Speaker 1: Peace of the planet. Charlamagnea god here.
Speaker 2: Before we get into today's episode, we've got to celebrate the Black Effect Podcast Network. It's turning five years old, man, five years of powerful voices, unforgettable moments in the community that keeps growing.
Speaker 1: This is the power of the platform. Now let's get into it.
Speaker 3: We're back to Drink Champs Radio with Rapper and ore E and dj.
Speaker 1: E FN.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hank Segree Hope you're sa via Yo yalla yo, yalla, yalla yo. This is your boy n O R what up as dj e N fan and this Drinks motherfucking podcast makes.
Speaker 1: Something right Now, we have one of the legends. Like you know, we do show.
Speaker 4: Sometimes and sometimes you know, we think a person as a legend and the fans are coming.
Speaker 1: And they'll be like, ah, hear a legend. This is not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: He's a one hundred solid legend, been in the game for years.
Speaker 1: Look the same. He found the fountain of youth somewhere, he found the fountain of youth. He's still out of here doing it. I'm talking about one of the only.
Speaker 4: People that had super success on a certain label and went to like what was on his own doing his thing, a New Orleans leghit. He that was cool before it was cool, he was already New Orleans. He's a staple and not only that, he is the energy God.
Speaker 1: I seen him perform the other day was a black cat.
Speaker 4: I was trying to when I figured out he was here, I was trying to say.
Speaker 1: Should we do it after his performance?
Speaker 4: And by the grace of God, God sent me yesterday to perform with a track and a track told me he's bringing his brother out and I had to sit there in the crowd and just become a one hundred percent fan again. Like he's one of the first people that we were playing in New York City, like from the South. Like his energy was just so crazy. And to see him perform yesterday and his energy still be the same. We got to salute this man right now. We got mister Coner mother. Not only other New Orleans artists we had on here was currency and.
Speaker 1: He came late too. He came late too, So that's that's game keeping.
Speaker 4: New Orleans tradition going right. So laid back. So when we started to get to him about him being signed to no limit, like he he don't got the stories. You got because you was a star on No Limit. I remember at one point, like you know how they would say death jam and they would say method man like at one point when you named the star from No Limit, it was.
Speaker 1: Hands down you bob, How did how did that? What year was you signing No Limit? First off? Ninety seven?
Speaker 3: Wait? First of all the intro, bro, come listen and legend dearry, Now that's coming from a legend.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's a valid that's.
Speaker 1: What make it.
Speaker 3: No fish right there, that's right. That's right, you know because it takes one and no one.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: That's that's right. That's appreciate that. It's not love. Open a bottle you you ain't no campaign, open up your pass. Yeah, I want you to make some question.
Speaker 5: Bright.
Speaker 1: It felt like I was doing my job, bro, that's my job and show up.
Speaker 4: And of course at one point, at one point, yo, I'm gonna be honest, y'all was like the stroke like that tank meant something like y'all was saying movement, but seeing y'all like eighty five d like before like.
Speaker 3: A hundred, I'm gonna be one hundred yeah for real, like and so like like how how was that eraror like man.
Speaker 1: I was listening, brother was traveling with master.
Speaker 3: People's got to be similar to how if President Obama squad felt.
Speaker 4: More than.
Speaker 3: Police chases and explosions and you know, for real, bro, you.
Speaker 1: Know spelled that's a real campaign.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. But before before No Limit, you was already doing stuff before No Lisk?
Speaker 3: How many years before that were you're doing it?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I started professionally in ninety four, ninety four when you had.
Speaker 5: Three camp that you had right right, did you guys ever talk with Dug down and did that ever get to resolved?
Speaker 3: I know there was a little like.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't know. I wasn't you know, I wasn't You were.
Speaker 4: In the military, and that's where you were coming from.
Speaker 3: List and when not exactly, but when I joined the boot camp clicked out. That name was already established, having to do with the fucking creative name and all that.
Speaker 1: But since I was like one of the colds, I got the charge.
Speaker 4: It's just a coincidence. Used speaking about the military, because you was in the military right with army Army Kapernick Colin Kaepernick right now, like he's taking a stand, Like, what do you staying because you was in the military, So how do you feel about that as far as what, like, you know, I'm was it a pledge allegiance? It's happening. He's taking one of them.
Speaker 1: He's saying that he.
Speaker 4: Doesn't want to do that until like black black lives matter, like black justices.
Speaker 1: How do you feel like that as a person in the military.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm a veteran, so I'm definitely gonna be patriot.
Speaker 4: Let's make some no before a ve.
Speaker 3: You said you had when I put my hand on my heart, you know, I went out there, you know, ride out by the bush.
Speaker 5: He does that because Pusy the soldiers fight for his right to do that exactly.
Speaker 3: So you know, I say where you're coming from. I see where you're coming from.
Speaker 4: Now, when you came out the army, what's there? Like, like what happens when you come out the army?
Speaker 3: Like say, listen, yeah, when I when I left the army, I was I was ready to be a rapper, you know, I felt like the army was holding me back. Wow, he was rapping in the right where the coldest.
Speaker 1: What did you them? I was ready the battle?
Speaker 4: Whoever?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, ship being a Benner student and the fan of the game Bro game seriously, So.
Speaker 1: What year you got out the army?
Speaker 4: That was ninety four, ninety four. So you come home and you already rapping. So you you did this your independent stuff was I.
Speaker 3: Was rapping prior to the army. What happened was soon as I left to go and list in the army because rap was more like a hobby at that time, spentally coming from New Orleans where y'all was at. If you ain't from New York enough that them get the funk out of you know what I'm saying. So I had to do my thing. You know that we're capable of doing that too. We get down to god damn.
Speaker 1: Now when you met Master P, was he already big? Like he was on his way.
Speaker 3: You couldn't miss him. You know, if the city bus passed by, it was gonna be wrapped in the limits here. You know, you get out of here, like really, yes, just do the billboard. Everywhere you look was Master P. I'm like, you know, what, fucking.
Speaker 1: How's your relationship now? You're still cool? Fucking right? Okay?
Speaker 4: And so we always heard that there was like no limit cash money drama.
Speaker 1: It was. It was competition, competition, different projects?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: We just come?
Speaker 3: I know I'm from I'm from uptown around the car in front.
Speaker 1: Of the projects. So that's baby in the same baby just wanting to come. Yeah, baby uptown. So you knew baby and them too.
Speaker 4: Fucking man, it's New Orleans, y'all have a lot of it. Had to be in a small scene there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, right and now, so okay, so basket people was already on his way, right, and then he steps to you.
Speaker 1: He said what he said?
Speaker 3: He said, Man, I was watching your career. See, I'm watching you as an artist. Now I'm trying to build my brand as a company, and I see you building your brand as an artist. Need to put this ship together, and you know, let's do our thing. Because he hired me for about about the soundtrack. He wanted me in the movie. But I didn't get a chance to, you know, get in the movie. But I didn't make a soundtrack. Once I got to the studio to record that soundtrack, I never left.
Speaker 1: Never We'll leave now.
Speaker 4: Now Was it true that like No Limit had like one office with like one worker in there.
Speaker 1: It was like one or two. It was like incredible.
Speaker 3: Million coming to the studio saying, Yo, when were going to the studio, we're recovering, like this is it.
Speaker 4: All that? That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Brother man?
Speaker 4: Yo, listen, you y'all like that that.
Speaker 1: I we have the death Row era, we have the.
Speaker 4: Bad Boy era, and now we're kind of like still having the cash Money era.
Speaker 1: But I can't, I can't. I can't compare what no limit?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 3: I remember?
Speaker 1: I remember I was in Vegas, right and Leo Colmbe said, I just seen the illest thing in the world. And I said, what's that?
Speaker 4: He said, I just seen one hundred fifty dudes just walk through the hotel. And I said, I got one hundred and fifty dudes when he walked through. He said, but all of them had on the rolex.
Speaker 3: I said, we we.
Speaker 4: Don't call so many that in Vegas. Somewhere you see y'all walking through one.
Speaker 1: Hundred And he understood that.
Speaker 4: He understands anybody had.
Speaker 3: He understood the power of having a real team and the squad, which you know, I was dol on my whole life. I'm talking about that by myself who want it right? But he was like, you know at some point, you know you're gonna need that squad with you.
Speaker 4: Bro. You know it's it.
Speaker 1: Was and it made a difference. It makes a difference.
Speaker 4: How do you get your energy? Because I feel like I got energy, but I can't funk with you or Buster or d m X by the way, by the way, I want to do a record with me Mystical Buster and d m X on my call the energy.
Speaker 1: I'm going I'm going to use steroids for that week.
Speaker 3: Take take that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take shots many.
Speaker 1: The music, my music. The music, The music brings it out you because like you.
Speaker 4: Be on tracks for people and you still like, was that like a method to to like like to stand out.
Speaker 3: No, that's just where I was. That's where I was, man, you know, and to stand out and all that. It just wasn't like side effect of it, man, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry, it just came out of me. Sorry. Sorry? Sorry? Was that flu inspired by like something inspired you to have that flu?
Speaker 3: When I first started the game, I was I was prototype myself behind l ll cool J. My first I was rhyme, singing and training.
Speaker 1: I was slinging.
Speaker 3: You know, man, starts that way you develop into just evolved into that ship yet they had that ain't no fucking.
Speaker 5: To l.
Speaker 4: But it's still like that because yesterday so you walk out on stage and he's calm as hell and then that boom.
Speaker 1: You know, the way you came from music transfer music.
Speaker 4: The music speaks to everybody.
Speaker 3: Every single time that come. I could be at home by myself. That's how I'm be acting. Yeah, I got to see this ship. Like sometimes when my show is not super packed as they should be, like y'all, I'm finna, y'all, finna get this show will be sweating and mustard when I leave a bit, because I'll do it at home by myself.
Speaker 1: In the mirror of the rush. I don't need a mother. So now so now so.
Speaker 4: Now what would Let's just get into the cash money because I believe you left cash money as.
Speaker 3: Well, correct, So okay, so what happened with that? Like I think it wasn't you on cash money? Mutual respect, baby, and not have respect even when I was on the limit, hit man, we were gonna sit down.
Speaker 1: I'm already sitting down, you know. Respect.
Speaker 3: And you know the funny thing when I came home for them to you know, help me keep this ship moving when.
Speaker 4: You came home.
Speaker 1: That was the first. That was one of the first calls I was like.
Speaker 3: When I left, I was like, man, you gotta hold this keep holding this ship down the same spot.
Speaker 1: When I come back. And what he did? Wow, seriously, for real, you did that ship.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna start naming a couple of names from from New Orleans, and I want you to tell me what you think of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, juvenile like like myself.
Speaker 3: Wow, he like my counterpart, like a real like in concerts one two punch from New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Manny Fresh, same thing he like, he's like.
Speaker 3: J K see, he's like the one that gets all those tracks, bitch you know all driving.
Speaker 1: Man. The Fresh is exactly that. The same thing is the kl C what kls? He was no limit. He was there to cash money.
Speaker 4: And what was he supposed to do an album together?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially when I when I when I got over there, and then it was too much.
Speaker 4: It was too much.
Speaker 1: What did you record some records?
Speaker 3: We did? We did, we did, Okay, So see listen coming home man six. I was in the fucking six year time laps our culture shock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything up.
Speaker 3: I told you I was in like that pimp from I'm Gonna Get You, sucker when I came not on. Yes, I was on the walkmart you got swagging you like that, I'm gonna get it together.
Speaker 1: And eventually I looked around and I came on shooting live rounds.
Speaker 3: I just wasn't hitting the target and I ain't who the I was talking.
Speaker 1: To, what they was talking to.
Speaker 4: And right now I'm just saying, okay, another name, soldier slam.
Speaker 1: Say bro, Yeah he missed a game changer, right, yea change.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna give you one more name.
Speaker 1: There you go, Murder, come to your asshole, free murderer. Pret dude was a fun comedian. Yeah he was playing dude. He really had alarming in the hood like he was real life. He was really fun.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, I'm trying to go see him and one of my other partners up there. Oh okay, yeah, without making too my noise up there, yeah okay.
Speaker 4: And like just to subscribe like New Orleans because y'all got the Yeah, y'all are owned like one.
Speaker 1: Of the only states that are above seawater, right.
Speaker 4: Seawater, So y'all mausoleums where people die is actually a ball. So it's like the most scariest thing in the world. Like for my first time in New Orleans, I've just seen dead people everywhere because the mausoleums is above ground.
Speaker 1: Correct, It's not like like you know, how yeah that bitch up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like to describe New Orleans, because we're.
Speaker 1: A mountain pot of everything that was dope.
Speaker 3: We just you know, put you know, put it in the posture up and when it came out, you know, we put our own lit whip ony.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: So how about were inspired by you know, all the dope ship everything because New York Countiful, you know everything everything else.
Speaker 4: It's like in the middle of we were.
Speaker 3: Break dancing rail real rail, real tough, and you know break dance right the challenge.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I think most rappers man come from all the things, all the trends and all that was hip hop.
Speaker 4: Man. You know what was crazy for me because I kept going to New Orleans, kept going to New Orleans as a black rapper, and then when I did Spanish music, I started getting booking New Orleans. I'm like, you know, ain't no Spanish. They got the.
Speaker 1: Spanish. It was the beat.
Speaker 4: It was Spanish motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that fun with me.
Speaker 3: Listen to that. My very next track, going to work for rail from man, that's.
Speaker 1: What's ma.
Speaker 4: First I'm wrecking for let me shake you gass.
Speaker 3: Gass No, no, no.
Speaker 1: The first one was the fucking uh.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It was on the Olive Stone soundtrack and again a Sunday jump jump like skateboard skateboard kid.
Speaker 4: Jump with the first hit, Yeah, how much pushing you out off that record out.
Speaker 1: There, and I started changing my life. I'm going to trade now.
Speaker 3: I'm playing, man.
Speaker 1: I mean that that song laps around the globe with that my.
Speaker 4: Soul right, let me actually what women just coming up to you trying to take that my game up?
Speaker 3: No, I can't, you know, I can't practice my skills and my gap because ma can.
Speaker 1: I work for the pussy man and it works for the.
Speaker 4: Crippling. And that record is it's like when it comes on, it's like brand news.
Speaker 3: Still it's just one of them songs. Man good LUs is timeless Man oh man, Man your concert?
Speaker 5: Yes that.
Speaker 3: The oh yeah, you got, you got, mccaudy, you got, I'm black black?
Speaker 4: Is it tag of bone time or we gotta wait whatever don't.
Speaker 3: Not so long ago as that.
Speaker 1: Right there, you ready, right now.
Speaker 4: We're going look at it's in Chinese. It tells you it's good for you in Chinese.
Speaker 3: You gotta read it.
Speaker 4: Let me just tell you something, man, I'm honored for you to be here because you are so much of a legend. You are guy who your sound is so unique that I don't think you will ever have a problem making a record or putting out a record or anything there is. There can never be another mystical, you know what I'm saying. Like I'm just I'm just keeping it in one hundred, but you there could never be another mystical. And our whole purpose of our show is to give people the flowers while they can smell them.
Speaker 1: We give them like people give you flowers when you.
Speaker 4: Can't smell it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna give you trees when you came in the hell of the.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? You know what I mean. So that's the whole purpose of our show is because our coature, our legends, you know, and rock and roll. When you have twenty years in rock and roll, they praised you, you know what I'm saying. They do they do a Hall of fame. Well, you know in our culture, we don't have that. So this is what you know. This is a blessing that you came by and you knew about the show because this is what we got to continue to do. And this is what me and my partner been doing, you know what I mean. And we're gonna continue to respect our legends and the man. Right, we just be coming out of me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Man, that's how we do bro.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: So, but it's gonna take things.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take all this like you that's doing things like this to make those changes.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because our coaches should be celebrated, you know what I'm saying. It's gonna take somebody that's respect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we already doing and we know we're already doing our own award shows right now. Drink Champ of War throw January second's if we're gonna give met me foul over here and we go from the Hall of Fame, we give him out Cigarette of the Year. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, where's ed you listen? Point Puffed Daddy your category. So I don't know if you're gonna win.
Speaker 3: This is Eddie to ask you that I'm being puff daddy about it.
Speaker 4: So you're going to get love daddy this on January second, How do you feel about that Eddie taking them out, taking them out, taking them?
Speaker 1: Are you willing to shaft on stage?
Speaker 4: If if Puffy willing to do the same thing, But Puffy girl like you don't know, you don't got to do the.
Speaker 1: Bud He might not be eating ass right, Okay.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Which is.
Speaker 1: To please, you're gonna to ask for yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's gonna be hard to be. It's gonna be hard to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Now they say that New Orleans, I don't heard you sing.
Speaker 3: Like Praierville, like in between Baton Rudge and New.
Speaker 1: Orleans unless the rich place that make.
Speaker 4: Living to the rich place. This sounds rich, It sounds rich. So now describe the food culture for New Orleans. Because I can't lie to you. I can't lie to you. That's some of the best food I ever had in New Orleans. Like I've never had a bad mill in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: I should.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that ship's healthy as it should be funny, but it tastes too good. Just good ass good food, good food. That's we're definitely known for that.
Speaker 4: Now, all right, so your city goes to Katrina. How was that?
Speaker 1: I had to I had to watch that from in prison.
Speaker 3: I was talking print and that that ship on television, Like, damn, I'm supposed to be in the pissy water, splashing, trying to help in order, supposed to be out there. You know, fucked up too.
Speaker 4: But this wasn't your for a hurricane. Right, did you go through hurricane as a.
Speaker 1: Child, Not like that?
Speaker 3: Not to It wasn't even the hurricane of the levee is just breaking just yet.
Speaker 1: No, that was a fucking powerful hurricane that came through.
Speaker 4: It came through Florida first.
Speaker 3: We felt it too, right, so you're enough to break levies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you think that was a conspiracy.
Speaker 3: I look at the after effect. A lot of good came from it. There was a you know, really pretty silver lining, you know what I'm saying, and that thing. A lot of people seeing opportunities that they never would have even.
Speaker 1: Thought because they had to get the fun, they had to leave.
Speaker 3: I don't gonna know what this is where I'm at? Then, like that happened, your ass gotta go. That's that's life got better fun.
Speaker 1: It got better fun.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of the projects didn't the projects.
Speaker 1: Well, if it didn't, we did you know what I projects out here? We don't how that project? Did you think for giving up for the project.
Speaker 3: Clean shup something that we sucking the murder it ubout?
Speaker 4: You man? Now, if you could compare CEOs, because you know we love CEO talk for you're one of the only people that was like a high level that actually dealt.
Speaker 1: With uh no limit and then dealt with cash money Like where would you wait? Baby? First match?
Speaker 3: They have a lot of similarities, but they're different in a lot of ways. You know, they both had that competitive edge, you know what I'm saying, and they have they have the personality and the characters to do what they've done.
Speaker 1: I don't know what would you.
Speaker 4: Compare, Like what you mean the frozen cars are being with Pe and the frozen.
Speaker 3: Cars the pros were being with both of them. There was the hottest Like when I came home, No Limit was the hottest, I mean cash Money.
Speaker 1: Was the hottest. Ship.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, what better way to get to the top than from the top right up there?
Speaker 1: Just cut me on, you know what I'm saying. So and didn't how about p p P.
Speaker 3: I watched him grind that ship from from round zero from the mud. You know I'm talking about to build an empire that It was amazing he was under That man had about twenty thirty million dollars in the bank in the bank, and he still.
Speaker 1: Was not I respected them. I was like, whoa, Okay, so right times.
Speaker 4: Right now, you're saying it's a million dollars deal for Mexical and you have a choice go cash money.
Speaker 3: Or no limits.
Speaker 1: That's not find us easy.
Speaker 3: I just did Cares money, no limit turn now, no limit turn turn limit. It would definitely be no limit terns. Still, I still would be very open to talk to them, talk to Cares money about what we're going You know what I'm saying, Yea. I never never closed minded what they would have united too much, too much, Like right, it inspired too many motherfuckers. They still had that opportunity to.
Speaker 4: Do that right now because they changed the game. They both changed.
Speaker 1: Now the writing on the wall for Master PI right, no limit Pabe. Yeah, you're saying what you did was important.
Speaker 4: Pe.
Speaker 3: We need to brother, come on, because that's what I hear all day. Come on, Miskal brother, fuck now we did right when they had right you know, I got it, you know that I got to put it out there right there going out clearly.
Speaker 4: How was it doing that? No video? Y'all looked like y'all.
Speaker 3: Had too much Listen, not just the videos, we did fucking movies.
Speaker 4: Man, that video in particular, that was the basketball video.
Speaker 3: Right, like Shaquille O'Neal came out to the video.
Speaker 1: So that was in New Orleans and house in California. He did everything larger than life.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: He definitely you know, had to looked at the big picture in a big way.
Speaker 4: You know. Now, one of my favorite female artists is me Asks because one of the how was it working with her?
Speaker 1: I said?
Speaker 3: I used to tell all this, Listen, I know you're doing the feature and it's just a feature, But you jump on that song with that girl and don't handle your business.
Speaker 1: You gonna cook your britchs for your bits breakfast, bitch. Yeah, so handa your b.
Speaker 4: What it seems like you too. It seems like every time you got on the track.
Speaker 1: About it like that, like you want to murder everybody.
Speaker 3: I want to compete.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me your style wasn't developed from trying to.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: I started having out a wrapper that makes it okay.
Speaker 3: Because your style is so because I was a storytelling and then we was in the hallway battle and dude just went food belligerent a little bit in the crowd. I was trying to stick to lyrics in this store. I was on the skateboard riding. Yeah you know, so wow, Like, okay, that's where it's at.
Speaker 4: Wow, let's make some.
Speaker 3: I ain't never lost again.
Speaker 1: After that bet of that, I was ready for the level. Now what's you?
Speaker 4: Was you disappointed that you didn't get to put out a project on cash money a little bit?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: Let me see what was the best disillusion? You know that's liken know what that word mean. But I was be willed describing use another. I was fucked out. I was discouraged.
Speaker 4: And did you finish that.
Speaker 1: I was discovered A right, yeah, I got it.
Speaker 3: I put it over that I'm right man now with vintage because it came on still it still was vintage.
Speaker 1: It might have had a little dated town to it, you know.
Speaker 3: And then as the years progressing that you know, to morrow was out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, so now how do you feel about this?
Speaker 1: Wayne? And baby situation because they're gonna work it out.
Speaker 4: Prince is in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because like did you have discript seas with pet me?
Speaker 4: What you mean like you had?
Speaker 3: Like right, well, from all that's just that's the all day conflict, you know, that's all day conflict. We had the respect, you know, on top of all of that, though, So the business always came out because.
Speaker 1: They was managing you too, right they didn't. Yeah, that's kind of like interest.
Speaker 3: I remember what the company, and the company manages my manager too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look for me, I can't Yeah, you said, all right, so I mean limit, But still I was second.
Speaker 1: In that regard.
Speaker 3: But it's still felt like I was first looking at the other rapper that wasn't in the.
Speaker 1: Position I was in. So I just appreciate it. We came with it.
Speaker 3: I take that all right there, because.
Speaker 1: I got this.
Speaker 4: I think it's tag of all time.
Speaker 1: Let's open it up. Let's get over that the Chinese ship.
Speaker 4: Open it up. We want you to do do we want you to do that?
Speaker 1: Want something? Jump out?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, no, no, you're good, you're good. This is the start of the show.
Speaker 6: By the way, Tag a ball Oh it's a lito already it sounds like something to smoke.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get into some misical ship.
Speaker 3: Mann it's cobra venom.
Speaker 4: Okay, you tell me when to stop. She stopped, God damn it. All right cool, I'm gonna let you that one me too. I'm gonna let.
Speaker 1: Your cherry pick y'all take what shot y'all want to little guests first, Yes, whatever I want lilas one.
Speaker 4: I want that little bit of bitch. All right now, this is where an interview turns funky. We go all right now, we've gotta show you how to do it mystical.
Speaker 3: Out of a.
Speaker 1: Boom. I gottah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Wan went down wrong.
Speaker 3: I taste the like tabasco sauce. That's myself.
Speaker 1: So come on, you Twin. You shot everybody Twin.
Speaker 3: That one shot. Want some more?
Speaker 4: Pleas Twin want no, no, no, you want another one?
Speaker 3: You're a little bit of business.
Speaker 1: Come on, brother, I got show tonight.
Speaker 4: Bro facing the crowded he I can't under sink about myself that we all gotta do it. Asked, are you ready to Twin?
Speaker 3: I'm ready?
Speaker 4: Where you at? Mm hmm?
Speaker 3: Come back tiger ball like crazy time.
Speaker 4: We went back to back right break tiger ball, tag a bone, tiger ball, let's take a ball type of boom like boom like this is the tiger like mystical right now.
Speaker 1: That my heard that got.
Speaker 4: Tracey listen. So how did move bitch get out the way? I heard that was your record? Ludacris heard it and then asked.
Speaker 3: To buy I No, I didn't even I guess if I went over my head my management and somebody like, no, I don't want that track.
Speaker 1: He spoke for me, misspoke for me in other word, So that was your try, my.
Speaker 3: Son, You're like, no, missing on all that ships. Guy never heard it, you did it. I never heard it the track KOC recorded the track Oh Me and Mine, but I never heard it.
Speaker 1: It just never got gave it to It got to Ludacris first. Lucris just happened came through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh that's crazy. Heard the story wrong. I heard I heard that that was your record and then sold it to Luther Chris. But no, the beat was your he was.
Speaker 1: What they were saying was it was intended for me first.
Speaker 3: It was supposed to be mine.
Speaker 1: It never got to me. For whatever it was, you bad about it. I'll be mad about I was saying that bitch, I still feel like, you know what record I had, Jigga jigg that it was going that made it from me. I was like that ship, this piece of ship. Did you know jay Z got it? I was like, oh God, that's the Tiger boat.
Speaker 4: Working is listen?
Speaker 1: What don't touch your hand out for your pimp?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What? What was?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite feature?
Speaker 4: You you did? Like one of them?
Speaker 1: That's sucking one of them besides that.
Speaker 2: Ship?
Speaker 1: Man, I got some good with aall m J. Yeah, drama, yeah, dope, bust of course. Man.
Speaker 3: When I came home Bust and pulled up like days.
Speaker 1: After I made it back home a six year stint on the.
Speaker 3: Tour bus with spinning wheels, I was scratching my head.
Speaker 4: I was whitey busted series with that ship, big up the bustad normally incredible.
Speaker 3: Ship like electricity and water are supposed to being stripped in the studios the same time.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It was like ugly bro, Now, who's your favorite producer to work with?
Speaker 3: If it don't matter, don't but like La K that's KLC.
Speaker 1: It's more than my favorite.
Speaker 3: That nigga is you can hear the favorite too, but he like that's the like my that's the meat and potatoes of you know, my album. He always be the meeting potatoes, the ship that I really want to do and get off my chest. He's gonna have something to do with it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Everything else I'm trying to, you know, catch this market or capture that market.
Speaker 1: But like the me in the essence of kill.
Speaker 4: And who's the producer you wish you would have worked with?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my next quest, doctor Dre.
Speaker 3: We all wish him both motherfucking lon.
Speaker 1: I thought, you.
Speaker 4: Let's yeah, that's like to me, you know, and we we uh, you know.
Speaker 3: We missed good in the studio good Yeah, because you know I've caught some sessions with him.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Actually he said he sent me a song. We just never got a chance to do it.
Speaker 4: The tobacco happened, So dibacco, what word is that tobacco that the funk up I called?
Speaker 1: We just need a new word, thebacco.
Speaker 4: But it has to make subacco.
Speaker 3: That's like a football team, Yeah, the tobacco. Yeah, sucking up that you be married or okay, sing I got a lot of baby mamas though, oh yeah, how many baby mamas.
Speaker 1: You gotta just fot onto that. Okay, I got six k six in the possible six two. I got a possible, though I don't know the nigga behind. Yeah, we gotta try to figure it out for blood. Then you gotta figure out figure out.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do it like I just gotta just know this one. This one we gotta figure its blonde. We gotta figured it out.
Speaker 3: You gotta got somebody your family figure it out, it out out, talking Bob.
Speaker 1: That's it now, this is this is a question we asked all our guests. Do he asked Beleive.
Speaker 3: No context married up, he said, with you be looking at your wife like baby, that's not one part of your body in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't touch you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: My man, Let's make some way.
Speaker 3: God damn, but I wasn't said that's about anybody.
Speaker 1: Book that he told me he got.
Speaker 4: Follow dingle berries and all he'll take it. Yeah, dingle berries, dingle berries and he come over here.
Speaker 3: You got into my mic. You gotta respect him.
Speaker 4: Mans like Rice Chrispy.
Speaker 3: Now you got the dingle berries, that's pass.
Speaker 4: But you have done that. You pluck the berries. I mean now b He just like that.
Speaker 1: For years. But I'm missing cool.
Speaker 4: You must have did crazy toys, right, Wilson, you must have did crazy tours. What's your most memorable tour moment?
Speaker 1: No Limit, No Limit.
Speaker 3: That was the biggest movement that I was a part of in my you know, intact websides, my personal shaking ass you know, and that was that seeing them gentle it was dope too. I think, uh that no limit ship, No limit, you know, the moment before I got to the shaker ass. Yeah in Houston, man had like five thousand people outside the motherfucking out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Now, now what you would you say that by when you worked with Pharral, that it took you from like, you know, just like a part to yea, Yeah, so describe that.
Speaker 3: In other words, I went from I guess you couldn't call Master p U anything other than a list. So I went from like the a urban A list to the like pop a list.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I'm saying because I've seen them.
Speaker 4: You see you to the MTV Yeah for real, for a bunch of white kids, and they knew every word.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, Mark to the whole.
Speaker 3: You know that that was just like small little like mini prizes for you know, for the ship that you're saying at first, man, I did it for the right reason talking about that music came out there because I meant it. You know, I was coming from a disposition of, you know what I'm saying being considered, how y'all gonna feel.
Speaker 1: I write that ship as.
Speaker 3: A fan too, like I'm listening to when I'm when I'm when I'm recording, and I listen to that ship, I'll be a fan.
Speaker 1: I'll be jumping around like that somebody else saying it, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like when that.
Speaker 1: And the fans right, so you know about the new generation the same way howse people felt about us.
Speaker 3: That's somebody.
Speaker 5: Guy.
Speaker 1: You got to listen to this. You know, people told us that too.
Speaker 3: So we can't fuss no because they told us the same ship. You know, you gotta like people from from our era. Yeah, I don't just fuss compete what it is, Sean, But I tell those artists if you know, if y'all making money and that's secure your fas, you know, your thing that is boble Still it's a craft and you know ar street to this ship.
Speaker 1: You know, we got a lot of we got a lot of pains. We need a few more artists. Now this there's something called mumble rap out there.
Speaker 4: You heard about that actually legitimate term.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's actually shouldn't even be calling holy ship, Like what do you feel about that? If it's working ship, get you.
Speaker 3: That's coming from a mother what the Brandon said?
Speaker 1: That's how wrap So that could be almost no listen, we can hear we can here still even when you.
Speaker 3: Say listen, when the motherfucker can't hear me, they want to hear me.
Speaker 1: That's the difference what you say. But I want to know something.
Speaker 3: Rewind that bitch and trying to find out what you said.
Speaker 1: That's the difference.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 4: That's what, that's that's what they in nineties we made rewind rap rewind that.
Speaker 1: There's no rewind rap right now?
Speaker 4: What you can just hear the same mumble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I rewind all the time because like when the beat kick cut, you talking about up so I stopped that. Hold on, hold on, you know some of that ship jamming man the future you saying if it's jam and is jamming?
Speaker 1: I never heard I never heard of bad Drake song I know on the radio. You know, the concert to come on to the concert. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Now, how you feel about like you speaking of Drake? Uh, you know how you feel about ghosts writing? Because the reason why I don't like nobody can't write from that era. You can't write for you're gonna do that? You miss somebody say like the camera right lastday, I can't do that, but never crooked like.
Speaker 1: You want to put that in the Put that how you feel about ghost writing and pay the bills? You know I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't gonna have nothing to say about something that you know that could be working for somebody else because they don't fit what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: You just come, you come across and you sound like you just look at everything.
Speaker 1: Positive and like you know as as good My father wasn't.
Speaker 4: My father's always said look at what's good in the person first, and that's how you look, bro.
Speaker 3: Because we ain't from me, ain't from me, man, you know it was from its minds and you know what I'm talking about. So now you do.
Speaker 4: So now you leave cash, buddy, what's the mister Cools playing? Mister cool?
Speaker 3: I gotta I gotta get it together, like I said at that point I was that was a little disciplined.
Speaker 1: I was a little discouraged, Like, Ship, do they need me fun?
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna go hang up my let uniforms.
Speaker 1: Ship, Now I don't know.
Speaker 4: Now you asked to be released.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it got your point where too much time was being wasted and I'm just ready to go in. Yeah, I'm doing this part of and you when you asked them and you said, yeah, be Look boom Ban won't deal with the same thing with Buster. We went over at the same time we left around the same time.
Speaker 1: It was with the union. Yeah, man, busseles in itself for real.
Speaker 4: And now so you you you want to go back to a major, you want to keep it independent.
Speaker 1: I just I just need the right I just need the right machine behind me, don't matter what it is. So you're saying, maybe you said that much. Yeah, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: You find a major inded see what I'm saying. It's still going to be open to that, but of course the main goal will be like the biggest situation that you can get out, you.
Speaker 4: Know, massive management company that not.
Speaker 3: At all fucking calls though you're exactly you ain't with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ship, I do that. That was my cat' ship. Well, definitely the women's backing, right, that was the going I had.
Speaker 3: To come outn't get the going rate, you know, I couldn't come out of acting like this.
Speaker 4: Dig the check.
Speaker 1: Let's make some noise.
Speaker 4: You get the check.
Speaker 1: I got the check.
Speaker 3: That was like, that was all about you know, more than just the music helped me to that.
Speaker 6: Yet, man, thank you, bron Goodness, that's what strep right there like that.
Speaker 1: So you because I think Empire. You ever heard the Empire Empire.
Speaker 4: Distribution there not nothing nothing not the digital distribution distribution Like they're great, They're great team.
Speaker 1: So just okay because I know you got hits. I know you got hits. You see the platform that we stand on right here.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm exactly got like a million people who listen to us make for the Manion. People got drink Champs arm.
Speaker 1: Yo, listen, mystical. You're still making a difference in my career.
Speaker 3: Brother, No, no, don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: Different Yeah you fold, you're off second New Orleans guests And I love New Orleans.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Every time I went there was a dead body, though. I keep it real, like every time I went to the party, party in the party, and I was like, goddamn it, time and Mighty Gras. Can you can you describe Mighty.
Speaker 3: Gras for like listen, Marty gra was one of the one of the things that made growing up New Orleans Spectaclar now Mary grow once a year, yeah, once a yeah, yeah, I thinking, what week two week long event? I have parades and all kind of games. It's gonna be, you know, symbled around this motherfuckers just so don't go way back, y'all.
Speaker 4: Know, like French araback, Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I got spiritual connotations.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm talking yes, and Caribbean French colonizations.
Speaker 3: Going that celebration a talking about like sink the Mayo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, celebrating made made it through some ship.
Speaker 4: Let's make some money.
Speaker 1: I love that's my.
Speaker 4: Puss.
Speaker 1: We want tell that make a home out the battle listen.
Speaker 4: So wow, that was real. So y'all even like be marching at funerals, like what is that called that's the second line?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the it's called the second I think the first one video like that. Yeah, but if we did in Atlanta, yeah, I know, I was, man, what the fun I had no second line's a fucking circus.
Speaker 1: You know, I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't stay true exactly. You know the script I was just doing the video had time, yeah that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, it was good. What that means the second line, That means the first.
Speaker 3: Line is yeah, we're gonna put in the grounds over for you. So it's coming back regular funeral. You know, the crime for not a second life exactly what you did?
Speaker 1: You know the World War gonna be?
Speaker 3: What video was that was in it? Because you left it?
Speaker 1: You know what video was that? That was a bouncer back. You ain't seen that was?
Speaker 3: That was after nine one one. That was my tribute to now on one We're gonna be all right, We're gonna shake back.
Speaker 4: Why people know that. That was a tribute to that one.
Speaker 3: But the video was kind of like doing it was you know it was it was collected in New Orleans.
Speaker 4: People was bad because you ain't keeping just because I didn't do this, because.
Speaker 1: I didn't do the video in the wall and s Immer too, Atlanta.
Speaker 4: I thought you was in New Orleans exactly, Nigga like up yea, they know the movies in Canada.
Speaker 1: James, I could say my own songs.
Speaker 3: You know, you know you the song and James felt like she could have sung I gotta sang my song.
Speaker 4: You know. Yeah, they know you was on P Street. We thought you was in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: You had opportunity because you from New Orleans to do this.
Speaker 1: I went, you went to Atlanta for I ain't know. I ain't know. I just showed up.
Speaker 3: I read that tenorary and I went down what they had to do and kept it moving.
Speaker 1: I'm busy, baby.
Speaker 4: So that's the heart, the heart of because then every day I just keep looking up with Twin taking song like man, people keep taking something. This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Now you you sponsored by Hennessy and bebble there you okay, you're a cold flow all right. I got.
Speaker 4: The most professional, most unprofessional professional yet you saying on the mics.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, don't y'all say it, bro it is yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you go you on camera stand.
Speaker 3: I know you gotta have a what is that?
Speaker 4: What is that? What you said?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: This is what can and Hennessy like Belvedere red, I got a John Legend bottle. Let's get some burning with me, all right.
Speaker 1: You want me to read that.
Speaker 4: I want me to read that here, we don't.
Speaker 1: How about let's from fans? Okay, all right, all right?
Speaker 4: So that all right there? That was We're parted, we're sparted. We're partnered with with John Legend, John Legend, John Legend, somebody who knows what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I guess the Foundation for Age.
Speaker 4: Fifty percent of all proceeds of that.
Speaker 5: Fifty percent of all proceeds from the John Legend bottle go to the Age Foundation.
Speaker 4: Look a look at you, give me, give me drink. You're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do it better.
Speaker 4: Let me see you have right better be right.
Speaker 5: Right just about them part We are streaming the show on tilted title title.
Speaker 4: Tilted Global dot com. Tilted is that right over the tilted Globe dot com silter globe dot com. But there's kind of like an elder rocket mortgage. I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I can't hear your voice. Anyways, shout out to tilted globe dot com. They stream they're not streaming. You're not streaming this one. You're streaming the next one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, show the show on the side.
Speaker 4: So much, so so much. Man, man, this is how we do it. Mystical we we we don't let me too. We were talking about.
Speaker 1: So litten mystic cool.
Speaker 4: We have a war show that we're planning on January second. I'm gonna tell you some of the categories, and I want you to name a category for us.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. One of the categories is.
Speaker 4: Asked either of the year here or stepped under get his award. Listens qualified and ask you. I'm taking im number one?
Speaker 1: All right, yeah one listen.
Speaker 4: I didn't clear this with pop Daddy, but I'm just looking for I just look at either, so you know it's okay. We got, we got, we got. We got a great relationship with pop Daddy. Okay, so we're going to do as the year. So far we have need to ask either follow him on Instagram. We got pop Daddy, we got trick Daddy. We got Jack Thriller because Jack Thriller not only what is it? Not only but he likes his asse. That's one category life Yet name the cigarette category.
Speaker 1: We got a cigarette man of the Year.
Speaker 4: Cigarette Man in the Year is going between Joe Biden's mac Miller, Post Malone nor Diega.
Speaker 3: You just adding people just get in.
Speaker 1: There, cigarette getting them. It was a cigarette I jumped.
Speaker 4: On a cigarette. Cigarette, just checking and Jada kiss homeboy roes with my nigga Casu and that's one category. I added my homeboy down with my homeboy. That's on.
Speaker 1: You smoke too, You smoke's right.
Speaker 4: Cigarette you smoke. There's myself there. I'm gonna smoke a cigarette with motherfucker, mister club. You're pulling that money, mister.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Those dress got those dress pads?
Speaker 4: Not about this time. Close there.
Speaker 1: I just took my socks.
Speaker 3: See what I'm gonna trying to do, Like Miami.
Speaker 4: This is a real fly ship. He can't you You didn't even look back on that soft packed Oh my god, this is the worst cigarette.
Speaker 1: I have a saying my life.
Speaker 3: I'm smoking with you. Listen, you gotta smoke.
Speaker 4: This is the cigarettes. Get you off this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yo, this this is the real camels right the side.
Speaker 4: But you don't even gotta but on your ship. God, we gotta speak to your management. We gotta change this. And by the way, Camel, we don't have a sponsor, So me and Mystical both smoke Cameoso camel crushed and Mystical smokes camel and young people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, by the way, for our award show. All we want is.
Speaker 4: Foul sponsors to rock here fan, excuse me, rock fing cam.
Speaker 3: You never gotta change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ship is delicious, bro, for real, that's just strong.
Speaker 4: I can't believe I'm smoking. This is the Cowboys ship. This is the brother the Cowboys. This is the Cowboys ship.
Speaker 3: Like the gangster you're sposing for the light.
Speaker 1: Were just start.
Speaker 4: Smoking camel because this is the real camera.
Speaker 3: Upon upon going to jail, Yeah, smoked back jail.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm sorry, let's do it and missed the good smoking. I think I kind of cigarette. Can you light it the wrong way?
Speaker 3: In the wrong way, man, and the rooms actually the right way.
Speaker 4: Listen, kids, just gave you a cigarette. You can't light it the wrong way. Let's make your noise through that that this is terrible.
Speaker 3: It's terribly good, exactly, I said, mister smells with the words the word camel. But sometimes I smokeing like that too. I flipped that out smoking a bit like that.
Speaker 4: So you smoke in a different way. Break that down again. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Normally your light to sigde with where the camera is written at. Camel.
Speaker 4: Gotta cut us a check, go damn it. Hold up, I'll get a camel crush. Yeah, though a minute. How long you've been smoking, Missical two thousand and folk, Damn, I've been smoking just like so you start smoking late in life.
Speaker 1: I went to jail.
Speaker 3: If that don't kickstart your smoking certain capacities, not if you're in the disciplinary part, like you know the live population that you.
Speaker 4: Get there and you ain't get in trouble in jail. No, not Missical, that can.
Speaker 1: Stop it all.
Speaker 3: No, that probably did help, but because I was just you know, cool, I ain't you if you down there, I have to, I have to.
Speaker 1: They could smoke in a camp. This is a real camel.
Speaker 4: This is it smells like camel. It smells like it's not originally smoking.
Speaker 1: But you came this week.
Speaker 4: We always no yesterday, I see you rolling with your crew, and you reminded me of a mystical from back then, Like ain't like, isn't really changed with you?
Speaker 3: Because I'm still me bro. That's I think that's the thing. I think that's the thing I'm most proud of that I stayed myself through it, sucking out talking about Yeah, that's that's one.
Speaker 1: Way to know if that's you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, you know, to trade the kind of ship out of trade.
Speaker 1: Like when I seen you yesterday, I said, there, I was trying to be sneaky and ship.
Speaker 4: Just watch you and ship because I'm trying to get things for the interview. And I'm like, damn, it's the same, Nigga, I seek back then you the same.
Speaker 3: And that's the first thing I did when I saw I remember, yes you.
Speaker 4: Did, yes you did. Right now I see you.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, I'm a fan too. Yet I'm my moment, Nigga, Im start tom. I said, you can't in the Orleans after after you did your things like that.
Speaker 1: You know, listen, put the flip on.
Speaker 3: That you can't lie.
Speaker 4: I cauldn't believe it's man, I see those in the Wars. I didn't know because you know, I go to the Wards and the projects. Wh you don't see him there.
Speaker 3: But downtown the French Court, you know that cross the world man French call world French Quarter.
Speaker 4: That is rid of a martyr.
Speaker 3: Well that's that's like, that's like our little tourists area y French.
Speaker 4: So it was the last body, you know, it's right around.
Speaker 3: I try to go to him, if you know, most of the times I'm working doing some kind of capacity around it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's real festive, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So now, like when I first came home the first Marty, I was at the parade, rapping at the concert.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm talking about under the bridge.
Speaker 4: Like, now, let's bring it down for our stupid fans. We've got a lot of stupid fans. They hate when I say that. They hate when I say that. But let's just be if I'm stupid.
Speaker 1: Him saying unexperienced.
Speaker 4: If I'm stupid, they stupid because they're listening to me, all right, you know, so the bed let's break down the beds thing like what age was you when you realize you could throw bees to a person?
Speaker 3: And that yeah early and getting the balloons they're throwing the balloons.
Speaker 1: That's like a little coin.
Speaker 3: It's kind of it's bigger than a quarter kind of ship lett like looming the midship you picked. You can have a fucking Popeye. You went Popeye's Chicken.
Speaker 1: You win some food with this.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna little kids, so ship like that, man, you know the original Pooky. I can real I can really win some food from this balloon, you know, catching bees and ship. It was like festival ship.
Speaker 1: Meant something to us.
Speaker 4: Man, you know we were just still to this day, bees to a white girl and black girls.
Speaker 1: Don't do that though, right, I'm sure they do. They do on you gotta know a memory, white girl.
Speaker 4: Let's keep it real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what that's that's probably the bravest at first you come on out with them.
Speaker 1: Motherfuckers white people.
Speaker 4: It's the majority of white people come. They want to show they tips right right, because whip out wednesdaysout Wednesdays.
Speaker 1: That's the white ship. You gotta love the white vishes.
Speaker 4: That show.
Speaker 3: We got too much pop but.
Speaker 1: Getting the spirit and say.
Speaker 4: Get bigger them white nubi and queens as well. You know what I'm saying, picked him up because it as an excuse differ fans ain't doing that. Let's say on South Beach and then it's different and then and then.
Speaker 1: We can allow them to do that as well. But now mystical right, I'm coming back. Yeah, some beause monument out there, bro in Miami.
Speaker 4: Yes, I love my city. Looking look at you.
Speaker 3: One day they can't walking up so fine, said man, Like superheroes, you give me a.
Speaker 4: Dirty, right, This ain't a dirty, right? I got mad. Don't don't dirty? Yes on dirty boat and I've been flipping on you lately, but you, my nigga, don't don't give me a dirty Yeah, the dirty.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna know. I ain't gonna know what.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna even know.
Speaker 4: You know what dirty is coming from?
Speaker 1: What are you smoking?
Speaker 4: Y'all? Right?
Speaker 1: I think that was Houston. He was kind of like what you smoking? Did crazy as a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: They did click them, they did click up yet bomb that's me.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 4: You dip the weed in it?
Speaker 3: They put that put that bit by Yeah that on sound right?
Speaker 4: That don't sound that? People to start with's take one more shot till your balls.
Speaker 1: Three jes look you know.
Speaker 3: Drinking to that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, drinking? What the what's the wildest grug you did? Mystical not that I did Molly.
Speaker 4: I did Molly.
Speaker 1: I think that you still like Molly when I did the mojo.
Speaker 4: This is the worst mode, Like you got a bad Molly story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will go back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that mojo was the worst.
Speaker 3: You tried, you bore it.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: I think that that's not the way you pull a shot.
Speaker 4: No, no, give me, You're gonna kill yourself. This is what happened to you last episode. We got something good that yeah, okay, I thought you was gonna pull more. Yeah, you for too much. That's why you fucked up last.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something that people said that was great, the lessons.
Speaker 1: You know you're already great, You're always great.
Speaker 4: Brother. But you asked last episode, I can you know we are up? I confessed, you know we were up Showingniga the engineer taking a shot with Chance Man. Oh my god, like I just.
Speaker 1: How the camel work. That's because it's for harsh time.
Speaker 3: How much time we got it?
Speaker 4: They gotta they gotta do this all right, So listen, Mexical man. What you what you because they're trying to rust us out of here, brocause how you want to what you got to say to the people. We've got a million people listening to you. What you want to say to these people right now?
Speaker 1: For them? For mostly we're always the first thing out of my mouth. Thank you, man. You know you're still supportment man.
Speaker 3: I left the people a long time, bro, I can't back the stills as in through they still get what what's.
Speaker 4: The future, Like, what are you working on now? Like?
Speaker 3: Because listen what I tell my fans, because they you know, every day they seem like, man, when you're gonna drip and when you're gonna drive and when you're gonna drop soon?
Speaker 1: Did they act right?
Speaker 3: As soon as the right situation, you know, I'm working on trust me, missing you?
Speaker 1: They need got them, they need a miss I got it right now.
Speaker 4: We need we need to give them something about them Now, me and you both come from the old school. Is that you think about doing the mixtape just to give the fast.
Speaker 3: I got even though you know we don't come from the mixtape every I don't like.
Speaker 4: That mixtape ship, but I mean, you know you want to. I want to sell right, just keep you got.
Speaker 3: To build my minded know you know you're gonna be too critical. Yeah it can't be.
Speaker 4: Too but I would I would love to get a mystical mix mixtape.
Speaker 1: Right now, right because when I missed you, man, I'm gonna do something.
Speaker 3: You know, I got I got some things working, man, I got it know mapped out how I want to do it. I'm gonna do one mixtape and it's gonna just be like features, but it will be some some new mystical fresh.
Speaker 4: Ship off some fresh ship, because you know, we never really blow up our guests, but you're so special. So I sent out that fans and I sent you a tweet and I said, mystical questions.
Speaker 1: And the fans is like, where the funk right working? See me? And you work. Understand the business part of it. You gotta go out there and do your shows.
Speaker 4: But the fans don't understand why they don't have a mystical album right.
Speaker 3: Man, being dad and you know, holding down the Ford Bro, we've been doing some calamity Bro trouble time sorry several times trouble time records. Huh Mark, Yeah, I hope so yeah, I claim that. Yes, yes, how about y'all right, I.
Speaker 1: Think he early in the schedule here.
Speaker 3: We need just got gotta mess you gotta be you of us getting there and go knock it out, because that.
Speaker 4: Is we're putting on the ether right now.
Speaker 1: N Well, we need we need you.
Speaker 4: We gonna mix Kate, we need you. I'm gonna make sure we get numbers as well. We need you, missicol and mixtake because you know why, the fans, sincerely from the bottom of their heart, they miss you. They want you, and you know, most importantly, they need you.
Speaker 1: I got them, I got they need you, bro, and.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna ask you no funny questions like these other people have no funny question Now listen, man, thank you so much for coming and being a part of this. Let me big up to sidebar Raoul. We sorry that we came over time, but mystical came late because you gotta keep it introd in the New Orleans. You gotta take us because listen, come back anytime you want. When you got your single ready, why would you go to these radio stations?
Speaker 1: And when you got your own you got the rapper and the DJ.
Speaker 4: Right here with the Mad Day era being rock Kim, you got a million people listening to us. If we want to support the artists and put the artists in before them. And if you own the record one totally, you could play it on the podcast. If you don't, if you go to a major, we can't play it because we're with CBS. Let's make a noise for us to be in. Mister cool, You're welcome here. Thank you any motherfucking time. We thank you for your time. We thank you for being a real dude, We thank you for being a legend, thank you for thank you for holding down New Orleans.
Speaker 1: We thank you for holding down.
Speaker 4: Hip hop, and we thank you for maintaining who the hell you are and drink Champs. We love you over here. Let's make.
Speaker 1: One love baby. Thanks drop fuck being Cool.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening and celebrating five years of the Black Effect podcast Network with us. Keep following because the next five years are about to be even bigger.