Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hennity Show. Toll free your numbers eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn if you want to be a part of the program. Washington Times reporting today Chuck Schumer, who came Jeffries warning that Democrats will not fund the Department of Homeland Security unless the Trump administration reinstates Biden's immigration policies. Okay, that is that is not going to happen. Democratic leaders have put out a list of ten demands for ICE reforms. If they are going to fund ICE, why would they want no mass for ICE agents, especially in light of the increase of incidents of attacks on ICE agents you know, upp a whopping what thirteen hundred percent, the same with vehicular attacks on ice that's up eighteen hundred percent, and threat level against ICE agents up eight thousand percent. Why would they ever want something like this, But that's one of their demands. They've been docked and they're going after their families. They are saying that ICE agents should constantly display their unique ID number. You can tell an ICE agent when they're coming, when they're working. I mean, it's not like people are out there, you know, dressing up as ICE agents. We haven't had any incidents. Okay, you can give in on that one. Jeffries and Schumer are arguing that federal funds should not be used to conduct immigration operations near sensitive locations. Okay, there's no such thing. There should be no such thing as a safe haven for people that don't obey our laws, respect our laws, borders and sovereignty. Then it goes on to say they want to uphold the use of forced standards. Well, they already have that in place. That's for law all law enforcement. And then they go on to say, by the way, I'm not against them demanding body cams, which, by the way, most of them already have. And and they come up with ridiculous language, language like no parliamentary police. There is no parliamentary police. This is ridiculous. Now, the backstory behind all of this, and what's interesting about this is Democrats in the Senate they're talking a big game on ice behind closed doors. They are scared to death. That's the backstory. Axios even had this today. It's not about trying to enact immigration reform. They want to try to turn this into a political issue without the damage that is that they will likely incur. You know, if there's a private caucus meeting, apparently Senate Democrats discussed how to beat back GOP attempts to steer the debate over ice into one about illegal immigration. And multiple sources familiar told us about the meeting, and they are concerned that Republicans are injecting rightly so, because it's all related the Save Act, which would be voter ID You can't have illegals voting and elections. They don't want election integrity measures, and they don't want to hold sanctuary cities and states accountable. Uh, And they're making that the That is the issue that they fear. That is the pressure point that Republicans are going to use anyway. Joining us now to discuss the law as it relates to all of this, is Gene Hamilton, president of American First Legal, explaining how they are going to be helping icbpdhs uphold the law and defending them against baseless claims brought by the left and their minions. As we have pointed out many times, there's a lot of astroturfing, a lot of these these so called spontaneous protests or anything. But you have you know, these multi billionaires that are funding a lot of the organization and funding these mobs. Basically, it's rent a mob anyway. Geen Hamilton, welcome.
Speaker 2: Back, sir Jean, thank you for having me on.
Speaker 1: So the Democrats have one posture publicly, but behind closed doors, all the reports are they're scared to death over the issue.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, this is classic on their point on their part, which is to say, they are trying to take one of the greatest strengths of President Trump and the Republican Party impermanent, into one of the biggest vulnerabilities. But they can't do it by taking on the issue head on. They can't say, well, we don't want anyone to actually get deported, we don't want open borders. Instead, what they have to do is they have to manipulate, and they have to create imagery of overreach by ICE and by the federal government. And of course that's not what ICE is doing. Ice is not overreaching. They're not doing anything other than enforcing our immigration laws. But because their ends are the destruction of this constitutional republic, their ends are the destruction of Donald Trump's administration, they are trying to use what they're doing right now on the streets to convince people that somehow, some way. This is the equivalent of you know, the modern civil rights movement, and that every American across the United States is a risk of being arrested, detained by ice, having their house broken into, all these other types of things. They're just complete and total garbage, garbage. All of it's garbage. All of it's being done for nefarious political ends, and it is not going to work, I don't think. But we all have to do a lot between them and then to stop their plans from capturing more and more Americans viewpoints.
Speaker 1: Now, there are some Democrats like David Axelrod Julian Epstein, for example, who I used to debate many years ago during the Clinton impeachment, former Chief Counsel for the House Judiciary Democrats, and he wrote, you know, an article today had showed up in the New York Post. The headline is DEM's demented ice demands, and he went through the list of of how Democrats you know, the list that I just went through, and then you know, their basic posture now is defund ice. And then he points out this other demand that they want to require judicial warrants to make an arrest, and that would saddle every federal district court with an average of six thousand or more warrant applications a year. And this if ICE kept up the twenty twenty five pace, which is about seven hundred thousand people illegal immigrants detained and ultimately deported, it would be impossible. It would be a system over load the likes of which we've never had, which basically plays into the narrative anyway, which is they really want them to stay illegally in the country, and they're the party that's that's all in favor of providing voting rights. They don't want the Save Act, they don't want proof of citizenship for voting, and then all these sanctuary citizen states are providing all these benefits, taxpayer funded benefits to illegals, and it's bankrupting states like California.
Speaker 2: I couldn't set it better. Look, what these Democrats are doing is they're being.
Speaker 3: It's hard to put.
Speaker 2: Into words to describe precisely how bad what it is that they're doing here to our country. Because again Donald Trump secured the border, Donald Trump's enforcing our immigration laws. They know they can't take it on head on and say we don't want illegal aliens to be deported, so instead what they're trying to do is trying to raise all these other issues. So, oh, we don't want ICE agents to wear a mask, Oh we want them to go get judicial warrants. They do all of these other things thinking that the American people aren't going to notice that. What they're actually trying to do is to grind immigration enforcement to a halt, so they can let everyone say that Joe Biden let into the country. Joe Biden let over ten million people at least come into the country during his administration. We already have illegal aliens here before then. So instead of trying to take things head on, they lost. In the one big beautiful bill last summer, ICE was funded. They've got their staffing up, they're on the up and up. Things are looking good. They know that they're on they're losing, they're on their heels. But so what they have to do now is come up with all these ridiculous things. To your point, judicial warrants are not a thing in civil immigration enforcement. They're not real. That's not how the system has worked for decades. If they require judicial warrants, it would grind the entire system to a complete halt, which is what they want. They want to do it, but they don't want accountability for actually doing so.
Speaker 1: Okay, so tell me what American First Legal is doing to help out ice agents and enforcement agents as they do their job and try to do their job. And this is the frustrating part. I mean, they have arrested the worst of the worst, thousands of murderers and rapists and child molesters and gang members and other violent criminals. They've they've arrested them, They've reported all of them, and they you know, the thanks they get is being called Nazis and Gestapo. And if people want to have a disagreement over the two incidents in play, that's fine, and they can be as critical as they want. They can be Monday morning quarterbacks. They're not in the situation. It's very hard to judge I think from a videotape. You know, Alex Pretti, for example, is a great example. I still to this day have a lot of questions about what actually happened in that incident. I don't have as many questions in the Renee good case, considering the agent involve was hit and had internal bleeding. But they want to take these isolated incidents and they want to turn it into you know, like a mass killing, you know, and the Nazi comparison is so obnoxious on so many levels, and they have no qualms doing it, and they're all doing it, yeah, Sean.
Speaker 2: So what we're doing is we've announced that we are going to present ICE and CVP agents and officers with respect to any civil claims that they may have against people who violate their rights. Now, as a point of comparison, just briefly here, the Department of Justice just announced the arrest of somebody who was threatening ICE agents and officers today, which was great, and that is a remedy that I imagine that they will be pursuing swiftly and strongly in every instance in which they can. But ICE agents and officers don't just have the ability to or don't just deserve the protection through criminal prosecution of people who threaten them. They also have civil rights, just like any other American does. They have the right not to be defined, they have the right to not be illegally docked, they have the right not to be assaulted. They have the right to actually try to do their jobs. There's lots of federal and state laws, things at common law that are at issue here, and no one else has stepped up for these ICE and CVP agents and officers. Over the decades, this has been an ongoing, kind of progressively worse campaign that the Left has been engaged in. Of course, it's really flamed up now over the last year because of Donald Trump's success and because of what the left is trying to do here. So we are going to step up and we're going to represent anybody who is an ICE or CVP agent or officer who has had their rights violated. We're happy to do it, and we look forward to what the future is going to hold.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, we'll come right back. We'll continue more with Gene Hamilton. He is the president of American First Legal. Then we'll get to your phone calls coming up. Eight hundred nine foot one, Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program, find a moment with Gene Hamilton. He's the president of American First Legal and he's helping out ICE, CBP and DHS agents in their effort to uphold the law of our country. Couldn't be necessary, but it is. Is there any remedy when somebody calls you a Nazi or Gestapo because that's slander. To me, that's smearing. PRIs merchment at the highest level. And I think you can make an argument that an ice agent is not a public figure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, it's kind of that. It's going to depend upon the context and precisely what said some of the There will be a lot of argument about ice age interopticers being public figures and the higher standard that's attendant to that when you come to defamation law analysis. But the point here that you're making, Sean is one correct, which is people don't just get to lie with malice or say you're a Nazi baby killer when there's no basis in fact for doing that, and expect that they're not going to be held accountable in some way or another because what they're not, what they're it's more than just that word. It's more than just that need. When they use that term. We all know this now. But when they use that term or they use that type of language, they're trying to dehumanize the ice agent, the CDP agent.
Speaker 1: Well, they're really doing more than that, aren't they. They're inciting the mobs to engage in behavior. If you believe somebody is a Nazi you feel justified in doing, you know, by by doing anything necessary to stop them.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, that spot on, Sean. That's exactly what they're trying to do. And they don't care about the consequences. They don't care. They know what they could lead to, and they don't care. It's evil, it's sick. It must be stopped. Look again, as you said earlier, people have every right to criticize, to express disagreement, say that they don't like immigration enforcement at all. That's totally fine. We're not talking about that. We're talking about people who are violating civil rights and civil liberties and putting a target on the backs of our law enforcement in this country, and we will not stand for it.
Speaker 1: I don't think we should have many ICE agents contact that you are ready or no.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've been getting some inquiries already and we are engaging, so stay tuned for more.
Speaker 1: All right now, people want to get in touch with you if they work for ICE, DHS, how could they get in touch with you?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Sean, thank you. It's af legal dot org. There is a contact us section and there's a form to fill out there and that's all folks need to know. So again, a f Legal dot Org and go to the contact section and you will find a form to fill out and our team will be right back in touch.
Speaker 1: Oh. The American people need to know this and it's not being highlighted enough. Of my view, and that is we have southern border apprehensions now at the lowest level since nineteen seventy nineteen seventy's, it's pretty remarkable. Anyway, we appreciate you being with us, Geene Hamilton, keep up the good work, President of American First Legal. Thank you, sir, eight hundred and nine point one. Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program, all right. Our buddy Stephen A. Smith was on with Bill Maher. I think Bill Maher was actually on with Steven am I getting that right, London. I'm pretty sure it was that way. But they were doing a podcast together and both of them slamming Democrats. Now, okay, look at where the Democrats stand. Defund dismantle, nobail, reimagine the police. Now they want to defund ice, which is insane. Voted against the largest tax cut in history, voted for the largest tax increase in history. And of course they are climate alarmist, religious cultists, and that means we'd be paying twice as much for a gallon of gasoline that we're paying now under President Trump. And I can keep going on and on and on and now. They don't want simple integrity measures in spite of the overwhelming eighty plus percent of Americans and all demographics, including seventy one percent of Democrats, that want voter ID, they don't want it, and they have the likes of Tucky Schumer Jim Crow two point zero. No, it's not Jim Crow two point zero. If you want free and fair elections, it's simple. The fact that the Democrats don't want them makes me very suspicious. I can only think of, you know, nefarious intentions on their part for not wanting voter ID, signature verification, gain to custody controls, updated voter rolls, and partisan observers in every precinct in the country, watching the voting all day, the vote counting all night. Why would you be against any of that? How is that unfair to anybody? In the end, you end up with more confidence in the results and you have integrity in the process. It's just simple, basic common sense. Anyway, Democrats don't want that. They're calling it Jim Crow two point zero. Here's Steven am Bell Maher Chuck Schumer called.
Speaker 4: What Trump's trying to do with the elections, he called it Jim Crow two point zero.
Speaker 1: And what I guarded against.
Speaker 4: I said, you know, I've taken heat from the Democratic Party from time to time. You certainly have, you know, on numerous occasions. And I said, don't get trumpish, don't engage in that kind of hyperbole, because we living in the year twenty twenty six. And when you start bringing up Jim Crow two point zho, you're trying to harken back to a time that most people recognize. No, we're not living in those times right now. Of course we've got our troubles, but we're not doing don't do that because that's playing right into Trump's hands.
Speaker 3: Was I writing saying that.
Speaker 5: Yes, And you're factually right, it's this thing that he's trying to do with conceding elections that it's not primarily a racial issue. Not everything is primarily a racial issue. It has Rachel obertones, as does everything in this country. But yes, you're right, it's foolish to make it about that. And it's also foolish because Biden used that exact phrase about voting in Georgia, and then they did poland after that next election came up and even the black folks said we had no problem voting. So you know, like you say, don't engage in the kind of hyperbole that's just going to bite you in the ass.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the Democrats are going to be able to defend. You know, there are people out there that are pessimistic about the midterms, and I'm just telling you it's ten months away. Does cool you jets a little bit? Just everyone needs to calm down. I know everyone gets worked up during election years, and this is the predictable type of hyperbole that you're going to get from the left, But it's not going to win them an election. Usually peace and prosperity drive elections, if I am correct. Well, let's start with the Atlanta FED. If they come out anywhere in the five percent range for fourth quarter GDP growth, that is massive. We now have trillions of dollars as we speak being infused into the economy. Because of the trillions of dollars. President Trump got in committed manufacturing dollars, and that's for semiconductor chips and pharmaceuticals and automobiles and rare earths, Okay, high paying career jobs coming online for the American people. Every American that works for a living is seeing a drastic reduction in their taxes thanks to the one big, beautiful bill. Americans also that work in the service industry the heart and soul of this country, hard working men and women. No tax on tips, no tax on overtime. Seniors are benefiting from no tax on Social Security credits. Voted against that. Every American is benefiting from the lowest gas prices we've had in five years. Because every product you buy at every store you go to, you pay more when transportation costs go up. Transportation costs now are dramatically lower. Manufacturing costs are lower because energy prices are lower. Inflation is in check, interest rates are coming down. Now there's a lag period, and I would expect by the end of the second quarter into the third quarter this year, this economy is going to be humming like never before. So if peace and prosperity drive elections. On the prosperity point of view, I think that Americans is going to look at this. I don't think most Americans want defund dismantled nobel. I don't think they want defund ice. I don't think most Americans want higher taxes. I don't think Americans want to pay five dollars per gallon of gasoline. All right, let's get to a busy phones eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to join us, Mike in Texas. God bless Texas. Mike. How are you, sir, I'm great, Sean.
Speaker 3: God bless you. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: God bless you, my friend. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a first time caller, but I'm a longtime listener. And Sean, I've never met anybody in my life like you that agrees with everything I stand for. So I tip my hat to you. But I want to talk a little bit about ice, and I want to talk a little bit about Minnesota in particular. My heart goes out to the vice agents and when we should be buying them lunch and dinner every time we see them out. We really should. They're up against insurmountable odds in Minnesota. But I'd like to throw a curveball in here, just I want your opinion on this. You believe these are paid protesters in Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: We already know they're paid protesters. We know that billionaires are funding a lot of what you're seeing on TV. This is not an any way organic, It's just not I would I mean, you could literally rent a mob.
Speaker 3: Now we've had two deaths and those are tragic, Sean and I would never ever, ever make light of that. But somebody put those people in harm's way. Where's Osha at and all of this? Isn't that safety in the workplace?
Speaker 1: I think, I mean, in a lot of ways, I think you're correct. I mean, look, if you get into.
Speaker 3: Paying these people, whoever's paying them, they've got some accountability here. I was an employer. I owned a business, and if I had a workplace incident OSA two thousand logs to fill out. I had audits, I had investigations, and if I was your fault, I had to fix it or pay a fine.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right now, And I've asked the FBI Director on air Cash Betel, I've asked the Attorney General, Pam BONDI if in fact, there's an investigation into who's funding these protests that are endangering the lives of law enforcement, there is an investigation into the money they have both said so publicly. They have both said so in interviews with me. Stay tuned, is what I'd have to say to you, Mike. We appreciate you, man, God bless you. Eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, South Carolina, Catherine is next day, Catherine. How are you glad you call?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Well, as I'm also a first time caller. And here's another wrinkle on the paid protesters from the other side. So as I understand that a lot of these protesters are being paid, some of them quite well, and it's cash and small amounts that might not be put on a ten ninety nine. So are these people reporting them on their tax returns? Maybe we can get them off the streets for tax evasion like they got al capone.
Speaker 1: Oh think it's a bad idea at all. I mean, look, I just think at the end of the day, if you are organizing to law enforcement in harm's way, there should be enough laws on the books because to me, by its very definition, that is obstruction. To me by definition, that is aiding in a betting and law breaking. When you have an app that goes nationwide that discloses any ice operation. You're endangering the lives of these officers by removing the element of surprise, and it's simple to me, Okay, you can't do that. If you do that, you're putting their lives in jeopardy and there should be accountability for that.
Speaker 6: But they're having some trouble getting them off the streets because they're just standing there blowing whistles. But if you could actually start getting them for something illegal, like not claiming the income they're getting on their tax returns, that might discourage someone.
Speaker 1: The problem is, by the time you know, it becomes tax season and they have to report it, I mean, you know, whatever is happening is long over. I don't think that's the best most efficient way to do it.
Speaker 6: If if they started getting people for this, people would be a little more discouraged and you could get the professional ones that make more money actually tax evasions of federal selling with jail time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just think the better way is if they are obstructing justice aiding in a betting. I think that's a more logical way to go at it. I think secondarily, you know, the billionaires, they're not stupid. They will fund something innocuous and claim ignorance that the money is being spent to run a mob, and it becomes very difficult to prove in a quarter law, but beyond a reasonable doubt. I mean, it's frustrating. Anyway, I do appreciate the call. Catherine, God bless you. Right quick break right back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number. You want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 7: The final hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it and stay tuned for the final hour Free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Back to our busy phones, Paul Free, It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Back to Texas. Mary next Sean Hannity Show. What's up Mary? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: I'm fine, Thank you. I just wanted to go back to a few days ago. We're talked about the Super Bowl and I'm on with Linda. I am boycotting the Super Bowl halftime and I have not been watching the game because disrespect for our US American patriotism. They just not all the teams, not all the players. But it started with the forty nine ers years ago, and if they're if they're you know, doing that sort of flagrant halftime, it's not okay.
Speaker 1: I really don't give a flying rip about the halftime show. I care about the game. I think this year, especially in the playoffs, you've you've had some of the most fascinating, some of the closest, some of the best comebacks of any football season I've seen. And it definitely is a gladiator sport. Uh. Do I think they made a horrible choice my opinion, Yeah, I wouldn't have been my choice. But you know, during the halftime, so I can promise you I will probably be cooking all of the food Linda is not capable of making, because I am a much better chef than she is.
Speaker 8: You know, I just I just disrespectful. I'm a very big ad.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you know what teams are playing this year?
Speaker 2: I do not, And I think Mary.
Speaker 1: I, then you're really not a football fan. I mean you're like Linda, Linda, have you figured out what teams are?
Speaker 9: But that's not true. It's not that she's not a football fan and that she said she's America. First, she puts the NFL in the back burner, wear a balloon.
Speaker 1: No, you're making an excuse. How do you not know? Is the season Supertrads? I'm fully aware of who's in the super Bowl. No, you were not the other day and you just got to say from Katie Oh Bolth, that's total complete Adam schift. You're full of it.
Speaker 9: No, yes, after that show and that was to day. Oh you looked it up after we do do research on this show.
Speaker 1: You know, all right, so you looked it up, but you didn't know when I asked you the first time, you had no clue who was in the super Bowl.
Speaker 9: No, and I couldn't care less. Actually I could care less. Let me rephrase that I could care a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm I'm fas fascinated by the matchup and by the game, and I happen to be a friends the NFL. Robert Craft is one of the nicest people that are running that are very pro Israel. And that's one guy. That's one guy. His team is in the Super Bowl. I'm gonna watch and I'm going to cheer for his team to win.
Speaker 9: You know what, if he was smart, he should start another league that was Pro America.
Speaker 1: He'd make a kill okay. I love the Florida Panthers. I don't watch a lot of their their intermissions between periods. I mean, I'll watch some of the highlights, and then you know, I end up doing other stuff and then go back to the game when it starts, you know, when the next period starts. How many periods in hockey do you know? And stop looking around the room, you know? Are you getting all your answers from Katie?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Hockey is the one sport I know, all right? How many? How many a little bit? How many periods in football? How many periods of there are no periods in football? There's four quarters? Oh, oh, you're welcome.
Speaker 9: How many periods in baseball except for the portal? That's no good about baseball? I know there's nine innings and that's it.
Speaker 1: You know nothing. Can you name one player in baseball today?
Speaker 9: No, not one that's a god's on his trip.
Speaker 1: Harper? My son has a Harper. And by the way, your food, your cookie is nowhere near as good as mine. We'll get to this later. You don't know anything about the NFL. You didn't even know who's playing the Super Bowl. I don't want to talk. I just know they suck. That's all I need to know. Okay uh, I'm o Patriots, That's all I'm saying. All Right, When you go grocery shopping, look for greenberry cereal. Look for silver Palapasta sauce, the official foods of the Sean Hennity Show.