Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. You want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to join us. Well, it didn't take long. It was as predictable as the day is long. First, our prayers go out to the families that lost loved ones in this terrible shooting that took place last night, including the family of one police officer shot in the back and four other individuals that were shot. And in the narrative that has emerged that the guy went to the wrong floor and ended up on the it was trying to go to the floor with the NFL is at because the seat, the guy didn't play college football, the guy didn't play professional football, and claiming that he had CTE just it makes no sense at all.
Speaker 2: But it didn't take long.
Speaker 1: Democrat Rats Capitol Hill calling this incident a prime example of why the nation needs stricter gun restrictions. I used to live in New York. They have some of the strictest gun laws in the country. I have a fairly extensive gun collection to be compliant and legal at all times. The amount of money I had to spend to make modifications to various rifles that I have to make them compliant with idiotic New York law would blow your mind. You for me to get a pistol carry permit was like, you need X number of real death threats for it to finally happen. And I think at that point there's such a legal liability if they don't give it to you. And that's probably the only reason I had it, and I returned it as soon as I left the Free State of Florida because I have no intention of going back to New York period. And the sentence and it's very hard to get a hold of. New York has some of the toughest gun laws in the country. The gun violence epidemic continues to afflict our country and is now shattered lives in our great city. King Jeffrey's House minority leader. He's not a leader of anything. Neither is Chuck Schumer. You know Chuck Schumer, you know who was out there today. We'll play it later in the program. Oh, the Conservatives don't want black people to vote. I mean, where does this come from? They just make it up. Republicans are racists, their sexist, misogynists, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic.
Speaker 2: They want dirty air and water.
Speaker 1: They want Grandma and Graham Park killed because they're so heartless, just like they're going after this. I don't even know this actress, Sidney Sweeney. All her pictures in the paper like every friggin day in the New York Post in one way form or fashion and obviously very popular figure. And she does a genes ad and I assume because she's considered a track by people, they wrote genes this is eugenics, He's a Nazi. I'm like, okay, it was a play on words. People just go insane. And the stuff written at MSDNC is so over the top. One of the saddest parts in all of It's sad when you lose innocent life. The father of the hero NYPD officer grew so distraught when he learned of his son's death at the hands of this deranged gunman in midtown Manhattan last night that he suffered a stroke.
Speaker 2: Did you read that, Linda?
Speaker 1: Anyway, The cousin of the slain officer said Monday that the shooting, you know so rattled you know, his pregnant wife. She was rushed to the hospital by police this morning. And they're all crying, said the cousin. The family's you know, reeling, you know, from all of this. His wife had the doctor's appointment. I heard one police officer from the precinct. She took her to the hospital. Or father went to see him last night, and when he heard the message, he had a stroke. I mean that type of stress and pressure, you know, is it's so so hard for you know, we go through these numbers and these statistics, and and you know, if you want to know what New York did during the Giuliani years to reduce the murder rate and keep people alive, is they targeted high crime areas. People said, well, this is racist because this one community happens to be predominantly minority. They were going by crime statistics and it worked, because the murder rate went from nearly what two thousand a year and it went at one point below three hundred. And it was successful. And it's not a criminals don't obey gun laws. The guy had a legal gun from the state he came from, which was Nevada, and he came from Vegas and he drove all the way across country. This God, there has to be some big agenda. The guy don't park knew he was going to kill himself in the process of all of this, in my view, And we'll find out more, I guess, in the days to come. But our prayers are with the families that lost loved ones. If you were watching Fake New CNN, one of the few Americans to watch it, Aaron Burnette is being just excoriated for reporting the gunman that opened fire was possibly white. After viewing the initial security footage, it was very clear if you have eyes to see that that was not the case. And then a guest echoed the same remarks on Fake News CNN.
Speaker 2: Listen, but was his face visible? I mean, do they they have any idea at this point who he is.
Speaker 3: They do not know who he is. They know he is a male, possibly white. He's wearing sunglasses, appears to have a mustache, and that picture has been distributed to every police officer in New York City.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons that last night's Midtown massacred didn't end up with dozens of people dead apparently the floor that he ended up on. Now they're arguing that he may have gone to the wrong floor. I'm not so sure that I believe this the thirty third floor. What was on the thirty third floor, I think that was where the financial firm was, right, Linda, remember, yes, Okay, And it was either the forty third or forty fourth floor where the NFL was was headquartered. Anyway, one of the reasons, you know, we didn't have a lot more people that first of all, people inside some of these offices. We saw some of the pictures of this. They actually barricaded the doors when they heard the shooting, and I mean they big time barricaded it, which I thought was very smart, resilient on their part, being trapped and they couldn't get out. But Mayor Adams told ms DNC that safeguards on the thirty three on the thirty third floor saved lives. On the floor itself. There were safe rooms such as bathrooms where you had bulletproof doors and you were able to lock in the staffers inside, and several individuals were able to lock themselves in the safe rooms, and we believe it played a major role in not having a greater loss of life.
Speaker 4: Just one correction, the NFL offices are actually five through eight the whole building is forty four floors, and then the financial firm owned like floors twenty eight to.
Speaker 1: The top the thirty third floor. My understanding was Roodent Management, which owns the building. That was my understanding. And there were another number of financial firms in there. KPMG was one of them. Bank of America apparently was in there. One other financial firm.
Speaker 2: But Blackstone was in there. That was the other one.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Madam said, the Midtown shooter missed his intended targets because he took the wrong levader. You know, who knows At this point, it's clear when he walked in there that he had this was this was not a random act. He looked like he was on a mission and right, and people have a right to be mad. I mean, when you look at the initial picture that came out, he's not white. And why people on Fake New CNN would make that observation or make that comment, I don't know. I can't get into their brain, but if you want, if they're wondering why people don't trust them with all the revelations we've had as it relates to, you know, the fake reporting on Russia, Russia, Russia, now they don't want to talk about Russia.
Speaker 2: Russia, Russia.
Speaker 1: Tulsea Gabbert is speaking about the declassification They don't want to talk about the declassification issue.
Speaker 2: Pretty unbelievable we have.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a lot that happens every day that we don't really even talk about anymore because we just maybe we've come to expect it.
Speaker 2: I don't really know.
Speaker 1: You know, if you look at the president's trip to Scotlandland, we've got to try what we've been doing all these years. You know what movie that's from any guests, Braveheart. We've got to try anyway. President the prisoner would like to say a wood.
Speaker 2: And he screams out freedom. Then they chopped his head off.
Speaker 1: But the trip to Scotland yields peace deals and trade deals. I mean, this is nothing but incredible success that the president doesn't get, he doesn't get credit for. And you know, if you look at his presidency, I think this is pretty interesting. Donald Trump has become the peace banker. I mean he's averaging one piece deal or cease fire a month.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: The media will only focus in on the fact that the Ukraine Putin deal has not been yet Okay, fair criticism. He's certainly been working hard on it, and now he's got to take a tougher approach with Putin. He tried to negotiate it out. Putin refused, and just like the Iranians, he tried to give them time to come to their senses and realize that they would lose their entire nuclear program. He gave them fifty days. On the fifty first day, Israel bombed the hell out of them, and then we came in and finished the job and took out their nuclear sites. And I think the same thing is probably going to happen. But if you look at hostilities that erupted between Thailand and Cambodia last week after they accused each other of violating their sovereign the sovereignty of their borders. The two countries, you know, have endured these tensions for one hundred and twenty years. Donald Trump was able to bring the two countries together and bring about a piece there. He's broken a number of ceasefires. I mean, after the Israelian conflict, twelve day war broke out. That war culminated after Trump had delivered the devastating strikes on Iranian nuclear sites and then the sides agreed to a ceasefire on June twenty third. It took effect on June twenty fourth, and that is held. The President was able to broker a peace between the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the Republic of Rwanda. The country's reached a peace deal in late June, and what was a thirty year long conflict between them, and I think these are all pretty big deals. Also, the president, if you remember, tensions started rising between India and Pakistan, and that conflict started to emerge in May. Donald Trump got involved immediately and then put out on truth social and pleased to announce that Indian Pakistan have agreed to a full and immediate seas fire, he wrote. And another ceasefire, you know, that was the one with the Hoodies. He hottes terror organization, the Hoodies and Yemen. And as part of that deal, the Hoodies agreed to stop targeting US ships and agreed to stop bombing in the US, agreed to stop bombing Yemen. And so for that is that is held. And he broke with the piece between Egypt and Ethiopia in June regarding a conflict over the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam and on the Nile River. I mean, that's that's that's a lot of movement. By the way, A big announcement today, Lee Zelden. I don't know if you've had this experience. You're driving along your late model gas powered car. You come to a highway, you have to merge. You look out your window, you see a nice wide opening in traffic. You take your foot off the brake. You get ready, ready to hit the gas. Before you can do that, what's some environmentally mandated auto stop start butt installs your car automatically and your engine shuts down. Suddenly you're coasting into the right lane trying to restart your car with an eighteen wheel semi coming at you at sixty miles per hour. Anyway, thanks to Lee Zelden and the EPA chief for Donald Trump, that dangerous dumb automatic car stall idiotic features about to be banned. Miranda Devine rights a trillion dollars worth of Obama eraror Greenhouse gas regulations for cars and trucks and engines will be gotten rid of this year, along with the unpopular stop start feature in vehicles. Sounds like a death trap, and the EPA proposal to repeal the two thousand and nine in dangerment finding represents a massive rollback to US climate action. But with this proposal, the Trump EPA is proposing to end sixteen years of uncertainty for automakers, and Zelden claims the repeal will save Americans as much as fifty billion dollars annually on cheaper cars by slashing greenhouse gas emission standards on vehicles. I mean, why do we do this to people? Why do we burden people? Why didn't government get out of our way? By the way, the Trump always chickens out taco effort of the Democrats that has fallen flat, especially with all the trade deals that the president has been able to announce. I mean, it's one after another after another. Even got Jim Kramer over at CNBC to dump the effort on live TV yesterday. I mean, we've had Japan, now we have the European Union, We've had Vietnam, Indonesia, Australians. Australia is going to buy American feet for the first time since mad Cow. We have the China deal. We'll put in the final dotting the finalized and crossing the t's on that. I mean, you don't even hear about it. By the way, Pam Bondi DOJ filing a complaint of misconduct by Judge James Boseburg Good and Trump Acts to provide mental health care for the homeless. Oh I thought Republicans were not very compassionate. Nine one show is on number if you want to be a part of the program, A great one. Mark Lavin will join us. On Power is his new book. You got to get a copy of it. There is a ceasefire in the Middle East, in Israel, but everybody in Israel they know, you know, they feel very differently. They know at any moment that ceaspire can end. They've watched families torn apart, They've seen neighborhoods blown to pieces, kids too afraid to play outside. Violence may have slowed, the fear has not disappeared. And that's why we are working proudly with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews the IFCJ, because it's more vital than ever. You have tens and tens of thousands of Israelis still displaced. They need food, water, shelter, they need clothing, medicines, you name it. And also they're helping the elderly. They're helping soldiers, they're helping children, they're helping Holocaust survivors, and anyway, they're also providing bomb shelters and flak jackets. Whatever you can do to help them as they fight for their survival, as they fight to give badness necessities to their citizens. Please go to their website. It's IFCJ dot org. That's IFCJ dot org. Today, did you know that there was a big protest in support of Stephen Colbert? Linda, I'm sorry, in support of in support of Stephen Colbert. Did you know that that took place over the weekend?
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 2: Was his wife the ring leader?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I mean twenty people showed up. Sounds like a Kamala Harris rally.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a Joe Biden rally or a Kamalahers rally. And Peers Morgan was on today on Outnumbered on Fox and he thinks since he goes is the biggest audience Gobert has had for the ages twenty people. You know, he said, I've never heard or read so much guff about a reason for a guy getting canceled. His ratings were tanking, He was costing them forty million a year.
Speaker 2: He had a.
Speaker 1: Staff of two hundred. How many people are on our staff? Think about it, four x four, four people to put on this radio show every day? Well we have five if you really think about it. Me, you, James, Katie.
Speaker 4: You're not in it.
Speaker 2: You're the host.
Speaker 1: Okay, James, You Katie, Ethan And what's that guy's name, Jacon, I remembered, I'm not just messing jac On, all right. And we have Stanger he does he does affiliate relations. Then we do have salespeople, but they work for a lot of they work for all the iHeart shows, is my understanding.
Speaker 4: Were talking about the immediate staff on the show. That's all we're talking about. We're not slight, yes, all right, TV.
Speaker 1: We have a kind of a bare bone staff too. And he was even saying and going through this, here's the reason. Let me spell it out for anybody that has any doubt, any ambiguity in their minds. He was losing massive amounts of audience. David Letterman, you know, is out there complaining about what CBS did. David Letterman, he doesn't have anywhere near the audience you left him. His show is failing. It's losing forty million dollars a year. No company can sustain a show that loses that much money. Two hundred staff people all writing, I hate Trump jokes and they're not funny. You're a late night comic, You're supposed to be funny. Jay Leno was the only one that got it right. And that if you want to know when the break came and Leno started really smoking in the ratings, Uh, David Letterman, it was as soon as Letterman became bitter, and he did become bitter and angry and liberal. Those three things happened and it was over and his ratings tank. Now he still did a lot better than Colbert. And the problem is it's all these late night shows. They're not funny. Now, you could have a political agenda a little bit and be funny. But as Lena was saying, if you if you're going to just isolate out half the country, especially at that time of night, most people have gotten their news by eleven thirty at night, So unless there's something developing or breaking, you know, most people at that time of night, they're looking to relax, maybe have a few laughs, kicks and giggles, and go to bed. And that's why they're all failing. That's why they're officially on cancelation watch. I mean, like shows like anything on fake news CNN to me is unwatchable. I haven't watched any of these shows in years. I mean, can you really tolerate fake Jake or Humpty Dumpty? And I act you think the entire network of CNN is on cancelation watch. Certainly that hard hitting news show The View is on cancelation watch. I don't think there's any doubt about that. I think they're due to be canceled. I think that Kimmel is absolutely positively next on the hit list. I wish Kimmel would have a conversation with Bob Iger about me and the conversation that Iger and I had about Kimmel way back in the day. Now that's a bit of a mystery. Did I ever bring you? Did I ever tell you the backstory to that?
Speaker 2: Linda?
Speaker 1: No, all right, ask me off air. I mean, everyone now listening is gonna hate my guts for not telling that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was weird. To give us a little high you give us a high level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just say we were talking about Jimmy back in the day, not doing so well?
Speaker 2: Does that help? That? Does that way? Thank you? Amazing, perfect, amazing.
Speaker 1: So you're smart enough. How many master's degrees do you have? How many times do I have to write.
Speaker 2: That over talk about this guy?
Speaker 4: Jimmy Kimmel requires no degrees.
Speaker 2: I don't need any to talk about this guy. I don't need the degree to talk about this guy.
Speaker 1: Trump's focus on deporting criminal illegals foxnews dot Com is it deserves credit for America's plunging crime rate. New report Council on Criminal Justice brought welcome news. Crime is down across much of America. But what the report doesn't say out loud is that the timing is not a coincident. Donald Trump is simply enforcing immigration laws that have been on the books. Joe Biden never needed an Act of Congress. All the stuff related to the border was done by Donald Trump without any help from Congress. Homicides down a whopping seventeen percent in the first half of this year compared to the same period last year. Gun assaults down twenty one percent, robbery's down twenty percent, carjackings down twenty four percent. Even property crimes like burglary, larceny seeing double digit declines, violent crime falls. ICE arrests surged more than doubling in places like Sacramento, climbing over five hundred percent in California. Overall, nationwide immigration arrests have already topped three hundred thousand and twenty twenty five alone. This is non political theater, and among them murderers, rapists, known terrorists, cartel members, gang members, other violent criminals and drug dealers. Did you see this Department of Homeland Security, Chris van Holland, you know, Brago Garcia's number one supporter, and other Democrats, you know, more performative art for them attempting to squeeze out headlines by demanding to enter and staging a sit in at an ICE facility in Baltimore yesterday. This Van Holland syst an idiot. I mean, you would think if he had any sense of any common sense, he would have been embarrassed off the issue. I like the fact that they're doubling down on stupid anyway, So there's like four of them sitting there doing nothing. It's meaningless except that the media picks up on it, and I guess they consider this some type of positive coverage for them, DHS released a statement saying, Congressman, if you need a photo op with violent criminal illegal aliens who are protecting, schedule a tour. It's just pretty funny Maryland. But this is what Maryland Democrats are doing. They just sit there in the in the Baltimore office. They just a bunch of idiots. And by the way, the monsters that Chris van Holland is protecting over American citizens. Christy Noman put up on X you know Ice Baltimore, one guy raped, Ice Baltimore, possession of a child that wasn't theirs. Ice Baltimore, sexual abuse of a minor, Ice Baltimore, conspiracy to commit same thing, and Nome exposing the monsters that the Democratic senator is fighting to protect in his immigration battle. My Governor Ron DeSantis announcing that Homeland Security has started flying illegals out of Alligator Alcatraz Detention Center. I am pleased to report that those flights out of Alligator Alcatraz by the DHS have begun. The cadence is increasing. What were liberals saying about this, Oh, they were calling them internment camps and concentration camps.
Speaker 2: They never were, you know, any of that ever. On the economy.
Speaker 1: This is why Bill Maher is more successful and funnier than Stephen Colbert could ever dream of being, because he's honest. He's got a degree of honesty to him. And as much as I know that Stephen Colbert and John Stewart are buddies and I admire the loyalty, Stuart once to stand up for his buddy Stephen Colbert.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: But John Stewart is infinitely more funny because he's more honest too. And Bill Maher admits he was wrong about Trump on tariffs, and he says, I don't see the country and the depression is wrong. He said, look, I'll admit I was wrong about Donald Trump on tariffs, and a podcast posted Monday, he says you got to own it because the economy is thriving, and he made the he said, you know, just as one example, tariffs. I remember, I, along with probably most people, were saying at the beginning, you know, by the fourth of July, the economy was going to be tanked by then, and I was kind of like, well, that seems right to me. He's got to brace himself, and so do others. Because eleven twelve or Howard Luttner thinks it's going to be fifteen trillion dollars in committed moneys in investment and manufacturing. We can't even begin to calculate the impact, the positive impact that's going to have on the economy, or energy dominance, the impact that's going to have on the economy. We already know cutting taxes benefits economic growth. And we just had the largest tax cut in history, and no tax on tips, no tax on overtime, no tax on social security. And Trump's major trade winds now could rocket fuel the US economy and do it on steroids and human growth hormone, all of these things, and you factor in, you know, but Democrats are saying, well, we don't like the one big beautiful bill. You know, when we'll be able to decide that, we'll decide the one big beautiful bill success after, you know, as we head into the midterms and we see what the economy looks like at that time. Look, the Democrats are just they continue to double down on dumb, dumber and stupid ro Conna backing a gen Z progressive guy if in an Illinois congressional race, cat, I don't even I can't even venture again Abugaza Lah. I can't even pronounce the name, and I'm not doing it on purpose anyway. It's a quote progressive that means socialist, maybe Marxist candidate twenty six year old influencer. I'm thrilled to endorsement. Okay, what is the guy stand for? He worked for Media Matters. How did you see? Media Matters might be head of a bankruptcy so sorry to hear that. For them, universal single payer healthcare system. No restrictions on abortion, including any term restrictions meaning up to the moment of birth. No immigrants are illegal endorses the Green New Deal believes Israel is not the victim in October seventh. No, they committed war crimes. I mean you have the Midwest version of Mamdani and Minneapolis's Omar Fata merging as the Midwars Midwest version of Mamdani more radical in some areas if you can believe it. He wants to, of course tax the wealthy no billionaires, I guess for him, either issuing legal IDs to illegal immigrants, banning rubber bullets of protests. Well, how are the cops supposed to control a crowd? I guess we'll ban tier gas next, supporting single Pair health Care Minneapolis as a sanctuary for abortion access, also backing a bill shielding gender affirming care from out of state legal threats. Oh, they really really focused on what helped them lose so badly in this last election. Political violence is surging, except oh, that would be from the left leaning people. Where's Liz Cheney when you need her? Do you hear about Jasmine Crockett? Jasmin Crockett apparently obsessed with controlling her image. She did an interview, didn't go particularly well. Then she tried to cancel the interview after the interview had taken place. Anyway, it was a profile about her with The Atlantic and anyway, they talk about her obsession with her own image and how she treats her staff and what a monster ego she has. And then when she found out the reporter was interviewing other people for the piece, which is very common, had a fit games crazy carbol thinks he's not remotely worried that Dems have a bucket load of talent coming. You know who's on the bucket list. I have no idea this is what they're gonna run on. They're gonna run on what we'll play with Chuck Schumer said earlier. We'll play it later in the program. They're gonna run on the usual playbook, racist, sexist. You know, they don't want black people to vote, people of color to vote. Just to lie, they're gonna they think they're gonna run on the Big Beautiful Bill as a negative. No Americans like tax cuts. I think they're gonna like no tax on tips and overtime. That's gonna backfire. They're going to try and lie about Medicare Medicaid cuts that don't exist when you increase spending by seven percent, and yeah, you are putting standards on people that if you're able bodied, you gotta do something positive. Okay, that's fair. They're going to argue that prices are still high, put there much lower than they were under Biden and Harris. They're going to try and make flip immigration to say this is terrible that we're that all these illegals are being deported. Good luck with that, and they're going to claim that democratic enthusiasm. Here's what they're missing. They have the lowest approval numbers ever. They don't have real leadership that will take on the radicals in their own party and Congressional investigators have uncovered evidence indicating news outlets may have been paid to spread Russia Gate lies. We'll get into that with John Solomon later. All Right, we got the great one, Mark Levin coming up. We have John Solomon coming up. We got a great Hannity tonight, also at nine Eastern