Speaker 1: Okay, guys, here are my dates for the High and Mighty Tour. In August you can find me in Red Bank, New Jersey, Montclair, New Jersey, and Calgary. That's Canada. And September I will be in Santa Barbara, San Diego, New York City, Philly and New Haven, Connecticut. October is Atlanta, Baltimore, Saginaw, Michigan, Pittsburgh, Toronto, Boise, Idaho and Spokane. And then in November I'll be in San Francisco. I'm coming to Salt Lake City, Austin, Houston, Dallas Babies, I'll be there. And then in December I am closing out my tour in Denver and Vancouver. So get your tickets at Chelseahandler dot com for the High and Mighty Tour.
Speaker 2: Hi Catherine, Hi Chelsea.
Speaker 3: How is the handsome Spaniard situation over there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm so focused on my studies. You know that I'm not even looking at men. You know me. When I have a one focus of attention, it is to learn more.
Speaker 4: The consummate students.
Speaker 5: Estoya Key Para ap there no inter ma Interesa and Los Ombres Manana until tomorrow. That is where I'm actually being set up with a man, So we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, we'll check back next week.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm going for a little apparatzivo. How is your como tefue vision.
Speaker 7: Wavian weilindo la pisin At the tempo, we were just floating in the pool the entire time and did almost nothing and it was really lovely. Don't they if we stayers and Cancun. Uh so it plamhrs near Cancun and it was really lovely.
Speaker 2: Was it hot?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: I was worried it was gonna be like muggy and crazy, but it actually was quite comfortable. Like during the day you definitely wanted to be like in the pool, in the water, but yeah, the evenings were like fine and.
Speaker 6: It was really it was really delightful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 4: It was just like full relaxation.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have to say Madrid is one of the most special cities I've ever spent time in. I've been here for now for two weeks almost sally Endo Sabado el Sabado, and I've been going to school every day like a good little girl with my I have people in my class.
Speaker 9: It's very cute.
Speaker 5: I go from nine thirty to one pm, and then I go and I take myself to some ridiculous meal.
Speaker 2: Where I drink white wine and eat the freshest fish. They fly the fresh fish into Madrid. Every day. There's fires everywhere, unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the deal, what's going on with that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's fires everywhere in Europe, but this air is pretty bad. It's like you can feel it when you're walking around. But I'm just enjoying my life, like Elouise at the Plaza. I'm staying at a really beautiful hotel. I already have set up like all these doctor just close to me. I get my backcracked, I get dry needling. I'm like, I'm just living my best life until I have to come home, and yeah, it's pretty exciting. I'll see everybody in Montclair or no red Bank red Bank assault out Montclair, and then I have Calgary on the thirteenth of August, I believe, or the fourteenth or the fifteenth, it could.
Speaker 2: Be any one of those days. Second say, yeah, it's one of those days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go to Chelseahanler dot com to find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm coming back on tour. I'm back and on track. This has been my reprieve, my respite.
Speaker 4: I can tell you're arrested. Yeah, I can tell you're rested and restored.
Speaker 2: I've been sleeping a lot.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 5: That's excellent. Our guest was so fun this week. Oh yeah, she's one of my favorites. She's been one of my favorite friends for so many years. And I think she's coming to my house in my worka next month. So that's going to be really fun because I don't think we've ever vacationed together. But she is a comic, she's an actress, and she's a star of the upcoming Haunted Heist, which is in theaters now. Please welcome Tiffany Hattish.
Speaker 6: Oh look you. It reminds me of.
Speaker 10: Mitzvah, reminds me of You're but totally perfect.
Speaker 1: It was really cute.
Speaker 9: That was a party that I'm glad I really didn't miss.
Speaker 6: I'm glad because that was the best party ever.
Speaker 1: It was. It was a great party. Who did I sit with Billy Crystal? Billy Crystal and his wife, and they were so proud of you.
Speaker 9: It was like they were your parents.
Speaker 1: It was so Sweetlome Who did I go to that? Who did I go to your party with Sarah?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was a jew parade.
Speaker 1: You're a bunch of juice parading around a bunch.
Speaker 6: Of Jews, a bunch of black people too. It was the perfect civil.
Speaker 1: Rights You're here to promote your new movie, which is called Haunted Heist.
Speaker 9: It's gone video on demand.
Speaker 1: First of all, I was watching a bunch of your stuff in the last couple of weeks. You like a fucking murder mystery, don't you? You love that ship, you liked it. You were a detective like three different times.
Speaker 11: I was like, I love I wanted to be the police. You know, I slept with so many.
Speaker 9: So many police officers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I want to be the police.
Speaker 1: With a lot of police officers I have, how many? Do you think?
Speaker 6: Probably?
Speaker 9: For really, I don't think that I've ever.
Speaker 1: Slept with a police officer to get out of something.
Speaker 11: No, No, to get into something, to get something out of it. And one of them turned into a judge, went from police lawyer judge.
Speaker 9: And did you ever get something out of it from them?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 11: I got some life lessons and I picked up some character traits and I'm able to like, I picked up discernment.
Speaker 1: That's right. I've also picked up discernment and later in my later years. I didn't get discernment until a couple of like years ago. It's pretty recent, and it's kind of shocking when you do. When you do achieve discernment, you're kind of like, wow, I was really fucking stupid before that. Stupid is like and and no one would ever look at me or you and think that they were. We are easily taken advantage of. But I have been taken advantage of by friends, by lovers, by so many people. And not that I'm a victim, I'm not saying that, but just like you would think I would be smarter than that, and I'm not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I am a victim.
Speaker 11: I am a victim, and the victim side of me has taken all that, all that energy and mutated it into something good.
Speaker 1: I know, Well, things are going really well for you. Now they're going okay, No, they're going well, okay, they're going well. Right, I'm going to say they're going well, and that's gonna We're going to invite in the positivity.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, the door is wide open for all positives found the negative.
Speaker 1: We you started off this year with your Sports Illustrated cover, which was badass. Thank you and you were so excited and Chrise. Tiffany with full disclosure, was one of my first dinner guest at my house when I had to christen it with good vibes. Nice Tiffany, my friend Sarah, my friend Jane, Jane Fonda was here, and then Ya Minika was here, but she was in a real fucking funk that night, so luckily we were like, get the fuck out of here. She came downstairs to meet Jane Fond and she had a migraine and she didn't even acknowledge Jane. She sits down and she just like looks up and Jane's like hello, And so that was ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Someone had to bring the bad vibes.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so you helped Chris in my new house and put it in the good vibes. But I want to talk about your Sports Illustrated because I know you were so proud of that, and I was so proud of it. When you told me, I was like wow, and then I saw it all the time, Like you guys did a runway show, do they make you do all of this stuff.
Speaker 11: When you're on the cover, they don't make you do it, but they definitely would like.
Speaker 6: For you to do everything right. And there was so much more.
Speaker 11: I didn't do everything that they wanted because everything counts with the big check.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm tipyad.
Speaker 9: Tiffany likes to get for everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I do want to be paid. I want to be compensated.
Speaker 11: No exploitation without compensation. That is something that I picked to discernment.
Speaker 1: But we both at a charity event the other night for Jane, and we didn't get paid for that, unless you had a side hustle going no, no, we did.
Speaker 6: Not get paid for that.
Speaker 11: But I feel like there was compensation in that because we get the friendship of Jamee Fonder and that is very valuable. Like I mean, she changed the light switches in my house so that I could have demurs.
Speaker 1: She did that night.
Speaker 11: Yes, she said it's too bright in here, and she sent a very sexy electrician over and.
Speaker 6: He came through and he changed my switches.
Speaker 1: Wow, Jane is amazing.
Speaker 4: Like she's in there with a screwdriver.
Speaker 6: But she said the very end, it's just amazing. That's what real friends do.
Speaker 1: I know, I know she It's amazing to me how much shit she gets done every single day, Like she is tireless.
Speaker 9: I've never seen anybody like that.
Speaker 11: I think she stares at the wall. Have you heard this new? This thing is it's new to me, but it's probably as old as time. But when you take a break, like actually take a break, like don't do anything, don't pick up your phone, don't look at pictures and nothing, just stare at the wall or just stare at a tree, but just stare at something for like ten to twenty minutes, like empty your brain out.
Speaker 1: Just stare at something and then start again and then start again. Yeah, that's like meditation.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and I think she does that because I feel like she does it in the middle of conversation.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I feel like I'm telling her a story and she's like, I've seen it.
Speaker 9: I've definitely seen her look at you like that.
Speaker 8: Sure.
Speaker 9: Okay, so you got married to your you got married this.
Speaker 6: Year to myself? Yeah? Last year?
Speaker 11: Was it?
Speaker 6: The year before?
Speaker 11: I don't know, two your anniversaries coming up?
Speaker 9: It's how did you decide to do that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 11: I just was really real, like, okay, so everybody sol Tiffany, who are you with?
Speaker 6: Who you with? Who you're dating? And that kind of bothered me.
Speaker 11: I don't like that because I remember before fame, nobody cared who I was dating. I could be whatever kind of horror I wanted to be, and nobody thought about it, nobody asked questions about it. And then I started like, I'm dating these different guys and like they all want to be with me so bad, but then I'm not wanting them like that, and then they're not like really serving me, and then I'm like, how can I expect them to make me happy if I don't know exactly what makes me happy? And how am I going to make a real commitment if I'm not making any commitment. I've never made a commitment to myself, except like to fulfill my dreams, but nothing like for like let me take care of you, let me love on you, Like I've never really committed like that, except for I guess when I got married for real life to a man and then I had the fore clothes on him that didn't work out.
Speaker 1: That did not work out, No, I didn't, no, I.
Speaker 6: But discernment came with that lesson.
Speaker 9: So how did you celebrate your wedding to yourself.
Speaker 11: So basically, I invited my best friends and we went to Africa and I had a ceremony and marry me and then we danced a little bit, ate some food. And now every year on my anniversary, I take me to like the bel Air hotel.
Speaker 6: I take me.
Speaker 11: Somewhere nice and that has a jacuzzie, and I basically buy me flowers and I do all this nice stuff for me that I would want my man to do for me. And I made a manual basically, and I'm about to I think I kind of want to publish it, but then I think that might be too much. But I'm going to give it to the guy that I think is the guy and be like, this is all the stuff you got to do to just make me happy. This is how you win me over. Yeah, this is how you can, you know, get whatever you want out of me. This is how you win you know.
Speaker 1: What's really annoying is when you tell people directly what you want, especially men that you're dating. If you tell them directly what you want and they don't follow that, Like, you're.
Speaker 11: Like, that's why I put it in a manual with sketches and stuff, and then like I can. And if you can't do this, then we wasn't supposed to be together. You can't put this, you can't put this together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. It's like listen, if we're telling you like we're self empowered, that means we need that in order to stay with you. So if you're not following the manual, then you're not going to get to stay with us. This is a very frustrating thing. Being direct is like, sometimes you think I want to ask you a question. I know you've had a lot of breakups, Like I.
Speaker 11: Just went off on somebody earlier today on the way here.
Speaker 6: That might be why I came so early.
Speaker 1: I've never seen you early in your life, so it was shocking.
Speaker 11: And I'm always early if I think it's work. If it's work, I will show it's true. Yes, yes, yes, and social I behind.
Speaker 6: I'll get there when I get there.
Speaker 1: Between hanging out, why did you do? What happened today?
Speaker 11: So this guy that I've been talking to that lives in New York, we've been talking for a while and we ended up hooking up, and I was.
Speaker 6: I didn't enjoy it. I didn't enjoy it.
Speaker 11: I just didn't and but I like him as a person. But then it just the more he would talk to me, the more I just don't want to talk, you know, like once to somebody and if it's bad, or it's not necessarily bad, it's just good enough for me. It's just like, yeah, I don't want to I don't want to be bothered. Yeah, I don't want to be bothered. And that might be mistakes. Happened like two years ago, it has happened since, but I still be like entertaining the conversation, and so I'm like, look, I can't keep entertaining this no more. Like I'm not into you. I'll never be into you. You ain't seen me naked in a long ass time. I don't want to see you naked. Like and he's a beautiful man, but just don't don't don't be putting your hopes on me.
Speaker 6: I hope you got other girls you're talking to you.
Speaker 1: This is the difference between women and men is that we will I will put out a flame on behalf of the other person. Like what you're saying is you're like, I don't want to give you any false hope, right, Whereas men want to keep women lingering around so they don't definitively tell you when they're not interested, whereas we're not trying to waste anybody's time. I don't want to break your heart. If you're into this and I'm not into this, I want to just cut you loose and be respectful of another person, right, be nice if everyone behavior yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, because it's like, well to me, they I think they do that case this one that I really want to be with, don't want to give me no ask today? Maybe this one that I kind of like, which is cool.
Speaker 6: I get it. I have dudes that are online for that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 11: That's just like you know, if I need some I'll give you a car. But it's not like I don't want to be I don't want to be your thing. I don't want to be your main person.
Speaker 1: What is the lowest thing that you've ever done during a breakup?
Speaker 6: The lowest thing do you have?
Speaker 8: Do you have a.
Speaker 1: Regret any regrets about the way you've handled a breakup?
Speaker 6: Nah? Really?
Speaker 11: I mean I've shitten in shoes, but I don't regret shitting in them shoes I have I have made uh sex videos, made copies of the dude sex state that he had with the bitch that he was cheating on me with.
Speaker 6: I didn't regret that at all.
Speaker 1: You got videos of the affair. Yeah, how did you do that?
Speaker 6: He had? He's stupid.
Speaker 11: He was stupid, he he he was dumb as fuck.
Speaker 6: So okay.
Speaker 11: So he was trying to film me. He wants to film me and him having sex. This is We're twenty one years old. He wanted to film us having sex together. And I was like, no, no, I don't want to do that. And then one day, this is like a few days after my birthday, I wanted to film it. I'm like, let's film it. Okay, let's do this. I've been thinking about it. Yeah, you know, we only be young for so long. We need to capture our bodies the way they are now. And I say, so good, Yeah, this is gonna be great. And I grab the camera and I start to push record. When I grabs the camera and it was on top of the TV, he yanks the camera from me, scratches my face.
Speaker 6: I still got a scratch on his.
Speaker 11: Cheek from it, and he takes the tape out, goes outside in the rain, throws the tape in a dumpster.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, what the hell is on that tape? Right?
Speaker 11: So I play dumb or whatever. We start making out, like ooh, my stomach making wear noise.
Speaker 6: Let me go to the bathroom real quick. I go to the bathroom.
Speaker 11: I wait like twenty minutes in the bathroom, just staring at the wall, deciding how I'm a murder this motherfucker. And then I was like, okay, I can't make I'm not gonna commit murder. I got a lot of life to live. I want to do that. But I'm I'm gonna go in that dumpster. So I tell him I'm sick. I'm really sick. I cannot do this. I gotta go home.
Speaker 6: I get in my car and I drive.
Speaker 11: About three blocks away, come back around park about a half a block away from his place, walk down, go down into the garage area where the dumpsters are, and I get the dumpster diving.
Speaker 6: It's raining too, it's.
Speaker 1: Nasty, it's outside the yeah.
Speaker 6: And it's raining and it's raining, and I'm out there. I find the tape.
Speaker 11: Okay, I needed one of those adapter VHS tapes to see what was on there because it's a little high eight. So I drove around till three o'clock in the morning to every drug store, Walmart, I mean everywhere, Kmart, Target, I was driving everywhere CVS.
Speaker 6: I don't even think CVS existed.
Speaker 11: Then I think it was Savin's and Walgreens. Girl, I was driving down ever trying to find that damn adapter. And then I remember that my homegirl Anna, Anna, had the same video camera that he had. I had to start going into my memory like who do I know they got cameras?
Speaker 6: Who do I know?
Speaker 11: Like literally, when I tell you, I was sitting in my Geo Metro trying to manifest the thoughts, trying to find trying to the knowledge, and then I was like, oh, Anna, Anna has the same sony camera. So I called Anna like five in the morning and I said, Anna, I will bring you whatever alcohol, beverage you want.
Speaker 6: Whatever weed, tobacco, whatever you need.
Speaker 11: I will bring it to you right now if you let me borrow your camera for a couple of days.
Speaker 6: And she said what do you need it for?
Speaker 11: I said, girl, I got this this acting project I'm trying to put together. And she said, okay, yeah, just bring me. Just bring me like a six pack and some six I said, all right, bet what brand you want, got her the brand, got her the cist out and got her some black and miles, and I got her at fifthy Weed.
Speaker 6: I was not playing.
Speaker 11: Okay and bro out of and she gave me the camera and I went home. I was home probably about about seven in the morning. I plug up the camera, I put the taping in. I rewinded all the way to the beginning before I push play, now, push play, and then I hear me going, come.
Speaker 6: On, let's make a movie. We making this movie. We gotta be something sexy. Our body's gonna look so you know this.
Speaker 11: And then it cuts to it cuts to him saying, no, that's not how Tiffany do it.
Speaker 6: When you do it, you gotta do it like this. This is how Tiffany do it.
Speaker 11: And and like he's telling her, he's basically teaching this bitch all my moves, and then they're like and then it's it's dark, it's dark. And then all of a sudden, the picture comes up and he's blowing this girl's back out and he ain't got no kind of all. And I watched it probably fifty times. That was so hard, and I I wanted I wanted to I wanted to destroy this man soul because it was it was killing my soul.
Speaker 6: It was like, HER's so bad.
Speaker 11: So I went to hit and went down to the swap meet and uh, and I had got that movie Charlie's Angels on bootleg and I was like, I'm gonna watch this. This's gonna make me feel better, right. So I was watching that and then he called me and was like, what's up, y'all?
Speaker 6: You feeling you feeling better? I was like, nah, I'm still sick.
Speaker 11: But the more sick I get, the more I just think I don't think we should be together no more. I want to break up with you. I told him my mom break up with him. He told me, I'm crazy. Are you tripping? He come banging on my door. I don't answer the door, and then he leaves, and he leaves like flowers and stuff at the door, like.
Speaker 6: You need you just tripping.
Speaker 11: And then his mama call me, his aunt, he's called me, his grandmama call me. They all tell me I'm crazy, I got a mental problem. How could you break up with him? This man loves you, He'll do anything for you, And I'm like, that's bullshit, that's bullshit. But you know I still want to honor him, you know. But they kept on pressing me, kept pressing, and it was pissing me off. How they was pumping this man up.
Speaker 1: And I started, did you tell them the truth?
Speaker 6: Not yet? Now yet yet?
Speaker 8: Not yet?
Speaker 6: I just said, I like when.
Speaker 1: Women aren't reactive and they hold onto their evidence and then decide when they're going to.
Speaker 11: I just said to him, you need to talk because his sister warned me. His sister two months before told me you not my brother cheating on you. You know, my brother be sleeping with the neighbor girl, like every time you leave for mother here, when my mama go to work, keep me with the neighbor girl. He just little Jamaican girl, so you know, don't you know he'd be cheating. And his sister's like eight, And I'm like, this little girl lying, This little girl just don't want.
Speaker 6: Me to be with her brother or whatever.
Speaker 11: But then I just start thinking about it, like, man, she's always attached to me. She's like the girl always wants to play with me, laugh with me, Like I don't think she They'll start being like she might not be lying. So then I ask him and he's like she's making that up. I don't know where she get that from. So, and I want to believe him. I'm twenty one, I'm stupid, fully dumb, so whatever he say, I believe. But after I saw that video, yes, So, then I got so mad. I got so mad, and I got so in my head, and I had my homegirl come over and watch with me. I said, what you think I should do? I think I'm a destroy this man. She was like, did you break up with him? I said, yeah, we broke up. And I'm like, his family keep harassing me, but it's really bothered me. I just really want to destroy him, like I feel like he's destroyed me. And she said, do what you think is right. And he had left some shoes at my house. So I do do it in those shoes, I ate corn, I do do it in them. But before that, I went ahead and I got a bunch of blank of VHS tapes. This is the early two thousands, by the way, and I took that Charlie's Angels movie, and right in the middle of the Charlie's Angels movie, I put his sex tape and I made enough copies for every single family member that called me and told me this man, love you, and for Christmas, I sent it to every single one of those family members.
Speaker 1: And did you tell them I was imperative to watch the movie because what if they weren't interested in Charlie's Angels?
Speaker 6: No, no, I did not.
Speaker 11: Say it was imperative to either they watch it or did don't watch it? And right in there I put Corn's angel.
Speaker 1: His name was, His name was Cornelias old us that part, that's an important part of the story for you eating corn and then taking a shadubi and his shoes. This is a strong play, yeah, very strong move. This is another level of breaking up.
Speaker 11: Actually, I wrote about that in my book and I named him TuS Titus in the book. So his name is Titus, middle name Cordinelius.
Speaker 9: Have you had nice breakups with men?
Speaker 6: Yeah, pretty much. Most of my breakups have been pretty nice.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 11: But they all turned into a little bit of a stalker for a little bit and.
Speaker 9: The yeah, men can be like that.
Speaker 6: And I could too. I might have been a little bit of a stoker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Once or twice I went through a phase like that once. Tiffany and I, this is a story. Tiffany and I I don't remember where we were what we were doing, but we were Backsta. We were doing something and she was like, you were like, come over here, and you were talking about we're talking about how much like we pay for other people and family members and stuff like that, and she's like, I need you to come here and look at my bank account balance and she's like, does this seem right to you?
Speaker 10: No, this does not right for the amount that you are working, this is not the right balance.
Speaker 1: And I was like, this, something has got to change.
Speaker 11: That was that's because I really admire you, and I feel like you should not like you can see my career better than yeah. And I'm like, you tell me what you think this, if this is right, because I.
Speaker 6: Feel like this is wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Maybe, and maybe I'm crazy, Maybe I'm just over thinking too highly of myself or maybe I'm just going extending myself too much. And so I was like, can you tell me if this is right? And you look at them numbers and you said, NAHVI, this is.
Speaker 6: When you were doing your show.
Speaker 10: When you were doing your game show, she was working like fucking five shows a day, filming like and I was like, there, no, no, we all need I know well, women especially need an education and find out.
Speaker 11: What I feel like it was so important for us to talk about that though, like I think, women we don't.
Speaker 6: Talk about that with each other.
Speaker 11: Men do and they're like, yeah, man, I'm getting paid this, so then they know what to go ask for, but we don't do that. So then in that moment, that's when I decided I'm finna start asking my friends that I think is successful and I know it's doing well from my point of view what they see in this because maybe I'm tripping and so and you've been so.
Speaker 6: Good with that.
Speaker 1: Thank you with that.
Speaker 11: You're definitely like, no, bitch, you broke right now, that's not that's not okay. Somebody is stealing from it.
Speaker 1: Like you, it seems like you've repositioned yourself. You have different management, you have different people around. It seems like everything is moving in the right direction.
Speaker 12: It is.
Speaker 1: I noticed, I noticed, Okay, we're gonna take some callers, Okay, give some advice. Yes, I know, I know, since you take a sermon, this one.
Speaker 3: Is really juicy, so we yes.
Speaker 4: He says, Dear Chelsea.
Speaker 3: I started dating my boyfriend about four months ago before we slept together for the first time we had a conversation about contraception, and I explained to him that I wasn't on birth control because my body doesn't react well to it. He said that it was no issue at all because he'd had of a sectomy. He already had two kids from his previous marriage and doesn't want anymore. So he said he'd made the decision to get snipped or so.
Speaker 1: I thought, Oh, this is like that fucking but documentary on Netflix, paternal Instinct woman who did.
Speaker 6: The fine?
Speaker 1: Can you believe? First of all, let's just let's break stop down for a second, because we need to discuss that maternalist.
Speaker 11: I haven't seen it yet. Oh it's good, Okay, that was good. I couldn't take my eyes off of.
Speaker 9: The level of white trash in this country.
Speaker 1: And I listen, I don't use that term loosely, but the level of miseducation, Like this guy couldn't even string a sentence together. He couldn't even put the right tenses together.
Speaker 4: What's what's the premise?
Speaker 1: Okay? Sorry, sorry, I'm going I'm too upset about the grammar. I just couldn't believe the dumb assness of these people. It's like, no wonder we have fucking Trump in office when people like this are just wandering around our country. So the premise is, you want to take.
Speaker 11: A woman two kids already meets handsome cowboy type du that Okay, I was, I was dts Anyways, she she wants to lock him in.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 11: She's had a topic pregnancies before and had her tubes removed. Okay, tubal ligation like she removed it. Oh, they had to take the whole uter risk.
Speaker 6: It's the directomy. Okay, she had a full kiss directedmy she dating this dude, she trying to trap them. Okay.
Speaker 11: She tells him, okay after a few months, a day, not even a whole year, that she's pregnant. Okay, she starts pretending to be pregnant, and her family is letting us lie. This woman done told a thousand lies. Her family is not saying nothing. She had a gender review, a baby shower.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 11: Nobody's in her family saying nothing because she got something over their.
Speaker 6: Head or whatever. A few people here and there are saying some one.
Speaker 1: Of the boy family, it's starting.
Speaker 11: And the mama, the mama, his mama calls up to the or one of the friends or sister. Somebody in this family calls the doctor's office because it's a small town, right.
Speaker 6: The doctor's office see her posting stuff on Facebook.
Speaker 10: My baby on the way the doctor's office.
Speaker 1: They gave her the hystoryctic and.
Speaker 11: They're like, they're like, she not having no baby nowhere else she having a baby, right, And the one of the family members called in. They're like, they can't because of hippos. They can't say she had to disrect me.
Speaker 6: But they saying.
Speaker 11: Double check, I would pay attention in five of you, Like they can't tell that this woman that had to disrect me. But and they can't say that she can't get pregnant because who knows God makes miracles?
Speaker 6: But no, right, so what she do with.
Speaker 11: This this crazy b She pretend like she pregnant. She she just a big girl, right, but then I guess she put a little fake belly on.
Speaker 6: But how you hitting that, sir?
Speaker 11: You?
Speaker 9: This is this is what is so dumb asses.
Speaker 11: And like the level foot push it through the belly, nothing like babies a.
Speaker 1: Level Some asses in this country is astonished.
Speaker 11: And thinking she ate milk. Maybe she tells the tolerant and you know how when you eat milk. You could fill that rumble, like.
Speaker 1: She had a fake pregnancy suit on that she ordered. But like at some point the husband or the boyfriend would see her naked or have sex with her, or see her walk into the bathroom.
Speaker 11: Now, but he'd like, pig farmer, dude, that's what I need. If he ain't a pig, he don't.
Speaker 1: Know, and he'd be like, I didn't know she had she been. He'd be like, I didn't know she'd been expected. Like the like the sentence structure was, I couldn't even get past people.
Speaker 11: But people talk like this. No he talked, They talked like He's like, I don't know how in the hell she was, adding, she says she suspected, so we like it just sounds very slavey and it's like borderline slavery slash like almost for your type.
Speaker 6: It's just bad. It's just bad grammar, bad everything.
Speaker 11: And she basically went and befriended this woman that she befriended, took pictures of this woman at her wedding and everything. She's a photographer to the woman's the lion ass bitches a photographer. Okay, took pictures of her friend at the mother fucking wedding after her friend's baby shower at her friends party, go over to girl let's.
Speaker 6: Hat tea lest whatever.
Speaker 11: I've come kicking with my friend and all the other friends. And the friend is very pregnant. And now she's ten months and everybody's like, hey, you fourteen days behind your do date?
Speaker 12: What's up?
Speaker 1: Point? Everyone has safe yet, Like even the mother of the guy was like, hey this, we don't trust this woman. We don't think she's pregnant. We don't believe she's pregnant. She passed her due date by like a month, which is like, are you an elephant?
Speaker 9: That doesn't happen?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: And and then so they were telling him and he's like, oo nude.
Speaker 11: And then and then this bitch go over to the homegirl house right when everybody gone to work and stuff, and her baby in near sleep, her daughter in there sleep.
Speaker 6: This bitch come over early in the morning, kills her friend, slices her baby.
Speaker 11: Out of her bed, okay, leaves her on the floor, takes the baby, starts driving a radical lead like she had it to the hospital because she told her husband to her boyfriend to meet her at the hospital because she having a baby.
Speaker 1: The baby still have the umbilical court on. But everyone had been kind of red alerted in this town, the hospital and the police both because they knew that she was lying and everyone knew the story. So when they got there, they filmed everything, and and she's like, i mean, talk about a dumbouse. She's like, what, like she could and they're like, well, let's see your vagina and make sure you're okay.
Speaker 9: Basically, you just.
Speaker 6: Deliver the baby. Sure, stupid. She should have did that shit when she was all her period.
Speaker 11: Oh wait, you don't have periods because you got a hysterict So she didn't even got no blood. You know, you got a little blood on your pants, little blood on the back of the pajama bottoms or something you will be bleeding through.
Speaker 6: She came out of there with just a little bit of blood on her shirt from the bleeding.
Speaker 4: The woman survive.
Speaker 6: The doing life in jail. But I'm like, she's so dumb.
Speaker 11: She should have put that blood of the lady all between her legs or something like either white, but it doesn't matter. Why are you taking somebody else's back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that, but also, how do you think that plan? You think that you're gonna steal someone's baby from their belly, take it out of their stomach, and they're not gonna find out.
Speaker 4: Right, They're not gonna find a body like what.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand how stupid people are. It's I guess you're just so crazy that it supersedes the stupid. But then it's like a permanent state of psychosis.
Speaker 11: All your friends, your neighbors, like everybody, like they just let you keep talking that ship, like her mom and dad said, they we don't deal with her at all.
Speaker 6: She's a pathological lion. We don't deal with her at all.
Speaker 1: What was really sad was after the husband or the boyfriend, whatever he is, the farm or the pig farmer he is, he's like, you know what was the most touching part was how much his mother loved him and was like, I just wish he had listened to me, Like I warned him. I told him, but he was getting angry at the people who were telling him the truths, as one does. And then he's been shunned and ostracized by the community and society because he was with her.
Speaker 9: And so now this poor guy, and.
Speaker 1: You know who I liked in that documentary, he's best friend, he had some fucking soul. He came and he was like, you have to listen to me. Forget about all this gossip. You have to listen to me, Manda. Man, this woman is out. She's not right, something's wrong with her, and he couldn't listen to her because it's the power of the pussy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she even.
Speaker 1: Though he wasn't getting any pussy, because if he was, he would have known she wasn't.
Speaker 11: Pregnant, right, But he probably don't know the difference between pregnant pissy and not pregnant pisty.
Speaker 6: She probably really just.
Speaker 11: Hobbing on a knob and keeping them drunk every night. And then she probably had gas, so she's like, look, the baby's moving with gas bubbles and stuff it. Then I probably gave her liberty to fart and like freely and stuff, and he's just thinking, oh, she's making my baby, but really she's a nasty, dirty Okay.
Speaker 9: Anyway, that was a slight sidebar.
Speaker 4: A tiny sidebar. Minutes later that is taking this email sound very tame. Okay, go, we'll pick back up where we left off.
Speaker 3: So you know, she thought that he had He told her that he had had a vaseectomy, or so I thought. I missed my period this month, but still thought nothing of it and assumed it was due to stress or lack of sleep. But when I still didn't get it weeks later, I decided to take a pregnancy test. Well it was positive. I'm hurt and upset that he lied about something so serious. I'm not someone who wants to carry a child and have never wanted kids. Even though I adore his children, I still don't want one of my own. Because of this, I've decided to terminate the pregnancy. I'm trying to figure out how I should handle these feelings. Things haven't been going well for us, and I've been wanting to break things off anyway. But do I first tell him that I'm pregnant and demand an explanation on why he lied to me? Or do I go through this alone and keep it to myself. I feel incredibly betrayed, and any advice you have in the situation would be greatly appreciated.
Speaker 1: What do you think, oh, my nass? Though she wants to play a trick on him, I'm evil.
Speaker 6: I'm evil.
Speaker 11: No, I would tell him his vasectomy doesn't work, and I would if she wants to terminate the pregnancy, do the little peel or whatever.
Speaker 1: But absolutely don't fucking tell him anything. He doesn't get to know because he's untrustworthy to lie about something like that. It's very deceptive and something's wrong with him. So get him out, get rid of him as quickly as possible. If you want to confront him after the fact, go ahead. But I mean, I know there's some self satisfaction you think you're going to get by confronting people, but usually no psychopath that you're just going to get moral lies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think if you're already thinking about bringing up on him anyway, this is like way way way right now.
Speaker 9: This would be a reason to break up with someone if you weren't.
Speaker 4: Even if you weren't totally okay. Can viseectomies not work? Don't they like work all of the time?
Speaker 6: Or are there Well, it depends on how they did it.
Speaker 11: Now, if they burnt the ends of the tubes, then it should be done, unless he didn't get out eighty nuts before.
Speaker 6: But he got to visect me years before he meet.
Speaker 11: So the only other thing is if they tied it in a knot, then an could come untied and then it could float through the Those are the only two ways that I know of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean well, yeah, wow, I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 9: Maybe it didn't work.
Speaker 11: I mean I would, I would handle business and I would let him know that I need to go back to the doctor. Yeah, and get your stuff checked because you because as far as I'm concerned, you're a liar or the doctor messed up the malpractice, because that's that is not true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you have a visect me. It's not true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, d best of luck to you.
Speaker 1: I'm with a lot of medical stuff because I'm a doctor, I know, but I'm a doctor.
Speaker 9: I'm a pharmacist or a doctor.
Speaker 1: She's a and I'm a pharmacist. We should of our own doctor medical facillin. Allow, we should open one up in my work gut.
Speaker 6: We could do it. We could, Yeah, we couldn't.
Speaker 1: Natural men diagnose them and then I prescribed.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 3: Our first caller today is Miles, and Miles says, I was in a relationship for fifteen years and when it ended, I felt like I lost everything. I lost my wife, my house, my family, and the future I thought I was going to have. Now I'm living on my own for the first time. I'm finding it hard to make new friends, and honestly, the silence and loneliness can be overwhelming. One of the hardest parts is knowing my ex has already moved on and is in a new relationship while I'm still trying to figure out who I am on my own. How do I learn to be alone without feeling lonely? How do I build a new life when I feel like I'm starting from scratch? And how do I truly move on when the person I thought I'd spend my life with has already moved on?
Speaker 1: Miles, Hi, Miles, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello. This is our special guest today, Miss Tiffany Hattish is here.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I saw you recently in Sydney. You're amazing.
Speaker 6: Yes, this person you were with a Bogan.
Speaker 12: Again.
Speaker 11: No, okay, I know, I know you're not all Bogans.
Speaker 6: I know that, I know.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 6: I was just checking.
Speaker 9: Well, that sounds like you're going through a really difficult time.
Speaker 12: It's been a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a lot. I'm reading this book. It's called This Is What Happens When Women Read that's the name of the book, and it's about someone going through not your exact situation, but like a kind of a complete like breakdown of what she thought was her life and the end of one of, you.
Speaker 9: Know, of a part of her life.
Speaker 1: And while that transition period, like what you're in right now is so scary and unknown and like you feel so destabilized, I can imagine and this is what you expected from your life. This period of time is temporary, it's not permanent, and what you do with this time time is going to is going to matter for the rest of your life. Like how you build and rebuild your life from here is going to be really vital to how you go through the rest of your life. And it's a huge opportunity for intense growth and immense growth, Like you want to really just dive in to actually sitting alone and being alone with those feelings. Really, I know it doesn't sound desirable and it's not fun to be feeling this way, but the best way to get through these things is to go straight through them and not to numb yourself with alcohol or drugs or any of that stuff, or exercise or whatever. Like you want to do whatever you're doing, but you don't want to numb yourself to what you're dealing with, because it's intensely painful, I understand, and you want to experience that pain because through that darkness you will find your light.
Speaker 9: I promise you.
Speaker 1: Everyone goes through really dark periods in their lives. Some are more intense than others. But you have I have a choice of how you handle it and how you come out the other side.
Speaker 11: And as someone who's been divorced and felt like everything like that, when yeah, it felt like it was death, death to the relationship in my mind kind of like he's dead to me, Like everything was like, yeah, it was dark. And what I did was I wallowed around in that shit for a little bit. I ain't gonna lie to you. I wallowed around in it, and I did get drunk, and I did a lot of stupid stuff, and I caused myself a lot of problems. Okay, And then my grandma snatched me up and she said, like, baby girl, baby girl, how long you're gonna be sad about this man that's probably not sad about you, that's probably already moved on, probably already doing somebody else. Like do things that you enjoy. Just start doing things that you enjoy, and if you don't enjoy nothing, pretend like you enjoy it. So I got myself a little groupine. I went to the little paint and sit classes. I didn't my girlfriends wanted to take me places, but they reminded me of him because that we all hung out together. So I didn't want to really be around this that much. I went to mail strip clubs. I watched men dance, and I threw money at them, twenty dollars. I never spent more than twenty dollars.
Speaker 6: And I yelled.
Speaker 11: I yelled really crazy things to them. Made I objectified those men, and that made me feel good. Now, probably was wrong, Probably should have been nice to those young men, but I was not. I let me say that dick slang motherfucker, dance better, bitch like. I was yelling stuff like that, and it was a good time. And then eleven months eleven months, I didn't date anybody else. And then I just like kind of like really started figuring out what do I want to do with my life, what do I want to be? I started getting I enrolled in acting classes. I enrolled in a calligraphy class, which was weird as hell because I have the worst handwriting and it was still bad. I failed back class, but also took a voice vocal lessons, a dialect lessons, like at speed reading class. I just started taking classes, any kind of class. I went to the am the AMAX at me.
Speaker 6: You know, they had the speakers and the people that teach little things.
Speaker 11: And then like, I went to the community College for a little bit, took a grooming dogs class, like and I'll just meet people in these classes. And then I would get on stage as much as possible because I'm a comedian. I would talk about my problems and the jokes didn't make no sense.
Speaker 6: Baby, y'all. It was bad. I was bombing, but it's okay.
Speaker 11: I was getting stuff off my chest, and I went to therapy. And after eleven months, then I started dating. And I started like, it's like the fog finally cleared.
Speaker 9: How long has it been for you?
Speaker 12: Well, it's been twelve months. But we lived together.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you gotta get out of there.
Speaker 12: Yeah no, no, we're not anymore. So we had to live together. We have a five year old boy, so we had to sell our house. I moved out in March, bought my own place, so you know, I focused on, you know, getting in a promotion at work, making sure I bought my own place, so of all the right things, and then it's you know, now twelve months later, I've been living, you know, out on my own since March, and then all of a sudden, the craziness stops, and you know, all of the things that I wanted to achieve I've done, and now it's just like emptiness.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, Now fill that up with something you always wanted to do. Crochet sew when maybe learn how to do here. Maybe become a dental high gennis, maybe you become a mechanic.
Speaker 6: Just pick up a little thing. You know.
Speaker 11: You went Australia. It's a gang of finance man out there. I would be hanging out at the little Is it a woman or a man that you're with where you were with?
Speaker 12: I was with a woman for fifty I would try a man.
Speaker 11: Now, see how I try try something different, Just see how it goes.
Speaker 6: You might not like it.
Speaker 11: You might be like, you know what, No, but it says a gang of finance min it's a gang of finance women too, so I would go enjoy it.
Speaker 12: I definitely have tried that.
Speaker 1: I think listen, first of all, you have to be grateful for all of the things that you have, Like you're not going through this and having financial struggles. You're not going through this and you're unhealthy, or you're sick, or you're kids sick or anything like that. Like you're feeling emptiness. That's a completely valid human emotion to feel.
Speaker 9: And feel it.
Speaker 1: But because it's not going to last forever, I promise you, you have to just feed your soul. You have to read books that are going to help you move on with your life. And what Tiffany is saying is great. I didn't know you did all that shit when you were going through your divorce.
Speaker 9: I mean, that's bad ass.
Speaker 1: To fill yourself up, Like do something that you never thought you do. Take a sailing class, or go take a pottery class, or do something that appeals to you, whatever that is. But just start giving to yourself more than you're giving in. It's okay to feel empty, it's okay to feel lonely, but you have to remember, like even the good times aren't permanent, so the bad times can't be permanent either.
Speaker 6: Or you could marry yourself. We could have a wedding for you, girl. We could put this out there together.
Speaker 1: Definitely just married herself two years ago. She's sending up on a two year anniversary.
Speaker 11: I'm coming up on that to year anniversary in August. Your congratulations, Yeah, I'm married me.
Speaker 1: Do you have a big support system?
Speaker 9: Do you have a good support system?
Speaker 12: So obviously I have my family, but you know, we were together a long time and we built a friendship group together. I think when she ended it, I stepped away because I didn't want to say anything hurtful or mean when I was angry to you know, mutual friends. So I'm slowly trying to get back into, you know, that friendship group that we had, but it's still awkward for me. I do have, you know, three really close friends, which is enough. Yeah, But now that I'm sort of living in back in the city in Sydney, you know, I want to go out and meet new people, but it's I feel like I'm not myself. It's just it's awkward. I've never been alone. And then obviously, you know, in terms of support, I have my son half the time, which is incredible.
Speaker 11: But you're a new self. You're not yourself. You're not yourself anymore. You're not that woman anymore that was married before. You are a new person now, so it's like, yeah, it's time to get to know you. It's time to get to know what you're really into it. For fifteen years, you were always consider it of this other person and what they liked and what can we do together? Now is what do I like? And what can I do with me that other people would want to do with me too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand that you're like experiencing this is a great loss, but like you have to kind of flip the script on this because it's a new beginning in your life and even though it's not one that you necessarily chose, you have it now. You have all this opportunity for a whole new life and that's while that can be daunting, it's super fucking exciting also, So like you just want to change the way that you're talking to yourself about this experience. This is this is this can be the beginning of something very positive, and I know that it is. Every breakup leads to some rebirth, a new experience for people like no one. I mean, it's very rare that you hold on to a breakup for years and years and years. So I think let go of the fact that it's been a year, and let go of that time stamp in your head. It's not that pertinent. What you want to do is really a wake up and write down five things that are going well for you in your life. Write down how much you love your son. That you're grateful for your job, that you're grateful you've got a promotion, that you're financially secure and independent, that you have a beautiful house. Write down all of these things so you remind yourself of how lucky and fortunate you are. You're not sick, you're not broke, you're not you know, you have friends, you have family, you have wonderful things. You're just holding onto the pain, and in order to release the pain, you need to remind yourself of what's going well.
Speaker 6: Great advice, and don't be afraid to cry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't yeah, lean out so you laugh, yeah yeah, because you will start laughing.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Crying is just a removal of all beliefs and a replacement of numans to create some new beliefs.
Speaker 1: But just try to shake off that feeling of awkwardness. When you feel that, like, try to let it loose, like just like let go of that. That's the old you that's somebody who's holding onto the past. So every time you think of that, just think of that Taylor Swift song. Shake it off, just like literally shake your body and be like, no, that's not who I am anymore, you know what I mean, And move through your life with that energy and just start uplifting yourself, because really, this is all you can ever do is be your own best advocate. You can't rely on other people to lift you up. You have to do it yourself.
Speaker 6: Now, are you trying to get back out there dating again or no? Not yet or what?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 12: No, not yet? I mean I have sort of gone out and met a few people, but no, I've just been trying to focus on my son, make sure he's mentally okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, focused on that.
Speaker 11: If you decide you want to start dating other people, let me know, because I know a few millionaire bitches that's you know, popping in Australia.
Speaker 12: You know, I'm not saying don't send them my wife.
Speaker 6: There we go.
Speaker 11: That's there because they know me while I was happy.
Speaker 4: That's the spirit that they were.
Speaker 1: But treat yourself with love and compassion. Okay, you are your best advocate and your happiness is important for your child happiness. So you got to just wake up every day and try and find the gratitude in where you are in this moment. And you're going to look back at this time in another year or two, I promise, and you're gonna be like, wow, that was really tough and I got through that like a fucking champ.
Speaker 12: Oh you guys are incredible. I'm s so much better already.
Speaker 1: But what promised me that you'll wake up and write down five things every day that you're grateful for.
Speaker 12: Absolutely. I do love journaling, so.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, So yeah, do that every day because that just sets you up for success for your day. And when you get off track and you get sad it, do the same thing. Write it down again, write down another five things. Just every time you start to feel like you're not on your right path and that like spirit of like shaking it off and lifting up, then just remind yourself that you're healthy, you're strong, you're vibrant, you have a son, like things are going well.
Speaker 6: You winning?
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, myles, let us know what you sign up for, what you start doing, what you start enjoying that you didn't think you would enjoy.
Speaker 12: Yeah, let's see. Let's see, I'm looking forward to meeting those millionaire baches.
Speaker 1: We'll send you a direction link to Tiffany's website.
Speaker 6: I got got you.
Speaker 11: I'm for it, all your information information to know you, I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 6: You know what, I'm gonna just tell you what. I be hanging out.
Speaker 12: So lovely to make you guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks Miles, Thanks Miles, sending you lots of love.
Speaker 12: Na, thank you.
Speaker 4: Oh sweetie.
Speaker 1: It breaks my heart when people's hearts are broken, I know.
Speaker 3: And she's really only like three months out of the chaos part of it, so it's interesting that she says, like, now it just feels like there's nothing because there is some Like it's so stimulating to me in the chaos, even though.
Speaker 4: It's like bad. Yeah, yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: It's like when you realize after a breakup there's a drama that comes with the breakup, right, and then when that goes away, it's almost like, well, now there's no one, you know, like even in the aftermath of the breakup, there's a there's a possibility of reconciliation, or there's drama attached that keeps the engine going.
Speaker 11: I don't have that much drama after my breakups just because I disappeared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had to like live together for like nine months after.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be that's messy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I disappear. You know, I'm a foster kid.
Speaker 11: I know how to evacuate the premises quickly and never show up again. I know how to do that. I hate that I do that. I hate that I do that, But I do that.
Speaker 1: Well, why do you hate that? You do it?
Speaker 11: Because I know that the other person wants to say more and do more, but it's like there's nothing else that could be said. There's nothing and I would love to be that ear for them to like pour their little heart out into. So they're not talking about me all over the world, but they gonna talk about me anyway, So just let it go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes you're Yeah, sometimes there's just too many conversations around the breakup.
Speaker 11: Right, And I don't even want to have them when I broke up with you know, a few people the last like I would say, the last four relationships I had. I think they thought I was gonna be like, why you don't want to we kept work on this. I'm like, uh, this seems like you want this to be over okay, cool, let's okay, you got your way.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go mind and get my little defel bag. Bye. And they're like, wait, that's it, that's it, were done.
Speaker 12: Bye.
Speaker 11: See you're around. I'm always smiling. I always say hello when I see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you actually you're right, you're I mean, obviously you're right because it's your life. But you aren't dramatic with breakups. Yeah, it's much better when it's not dramatic.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's much more assault like.
Speaker 11: It's better because they'd be like, you never really loved me. I'm like, but a man, you didn't fight for me. I'm not fighting. I'm not fighting for no man. There's too many of y'all out here.
Speaker 1: I was looking up the definition the difference between suppress and repress earlier because I always get confused by those two words, which one is conscious. Suppress is consciously when you consciously suppressed it, and repress is uncon I just thought i'd throw that out there in relation to what I don't know.
Speaker 9: And breakups.
Speaker 3: Well, our next question comes from Olivia and she says, Dear Chelsea, I never pictured myself writing into a podcast for advice on how to navigate men in the dating world.
Speaker 4: But here we are.
Speaker 3: I'm turning thirty five in May, and I have been seriously single for about six years. I have a good job, hobbies like camping and film photography, a dog, solived friendships, and a wonderful relationship with my family. I have my own radio show once a week on one of the local community stations here where I play tunes and chat music. I feel I have a lot to offer in a partnership, and that's exactly what I'm seeking a partner. I moved out to California on my own four years ago, and now I want someone to explore with. I'm on several dating apps, have been for a long time, and also try my hardest to put myself out there in the wild. But it seems, whether via an app or in person, there's no follow through from the guys, and they just seem lackluster about dating in general. Yeah, if and when I get a match, there is barely any follow through from them about wanting to get to know me or meet in person. It's beyond discouraging. I'm almost to the point where I've decided that my life might be better off without a man. I've enjoyed a lot of these last six years with just my dog. We have a peaceful existence and do as we please. Deep down, as much as I tell myself it doesn't matter. In the end, I want a partner. How do I keep putting in the effort when it feels totally unreciprocated by the opposite sex?
Speaker 1: Olivia, Hi, Olivia, Hello, This is Tiffany Hottish, our special guest.
Speaker 6: Hi girl, Hey, Hi, Hi.
Speaker 9: The good news is you're not alone.
Speaker 1: Many women are feeling this way, and I do think the apps and the social media aspect of everything has diminished.
Speaker 11: It's too many prositutes out here. Most of these women is prostitutes. Now they're making me so easy.
Speaker 6: No, this is real talk.
Speaker 11: I don't talk about fifty two dudes over the last seventeen days, and they all said, it's just really easy to just get us hundred dollars, and you can get a bed a beautiful woman for two hundred dollars and should do nasty things to you and go away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you would do nasty things to somebody for free.
Speaker 6: So yeah, but it's gonna take them a year for me to do.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I would just say, you're open. You've put yourself out there, so that's like all you can really do. You and you you seem like a go getter. You've moved to California on your own, you have your own radio show, you have all these things going on for you. Like I would really just invest in yourself and just know that when the person comes along, they're going to come along, and you're gonna be ready for them, you know what I mean. Enjoy your time without the expectation of meeting the guy.
Speaker 9: And it's a guy you're looking for, not a woman.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right, I wish it was.
Speaker 9: I know it would be so much easier.
Speaker 8: I feel like it'd be so much easier. Yeah. And in fact, I'm back in Connecticut visiting my family right now, and I kind of told them that I was going to be talking to you guys. And I fight. I fight the I feel like oftentimes women are fighting the tide of like societal pressure, you know. When I talk to Catherine pre interview, I've been happy, like the last six years, right doing my thing, moving to California, but I do sometimes find myself camping around adventures, saying like it would be nice to have someone sitting here with me, like drinking a glass of wine, or jumping in this lake or sleeping in a tent.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: So I'm very confident and fine traveling alone.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 8: I went to Italy for a month last year by myself, always just these lit Did you.
Speaker 6: Meet some guys there? And I say they horny Italy?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Girl, no what I know? And so oh I got.
Speaker 11: To say, you gotta come hang out with me. I gotta see what you're doing in these streets.
Speaker 9: You think you can help her?
Speaker 8: Just think so, sitting on the Spanish steps in Rome, saying it'd be nice to like have a glass of wine with someone. I'm loving traveling alone, but there are moments where I say to myself, it really would be nice to I think men too, I find between the ages of thirty five and thirty nine, think that have this like predisposition to think that women are looking for ringing and I just want someone to adventure with, have a good time, a committed partner in a way.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah I like that, I do.
Speaker 8: And yeah, it's just the last few experience I've had have just been a total letdown.
Speaker 1: So why don't you do this? Why don't you get off this call and write down the twenty things that you want in a man. Write down everything that you're looking for. It doesn't matter if it's materialistic or superficial, like the way they look. Whatever it is that comes into your head, the really most important twenty things to you. Write that down on a piece of paper, put it in a drawer, and don't look at it again, and go about your business and go about your life being grateful that you don't have the wrong guy in your life, or somebody who's draining you, or somebody you know what I mean, that you're not in a toxic relationship, you're free, you're independent, you have all this stuff going for you. The fact that you went to Italy for a month by yourself, that's badass. I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't go to Italy by myself for a month. I don't even know how to find my way around, you know, places like I So like you're crushing life, and any guy that would get to be with you is a huge addition.
Speaker 9: It has to be a huge addition.
Speaker 1: And so I don't doubt that you're going to meet somebody that's going to fit the criteria. But I think you need to really put it out there and put it in your drawer and just leave it there and you can continue on the apps or you cannot, but really just enjoy the time that you have by yourself, and because it won't be forever, there will be somebody that comes along. There always is, whether it's your forever person or just somebody for a few months, somebody will come into your life.
Speaker 8: I think I go back and forth about the apps because they can become a really dark ye at a dark place, and so that was also something I wanted to pick your brain about the apps, because I know I've heard you do your stand up and talk how you dabbled in the apps. I think for like a bit, and I'm at to the point now where I don't want to pay for them anymore and I kind of just want to delete them and maybe, like just as you were saying, let the chips fall, kind of real they will. I just feel like there's no success on there.
Speaker 3: Are you ever asking somebody out when you like are out in the wild and you feel a vibe with like the cube race.
Speaker 8: Or when I did that. I did that about a month ago. I met a guy at a birthday party and we hit it off. I was traveling, he was traveling. We said, let's get in touch when we get back. He got in touch with me. We went to a little music festival up the coast. We had a great time, invited him back down tour I was living. We didn't have sex or anything. We hooked up. He in fact said that he was trying to approach his relationships differently and take things slow. So I thought, okay, these are like green flags and as it goes and what I've been experiencing the last last six years. The next morning, he was saying how he could. He thought his summer was going to be like his alone time and he wasn't ready to like commit to anything yet, but that we should stay in touch. And you know, I asked him to hang out a few more. It was kind of just like a ghosting thing, like I asked him to hang out again. I told him my coming up to San Francisco, and I just never heard from him.
Speaker 6: Girl block that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Well, she doesn't have to block him because he's not to connect with her.
Speaker 8: Tiffany, what this guy still does is he'll like my Instagram stories.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is, So are you listening. I hope you are sending this episode, because honestly, I hate this ship with this idea that a man like this is. This is why they I know, but don't.
Speaker 11: That's the hole, okay, And that's what he wanted to be was a how did he eat your ask at least like at the end of the day, like like, and that's why you move on, move on if I was you personally, Okay.
Speaker 6: So I like Bumble. I don't know about y'all, but I like going on. I like going on Bubble.
Speaker 11: And what I've noticed is okay, So I'll go to a new place, uh, and I'll like pick you know, you could pick. Look, and so I look for guys where I'm going to go, Like I'm going to Louisville, Kentucky this week. So I look for guys on there and their shock that is me. They're like, don't believe it's me. And what I love about Bumble is you can FaceTime with them through the app and they never have your phone number, right, It's so hard I could tell. And I tell them, Look, I'm not trying to have no boyfriend. I'm not looking for nothing serious. I'm coming to your town. I want to do something fun. I want you to take me somewhere in your town that's fun. You're gonna have to and it better be a good time. And don't be smelling funny, don't be looking crazy. Don't be there, because I will talk about you to your face, sir. Every single one's like, oh, Mary, challenge accepted, like and they show up right and I just give them kind of like a criteria of what they gotta do before they even like, get in my space if you're trying to be in my space, because I think men love challenges, men love rules and and rules of engagement, and like, oh can I push the boundaries with her? And then and then I'll tell them by the end of the day that like, hey man, this was super fun. Thanks for taking me to this music. Thanks for showing me a piece of your town. I don't ever want to see you again. They'd be like, what, yeah, I'm cool on you, bro, like this, but this was an amazing experience.
Speaker 6: I had a good time.
Speaker 11: Then that guy is constantly sending me messages in Bumble like can you hang out again?
Speaker 6: Then he starts following me on.
Speaker 11: Instagram like hey, it was really you, and I really want to hang out look to check out this thing, and then they're sending me facts about their town and ship like and I appreciate it, but that that wasn't the guy for me. But also girl farmers only dot com if you it's some men with land that know.
Speaker 6: That understands cycles.
Speaker 1: Instinct.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they understand available patient.
Speaker 11: You could tell them any motherfucking thing you let you get away with it, like the guy from.
Speaker 8: No. I don't know about success I have.
Speaker 11: I've had fun. I've had fun. I haven't had sex with anybody on there. I don't have a boy friend from there. But I've made some really great friends. I've learned a lot about the land. I've learned a lot about the vessels. And you know, as a business woman, you know, I'm always like and I'm into food and stuff, so I want to I only want to be around people that's into what I'm into. Right, So I've been learning so much. I done made some investments too land. Yeah, in farmland, not necessarily a guy who I was dating Farmland, but like in anyways, it doesn't matter. I made investments meeting these guys, and I'm learning. I think I'm learning a lot. Like at the end of the day, I'm not going into it thinking of, oh, I'm gonna get a husband. I'm going in like I want, like you said, a partner. I want to grow with somebody. I want to learn something. Can you teach me something? Like I ask every guy, can what you're gonna teach me today?
Speaker 1: Like I don't want to teach me something.
Speaker 11: I'm like thirsty for knowledge, sir. Some of these women out here thirsty for dick. I'm thirsty for knowledge.
Speaker 1: Another thing you can do is can you can geo target where you live? You know what I mean? And for Instagram and kind of slide into people's dms.
Speaker 8: Oh interesting, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean, Like look at their profile. That kind of gives you a nice full picture of what's happening if they're married or if they have a girlfriend, or you know what the situation is, and like look within your area and just start like you know, browsing, use that as a dating app.
Speaker 6: That makes to yet a dmy You're.
Speaker 1: Fully you know, you're you have no problem like approaching a man. I mean, listen, you're my hero. From this call. You're doing everything fucking right. So like I love it. A lot of women don't have the balls to go up and ask men like to go out.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: I can even be shy around that myself, which doesn't really make much sense.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just because yeah, yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Just girl stuff. But I love what you're doing. I love everything you're doing, and it's just like, enjoy yourself.
Speaker 6: Are you afraid to date younger?
Speaker 8: I'm not afraid to date younger, but I do I feel like there should. I feel like my cap is like twenty eight.
Speaker 11: Because I noticed twenty six year old dude, he's six foot two, very hands, he might be six foot fowhere.
Speaker 1: Where do you live in California?
Speaker 8: Santa Cruz, California.
Speaker 6: Oh he's in LA.
Speaker 8: Here's my thing. Like, even guys who are like the immaturity just lasts for like so long. So my fear with dating younger is like, yeah, I can't even get like.
Speaker 11: But if they're a business man, there's younger business Like, there's all souls out here.
Speaker 6: They approached me all the time. There's some young bro men out here.
Speaker 8: I think one of my good qualities is that I am open.
Speaker 3: So Okay, this might not be your vibe, but just hear me out. I think a lot of women who are into a masculine guy need to start seeing about dating transmen because you have like the personality you have, like they were raised right.
Speaker 4: And then you have all the masculine qualities of a man.
Speaker 1: If this is the second time you've brought that up, it feels like you want a data transfer. I mean, and you're happily married, but you know, I mean, you shouldn't really transmit out.
Speaker 8: No, I'm not there's I'm not really like I said, I'm very open. It's just the years keep rolling on.
Speaker 9: You know, how old are you?
Speaker 8: She's thirty, I'm thirty five.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think you're probably going to meet somebody, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't know that you're going to marry someone, but you're definitely going to meet a couple more guys in your life like that.
Speaker 11: State sales, funerals. It's always vulnerable men at funerals.
Speaker 6: I've met. I've dated a lot of men at.
Speaker 11: From funerals, and they spoil you too because they trying to feel better. Uh didn't I say it? Stay sales auctions are usually good. There's a lot of good men here. Grocery stores near gyms, a place to meet. Your grocery store near the gym is the best place, not in the gym, but ba.
Speaker 1: So if you're in Santa Cruz, join a biking group or join a hiking group or whatever, rock climbing, whatever, you're in services and find some you know, find some different kind of groups of people that way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, joining groups, that's something. Yeah, I moved there. I've moved. I've been in California for four years. I've been in Santa Cruz for a little over a year, so still kind of I've just now started feeling applimated.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You so you're new to that area, So yeah, give it a little bit more time.
Speaker 9: I bet you're going to meet someone.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you're pretty. You're gonna pull fast if you just like I just gonna have fun. Ah, yes, she will be mine.
Speaker 8: This is a good story to tell. My girlfriends were like, you got to tell this story. I met a gay a dating app in San Francisco, and it very soon into the day. I was like, oh, this is going to be a good time, not a long time sort of situation, which I was into because again just trying to like make connections. We ended up being in Las Vegas, at the same time for a concert, and he met up with a bunch of my friends and I hadn't gotten laid in a really long time, and they were like, this is your night, like the guy from San Francisco's in Las Vegas, like perfect, perfect, perfect. We go back up to the hotel room. We're hooking up. Inches from penetration. He tells me has an STD.
Speaker 6: Oh hell, it's not the time.
Speaker 1: At least he told you, I know, But at least he told you what was the STD? What was the STD?
Speaker 8: Herpes?
Speaker 1: And was he having an outbreak or herpy outbreak or he just.
Speaker 8: He wasn't having an outbreak?
Speaker 1: But oh well, that's very responsible.
Speaker 8: But I wasn't an out But he didn't have a condom?
Speaker 9: Right, yes, but he did the right thing.
Speaker 6: I'm a jack you off.
Speaker 1: But where is that guy now?
Speaker 8: He's traveling the world somewhere.
Speaker 1: Catching more stvs. So okay, well, okay, well, at least he told you. So that's not the worst thing in the world.
Speaker 8: No, it's not. But between that interaction and the one who keeps liking my Instagram stories, I just am like, those are the latest interactions I've had with the male species.
Speaker 1: My my Listen, there are a lot better than some of the other stories that are out there. And my advice to all women is to stop fucking looking to check and see who is looking at your Instagram stories. It doesn't matter. If that person wants to contact you, there will, and it's not because they're looking through your stories like it's like watching someone watching TV. It does Does it matter who's looking through your Instagram stories? It doesn't matter unless that person sends you a message about your Instagram story and then you want to talk, and then they're initiating a conversation. So I would just stop looking at that.
Speaker 8: You're very right. I think it's just this this kind of like maddening, Like Okay, I never heard from him, right, and he didn't text me back? Why is he liking my story? Like get out of my life? So Tiffany's point, I think I'm just gonna like remove him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, mute is as black and black?
Speaker 11: What he what he got to call you to be like, hey, I can't see you on the stories more. Well, you're not supposed to see me no more. You're a ghost boom all right, keep us posted. Will you let us know a few months if you meet someone.
Speaker 6: What the vibe is.
Speaker 8: Okay, I will do that, and I am gonna take your advice.
Speaker 11: I want to invitation to your baby shower and to your wedding. I predict that in two years she will be getting married. Okay, it will be very pregnant, and I'll make sure invitation. Okay you want, okay, whatever, You're gonna be pregnant if you might not have it, but in two years, in two years, mark my word, In two years, you're gonna be like dang, Tiffany said. I'm not saying I'm psychic, but my instincts tell me in two years, it's you're gonna be hemmed up. You're gonna be cooking and cleaning and all this stuff and happy as here.
Speaker 8: Okay, I like that mindset. I'm gonna take your advice, though, Chelsea, and write down, put it in a.
Speaker 11: Drawer, write it down, help and right down. Tiffany said, in two years, I'm gonna be in a relationship.
Speaker 4: Recorded.
Speaker 11: Yes, I want the invitation to the wedding and the baby shower, because I know you say you're not you're not thinking about having nobody's but you're gonna have a baby.
Speaker 6: You're gonna have two of them.
Speaker 11: We will come and we will be like the party.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you so much, take care of Thank you. That was that was she was awesome.
Speaker 9: She's great. That was great.
Speaker 6: Guests.
Speaker 1: Thank you you you're a great guest. Tiffany, I promise.
Speaker 4: With your nonsense.
Speaker 1: Her full name is Tiffany Sarah Cornelia Hattish.
Speaker 9: Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I knew that?
Speaker 9: Did you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And her new movie, Haunted Heist is on video on Maya Baby Yea.
Speaker 6: I love you, I love you.
Speaker 3: If you want advice from Chelsea, right into Dear Chelsea podcast at gmail dot com. Dear Chelsea is a production of iHeartMedia. Follow Chelsea on all socials at Chelsea Handler and find Katherine on TikTok at flash Cadabra. Dear Chelsea is edited and engineered by Brandon Dickert executive producer Katherine Law. Find full video episodes and minisodes now on Netflix, and get tickets to see Chelsea live at Chelseahandler dot com