Speaker 1: To Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge him.
Speaker 3: Hello, him very low energy today.
Speaker 4: Well we're me too, but we're gonna have to pull it together.
Speaker 3: I have like an emotional hangover from the reunion.
Speaker 4: I know, but this is day. This is day emotional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it's a hang on. It's not even a hangover. I don't know what's wrong. Well, snap out of it, because maybe because Thursday's coming and I can, I'm about to get more hate it's kid.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're prepping. You're prepping to get hated out.
Speaker 3: I don't'm joking, but I am just beat.
Speaker 4: I know. I slept like a bajillion hours last night.
Speaker 2: I went to sleep at eight fifteen and woke up like I'm normally one that's like up and adam by five am. And today I saw that it was five am, and then I fell back asleep for too much.
Speaker 3: Well, I made the mistake of watching Monster before I went to bed.
Speaker 4: Why would you watch that?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It was kind of interesting. Yeah, I'm alone, like the second episode, but disturbing, very disturbing.
Speaker 4: Well, this is a reminder where we're not going to be low energy is twats con. So make sure that you go under our Instagram pages and click the link to buy your tickets. We want to see you in person.
Speaker 2: There's so many different options for price ranges, from the VIP to the GA. Either way, it's going to be an intimate experience where we get to hang out with you. It's going to be myself, Tamra Dolores, Catanya, Marisol Arsol, Cynthia Bailey, and Heather du Brow.
Speaker 4: We want to see you. Make it happen. Buy tickets, do it soon before we sell out, and we're excited to see you there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh. Now let's get into some headlines.
Speaker 3: There's only one. There's no headlines.
Speaker 4: I met headline, good line, the one head lard.
Speaker 3: What's going on in the Bravo universe here Housewives? There's no.
Speaker 4: Yoh, everybody's like stacking off. You're not causing drama. Everyone good? Yeah ah yeah yeah. Well this first one is Bravo and Cocktails post Jared Osmond's DMS about Real Housewives of Salt Lake Cities.
Speaker 2: Britney Bateman and the DMS. Jared writes, you know, the fascinating part of Britney's story is that she adds so much drama for no reason, truly in an attempt to be relevant. If you want to know the truth on our history, I've already walked away from her. I've never broken up with her. I've always been steady, spoiled her over the last year, paid for everything, and I've been a true gentleman. She is so damaged from her past relationships that she makes out to be the bad guy.
Speaker 4: She's scared that I won't put a ring on her finger.
Speaker 2: And I just want to play so rather than just steadily stay with me and work through all the dating issues that pop up, she runs like a scared child.
Speaker 3: I'm already getting the ck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then he says, I need to date a stable woman. For the record, Brittany has a job on the show because I decided to go on. I give her relevance, I give her a talking point. She promised me that we wouldn't take our love on camera, that we would be best friends. Hence the reason for all the best friend comments. I went against my better make.
Speaker 3: It stop, make it stop.
Speaker 2: And I filmed with her thinking that she would hold onto that she did not.
Speaker 4: Obviously, I've stepped up. This is a fucking long ass dyah way.
Speaker 3: I cannot stand when guys go public like this, like hold on, but we're not done. When we get through the I cannot I don't care anymore. He lost me after just saying just writing a DM.
Speaker 4: Well, then I've stepped up to give her all that she's needed to make herself relevant on the show. And what I got in return was a woman that dumped me and makes me look like a complete idiot by the time this is all done, also evidenced by some of her tiktoks, not a happy camper.
Speaker 2: Even with all of her bringing up of Jared Osmond, she was still unable to keep her spot as a housewife. And I think Jared Osmond might be the reason for it. You think, well, he films next week. We see a little clip for Yeah, I know, but everybody's realizing if you go onto the show and you're pretending to not be in a relationship and be friends and be that, and you're faking and it's scripted. What he's saying here is exactly the antithesis of what Housewives is supposed to be, which is.
Speaker 4: Sharing your life. If they're just friends, then why has he all been out of shape?
Speaker 3: He's the problem he I mean.
Speaker 2: I think she might be a problem too. I think they're equally problematic. But I was like, I mean, she started this season filming as a house All she.
Speaker 3: Did was say that he they broke up, and what and who was it that said she was? He was talking to a brown girl, and he's lost his shit over that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's because all the women don't like him. That's what's upsetting him, and he probably will go.
Speaker 3: To reality TV.
Speaker 4: Mister Osmond, Jared, we could have let you know before you gave relevance to Britney.
Speaker 2: But I wish you would stop talking about you and talk to the women about anything else because I truly don't.
Speaker 4: Care about their relationship and I don't really care that he's related to the Osmond Well.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's gonna get really messy all season long. He's going to be doing these posts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. He gives me the you're right the ick ick.
Speaker 2: Since we're on this, can we just start with salt Lake because I'm all revved up.
Speaker 3: You're all repped.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: We're on episode four. It starts out where the women get ready for the day. Bronwin is hopeful she, Heather, and Lisa can move forward after the drama of the night before. Meredith then ghost tells Lisa that Angie and Whitney warned her to be careful around her. Lisa says they're trying to turn Meredith against her. Heather is torn about telling Whitney about what Heather said about her business, and Whitney tells Lisa about the plan and Lisa tells Whitney she's not coming.
Speaker 3: I'm obsessed with the Laverne and Shirley intro. These editors are so amazing on the show. I'm sure the younger generation have no idea what is going on in who. Laverne and Shirley truly are icons, icons, legends.
Speaker 2: The entire part was funny where all of them they like say their names and then they're like pointing and like.
Speaker 3: I liked Oh, I loved it. I mean that took me back to my childhood. So I can't imagine too many people get in the reference. But Meredith is so messy and I'm here for it. I love it.
Speaker 4: But this is what I don't like.
Speaker 2: She's only messy when one person is around, Like, she's only messy to like spill other people's shit, But then once they're in a group, she's pretty silent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but how about Whitney and Angie tried to get Meredith to join their their team, their team? Those are those words? And she goes straight to Lisa and tells her everything. Well, yeah, and what does Lisa call them? Friendship fuckers?
Speaker 2: Friendship fuckers? You know what, You're a friendship fucker? Camera, Yeah, listen, you friendship fucker.
Speaker 4: But I also thought it was bizarre that the two people that Lisa decided to hang out with instead were Brittany and Meylee. By the way, I don't think Malee spoke this episode either.
Speaker 3: She was pretty quiet. I didn't know there was a such thing as a beer cave.
Speaker 4: I didn't either.
Speaker 3: Do you know what who cave is?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I still don't even after watching it.
Speaker 3: Evidently, in eighteen hundreds, they didn't have refrigeration, so the beer caves kept the beer cold.
Speaker 4: Huh. Well, they head to the beer caves while Lisa, Mailey, and Brittany go to curling.
Speaker 3: Curling is probably the last thing in the entire world I'd ever want to do.
Speaker 2: But Bronwin, like us, doesn't understand why Lisa took them. Angie says things are tense between her and Lisa since their conversation, and then Whitney asked Meredith if they told Lisa what they said, and Marissa Meredith goes.
Speaker 4: Of course I did.
Speaker 3: Of course I did. Do you think that Lisa choosing Brittany and Melly to go with her was wrong move or do you think this was something that was already set up.
Speaker 2: I think she thought taking the two newbies who aren't her actual friends was going to be a power move, but I think she misjudged it.
Speaker 3: So how it normally works when we go on trips, there's two choices. There's usually two events set up because they'd like to split us apart. You're gonna go beer tasting or you're gonna go sledging, curling or curling whatever they did, and I think it was probably already predetermined who was going where.
Speaker 4: I actually don't know in this case. I feel like they were all supposed to go to the beer Normally, in my experience, we know in advance, like the night before at the dinner, they're gonna be like, there's two things that we could go do tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Who wants to do what?
Speaker 2: We can either go to the and then that's predetermined. But this like, I'm not going.
Speaker 4: I feel like I don't know. Maybe I could be wrong. I could I've been wrong before.
Speaker 3: Then what the two new girls were gonna go by themselves?
Speaker 4: But why would Maillie go with Lisa without telling her bestie Whitney.
Speaker 3: Because they're trying to split them up to get new friendships.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess then if Malee were to tell Whitney, she would have had to speak this episode. So she figured, well, there's always sex.
Speaker 3: Episode, Teddy, there's always next episode for her to I.
Speaker 4: Didn't see her speaking in the scenes for next week either. Damn.
Speaker 3: Well, she is a housewife, correct Malee? She Oh she's not.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh god, Brittany was supposed to be a housewife and was demoted.
Speaker 4: The only one that is a housewife is Bronwin.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's very hard for me when you have like a unique name like Bronwin and there was already somebody named bronwhin that existed.
Speaker 4: I know, Like, I'm only okay.
Speaker 3: It's the most common name ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm only okay with repeat names. If their common name, can we just call her be Be? She doesn't really seem like a beat, Like what's up beat? No? Anyway.
Speaker 2: Then they sit for lunch in the beer caves. While the trio is curling, Lisa says anything is better than having to hang out with Whitney.
Speaker 4: Mary tells us she's never had a beer before.
Speaker 2: They taste beer and pear it with cheese, and all I can think about is Britney from vander Pop Rules and her Maama's beer cheese.
Speaker 3: The whole day, I thought you were gonna say all you could think about was burping.
Speaker 4: I haven't burped yet today.
Speaker 3: But when you drink beer, I love what Mary had. I said. I had no idea there was an upscale beer. It's regal. Mary is pretty funny this, she's freaking funny. And here we go with the Jeffrey Dahmer stories. Then she's like, my dad has been known to be a liar.
Speaker 4: Hopefully he's not lying about this one. I'm like, hopefully he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hopefully is Hopefully this.
Speaker 2: Was a lie. Then they're all sitting around the table and Jared has been blowing up Britney's phone since she found out about the brow girl. Lisa says, the texts are manipulative, But why did she have to do it?
Speaker 4: Cheers again for this? Why?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Why does she need to cheers every time she speaks?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Could you imagine if I was like every time on the pod.
Speaker 3: She demands attention.
Speaker 4: Hold on one second, Tam, I need to make a point. Instead of cutting you off, I'm gonna cheers myself. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: There, that's her thing.
Speaker 2: Well, then Whitney and Heather stay while the rest of the women head to the end to listen to ghost stories. Heather tells Whitney about Meredith's comments about her business. Whitney says, there's nothing shady in her business as a social media post.
Speaker 4: No, what was shady?
Speaker 2: The editors here showing the pictures right next to one another of the identical necklaces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I have to believe it's actually switched that that what's it? Ali Baba? Is that the name of it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They probably ripped off her pictures. Yeah, don't you think allegedly. I think do you think Heather did the right thing by telling Whitney about the rumors.
Speaker 4: And the dumas and the marriages. Yes, I think Heather did it in a nice way.
Speaker 3: Well, Whitney also said that she thinks that maybe her one of her friends is behind it. Do you think that Meredith is a new reality Vauntee's.
Speaker 4: I think that it really is.
Speaker 2: I mean, how much do you mind pulling up prism and telling me how much those necklaces are? They're one hundred and thirty to two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think that they are. That she's ripping off from whatever Ali Baba or whatever shean or whatever. But I think I can's the opposite because I heard Andy mentioned on wch it Happens Live last night, and he made it sound like, no, that's not what happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean, I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: I don't sell any anything like that, so I don't have any.
Speaker 3: But my friend's kind of messed up that Meredith brought it up without talking to Whitney first.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, But yes, I agree, but I think clearly Meredith doesn't like Whitney. I think Meredith solely, solely brought it up to make Whitney look like shit. Yeah, and then let let Heather tell her on camera because she was too chicken shit to do it herself. Like, if you're going to really stir the pot and stir it in front of the group, bring it up in front of everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then Whitney also questions how Meredith hasn't learned how to stay out of the DMS after last year Whenney says if Meredith was her friend, she would come to her, and then Heather ba and I agree with that, yeah, But then Heather, Heather begs Whitney not to bring it up on the sprinter van and it made me laugh when they like pan to her and they're like God in the sprinter van and you can tell she's.
Speaker 3: Like doing she waited for another sprinter van to bring it out.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm like, listen, Heather, please don't kill my joy. I love drama and a sprinter van.
Speaker 3: I love a good fight because you know, nobody can walk out.
Speaker 4: But you know, Heather, I'm sorry, but you know what.
Speaker 2: You wanted her to wait until a meal because that's where the better cameras are.
Speaker 3: Yes, so don't try to full out. Not those go pros. Not the go pros on the windows of the sprinter van. They don't have the best footage, show the best, the clearest HD.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's what we want. I don't care if it's a little blurry.
Speaker 3: I like being blurry. I look better.
Speaker 2: I wish my camera was blurrier today because I look like a big piece of shit too.
Speaker 3: I haven't even had a shower today, I did, I think.
Speaker 2: Then the women head to the Harley Davidson Museum. Whitney says it's been an amazing trip until she found out they were talking about her business. Meredith says she didn't start the rumor and she knew Whitney didn't want to discuss business with her. Whitney questions that she was concerned why she didn't come to her, and Meredith says she wasn't that concerned.
Speaker 3: Well, I saw a familiar face at the Harley Davidson Museum. Who that would be Bill Davidson from Harley. We Eddie and I were there with one hundredth anniversary I think it was last year, and Bill gave us a tour and introduced us to his dad Willie. Oh not hi, there's no dinner table right there.
Speaker 4: They put it in.
Speaker 3: They brought it in, They.
Speaker 4: Brought it in. Well, the fact that Meredith can.
Speaker 2: Cause mess and always come out of the other side clean, it's a talent.
Speaker 4: Of talent is talent. It's talent. Then they sit down for dinner, Whitney hands everyone one of her custom designs with a little shade. With a little shade, Whitney tells Meredith if she truly cared, she'd call her, and then Meredith says, Whitney is making this much bigger. I'm like, Meredith, this is.
Speaker 2: Coming from someone who flipped out that Whitney's selling bath bombs because one time mentioned that you were interested in starting a bath something as a joke at the reunion.
Speaker 4: But you didn't do.
Speaker 3: Somebody went after Meredith's business like that.
Speaker 4: What is Meredith's business?
Speaker 3: The store you've got caviaar baby Lifestyles of the rich and famous.
Speaker 4: How come she's never sent us any?
Speaker 3: I don't want any. I'm not a big heavy hoar person.
Speaker 4: Well me neither, but I still wouldn't mind having it to offer to people, just so I can seem douchey and bougie. Would you like some caviar. You can put it, you can put it on a wheat thin. Well, then Lisa says Whitney needs some help because she's been making this bigger, and Whitney mocks Lisa. Whitney says they've been gossiping about her, and Lisa says she and Angie did the same to her. Whitney says she feels stream rolled by her. Where'll start to.
Speaker 3: Jesus, not Whitney.
Speaker 4: But then things take a little bit of it not a healing journey, helly healing.
Speaker 3: You need to leave her alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then Meredith and Angie start screaming at each other. Angreie tells Lisa she doesn't like that she's not just doing whatever she wants to do.
Speaker 4: And then this got very bizarre because.
Speaker 2: I think Lisa thought this was going to be a good comeback, but it really only made Lisa look like an asshole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remind me to never get in an argument with Angie too, because she lost her ship after this.
Speaker 2: Well, Lisa tells Angie she hasn't been a good friend and makes excuses to get off the phone with her because Electra is calling.
Speaker 4: I'm like, who doesn't do that? I know who I want to know if you have a long winded friend, you're for sure going to be like, oh, shoot, blah blah blah is calling Sophia is calling me. Yeah, I'm like, and but why do people.
Speaker 3: Bring the kids into things? It's just so low?
Speaker 4: Well, and then Andree stood up and pushed her chair back, and then.
Speaker 3: I don't know, she scared me.
Speaker 4: It made me feel awkward. It was as awkward as the drink throwing too.
Speaker 3: I was just going to say that Lisa's drink throw.
Speaker 4: I didn't like either of it. But I'm also not run.
Speaker 3: This out here. Do you think these girls are just doing too much just to do things to make good TV? Because that never lands, right.
Speaker 4: I think that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: I mean, I still very much enjoy watching them, but all of this felt a little weird.
Speaker 4: And I I also thought.
Speaker 3: The customs, the props, the overreacting to certain things.
Speaker 4: But also what reaction did Lisa expect to get from the electra comment, Because honestly, Angie could have responded with anything and won that argument.
Speaker 3: She could have responded, Okay, yeah you tell yes, I don't like to bring kids in. But it's not like she said something bad about her kid.
Speaker 2: But she was I think in Angie's defense, she was almost mocking Angie as a mother.
Speaker 3: True, you know what I mean, Like, well, there's nothing horrible about getting off the phone because your child needs you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even if it does happen every time, and she's spending that much time on the phone with you, that makes her a bad friend that she'd answer the phone for her child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it didn't land.
Speaker 4: Well, it wasn't good either, did that chair.
Speaker 2: Neither did the Brittany and Jared conversation that they officially broke up, only to find out they didn't officially break up because she didn't tell him yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's like in her interview was an interview, They're like, have you told him? No, I haven't told him, So you broke up with him in your head, you can't text him and tell him. And by the way, I was floored that there's an Osmond Lane in Utah.
Speaker 4: I don't need to go to it. I can skip.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard the name Osmond, like Donnie and Mary Osmond like since now.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they were on like Dancing with the Stars or something recently, so I did, but oh they were Yeah, Mary makes a good point. She's like, you'll be back together in five minutes anyway, And then bron would ask Brittany if she is in love with Jared or in love with the street he.
Speaker 4: Grew up on? Which is the Osmond lane that TAM's referring to.
Speaker 2: What about that we're all Mary's eye roll in this situation like this is this is tough to kind of watch because one, I would get it if Brittany knew Bronwin's husband or Bronwin or whatever.
Speaker 4: But like, who cares?
Speaker 3: I don't. Well, they don't have a prenup now because they trust each other and it's purely on love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm not saying that she's not just to judge, honestly, who cares?
Speaker 3: Who cares?
Speaker 4: Are you happy? You guys want to be together. You've been together quite some time.
Speaker 3: It must mean it's not like he's a douche lord or anything. No, he's like a nice guy.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess, I mean, we do judge, we do care, but in this situation, I don't. I haven't seen the couple enough to care or not care, because they seem fine to me. They seem happy in their doctor Sue's house and giving Louis Vatana gifts to one another.
Speaker 3: They don't. They don't bug me.
Speaker 4: No, they don't bug me at all. Even their phone call when she's like sitting on the bed filling him in, like this a nice phone call. Whatever. Yeah, But then the women head to the drag show Bron when changed into Spring twenty twenty two, Machino.
Speaker 3: Hot Do you say that? I've always wondered how you say that?
Speaker 4: I think I'm I don't. I think it's Machino, but I've been.
Speaker 3: I've always I've never really known how to say that.
Speaker 4: A hot dog outfit. Yeah, but then Mary says it's a cost so you know what, it's cature, it's a hot dog.
Speaker 3: But she kind of pulled it off.
Speaker 2: Well, but I love that Mary was so pissed at Brittany for saying it about Bron when saying that her outfit wasn't for sure the last time, but now she's calling it a costume.
Speaker 3: It's a hot dog.
Speaker 4: It's a hot diggity dog.
Speaker 2: Then Whitney his love for the drag queen started when she was eight years old, and the women have a dance off on stage.
Speaker 3: And Meredith's dancing was everything.
Speaker 2: Between Mereth's dancing and to borrow this line from the Countess.
Speaker 4: Even Mochino makes mistakes, it's just couldn't. I couldn't. I couldn't. And then that's the end, and then we go into the scenes for next.
Speaker 3: Week where we get to actually see Jared.
Speaker 4: Now what I think of? I got it from Jared. I don't even jewelers. Yeah, where'd you get it? I got it from Jared? Jared. That's all I can think about.
Speaker 2: When he belongs on one of those commercials too, he could be Jared.
Speaker 3: But yeah, isn't Jared the guy from Subway?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got in a lot of trouble. That's a good documentary. I love when our add.
Speaker 2: Pops off and we can't even focus on what we're talking about, and we're on eighteen different topics. But yeah, we'll take a quick break and then we'll come back recap New York, Episode two, season fifteen.
Speaker 4: All right, so we are back to talk about New York.
Speaker 2: It starts off where Aaron, her mother, Dorothy, and Uba go wig shopping. Aaron's mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and it's her third week of chemo. Aaron says Brinn knows what she's going through with her mom, and she's damaging her friendship with Jenna.
Speaker 4: Aaron says, Jenna opened up.
Speaker 2: To all of them that the money was dry, and Brenn used that to create a problem. Aaron says, this is reliving the cheese story, and then Aaron gets emotional with Abe about the decisions.
Speaker 3: So the money was dry, but she just bought a Roll's rice, So I don't think the money is dry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she was making a What Aaron's claiming is she was not being serious.
Speaker 3: Where does she live because most people in New York don't have cars.
Speaker 4: I think she goes. Maybe she has two houses, Maybe she goes back and forth.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm thinking. But would you be upset with your husband if he made a big financial decision without consulting you like that?
Speaker 4: Well, we don't share our bank account, so I wouldn't know if he did or didn't, and we don't really discuss those things, so like I wouldn't know where's the bitcoin.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything about bitcoin, so I don't even know how it works.
Speaker 4: But I'm sorry, it's not about the bitcoin. I don't believe. For one, don't believe it more than the other. Than the bitcoin. I could see it n Abe's face. We can call it the bitcoin, we can do whatever. And the fact that we had to string us along that entire episode to get to freaking bitcoin.
Speaker 3: Well, we know who wears the pants in that family?
Speaker 4: Well, I we got We'll get to their conversation later.
Speaker 3: But does Aaron look and sound like Jennifer Aniston a little bit?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, I think. I mean I have a total girl crush on Aaron. I think she's hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's adorable.
Speaker 2: She's so cute, and I like the way she dresses. But we'll get back to Abe and the Abe of it all. Then Si and Jenna meet for lunch. SI says she's in a good space, but she lost her cool with Bren. It sets say off when Brent told Jenna that Si said she hated her. I felt this entire lunch was incredibly awkward. One because of the way Jen Jenna sipped her straw out of the side of her mouth to avoid getting the red lipstick smudged.
Speaker 3: I feel it says that that.
Speaker 2: It took me out of the moment every time. But two, because I feel like Jenna hates Ci.
Speaker 3: Not can you hate Sy?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I like Sy, but I felt like in this moment.
Speaker 2: It was a real doozy. Jenna says that both Si and Bren are very guarded people. Si says Brent won't meet with her and left her on red after she sent a text apologizing for things escalating at the finale party. I want to know what kind of psychopath keeps their red receipts on?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: So I'm very confused and what on red means?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: So some people on their phone, we would never because we don't like to be tracked like that. But some people, you know how like when we send a text back and forth, it'll say delivered. Yeah, some people have it on their phone that it then says red once you've opened it.
Speaker 3: Okay, so if you read it and don't respond, that means on red.
Speaker 4: Well if you can see if they have their red receipts on, So like if you texted me and I opened it and I had my Red receipts on, it would tell you read and so if you just ignore me and then I'd ignore you, So left on red.
Speaker 3: I tell you meant on red meant they they got the text but they never opened it.
Speaker 4: No, red means on red on red? Yeah, Like, why.
Speaker 3: Isn't it okay? I guess the other one would be unread.
Speaker 2: Unread would mean but we wouldn't know that normally unless somebody has the red receipts on.
Speaker 4: I don't have to show you in person. I feel like this is going to be hard.
Speaker 3: Well, I know that it says delivered. Is that different?
Speaker 2: Yes, delivered, you don't know. But once it says red, it switches from delivered to red. Once somebody reads a text, I have.
Speaker 3: To pay attention to that.
Speaker 4: Only some people have it on. I do not have mine on. You do not have yours on?
Speaker 3: No, I don't have mine on.
Speaker 2: But then she did say, that's like the ultimate f you, and it pretty much is, which is why I would never have my red receipts on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I would never have my red receipts on. Why would you do such a thing to be rude on purpose?
Speaker 3: Well, there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then Si says Brenda does the same thing as her. But off camera, Si says, when brain gets upset, she threatens people over on the text and they just ignore it. This line is pretty I wonder what happened right before this because to get this text, I don't.
Speaker 4: Scream or yell. I won't bash you in the press. No, no, not my style. I'm far, far too elegant and smart for that. Someone who tried to fuck with me once called me carbon monoxide, invisible, odorless and sucks the very life out of you before you.
Speaker 3: Is that like a silent and deadly that's a fart.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's carbon monoxide too, But I do love that they just say straight off now.
Speaker 4: They're not even trying to hide it. They're like on camera on the show, like.
Speaker 3: Do you think, I mean Brend's pretty shady? Yeah, I mean she's not pretty shady, she's like really shady.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you think that she's really like that or is that just like she's doing that for the camera.
Speaker 4: No, I mean she sent this text off camera.
Speaker 3: Oh it was off camera, Like, but nothing's off camera. Everybody knows in you know, the past, that anything you say or anything you text or even say can be and will be held against you. Right, But I think that.
Speaker 4: But their problem with her is that she stirs it off camera and then acts offended on camera when people act poorly. When she's act poorly multiple times off camera is what they're alleging. I don't know, She's always been lovely to me, but then we don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we get a little Raquel's home life.
Speaker 4: A little Raquel's home life.
Speaker 2: They're cooking their favorite dish, and then Mel is a forensic neuropsychologist and treats her dogs like patients.
Speaker 4: They go through like sun protection, colone, massages, acupuncture, and their own home cooked meals. Raquel.
Speaker 2: I felt like seymore relaxed in this scene. I'm interested to see with her interact in the group.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like her. I met her when I went to New York briefly. Seem very cool. She's very like, has like a little edgy style to her, and I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, I think we need to see her with the other women a little bit more to kind of really dive in. Then Aaron goes to Brent's house.
Speaker 2: The first thing like them panning to Aaron, like panting, going up the stairs, and Brent putting tap water in the well.
Speaker 3: By the way, New York tap water is good. It is, Yeah, it's really good. But Brin it just comes across very passive, aggressive, like she's sitting.
Speaker 4: On the phone. She's like like this, yeah, sup, So yeah, what do you need? Yeah? Huh h, Like you know, she's coming over, like, I put your phone.
Speaker 3: Down, But she couldn't even put her phone down for a second.
Speaker 2: Oh, she was trying to make She knew it was gonna make Aaron feel like shit because Aaron's coming over to try to apologize or try to have a conversation with her, but she made it so difficult.
Speaker 3: I know, and estet there with her phone and her ball pillow.
Speaker 4: I don't know what was that ballpillow?
Speaker 3: Well, she says her balls in the face is the teme of her apartment. So she's got balls everywhere, tables, the ball, everything's the ball.
Speaker 2: Well, Aaron says she's authentic and get and gets heated, and then BR's said. Brent says, sigh, she shouldn't have gotten involved and she'd never scream at a friend in public. Brent says, this is Staten Island, and Aaron says, don't call me that.
Speaker 4: I'm born and raised city person.
Speaker 2: And then it's like, okay, city person, and then Bren says she didn't go to Jenna to talk about her Jenna brought it up and felt embarrassed for forgiving Aaron, and then Aaron gets emotional bringing up her mom's chemo, saying she's not in a stable place.
Speaker 3: I felt so bad for Aaron. And Brnn was just not she just wasn't very nice to her.
Speaker 4: Well, I felt like I felt like the carbon monoxide at this point, I was like, this is draining me.
Speaker 3: This is silent and deadly, silent and deadly.
Speaker 4: I feel the carbon monoxide. Bread it's odorless, yeah, but it's odorless. But I mean, then we get to Jen and her sun bucket going rock climbing. Do we learn anything here other than this?
Speaker 3: Who was the other girl that was there?
Speaker 2: But then I think the other gal was the one that drove the car up when they were leaving the rock climbing.
Speaker 3: Well, when her Rolls Royce was delivered to it's Bentley for the love. Okay, So when her Bentley was delivered, isn't a Rolls Royce and Bentley the same thing? Isn't it made by Rolls Royce? Bentley's made by Rolls Royce? Well, whatever, but it was delivered to the rock climbing I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Think having your response to be accused of not affording an uber to buying a two hundred, two hundred and seventeen thousand or whatever it was dollar. Bentley is like big dick energy, Like listen.
Speaker 3: Really, ladies, that's a big fuck you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's the gent alliance we need. Yes, yeah, so I appreciated it. Oh my gosh, rolls. Royce does onun Bentley, but they're separate brands, Tamra, I knew that I had.
Speaker 3: A dad that was in the car business for thirty years.
Speaker 4: So well, right, but it's still not a Bentley.
Speaker 3: They're nearly seventy years. Rose Royce is on Bentley.
Speaker 4: Right, but they separated in nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I've been really tracking their their years. I've been really on the pulse of what's going on with Rose Royce and Bentley. Okay, so we're both right, Yeah, we'd love to both be right. Cheers, cheers to us and to Jared. But then Aaron and Abe go to lunch. Aaron says she's in a phase in her life.
Speaker 2: Where she wants to work hard but have fun, and that's why she got angry at him. Aaron found out that Abe sold their bitcoin without telling her when she wanted to use it to pay off their mortgage. It spiraled to learning about bills that needed to be cleared. Aaron says a few months ago, she wouldn't know if they would be okay.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there like rumor last year that they didn't pay their condo and then they blamed Yeah there.
Speaker 3: Was landlord for not fixing stuff or something. Yeah, So do you think there's many troubles there in relationship troubles there?
Speaker 4: Psychic teddy, I don't really know, but I think there's more to this story that we're not getting.
Speaker 3: I the way that Aaron.
Speaker 2: Cried the first time when she was at the wig store talking about being broken by something abe did.
Speaker 4: I did not think it was going to go in a financial direction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean going to dinner and arguing about bitcoin is the rich I aspire to be?
Speaker 4: I mean, what the Elon Musk kind of scandals? This shit? I know, like what is going on?
Speaker 3: But what did he do with the money once he sold it? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that's what's what's curious.
Speaker 2: But also he's you know when they start talking about how when Aaron met him, she was flying on jets everywhere and never had to sleep with any of the guys.
Speaker 3: And he felt that I need to know more information about that too.
Speaker 2: Because there was there was a person I think that she didn't mention, probably because he was famous or something. But did you see how she was like with him? And he's like, I know, but I need to know who the hemn was?
Speaker 4: Now? Was it Elon Musk? Was it the founder of bitcoin?
Speaker 3: Was it Matt Damon? Was bitch?
Speaker 4: Was it Matt Damon?
Speaker 2: But he said he felt pressure to provide a certain lifestyle for her. But I think that's you know.
Speaker 3: So he sold the bitcoin to do what buyer or something? No, I think to pay off other bills or to who knows, it could be anything. I have a feeling we're going to find out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do too. Then, Uba, and he said it was her debt from her purse business.
Speaker 3: Can't you just spile bankruptcy on the business.
Speaker 4: I don't know that that's great. I mean, who knows how much money it was. But also if it was her debt from her purse business, why even more so didn't he tell her it's her business?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Huh, it's weird. Anyways, Uba and Sigo shopping.
Speaker 2: Uba questions why Aaron felt comfortable telling Brenan Jesse about what happened in the Hamptons with Jenna and Brenn took the information, manipulate it and Randa Jenna. So I says, Brnn wants everyone to fight but be friends with her. And then Uba and Sy are driving to the Hamptons rather than taking a helicopter with the rest of the women.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about that helicopter. Yeah, it's actually a very large helicopter. Would you what's your thoughts on helicopters.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I have severe driving anxiety, so one would think I wouldn't be able to take a helicopter, but I believe I was totally fine in Provence on the helicopter.
Speaker 4: It may have.
Speaker 3: Been I won't go and wind ever since Kobe.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, But was he in a helicopter? Wasn't he in a private jet?
Speaker 3: It was a helicopter. Yeah, there was.
Speaker 4: Only three of them in there.
Speaker 2: And during that time, Cy Brenn and Rebecca take the helicopter the Hamptons and get into the scientology of it all.
Speaker 4: I forgot Rebecca was on the show.
Speaker 3: Well, Rebecca really does not want to talk about the scientology yeah.
Speaker 4: Because you know what happens.
Speaker 3: Well, she's a scientologist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, but I love that Bren's like digging her, digging in to try to and then she's like, no comment, and then Bren pretends she's trying to ask her because she as a publicist and wants to help her in the press.
Speaker 3: So good, Oh my gosh. And not to mention that day that they took off from the helicopter it was rainy and foggy out well then hard pass dog.
Speaker 2: But also Rebecca continued to say she's comfortable talking about it when someone has genuine questions to ask. What are those questions that you'd be comfortable talking about? Like would she be fine with me being like is the Leah Remedy documentary get through? Did they cover up Danny Masterson does? Does the cruise really not see his kids?
Speaker 4: Like I need to know all the.
Speaker 3: Things and what happens when you get out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and do you have to go live in those little centers? And where is Maskovic or whatever his name is?
Speaker 3: And if we need to get around because I'm talking about it, Well, now she's never going to come on the pod.
Speaker 2: Well, she's definitely not going to answer she can't go on the twat seat that she said it says genuine questions to ask, we're fired.
Speaker 4: We already can't ask them.
Speaker 2: Then Brent says, she feels like she's talking to chat GPT.
Speaker 3: What's GPT?
Speaker 2: Chat GPT is like when you talk to a robot essentially. Oh, so she's saying that Rebecca's robotic and her responses, well, she.
Speaker 3: Clearly doesn't want to talk about it. Wasn't there some big scandal about it in the press prior to her filming?
Speaker 4: Yes, but then you give us a nugget.
Speaker 3: Well, this is why Si went on Jeff Lewis and said possibly that she was born.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she didn't say any words, if you know, comment back, but we need more.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about scientology.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give us the action because her though I like.
Speaker 3: Her, I like her on the show because I met her. She just seemed cool.
Speaker 4: Well, she probably is cool. There's a lot of people who are cool that aren't saying words on the television show.
Speaker 3: Though, Well, she will. I have faith in her.
Speaker 4: Okay, remember when you knowed faith in Sarah?
Speaker 3: Who? Oh my god, who is this? Sorry used to speak up?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you guys, thanks for tuning in to another episode of to Cheese and a Pod. We will be back with more episodes as they come in because we are jam packed with housewives, so.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's gonna be like four or five housewives on at once pretty soon.
Speaker 4: Lucky Aus