Speaker 1: The best bits of the week with Morgan. It's Listener Q and DA time.
Speaker 2: We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Listener Q and A Time. Eddie is here with me. Eddie, have you been on since I've been doing like shout outs at the beginning?
Speaker 3: I think I remember some shout outs. Okay, the shoutouts are cool. I like those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they make you feel good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, because a lot of things are rough lately, so shout out. Start out with some good things. Christine from Virginia said, no question. Just wanted to say Eddie has the best attitude.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so sweet. I try my best, Christine, you do.
Speaker 1: Try your best.
Speaker 3: I try my best.
Speaker 1: Apparently he's a little weird too. Eddie is my favorite.
Speaker 4: Go listen to part one if you want to know that reference. Eddie is my favorite.
Speaker 1: On the show.
Speaker 3: Stephanie from Ohio, Thanks Stephanie, you're my favorite listener.
Speaker 1: You don't even know her?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: What colors are heir?
Speaker 3: I do tell a lot of listeners that too. She's got darker hair.
Speaker 1: Okay, she probably does. I mean you had a shot there actually.
Speaker 4: Like like, dang it all or opposite. All right, let's get into some listener questions. We're gonna talk kids.
Speaker 3: Yes, are there.
Speaker 1: Any sports you hope your kids never show interest in? Kaylee and Kentucky?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Never. I mean I wouldn't hate it. I wouldn't hate it if they didn't like football.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, why because it just the most injuries just.
Speaker 3: Because of the dangers of playing football.
Speaker 1: Like the head injury, d bad injury.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean really kind of just any injuries. Like there's there's a lot of older football players that you see now that can't even walk just because their hips are bad, their knees are bad.
Speaker 5: Like you just think that's like pro NFL players though, No, but even like just you know, collegiate players and not like you know, people that played for Alabama, people that played for like ball State, any college.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even like high school if you play like high level high school football, bad injury because like ainger for the rest of your life. So I would say, just because of injuries, I wouldn't hate it if they if any of them were just like I don't want to play football, Okay, but I have two that really want to play football and that are playing football. I have one that's already playing football and he's not huge. He's not big. He's really good, but he's not big, and I worry every single time, like he's going to break something.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like he's gonna want to play in college.
Speaker 3: If he's able to. Yeah, if he's like, if he makes it to college, one hundred percent, he will play all the way through college. I don't play in the NFL, like if he's ever ever that good. He loves it that much. And I thought that as soon as he would play it, start playing it and get one big hit or like get hit somewhere or some hit that knocks him out, like he would quit. Nope, he loved it. He got it, he got nailed.
Speaker 1: Oh he got like an adrenaline rush.
Speaker 3: He got nailed, and he was like that was awesome. Then he loves hitting like he just loves it all it's it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Oh that's funny, you got like adrenaline.
Speaker 3: I have two of those, and I have one that's like he doesn't like he wants to play football and he's not scared of getting hit, but he doesn't really love the game that much. So I don't know if he'll ever play and it's not because he's scared of being hit. I just don't think he'll ever play football because he's much better at basketball. He loves basketball a lot more.
Speaker 1: Well, that's fair.
Speaker 3: At least you like basketball, then I do love basketball.
Speaker 4: In your basketball coach for a while, yeah, same when you basketball coached.
Speaker 3: No another one. However, I might be going I haven't told no one this. I might be going back in an exclusive. Yeah, I might be going back in Because what happens in parent world is if you want to if you want to create a team where like we've played so much, we're at the point now where we've played so much basketball that we can go anywhere in the city and we recognize five or six players that we know that either we've played with they've been on our team, or they've we played against them, or they know my kids just because they played against them. And so it's the community of we know a bunch of people that play basketball in town, and we live in a big city. And so if we want to create a team, like you have to be the coach. And so I have seen about six players that I would love to have on one team that are just all really good at different things a big kid, a shooter, a defensive player, and I've seen these and like, we're thinking it's best for our kid too to be on a winning team. Yeah, so if we want that to happen, I might need to step out and be a coach again.
Speaker 1: You know this is so true.
Speaker 4: I'm looking back and I've never asked my mom why, but I would imagine it's something of the similar.
Speaker 1: Reason. She started a competitive cheer.
Speaker 4: Team when we were young, young, young, young, and we had competed on extreme athletics, which was pretty well known in like the Witchhaw area as a competitive cheer squad. And because we were going to compete, this wasn't the cheersquad at high school. Like basketball, the game a little bit different, the competitive you're going to competitions and you.
Speaker 3: Have a dull routine. Is that the one that goes to Disney World?
Speaker 4: That one can there's different ones. I don't think we did on that on that level.
Speaker 1: I can't remember. I was so young, like I, but there are.
Speaker 3: How young were you, Eddie?
Speaker 4: I couldn't have been more than five years old. I was a baby doing stunts in the air. There are photos of the Wichita State University cheer team. The guys putting me up in the air and they'd throw me in baskets, you know where they tossed you in the air and I was just little, And there's videos and photos of all of that.
Speaker 1: That's cool, But something I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: If my mom was just like, I want like this to be something, because we really wanted to pursue it. We loved competitive cheerleading and tumbling gymnastics, and so my mom started her own thing. We had a competitive called Ice Competitive cheer squad for years and my mom.
Speaker 1: Even like passed it down to somebody at some point.
Speaker 4: It was wild and it started with some of the Witchitawk State University people.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: So your mom she was a cheerleader, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: She just loved to choose a great coach, great leader.
Speaker 3: And probably and it really is a thing too. If you want what's best for your kid, you've got to you've got to be the leader, Like you've got to start the team. You've got to do all the work. You've got to recruit, you've got to get different people that are gonna make your kids look better, you know, and Whenever my kids have good players on their team, they look better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, and it sets them up for success in different ways.
Speaker 3: Because for years we were always just like, hey, you got room in your team, You got room in your team. And then they're like, yeah, sure, bring them in, and they never really played even though they're so good. Whoever if they're because usually each team has about three coaches and they're all dads, and so those three kids, no matter how good they are, are going to play most most of the game because the dads and you kind of respect that because they're the ones taking all the personal time into the team. They're doing the practices, they're they're doing the rosters, they're communicating with the parents, all that stuff, and it takes a lot of time. So you understand, I get it. You're doing all the work, So why not your kid get all the playing time. Yeah, but it's not good for the team because if they suck, they suck.
Speaker 1: It just is what it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're dealing with that. Now. We have a coach where like he and this this is a good basketball team, but his son, like is not the best player on the team, and he starts and he probably turns the ball over twenty times and they can't win games, and it's like every parent is like, bro, like can you not see this? And he may not. He may not see it because as a parent you don't see that.
Speaker 1: Or he just wants him to keep getting better, so he's like, you have to play more.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but dude, there's also all these other kids that are trying to get better too, Like let's teach all these kids. So yeah, it's frustrating, but it's so.
Speaker 1: Funny how that works. That's the thing that continues sports, yep, forever and ever.
Speaker 4: Okay, on the flip side of that, what is a favorite skill of yours that you hope you pass on to your kids. We kind of touched on this a little bit. We're talking part one of weird traits you passed.
Speaker 3: Say, yeah, but we're not talking about that now.
Speaker 4: The things you would like to pass on to them From Chris in Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: Chris, this is funny because my wife and I were just talking about this. We were at the dinner table and like anytime I'm like, hey, we're gonna have steaks steaks tonight. The boys like, yes, We're having Dad's steak and my wife is like, hey, boys, you should acknowledge this, like this is cool. Like your dad like is a good cook and you should learn from him how to cook these things so that you can be a good cook. And then my wife loves because I mean we have four boys. Yeah, and my wife's her angle in conversation all the time is like your girlfriends or your wives. It's always like, don't do that, Like, don't do that? Do you really want your girlfriend or wives to see you do? Shout out? And one of the big ones like learn to cook. Learn to cook. Your wife will appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Have any of them started learning to cook you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Our sixteen year old is really weirdly involved in cooking, where like he's he got a cookbook for Christmas. I guess it's like a viral TikTok oh there's so many kids or something or a YouTube guy his name is like Nick Joe Giovanni, I don't know anyway, and so he watches him all the time. He got a cookbook. He bought it, and so once a week he goes to the grocery store and make something off the cookbook.
Speaker 1: Like for the whole family or just for himself.
Speaker 3: Well, he tries to do the whole family, but that's too much. So sometimes he'll just do like everyone can try it.
Speaker 1: Got it, you know, it's like a happetizer.
Speaker 3: It's like noki, right, and like everyone can have like five pieces of noki or something like that. And so he loves it. He loves doing it, and I'll help him with it, and mostly I'm just kind of there, like, bro, speed it up, like we'll be here for two hours if you don't hurry up, because he like he starts cutting the potatoes nice and slow and evenly I'm like, nah, let's go fast.
Speaker 1: He's got to watch some of those cooking competitions, just like, yes, this is fast.
Speaker 3: You got five minutes because he's very slow and just delicate and precise. Yeah, and it's like, man, you gotta and even like just flipping like a burger. He like don't want to get the oil on me or whatever. It's like they're just get in there, like get the spatula in there and whip it. Let's go.
Speaker 1: That's so funny.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I would say cooking and because my dad passed that on to me. Yeah, he was an awesome person.
Speaker 1: That is a great trait to have.
Speaker 4: It's not one that is easily come by either. It's you kind of have to really teach yourself that skill. So great one to pass down.
Speaker 3: And like my wife said, your girlfriend's gonna love it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, they're all going to be a catch because they know how to cook. You know how many times I meet it, God and I'll be like, you don't know how to cook. I'm like, I'm not making new sandwiches for the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your boyfriend not to cook?
Speaker 4: Yeah, in uh, vegetables and heat grills and stuff too. So yeah, he does have that side. He's learning a lot from my vegetarianism.
Speaker 3: It's an adjustment, yes.
Speaker 4: Which I'm super lucky is his mom, I guess is actually vegan, so that helps.
Speaker 1: He's kind of used to eating vegetarian. So when I do weird things, it's like, no, this tastes great. I'll eat anything that's awesome. Yeah. But and then yeah, good at dishes too.
Speaker 3: That's another time my kids. I do the dishes.
Speaker 1: Every time I see him do the dish on Yes, he does it often. Yes.
Speaker 4: Wendy from Richmond wants to know who helps your wife when you're at home when you are gone and GE's at home.
Speaker 3: Oh, Wendy, that's a good question. No one, no one. It's it's hard. It's hard. Like you know, other parents will help with pick up, like will you pick so and so up and drop them off? And they'll do that kind of thing usually, like when there's games to go to, which I hate missing their games. But if there are games and we're on the road, somebody just has to miss a game. The kids, one of the kids has to miss a game.
Speaker 1: Do they get mad about it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Do the kids know?
Speaker 3: Usually it's the little one, the five year old. Okay, he plays baseball. Usually his is the one that has to get canceled. Yeah, but he doesn't know, like literally, if you tell him there's no game this weekend, he'd be like cool, Okay, no game.
Speaker 1: He's not at the point where he's remembering yet. No, you're lucky.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe two more years of.
Speaker 3: That, yeah maybe, and then there's gonna be a fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, all right, gonna take a quick break. And I got more questions for you. Kelly and Patty both asked how your wife's art selling is going.
Speaker 3: She sold a piece? Did she sold a piece. Yeah, I mean it's kind of So she's been working on this for about year and a half, close to year and a half.
Speaker 4: When you say working on it meaning putting together her business or painting the different eyes.
Speaker 3: Just painting. What she wanted to do was just paint first and she'd finish a painting, put it aside, do another painting, put it aside, and then once she had ten which I guess an artist world, you have a collection. Okay, I think I don't know. That's what she says. I know nothing about that.
Speaker 1: I trust you both because I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Rather than that looks cool. That's my expertise in art. That looks cool. Other than that, I don't know anything. And so apparently she wanted to have a collection, and so once that collection was done, then you can put it up for sale and then go from there. But what she didn't realize is that there's kind of a price that goes along with it, and it's you know, you set it like a dollar a square foot or whatever, like seventy cents of square foot whatever. But all of the pieces that she made were humongous. They're huge, they're they're on the size of the kitchen table, like they're so big, and so everything immediately is like three thousand dollars. Two thousand dollars is maybe the cheapest, and so like that's not easy to sell, and so I so what she didn't realize was like, oh, man, like once I start selling these, like I should have made smaller ones so people can buy or prints. And I guess in the art world again, like you can make prints of your art and sell those for much much cheaper because it's not the original art.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 3: However, See this is all the stuff that I never knew. And she tried, she tried to explain this to me. But if you do that, you have to let the owner of the original art and know that you were going to do prints before you sell it. Because people like original art. It's almost like collecting, almost like in Bobby's world of memorabilia.
Speaker 1: You want to be the only one that has it.
Speaker 3: If you have the Tom Brady signed helmet, the one of one that's worth so much, and like you love having that because it's one of one. But if there was two hundred fake ones just like that that they sold, that now makes your one of one kind of like not that special. Because it's been printed out a lot. Yeah, so there's kind of that that she's kind of struggling with. She's like, I don't know, should I do prints of mine or I don't know? So she finally sold one. She was so excited that she sold one. But now she's like, I've got to make smaller ones so that more people can afford these.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe that's the trade off instead of doing prints, she just makes some smaller ones are more affordable for other people.
Speaker 1: But also she's put.
Speaker 4: In a lot of time and effort on those pieces, and that's also a reason why art is so expensive, right, And the ones that I don't understand where they wrote like stop in black paint and it goes for fifty million dollars.
Speaker 3: No I'm missing I know, but there are some people in the world that are like, oh, I need that. I need that in my living room. Like how many times do I say stop? It means so much? It means and this, it means so much to me. I need it so cool. And she's also doing requests like I guess it's called oh, there's a word for it, I don't know, commission commission work. So like you can message her and say I have a room that's kind of like greenish and I want something with like green shades. Then she can personally make something for for you. And she's doing that right now for somebody, for somebody.
Speaker 4: So she sold a piece of her work and she's working on a commission work.
Speaker 3: Correct amazing, And she's also working on smaller ones that'll probably be up for sale, I would say in the next few weeks. Yeah, and two of them like are awesome. I love it.
Speaker 1: Have you been on any of them? Like, Hey, no, we're keeping that. Let's staying here.
Speaker 3: There's one that she wants to keep, and she like, I really really want to keep it because there's kind of like there's kind of a hidden thing in it where like she did it and she's like, this is cool, Like I hid.
Speaker 1: This a little Easter egg in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are like Easter eggs in the painting. And she's like, I kind of want to keep it for that reason because it means this to me. But I don't know, I don't know if she's gonna end up keeping it out at.
Speaker 1: The right price. You know, she's part with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm so proud of her. She's she's doing great and like it's it's a huge deal for me too, because she's really been working on art for so long since I met her. She's always done art, but she never has been able to do art in this way because if we have four kids, like but she also is like, if I'm going to do this, I'm going to make the time I have that those hours while they're in school to do this, I'm going to do it. So I'm proud of her for doing that.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy for her. She deserves that. Your wife's amazing.
Speaker 4: Are you and your wife still working with the foster care system from Susan in North Dakota.
Speaker 3: So we're not doing anything in particular. We do some kind of like we have like some friends that that are foster parents that have gone into fostering and so we kind of help them a little bit. But no, we're not doing anything big. I still want to speak on fostering. It's kind of been something that I've been wanting to do for a long time.
Speaker 1: You had that one event, did you not do any other?
Speaker 3: I had like three, I've had like three events.
Speaker 4: I just knew about the one because there was a picture in the outfit that was the one that I.
Speaker 3: Remember maybe four events. I mean, I'm racking up the events, which is cool because my stories, my story is unique in the way of like I didn't want to be a foster parent, Like I this is the last thing in the world that I thought I would ever ever be, but I got into it, and the story of how I got into it and why I decided to give it a shot is really cool. And then just the end of the story is cool because like, my life has changed completely for the for the for the better. Yeah, And whenever we're at church and I think may I think now is is Foster Awareness Month? And so every time they mentioned that kind of it's kind of like, yeah, I did that, That's what I did.
Speaker 1: You got your boy Scout bats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a badge of just like, yeah, I've been part of that community. I know what that's like. So when you hear people talking about fostering or opening up their home to being a foster home, a lot of people like, I don't know what that is. I don't know what you're talking about. So I kind of zone out, but not me anymore, Like, yeah, that was us, Yeah, and those were my boys. Those were my boys, which is crazy to even think that that's the situation they were in because their life is so perfect right now that it's hard to imagine that they were in that situation at one point in their life.
Speaker 1: It's so true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Well I love that. I hope you can speak some more, but I.
Speaker 3: Do want to speak more. And yeah, yeah, we should get involved with some organizations a little more.
Speaker 4: Well, you guys also have done a lot and now you're on a different side of it, so it comes in ebbs and flows what it looks like. All right, we're going to take a quick break in just a few more. Already, this is kind of an advice situation. Hailey from Maine is getting married in eighteen days and wants to know if you have any advice for her going into this stage of.
Speaker 1: Life a marriage.
Speaker 3: Woo, that's a big one, I know.
Speaker 4: And don't you can't do the cheesy one where it's like, what's going to be angry because like we all know those at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll get a bit angry. It'll happen. Everything that they say like don't do, it's gonna happen. Yeah, Like I remember, I remember them telling us like don't say words like always you always do this, I guarantee you, Like last week I probably said that you always do this, Like I just it just happens, you know. Marriage, Oh, marriage is probably the hardest thing that you'll ever do in your life. And I mean that in a good way, because when you do last or get over some really hard hard times in your marriage, it feels like you just won the biggest fight of your life. Like you just you're the champion of the world, the heavyweight champion of the world. Because it's Morgan. Imagine it. You're sharing everything that you have in your life with one person. Everything. Yeah, everything.
Speaker 1: That's a huge feet in my eyes.
Speaker 3: Where you're used to just doing whatever you want. Like my brother he's single. I think he'll be single for the rest of his life because in his mind, he wants to do whatever he wants. He's like, if I'm hungry, I'm going to go eat. If I'm tired, I'm going to sleep. If I want to go to a bar, I'm going to go to a bar. Like that's how he lives his life. When you get married, you can't do that. It's just not like that I'm hungry, are you hungry. Where do you want to go eat? Should we go eat? Now? No, let's wait, Like it's just it's just hard money. Money is such a weird thing. The question of or how you were raised like I always did this, I was raised this way. You were raised differently? How do we make that? How do we do that together? You know, just there's so many you don't realize how different you are than someone until you get married, Like you just even though we're the same, like you can like you're dating your boyfriend now and you're like, oh my gosh, we have so much in common. We have this in common. We love movies, we love these sports, we love blah blah whatever. But there is something that you have not talked about yet that when you get married, you're like, oh.
Speaker 1: Crap, this this is what we did talk about.
Speaker 3: We didn't talk about this, and this is where we think completely different about this. How are we going to get through this? Or even how you deal with problems, like there are so many things that you're gonna like just go through, but when you get through them, it's the coolest thing in the world. And to know that you have someone on your side at all times, it's pretty badass.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great advice.
Speaker 3: It's really cool to feel like you've got someone on your side.
Speaker 1: I think that's such great advice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you at.
Speaker 1: Least for her to look forward to this.
Speaker 3: You're gonna love it. You're gonna love it.
Speaker 4: Oh, congratulations by the way, Hayley, I don't know who what your husband's name is, but congratch relations to you too or partner, whoever they may be.
Speaker 1: Congratulations.
Speaker 4: And last one advice from for someone going into college s B from Mississippi.
Speaker 5: S B.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, it just says SB.
Speaker 3: Man. This is a tough one because of like do a parent, do I talk as a parent? Do I talk as a and I'll.
Speaker 4: Talk as somebody who went into college? Okay, does that work?
Speaker 3: Yes? As a parent? Take it seriously, Like I don't know if you're supporting your way through college or if your parents are paying through college, paying for college, or if you got a scholarship. I don't know what that situation is. But if your parents are paying for college, it's a sacrifice. It is such a sacrifice for them to get you to college, to get you to go to college, for you to have this college experience. So don't waste their money, like, take it seriously, go to class, learn, stay busy, don't drink too much, don't party too much. You can still have fun, but be responsible and enjoy it because college is going to be the best time of your life. College is going to be awesome.
Speaker 1: See I was, I was on the other end. I agree with Eddie that you should work really hard.
Speaker 4: But you should work hard and you should play harder, play harder.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, because.
Speaker 4: You don't get that time back in your life where you are an adult.
Speaker 1: You are able to kind of make your own money and spend your time how you want. You're learning what.
Speaker 4: Being an adult looks like. You don't really have massive responsibilities. You have the responsibility of attending class, passing your classes, and yeah, please stay uves. But like you don't when you get out of college, you have so many responsibilities. You have to pay for things that you never even realized maybe depending on what your.
Speaker 3: Life, depending on what that's circumstances.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this is the one time in your life where you get to let lose and live life and really enjoy what life has to offer. You get to meet new people You're never going to meet people in the way you're going to meet people in college.
Speaker 1: It's not like that anywhere else.
Speaker 3: Everyone's in the same boat, like they're wanting to meet people. You're wanting to meet people exactly in the real world. Some people have people, some people want to meet people. Some people don't want to meet people.
Speaker 4: No, No, there's no time in your life that is like the time period of college. Not just college itself, but time period of college. So experience everything. Say yes to nearly everything. Nearly whoa nearly?
Speaker 3: WHOA easy on the drugs?
Speaker 1: I said nearly nearly for reason. Nearly everything.
Speaker 4: If somebody wants to you're going to take a weekend trip somewhere close by, go do it.
Speaker 1: If somebody wants to go to dinner and try somewhere or go do it.
Speaker 3: What about football games?
Speaker 4: Go to the games, go to every game, Go experience sports. I didn't like sports, you know what, I was at all the basketball games. I went to football games.
Speaker 1: I did a sorority. I never would have thought I'd been in a sorority. I did it.
Speaker 4: And I'm so glad that I just said yes to so many things, because now in my adult life, when I ended that and I even ended college early in three years. In doing that, I still am like I had the best time. I lived it up and I really got to enjoy that time period of my life. Versus coming out of it, I'm like, dang, I regret I didn't do that. I didn't only get two hours of sleep that night, you know what I mean. Like, you're not gonna look back and be like I slept really good.
Speaker 1: You're really not.
Speaker 4: You're gonna look back and be like, dang, I was hungover in that class and that was rough, but I made it to class.
Speaker 1: But going to that party, yeah, you did both. That's why I say you work hard and you party harder or play harder.
Speaker 3: Yeah your version. That was hard for me because like I played hard, really hard and didn't work that hard, And it was because it was hard for me to balance the two. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's a delicate balance.
Speaker 3: When you play hard, you want to play harder, and then you play harder, you're like, you want to play harder than that, and then after a while you're like, oh crap, I haven't worked at all.
Speaker 1: It's so true. You have to balance and made a little schedule.
Speaker 3: If you don't work hard, you will not be able to do that next year. That's why I tell my kids too, like, hey, you're gonna come home. You're gonna you're gonna just you're gonna be sent home next year, and it's all gonna be over. Like, so make sure you continue to work hard.
Speaker 4: Your priority should always be passing your classes.
Speaker 1: But right under that passing your classes.
Speaker 4: A freaking adult and living your best life in college it is one.
Speaker 1: Time in your life this is ever gonna happen.
Speaker 3: It is cool too to learn things in college, like like even just like learning how to cook, you know, learning how to do your own laundry, learning how to like decorate your apartment or your you know, your dorm whatever, just like all the cool things that adults did, like you're wonder Like, oh my mom she always had this like little ornament on the coffee table, Like ah, now you can dress up your room however you want and go Like.
Speaker 4: I was in a co ed dorm. Never would have thought I'd live with in a co ed dorm. I did it because I was like, this is a cool experience. Who knows what's going to happen? Ye do things that are outside of your comfort zone in a way that is going to benefit you.
Speaker 1: That's how I say, don't do drugs.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: Do things that are beneficial, like go eat in the in the thing. If you think the food's gross, go eat it. Who cares? Go experience life, So one time in your life where you are not going to have major responsibilities.
Speaker 3: College was awesome.
Speaker 1: It was so awesome.
Speaker 3: I would go back right now, we too.
Speaker 4: I am kind of sad. All right, that's it, brou S Eddie, thanks for b hanging out with me.
Speaker 3: It was awesome. It was so much fun. I love it.
Speaker 1: Thank you have for ship. Tell the people where they can find you. Hear you all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you can find me on the Bobby Bone Show, Money through Friday. Right, you can find me on Instagram. Producer Eddie on Everything, all the Socials, twenty five Whistles, a podcast, Too Much Access. We're going to be doing the Saint Louis Cardinals pretty soon.
Speaker 1: I'm excited about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's our first MLB two so fun. I'm been hitting bombs. Sure you are, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Now you're not.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try to get it out of you.
Speaker 1: Yourself.
Speaker 4: Awesome And you can follow the show at Bobby Bone Show and I Am at web Girl Morgan on everything all right.
Speaker 3: Eddie, Thanks Morgan, we gotta go Okay, bye bye.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobb.
Speaker 3: Show and follow at Webgirl
Speaker 2: Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.