Speaker 1: Guess what decision We're about to make?
Speaker 2: Horrible decision?
Speaker 1: How do everybody? We have the Horrible Decisions podcast, and we're going to be in Dallas, Texas, moriial day weekend, bitch is a Sunday. We're gonna be headlining the two Togetherland Festival. And you bitched better than I. How no motherfucker work on Sunday? Call out?
Speaker 2: Ho?
Speaker 3: I mean you could do that. But also it's a three day weekend. They have Monday off. We will see you guys in Dallas, Texas at the together Land Festival. Make sure you get your tickets now. We will be live on the podcast stage. That's May twenty six. Get your tickets now at togetherland dot com. Hey guys, welcome to another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: I'm your girl, Mandy.
Speaker 3: B aka pet De Sign aka Pegan Marco aka that bitch.
Speaker 1: Hey everybody, I'm weazy. I really don't like them when we have a white guest. I'm the one that invited them, but I just, I mean, it's a theme. I try to bringe the gap. At least this one fucks black girls. Here we go. Welcome everyone.
Speaker 2: I hate to say, if you can say my last name. I ain't Guardina. How to pronounce that thing is Guardina? Almost you're missing like it's gua. Yeah, yeah, you could say Vinny g.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, we is Bennie from Jersey, shorty, y'all. That's all we know.
Speaker 2: But I don't know like white, Like I'm Italian, my mother was born my mother was born in.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna like.
Speaker 2: I'm white.
Speaker 1: You know, we don't.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it makes you feel you know what. Wait, here's white, We're right next to it. What's crazy? I'm not trad I was.
Speaker 3: I was trying to think of like the accent, the Jersey Shore accent, because it's similar and I'm probably the white is probably gonna get on me.
Speaker 2: I thought it was similar to like Long Island, So.
Speaker 1: I was really gonna try to that's fair.
Speaker 2: I was gonna try to do it. Baby, I don't know how to do motherfucker.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about like that?
Speaker 2: See it sound like sopranos, Yeah kind of, But that's even different, Like there's different sectors. There's Jersey. I'm from Staten Island from New York. Then there's that's different than Long Island. Staten Island. Really it's a little little island.
Speaker 1: Crazy, I've never island.
Speaker 2: I'll take you there on the first.
Speaker 3: Off, I know where it's. That's where we us from. And I'm in love with Methan man. But the crazy thing, boy, the crazy thing is when I lived in Florida, my my last boyfriend in high school was from New York. But I just knew he was from Brooklyn. But no, it was Staten Island, but he was New York. And when I moved up here, I felt bamboozl Oh, from Staten Island, you're not really.
Speaker 2: From New York.
Speaker 1: Which one's the one I don't like is Thatton Island.
Speaker 2: Or Long Thatton Island. They don't like Saten Island because only because you said they're racist, because like they just are a part of New York City. No one bothers Long Island because no one's trying to make believe it's part of New York City. Which island is the borough of New York City. So that's why I gets it on like that, you know, and they are a little racist, No, no, I heard.
Speaker 1: I only know about the racism because I'm a big.
Speaker 2: Cute racism though you know it's not that deep. You know what I mean because I mean they spoke the Chinese people moving in next door with the fuck you know, I don't say that, but you sure, buddy.
Speaker 1: I used to listen about Daga boys and they always talked about that, and that's why I learned that, like moon Yan was like Moliyan was moly moly. Yeah, that's like what does that mean? Are we speaking?
Speaker 2: It means egg And it's like why they call them black people that because they're black, But why do you call them eggplant? Because egg points are black. So it just it just became like a name that Italian Americans would like a slur that they would say to black people. Okay, Like Eddie Murphy like had it in his bits and he made it hilarious, you know what I mean, Like the.
Speaker 1: Cute racism that you're talking about. I like the old line and he has this clip of where he's like, it's not like a racism like kill you, it's like a day time. Yeah, Like you know you're in the car and you're like WHOA, Like that actually is a daytime. We don't want you coming out at night with it anyway.
Speaker 2: Because Italians are actually because sat Island has a lot of Italian people. I think, like in the world, like it's a Saten Island has like the most Italians pound for pound versus Italy. And yeah, like sat Island is a concentration of Italian Americans more than anywhere else.
Speaker 3: Well, I know it's food, like black women they do. Oh, they don't ever want to venture there.
Speaker 1: I guess I just got to go to.
Speaker 2: Staten Island like cop or a fireman.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that's the racism, because they're in a racist group. Seeing Italian is different. But when you start getting into the the cop Italian not they're racist. No, you got because you don't even have their mobsters? Who do you like a drug dealer?
Speaker 2: Fire they're not racist. No, firemen are the good ones. The cop tops are a little aggressive.
Speaker 3: Firemen are not the good ones. Sorry, I'm sorry. Oh you haddn y uh huh okay. Sanitation, No, they ain't good either. I wouldn't want to do that either, Why I'm good.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, anyway, they had great benefits.
Speaker 1: Speaking of sanitation, we're getting into smells right now.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So I recently told a story a few months ago about a sensory deprivation fantasy that came alive for me, and I thought, how great would it be if you told us about the last time you had sex, but just with the senses. Okay, one word answers. We're gonna start with smell.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: First word.
Speaker 2: Uh it was whatever her perfume was. I don't remember it.
Speaker 1: The last time you had sex and you can't think of it was.
Speaker 2: Like her perfume. I don't know what it was whatever, but she smelled good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sight, black.
Speaker 2: Taste, black.
Speaker 1: Berry, yea a sound.
Speaker 2: It was definitely quiet. You know that means you wasn't doing nothing. Nah, that's what it means.
Speaker 3: You are wrong sex and a woman is not making noise, and you're not making noise the sex, I think.
Speaker 2: I think it's actually the best sex ever when it's so good, y'all are silent. What you guys are having such a spiritual mental connection that no one's making noise. You're all you're both like shivering. That's how hot you're both waiting for it to be over if you're quiet.
Speaker 1: Interviewed.
Speaker 2: I know I'm telling you, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: I can't think of any of like my top sexes like the top, even the men ever it being quiet?
Speaker 2: I remember who wasn't you both y'all are both of us.
Speaker 1: I love making all hand.
Speaker 2: I only do the moaning for feedback. I don't need to know, but I need to give you some positive reinforcement that much. I don't need to moan. But I also like dirty talk and things like that. So you didn't do yes that that. Okay, I wasn't. I wasn't including that into the screaming. Okay, but you said okay, but so talking and then quiet in between. But when you said noise, I'm thinking that, oh fuck me like that ship Yeah no, no, like I'm telling you, like when you have real good sex like that, that doesn't always happen.
Speaker 1: As someone that has has had and wants to continue to, I definitely moan during real good sex. Maybe I'm not doing the whole porn start. Oh my god, I don't it, but I'm definitely making noise it could happen.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it doesn't always happen like that.
Speaker 1: I actually had an orgasm that was very embarrassing recently. Uh, and it's making me think of you saying quiet, because it was like a gush, and I felt something like coming up. I was edging and so I'm off to come and I'm like and I'm like holding my breath a little, and then suddenly it.
Speaker 2: Was like and he was like, yo, what the fuck? Like it was rea ugly ass.
Speaker 1: It almost felt like I was shipting, Like it's like that kind of sound I'd rather.
Speaker 2: Than the porn star because that's real. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what's your best.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't, like, I know, I don't want to say these niggas probably feel like they sucking a nigga.
Speaker 1: But I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, when you like sound like a guy, like I know, I'm like aggressive, but like, yeah, i'd be really aggressive with it. I don't. I don't really sound like a porn start.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because I just did us not like a threesome, but it was only like an oral threesome, and we were even still both moaning while we were orally.
Speaker 1: Like in the threesome two girls, Yeah, let's go fuck the guest. What?
Speaker 2: No, it was great because like you want to do what, let's go? That's what I heard. That's what I heard. Okay, It's like, wait.
Speaker 1: Was this not the one you told me?
Speaker 2: About exclusive with your guys. Look, thank you, thank you? Are you exclusive with your guy? We're an open okay, okay, all right, so I have a chance. Vinny really liked this little busted.
Speaker 1: Me I got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I want to just like, also want to just show you, you know, show me what it's like the quiet sex is it? Yeah, I just want to show you what real good sex. It was great.
Speaker 3: I was my period, so I couldn't be a part of it, but I was like, okay. It also started off really awkward, like basically, we were all in the same room and we have been talking about a threesome. But clearly I'm out of I'm out of commission. You and I was out of commission. I already let him know I was out of commission. But we've been talking about threesome school and so we're out at this event and there's a bitch there that he already fucks.
Speaker 2: So he texts me and it's like this, I'm talking to you with it. I was like, I guess, yeah, but you guys and him at the core of the thing, she was ing. So that's the problem.
Speaker 3: We set up this threesome in a way that I had never set up a threesome. So he walks away. It literally texts me, hey, go talk to her and see.
Speaker 1: If she's down what.
Speaker 3: So literally I have to set it up. And so I go up to her and I'm like, I'm with him tonight. You trying to join us? And I'm I literally am like, wait, you've never done no.
Speaker 2: And he usually sets it up.
Speaker 3: No, this was our first time ever doing anything with another person, and I'm just I'm just like, I said, what, go up and say tell her what he was like, Just see if she's with it. And so I go up to her and I'm like, yeah, so I'm leaving with him tonight. Do you want to leave with both of us? And I'm having to just talk don't know this girl from.
Speaker 1: Adam, don't you know there anything? So mind you.
Speaker 3: He leaves and she drove to the event. So I'm now in the car with her. We're going to link him, and I'm talking to her about him the whole way there. No, literally, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: She's like, she's like five parks. So she's like, okay, you can ride with me.
Speaker 3: We'll go, And clearly I'm now feeling like I have to make her feel comfortable for this because she doesn't know me. She's making sure too, She's asking me all these questions, like trying to see in what setting I am because she doesn't want people to and I was like, no, don't worry. We all live in different cities, so luckily we're we all live in different cities from each other.
Speaker 2: Someone conversation, small talk about life.
Speaker 3: It was small talk about what she does for a and her relationship with him and how long they've been fucking with each other and how you know, and so.
Speaker 1: Was it connecting dots? No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: Because I know, I know, I know I'm not the only other girl he fucks.
Speaker 1: So yeah. So we get to the room and I need a drink.
Speaker 2: Mine.
Speaker 3: You've been drinking on that but I need a drink. So he's like, he's like, he's like, there's no drinks in here. I said, bullshit. We go to the mini bar pull out, We pull out the tequilas we both take a shot. So she goes to to kiss him and then I go to the bathroom. Then I come back. She goes to the bathroom. By the time she comes back from the bathroom, his dick is in my mouth. I'm already like sucking his dick, and then I like lean her to come over, so then she sits up and then she starts sucking his dick. And then so while she sucks a dick, then I go down to the balls and we.
Speaker 2: We are in motion like we know each other.
Speaker 1: It was really your son. And then he sucked her.
Speaker 3: And I watched, and so I made him look at me in my eyes while he sucked her. Were you like giving some like oh yeah, I was just sitting there. So they were like, say, that's the bed chair, the chair away from the bed, and I'm just like this, Well, he's like sucking her from behind, and her whole face is on the couch and she's moaning, and I'm just looking at him like pretty much like you're doing such a good job. And then and then we we went back and sucked him then and then he busted his load on both of us and it was a big one too.
Speaker 2: It was great. Oh, it was so great.
Speaker 3: And then when she left, did you get to then we both left, but to fight the next morning I saw the back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I told.
Speaker 1: You see, I need the aftermath discussion to me.
Speaker 2: Let's get out of each other's face as quick as.
Speaker 1: One is the core relationship. Like my favorite part of as.
Speaker 2: Is like, oh it was so hot or have sex afterwards?
Speaker 1: Both.
Speaker 2: It was four o'clock in.
Speaker 1: The morning and I had to fight at eight and had Yeah, you're right, the best pussies after you want to with the one you can fuck without a condom? Well we don't.
Speaker 2: We always use condoms, but uh yeah, and it was great. It was fun me stop being a whore.
Speaker 1: Condoms.
Speaker 2: Well, the fact that like I just like I'm tired of using them. I am, I hate it. Well, maybe I should get married. No for real, Like I'm like, I'm like so like just wanting to do that because like I just condom suck.
Speaker 1: Honestly, not gonna lie. I love it is the reason I'm like.
Speaker 2: I love condom.
Speaker 1: Dick still like feels different for you, especially now.
Speaker 3: That I'm back like into the you know, like out of a relationship. It was great not using one in a relationship. But the way my anxiety is set up with not wanting to be pregnant or catching anything, I'm just not interested in having unprotected set.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I had.
Speaker 3: My breast didn't hurt this month and but I was taking I was like, well, maybe it broke. I was like like I was just scared, Like, no, there's no way I want to be scared about getting pregnant right now.
Speaker 2: Like even my thought process. I was like, but I mean, I got the money to do it now.
Speaker 1: But the condom. Really, this is what we're doing it now because.
Speaker 2: You need a paranoid, a paranoid bitch.
Speaker 1: You don't want the one that's like yeah it's okay, paranoid bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. She's like, you don't got to send me the money I got. I got this okay, So, uh can I say my threesome?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Yes? What is the recent threesome?
Speaker 2: Not recent? I haven't had threesome in a long time. Probably the whole common thing.
Speaker 1: A couple of years, a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the hold gun. They need to invent fucking STD testing on the spot yoh, or you need to eat rap rap rapid lady prep.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of.
Speaker 2: That prepp Doxy's the gay guys.
Speaker 1: Use no so as well, the gay guys are buying the doxy prep. But basically it's if you have a moment that's unprotected, you can get this pill that you take immediately after, almost like a plan B for STDs, and it lowers the risk of STDs by sixty eight percent.
Speaker 3: That's not high, Yeah, exactly sixty eight How did just be playing some medicine up in me? Play?
Speaker 1: He's only like eighty one percent.
Speaker 2: But when you're doing the three similar column, you have to like change the condom every pussy, and you do every pussy and you do everything. It's that poor guy's dick. Listen, that poor guy he's fucking tooesn't matter. It's like a lot of moving parts. Like it has to say, has to say there, it has to say erect to switch condoms, and it becomes mad mechanical at that point. Okay, make them between. I guess if you say I feel bad for girl so thick in between, well, I want you to taste me, not latex. He's so yeah exactly, I'm like mad. I'm not worried about your.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, because you think that in a threesome after you just got out of another pussy, that I'm gonna taste you look at the narcissism and that if you were fucking me without a conom without a condom, you you want me to taste you, not latex. Do you really think I'm tasting you? I am looking her off of you. No, I am not tasting you.
Speaker 2: No, no, No, that's tasting like a pussy dick smoothie smooth, that's fire. It's like infusion. That sounds like yeah, crazy, but no. But one of my best reasons was it was two girls that I had dated before, as opposed to like a because I've had a bunch randomly, like on the road with strangers. But it was like two girls that I see. One was an actual girlfriend, like a relationship, and I knew she was a freak, and another one was like a freak that was like kind of just like a booty call, and like they hated each other, you just each other. They hate each other, hated each other, but they just at the you know, we all went to a club together, and I knew that I was just like planting the right seeds, you know. I knew I was just like putting the right ingredients into the pot and something was about to brew.
Speaker 3: Like can you give some examples on on what seeds you dropped to make it?
Speaker 2: No? I mean, I mean, just even though they hated each other. I just knew their dynamics so well that they would eventually get along sexually and get turned on with like just the right dynamics me a fun night out, Espresso, Martini Express, some martini, a club, the right hip hop. This was back in the day when there was a place called Up and Down. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Up and Down. We went there and uh, you know, at the end of the night, it just it had.
Speaker 3: How did you show both of them enough attention to where they both not only did not feel jealous of each other, but that they both still wanted you because you were able to show them both enough attention.
Speaker 2: Well, first, well, that was the first time that it was girls that I had a connection to. Usually I don't have those problems a lot because just two girls no one knows each other, both.
Speaker 1: Kind of ragging. You're like, oh, you know, Vinnie be doing da da da da da.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So they did that in the bathroom. I heard that when they went to that because I got first it was like, hey, how are you like? It was all like surface level friendly. But then when they went to the bathroom, I heard that one was like asking questions like how long have you been talking to him? Like the ex ex girl was like starting to get a little bit Like at first she was cool about it, like being my fuck buddy, but then she started to ask the girl a lot of questions, like she wants to make sure, like I don't really like her because like then then it started to get into like, oh, like you never did this with me before. Yeah, like we're just like like a retroactive jealousy because like we're not together anymore. But she didn't want still didn't want that girl me to treat her better, right, I mean none of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm saying, so how did you lay it out that night to get both.
Speaker 1: Of them in the bed?
Speaker 2: So no, So like that was already established. I didn't just like set this like I didn't like trap them, you know what I mean, Like it was already established. Like I got a girl I think you would fuck with. I got a girl. Let's just all go out. Let's just all go out because that girl was in New York. That girl was from New York. Let's all go to a club. And all anybody wants to do when they're visiting New York is just party. You just set up a party with them, they'll fuck the shit out of you. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's it. I'm like the party guy. I remember you were talking about my ipipie about sugar Den and ship. Oh yeah, I don't got to pay for for pussy. I just gotta like kick them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, as party girl, I know what you're talking about. Oh I think I've been the worst trap for men. Like I'll go to like these you know, there's a place in New York that's open, so like in the morning, I go to gospel sometimes or whatever fucking place and I'm partying all night, maybe I'm doing drugs, whatever, And then suddenly they're like, yo, let's get out of here. And I'm like I'm not. I'm gonna go home, thank you. And they're like, i've been with party girl.
Speaker 2: A wait, yeah they thought that you were gonna But I do want to know, so I don't chase girls into the sunset anymore. Did they fight over.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, So my my master plan was right. And uh they were such freaks that combining them together it just it just like I put like the dream team together freaks.
Speaker 1: Like what what was one of the nastiest things that happened.
Speaker 2: I mean, some things I gotta tell you later. You know, this is what I'm still on television. I'm still on television.
Speaker 1: But they don't give a fuck. They're watching this shit.
Speaker 2: No white people watch the show, Vinnie, people watch. More people watch your show than my show. Bro. Y'all got numbers. I look, they're not your dumba. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, not to click on Jersey Shore.
Speaker 1: You have a new one coming up right we're on.
Speaker 2: It's airing right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, But it was just a lot of like like they were like they were like spitting in each other's mouth, in each other's mouth to come before that, just like spit and ship like that. Yeah, yeah, what were you doing fucking one of them?
Speaker 1: I wait, in each other's mouth is too much to say on a sex podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, like, nothing's too much for me to say in general, you know, publicly, some things are.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie, that's fucking how to spuck. And you don't realize how sexy it is to watch the spitting in someone's mouth until a threesome. I saw that too, one threesome I had.
Speaker 2: Well, usually I'm the one doing it. I don't like getting my mouth spit in. I just don't. I mean some guys do. I just don't. You know what I'm saying. No, no, no, no, no, no. Spit roasted, That's what it is. That one like a pig ROAs.
Speaker 1: What about when they're stuck in the day, they're like like a rot history chicken.
Speaker 2: Oh spin rolls two guys, Yeah, like a rot history chicken. I just thought spiros was spitted somebody mouth? No, no, is it a split?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: What was happening was the snowballing time out, time out?
Speaker 1: Snowballing?
Speaker 2: Is that when she does it's back to the guy? Yeah, with the with the coming amount. No, no, but they but they could do it to each other.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I've done that and I really enjoy it.
Speaker 3: And I'm mad because I just recently, I just recently had sex with someone that has to do that, and he literally was just like, yeah, you're too nasty for me.
Speaker 2: While we're fucking, he was like, yeah, you're filthy.
Speaker 1: I appreciate.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the nastiness of it, and it would turn me on that you wanted to do that. But if there's come in my mouth, Like then I'm being gad.
Speaker 1: I think that the older you get, the subconscious will like break it down.
Speaker 2: Maybe we we always we always pushed the line forward, and yeah, there are some lines I just haven't crossed. What about like nah ah, no.
Speaker 1: You know you just look like the kombucha girl? Thought about it? But you on girl yet?
Speaker 2: No? Like tunk is used to be disgusting to me. Now look at me now with cum in your mouth?
Speaker 3: You all I could see was the cup. Oh nah, he just came on my face last honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So yeah, so they were spitting in each other's mouth, you know, because usually I'm the one doing it. But it's nice to see it objectively from a third party perspective to someone.
Speaker 1: That doesn't have it, hasn't had a threesome before. Isn't it interesting that when you're in a threesome, watching someone else have sex is the sexiest part of it.
Speaker 3: It can be, but I think for a lot of women that's when the jealousy arises. So it is fun. If you're into watching someone else have sex.
Speaker 2: You gotta be a cock into it. Yeah, you gotta be a cock. You gotta be you got there has to be a part of your brain that is turned on by that. And that's what I was saying on that other podcast too, because I was explaining threesomes and like, you know, like would I do it? I'm like, I would only do it if she had that part of her brain where she got turned on by it.
Speaker 1: It's not fun.
Speaker 2: Otherwise it's not fun of that way.
Speaker 1: It's why when a lot of people write us and over the years so many times, how do I have a threesomes? Someone wants it? I don't. It's like, yo, you don't want to be there when the other person is just uncomfortable and the body language is not into it, like it's not sexy.
Speaker 3: IM like me and old girl after we both suck this dick and she got fucked HG's numbers right in front of him. Yeah, she was like that was so much fun. I was like, and that's why I just think it's possible for me to find that in a partner, like a long term partner, because I'm like, see, y'all exists.
Speaker 1: But you know what to not have? There's so many layers on top of of dating someone that's got money and is famous, right with both things, It's like fuck, and hot. You could be hello growing on me. All I'm saying is I think it's gonna be difficult for you, but when you find them, it's gonna be like their gym. Because women to be confident enough to date someone like you, on top of the fact that they know that there's competition out there, to not be jealous when you go to an event, when you travel, Like I always thought, the hottest girls are the ones that see another hot girl and can just be friendly and not weird.
Speaker 2: Like that's the thing, like when you're looking for like threesomes and shit, it's not me wanting to do I'm not getting turned on by just the two vaginas. I'm getting turned on by you seeking it out and enjoying it and kicking them up and shit, I'm actually only like every girl so worried about the other girl. But it's like in that moment, psychologically, I'm attracted to my girl more because she's doing all that shit. I'm like, yo, she's nasty like me.
Speaker 1: I know. It's like you're going out with your brother. Yeah, exactly. This is my fucking best friend. So I have a Vanella. Shit this week, this is our sex in the news segment, and it's all about flirting in public and how much money it could cost you. There's an old anti flirting bill that roots back to the nineteen hundreds and it's honestly like recome up again.
Speaker 2: So it still exists.
Speaker 1: But basically, when the country was cracking down on alcoholic consumption, leaders had a similar disdain for outward flirting, and so the original steps towards this law was introduced in nineteen oh two, where basically they wanted to criminalize people that were putting too much of an effort to catch a woman's attention. The anti flirting bill cost twenty five dollars in New York City, and there was an Anti Flirt Week held in Washington, d C. In nineteen twenty three, and there was an anti flirt club prompted by young girls and women bothered by unprovoked men passing them in cars were on the st And so today there is a few things that like vary with this on like what district and what places in New York. This exist but punishable by a twenty five dollars fine in New York City. So the bill never know, it just never went away. It's just like I think it's sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a.
Speaker 1: Cat but it's from nineteen oh two.
Speaker 2: Does it still exists?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it never went away. No one, it's not enforced, but it's still there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, girls, you can tell a cop like that guy just cat called me and he has to pay twenty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Give him a fucking ticket. Yeah, honestly, I love getting flirted with.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna say every girl like that exists. But then everyone I talk to, they're like, oh my god, I love when a guy comes up to me on the street. I would never fucking hate it. Yeah. I don't go with the girls in the gym street, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Not having guys come up when someone says something disrespectful. I don't even count that in the convoy.
Speaker 2: No, not this right, they're just talking about I always feel like I'm being you know what I mean, like not disrespectful, annoying.
Speaker 1: What's your thing?
Speaker 2: What do you say? Nothing? I don't go up to random girls ever, he said, Really, Nah, they can't they come up to me.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, you.
Speaker 2: So you don't you don't like shoot your shot in person? No, I'm like a pussy because like I did it like one time in the last couple of months in the gym with some girl. It did, but I didn't like it didn't become of anything because my pussy ass was like, oh, let me just like plant the seed. And then eventually, after a couple of times, I'll ask for the Instagram.
Speaker 1: You don't start with the seed talking you It sounded like a farmer.
Speaker 2: You just playing, but none of them are growing. You know, No, I don't know those kind of seeds about like metaphor.
Speaker 1: We know they packed the seed back and forth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so and so anyway, so she she she, uh, I did that. But then now that I did that, and I didn't like take the opportunity right away in that moment, I never went up to her again. And now I see her and I just like work out on the side of her. It's like mad awkward. I made it. I made him more weird.
Speaker 1: The gym awkwardness of some and if I was attractive, it sucks because it's like, I only want you looking at me squating if I think I would fuck you, and then if I wouldn't fuck you, now you're just harassing me. I feel bad for men actually because there's no in between, but for the most part. I don't think women want to be hit on in the gym exactly.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't want to do it. But I did it because I'm like, what if what if it works?
Speaker 1: What if she wants?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I had a guy asked me where I got my leggings once and I said, excuse me, See that's like and then you're gonna buy no, and then he goes. I just really didn't know what to say.
Speaker 2: I was I'm glad, I admitted that, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I was trying to figure out what to say, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, see, I had something to say because I waited for an opening because I saw her running on the West Side Highway because I run, and that was my.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, I'm like you you did you go running on.
Speaker 2: The West Side Highway. I knew you from from this gym, and that was my end and it worked. She was like well, at first she did the thing where she like pointed out her headphones and I had a heart attack because I was like, I was like, yo, it's gonna go really bad in a second. But then she was taking out her headphone and then she went she did this like shy thing she's like, don't tell me you saw me, and she's being like cute and playful, and I'm like, okay, I'm in. I'm in.
Speaker 1: That's cute. Yeah, because you know when someone doesn't they'll give you it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like, but she's like, she's unfriendly. I like unfriendly girls. So she's like unfriendly, she's locked in headphones and shit. So I feel it's hard to break that barrier again.
Speaker 3: I mean at the gym though. I think a lot of women want to come off as unfriendly as possible.
Speaker 2: Totally totally. But I'm like, I'm like, maybe, like, what does she want Spinny from Jersey Shore to come up? Yo?
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you, have you ever approached a woman? And then they fanned out to the point where you're like, okay, now I got a backup.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. Yeah, well I'm not fanned out. It happens to me on like uh, on the apps and ship, Like, if a girl starts talking to me within like five seconds starts making like a Jersey Shore reference, I'm like, I don't want to DM you anymore.
Speaker 1: That's that weird. Yeah, yeah, I actually because I was about to.
Speaker 2: Give you my number, but now, I'm like, you're now I know that, Like you're about to call someone and be like, oh my god, Vinnie from Jersey Shore just gave me my number.
Speaker 1: And I've heard this from like rappers and ship. Sure you have too about how people treat them like when and they're on an app or just meeting someone, and then it gets like kind of weird and I I can't imagine where the middle ground is. Where do you tell someone you've appreciated their art or their entertainment without being a fucking weirdo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just picturing all the like the screenshot that sending it to the group chat. Look, who's talking to me? Like it has to happen.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it too, you know what I'm saying like, yeah, yeah, I already got you in the group Chaty.
Speaker 3: I'm not on the dating apps and on Instagram you could see who were girl.
Speaker 2: That was all test for three weeks and I hated it.
Speaker 1: But I mean I still think that there's definitely someone who's screenshots.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, you're just on seeking now.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not on anything.
Speaker 2: I just learned about it. I'm on no dating apps whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Mandy's name on seeking arrangement is I'm not on there. You didn't know a friend?
Speaker 2: I'm too old. No, maybe I should get on there.
Speaker 1: I'm teeing arrangement.
Speaker 2: I think mine, Mandy is my name, and now I'm like you Google.
Speaker 1: It's Google now.
Speaker 2: So Amanda and Mandy.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the hoarderve, which is our sex tip of the week from our guest. Okay, oh, yes, so we're gonna need a sex tip from you. You know what you said, you have a big dick. What's a good big dick tip? By the way, I didn't ask him this off camera. We just did Vinnie's podcast an hour.
Speaker 2: It just came up.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for a moment. He can wait to tall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what would be a tip for you to give men that have big penises or women trying to receive Like, what would you say?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't have like a monster cock? Well you said no. It's like the fact that you just used the C word that the white person, yes, suck my cock, baby. I said it comedically, though I don't say cock. I would never say cock in bed on a date or anything like. Okay, good appreciate Yeah, yeah, yeah, dick feels right.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, let's talk about your dickens. Do you have a two tone dick?
Speaker 2: No, it's it's one color, one flush that's not.
Speaker 1: Curved or is it straight straight? It's drain. Look at that. You know. They say curved are the best ones, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I heard I don't want a curved I don't.
Speaker 1: Want I don't like to turn them up out.
Speaker 2: It's just like my shit is just like it's just like it's not the biggest thing ever, but it's just like so proportional. Well if it was the biggest thing ever, we would know. How do you have a proportionate Well, people think that when people say I'm a big dick out there, because like you girls have told stories and you know what I'm saying, and then let.
Speaker 1: Me let me look.
Speaker 2: Well I think I think like it's behind like a paywall. Now, Oh no, nothing is.
Speaker 1: You can't find it.
Speaker 2: No, but on Jersey Shore, she's married. Now I want to be respectful. But one of them when we hooked up, said that I had a big dick, and she went like this, Oh I know, you were so happy. I was so happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's nothing good. There's nothing. But if someone said I'm a nice person with a good heart, where I great pussy? I don't want them great pussy to be?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 2: Was it not weird that your mom revealed.
Speaker 1: Your penis size?
Speaker 2: I don't know what particle mom may have rebuilt his penis size on, just family.
Speaker 1: Vacations, clickbake.
Speaker 2: No, but my mom, like my mom came to my Chippendale show.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, yeah, tell us about that. I did ask for the big dick tip, which we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna go back to, guys, which question do you want? Give me the dick tip?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 2: Man, he stops googling my dick. You're not gonna find my dick. I just meant stories like they're always referring to it as big, and it's not really big. It's just it's just it's just proportional, you know what I mean? Why do you keep saying that to your height? No, Like, it's just like the head to the shaft to the the girth, you know what I mean, just a good ratio.
Speaker 1: Have you felt like women?
Speaker 2: Yeah, people are tracked at the symmetry more than anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you metric.
Speaker 2: It's a nice symmetrical dick.
Speaker 1: Let's give a.
Speaker 2: Good tip for men that are girthy. I'm not that girthy. Wait, what tip you give into a guy with a big dick?
Speaker 1: What do you mean a lot of dudes don't with big dicks, do not have good sex game because they're just jamming it in.
Speaker 2: There isn't the advertise erect dick like five and a half inches. See I'm a minority.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to sect it from you.
Speaker 2: Well, I just found it out today. In horrible decisions, I told you one of mine before was that it doesn't always have to be loud. You know what the girl should be doing Rather than screaming, she should be fucking squeezing you so hard because you can't contain her orgasm.
Speaker 3: Squeezing men like shared on your show that every girl doesn't even come, so how can I I mean, not every girl can.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Not every girl.
Speaker 2: Can come during sex. Sienna doesn't come during sex. And you know.
Speaker 1: It's my first time coming from a vaginal orgasm was recently though, and I would just touch my fing but it takes time to get there. But you're telling me you don't at least you pussy till they do it. If they came, I would eat the pussy until she came. But some girls just like don't have orgasms, and some girls have them every five seconds. Some girls don't masturbate, some girls don't watch porn.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This is why we have the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just don't you know, It's just not something that's part of their repertoire. And then some of them are busted nuts.
Speaker 1: Like dudes, We've recommended into anyone listening that hasn't had their first orgasm yet, please masturbate. No one is gonna make you come harder the first time than you. You have got to figure out what it is that your body likes, what it enjoys. I also have no shame with touching my clip during sex. I don't care how insecure it makes a guy.
Speaker 2: I don't mind that. Yeah, like it could be hot, it could be hot. Yeah yeah, yeah. So like if it like if I know that, like I gotta be doing like something, like I gotta you know what I'm saying, Like, if I feel like this dick is not doing anything and it's just going into a hole and that's the only thing causing the pleasure, then I would be a little insecure. Okay, do you feel like it does something like so already, Like I'm very sensual, but only but only with some girls that like I really funck with. I'm not kissing as strangers off the street. I think kissing is more sensual than fucking.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know what home men say this all the time.
Speaker 2: I used to kiss guys. Yeah, I still don't care how you could do it sexual condom on, you're not even touching the person technical you're not even you're inside of them, but you're not touching them. You really, that's fucking with the condom on, You're not You're not Your skin isn't touching the other person's skin. When you're kissing each other, you're like your balls are slapping up against my my pussy. If you are kidding me with the condo, I'm being a little bit salacious. You are inside the person, but I'm just I'm just saying it's like less intimate to me than the kissing part.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, I guess all right. I actually could see how kissing can be more intimate than just like quick fuck. Yeah, now tell me.
Speaker 2: Also, that's why I also care about a girl like I'd be more tight about a girl, like giving a guy head than fucking him. That's more intimate to me, his dick in your mouth. The guys are agreen, oh yeah, oh yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: But it's just because you kiss girls and you don't want to kiss your bitch with no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's just that, like it's just that, like if she fucked the guy with a condom on, it's like, first of all, you didn't even touch him.
Speaker 1: I left this rule.
Speaker 2: Second second, second of all, it.
Speaker 1: Helps y'all out.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, no.
Speaker 1: We got to go with this.
Speaker 2: I didn't even touch him. He used to condo.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy, though, I think this is also coming because you have this symmetrical, pretty dick.
Speaker 2: Like I think a man with a small.
Speaker 3: Penis because he would probably think of if the other guy fucked better, like he would go into being upset if like was it big?
Speaker 1: Did it fill you up bigger?
Speaker 3: Like I think men with small dicks would care another girl.
Speaker 2: See where my head is going is like I know that at least he went through some kind of struggle to fuck you, because like, fucking a girl isn't easy. Yeah, okay, your dick sucked is easy?
Speaker 1: Really? Wait?
Speaker 2: Now you're looking for for male support. Wait what do you mean? Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, wait for the man.
Speaker 2: If you fuck, you gotta be you gotta be, you gotta be athletic with it for the.
Speaker 1: Men in the room.
Speaker 2: Is it easier to get your dick sucked than it is to actually fuck?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Women are just sucking dick?
Speaker 1: But I really want to wait wait he's saying the active. Okay, wait I did I thought you meant getting a girl to do it?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no, I mean the active, the ACTIVI the act.
Speaker 1: What's the difference between them?
Speaker 2: You're basically speaking, you're just sitting there and the girl is doing all of the work and you don't have to. And it's very I don't want to say the word degrading. When I say degrading, I said, but like it's like it's like she's sucking your dick, like your dick is in her mouth. Yes, exactly, you know what I'm saying. So when you right, she's a munch. When you're fucking, you got to perform, bro, You got to get your with the condom on.
Speaker 1: You gotta perform that.
Speaker 2: Guys going that guy's going through anxiety. Yo on the condom? On No, I wear condoms if he just hates them, he said, they're excruciating. I won't do it if I'm like if I'm seeing somebody, yeah yeah, if I'm like dating someone, you know, like in a situationship, like, I won't. That's my time to.
Speaker 1: Shine now talk to us about being a stripper.
Speaker 2: But you know the other I gotta be really visually turned on to be to wear the condom. It's not like it actually sucks because like, if I want to have like spiritual sex with someone, it's hard for god, it's hard for me to like wear the condom because I'm I don't see her like that. What is spiritual sex? Can you explain spiritual sex? Please? It's like a psychological like it's like a like I want to make love to you. I want to make passionate sex to you. But if like you took me to like riviera and queens and there was some like hot bitch torque in it, likelih, my dick is like the condoms ready, bro, it will slide right up on that bitch. This ship is hard as fuck, you know what I mean. She's a little bit like she has some fucking se section scars, she got fucking tattoos. Like that's just turning. That's like visually, like is.
Speaker 1: That why you're your life? You getting hard thinking about it. I do get the spiritual section. I get what you're talking about. It's a lot of talking. Is that I gazing?
Speaker 2: It's like kissing a lot of kissing, really really intimate and also like my dick, like I kind of wanted to like grow with you. You can't do that with the condom. You have to be hard first full ship.
Speaker 1: No, he's right, because the condom all in.
Speaker 2: You, but it has to be hard at first to slide it on, you know what I'm saying. But without it you can have like a semi and then and then you can cond That's the fun of it all, you know. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 1: I've had a guy that definitely was struggling so much with the condom on And it's like I say that I got a guy literally.
Speaker 3: In me with a condom and it went soft and he literally told me I don't wear condoms and I said, oh, well, this isn't gonna work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we literally did not have sex.
Speaker 1: I think I.
Speaker 2: Shared this on Patreon. No, it's it's bad.
Speaker 1: I say, oh at that point, oh, because then they're and wrapped around not fucking, and they're they're also nervous because they know you're waiting. It's like, what do you do?
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 3: I'm not ahead person, so you're just gonna suck my pussy.
Speaker 2: I'm tired and we were drunk already something. Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 1: I learned something about my pussy this week that I have never known before. And this might be a horder. I stopped meant a lot sometimes during head because like sometimes it's a little too hard and it's not like they're eating my pussy heart. I just don't like my clip being sucked on that much as someone that can come from like rubbing up against the couch. It's just a lot of stimulation. It's sometimes too much, so when it's direct on the clip, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I got my pussy.
Speaker 1: Eight just from like kissing and like popsicle licking almost, That's how would describe it as Like lightly, I came so hard. I was like, damn, this might be the slowest somebody ever went down.
Speaker 2: I love when it's a girl like you, because I'm like it's gonna be easy day to work for me.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, I literally told about one time. It's not you, it's me, So stop acting like you made me come so great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the best, because Yo, some of them like are out there like I'm not like I'm going.
Speaker 1: Hard as fuck, and like they don't even feel it. They're like.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, And I'm like, how hard can I go?
Speaker 1: But the only bad thing is like, how.
Speaker 2: Many fingers do you haunt? I already got, I already got the fist in there.
Speaker 1: I come to you. If I come to.
Speaker 2: Somebody, Okay, I wonder what I did with that model, then i'd be able to wear a conn that's going on is disgusting, Yeah, it's a different part in my brea. No disgusting, good, No disgusting.
Speaker 1: Great. So I fucked this girl. This was years ago, and basically she wanted two fingers, then three fingers, then four fingers, and then she goes five fingers. So Vandy's like, well, you fisted her. I'm like, no, it was just five fingers fingers because I didn't really like the.
Speaker 2: Then and then. But even if you go like this, that's still fisting. Bro, that's not fisting. That is fist.
Speaker 1: So that's a gotta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the italic, like, hey, ho, you doing.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Can you get into stripping? Island? Got ship? Yeah, we gotta get into stripping. Now did you show you we gotta go thing?
Speaker 1: We only got the ship for hours? I know you rushing us? No, no, no, you were late. I was one minute late late.
Speaker 2: Enough to which is also shocking because you're white. I told you, spicy white, one minute late.
Speaker 1: So were you showing your dick when you were stripping?
Speaker 2: No? Did you do the little elephant trunk tail? And like, no, help jump? No helicopter, you make it jump?
Speaker 1: Then we can skip this.
Speaker 2: It's more yeah, no, no, no, the the stuff is more about behind the stripper show.
Speaker 1: So you did Chippendale's.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Chippendale's is a show in a theater in Las Vegas where there's lighting and tech guys and wardrobe. So shockingly this wardrobe, because like they change him into a little.
Speaker 3: Little thunder down. I went to I went to Magic Mike and Chippendale's. Yeah, shout out to whoever it is. They're fans of horrible decisions. So I just wrote the page and they were like, yeah, come ye.
Speaker 1: And it's interesting because yeah, the wardrobe, they have scenes like it's like Broadway.
Speaker 2: Almost, it's like an off Broadway play. It's yeah, that's exactly, yeah, yeah, yeah. So it's illegal to actually show dick on an actual stage like that, so that everyone's wearing a cock sock. Did you have the print?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Like, could you show your print?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Did you do?
Speaker 2: They never show the front? Oh you you flashed to the front during certain dances, Like there was this one dance I did where at the very very end before the lights went out, I like ripped my boxers off and it looks like she's seeing my dick, but she sees it, but the audience doesn't see it. The audience never sees the s what I see.
Speaker 1: That's a strip club.
Speaker 2: It's not a strip club.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened to like a real show.
Speaker 2: The guys are gay. They can do backflips, they sing, they went to Juilliard.
Speaker 1: How many straight ones were you working with?
Speaker 2: There's a couple of straight ones and then I would say it's like fifty to fifty.
Speaker 3: My girl was they one of the ones dancing and me and my friends just wouldn't believe that he was straight. Yeah, I was just like, not right, no way.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't think any way either.
Speaker 2: They have a couple there that are just the eye candy. They've put them in the back, but like the main core ones are like dancers, like they were in tap dance school since they were kids.
Speaker 1: So what the fuck were you doing?
Speaker 2: So I'm famous, So I know you don't know who I am weezy, but I'm not that girl on Riyah. Yeah, but now they hire like celebrity guest hosts to come do residencies there for six weeks out of time. So like I would live in Vegas for six weeks. That's where the host stories come in. But I would live in Vegas for six weeks. They would put me up in like a penthouse and not too much fun. It was amazing, And I'd work Friday through Sunday and make a crazy amount of money and like Tyson Beckford did it before me. And they always have someone from like you know, Dancing with the Stars or something like that. Yeah, damn, they just slap a bow tie on them. They're looking for like some kind of person from like a reality show or something. That would sell tickets.
Speaker 1: To be honest, when I'm in Vegas, I always appreciate that because I love live shows and anything. And if I just google whatever the date is, I'm like, oh, look there's that one guy from this ye what's cool about that?
Speaker 2: And they pay money too, because like, no one wants to go in the desert, so comedians DJ's everybody like the casinos will get them out there. They'll be like, we're giving you a lot of money.
Speaker 1: I've seen Hannah Burner on that Bellagio screen were We're up for a Viennaward last year and before that. So we went this year and literally I saw so many friends on different billboards and shit like that, and I'm like, damn, bro, I need to start telling the jokes out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So wait, is that why you're like reinventing for comedy? Have you realized that the comedians are really making this money?
Speaker 2: No? No, I'm I'm that's the opposite like comedian comedy unless like you're at the highest highest level. I'm doing comedy for free every single night. You know what I'm saying. Like, when I'm passionate about something, I don't really pay attention to the money.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, like we're about to start doing like a public show in New York. It'll be announced soon, and like you know the amount of work the podcasting too, I'm like I'm spending money on top. Any of these guys, did you dance with them?
Speaker 1: So? Look which one was your friend?
Speaker 2: Anty?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: No, so I that's Jason Michael, that's the host, that's Ricky, that's he was on another reality show. I brought him on. That's okay, what so they brought They brought me on stage. Yeah, and I know all these guys, I usually be the one in the middle.
Speaker 3: Okay, and maybe I'll post this to the Instagram.
Speaker 1: See definitely not good looking. Don't be picking these black dudes. No, I know, you know when you look at black man and you know they only fun white girls, not him. He definitely just does this ship just for fun. No, okay, well just that's a real He was like Beyonce's backup dancer.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, he's a real dancer. The other dude, I think was like not real. I don't even know it looks they brought me on stage.
Speaker 1: It was hot.
Speaker 2: Jason's gay, He's like he does like dragon.
Speaker 1: He was like look at these fun bags.
Speaker 2: Wait, so look at he does.
Speaker 1: Look at this, bro, Look you were at the bottom of the top.
Speaker 2: No, look Google, Look.
Speaker 3: He's in the This is what the show is like. So they're on stage. He's literally naked, and look he's pouring water down and but you see what make me he's covering his his penis.
Speaker 2: Time, Google, Vinnie shower scene.
Speaker 1: Wait, the shower. We're gonna put it in the clip.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, yeah, we want to put it in the clip.
Speaker 1: Okay, but before we get out of here, let's have you help us with our home mail. Yeah, so we have our listeners right in every single week if you haven't yet, horrible decisions at gmail dot com. Okay, hey, Mandy and Whezy, I hope y'all are doing good. And then y'all put this on the podcast because when I told my homegirls this story the other night, they were dying. I was listening at work and one of my coworkers said, Mandy and her had the same class in high school. Side No, Wheezy, I'm the one that joined your ig live and told okay, girl gets the story before I jump into the story. I was always the one saying this would never happen to me for background purposes. I'm twenty five, black in German and he's type.
Speaker 2: So I've met you always in Germany.
Speaker 1: Wait, how are we in school together? She said her friend had a class with But she's black in German. That doesn't mean.
Speaker 2: That's black and one talking about Adriana.
Speaker 1: No, she's talking about herself. I'm twenty five in black and German. So I met this guy. Been talking to an ig for a while. He's twenty five and in Israeli, by the way, giving the vibes of Massimo. I'll drop a pic of him. But he got out of relationship like six months ago, and we were on some chill vibes.
Speaker 2: If he sticks.
Speaker 1: Around after this, he might be a real one. He's kind of throwing out relationship vibes, but I'm keeping it chill and it wouldn't surprise me if he does date later down the line. But I just don't want to walk around delusional and confused over a man. I meet him, Long story short, We fuck in the back of a truck. He was doing his thing, and I'm like, you know what, he deserves some head. My gag reflex is really bad, so prior I made sure not to eat anything, and I even use deep throats pray. He had me in a headlock, slammed my head down, and you already know where this is about to go. I low key gagged and spit up on this man's stick in the back of this truck. I was so embarrassed. It wasn't too crazy, but it was dark, and I wondered if he noticed. What's crazy?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: It happened right as he was about to come and I genuinely don't know if he realized I threw up or if he played it off. It was dark as fuck. We were just talking and chilling after and I didn't have the motivation to try again since I was so traumatized and embarrassed. If it makes it on the podcast, please ask a man what their thoughts are, because I feel like men would be like, hell, no, I'm not seeing her again? Or would this guy want me to come back? Would this be interesting? He also said he wants me to come back to his place to smoke and have some wine. Does this mean he might have feelings for me?
Speaker 2: This is like a fake question. I feel Oh no, no, no.
Speaker 1: This is where their brain goes when they're like she said to Lulu, should I start or should a man start?
Speaker 2: Well, she asked for a man's advice. I mean you're asking the wrong man because that sounds like the perfect Friday night to me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like does he have feelings for her because he invited her over his home?
Speaker 2: Well, we were asked about the spitting up hard on the other part. I went right to the other ship.
Speaker 1: I went to the most delusional.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, yo, Like that is. First of all, I don't like when the girl says she has no gag reflex. I need some gag. She has a lot of a bad gag reefing, Yeah, I need a bad gag reflex. I want to hear some choking. I want to get some feed from feedback. You don't want silence, after all, I don't want silence. I don't want a silent blow job. I don't want to sail on the job.
Speaker 1: I just want to silence.
Speaker 2: Fake moan. Yeah, because you're you're shaking, you know what I mean? You can't speak. Your soul is leaving your body. Sure you're it'll happen, No worry, you'll see. But the head though, oh my god, Like I love like the perfect amount of spit up. It's the best.
Speaker 1: But it's the thick mucci thick mucasine. It's still white, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But it's like, uh, it's like a little it's just thicker. I mean, it's like spit on steroids. Wait, what if you was throw up? I mean, if it was throw up, I wouldn't. I mean I wouldn't like like it, but I wouldn't. I would I would like. I like it in the moment, but like, but like I wouldn't, you know, wouldn't turned me off at all, you know what I mean, especially if she owned it, if she was like, kept going away. No, I don't like it. Just leave it, just keep going. I think that has been one of the most uncons for me.
Speaker 3: No, I've thrown up, but it didn't throw up on the dick, but I've swallowed it back in.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now I feel bad for your acid indigestion and mind you already have a reflex. Yeah, it's painful. We know what that feels like.
Speaker 3: And now I'm done sucking dick. I'll go to lick your balls and then that's it. I've definitely I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm done. Let it go next time.
Speaker 1: I'm done. After that, I the watering.
Speaker 2: I just had to swallow back up my throw up.
Speaker 1: You know what's the worst part. When I liked it, I'm like, what are you doing? Like this is like we're what if it's no, that isn't good.
Speaker 2: Not too much, but the right amount. For sure. It has to be dripping. I want to see it dripping chain like little icicles.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I love when the makeup gets sucked up. And then you were like, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, there's nothing hotter than like a spitty chin, nothing hotter in But this is a sex education one. Let me tell you guys, all right, let the spit kind of go. Let it like, you know, have a little beard, little beard of spin, little go tea. And then and then that's a good one. While we're fucking we're looking at that, likes like like like keep it on, keep it one.
Speaker 1: That all right now? So she had this spit up thing. I agree with Benny. Can everyone in the room agree? Definitely. That's not a deal breaker.
Speaker 2: No, not a deal breaker unless I hear a lot of girls say like, oh I had a guy that like didn't like that, and shit, which maybe they're lying or I don't know, or maybe some guys just don't I'm a freak.
Speaker 1: Last part Again, I feel like the men would either be like, hell, no, I'm not seeing her again, or do like this guy and say he wanted me to come back to his place to smoke and have wine.
Speaker 2: Does this mean he might have feelings for me?
Speaker 1: Girl? I am so embarrassed to tell you what I think. I feel like we about to lose a listener. So you got she gotta know? Can't never the same bitch? You know?
Speaker 3: I already think Matt bitch is living de Lulu. A man inviting you over to smoke and drake wine does not mean he's into you, doesn't mean he likes you, doesn't mean he wants to be with you.
Speaker 1: It is the most low effort thing he could have done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's definitely more low Okay that's true, but still it's down there. It's down there. Yeah, the bars in the hell bro in the bar?
Speaker 1: Does he have feelings for you? When you typed that out? Were you did you proof read like no feeling? Honestly, that's insane. You sucked his dick in the back of the truck. He invited you to smoke and have wine.
Speaker 2: Babe.
Speaker 1: He just didn't want to do it again in a truck. He was like, oh, I'm a bitch again on the couch, right.
Speaker 2: What when there's a real connection there, I get excited about taking someone on a date. Yeah, you know what I mean, whining and dying in them A little bit exciting that.
Speaker 1: I mean, y'all was already in the truck. He could have took you out.
Speaker 2: Six Yeah, you were in the truck to take you up. I got a win already, probably.
Speaker 3: Barefoot what they probably had had a little seven.
Speaker 1: Nine in our Why. I also want to just add to anyone listening that may be like, oh, yeah, haha, that's true, of course obviously. No, there are so many things a man can do that means nothing, honestly, Like, we have got to stop thinking that nice gestures mean his.
Speaker 3: Friends, his family, don't mean he won't you. There's a lot of things that I think that he wants you when he asks to be with you, that's it.
Speaker 1: Traditionally speaking, I think that meeting friends and family means something, But the casualness of today, I don't really know, Like how many bitches have met somebody's mom at this point or in friends, it's like, if I'm out, you'll probably mean him. Like I think, there's gotta you've got to really say it out of your mouth. You mean a lot to me, like showing me and telling me, not just actions, because the actions aren't enough. I've definitely been played by actions, you know what I mean? Thinking that the amount of time I'm spending with someone means that it's moving forward in a certain directions, I do think it means both. I also think when someone starts sacrificing for you, that's when you can tell that the interest is growing. I don't want to say be with you yet, because I think that you could just start dating someone and you're trying to read it right. Obviously, when someone wants to be with you, you know for sure, but just to see that the trend is getting there, the sacrificing. Maybe you have an important date or event that they make time to see you for. Maybe they're prioritizing you in a way, adding you to their plans. That's a really really big tailor for me. I've noticed in my most serious relationships they were inviting me to events in their life that meant something to them. Maybe it was a friend's baby shower or a wedding or something like that.
Speaker 2: I know what Mandy's saying is that made me nothing.
Speaker 1: But I've just noticed in my relationship experiences that's what I've seen the largest difference between casual and it's getting serious.
Speaker 2: I'm not taking any girl out doing all those things unless I had some intentions of having a future with them. At this point, I got friends, though I was a little bit meeting friends, we would be like established as friends, and then we could hang out and go to the family parties and ship, but it would be established. No, no, no, I met friends like her meeting your friends.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to be mad casual about that when I was younger, Like I used to like bring girls to like because I saw my older cousins and stuff like bring girls around all the time. So I thought that was like the cool thing to do. But it was kind of fucked up because the girl probably thought, like, this is something serious. Yeah, and you know, but now, like I'm so picky about who meets who, who's hanging out with my friends or if it is my friends, I'll be like, guys, this is not that I just wanted to have a game night, and I'm just starting to get to know this girl. But I still have to have some kind of real base level attraction to her to even do that. Okay, I come out with friends, and it.
Speaker 1: Is something that you do when you want to take an all light these niggas.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm still okay, Mandy's recovering right now now. I mean even with my ex, I feel like we got together because of the pandemic. I don't know. I haven't dated or pursued a guy or been interested in one in a very long time after my ex. I mean even before him, it was all casual. I wasn't really pursuing anyone.
Speaker 1: I don't like these niggas even when you wanted to, when you were interested as the one. You can't think of anything that you did a little bit.
Speaker 2: Differently like sacrifice. Say I just started cooking for a nigga. No, I wouldn't even cooking.
Speaker 3: For these niggas. Y'a can run a taste back to cooking for guys.
Speaker 2: It was sex.
Speaker 3: I mind you, I'm going on lavish vacations with niggas and being able to bring my friends. My mind of dating is very skewte and I always meet the friends because I'm in sweets with the family, like those things happened.
Speaker 1: She means, I just hate for its sweets. By the way, I mean both, I know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The way, I hate the pressure that at this age, I hate the pressure that the friends put on you. Like I would introduce anyone to friends. I don't care. I know that this is nothing, but they're start to ask questions and they start to be like I've had to like really convince people. I'll be like, yo, like this girl is not that she's just like she's coming to dinner, but she's and they're like, I don't know, I think this is the one.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I want us with somebody so bad. It's so exactly, especially on Jersey Shore, like on our show. So our show like evolved, like we used to just be parting and everyone has kids and married blah, and now when you bring someone on the show, it's like this like huge thing about like introducing your wife or a husband to.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're bringing someone on a show.
Speaker 2: No, well, Jersey Shore back in the day was like we would bring girls on the show. We met a second ago hooking up, you know what I mean, and like it wasn't so a lot of them are always asking me like how come like you keep that shit so private. I'm like, I'm not going to bring just anybody on a TV show and change their life.
Speaker 1: So you went from Jersey whore to just regular.
Speaker 2: It's called Jersey Shore Family Vacation. Everyone has a family and everyone comes here the single one. I'm the single one.
Speaker 1: Yeah out of everyone. Oh, I actually want to watch this now. We'll tell everybody what day comes on, what time and also where to find your new podcast.
Speaker 2: So Jersey Shore Family Vacation eight pm on MTV.
Speaker 1: So you know we stream now, so what do we do? It's on Hulu.
Speaker 2: Okay, I the energy even from my own I was doing and that low key energy she yelled at me on my podcast I did. And then yeah, my new podcast is called Something Went Wrong with Benny and I do it in this beautiful studio here thanks to Weezy. So tune into that, yay, and.
Speaker 1: You can check out Mandy and I in Dallas. We're gonna be there when Bitch Sunday, May twenty six, Memorial Day.
Speaker 2: Weekend at the Together Lamp Festival.
Speaker 1: If you want to look at the flyer, it says little Wayne summer Walker and then us pretty much.
Speaker 3: Uh so, make sure you get your tickets now at Togetherlamdfest dot com. And if you want to support us, head on over to Patreon where we have Hello Bonus content. That's patreon dot com. Backslash Horrible Decisions and y'all this has been yet another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: Be welcome back to another episode on our Patreon, which have truly become my favorite episodes to me, because we just gonna see here and shoot you all the shit.
Speaker 3: I'll shoot you all the ship, shoot y'all the ship. I can't say that, like shoot the ship. You ain't never heard of shoot the ship. Yeah, but shoot y'all, shoot y'all the ship. We No, I can't say that, we're not gonna do this. I'm gonna shoot you the ship. Were shooting y'all the ship?
Speaker 1: Sure, baby, Okay.
Speaker 3: Anyways, I actually we gotta be able to schedule this because this is considered a part two continuation of a regular episode. But y'all know we be voke recording, so here it is. But wanted to, you know, keep it flowing, keep it going.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we are at the point where you said he is super ambitious the okay, so I really like him.
Speaker 3: Then I share with you the nigga that I fucked after not fucking for almost four years, right, and now I fucked and it's good.
Speaker 1: Boom. So the two other niggas, So let's start with nigga number three. So nigga number three is it's been to our number three. Nigga number three was about to.
Speaker 3: Be the nigga that would have been if I played my cards out this week, it would be another artist nigga I can't show you about.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm about show you too.
Speaker 2: Oh so this three Niggas'm about to tell you yus this.
Speaker 1: Christ So the three niggas.
Speaker 2: He was about to be number three.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I've been having the hardest dilemma with him because this is Patreon.
Speaker 2: And no I am not shaming, no I'm not judging.
Speaker 3: But he's a sex worker. He has an only fans heay, but we've been talking from before. He had only fans back when I was that bitch. We've been talking since twenty seventeen. But now he's like, what did he do before?
Speaker 1: Only fans.
Speaker 3: I think he was just a broke, fine nigga, okay, and now he's a lit only nigga. Let's see the content, okay. So oh, I'll show you the content and let me go to Twitter first. Okay, before showing you, I was gonna show you his pretty smile and his lovely face.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: But since you actually want to see the dick and so this is oh, let me turn down.
Speaker 2: So I heard the shower bitch.
Speaker 3: So that's who I seen him before. Yes, I'm sure everyone has seen him before. So I'm supposed to be sucking him this week. And we've been talking.
Speaker 1: Why do you keep trying to suck my type of niggas with dreads? Bro?
Speaker 3: This is bro. I've been talking to him since he had dreads. Okay, he had like I think of a low cut.
Speaker 1: Look at the baby.
Speaker 3: Don't do that, don't don't do don't do day You're So that's another reason why I didn't want niggas before.
Speaker 1: The videos of him, wish he deleted all of them.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's happening giving solo I even subscribe to prepare to his only fans of subscribe?
Speaker 1: Is he one of the niggas. That bitch has been accusing us some shiit. No, he's actually not that's his real Come coming up, bro, it.
Speaker 3: Is it's hot and he just said, babe, if you want me to spend the night, I'll spend the night.
Speaker 1: He said, like babe, he's been calling me babe, like what are we doing here? Not bying? Not girlfriend experienced. Sorry, I'm okay, No, bitch, I'm in March. You's got damn babe. So this is this is the niggas. It's already any funny ow niggas will lost me wear a bondes SSI. You already prescribed priscribe schedule.
Speaker 3: I don't know what bitch, we are fucking on Wednesday. Okay, the problem is it's Monday. I could have a nigga slot over tonight. But then the nigga actually like we going on to dat.
Speaker 1: You need to suck someone before him, so it's open.
Speaker 3: Because it's big, right, Yeah, I don't like this advice.
Speaker 1: Why is that not crazy? That's not crazy to say, bro, is anyone watching it on? His dick has been is the girth of this water. His dick is big. Hold on it is like it's but is big. So anyways, that thing is gonna confuse your pussy from your asshole. So I'm supposed to fuck him on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Then this is the nigga.
Speaker 1: Is he just gonna come over, You guys gonnaet drinks first?
Speaker 3: No, girl, I'm gonna be in Atlanta. He's gonna come through to the hotel. Hotel sex bitch, Hotel sex bitch. He comes through, he's spending the night. I got a production date to do the next day, but.
Speaker 1: He's gonna wait, why is he spending the night? So that's what we've already talked about. So