I think he's saying, looks but he's nothing the woods anymore. We actually know where he is. You can't come get him.
Speaker 1: Here's what I think. I think he would say that though. Now here's what I Here's what I do. He follow me and you stay with this narrative. Okay, here's what I hear and see. I hope that you guys will be okay with us keeping it. That's what he's saying. All right, my kids loved this cat. I wish they loved me as much as this cat. They're in heaven.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is this is him sitting sending a signal if you give us the green light, which you will, then they would like to make him part of their family now or part of their family. Right.
Speaker 4: I think what we have here is a lack of communication.
Speaker 3: Right, well, I think he was wanting you to come get Greg. Well help him. Trying to help me, I need you to leave.
Speaker 5: Are they going to continue to call it mister Speedy cat or they go back?
Speaker 1: That seems to be another that they don't give it a real name and call it by his real names because they don't want to get too attached to it. Right, And it's mister Speedy's cat. In other words, mister Speedy's come to get his damn cat.
Speaker 3: Greg's twice in two days now. And I'm trying to help you. I'm looking at you.
Speaker 1: I think they're happy with it in a p and tell them the cat's got a new last name.
Speaker 3: In a prior conversation, can you change that file?
Speaker 1: In a prior conversation we did have, it was brought up, hey we don't want the cat, you know, we can come back, And he said, hey, they love the cat, like they really like the cat.
Speaker 3: Let's all right, now, this is important. What was the reaction from your family? This is creature.
Speaker 1: So I cut and paste the two pictures of the kids playing with the cat, and I said, Hey, Claudia, which we called it just was reduced to kitty. Okay, hey, kitty seems to be fine. She's inside, she loves the family, she's playing, looks like all is good. Please look at the faces on these kids. How can you know if we tried to bring Claudia here, she'd probably try to get back.
Speaker 3: There and she would you know, and far as you know. And then it was silence nothing.
Speaker 1: I was like, hmm, interesting, and so finally they started replying later. I think Tyler forgot we had a cat. J C. Couldn't care less. Every now and then he'd be like, hey, yeah, there's a cat. Terry acts like she cares, which I think is brilliant, but doesn't really show much effort in trying to get the cat.
Speaker 3: Her actions speak otherwise. Reese, on the other hand, wants the cat. He's like, man, I really wish we had the cat? Did he say that he has? He's like, hey, are we gonna go get the cat?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 3: Boy? Direct question right? And I said, well.
Speaker 1: You know, buddy, you're you're fifteen years old. I mean, you got other things going on. You don't care about the cat. Look those little kids, they're three and five they love the little And his response was and he just kind of looked at me a little bit blank, stare, Yeah, so I think he's old enough, he'll get over it.
Speaker 3: So have you made your decision? I think? I think so I need to have the formal conversation with Chris. Are you ever going to go? Do you want? Well? I've had that, I've had that conversation.
Speaker 1: And he said, that's what I said a few minutes ago when when j C and I, when jac and I went back, we said, hey, look we'll come back and get the cat. Well, he goes, now, look you can, you can try to catch it. That's fine, But what we love the cat. We're fine with the cat. You need to do the official your cat. Are you good with the cat being yours?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: All right, let me ask Greg.
Speaker 1: Let me let me ask Greg about this real quick for approval from you. What do you want me to type to Chris?
Speaker 3: Hey, good, good to hear the cats in the house. Good to hear the cats in the house.
Speaker 1: If you want us to come get it, I guess now would be a good time. Really, do you want us to come get it?
Speaker 3: Over here? Over here?
Speaker 4: Chris, do y'all want the cat officially.
Speaker 3: We're ready to let we're tired, we're tired of talking about it. That look, no more pictures, please go with Bubba. Greg led with the negative. Greg gives them an option for you to come because I feel bad for well, Greg, don't.
Speaker 5: Be like this just our heart today.
Speaker 1: What if goes and spends the night a couple of nights a week with them and sleeps in his old room?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, so Buba, what you say again? Are you?
Speaker 4: I would say, Chris, are you ready to officially make the cat you yours? Let's we're good with that. Let's drop the hammer on this your cat and understood?
Speaker 3: All good? Yes, and all good? If not, I don't want to put the leave, don't offer that option.
Speaker 1: Okay, just say hey, if y'all would like to just defiicial be your cat, we are good with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, not.
Speaker 1: Say even though you're not, say or or we could come get it.
Speaker 3: Don't even do that, right because then that leaves that off. But if he's not good But if he if he's not good with it, do you think he would reply speedy? We don't want If he doesn't, that was on him. And if he doesn't then that's on him, is it here? Is hey?
Speaker 1: Good to see the cat is in the house and the boys are loving it. Are you ready to officially make the cat you're your own?
Speaker 3: That's We're good with that. We're good when you are that. That's key, all right, that's good. Are you the reason he's calling it mister Speedy's cat? There's a reason that. Is you good with that? Yeah, daddy, Greg Bubba thirty five minutes now past the hour. And you know we've all been there. You get a car, and you got an automobile, and the manufacturer's warranty just sticks fired. You're probably three hundred miles into the where the warranty will not cover, and all of a sudden you look up and something on these new high tech cars, some compute or something shutting down. You know what you say, I mean, you can't even. And so here's the big news. If you really, if you want to try to have something and it actually work, go ahead and put your car get an extended warranty through our Forensic car Shield car shield. Look, use the promo Cobubba. We'll get you ten percent off right now now when you're under the car shield. Anything that is that is protected. On the extended warranty, you then will have car shield dealing with an ASC certified mechanic that you pick or the dealership whichever one you want to do. And then when you're under the car shield, you get twenty four to seven roadside assistance and a rental car while yours is being fixed, and they don't charge you anything for that. This is America's number one auto protection provider car Shield, So find out you know what's available, get your car covered, and then and enjoy it. Call them at one eight hundred car six thousand mentioned Bubba there get ten percent off. I go to carshield dot com use the promo code Bubba. That'll also save you ten percent. Also you can go to Rickingbubba dot com under the sponsor's button. All right, So I noticed some things in the break and I know Speedy had to leave, but he needs to come back because we can't.
Speaker 5: He's out there. Call but he got choked.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Greg called him out on something, right, and he got tickled and he was eating the cracker and he went down the wrong hole.
Speaker 3: I look at his eyes water, Speedy, I need you know how Sometimes rig of it a message you got. But you know, when you're working with somebody, Greg and you know you have to It's really I feel like I'm as counselor and you have to get him to say. I want you to say the following phrase because if until you do that, this isn't healthy. There you go. And so somebody was on me, and undoubtedly the person hung up. But and they had the worst advice that I've heard so far. And they were about to tell you to just leave this cat and get another cat. But see, that's such terrible, terrible, terrible advice because that would be under the assumption that you want another cat. So I need you to say, because I think it'll be healthy. I do not want this cat. I do. I do not want a cat, this is he replied to my text.
Speaker 1: See that, but Rick, of course brn there He added a line for Grant, I don't read.
Speaker 3: What speedy Scent and then read, I hope Leon's okay with me just reading their text messages on there, Okay, speed not as straightforward as I would have liked. But you because you left the little room here, but I think we're okay. Here's what speedy scent it is. It is so good that the cat is in the house and they are loving it. Now, I do like that. Okay. I thought you were saying, are you good? So that's good? That is actually better. I thought, are you ready to officially make the cat your own? If you are, we are good with that, that's a great text.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's well done. Thank you. First, at first, I thought your first line was saying, are you good with that? That's not what I say. You're saying you agree that it's good.
Speaker 4: I won't even put all good. Well, if you are, we are good with that, that's close.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And so so what you did there, which is brilliant, is you you basically left him no out. Okay, you're even telling him it's good that the cat's there, you know what I mean. That's the beautiful part of it. You're telling him, man, this is a good thing. You're not allowing him to decide if it's good or not. You're telling him it's good. I would love to see that man's face when he read it. Uncertain. Unfortunately, he comes back with a ha ha, yeah, I don't. I don't like that. I know Terry would love to have her back. Boy, that's a misread not really, so it is not a problem at all. She wants to keep her. The boys love it, but I'm sure they would forget about it in a week or so if she came back to live with y'all. It is completely up to you, guys, well, he said.
Speaker 4: He says, it's completely up to you, guys. He said, Sweety should just put back. It's all good. Your cat case closed. Listen, So he's reading me that. That's what I got checked up about it.
Speaker 3: Regan reading and you were as but it's okay because we really love it, Reckon, I said, Reckon, I said, you made that in part of okay. And by the way, we've got a mess in the hall.
Speaker 1: I was choking to death, okay, and nobody came to check you in here, nobody, especially silent.
Speaker 3: I would have heard you the whole time. You would you're okay.
Speaker 10: I thought if you would have been just silent, I went out there and started the homelet.
Speaker 3: I thought you would have checked on me.
Speaker 5: I was with my ears.
Speaker 3: Rick, are you texted, yeah, I'm handling this. Are you really?
Speaker 5: I know you're always dangerous and someone else gets your phone I know is.
Speaker 3: To mess with speed, but I'm telling you that guy don't won't take care after that.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he wants it, but his kids do, and that's all that matters. I didn't want to tell you that. That's what I was gonna tell you, don't we have here. We have two dads trying not to up with this cat yes, and trying.
Speaker 4: To document they didn't get rid of it.
Speaker 3: He pullitarry in to go, hey, look now you I really wants it.
Speaker 1: Hey, the boys will forget about a week or so, see all that.
Speaker 3: I don't think they would. I think I feel bad she's going up in the pound. That's not that. I'm gonna make sure that don't happen. I am, Hey, no problem, we love it. We added that because you didn't even lie, but he had said that price. I was just add stuff on text, Rick, you're texting a lot over there. It's good want because I'm shutting this down. Are you really? Rick is on my phone texting in back with this one thumb text there? It is, how y'all have the patience to You're gonna love my text? Bubby? You're a one finger texture and so is. It depends on what them here's what I'm sending.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm shrying to do. Index My hands won't work like that, my friend, Here we go.
Speaker 3: We want you guys to have the cat. So now it's off the table. Okay, the boys are older and it will actually be better for the cat and all involved if she just stays with your family. It is all good, a win win, Rick, if you don't mind going you you did?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Just popped up?
Speaker 5: Eric, I'm going for something. Amanda and I are trying to side on something. Can you respond to her on?
Speaker 3: That was really good? Now? What that was? Hey?
Speaker 1: Look closure I was gonna say it was in the hidden paperwork in the clothing.
Speaker 3: So y'all just forced the cat. Y'all just forced the cat on the man. How about this? Say it was up next we'll get rid of the dogs. Yep, okay, all right, we'll see what he says here. Oh no, I so you did just send that? Well yeah I did? I mean, ever did this. I believe what I text is the best thing. I truly do.
Speaker 1: You know what I think he's gonna do. What's gona happen if he didn't want what? Listen, we're gonna claim that you came back and got it. He's gonna take it off somewhere and let it out.
Speaker 3: That's what I listen, Rick Burgess has just been where you are. Okay, you know your Brody hit. Like about about sixteen seventeen, Brody went from I'm still kind of a boy to hey, I'm a young man, grew six inches, everything changed, voice drops, among other things, I'm sure, and suddenly this this thing with pets and all that, it is over. So what Reese is right on the line and what's about to happen is you're gonna end up with two dogs and a cat, and Reese is not gonna care about any of them because he's gonna have other things. He's gonna have a whole new focus because things that feel you know, you're still you're kind of that in between boy and man thing. But he's about to cross over into not mature man where they could use a cat, but young man, young man, and the pet world changes drastically.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 3: You know, now one day, when he's a man, has his own place, he may go back to being pets again. He's about to go through a non pet era.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do when you get home and you tell Terry all this and she goes, well, I change my mind. I think we need to get it with the cat now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well this is that. Now you've got a very uncomfortable risk after what you do.
Speaker 4: Come on the show and say we'd like to have a couple of orange tabby kittens and you'll have all you.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've already gotten that.
Speaker 1: Some cat lady has already said, hey, I've got a whole cat.
Speaker 3: Half the cats again, listen said the cats. Yeah, everybody again, speedy saying the microphone because they're totally misunderstanding this. You don't want this cat or another cat? No, I do not. Okay, So everybody get that right the cat business.
Speaker 1: No, No, But you know, like we all said, you get a cat like like sitting at this, We've all said this. We all said, this family always pushing. What do you do with a lot of things? Got a dog and a cat at the same time. Now that's an odd I know.
Speaker 3: With Greg, Greg one time you were Phoenix Wall with chicken and noodles.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm just saying because he got them at the same time.
Speaker 3: We all get pulled into Yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Get pulled into it sometimes for the good things because I remember when Tyler told Sanna that he wanted Daddy to have a full wheeler.
Speaker 3: Two and that was a cool Chris. You think that Rick Burgess would have ever gone and gotten this dog. We have never. You just try to do.
Speaker 1: Things, so there is a there is a problem here. He's got to lick him better after that move. There's a problem, and I don't know how to. He hasn't responded, and he could be in a meeting or something. But if he if I get no response.
Speaker 4: He responded a minute ago, pretty quick.
Speaker 1: He did when he played the Terry card.
Speaker 3: Rick, he thought that Terry card his card out And you say I had to shut that down as a block.
Speaker 1: No, Rick, the Terry card, And hey, I'm sure the boys will forget about it in a week.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. There is a side.
Speaker 1: There is a side of me though I don't want to force the call the boys forget about.
Speaker 3: You're trying to do what's best for everybody involved. Just went all good.
Speaker 1: Because is done. Because the cat is normally outside. If he came to the new house, it'd have to be inside because or she because she'd wonder off. It's it's a different setup. At this house that if you bring this cat home, it's going to leave trying to go back work. No doubt, that's going to probably get eaten by a codey or right.
Speaker 3: Over by a car. So can I be honest with you, but type that speedy, speedy Greg, Greg, Greg, you know who's heart has grown has grown three sizes since he became a granddad.
Speaker 4: What he is saying, let you not getting rid of a bull.
Speaker 3: Here's where you have to be careful. And this is why I'm doing the part I'm doing now. Say I'm a guy that's all about closure, and listen to me. It's over, Claudia. It is best for Claudia.
Speaker 1: She's going to go back to that house if you bring her home for all the animal people that are wigging out right now.
Speaker 3: And she's with some young kids that are excited about her. And she's good. The cat's fine. But what you've got to be careful of if you and you've done it twice, and I've heard it, so I'll be your witness. People are I think they're getting it.
Speaker 1: Don't let them get an idea that you just want a cat and if this one doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Out, then I you just replace it with another rye. This is the end of the cat. This is the end of Speedy's House of cats.
Speaker 1: If we can stop this.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just but I know that feeling. Really, you know, I know that feeling.
Speaker 1: No, you're all over that. You know he's still having little doll or another Do I just mean another pet? Didn't that have to be a cat? I don't think he wants a hamster. I don't think he wants another doll. How long will I like if let's say it gets late afternoon today and.
Speaker 3: He hadn't replied, At what point.
Speaker 1: Do I go?
Speaker 3: Hey, man, I guess you go get at three o'clock? You do it? Did you get my text? Okay?
Speaker 2: Ricking bubba? Ricking bubba?
Speaker 3: All right now I'm getting concerned. I'm getting concerned about this because we're joking around, but this. I hope this doesn't turn up bad. This involves this area fifty one thing. Again. Oh I did say that, and it says the fast food chain tweeted out a message stating that they will be present at the storm Area fifty one raid. Nearly two million people have responded to the viral Facebook event. Now, the person who started this is trying to reel it back in it or may not result in a large group of alien seekers storming Area fifty one in search of alien life. Now, I know we're staying lot hearted, and RB's is staying lot hearted because they're saying that aliens deserve the best meat on earth. We will be there. We're going there, No really, we're going there hashtag Area fifty one and we're bringing a special menu. They're saying, we will bring the meat to Area fifty one. Is this only? Is this only adding to the problem? I mean, are we are we?
Speaker 4: It sounds like we're turning it into a burning man get to well.
Speaker 3: You know, but while all these people get the message, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Now, I think that's there's gonna be some crazy next in, some nuts. Yeah yeah, And that's what the guy is worried about. That's why he said we need entertainment here because there's going to be people that show up there. That's why they ought to turn it into the Yeah, that was a week or so ago.
Speaker 3: They came out with a say special fifty Area fifty one edition. Yeah, guys that other can then well yeah, yeah, up, I'm gonna say this again, Hey, everybody, listen up. Don't storm air force bases. No, don't do that. Let's don't do that.
Speaker 4: They have a lot of important stuff there. Look, there's some things they need to keep secret. We don't want our enemies to know about them.
Speaker 3: You said, like aliens, like aliens.
Speaker 4: Well, if they deemed that they need to keep that secret.
Speaker 3: But like I said, I have it on pretty good authority.
Speaker 4: There's no aliens there. And even if we.
Speaker 14: Had, you got an area fifty one inside er I did check with well, look and if there was one that he's who I tell.
Speaker 4: Right no at this point, at this point, don't you think they would store that other places other than eary fifty one every fifty one so that hey look here, look here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's it doing? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Look right here, look right here. Well I got everything over here.
Speaker 3: Yes, by the way, you did you know?
Speaker 4: It's like when we carry Look, I'm just saying, just think about this. When we have these high priority contacts, we don't care them to US jail for the CIA to investigate them where they're under American law. We care them to you know, Greece or somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Did you did you know that? James spam believes in the UFOs. I did see that yesterday, did I just didn't know that about James. I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I that I'm not an It's a big universe out there. There's no telling what's out there, what any telling he was out there. But this is what we do know, Rick.
Speaker 10: We know.
Speaker 4: We have been to the Moon, we have we have sent rovers to Mars, and it looks like everywhere it's just magnificent desolation except good old planet Earth so far. But there's a lot of places out there. Who's to say, I don't know. Won't change my my religious beliefs either way.
Speaker 3: Oh I know that. No, I just but we just haven't seen them.
Speaker 4: And let's let's assume that they're smarter than us. They haven't reached out to us. If they're not as smart as us, then it's gonna be a while before we find them.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you why I don't think they're smarter than banging on rocks?
Speaker 4: You just got to play dumb odds here and go it's fifty to fifty.
Speaker 3: The reason why I don't think that they're any better than we are. And I was kind of hoping they would be undally they are crashing it just like we ye. I mean, they have a lot of meetings that never go anywhere. Are you ever gonna do something? I mean either attacker don't.
Speaker 4: But but I mean you'll not have a big ship pull up one day and they be loaded with them.
Speaker 3: You know who knows or they're are they're already here. We don't know it. This could be some frenchy I've seen some funny looking people.
Speaker 4: But I have to look, we've been putting radio waves and TV waves out in space for you know, one hundred years, so we're we're making a big electronic signature one hundred light years away. So and nobody's responded yet.
Speaker 3: So it's about you with those glasses on the end of the nose.
Speaker 4: What I really and my question is I want to know. I want to know what they knew and when they.
Speaker 3: When I showed a couple of questions. So anyway, thank you doctor Bieler for coming in. Right, have it on high authority? Right, have it on high authority? Uh? I did?
Speaker 4: I new got worked there, and he said, look, if they were there, I would have known about it, and I didn't know about it, So they're probably not okay.
Speaker 3: But let's just there.
Speaker 14: Do you you think he would tell you?
Speaker 3: You understand secret? You know, I'm understand what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, Greg uh, But but again, look at how the government handles other things. We carry it to other places. It's not where you think.
Speaker 3: It should be.
Speaker 4: That's part of the the thing of keeping it secret.
Speaker 3: I got to tell you that would have been the ultimately. Look, you can't tell me about graveyard graved there's I don't have the exact number. There's three to seven little grays graveyard. That means between you and me in the graveyard, I.
Speaker 13: Don't tell the dead aliens, and you can't tell Rick, and you can't tell Babby, don't tell me, and do not once still speaking, But but we do, Helena know, we.
Speaker 3: Do know now.
Speaker 4: We do know now that while they were testing some of these top secret military jets, people saw them and thought they were UFOs, and they were not UFOs. They were just top secret military jets. But they were using public reports to see if they had accomplished what they wanted to do far as sound compression, as far as not been able to see it, you know.
Speaker 1: So it was interesting that you said sound compression as you were losing your compression.
Speaker 3: What happened he was joking, it was it was funny. It happened right in compressions.
Speaker 5: My way.
Speaker 3: I think there was the moment he was passing out. Just the ball. Listen, the brain said, quick quickly, we need more air, more more, more oxygen, more oxygen. It was a good point too. Down the ball.
Speaker 12: He won't move, he's just letting, just letting the clock run. You need something, We're.
Speaker 3: Good right bye. I know that you just saw you put on your calendar. Go somewhere desolate and cry my eyes out. And it was a good point though well I didn't hear all that. It kind of faded there at then Leah good Man ever turned away. Fifteen minutes to the top of the hour eight six six. We'd be big as our number. More of the Rick and Bubba show coming up.
Speaker 2: Draft of this Ricking Bubba, Ricking Bubba.
Speaker 3: All right, So the guys are telling Bubba and h and me in the in the kitchen that we're going to not believe what we're about to see out of it.
Speaker 1: As a Norwegian woman, we has an unusual skill running and jumping like a horse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what uh, this is.
Speaker 1: Something that that was brought to our attention. I guess late last week or over the weekend. It's in show notes and we we watched it in the kickoff hour. H and Adler's got a got a kind of a weird tie into this.
Speaker 3: And doesn't have a weird ty in too everything.
Speaker 1: So on radio, I apologize, you're gonna hear us and you too haven't seen.
Speaker 11: This, Bubby, You're wait to see your You're going to see a one.
Speaker 3: It's got like just music with it.
Speaker 1: But it looks like she's doing I guess, uh, kind of a fast bear crawl for those of you that can't visualize. But she's galloping like a horse. You said that she runs around like a horse on all fours.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, she can jump obstacles to like the steeplechase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she even jumped a picnic table.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: Look, and we're gonna start with her walking down the little trail.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh that's nothing. She's warming. We'll be watching this. Yeah.
Speaker 15: Now here she comes, she's running, that's her. Yes, watch, that looks like a horse. That's a person. That's not true, that's a person.
Speaker 3: Gallop gallop. Now this could go bad. This is some kind of camera game. It is't real. Look at her jumping, y'all. This is not real. It can't be.
Speaker 8: This is.
Speaker 3: And that's in Jans. How do you end up like this?
Speaker 2: Rick?
Speaker 3: She chose to that's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she I want to see some video over standing up no way she can stand? That shows her jumping over things. Her gait is amazing, the way she dried way. Look, I'm able to do that.
Speaker 4: She has shoes on her hands, that's for you.
Speaker 3: Look at that. Here's what I want to know, is jumping over there? She doing this on purposers are chileman. No, she's not like raised by wolves or anything.
Speaker 4: Well that's when hey, it looks like, yeah, I have to ask.
Speaker 3: You're right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: When she was this way, we think maybe she was the only way she can go.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, she was like four years old.
Speaker 1: Where's the one when she's really galloping?
Speaker 5: Do I want to see the one on the beach where she's just flying?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That coming up her arms.
Speaker 1: Here comes here comes the beach right here, gate right. I can't believe in her feet all the way back up in front of her chest.
Speaker 3: I can't believe what I'm seeing. It's jogging.
Speaker 4: But she's she's doing that. It's her leg and arm moving together, right, This is the one that's a horse. That's it's opposite, isn't it.
Speaker 3: When I saw that, that's rigging. That's a whole different one. Yeah, that's a gallop there. When I saw her coming from a distance, I thought it was an animal.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 3: I was real concerned about that. Vie, poor dog. He's so confused. I don't know what to do. But do you know that there's people that run around like this.
Speaker 1: That's kind of their things, just like these people walking around with like Ian.
Speaker 3: We have one of them on our store. I won't footage of this woman walking normal.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 11: So when she was she loved dogs, so she started running like a dog. And then she she got older, and she got older, started running like a whole here goes.
Speaker 3: Hey, Henry was just capture the show on YouTube.
Speaker 14: Man, Hello, lady, you'll know it's how close is Norwegia.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty good gallop because uh, I.
Speaker 16: Gotta go, oh gosh, wow, is that not bizarre?
Speaker 3: Now? That was very very strong. She's amazing.
Speaker 4: Like over the weekend, you know, we'd have the hot dog getting contest, which I can't even watch.
Speaker 3: It has ever been It was the I looked up and just saw it for a minute, and I thought, what a bad movie this is on in a restaurant. Yeah, somebody turned that office discussion. Now, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 12: That.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's she's just that to kill your lower.
Speaker 3: It looks like an animal with a human head.
Speaker 1: Rick if the coach tried to punish her with the bear cross. Oh, she could run a route like that. Yeah, she looks.
Speaker 4: Y'all, jumping over a picnic table that I can't do that, running no.
Speaker 3: A picture down just like that and owning it like that. Yeah, I mean, just look, that's a strange looking bulldog. Hey, it's speedy.
Speaker 1: And this is Ricking Bubba's greatest tits flashing back through thirty one years of Radio Gold every Saturday morning, wherever you get your podcast, it's Ricking Bubba's greatest Tips, Ricking
Speaker 2: Bubba, Ricking Bubba