Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue Recap. Hot takes, cold facts and zero respect for the official narrative. Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap rogue style.
Speaker 2: What's up, guys, and welcome to the Rogue Recap. It is Tuesday, March third, and I want to talk about something tonight that nobody's talking about, and that is the Clinton deposition hearings. So over the past few days, we have had both Hillary and Bill in for questioning with regard to Epstein. And due to all of the incredible news happening all over the world, and there is a ton of it, there's clearly a lot going on, and it might be more important than two people in their seventies who did some really screwed up stuff when they were in their forties, their fifties and their sixties and while they lived in the White House.
Speaker 3: But that's for fun talk about it anyway.
Speaker 2: So the House Oversight Committee on Monday released video of the closed door depositions that happened last week and it's it's part of like a larger investigation into Epstein. And so they each had give or take four to five hours, and they were up in Chappaquaw because God forbid, they have to travel outside of their their area, you know, God forbid, like the rest of us. But they had these these long hearings, and at first they were going to be public and be transparent so that people could you know, see the back and forth. And then they decided that they weren't going to do that. And then during the one of the I Guess sessions when they were questioning Hillary, Representative Lauren Bobert decided to leak a photo to Benny Johnson, which was against the rules, and then it turned into this whole thing, which I have to say, I kind of hate that. Like if you're going to go in, you're going to be a part of the committee, and you're going to ask the questions, like, you have to follow the rules. You know, we can't be like the Democrats and break the rules and expect no consequences. So of course, you know, Clinton loses her shit and her attorneys lose their shit and all that that and whatever. So you know Clinton, you know, Hillary Clinton was mad because that's her resting place, right Like she has RBF all day long. For those of you who don't know what RBF is, it's it's resting bitch.
Speaker 3: Face.
Speaker 2: She always looks like she's ready for a fight, right, she's angry. She's married to a finagling, philandering husband, and he's been that way their entire marriage, it appears to be. And now here they are. You know, God knows what she did with these two people. And we kind of have a pretty clear idea of what he did with these two people, given all of the pictures and the notes. And I mean, Gislaine was at Chelsea Clinton's wedding, which is so funny because they're like, oh, yeah, we don't really know them, you know they and they're like they were at Jeffrey Epstein was at the White House seventeen times between nineteen ninety three in nineteen ninety five when Clinton was president.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know who we met with. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I'm like, guys, this is the stuff where it's very annoying because these two people have held some of the highest offices in our government, and so we have them out there and they're claiming that they don't know anything. I wasn't a part of it. That wasn't anything I ever did. I didn't know, so and so I never met that person. I know they are at my house, but I don't know who they were meeting with.
Speaker 3: It's just such a load of shit.
Speaker 2: Like, for example, if I get caught on a speed cam, right like, I blow a red light and they mail me a ticket in the mail and the ticket comes and it clearly has me in my car speeding, blowing the light. I'm in the intersection, the light is read. There is no denying it, right, But I decide I'm going to deny it. I just this is me. I'm all in and I'm denying it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I showed up to.
Speaker 2: Court and I tell the judge, you know what, I don't remember doing that. I know you have a picture of me there, but I got to say, I have no recollection of that. And I really hesitate to assume that your camera caught that accurate.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe the light wasn't red.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's just the coloring in the image. Maybe it was green and you just can't see it. This is absurd. The judge would literally find you more for wasting the court's time with your bullshit. So now we have, you know, Bill Clinton, the infamous picture of him in the hot tub with these young women, and you know he's being asked like, do you remember where were you? Were you getting something done to you in the hot tub? Who else was in the hot tub? And this guy is just like, you know, I'm not sure who was there.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's so just take a listen.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't make it up. Were there other people in that pool or hot tub with you as well?
Speaker 4: I don't think there's anybody in the hot tub, but I don't even I didn't forgotten that there was anybody in the hot shub, but it was big.
Speaker 3: But it was about, well, there's a girl over here. There's someone I.
Speaker 4: Don't know who that is.
Speaker 5: He's also asking in the pool area it is I don't.
Speaker 3: Know who that is. Okay, so you don't know, no.
Speaker 4: And then then there were other people in.
Speaker 3: The pool, okay, so do you remember who were they? Under eighteen? Were they part of your traveling party? He's asking you, Yes, they were.
Speaker 4: I think I think everybody there was part of our party. It was late at night, and later I also believed that there was a Secret Service agent there at the other end of the pool.
Speaker 3: And was this in public?
Speaker 4: No, it was a hotel room, and the Southern wanted us to stay there and the hole the water, this big pool was on the same floor that there were several suites, and so we went out, I swam around, I sat in the hot tub for five minutes. I've ago whatever it was, and I got it and went to bed. And then I've asked us, did you engage any sexual activities on this person?
Speaker 2: So let's just let's unpack that for a minute. Right now. I don't remember every detail of everything that I've ever done either, and I don't I don't really expect anybody to. But Bill's in a hot tub. When he starts talking about the hot tub, he's in the hot tub alone, nobody's there.
Speaker 3: Then he's told, well, it.
Speaker 2: Looks like there's somebody else there because their face is blacked out in all the pictures that we see, but obviously it's an unredacted image in this closed door hearing. Oh, yeah, she was there. Okay, do you know who that is? No, no idea. Was anybody else there? Yeah, there were some other people. Okay, do you know who any of those people were?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, were they in your party?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, So first there was no one, then there was one someone, then there was lots of people. Oh, then there's we're not sure, we don't know who they are. And then he says, but were they under eighteen? Nope, definitely not, no way.
Speaker 3: Mmm.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dude, you don't know who anybody is, you don't remember anybody's name, but you have the audacity to then jump and say, yep, absolutely not, definitely not under eighteen. And then it's like, then there's more details, Well, where was the pool?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, we were in this hotel and it was all on this floor and there were several sweets. So I'm like, okay, so you remember all those details, but not that Like, it's a load of shit. Everybody knows it's a load of shit. And she's mad that she has to be there at all, and you know, you're asking the questions do you know? Did you remember? And it's silly. It's like, well, of course they know, and of course they remember. That's the problem. That's really where we get into the crux of all the issues, because they're so pissed off that they even have to be there, and not only do they have to be there, but they're the ones being questioned right like they're they they kind of look at it like you have the audacity to question me. That's really what it comes down to. And so now we have these two knuckleheads answering to the House Oversight Committee. We have we have a few other cuts here. Let's just listen to them for fun, because it's fun.
Speaker 6: And you mentioned previously you were friendly with mister Epstein. Did you typically send birthday wishes to individuals that you didn't consider be friends?
Speaker 4: So no, I send out literally hundreds and hundreds of birthday letters every year to faithful that have been my friends. But if somebody's doing a special I've sent birthday letters of congratulations to people I've met two or three times, or their seventieth birthday, their eightieth birthday, fiftieth wedding anniversary. Good and I found I've told you I thought that stream was interesting and curious, So I wrote a lot of the thought reflected.
Speaker 6: That can you elaborate on what made him interesting? And I'm curious no more than I've already said.
Speaker 2: I wonder what made him interesting and curious? Could it be that it was a multi billionaire that had an island dedicated to sex? I guess that would be curious and interesting. And the issue is right is that. We're not even accusing Bill and Hillary Clinting of doing the most nefarious things. We're just asking them, is it true that you were associated? Is it true that you knew them? And they can't answer it. It's like, we have pictures of him at the White House, we have pictures of them in photo receiving lines, we have pictures of them at your daughter's wedding. We have pictures of you on Epstein's Island. We have pictures of you not on the island. Let me rephrase that in the hot tub. You know, but we have we have notes from some of the diaries of the girls stating that he was on Epstein's Island, and he's saying absolutely not, I was not. That's not true. And what's strange is they just won't own it. They will deny it to the very end, to the point that it is actually a little bit shocking. Like to say that you don't remember who was in the hot tub with you is pretty silly, And to say that you're not sure who the people were, but then be able to answer that they absolutely were not underage I mean, and then to be say something like, well, did you know that you know Epstein was had inappropriate activities or whatever the case. Oh, absolutely not. Nope, I don't know anything about that. I'm like, sir, you are the leader of the free world, you are the president of the United States, and you don't know. At what point do we get to a spot where we can say, yeah, this sounds ridiculous, this sounds fake, because I got to tell you from the bottom of my heart, if anybody else tried this, if we ever tried to say oh yeah, no, nope, I don't remember that. And they're like, well, we have the pictures, we have the witnesses, we have somebody who had a diary. They have times and dates. I mean that was you know, there was this Democrat Representative Melanie Stansbury, and you know she's asking Bill Clinton, you know, during the deposition that she has a page from Virginia Jeffrey's diary and it says Bill Clinton met two times on the island with two girls, and then she has the acronyms of the girls and the President says it's not true, and she's like, well, you know, Virginia Jeffrey's family shared the diary with me this morning. As I'm coming into this deposition, and I have sworn statements from Jeffrey where she's saying that she saw you on the island with Epstein, and so you know, then of course the Clinton legal teams jumping in what are the specific dates and blah blah blah and this and that. But it's like, at what point do you get to a spot where you have to say there is some there there right, Like you're admitting that you were on the plane. You're admitting that one of his flight attendants, you know, gave you a neck massage when you guys were on your way to South Africa, you know, during your tenure, you know, as president, and then after and then maybe before, Like there's got to be a spot where you have to just own it.
Speaker 3: But they won't.
Speaker 2: They just won't do it. And it doesn't matter how many pictures and how many letters and how many statements and how many eyewitnesses and how many victims. And that's the part that really I think gets to most of us as average Americans. There is no way with that amount of evidence that any other American for any other reason. I don't care if it was for a parking ticket, attempted robbery, burglary, kidnapping, murder. I don't care what your offense was, you are going to jail if they have all those things.
Speaker 3: This guy is the.
Speaker 2: President of the United States engaging with a known pedophile who has an island dedicated to raping underage girls, and you're saying.
Speaker 3: You don't know about it.
Speaker 2: You're in charge of national secrets. You are the person making global decisions. How is it possible that you don't know who you're dealing with. I wrote him a birthday note, but I didn't know him that Well, come on, man, I mean, this is the stuff right that is so frustrating to us as regular people. And then we have Hillary, and Hillary's just you know, she's just mad. She's angry that she's there. She's angry, she's being questions. Just to take a listen to her. She's the same old Hillary, just pissed off at the world.
Speaker 7: We're just trying to get the truth out to the American poyll That would be very helpful. Are you aware of any files that were on Anthony Wiener's laptop and a folder that was titled Insurance Life Insurance with a ZIP file titled.
Speaker 4: Chairman, Chairman.
Speaker 5: Is this within the scope and mister chairman, chairman rules that it's not with mis based on what you said in the public hearing. Is this within the scope for a moment, mister chairman, Is this within the scope?
Speaker 3: Is this within the scope?
Speaker 2: So Anthony Wiener, obviously, Huma Aberdeen's husband, who was Hillary Clinton's top eight chief calm person, had all sorts of indiscretions and was another problem. Obviously got caught doing some pretty unsavory things with underage people, and Huma went on to divorce him, but he really thought he was going to get whacked, so he made sure that he had a file with all of these things that could take the Clintons down. Now we've never seen that. I'm sure some has seen it. But the problem is that, and I think this is the larger issue. We're still redacting names, We're still protecting the people who are the criminals and all of this. So while it's ridiculous to listen to this audio and here two people who know how to navigate and work this system from A to Z because they've been doing it for forty years, it's nauseating that we can't get beyond all the pomp and circumstance to remember, there are little kids being trafficked right now by people like this because they've got too much money and they've got too much power, And we have a government that still redacts the person who's committing the crimes name. That's the place we have to get beyond.
Speaker 3: So while we can.
Speaker 2: Claim we're all high and mighty as we're rescuing the people of Iran, or we're celebrating our troops, or we're trying to pass the Save Act, and all of that is incredibly vital and important, we are still a nation with a government that is protecting people that rape children. I just I can't get beyond that. And the fact that Bill and Hillary Clinton had the audacity to go in and say that they didn't remember, or they didn't know, or it wasn't them, or they have no idea why they visited the White House is infuriating. And I have to assume when you hear this, you gotta feel the same way I did, because I was like, I got to talk about this, this is nuts. We'll play one more Hillary tonight because why not? And you can hear how nuts she sounds.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, can I interrupt?
Speaker 2: I have another photos that are being released.
Speaker 5: Of the Secretary as she is testifying from inside this room. Can you please advise me as to whether or not that's permissible and consistent with the rules, particularly given that we have asked for public hearing. If there are photos that are being released of the secretary she is testifying, can you please explain how they've done with this.
Speaker 3: If you guys are doing that, I am done.
Speaker 5: You can hold me a contempt from now un till the cows come home.
Speaker 3: This is just typical behavior. They will go I did one all for heaven.
Speaker 5: I would like to understand how that's permissible for the hearing was It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: We all are abiding by the same rules. I will take that down. Yeah, well, I would like to take a break at this movie. I'd like to have.
Speaker 3: Done for now.
Speaker 2: Oh, how high and mighty? Right, how high and mighty. This is how you know you have someone that's guilty. It's the same voice, it's the same tenor, it's the same position she took when she was in the Benghazi hearings, And she said, what difference does it make? What difference does it make? How four American citizens died that night in Benghazi? I'm sure I have four families. I think it makes a pretty big difference, but hey, it's Hillary right. You have been listening to the Rogue Recap. We want to thank you for tuning in. Please check us out at Rogue Recap at Lindamick and rogue recap dot com. You guys be safe out there.
Speaker 3: We'll see you tomorrow.