Speaker 1: Man, it's chicking Pete Man. Check me out on the Bootleg CAV podcast.
Speaker 2: Ay before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio. All right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, we want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine the Beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, We over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy. We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four to seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg keV Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app. That's right, let's get into the interview, yo, Boutleg CAB podcast. Man, we got a special guest in here, one of the hottest dudes in the streets right now going crazy. Man, Chicken Pee in the building. Welcome. How you doing bro?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Man?
Speaker 2: How you feeling? I'm good. How's LA treating you so far?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Every time I come on, when you come to l A, you know, I noticed a lot of artists they'll come to LA and then there's a lot of rap hustle ship you could get done out here, Like you know, the distros are tapping to try to get you to do a drop. You know what I'm saying. There's the meat and greet ship. Like when you come out here, you like doing the features and you're doing the what what what what? We would call the rap hustle ship out here.
Speaker 1: Avery time. Sometimes it would be being this for me, like I'll be.
Speaker 2: Having right you've been out here working like in the studio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time I'm here, I'm always in the studio.
Speaker 2: I saw you connected with Cyprus, who's an incredible producer out of LA. Anybody else from LA you're working with.
Speaker 1: With a lot of people from South Squad, you know. Yeah, there'd be plenty of different artists that be out here typing and they hit me going and like come on's do this, Let's do that.
Speaker 2: Any artists in particular funk without here. There's a lot of dope dudes on the come up right now. Uh the boy Fallejo that's up north. But yeah, yeah, yeah, he shout out to the Bay He I fuck with his ship.
Speaker 1: It's just different though, like the lingo for sure, Lingo it's different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you're from Milwaukee. I can only imagine because like the last dude from Milwaukee I remember popping was cool. Cool cow Yeah that in my project ship was crazy when I was a kid. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, shout out to that dude that was too. But I heard my homie used he was my homie works with with Tory Craig and Jay Crowder. So when they were on the Bucks, he was starting to tell me about like some of the like the music scene out in Milwaukee, Like y'all really got some shit going right out, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah, we got some shit going for show. We been had some shit going on. They just know I'm stunting tune in.
Speaker 2: For real, right Yeah. I feel like the last like two years, like it's it's really starting to take off in terms of like a few of y'all really getting some like love national you know. Yeah, is it like because I'm from Phoenix, right, so in Arizona, like because we're not on as a city, it's a lot of crabs, and I'm about in hip hop, it's a lot of like crabs in a barrel type shit where like it's like a lot of like the local artists can't get out of their own way, they're hating on each other's. Like, is it like that in Milwaukee where it's like a lot of like small city minded shit going on in terms of the hip hop scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's like that everywhere, bro, everywhere you go for real, right, Like that's how it's gonna be, bro everywhere you go. Like if you're from somewhere and you've been here your whole life, so you've been around everything that's been going on, you've been seeing shit, that's how it be for everybody. But no, like it's people that's that that come together and be like, man, we could do way more together shit, and if we just hanging on each other and keep building up, but it won't be a lot of politics going on. And that's everywhere you go to.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's uh one, Like everyone started to have that mentality in Detroit where they stopped beefing and they started just moving like like together, shit started to really see you know what I'm saying, Like everybody's like fucking with each other, like dudes who you know. It was so dope to see, like, you know, Skill a Baby and Tee Grizzly do a whole album together after you know, Sada and Teas issues and shit. So I feel like they kind of showed that city like, hey, if we moved together, it's a lot better than moving and dividing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is you accomplished, man.
Speaker 2: What would you say? Obviously Milwaukee is it's a Midwest town. Sonically, you guys kind of have your own thing going on. It's you know, I think I think what would you say, like, sonically you guys are are you know, because when we think of the Midwest, we think of Detroit Chicago, and that's really the two major hip hop cities. What would you guys say, Like would you say, growing up, were you listening to Chicago shit? Chicago's right there, Detroit shit, you.
Speaker 1: Was listening to all type of shit? Chicago shit, Detroit shit, and then that.
Speaker 2: Ship tried to Cleveland too. I heard about Cleveland both.
Speaker 1: We was listening to all that shit for real, but we was listening to the more like after like Chief keith Man, we started listening to the more like Detroit.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I feel like that Detroit sounds been so influential even on the West Coast. Like you hear like West Coast guy's wrapping over like Detroit Beach. You'd be like, damn, it's the same tempo, but there's like those little those little nuggets where it's like this sounds like some Detroit shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how long have you been like super I would say this, how long have you been making like money and rap where you could just focus on hip hop and that was like your main gig or like things started to click.
Speaker 1: For you for a minute.
Speaker 2: For a minute, bro.
Speaker 1: But I had went to jail, and then when I got out of jail, that's what I just was like.
Speaker 2: Full gotta lock in. Yeah, where your did you get out.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty three? I had went in twenty twenty two. I did like ten months and then I ended up getting up and I'm like, shit, I can't keep getting in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that wasn't that was That wasn't your first time going.
Speaker 1: To Joe, But shit, I haven't been in trouble since then.
Speaker 2: I feel like when you're sitting there, maybe you probably had some motion before you went in, and you're like, damn, like a little much, but everything starts kind of clicking in your head. You're like, what if I just focused on that, like I might not be Yeah, that's that's exactly what. You start having conversations with yourself.
Speaker 1: And Tom and that be like, damn, dog, I wish if I want to did this, if I would have just been damn you get out and really stick to it, you see, like damn to get fired a bench, stick to this ship, I probably would have been you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: For sure? Hell yeah yeah. I feel like that's I feel like there's been a few artists who had that. I remember I talked to Manzie Manji said the same thing. It's like, Man, I went to jail. When I was sitting there, I was like, what the fuck is going on? Like people in here know who I am, Like.
Speaker 1: The staff, right, motherfuckers who coming in and the.
Speaker 2: Other they're probably like what do you doing here?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, You gotta get a part of here right, all your face and ship.
Speaker 2: But you're thinking like bro right is a bitch. I need to get the fuck about it for sure. Yeah, talk about who would you say, like influence your sound because you have a very unique flow. You don't sound like a lot of people in music, Like I feel like you're you're very unique in your delivery and ship. Like what would be you say be your biggest influences on the music? Tip?
Speaker 1: I don't know, bro, Cuz.
Speaker 2: This ship don't listen to.
Speaker 1: Like I don't just be in that wave.
Speaker 2: Like what you listen to doesn't necessarily sound like the music you're making. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: Future?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like.
Speaker 1: I listened to a lot of ship bro, nice little blending music, but like future is my first rapper, but I don't think I sound like it'll.
Speaker 2: Future now no sh what's your favorite future mixtape or album? This is a great debate.
Speaker 1: You're talking like the older future like the newer future.
Speaker 2: I mean I would say that was that twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen and older? Maybe there's so much just fifty six nights momm obviously dirty speak.
Speaker 1: SMO for show, dirty sprite too for show. But that's what everybody you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, two was like the yeah, the obvious answer be smoll fifty six nights.
Speaker 1: Uh really, I don't know be smo though, that's my favorite one for show.
Speaker 2: For Shure's a classic for sure. How did you come up with your name? Chicken pe Man? What give me the origins of of of your rap name?
Speaker 1: No? I got there. This is lady. She used to call me though, so I just she.
Speaker 2: Had she would call your chicken peed just because.
Speaker 1: No, that's she said. I just running around and she was like the auntie Tommy though.
Speaker 2: Okay, she was running around like like.
Speaker 1: You know, chickens be crazy running Yeah, chick chick chee ship.
Speaker 2: And then when.
Speaker 1: I started rapping, I'm like, I ain't had no name, Like, i'mta just go with that.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, that's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be my name.
Speaker 2: Yo. I saw you on What Happened with the Playboy Max stream because you went viral for that because he was like, essentially it looked like he was trying to get you up out of there. It's actually Red was hanging out like it was like what what breakdown what happened that night?
Speaker 1: Bill ain't ship good that night. Look, bro, get in there. Bro. You know me, I'll be chilling, but I'll be vibing too. So I come in here and shit, you know they are serious and shit, I'm cracking jokes right, niggas are serious as a bitch. And there I'm like, Yo, what the fuck fuck doing so serious fuff? But this was before I even cause it was two airbnbs, bro, So we in one of 'em he and the oh other one. But it's niggaive door, Okay, So I'm in that bitch, me and baby Chief do it. We in there, we chopping it up. You know what I'm saying. I'm chopping it up with her, bro, cause he funny is a bitch, right. We in there, we chopping it up. But everybody that was there or already, they serious as a bitch.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, what the fuck going on?
Speaker 1: Then? You know I don't smoke, So we in that bitch, but I I was. I was smoking black of Miles, and shit, I was respecting him. We can't smoke and everything, and shit, bro, he playing he get to plan plenty beats, bro, And I'm in that bench, Like shit, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Not feeling the beats obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but it ain't shit going on either, bro, Like it ain't no vibe been here.
Speaker 2: Everybody just vibes already on zero and then the beat suck.
Speaker 1: So me, I'm like, got some dye, you know what I'm saying. I get to have me a couple of shots in that bitch nigga. But then I got filled up listening to them bitches. I'm like, bro, I ain't gonna lot these bitches weak for you know what I'm saying. And I guess it was other producers trying to send this they beats in but he like, man, this invite only the distros, invite only with you, with you. So I'm like, shit, buddy, these motherfucker's week brothers just stuff out.
Speaker 2: It just smoking me in black b Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was like the goal for you guys to work on the record that because I know he does that sometimes where he'll have like, you know, you guys making music on the stroke. I thought.
Speaker 1: It was finna be like some sex like sexy. It was gonna have a song some shit. So we and that bitch they playing beats. Ain't none of us feeling them bitches? Bro Right, I'll go outside. I guess Sexy sent the song there?
Speaker 2: Did she invite you or did he invite you? Bro? Okay, just like.
Speaker 1: Because I could be truthful and then like like to be honest, bro, I'm finna dropping ship, right, Yah, I had a.
Speaker 4: Show and no listen, I had a show now because I'm finna just be truthful about the Hubble situation, bro, because like.
Speaker 1: I had a show lined up label in my eyes, like, bro, we want you to go on on plack boy Max. Shit you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's a good look going there. It's a promo shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, bro, I only only had new of them because of the ship with him in five yar Old and all them right right right right right right.
Speaker 2: So but I ain't you know, I ain't.
Speaker 1: I'm like shit, Bro, I finking go get this paper. I got a show, Like I don't give a fuck to be on a stream bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like like they say it, sus he was a promo stop some.
Speaker 1: Ship like that That's how I felt once I was there, bro, And I'm like shit, bro, Bro, ain't he ain't It's.
Speaker 2: Almost like he didn't even want you to fucking be there first with a fat brother.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, why the fuck y'all stop me from doing what the fuck I was already doing to keep me up here, bro, And then y'all got these weak guys beats playing, bro, Like, don't nobody want to hear these bitches? My nigga?
Speaker 2: Like? Right, that was it? Did you and Sexy exchange the info? Maybe to work in the future? She's amazing? Yeah, like that ain't that shit? And that's what everybody else.
Speaker 1: Was saying too, like, oh, bro, he was there trying to play tough for Sexy, Like Bro, I wasn't trying to play tough for her. That's my friend, right right, right, right right, Bro, I talked, that's my friend. Bro. So it's like I'm just telling you, like you playing all these beats and that's why ain't nobody vib into these bitches because they wee cans here.
Speaker 2: It wasn't personal, though, Yo. Do you feel like there's like this cool between like guys like yourself, bosstonand Lo the shouts to the homie belly game, Cushington, It feels like there's like a real renaissance of like music that's about like trapping as opposed to like crashing out and murdering people and like getting high in overdosing. Do you feel that turning hip hop where it's like it's it's like it wasn't like five you know what I'm saying, Oh six o seven yeah, hell yeah, bro, Like I think we're all tired of the crash out like fucking murderer ops music. You know what I'm saying, Get.
Speaker 1: Money music, yeah, motivation and music. It's for sure. Make this ship that been coming up, make the mother want to get them some exactly. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Are you like conscious of that and like trying to make sure like hey, yo, I know this shit is kind of missing from like mainstream hip hop in terms of like, you know, the artists that are hot. You know, It's like it feels like there's all these weird YouTube documentaries and you know, motherfuckers become these like main characters to fans and these stories to play out online. It's like whatever happened to the getting money music dog or just the fun shit? Like you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get money first, though, kids like right, fuck some fun shit.
Speaker 2: Bro, you ain't get money. You ain't never had no fun one hundred percent. So you got have fun if you don't have money.
Speaker 1: But no, you you got a little fun, but it ain't gonna be the type of fun you have when you get money.
Speaker 2: You you know what I'm saying right.
Speaker 1: That's a whole different type of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: So why you want to be just want to make it? You just a fun music making ass nigga? Like, eh no, what's some music making motherfucker? Want to get some money?
Speaker 2: What? Uh do you remember the first like crazy purchase you made when you got a pretty wild wrap check, Like, was there like anything besides besides jewelry? I think jeury everybody gets the jewelry ship? Was there anything like cool you bought where you were like, man, I need this, Oh no.
Speaker 1: I was just boss. Then you think about it like that was stupid. It's a bit touch even bought that.
Speaker 2: What's the biggest dumb thing where you were like why did I buy this? Like I bought a cyber truck and I love it, but every time I drive in it and people stare at me and they flip me off because they hated line musk. I'm like, why did I buy this fucking thing? It's one hundred thousand dollars fucking giant piece of metal. What the fuck a my I could have got a fucking range Rover and I gotten flipped off. It's the dumbest thing you've bought. It.
Speaker 1: Regretted clothes because like, Bro, all my other shit I'll be warming. So when I be buying that shit, I don't regret it, but like the clothes, but because it'd be like food, like you be buying that shit, bro, and then like you just get to thinking. But like I'm the type of to get to thinking, like, Bro, it probably costs six dollars to make this shirt.
Speaker 2: Bro, they just made me spend it. For sure.
Speaker 1: They just made me spend nine hundred and sixty dollars on this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You're right by the way, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. And then I just get to thinking about all that shit, Like Bro, I said, it's just real fucking jogging soon.
Speaker 2: The other thing, too, is if you're like famous, you can only wear certain shit on camera, Like I'll be wearing my shit blah blah. You know it was a good job. You remember who who really was wearing the ship NonStop. Remember when Soldier Boy had his Gucci headband interview running Yeah houck wear that ship for a year strike.
Speaker 1: I was calling home hearing about that ship. But but like me, but that should be cool because I know some some like some entertainer, they only buyt ship. They wear that ship, take that ship like they be leaving tags and ship and ship like that.
Speaker 2: Although I think they're they'll return it like to the store.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, get the paperback. But like me, Bro, I wouldn't be buying my ship where it would be like.
Speaker 2: I do feel like.
Speaker 1: Wearing my shirt again, wear mush it again?
Speaker 2: I do you feel like? The more efficient thing is like the white tea? Oh yeah, where do you get your white teas from? I know everybody loves the Target White teas.
Speaker 1: Bro, then Target White Teas cool.
Speaker 2: The good Fellows, G Star G start raw in the express, the express, I like expresses in an emergency. Emergency targets the emergency one. Hey, where are we at? I need some tease? Someone go to Target and grab me some good Fellows? Yeah for sure? Yeah, yeah them.
Speaker 1: You know it's called a pair of thieves. Them it's slim fitted ones, but it's a target too.
Speaker 2: Seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you even like when if you're in Milwaukee, do you do you go to the grocery store like as chicken pea? Are you like shopping or you send like you send your folks to because I mean, you gotta be fucking you probably can't go nowhere out there.
Speaker 1: No, Like, look, bro, this is crazy. I just start like trying to like get myself in a feeling like that. But I'll be in the store, but I don't. Don't nobody anybody who anybody knows nothing to go to, no fucking store in Milwaukee County. But I go to the store around like like suburbs here or like one of them nice areas. People still you know who I am. But it ain't nigga, no nothing to do, no stupid shit out here go they dumb master jail playing right right, we are here. You gotta know what area is to go out, bro, was like fuck all that fake tough shit.
Speaker 2: Right were you were you when when the Bucks beat my Phoenix Suns in the NBA Finals. Were you a free man at that time or were you incarcerated? What year was that one? Oh? Yeah, I was up, are you are you? I assume you're a big Bucks fan.
Speaker 1: That had to be a big deal, right, I'm anything that come out of Milwaukee, like or Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: So you're a Packers fan? Bucks Brewers a bros. What's the is Marquette over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's Murkutt too. Yeah. You gotta make sure, bro, you gotta root for where. I don't give a fuck if you ever win.
Speaker 2: Bro, you still I mean, y'all got to ring with Yannis? It seems like, yeah, it seems like Yannis might be trying to get up out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, that's what That's what they me and my brother been talking about that. I'm like, shit, he did what he was supposed to do for us.
Speaker 2: He brought us to one hundred. It's like, at this point, you brought you want to go?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Much love to you for sure, Bro. Yeah. Once once Dame Dame went down with that injury, it was like, like, I don't know, I don't know how much. I don't know if is going to hang out for that rebuild.
Speaker 1: You know, he might though they might find some extra millions for his ass.
Speaker 2: Like listen, like on the side, I was one of that like if I own the NBA team, and I could only pay like a certain player of Max like on the side, be like, hey, yeah, I gotta I'm gonna drop off a brown paper bag like an extra ten for you never know, bro, You're never get sticky, bro, be happy to do what they gotta do. You never know, bro.
Speaker 1: You Uh.
Speaker 2: What I like about the way you're releasing your projects is you have like series of ship so you have like is there a volume two of Chick James on the way? Because you have multiple volumes of series.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, hell, yeah, I'm gonna come back to it for.
Speaker 2: Are you approaching like a Chick James project? It's an album? Come on, Okay, everything so far has been mixtapes? Is that fair to say?
Speaker 1: Yeah? For real? Hell yeah, this one it's gonna be albums.
Speaker 2: Yeah. How do you approach when you think, okay, everything we've done so far, because you have so many bodies of work if they're all mixtapes, do you have a different approach to like this is supposed to be the first album? You know what I'm saying. It's almost like note when Jeezy had Doug Motivation one on one, but you had Trapp or Die and all that ship, you know what I mean? Like like me, yea just approach every every every project the same. But they like this album the label. Yeah like this the album, bro, Like we gotta get a bigger feature, We gotta put the big calls in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it ain't even that age. Just no, just like but it be I gotta I've been networking and moving and grooving and this ship. I got a couple guys I can call. They get on some ship fast. But it just be like the way they trying to line everything good.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be big, yo. Uh talk about your is really richer? That's your label? But like or are you signing that label? Is that your label?
Speaker 1: That's yeah, that's some shit me and my boys started.
Speaker 2: Do you guys have other artists?
Speaker 1: No, it's just me right now. We did, But like it ain't that ship ain't right.
Speaker 2: Go Do you feel like you you were you would be in a position to want to try to sign new like new talent or you like focused on just like you still got obviously a lot of ship to get done yourself, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, right now I'm just blinded.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna I had to do a double take when I saw your music video because I was like, is that a pr E chain?
Speaker 1: Do you get that?
Speaker 2: God? Because I did a double take. I looked it up. I was like, is this guy sign a paper route? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Plenty bother asking me that.
Speaker 2: Are the banner covers the bottom of the r though, So people don't know better than you know they on a on a quick glance.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They They asked me that a couple of times.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you know, do you just what?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Do you? Are? You like the type of when you're in the booth, are you punching in or you writing shit down? Did you ever write shit down? Or you kind of always been punching in? Like my first my first.
Speaker 1: Take, I wrote some of that shit.
Speaker 2: Like when you were in jail, were you writing shit down?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But then when I got out, bro that shit was weak as hell to me.
Speaker 2: So you didn't use any of that shit?
Speaker 1: Like, no, broh, And I think I d I'd be telling myself I need to go find a thet thing, find like the notebook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell the.
Speaker 1: Fuss and beats and see how that shit it's huh. But don't be liking the music that you.
Speaker 2: Write right, Well, you also like you can't like really write to a beat. You know what I'm saying, Like, if you're locked up, like you're like, maybe there's a beat in your head. I I they record little clips.
Speaker 1: The beat, it's center to me.
Speaker 2: I'll be in that bitch like man, this mother fucking week. Well, then be something beatspot, I'll be feeling them, but they just be I don't know, like right.
Speaker 1: And then when that got out, I'm trying to put the beats because they timbed in my head to different beats, right, trying to ship the weak.
Speaker 2: Hell, I don't know what kind of technology Tory Lanez was able to get into his cell, But that motherfucker's album sounds amazing. I heard that lanes out myself. What the fuck? That motherfucker got an interface in hisself. That shit sounded amazing.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That's the it's the paper, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure. Yeah, make sure the guard's cool. He let me the funk alone. Bringing that bitch in here, brother, it's good. Yeah, you have a project called Ain't Lost Ship. What is the biggest l you've taken either in life or in the streets rap game? Et cetera. If you ever had to take.
Speaker 1: An l.
Speaker 2: Bailling the fuck out of yeah, just making bail making bill, but you get that back if you could accord. Right, yeah, but just see that. But where firm, bro, they'd be trying hard to keep your money. Hell yeah, or just get like trouble some mode trouble. So just keep catching you up. Oh yeah, what's the most amount you had to put in put down on bail? Seventy five thousands? Seventy five? Serious? You know, seventy five is.
Speaker 1: Like because well, you know, like they'd be having ten percent. So we're like in certain states, rights in Arizona, they say, yo, your eyes gotta pay seventy five thousand cash.
Speaker 2: You need seventy five, not seventy five hundred. Yeah, like seventy five and it's cash. People think you could go and like put your debit card down. No, no, you have to take check, a cashier's check or hard money to the motherfucking mom. Yeah, one hundred percent. Now, been in a situation where haight to make bailing It was it was a lot, and it was I was like, wait a minute, what you can't just fucking take my card? Like they're like hell fuck yeah. And it's hard to like just get your hands on that kind of cash at once, you know what I'm saying, Like in theory, if you're behind bars, hell yeah, like pull together seventy five bands, it's not the easiest thing to do hard. Yeah, what do you do? Like, do you have any hobbies like that?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 2: Like outside of the music shit outside? Obviously? I see you running around getting bags everywhere? Where are you when you're at home? What are you doing? I'll be chilling with my kids being a dad. Oh yeah, dress, play video games.
Speaker 1: Video games, go shopping. What type of fucks see my kids? Though? Maybe that's really I'd be trying to find enjoyment fucking with them.
Speaker 2: Bro, How do your kids? A daughter.
Speaker 1: She's finn be thirteen, My son just turn seven, and damn my girl, her daughter she five.
Speaker 2: You just got a lot of grown ass kids. I got a nineteen year old and an eleven year old, so yeah, but seven years old is like a might as well be a twelve year old nowadays, you know, bro, that's what and your thirteen year old might as well be like seventeen. Bro, these motherfuckers be exposed to so much shit on the internet and like, god, bro, yeah, my kids, like my eleven year old has so much slang that I don't understand. Like the kids have all these words like I guess when you see a chick with a fat ass, you say she's got a yacht.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, he knows right, Yeah, dude, it's crazy. These kids got their own like yeah, yeah, yeah, that's all that's her. They got all kinds, I mean, a fucking riz and all kinds. You know, they say suss a lot.
Speaker 1: Bro, Bro, that shit funny.
Speaker 2: Ship hits different, ship hits different when you're eleven year old, be like, Dad, you're looking real sus right now? She got a yeah like that it makes it, but it makes it when you hear it, You're like, oh yeah that fits. How is the is the strip club scene in Milwaukee? Solid? I can't imagine it's great? Man, this some strippers though, I'm sure there, but they have to probably go to like other cities like to. I mean, how's how is it in Milwaukee?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it like more conservative?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Because I don't know, it's fucking Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Bro. No, it ain't conservative, bro, it's ratchet bro order ghetto ship. Bro.
Speaker 2: When I think about Wisconsin as a state. I just think of cheese Yiannis and Aaron Rodgers. Oh no, you would be fucked up.
Speaker 1: Think getting up the freeway, riding through that bitch for a good twenty thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: You're like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would't know then if you just see some ship.
Speaker 2: So the strip clubs are okay, strippers are okay. Do they do the butt plug thing there? You know when you go to Texas, the strippers that have butt plugs in at like on stage, It's it's pretty crazy and it's disgusting. Let me be clear. Yeah, it's illegal in Arizona and out here. I don't think you can have a butt plug in on stage.
Speaker 1: It's I don't know.
Speaker 2: It might just be a Texas Yeah, I really.
Speaker 1: I go in this ship club now that should be.
Speaker 2: Well, why would you go unless you're getting paid? You're not gonna, I mean because then now everybody just expected you to throw money. You're like, fuck, like, I'd rather be at home, right, Yeah, take me the target fuck fucking strip club? You know what I mean? With some masscle Right, what has been the craziest place the music has taken you so far? Could be a place geographically, it could be just somewhere random. What's been the craziest place your career has taken you so far?
Speaker 1: This move my music into all over the world for real, except for like over sives and ship like that.
Speaker 2: Right, not quite the Canada, I imagine either. It's hard to get into Canada if you've been to jail. But all over the country. Oh yeah, what's the most random place that you had a show or done a club date at where you were like, wait, where are we going?
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: They got over here?
Speaker 1: Fucking Iowa?
Speaker 2: Iowa like des Moines, des Moin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you exact id is showing des Moin, I'm like, what the fuck? Damn bro, Nebraska? Then we just have a show in Nebraska.
Speaker 2: I heard Nebraska is very Lincoln, Nebraska, that's the capital. Yeah. I heard that's also like a slept on part of the country that people don't realize. It's pretty active in Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it is.
Speaker 2: They were saying, like, oh my holly. Yeah, like a lot of the dudes in as who are like trappers for whatever reason, they're from Nebraska.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying. They connective mother Portland man I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Portland is a wild place because it's an open drug market. You could just do fetanol there legally, like you could do heroin. You could do anything. All the drugs are decriminalized in Portland. Did you notice that going Yeah, Like you walk through downtown Portland, you could fucking they give you clean needles. You could do any drug in front of the police, and they're just gonna be like, do you need anything. You can get caught with crack, heroin, mess veetanal and they're just gonna be like, sir, do you need any Do you need some fresh needles? Portland's a wild place. Shit, I ain't know that or notice it. When I was out there, I said it was a lot of fiends. Oh yeah, it's the fiend capital. If you were ever gonna be a fiend, you were going to go there. You didn't want to go there. In California, if you ever wanted to be a fiend, you could go here. Oh dude, Yeah, Like, I ain't gonna get in trouble here. You know, they got an old Montgomery. I'm on the radio in Portland, so I've been there a few times. They have an old Montgomery Ward there. Yeah, that's like hollowed out and it's like a fed and all castle now. So it's like the crackheads took it over during the pandemic and they've never given it back. It's like an old Montgomery Ward downtown Portland that if you try to go inside.
Speaker 5: You'll be like, what the fuck is going on in here? It's like fucking walking dad. You know, it's pretty crazy. That's crazy as a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Man. Are you guys working on any tour stuff coming up? I know you're doing a lot of club ship moving on right now. So you're on, you're doing solo ship.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's me, guys, buck Hume, but I'm on. I'm the headline or though tour. When I leave here, I gotta go to Virginia. It's a rich me. Oh shit, it rich man. You gotta tap in and push your tea out there. And the clips you know what I mean? Og coke rap.
Speaker 6: Bro, You're crazy, Seriously, they were the push your t is the greatest cocaine rapper of all time, tim or Cheesy, Uh.
Speaker 2: So, no, push your you are for so for so he's from Virginia. We're ain't shut to do book cook That's what they say that it's a song Virginia. We're anxire to do book cook Bag of the fu. Yeah, it's all it's about something cocaine in Virginia. I just know Virginia for the clips and Allen iverson that's where AI is from. Yeah. Hey, uh, do you already have like the next Like I feel like a lot of artists when you get into the rap game and success comes, you can kind of get lost in it. Are you like already planning out like the next twelve months? Are you just kind of taking this ship like one day at a time, Like, No, I'm playing it out the next twelve months. So you already have the next body you worked on? I know you just dropped some ship. I got plenty of songs and ship.
Speaker 1: But every time I go to the studio, but I make that type of ship, and no, I had some ship. I'm gonna put this on next, but then I might substitute some of the songs for new ones.
Speaker 2: When is the album that we obviously the first album last week of May? Huh? Yeah? When's the album come last week in May? Yeah? First week is yea so very soon? What's the name of the album nice Camera Action or some ship like that. I mean, it's coming out in a couple of weeks. You probably have that dialed in by now, you.
Speaker 1: Know it's got in.
Speaker 2: I think it was a couple of different names that goat me. But listen, we're in the middle of May, so you're telling me your album might be coming out two weeks. We got to get this title together. We could do it now. We can flash it out, are we on with lights? Camera Action?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that. I know that's the one for sure, for sure. But I think it's when you drop the do you have a title for an album or mixtape? Hardest and word living? Do you ever think to yourself, my white fans can't say the name of my album.
Speaker 1: Man, hell no, I don't never think of it like that, because they're gonna say it anyway, right, not all of us, but the ones who feel like they want to say it say that anyway.
Speaker 2: I do feel like, like, especially at shows, it's like, I mean, it's just hard.
Speaker 1: It's like what they do have to worry about is them being in the crowd next to somebody that's hearing them say it.
Speaker 2: And then that's you lights camera action is very easy to say. Anybody can say. I like the title, it's a good name.
Speaker 1: It's a good name living see that's mixtape shit to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's like, all right, let me put this out. But they're gonna say anyway. But they ain't gonna say whatever they want to say.
Speaker 2: Is there? Uh, can you give us any features on the album or two weeks out? Man, give me, give me, give me, give me somepoke. She herbo okay, hont and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's all I'm gonna give you. She Herno, So give sexy, No sexy, that's sexy. Me and Sexty got some fire for him to come out though.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you guys do have some music in the can. Yeah that sounds great. Is Honcho as tall as he looks on the internet in person? I've never met him. He looks like he's tall as ship that tall? Yeah? Yeah, would there be if you could do a collab album, like obviously you have a lot of features with different artists, somebody who you feel like you got good chemistry with. If you could do a full collab project, with anybody who to be baby money, baby Money shout out to Detroit. Yeah, baby Money, that's my dog. Have you been to uh truth in Detroit? The Strip club? Yeah, great place, good food. Yeah yeah. Do you feel like that? I mean you're you're like very embraced in Detroit, Like Detroit shows you a lot of love. Hell yeah, Detroit showing me the Sophie. I feel like Detroit has the most beautiful black women in the world. I feel like everyone thinks it's Atlanta, but it's really Detroit. Detroit got so they got some fire. Yeah, No, Detroit's crazy. We're at the MGM Grand Standing there and I feel like every bitch was just like, I'm my God, Jesus Christ. Like the car dealers, the fucking there's a lot of yachts. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got Yeah, he said.
Speaker 2: Crazy, Yeah, Detroit.
Speaker 1: So they got straight in Detroit for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When I when we were in Detroit for like a week, and I was like, Yo, this is such a I love it here. We went to Buffalo. Buffalo is what people think Detroit is to Buffalo, New York. Buffalo, New York. I gotta show coming up there. You'll see it is what people think Detroit is. Like people have like who have never been to Detroit, they have this thing in their head where they think Detroit it's like just boarded up houses everywhere, and like it's on fire. Buffalo is the real Detroit. Yeah, it's fucking it's bad there. Yeah, it's like a shell of a place like it like got left in like nineteen eighty one. I mean you got to tap in with like Benny the Butcher and those guys out there, though, you don gotta show them Buffalo coming to Conway Westside guy. Yeah, Buffalo be fun for you man. All Right, well, listen, the new album's coming out. Lights Camera Action. Are we hammering that in? Is the official title? Okay, Lights Camera Action coming soon end of May, a couple of weeks, first week of June. We'll see, Gee, Herbo's on there, Hancho's on there. Etcetera's on there, there's some other ETCeteras. Anybody from Detroit on there. I can't tell you that means yet, that means there is someone from Detroit on there. I can't tell you that's fine. There's a Detroit feature on there. We can hammer that in, right, We're not gonna say who baby money baby, hey man, it's just no man that'd be loaded. Chicken Pee. I look forward to you getting so successful that you do the most obvious entrepreneurial venture you could do and open up a Chicken restaurant. A chain of Chicken restaurants owned by Chicken Pea would be poetic to itself. More a food truck. No, this sit coming, bro, This is coming. Bro. So you got chicken. That's what I'd like to hear, man, Chicken peare. I appreciate you pulling up man, y'all go support this guy having new album on the way, the first album on the way technically, and a lot more coming up. Man, Chicken pe appreciate you, broo. So my boy boom