Speaker 1: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo Chola mean the God peace to the planning. This Thursday.
Speaker 3: It's Thursday, and we got two special guests. A lot of energy in the room this morning. A lot of energy in the room this morning. We have Gary and he's back yes, hip hop baby Hey. And then we have our girl who started early.
Speaker 4: She said.
Speaker 3: Man yo, she said to the to the producer, YO, don't mess my MICAEP and my headphones.
Speaker 4: You did last time.
Speaker 2: Her stomach is right this morning.
Speaker 5: A lot of yo is Right's hilarious.
Speaker 6: Hey, y'all already know what's up.
Speaker 3: A lot of people brought her Pepto Bismo to the Black Podcast past Saturday.
Speaker 2: They people did, We just didn't.
Speaker 3: They just couldn't come back to give it to you. Yes, man, people bisbo for you.
Speaker 4: That is funny.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 5: The worst part about everything, man, y'all got people on the airport Josh you good like yo.
Speaker 4: We heard like ain't know.
Speaker 5: We heard like why like National bubble Guts Day when I can't make it in because I had to pool.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, if you don't know, I'm lost. Our first day on b e T.
Speaker 3: This is the first day to launch day, Jess says you, Jess, we want you to co host with us.
Speaker 4: You know you're part of the team and part of the family.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's do.
Speaker 3: It six, you know, like you know, four o'clock, five o'clock, five thirty five fifty five, five fifty nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, she didn't show up. She was at the first day.
Speaker 4: She was across the street in the hotel. Bubble guts. Bubble guts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for real, just what the messing her? Dude is real. We looked good this morning, though, j Yeah, look good.
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 2: I would never think somebody is pretty as you would have bubble guts.
Speaker 3: But it's life, right, It happens right as everybody sir, It happens right.
Speaker 2: What'd you eat though?
Speaker 4: What'd you eat?
Speaker 6: H seafood from Jersey, That's what I ate.
Speaker 5: I wasn't in Baltimore, so I ain't had them good Baltimore cribs, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, dead crabs come from like I guess, like Charlamagne.
Speaker 3: Mile will come from South Carolina. Charlton they'd be good, they'd be good. Yes, we got a special guest this morning, but you weren't here for them.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, country Wayne, you know them?
Speaker 6: Oh all right?
Speaker 4: Why are you saying like a country way? Okay?
Speaker 7: What's that?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 6: Wayne?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 4: What I am for?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Right there?
Speaker 2: Help us on the way, just get.
Speaker 4: It's called help is on the way. That's right, all right? What is that?
Speaker 3: You give a relationship a brief relationship? Relationship advice? Talk about how he co parents, you know with all his baby mothers.
Speaker 9: Okay, you has a bullet they get pregnant.
Speaker 6: You're right, I did.
Speaker 2: Marine you mentioned you mentioned you?
Speaker 6: And then its very nice?
Speaker 3: Tell me later you're here, yea. I make sure we'll play a clip. I'm sure you'll say something after about thousand percent? All right, nothing bad? You know, wouldn't le him talk crazy about you?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 4: He would never though, just for he would never respect.
Speaker 6: He loves me, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he has a Netflix special. That's that's that's coming on. No, Gary wants a Netflix special, but he can't get one from.
Speaker 5: Don't we all? But you can't get one any way?
Speaker 9: I said, Oh no, they a't gonna give him one alight, let's start the show man.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we got front page news. Of course, Tesling figure out will be joining us.
Speaker 4: It don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody, Steve J.
Speaker 6: M V.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Indeed, we got some special guest host for us, Gary Owen and Jess Hilarious. And let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 2: Go New York, Go, New York Go.
Speaker 3: The New York Knicks beat the Cavaliers last night, one O six ninety five cent, the Cavaliers home. Nick's going to the Eastern Conference. I think so too, I really feel that way.
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 3: Nixon the Heat in the second round, bringing back that early two thousands, late nineties feeling absolutely the loves. The Bucks lost to the Heat last night, so the Bucks will be sent home. The Grizzlies beat the Lakers last night, so the Lakers lead three to two, and the Warriors lead this series three too.
Speaker 4: They beat the Kings last night one twenty three, one six team.
Speaker 3: I got Warriors repeating. I mean, that's what I picked earlier in the year, but you know, I'm sticking to it.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I said the Kings will winning.
Speaker 4: So I was wrong. Sorry, guy, Yeah, you were wrong. Wrong. All right, Well, we got Tesling here, Testling figure over the morning, Bill.
Speaker 7: Mourn and Breakfast Club Family. It is lit in the the day.
Speaker 4: What are we starting with this morning?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're starting with a couple of things with First, DJ and B. I want to give a shout out to your gorgeous wife Jia. Before she was on the other day and before we went on the air, she gave me some really, really good advice about if I should make my kid play sports even though she's no longer interested. I kind of wanted her to continue cheering, and your wife gave me some really good advice saying, don't make her do it. So I wanted to give her some love to let her know that did help me, and I had a great conversation with my daughter later on that afternoon. So I guess I assume your book, Real Life, Real Love is packed with sound advice.
Speaker 6: Where can they find it?
Speaker 3: DJMB It's everywhere Barnes and Normals and Amazon, anyway you buy books. And it went back on the charge. We just released the paper book. But thank you, thank you so much, and I'll tell.
Speaker 7: You absolutely, absolutely please do so. In the news, let's talk about Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden has problems with prosecutors and paternity suits. Well, you remember that he had problems with that too, But right now it is the paternity suit. Hunter Biden's attorney, Chris Clark, along with several other attorneys were spotted heading out of the Justice Department headquarters on yesterday. Now, according the sources familiar with the investigation, prosecutors are still wighing whether to bring two mister me to charges to him for failure to file taxes, one count of fellowy tax evasion related to the over reporting of expenses, and a false statement charge regarding a gun purchase.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, while his attorneys are meeting with the Justice Department, Hunter is required to be in Arkansas court next Monday for a paternity case. London Roberts, who is the mother of one of Hunter Biden's children, has accused him of ignoring previous court orders and withholding evidence in the litigation stemming from a paternity dispute. Now, in twenty nineteen, a DNA test did confirm that Hunter is that baby daddy, and they have agreed to pay child support, but he has not, so Miss Roberts is asking the judge to hold Hunter Biden in contempt and jailed until he complies.
Speaker 3: You know, Hunter Biden was the president's son, he'd just be like a reality show starff because other than him being the president's son, he's not like a good time right, He's found real cool.
Speaker 2: It's you be having a ball in life? Isn't every Hunter like that?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: You name your kid Hunter? Yeah, there's some problems coming down. Well, we all know you would know it is a white name. I don't know a racial joke. I'm gonna let that slide to commercial break. I don't know any Hunters and be honest with you, the only Hunter I know.
Speaker 4: We had to get.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll leave it alone.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: We had a guy and I was growing up. His name was ty And then we got the height graduation listen Tyrone, and we went, what right, dude? My entire life I thought his name.
Speaker 1: Was ty We thought, we's like, when did a black guy get to our school grant this diploma?
Speaker 2: Your name is Tyrone?
Speaker 4: We're all s all right? Could you welly?
Speaker 3: We got to see in a couple of bits because uh, we got two crazy comedians up here.
Speaker 7: I know, I know, I want to give much in I see you guys.
Speaker 3: All that's front page. You knew it says we're seeing a little bit. Now get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent phone lines are wide open again. Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five to one. It's the Breakfast Club on b e t y'all, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: Right right, ray Yo, Charla Man Dasey.
Speaker 11: What up are we like?
Speaker 4: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 10: I got an indoor pool, outdoor pool.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club. Get on the phone right now here, tell you what.
Speaker 2: It is we lie Hello.
Speaker 11: Who is this?
Speaker 8: Good morning? Good morning?
Speaker 12: My name is Tia at good morning.
Speaker 8: Get Today is my born day and I just want to say how blessed I am and how happy I am The Lord op me up this morning.
Speaker 3: Happy born day, birthday, another day of life, that's a blessing, another year around the sun.
Speaker 4: What you're doing for your birthday?
Speaker 8: Thank you. I celebrated really this weekend, but today my man has takes me out to dinner. I guess hopefully he got me.
Speaker 2: Guess where you all going?
Speaker 11: We got this called Longhorns, Texas.
Speaker 4: Long On we have, yeah, we heard of it is long On Steakhouse. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're going.
Speaker 2: There every year.
Speaker 8: That's our place.
Speaker 11: I guess.
Speaker 3: So he's thirty three, Oh thirty three Okay, yeah, I'm thirty three.
Speaker 2: Talking to She said it long On Steakhouse. You know what I'm saying. It's it's cool.
Speaker 6: It's other places to get to know, though.
Speaker 2: There is definitely where are you from?
Speaker 11: I'm from Buffalo?
Speaker 2: Okay, ain't much of Buffalo. He's probably been to all the wings.
Speaker 8: Bot say exactly Longher is like one of the tap tail places.
Speaker 5: Damn up to make sure that's hey, ya ain't got no capital, girl, I got.
Speaker 8: I ain't got that either.
Speaker 2: No, I'm back.
Speaker 8: I put off my cash.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, mama, I'm gonna send you something for your birthday, my body. Even though the dessert comes free on your birthday at long On Steakhouts.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I appreciate it.
Speaker 8: It's it's him as t I A don't forget the dollar throing to five.
Speaker 2: For to five shot to your hicks. Yeah, okay, I'm gonna say something right now.
Speaker 4: All right, really, I'm gonna sit a little something.
Speaker 2: It's crazy white people.
Speaker 4: I want to get them, he said, really.
Speaker 2: Good, look at your back. Tomorrow I won't know how much you man is coming, it's coming. I support you, jes oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Man, shut up, I got.
Speaker 2: It, got you, got it all right?
Speaker 4: Happy.
Speaker 3: I gotta say something to she going to Texas long and without cover the bill again.
Speaker 2: I gave him fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Goal just as you need to day and you know what, she blocked her blessings.
Speaker 2: She never said up to me, you suggests I support you. Envy. Charlemagne was like this.
Speaker 4: The last time a white person gave them something.
Speaker 2: Was the first for everything.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this? John? L John? What's up?
Speaker 2: Brother's depressed?
Speaker 13: I'm going through a lot man.
Speaker 2: How you doing my brother? We're sending you positive energy, loving like, what's wrong?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 4: Going through a divorce?
Speaker 2: My mom died.
Speaker 4: April first Lord Mercy and then tonight.
Speaker 11: Well, last night my friend I let him borrow my truck, end up running into something and didn't tell me.
Speaker 2: Nothing about it.
Speaker 11: It's overheating.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 13: He won't even opening up the door.
Speaker 4: I can't even get my stuff from out of his house because I don't want to be over here no more.
Speaker 3: Y'all live together, He's saying with his girlfriend, he really don't live here.
Speaker 12: But when I went through the divorce and.
Speaker 4: My wife kicked me out the house, I've been chilling with him and stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, how old are you?
Speaker 4: Thirty six?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, I'm gonna give you a website.
Speaker 3: Go to a coma project dot org aa k O m a project dot org sorry for you, and you can sign up for a virtual therapy because it sounds like you need somebody to talk to. Absolutely, I just need some help to get off my feet.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get on my feet.
Speaker 3: How's the time guy didn't catch the lion.
Speaker 2: Shine? My own divorce?
Speaker 4: What you talking about.
Speaker 11: Doing an insta cart and he can messed up my vehicle?
Speaker 12: Now I can't even do my job that I've been putting money in my pocket with.
Speaker 3: All right, Gary, Gary, help me brother in need guy? Wow, Okay, be a blessing, Gary in the brother call your cash about there. Maybe somebody listening right there might help you out.
Speaker 11: John l B seven seven j O h n E.
Speaker 4: L l B seven seven.
Speaker 5: All right, brother, do you have ze Gary? Don't have cash out? Do you have you don't.
Speaker 6: Have any black ways of sending money?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: Good luck, sir. We're praying for you.
Speaker 3: The Cooma Project dot org Man you can. You can sign up for virtual therapy there. Jesus tell him I sent you.
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five.
Speaker 2: Yo, what about your PayPal?
Speaker 4: Do you have a PayPal?
Speaker 2: Forget?
Speaker 3: He's actually money that I wasn't.
Speaker 12: I heard.
Speaker 4: He said I want to go to Texas Logonge.
Speaker 2: Kill his homeboy.
Speaker 4: That's why his homeboy want to answer to where's he lived?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: My god, there's going on there. Yeah, that was messed up though.
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Eight hundred five eighty five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 11: Good morning?
Speaker 4: This is trade from now nine. I have to make it. Hey, what's up making Georgia? Get her off your chest?
Speaker 12: I just wanted to say, real quick, mister d J. Henry, appreciate you when your wife was the one the other day. Someone asked her how she felt about follow that, and she said she would have died of it. And I was wondering, how you're gonna handle it from here?
Speaker 11: If you're gonna.
Speaker 4: What what gay shenanigans are you talking about? Sir?
Speaker 12: She you know how you can Charlemagne be talking and somebody asked her when she was on, I mean the other day, how did you tell about all that when y'all be talking going about and forth with that kind of conversation.
Speaker 14: He says, my gay wife, that's my work what you want.
Speaker 4: I'm not your work wife. I meant my work wife.
Speaker 5: How can your wife deal with you being gay on the side?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gay on the side.
Speaker 3: Law?
Speaker 2: When I got the New York game, Hew was gay on the side, I'm not.
Speaker 4: That's when you fell right and relax. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to tell you, sir, I don't. I don't know what to tell you. Stand out, stand out of our business. I don't know, it's our business man. You a valid question, how you gonna handle that? And when he was up here, you wasn't on all that. Yeah, as soon as she left, get him together, get him.
Speaker 4: She was standing our business, sir, I don't know what identify as what? And there you go.
Speaker 2: That's right now, that's how you get them off.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 2: You don't know what you identify why.
Speaker 4: I'm a dog today, roof.
Speaker 2: Don't stop. Stop calling them by the wrong pronoun.
Speaker 4: That's right. Hello. Who's this yo?
Speaker 11: Yo?
Speaker 4: Yo? Ll you're telling like you from the yo bro.
Speaker 11: You're ready off timberlands On, Yankee fitty talk to us now. I got my black name, Yo. Let me tell you something. Yesterday, I want gonna pick up my fool or whatever. Right I've seen I've seen this crumble arguing and like touch on and wrestling. So I went up on do it. I'm like, yo, fan, that's a female bro like you know what I mean? Yo, do that to her? Do that to me?
Speaker 2: Do that to me?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 11: Do you know? Holy was talking and he's like, Yo, you don't know me, old man. I'll drop you, old man. I'm like, Yo, man whatever. Do you know that this female came up to me and was flipping on me like yo, get out of here, and that I said, Yo, I'm trying to protect you. Yeah, and you flipping on me. I said, you know what, I played myself I should have just my my business. I'm Joe, I should have just what about my business?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because to be honest, that's a woman that he gets beat up by way more than she get beat up by him.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's just crazy, like you really trying to protect protect these females. And look, she probably builds him out because he got a restue. She probably builds him out. And they probably they probably laid up in the bed right now. I'm sure some foolishness man, like listen, man, mind your business. You'll female y'allselves, many'll y'all just putting people in danger here.
Speaker 4: Next time called one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta yell like, hey, I'm called nine one one. You'll got to walk over there and intervene. I guess just scream that it gets.
Speaker 4: Out of hand. In you intervened, They just arguing. I special they tried to do.
Speaker 5: I respect what you tried to do, definitely, but you know that that's just that's what they call love these days.
Speaker 3: So I wonder how many cases would be like that though, Like like if you ran up on three different couples arguing in the street, I'm sure it would.
Speaker 2: Be women that would be happy that you intervened.
Speaker 4: It depends how.
Speaker 6: Right right it already, It depends on for real.
Speaker 5: I remember we was in Madison Square and I was doing Caroline's a couple of years ago when me and my brother DESI it was this this couple walking past, and they was this girl was crying and my brother stepped in and she was happy.
Speaker 6: She still went with him, but you could tell she was relieved that she get beat on every night.
Speaker 7: Kind of story.
Speaker 4: Damn. Yeah, So any stories like that for you guys, I ignore it. I'm walking by your business.
Speaker 2: I'm not setting me the Karen in this you called nine one one.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything.
Speaker 6: Well, you wouldn't be a carry a Kyle.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, that's fine.
Speaker 4: My business.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, how about if it was a white woman being slapped on?
Speaker 2: Definitely minded my business. He's not a fan of mine. That's one of the people that says no to Netflix. Everybody, some authority.
Speaker 3: They probably would act right because they'd be like he might think Gary are under a couple of police officers.
Speaker 2: Definitely, he definitely wild.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 2: I'm try next time I see some domestic stuff happening.
Speaker 3: Hey, no, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. Now we got roomors on the way. Just give us a little teas what we were talking about when we come back.
Speaker 5: All right, Jamie Fox reportedly had to be revived during terrifying medical crisis.
Speaker 3: Man Jesus, all right, we'll get into that next door move. It's the Breakfast Logan Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody in see ej n V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. We get our special guest host this morning, Gary Owens, and just hilarious. Hey, hey on, and I just got to tell you guys. The BET Awards, the twenty twenty three be ET Awards returns live from La Sunday, June twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna be there? It would only make sense for the Breakfast Club to be the BT Awards.
Speaker 6: It literally only it makes sense for us to go.
Speaker 2: Word, I'm with you, yes, why does it make sense? Because we're on BET now, Gary, we you shouldn't even answer that.
Speaker 10: I know, damn, I know.
Speaker 2: I want you guys to answer it.
Speaker 3: All right, But that's Coach's biggest night to celebrate Hip Hops fifty at the anniversary, So that's again June twenty fifth, and I'm almost one hundred percent that.
Speaker 2: We will be there. What do you mean almost one hundred percent?
Speaker 4: What's it?
Speaker 2: What's the ratio?
Speaker 4: Eighty?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Ninety?
Speaker 5: All right, they're not gonna invite y'all if y'all don't have y'all third host though, And that's me.
Speaker 4: That's facts.
Speaker 2: It's like, nah, okay, that's facts. Okay, I'm with that. Okay, Guys looking at it like doing something beauty Award that. Let's speak that.
Speaker 4: Well, let's get to the rooms. Let's talk with Jamie Fox. Is the rumor report on the breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club Honey Ghetto a fire.
Speaker 5: Jamie Fox reportedly had to be revived during terrifying medical crisis.
Speaker 6: On the Insider's share, he is very lucky to be alive.
Speaker 5: More information has been revealed about Jamie Fox's medical condition as we know. On April twelve, Jamie's daughter announced that he was hospitalized, and then was reported that Jamie suffered a stroke and had several complications, including not being able to speak. Now, reports from a source says that doctors needed to revive him during the medical scare. The source says Jamie suffered a serious medical episode and needed immediate attention. It was touch and go for a few days with him and he had to be revived. He is very lucky to be alive. He also said that he suffers from high blood pressures, which doctors say can cause clots and a brain lead into a stroke. Doctors believe this was a long time coming and really had to act fast, and if they didn't, they said he could have been a garner. So we're gonna be sending love and prayers to Jamie and his family.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Definitely send the healing energy. Jamie Fox fifty five years old. That's young Man's why you gotta watch all of that. When you get to a certain age. He was born in the nineteen hundreds. You know, you get to a certain age, you got to take care of yourself. High blood pressure, high cholesterol.
Speaker 4: Not even when you get to a certain age, should check yourself regardless.
Speaker 3: Brothers in the thirties that that that are passing away over high blood pressure, overweighted or heart problems, heart disease and all that. So definitely, uh, listen to your body. I heard Tony Raxton say that yesterday, listen to your.
Speaker 2: Body because we didn't live the best lifestyles when we was young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, drinking, smoking, not getting enough sleep, raw dogging, all that thuff catches up.
Speaker 4: With raw dogging. Well yeah that's that's that's the only one to fit with you. Yeah that was fun. Wow, wow what I'm sorry. It feels better, you know, let's move on to a better shi.
Speaker 6: Listen, listen.
Speaker 5: Kim Kardashian says that she would give up her life on screen to.
Speaker 6: Be a full time lawyer cat.
Speaker 5: You know, I I honestly think that she would because honestly, that show has been boring for the fat the past few years. Now, it's nothing else that she can do. She already did everything that she can do to make her life interesting. You know, her step dad's step mom. You know, she she already stuff and stuff and stuff I had to make. I had to make up for the bubble guts bad. But it's nothing else that we have.
Speaker 2: But I think that she can do.
Speaker 3: But I think that family lives on TV, like I heard that they might be going back to eat like they live like their whole operation involves around being in people's face. You know, I think that she probably could do that now because she's so rich, she's a billionaire. She's at the point where she's comfortable in life. I think the only reason they were still on the show was to push product, but a lot of those products selling themself now to skim.
Speaker 5: All of that, all of that, and I just I don't know. I do not Oh, I don't. I like space, to be honest.
Speaker 4: But I think they enjoyed to be in the face of people, you know what I mean. I think that's it.
Speaker 3: If there was another family, like a kim K I think they would come out of retirement.
Speaker 4: Like I think that's what they enjoy, that's what they like, and that's the whole family.
Speaker 2: I think they like it just to push product.
Speaker 6: I don't think that she cap I think that she probably tired of it.
Speaker 5: I think that she's finally getting tired of living her life on TV. The worst has come for her. The word like she's getting tired of being followed around and having to explain things that she don't want to have to explain. Her mother can't explain for her now. Like it's like it's I just feel like that she want to be a regular person. She wants some normalcy, and that's that's fine.
Speaker 6: It's just good.
Speaker 4: She just did a photo shoot where she's have naked on the beach and her and the daughter do the tiktoks that like, but who don't do that?
Speaker 2: Who don't do that?
Speaker 5: Now it's like the way the new way of life. She can just be on TikTok. She ain't got to be on EO brad or what. But I feel like if she's gonna do it, she's gonna she's gonna lets get paid for you control your ticket.
Speaker 3: She could controul, but she might as well get have to wake up when they tell her to wake up, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: She executive produces that.
Speaker 2: The Billionaires.
Speaker 5: The most exciting part of like an episode for her would be like so we literally went and I broke a toenail and we had to go find somebody who could take care of it, Like it's like at the Wild was like, all right, that ain't gonna fly no more.
Speaker 4: So no, just go in.
Speaker 6: And if she can get Trump out of jail when you go, he's.
Speaker 4: Not gonna jail.
Speaker 6: He's not going to jail.
Speaker 2: He lives like it's w w E, well great da.
Speaker 6: I don't think the storylines well if he goes, she could get him out.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna jail.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, that is your room report. When we come back. We got front page news. Testling figure was coming back. We're gonna kick it with us.
Speaker 4: It don't move.
Speaker 15: It's the breakfast Club on b E T. Yeah, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: Your company has goals this year, find the right people to help you achieve them. With JIP recruiter, with four out of five employers, get a quality candidate within the first date.
Speaker 2: Try it free at.
Speaker 3: Jipprecruiter dot com. Slash breakfast at ZipRecruiter dot com.
Speaker 2: Slash Breakfast Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody's DJ Envy Charlamagne de God. We are the breakfast Club. Of course, we got our guest co host, Gary Owns and just hilarious. And let's get in some front page news. Now you have Teslin's figure O.
Speaker 4: He had Teslan.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go through these these sports fast so you can get to what you gotta get to right the next week, the Cavaliers last night one six ninety five, the Nicks sent the Cavs home. Let's go next next tape, Baby Nick's going to the Eastern Conference Finals.
Speaker 2: You remember I said, yes they.
Speaker 3: Are Grizzlies beat the Lakers one sixteen ninety nine. Lakers lead the series three two, the Heat sent the Bucks home one twenty six.
Speaker 4: Warriors lead to series three two.
Speaker 3: Now they asked the Greek freak about if this was a failure, this season was a failure, and this is what he said.
Speaker 16: Do you view this season as a failure?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you.
Speaker 17: Asked me the same question last Yes, edic, do you get do you get the promotion every year on your job?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 17: Right, so every year you work it's a failure, yes or no.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 17: Every every year you work, you work towards something, towards a goal, right, which is to get a promotion, to be able to take care of your family. Is not a failure. It steps to success. Michael Jordan played fifteen years, one six championship. The other nine years was a failure. That's what you're telling me.
Speaker 2: Yes or no?
Speaker 4: Okay exactly, So why you ask me that question?
Speaker 17: It's an on question.
Speaker 4: There's no failure in sports.
Speaker 2: It is kind of a dumb ass question, though, I mean, it is failure in sports.
Speaker 3: If you're a former NBA champion, they just won the championship a couple of years years and they got bounced in the first round this year by a playing team. I would think that's a failures and things like that, but they're saying they still had a great season.
Speaker 4: They'll, you know, reevaluate co magnic year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did. So they definitely fail short that they go reword is it's a disappointing season. There you go, there you go, there you go.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys seen this, but Minnesota Timberworld star Anthony Edwards was cited for third assault. Now this is because when they lost, he picked up a chair and threw the chair. He didn't throw it at anybody, through it on the floor, bounce off the floor and hit two workers. And now they're charging him with third degree assaults.
Speaker 2: Who's charging them the worker?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean he's the police. If you're charge all.
Speaker 3: Of does a criminal charge. But I could definitely see if you be in a civil suit. Yeah, even though it was an accident, but I don't think it would be a criminal not a criminal.
Speaker 2: Charge at all topportunity, So they really pursue that, Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: They'll get some money they definitely get some money. Now, tads, what you wanna start, Don Levin, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Let's start there.
Speaker 7: Good Morning, Breakfast Club family. Yes, we have Comedy Central in the building. But special shout out to Jess hilarious. We had a great time on the panel on last Saturday at the black Efig Podcast Festival. We did the Women in Podcasting panels, so that was great and a great opportunity to hang out with.
Speaker 1: You, Jess.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much girl. Yes, ma'am, But just.
Speaker 6: A quick update.
Speaker 7: I wanted to give you an update on the cable news tea that we reported on Monday about. I'm sure many of you have heard by now. If not, you've been living under a rock about Don Lemon leaving CNN and Tucker Carlson leaving Fox News. Now a lot of folks are asking, you know, what's next, What's going to happen next? So I wanted to give this quick update. Now, Don Lemon is leaving the network with at least twenty five million, but he has lawyered up to possibly have a legal battle with his former employer now. Sources with knowledge of his contract said that Don was signed on a high seven figure deal for the Morning show last September and is assured by CNN he will be paid the remainder of his contract, which runs out into until twenty twenty six. So it seems that he's getting his contract paid, but I guess he wants more money now. Supporters of Don, they've been circulating the clip and we also played that on Monday of him, you know, having a very heated exchange about race, and so some folks are saying that played a part in his firing, But then there are are others that are saying he has a long history of being a misogynist and saying disrespectful things to women, and that was the reason. So it's gonna be interesting to see, you know what that lawsuit if there is one coming, you know what will that and Taeil?
Speaker 4: Will it be for discrimination?
Speaker 6: You know What's what's going to happen with.
Speaker 3: That's that's why when people talk about this, this is why you have to own stuff because you can't can't you know, you can't get fired. Look when when Don Leman and Tucker Costs and get fired, it's not like when you get fired for whatever nine to five you work at. Okay, donal lem me gonna get paid the rest of his contract with your twenty five million, and Tuger costs is gonna land on a bunch of money too.
Speaker 2: Those two individuals are gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: I saw Don Leman last night at the time one hundred things saying, you know, I'm gonna just go lay on the beach for the whole summer. Yeah, and if I choose to go back to work, I will, he said, I want to work, but I thank god I'm in a position I don't have to. That's based off the money he already got. Any about to get a twenty five million dollar lump sum I love it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but what about ego?
Speaker 7: How is that gonna play into, you know, reputation and you know what do you think that's how is that gonna play out?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't make he kiss.
Speaker 3: And the only reason I say I'll look he kiss, because you know, it's two sides of every story.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 3: You got people who say, you know, he's misogynistic and he's terrible to women. But then you got other people who say he got fired because you know, he stood up for black people.
Speaker 2: So everybody gonna have an opinion regardless.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think he I don't think he kissed, and I don't think he can keep it from getting another job.
Speaker 7: Well, let me tell you about Tucker Carlson, because when he left on Monday, Fox News Corporation sunk more than eight hundred million in stock. And I don't know what happened when when Donal left CNN, but definitely Fox News.
Speaker 6: The stock went down.
Speaker 7: And so for those of you that don't know, because a lot of people may not watch Fox News, but his audience was twice as large as his competitors on CNN and MSNBC. He also had a larger audience than Sean Hannity and Lord Ingram. And so now that the stock has dropped, it did go up a little bit. But I just wanted to point out, you know how big of a shakeup that was in the cable news space.
Speaker 4: He did a video on Yes Today.
Speaker 7: It was just about two minutes. He pretty much didn't say anything except how nice people are, and you know how he taking time out to you know, kind of smell the roses. I'm paraphrasing, but he said, I will see you soon. So we'll see what's happening with that. The rumors are the streets are saying maybe he may possibly run for president in twenty twenty four, so that would be interesting. But we'll just you know, keep following and see what goes down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those talks are bounds back because it's not just it's not it's not the first time this happened that Fox News. Fox has lost bigger talent with larger audiences. Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly. They're gonna put Jesse Waters in that position and they're gonna get the same numbers they was getting with Tucker, if not better.
Speaker 7: It's interesting Jesse Waters, though, I would think they would take somebody from.
Speaker 2: The five or they might.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they might.
Speaker 4: They might do that too.
Speaker 3: They might they might put Gut No. I doubt that gunfell got the hit late night show. Who knows you're right, But either way that that that that time slot is gonna win regardless.
Speaker 6: Well, that's Tears with the mess.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're subscribed.
Speaker 3: Testling Figures podcast A great shot No Chase of podcasts on the Blackfect iHeart Radio podcast Network. All Right, when we come back, Country Wayne will be joining us. We're gonna kick it with him, Country Wayne. Here's a new book. Why you keep saying that and look at that.
Speaker 6: Just you're not looking at it's too much. Don't do too much, all right, lay it on suit, thick whatever.
Speaker 2: All right, that's told news.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you. It's the only white man here, you know, thank you guys.
Speaker 2: You bring your name up, though. I think I'll let you hear what you talk.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think brought up.
Speaker 5: I know it ain't nothing crazy, never be nothing crazy, yeah, say not be crazy, just a little bit.
Speaker 4: Shut up. It's the breakfast club Country.
Speaker 3: When we come back in the morning, the breakfast club, Breakfast Club, we get our guest co host Gary Owen was joining us today, Yes, indeed, and we got a special guest in the building Country Wayne. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, Hey, I'm glad to be here.
Speaker 8: And you hear this.
Speaker 4: You don't never be here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I feel like y'all give me the other version, not the fourth version.
Speaker 2: Every time I take the version we got.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Hey, whatever y'all got, man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Shop was on the way, man, talk to us about this new book.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's my book about my arm. It's about my life, man, It's about me coming from that small country of time. You know what I'm talking about. Charla Maine and just overcoming those obstacles of me having all those kids and coming from there to hear now man, just letting everybody know that they can do it, you know, help us on the way for everybody. You know, just got to listen to that little voice in you and you know, just a lot of lessons for everybody else, blessings. Just using my life experiences and applying to other people lives.
Speaker 2: Let them know.
Speaker 3: If I could come from Milling, Georgia, wherever one read light, anybody could do it.
Speaker 4: How many kids you have? You said, all them kids? Ten? You got ten kids?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ten? Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: So how do you spread the time with all the kids?
Speaker 3: Because your daughter might have dance, your son might have baseball, your other daughter got cheerleading, your other son swimming.
Speaker 4: But I spread the time because you know, like I say in the book, help us on the way you need to help. I found a way.
Speaker 3: Well, God gave me a way to the way. My life set up with social media. I'm able to film at home, so I'm able to make my money at home. So like my son, I got him an AU team. I took up all July. I ain't doing no shows.
Speaker 4: My daughter.
Speaker 3: I got to go to her dance at June. But the way I make my money is always a way for everybody. You know, My way was I don't got to be on the road or gone all the time. I make my money at my house. Like I film all my skits at my house, so you know, I'm able to be home a lot. What made you want to go from comedian the memoir writer? How do you know you had a story to tell? Because, man, the things I used to read books when I was in the streets. You know what I'm saying, becoming Mellionaire. God's way, you know, for they laws of power artists, seduction was reading these books, and that's how you did it. Yeah, all the seductions, right, I love Robert Green. Yeah, yeah, So you know I feel like, man, I know my story work because I've used it even in the streets. But I used when I used to go to banks with a five hundred credit score, I knew how to get that bank loan. You know this these things and listens, I just knew just from instincts. It worked for me even in the comedy game when I first because I was one of the I was the first social media guy. They let go in to clubs and get them deals. They wasn't letting us get the weekend deals, but I knew how to get in. It's just like so everything it was. The og comedian is like Gary Block and y'all, oh no, they was getting the deals, but they didn't trust so social media people because first of all, it was like, you know, we ain't paid our dues, and I understand where they're coming from, and we ain't learned the game yet.
Speaker 4: You know a lot of us ain't even have a set yet.
Speaker 3: So but I knew how to maneuver everything, and I was like, man, and I talked people around me and it was working for them. So I was like, the world need to fill my game of how this don't work for me. Since kindergarten, Gary had, the perception of the social media comedian changed.
Speaker 18: See, I don't like the whole paying your dues because then you're saying, how dare you try to make a living? That's how I look at it, like, just because the way they can be famous is different. It's better nowadays because when I started in the late nineties, we were at the mercy of the quote unquote machine. We had to help a producer from Comedy Central or a network put our stuff on there. These guys now they create their own fan base. They're creating their own lanes. So how can you be mad at it? I'm more like, learn from it, because at first I was like, so what, You're the first person I heard say you can make money off Facebook. I was like this, Oh, let me bleep out the curse words. I'm not a sketch guy. I'm just not wired like that. But I own all my content, so for me to put stand up on there, I was like, oh, be clean.
Speaker 4: He's right.
Speaker 18: He did Basically he did what Tyler Perry did with the movies because when Top paid the movies come out, they didn't account for those black, over thirty church going women that took the buses to the theater go see his movie.
Speaker 2: It's basically he's doing with social media, is.
Speaker 4: What he's saying.
Speaker 2: Like, he's taking into account that audience. So I'm not mad at it. You ain't got no choice. Well this is enough for everybody one laying y'all down, be mad at it.
Speaker 3: I can be frustrating. You can't tell you how you're gonna feel. Talk about Gary always showed a little. I ain't gonna lie man, Me and Gary. It was a couple of them out there, but I was I didn't care.
Speaker 4: I was one of the ones. I was waiting for somebody to try me, Like I like Gary, say, bro, we come on, man, we come from it. Most of us. You know what I'm saying. Black, no dispect gear. But you one of us. You know what I mean. But suspect me to come from the bottom. Yeah, we're making a living. I'm not.
Speaker 3: It was the population of your town growing up, man, like three thousand. Mine was seven thoughts. Yeah, so I'm like, man, somebody do. Comedian Steve Brown called me. He was one of the ones I first started. Everybody I had a problem with I called on the phone. Really don't play with me like that. Like, I don't play like that.
Speaker 4: Man. We all trying to make a living.
Speaker 3: So I would have a problem with you that they box you out where you can't no, man, like they all online to my social media people, Man, it's an art man.
Speaker 4: Don't you messing with people money? It's people. I don't think good.
Speaker 3: But I'm no offing donna get online and say nothing about no artists because I'm missing. You know what I'm saying, that ain't my lane because them people eating, and people got to feed kids and come and coming from the streets.
Speaker 4: You respect that.
Speaker 3: I at least I ain't selling dope. And I was selling dope the whole time. So I went from the stage. I mean selling though on the stage, and this day I wouldn't. I'm like, man, don't play.
Speaker 4: Don't so many people you had to call, like you might be cool now that you have to call him, Like, hey.
Speaker 3: Steve Brown was one of them. I called him to call somebody else. You're about to go somebody now still to this day. Nah, it was like a couple of years ago. I was about to call somebody else. I was looking for his number, but another comedian, d Ray gave. He said, Wayne, I'm not FeelA, let you do that. I called every comedian trying to get this certain comedian number, or Dray stopped you from doing. He's stopping from doing. You know what I'm saying, it's the problem. How do you try to hate without saying his name?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 3: Because he was online he was like somebody said this certain comedian it's funny, and I blocked him. So he was like, I hope you ain't talking about dasis Banks and Country Wayne, And then he was like, no, dasic Bank's cool.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hold up, so I'm trying to call it, bro.
Speaker 3: Don't you ever just because I don't figure it out and don't don't do that, just asked me how to do it.
Speaker 18: I think a lot of it comes from just being the og here is when they original Gary, when guys are doing it like for a long time and just having broken over that threshold of selling a good amount of tickets, I think a lot of it they get frustrated because now you got the younger guys, the social media guys, and they're selling more tickets to them.
Speaker 2: That's really what it comes down to. It's they're frustrats.
Speaker 18: I guarantee whoever was upset with you, it's not selling as made tickets as you because you're never upset.
Speaker 2: When you selling tickets, you ain't worry about nobody, right, That's the truth. And let me tell you something. You're getting this long game long enough. There's enough for everybody. Yes, you mean the same city as somebody. You're both selling tickets.
Speaker 4: Why be upset?
Speaker 3: A lot of that is just jealousy in it. Yeah, man, that's literally all it is. But man, I just feel like, man, you know, nobody got timed. Nobody ain't got time for that by all the OG's who who like gig who was already doing their thing, and Kevin Hart said, you entertainer. Everybody was showing love. But it was the ones that quite ain't been the game a long time, and that's your fault. They can hate on Kevin Hart all they want, but I tell everybody they'd be like Kevin Hart and their fun. I'm like, but everybody got to be real that specially he dropped with all right, all right, all right, the way about banking account sits everybody know that was one of the best classes in the last ten years. Everybody tried to know that special. I'm like, bro, like somebody who get that far. It's something they doing behind closed doors, and it's worked. Not even closed doors. It's something that he's doing on that on stage that you may not connect with. Tens of millions of everybody connect it with that specially. I don't know how they forget. Everybody remember that special. That special change the game.
Speaker 2: Wait until you see the next one.
Speaker 3: And Kep never changed. That's the thing next with cav he never changed. Kevi has always He's been the same keV from when we first met him.
Speaker 2: I think Kevin know that too.
Speaker 3: When people say he ain't funny, I think he's so smart for me and him when I talk to him. People don't know how intelligence he is to get that far as in intelligence.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, he's so smart. He let people say that.
Speaker 3: But that special was it was the relatable material of you know, the way my bank set up his daddy going through the spelling VID.
Speaker 4: But that's the kind of stuff that works. No disrespect, but good song.
Speaker 3: Right Still saying that now, we're still say, man, come on, man, umber numbers of.
Speaker 2: Hating Gary Kevin funny what he's smart?
Speaker 4: Understand.
Speaker 2: I'm just listening, broke. It is not Granted, I didn't think it was that good. He's putting a little on it.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say.
Speaker 4: Too much.
Speaker 2: Nothing like that to me, Gary, not all of them.
Speaker 4: But that's about that. That's that's specially right there one.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean, we got more with Country Wayne when we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club, Good morning everybody, It's the j n V. Charlamagne, the God, we are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co hosts Gary Owens with us Jesse larrys is Head.
Speaker 4: But she wasn't here for the interview yesterday. But we still kicking in a country. Wayne.
Speaker 3: You got a chapter in your book called the Player Life. Yeah, it's country way built for a relationship. Oh yeah, I'm definitely built for a relationship, how many at one time? I don't really built for a monogamous relationship, you know what I mean. It's just that, you know, I don't work on myself enough. I tell you, the woman got to be ready, you know what I'm saying, because a lot of men, a lot of women think they're in a position, and I understand where they're coming from.
Speaker 4: But men were certain men that work themself too, and certain women.
Speaker 3: I just it got to be a certain woman who don't want the world, because I never I don't care about the world, so we care about us. I'm ready to be in a relationship, and I've been in relationships all my life.
Speaker 4: He just confused me. This is my first time. It's my confusion. That's what the player is.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm.
Speaker 2: I think that right now.
Speaker 3: The world But so basically that's what thirty five now, So I want a relationship. The answer was no, I'm ready, I want I love relationship. Relationships are made. You know you love relationships, that's obvious. But I love that you committed one with.
Speaker 4: Because you get more.
Speaker 3: You get more out of that relationship where you when that woman feel like you committed and you committed to her. I don't believe you, country, Yeah, you got to show you got to prove it. I've been in relationships, man, you know that it didn't work.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 4: Nobody ever left me, So what's the reason for you?
Speaker 3: I said, I let her say that because I you know I'm talking. I'm gonna let you know what I mean. She got a brand, but nah, I ain't. I never got left in my life.
Speaker 4: Or why do you leave them?
Speaker 3: But like, what's the always the problem? Most of the time, I'm ready to elevate feeling. It's like, you're gonna go on this journey with me because it's the world, you know what I mean. I'm not. I don't really care about the world. You know what's going on out there. I walk my own lane. It's like most people, you can feel it. It's like I want to keep elevating and keep spiritually working on myself and the person I don't want to go with me. I got to keep going, man, I just that's what I just find my manager, you know what I mean. I've done that with everything because to get the certain I got kids, to get certain things.
Speaker 4: Man, you can't the people behind you in the corner right there.
Speaker 3: Because it was just you know, I ain't nothing to talk about on here. But it's man, I know when it's time to leave me. That's the hardest thing to do, even in business. It's hard to be like, this ain't working and I got to elevate. So either you come with me if I'm doing if I'm doing it, if I'm doing the podcast radio show and I talked to NBA and Charlot Magne, I'm listening one hundred percent, I'm going wherever y'all taking me, because y'all are profess is that this so if I'm proven in my world where I come from, like in my book, you know my story, I'm like when I'm in a relationship, I'm like, man, unless you got a better route, man, I gotta go. Just so basically, the manage it didn't have a better route nah nah nah, And in relationship I had. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, you know I'm gonna keep rising.
Speaker 2: Another thing you're doing, I did that.
Speaker 3: I love is you got a movie out on Amazon Prime SCREENE love that you funded yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I think that's a great route to go.
Speaker 3: But talk to the people while you went that route instead of getting the studio to produce it, because.
Speaker 4: It ain't made sense.
Speaker 3: I see everybody pitching stuff, and I'm like, if everybody got millions of dollars, if we got a resource and ligush yourself. Yeah, So I did it myself just to see and it went up. You know what I'm saying that the money came back and you know you own it. It's like digital real estate, Like, man, we own this content.
Speaker 4: Because I seen what I did with.
Speaker 3: The social media a little skits. I'm like, oh, loo, bro, I did this with three minutes skis. So I'm like, that's how people been making the money. If you own that movie, bro, if you own if you own ten movies, if you spend ten million dollars shoot ten movies, you know what I'm saying, million dollars piece, you own ten movies. If the movie is on Amazon Prime of two b making three thousand dollars a day apiece. You know what I'm saying, You making thirty thousand dollars a day for the rest of your life, and then sometimes it might spike up. It was like you got to money tize off yourself first and let the game moneytize whatever left. Let me have a question, because information is important. You don't got to put the numberout that how much did you spend on the movie?
Speaker 4: Spend by the mini?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay?
Speaker 3: And you got that back already pretty much. You know what I'm saying, pretty much, it's been out how long it's only been out three months? Man, they making money every day when Amazon get half of it and it ain't even put it on twov yet. You know what I'm saying to Tube, you get that, get that ad revenue, and then you can license it. We got a couple offers on the licensing situation on the movie already that I instantly gonna make a prop. I'm being a profit already, but I can't go to Tuba toil after year after that if I take the deal.
Speaker 4: So it's so many options and you own it and you own it forever, go ahead, Country.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm when you're gonna do your next one.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to do it this fall because it's just strike in Hollywood, that's right, so everybody shut down. So I'm trying to you know, I'm trying to take advantage. And I'm gonna shot another movie called That's Hurt. And in the first movie Strange Love and then comes from my Mind. I just got in and I seen the script change a little bit, but this movie is coming from my mind and I want to direct it because I just see I see the movie. So I'm definitely trying to shoot at this fall. Now, you just did a one more thing, you know, since Gary so salty, I gotta stick this one, this film with a one hour comedy special.
Speaker 2: Yeah with netf this is coming.
Speaker 4: I knew it.
Speaker 3: I Netflix, for whatever reason, won't give the great Gary Owns a comedy special.
Speaker 2: On May twelfth. You ain't got Washington, never one you got from Netflix, all right, just checking.
Speaker 3: You ain't got a Netflix, say no every time you got great on Showtime, though you got good.
Speaker 2: Special Amazon.
Speaker 4: Pro it feels good man.
Speaker 3: That's That's really what I've been waiting on because I've been sneaking on that stage, so was great.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it feels great to be a black man to gon go in and pitch something?
Speaker 3: Gary said, he about to go garret and he about to clean ring to be about to say, they don't want to let.
Speaker 1: No white man, straight white man, These white guys no Jewish Jewish difference, talking about circumcised white guys.
Speaker 2: Sorry, don't come up with reasons why we can't get a special No, no.
Speaker 3: Left handed bro oh Man, give him some game, country Way, And how did it come about?
Speaker 11: Netflix?
Speaker 2: Netflix?
Speaker 4: Call you? No, it's it's some of the some of the stuff I used in the book all my life.
Speaker 3: I just played it, you know, I just you know, things happen, man, things happened, and the opportunity came up.
Speaker 4: You know, That's what I've been waiting on the whole time, you know, just waiting on that. They've been calling him.
Speaker 2: How long you been waiting? Freaking internet comics, Steve Brown, I'm with it right.
Speaker 4: Now, man, Steve dog Man.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a lot of pressure though, because this is the one people are gonna be waiting to see.
Speaker 4: This is one of the here're gonna get bucking men I don't where are you gonna film it? That you heard? That's great?
Speaker 3: No, man, that's that's stand up specially. That's why I've been waiting on because really that's what I was working on. That's why I wasn't on social media anymore.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 3: I was on the road every weekend, every weekend for years. You know what I'm saying, on the road.
Speaker 1: Writing new material, was rooting for you to tell me Herd about the Netflix. Hope we skip over that. Let's get back to you and Jess. What happened there? Oh, you broke up with her, but you learned riding with it?
Speaker 4: What did your book? Pictures? Words?
Speaker 2: I want to take a picture in that specially put it on there. He released the book too earlyer man, Oh well, but I'm happy for you.
Speaker 4: I hope it's top ten.
Speaker 2: You got to help us on the way comedy tour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, help his own way coming to too it. Man, we're on tour right now.
Speaker 2: It ends in May.
Speaker 3: But so the tour going great. You know, I had to step by by myself in theaters, you know what I'm saying. That was a challenge. Your toughest market, toughest market to my like selling tickets wise like Denver only sould like fifteen hundred tickets.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I bet you sold out in Denver, Hungary crushing.
Speaker 4: Ye yes please yeah, places like Denver. You know what I'm saying. Gosh, not different stuff market. We got more with Country Way when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody. It's DJ NV Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 4: We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co hosts Gary.
Speaker 3: Owens with us Jesse Larrys's head, but she wasn't here for the interview yesterday, but we still kicking it with Country Wayne. I was gonna ask you, you know, out of your skins. Got two questions, what was the big skit that made you pop, that made people realize that went viral into what was the hardest skit to do it? Because sometimes you do it with different artist celebrities. What was the hardest one to do with the celebrity? Let me see the first the skit that popped me off when I did have the fake like I like a girlfriend's cooking. I only got like two thousand off, but but that was the one that made me go viral and the hardest one to do probably was probably Boosie. It was kind of hard because I went, I made it to his house before he made it up, Like so we was waiting on Boosy.
Speaker 2: At his own house.
Speaker 3: At his own house, I seen everybody but Boosie. I seen his cousins and his homeboy, and I don't know where Boots at.
Speaker 4: But t I, we was in the hood. So that was pretty hard because you need to hurry up.
Speaker 3: He was late and we in the real hood because I did on both of my character drill so do to it probably the hardest to do with a celebrity, uh, but t I probably because the buy me we was in at the time. I mean, I listen, man, I just love to see where you come from from social media, having a book out, having your own movie on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Netflix, special education. Like that's just I mean, that's that's that's been ten years ago.
Speaker 3: People was like, ah, man, that ain't gonna those guys on the end of that ain't gonna be doing nothing, so they're not gonna be around to watch like you and Jess and DC and everything y'all doing that is incredible, man, absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 18: You know what I like about the new generation guys is they they work together a lot, absolutely, But the sketches you partner with a bunch of people, sketches, you just.
Speaker 2: Still do stuff together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me and Jes cool.
Speaker 3: Me and Jess ain't never I think, just respect that. I don't never get on here and talk negative about it. I let her talk negative about me because that a woman, A woman gonna do that. So I really, yeah, a woman gonna do that. You're not not negative, but you have experienced that. Guati, she stretched, but.
Speaker 4: No man as a woman, Man, I don't respect you know what I'm saying. Some men just cool. I think she just respected that. You know what I'm saying. I ain't. I'm not. I'm never going to get on here and say nothing about no woman period in the negative.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 4: Would you ever let like a commie, an older comedian open up for you something like that?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They cool that. Like if they don't have a Netflix special, no bro, Me and Gear going to it.
Speaker 3: Man, when people think no Netflix, Gary getting one, man, let's get right after the legend, Gary legend, Geared man.
Speaker 4: You know gartt he the only one that go out there new material. A lot of people don't do that.
Speaker 3: Gary, come out there and give you the new jokes, especially after specially just then.
Speaker 4: You know, Gary is a legend for me.
Speaker 2: For noticing that.
Speaker 4: Wayne.
Speaker 2: I wish somebody on Netflix would notice somebody wanted that. You really want a Netflix? But what like, what did that do? I don't know. I just never had one. I don't know what it would do. Charlemagne, what do you mean, what would it do? I don't know, because I get told.
Speaker 3: Really needed I think Internet us from the Internet needed more because nobody don't know whether we're funny or not unless the people can't see us. So it's like that's our like audition to the world because we got our fan base, but now you got to see the world get to see and if you pop on Netflix, man, you finally get absolutely that thing or you know, that stand up, and you might bringing a whole new audience because there's people that go on Netflix just to see who's doing new stand ups, like who's this country?
Speaker 11: Exactly?
Speaker 4: That exactly for me.
Speaker 2: I think Netflix will probably help the international market.
Speaker 4: That's right now.
Speaker 18: I'm pretty much really great in the United States. I see the guys going overseas, I'm like, that's Netflix.
Speaker 4: You yeah, Netflix, Wayne? Oh nah?
Speaker 3: No, I've never been out of country in my life. I went I went to film the TV show with Lisa Kudro and Takaway t t Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Was that last name? Talk about like we're just gonna let that slide.
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 2: You know, question who that is? Who the hell is talking with TV? Is he Neflix?
Speaker 4: Specially talking about he's like the biggest run in the game right now?
Speaker 2: She did, Oh, my fault myself.
Speaker 4: What he's the man right now?
Speaker 2: What teach me?
Speaker 3: He like he's like my fault should take a t t Indian right, Yeah, like he like from from New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I met him.
Speaker 4: I met him. I met him before I heard that. Yeah, yeah, but he the man right now? Like he but he got the gang.
Speaker 2: Yeah here talking about it's cool with the president every talking about I got Dan Taylor mab No, there you go, I got hell the baby a dog.
Speaker 3: So how do you find time between toring and movies and writing books just to still have a social life, man, because you gotta have you gotta have material to draw off, right, Yeah, I got I like to tell the people on the phone and all that I got a lot of people that I just talked to on the phone.
Speaker 4: And really that's why even a relationship.
Speaker 3: I talk to a lot of women, and I don't mean even dealing with them, it's just that conversation because they helped write my skits. But the reason why I got a lot of time because I shoot thirty skits on one day, you know what I'm saying. So I really don't be this touring right now. That's why I'm really got tour that take up most of my time. But when I'm on when I'm off tour, and I shoot two months of videos in three days or four days, so I'd be having my time.
Speaker 4: I be getting that material.
Speaker 3: When you kicking with women, country, ain't the women and be like, look now, I don't want to get pregnant. Oh no, They be like, you know when I kick with women, you know what I'm saying, be a vibe. And to be honest, I always want to have a lot of kids. Now it was probably easier if it would have been with one woman, but you know it worked out. In the end of my book talk about that all the mothers and my kids, they stay right around me with all the family. They got kids in my house. All the kids stay there. They all got a room at my house. So it became like a village. And it's love, you know what I'm saying. Like this, kids go to this mother house. I don't even know about it, but the baby mama's they let the kids even when they're into it, you know, like each other. The kids are being panama seated with one of the other ones and they all just a family. They pop up at each other's house. It's a beautiful thing. It turned out to be beautiful, but it didn't. That's why it didn't have to be that way. But that's what the books talks about. How do you get things when your negative world that you created this mess and then it turns out so beautiful in the end. It's like a painting on the wall. That's what helped us on. The way is all about.
Speaker 4: There's no way you know all your kids' first name, middle name, and birthday. Oh for sure, let me go go go ton it.
Speaker 3: Jamarrio On Coley August second, two thousand and five, Taymar Devaud Coley December thirty first, two thousand and six, Christie Anna Colei. Her birthday is April thirtieth. She was born to say two thousand and seven. They're right behind each other now, a little and a lil March. They born two weeks apart. You know what I'm saying, Jesus, They were born two weeks apart in March two thousand and eight. And we got Taylor. You know what I'm saying, My extra beautiful and came at a in a special way. Her birthday August seventh, and she was born in two thousand and eight, right behind Tamar.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I just counted five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then we got we got honest January to six. She was born two thousand and eighteen. And we got Melissa. She was born twenty and fourteen December thirty. We got Kyomi. You know what I'm saying. We got January six, two thousand and twenty one. Yeah, you got twenty two.
Speaker 2: My bad and all y'all live in the same communities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got Kyoma. Five.
Speaker 3: Kyomi moved. She moved back to Kansas City. I moved a mom to Atlanta. But it was hard for because she ain't no support, So she just moved back to Kansas City. But everybody, all the rest of us, everybody stayed right beside each other, even one of my daughters, brother, her mom, I got a mama play she don't. She only beat her mom house. She beat in my house all the time. But they all but most like reality show. Yeah it really is. Yeah, I got six and I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't. No, he said, you got his birthday.
Speaker 2: All the big mama's living in one community I have.
Speaker 4: That's dope, my attention. What good.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean to separate those women like that, just you know, having new kids, and I had to stand up on their responsibility. And it turned out to be beautiful in the end because all all the kids they doing good and they living better than I did when I was the age.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. They got the love. But we appreciated. That's right.
Speaker 2: Help is on the way.
Speaker 4: Back it up right now, and we appreciate you for joining us. Brother, I appreciate y'all. Man if it's good to meet you. But I feel like I already Mitch, I don't watch out so much.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, appreciate it, gear man. If the name of specially.
Speaker 4: The name of especially gonna be a woman's prayer, a woman's spread prayer.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's what I was gonna name mine.
Speaker 3: Where it goes at ladies and gentlemen. It's Country Wayne, It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning for sure, appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Cool morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody's Steve j n V charlamagnea guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our co host Gary Owens and just hilarious. Here, what's going on and let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 12: Jess with the message.
Speaker 4: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 2: Come on, talk to me.
Speaker 5: Red Table Talk canceled as Facebook watch ends original programming. Wow Table Talk, hosted by Jada Pinkett, Willim Smith and Jada's mother Adrian Banfield Norris, has been canceled. It was the last remaining show to be canceled because you know, since like Beta, but you know what I mean, like they can't all they canceled all of their original shows.
Speaker 6: Better saying I thought it was a good show.
Speaker 4: I thought it did well. Maybe not.
Speaker 2: I thought they produced themself. That's what I thought too.
Speaker 5: That's Will. Will is behind this. Will said, shut that bitch up. It's the last thing I did. Please please.
Speaker 2: Thing now.
Speaker 6: My wife been getting me in trouble for years.
Speaker 4: Please these people, please damn that flat well.
Speaker 5: The cancelation comes after the departure of Mina le fov whatever, head of development and programming at Meta. Facebook laid off more than twenty thousand employees as the part as part of the latest round of layoffs.
Speaker 2: Wow, they can pay for that show, theyself.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just like the shop, right, the shop left HBO and it's still on still still on YouTube, it's on shore.
Speaker 5: Okay they I mean, it's not going to die there obviously. And then we already know everything though, you know, we know every everything.
Speaker 3: I think at this point people might be scared of red table talk. They might be scared to go That's the whole point. That's why I'm saying, go on, if you want to red table talk. Something happened. I'm not trying to clean something up. I'm not going I'm not saying my my ex wife might, but I'm not. Yeah, yeah, she might go on.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't go in response if she did, for what I know the truth, all right, do you think she do red table Oh? Yeah, yeah, I think she would. Yeah, And I'm not talking bad about it for sure. You shouldn't even you should even want to speak that into existence.
Speaker 16: I mean.
Speaker 1: Can be said, right, and they're canceled, so she can't go.
Speaker 2: They on top of the show though, I mean definitely. Look, don't no ideas can be said about me.
Speaker 4: Come on, you're right.
Speaker 5: Facebook started making cuts in twenty twenty with its original scripted programming, then pivoted to more unscripted programming, with recent shows like The Tom Brady Docusentaries, Tom Versus Time, Red Table Talk Like We Just Said, and Steve Harvey's talk show Steve on Watch.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that all right, that's what's up.
Speaker 4: That's okay.
Speaker 6: Now they'll be doing everywhere here be everywhere. O. Yeah, that's what's up.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 5: According to Deadline, Facebook is pulling away from its originals to focus more on user generated content.
Speaker 2: Oh so they's been so they don't want.
Speaker 18: To feel they don't want to put out any money of their own, correct, right, right, let us do it.
Speaker 2: We'll just monetized.
Speaker 3: We got all these eyeballs coming to us anyway, because everybody else doing the work for free, So why pay folks?
Speaker 2: Damn okay.
Speaker 5: Jada Pinggott Smith's company UH Production Company, who was behind Red Table Talk, is reportedly looking for a new distributor for the series. Since their deal with Facebook ended. Too B is wide open. Think t B is wide open and they should just go on over there or YouTube, yeah yeah, YouTube.
Speaker 6: But to B is the the people. They they the people.
Speaker 2: It seems like to we got an audience.
Speaker 3: Even if people like to go over there and hate watch like, you know, to go over there and clown the movie and people be over there those movies.
Speaker 4: Some of those movies are so bad. They're good, all right.
Speaker 5: I had another story I did, Nick Cannon, That's what it was. It was just that you ain't put my papers in front of me. It's all right, it's all right. So basically, Nick Cannon, he has said that he did an interview where he.
Speaker 6: Was like, actually we got the Envywhere where are we at when you need you to be like.
Speaker 1: Fighting?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I just know you down.
Speaker 19: So it's a playing baby.
Speaker 2: Sheled me.
Speaker 3: Oh that hit him a little bit. You can see the sweat under determined just a little bit, just a little bit. You could do the way he said, the way he said, explain to me how he was biting his tongue a little bit.
Speaker 6: But see, that's the craziest thing he had.
Speaker 5: He had to fumble her, because if you ask Nick right now who he would ever be back with, if it would be her, he loves still love her to death. That's the only big mother he would ever be with. I don't know, you know, no, I don't know. I never seen his back.
Speaker 2: I never seen his back. Have you still he still got the back tattoo?
Speaker 11: Sir?
Speaker 2: All right, cool, listen, maybe you have a back. You got a tramp, but you got.
Speaker 4: What you have a tramp?
Speaker 2: Step?
Speaker 4: What's it?
Speaker 2: Says charlam Mane. It said somebody was here, but I ain't gonna say who the name was.
Speaker 4: He's like in the way.
Speaker 5: Look, so yes, Nick, absolutely, yeah, so Nick Nick said that. But I think, yeah, I really think that that he fumbled her. I also I do think, well, I think that Mariah may be a little I ain't gonna say crazy, but crazy.
Speaker 6: I still think that Nick Nick Nick did that.
Speaker 3: Well, nobody's gonna say that, uh, Mariah fumbled Nick because of the power dynamic, right, because in people's eyes, Mariah the biggest star, she's a legend.
Speaker 6: She's still but even as a star, you could still fumble.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you know it, then personally, But I'm just talking about the masters. They look at it and be like, Nick fumbled the biggest.
Speaker 4: Let's be honest, guy, But how many Mariah wanted Nick back?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I know that, and who and who could say they even had Mariah Carey was the.
Speaker 5: Last black man who was the last black man that could say they got Mariah Carrey. She was a drink, She was everybody's dream. Come on, Santa Claus. But that but that, that's that's how the X thing goes. Like I heard y'all had my ex up here salking crap?
Speaker 4: Did you fumble him?
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it. Next time we're talking about it. We're gonna have just called country.
Speaker 6: We're gonna call ye thank you.
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, well we'll do that when we come back.
Speaker 2: We're giving you a talking too.
Speaker 3: For after the hours since Gary on his head. I think it's a good time to explain to white people why they shouldn't use the N word.
Speaker 2: We'll discuss. I can't wait.
Speaker 15: It's the Breakfast Club, A breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: Introducing the Game, a new single from the Locks, Rick Ross and Fat Joe.
Speaker 4: This track is more than just a tribute for hoops culture. It's a lifestyle.
Speaker 3: Find out more at DraftKings dot com. Slash the Game available now on all major streaming platforms.
Speaker 4: I was born in Dunty. It's the Donkey of the Dead.
Speaker 19: Donkey Up, Devil, Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Yes, Donkey Today for Thursday, April twenty seventh, goes to a battle rapper by the name of William Wolf. Now, this happened a couple of years ago, but it's making the rounds on social so I want to make it a teachable moment, and I want to make.
Speaker 2: It quick because just hilarious got some business to tend too. Now let me paint the.
Speaker 3: Picture for you. William Wolf is a white battle rapper, Okay, Gary Owens, Henry Late. Now, Gary, if you was a white battle rapper and you was battling against a black battle rapper, what's the one word you wouldn't say in that rap battle?
Speaker 2: Can't say it? That is very true, Just hilarious. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: If you was in a rap battle and you was battling against the white rapper and they called you the N word, what would you do?
Speaker 2: I would shoot that niggas okay, hell the.
Speaker 3: Black rapper if the killer be killed? Volume one battle event, and this is what happened. I like these other battle rappers, they talk too much saying I can't use that word in this battle, my.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I just call it dropping the clues Bostle Avenue. I can understand why you would do that.
Speaker 3: Now, I can't believe that in twenty twenty three, white people are still making this basic ast mistake. But GARYO, and you have some experience with being white, is there ever a reason for a white person to use DN word?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's a couple of times you have to explain.
Speaker 4: Gary.
Speaker 2: I would think, yes, you can tell me, since you're the hoodest one in here. If if Okay, as a white guy, somebody came, he killed my whole family. Black guy can just killed everybody, kids, mom, dad, wife, everybody.
Speaker 4: You cann't.
Speaker 2: I can't just call that, you can't. I think it might come out.
Speaker 3: Well, guess rapper William Wolf's family is fine, all right, So he had zero reasons to be using the N word.
Speaker 2: So please let William Wolf get the biggest he off.
Speaker 6: He said is no defense because he said my he But but the key there.
Speaker 2: The battle is called killer be killed, hard to be killed. I'm gonna die. It wasn't called Battle of the Bead.
Speaker 4: That's right, the battle of the guys.
Speaker 2: Best in the battle or be killed.
Speaker 4: So he went hard.
Speaker 3: Now, you know what I would like to see if Country Wayne gonna go as hard as he did yesterday when Country Wayne was here point interview that we played back last hour.
Speaker 4: So if he just joined us, let me just give you a quick little update.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 4: So Country Wayne was here last hour. He was here yesterday.
Speaker 3: You know, we we pre taped the interview and he talking about his relationship with Jess and we said, you know, how does it feel. I think we said something about women breaking up with him and he said, ain't no woman ever broke up with me. I said, just broke up with you? And he said, I broke up with Jess. And Jesse say, that's a damn line. Just about to call him right now.
Speaker 4: What's going on. I've been in relationships, man, you know that.
Speaker 13: It didn't work.
Speaker 2: We don't need to hear that play the Jeffs audio go right through the FO. I want to hear a phone call.
Speaker 4: Let's call the call.
Speaker 2: We just explained what happened.
Speaker 4: Let's call him.
Speaker 6: That's something I was gonna call on little later.
Speaker 4: Hello, he ain't country, and come on, it's the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: What you lied?
Speaker 3: I know? He's like, yo, I was just there yesterday. So we opened up the phone lines eight hundred and five eight five one. We're asking people, has your ex ever lied on you? And Jess hilarious is here, of course, and she's saying you lied on him.
Speaker 6: He said, I lied.
Speaker 4: I ain't never lied on she don't lie on me?
Speaker 6: But how lied on you? What's the first lie I told about you?
Speaker 2: Sweetie?
Speaker 16: What is it?
Speaker 12: Well, it's you know, I can't.
Speaker 4: Oh god, now it's so many country.
Speaker 2: Wayne's no player, He's just the way his whole demeanor. Listen, you said you broke up with Jess Wayne, Yeah, I just left.
Speaker 5: Yeah but no, no, no, no, no, all right. So look, so now let me play lawyer, because you said you left. I broke out with you when you left the house that you put me in by the way, but you you left it because what else?
Speaker 4: But but what you're gonna do? I didn't have to leave you.
Speaker 6: You was in my house.
Speaker 5: You left the house after I broke up with you. What else you're gonna do? When somebody break up. You're gonna stay or you're gonna leave you?
Speaker 6: All right, Wayne?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta get broke up with to leave somebody house, right, Yeah, And that's what happened.
Speaker 2: So who broke up with who? Who broke up with who?
Speaker 4: Wayne? I left?
Speaker 11: Ain't no woman ever broke up.
Speaker 3: I left.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what did he say before we got on air, Carlos, because we recorded that too, because we're gonna put that out, wouldn't he said?
Speaker 4: He said?
Speaker 6: He said, yeah, Yeah, and I left after that. Yeah, you left after we broke up, after I broke up with you. That's what happened. You supposed to leave. You ain't gonna stay, is you?
Speaker 4: I can't let you.
Speaker 5: It could be twenty twenty six, it's gonna be the same. I broke up with you and you left the house. But I still love you and graduate. Congratulations on your movie and your butt.
Speaker 2: Help us on the way way?
Speaker 4: How need to be on the way for this?
Speaker 3: A liar?
Speaker 2: Ain't no way.
Speaker 19: You not play with me.
Speaker 4: Congratulations on your Netflix special.
Speaker 2: To stop that? Got that, Gary, I'm gonna get enough special semester. P's gonna pay me.
Speaker 6: Oh you really play?
Speaker 5: Jesus?
Speaker 3: Ask me that's your ex ever lied on you call or something right now which take your calls when we come back.
Speaker 4: It's the break Club on b E T the Breakfast Club. It's topic times.
Speaker 15: Called eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Talk about it morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ Envy CHARLAMAGNEA God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Now if you're just joining us with talking about has your ex ever a lot on you?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 3: This is conversation comes from country or anty, just hilarious country where it was up there, violent up here earlier today. And this is what he said about his relationship with Jess hilarious. Howard ended, I've been in relationships man, you know that it didn't work out. Oh you Nobody ever left me, So what's the reason for you leave you? No, I said, I let her say that because I you know, I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna let people you know what I mean. She got a brand, but now I ain't. I never got left in my life.
Speaker 4: Well, Jesse Larrys said, Cat.
Speaker 3: She called him cat, big cap, she called him. And this is what happened when she called.
Speaker 5: Him, I broke out with you when you left the house that you put me in, by the way, but you you left it because what else?
Speaker 4: But but what you're gonna do? I didn't have to leave you.
Speaker 6: You was in my house. You left the house after I broke up with you. What else you's gonna do? When somebody break up, you're gonna stay or you're gonna leave you.
Speaker 2: All right, Wayne?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta get broke up with to leave somebody house, right, Yeah, And that's what happened.
Speaker 2: So who broke up with who? Who broke up with who?
Speaker 4: Wayne?
Speaker 11: I live, ain't no woman ever broke up now, jes you.
Speaker 2: Say that man brought you a house. Yes, that's what we all missed in this whole story. I heard that, but I was like, maybe I ain't.
Speaker 4: Maybe she misspoke because said.
Speaker 5: Now you always telling us somebody misspeaking that that shouldn't be worried.
Speaker 6: Now you know, maybe she missed.
Speaker 2: We missed the whole point of this. Jess has good poo. That's that got he bought her a house. That's kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Damn, Jess, you can't really say you broke up with a girl and she brought you a house and at you the house that you bought.
Speaker 2: God damn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and no, because that is not the right narrative that I want to be painted here. I didn't kick him out.
Speaker 5: We were both we are both adults, and we were very adult about the situation.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I felt like it was too much the relationship with you know, and it came out I was a home record, this, that and the other. He lied to about, you know, the divorce or whatever, got the lawyer to call me tell me that everything was final on all of that, and it was just a lot that I had to deal with daily coming at me and all of that. And he was very supportive, but he understood, and he was like, I do understand.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm gonna just go back to Atlanta. Yes, I broke up.
Speaker 5: I put the breakup in place, and then he was like, all right, I'm gonna leave. What else you gonna do when somebody say it's over?
Speaker 2: Did you keep going to hit?
Speaker 20: Damn?
Speaker 6: I kept the house, all the furniture that he put in it, everything.
Speaker 2: Damn, Jeff, I'm gonna lived.
Speaker 19: There no more.
Speaker 4: I got tenants.
Speaker 2: But yeah, wow, Jess, the house the man bought you and go buy your own house.
Speaker 4: That's false.
Speaker 2: Helloa away from me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, has an have a lot about you.
Speaker 3: Watch but you better watch how you can answer this guy. Yeah, you're right, you're right, you say we she exaggerated the truth. Okay, but what she said Gary share Listen, we.
Speaker 2: Were on good terms right now. Don't let don't let him be walking.
Speaker 11: Up.
Speaker 2: We're straight right now, she's good. All right, we need to ask me and then you got questions. We ain't got no excess.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the phone line. Hello, who's this good? Kevin? Now I'm reading here.
Speaker 3: It says you were dating a white girl and she lied about you were beating her up.
Speaker 2: That's not about white Yeah, yeah, just about just about.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I was in the college, uh dating this girl for a little bit, and what's to high school with her? But yeah, I was dating it for about a couple of months and then we broke up for whatever reason.
Speaker 13: Ended up getting back together a couple of weeks her mat our apartment chilling and her room.
Speaker 2: I went off, I smoke and her roommates.
Speaker 13: Come home and they're like, what are you doing here?
Speaker 11: And I was like, and then I with Christine, what you mean?
Speaker 13: And she was like and they were like, you know, you're not supposed to be.
Speaker 11: So they go inside. We'restine and all of them come out and she's.
Speaker 4: Like, what are you doing here?
Speaker 11: And I was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 13: You said I can stay here, and she's like, you.
Speaker 2: Can't be here, d D.
Speaker 13: And all of a sudden, one of the roommate's boyfriends punched me weekend to a fight.
Speaker 11: Next day, wake up to the police.
Speaker 13: Knocking out my do with a restrain in order, saying that I beat her up selling drugs out of her apartment and all this other chest.
Speaker 2: It was basically for it and you, yeah, you.
Speaker 6: Gotta get okay, So you're black, you're black?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, Oh you had black yeah, white side you got beat up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the white side beat up in black?
Speaker 4: Thank okay.
Speaker 19: I thought that's right.
Speaker 4: Six Side was dating the girl.
Speaker 3: Five on five and we're asking has an x.
Speaker 4: Ever lied on you? We'll talk about it when we come back into the Breakfast Club on BT. It's topic time.
Speaker 15: Call eight hundred five A five one five one to join it to the discussion with the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Warning everybody, it's the j n V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagnea God. We are the breakfast club. Now if you just join us. We have our co host s here, Gary Own.
Speaker 2: And Just Hilarious Hilarious and Gary on.
Speaker 3: Well that's right now where Uh this copy came from Just Hilarious and her ex Country Wayne.
Speaker 4: The question is has an ex ever lied on you?
Speaker 7: On you?
Speaker 12: On you? I got it?
Speaker 3: So Country Ring was here and he said that he's never got broken up with that, he's broken up with all the women he was with, and.
Speaker 4: Just Hilarious says, Cat, that's a lie, that's a line. And uh, we actually called him earlier.
Speaker 5: I broke up with you, and you left the house that you put me in, by the way, but you you left it because.
Speaker 4: What else you but but what you're gonna do? I didn't have to leave you.
Speaker 5: You was in my house. You left the house after I broke up with you. What else you're gonna do? When somebody break up, you're gonna stay or you're gonna leave you?
Speaker 4: All right, Wayne?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta get broke up with to leave somebody house, right. Yeah, And that's what happened.
Speaker 2: So who broke up with who? Who broke up with who?
Speaker 4: Wayne?
Speaker 11: I live no woman ever broke.
Speaker 3: Up you know?
Speaker 5: And I think he wanted to maybe keep that undefeated record of nobody leaving him.
Speaker 6: I guess nobody.
Speaker 4: But that's what I said.
Speaker 5: Like, but one thing about that man, that one thing I I I realized about him very quickly going into this, going into a relationship with him.
Speaker 6: He's very competitive. No matter what I.
Speaker 5: Say, something sweet, say he lost you the house, Yeah, yeah, yeah, he lost, he lost, but he's still but hell yeah, I mean yeah, can I say hell yeah?
Speaker 13: Hell yeah.
Speaker 6: It was a nice house.
Speaker 5: It was a nice house, but I got a nicer, bigger one now, thank you that I got myself.
Speaker 6: So that really I might have to sell.
Speaker 5: It would be the third hosts the property.
Speaker 2: Even if you know, God makes things happen, it could be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that that's what it That's what it is. I just want to say to the people, we I broke up, and it shouldn't even be a thing of this. It shouldn't even be that, like, oh I broke up with her, nobody ever left me. No, it's the first time for everything, babe. Yeah, it's fine, it's okay. That was the first time a guy ever put me in the house.
Speaker 2: Boom, you got that.
Speaker 5: The first time that a girl left you, I mean broke up with you and then you left the house. However you want to say it.
Speaker 13: Damn, hello, it's.
Speaker 4: Okay morning.
Speaker 21: I just want to say I love you guys. And before my story, we have the same birthday, third Virgo.
Speaker 4: Like, hey, shout out to Alvirgo the.
Speaker 21: Third, Yes, third, And I just want to say I have the same story as I did.
Speaker 8: Picked up my baby daddy.
Speaker 21: A long time ago, and he went that he wasn't left me and that I was crazy and the whole time. And right now he has a new girl friend and actually thinks up crazy and I'm like, whatever, you that's just pregnant. That's what's going through it. So I'm well joined the day about because she's about.
Speaker 2: To find O it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I can only understand every other word, but understood everything she said. You know, you got the same story as Jesse Larry. She had a baby daddy, baby daddy said he broke up with her, said she was crazy. Now that baby daddy's with somebody else and she's she's pregnant. She's telling him welcome to something baby mama club.
Speaker 6: All that sounds very.
Speaker 4: We got Hello, Hello, Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 10: Bananda?
Speaker 4: What are you saying?
Speaker 11: I like bananas, banda.
Speaker 22: It's the green card line this morning. I don't mean nothing main one sometimes so again, man, what's the story?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 10: So my ex wife I was pursuing a career in filmmaking, and my ex wife pulled my kids that the reason why we couldn't ave afford to buy a hot because that was pursuit filmmaking.
Speaker 4: Is that the truth?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's the hotest truth.
Speaker 4: Well then she didn't lie, but no, no, no, no, no that she said that.
Speaker 2: But no, I am so confused.
Speaker 3: His wife said they couldn't afford their house or no food because their husband at the time was wanted to be a filmmaker. When you dreams to be a filmmaker, did you want to be a filmmaker? You wanted to do the next shot?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no, no, I do want So you wanted to be a yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Well, I mean I think one film already on and I'm doing my second one.
Speaker 4: So what is she about?
Speaker 6: You're trying to promote some stuff he got going on.
Speaker 2: I have a movie on two people. I picked up on that too. Other guess no, no, no, the story there? What's the more of the story. Just don't lie on your axes.
Speaker 5: If you got broke apway, you just got broke up with that's all right. And honestly we are really really good friends. That is the craziest thing. Me and yeah, me and Wayne are really good friends. We still love each other really good.
Speaker 6: It ain't like that, but it's you know what I'm saying. Oh no, never ye.
Speaker 2: Spending the block, but huh, you wouldn't spend the block.
Speaker 6: I can't spend the block unless he gets to get into house.
Speaker 5: Jojo spend always spend a black Now. Wayne is a really really good friend of mine.
Speaker 6: And that's just it. It's always going to be that.
Speaker 5: Like he's cool, he's just very very competitive when even when he don't need to be, and even when somebody else is the winner, he hates it.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, when we come back, we got the room.
Speaker 6: But what that means I mean me, God, just mean me.
Speaker 2: I ain't you know.
Speaker 6: It ain't too many people that could that could top him, but I'm the one.
Speaker 2: Okay, whoa, all right, this is the Humble Morning Show. When we come back, we got your room. Report.
Speaker 3: Also, we got to talk Jess in Connecticut this week and we'll tell you about that. And Gary one has a new movie that's coming out in a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the stream last night, No, it's not.
Speaker 4: About we'll talk about it when we come back at the Breakfast.
Speaker 5: Oh my guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Money, money up, he might say, Chloe Bailey.
Speaker 4: Into the club on the radio.
Speaker 3: You know, I think people think when we being here on the radio, we be having the radio that tube. But we'll be having the radio up listening to the music.
Speaker 7: No, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're doing the breaks and that's right. You're planning for the next talk break and drugs for hours. We don't do no drugs playing, right, But we are the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 3: We have our guest host, Gary Own and Jess Hilarious here. Gary's not here no more, Yes he is.
Speaker 6: You're always running your mouth about.
Speaker 7: Up like this.
Speaker 4: What's right with you? Let's get to this is the rumor report, Come talk to me.
Speaker 5: Bad Baby reveals she has six Chief Keith tattoos from when they dated. During a recent appearance from the High Low with Amadamorada podcast, Bad Baby revealed that she has six tattoos dedicated to Chief Keith. It's reported that they were never officially in a committed relationship though, So this is basically like delusion, I think, and she we have audio from Keep playing D.
Speaker 6: I heard you have like all your access tattooed somewhere.
Speaker 16: So I have one guy that managed to make it six times or five or six?
Speaker 6: He's been honored on your body five times? Yes, so I have Okay, So.
Speaker 16: I have Chief Keep's birthday, his last name, his name, his nickname, and I have c K on my ankles. Then I have his last name right here, and then I had well, actually I just covered his birthday up here, and then I have so on my ear, and then I have Keith on my wrist.
Speaker 3: Why'd you cover his birthday because I'm sick of his sh Okay, but you're keeping the other one.
Speaker 2: No, I'm getting them removed.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 16: I am just like tired of being delusional.
Speaker 5: I'm so over it.
Speaker 2: I am so confusing. I know at my big age, I shouldn't care about any of this.
Speaker 3: You know what she had she's doing that was on doctor philst she's worth allegedly like twenty five thirty million dollars.
Speaker 6: She's black.
Speaker 2: But I'm yeah, but I'm just confusing.
Speaker 4: She a fan.
Speaker 5: No, No, that's what it's crazed delusions what it sounds like. She also said they they did date, but they didn't they they dated when she was eighteen.
Speaker 4: She made that a point to say that they they did.
Speaker 5: They did date when when when she was eighteen, but never fit but they never officially dated. So basically he was kno gonna down at eighteen allegedly.
Speaker 2: Allegendly, are y'all sure about this? And she's doing that?
Speaker 4: Was her only fans this remember she said she made fifty million or only fans.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm feeling swarm in this situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm feeling swarm.
Speaker 2: She feels standish. Yeah, yeah, sure they had a relationship.
Speaker 6: I really feel like, no, there was no relationship.
Speaker 5: I felt like she's, you know, another one of those you know, low white girls just obsessed with the black pickle. And and you know that that black pickle drove her to tack this guy's name six times, six times.
Speaker 2: Jesus, let's look at Krishan.
Speaker 5: How many blue faces she got had on her to ship and she black tu shit? Yeah, so we know how crazed you know others can be over the black piece. Don't think she's the other. No, No, I'm talking about a bad baby swan definitely black. Yeah, yeah, God bless all, I'm talking about baby Yeah. I think that's crazy. I don't know if he will say anything. I think he can't say anything about.
Speaker 2: That, nothing about nothing.
Speaker 6: It will say nothing about nothing, right, crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised he came at the fight.
Speaker 3: This rybody's when I walked out, he walked take out.
Speaker 6: Chief Keith did not want to walk out.
Speaker 11: Tank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ain't see the fight because you ain't come to the fight party.
Speaker 6: You know why, because I oh, damn, I was very lying to say I had a show.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 5: Because I had a shopper but no, yo, I hosted the Black Effect podcast festival y and I was like twelve twelve hours day all day, and I was drinking cons all throughout, so I couldn't even make it. But I know my fellow good brother one, I know he knocked that man out all right.
Speaker 7: So that was that.
Speaker 5: We're moving on And a last Vander Pohle, who played Chelsea on Disney's Channel on Disney Channels That So Raven, has revealed how Raven Simone was never actually intended to be the lead star of the show. The actress says that the show was initially called Absolutely Psychic and that Raven Simone had been casted to play the side kick, while Pole had been called into audition for the lead role. She said when she auditioned, because I actually remember scrolling upon this a couple of days ago, she said, when she auditioned, they they didn't think that a black girl could could be the star of the show.
Speaker 6: Originally, I don't think so we did. Okay, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Want you can?
Speaker 6: I say this, I don't like the way you read when he was reading.
Speaker 5: Them damn cards at the podcast, Like you know, I said, he needed.
Speaker 2: State page Jesus, he need that old laptop.
Speaker 3: That's what he needs.
Speaker 4: You put some calls in the space.
Speaker 5: His list would get stronger and everything I said, now spitting all over that mic.
Speaker 2: All right, look said that's it.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's we ain't got no more.
Speaker 3: The show was called that Raven and even if it was listening, I'm listening. But even if it was called Absolutely Psychic, Raven was the psychic.
Speaker 2: On the show, thee the side kick.
Speaker 5: At first, it wasn't even supposed to be about Raven. It was called absolutely psychic. And and and Raven was a psideic. She wasn't even the main character was going to be the psychic, right, it was a white girl. And it wasn't even analyst. It was somebody else psychic real life.
Speaker 4: And then no, no, not or.
Speaker 5: She would be able to catch her homeboy, Orlando, right, she would be able to catch him.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: She'll be able to catch him and she.
Speaker 2: Can really see the future. That's so Raven.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: Introducing the game, a new single from the locks Rickross and Fat Joe. This track is more than just a tribute for hoops culture, it's a lifestyle.
Speaker 4: Find out more at DraftKings dot com.
Speaker 3: Slash the Game available now on all major streaming platforms, Owning Everybody.
Speaker 6: It's dej n.
Speaker 3: V, Charlamagne the Gud. We are the Breakfast Club. It's still kicking in with our co hosts, Gary Owen and Jesse Hilarious. Now Jessa in Connecticut this weekend.
Speaker 6: Right, I am at the Stress Factory.
Speaker 5: We got two shows on Friday, two shows on Saturday, seven thirty and nine thirty Friday and Saturday. Get your tickets if you have not yet. Gary sitting over here looking at me like, oh best, you gotta do that. Her shows aren't sold out. They might be, they will be, they will no, No, they might be right now, No, they will be. Yeah, for sure, they might already be.
Speaker 6: Right now.
Speaker 2: You know who I am.
Speaker 3: You know why I don't question you question You don't need to promote you at this weekend?
Speaker 4: Then I don't have to.
Speaker 2: We can leave it alone, find me promoting on Earth. Let it, let it hang in you.
Speaker 4: I am in Milwaukee.
Speaker 5: So what you're trying to say, promote on Earth? So what you made like you don't need social media? It's time because you you just he said.
Speaker 2: This weekend, do I need to pump my shows? It's like I don't. I will because you in Milwaukee, So you don't have to promote on I don't have to see already. You ain't got a question, because right now the club would appreciate it. Though appreciate this weekend. You can't see you can't see me. Maybe I might have one.
Speaker 5: One nice black movie and now the sequel was the first One's an hour You know, I thought that was my grap.
Speaker 2: Remember hearing the number one?
Speaker 1: Kevin my flex a lot. Daddy didn't remember million dollar movie. Whoa, Yeah, it's a care in the broccoli.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that. Yeah, because it's told the scene.
Speaker 6: That's why black people do e vests nigga scene.
Speaker 1: I got another movie coming out May nineteenth. It's called Dottie and Soul. Leslie Ugghams, David m Okay, Yeah, yeah, Yeah. Leslie is a black legend. Black was in Roots White.
Speaker 12: What is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's and Leslie Ughams? She was the Roots. Yeah, Kizzy and Roots.
Speaker 4: I know, I know history warning you.
Speaker 2: She was an original Roots, original Root eighty.
Speaker 4: If she's in the original room.
Speaker 2: She didn't, yeh, Leslie Uggams, he did the remake, no original Roots. Okay, I need, I need to put my movie. Hey, enough of this comedy stuff. He did remake Root pack of remade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't that guy. Wasn't that guy, Guy?
Speaker 2: Just Kevin? Are you allowed to say? Ruthe wasn't good Gary? I don't know, I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: It was great that I t voted ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Gary always going to be in Milwaukee, shout in Milwaukee. That was one of the first markets to syndicate the breakfast, the.
Speaker 2: First market this weekend. So listen.
Speaker 18: I hope you guys make just the third host I do. I like es, good vibes, and she's always been like positive. I remember we met meet Tamber put us on the phone together, and then when.
Speaker 6: You popped up at my show and I was like, oh my god, tell me from Power is here.
Speaker 18: I don't know, I don't know who your reps are now, but is a star? No, okay, so one of her reps and said, hey, one of my new up and coming comedians here big. She's a big fan of yours, I said.
Speaker 2: She said, she's in l A. I'll pop up. I'll surprise her, and that's where we met.
Speaker 3: Show.
Speaker 6: I was so happy.
Speaker 3: And Netflix, if you're out there listening for serious, We've been joking all morning. But Gary Owens deserves a Netflix special. He gets busy, he's funny as hell. And if y'all don't do it, it's racism.
Speaker 18: It is straight up And I can use a I can use a podcast. You got any white guys in the black podcast?
Speaker 4: Just what you think?
Speaker 6: And I don't think we need no more black effect.
Speaker 5: Hell no, I don't need no damn you already divorced from the only piece of black you.
Speaker 2: As I didn't leave and go to white. I'm still in the black.
Speaker 6: We don't know yet, So you would date another black woman.
Speaker 2: I might think somebody black from Houston. She looked like, oh she's black from Houston. Okay, g oh, let me.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 3: Jesus when we talk eleven five eleven, you're.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: The I didn't go.
Speaker 2: I didn't go, skim me.
Speaker 4: I didn't go.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I went to the South.
Speaker 4: We grits every morning talking about movie coming back.
Speaker 3: We got the positive note. This is the Breakfast Club. Good morning only everybody.
Speaker 4: It's j n V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Our guest hosts, Gary owen Ess Hilarious are here. We appreciate both of you guys for coming today.
Speaker 6: Thank you, sobody.
Speaker 2: Just you come back tomorrow.
Speaker 6: I'll come back tomorrow. I'll be here tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'll be here already. Just hire her already, I know, right, Thank you. Budget mind your business page.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I get it. I'm you need to go and talk you white.
Speaker 5: Take him in the office, which'll discussing ship clean clean.
Speaker 2: Come on, she's got she got two houses.
Speaker 6: I'm land lord.
Speaker 4: Yes we got a.
Speaker 2: Positive note, Charloamne Yes man. It comes from doctor Wayne W.
Speaker 7: Day.
Speaker 3: Always remember what everything that has happened to you. You can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing.
Speaker 2: You get to choose breakfast club bitch is you don't finish or y'all done.