Speaker 1: Peace found me as nineteen Keys, the Coaches Thought Leader. Make sure y'all check me out on the Bootleg kV podcast. Peace.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all Before we get into the episode, we gotta do this. We just dropped these T shirts to celebrate five hundred episodes of the Bootlet cap podcast. Yes, this is out, Little daytona five hundred vintage flip. All five hundred episodes are on the back. Yes, you can do the gray or you can just go black. The black is fire too. So look, if you go right now man bootleg cab dot com and you cop yourself a five hundred epis T shirt, I'm gonna throwing a pair of socks. We got the bootlet cav odd Socks. You already know the Bootleg Cab podcast sponsored by odd Socks, so it's only right we're throwing a pair of odd socks for every T shirt sold. So Bootleg cab dot Com, thank you everybody for supporting five hundred episodes. Let's get into the next one right now. Come on, Bootleg cav podcasts Man, we got a special guest in here, one of my favorite just mines Man nineteen Keys woome pleasure to be Yes, Thanks for coming through, man, Yes, sir, long overdue. Yeah, I first got hip to you a few years ago because I'm cool with Mike. Shout to the homie Mike. He had a MIKEAE Sheet, he had a he's from well he's not from Phoenix, but I knew him as a rapper from Arizona growing up. He used to go by sind Q back in the day. And so I started paying attention to this podcast and you guys were doing the high level conversations on his channel, and I remember watching one of your guys's talks and it was just dope. So and then I've seen you like BT and stuff, and you know, so I'm glad to finally have you here.
Speaker 1: Man, Man, I appreciate you. Michael Sheet a good dude, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: First of all, it's been a wild couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: You know, I look at him like every month is a year now. Last year was crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, like you said, January felt like a year. Yeah, we got through. I'm like, damn, like this is how twenty twenty five. It kicked off with the I mean, obviously the fires were crazy here in LA and obviously the election was wild, and it was just a man, I feel like for anybody who's like even like on the crypto front, like, it's just been a wild, wild twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Five so far. To me, it's almost a very predictive though, right, I already knew twenty twenty five was going to be a crazy year regardless of who would have won, right, Right, it's just you know with Trumpet office is going to be even wilder. Yeah, this is a year to nine, man, It's an end to cycles in the beginning of new things. And it's also going to be a very conflicting year. Yeah. Right. We see fires everywhere with the planes crashing, multiple planes crashing, historical things, and I look at symbolism and things. You feel me, if we at the end of an empire cycle, you feel me, you're going to see higher conflict, You're going to see a shifting power, right, because what this current administration is trying to do is number one, the preservation of power in the complete overhaul. Like they looking at it like if we at the end of times, man, let me get as much as I possibly can. And their goal and what I'm seeing though is they're being really good at keeping the people divided. So the people scape go to each other and don't look at the elites as the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting because you know we go from like, I guess this shadowy oligarch, Yeah, which has always been American politics, where we know there's billionaires like this, but we don't really know who they are, right, And then now it's like no, now they're sitting at the inauguration and they're like, you know, the new Age Tony Starks, whether it's Elon or Mark Zuckerbern Sam Altman or whoever it is.
Speaker 1: But now the people accept it, right, Like the syab is, how do you condition people to a point where they accept it right? How do you keep showing them something to where it becomes less and less shocking so by time you're ready to roll it out, they're already conditioned to be like, oh, my mind is already expanded to accept this idea. So I'm no longer going to revolt against you once I see it, Because if you would have took this back ten years ago, the argument was that whether the government is ran by the elite, whether it's ran by a shadow government, whether it's ran by oligarchy, And because that idea has been something that's been pushed on us and imprinted into us since we were younger in high school. Now that we see it, we're like, oh, we already.
Speaker 2: Knew that, and now it's like, no, that's what's happening, right.
Speaker 1: But now there's no revolting spirit at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's funny because like now like some of these figures, like you know, become like somehow like punk rock even though they're like quite literally the opposite.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense what I'm saying, Like, I mean, look at Mark Zuckerberg and Eli Musk, Right, Mark Zuckerberg is a good example. Everybody's looking at him as robotic, dead in the eyes, right, And he had a pr issue and then they decided to you know, go in there and remake his image, right, and so they gave him a curly hair, they gave him a gold chain. Did the album with T Pain, right? He did you the album with T Paint did which I never listened to, and on a Plan too, but I remember that.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Jude him and T painted an album and then he starts doing like jiu jitsu.
Speaker 1: Jiu jitsu and all of this stuff. Man, that's that was to number one Ease him in the minds of the people, like what can we shape him into so that they accept what comes from us, because the younger generation will start rejecting these things. Right if you look classically like an elite, right, and you look like you are the problem, then they say, okay, well, how do we start to assimilate in this culture where number one is much harder to control? So you can't control everything on TikTok, which is a reason why they were trying to figure out, all right, how do we own that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny how we watched like over the three or the last three or four years, like the pendulum swing on the TikTok banning, and it was like it kind of had gone away until the Palestine conflict happened, and then that was the main kind of vehicle for information to get to the kids, right, you know what I mean, And then all of a sudden it had been Oh now, all of a sudden, a lot of people who didn't want it banned before, now it's an issue again. And you know, I think a lot of people have I think if you're paying attention, like that's obviously what happened.
Speaker 1: But you know, well, media is the most powerful medium, and it's something that classically been controlled by a small group of people. So anytime there's a disruption in that, they got to figure out, all right, how do we get our power back, because now you're going to put a disruption on the timeline of things they want to roll out because of the backlow that they gonna get from the younger generation or just free media period. So you put out a story in instead of everybody talking about the story you put out, there's a whole new story on how that's bogus. Right, there's a whole new story with different details that legacy media didn't push, and they like, wait a minute, nobody's believing us right now. So that makes it harder for them to roll out their agendas, especially talking about global politics. And the sentiment is around empathy for the Palestinian people. Right. It used to be way easier for them to control that narrative. Now they can't, and they can't suppress it and pretend it's not happening. Right. The sentiment of the crowd is very obvious when you go on TikTok that people are empathizing with the Palestinian people and believing that the things that are happening with the murdering of children and women is just evil. There's no political spin you could put on it. So it's interesting to where you even see the things that Donald Trump doing to suppress voices against you know, Israel, and consider that to be anti Semitism, but even his base don't like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting because I saw today. I don't know if you saw this on you might have. You know, somebody who I like grew up not really fucking with is Tucker Carlson. Yeah, but Tucker Carlson did an interview with Piers Morgan today and I was like, am I end the upside down world?
Speaker 1: Roere?
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, Tucker, I see you, bro, like where He's like, I'm sorry, is there? Like we were supposed to be fight the idea of being evil And if you don't think the killing, the purposeful killing of women and children and citizens isn't evil, then what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think that you're going to see more to happen.
Speaker 2: Even like Cannas Owens like shout out to Candas, Like I don't agree with everything Cannis Owns says, but like I've definitely had like a hard shift in terms of like like damn, like Cannas Owens ain't like as crazy like you know, growing up like you know, obviously being like hardcore democrat over the years, you know what I'm saying, Like you always would just be like, yo, Cannis Owens is she's she's the boogeyman, you know, or Tucker like, but it's like not everything and I think I think over the last eight years, I would kind of say, really, since COVID, a lot of shit is in the gray space, man, Like, you can't look at everything as black or white. You can't take everything from each side and write it off fully. Now. The other thing with that is society will try to paint you as all of that or all of this if you don't align with everything each side is trying to.
Speaker 1: To what you're looking at is different agendas though, So it's like it's a very interesting breakdown with this. So you got a part of the MAGA group and they're not all united. People act like they're not. They're very different, very divided. There are some people who are completely anti Israel, right, most of his basis anti Israel, most of his bas is anti Zionists. Right. So when he does things that are pro Israel. They don't agree with that, but they take that because they want him to help them on other fronts, the America first front, which is hypocritical in a way. Right, But when you see somebody like Candice On, you see somebody like Tucker Carlson, she got what fired right by Zionists, So now she start going down this rabbit hole. Right, So they talk about being red pilled, and now I don't know what this is. Desion is pilled if you will, right to where you have these people that say, wait a minute, they were pro White, they weren't pro Israel. So now there's this difference of saying that, wait a minute, that basis looking at it from an ethnicity standpoint, then looking at it from a Christian saying that we was all together on this maga. But it's maga Christian or not, because if it were, then that means that we need to move based on Christian values. Right. And then you can't stand hypocritically in front of a microphone, right in front of your base to be pushing pro Christian values and at the same time be pro war, right and wanting to kill women and children, right, And then stand in front of that happily. But you realize is that they might sell Bibles and they may use Christianity, but they're using it as a vehicle for manipulation because they know that that base wants these conservative values pushed. But do the oligarch and the megalomaniacs actually care about that? And the answer is no, Right these are Elon Musk is a transhumanist. That's against Christian values. Right. He wants to go to Mars and things of that nature. Do they care about living in harmony with the planet Earth or do they care about just extraction? And capitalism is against Christian values, right, especially dream capitalism in a way that's plagued out in America today and right now, I believe that we just at this point where capitalism is eroding at the soul of human beings. Right. They focusing on wage suppression instead of figuring out how do you increase the quality of life for people in America? It's just about how much money are we making? What does that have to do with the fact that most Americans are depressed, overweight, right, have anxiety, and they have no vision or dream towards the future aspirationally like America is losing its capacity to be an inspirational and influential place because we have so much conflict, and so you're going to see that base continue to divide on their talking points because they have different agendas, and now they're starting to criss cross, you feel me, especially when it's who's running the government becomes is it Elion's agenda? Is it Trump's agenda? Who's behind Trump's agenda? I believe Yeah. The first presidency I think was a more honest Trump, right, because I think he was surprised that he even won, right, But this time number one, he had four years to prepare. Then you have all these allies that he had to take money and promises for, right, So now he has to, you know, fulfill those promises. And Trump likes to be like so he's trying to fulfill those promises as much as possible, you feel me. But then a lot of those promises are contradicting to each person that gave him. For the citizens, is it for olive gards, is it for the people that's pro oil or electric? Right, it's for the people that's pro Palestine or pro Israel. Freedom of speech or censorship? I think there's a lot of conflict within the mega party itself that eventually it's gonna cause it to implode, which is why you see people like what's the one Indian guy that got out of there, like Vek Man.
Speaker 2: Like I thought Vivek was, Like I saw footage of him like being very kind to people on the college campuses who weren't necessarily aligning.
Speaker 1: Played the game. But like what he said, they got him there quick because he started talking. He forgot he he forgot that they were white. First, we start talking to white people like he was better than them, and it was like, we rock with you as long as you're saying what we want to hear.
Speaker 2: He had that tweet that yeah, yeah, the di visas and and uh, you know how America's Yeah, we're raised on different values.
Speaker 1: And he reminded people that they not. He reminded white people that they're not the top of the food chain in America. He said, no, there's agents they're the most educated group in America and they have the highest grossing household income and part of that is based on how they actually live by their family values. Right, And so that disruption of that thought process to say that wait a minute, we got the highest paying jobs and were running these tech sectors. The white people as a look at themselves and say, wait a minute, you're saying we d e I. Because what he said is well, if we get rid of DEI and we operate based on merit, then we're still going to get the jobs because we're the ones educated in these sectors, right, and we're the ones the most qualified. So you don't want to go based on merit if we're going toe to toe, And that's when they had to look at themselves. They get his ass out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny with this di I conversation is like you know, my co host James was telling me, He's like, yo, if you look at some of the de I numbers, it's mostly white women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most benefit women.
Speaker 2: But it's become this like like you know the airplane crash that happened, Like when the first ding Trump went to was it I was stupid.
Speaker 1: It was just it's like, without having any information, you just gonna say d. That just shows you how they just gonna utilize this.
Speaker 2: It's like red weight to throw yes to incite the base, right, And to me, it's like you know, to have like a real conversation about like what DEI actually is, who it actually benefits, whether or not it's beneficial for the you know, workforce as a whole.
Speaker 1: That's like a conversation that, Yeah, that's different, that's different.
Speaker 2: But I feel like, what's what it's turning into is like, well, every time something's wrong, somehow you just pulled this, yeah, googie man of di I into it.
Speaker 1: We're having two different conversations about d It's the way it's weaponized. It's the actual reality of it, right, because for me, it gotta be nuanced. The Democrats did go far left extreme with things, and they never take any accountability, which means that if they don't take accountability, then you're gonna look at the base exact the same way, and we're gonna say we're still not rocking with you. Because they did go to the trans movie, they did go completely LGBT in women's movement and specifically, and they did go full War two. They did in full War machine. But guess who was left out of that black men? Black men was like, okay, well you said DIA, but that don't mean black men. Even like you're going to see an increase in homosexuality in black media. Before you see an increase of Black Muslims on the TV. Why is that we contributed the most to Black American history? Right, Yet when you talk about diversity, it don't mean diversity within Black America, especially when they talk about black men, because we're not a monolift, so our voices are not even contributed. So if I don't see myself, then I got to push myself. I gotta force it. Now, we got a problem. Right, Even when they talk about black women being the most educated group in America, they was talking about that. Actually that's within Black America, so saying that she's more educated than black men because we're going by the numbers as Asians, whites, Blacks than Mexicans, right, and the most educated group would be East Indians. So what that really was was just a divisive thing that they was utilizing as propaganda to push one up and push one down. You not doing enough and we're doing more than y'all, right, instead of this thing doesn't of ours. Doesn't work unless it's collaborative, unless it's cooperative. So I've seen influencers talk about how black men heterosexual black men, they say cis gender. I hate that word. First of all, that's crazy. You can't. First of all, I don't call a straight male cis you know I'm talking about that don't make no sense.
Speaker 2: It's almost like I don't know. I'm married to a Mexican woman. Most of my friends growing up or you know, Mexican American, and I don't know anybody who says LATINX.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody gonna utilize none of those terms. So they went too far right. They took this playbook that doesn't represent the values of Black America whatsoever. Then you throw intersectionality in there, right, and then we've seen that that wasn't real. So intersectionality is when the black women and the white women and the LGBT right, they are grouped together as an oppressed group. And so you would hear all of these stats about what they're not getting, and I always be like, damn, y'all act like black men are getting all the things. Y'all saying, y'all nut right. Even when we talk about VC capital at less than one percent going to black people, but instead of saying that number, you talk about the less than one percent going to black women. It's like, why don't we just talk about it as a whole, because it's not a competition of who getting less between us. We have to be a family, and then saying how do we go get more? But I look at this timeline of history right now is wrong When a lot of people will go study African American studies, but you're still only going to get an ancestral study, right, that gets pulled out. And then at the end of that, you have to ask yourself, if I indoctrinate you completely with African American studies, what sort of consciousness do you have? Is it a do for self? Do you feel victorious or do you feel low pressed? Do you feel like an assimilationist? Right? Do you feel like an integrationists? When you look at American history, why wasn't Marcus Garvey and Elijah Muhammad taught as much when they had the most successful platforms ever built in American history. We hear about Black Wall Street, which was incredible, right, but we never hear about the economic network of the nation Islam. Right. When they would do their Saviors Day meetings, they would report fifty million dollars in earnings and in today's time, that's half a beat, right, which would have been worth more than Black Wall Street. At the time, he had an economic network all across America. But that lesson was never even taught in school, that that was the last economic empire that we had, right, and it didn't fail per se. His son inherited and his son dismantled. So it wasn't something that was just destroyed like Black Wall Street. So it doesn't end with this tragic story of saying everything we built they gonna destroy. No, that's not the real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like the narrative of what happened in Tulsa is like it reads to historic history books better.
Speaker 1: It's a victim mindset that it possesses, and it ends with trauma. And anytime you feel like something is with trauma. And you don't come from a place of victory like you know, somebody, you ask somebody when they front of Bay where you frond, the gonna say Oakland. But why they say it like that though, It's because you saying, I'll come from a place of pride, right, You feel me like this is where I'm speaking from. You feel me like that moral pride and that pride that you have itself makes you feel like you can do anything. But a lot of times the way we feel about Black history is like, oh, we came from this place of oppression, we with slaves, and then slavery is not taught right, right, we don't talk about the Seminole wars. And when there was free towns in Florida and there was men like John Horst that would fall, he fought into wards and in multiple battles, he fought for his freedom, He fought against the Indians, he fought with the Indians, you feel me. And then of course there were the blacksimin alls that had babies, the Native Americans and Africans having babies. We don't even talk about that lineage and timeline enough. That was a complete warrior class where they was fighting wars and winning, and we just don't spread that information at all, Like we're not a warrior class of super resilient people. Because if you got that kind of pride growing up, you think of your timeline differently. Right, If you come from just the Malcolm and Martin timeline, that's conflict and you Malcolm as you Martin, is it must because if.
Speaker 2: You're surface level educated on both of them, then their their opposites, their polar.
Speaker 1: Opposites, and where do they lead nowhere right right, I'm talking about as a whole people because people that even people that follow Malcolm don't actually follow him, right. They inspired by the story, but they don't follow the teachings. A cat to have a whole Malcolm X tattoo a white girl on his arm and god damn you feel me go East i Port the next day. But he was inspired by Malcolm. That's not the power. The power is what made him Malcolm X, and that would be the teachings that he learned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say too, Like you know, it's as a young white kid who would just go to the library all the time. I remember reading the autobiography of Malcolm X back in the day and just like realizing like, oh this food was like a fucking player for real, Like Detroit Red was like like.
Speaker 1: You know Detroit, like Oakland, you feel me, you go grow up in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like just such a complex guy who I feel like somehow, Like you know, it's like you said, man, somebody get a whole tattoo of somebody, or wear a hoodie or you know, and it's like there's so much.
Speaker 1: We make them symbols without substance, right right, and when they just assembol without the meaning and understanding and the nuance in the background. Like if you studied the life of Malcolm, it should lead you to Elijah Muhammad's teaching. What was he studying? How did he become who he was? And then I just I was putting together, think it's a newsletter that I have, and it was, what is the world without Elijah Mohammad? Right, And then you have to go into a whole lot of nuance. If Elija Mama doesn't exist at all, the whole world changes. Hip hop changes. Right. Sure, you don't get Father Alive, you don't get you know what I mean, the God body influence. Right in hip hop. You don't get the rock kymns, in the woo.
Speaker 2: Tangs, you don't get ris of, you don't get chuck d you don't get so much stuff is then a student of his was doctor Sebby.
Speaker 1: He was the first to give us the dietary restrictions on what to eat in America. So then you get a change in that you don't see the seams everywhere, right, not saying that he directly told anybody Seamas, but doctor Sebbey said, this was the only black leader that I seen that was worried about black people's health because he was an f y at one point in time. You don't get Malcolm X, and you don't get honorable minisulis farcime with the million man march right, you don't get none of these things. You have to change so much about history and black consciousness. And that is just saying that when you erase figures like essentially Marcus Garvey from truly being understood, right, and you erased you know, noble drew our leave from truly being understood and the unoboy like Muhammad, and you only give us right as our main people that we go to in our minds Martin and Malcolm right. But that right, there is a contradiction within itself because even Martin Luther King, history wasn't the dream. It was who he was after that speech. That's his real story. What do you started talking about after that? And he was like, man, I realize this we go burn in this house if we integrate. I realize it gotta be economic upliftment. I realized we got to get our own because the America that we're about to integrate in is so morally bankrupt that it's gonna corrupt us if we integrate within it. So it's easy and commercially viable for America to spread the dream speech because that's easier for them to control. But the radical leaders that say do for self. We're gonna build our own economic base. We're gonna have our own airplace and important exports in our own banks and supermarkets and schools, and say, look, that's cool with the Montgomery bus boycott, but what about we just take our money and invest in our own buses that we already have, and then we can bust our own people instead of trying to sit in front of the bus. That is a completely radical difference, and I think this generation is more aligned with the radical teachers that was talking about economic rights versus just civil rights.
Speaker 2: Do you think there was a purposeful effort to make Black America dependent on the system percent? That's the Yeah. Me and James always talk about it, and he's like, if you go back and look like the black family was strongest prior to one hundred percent, you know, uh, the incentivizing black men and not being the home of their children. You know, if you were a mom, like you know dates at there were certain points in times where they come to your door and see if the dad was there, you know, for you to get you know, your welfare and all that shit. And so it's like you said, it's like if you talk about you know, Black Wall Street, it's like, why hasn't that been replicated in since then?
Speaker 1: That's the whole point. It has multiple times. There was multiple cities, over sixty plus towns and cities. What happened is is that story after that time, after that happened, well, we had high end belief because you got to remember, right, you're talking about a time man late eighteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds, right in the nineteen twenties, there was this belief right that we can do for self coming out of at the eighteen sixty five June teenth, right coming out of that slavery and so calledly being and mascipated. The belief was, all right, we're gonna build our own thing now. Like they was afraid because they understood that the black working class was going to be a large consumer group and have so much power, right, and so they seen that because it wasn't just everybody just out of rags and slavery. There was a lot of free black people already at that time, right that were stooped. That were leaders and teachers that had written books and have philosophies right like Frederick Douglass. So they understood, wait a minute, if we lead them up to their own devices, they just gonna build. And they did. They had their own political systems, they had their own newspapers in multiple cities. It wasn't just Black Wall Street that was burnt down. But what they was really trying to do was kill the spirit to believe in doing for self. How do we stop to get y'all believing you can create your own city, in infrastructure, in economy. That was what it was really about. It was a terrorist event destroy the spirit right of self sovereignty in this country by Black Americans, and they wanted them to spread that terrorst story so that you never speak from this victorious place like we can do everything ourselves. That's when leaders that started talking about integration, right, and how do we work within the system. The third Good marshals and things of that nature became more popular because the belief was less of let's just create our own and then it was more of how do we work with them? You get the naacps born not those movements, but at that time there was always different dissenting voices against each other saying no, I think the best way for it is we create our own. Those voices always went further. That's where you get the Marcus Garvey's right saying he was teaching about stock certificates and giving people equity inside, you know, his business with the Black Star line because he looked at the white star line and said, well, and we just have our own, right, same thing we do now, that entrepreneurial spirit, that Pan African movement that is from Marcus Garvey. The black Star and Naghana flag wouldn't be black if it wasn't for him, right, that's the Black Star line. So that was the radical movement of us looking at it like all right, we actually was doing. We also had global alliances too, and this is one of interesting things because now there's always this fight between FBAs and Africans and things. But at that time you had a connection between the Japanese and all of the black groups because the Japanese was going to get some America, so they started looking at maybe they going to be the ones to defeat white supremacy, right, we seen them complete the operation defeating the Russians and we was like, oh, we ain't never seen nobody with the white boys like that. They might be the ones. So there was a black Dragon society right that was committing assassinations and they was based on pan Asianism. They wanted Asia for Asians. Then they connected with the Pan Africans want African for Africans, right, and so that became this connection of how do we help influence these groups in America that want to do for self, that don't like white supremacy and we don't like it, even though they was really going for imperialism. So what happened was after they lost World War two, I Blair world War two, right, the Hiroshima bomb dropped on them. That destroyed this belief because and this is something that we never talk about, what did that bomb do to Black Americans when they seen America drop a bomb on Hiroshima and the Japanese were starting to seem like an ally for the black community. Devastated a lot of groups who had connections with the Japanese. So you had somebody like Maddie Maud who was from offset of Marcus Garvey had over three hundred thousand members. She was getting funding from the Japanese and she was pushing pro Japanese sentiment right throughout the hoods and throughout her organization. But when they lost, she lost a lot of those followers, and a lot of them came to the Nation Islam because the Nation Islam were still had the same message of we're gonna do for self and it's the black man that you follow. Nobody else is gonna come to save us. We're gonna save ourselves. Right, So then you start looking at how history shifted after that, and we start moving more towards civil rights and integrational lists, and I think it was a spiritual change. It was a fear right that pushed us towards that movement. Right. It wasn't our radical leaders that was talking about economics. They said, man, how about we just figure out how to work with these boys. Because and then I believe that was also FBI and CIA that was integrating and pushing certain leaders and putting money behind certain voices to push that propaganda.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like today we talked a little bit earlier about just kind of like mainstream media's I guess lack of a grip on everybody now. I mean, obviously there's still certain demographic that just goes through CNN and Fox News and they just eat whatever they're giving. But now there's guys like yourself. Now there's like it's a good and a bad thing, right. It's almost like I'm a DJ. So when Serado got introduced to everybody who had a laptop could be a DJ. So you did. But now it's like, you know, everyone's kind of their own if they wanted, if they choose to be an independent source of media, they can be right, There's really no there's no like a limit to what you could do in terms of just posting on TikTok, posting on Instagram, et cetera. Are you encouraged by that because now there isn't you know? Because I told my wife all the time when we're talking about like what the kids are learning the school and shit, and I'll see some of this shit and I'm like, I mean, it's so much like so much more information so readily available to kids to where like I feel like people like if I was a kid and I was in history class, I'd be raising my hand all the time being like what about this?
Speaker 1: You know, well, we are in this attention economy, right. So here's the dangerous thing about it. This we have a wealth of information, but a poverty of attention, true, right, So we can't pay attention to anything anymore because there's too much information.
Speaker 2: You're just swiping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if somebody came to you and they just told you one hundred things, right, none of that just intake. It's too much to try to remember, right, So instead we need focus right now. And what I think is going to happen is it's going to be a lot of voices that get cut out right, and people are going to look for more experts to listen to. Right, news that actually has value that you can trust during this time, Incredible voices that they can go towards. Because this is making this is increasing people anxiety. Right, you start doom scrolling. You're just looking for more information, but you have less execution. So this makes you less willful, right, And this is not a good thing that we have too much information. You need more focus because there's no leader in the history of time that we considered great. They became great because they had too much information. No, when we look through our history, they had focus. Right, I would will let you have less, but have an understanding, and understanding is more powerful than knowledge. If everybody had an early understanding on bitcoin, right, you had early knowledge, early information.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you at surface level like right, But if.
Speaker 1: You understood it, you would have put all chips in every single day and you'll be a billionaire, right right, And that would have been the only piece of information you really would have needed to understand that, and that was the most powerful and necessary for you to become a billion there be able to change and impact your whole reality. So is it? Oh? I learned this one on YouTube, this one and this one, and I listen to this influence and this thought leader and this one. I'd rather you not listen to me and listen to the person that has something objectively different. But at least you could become an expert at what they're doing versus we have a disagreement. So Key said do this, they said do this. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: It's almost like people who read too many self help books, if that makes sense, because if you read, like, you know, ten financial guides or whatever, like ten how to get richer, you know, it's almost like you know, for example, what's the old dude, who's who's been. He's got a radio show forever, bald glasses, old white cat, and his whole entire thought process is carry no debt. Oh you know who I'm talking about. He's got a radio show all over the country and.
Speaker 1: It's on Gordon or you know something like that.
Speaker 2: He's got he's got like a redneck accent kind of Yeah, I know you're talking about. I know, just like you can watch him and he's and he's telling you one thing.
Speaker 1: And you watch, you know, the dude to rot rich that poor a. Yeah, use debt to your advantage. And there's multiple routes. It's really just mastering your route though, right you feel me. It's not that both ones can work. Yeah, not neither are wrong, right, but it's like, but which one are you go do? I can best become an expert as something. Right. If you become an expert, you become valuable during this time and you don't have to chase money. Money comes to you because you have a value. Right, So expertise number one. That means you got to focus and get a depth of knowledge. Right now, people have a spread of knowledge, right, but they don't have any depth. They can't teach it, They can't break it down simply to get other people to understand. Now, I look at myself, like, all right, what am I expert in? Right? Right? And when you become an expert, it is what other people consider you to be an expert in. Right, I would consider you to be an expert in journalism and podcasts right right? In music and media. Essentially, I say.
Speaker 2: The only thing in life I'm an expert at is probably just my entire life has been hip hop as a child, you know.
Speaker 1: But people not an expert on nothing, Like I.
Speaker 2: Could name random bench players from the nineties. You know, I'm a basketball fanatic. So outside of that, you know, we figured out the podcast and radio radio Yeah shit, I'm in one hundred markets, you know. Radio is what I'm been doing so I sixteen.
Speaker 1: But look at that. That means that now, when you learn new information, you can filter it based on your expertise and why it's valuable to you for sure. Right, So when I was younger, I used to read different books because my filter was, all right, how can I use this as some sort of value? Though? So if I can't utilize it even in a conversation, I might learn philosophy just to bring it up. But I was always giving myself an intent with everything that I was doing, and I don't think a lot of people have good intent right now, So therefore they're not learning for a reason, right, They're just learning to learn, right, you feel me? And that's where you start structuring it, saying that, no, I rather you learn some basic skill sets and master those, rather than you just trying to pick up everything in the world and you become a master at nothing.
Speaker 2: That's true. Yeah, if you're not a master of anything, and what are you.
Speaker 1: Doing, Yeah, become a master at canvall. That's more important than you being a jack of all information. But you can't do anything with it, you know what I'm saying, Like, master the one single app and let that be your niche right now, and everybody who wants to come for that particular niche will find you.
Speaker 2: You said something on Twitter a couple of weeks ago that I thought, was it just hit man? You said being asleep as the new woke, and that I felt that shit because I feel like the pendulum has like, like if you think about everything in the last six seven years, right, it almost feels like it's swung so far the other way that you're desensitized. Like even with some of this mass deportation shit, right, it's like there's a conversation of like, obviously there was an issue at the border, the shit was popping there. I think that's a different conversation or yeah, we got to have the border under control because you know, whether or not you think that nation should have borders or not, you know, there was a mass bucks of human beings coming into a place that might not have been ready to receive them infrastructurally, compared to like, hey, it's turned into like it kind of being okay to be like I just see this like anti immigrant narrative. That's just like everyone's kind of desensitized to that. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: I think we almost insensitize to everything at this point in time. A robot could walk down the street and we'll go about our day.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like the alien stuff. No one seems to have cared about these alien hearings that happened.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 2: It's like it too.
Speaker 1: It's what we consider fast consumption culture, right, and fast culture is what I call it as well, where we learn about something but then something new happens, and then we lose that attention. So it's like if you look at AI. If the average person studies deep seek right now, right this new competitor or chat GPT and you master it, that's a million dollar skill. But instead you keep jumping to the next thing. It's more important to master one thing, get a depth of knowledge and focus on that and then shut out everything else. You don't need to know all the news. Why do you need to keep up the news? Have you misinformed? Right? Because now you're operating off legacy media agenda. Find somebody that you trust as a voice and just use them to learn when you want to keep updates with things. But otherwise, if you're just constantly consumed in the news, you're going to be fearful, number one, and that fear is not good when you want to go do stuff yourself. Right, So now you're like, well, why should I do anything in the world about the end? You know what I'm saying, I don't know what's about to happen. And now you find yourself research and conspiracies that have nothing to do with any of your ghosts. Right, if it's not going to empower you, then it's not worth anything to you. And I think that that's another dangerous thing is that we are losing our ability to respond to things. We just react. If you're going to look on Instagram and YouTube, its just reaction videos, right, But ability need the response is responsibility. So we're lacking our ability to respond, which means we're not being strategic with anything. We're just reacting. And that's not us actually taking in any information and said all right, this is the best way that I want to respond now, right, this is how we move forward. That's a growth thinking. We have a low level thinking right now in the world where I have a book that I'm writing and it's about how high level conversations can change the world right and transform your own world. And it starts off talking about our neo cortext which is the part of a brain that allows us to have these kind of conversations, right, our critical thinking, right, our ability to think beyond nuance. And that's when we become more aware and conscious. And the reality of it is is most people not activating. They neo, right, They neo to escape the matrix neo cortex. We becoming devolved, not evolved. When you focus on survival You're just trying to get through today. Right, when you focus on evolution, you want to advance in life. So coming from where we come from, coming from Oakland and Saint Louis, it's all survival. And I seen a brother, I believe it was a brother, Jeff Gordon. He was having a conversation on how most of our languages around survival. How you doing. I'm just getting through it, you know what I'm saying. What's going ain't nothing to maintaining. You feel me, I'm just surviving, just barely getting to it, like all of this is just barely. No, it had to change to evolution, you know what I mean. I'm growing daily, You feel me. I'm going to move. Everything is upward. You feel me like we don't even have to vocabulary for growth. And when you get around different people, what you start doing is you start taking their habits and speaking like them. And when you speak like them, you move like them, you think like them, You start shifting. You feel me. So the game is how do we go from survival to evolution?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: How do we go from thinking local which is localism, then you got nationalism national pride of your country, then globalism thinking about the world, what's going on in Palestine and Congo. Then you got cosmism, right, our connection to the cosmos, which is what our ancestors all had. All our ancestors had an attention and the consciousness connected to the cosmos. They all charted the stars, they all moved with agriculture and astronomy. Right. There wouldn't been no ancient kymm at land of the Blacks unless they understood the star positions and when the water was going to come in and the cycles, and then they was able to create more food for their people and grow their population. But we don't have that no more. We sold local and local activity, local problems that keeps us emotionally down all day worrying about this bullshit on the news.
Speaker 2: Facts. What would you say in your opinion? Was like the number one reason why, because if you asked me in twenty twenty, I'd assume that, like, you know, the Trump shit was over with, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, Like, nah, I knew it was gonna happen, But I'm just walking said a long time ago he gonna be the last president.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious, like you know, because you know, I feel like there's obviously there was. There was a lot of shit that, you know, I feel like the Democratic Party talked about earlier, it's not really the party that you know that at least I remember, you know, I remember it used to be like, yo, George Bush and Dick Cheney are bad. But now Liz Cheney's on the on the campaign, and now they're rolling out Bill Clinton to yell at Muslims in Michigan and tell them how they're like, It's like, how of course y'all are going to lose, you know.
Speaker 1: But it was wild and Obama and Clinton I think they did more damage to the campaign than anybody.
Speaker 2: It was bad. Yeah, it was really bad. Dude.
Speaker 1: Then look the nigga Biden was given. He wearing goddamn mega hats.
Speaker 2: Put the maga hat on his wife, or the red dress. I think all that shit was on purpose.
Speaker 1: I do too. I think I believe all that this is a coordinative body at least, because here's the thing. If you take history and you erase the word republican a Democrat, and you put government, you get a clear picture of the world. A problem is that they get to shift the branding to one side of the each time, doesn't mean that they're not clear differences in value. But then there's one entity, and then there's the people. And then when the people can see wait a minute. Ever, since they had the Bacon Rebellion early hundreds of years ago, there was white slaves, I mean white people, poor people, and there was black slaves that was going to revote against the government. Together. Then the government was like, man, we can't have these things working together, So how do we set whites apart? So they started spreading the knowledge of course that blacks on feria, which is why they should stay slaves, right, And then we're going to give y'all more economic opportunity. We go create this middle class, so y'all come rock with us, right, And then whites was like, it was nice knowing you niggas, but hey, y'all supposed to be slaves. It supposed to be broke. We not to we white men. So then of course you get this white class. And then this is where they play this game of how do we keep the people divided so we can continue to rule both of us.
Speaker 2: As opposed to like it being a classiest thing. It's like, right, it's like, how can we make people forget that both of y'all are poor. The only thing that you guys might disagree on is whether a trans person should play sports or you know. It's like right, and we're gon we're gonna throw this in conservative value. So we're gonna throw this ball over here. That's like this crazy, like just you know, only affects a half a percentage of the population, but everyone's gonna fight over it. And then while we're over here, we're we're taking away the ability for you to purchase a home.
Speaker 1: It's genius for both of y'all if they were black or white.
Speaker 2: If you're both are poor, you're both fucked because now you guys can't even buy a fucking house.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about that. Most people again, you go to that asset price is right, houses continue to go up. People can't afford the American dream.
Speaker 2: That the American dreams cooked.
Speaker 1: So what are they doing, the rich and the large corporations buying up all the houses?
Speaker 2: Yes, right, fuck Larry fig And.
Speaker 1: The prices continue to go up, but your wages are not going up, right, So then they focus on ways suppressed and how we not pay you more? We borrow money, right, and we want to pay off our desks from these assets that we bought. The assets continue to go with we're getting richer, right, and we make your money, But we don't want to make less money by paying our people more. So let's do automation. Let's bring in AI to handle this right, and then what happens. The productivity decreases number one, when people can't focus. So when we talk about an attention economy, when you got too much information, it stills your focus and then it decreases your ability to be productive. So productivity in America has been decreasing over the years. So that means that human capital, your labor, workforce is worthless, right, because people are not producing as much value. They just said gen Z's are lazy. They don't want to work, don't want that your work, you know what I'm saying. They don't even want to be men and women. They want to be Z and Z. You know what I'm saying. A It's different out here. So that means let's bring in AI robots right to replace the productivity of humans and make it more efficient. Because we don't have to pay them more, we can still make more. Then let's bring in immigrants because we got a baby bust in America were not making enough babies. Whites are gonna be a minority. Okay, Then that triggers a fear forget get Well, now we're fearful, forget what we did to people. We gonna be a minority. And what would the minorities do to us if they empower? If we treated them like this? So number one, stop teaching them history so when they got damn get in power, they don't look at us as an enemy. And what you did to us, we're gonna do to y'all. This all of this fear going on, so they have to continue to suppress the wages, produce more AI robotics. The robots is gonna become so goddamn efficient you're gonna need no humans. But this is the way that it always happened. You go from people as a labor for as horses, you go from trains and automation. Then you got the digital age, and now it's saying, forget humans, let's just go completely with robots and keep all of the money. May make everything so expensive that you don't own nothing and be happy. And then what happens when people don't believe in their ability to make money in the system and they think it's rigged.
Speaker 2: They gamble right, they're they're fucking with meme coins and parlays exactly.
Speaker 1: So our generation, you know, previous the boomers and early millennials, they had what lottery tickets and power balls. Now it's the parlay, you feel me, and it's the mean coin. So gabling is going to continue to go hide because you don't believe in the system. And then they putting tarifts on everybody, who's gonna make everything more expensive for everybody. So it's interesting that society can't see this. And this is why I tell people, like I got my book here, our goals, Like when you look at the Black Panther party, they had the free food. To me, the free food is getting financial literacy right now, learning the skills that nobody can take away from you that allows you to eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if you look at financial the financial system as a game, it's just with anything, man, if you just learn the rules to the game, I mean, it's and and you know, the information is there.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred percent there and it's not hitting from you. And this is what I tell people. It's like Trump ain't gonna stop you from reading a book. Right, he ain't gonna stop you from learning this skill. You're gonna stop you from starting a business. You gonna be so fearful and so worried about what's happening in the world. You're not even building your own world, right, Your world is whatever you pay attention to.
Speaker 2: And then you get to the point where now you're, well, yo, man, Like that's the thing is like the blaming mindset. Well, Trump's the president.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like you got you gotta say, like, like at the end of the day, whether it was Biden, whether it was COMMLA that won, whether it was Trump at won again, it's like, okay, how do you save yourself? Well, also, how do you say, okay, well, I know if this person's winning, how do I set myself up for success regardless of who the president is? But okay, cool, I know if Trump won, this is what's gonna happen. Maybe I should invest in these type of stocks, Maybe I should look into these types of.
Speaker 1: You know, see, that's knowing how to respond right right, that's knowing how to plan and think strategic ahead. So if you're going to be strategic, that means you got to be a general on your own life. Life is war. Yeah, I mean you gotta take a step back and think about how the hell do I secure my future and my children? You feel me if you get I promise, if you can get focused during this time, you will be one of the top one percent.
Speaker 2: And it's it's funny too because even on the crypto's front, like you know, even just getting like I think what happens with krypto. And it's probably better too because in order to even get into the mean coin games.
Speaker 1: Whole another conversation.
Speaker 2: No, but there's but there's so much like it takes a few hours. But it's not easy to just sign up on an app, is what I'm trying to say. Like you got to have like a coin base, you gotta have a crypto dot com wallet too, and then you gotta have a DeFi wallet, and it's just it's just not the easiest thing. For like, for example, the day that the trump point point went crazy, if anybody opened their phone and was like, oh, how do I get? It wasn't just like you could just get. You kind of already had to be in that time. And by that it's exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: And by telling you buy you liquiddity for anybody to dump on you.
Speaker 2: We we woke up in the morning and I was like, damn, it's twenty four bucks. I'm like.
Speaker 1: But then it went up to like sixty.
Speaker 2: I was like, fuck.
Speaker 1: But it's better to not get in at twenty four right, then to not know when is going to drop and then lose.
Speaker 2: All your right because that's when it happened.
Speaker 1: Look at the mean coin, right. Mean coin thing is the attention economy on steroids. It's basically, instead of you do a podcast, you got a funnel, right, somebody you gather attention. That attention is converted into a product. Somebody you capture that audience information. Then you retarget them and try to get them to buy something. So now you've made some money off that attention. Mean coins are based on narratives, right, So what's going on in pop culture, whatever that's happening, they will make a mean connected to that. So Donald Trump just said, let me mean myself, So somebody that goddamn become president. And then as all that attention is ciphering over here, attention then becomes currency. Everybody pour that energy into it. I get paid billions because how much is that attention worth, right, So when we look at it through the reality in the dark side of the mean coin, is that a lot of these are inner circles, right of people. Yeah, so it'll be somebody that say, all right, I'm gonna drop a coin, and behind the scenes though I hit you up, cav right, I say, look, I'm gonna drop a coin. I'm gonna need you to push this out. Now, you got a Telegram group already allocated, some money's towards you. I'm gonna tell you when it's gonna drop, how it's gonna drop. Y gonna get in. Yeah, you jump into your Telegram group, somebody in your telegram group because you a og in there. Then they send it to they telegram group, then they send it to Twitter. Right now, all of these is layers of people who getting it earlier later right, like by the time you see it on Instagram is late. So once you understand that the game is rigged, that they have pay an influencer on Twitter five thousand dollars or something to tush it hot too a coin, that one goes up. But the thing is is you're not getting early, then you late. If you don't have some sort of insider track. You don't have a bot that is sniping it for you instantly, which is what they do to automate. And all these things that I'm saying, I'm sure the average person don't know, and it's letting you. You should rewind this and say, okay, let me go to deep seek, let me go to open ai, and let me put this information in their study and then ask them to break it down to me. If you don't have the focus to do that right now, promise you that shit you about to do the rest of your life right and the things you about to do tonight is not that important. It's not more important than you making a million dollars right or one hundred thousand dollars as from your new skill set and new information, which is just you getting focused. Now. A lot of these nineties nine percent of them are rug pulls and scams. But here's the beauty of it is that bitcoin is gonna be bitcoin. You go buy it and it's just an exchange of currency, right. And what you're doing is you're increasing your purchasing power, right because as bitcoin goes up, your purchasing power goes up. So if inflation goes up, it doesn't matter, right, because you're still able to buy the same amount or more of things based on the amount of money you have. So if you work at job, whether you're getting fifty thousand dollars, whether you getting one hundred thousand, yo, go number one is develop a skill set, learn stocks, learn trade in, learn something. If you can, you got that focus or do it long term. If you don't, that just means you ain't got no discipline, which is fine. That means you know what you need to do.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty five. Man, it's got to be the word of the year has got to be disciplined.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, it has to be discipline and focused because without it you can't do nothing. You got to have that will to power. And so for me, it's like study the game, study what the wealthy people are doing, and do what they go do during this time.
Speaker 2: Even if like the fair minimum, you know, I mean, I'm sure you're paying attention to this, but if you would have followed Nancy Pelosi's trades were published ten days ago, I mean, and you just mirrored what she did.
Speaker 1: You can copy trade and then just help it automatically. Think she's up one hundred and eighty percent, Nancy go keeck her inside of money, Na's money different and so.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, it's like that's something that's as easy as like, hey, if you got to extra two under bucks a month, just follow these. I mean there's the informations there.
Speaker 1: But then I'm gonna say this though, if you think it's worth money, then why not educate yourself? Might not be fully engaged educated. I understand it's not easy. Who cares about the easy part? And this is why I tell if you a man, why you looking for easy? Then don't try to seek an easy life. He tried to figure out, all right, what is something that's worth doing? You feel me if you're a man, like that's too hard. That's your emotions. When you were thinking, man, I don't our rise above emotions and still get it done. I'm not looking for easiness. That ain't That ain't the development of a man. If your father said, man, I ain't do it because it wasn't easy, you look at it even like he was soft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's so many things like even with the pitcoin and any there's ways you could leverage if you if you think you can read the chart and you could long and short like preposterous amounts of equity of those coins that you don't necessarily have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can, but again it's gambling. I mean, it's only gambling if you don't have the knowledge and the strategy. If you educated, it's no longer gambling, because anything you do is gambling. If you don't have knowledge. You can start a clothing company, you don't know what the hell you doing? For sure, you just go get a shirt printed up. You ain't got no marketing background, right, you don't know how to do no branding, build a world, build a funnel. That's gambling.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: If you're a rap artist and you make a song and you just push it out there, no marketing, no nothing, you planning on it, no plan that's gambling. You you just waiting for luck to have it. For sure, everything is gambling. When you ain't got no knowledge, get you some knowledge, didn't get you some money?
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on the institution? What is it saying?
Speaker 1: What's the name of a Trump's the Department of Government official?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, the crypto the crypto company is a part of the world Finance.
Speaker 1: Thing, the liberty World Fighter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're buying up so much ethereum.
Speaker 1: Well think about it. So number one, US companies and coins will go do well with him talking about all of this less focus on America, right and he was trying to put tariffs on all these countries like I heard today, was talking about putting tariffs on nvideo and different things of that nature. US companies gonna do very well right now. Also, US cryptos so ones that are ISO twenty two compliant, right, meaning that these are the ones that are following regulations right already. So if you're looking at your xrps, you're looking at your ethereums, and your of course ethereum is like silver and XRP, I mean bitcoin is like gold. Then you got your solanos. Then you got things like inside that industry they call narratives, which would be like real world assets r WA tokens, so those are things that's connected to real world things. Then you got AI tokens. It's hot right now, so eventually that's go boom. So what you would do is go on YouTube university, go on coin market cap, go study quantum resistant ones, quantum machines is coming. All you need is a little information to become a master at that you don't have to win off everyone, pick an industry and say, you know what, I'm just focus on AI coins and figure out if I can be the best person to figure out which AI coins is gonna work. Right, But before that, I think it's worth everybody because I think what we try to do sometime keV is that we speak to the lazy person out there, the person that we know that's not really gonna get educated, so we try to give them the lowest way to get in.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, look, just right, I did this, like in twenty seventeen, I bought Ripple right, and I just bought it because the homie was looking at me like, look, bro, I know you ain't in a crypto, but just and I was like all right, bet.
Speaker 1: But you know the reason that's dangerous because if they get in and they win the way Tokonomi's worth psychology, they got rewarded, so it makes them want to do it again. They got a good entry. If they get in, they lose. Right now they emotionally disconnected because now they're fearful. So now they feel punished, so now it makes them rejected.
Speaker 2: Happened to me when look I had ripple and it went up to three three something, and my boy was like, it's gonna go up to five, don't sell. And then it crashed see, and I was like, man, this crypto for sure.
Speaker 1: So I would rather you get educated on why it happened and understand cycles and then you'd be like you know what, I'm just go.
Speaker 2: Hold just think about twenty twenty the pandemic hits, and there was that. I remember I was sitting in downtown LA in my car and I saw that bitcoin was like sixty something. It was like under seven grand, and I was like, damn, but I was, I was, I was tripping. I was like, nah, man, the fucking world might in this pandemic.
Speaker 1: The biggest reason not taking no risks.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, I could have really like you know, but like you said, it's like at the end of the stem, at the end of the day, man, it's very very like educate yourself. They're like as like you said, it's like they're trying to devalue your labor. So whatever you you know, if you are a if you work at a retail store, if you work at you know, if you do construction, like they're trying to devalue those jobs. You know, there's certain jobs too that they say are like AI proof, like whether it's a plumber or you know, electrician, shit like that, But there is money out There's what's AI proof.
Speaker 1: Is being a human being, right, anything that's not robotic and automated.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm so glad the AI rapper failed. The member dad they had, they had that.
Speaker 1: King Malonea's still dropping them old school classics.
Speaker 2: But it's crazy, right, It's like it's like that kind of shit. It's like if you're in the art like that's.
Speaker 1: But even the rap game is so like it's interesting because you know, you had the whole Kendrick and Drake thing, But I don't feel like nobody picked up the mental sense then, and it's a blank opportunity. And I think part of the reason is I don't think a lot of people understand the consumption habits of people right now, right Like, I think what you should be focusing on is how do you create a soundtrack for people? Right right? Because this is how people curate their music selection based on their mood. Right. They look at their life as a movie. They are content creator, right. If you're gonna put music as a soundtrack behind what you're doing. So you're looking at your movie and your content creat and who is making music to how I feel in this mood that I'm creating. Brands are doing that right, They're creating mood boards and figuring out how do we build a brand that makes it feel like it's a mood. So when you want to be in that mood and connected to that feeling, you buy my brand. It's the same thing with music. And I think the music industry you have the artists and what they're not connected to is good people. That's good with marketing, right. You look at Kendrick. He got pg lang right, and the people that's connected to him are great at marketing. Sure, they're great at building a world, understanding that mood and the psychology and the symbolism that goes into it. And if you lazy as an artist, you go lose. So I would say you curate yourself as this character, right, and you build this world and then you make music for that world. So when anybody want to feel attached to that, they go listen to your music.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think, you know, at the end of the day, I'm hopeful that I think the good thing that came out of this beef was not like us. I mean, I think You'rephouria is the best song out of all of them. Are Euphoria to me, like the most. It's almost like a freaking like a Quentin Tarantino movie that you watch a few times and you're like, and then you watch it like the tenth time.
Speaker 1: In your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh shit, like he really predicted all. But like you said it, you know, I always say this, like I always had this this critique about Drake, and you know, Drake is the biggest hit maker ever, you know, wherever you want to put him on your all time list, I think it's once he sued you gotta be like dog some whole shit. But nonetheless, I hated that Drake you never knew how he felt about anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tweeted that once, And then when.
Speaker 2: I've been saying this for years, I'm like, you don't know how Drake feels about you anything.
Speaker 1: Be at the top and not give commentary and narrative and introspection on anything. Right, it says that I have this, I have this position that historically everybody else that's been in this position that does that. But I decided not to take that position because you want to be safer the brands, So that makes you super commercial and that opens you up to the attack because being a top of hip hop is a responsibility. You feel me, like cultural responsibility. You feel me when things happen in the world. I ain't saying you gotta goddamn become TUPAC, but you gotta say something, say something because music curates, music narrates right, music is inspirational, aspirational, this is where we're going. That's a good thing that the Kendrick Lamars of the world have the ability to do. Right. He creates a soundtrack to the movement of what I'm seeing or what's happening culturally. Then he can get back to partying. You feel me.
Speaker 2: It's like you go to an event to Pimp a Butterfly and you're like, you know, I know a lot of people during like twenty twenty where like, Yo, this album is aged because people gave him shit about that album. That's my favorite.
Speaker 1: But it's like how much a dollar really costs? Think about this though.
Speaker 2: When I was growing up and I don't know how old you are, but I'm thirty eight, but like you know, there was always there was always like conscious level hip hop at a pretty high level of like even though rockets records and like common and most deaf and those guys were like technically underground, they were still going gold. They were still going platinum. I don't know who who that is right now? Like that's like like who's somebody who has like made I mean shout to Macklamore, who made a song about what's going on in Palestine, but somebody who's made like I guess the new version of protest music. I think Killer Mike's there. I think the Killer Mike's are og.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the last great song was Fucked Donald Trump. Protest music for.
Speaker 2: Sure, because that song actually was getting played. Yeah, people were. You go to the club and.
Speaker 1: You would hear fuck Donald Trump right like meaning like it was a soundtrack to a movement. You feel me like what's the sentiment of the crowd. But I feel like a lot of rappers don't want to go on to stand on something. They don't want to say something and didn't have to stand because they they're so you know, well destroys the music though, because it's the honesty, the authenticity that we love. I rather you tell me. Look, man, I took a check from Kamala, but I ain't really like it. Some of the things that Donald Trump says, I'm kind of with some of the values. You feel me on the line, you feel me and you live, and it's like, I want to hear what's actually on your mind.
Speaker 2: When Ushup belonged at the Kamala thing, I was like, didn't this dude just say on TV he wasn't gonna endorse CNY, But like just.
Speaker 1: It's something like he was trying to get rid of ditty rooms or something.
Speaker 2: It did like you said, right, It's like almost like I just had this conversation. Are you familiar with Channel five, the kid Andrew who goes out and does like the He's got a dope YouTube channel. He's really really popular. But we were talking about how like there's this weird intersection of like people who were Bernie Sanders supporters and then those people voting for Trump in twenty twenty four, which is like crazy if you think about like how there's like this like weird venn diagram where there was enough of them to like agree on whatever intersected.
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta say, if you're gonna study history, you gotta study the Southern strategy, and the Southern strategy was trying to figure out how to missalign and realign. How do when a base becomes unaligned with their base, it gives you an opportunity for you aligned with yours, right, And so it's how the Republicans is figuring out how to steal the Democratic base. Democrats will go so far. What would all black men have been complained about these last years is the emasculation of the black man? Who do we attribute that to the Democratic Party? So anybody that speaks to those values and made them feel like you are aligning with mine now, right. But then the Southern strategy goes towards this fact of how do we say nigga without saying nigga? Right? I forgot the guy and people go study the Southern strategy. Look it up on YouTube and you will see him. And he was basically saying, well, we can't say the nigga word no more. So we need to figure out a way to affect black people and have cold words without having to say it. So in one of the things he talked about tasts because he said, well, it's going to have the we if we're doing tax cuts only for the rich, and black people are the poorest, then it's going to fit them the most. Right. They will put together all of these things right. It's like the new way of saying DEI right? Or all these things? Or how do we figure out to affect these niggas without having to say nigga? And basically how do we stay white supremacists in power? And it's changing landscape because they understood that they couldn't do it direct no more. These are not my words. You can go study it and see. This has been a strategy that they've been working on imploring for a long time. And my thing, Kevin, is the fact that they laid out and said we're gonna have a first hundred days. The way to respond to that is, Okay, well, these gonna be our first hundred days. It's not to complain, it's not the protest. It's to respond. It's not to react, it's to respond, that's your first hundred days. Cool first hundred days. We don't like corporations because we feel like when they say FDI, they saying f black people, whether that's true or not, because black men don't feel so connected to it. Mostly because we don't know what we actually got from it, right, right, But whether that's true or not, we still get to utilize that moment to say, Okay, well, we want to boycott y'all anyway, because it's better for us to buycot with each other. So we got the boycott. We don't buy from y'all, but the bycot we buy for themselves, and we say, let's become pro sumers, let's produce what we consume. This is the greatest opportunity in Black American history for there to be a mass movement of realigning right with the radical thought processes of our own economic rights, our own economic vehicles, and where we create an economic network. We got digital nation states already. The problem, though, keV, is the fact that we don't all agree. So I'll call out all black organizations, from the NAACP to the Black CAUCUSS, to the NABJ, to all of these different and I say, okay, why don't we sit down and have a round table. Trump don't stop us from doing that. So you're telling me we can organize a protest, but we can't sit down with each other and come up with an agenda. How come we got the Divine Nine, which was started from the Boulet secret organizations based on Scoll and Bone activity. You got the Black Masons, you got the muslim You got all of them. So if I want to create change in America, I would go to all the leaders. Then I would get the people in every organization to ask, Yeah, why isn't the Black church sitting down with the Black Muslims. If we figure that this is our biggest incredible threat, if it is as bad as you saying, and this is the most radical shift that ever happened, then you not willing to do nothing radical to respond, right. That lets me know that either you're sold out, you don't care. Only time you do care, right is when you feel like you need to save face in front of the people. So you go be a Al Sharpton and go do a protest inside the Costco to bycop with them, which means absolutely nothing at all. That generation is just overw and dead because young people don't respect that shit. So for me, it's calling out us. Right. The ex King and President came out and said, way y'all crying it. He was talking to his.
Speaker 2: People, Oh I saw the Kenyan presidents. Yeah, he was like yo, let's build her own like the US don't like that, man.
Speaker 1: When they put sanctions when Trump originally put sanctions on China where they can buy chips, so Carley, right, But what they did to say, Okay, well, we're about to focus money towards how do we do it without y'all?
Speaker 2: And you get deep seek right right? An advance model fucked up? N vidio stock.
Speaker 1: What does that represent? When I look at that, you feel me like it gives you a blueprint? Man, listen, if you can't goddamn drinking they found, make your fountain better, you know what I'm saying. If you can't go to those schools, make your school better, you feel me? Prove we don't need them, they need us. Because what happens. Americans number one, are the biggest consumers of the world, but Black Americans are the biggest consumers in America. If we shift our economic activity towards ourselves and creating our own vehicles, the problem is we afraid to think long term. It's gonna take some time. But so what this how you set up your children? Why would you want to have children in the world that you can't protect, that you can't say you know what when they was tripping. We built our own thing, and this is what we're proud of. That's why I got my show coming up. Save yourself and think about it like this, because it's a message to us. Save yourself. Right. If you see a man, grown man drowning in the poor right and nobody's helping him, why you think that is he's panicking, he's drowning, you know what I mean, he's tripping, and everybody just looking at him, Like, bro, say yourself because the whole time the water, not even that got there deep. All you have to do is stand up for himself. And this is the analogy I see with us. We act like we drowning when we not. All we got to ever really do is stand up. But we act like our legs don't work, we don't want to get to moving. So I see it as a viable option we got. When I talk about blockchain technology, I'm not saying it from a capitalist stand view. I don't care if we don't own it. If they can create mean coins that circulate hundreds of millions of dollars among them, then how come we can't do that? Then we raise funds fast by major assets that we now own right and do for stuff. How can we create create our own First of all, you study Estonia. Estonia is one of the most digital nations in the world because they see where the world is going or they prepared for it. They responded, Now you can create a business in like ten minutes. You can become a citizen of Estonia and then contribute to their GDP right digitally. If you take that as a stance, and all these groups create their own digital nations and then they're buying physical assets, then they got their own currencies attached. Because we live in a time of blockchain, why are we not doing that?
Speaker 2: Because we're not focused and most people still don't even understand.
Speaker 1: Block We don't need everybody, We only need the leaders to understand it. I think the idea of trying to get people to unify, we look at it as if we need forty five men black people to come together. You don't need that. You going to take again these organizations. You take the top black organizations, bring their presidents and CEOs together and have a roundtable. If they don't want to come to the roundtables because they sold out and they owe another community more than they owe their own So it's about allegiance. I don't need unity. I don't even want everybody's unity because some people ain't worth shit right now, and I know they.
Speaker 2: Also there's real commerce and a real economy to the division and the fear that gets.
Speaker 1: They don't get paid to make solutions. It's like the homeless problem in California. They get home.
Speaker 2: Everybody's money, he continue to prepare you my god. Yeah, there's so many people's salaries that are just.
Speaker 1: Our efficiency should be consistently increasing year over year and we should be getting better. That represents our growth. You know.
Speaker 2: What I thought was just like a surface level, kind of shallow perspective of like or the depiction of like, hey man, when Jimmy Carter's funeral happened and Brock and Trump were just laughing their ass off, I'm like, yo, Like, if this dude is like truly like the end of democracy and truly like as evil and bad and you know this fear porn that's been being pushed, you shouldn't be laughing with him. That's why I fuck with Michelle, because Michelle was like, I'm not going.
Speaker 1: I mean I've seen Michelle feeding uh George Bush mint or something one time as well though. And I remember when George Bush the Katrina president. You feel me, the Katrina president, that we act like he wasn't you.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many how many people in the Middle East were just.
Speaker 1: He went out there and just murdered and bond them in. And this is what when you look at that picture number one, Obama come out and scolding black man, and then months later at the Donald Trump win laughing with him and then not clearing it up at all at all. You feel me it's disrespectful. But what it really is is a clear picture of America. I think it's the Maraica we wanted to be.
Speaker 2: What it is level like guys, left wing, right wing, Saint berg bro, here's what it is.
Speaker 1: You don't think behind the scenes they not civil. Yes, generals give the at least the greatest opportunity to meet and have conversations, right because it's on the book. Everybody know what's happening, so they get the past messages. Otherwise it's very hard. They got to go through back channels and back channels, right, So it's very interesting. But again it's a beautiful time to save yourself, right, and what to save yourself. Look like it means like educating yourself and real strategies, right, being able to come together and sit down and talk about what we're about to do the next hundred days and executing that plan. Right. You don't have to do everything in front of the public, have it private, right, you know what I'm saying, Like there's there should be coordination and organizing. Whether I don't care who sides you fall along, everybody should agree with the messages of save yourself because that's how this administration is moving. We're gonna tell you what we're doing. Now it's up to you to respond. This how we're gonna move the economy, right, this is what we gonna get rid of, this is what we don't like, and then like all right, y'all got y'all playbook. This is how we respond. Now, what do you?
Speaker 2: I got a question randomly because I know Trump had always had been floating getting rid of the Board of Education nationally and leaving it up to the states. I'm just curious from your perspective because then you've got states like Florida who are obviously gonna, you know, do the sand to stay, you know, take out all kinds of shit. But do you think it's a good or a bad thing? If it's like up to the States, what the curriculum is that kids are learning.
Speaker 1: I think it's both. I think I think the response should be right. I've always said digital education is a new Harvard People don't always like my takes on education though, but it is what it is. Like right now on TikTok, there's like they got this thing called human Hellman Talk right where essentially a bunch of professors are signed up to teach one on one classes, right like history one on one, a Black history one on one, a financial what's the problem with doing that? What's the problem with taking the responsibility in educating ourselves? Because they never go teach you certain things anyway. The education system has not been the one that created the prideful black American. It hasn't created you know. And number one, depending on where you live at right there's not even enough finances for you to get a proper and good education. They're creating memorization.
Speaker 2: That's really all it is. Because now you have to just pass the task.
Speaker 1: And that's not good enough for the world we live in no more.
Speaker 2: And then there's no uh, there's no national implement implementation of you know, learning financial literacy.
Speaker 1: I don't believe people care for it. I think they think they do, or a lot of time people miss aligned. Right. If that's the case, I would have had all kinds of donors lined up to be like keys, how can we amplify your platform. I ain't never had a black leader or organization ever come to me with any proposition whatsoever. So to me, it gives me I got my relationship right? Is a love and hate when that when something happens, how don't we respond accordingly? It's because we keep begging for somebody to save us, Like we ain't got no power when they cut off the education pipeline, then how come we don't create a national organization to educate ourselves and we identify teachers, philosophers and curriculum to figure out, all right, how do we have our own? No black child left behind? You feel me? Because education system don't work for us anyway. We are at the least educated. We look at the health department, we're the most unhealthy and healthy and like we don't want radicals. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's like that's the case for it it's like, well, guys, we're kind of getting smoked in the education.
Speaker 1: Look, I brun this textbook because it's a textbook we made when me and my brother Quaid code And as I was saying earlier, we had the free food, this is the new free food. I want to be able to get all of our knowledge in textbooks in every black home right to where we have the knowledge and skill sets to do for self. And no, now we don't have no excuses. Now, we just need to sit down as a family and learn and then execute. Because when you got the knowledge that's like in this book, we can do it. So we got a nonprofit to where either we're able to sell these or we work with people that will help us get them to people for free. Right, whether it's university students, whether it's just the average home. How do you get financial literacy inside the home because not even cent of our problems is based on money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think that's you know you said we're kind of I mean, we are a content society now, which is why it's dope, and you know, market mondays happens. And then you've got guys like on your leisure where crack under yourself, and it's like, there's really no excuse. There's no excuse.
Speaker 1: We just got to talk to people because.
Speaker 2: Maybe you don't want to read a textbook. Yeah, guess what all that shit is there?
Speaker 1: Like you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: I just set my mom because my mom's you know, older.
Speaker 1: But the textbook is just not to cut you with. But the textbook is just to go along with your digital.
Speaker 2: But it's like it's like at the end of the days, it's like, yo, how do we make sure that's why?
Speaker 1: How do we make sure we got no goddamn excuses and we can manage a process? Because let's say if I say, okay, well everybody got the textbook, now you join the class. Okay, turn the chapter forty two. You feel me? And then why you WoT to go over stocks? And how to do or or why to invest in bonds or how to dollar cost average and learn options and exactly what's QQQ whatever it is this is. This is not a competition to anybody's program. This is complementary to it. For sure, you feel me, And the goal is why don't we just have solutions like this, Let's get goddamn textbooks of our own history in every household and then have a digital component.
Speaker 2: You don't have to that you don't have to depend on the education system.
Speaker 1: Well, what does college have the most? They have the network and the experience. So now we need to figure out how do we create those experiences because fifty percent, according to Robert Smith, fifty percent of Black wealth goes towards college debt. Right, so we spend so much money getting an education as outdated that we can't even utilize to get ourselves ahead, which is dangerous. I want to figure out how we can be more efficient. Because he gave all that money to the HBCU. But my thing is, was all of those college students actually learning skill sets that can help you nation build, that are actually going to be valuable in the future. Because I would rather incentivize and say at that time every student who's learning engineering and AI and data analysts, so that in the future you have a large group of students that do have no debt and they're getting the most important jobs in the country. Right, That to me is strategic thinking, not just paying off the debt. But how do we incentivize and say we need more engineers? Right? We need to have our own category of people so that we have everything that we need and then how do we figure out how to educate that group in that class, because I don't need you to just walk across the stage. We need the people with the right valuable skills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that, like you said, the experience is more. It's like more about that or the societal acceptance of well, I got a degree. Yeah, not to say that it's a bad thing to get a degree, but it's like at the end of the day, like you said, there's no boundaries to like, then you.
Speaker 1: Got to stop with anations. Free education is direct correlated to of course how much money you make. Right, there is a direct correlation. But we have to understand also now it's a non traditional education that you can get as well, and we have to recognize that. And a lot of times we use those as like badges, right against somebody that we consider to not be educated. It's just these fraternities. I went to this school, you didn't go to school. I'm better than you. But it couldn't be true because I didn't finish college, right, and I make more money nine nine percent people who did. So what makes me special? Right, It's the fact that I decided to educate myself. I think education is a lifelong journey for sure. Right to go to school and learn chat, GPT and deep seek and how to create AI agents right now. I mean you could take somebody's course on it. But the biggest thing is what we missing is just discipline to manage ourselves through the process. Yep, that's what it really comes down.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite I was fucking with RFK tough when he was running his third party campaign because I just liked his perspective on a lot of things. You had my favorite interview with him. I appreciate it. It was dope. It was I think it was like three hours. It was really long. I saw you just tweet yesterday the day before you treated make America healthy again. I fuck with RFK, what are your thoughts on because I look at the Trump thing is like you got to kind of like R take the wins and it's like, well, if RFK is the you know, like I feel like he's a genuine guy. He's a very interesting guy. He's had an interesting past. But you sat with him for a while, like, what are your thoughts on him? And being a part of I guess kind of making that decision.
Speaker 1: I think what he it's very interesting. I think his goal was strategically put himself in position to leverage that influence that he had as he was creating a base while he was running for president, whether he was going to talk to Kamala or whether he was going to be talking.
Speaker 2: To Trump, and Kamala I think declined, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And he declined. I believe Trump had been asking him before to come with him, and I believe he was declining at the time, and then he realized that, Okay, well, if the Democrats are not gonna have me at all, they're not even gonna speak to me.
Speaker 2: I mean. And they were actively weaponizing like everything they could against him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when we sit down, it's interesting because again going back to the high level conversations, society is not used to critical thinking and independent thinking, so they weaponized statements that he said. Right, And when you go look at a lot of those people in Congress, and those politicians would speak of course they're funded by big pharma, right. And if America is a very unhealthy place already, you will want radical change. The last person they had in there doesn't look like somebody who should be held in a health department whatsoever. I think you should number one, have to be healthy to run a health department.
Speaker 2: Fair enough.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a key because it was the trend. Yeah, the d I don't know what it was, but it was. It was. It was a transformer. Without shay Luba, it was different. And I think that the goal should be, how do we disrupt this industry? Big Farmer got so much power and they in so many people pockets that these politicians can't think for theirselfs if they wanted to. They puppets the things that they were talking about against them. You know, Robert F. Kennedy met with the nation in Islam and he gave high praises an honorable minister a little far come, which is a rare thing. Right, most black politicians would never even do that. Can you get some respect from me automatically? When you're working with the FBI, I mean not the FBI, FOI in Los Angeles, right to get information about the research behind these vaccines and what's possibly in them. Then of course there's just a research about all these artificial ingredients and chemicals that we intake. Then we have, of course, we are the most acceptable population black people. We have specifically, black men have the highest number when it comes to cancer and heart disease and blood pressure and depression and suicide and all these things. So you should want to see a radical change first, right. That means there should be a war on these things. American people should be This is to me, the most important campaign out of all of them, right, make America healthy. Now. I think that I don't think that all of these departments are truly aligned. And want, of course Robert F. Kennedy to be in there, because it would be the most radical thing that comes over for sure. It just reps the hell out the money. Yes, but he said some things that black people have been saying for a long time. He said that our immune systems are better now. This is what we like to always believe anyway. But it was funny because that became the hot topic, like this man lost his mind. But he was citing a study from Poland. And Poland does more studies than most places. I think they like number eighth in the world. But the funny thing is people will say, well, ninety nine percent of our genome is the same, but it's the zero point one percent that is a lot, right, it goes from bone dincity, it goes to a fast twitch muscle response you feel me. It even goes to our response to medications and things of that nature. So there's a lot of truth to what he was saying as far as our immune system, our neuromelanin, our melanin. So I would like to see scientists refute him, not politicians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing, is like it felt more of like a you know, especially like when I saw the Bernie thing, because I love Bernie. You know, Bernie's burning.
Speaker 1: Somebody call Bernie be capping to Bernie be fakan.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I would say the last four you have been disappointing with some of his voting sides.
Speaker 1: But in terms of like Bernie is definitely on the Zionist side too, the RFK side, right, It's like he is for sure. I asked him about that.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh man, But it was interesting to see that confirmation. And I'm like, yo, like, y'all are really just barking down on this full despite you guys, not like you guys are like like democrats should be in theory aligned with most of the things he says, but he's on the other side.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, well we'll see. Is I think they don't care about the American people. They care about winning this war of power. Yeah. Right, So even if the Trump did something they agree with, they'll never ever, ever will tell you. And this is my problem with both sides. When Trump does something, I don't care if you are in the Maga colt. If he does something you don't agree with and you can't speak out right, that makes you a slave yep, makes you weak mind us. Right. I respect those that say I voted for the guy, but I don't respect what he did with this right they And that's where you see the noise of a person that can actually think. But beyond that, that's dangerous. You feel me and it's weak minded. So I don't care if you're a Republican or Democrat. If you can't point out good when it's good or bad when.
Speaker 2: It's bad, that you're a cult member.
Speaker 1: And when Donald Trump comes out there and say stuff like it's DEI and what you want me to do? Swim in the water. And when we talk about meeting with the people the crash site is what it really does is it makes people less empathetic. See, a good leader makes people more human, right, you do those things not because you want to, not even for the logic of it. It's so that you exemple our humanity. So we treat each other with that same respect and dignity and honor and empathy as well. And so this is what I'm seeing in leadership. I'm seeing a lack of that, completely pushing contempt and conflict amongst their basis, which is exciting more civil war.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the lack of well, the actually is not even a lack. There was zero, zero Palestinian representation at the DNC, which that believe it was four days and it was like, like you said, empathy, humanity, It's like, how is there Like, well.
Speaker 1: You know, all of the activists they decided to be quiet during the campaign of Kamala Harris because they believe she was gonna get in there and possibly do something, even though you know her husband is Jewish. I don't see she was gonna do anything. She constantly said, I'm not changing nothing, no matter who's gonna be president.
Speaker 2: Now, what's that?
Speaker 1: What they did is you can't be revolutionary in one moment, but now I'm political right now, I'm not gonna say nothing if you can't hold feet to the fire of the person because the way you vote radically is that you put the person that you were more equipped to fight in office right, and then once they get in office, you fight them right to keep their promise to you. And people forget that relationship with politicians. So if you voted for Donald Trump, it doesn't mean you now bowed down to him. You now have to fight him to keep his promises that you were aligned with when he ran. And that is the regardless of what kind of leadership, whether it was Kamala or him, it would have been the same fight to keep that politician aligned with the things that you aligned with or the people have to have it or else.
Speaker 2: Do you think there would have been a I'll call it a for face value cease fire if Kamala would have won.
Speaker 1: Nah, I don't even think she would have tried to really push for one, and I don't think people would have cared. You know what I'm saying. Trump is the person that tries to prove out his power and leadership, but then he makes deals behind the scenes. He talking about pushing him over to Egypt, even if not gonna have the people.
Speaker 2: That's the new ship. Yeah, that's the new shit. And then we said today then at that.
Speaker 1: As a beachfront property that they can go clear out and take.
Speaker 2: Over and put Trump Tower. I mean even today he said something about they said that if Natan y'aho violates the ceasefire, there won't be tariff's on Israel because he's got to do what he's got to do. And to me, it's like, I mean that just kind of that.
Speaker 1: Gives you no reason. That means there's not a real cease fire.
Speaker 2: It's not real, no consequence because if it was a real ceasefire to be consequences on both sides.
Speaker 1: That means there's a negotiation to go along. Just make me seem like I got the power so that I can leverage this period of time right until y'all decide y'all want to fire back and take over, right so I can show stability and control as a powerful leader. It's the same thing with TikTok. You can't download TikTok because it's still banned, right, But in lou you're going to do this negotiation to try to figure out which American country, I mean company can get controlled. So what I need y'all to do is shut it down for a day and then thank me for negotiating when you open.
Speaker 2: The line gets his name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all strategy. He played it. He's a negotiator. He is a businessman. He know how to play the game.
Speaker 2: He is a master manipulator of that.
Speaker 1: Every politician is. That's the whole thing. And I just try to understand is why does the average person think that billionaires, right, and these huge tech elites have their best interest at heart when historically you never believe that. Ever, that's always been a fight. And if you're a so called patriot of this country, your job would be to keep them aligned. Your job would be to keep them aligned with the so called constitution. Your job would be to keep the people in line with the threat of revolt that if you all don't put this country first and put the freedoms of the people first, not to push the vision amongst the people. If you push the vision, you're a terrible leader, full stop. Right. Elon Musk goes on his platform every single day and push the vision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he does it in this dog whistle way where he'll reply to a tweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's very three posted you saying it yes, you can't hide by somebody else repost. You say it, because then to me, that's cowardly. If you're the richest man in the world, so call league, and you have one of the most powerful platforms in the world, just say it. But what it does is it's a whistle to a base of people, right that do think like that one hundred percent. You're telling them that, yeah, I'm with you German, Germany, is time for your to be great again. You know what I'm saying. America's time to be great again. South Africa, it's time for be great again. You're talking to these people. What are you doing? You igniting a national white base right to say that we have to rally together because it's about to be dangerous times to us. It is a signal around the world. If you can't obviously see that, right, you will see it very soon. It's gonna be very hard for you to defend right the people that you defend now, it's gonna be blatantly obvious and the only thing that's gonna stop them.
Speaker 2: Do you think that his salute was the Nazi salute on purpose? You think he cognitively did that on purpose?
Speaker 1: Man, the one thing about me is I got excellent vision. You know, I can see with my eyes in my mind, I don't need nobody to interpret nothing from me. I'll be a goddamn fool. You know what I'm saying. If you walk in the room, you see a girl kiss another dude and she said, no, I wasn't kissing him. You know how bird Man saw you wasn't kissing Wayne disrespect We Oh, well, we ain't just see that. I saw what I saw. The most dangerous thing is somebody tell you didn't see what you saw, right, And I think that you have to think about it from that standpoint. You saw it with clear evidence, right, But they have the ability to tell you what you see with your eyes, what you hear, what you sense is not real. So now you can't trust yourself. Now you have to wait for somebody else to interpret reality for you, right, And you're gonna make excuse for everything. It's funny. I seen Andrew Schultz talking about this, and he was explaining how it would have been better if he would have just apologized for it essentially versus act like it didn't happen, right, And I've seen other people say the same thing and Eli has yet to do that.
Speaker 2: Because even could just say, hey, this is what it was. I was in that moment, I have crazy hand gestures. Instead, he kind of like on Twitter, he'll retweet like he retweeted, I think Kamla did something at the fire or anything that looks like it.
Speaker 1: That's stupid. What they do is when something happens like that, they run a psychological program and put out certain words, like the word awkward. So then you will see every respondent and everybody that talks about it using a word it was an awkward thing. Why is everybody using the same exact script, right, It's a psychological programming, so that now instead of you're thinking of it as what you've seen, you say, oh, it was just awkward. He's just autistic all of a sudden. He's on the spectrum when it comes to these things.
Speaker 2: No, it comes to being the richest man a lot.
Speaker 1: When if you can't stand on the stage and not do a Nazi salute because you autistic, that's a problem, you know what I'm saying. So for me, I think that he's in too intelligent to not be intentional what he does. Right, if you have the biggest platform in the entire world. And another thing to Adl like, man, listen, we not even triple. This is the first time I've ever seen ad L job for somebody.
Speaker 2: Why they ran Kyrie through the year, through the Mud?
Speaker 1: But why because they know that we're going to get more by going along right and acting like you didn't see what you saw. It's better for us to explain it away. That's part of the Hitler program. You just explain it away, right, So they have the best psychological programs when it comes to controlling and manipulating the people.
Speaker 2: That's crazy because it's like you see, like apak ad L, like guys like Stephen Miller, like it's like just ignoring you know what they their core value don't.
Speaker 1: Lie with their agenda. Right, If they're going to get more by them having a president and they got Elon who will be running point on a lot of the plans they got going on, then why won't we attack him when we need him to stay this credible person in the media because he's going to do so much for Israel. So it would make suse that they had called their people and be like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when he was critical of Israel? And then like a week later when what.
Speaker 1: They had them conversations, yea a visit. Do you remember did the visit and a lady when he went to go visit the lady said he was completely unempathetic. He didn't care, he wasn't paying attention, and he was just like, let's just get this business over with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the thing is even recently, I want to say, last week he replied to something that was Listen.
Speaker 1: I know behind the scenes they don't get along. But he's an elite, right, people like Elon Musk and other elits like that. What drives him is power, right purely, It's power, nothing else, So you can't understand it when you're trying to look at it from any other standpoint. It's just power. If I can get more power and more power and more power, it's a drug. So at the end of the day, I don't care about human beings and casualties, right, I don't care about morality or nothing else. It's power. How can I get more power? And for him, he is in a perfect position to just wield that power however he wants to.
Speaker 2: He's the richest man alive and now he has governmental power. Like the dose. Thing is a real thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Department of Governing Efficiency is very interesting. But the way I look at things in a nuance, I'm like, first of all, the government is very inefficient, the bureaucracy, and then to the culture, I relate that to Black America. We need our own department of government efficiency. We need to defund certain people that so called represent us but never get any impact of change, and we need to divert those efforts, attention and money to people that are impactful, and we will see the world change right in the next first one hundred days.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you know, we talked about it a little bit earlier. A lot of the people that you're probably thinking of got big houses. Oh yeah, they got big bills, been living real nicely off of the plight for years and years and years, and whether it's hanging out at a costco bro.
Speaker 1: The our sharp era is over, the civil rights era is over. And what I mean by that is there's no disrespect to those who lay real foundational efforts right to make progress that had it really in their heart. And I believe that it's not just one of the other. Now we get to kind of look at the progress that our ancestors fought for. And we also get to think about what else our ancestors died for, because we act like the voting is the only thing they died for, right, and know they died for our economic power. Right, they die for our family power, They died for our pride with them selves. They die for our political power. Right. They died for multiple things for us to know who we are. But we push the political voting power anytime. We evoke our ancestors. And it's time for us to resurrect different ancestors now and move on them because the Martin Luther King ain't gonna get us through this time. Right. Just think about if we evoke the thebo Elijah Muhammad and the Marcus Garvey as the main ancestors right that we want to resurrect in our activities, we changed the world overnight. There was a silent protest. I think it was nineteen or seventeen or something like that. It was the first political protests in this country. And what they was doing is they were holding up signs. One of the signs was about we got one hundred million acres of land? Is something like that work? One hundred thousand acres of land? I forgot how much it was, but it was like, it's worth one hundred million dollars. And then they had this long list of all of the different careers and the amount of people that they had in each one, right from brick mason layers to nurses, right. And they went out there to protest because at the time there was an incident where there was some killings in East Saint Louis, I believe, and the protest wasn't less shout. The protest is like saying to this government, we've never participated in trying to assassinate the president. We were the first ones to shed blood for this country in the war. Right, we've done our part and we've been doing our part, and we're not asking for nothing. But at the same time, it is the government job to provide opportunity for citizens. But the message I seen was towards each other. We don't need to say nothing. Well, really, this is what we need to do. If we have ten thousand nurses, we got our own hospitals. If we have people that are in electrical and engineering and architecture and entrepreneur fields, we can build our own cities. Right, we not go cry to them and say save me. The message was let's save ourselves, and if we responded like that each and every time, we would win because it will force us to become closer and closer and closer. And so the mindset that we need to have is a mindset of resilience. And there's no more resilient people than Black Americans, never have ever been, because the way that we respond to things and resilience is the ability for to get bent out of shape and get back into it right. So we're always taken out of our nature. You might be made of slaves and you get back to a warrior. You feel me. We might have to go through crack eras and go through the creation of ghettos in America and black codes, but then we always get back to it. Black men specifically are the biggest social activists and health advocates right in this country. We get back to it each and every time. But they try to paint it as if we'd just been failing and falling. No, we've been fighting and fighting and fighting, and we never stop fighting. That's resilience. We never stopped producing brilliance. If it wasn't no Elijah Muhammad, I wouldn't be here speaking to you today in a matter in which I do. Each generation gets back to this resilience and saying all right, let's get back focus, and let's get back to this money, let's get back to this power, Let's make our own music. Let's have our cultural revolution. Like damn if I went to Japan a few months ago and it's the greatest place to ever visited. Japan is essentially culturally where we want to be. They had a cultural revolution called bushido, right, and the bushido is the code of show Gun and the warrior class to samaraize in their writings on how they lived to not only know the art of war, but the art of piece right, and they learn how to live this balance. And if you read it, you go through this collection of these generals and warriors and the way they think about life right and talk about how this one word was he was stone cold killer, but then on his off time he was a gardener. Right. He understood how to take life and how to nurture life right. And in that he's seen this sense of balance on how to live. They give a breakdown of how to clean and why to clean that when you cleaning during the day, it's also you cleaning your mind and it allows you time to think. And then at night you don't clean, you just put things in place because it represents your mind getting and gathering yourself. And if you watch anime, all anime put bushido lessons in there so that it keeps and preserves the culture. But during that time of them producing that bushido for the people, they had to go through some economic stagnation because they had to sacrifice some capitalization for the ethics of it, all right, some morality. And now today when you go out there, and this is a good example. You know, if you've ever been late to work, and you worked a corporate job, right, and you can't find no parking if you late, because everybody don't park the course in the good spots. But in Japan there are certain practices where people will park farther away the earlier they come, so just in case somebody woke up late. Right. They have empathy for each other and understand, it's not me versus you. This is a cohesive harmony of people living in existence. And this is ancestral practice. This is us how do we coexist, not do how we compete with each other? So for me, we out of harmony with that, and we're going to go through continue to go through these crazy weather events. The hoppy people predicted it a long time ago that we were going to extract so much from the land, right that essentially nature will fight back. Right, These fires that can continue to happen this year because fire is cleansing, right. It needs to happen. It's going to have to happen because where we're going as a society is not sustainable. So the resilience in the mind of being and flow and instead of thinking of ourselves as a machine, how we just work more, How we start to become regenerative to where that which we put in produces more. So it's not just extraction extraction right for me, the whole thing is just getting back to indigenous ways, getting back to ancestral ways, but utilizing modern technology and resources to be way more efficient than they ever could during their time. How would you run a Malcolm X's play during this time? Why would you run the Aja Mohammed play during this time? Right? How would you run Madam C. J. Walker play during this time? Right? And I think the most dangerous prevaliant mindset is that we're so much capitalist but I don't think that's sustainable for us, right, I think we feel too much. Just be greedy. Cap If you are talking to my brother Keingan Beasley, he was talking about how if you go look at the average super elite rich person, they not happy. There is a karma that comes with that of just getting over on people, just getting more and more and more and more. They can't even sleep, they don't get a good night's rest. I don't think that that's sustainable for people who feel a lot, and we feel a lot. That's how we've been able to be taking advantage of historically having too much emotional empathy for others. So we have to be able to be in harmony with the technology and have dominion over it, not it controlling us. Because another single greatest threat to mental health is goddamn doom scrolling. You feel me like, man, you just find yourself down this whole of stimulation because that's what you're trying to do. So you can't focus because when you focus now, it's like this is too boring. But boring is another word for peaceful, right, So if you replace your vocabulary saying man, this is too peaceful, you will hear yourself self? The hell wrong with me? Why can't sit still? You feel me? Why can't I be in darkness for a minute and relax my mind? So therefore you want to have low stimulation and do low stimulation activities so it decreases your baseline, so you don't need these high right dopamine hits of constantly getting scrolling watching what's my next comment? What's the next thing happening? Now? You can't god damn focus on nothing. Now you're not excited about nothing. Now you got damn watching porn and you can't enjoy real women. You know what I'm talking about? The women hitting themselves with the roses. They don't care if you bring her rose. I'm talking about the flowers. They ain't stimulated by that. They need that electrical activity instead. Man, you supost that comes from Oakland. We'll say something potent to a woman and she'll live off that for a few days. Right, you know what I'm saying. Now she about to go watch justin little Boy quote and forget about you. You know what I'm saying, Like, we got to get back to slowing down, to speed up, right, And I think that it's not about unifying with everybody by finding your tribe right now, people who agree with the same value, same moral systems. We got to learn how to communicate to ourselves in the world right like part of the high level conversation booking things I'm putting together right now, I think the most thing that people ask me to teach him is how to communicate. Yeah, right, I'm talking about from celebrities to NBA players, to leaders to other speakers. They want to know how to hell do our communicate? So I started putting together this framework from a type one speaker to a type five and how to go from just being a memorizer of things to becoming an influential, passionate speaker. And men need to learn how to speak to women. Again, I ain't talking about the little fake ris y'all be doing you feel me with the little fake gang, because if you can get a woman to fall in love with you by being yourself, that's sustainable, you feel me.
Speaker 2: I just told this to my boy yesterday. He said he's going through with his girl or some girl he's talking to is just a psychopaths And I was like, this is the first girl he had. In a minute, He's you know, he's kind of lost some weight, swag a little going, and he got to, you know, he got a girl, and but this the first chick he's had. And I don't know, seven or eight years and I'm telling this guy, I'm like, hey, bro, this girl is like not good for you. Dog, she's a bad person. Yeah, but he said, he said, I just man like, I just don't got game like that. He almost like was talking like as if this was the only girl he could get. And I was like, the problem you're having, bro, is like you're approaching that as like having game as opposed to just being yourself and having a girl who just fucked with you for that. Dog. So now that you got physically in shape and you got some confidence, bro, just be yourself and the women will come full Like you ain't got to like settle for somebody who's gonna like be bad for your peace of mind.
Speaker 1: See, you know what happens with a lot of men is they they learn how to tap into the light side. Let me be a really good guy and try to get a woman. They don't know to talk into the dark side. Right, You feel me, When you don't need nobody, a woman wants you more, you feel me when you dangerous. She wants some feel like you can protect her. You feel me when you persuasive, and maybe I gotta focus on my goal, can't focus on you. You will provide her. You a man that is gonna get money. You feel me like you working out and things of that nature. Man, you position yourself again, going back to the bushido, to be a man who knows the art of piece and art of war. A woman ain't gonna fall in love with a man that just know the art of piece. Feel me because what she looks at is dark traits subconsciously. And this is what a lot of men don't realize. You could be a nice guy, look good, all of that, but then the other guy who got the dark trait, she's thinking more long term, he can actually protect me when I need to. Yes, and making a woman feel safe, it's number one on her list, you feel me. That's why they look for finances. It's safety in it. I don't want to goddamn be poor out in the streets selling it to somebody who don't need it. You feel me giving it away just because so there's a development of that masculine darkness and that masculine light and the problem is is that she usually seeks a man that has too much darkness or too much light. So when she find the nineteen keys in words, she said, that's just right, you know I'm talking about But I only exist right here. It ain't too many me in existence. So I want to teach the average man right how to tap into that darkness and that light so he can move with balance in the world. You feel me, And then every woman go, w ont you.
Speaker 2: Talk to me? What are your thoughts on? I don't know if it's actually gonna happen, But the declassification of the JFK assassination and the MLK assassinations, well, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm more interested in a Malcolm X's assassination for sure. That would have been that would have been a good one that I think that would be one that creates some cures in the black community and heals some divisions. But the Martin Luther King JFK, I mean, I look at it as part of Trump's plan to make people distrust the government more right and the democratic basis, which essentially gives him more power. Right, he goes after the FBI, he goes out to these groups. He paints them as the villains. He created his own new corporations or institutions or whatever. You trust them more everything that I see them do. I'm asking why, how is it gonna benefit you?
Speaker 2: Especially with him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you're doing something that make people distrust the government and you are the government, how does that benefit unless your goal is to have your own government essentially, or to be able to rule and say, why would you trust the FBI? Look what they did to JFK. Look what they did to Martin Luther King.
Speaker 2: I think there's gonna be a huge wave of the privatization of a lot of the things that the CIA. I mean, obviously, uh, we've seen it already.
Speaker 1: Obviously. Oh yeah, they've been on that already.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. But I think now it's like if you, if you, I mean like and the CIA and the FBI have been running unchecked rapidly for years. I mean a lot of the people who are being deported are coming from places that the United States government destabilized.
Speaker 1: FBI task forces created to watch Marcus Garvey that was created for like, our relationship is the worst for them. I don't trust none of the files that they actually have, especially the ones that they had on Martin Luther King when they was talking about his sexual habits and things of that nature. Because that nigga who is the head of the FBI, what's his name, not trum Hoover. His whole thing was to discredit black leaders. So I wouldn't be surprised if he makes up pure fiction right to talk shit about a man so that he can discredit him morally so that you don't listen to him.
Speaker 2: And how many honeypot operations they were just running on people just rapidly back then.
Speaker 1: Bro, because why wouldn't you publish that at that time? Because that'd be the biggest discrediting facts to the movement. So I also would caution people that believing that the truth is gonna come from the people whose job is to spread misinformation, it's dangerous facts. So it's one of those things is yes, we've been waiting for him and we feel like they're a holy girl because they never gave it to us. That don't mean that they're going to give us the truth.
Speaker 2: Fact. I mean, I think for me it's like will it is everybody involved dead? Because I feel like that's probably.
Speaker 1: Probably say that was them, not USU CIA.
Speaker 2: It's a new FBI, right, and.
Speaker 1: These are just the organizations that we know about. I think what you're really worried about it is the ones we don't know about.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to think, like the Men and like the Men in black movies back in the day, like there has to be a version of that. With these UFO hearings that they had, it's like there's a version of the Men. But it's like so many movies that we've been fed throughout the years. I feel like it's just desensitizing us to one actually is possible in coming?
Speaker 1: What is a space force? Even doing you get a whole space force? We don't hear about the activities at all.
Speaker 2: Think about that movie was it a year and a half or so ago that was on Netflix that Obama's the executive producers of, Oh, yeah, you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: What was it called?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But literally, I'm like, this is the most realistic right there.
Speaker 1: And you see the you see he put in the anti eline propaganda. They ain't like that, right. That movie was a that was a war. That movie he's showing that, Yo, these teslas go take over. You gotta understand they use these tools of propaganda and they push us against each other. I mean, the movie was all about the citizens being the enemy. Yes, it wasn't about it outside. It was about you know.
Speaker 2: About your labor, the division, right, who is America's biggest enemy?
Speaker 1: It's each other? Each other empires are destroyed from within. So the prediction is that you know, America implos from within. It's too strong for an enemy outside that destroys the world. But on the inside, if you go look at like the Russian defector Yuri, I forget his last name, but he talked about the demoralization and how it takes like twenty five years and demoralized, and that means that if they started twenty five plus years ago, we would be the children of a demoralized generation. They're not doing it now, It's already been done. And I think that's what we need to realize, is that when you look at that younger generation Gen Z, now we're going to Generation Beta and outfront all that stuff, But these are the children of generations of syops being ran on. They parents in society, So blaming them for things is scapegoing right. The next generation, for what you've done and what you've become. We go. We often scapego. We go look at and we be talking about let's say hip hop, right, and we talk about the emasculation of black men, and then they go point. We would see Donald Glover or Pharrell come outside with the anti pants on and stuffy wild.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if it was really or not.
Speaker 1: That's why Kanye West had the crop it, you know what I man, he was like, I like the jacket, but he cropped the rest of the But we appoint to the seventies and be like, but in the seventies we dressed like that. Yeah, them niggas was tripping in the seventies too, literally tripping. That's when European fashion took over. Right then everybody on drugs. Then they were spread into pimp movies, you feel me, and then every dude wanted to be goldie. He wanted to be a pimp back in those days. So they start dressing like that. That wasn't our revolutionary time. That wasn't a high prideful time, you know what I'm saying. That's when we was infiltrated with these operations the most, because we was coming off of Afro centricity and militancy in the sixties. And then the seventies is when they start running all these drug operations on us, you feel me. And then of course you get to the eighties, and by the time they got us there, then that's when we become hyper masculine, and then we start destroying each other. So you can't point to the seventies as a time when we had this renaissance. No, that's when we was the most compromised.
Speaker 2: Do you think that there were you talked about siops? Do you think there has been any sort of purposeful siops sparked through hip hop?
Speaker 1: Hell love them? Hey, I love hip hop. I sent you my sound track album. I'm working on one called Save Yourself. But essentially, one could look at hip hop as a saiyah, our saio been theirs, right, it's our Siah. When I talked about you know the gods infiltrading hip hop? You know peace God, then it became what's something nigga? You feel me? That was a switch of language, right, what does that do? We talked, we would use the words brother Moore and rap lyrics, right, and then we started using the word nigga more. And each time you see the shifts in vocabulary, right, and the words that are more frequent that we listening to. What does that do? Hip hop is a media that controls the way we feel and see about ourselves and each other. Right, so, if hip hop is one of the most influential genres in the world, it is the most Yeah you think you go, let that go without having controlling it. They never done that with any media genre ever. When the TV came on, the government used it. When hip hop came on, the government used it. How do we feel prisons? How do we get black people to have an attitude that demoralizes them? How do we get them to talk about sister from Lauren Hill eras to saying bitch and go on to Sexy Red. You can't tell me hip hop not a sayat when we go from Lauren Hill to Sexy Red, that's the SIoT. How do we get a generation from going from Lauren Hills to say and I ain't saying Lauryn Hill It was perfect, right, but it was a much more morality and ethics and values that we were spreading into music. The music today is death music. It's fast consumption, it's fast death. How do we just like we turned into crackheads and music.
Speaker 2: Well, we've also desensitized the consumer based so much to like, you know, I talk about this all the time, like the YouTube documentary culture when it comes to like what's going on in Jacksonville or Chicago. It's turned like a lot of these guys whose music isn't really good into like just main characters and people's TV shows on YouTube. So when they die, Julio Fulio gets killed in Florida, you know, and you know, young and Ace replies the next day with a freestyle, and then you go through these comments and it's just like it's just so ugly because it's like these are like real human beings we're talking about. It's not even so much about the music as much as it's about like but with a lot of guys obviously about the drama, about the characters in this like you know, this fucking show that's playing out in front of everybody's eyes on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, the music is weaponized completely now from when you know there was a switch to ata waits right, everything has been weaponized to get us to think fast, to get our heart rate moving faster, to have us having an anxiety towards each other. When we were listening to crunk music back in the day, and everybody was getting turned up. You feel me? What always happened? A fight, breakout, somebody getting shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, certain songs I remember with DJ and you couldn't play like what was the little scrappy record No Problem?
Speaker 1: Couldn't play No Problem. As soon as that come on, you feel me. I'm like, you ain't got numbers. I remember the promoter like, yo, why you play that ship? You started three fights with the fun right, And the reality of it is is it's not even just that the artists themselves was intentional about it, because even when you go to like ying, ain't I love that music? Yani ain't twins wanted to add more conscious music. At first. Well, what the the labels and the coach of gravitated towards was that low music, you feel me, low frequency. So they said, let's just if this is the product. Instead of me trying to make a five star meal, let me make McDonald's and sell a million of these burgers. Right, And so a lot of rappers right now are just like McDonald's.
Speaker 2: I feel like hip hop is more McDonald's in it. I mean, that's the thing, is, Like I said earlier, It's like back in the day we had like the commons and the most deafs, and like even like a guy like a Mortal Technique who was headlining huge festivals and Mortal Technique. I learned so much about the world from.
Speaker 1: More ye see again. You learn world views and perspectives. You learned about different regions and things.
Speaker 2: And I don't even know who that is in twenty twenty five. It's not too many, you know, Like I think Killer Mike is a great resource.
Speaker 1: But shut out to Killer Mike, shout out to Shout out to Larrussell.
Speaker 2: L Russell was amazing.
Speaker 1: By out tell my brother Simba by you feel me, Jack Heller, that's my little brother. You know what I'm saying. I think it's it's some really dope artists.
Speaker 2: No, there's amazing hipp brother.
Speaker 1: Aj McQueen shout out to him. You feel me. It's some dope people. And I think what needs to shift is, like we got to realize the power is in the independent. You feel me? And how do you how do you intentionally look at those voices and saying, because I know they're not gonna be represented, I'm going to push them right. And I mean that as people like us that have media for sure.
Speaker 2: You know all those people you just mentioned are my friends and been on the show many times.
Speaker 1: And everybody needs to do that that believes in that at least sure, right, and when you do it and they hot, everybody else gonna jump on it anyway. Yeah, you feel me.
Speaker 2: I see it all the time. I tell these guys, I'm like, yo, like like, hey, how do I get on so and social? I'm like, man, you just keep going because these fools only gonna tap in with you, beficial.
Speaker 1: You just got to keep moving around. It's a it's a fight, it's a war. It's like who gets a control the frequency? You know what I'm saying and I ain't saying like you got to make all conscious music. You feel me, be conscious when you make your music.
Speaker 2: Or be conscious when you're when you speak.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent because you get a platform, you can represent something higher. If you're on an interview, Look at ain'ty of Larry Jones. He's like he's the most player. How do you even put him in a category? He's his own thing. But he's very like barrier playing fly ship. But if you listen to him speak he's he's pushing organic. You feel me.
Speaker 2: He's pushing exercise.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. That's that's the example of putting the candy in the medicine jar. You feel me. You get individuals like him, and you realize, like, when you get close the lifestyle that he pushing is really a healthy lifestyle. You feel me. But how do you do it and stay cool? You feel me.
Speaker 2: He's kind of mastered that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'll you know, been seeing him forever growing up in the Bay. You feel me. I think he has a really good blueprint. I agree. How do you make music that is still I think super cultural in the way where it's cold as hell. It's player, but it is becoming a trojan horse because when you get close up you realize, like, oh, he actually pushing something positive independence, even somebody likes Sauce Walker. Sauce Walker, he goes through that h town music. You feel me. You go put it in a certain way, but he gonna always throw some candy in the medicine sure, and then when he speaks, you go here. And then when you see him doing an interview, you're like, oh shit, and who's that influencing the most? His constituency, the people that listen to him, the people that normally they might not get it from those nineteen keys, but when they heard saut throw the sauce on it, you know what, I think, bros, Right, And I think rappers got to be stop being afraid of allowing like your audience to see that side of you. Yeah, And I think that's a lot of they feel like they're gonna lose the audience. But I think you're been exposed to a lot well.
Speaker 2: Also, a lot of artists, like quite frankly, don't have the mind that Saucewalker has or the mind you know. But it's like the ones that do, the ones that do, it's like you're almost like full of shit, low key on a large scale. Like every time you're on camera, you do a podcast, you do an interview, you don't really.
Speaker 1: Well, they think they gotta be this persona. It's like this old school You've seen an interview with Richie rich and Tupac. He got on another vest and I feel like so many people took that interview as this is the persona I need to be in interviews really not paying attention to him, smoking, trying to figure out when this shit is over with. Yeah, you feel me?
Speaker 2: And I was like, don't even come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they throwing a persona like that's that's not you, Like you're telling me as a man, you can have a conversation with another man.
Speaker 2: So I had a a artist. I had a famous moment on the pot. I'm not gonna say artist name. People can put it together all they one. But so this this guy's label. I'm friends with one of the girls who runs runs the label, and she was like, Yo, so and so is really really wanting to go on Joe Rogan. He's like in the politics, he's in the aliens, He's in all this crazy shit. And I was like him, like him, Yeah, So he comes on my show, popped the perk right before the interview started, was an hour late. I mean just was like the absolute worst person ever. Was not trying to have a discussion whatsoever. I'm trying to engage him and yeah, and we ended up having this big famous moment. He leaves and uh, I shit you not. Like a month ago, I get the same call from the label saying, hey, I know y'all's interview didn't go that great, but he really do you have any ends on Joe Rogan, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck do I look like? That's why That's why.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I also like I don't like, I'm not is this guy capable? Like like you know, like if you knew this dude, like I like his music a lot, but it's like, if you just knew him surface level, based on like how he presents himself on camera, you'd be like, there's no way, like this guy even has that sort of but apparently he does, you know. And it's like at the end of the day, it's like, I think.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the thing like we look at I think this cultural persona that we have when we represent ourselves in front of the coach and our people, that it got to be like this low level version of ourselves. This is who we need to be to play this character. But then when you yourself, when you go on a Joe Rogan and say if you will or high level conversations, it allows you to demonstrate a different side because you know, you speaking in front of a different audience, and what you got to demonstrate and realize it's a global audience always, right, there's no borders on the podcast, right, so you always had that opportunity to gain a new fan base. If they hear something new from you that they like, for sure you're speaking on a different subject. I had acept Ferg on the show, and so many people was like, bro.
Speaker 2: This new album was super.
Speaker 1: Sided Ace before so hell of people was coming. I'm about to go watch his album. I mean listen to his album, yeah, and this new album he was super vulnerable. Right.
Speaker 2: It different.
Speaker 1: But if you don't, if you don't get the curation, because I think this is what a lot of artists can't do. They can't curate that side of themselves to make space for it for they fan base, right, And some people they switch up so much on their fan base they leave them behind. You have to take them on a journey with you, right. So I look at a lot of them are just not trained, you know what I mean. They're not pr training, not brand training on how to market. They don't understand these things. They think in this's binary well on this one on hip hop, shit, i don't act like an ignorant nigga on this one, I'm acting a little more intelligent. Things of that nature.
Speaker 2: Or they're like chasing like be yourself on all of them in the same way that platforms can farm clip or clip farm. Rather, the artists will do that too. They know what they're doing, they're trying to.
Speaker 1: But they be creating cheap moments that at the end of the day, you become that moment, right, you know what I mean? And then people forget you for anything else because they got so much information they processing. They can only remember you from the moment that stood out, and it's not even the music most right time. And then if your music not connected to the moment you created, how is that gonna create a funnel for me to listen to your music, because there's no mood if I think of you, think about any artists, right, I'm trying to think of somebody, But let's just any artists for example, that create a moment in time like the one you had with the person you're talking about. Right. If the music is connected to that type of activity when they think about the person, that's cool. But if they make any music outside of that, then they got a disconnection. Now they don't have ability to grow. So now you make some music, but that's not how I feel about you, right, So now I don't want to listen to you. Talk about nothing else. I only want you to be stuck in this one little pigeonhole. When I want to feel like that, I will go to you. But when the world shifts and people don't feel like that no more, now you don't have a platform. So everybody should be making a platform robust enough to where they have the ability to shift in the audience will follow them along through it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think too, it's like unfortunate, man, Like there's not really any like real dope, big homies that a lot of these rappers have. Man, And you know, even if you think about.
Speaker 1: Like, well they chasing relevance too, that's exactly right.
Speaker 2: But even if you think about like like we got to go to Utah and hang out with Young Boy for a day, and like I was, like, dude, this guy was the biggest per form an artist on Atlantic Records for like, I mean, this guy's a prolific artist in terms of like the numbers he's put up, right, and even just the influence on kids he has. Right, But you could just tell like that dude, like whears so much of that and like where like I cannot imagine like anybody involved with Atlantic Records like try to step in and be like just try to help them on like a human basis, as opposed to like, hey, you have another album to turn in. Hey, by the way, if you go to jail, it's probably helpful as long as you don't go way too long. It's a little helpful because it builds this allure. And now we get the free young Boy campaign. Items being happened with Wayne back in the day, you know, when Waingne got locked up, it's like they don't give a fuck, and then what happens is you know, you might you know, you know, I think Young Boys are a good dude.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We spent some time with him and he was super cool. But like, at the end of the day, like you can't be who he he is and deal with you know, the addiction and the family. He's got a lot of kids and all the trauma that he's dealt with over the years and not be like fucking affected by it and not wear it. And it's like, who's there, who's there to you know, there's nobody there to like help him do that for real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the label not gonna care you're a product to the label is just business like.
Speaker 2: Now the NFL has CT protocol. They had to you know, it's like, where's that for hip hop? Where's that for artists? You know, like it's just that doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: That that goes to your managers and the people around you.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. You're a quote unquote big homes.
Speaker 1: Wanted us to come up there. We couldn't make it happen. But that was me seeing them having foresight to saying, this thing is about to go to left. How do we get somebody that possibly some of these rappers of people could listen to right? And that's the tough part. It's a lot of people we're supposed to have on a platform. A lot of times they either I think they're afraid to have a conversation sometimes sure, And for me, I just have a conversation with you, Like I don't whatever were gonna talk about. It's easy for me to make a high level but it's gonna be something beneficial to where you gain a new audience.
Speaker 2: That was my whole thing with him was like just I'm gonna go there and I'm not gonna treat him like an alien. Yeah, because I feel like everybody who would go talk to him like treat him like a fucking alien, like let's just shoot the shit, and.
Speaker 1: Like, well you need to also, some people need somebody to say some shit you don't want to hear. Like I met with Kodak Black, and I remember it was at Jalen's birthday party and.
Speaker 2: How recently this was a few months ago. Okay, yeah, he probably, yeah.
Speaker 1: And when I first met up with him, you know what I mean, it was all love and respect. Of course, the whole time he was just like bro I followed. He was calling his homie to show him like we was just talking about always listening to you. And at the time, I felt like when he was on stage performing, he wasn't in his right mind and it was hard to watch and I'm like, man, I don't feel right just watching the performance happen, right, And then later on something happened to him, and then we kind of treated this like entertainment. Yes, so that's why to pull him to a side and you know, get his ear real quick to speak to him. And I feel like we probably not having enough of those kind of moments. You feel me, like you can't treat somebody's downfall as entertainment. You feel me otherwise I look at it as you almost contributing to it.
Speaker 2: I just turned on a nightclub in Scottsdale and my boy had reached out, who I guess is working with Kodak down. He's like, yo, man, Kodak's will be a phoenix, you know, let's book him at the club. And I was like, bro, I I'm not trying to pay for this, Like he's obviously not doing well, Like I'm not trying to bring him to a club and lead him alcohol, and like, you know, he's Kodak Black. But it's like and the same person was like, nah, bro, you know, Kodak's on Kodak He's good. You know. I'm like, nah, get it. But to me, it's like they shouldn't. I feel like nobody should be making money off of him right now, as opposed.
Speaker 1: To try extremely talented, he's an alien. It's kind of like watching and some people don't like this a knowledge you watching DMX, you know what I'm saying. It's extremely talented, but I just don't like the way he poisoning himself. And I feel like he got a very high level of consciousness and awareness just knowing the type of things he'd be tapped into, but that environment is stronger than nature.
Speaker 2: What's sad too, is when you're someone who's that famous, that influential, and have that much money, no matter what happens, you will always find a group to enable you. Oh honey, because you could have a group of great people around you that tell you what you need to hear and try to hold you accountable. It doesn't matter. You're gonna move over to these people who ain't tripping because they're just gonna hear a quickly look off you and then they're depending on you.
Speaker 1: So they don't know how to pull you to aside because they're afraid that you go cut them off. Yes, so they're enabling is also their dependency, and it's unfortunate because it becomes a cycle that has a downfall and then they're gonna have to cut you off eventually. Anyway. Yeah, So you would rather be the person that says something right before it happened, so at least when that cycle comes to an end, they remember you for being the only person that was telling them right. I'm usually that person in People Live. I'm gonna tell you what's real. You ain't gonna like it, but I grew up with six brothers, and you know, we speak to each other as men, like it or not. And so what ended up happening is is you might dislike me for the moment when when you finally got some time and goddamn listen and you hit that bottom, ees gonna come back, and like, you know what, I apologize you was right, right, And so I'd rather be that person that forewarned you and let you be mad at me while you're going through it and we can several our ties, our connection, whatever it is, because I just can't stay in your radius and let you disrespect yourself and disrespectful to me to not goddamn tell you the right thing.
Speaker 2: That's real. Man. Well listen, I think we need more voices like yours for people who don't who aren't following you on YouTube. Twitter.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, tap in.
Speaker 2: You gotta tap in man for you said you're working on an album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I consider it a soundtrack to the movement. Man. You know, I got in rapping when I was younger. We used to my older brother at me battle rapping in the streets in Saint Louis back in the day. Just told me go out there battle rapping. We'll just be going back and forth, and I developed a new act for freestyling. You feel me. I've always been a speaker of my whole life and just been developing my voice to speakers, you feel me in successful towards speaking. I never really had rap dreams. It was actually his more his dreams than his younger brother that can rap in things of that nature for me of something that came easy, So I never thought of it as a thing, But recently I just find I find piece in it. Man. I find it's almost therapy just going into a studio, you feel me, and coming out with a song, and now I can listen to myself and vibe to it because I think a lot of lot of rappers just be weird. Though I don't want their thoughts in my head, and I'd rather put a soundtrack to my own movement. You feel me. Sometimes people make good music and I'm like, damn, this is what I would have said. This is how I feel now trying to develop my own skill set to where I can put that soundtrack behind it. So I look at it almost like a reverse of like Tupac. Yeah, I mean Tupac started off with music got more intense thought leadership in media, and I start off with the thought leadership in the media, and we add the music as a component to the soundtrack. So it's like building out a whole world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have so much. Obviously, you know you're an author, you got the YouTube is fire like, like I said, some of the best conversations you could find online you have. And then just on the financial literacy front, your way. You know, you're you're huge in the crypto space, which I think is you know, so many people just have such a surface level understanding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it'scate yourself. Man, you know, you ain't got to go through me at all. The space is wide open. But I would say what's happening right now is people are finding their teacher that can teach them in a way that relates.
Speaker 2: And the other thing, too, is like people are always thinking with crypto it's too late. It's not too late because it's like, oh, hit a hundred thousand, Damn, I should have got it when it was sixty. But when it was sixty you were like, damn, I should have got any when it was twenty.
Speaker 1: And it's like it's a reverse mindset that's that's a poverty mindset. It keeps you poor. There's always opportunities in the market, right. Most of the people invest investing in what they think will be valuable in the future. If AI is valuable tech growth sector right now, then people are investing in that. Right. If you're going to award the people investing into goddamn wards, yeah, rate theon and whatever other ones. Manufacturers that's gonna benefit from it, right. So a lot of the information that we have daily as we pay attention to things, we don't have a reason to hold that information. But if it was, let me create a thesis on what I think happened in the world, and then let me go research companies that's go benefit from it. You will be surprised how much knowledge you have that's actually beneficial. How many times you see something I knew that was gonna happen, Well, what if you connected that to an investment? That's note.
Speaker 2: That's why I always tell people is like, especially when we think of the stock market, it's not I mean, if you do stock options, that's a skill set. That's a skills that is a skill set, and that is if you're not good at it, it is gambling it's a version of gambling.
Speaker 1: Options allow you to buy time right. So what you're saying is, do you think Microsoft, with all of his resources and contracts and companies that they own, the way the world is going, they supposed to possibly be buying TikTok? Do you think that will increase the stock in the future. So you buy an option a year ahead of time, they say, I want to buy this stock for eighty dollars, right, So now by time that contracts expired and that stock is worth two hundred dollars, you able to buy it for one hundred hundred. So these are these stock options. They look like gambling. If you don't have a.
Speaker 2: Strike, you don't understand because there is like the higher riskier stock options which also have the higher you know, but then it.
Speaker 1: Just goes to your risk analysis to be like maybe you only put five percent of your money right.
Speaker 2: And then on the stock side, I always tell people, I'm like, yo, like the stock market unless you're day trading, it's like yo, like you're not losing unless you sell.
Speaker 1: So the stock market, I think, especially right now, is pretty easy.
Speaker 2: Like the video that Monday, I have a ton in the video. So Monday when it went down to like one another ten granded. I was like, oh, this is it's on sale when it was ninety nine dollars last week.
Speaker 1: More. See that's the reverse mindset is when somebody see it going up, that's when they want to buy. Right. So the money is made want the market.
Speaker 2: Because I don't plan on selling. I ain't selling the video.
Speaker 1: You want to increase your position and then you can always borrow against it so you never have to sell it if you want to. The goal is how many assets cannot own stocks, crypto, gold, real estate, right, whatever it is, own assets and you're not buying crypto. You're exchanging one currency from another. Right if you believe that bitcoin, And this is my whole thing, it's why I teach people just play off the highs. So let's say if crypto is down, do you and this is a simple analogy, It's like if you think that the theyalm reaches all time high again, right, it's one thousand dollars from its all time high. That mean if you buy it right now and it goes up one thousand dollars, you benefit from that. The question is when you ask yourself that question, if it's a yes, then buy it. If it's a no, then don't.
Speaker 2: I also, like like you said, like even in the crypto space, not to get into too much of the weeds, but you can actually see what the like wallets do.
Speaker 1: And you know, then you can just study the cycles, the cycle. There's a bitcoin cycle, right every four years. It reacts to a cycle. It has lows, it has highs, it retracts, then it goes back.
Speaker 2: And I think it hit eighty nine thousands right before Christmas, because like in eighty nine ninety thousand exceup to like one on one. Now I think it was right when he reaches.
Speaker 1: The high one o seven, one on eight.
Speaker 2: Then it goes back down. It's like, you know, something's got to happen for to break that resistance point. We'll see.
Speaker 1: But even the easiest thing is just a dollar cost average for the average person, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like, are you what is your strategy? You're trying to hit a quick lick, because that's the other problem.
Speaker 1: Well, see, that's that's what I like to teach. So like when we do crypto, we do tokenomics, right, how do you actually study the token economics that's basically going in the behind the scenes and read the white paper, who is behind it, who's in the project? Right? I give strategies to how people can analyze something for themselves or they don't need nobody else. Right, So now they can look at every crypto and know which one is going to be a rug pull, which one is risky, which one is a long term back, how to go study trends, who to follow on Twitter?
Speaker 2: Even to the plot like Solano, right, it's like, well, all of these it feels like a lot of these big popular mean coins they run on that network.
Speaker 1: Because it's cheaper and faster and easier and Ethereum blockchain it should be higher, but they haven't been able to decrease fees yet. So the owner of it is Vitalic Bureau, and he just put out a paper said that he gonna make your more robust, He's gonna improve It hasn't happened yet. So a lot of people are in the belief that Ethereum, especially after the mean coin cycle ends, is going to be the one that gets all of that track. And that was the NFT platform everybody, and those were expensive because people were NFTs and then the fees were so high that you would lose hell of money in the fees trying to buy it project. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like, I'm looking at that world liberty, that Trump, Yeah, Trump's behind it. I'm like, they're buying out. If you have an insane amount of ethereum, they must.
Speaker 1: Know selling people the ethereum is gonna hit. I promise you it's gonna hit.
Speaker 2: They must.
Speaker 1: This is our financial advice. You know what I'm saying. But I gotta say that. But go study. So here's another thing. It's like, if you looks at there's if AI projects win, RWA projects win, do you have to ask yourself what chain this is the homework for you all to do? What crypto would benefit the most that they have to run those projects on. Right when something becomes popular, look at where all of the attention and energy is going to go through. What's the utility? Right now? Means it? Yes? Hot, Right, you can turn ten dollars into a million dollars if you of the one percent that get that goddamn lucky right. Or you have a super strategy to where you know how to create a buying this sniper project fast, or you inside and insider circle. If that's not you, right, then your risk of tolerance is way too high for you to just be jumping into every mean coin thinking you go win. Now. Another thing is people missing this element or just create your own I'm a big fan. Like when NFT cycle was going through, I was telling people to create the damn project. You don't have to just go consume, consume, consume. There's nothing stopping you from creating your own blockchain.
Speaker 2: Probu I mean, I mean, and then you know, even like.
Speaker 1: Some of the artists who got to like Toy, Yeah, Tory Pioneer, why nobody take that same strategy and will with it.
Speaker 2: Snoop tried. I mean, Snoop tried. Snoop changed his life off.
Speaker 1: A grew man. If a Kendrick and a Drake wanted to drop a project on the blockchain and all that money come direct to them, Yeah, it's like people are lazy, that's all it is. And we don't want to I mean, we don't actually need the institutions the way we think we do. No, we're just so used to.
Speaker 2: It being And it's also the advanced culture of the music industry. It's like I could just turn this album in and I could get a million dollars real quick.
Speaker 1: Or you could, but that's lazy again, it could no, because then I see I've seen an nobody, I mean a goddamn nobody literally on Twitter drop a mean coin and go up to fifty million dollars, right, But no utility, no promise, is nothing that means fifty million dollars worth of money went into that. Now, you can't tell me as an artist being one of the most influential in the world, right, if you got the ability to drop an album, this album is represented right by your attention and your influence, right, And this is the utility everybody who buy into my goddamn coin, there's actual mutility. Too much money you think you're gonna make from that, You will make more money than any musician in the history of time of one album, of one goddamn song.
Speaker 2: We walk of a song that's wrong. By the coin, you get the song.
Speaker 1: And then you can decide to add any other value.
Speaker 2: And if Kendrick does that, everyone's buying the coin.
Speaker 1: Well, look at how Kanye West became a billionaire. Again. And I always said Kanye West is a billing a regardless of Adidas, because he brought the value.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, so, but What.
Speaker 1: Did he do though, so Kanye West, he dropped them. He was complaining, he went through all of the things he went through there, we've seen him go crazy.
Speaker 2: Never want somebody get their bank account taken.
Speaker 1: Away from But what did he really do right in a long term, is he set it up to where he can get all of that traffic coming to him. Now if he can capture that traffic, and he went to the super Bowl. He paid with twenty million dollars right and then it costs him zero dollars to run the actual commercial. And he did it, and then people bought all of that. What did he get from that data? He got all that data. What does that allow him to do? Take all of those Yeezy fans and retarget then whenever he wants to. Then he complained to it and said that goddamn Adidas is stealing all of my traffic. Anytime I tell people to go to Yeasy, they reverting it to Adidas. Adida stopped doing it right then right after that, Now he's able to get all of that traffic. Now he like evaluate this, he's evaluating his ability to go direct to consumer and now that's worth for a billion, He's.
Speaker 2: Worth two point three three billion or so right now.
Speaker 1: Point two take that same thing on the blockchain, right, you create a while that, you create a dial which you can do in a day. You get you some devs. You take that same attention. Right, you drop a tweet on Twitter. You don't need no email list. Everybody who sees this is part of your email. If Kanye dropped a Yeasy coin, it would melt. I mean, I mean, dude, we're talking, come on now. So when this is what I evaluate, I look at your each influencer as an economy. If you can move the GDP, right, if you can influence the money of a million people, how much is that worth? That's worth billions? Then you have someone that can that's a country. Right. Then you have some people maybe can only influence one hundred thousand. That's a state. Some people that can influence ten thousand to fifty thousand, that's a city. Then you got small town influences. If each one sees themselves as an economy, because that's their value, is their ability to influence attention and currency. Right, So, then and if an advertiser pays them based on their ability to influence money and attention and that's how much your work. But you never got that evaluation, and you're not putting an infrastructure behind that blockchain. Give you that instant infrastructure to make that money and not have to go to nobody else.
Speaker 2: It's funny to think that the Hawk Tubur girl had the influence she had.
Speaker 1: Well, the Hot Tour Girl played off the fact that she is a meme.
Speaker 2: She was a meme celebrity, meme celebrity dropping a meme coin.
Speaker 1: So it made sense because it was cheap attention. And I thought anybody that got mad at her, you only followed her because she was a meme.
Speaker 2: I'm not even sure she ate like she probably should have off that. I think the developers probably was.
Speaker 1: Developers and I'm sure inside snipers that got her a Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I uh, maybe five six months ago, I was telling the homies, I'm like, bro, we got to I don't know how to do a mean coin, but we gotta do a Baron coin. I was like, this is like and then even even like two.
Speaker 1: Months ago, you could make a mean coin instantly, I was like, yo, and there's no Barren coin. And my homie popped up and went off and I was like, full, we should have did the barren coin. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now obviously there's like you know, however you feel about like hitting a quick look like that off of people who buy into that shit. I don't know, but it's there's there's opportunities.
Speaker 1: Well, and here's the thing, there's no reason you can't make it long term and actually do something impactful with the money. I think that the biggest problem that I see with the mean coin industry is that where does the money go? Yeah, like once it's gone, right, you got these little degeneras just sitting in a computer and you feel me watching porn, making goddamn millions of dollars and do nothing effective to society. I would love to see somebody actually win off of it, that would do something beneficial to the world. We're doing all of these benefit concepts for fire victims while there's hundreds of millions of dollars going into coins, Right, who is this new class of money? The truth of it is is behind these coins is these vcs. Right, there's hundreds of millions of dollars in these firms and they're propping the coins up. So what they do is they're set up a bot. The bot would then make it look like organic activity through different way. Yeah, you'll see these Twitter right pull on the for you. Yeah, they got bots and I'm talking about the boss that connected to a wallet that's buying it. Yeah, to make it look like it's going up. So now when you buying, you actually liquidity for them. There's a site called pump fund that everybody utilizes. You connect the fantom wilet, you can create a coin under five minutes. Then there's a site called fund your Meme. Fund your Meme is a little more sophisticated in the sense that you can control the token economics on the back end. Right. So essentially, if you got an idea and instead of funding a project on I forgot the other site that they got. But the fund your meme is saying that, listen, you want to do the barn coin. Your homies they put up money and say you initially want to raise fifty thousand for it. So each person in your group is putting a little money in and they represent the liquidity, the money that builds it up. Right, And so then when your coin drop is already at fifty thousand dollars market cap already at one hundred thousand dollars market cap. So now you as an investor that's looking for coins, you see it and be like, oh snap, this coin going up. So now you start buying in. That becomes a trickle effect. You go to your telegram, your Twitter, your Instagram, you sharing it the same way a post goes viral. Is down there, the same way a coin go viral. You feel me, and then that attention gets converted into currency.
Speaker 2: It's an interesting matter of cashing out before right before the you know, the inevitable, and.
Speaker 1: So you can do it that way, or you can take a mean coin and you can connect it to a dial. So let's say it goes up and we taking five percent of this and putting into a treasury. So regardless of what happens, we go lock a certain amount of money in and then I'll let y'all vote on what y'all want to do with it. Right, you give them a couple of options. Well, listen, I want to do this real estate project. We got fifty million in here, y'all want to build it. This is the way my mind works when I look at these things, like we're gonna go plain about shit, we go boycott Target. Okay, but what's a better target. You know what I'm saying, Save your goddamn self. Let's go utilize this blockchain to build infrastructure projects to where we can take the attention on things and we can get them instantly funded. It only makes sense to me. I've been teaching this for years now, is just to focus on fuck it, I'm just gonna build this shit it. We don't like to listen to stuff when it's early.
Speaker 2: How do we stop letting.
Speaker 1: Letting?
Speaker 2: Uh? Just I feel like it's so easy for you know, I would say this last political cycle, what happened again? I felt like there was like a point in time where everybody was kind of I wouldn't necessarily say not divided, but kind of like more like, you know, kind of moving a little bit in the same direction in terms of like not liking the way things were going. And then as soon as the flip was switched and Kamala got put in, and it just turned into this whole like I saw pundits and personalities I respect just flip like right away and like fall in line with whatever narrative each side would want you to fall in line.
Speaker 1: With it, because it was always fake. If you if you're getting paid to push something that's fake. If you're already aligned with it and you happen to get paid, that's different. But let's be honest. Most rappers who took money for Kamala, they don't leave in Kamala. They didn't care about nothing she was talking about. But it was a good check. And that what happens on both sides. They're giving good checks, so guess what you go get in line. But then what you realize is that they're more incentivized for Donald Trump to be in office because they go benefit because a lot of them got some money, right, so when he get in office, they're like, well, shit, Kamala gave me money, but Trump will help me make money. You feel me, So again it becomes just capitalism. I think what we have to do right, And this is why I don't believe in all of this superficial unity, because it's fake. If you got to force people to do something, then it's not real. You find people that's already aligne and I think that those who think that their line got to stop being afraid to actually work together and build shit behind the scenes. It's not that goddamn hard bro A reason I think like. The way I think is because growing up in Oakland, I've seen a man do stuff like this, Right, I didn't grow up looking at the Civil Rights era. I grew up looking at black Muslims that have money and power. So as a child, I'm looking at we riding down Oakland in an all black motor K ten cars deep. You feel me hopping out in every hood, drilling, showing militant discipline. And then this guy owns schools and restaurants and security firms. So on my mind, this is what black people can do. Most people ain't grow up with that. You feel me be also grew up in the hoods of Saint Louis and in different hoods in Oakland, so I get a different nuance. Also have corporate jobs, also hustled in the streets. I've been locked up. I didn't live vicarious different hats and experience.
Speaker 2: You have real perspective, which a lot of people don't.
Speaker 1: So it's also why I think so goddamned differently. And the mainstream thought process is a loser's mindset, and so for me it's like, no, everything we should be thinking about doing right now behind the scenes is how do we organize and execute. Right? How do we buy assets collectively? Right? Everybody don't need to be involved, but those who you findly have common insurance values, resources, and network or have your conversations behind the scenes include me in them. If it makes sense, you feel me in. Let's build.
Speaker 2: Have you been able to build a Snoop? It all?
Speaker 1: Me and Snoop met a couple of times. I'm waiting on Snoop to come on the platform.
Speaker 2: I guess it was a little it was. I hated to see like some of the collective like outrage about Snoop performing at David sax event. I'm like, you know, David Saxes his boy like Snoop is one of the most crypto forward thinking artists there is. And I felt like the narrative of it being like an official inauguration event on CNN, like you would see on CNN Snoop Doggs performing at the inauguration as opposed to the crypto ball in honor of the first crypto president who wasn't even there.
Speaker 1: I look at it like this, You cannot hold anybody accountable if there's no collective agreement on what the coach is, what our values are, what our agenda is Otherwise, it's just momentary outrage without any enforceable consequences, right, get mad as new for a moment and deal with what does it matter? We think that our emotional outrage means something, right, We we like there's a I've had my issues with Isaac Hayes as a human being, as a person, things that he's saying he do. But I would be hypocritical to go on Instagram and push Boycotten companies, right, and then not acknowledge that there's a black man with his own app fan base. Yeah, so, and that's somebody I don't even agree with, and I don't mind speaking about their platform because it still aligns with my values. Do yourself, save yourself. So I think that a lot of the shit that we be talking about be fake because Mark Zuckerberg is doing DEI. Twitter is with the DEI or against the DEI, but we still utilize their platforms.
Speaker 2: Right, it's selective outrages.
Speaker 1: The selective outrage is not powerful, right, You gotta stand on something. To stand on that one hundred person, I.
Speaker 2: Would you just like to have seen equal outrage towards a guy like like like we talked about and that moment with Trump, like y'all really were like melting Snooped all now, And it's like, yo, like.
Speaker 1: Because that goes against the narrative that they have that black men are the issue. They want to paint all black men that's the issue. Right. They look at Barack Obama as the outlier. They can't take the hero down. He represents that civil rights demo.
Speaker 2: I even think it's even worse to have taken money to peddle a candidate that you don't believe in.
Speaker 1: Now, Nelly was wilding. Oh yeah, Nelly was wild. You know, I'm from from the Litis. He was wildly. He talking about his constitutional duty. I'm a patriot and now, hey, brother, you wild. You're saying too much. We wouldn't even feel bad for because she caught. She she caught. Nobody was even asking. Nobody really was t You didn't even need to say nothing. Yeah, we we were talking about Snoop. Yeah that's what we was paying attention to. Nelly just jumped out the ways like I'm a patriot. Yeah, brother, relaxed. You're taking them country albums too far, you know, I said. But the thing was Snoop. The reason that Snoop got the backlash, and I don't think it's a bad thing to get backlash for things you do in the public, because you know, then you just rewind. My thing is this, but he did. I ain't gonna lie. I like Snoop, I love Snoop. That's Snoop. But he did go hard on Kanye. He went hard on Kanye. He did he called him a jigga bu tap dancing.
Speaker 2: My thing is, it's not the bad it's not the backlash that I don't like. It's the the inaccurate narrative that that just removes the context and the full details and nuance of the situation.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not gonna ever get critical thinking, which if you want to control media, which you because you can reach out to reach out to keV, reach out to Keys, reach out to Joe Budden, reach out to all of us that's in the media space. Give us the real story. Let us run that. W rappers want to get real narratives out there based on what really happened. NBA players will reach out to the goddamn independent media and give them the scoop. Otherwise, you deserve to be misrepresented in the media. You know what I mean? How else we supposed to get the true story. It's supposed to be misrepresented. That's legacy media going on, whatever their agenda is. If we want to cut through that, not only that, goddamn help fund those media sources so they can grow and become bigger. So whenever you want to control narratives, that's what you gotta conglomerate. Well that's what happened.
Speaker 2: I talked to Snoop's team and they were like, yo, like this is David Saxon, Yeah, David Sachs is that dear friend of Snoop? Yeah, Like they're like boys, yeah and Snoop. I mean you saw the video.
Speaker 1: But how is that narrative post behind his head?
Speaker 2: There's no mag on stage, but.
Speaker 1: The public goes by motion. So I think we got to be strategic. We know how things are going to be perceived. As you said it earlier, everybody is a journalist. Now, everybody got their media platforms, but there's no journalistic integrity. Correct. We don't associate whether this is a hit piece, whether this is scandalous piece that's pushed out there, whether this is sensationalist journalism right, or whether this is somebody actually did their research and they had four to five sources before they put that out there. We're just consuming things. So whatever emotional thing that we most likely want to believe and that fees the emotion of the day will win. You have to respond to that by setting up something on the back end that can be counteracting that. When you want to push out information, intel, information is it's militant right. Media is a military operation. The CIA pays Hollywood so much money to keep control of the narratives. So when you understand that, like Project Operation mocking Bird and different things of that nature. Going back in time, the most successful black leaders have their own media. Frederick Douglas, Marcus Garvey, Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X said up the media. So I'm at this point in time, you feel me like number one, the rappers, the NBA players, different leaders. We need to be having these conversations together so we can share this knowledge and strategies with each other. I had this conversation with Meek. I say, Meek, you you don't want the narratives to hit a certain way, then you need to fund your own power podcast, fund your own media and even got to be here. YEA, yeah for sure, because so like you gonna be here tours. Hes gonna be misunderstood through tweets. You know some of the greatest articulators of tours. You got to got your.
Speaker 2: Day podcast right now. It would crack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure it would. Look he can come on up. He invited to the high level, come sit down and have a high level conversation. I at this point with the coach, and we gotta stop acting like we ain't got no power. Save yourself. This is how you say yourself.
Speaker 2: I think we just champion people like I mean, like you mentioned NBA players Jaylen Brown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my brother. I just had his shoes on the other day. We had a good conversation and conference. You know, you feel me, media that Jaylen Brown to the coature. This dude has hit every metric we wanted an NBA player to hit. You feel me. He's like the j C. Hustle of NBA. Sure he started off that way. The difference between him and Kyrie and Kyrie my brother. I flew out to Kyrie a house when he was going through all of that stuff to console him. But the difference between is Jalen came in with that mindset, Kyrie adopted it. Later, and he was learning in front of the public, and when you realize when you learn it from the public is shocking to you, so you want to share what you're learning, Like, y'all don't notice Jalen been that way, So he gets flacked from the NBA. So they don't want to put him into position because they're afraid of a black man with consciousness and resources. But he said, f Nike, we've been telling athletes to do that. He built his own shoe. We should respect that, you know what I mean? That man is intelligent to where he's giving speeches at Harvard and giving breakdown of knowledge and say, I'm gonna take one of the biggest contracts ever awarded the NBA history and guess what you're talking. We're gonna build Black Wall Street, right, Like, how do we not look at an NBA player like that and everybody exalt that so that the next generation wants to do that same thing when they get money and influence and power. You feel me like this, A lot of times we miss our own marks when it comes to us having our media platforms. We can send out sensationalists, you know, journalism and hit pieces and rumors about NBA players only want to be with white girls and waste their money. But get somebody that do it right. We don't exalt them, we don't treat them correctly, and we know legacy media I ain't gonna do it right because.
Speaker 2: They don't even I mean, the NBA is always gonna They're just not gonna ever Like Jalen Brown is, like where he's at in terms of like he's an All Star. I mean he's an amazing basketball player, yeah, but but there the NBA is never gonna push him as the face.
Speaker 1: In the league. They're not Jason He's supposed to. But the people for stat to ship even Kyrie and shout out to to j He you know, he from the he from from the Loop. You know what I mean, I'm connecting with him. I'll rock with him.
Speaker 2: No, no, but but you get what I'm saying. It's it's very like the NBA is like they you know, they they know who they they know who they want to put as when when you land off Star Weekend, there's gonna be certain faces at the airport.
Speaker 1: Jalen went to the Ice QB League. They ain't like that. When you go to the Big Three and show support. You feel me, NBA don't want no competition, that's that you want to see none of that. So when when you look at the people, they want to support the least, we should support the most because it's most likely in our interests out the Q two you feel me. Yeah, shout out to Ice Q for sure. For sure. So yeah, man, people like Jaalen Brown, I think he has an excellent representation of what we want to see in the culture. We should champion that more and we should force and everybody should be on cold about that. Like I met up with Shaques one time, and I remember when he was dogging Kyrie, irving you feel me, And I had to tell him, like, Bro, you know that that ain't cold. You feel me. You know that you got his ability to just call this man you feel me in cipher with him if you believe he's moving a right or wrong way right. But you know how hard it takes for a black man to get in position, and you know how they utilize us against each other. If you are black and media and you have power and influence and position, you should never use it to disrespect your own right. There should never be Stephen A. Smith disrespecting the brand of Jaylen Brown. We should never become tools for white supremacy against each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think that there's a difference between like, uh, you know, being a commentator on sports, yeah, and then like some of the more like sharp attacks towards people's character that you that you saw with Kyrie or that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Kyrie a good dude, man. You know, he connected to his ancestral ties. You feel me. He want to push out that bro. You can understand his own shoe.
Speaker 2: Like think about the Kyrie thing though, Nike, about Nike, he was the best selling basketball show outside of Lebron. Yeah, and they were like nah, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: They want that power. Everybody. Look, you got yeezy, you got Kyrie's, you got the Jaylen Brown shoes.
Speaker 2: Man, And yeah, and I love that Kyrie's new shoes are fire.
Speaker 1: Everybody should be walking around wearing those shoes, right, I just got mine and yesterday everybody, Because what that represents the type of time we are the most powerful thing in the world. This is why it's so dangerous. Like I help pioneer this financial literacy movement for our generation to push that out there, and people don't understand how revolutionary that is is because if I educate the consumer base to shift their habits, right, then that's somebody's family that you to our ignorance and benefit from it. Now just bankrupted them. Right. If I'm teaching you about real estate to own your own, then you don't want that landlord anymore. So his family business off of you being ignorant and not financially literate, it disappears. So that's why we don't want to credit certain voices, right. It's a reason why there's no reason why I shouldn't have been awarded or some of my peers shouldn't have been awarded at every black organization. But they afraid what their sponsors are gonna think when you start empowering these young black men, right, So instead they would rather push a gay man, a woman, trans man, anything but this strong black men archetype. But we've been pushing, and we go keep pushing, So y'all can't You cannot then dog us down and talk shit about what you want us to do if you're also not the one that celebrates us when we do the right thing. So we at this war internally with the culture and saying that listen, I don't want a unity with the NAACP if they don't know how to find the voices that are different and radical and pushing the right movements. There's no reason that you know, every year they don't have a wah Street trap up there winning an award. They don't have an Aristotle investment. They got the eyl up there, master the investor for the things that we've done in the culture to shift it. I mean, we went all across the planet and sold out arenas, right, but not a mention. So what happens is they usually allow one or two to be propped up because they feel like this is how they can control that. Then you got the ogs that be talking they shit and it's like, well, we wouldn't have to do it if y'all would have did it.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, and from my perspective, obviously being an outsider, if there isn't radical change, then the bag stops for the people who are running these places because benefit It's almost like the home that's the homeless thing, right that we talk about. It's the same shit. There's too many people making too much money on the plight and the struggle.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred percent. Listen, advertisers control more culture than black leaders. Right when you go look at an award show, you go look at all these places, it's the advertisers that these people are afraid of. So you have somebody that work in a position they might follow in nineteen keys, but I wonder what are advertises to go? Think, maybe we don't put him there. So then they're not looking for who's actually impactful in the category. They're looking for who's safe and who's popular, right, or where's the current DEI going? Right? So that's what they're pushing. But this is why it's not efficient. So you have these vehicles to where it And the other thing is like these corporations commit these billions of dollars, but they don't actually deploy any money. Right when TDJ said that when the banks gave him all this money, where did it go? What happens is you go to them with ideas about where you want to put the money and they say no. So they committed over two to three years, but every time you come to them with an idea, they say no. So there's commitment without deployment. So it's all fake. But it gave you the pr We forgot about it. We don't know internally how it works. There's no efficiency on our culture and it needs to be ripped apart and looked at it from the inside and say, Okay, what's actually happening and why aren't black people making this progress? And what you realize is that the issues that they push in the distraction the escape got this right. It's the internal right, lack of efficiency, organization, structure right, our own understanding of these systems, that's the problem. And then these people that sell us out for a dollar. So you know, I'm gonna continue to build how I build, but I understand that we are of a limited time. There will be a time where it's too late. Right, Black people got like one or two years of serious asset accumulation, decreasing your spending, increasing your assets, learn to become more human, meaning like learning human actual skills, putting your head down a goddamn studying you feel me. I don't care if it's cool, I don't care if it's easy. I don't care. If you don't want to listen, that's on you. You ain't got to be one of the winners in the future. I'm talking to the people that be like man, you know, what keep speaking Tomorrow Soul Right now, I'm gonna get on it. You feel me, Stop chasing holes and start chasing goals.
Speaker 2: I love that. That's how we end the interview right there. Hey, nineteen Keys, come on and stop chasing.
Speaker 1: Hose and I need you to let me know how you feel about that album.
Speaker 2: Well I got to I'm gonna listen