Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see the video the guy playing soccer and the lightning bol hits him?
Speaker 1: Why's playing soccer?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Did you see the video?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He died.
Speaker 2: I thought it was an edit at first, because you know, like Tom Brady, they'll be like, watch this, lightning hits him and he throws at ten thousand yards.
Speaker 3: It's like an effect at It's so dumb. But it looked like that because it was that.
Speaker 1: Dynamic because you could see it.
Speaker 2: And So a soccer player was killed by a bolt of lightning on Saturday. He's running boom. It's the third time it's happened in recent history. The last time was two thousand and four. A man was struck down by a bolt of lightning. His name is Septein Rahada, thirty five, in the middle of a game between his football Boots Indonesia Squad and FC bang Dung. He was hit by lightning collapsed. It's crazy to see you're watching it.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to pull pictures right now.
Speaker 1: And not normally.
Speaker 2: I don't want to watch. I wouldn't watch it again. It looks fake. Is the only reason he didn't die, right then, they know it looks like a movie. So, I mean, it looks like somebody's taking a flamethrower from the sky and just going.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess there's always been a reason why they clear fields whenever there's a thunderstorm in the area.
Speaker 2: And I don't even know if it was raining or what the forecast was, or you're watching it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh oh, oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, tell me that doesn't look like an edit.
Speaker 3: I mean, that looks so fake. But I mean it was just perfectly right on him, wow, bam.
Speaker 2: And so the question is was it on him because of him or did it just happen to hit that spot and he just happened to be in that spot.
Speaker 5: Wow, happened to be in that spot.
Speaker 2: But I don't know that answer because they're like, well, if you're wearing, if there's metal, if there's because lightning won't be attracted.
Speaker 3: To things that are higher.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know, this might be done, but like a metal rod in his.
Speaker 3: Body, that's not dumb. I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: But I just couldn't believe that that was real because it looked like such a fake, Like what you would put in a movie that's over the top.
Speaker 3: When I worked in the news, there was a cameraman that was getting weather video and lightning struck about. He said, about thirty yards away from him, and he came back and the ends of his fingertips were split. I mean, that's how close it was. So it damaged him. It knocked him over, damaged him. But I mean he didn't get hit by the lightning. His fingertips were split. Yeah, that means the electricity was just in the area that it went through his body and kind of had to come out.
Speaker 2: Somewhere Arkansas, Keith's truck got hit by lightning while he was driving. It hit the front and it didn't do anything to him, but it made a black streak on the front of the truck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cars are good because they're in the tires separating from the ground. But it hit the metal and I know, but we had to see. We had to do a whole club. We had to do classes on this stuff because I would operate live trucks in the news, and so if you drive a live truck under a power line, for example, and you put that little antenna up and it hits the power line, you're.
Speaker 2: Good, like because of the tires, because of the tires.
Speaker 3: But as soon as you step out of the truck, have one foot on the truck and one foot on the ground. That's where. That's where it's. The ground is the conductor. That's right. So wow, man, that sucks. So they say when you're just get under a tree to be like who cares? Oh, I know, and think it's never gonna hit. They say, well, wait, Like, if you're in that situation with the where your car is under elect electricity, you jump off and hop so you separate yourself from the ground, hop and land and then shuffle away. I thought, that's what you do if a bear catches you. What do you do? If a bear catches you.
Speaker 6: Forget everything?
Speaker 3: You probably cry forget.
Speaker 2: They move so fast but yet looks so slow, Like you're like, I can get away from this bear.
Speaker 3: This thing's huge.
Speaker 2: But they're just like whah who like they it's crazy, and they climbed trees.
Speaker 3: Bears are amazing. Bears are awesome.
Speaker 2: I know. Yeah, I saw that this morning or late last night.
Speaker 1: Last night.
Speaker 3: I was gonna do one of.
Speaker 2: Those breaks because I han't done them in a week and a half. But then I hit three helmets in one break, those signed forty nine ers helmets.
Speaker 1: So I was out there.
Speaker 2: You were done, though I was, and I was up late, and TikTok knows my weaknesses. M M, so it's feeding me these like crazy, and I just was like, I'm not wasting any more money, not wasting I'm not spending any more money on it, because what am I gonna do with the stuff anyway? So I could not sleep and I heard, Hey, what's up you over there? It was up you like football?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure do.
Speaker 2: I got just the thing for you, and it was a break and I went over to it.
Speaker 3: The break was.
Speaker 6: Talking to you, and you in your head.
Speaker 2: I don't know debatables, so I got in one and fell don't know if I want And now they don't even send you a thing because it's not gambling, because everybody who's in wins something.
Speaker 3: Can you check your credit card to see if you.
Speaker 2: Get charged anyway, because it's what it takes to go in. So odds are I didn't win, but I fell asleep. I don't even know.
Speaker 3: No odds are that you probably did win. No odds are that I didn't.
Speaker 2: But if I did win, that would be cool, but odds aren't to me get one now.
Speaker 3: Yes they're fun, they are fun, but real talk, dud, what are you gonna do with all those jerseys?
Speaker 2: I don't know how much it costs a frame. I was talking a Cane Brown yesterday and he was like, frame them, and I said, I don't even like some of the players I'm not a fan of because I don't care to look super cool. Whatever you's had to do with it, it does look cool. I have a ton of Arkansas stuff. That's the stuff that I like. Really, to my heart, I would, but.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe we could build like a sports studio at the house, or you use it as a wall or something.
Speaker 3: It's framed.
Speaker 2: But I also don't know how much it cost to frame those jerseys.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna be cheap.
Speaker 6: Framing things is a lot.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Amy.
Speaker 2: See I had to call in an extart like the guy from Pond Stars. She can't, I said, frame me things is a lot, Thanks Amy. Thanks Amy, That's all I needed.
Speaker 6: I know, because I framed the Arkansas time for you and someone to have it. It's a lame gifts and life.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that, Hey, not you. It's literally gift.
Speaker 6: Somebody sent me a message.
Speaker 2: It's literally up in my upstairs where my three TVs are, a PlayStation, Sports, Basketball, Arkansas, all that stuff's right, it's literally up there.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try to find a break. I'm only doing it for you guys.
Speaker 6: What about the helmets? Could you put those in a little cute case, the mini ones?
Speaker 3: Oh, this is dude's break, baby.
Speaker 6: This is not I can't talk. Yeah, Oh, dude's break.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is this is my guys. Hey, watch out though those guys.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do NFC East because the cowboys are there.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking about. Hey, and if we win it, can I have it?
Speaker 1: No forty bucks?
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do with it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Give it to me.
Speaker 6: You're addicted?
Speaker 2: Y oh yeah, no, no, no, there's no doubt about it. I mean I I came to a realization I was either going to be this or Crystal myth Well that's good, exactly choice.
Speaker 6: How you're justifying it?
Speaker 1: More people cele here we go.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do a f C East as well.
Speaker 1: Somebody a f C East n f C East East.
Speaker 7: Spots are left and we are breaking. Spots are left.
Speaker 3: What's left? You wanted to jump in?
Speaker 1: Oh that's old.
Speaker 2: Find another one.
Speaker 7: I got mister Bobby coming back in with that n f C.
Speaker 8: Mister Bobby, welcome back, welcome back, break of the morning for shared.
Speaker 7: With this helmet breaking.
Speaker 3: He's like, I just saw you five hours ago. It's like cheers, waity.
Speaker 7: Welcome back. Ready to get it rolling. See what we can find here with this last.
Speaker 6: Helm and break twice a friend.
Speaker 2: They sent me a free one once because.
Speaker 7: I got the real chase grabbing the a f C East as well.
Speaker 2: So, okay, halfway, iddy, I have n f C East.
Speaker 3: Halfway Cowboys Eagles.
Speaker 1: Then I have hold on.
Speaker 3: I gotta forget. I think I get a f C North.
Speaker 2: Let me see the.
Speaker 3: Double chuck. I'll read the team a f C hold on a second, make sure he counts.
Speaker 7: It, norf C West in FC South.
Speaker 3: I'll explain amy, what's happening.
Speaker 7: I got, mister Bobby. Also grab the norse for good luck's.
Speaker 2: There with that when thank you dorm dudes. Okay, so what happens is they're like eight eighty one an eight chance. They're eight divisions, so you buy division and if it lands on one of the teams they pull it out, that's on the team that's in your division, you win it. So, Eddie, I have a f C North. Read to Amy, who's in that?
Speaker 3: So this is the Ravens, the Browns, the Steelers, and the Bengals. And then I have n f C East and that's the Cowboys, the Commanders, the Eagles, and the Giants. So any of these and this is a helmet. So An, let's go. I want one of those.
Speaker 6: This is what they do all day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they make decent money. I want they have they have different people. Okay, I'll let you know.
Speaker 7: Grab on his last three spots.
Speaker 2: We are looking at it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we got three.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna turn it down for a minute and i'll let you know whenever we now that I among the microphone, probably gonna lose. I'm not that lucky to actually do it in front of you, guys.
Speaker 5: No, you're not lucky at all. I'm not saying you're lucky ever, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get mad when we when we say that.
Speaker 2: A two hundred year old portrait of George Washington has been stolen from an Inglewood storage unit. Inglewood police in Inglewood are in hot pursuit after a two hundred year old portrait of the nation's first president went missing. The portrait's been known by the family for fifty years. If you turn it in and they find it, you can win. To win, you can get we can break two thousand. It's all breaks. So you know they'll give you like two thousand dollars, but I don't. It doesn't say how much things worth. It's gotta be worth the time they.
Speaker 3: Give you two grand and then they arrest you. How does that work?
Speaker 2: Well, if you if you give a tip, you can remain anonymous and you can turn up to two thousand.
Speaker 3: KDVR one more division.
Speaker 2: Let me see, it's like my serotonin.
Speaker 3: This is like in North we're like, yeah, stole in wat George Rogs and whatever.
Speaker 2: There's three left. AFC West, AFC South, NFC South. Nobody ever wants to buy the AFC or NFC South because the teams are all kind.
Speaker 1: Of poo poo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for at least for now, CDC drops five day COVID nineteen isolation guideline.
Speaker 1: That still thing. I just won't even test though I was like I got a cold.
Speaker 3: I don't want to test.
Speaker 2: But I haven't had a cold in a while, for the record, but not because of science, because the public doesn't listen. And also, you know, they were having to make up a lot as they went, and it's understandable when something is novel new, you make decisions without as much data as you would if you had years and years and years of being able to study it. So they're just going, we're going to make some guesses, some of them are gonna write, some of them are going to be wrong, and that's show. Be a science maybe, But yeah, it was ten day for a while over that. Yeah, because I thought we were dying.
Speaker 3: I was in my room for two weeks. Eddie didn't even come for a month. A month because I couldn't pass. I couldn't get a negative test. I haven't told him stick it up my butt, man, I don't care sticking up anywhere.
Speaker 7: Show sound a couple of times.
Speaker 2: You appreciate that you're walking, buddy, just three spots. Yeah, yeah, ten days and then we thought, but listen, it killed a bunch of old people, and there are people that still have some like Morgan still got crazy effects from it.
Speaker 3: Some people it is hit and you.
Speaker 1: Just talking about me the whole time. I gotta keep listening to the show.
Speaker 2: I don't know there you three spots left. AFC south West said, hey, Bobby heard, you're the reason you found out about this.
Speaker 3: I heard talking about it on your show.
Speaker 2: People are messaging, Oh that's cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, telln we're on right now. Yeah we are.
Speaker 6: You sure they're listening to us, just like we're listening to them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, maybe right now listening and breaking live, Lunchbox, let's buy AC West. There we go, I'm on buying it.
Speaker 8: There we go, Bobby, there we go. Let's see what we can find for you. Let's see what we can find for you right here.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Okay, moving on. A man uses a twenty dollars lottery winning to purchase another ticket and wins fifty thousand dollars. I mean, that's that's your situation, right, Lunchbox. You'd win a little just take them and put it back in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, you got to reinvest, and that would when you're starting a business, you got to reinvest all your profits.
Speaker 2: That's not really a business though, because odds, the odds of winning the lottery are terrible.
Speaker 1: The odds of.
Speaker 5: Odds opening a restaurant and are terrible.
Speaker 2: You can actually affect that by decisions you make. Can't really affect the lottery by decisions you make everything the right numbers. You don't know the right numbers though. You can't make a decision other than luck.
Speaker 5: But you don't know the right combination when you open a restaurant.
Speaker 3: But you hope, but.
Speaker 2: You do because people have done it successfully for many, many many years, hundreds of years even, and so although it doesn't work every time, good customer service, great food, good location like that pretty much is the winning formula.
Speaker 6: There's variables you can control. We're in the lottery. You can't control.
Speaker 3: You say, mineral, Okay, right, he said, mineral. Let me play this? Yeah anyway, move none.
Speaker 2: Movie props from Star Wars could fetch.
Speaker 3: Eight million bucks.
Speaker 2: Iconic one spot left.
Speaker 4: Lunch.
Speaker 3: You want to get in and do it often, he says, No, you have That's what I said. He won't do it.
Speaker 1: You have TikTok.
Speaker 5: Then you're gonna cut the helmet in half or what?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: We do Solomon, Oh, we're big hit here this morning.
Speaker 3: What's left? B South NFC South Probably.
Speaker 2: It's usually the last one to go Let's.
Speaker 7: See what we can find with this final break.
Speaker 3: NFC South is that somebody I did see a Tom Brady Buccaneers one comes in.
Speaker 1: I'll buy, I'll buy the NFC South ones.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna buy three of them, and then I'm gonna lose every bit. It's one hundred and twenty bars.
Speaker 1: Okay, done that way, we can open it and I can be out of here.
Speaker 2: What'll be hilarious if NFC South one is and you guys didn't get it. That's right, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 7: I have seen all sorts of big hits today.
Speaker 1: You want to tell any of the teams in the n f South.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, mister grabbing that last five? You're tired of wait, and I.
Speaker 8: Don't blame them South off the board there, So we are ready to break.
Speaker 3: Guys right here amy the see what we can find. The next four teams are Buccaneers, Saints, Falcons.
Speaker 8: To Helmuts up there, you guys, let me know one or two the first read off?
Speaker 3: But here would you want to sign it?
Speaker 7: Mister Bobby?
Speaker 2: You know what? We we take back laugh at you, thank you?
Speaker 3: That was good? Good say then, Bobby.
Speaker 7: N f C East mister Bobby n f C South, Jim W n f.
Speaker 3: C West, He's get that boy again.
Speaker 7: Also to Helmus out there, you guys, let me know one or two there in the comments.
Speaker 3: Can I go look at you go?
Speaker 7: One there on the left, guys right there, two here on the right.
Speaker 8: Let me know as one or two, one or two, Caleb says to first one.
Speaker 7: As Saul Caleb says to you.
Speaker 1: Can see this face, Yeah, can put the long thing.
Speaker 2: All right here?
Speaker 7: We go.
Speaker 8: Good luck, everybody, drop those good luck emojies, whatever moodies give you good luck, drop those there.
Speaker 4: Let's see what we can find here. Break up the morning. Let's see what we can find. We have seen all sorts of big hits. This more big guys, all sorts of big for a big one to close us out here this morning.
Speaker 8: Let's see what we got cowboys right here, Yeah, hopefully big here force.
Speaker 7: We're right here, guys.
Speaker 2: Let's see what we got in the bag, opening it from the bag, flighting it down.
Speaker 1: Steelers, Pittsburgh steel that's us.
Speaker 7: Steer George Pickens there, Steelers for there we go, George Pickens on the Steelers. That's going to the a FC North.
Speaker 2: There you go, Bobby, are shocked you hit the George.
Speaker 7: Radio? There you go. Congratulations mister Bobby right.
Speaker 5: His name should be mister Lucky those Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 8: There we go, pas there, so congratulations there George Pickens right there, mister Bobby taking home that George Pickens.
Speaker 3: Congratulations right there live on the radio. Did you record that screen?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Thank you, buddy.
Speaker 6: So how many were available? And you bought three of eight?
Speaker 3: Is that gonna be?
Speaker 5: But it was one of the first two he bought the third one he just got to move.
Speaker 2: On, get it to go. So I would have want anyway.
Speaker 5: They would have won anyway.
Speaker 3: So I mean, what Eddie mis' gonna put that on the desk?
Speaker 2: I know I have oilers one that's pretty cool, warm Moon.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that is cool.
Speaker 2: But also I don't care about their teams like I like Arkansas there, that's my team, And you like the Cowboys that's up there. Well, that's just the torture you Is this the sign ced lamb Cowboys? And I know you want it, and I know Mike d wants it.
Speaker 3: I do want it. Yeah, I know both of you guys want it. That's fine.
Speaker 1: It's not fun.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 6: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah you didn't think it's fun.
Speaker 6: No, it's fun when they call your name and we all scream. But the waiting is the waitings.
Speaker 3: The waiting is what you pay for.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 1: Waiting is the hardest I call it the foreplay.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 6: Oh? Is that what it is for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The waiting is the hardest part. What is that? No, that's just what I always say. I've never heard it say it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because the way is the hardest, buddy, Tom Petty.
Speaker 6: It's like, did you get nervous ever?
Speaker 5: Have no idea what the song is?
Speaker 6: Fun?
Speaker 5: Is that free falling?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: So like anticipatory anxiety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like fun.
Speaker 3: It's like the roulette well spinning, but much longer because that's the rule. That wheel goes very bro quick and.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I fall asleep during. Yeah, that was pretty decently quick. All right, boom, let's go RAYMONDO.
Speaker 1: How's the house?
Speaker 3: What's what's happening with the house? You have neighbors or like the apartment or what?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean we have neighbors. I mean the apartment. We were stacked on about forty different people. But I'm assuming you saw them more than you would now in a house, Yeah, you wouldn't really think to be the neighbor thing. But apparently since we're in the country, neighbors are awesome. We've already gotten four gifts. Really yeah. One couple brought over a pudding pound cake.
Speaker 1: Still have that.
Speaker 2: Another really nice lady got me like some Valentine's thing that was like some sexual move. I know it's Valentine's night, you want to try to putting puntc cake.
Speaker 1: I got a Valentine's thing. It had a whole bunch.
Speaker 2: I mean she made about eight different treats, and then it included a little welcome letter.
Speaker 3: Did you get a pineapple upside down?
Speaker 1: The no, no, no, she was older.
Speaker 2: And then we got invited to a super Bowl party from a different set of neighbors. They've never even met us before, and they said, please come over to our house. Maybe you don't have cable internet and you need a place to watch the game. And then military couple said, hey, we've been watching your wood on your property and there's been like a suspect watching your wood.
Speaker 3: Would like some putting pan cake.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, that's a dirty They said that there was a suspect Trailblazer at our house. They'd been in talks with my father in law, and my father in law said, oh, that's just that's my son in law.
Speaker 3: That's right. It was like, no, no, no, no, it's not you. The cars, the cars beat.
Speaker 2: Up for sure, riding dirty, murdered out windows you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, people are neighborly nice again. It's awesome.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations. Do you like living in the house. It's like we're like relaxing, like.
Speaker 1: Well, I've never been more unsettled.
Speaker 3: But soon soon. What do you mean like space?
Speaker 2: It's a ton of space. We went from eight hundred square feet. I mean the cat was running into walls and now it just goes for days. I think it's a cat problem.
Speaker 1: Though cat loves it.
Speaker 3: I mean just cat's running in the wall. That would be tough. Is there a party, like a housewarming party?
Speaker 1: We had one already. We'll definitely have some more.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: We had a great time at it.
Speaker 3: Did we get texts on that? Did anybody get invited from here?
Speaker 2: It was all my wife's work friends and what about us work?
Speaker 1: But there was also kids there. It wasn't kids.
Speaker 3: Amy's got kids. It's lunchbox has kids.
Speaker 9: I got three of them, man, But I just said it wasn't a gad you some land to run on, to run on.
Speaker 2: It's like I take my dog. You got a fence, A couple akers? All right, we'll be over.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: One other thing, Amy's cousin, Amy's cousin whos psychic who's been on the show a bunch of times, is going to come on and talk about aliens.
Speaker 9: Oh gosh, we were going to lose all our audience.
Speaker 1: If we haven't lost down by me talking about it.
Speaker 6: We already talk about aliens.
Speaker 2: But I want to talk about and see what she knows. Okay, because apparently she really enjoys it, right.
Speaker 6: It's like her favorite thing to talk about. So it came up on a call the other day, and then that's what gave me the idea. I'm like, well, Bobby loves to talk about aliens and Amanda loves to talk about aliens, so they should talk about it together.
Speaker 3: Exactly. You guys are so close minded?
Speaker 9: Yeah right, I sure, am And what's great is she can say anything she wants about aliens and you can't prove her wrong.
Speaker 5: So she sounds like a genius.
Speaker 1: We can't prove you wrong.
Speaker 9: No, but that's what I'm saying, So her psychic business increases because I.
Speaker 5: Can't ever tell her she's wrong.
Speaker 3: Why don't you start a business like that?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: You don't have time, right, that's why.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess I feel Maybe No, I wouldn't feel guilty.
Speaker 2: But what if you really felt like you were psychic?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: I mean then I wouldn't feel bad taking people's money?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: I felt taking people's know what I'm saying. I wouldn't feel bad like I.
Speaker 2: Could you be a scammer and feel okay with it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He is? What a he's talking about? How am I scared a lot of his business? A lot of your businesses are scams?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about like you trick old people and giving you money. Oh that's different that you feel bad about that? You would I'm not. Don't you're doing the character now? He would feel bad for sure? You couldn't do the Hey, I'm there expently. I want to date you and then take their money.
Speaker 9: But if I didn't have money, I wouldn't feel bad about it. Interesting, you know what I'm saying, Like it depends on my circumstances.
Speaker 2: If that's what I have to do to live, why not go to go get a job?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: That's not what you have to do, right, It's not the only option. Okay, So no, no, all right, sore losers today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you guys check out sore losers.
Speaker 2: Other than that, I think that's it. Ray, How long has it's been twenty four? Oh long enough? It is good by me, guys, goog all right, then we will see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Bye, everybody.