Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, the phone Elvis Duran Elvis Duran phone tab.
Speaker 2: As you listen to this phone tab, you were reminded that it takes a lot of types of a lot of different types of people to make the world go round. Dear Elvis, My wife and I took my daughter Tiffany Amber to the hospital three years ago because she was having an asthma attack.
Speaker 3: She's fine now. Thank god.
Speaker 2: Our insurance company reimbursed us. We mailed the insurance payment to the hospital building department. Then the fund begins. The hospital mixed up the payments. We've been fighting with them for three years. Please call my wife, Nina, Pretend you're from the hospital. Tell her we're being put in collections and will be sued if we don't pay right away. Knowing my wife, I'm sure you'll get quite a response. That'll be great for radio. She will go nuts. This is a.
Speaker 3: Sign thank you from John zenutis here we go.
Speaker 2: We're gonna start out with him calling his wife and then we'll join in.
Speaker 3: Theyve wrote it, you do this one. They wrote it. Joins in later. Let's listen into today's phone tap.
Speaker 4: Hello, man, I got bad news. What else is now? Listen? You know how we thought the hospital was paid for the doctors, it's not. What do you mean it's not paid? No, there saying that we didn't they didn't receive the payment. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 5: That's both because you know why I sent the payment and and you know what, first of all, we got the check from the insurance company and it was sent into them. This is going on for three freaking years, and I'm sick of it. But who do you talk to?
Speaker 4: They're gonna call you in a minute, so listen, let me. I'm nervous. Listen, who's gonna be? Who's gonna hospital for that? I'm gonna hospital. They called me like a couple of times where I never returned phone calls. So they don't want to what are you an act? Well? I was nervous. They don't. They don't want to talk to me now.
Speaker 5: Just irresponsible? You make things worse, you know, Please, I don't leave you in charge of anything you want to be in charge of? Are you ready here? It's not time because it's gonna be cool and you want in a minute or two, I got a hank up. Just take care of it.
Speaker 4: Please, just take care of what's on. You're just a real app goodbye, bye.
Speaker 3: Hello, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: We gotta teach this woman a lesson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, please please teach you a good lesson right now. Me and the speaking ma help you.
Speaker 6: It's a doctor's building department.
Speaker 5: Yes, can I help you?
Speaker 6: Your husband? He wasn't really any help.
Speaker 5: What's this? Is this regarding my daughter's bell?
Speaker 6: Yah? Tiffany Amber?
Speaker 5: Okay, well, let me just tell you something from the get go. Okay, I've been I've been doing circle jerk with this hospital for three frickin years, Okay, and I'm really sick and tired of it. First of all, we got to check from the insurance company.
Speaker 4: Is the last time.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say this the last time, because I've been doing this and explaining it to five hundred people and I'm sick of it. It still has been paid time and time again. I do this for a living on a daily basis. Trust me, when I get an insurance check for my insurance company, I'm not going to go and spend it.
Speaker 6: I do it for a living too.
Speaker 7: You know, well, obviously you're not doing enough tob So now it's my fault that you sent the check to the wrong place.
Speaker 5: All I know is, you know what, don't tell me. All you know is because you know what, I'll just get my freaking attorney and we'll resolve it that Well, you know, I don't go through my husband, okay, because that's that's your biggest mistake, right.
Speaker 6: There's wrong with your husband man.
Speaker 5: Okay, because he doesn't follow through. And I'll be the first one to tell you that he doesn't know. He doesn't do billing, he doesn't know anything about this bill. He knows how, he knows how to pay a bill. Don't be ridiculous, that's what.
Speaker 6: You're saying to me.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm done.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a reason. There's a reason I'm going to.
Speaker 4: Get an attorney and I'm done.
Speaker 6: Well, let me tell you why I'm calling.
Speaker 5: I don't give a how does that sound? I don't give I'm at work right now and I don't need.
Speaker 6: This book and a mist.
Speaker 7: Let me tell you why I'm calling, and you can then tell you your lawyer all the information.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: The first thing you should do is get your freaking billing department together, your husband together, I've called.
Speaker 7: Your husband five times. He doesn't return calls when I do call him with him.
Speaker 5: I'll deal with him on my own life. I'll deal with him when you at home. That's only your damn business, So.
Speaker 7: Listen, I waste my time talking to him. You know what, do you wear the pants in the family?
Speaker 5: You know what's in your business? Who wears the pants in my family? Nobody wears the pants in my Family's on your business.
Speaker 4: I'm done with you. Hey, they would i'd go you tonight.
Speaker 6: Here's what we're gonna do. Okay, we're gonna call her back.
Speaker 4: Okay, he said.
Speaker 6: He seems like a very nice man. Why would you route him?
Speaker 4: Okay? Hello, he just called me back. Listen, he seems like a nice guy to me, but he didn't like an He said that you said I'm incompetent. What's that?
Speaker 5: I didn't say you were incompetent. All I said was, why would you walk to this bill? You really don't know much about it?
Speaker 4: Why would why would he? Why would he be with you too? I got the gentleman on the phone right now now. I want to know, did you call him work? And you're gonna get fire?
Speaker 6: Damn listen, I can straighten this out. Mister newdis What.
Speaker 4: Do you want?
Speaker 5: I just told you I have nothing to say to you. If I get fired.
Speaker 6: No, you won't get fired.
Speaker 5: It's going to be hell to pay, because then I'm coming down to the hospital. No, no, I'm not going to do with me and my husband.
Speaker 6: Whoa, whoa, whoa. You said that he was incapable of handling it.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm hanging up now.
Speaker 6: Well you shouldn't hang up because you've just been phone tapped by your husband.
Speaker 5: I got you know what you're gonna get it. Wait till I get Oh my god, you are so bad. You know this is one thing that would get me in this bill.
Speaker 4: I am so mad at you right now. Oh you hurt so much.
Speaker 1: Elvis phone Tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. Elvis Duran phone tably on Elvis Duran in the morning show. Here in New Elvis Duran phone Tab weekday mornings