Speaker 1: All righty, we're ready.
Speaker 2: I'm wedding.
Speaker 1: Are we wed?
Speaker 2: I'm weady?
Speaker 1: And now I sound like Elmer fudd.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, here we go hunting rabbits. Yeah, not to be confused with mister ed mice, right, mouss.
Speaker 1: Nieces.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, it feels like I haven't seen you in all of like twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: I know we recorded last. We have more to talk about. We have a lot more to talk about. I don't think we have a lot more to talk we do. We don't normally do this pre show chatter, I think for these minisodes, but we're just so used to just chatting that we're just chatting.
Speaker 3: Is that you gently telling me stop shout and let's get to the point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, got it, got it, got it, got it.
Speaker 4: I know it's been a while since we recorded a minisode, so it's all right.
Speaker 2: We're getting back in the swing of things.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to hear you attempt the outro in thirty minutes and uh that's great.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna be sweating about it for the next thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to how Rude Tanertos Fana Ritos. I am Andrea Barber and I am Jody Sweeten. And today we are back with another minisode, which is where we spend some time answering a fan.
Speaker 2: Question, which is so great. We love reading the question questions. They're so good.
Speaker 4: So today today's question is from Marley in Amsterdam, Holland.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's so cool.
Speaker 4: And Marley says, I read John Stamos's new book, and I wanted to know if you could share your favorite memories with him on and off the show.
Speaker 3: Oh. I haven't had a chance to read all of John's book yet, but I was sitting I was sitting here and like, sorry, there's literally some sort of creature running on my roof and it just here the crap out.
Speaker 2: The raccoons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like the fair even squirrels under attack up there. But I was reading through it and I got to the you know, the part about where he talks about how he hated the first table read with me or whatever, but oh, just him talking about like, oh, just the relationship between him and Bob and like how.
Speaker 1: It was they drove each other absolutely.
Speaker 3: Crazy and then finally like they just got each other and they were Yeah, it's like I just it's taken me back to those memories, you know, because I mean, like we've said, like I was so little, we were so little that it's fun to hear it from the perspective of of the guys that remember. And I have so many wonderful memories with John, oh, I really do.
Speaker 4: It's really cool reading this book concurrently while we're doing these recaps, because you can see the evolution of Jesse as a character from like womanizer to loving uncle.
Speaker 1: And you can see it in the book. Yes, yeah, yeah, John.
Speaker 2: Has evolved as a person, you know what.
Speaker 3: Like and I've always said this, and I think, I really think that the reason that Full House was so successful was because what you were seeing on screen was like an actual reflection of what was happening kind of in our lives, you know, like our relationships were very real watching John evolve from yeah, like the you know the dude that like yelled at the babies and you know whatever, and was just like friends sent me some video and it was a clip it was like Uncle Jesse's kind of a problematic character, and I was like, you, like, look, there's a little time at times of it, but like, yes, yes, in his growth and like like as Jesse starts falling more in love with being a family guy, and then you see it when he has his own kids and all this stuff, like and just watching John go through that same evolution.
Speaker 1: Has been so I mean, it's just so cool to watch.
Speaker 2: It's so special.
Speaker 4: It's great, and it's it's such a well written book.
Speaker 2: Like it's so his voice. I didn't know. I didn't listen to the audio. I want to listen to the audio.
Speaker 4: Recording at some point, but even just reading it, I'm like, this is John's voice, Like.
Speaker 3: It's I can read it and I hear it in his voice, like it's like with Bob's book or can't like Ken's book, any of the I'm like, I know exactly how you're speaking. I know what this sounds like to you, and I can hear John's just sarcastic sort of nah, and god, it just and I just have so much respect for him for writing this book, you know, I I know we've now I think almost all of us have written a book.
Speaker 4: I think Dave Dave might be the one, the one standing one that get Dave.
Speaker 2: But Jeff, even Jeff Franklin's right.
Speaker 1: Jeff Franklin's write a book.
Speaker 3: But we've all read a book, and it's just it's neat to to like get to watch the evolution of everybody that we grew up with. But do you remember John's like summer barbecues before the start of the season.
Speaker 2: Yes, the pool party, the pool parties, the.
Speaker 3: Barbecue parties at his house on Mulholland, which randomly when I worked way up in Malibu when I was working in treatment, and I would drive by that house on the way to one of the properties that I worked at out there, and I would drive by, and I remember it was so weird because the first time I did it, I remember turning on like Mulholland at this weird turn, I was like, this feels familiar. Why And I'm like driving along and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, wait, well, I'm like I think John.
Speaker 3: Lived out here, But it was like the house that he lived in like the first cup few seasons, like when I was little, little Yeah, And it's not like we went out there really any other time. And we drove by and I remembered the big circular window and it was kind of like a very eighties modern like Miami Vice sort of vibe, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, there it is. And yeah, so John. To give a little background, John would have these like back to back to work pool parties. And I don't know if he had one the first season, like like an intro one or not, or if it started like maybe going back into the second season.
Speaker 2: Probably back into the second season, the second season, but every.
Speaker 1: Year, we the whole cast and crew.
Speaker 3: And our families, our parents, our parents, John's parents would Loretta and Bill were there. Bill was running the barbecue like he was grilling. Loretta was had her like glass of white wine and her cigarette and was like talking to everyone and all the moms and just being like social, you know.
Speaker 1: Butterfly and his sisters were there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I remember those so vividly because it was it was like a big family reunion at the start of the summer when we would get be getting ready to go back to work for another season, and it was such a like oh, hey, you know, we hadn't seen people. It was like coming back to school, you know, you hadn't seen everybody for like three months or whatever that you were off over hiatus, and we would all come to John's house and it was like it was so the thing I love and I and I really appreciate.
Speaker 1: It was not a Hollywood party.
Speaker 4: Yes all at all. No, yeah, no, no.
Speaker 3: It was not like it was not a bunch of people running around being served food that like it was like we all brought stuff, pot luck. John's dad was cooking and Loretta was making stuff, and like it was a family. There were tons of kids there, like kids and family were always welcome. Oh And it makes me like emotional just thinking about it, because like.
Speaker 5: Every year, like we'd go through and you'd see like everyone not only just like our full house family, but like our crew family change and get bigger, and people have kids and bring them with.
Speaker 1: And it was just this awesome family reunion.
Speaker 3: And I'm so grateful for it, and I'm so grateful that like that, John had such wonderful parents.
Speaker 1: You know, Bill and Loretta really really did a great job.
Speaker 3: Raising him, and they were always there and always kept him grounded, you know, I was.
Speaker 1: And it was funny.
Speaker 3: I was flipping through a page in the book and he was talking about how, you know, he'd go do these car shows signings when he was on General hospital or whatever and make money and then come home and his dad was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the pooper, Scooper, go pick up the.
Speaker 3: Dog and let's you know, and he was like it was such a you know, nobody was like, oh my god, you're a big deal and you still had work to do. Yeah, And I just I remember I remember that, I remember going to I remember going to Dukes, their family restaurant in Cyprus, because we lived right there.
Speaker 2: And I went the Orange County Crew, Orange County.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we lived.
Speaker 3: I grew up fiften fifteen minutes from where John and his mom lived. We would go visit Loretta, but we went to Duke's and John was back.
Speaker 1: There flipping burgers.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's just incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we and like I remember Bill coming and what you know. It was like just such a real family event. And I just am always so.
Speaker 1: Grateful that like the adults.
Speaker 3: On our in our cast set really did set such great boundaries at being normal people, you know. And there was you know, probably stupid little petty thing. I mean, even in John's book he talks about him being you know, a petty and with Bob and Bobby a whiney asshole or whatever.
Speaker 2: But like there was that stuff, but it was never.
Speaker 3: It was never a place that any of us like hated going to work, and it never felt I don't know, it just like going through John's book and remembering all those really good times and him getting on the drums at every Rat.
Speaker 2: Party, every party that hasn't changed.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have the pictures of the first Rat party with him on the drums with his mullet and his glasses which he wore glasses.
Speaker 1: And nobody knew he had.
Speaker 3: His glasses and his mullet and he was on the drums and it's a picture of Loretta hugging him while he's like mid drum. And that was always you know, that was always the thing. And we'd be out there literally Uncle Jesse playing in the band and I would be like on the dance floor like I'm never leaving, yeah, just tearing it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's it's just a what a great memory to you know, walk through all of this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a great trip down memory lane. And I'm so glad he has this in writing for us to enjoy forever. And yeah, if anything, this book is such a love letter to Loretta, Like he's got handwritten.
Speaker 1: Oh she used to leave the hand notes.
Speaker 4: I know, Oh, it's just so touching the love he had or had he still has love for her, It's always in his heart.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's so sweet how he.
Speaker 4: Talks about Loretta and Bill too, but mostly yeah, Loretta.
Speaker 3: They oh man, they were his rocks, you know, they really were, and his and Elena and Janine and you know, like his extended family and nieces and nephews and stuff like he's just got such a great, solid family and we've all been so wonderfully welcomed into that family too. Like it's it really is just it's kind of always been a testament to the Staymos tradition of just how he included everyone, and like you know, was always you know, he could John would get wrapped up in his in himself, but he always like there was always that incredibly thoughtful side that you would like course correct and he'd be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh that's you know, like any yeah, what a weird.
Speaker 3: Uh normal yet not normal childhood experience.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Well he he talks in the book about how he was in those younger years. He's just in his head too much. And I would I don't know if i'd call it an ego. I mean, he might call it an ego that he had at age twenty four, twenty five, you know, just in his own he was black.
Speaker 3: In general hospital, women were like throwing themselves. It was the eighties and the height of like teen Beat magazine, and oh yeah, yeah he was.
Speaker 1: He was enjoying it.
Speaker 4: He oh absolutely, yeah, absolutely, But you can see him struggling with those two sides of himself that you know, that ego macho I'm right, you know, the coolest, most handsome guy on the planet versus this family guy, like he really has always been a family guy with love for the people around him.
Speaker 2: And you're right, the inclusivity of just saying, hey.
Speaker 4: Bring your mom, bring your bring your brothers, bringever and let's all just be one big, happy family. It didn't feel like Hollywood at all. No, those it felt it was not a Hollywood scene. No.
Speaker 3: I just said, like, I'm literally picturing it right now, and it was just it was like a family barbecue. Little kid's running around, you know, Ashley, Mary Kate in the pool. And the wonderful thing is we have and oh got it makes me cry. We have hours and hours and hours.
Speaker 1: Of footage of all of it.
Speaker 3: Because John not only like he is a meticulous keeper of things. But his biggest thing is that he takes photographs and videos of everything, everything, and so we have like the entire full house experience basically like documented and all of these you know, it's John Hey wave in the pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very colous, just like a handheld like yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's just like your uncle going around at the barbecuing, like, hey, wave to the camera, you know, in those silly home movies that you have, and I can picture them in my head.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget.
Speaker 3: I think one time Loretta was smoking by the pool and I turned around and got out and got burned.
Speaker 1: She felt so good, ash.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry, I'm so I was like, it's okay, it's okay, but it was, oh my god. But like it was just so casual, and so I loved it. I loved it very very much, and I'm I'm grateful for that. And then I remember like getting older and when we would all get together and we'd go to taverna Toni's up in Malibu, yep.
Speaker 2: Greek food, of course, food food, yep.
Speaker 1: And we'd go for Greek food.
Speaker 3: And of course he knew Tony of tavernas you know, and it's like a staple place in right.
Speaker 2: I always had like a section, a corner in the back.
Speaker 1: We would have a corner.
Speaker 3: And how many fun and wonderful dinners and.
Speaker 1: Get togethers did we have there with all.
Speaker 4: Of us, just hours long dinners and they just kept it was like family style eat it is, kept bringing dishes like there's more.
Speaker 3: Food, right, And but it would be like we'd be there for three hours and it would you know, Bob's kids would be there, and you know, various partners and boyfriends and girlfriends, and you know, it was just Yeah, those were some like magical moments that I'm very very grateful for.
Speaker 4: A Let's do a reunion trip to uh because I haven't been here decades.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well is it still there? Yeahs is still there? Okay, Okay, I think, but yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Should do it.
Speaker 1: We'll do a reunion dinner there.
Speaker 3: Or I thought you were going to say we should do like a reunion trip to Greece, and I was like, I absolutely.
Speaker 1: Think this is a great idea.
Speaker 3: And I think, uh, John, if you're listening, you should plan that.
Speaker 4: So yes, John can lead the John can leader with the He'll be the tour leader he can dress up as Stavros.
Speaker 1: It'll be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can all play the Greek twin versions of ourselves and dress up in weird and walk around and be like, no, I'm not Stephanie and be like I'm yeah, and just give ourselves Greek names and that's and that's it, and we just go totally incognito because no one will ever guess, because I mean, yeah.
Speaker 2: That won't look awkward at all.
Speaker 1: No, God, no, no.
Speaker 3: And you know what, it won't be the most awkward thing we've ever done publicly, beginner group.
Speaker 2: So that's just another Tuesday for us.
Speaker 1: Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh, that's so great.
Speaker 3: You know what else I noticed about John's book is the if you notice, the font is very Disney.
Speaker 4: It's very well in his hand His handwriting is very Disney like two. And so I'm like, I don't know if this was a computer font or if this was John.
Speaker 3: Writing that the chapter I was doing some like handwriting comparisons right uh, in my in my spare time. But he wrote me a lovely message in the cover of the book. But then I was like, comparing it to that, to that font.
Speaker 4: But definitely a tribute to Disney. Oh, for Disney infatuation. Does he still have Yeah, he still has the Dumbo. Remember he had like a yeah Dumbo. Yeah, the actual Dumbo from Disneyland.
Speaker 1: There's a picture of all of us.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's a picture of of us together at John's house around the Dumbo the weekend of Bob's service with Ashley and Mary Kate and all of us like kind of gathered around the around the Dumbo.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, he's got the Dumbo, He's got the snow White.
Speaker 2: He's d to right the d D from.
Speaker 3: The Disneyland d D from the front.
Speaker 1: Weird. Yeah he's good.
Speaker 2: Sorry, make that weird.
Speaker 3: Well, if there's somebody that's gonna do it, it's me. But yeah, he's got they. I mean he's got He's just again an amazing collector of things like really cool memorabilia and stuff that's important to him. I wish I had like the wherewithal to document my life and organize it the way he does.
Speaker 2: He's got to put all of this footage together. Is it either a documentary or if he doesn't want to know what?
Speaker 1: You know what? I think he probably someone's done it for him.
Speaker 3: So I would think maybe I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: John needs a host of screening for I'm going to.
Speaker 1: John, are you seriously organizing your own?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 1: Are you outsourcing this?
Speaker 2: Whoever does it?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Whoever done here? Can we get at this family rate? Can I what's the family rate?
Speaker 1: Don't deal with my stuff?
Speaker 3: Which, by the way, for the minisode, for the prop minnisode coming up, I've got some fun stuff too.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, But I can't wait to read the rest of John's book, because you know, I know his life from like twenty four and on. But I also there's a lot, there's a lot of big pieces I don't know. Oh my god, did I ever tell you the story about how John and Rebecca Romaine came to my my high school graduation party.
Speaker 1: No, they did all the way down to Orange County.
Speaker 3: Now, I had a high school graduation party in my backyard. Okay, like we didn't live in like some ridiculous you know, it's like a normal size backyard, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: But I invited a bunch of friends.
Speaker 3: I had a DJ who was actually one of John's best friends growing up, Al Nassar, who I have remained close friends with Al through John for decades.
Speaker 1: Away.
Speaker 3: Al was DJing and we invited. I think I don't I know you were invited.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you made it.
Speaker 3: Trying to pick some point, I think I think I had to have been there everybody kind of some people kind of came and stopped by. But anyway, John and Rebecca came and they stayed.
Speaker 1: They did late. They were there with all of my friends. Like my friends were dancing with Rebecca and losing their mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to ask were they just like.
Speaker 3: They're like they were just like, this is the best party I've ever been to. And I was like, I don't even know what's happening. I don't, I don't And John probably wouldn't mind me saying this. I don't know if he was exactly sober. I'm going to go out on a limb and say probably not. But they were having a great time, as were all of my friends who were dancing in my.
Speaker 1: Back yard till twelve thirty.
Speaker 3: And we had like somebody at the at the front door kind of checking off lists.
Speaker 1: But our back door had like an open to the street.
Speaker 3: We had kids that had were like hearing about who was at the thing and like coming to the house.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It was going viral, it was going yeah, like days before it was, you know, easier to make that stuff happen. But yeah, John Recca came and danced till like midnight or twelve thirty with me.
Speaker 1: And my friends for my high school graduation party with all.
Speaker 2: Seventeen year olds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was we were It was great. It was great.
Speaker 2: So see he's just these down.
Speaker 3: All my friends were probably totally hammered too, so it was you know.
Speaker 1: It was a great night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no judgment was right, it was yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Do remember that and that was but it the fact that he came, yeah, and showed.
Speaker 2: Up for me, Yeah, that's huge.
Speaker 1: Like that meant the world to me.
Speaker 3: That was you know, and like when you guys all come down for like my thirteenth birthday parties and stuff and like it just you know, he's always and he's always shown up for me. You know, he showed He showed up at one point and gave me an award having to do with being in recovery, and just what he said was really really touching and meaningful, and it makes you think about how much we've all grown through together.
Speaker 4: He's been amazing to me since my mom died because he can relate. You know, he was devastated when Loretta passed. And actually I pulled up a text that he sent me a few months after my mom died.
Speaker 2: I want to read it.
Speaker 4: I've never shared it with anyone, but it meant so much to me that I screenshot at it because I'm like, I want to keep this forever. And he doesn't know that. He doesn't know that Ice screenshotted it, but so he sent this so he doesn't, well if he's listening hydrol. So he sent this on April eighth, twenty twenty one, so that's like four months after my mom passed, and he said, HI was just thinking about you. Billy has been on this kick lately asking everyone when's your birthday?
Speaker 2: When's your birthday?
Speaker 4: He asks every person he sees and every animal he sees, and it reminds me of another beautiful soul. Who you to ask that question all the time? Your mom, I'm sure you're still grieving quite heavily and probably will be for a long, long, long, long long time. Funny enough, today was my mom's birthday.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 4: Our parents live in our kids' hearts and ours as well. Love you Andrea, hope you're okay. Like, and he just sent this out of the blue. It's not like we were already having a conversation. It's it's time stamped at like eleven fifty six pm, so he was probably up awake in his office just thinking thinking about Loretta is.
Speaker 1: Probably like my mom's birthday. When's your birthday?
Speaker 2: When's your birthday?
Speaker 4: Sherry Barber, you know, And it was just such a generous, loving thing to just say, hey, I'm thinking about you and yeah, thinking about your mom. And he does this, He does this all the time. Yeah, just randomly, out of the blue, just will text and be like and say these beautiful, wonderful, loving words and it's so special.
Speaker 2: I'm going to save this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, when's your birthday?
Speaker 2: What's your birthday?
Speaker 1: Well, we should explain that Cherry Barber.
Speaker 3: Had she would ask people's birthday because we had a polaroid wall at full House that was every cast crew, i mean top to bottom, like grips, writers, PA's craft service, hair, makeup, cast wardrobe, every camera department, everything, and it had their name what they did, like what department they worked in, and what and what their job was and their birthday and so like you could just walk up to the wall and be like look around and be like, oh, today's so and Sell's birthday, you know, or just you'd be like, I know, I talked to them all that what exactly do they do? Oh, they're in art department or they're you know whatever.
Speaker 1: And yeah, that was always Cherry Barber's saying when's your birthday?
Speaker 2: When's your birthday?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: She would go around and just ask everyone.
Speaker 1: Like she was paying me, what's your birthday?
Speaker 2: With the polaroid? Yeah, with the Cherry Barber's polaroid. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and you know, I remember during Fuller, do you remember when John got those big screens, oh the last season backstage, backstage and he put him up and we all got to send photos to a full It was like a big digital.
Speaker 2: Like a big digital screen.
Speaker 3: Like a big digital. Yeah, it was a digital flat screen TV. But it was like four photos and four art and stuff he's got. He had one of his couple of his house too, but he had us all be able to like submit pictures to that. I mean it took forever on the stage Wi Fi, but it was but we were doing it and it was so fun. And I remember him saying like, yeah, it's you know, it's like, uh like the polaroid wall, like we have to have, you know, pictures of everybody, and it was that was his gift to us, was was that, you know that really cool, like just constant rotating pictures of all of the cast and crew and anything that we'd been through. And it was really neat, really neat. He's always been very thoughtful and memorable.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that would become like the gathering the watering hole for the the cast and crews gather there and watch it, and that it would spark a memory and we'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: And it was because it was always something you know, somebody had maybe added something new, or it was you know, playing in a different order or whatever, and yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, such good.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I didn't I thought this would be more like a roast, like we would be roasting John, but no, it's turned into this like just lovely, feel good, warm fuzzies memories about what a wonderful person he is.
Speaker 2: I feel like we should throw in a few.
Speaker 1: I know. Bob is Bo was like, don't leave it.
Speaker 3: At that, don't don't know, no's call him Mud, call.
Speaker 2: Him Mudd, call him mud. Yes, Mud is his nickname because.
Speaker 1: Of the mud that he would put in his hair, the product.
Speaker 2: Yet I don't know who gave him that name.
Speaker 1: Was it Bob bober.
Speaker 3: Dave started calling in Mud? Yeah, so you know, but yeah, I I you got to think of something.
Speaker 1: To roast him with.
Speaker 4: But but it was just like you're talking about his chicken legs.
Speaker 2: He has legs.
Speaker 1: He got very skinny legs.
Speaker 3: And I remember there was a gag reel thing that they did something like came around in like box or shorts or something like at some weird taping moment when it was just the three guys. And like John's legs, he has little bird legs.
Speaker 2: Little bird legs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you don't see them often in full house or full house because he.
Speaker 3: Would well, I mean, Jesse wasn't exactly like a shortswearing kind of guy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, how are you gonna get on a motorcycle in shorts?
Speaker 2: Is this point? But that feels that feels very chafing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean can you imagine if you went down Yeah, no, and a leather vest with shorts just doesn't have the same feel, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Can't have your your wallet chain be longer than your.
Speaker 4: Pants, yes, or the mull the mullet right, yeah, I mean yeah, any longer and he'd have to like clip the mullet up when he was on the motorcycle.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I love you, John. There, I'm done. Yes, Bob's proud now he feels better.
Speaker 1: I've evened it out a little bit. We talked about you.
Speaker 3: Uh, cheers to John, and go and check out his new book. It's called John Stamos If you would have told me a memoir And it is a really wonderful, beautifully written book.
Speaker 1: And I'm just so.
Speaker 3: Proud of of uncle Jay. And I'm still so glad that he thought I was really really funny at that table read, because I can always say that I was funnier than him, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more than once.
Speaker 4: And I'm so glad he didn't get you fired from right the pilot, which he talks about in the book too, So I'm glad that, ohover, it was close, but it was close succeed, thank goodness.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, No, I was just too damn funny you were anyway, Oh John, We love you, Love you John. You uh yeah, So make sure you are following at how Rude Podcast. You can send us messages on there, h d m us on there, on Instagram, or you can email us at how Rude Podcast at gmail dot com and we will see you next time on how Rude. Tannerito's Oh the outro.
Speaker 1: No, that's it. Here's our outtake.
Speaker 3: I forgot the out for Not only did I here's how bad I screwed it up this time.
Speaker 1: I forgot it. Just it's like we're done with the shop.
Speaker 4: When you're gonna screw up, just just skip right over it, you know, like it's it's right.
Speaker 3: It's sort of like not screwing up by omission because if I just don't do it, I can't mess it up.
Speaker 1: But here we go. Okay, the house is full.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you can do it. Concentrate watch you adiction the world.
Speaker 1: I know, but I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Like it's when I have to think about it like this, I'm just under such pressure that the world is small, but the house is full.
Speaker 2: See you did it, You did it. My chef's kiss. Good jobs,