Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to talk about this.
Speaker 4: I wasn't gonna take the tweet down. What tweet I'm talking about?
Speaker 5: I told you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let you finish your monologue we'll have the misues go ahead.
Speaker 6: So it's important to understand before I say this. We come from a working class environment, like you know, sanitation workers and nurses and school teachers and you know, real hard working people, people that saved up for a vacation maybe once every two years, you know, working to send their kids to college, different things of that nature, right, So.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 6: Preference it before I say that. God, no, no, no, it's important. But there is a thing called middle class mediocre mindset. I think I've coined that phrase. I haven't heard anybody else say it, but you know, I was just thinking about it, and it's extremely detrimental to your success if you're trying to break out of it, and you don't really realize it until you're out of It's like the matrix. You never really realize you're in the matrix.
Speaker 3: Until you break out of the matrix.
Speaker 6: Fat And you know nineteen keys that says something and I actually looked it up on YouTube and it's actually true where they did a research study where they took flies and they put them in a jar and they put a cap on the jar, and the flies obviously can only fly as high as the cap the lid. When they took the lid off, they still only flew as high as the lid even though the lid was off. That's interesting. But what's even more interesting is that when they had children, their children only flew as high as the invisible lid because they will already program and that's only as high as you can go. So you know, it's interesting, like so many different things when I think about it, and you probably don't even realize these things happen. But you ever heard like parents tell their children like you just want you just played yesterday, You just had fun yesterday. Just had a party yesterday, Like you can only have fun one day out of the week. You only have a party one day, Like I had a family, Like I took my son to dinner in the city for his birthday. His birthday was on a Tuesday, and somebody said like, well, why are you taking him to the city on Tuesday, Like why don't you just take him on the weekend. And I'm like, well, because his birthday's on Tuesday. But that's the whole mentality of like, lo, let's just wait to the weekend because we're working and get up Like I say that to say you really have to break out of the middle class mindset because this is ex shemely detrimental and the most dangerous thing that America ever did was create a middle class, because when you create a middle class, you create some level of comfort because you're not in poverty, right, You're not in poverty. So you think that you actually are living in the American dream. You're not. You're really not. And it's like that mindset is so detrimental because there's so many limiting factors that go into play here right where it's like you got to wait till the weekend to do things and you can only like you ever heard somebody say, like, you just came back from a trip, why are you traveling so much?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Why not? Why am I not traveling so much?
Speaker 5: Work for?
Speaker 3: Like you know what I'm saying, Like, why am I not try?
Speaker 6: It's a lot of these things that you have to be extremely careful to the kind of people that you're around because these kind of limiting words develop habits and your subconscious and then you feel bad about it. You like you you feel guilty about going on the trip, You feel guilty about going out two nights in a row, you feel guilty about going to the city on Tuesday, like you start to like rail it back a little bit, like I'm doing too much, let me, let me pull back. But at the highest level, there's no limitations. And I'm speaking from firsthand experience because I see it. So when we in Dubai Abu Dhabi on a windy nobody knows whether it's Wednesday or Saturday or Sunday. It doesn't matter, doesn't matter, it really doesn't. Nobody says it's for o'clock in the morning, what are you doing out? Nobody says it's six o'clock, you have to get up. There's really no rules in life at the highest level, there's no rules.
Speaker 3: Rules are only for middle class and poor people. Rich people don't have any rules. They make their own rules.
Speaker 4: So and we can argue that the middle class has died after Clinton left office.
Speaker 6: Now, yeah, so it's extremely important to understand that. And like I said, I'm not even speaking from a level of like condescending, but I'm speaking from firsthand experience because I've seen both both hands of.
Speaker 3: It, Like this is how I grew up.
Speaker 6: So now when I'm in a different environment, But I always thought like that, but you start to see it, you start to see things and it's like, damn, it's hard to even get people to understand that the way that they're thinking is so small and so limiting.
Speaker 3: So you don't even waste your time.
Speaker 6: But for everybody that's watching it, you're on your pathway the generational wealth. You're on your pathway to success, on your pathway to becoming, you know, a superstar in the entrepreneur world, whatever you want to do with your life. So just be mindful of that because a lot of times you're limiting yourself based off of the expectations that have been laid down from you, from your parents, your grandparents, your friends, your neighbors.
Speaker 3: So just be mindful of that. It's very important and.
Speaker 4: A quick exercise, real quick so it doesn't come off as elitist, because you know, I don't want to end up on share room with nothing.
Speaker 7: Sha I'm hoping to end up on share room. I need we need shade room. We need that. Five hundred dollars dinners coming back. Now you understand us, five hundred dollars coming back. Listen coming the only thing they gonna listen to.
Speaker 4: Bitty vibes. What are we doing the only thing they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna listen to?
Speaker 4: My man had a baby? Anyway, Please write in chat if money was not an object or issue, what are the three things you would do spending your day on? Its very very important to set that. I remember when I set the decision to become an investor and trader. I'm like, man, I just want to be able to trade, not have to talk to anyone regarding to doing business, and be able to make money out of the ether, and may have to bust my ass to be able to get there. But that manifested, I will tell you that the middle class has died. Though even I know a lot of people are mad about that quote from Grant Cardon And if he only made X amount of dollars per year, did he want? But the truth is too far if did he?
Speaker 6: Though no, I mean some things you can't say, some things you can't say.
Speaker 4: And see that's why I respect. Okay, Now, if we're gonna be honest, because I got some energy right.
Speaker 3: Sixty four people on you too, blessed what they want?
Speaker 4: The truth is, though he was right, because if if it's not just about you, I don't want you to make half a million dollars Ago, blow it on, Blootsa Yaga and Mike and married. All that, right, But let's say, if you're going to help five people in your family, how much does it cost to help five people in your family and take care of all yourself and be debt free. There's a cost, So I want you, guys. One of my favorite exercises of money master the game how much money do you need to retire you and three people that you love.
Speaker 8: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen six Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 5: Earners. What's up you ever?
Speaker 8: Walk into a small business and everything just works like. The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters. Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador, accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected, sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security, and give everyone that you love a soft life, you know, because when I did, I don't even't mind of washing the dishes of nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not, No, I'm not.
Speaker 8: That's not the part that is that was like, all right, maybe since I think the word of shames is what triggered me personally, like.
Speaker 4: A great marketer. You don't think he did that.
Speaker 5: No, I get now, I get the I get the marketing part of it.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying, right, if you're in pursuit of that, like everybody has a threshold, right, like when you're saying like, hey, we got to prepare for where we want to go, right, and so sometimes when you're in the grind. I talked about that on I think that was Drink Champs, when we're talking about in that survival mode.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we can have the goal of four hundred.
Speaker 8: Thousand, we can have the goal of fifteen million, but I got to work on the day to day.
Speaker 5: I might be in pursuit of it. Should I feel ashamed that I'm not there yet? I don't think so.
Speaker 8: Like that, that word, I think is what triggered Like if if you're not there now, great you might be.
Speaker 5: In pursuit of Yeah, we can't not the people that's in pursuit of it.
Speaker 3: You can't. You can't. You can't disrespect people. You can't.
Speaker 4: I don't think he was saying it to disrespect, but it did come. That's how he said it.
Speaker 5: The tone, the tone, the tones.
Speaker 4: What you say is how you say it. Right, so ashamed. I think it is a strong word, Like I personally haven't hit what my personal income goal is. Ever, I'm mad that I haven't hit it yet. Meta write my check so I can hit it. But I think we have to have realistic goals because like, well, excuse me, unrealistic goals, because the truth is is a person that has hit a realistic goal twenty five times, it's not a good feeling to hit that goal. And like, fuck, I should have should have asked for more, should have did more, should have pushed for more. I should have been not only going off the metal, but every top one thousand company on earth at this same.
Speaker 6: But then, what I also realized is that even like being around billionaires and hanging around people that's extremely wealthy non figures, the goal is never money. Yeah, so the goal the goal is creating something that is going to change the world. The goal is creating like you know, that's the goal, right.
Speaker 5: So or helping people create something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So even the money, I think that, you know, it's not really about money. That's why I wanted to say what the middle class mindset, It's not necessarily the money because you can still make a lot of money and still have a middle class mindset. Right, it's liberating yourself from the shackles of the oppression that was put on you from people.
Speaker 3: And it was well, it depends in New York how much does it cost?
Speaker 6: Well first before, so for me personally, right before I had any money, I was already liberated. I ain't have no money, and I I was already on that type of time. I never had it real I was always waking up whenever I wanted, I was always doing it. I was I went to Asia for thirty days. I wasn't rich when I did that. And it's like people were saying that at that time, like I went to Asia. We went to Asia five years ago for thirty days with a round trip plane ticket and two nights in a hotel with no plan.
Speaker 3: We win it.
Speaker 6: We went to five different countries and people were like, well, why would you going to do that? You got two types of people in this world. You got one type of people that say why and the other type that say why not? So they say like, why are you going to do it? Well, why not? Because I'm going to die one day and if I don't do it, then I'm never gonna have an opportunity to do it. So instead of asking me why I'm going to do it, ask yourself while you're not going to do it. So that doesn't really take money to kind of have that first money mine makes money. Money don't make money, doesn't make the person. Your mind is the most important thing period. Once you get your mind right, then the mo just gonna come flowing because now you're an abundance mindset and you're attracting it. You're attracting it, but what you're doing with these negative thoughts and these limiting thoughts is that you're actually blocking it. So it's extremely it's extremely important for people to understand that because I feel like a lot of times people don't fully understand how their mind is so powerful. How and even the things that you tell your children, Just be careful how you speak to your children, because it's like you're you're already instilling fear. You're already instilling different things in them that you might not even be aware of, and it's like they're already growing up with limitations and fear at ten years old.
Speaker 3: At eight years old.
Speaker 4: Ye, it was a interesting thought exercise. Yeah, you want to chat if you had to make two million dollars in three months right out? At what price point would you sell your products? How many do you need to sell? And what's your plan to get there? One of my favorite things to do is reverse engineer. How do you get from this point and what are the steps you need to take to get back there? For me personally, when I was an investing I was watching CNBC like crazy, and it was Maria Bartoomo, Santinelli and everybody back in the day, right, and I'm like, if they would just give the prices and fundamentals, right. So that's when I started working on the formulation that became the crystal ball. So I thought, you should be able to like know the fundamentals of a company and give the price and like less than thirty seconds, right, So everyone in chat two million dollars three months, what is your formulation? But it all started with the problem when I was watching CNBC in two thousand and eight, the information wasn't that clear. And here we are today in twenty twenty two, twenty twenty three doing this for you guys for free at scale, right, shout out to y'all. But whatever you put into your mind, Eventually, with Madame and for my Christians. I keep saying it, How can you be a child of God and be afraid to put your ideas, proclamations, products and services out into the world and serve him? And he made the moon, mountain, stars, grass grasshopping man. Go get that ship this year? Two million dollars and three months. What's your plan?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know what changed my life. This is the last thing I'll say about this. You know what changed my life? Because even in social media, I always tell this story, I wanted to do this eight years ago.
Speaker 3: What we're doing now, I wanted to do it eight years ago.
Speaker 6: But you know it's fear, is self doubt, it's thinking, like, you know, what will people think of me? I have five hundred followers and a private I had a private page with five hundred followers. This no, this is just this is just reality. Yeah, but you know what, you know what, how many years ago was this?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 6: When when we started? Yeah, when you have five hundred followers was like six That was like six years ago.
Speaker 4: Life could change in half a decade, yo, Like.
Speaker 3: It was like six years ago.
Speaker 6: But but you know what, I realized I had an epiphany that I'm going to die once you embrace death, you're not you're not afraid to lift. I would say that again. Once you embrace death, you're not afraid to live because you realize that we're all gonna die one day, and ultimately, somebody's opinion of you doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: What people think of you, don't matter.
Speaker 6: What people are gonna say about you, doesn't matter, because it's like it's a very short period of time that we have on this earth, so you might as well just make the most of it, because what's the worst that could happen. The worst that could happen. It just doesn't work out. But it's like if you never tried, or if you never really went for it, now you gotta live with regret, and regret is much harder to live with than failure.
Speaker 3: You can live with failure it didn't work. People fail all the time.
Speaker 6: But to live with regret is much harder to deal with because you never know what's gonna happen. So nobody wants to be on their deathbed when they's seventy years old, eighty years old, ninety whatever, And it's like, damn, I wasted my whole life. I really didn't do anything because I was afraid of what my friend would have wrote on Instagram.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man. Z Whalen charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 5: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,