Speaker 1: Welcome back everybody to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour. Thank you so much for joining us. We're so excited to be back.
Speaker 2: And if you haven't done it yet again, I don't know what you're doing with your time, but it is time to follow our podcast so you don't miss even one episode. All you have to do is search for Bachelor Happy Hour in the podcast app and hit the follow button.
Speaker 1: Exactly super important to hit that follow button because you'll get notified every time there's a new episode. And while you're there, write at some review. We really like to know your thoughts.
Speaker 2: And check out our past episodes. We've had some really great guests and you all know now we love answering your questions, so keep those questions coming please at bachelornation dot com forward slash Golden Hour.
Speaker 1: And today we're so excited because we have two very special guests. Oh yes, happy our family.
Speaker 2: We do our Bachelor Happy Hour family. Joe A Mobley and Serena Pitt are here. Joe Jackey, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: How you been perfect pronunciation of Joe's last name. Incredible job.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm going to Italy soon, so I've been studying and I understand that a mobley has something to do with love, so I've memorized.
Speaker 4: It love or sweet one of them. I think I'm just a lovely sweet boy.
Speaker 2: You're a lovely sweet.
Speaker 5: But thank you guys, Thank you guys so much for having us. We're excited to be on your podcast.
Speaker 2: We want to know what's going on with us.
Speaker 1: Oh, go ahead, would you guys ever do another TV reality show?
Speaker 2: They're married?
Speaker 5: I got one, I got one coming out, I got one coming out May ninth, So birthday?
Speaker 3: Hello, Yeah, Well you can celebrate your birthday by watching Joe's new show The on Amazon.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Whoa, Well, congrats to Joe.
Speaker 4: Thank you. It's a competition show, so yeah.
Speaker 3: It's the greatest reality star of all time is the concept. So it's like all reality stars. Tasha's on it as well from Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Wow, how fun? Did you guys have an anniversary coming up? So congratulations?
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy is this June will be three years since we did Paradise. So we met on June seventh, which was the first day of filming, and then we got engaged on Oh shoot, I always forget this day. I think it was June twenty sixth Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did you know?
Speaker 2: Did you know right away? How'd you know that he was the one? Yeah? I don't.
Speaker 3: I didn't know right away, but I was like definitely like only eyes for him pretty early on, like very drawn to him, Like, so, yeah.
Speaker 2: What about Joe right away?
Speaker 1: Joe, you're being silent?
Speaker 4: Uh, how did I know? That's a good question.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's like a we haven't been not supposed to be a hard question that was supposed to be just a real, real throw it to easy one there.
Speaker 4: You know what I think I think it was about.
Speaker 5: I mean, I knew I was attracted to her and really liked her, like immediately, and then I think it was probably it was probably about two weeks into where I was like, we also vibe really well together, like we we mesh well, we're.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we're very compatible.
Speaker 5: And then everything just kept getting better and better, like the relationship, Yeah, the relationship and just how I felt about her just kept growing and growing. And that's when I was like, well, at this rate, yeah, this is gonna work to be married.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was like love at first sight, I don't know, but like it was definitely connection at first like I can still remember like seeing him for the first time, and.
Speaker 1: Like chemistry first conversation, like.
Speaker 6: Feeling like electric. Yeah, I do.
Speaker 5: I do think in an atmosphere like Bachelor and Paradise, love at first sight. I don't even know if that like exists there because everyone.
Speaker 3: Kind of knows everyone, even if it's just through like word of mouth, like heard of this person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, like totally it is.
Speaker 2: It is. But I have a question. So you guys, are you know, relatively newly married compared to you know, how long suits and I were married. So I want to know, what do you think we'll keep your spark alive as as your relationship with chorts long term relationships? How are you going to do it?
Speaker 6: Oh, that's a good question.
Speaker 5: I'm a very spontaneous person and I plan on always being that way, and I feel like that is one one way for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do love that about Joe is like he'll be like, let's let's do this, let's go here all of a sudden. I do think that's not as much my personality, but I do like I'm an activity person, so it does keep things exciting interesting. I also just think like keep dating each other, like we like to do new things together, make new memories, like push ourselves to you know, even if it's just like let's go try this new restaurant tonight, and yeah, it keeps it fun and developing and exciting.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Just stay spontaneous because it adds a lot of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and well, you knows, as you're together longer, it gets a little more difficult to do that. So I love that you say spontaneous because if you do that, your relationship will keep growing and evolving.
Speaker 3: I saw this thing on Instagram that was like you have to hug for eight seconds a day for like a serotonin release or like a some sort of like dopamine hit or something, and then kiss for six seconds a day and that, like, Susan, you and I are screw there's a chemical release from that.
Speaker 1: The universe hugs me every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you kissing for eight seconds? I want to hear about that too.
Speaker 1: So we have some fan advice questions. Can we play with you guys? Yeah, let's do it, okay, Sophia wrote, Hi, Golden Hour family, My fiance Brett and I are getting married in July and we are so excited. Something has come up that I need your advice on because I'm truly not sure what to do. My parents got divorced six years ago and my dad has a partner he's been dating for two years now. My mom wants to bring her new boyfriend of the month of one month to the wedding. We have strict long term partners only for plus ones at our wedding. My fiance and I still haven't met this guy she's dating. Wow, but my mom is saying how hard it would be for her to have to be at our wedding without a date, especially with my dad and his girlfriend there. I just feel weird inviting someone and we've never met, And even if we meet him in the next month, I don't want this man in our photos. Who knows how long he'll be around. It sort of feels like my mom just found a guy because she wanted a date to the wedding. Do you think we should invite him to appease my mom or do you think we should stick to our long term partner's only policy even for her. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you, Love you guys and your podcast.
Speaker 5: Okay, Joe, you fucking let him.
Speaker 4: It's your mom, you let it. You let her bring whoever. Really, it's yeah, it's your.
Speaker 5: Mother, it's your it's not your friend, it's not your it's not your aunt, it's not your uncle.
Speaker 4: It is your it's the person that birthed you.
Speaker 2: You let her bring.
Speaker 4: Whoever she wants.
Speaker 5: If she wants to feel comfortable, because that's going to make her feel comfortable, You let her and you'll have.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have to be in the picture.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have to be in the photos.
Speaker 1: Dude, stay every day to be in one, get out of you.
Speaker 5: And also, for a wedding, you take fifteen hundred to two thousand photos.
Speaker 4: If he's in twenty of them, would.
Speaker 5: So be it?
Speaker 4: Really? Who cares like that? To me? I think that's where I stand.
Speaker 2: I wrote this question. I wrote this question. Well, no, this actually Susan. This happened to me. You guys, My daughter got married two and a half years ago, and I wanted to bring a date because I just always feel like a third wheel. And she absolutely said no, and I had to go by myself and my husband passed away, and it was it was really hard for me. But at the end of the day. It was her wedding, and I felt like I had to, you know, respect her wishes for her wedding, and it was hard. I will say it was hard, but I just kept telling myself, this is her special day. She gets to do what she wants. Then my son got married three months ago and Susan officiated that buddy. Yeah, Susan was, but my son was exactly the opposite. Mom, bring whoever you want, bring a date. So I've lived at both sides.
Speaker 3: How about you, Serena, You know what, I kind of your answer threw me off just because I wasn't expecting that from you, But I guess it does make sense.
Speaker 6: That is kind of your personality, and you.
Speaker 3: Are very like like like you have a lot of respect for your parents and you always want them to be comfortable and taken care of, which is an amazing quality. I think an alternative is like, does she have a best friend that you know that maybe you grew up with that It's like, hey, Mom, I don't know this guy, I'm not super comfortable with you bring him, but like you could totally bring so and so as like your plus one, and like we know them and we maybe feel a little more comfortable having them there. But yeah, you're kind of right, you know what, Like there's so many people at a wedding unless this is like a really intimate, like twenty person wedding.
Speaker 4: Like even if it is your mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, Like I would never want my mom to feel I don't know.
Speaker 6: Weddings get so tricky though.
Speaker 3: I feel like everyone has like different views of what like who she get invited with, and like I also like I have family members who had very very strict number limits at their venue of like, hey, if you bring that person, we have to essentially like kick someone else out. So if it's a situation like that where it's like we we just can't make it work. But yeah, you're right, Like it's your mom just.
Speaker 1: Man of the month, so.
Speaker 5: Seems well, no, no, I thought I thought, I thought you read that wrong.
Speaker 2: You read that wrong, And she's only known the guy a month.
Speaker 6: It's not she did say.
Speaker 3: She did say it feels like she's just dating this guy so that she can have someone to bring them to the wedding.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with having to date for the wedding issue?
Speaker 5: Their issue is that everybody else is a long term partner. Yeah, so that's why that's their rule. So it's like it's going against a rule. But I say, you break it because it's your mother, And I say, who's paying for the wedding, Well, that's a whole.
Speaker 3: That's if it's If if it's her, then she definitely she could bring six guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I get feeling weird when your ex husband has a girlfriend there, like, yeah, I have somebody to dance with, something that there's a few moments a lot of weddings alone. Trust Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean like if her, if the mom has like a bunch of family going and a bunch of friends going, and her daughter's like, you have a ton of people, you're gonna feel supported.
Speaker 6: Maybe they're like, we don't think we're gonna like this guy.
Speaker 3: Maybe there's like a history of like we don't like the boyfriends, we don't want to bring in this random guy. Then I can understand the daughter maybe being like, look like you got people there, but I think going to side with you, Joe, Like it's your mom like letter bring the.
Speaker 1: Date, except letter bring the day, break the rule.
Speaker 6: Yeahs for your mom.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope the wedding has these very obedient her daughter said, no.
Speaker 2: She said, yes, man, Kathy is not obedient, but I did not bring a date to my daughter's wedding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, Kathy, can I can I ask you real quick?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 5: So since you you actually ended up doing both? Yeah, which did you prefer being able to bring someone to your to your sons or having you go solo to your daughter?
Speaker 1: Get her face, Jose And those are daughters going to listen to this? And she's scared you?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, here's what I actually was thinking. I didn't want to tell the whole story. But there is a guy I dated for ten minutes and we're friends, and I invited him to the wedding as friends and he's a great dancer. Just have someone to be with. And then after the wedding, you know, the meals were paid for, he decided not to come, and I was irritated beyond belief. But in the meantime, my son Kyle and his wife Candy asked Susan to officiate the wedding. So Susan and I were the first up on the dance floor. I didn't you know what the bottom line is, didn't need the guy had Susan, but there oh yeah, but Honestly, it was a little uncomfortable with my daughter's wedding. It really was. I just I was missing my husband. It's my only daughter, you know, wishing he had been there the whole thing that was much harder at my daughter's wedding.
Speaker 1: Got so my little bride, and let your mother bring a date.
Speaker 2: Or invite Susan to me to go with him. Well, all right, here we go Number two. This is from Henry. Hello Kathy and Susan. Hello Henry. My name is Henry, and I'm a sixty eight year old man who just lost my wife of forty years to cancer. Sorry to hear that.
Speaker 4: That' sad.
Speaker 2: My kids are all grown and spread out over the country with their families and my grandkids. I'm still living in the house we raised our family in and living in the town my wife and I lived in without our kids here. It feels like everything and everyone in this city was mine and hers, and feel extra lonely being here without her. Since my kids are all spread out and most of our friends were couple friends, I am thinking about picking up and moving to New York City, which is somewhere I've always wanted to live and never got to. Do when I was younger. I'm curious your thoughts about starting completely over at our age and of all feel even more lost in a big city like that coming from a smaller town upstate. Do you think I should just pick up and move or give myself more time to heal and see if that's what I really want? Thank you both, you feel like friends listening to your podcast. Oh, Henry, thank you.
Speaker 1: We are your friend, Honey, we are. I couldn't agree more that it's time to make a change. However, New York cities, you can be lonely in that city. I would suggest taking a month try it out. I wouldn't just do right, I mean, there might be other cities that you might or up in New York, but maybe not downtown. It's lonely.
Speaker 2: Serena and Joe, you guys can go travel and sub let your place to him for three months.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 5: I think go to Naples, Florida and spread your wings out there. Or what I what I really think you should do is send them that application for the Golden Bachelorette, because it sounds like that might be the.
Speaker 2: Move for if we're really going there. Or Henry, send me your resume and maybe you want to move to Austin, Texas.
Speaker 1: There we go, let us check it out.
Speaker 5: But I personally don't say I feel like, yeah, like everyone everyone's gone. Now you know he's in this big house. He's probably feeling lonely, like at this point in your life, Like, yeah, change is good, take a risk. You know, you know, life short, So I say, live it up. If if you feel like moving to New York, you fucking moved to New York's have.
Speaker 1: A ton of money too.
Speaker 3: And also yeah, yeah, Susan, I think your suggestion of like maybe if you have never lived in New York before or a big city, I mean, New York is so different than any big city, truly test it out. Do like a one month Airbnb rental, see how you like it. New York is a big city. It can be hard to find like a community. So yeah, maybe or maybe like you look into I don't know where his kids live, but maybe he wants to livest somewhere that's close to his kids.
Speaker 2: Trying to Yeah, but you know what, what the unwritten thing here for me is this guy is sixty eight. He's the kind of guy I'm looking for. This guy has a no seriously, he has a sense of adventure.
Speaker 1: Henry call us.
Speaker 2: No, Henry call me. This is Kathy, not Susan. I'm saying the guy sounds like it's a sensitive adventure, right, So I agree with you, Susan, go and spend you know, a month or two. But this guy sounds like a guy that would get to New York and maybe you know, join a group, a museum group, a walking group, a bar crawl. He would do things to get to know people.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think it depends on his personality and who he is. Like if he thinks that he's gonna like get here, he loves New York, he wants to change, he wants to put himself out there, like go for it.
Speaker 6: But like that, he's not.
Speaker 1: I'll feel even more lost in a big city like that, coming from a smaller town.
Speaker 6: Which he might see.
Speaker 2: And I can tell you he's from Upstate New York. That's where my my daughter's husband's from. That's where my husband was from. Upstate New York is a whole different kettle of fish and Henry, I'll be there this summer.
Speaker 1: So Henry, just send me your resume. I'll check it out for Kathy. Kat I'm all about you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm all about you, says and we're gonna find each other. We're gonna have a dual wedding.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I could totally see this works out.
Speaker 6: But Henry, I think travel a little bit.
Speaker 3: Like I think the intention of maybe moving starting fresh somewhere is a great idea, but maybe travel to New York, travel to a few different places, see what feels like it might be your new home.
Speaker 1: I agree, Henry. We wish you the best, we really do. Do we have time for one more?
Speaker 2: You think, go for it?
Speaker 4: I think so? Okay.
Speaker 1: Thank hi guys. I love your podcast. Thank you. I'm going to remain anonymous because my boyfriend and I sometimes listen to your episodes together. Anyway, we've been dating for three years and have a pretty great relationship. We just moved in together a few months ago, and ever since we moved in dot dot dot, I feel like his mom. I cook, clean, grocery, shop, do laundry, and he often just leaves his stuff around our apartment and acts like a teenager when it comes to evenly dividing housework. I don't like continuously nagging him to put a stuff away or help out and this is really hurting our relationship dynamic. Any advice to get him to pull his weight or is this just holl he is thank you for your help.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Oh he's not going to change.
Speaker 4: I mean that's an issue.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, if I would say, my first piece of advice would be have the conversation, but it seems like she already did and nothing's changed from there. So then that's like, for me, that would be a major issue. Like it's one thing. I get it, Like people people are very different and people were raised differently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone goes into a relationship of living together with different home habits.
Speaker 6: That's always going to be the case.
Speaker 3: Like maybe this guy is like, I'm not picking up my stuff because I've never picked up my stuff, so I'm not gonna you know, it's not that he's trying to disrespect you, but he's like, that's just not something I've ever done. Like maybe he's been living in fealth this whole life.
Speaker 6: Who knows.
Speaker 1: I've spoiled my kids, but they had to do things. But recently I was over my son and daughter in Lawe's place, and I was babysitting and I was want to help out and do some of the piles of laundry that we're there, And I said Christopher, he goes, I do my own laundry. And I looked at my daughter in law like my first reactions like what, and I go, oh, good for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Joe and I do separate laundry exactly. He does his own. I do my own laundry.
Speaker 3: But it's like whatever works in your relationship. Like some people, it's like I do the laundry. He does this like you divide and conquer. But it can't be her doing one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: That's you old school Serena. You just hit on it. You know. She is saying, I do the cleaning, the grocery shopping, the laundry. That's work. I'm literally reading the same. Honey, you're the problem, not him. If you don't go grocery shopping. When he comes in and looks for dinner, I don't know what you fix. When he goes in looking first clean clothes, I don't know, did you do your laundry. When he goes in and there's toothpaste over the sink and he's out of whatever, he's out of toothpaste, I don't know. You didn't, that's that's your sink, Like so that my kids, she is enabling him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but also she doesn't want to live like that. I think about it like that that's it. She has to Then if she goes that route, then she also someone has to suffer herself because she has to deal with the mess and it has to be okay with it. Like I'm I'm very typing when it comes to like like I hate having like a mess around the house. But it's like, yeah, that's that to me. That's like like almost like I hate to say it, but it's like if you're not if you're not willing to cooperate or change it all, then but.
Speaker 2: That's what I agree with you. But she said it, she said I do it all. She hasn't given him the chance to pull his own way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that she needs to.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like household chores can get thrown into like hey I wish you did this, or hey can you pick this up? And it ends up becoming like what in your mind is like it's just a small thing, it's just the dishes, but it's a big thing when you live with.
Speaker 6: This person every single day.
Speaker 3: So like she needs to sit down with him and be like, look, these are the household chores that I'm.
Speaker 1: Doing, hanging on the refrigerator.
Speaker 6: Doing none of them.
Speaker 3: What are you willing to take off my plate? Let's let's divide this up. I can you do the laundry? Can you do groceries? And if you know he's like yes, which he should be, it's not a big ass, it's basic living requirements, then like give him the opportunity to take on those tasks. And if he's not willing to do or he's not doing it every single week you have no groceries like that, I would honestly be so turned off I would break up with that person.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's clearly chance. Give him the chance say hey, you know, we need to we need to conquer and divide on this relationship. And she hasn't It doesn't sound like she's done that yet.
Speaker 1: So and be honest and say, babe, this is not working for me. Yeah, I'm building anxiety.
Speaker 3: And if she sits him down and says like, look, this is really not okay and for me and he still doesn't do it, then.
Speaker 6: That is disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is blatantly like I don't care about your needs or you're feeling comfortable in our home. I don't care about helping maintain the home.
Speaker 2: Then you know where we are with him, Then you know where we are. Serena Pitt and Joe A. Mobley, we are back to a Rivederci.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you can't fit to his mother because she didn't train him right, because it's not going to change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he can go home and live with his mom and she'll do all those things for him.
Speaker 6: But you should not have to.
Speaker 2: That's right. We love to play games. Will you guys play a game with us? Let's do it all right? All right, we're going to ask you. It's called Who's who a Bachelor Nation. We're going to ask you for your answers, and we're going to see where this goes. So, Serena and Joe, who is your favorite couple to double date with?
Speaker 6: Couple high?
Speaker 1: That's really hard because you have a few of them.
Speaker 6: We have a few.
Speaker 4: We have a few.
Speaker 6: I love going out with Anna and Chris.
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Are we asking about Bachelor Nation couples or just couples in general?
Speaker 6: Vaccination and well, no one's going to know like Eddie and Amanda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hi, Eddie High, Amanda, I love you.
Speaker 3: Christ and Anna, we have a lot of fun with We love Albigil and Noah obviously.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Don and Charity.
Speaker 3: We hung out with them a few times recently. They're new to New York and we have a lot of fun with them. Yeah, there's so many.
Speaker 5: Walls and Sarah, I feel like on a Nick and Natalie like honestly, like it's hard to pick a favorite.
Speaker 2: We like them all now. Joe and Joe's Joey and Joe and Kelsey.
Speaker 3: Yes, I haven't met them in person yet, but we'll definitely go in a double date with them.
Speaker 1: How about your favorite Happy Hour interview so far? Do you have a favorite? What comes first to the top of your head.
Speaker 6: We did one recently that oh you know what, well, okay.
Speaker 3: We interviewed abigil Know recently, which was so fun for us because it was almost just like a big catch up on like their life and what's going on, and just felt like a like a FaceTime call because we do have such a good friendship with them. We also did an interview, a two part interview with Maria that just came out a little while ago, which was also really fun. I feel like it was very anticipated. It was long overdue. We got to talk to her for like an hour, which was great.
Speaker 1: We were a little jealous over that, by the way, Yeah.
Speaker 2: A little a lot.
Speaker 5: We actually recently we just did My answer would be Joey and his dad, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, interview. We felt very lucky to be able to get that interview.
Speaker 2: Do you think he would make a good bachelor?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 6: I do think his dad would make a great bachelor.
Speaker 3: He's lovely and he was the first parent that we ever had on the podcast of a contestant, So it was a lot of like new conversation that we'd never had before.
Speaker 2: Okay, who is your dream Happy Hour guest?
Speaker 3: People always ask us this, and it's it's so hard because I actually kind of feel like we've had like most.
Speaker 5: People on Yeah for at least for Yeah, because like just like a random sellab just wouldn't it wouldn't really make sense with.
Speaker 4: The way our podcast is formated.
Speaker 5: So I feel like, yeah, we're pretty lucky with the guests we get like it's always right.
Speaker 3: Actually, you know what I would love to have is a couple that broke up come on together. Are I would love to have like Gary and Teresa, come on and talk about.
Speaker 2: Get in line, Serena. They're coming to us first, Susan.
Speaker 4: Maybe Bradley Cooper, especially if he watches the show.
Speaker 1: He never missed an episode I love.
Speaker 3: I feel like he'll be on Susan and Kathy's podcasts though, because he's such a fan of theirs.
Speaker 2: Come on, Susan.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's a good one. Besides your own wedding, what was your favorite Bachelor Nation wedding that you attended?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: This is this is raw for me.
Speaker 6: I know your answer?
Speaker 5: Which one that was just such a great wedding.
Speaker 3: I got sick and I didn't get to go, which was such a bummer. I think, Okay, well, we didn't make it to Tea's wedding. We only made it to her welcome party. I think the only Bachelor Nation wedding I've been to then is Nick and Natalie's.
Speaker 4: We just went to that. That was so much fun, beautiful.
Speaker 3: And we had so much fun, truly like a great group of people.
Speaker 6: We Yeah, we had a blast.
Speaker 2: All right, I got I have one for you. What is the most heartbreaking Bachelor Nation goodbye on screen breakup? For you guys? What's the most heartbreaking one. Oh, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think back to the past seasons. You know what, Charity and Joey's breakup was really sad. Yeah, that was really really sad.
Speaker 1: I cried.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to think like back back, like I know, Hannah Brown and Tyler Cameron's was very iconic and very sad.
Speaker 4: There there's someone.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's driving me crazy because it's like a recent season where I was like, this was actually really sad.
Speaker 6: Do you want me to like list some seasons?
Speaker 4: For that was the last one, Joey.
Speaker 6: It was the last one before that was Charity.
Speaker 2: Charity, and for that was Zach and Katie.
Speaker 5: It was a guy breaking up with it was it was a bachelor breaking up with a girl.
Speaker 4: So I don't think it was.
Speaker 3: That Clayton Clayton, No, I mean actually Clayton's break up with Gabby and Rachel Rekia was the double.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think the break up with Rachel.
Speaker 6: Rachel sitting there crying.
Speaker 4: Oh, that was rough.
Speaker 6: Really that might that might be the winner. That might be the winner.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. I would have thought one of you would have said, Joey, Daisy coming to the realization and going home. That to me was so poignant.
Speaker 4: That was that was sad.
Speaker 6: That was sad.
Speaker 3: But I feel like it was that was sad because she had like accepted it. Yeah, I feel like for me, it's harder when it's like almost a blind side.
Speaker 2: You guys were going to say when Gary sent me home, but I guess not.
Speaker 6: I was this opportunity totally.
Speaker 1: What was your favorite Bachelor Nation style dream date? Out of all the dates you saw, what would be your favorite?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I know, okay, I know, and I think this is your answer to Joey and Kelsey in Jasper, Canada, which is like so beautiful.
Speaker 6: Literally got to like go to a bar.
Speaker 3: They walk around the city, they go to a bar, they're playing pool, they're having beers a cold place.
Speaker 6: Joe and I were like, this.
Speaker 3: Is our dream date, like so fun, so like easy, relaxed.
Speaker 1: How about you?
Speaker 2: I was just going back thinking about Canada. How is the Santamonic compater for you? Susan good?
Speaker 1: So I like the helicopter and the yacht with faith. I mean I would have liked to have gone on that one.
Speaker 2: You know what I want to do? I I really want to skydive. I want to jump out of the air. Yeah, I really want to do that. I want to find the go I want to do it in tandem, you know, not jump out by myself. It's kind of give my mic It's like, give me a microphone. You don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 4: I've done it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hated it, scary. I was nauseous the whole time. When I got done, I was like, why did I just risk my life like that? And then did you do it solo or tandem?
Speaker 4: And I would never do it again. I would never do it again. I wouldn't even consider it.
Speaker 1: Landing really hard? Did you feel like you were going to break your legs or something? Or did you land?
Speaker 5: I was just so happy to get down because I was going to throw off, so I didn't care.
Speaker 2: The best date, we're back to getting the ball gowns and the diamond earrings is the best date. I'm an adventure girl, you know. But wait, I have to go back just for one second. Did you guys not think that Gary and Leslie's breakup was tough? After we started talking? I thought that one was tough?
Speaker 6: Actually was?
Speaker 5: I feel like, like like it's heartbreaking?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hard yes, it's hard to it's but you know, when you see how happy Joey is now, like you focus on that now not I don't.
Speaker 1: Had the opportunity of having the lead and finding his girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you, honestly you usually the truth is that, the sad truth is you usually forget about the breakup because then the you know, the couple at the end.
Speaker 4: So happy that that's where your focus goes.
Speaker 1: Until they get a divorce and moving right along. They ruined my record.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that's true. Yes, Susan has never had a couple break up that she has married until.
Speaker 6: Okay, well we could just sweep this one under the rugge a.
Speaker 2: TV wedding and you know what I think. I think there's something written Susan in the Marital Almanac webs that says if you're not married more than four months, it doesn't count.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you could totally get like they could annull the marriage.
Speaker 2: I think, No, you cannot. You cannot. Everyone thinks you can. For the Catholic Church, Well, no, you can get a marriageinal but it has there has to you have to meet certain requirements, undue, duress forced, you know, there's all kinds of requirements that you have to meet to get a marriage, and they don't meet them.
Speaker 6: Okay, I thought there might be like, no, it's not as easy.
Speaker 4: People just assume that it's like just an.
Speaker 3: I think Kim Kardashing got her marriage like her seventy two day marriage.
Speaker 2: It's Kim Kardash.
Speaker 1: Chris, if you're listening, when are we doing lunch?
Speaker 2: Kim? If you're listening, when are we doing a podcast?
Speaker 1: Joe and Serena, thank you so much for sharing with us and giving us your point of view on your advice. And I think we were all on the same page on most of them, don't you, Kathy.
Speaker 2: I do. I think that you guys. I envy you having all these great friends and this great exciting life in New York. And I think for those of us who are part of Bachelor Nation, I think these great relationships and these friendships.
Speaker 1: Are just that's the most important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just incredible.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: And I don't know about you, Susan, but I can hardly wait to get to Paradise. We're going to meet our Joe.
Speaker 1: We'll see. And that does it. For today's episode of Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour. Thank you both for coming and sharing with us today.
Speaker 4: Of course, thanks for having us.
Speaker 2: We love getting to collaborate with you, guys, and we thank you so much for joining us. You'all be sure to follow Bachelor Happy Hour as we have new episodes coming out every week, and if you enjoyed today, you're not gonna want to miss this one or any of the other ones coming.
Speaker 1: And don't forget to submit your questions. You can go to bachelornation dot com, slash Golden Hour, or hit us up on social at Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: Listen to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you listen to podcasts. Thanks so much. I hope you all have a great week. Thanks for joining us, Joe and Serena.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having us. Bye, guys, have a great week.