Speaker 1: Call It what It Is with Jessica Capshaw and Camille Luddington, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello Hello, Hello, Hello, Call It Crew. This shortened sweet episode is brought to you by BMW.
Speaker 1: The whole month of March, we are celebrating International Women's Day and.
Speaker 2: Women's History Month, and speaking of women, the Oscars just happened twenty twenty five, and there were a lot of powerful women up there, and we are here to talk about all the things.
Speaker 1: Today speaking of women, very very powerful women, and some women that you felt like you've known your whole life, and some women that were new.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do feel like I know half of them, and I've never met any of them.
Speaker 1: I liked that I didn't feel like I knew all of them. Well, here's spoiler alert and really a major downfall for me in this year's Oscar watching experience. That's all my fault. I take total responsibility for it. I had not seen a little movie called Honor, which wasn't a great idea given how things went, because well, or maybe this is why. This is why it's so advantageous when movies that were made in forty days and for not as much money as a giant blockbuster go on to win multiple Academy Awards. Is that people like me who haven't seen them are going to go see them. So there's this whole nother second wave of a viewership money to be made off of a wonderful movie. I was very taken by the fact that it was made in forty days, and I was very taken by the fact that it was made. I truly believed the filmmakers when they came up Sean Baker and then the many other categories that they wanted. But obviously he spent you know, he took a couple of trips up there for acceptances and to hold a golden statue. You know, really didn't make that movie thinking it was gonna win a bunch of Academy Awards. And I love that about the Oscars when I was a little girl, and Whippy Goldberg and Billy Crystal and all these incredible comedians would host it. I remember the sign off at the end of it was really kind of like to the.
Speaker 2: Kids watching, Yeah, if.
Speaker 1: You believe in yourself, if you've a dream, if you believe yourself in yourself, if you're a storyteller, one day you're going to be up here and it was and I really believed it because I was a little girl, and I was like, I will be one day, one day, one day.
Speaker 2: Well you've okay, let's just talk about this because you have been in that room and you laughed at me because I haven't, And I was like, I just love the table same way.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, I laughed at you because you hadn't been at the Academy Awards. Is that really what happened?
Speaker 2: You did get a giggle because I talked about how great the tables were there, and you're like, Kimilla's never been there were no, Well.
Speaker 1: That's just you being wrong.
Speaker 2: That was me laughing at you not having been at the Academy Awards.
Speaker 1: Well you don't look at that, because you know, when she says things with such great authority, maybe you might want to question them.
Speaker 2: Well, you have been in the room, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I've been in the room where it happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it doesn't feel is it a little stuffy?
Speaker 1: I mean, this is supposed to be a shortened suitet. I could talk about this ship for days. I've been to the Academy Awards twice. Okay, audience member, and the first time that I went, I was eighteen. Oh wow, I know, And I remember feeling like it was a complete out of body experience, like I was in a land I'd never been to before. Because when you're sitting there in those seats, you know, you see it on TV. You've just never seen such a dense population of people that you recognize and feel some sort of relationship to from their work, but you actually have zero relationship to them at all. And if you said hi, they would.
Speaker 2: Like, who are you? Right? Because yeah, who are you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because and I remember, by the way, I will tell you, I remember the people that smiled at me versus the people who looked through.
Speaker 2: Me or over me, or all that who smiled.
Speaker 1: Sharon Stone, Oh, I love that. I later went on to work with her and I told her how much it meant to be, you know, someone of not much importance in the grand scheme of things in that kind of room and to have someone smile at you. Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: She was yeah anyways, But it was just, you know, it was one celebrity after another.
Speaker 1: And uh, it's a it's a high.
Speaker 2: It's a high.
Speaker 1: It's a high concentration of power. And and also I.
Speaker 2: Mean we already know. I'm a big old nerd, but talent, You're.
Speaker 1: Just like, these people are so good at their job, Like, no one gets to go to the Academy Awards and be nominated unless you're.
Speaker 2: Really really got at your job. Well, let me ask you, because you were talking about okay, if you were eighteen, this is a hot minute ago when they were probably like movie stars, yeah, like real like and I my question to you is is do you think that we still have the movie star? And if not, what has technically ruined that? Like?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Because the tom Cruisers of the world, they're few and far between, and back in the day they were like so many, right, yeah, and so those rooms are packed with like oh aw, and it doesn't quite to me, doesn't quite feel like that anymore.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't. And I feel like there's two sides to that coin, because one side is, oh, there's a really special place reserved for a movie star just because they've got that I don't know, million dollar smile, because they have a far reach, because they make you feel some kind of way, because their body of work is so extensive that you actually feel like you know them from a million different world where they've proved themselves and they've done comedies and action movies.
Speaker 2: And you know, a movie star.
Speaker 1: And I guess when I'm talking about movie star, I'm talking about like a Tom Cruise and Nicole.
Speaker 2: Rabbits, Denzel Washington, like a movie star. Yeah.
Speaker 1: On the other side of the coin is how cool is it the diversification that's happened in Hollywood where it's been like, there's so many different ways to entertain There's so many different platforms. It's not all in one movie theater. There's more chances for people to show you what they got, and so you've got more people, and by virtue of that, you don't it's not the same people over and over again. It's a lot of different people. So I don't know, Like, for instance, going back to Anorra Mikey Madison, I didn't. I didn't know her when she did the spoof during the SAG Awards about how she played the Manson follower they got yeah, dog food cancer in her face by Brad Pitt and then lit on fire and thrown into a pool. I vaguely remember her from that.
Speaker 2: She wasn't I remember those I remember some of those scenes. She was also in Better Things, which was a great show. She played like the teenage daughter of the lead. But she I there's something about her that's so incredible. I did. I have to say, I did want Cynthia to win. I mean, I'm a little biased. So some Wick kids onto my house like twelve hours seventh all day long, every day. And when you watch them behind the scenes of them, yes, singing live, the beautiful acting. She's incredible. I've been a fan of her for so long. I loved her in The Outsider and then she's the stunts that she's doing while she's singing. It's hard to it's hard to like. I thought they had it in the bag, both her and Ariana. Yeah, it really did.
Speaker 1: Also, just how about the way they look at each other. It's like the way you and I look at each other.
Speaker 2: I would hold your nails. I would hold your nails too.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing that God, all these movies are gonna get a lot more. They'll definitely get a reinvigoration in the movie theater. So I actually really want to go see them. But I'm definitely Honora is happening this weekend. That's gonna happen for sure. I'm seeing that. I listen, I watched it with my kids. We nothing lights up their eyes the way that Cynthia and Ariana do right now. So I was very grateful for that first moment, and in terms of musical numbers and everything else, I really felt like they delivered. I mean like I could have turned it off right after that and been.
Speaker 2: Like I could have too. I got a show, honestly. That and last year's Ryan Gosling singing Ken.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know, Eve was there for that. So not only have I been, but my daughter, one of my daughters, has been, oh, she's oh and she said that that was a moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a moment, Yeah, she was. How about Adam Sandler? You know, I'm jealous of Adam Sandler. I truly I want to show up to every event just like that.
Speaker 1: It's slot status.
Speaker 2: It's slow exactly, and you know my slothy feels, I know.
Speaker 1: And Conan, you know, listen, I love Conan. Conan makes me laugh harder than any other late night host.
Speaker 2: What did you think of Adrian Brody's speech? First off, speech going on and then they cut you know, the music cut out. Do you think that actors should be allowed to just have free range of however long that speech or do we need a little limit because we can bang on about stuff forever?
Speaker 1: We can bang on and also like talk about ourselves for sure, How.
Speaker 2: Long do we have what's a better way to what's a better way to get us off the stage? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because starting the music doesn't seem to be worthy?
Speaker 2: No, No, In fact, I think it pumps some people up, do you know what I mean? Like they get encouraged by it a little bit.
Speaker 1: I wonder if the ones that go on the longest or the youngest in their family orders, because I feel like it's a little bit like I got the stage. Motherfuckers, you know what, you usually talk over me or you don't let me finish me, but I've got the mic.
Speaker 2: I think that's middle children. You get babied when you're the baby, and the oldest child always gets So I think that's like I wonder we have to google is Adrian Brody middle Childuse? I get it.
Speaker 1: Because it would explain things.
Speaker 2: I do think that there should sort of be like, you know how the joke of Ben still Er, you know how he came up and it like broke that was hilarious. That was really funny, but I feel like if you're doing a speech, you should slowly just sing. It just should be a thing that like lowers you yeah yeah into a tunnel that you then go through so that you really can't you do get cut off.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like at some point, weren't weren't they trying out just like muting their mic doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: We'll bring doctors just pulling out of your back pocket. You don't think there's a mic in someone's purse whipping that out undeterred And the problem the problem is is like then the next person's speech, someone wins for something you know else and then their speech is cut shorter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you know his speech tickled me, pink. Okay, I worked with him a million years ago, so I have a soft spot for him, and I.
Speaker 2: Need to say, Karen, yes, that was the perfect speech. Okay.
Speaker 1: So you know that a lot of people have given him flack.
Speaker 2: Why if I was like sexist or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I meanwhile, I to those people, I would say, just a suggestion, what was into girl? Into understanding with? Well? I mean again, a I know his personality, so I know his humor. But they did a really great job of panning to his wife, Jazz, and she was so in on the joke, you know what I mean, Like there was no he was saying stuff and she was going, Oh my gosh, I wonder how this is gonna play. She was like laughing along with it and talking back. It was very funny.
Speaker 2: I don't think the joke was about having kids. The joke was really about her underestimating him enough to be like, I'll get you in for the oscar and then he won the oscar. Yeah, I felt like that was the funny part.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, exactly. Well and honestly that's how I feel, That's how I heard it. I he got a little bit of black and maybe they thought it was the anvicey I don't know, for evidently perpetuating misogyny, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't I didn't see that, So.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I And again I adore him. He is. He is as as funny and as ridiculous and kind of crass and crude as he seems when he goes up there, and at the same time, he's also as winning, like he's just a winning human being, like he's he's got a real of vulnerability and a kindness and honestly very When I worked with him, he was very like he's cheeky and all that, but he's protective and loyal and I loved that. I mean, my gosh, how many relationships. How many people in this business have had their manager for thirty plus years.
Speaker 2: That's a really long time.
Speaker 1: But by the way, the other thing that the thing that I thought actually was funnier than anything in his speech was.
Speaker 2: When he thanked his parents.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't like thank you for doing such a great job. It was like, you're good people, and you tried your best.
Speaker 2: Genius genius. I don't even know. I mean I would, I would think Mark Lunnington, but I have to really I don't know. I don't know what part how OHI I would do that? Wait can you just can you take it first? Stab it and I just take it first. Stop.
Speaker 1: You just want best, you asked, you want best actress?
Speaker 2: You did your best? Is true?
Speaker 1: Wait no, no, but like, okay, you're up there ready, you've WoT up and the award goes to Milla Luddington. Okay, so for up there on the stage. Yeah, yeah, I'm on the stage, and I would say you're kind of crying a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm not really though, I don't think I'm not smiling. No, no, I think that. I So the first thing I would say was like, I saw this coming. It's been in the works for years, so this is no surprise to anybody. That's how I'd ease into it.
Speaker 1: I'm laughing so hard it's silent.
Speaker 2: And then I'd say, Mark, thank you the good times. I don't know, this is actually you know what. This was a conversation online. They were saying that everyone needs a professional speech writer because as actors, we think that we know what we're gonna say. It's gonna be so insightful and amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're actually really not.
Speaker 2: It's because our brains go blank when it comes tops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you knew. His brain did not go blank. And I very appreciated it. And I cried so hard. My kids and never like when I cry because it makes them feel sad, and I'm like, no, no of these her happy tears. Zoe Saldana, Oh, I loved her speech.
Speaker 2: I mean, she just sweeped the whole thing she did.
Speaker 1: But when she was talking about her partner and just her I don't know all of it.
Speaker 2: She got me, She got me, Okay, if you want to talk about controversial. The other thing, the other moment that got a lot of flack was Adrian Brodie. He gets up on stage, he takes out his gum and he threw tossed it to his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah before he even got on stage.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to say he maybe forgot he was chewing gum and then thought maybe I shouldn't be chewing gum.
Speaker 2: He was up the steps and he threw it to his girlfriend, and people are not happy about that. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt that like in the moment he was like, crap, I'm chewing gum. I don't know what to do with it. I can't put it in my pocket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to think that for some reason he lost his mind for a second, he lost it. Yeah, because because you do. You want to think that there's some other choice, like there's I don't know. Yeah, I mean I think i'm I think I'm swallowing it. I think maybe you swallow it putting it in my hand and then putting it in my pocket.
Speaker 2: I think you put it in your pocket.
Speaker 1: I think that maybe in the little lapel pocket or in my side pocket, if in my right.
Speaker 2: Before I do my incredible speech, I'm walking up and I'm like shit, and I turn around, I see you when we make eyes, and I take out my gum and I launch it at your head. What are you doing? Are you doing like a baseball mic catch? You're not catching it, Jessica, You're not.
Speaker 1: I again, I do think in these moments, if we want to go brain chemistry, our prefrontal cortex thinking brain does actually completely shut down, like in the moments of extreme situation that I can't even imagine. And so I'm gonna say that, oh, you're catching the brain wasn't working, because if the brain was working and there was mused gum tossing at anyone, really, yeah, you would probably not I don't know, you probably wouldn't look back on that moment. You know what. Here's the thing, though, We talk about this shit all the time. So here's what I'm gonna say about that, because I actually know both of those people and they're both very good people. So I'm gonna say this. We talk about on the show all the time. You can have a you can have you can hit the reset button by apologizing or just taking a little accountability, or just like calling it out and being like, hey, I know I wanted to Oscar yesterday and there was this moment and uh, you know, brain wasn't working and I tossed that.
Speaker 2: I think it's an easy yes, But I think this is where like sometimes as actors, I don't know who's advising people, because I feel like if you got into an interview and someone asked you about that, the most charming, like it's all done with thing to say in the moment, it's exactly that, be like, you know what, I look so stupid. I if I could take it back, I would. I literally had a brain fart.
Speaker 1: I was so lost.
Speaker 2: I didn't know I lost my mind. And then I threw my gum hard and I was horrified, so oh my gosh, yeah why everyone else was horrified, and it would be done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's and so easy.
Speaker 2: It's so easy, and it's done with, and you're and honestly, I love you a little bit more. I actually really like you a little bit more. Absolutely, you just called yourself out and you're just like, you know, and then it's done with. Then. But I feel like people I don't know if.
Speaker 1: They're being it's hard. You said something and it kind of maybe it's a new service that you might want to offer up to people. What if we get we don't we not professional speech is written for actors, but we just on the people we think might win. We just put little earwigs in little ear wigs where we could just you know, feed them this speech.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, because you know what, we know what. I am a person that would absolutely blink. Yes, I would like on every every single person in my life, I would forget that's name. And then I find it cringe if you take out the paper, because then it looks like a prepared to see and that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I will say from I have heard from people who have been on been on that ride.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the time you.
Speaker 1: Get to the end of the Awards season.
Speaker 2: You are exhaust happed out.
Speaker 1: You are truly exhausted. Yeah, like in a real way, which sounds like bullshit, but I'm telling you, I think it's a real way. Okay, So I mean, let's be honest. What do you actually really watch the Academy Awards for?
Speaker 2: I do watch it for the fashion, of course, the glam.
Speaker 1: Yes, what are you wearing all that. Who do you think look fantastic? I mean Arianna in that ugh Schopparelli ch yep. I loved it.
Speaker 2: Obsessed with that dress when she on the carpet, and then the the red one with the heel, the red one with the heel in the back was insane. And then Cynthia in that deep deep and then lord white. I like the white too, was a change up for her.
Speaker 1: I thought Lupita Niango looked gorgeous. I think it was Prada and it was just I'm a little I go a little girly. I like the little of the bows and this. I thought it was so beautiful.
Speaker 2: If you like the bows. And did you like el Fanning's white with the black beow?
Speaker 1: I think she always looks beautiful.
Speaker 2: She looks like a Disney princess. Always.
Speaker 1: She does look like a Disney princess. Okay, well, speaking of Disney princesses, I am this is not I'm not trying to throw shade. I'm just pointing out some things that sometimes happened, and it's not anyone's fault. But I did not think that Rachel Zegler's dress fit her. It was like pulling the boobs down.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you know what this is. This is a common situation for me on the causset. I don't know what it because you, I mean, this girl is so gorgeous. It yon slipping of the dress happens, and then it like photographs that way. It's gotta be the fit.
Speaker 1: Listen, all these things are like a wedding dress. You gotta get them fit like the day before. Yeah, I thought Halle Berry looked fucking hot.
Speaker 2: She always looks.
Speaker 1: Oh but she and Selena Gomez.
Speaker 2: Selena Gomez was one of my favorite beyond I mean talk, I mean, she really does look like snow white right now, by the way.
Speaker 1: Beyond so so so beautiful. I love I love her With Benny Blanco, I know, with this little his jacket over the shoulder.
Speaker 2: I think he's got some swagger and I think so too. And I think that they're real cutee real cute.
Speaker 1: They're real cute. How do you feel about a non traditional tuxedo? You're talking about Timothy right, Well, it's not just Timothy. It actually I'm gonna just say the non traditional tuxedo on the guys truly makes me. Actually I point to me, I personally, I think it's me that's the problem, Like, Hi, it's me on the problem. That's me because maybe I'm just like too old. Maybe there's a whole like non traditional tuxedo for them men that's like, I don't know, for a younger set of gal I.
Speaker 2: Think it's too boring and easy to do a tuck. So I feel like when they go out there, like Andrew Garfield, I think killed it. I think he looked hot, yep, looked amazing, right, And it was a little it was a little spin on it, the chocolate hole situation he had going on in a little.
Speaker 1: Like seventies, a little like yeah, now on Jeremy Strong, I gotta say the green. I mean, so I feel like with Timothey and with Andrew Garfield day like they went monotone, non traditional, one yellow, one chocolate brown, like I was picking up what they were putting down, like it might not have been what I would have chosen, but but I liked it. But then Jeremy Strong the green. Then he put in the kind of off kilter bow tie, and he lost me.
Speaker 2: I think a different color.
Speaker 1: But I might still be punishing him for playing that character in succession because I really didn't like that character. No, no, yeah, you're saying it means he was so good at his job that I can't stand him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, if you were nominated and you get to go to the Oscars, what is the collar that you're wearing? And do you think that you jinx the gold by wearing gold?
Speaker 1: You just I just want you to know. This is one of the many reasons you're my best friend. Is you just asked me a question that I've been waiting to be asked my whole life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because this is just happen. One.
Speaker 1: I still think I'm going to make it there one day.
Speaker 2: You can, because you know what Demi Moore was right up there.
Speaker 1: What are you trying to say?
Speaker 2: I think there's time.
Speaker 1: How long do you think I have to wait? Ye know, so much time?
Speaker 2: No, I think you just write You're going to star in my horror movie and get nominated. Yes, yeah, they okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, So you get nominated.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get nominated, and in order to distract myself from the ultimate frozen fear that I'll feel upon having to come up with an acceptance speech. Now that you and I have had this conversation.
Speaker 2: I write it. I write this speech.
Speaker 1: I could go and earwork, please, I've already heard.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a fifteen second speech. Yes, yes, I want you know what I want?
Speaker 1: You and Aaron's how about that you and Aaron Sorkin to collaborate on my acceptance.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can collab with him. I'll have to talk to him to discuss it with him. I don't mean my toes being stepped on.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm wearing Oh, I'm wearing something gorgeous. I'm wearing something gorgeous. I think I'm dipping into.
Speaker 2: I'm going. I think I'm going.
Speaker 1: I think I'm going old school Hollywood glamor. I think I'm going back into like the I'm looking at Grace Kelly for inspo.
Speaker 2: I can see that.
Speaker 1: I think I I think I might be past my giant princess skirt days. I think, yeah, I might want something a little more. Uh, I don't know fitted slinky fitted.
Speaker 2: I can see you when like I said, I like structure, though, I think I'm metallic for you.
Speaker 1: But you were saying I my jink said by wearing gold. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's why I said a silver Yeah, stressful.
Speaker 1: Well, we've got time, according to you, for me to figure this out, so we'll just keep workshopping it more time than we need.
Speaker 2: I think that I obviously join you for the Vanity Fair because they don't let me in unless I want to cater and oh, even though they don't have food. I forgot they don't have food. Sorry. I never been trus by the way that talk about.
Speaker 1: I mean, so if I thought that being of the Academy Awards was a lot of you know, a high density of famous people, the Vanity Fair party is like your shouldered or shoulder.
Speaker 2: You can't even believe it, You're just like everyone. That party looks so stressful to me. It's like the met Gala. Both those parties look like high stress to me.
Speaker 1: I haven't been to the Met Gala, but it wasn't high stress. It was more no. But I you know, people talk a lot about imposter syndrome, and I don't know. I haven't. I don't think i've really had it.
Speaker 2: I clearly think I'm exactly where I should be. Yeah, you belong there, belong. I think that when I join you at the Vanity Fair party, after you've won, I'm going for like I'm going. I'm not going in the sheer I'm not going to go in the sheer dress. There's a lot of sheer dresses that this year.
Speaker 1: Well because according to you, will be too old for it. But go ahead, yes you're Let's just let's actually shorten the length of time.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's say two years.
Speaker 1: Okay, lovely, all right, Yes, what are you wearing?
Speaker 2: What are you wearing? I think that I I think I go very sexy, though super sexy, not sheer. Maybe yeah, a little sluttie, I'm not. Yeah, no, a little bit. I think that's when you sort of get you sort of go a little crazy. Wait is this just for the party or for the awards too? This is for my life?
Speaker 1: Actually, I just okay, sorry, tomorrow morning for curpol. Okay, here's my other question. At this point, I think it now is accepted that, you know, those those high flyers, they're changing in between the awards and the party. It used to be you just had one dress, but not anymore. No, and I would not two outfits.
Speaker 2: I would not be excited about that either, because I there's nothing I love more. And then coming back from wearing something tight and just sip off and you're like done right, yeah, yeah, then you're zipping back into something else. No thank you, no, thank you, not unless like a onesie. Can I tell you who I think has the best night of the Oscars? I think the people that know that they're clearly not going to win, but they've been nominated. Yes, because you get to go. That's really the dream in a way, don't get the stress. Yeah, it's already been nominated. That's going to be beside your name forever.
Speaker 1: Like winning the bronze. You're just happy to be there.
Speaker 2: You're so you don't have to go, made it to the podium and like you can still get welcome. You don't have a Foster syndrome. You've been nominated. Yeah, I think that's the way to go.
Speaker 1: Okay, so maybe I need to realiz I'll reappoint my vision board. Question for you, how do you feel about all There seem to be a lot of outfits on the red carpets these days where it kind of reminds me of the Emperor's new clothes. You know, that's that children's story about how it convinced the Emperor that he's wearing a really great outfit, but he's actually naked and he walks through town and everyone's laughing at him.
Speaker 2: You think the stylists are convincing people that they look amazing naked.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a lot of barely their clothes or completely see through clothes, right, which I don't actually, I don't think I have a formed opinion about it, and I have no judgment of like I got nothing around the like like bodies are beautiful, show me all of them? Great, great, great. I think it's just like there's a a fashion piece where it's like, I don't know, I got like.
Speaker 2: You know who I think does this really well? Zoey Kravitz.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, where you saw the little like there was like a peekaboo of her tush. Zoe Kravitz does this so well every year. She can do anything. But it looks like fashion, Like it looks like a and that looks like fashion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it looks like the nakedness is part of the fashion as opposed to just like I'm wearing something you can see through.
Speaker 2: Here's my boobies, here's my too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I'm excited to accompany you in two years two well, just way from me from the car, because you'll be in and I won't let me in. I'll just wait from you from the uber from the uber pool. But I'm sure with other people, I'll just wait for you in my in my slutty outfit. I'll be the first one to walk the carpet and I'll just be waiting aside by myself. The bar won't even be open, but I'll be there.
Speaker 1: And you know what I am, and and and now we can put that on my vision board and on yours as well. And I don't even need to put you know, I don't need to manifest to win because now I've seen the light through your eyes and I just want to be nominated. I wantn't be nominated, and no, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: Win exactly right. And when you're on the carpet, they're like, who are you here with? You can be like, well, Camilla couldn't actually get in, but she is waiting at table five at the Vanny Fair party early right now.
Speaker 1: No no no, no, no, no, you got this wrong. It's your movie. I'm nominated for a remember, so you're there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know the far away from the stage because there's a balcony. I'm assuming you're in the mezzanine. Yeah, I'm in the mes rosie. But I will bring my binoculars and I will love it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, And then they'll they'll yeah, and they already do.
Speaker 2: They'll figure out how to get a camera there for a reaction shot. Yeah, because I'm being my own camera. Anyway, we've lost our minds. It's another year of the Oscars. We're excited. I attend in twenty twenty six. Yes, yes, yes, yes, Okay, Well, I think it's time that we should call it. We should call it the end of the episode.