Speaker 1: To all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, eight hundred and ninety four one sewn our number if you want to be a part of this extravagance. A lot of news happening, a lot of chatter happening there.
Speaker 1: I'm a trust but verify Reagan guy and.
Speaker 2: I have gone deep in the weeds and spoken to every single solitary person I can talk to that knows, including the President.
Speaker 1: I will add that part of it.
Speaker 2: But he's not saying anything to me privately that he is not saying publicly. There is a real possibility that there's a deal, and there's a real possibility that it may not be a deal, and it's really this is going to end up in the hands of the Iranians. What this is now evolved into is we watch the President striking around, you know, hard twice this week, and then the Iranians apparently and this is confirmed even initial the deal in spite of what their public proclamation is uh. And I know that from five separate sources that would know, and so you know, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: They're they're radical Islamic fascists, and we know how we all feel about them. We know what it's a trust, but verify situation. Uh, and it's there's just a lot of stuff out there that's being said that is not true. And I think ultimately, you know, when the American people get to see it, there could be that this could be done as early as Sunday.
Speaker 1: In other words, an agreement signed.
Speaker 2: There'll be more, you know, specific negotiations, but the terms will have been agreed to, is my understanding. Now, Iran has agreed to what is being called performance, a performance based deal with the US that would require concessions on Iran's part before any sanctions relief. What is sanctions relief? That is not one penny of US pay at tax payer dollars, not one. It means that as they do what they say in writing, they will do that. It's a benchmark. Oh, okay, you hire a contractor, you pay the contractor for phase one, he gets the plans done, you pay for that, You bring the contractor back, they begin demolition, finish the demolition, they get paid for that. It's their money, money that we have been holding that they desperately need to have. Apparently, the financial situation that we've been describing as accurate it as real inflation, you know, five hundred percent. At this point, their entire economy has been decimated, more than half the working adult population out of work. You have the value of their currency now is next to nothing, so that they're just in dire straits. Yes, is there a bit of a hold over? Are there loyalists that still remain? Are their factions within Iran that complicate all of this? Yes, But what the president's strategy now is very very clear, and he showed it this week and he'll go back to it today if he has to. And that's the best part is, if you play games, my new negotiating tactic is to hurt you until you eventually cry uncle, and you know it's clever.
Speaker 1: There's nothing they can do.
Speaker 2: They don't really have a means of fighting back effectively. Doesn't mean they don't have some options, some tools for themselves. But just to be clear, what is being said, White House correcting the record. Iran has agreed to this performance based deal. Any monies would be their monies based on what they do and following up on what they agreed to do. Part of the deal the nuclear material. They are giving up the right to be a nuclear armed country in perpetuity. That has been confirmed to me as well. Their nuclear material will be destroyed, it will be or dismantled and rendered useless their entire nuclear program. There are three sites where we know they have the sixty percent of rich uranium. There is a fourth site where we know they have been building out a new facility that would have to be part of it as well, and this way they're not going to be able to build out a new facility. Look, at the end of the day, I'm not going to come on these airwaves and tell everybody. I mean, I know you've got this faction of people that you know, never agreed with this assessment, but I don't know why they wouldn't agree. Mid East Envoy Steve Cough was very very clear. The Iranians were clear that they've got the sixty percent of enriched uranium. Less than twelve days, they'll have nuclear grade enriched uranium if they have the means to do it.
Speaker 1: And the President, you know, in terms.
Speaker 2: Of everybody I talk to, and my job is to tell everyone in this audience the truth as I know it, learn it, hear it is that you know this was a clear and present danger to use the phrase that everybody used to me is that the president had no choice anyway, So that would be destroyed and the straight of horn Moves would remain open. There is a southern lane open. I mean, how did the president get one hundred million barrels of oil out there? And he revealed that this week. Nobody even knew about it anyway, So officials saying the strait would be reopen, a ran would agree to stop funding terrorists.
Speaker 1: They don't get to charge tolls.
Speaker 2: And in a statement on X the Vice President jdv Man said, the Iranians are not receiving any cash. No funds are being released for simply signing a deal or attending a meeting.
Speaker 1: The deal is structured to ensure that the.
Speaker 2: US is Allies concerns are prioritized and that the Islamic Republic of Iram meets its obligations. Now, if you're asking as if I'm a betting man, I'm not a big better.
Speaker 1: Are you a big better? Linda? You don't bet at all?
Speaker 3: I like to bet sometimes, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like my son is great at fantasy football. That's as far as he goes with all that stuff. You know, that's fun stuff to do with his friends and you know, kick some giggles stuff. So if I'm a betting man, there's probably gonna be hiccups.
Speaker 1: There's my anticipation. However, you know, I'm gonna hope for the best.
Speaker 2: I know this that and this is where I said a long time ago on the show. I am not going to argue with stupid people, you know, for those that would tell you that Islamo fascism or radical Islamis are not an existential threat to the US and the world. I have nothing to discuss with those people because they are ignorant. They don't know what they're talking about. It's the twenty fifth anniversary year of nine to eleven. Converter Die is real. These terror regimes are real anyway, So I'll give you ABC's take on it. Because the President warning Iran get your act together after Iranian officials tried to contradict what the President said yesterday, which is kind of standard operating procedure for them. Meanwhile, again, as I confirmed, they have an initial signature from the Iranians.
Speaker 1: And their top negotiator.
Speaker 2: So the terms that Iran then leaked out, as the President pointed out to the fake news networks, has nothing to do with the terms. And I've had more multiple people go over these terms with me today in detail.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm sharing it with you. This is my job to let you know what's going on.
Speaker 2: And he also called the you know, there were last night there's a report just as I was getting off TV that they might have launched a couple of drones and going after commercial ships in the streets. You know, the President is not wrong in his characterization. These are crazy people, the Iranians and nuts and they do have you know, they do have competing interests. They have loyalists, hardliners, and then the people that understand that they're next on the death target list if in fact they don't get it done. But so in spite of whatever denial they may be given, their state run news agency is nothing but Pravda propaganda. And I can confirm one other thing. Every Arab nation in the region is saying they either do this or obliterate them. That is being said to the president. So it's in you know, what will take the president to get to you know, uh zero zero second hour and get to that point. I don't know, you know, it's you know, as he said, they better get their act together. And I think now the moment of truth is here. I think peaceful negotiations that period is done, and now it's going to be negotiation through force and the use of military force. And I think that's where it's headed.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Israel has obviously competing interest in that they have their own security concerns and interest.
Speaker 1: Uh. You know, he's he's saying the same thing.
Speaker 2: The President's saying, Iran will not have a nuclear weapon as long as I am Prime Minister, he is right to say that. And Israel, you know, thinking if you think of all the history of Israel and all the hell they've been through, I got to be honest. They've got to They've got to be trust to verify. What do we learn in this process? We learned the Iranians lie, the Iranians cheat, We learned the Iranians were way more, they were underestimated by world bodies. These I can't stand these, you know, globalist organizations. Did you win the IAEA, et cetera, that you know make claims that are never really true. That part is always frustrating to me. And so anyway, we are where we are, and do I expect hiccups, Yes, I do uh. Lindsey Graham said, I'm glad to hear from the President that the Iranian media reports about the so called deal are fake. At the deal described by Iran would be awful, and President Trump and our military deserve a lot of credit. We have some really smart, wise, good people in our government that know, if you want to know somebody that has moral clarity on this issue and understand the people the radicalized Islamo fascists, go to the Secretary of State, Marco Rubio. Every single country in the world is going to benefit if this gets pulled off. Let me put it that way, starting with the USA. They underestimate their capabilities, They underestimate where their nuclear capabilities are. They underestimate their ballistic missile range. You know what do we learn in this conflict epic fury that they have ballistic missile ranges that could hit France and London and I mean Paris, they can hit any They can now hit Western Europe. And the range capacities not going down, It's only going to go up. And even last night the President was shooting down Iranian targets one after another and he's just not stopping. So you know, we'll see I think we'll learn a lot this weekend. We'll learn if there's a predicate for a deal, we'll learn if they're halfway serious about it. And my hope for the region, every country would benefit, the world would benefit. The US would be the biggest beneficiary. The words, you know, death to Israel, death to America, they're not they are uttered purposefully. Now do some of these people still believe this stuff? Of course they do. Do they want to try and hold on the power. Of course they want to hold on the power. Are they going to be able to do it without an active military? That's going to be up to the Iranian people. But the President was clear about that upfront, from the very beginning. His number one goal is they can never have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Trump is saying, you know, the day before yesterday, you know what, I'm not going to abandon carg Island.
Speaker 1: Maybe we will take it over.
Speaker 2: And my sources told me they reached out to him and said, please, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: Now I think he's now found their Achilles heel in that sense. Now, the the Iranian foreign minister says, a peace deal that's just breaking with the US has never been closer I'm giving you their words.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving you my words.
Speaker 2: My job is to report and get as much intelligence as I can, you know, pass on back to you. But hopeful, I mean, Linda, but we are dealing with crazy people. And you know, I don't understand those people that don't understand crazy. They're crazier than the crazier people.
Speaker 3: They're just as crazy as the crazy people. It's sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, how does Europe not see this as an existential threat?
Speaker 1: How is it?
Speaker 3: I think the people of Europe see it as an existential threat. I think the leaders of Europe are so in the tank for anything anti Trump. They've got tds just as bad as all the lunatics here.
Speaker 2: It is really remarkable. I think when this is all said and done, mark my words. I've been saying it for a while, there's going to be a re examination, reconfiguration of NATO and few alliances. The every Middle Eastern country will be happy. Every country in the region will be happy. I even think probably deep down China and Russia will be happy. Europe will be happy, They'll be safer. The continental United States will not be within range and they won't have nuclear weapons to hit our country now. Will Trump ever get credit for all the lives that will never be able to calculate? He say no, but for those people that were willing to roll the dice for their children and grandchildren, You're the people I don't understand. Where's your common sense in logic? What part of Reagan's saying freedom is but one generation away from extinction?
Speaker 1: Are you missing? Linda?
Speaker 2: Did you see steven A last night on Hannony? First of all, let me backtrack. We love steven A. I had no idea he.
Speaker 1: Was a superstitious Did you know he was superstitious?
Speaker 3: I did not. I was actually very surprised. I mean I really thought that he was more like, you know, the Knicks are great there are it doesn't really matter who's around them, and not for nothing. When he was like, oh yeah, you know, Trump being there brought the negative vibes, I'm like, bro, we have people ripping things out of the street on the sidewalk, Ony, don't you talk about your Knicks fans. If you want to talk about a bad vibe, give me a break.
Speaker 2: And then he said, well and he shut down all the watch parties. Well, they shut down all the watch parties on Wednesday too, And I don't know what's wrong with Knicks fans. I get that they're excited, but if they lose, they go nuts.
Speaker 1: If they win, they go nuts. Yeah, he had to shut down.
Speaker 3: The Dame Watch parties because of the fact that they went bananas on the street. And so you know, Mom Donnie's grand plan of an equity watch didn't work out so great, so they had to shut it down.
Speaker 1: So, you know, I've been a sports fan my whole life. You know, I've been obsessed with sports.
Speaker 2: I mean I get up as a paperboy, read the sports section first every day. I know all about the Knicks, followed them growing up, followed the Mets, followed the Yankees. You know, I did it all, and so I hit them with you know, the championship lineup of Walt Clyde Fraser and Earl of Pearl Monroe, Willis Reid and Dave de Busher and Bill Bradley Wingo off the bench.
Speaker 1: You just googled that.
Speaker 2: You know what becomes the headline out of that whole interview where I'm challenging the craziness because he's against Trump derangement syndrome. It's not him, but the idea that Donald Trump, a lifelong Nick fan who had court side seats forever that was often a fixture on the floor of Madison Square Garden, Uh, wanted to come and see the Knicks for the first shot at winning the championship and in fifty years should not be surprising. And then to say that if the Knicks lose, this is before that game that they lost.
Speaker 1: They're up three to one in the series.
Speaker 2: You know that if they lose, it's Trump's fault. They lost, Blame Trump. Then he gets into this. He first denied it, then I said, you said it. If they lose this series. Now, whether Trump goes to another game or not, I don't think you will that he's going to blame Trump for the next losing the series.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not even were there. How many other people were there that never ever have gone to games? How many other people were there buying nosebleed seats for four grand or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're going to give Taylor a Swift credit for the best comeback in NBA history in a game.
Speaker 3: I give Taylor Swift credit for nothing.
Speaker 1: Why are you hating on her? I like I like that.
Speaker 3: I can't stand her I know you like her, I just can't. I got nothing nice to say, so I'm not going to say anything.
Speaker 1: Well, you just don't like her politics.
Speaker 3: I don't like when people who do things for a living like play an instrument. You play an instrument and you sing, and you're very good at that, so go do that. Stop doing things like you and your stupid boyfriend going out and telling people political things and medical things and encouraging them to shut up, go play.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm not going to tell you. We live in America. I have to have an opinion. And let me tell you something. If the news media, legacy news media, if Hollywood, if pop stars had any impact on our electoral process, Donald Trump would not be president today.
Speaker 3: But they also went out with the vaccines and they were like, go get this, facts, go get that facts. Shut up. Are you a doctor? Are you doctor Taylor Swift? No, you're not ghosting your song and quiet.
Speaker 2: There's a bigger question is why people would would seek their counsel or device or be influenced by the idea that you're going to take the shot. But I think that was the most responsible when it came.
Speaker 3: I would agree, I'm not a doctor.
Speaker 1: Should I make you mad now or later? You want to get mad?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Already mad?
Speaker 3: We started talking about Taylor Swift, so I got angry. But I do think you should let the audience here.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: She apparently she and Travis Kelcey are going to rent out Madison Square Garden and.
Speaker 1: Get married there.
Speaker 2: Gross, that's just gross.
Speaker 3: Really, Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 2: Really, just stop about it's their day and why don't we just let them have and wish them well?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Or what do you wish me?
Speaker 3: What do you think happens to Madison Square Garden? What do you think happens to the area around Madison Square Garden? What do you think happens to all the role closure.
Speaker 1: We're a celebrity obsessed society. What can I tell you?
Speaker 3: It's true? I can't argue that.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see on a scale of one to ten, how pissed off we can get. Linda so Washington Times female high school wrestlers says she was sexually assaulted on the map I'm sorry on the map by a biological male. Has now filed a Title nine lawsuit against Washington state officials, taking the case to court after prosecutors declined to charge the transgender athlete. Also challenging the state's transgender athlete policy, accused the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association and the Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction and the Ool District of acting with deliberate indifference to a known risk of sexual assault. Anyway, this student, fifteen years old, frantically signaled to her mother that as she was grappling. When you wrestle, you grapple, that means you get on the ground, you grab, and you know here, there and everywhere. It just part of the sport. And wrestling is a tough sport, by the way, You've got to be strong. And anyway, was frantically signaling her mother as this match was going on, mouthing the message that her opponent's fingers were in her private parts. She stopped trying to win the match wanted it to be over. The complaint said, the male's right hand groped her again forcefully in the pelvic region between her legs and towards the front of her pelvis. Anyway, the mom was in the gym with the daughter, and she could not protect her because the district's written policy prohibits notifying parents or anyone else when their daughters will be matched against male athletes. I think that's just unfair.
Speaker 3: I mean is unfair, but it is criminal. It is sexual It is sexual assault. To be digitally penetrated means your fingers which they also call digits. It means it actually went inside of her. And not only did it go inside of her, but he was hurting her so badly with his fingers that it went through her uniform. So this poor kid is mouthing to her mother laying on her back, can't get this boy off of her. Because whether you like it or not, you want to be called Susie or Sam, Biologically you're Sam. So Sam is holding down this poor kid and digitally penetrating her, which is sexual assault. And anybody who wants to say anything different is one wrong and is neglecting their duty acting children. The idea that you have to protect a boy over a girl.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: How about given form consent? In other words, look, I don't like this whole idea. And this is where you know six gender tell a Rico has got bigger problems too. And mister God is non binary and a welcome out of the border and a vegan campaign in Texas, which is insane, and every other nutty position that he has. Now he's trying to make the case that he is more manly than Ted Cruz, and I think.
Speaker 1: Greg Abbott, it's insane. But give people a choice.
Speaker 2: Now, I personally believe Title nine was designed to protect women and sports and provide women female athletes the same opportunities that male athletes were getting as it relates to going to college, which I think is a noble thing to do.
Speaker 1: I do believe in women's athletics.
Speaker 2: My daughter was an athlete, and I just think that at the very least, you've got to inform these kids and then let them make up their own mind.
Speaker 1: They knew this ahead of time. There's a responsibility.
Speaker 2: Not informing people is where I think the greatest fault is because this girl would have said no, she would not have fought that match.
Speaker 1: Well, I not fight, but she would not have wrestled in that match. Issue too. Oh, Okay, what's your idea.
Speaker 3: I think it's a great idea and I've been saying it for a while and I don't see how anybody could push back on it. I think that we should have a trans league you guys do your own thing, and everybody can.
Speaker 1: Rush stealing my idea. I said this forever.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry. Well then I agree with you a great idea. Let's do that. You guys can have at it. Do all the things you want. Everybody can pretend they're something that they're not. Enjoy have a nice life. Stay away from my kids.
Speaker 1: You're hearing the show every day. Do not listen to the words I say. I'm believe you're right.
Speaker 3: I'm wrong. I stole your idea. It's so wrong. I apologize.
Speaker 2: The Daughters of the American Revolution currently now allow men who identify as women to join, but the group will vote on a resolution to reverse this policy and formally now define women. Members of the Daughters of the American Revolution will take a historic vote to define the word women. When I started thirty five, six, seven years ago on radio, I promise you these are not topics of discussion I thought i'd have. I'll keep going Congress now they have a ban on tax dollars flowing to planned parenthood, and that ban is about to lapse, and Josh Hawley and Fox Digital got a copy of this is demanding planned parenthood be put under the microscope for nearly one point five billion dollars in Medicare Medicaid funding that he alleges are flowing to organizations that promote transgender treatment on miners. Now, we've spent an awful lot time this week saying that this is not your conventional midterm year election year. We've spent an awful lot of time describing Republicans are up two hundred and seventy nine thousand new registered voters over Democrats since November twenty four, and they're up in twenty seven of twenty eight swing districts. You know, the Cook reporter is now saying advantage Republican to keep the House and Senate. And now they've doubled down on Platner El sayed, they've doubled down on Taller Rico sixth gender, They've doubled down on Pocahontas, Grandpa, Bernie, Mom, Donnie, the squad, aoc et cetera, and nobody will take him on. Are ready for another one? We did hit this this week briefly. Okay, New York City, New York That's how Linda says, I grew up in Philly, but I talk like a New Yorker.
Speaker 3: I actually talk like I'm from both. We're being honest.
Speaker 2: Now, Bruce Blakeman is the Nassau County Chief execus. He's a great guy and and he's running for governor, and I hope he wins. I think he'd be a great governor of New York. Anyway, it's the most populated township. It's Hempstead, New York. It's where I went to high school. Hempstead Township. Democrats. Now, there's an emergency resolution there and a law passed by the state legislature that would replace the term mother with the term just stating parent and father with nonest stating parent, and it would change paternity to parentage.
Speaker 3: Just stop it. I tell you what. They can all go, oh, you are going to stop now. This is let him ta Katanji Jackson Brown too, because she doesn't know what a woman is either.
Speaker 1: All nuts. This is honest. Today's I'm going to tell you what. Today is, Today's jiu jitsu day.
Speaker 4: Today's maybe saying, well, what do you try to do before every show that I do? What do you always trying to do? I do you try to aggrevate? You do a better show when you're pissed off.
Speaker 3: I do do a good job of it, though you got to give me kudos.
Speaker 2: You can be annoying as all. I will concede the point you're good at it.