Speaker 1: You there, I'm here. Well, so you say Mike one and then you use Mike two. Oh it changed.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the mics are.
Speaker 1: Then let me just.
Speaker 3: Play this Andy, Hey, Andrew?
Speaker 2: Oh hi, Scott, what's not my about you? You got a floppy camera? Is this our wait? Is this our most live episode to date?
Speaker 1: Yes? Today is Wednesday, November tenth, and it actually is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It is insane, the stupid thing, and fix it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. I don't know what you need me to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Walking to bull Chat, Yeah, what's going on, buddy? Not much, you know, just living my life, my life. I need my life, my life. I just live in my life. Did you get that reference?
Speaker 1: What's Rihanna?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And t I that's right.
Speaker 2: They have a mom. Would hate to say, know him too.
Speaker 1: They fade away. Hey did you see that that Ed Sheeran was standing right over there the other day?
Speaker 2: I did, and I was angry that we didn't get him saying like, oh, I love serial Killers, listen to it on Apple podcasts.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny because I said to him. He was in the hallway and I said, hey, can you come in here real quick? I want to show you our cereal museum.
Speaker 2: Oh you got him while he was leaving.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. They were just like lingering in there, you know how they do that before they leave. Yeah, And I'm like, hey, Ed, can you just pop in real quick, I'd like to take a picture and show you our serial library. And he was like, oh, yeah, bloke, you know whatever he said. He took his mask off a little yeah, And so I said, hey, you know, by the way, what's your favorite cereal? He's like, I can't do the accent. But he's like, not really a serial guy. I'm more of an oatmeal guy. I'm like, well, you know that's okay. So you know, in that instance, I wish that we had the Lucky Charms oatmeal, you know that one that just came out with, and I could have passed it along to him. But you know whatever, I've been.
Speaker 2: Trying to get oatmeal on this show. I've been trying. My dad's an oatmeal fan too well, and cheering is not alone in his company.
Speaker 1: Look, as soon as your dad gets the Quaker costume, he can come in.
Speaker 2: Well listen, uh that or I'm surprised you didn't give him one of.
Speaker 1: Our who wax kevincandle Oh there is that. Oh my god, you know what they had not come in yet. We have these that are burned already. I wasn't gonna give him a burned candle.
Speaker 2: Frosty Snowballs, Peppermann, Cocoa Crunch, wax Cavincandlecoke. Go to Cerial KILLERSPC dot com and use code serial killers at check out to get ten percent off.
Speaker 1: You know, these would look really cool on the Thanksgiving table. Yeah, and smell delicious. You can get one of those cute little you know things that goes around the bottom. You know. You get him in the craft store, home goods or whatever. Yes, it is like a turkey on it and some crap or cornicopia whatever, and you stick the candle right in the middle of it. That would be super cool. And if you want the candles, go to serial KILLERSPC dot com check out our entire collection. There's an entire collection. Andrew yes too.
Speaker 2: Also nice shout out to our friend Michelle. She's doing her own candles as well. Roman rest with wax Cabin to give them a shout out. We're on the wax Cabin family, so let's support. We had better get a shout out over there. Then yes, she's already reposted us on her Instagram.
Speaker 1: Oh cool. Yeah. Anyway, so you've promo code serial killers when you buy our candles. Yes, and you'll get ten percent off your order. How cool is that?
Speaker 2: That's really cool? And it was just as cool as Ed Sheeran coming in and taking a picture from that cereal library. Yes, I was like, oh, man, I wish I was there for that.
Speaker 1: I know, I was kind of sad you weren't here. You were like on an airplane or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was coming back from Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why you were visiting the colonel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bad Colonel's fine chicken is delicious. No, he's a bad bad man.
Speaker 1: Well the new kernels are better.
Speaker 2: Well, let's hope. So because the kernel that KFC is based on is not it.
Speaker 1: It's entirely possible they could be a sponsor one day. So let's make nice.
Speaker 2: I mean, if they're going to go this far back to listen to this one episode of bull Chat, then more power to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot. That would be a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I will say Kentucky was a lot of fun though, had a great time and guess what I had.
Speaker 1: Is that the Bluegrass State?
Speaker 2: It is? Okay, guess what I had?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: An arby sandwich.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you could do that here. You went all the way to Kentucky to get an Arby's roast beef.
Speaker 2: Many Arby's by me.
Speaker 1: Yes, you do? You have them in that mall? That mall has one?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 1: That Jersey City mall.
Speaker 2: The Newport mall does not have an army and the food court there's an Arby's. No way in no way Jose owe Jose. Okay, so I had it.
Speaker 1: What do you have, Andrew?
Speaker 2: I had the the bacon cheese one. No, no, the cheese roast beef one.
Speaker 1: On the onion bun. Yes, yes see. Sometimes I'll just get the plain sandwich on an onion bun because I like the The thing it's cool about Arby's is from time to time they will have Kings Hawaiian buns and it's delicious to have the roast beef on the kings Hawaiian bun.
Speaker 2: Well, I love that, But yeah, I had it. It was pretty good. Have to say. Their fries pretty great.
Speaker 1: Well, they have they have crinkle fries. Now they're known for their curly fries there seasoned curly fries. But now I don't know if it's just a test market by us. But they have crinkled cut fries now, which I love.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so we didn't have that.
Speaker 1: Well, those are actually French fries.
Speaker 2: I had the curly fries. They were delicious, But yeah, I had Arby's thought that would be fun I also had a hot brown.
Speaker 1: It's funny. Right here, it says Arby's thirty mal Drive West in Jersey City.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a lie.
Speaker 1: They're in the mall.
Speaker 2: That's propaganda.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean it's like, all right.
Speaker 2: No fake, that's fake.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it before, so therefore, if I haven't seen it doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: In any event, Terry might say blah blah ba b I had a hot brown too. Do you know what hot brown is?
Speaker 1: Hot brown?
Speaker 2: You would love a hot brown. I actually want to show you a picture of it. You're gonna gag.
Speaker 1: Is it a dessert?
Speaker 2: No, it is a delicious Kentucky staple. It's called the hot brown. You're gonna be like bull, But it's the local regional thing. Yes, you can only get the Mi Kentucky what is it? So it's so it's a piece of toast sour dough usually, So what is that?
Speaker 1: Girl? What's that meat?
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's thick toast. Then you put turkey on it.
Speaker 1: I'm in.
Speaker 2: Then you put gravy on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm so far.
Speaker 2: You put a piece of bacon on it, and then you sprinkle some cheese.
Speaker 1: What's that big thick chunk of looks like ham or something that's bacon? Oh? Yeah, I mean and is there cheese on there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? A little bit of cheese they put on I guess like a not whatever the red seasoning is. I don't know what that is, Japrika, it was. It is so good. I love hot browns so much. And that was a petit one. You could get a seven ounce big one or a four and a half ounce or four ounce little one.
Speaker 1: And does it come with a defibrillator?
Speaker 2: Uh no, but it should have. But the gravy was so good.
Speaker 1: What restaurant was this? So?
Speaker 2: I've had it last time I was in Kentucky. There's a chain that makes them. But I went to the Brown Hotel in Louisville.
Speaker 1: Which is where it was. I'm sure it created.
Speaker 2: That's where it was created. And it was created because when people used to party at the Brown Hotel around like twelve o'clock after the piano player was like two hours into a set, people would get a little exhausted. So it's not like here nowadays where you're like, I need another vodka soda, I need to amp myself up.
Speaker 1: You just drink some gravy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There they'd be like, let's all have a sit down course, and then the night will end around one after you've had your hot brown. Interesting, it's very funny and I feel like very old in times where it'd be like, hey, guys, this piano music's kicking, let's sit down and enjoy and eat our food. Do you go right to sleep after you have a hot brown? I tried to take a nap, but we were go go go, so I didn't have time to take a nap. Let me tell you something, though, trip to fane, whatever's in that thing?
Speaker 1: How long after the hot brown is they're a hot brown?
Speaker 2: Well, good question. It depends on how your food does with rich food. Okay, your stomach does with rich food.
Speaker 1: I got you. Yeah, I would not be able to eat that whole plate that is a sharing dish right there.
Speaker 2: So it's not again, it's one piece of toast with some turkey on it.
Speaker 1: Like turkey gravy. Like that's the light gravy right.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is Cooper, my little one, somehow loves turkey gravy. Like we'll go to the Ironer every once in a while. That's the only meat that she'll really eat. She likes the turkey from like the hot open turkey sandwich. But she only wants the turkey and the gravy. She doesn't want the hot open turkey. She doesn't want the bread, she doesn't want the stuffing or the crid. Nothing. She just she'll have some turkey and then I catch her spooning gravy, just gravy. I love gravy, and she'll dip everything in it. Yeah, she's a very strange high Like she ordered one time we went there and she just asked. She didn't even order any turkey. She just wanted a side of gravy to drink. Oh wow, that's my child. Okay, well that is something. Yeah, I mean just this year for Thanksgiving. David, he's from my sister's husband. He's from the Midwest.
Speaker 2: And he's Luna's daddy, Yes, that is. And he started making Davy's gravies. So when we would have something, he would make like a Midwest gravy because we usually just did whatever was out of the can. But wait, he like, what's a Midwest gravy? Well, Midwesterners use like the fat off of things for it, Like they don't take what's out of the can, like they mix the fat of whatever you're cooking it in, okay, and it really elevates the flavor and makes it super salty and delicious.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a Southern thing where they used like bacon grease to that is what they do. That is are there giblets in it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, okay?
Speaker 2: But it was so good. Honestly, I would be down to figure out how to get you a hot brown because I think this is so up your alley, Like I shan't send you a picture of it.
Speaker 1: So unhealthy, Andrew, But.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, it's no more unhealthy than things we have here, Like we're just talking about Arby's. You can't tell me that it's least a nice This is at least a nice thick cut piece of turkey with some gravy on it, on a piece of toast with a piece of bacon. Like, honestly, all things considered, let's like, it's not like, Oh.
Speaker 1: FYI Arby's on the horse Harding Expressway. Look out because I'm coming on the way home now. Oh lord, I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: I ordered Amazon Fresh, so I'm making myself a delicious salad when i get home.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know it's speaking of food. Not next week, but the following week, Andrew, Yeah, is our disgusting dinner party here on ball Chat.
Speaker 2: I'm really nervous for it.
Speaker 1: I already started gathering some of the items. Oh you want to hear here's the appetize. Oh no, I found that green can of soda crackers.
Speaker 2: I actually would like to try. Can I try soda cracker?
Speaker 1: No, you may not. This will all happen live on the show.
Speaker 2: But what does it? Soda cracker taste like cracker. That's it.
Speaker 1: And on top of the cracker will be the squeeze easy cheese from the King. I've never had this before, I have any never want. They had American and Cheddar. I got Cheddar. I figured it's a little classier. Yeah, very classy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't, you know, I don't really want any of that, like artificial stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, onto the main course, will beat b Fravioli. Oh, our friend Jan I think he shows said that they only had many or giant, but I found the regular.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, So and then we got to make ambrosias. Right, we have to wash it down with dietoc to pepper. That's easy to get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you and I both have to make an ambrosia. There was nothing else that we talked about. There was no other side or anything like that we should add something else, no side.
Speaker 2: I think I was the one who basically said what I hated, and now we're doing a dinner party after it, and just so happened that you hated other things too. Why don't you find something that you hate.
Speaker 1: Somebody said that we needed to add in the little vienna sausages. I don't think I'm gonna eat those. This other stuff I could stomach, but that I don't that that gives me the looking at those wet little fingers in a jar.
Speaker 2: So what else could we add? Sardines?
Speaker 1: I really don't want I don't want to vomit. See, that's the thing this is not gonna make me vomit. It's not it's not really good.
Speaker 2: Or but I don't want to microwavable fish sticks.
Speaker 1: That's fine, there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: You've had them, sure, Oh I haven't. Yeah, they well they don't really come out that great in the microwave, but they put them in that little crisper thing which doesn't really do much.
Speaker 1: It's still a little bit soggy. But nah, if we're gonna, if we're gonna go, we're gonna go hard. Like it's not gonna be What are we gonna do?
Speaker 2: I need one more.
Speaker 1: Thing, you know what, Let's have our listeners recommend something to us. So get us on Twitter or Instagram whatever at Serial Killers PC. Yes, and let us know what one other disgusting thing. It'll be a side to the Ravioli.
Speaker 2: We cam put a pole on our Instagram.
Speaker 1: No, but I want them to actually throw out suggestions.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you can ask a question on Instagram. People can submit their suggestions.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not just like check here yes or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, all right, do that so I'll do that.
Speaker 1: What disgusting things should we have as.
Speaker 2: A side dish to our dinner party? On our discussing dinner party. Yeah cool, hmmm.
Speaker 1: I'm actually the thing is, though, I don't think the Ambrosia is going to be disgusting, it's just the name that's disgusting. I'm very excited for it. Well, I love all the things that are in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I feel like, because I'm gonna make it myself, I'm gonna make it good, know, Andrew make it how you're supposed to. Yeah, but like I'm not gonna sabotage your day. I'm not gonna sit there and as I'm like making it be like.
Speaker 1: Bull, Well, all we should have to do is we should have to feed each other each other's like you have to eat mine and I have to eat you.
Speaker 2: Sure, so that way, you know. But you can't do anything to the great Ambrosia off.
Speaker 1: You can't like pour castor oil in the middle or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why would I do that? I do want to kill people?
Speaker 1: What is cast or oil?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Do we look like I know anything about cars that's not caught? Castor oil is not cars.
Speaker 1: No, that's castroll, that's motor oil.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go. I know nothing about it.
Speaker 1: Cars. Back in the old cartoons like in Tom and Jerry and stuff like that or whatever like that era of cartoons, anytime a kid was being bad, like the nanny or whatever which you never saw her face for whatever reason, would come over and jam a spoon of castor oil in their mouth.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: And I don't know why. I don't know what that was. I don't know if that's the equivalent of like washing their mouth out with soap. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I am just as lost as you are.
Speaker 1: Why don't you google cast roles? All right? Cisto R cast or oil.
Speaker 2: I also have to figure out if I'm doing. I feel like right now is my turning point. I'm gonna do no shave November right now it's day ten, but I shaved on November second, so technically i'm eight days in. If I'm going to keep it, I think you should go with what you're doing right there? You think don't shave? Yeah, I think it'd be interesting. All right, Well here we go.
Speaker 1: What does it say?
Speaker 2: Cast or oi?
Speaker 1: Y'll yeah? Is it safe for bad kids? Put it in their mouth?
Speaker 2: Castor oil is a vegetable oil, okay, and castor beans.
Speaker 1: Right, so what's so bad about it?
Speaker 2: It's known for its distinctive taste and odor.
Speaker 1: I must be disgusting, that's why they do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Interesting, I like that it comes in this old like western e bottle. I hope you drink your castor oil.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they still make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I've never seen castor oil in the stores. Maybe if my face, if it doesn't get so patchy, I could wear like a cowboy hat and look like a cowboy and people will be like, whoa, he's so rough and tumble. Okay, and then I'll adopt a new voice too. Hey, what's going on everybody?
Speaker 1: No, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: What else we got? Andrew?
Speaker 2: I don't know what else do you have?
Speaker 1: What'd you park today?
Speaker 2: I didn't park. I've been taking I've been riding him with Scary. It's been working out wonderfully for my wallet.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have to tell you something. I can drive you home today. Oh wow, I'm nine sure. I have to go to the garage and get on to the trucks. Blah blah blah. If it's ready for me to pick up, I'll take you home. If I'm not going through the tunnel.
Speaker 2: Oh. So, just to tease there, Andrew, I love a good tease. Damn, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: So I notice you've been drinking my slim fast lately.
Speaker 2: I had one slim Fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's going on? You just didn't have a meal, so you decided to drink my shakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm really trying not to h to eat a filling breakfast. I've been thinking about doing intermittent fasting again because realistically, when I'm home, I eat dinner at four, okay, and I don't eat for the rest of the night. And it really is like a great way to like, oh you need to lose like a quick five pounds in a week, intermittent fasting stop eating after four. It works great.
Speaker 1: Are you training for moving to Florida? In the Old Age Home my Florida? Well, I mean that's the only bird special. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I personally think that old people are onto something because I feel full, I go to bed and I don't feel like heavy. It's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the old people do it just because they go to sleep at seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yeah that too.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go back here and clear my throat. I don't know, I got something going on. Go talk.
Speaker 2: Is that your vid? Oh lord, baby Jesus, well that sounds great. Are you like hiccupping now?
Speaker 1: I'm hiccupping?
Speaker 2: Okay, are you really HIPing? Now?
Speaker 1: I have to tell you something. When I get the hiccups, they are violent.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: They're loud and obnoxious and I cannot control them. And I notice now that my daughter has that as well, So she got that from me. It's actually or Cooper Ashley. Oh boy, yeah, I'm hoping they don't kick in because then we'll have to end this.
Speaker 2: Well, that was like my grandma had a sneezing fit. That was her thing. Whenever she'd get a sneezing thing, she wouldn't sneeze one. She wouldn't see twice. It would always be like ten or fifteen.
Speaker 1: We have friends of ours, the girl wife whatever. When she gets drunk, she sneezes non stop. So as soon as she starts sneezing, we know that she's drunk. It's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder if this is going to close up?
Speaker 1: It might you know what, You may grow so much hair that something will just grow over it.
Speaker 2: Like I said the last time, it was kind of close. That girl also has the biggest forehead on the television right now.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's not very nice. She can't help it, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe she wouldn't keep her hair up that high.
Speaker 1: She's a girl that needs bangs. She's a girl that needs bangs. I generally don't like bangs, but she needs them.
Speaker 2: I think you could get bangs.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I wish that you would do the no shape November two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not into it, so I'm doing it, but you're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I can't. My hair, my face will just look like a scraggly mask. I look like a homeless guy. I don't because I can't grow a full beard. We've been through this. I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't either, clearly you already yes here, I am sacrificing it for the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we talk about my experience at the Stranger Things Pop Up store? In times?
Speaker 2: Of course, nothing would make me happier.
Speaker 1: First of all, do you watch that show?
Speaker 2: I stopped watching after the second season. I think it's extremely overrated.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've never seen an episode. Yeah, I know the kid, I see them all over the place, whatever, But I've never seen an episode. I don't think. I know, actually watches it every once in a while. But so the whole thing was is that they were having this pop up experience in Times Square and they were going to be selling limited edition Cereal there. I didn't know what the limited edition Cereal was going to be. I just assumed it was some stranger things Cereal. They were partnering with General Mills. So I took the subway up there. I got tickets the whole nine yards. The tickets were free, no big deal. There was no I expected a big line around the block, you know, like when people are on waiting for sneakers. Yeah, nothing like that. They were like, you have a ticket, serre. I'm like yep, They're like, come right in.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I walked right in. There were like three people taking pictures in the vestibule. Otherwise there was maybe twenty people on the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And so I walked in there, and you know, I guess it's one of the rooms from the show. There's like a couch and I don't know, letters up on the wall and a bunch of old stuff.
Speaker 2: First season excellent, Yeah yeah yeah. Second season, like.
Speaker 1: Old like records and video games and stuff laying around and then you went to the left and there was an arcade with old games like Dig Doug and Donkey Kong and whatever and all that. People were playing video games. And then there was some other like weird room. I don't know what was going on in there. And then I got to the store where they had all this stuff. They had like, what is it that the hoy cups of hoy scoops a hooy whatever the cookie see said, No, they wasn't it. Scoops a hoy was the ice cream place or whatever on the show whatever it is, I don't know. So they had that, and they had some like little waffle things cause I know that the Eggo waffles was on the show, and so they had whatever. So anyway, I finally get to the thing where it says limited a dish and cereals limit one per customer, and there's one box on the shelf and it was Cinnamon Toast Crunch, So basically it's a retrobox of cinnamon toast Crunch. And it was nineteen dollars and eighty six cents, because apparently this is a box from nineteen eighty six. That's what the show is, I suppose. Yeah, and all it is cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and they also did the General Mills logo upside down.
Speaker 1: Right, and they have Stranger Things study on side down, and there's like the thing they had. I know that they also have Cheerios the Cheerios logos upside down. They have Lucky Charms also. But I thought, I just I thought I saw somebody with the box of Stranger Things cereal.
Speaker 2: But I don't know you're going to sell that for big money one day, Scott.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about it. But the problem is it was the last box and probably no one wanted it because see there's a little tear on the top there. See that tear.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like real collectors will be able to say, like whoa he he held out.
Speaker 1: But I could also say if I put it on eBay as featured on the Serial Killers podcast, you know, and put the sign, I'd put the link to this YouTube video there. Wow, I don't know right now, like people are asking one hundred dollars, but nobody's paying it. There's one guy that has there for thirty two dollars and no one's buying it. So I don't really think it's a big money maker. It's just kind of a cool thing to have.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been buying art books lately of just like photographers I like or artists that I like. And let me tell you something. One of them I bought it was a New Zealand artist, Jonah Rotman. I really wanted to see him when I was in New Zealand. He Unfortunately I didn't go to Queensland, so you didn't get to see it. No, he's alive. But I really liked his art. So then he had an art book that came out. I bought it for seventy five bucks. The appreciation value of it has gone up to four hundred bucks. What And I'm like, I didn't know this was a thing. But yeah, if you buy a certain artist work and it's a certain number of them printed by them.
Speaker 1: I could you know? How would you know?
Speaker 2: You just look up the book. I've looked up the book since and it's gone up in price because he only made a limited number of them.
Speaker 1: Are you afraid to touch it?
Speaker 2: I mean it's sitting on my shelf and I feel like I should have never taken it out of the plastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should wrap it in something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's another art book that I want and it's Jackie was looking at it and they were selling for a hundred. It's now going for five hundred. What because there's only one in a hundred of them.
Speaker 1: Oh that seems like if you're going for more.
Speaker 2: Than that, then well maybe it has to appreciate and value over time.
Speaker 1: Got it? I got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So yeah, look up your favorite artist, see if they have any books, and then try and buy them. I don't have a favorite artist none. I couldn't even name like a current artist. So I think you kind of have to figure out what your style is. Like I really like I love photography. I think photography is awesome. I really like portraits of people that are either super close up or just like a simple portrait. Like that's just something that I've come to learn about myself. I really like simple pictures of people.
Speaker 1: See, and I enjoy like nostalgia books. If you look at my book chef, at my bookshelf at home, I have.
Speaker 2: Your a blank shelf. Yeah that I've never heard of a bulkshelf. Can I get it at Ikea? Okay, Andy, Yes, I did get it there. Like I have like old products, old cereal boxes, old like like scenes from the sixties and seventies and eighties, and I like that kind of stuff. Like I like watching old movies, not necessarily for the movie, but for the background. Like I like watching like what a taxi driver with?
Speaker 1: What's it? Nickeol Geniro, oh, Genio, same thing and so. But I don't really care about the movie. I saw it for the first time like two three years ago, and I just like looking at a filthy Times Square with porn theaters all over the place and a dirty everything and old Like I don't know, I like watching old movies about places that I know, especially like it's cool seeing New York in the seventies and eighties.
Speaker 2: Completely agree. So like Running Man with the guy who was in what's his name? What was he in? I don't know, Uh, Kramer versus creamer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the chocolate chip ice cream on the swing set. That's my favorite scene.
Speaker 2: Okay, but the guy in it, what's his name?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That guy?
Speaker 2: So you know him?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, is that man? No hilling me? You're killing me? You're killing me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I know.
Speaker 1: Don't you eat that ice cream? Don't don't you eat that ice cream? Don't you eat that I don't, and then grabs him off the swing set and like and yeah, and he whatever, that's great, it's my favorite. Oh no, wait a minute, he fell off the swing set. The ice cream thing was in the kitchen in the house. Yes, and he got in trouble. I think, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 2: Then okay, so it's Dustin Hoffman.
Speaker 1: Then he was on that's right. Then he was on the swing set and he fell and he had to run him to the hospital because he was bleeding. Yes, so Amy and I used to play Cramer versus Cramer with the dog. Like that's what we say, you know. I was like, who wants a cookie? No? No, no, who wants to come with me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Who wants to come with me? And we play Kramer versus Kramer with the dog.
Speaker 2: It's also marathon Man, not running Man. Running Man is one with armed swartz nigger. However, Dustin Hoffman marathon Man. It takes place in New York. I love watching it for the same exact reason you do. I love looking at old New York. I like the old horn honking sound. I like the cabs. Something about it was just so like, I don't know, it doesn't feel like the New York, I.
Speaker 1: Know, and you'll know what I'll do every once in a while, which is really weird. If you go on YouTube and just search like old New York City seventies, there are videos with someone just like driving around with the camera out the window and you could see all the places that you know now like what they were then.
Speaker 2: Like I'm Square filled with porn theaters.
Speaker 1: And all the signs are all different, and they have you know, the Marlborough man there, he's like, you know, and the steam coming up from the street would be the smoke coming out or maybe that was Winston. I don't know whatever it was, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: That is an art style though, And I bet you you could find old New York type exhibits here where it's like a photographer and they feature an exhibition where it's like he took all these photos in the seventies and now they're published. Yeah, and that's really fun to go see. I enjoy that. I love things like that as well. You should look you should look into that more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, I like that would be more more like modern stuff, Like I don't like stuff from the eighteen hundreds and the you know whatever like that. I don't care about that.
Speaker 2: Well, like you going to the met like you're not a fan of like paintings.
Speaker 1: Nah, I can't appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I'm more into like surreal type of like I like really weird colors. I'm I would say, I'm not the biggest art person, but like, if I am looking at something, I wanted to either freak me out or make me feel weird right now.
Speaker 1: You see, Like if I'm going to go to the museum and I see the Mona Lisa or the Pitchfork guy, I'm gonna be like, oh, okay, and that's it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's it's American Gothic by the way.
Speaker 1: That thing. Yeah. Amy and I recreated that in Iowa one time when we went there. We drove there, we went to the fair, and we went to there's our Iowa. Mentioned went to friends of ours, a woman that I worked with. We went to their farm. First of all, holy hell and a ham basket. He's like, you want to go shooting. I'm like, okay. He brings out a shopping cart with every gun. I've never seen this many weapons in my entire life. I was like, okay. So Amy and I were like shooting cans off fences and stuff, you know, redneck stuff. It was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean honestly, when I was in Kentucky nut this last time, but the time before it, we went on their side by sides, which are like giant go kart things that can hold people like four people, and then they just pulled over on this random road in the Appalachian Mountains and then it was they were like, hey, we're going to shoot something now, and I'm like, me with a gun. Yeah, I didn't do well with how that work out. I have video of it. It's it's embarrassing because basically I would shoot and be like, basically is.
Speaker 1: That like me? Yeah? You know, it's weird. We should I don't. Why do we do the video like this? We should just sit next to each other.
Speaker 2: It's well, I think we need to figure out how to get these mics on stands and then we could just sit on a table.
Speaker 1: Well, we literally could just we have two mics right there. We could just sit next to each other there, yeah, and be on one one big giant screen instead of this. Yeah, because it because we're literally like right next to each other.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, thank you, that's your hand YEP. Yeah, we can see it.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Okay, well let me just turn this that away.
Speaker 1: What else is going on? Should we go?
Speaker 2: Did you watch Happy Endings yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Can you please watch Happy Endings?
Speaker 1: What are You's on?
Speaker 2: Netflix?
Speaker 1: Netflix? It's funny.
Speaker 2: It's one of my favorite shows ever.
Speaker 1: Did you watch Kim's Convenience yet?
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 1: When you watch that, I'll watch Happy Endings.
Speaker 2: How many seasons is Kim's Convenience Five?
Speaker 1: God, I'm still only on second season.
Speaker 2: Well, can't you just watch mine? Is it new meantime? No? It came out in twenty eleven, but the jokes still stand. Okay, I love it. You're gonna find it very funny. Your humor, I feel like, is right up its alley as well.
Speaker 1: Would Amy enjoy it as well as we watched it together?
Speaker 2: I think Amy would?
Speaker 1: All right, So it's another show for It's really good.
Speaker 2: Damon Wayans Junior is in it, Casey Wilson is in it. Casey Wilson in that show as Penny is my sister, like to a t.
Speaker 1: Happy Endings one of the best shows ever.
Speaker 2: And Yes, on January first, twenty twenty two, I will once again be tweeting at the Happy Endings account on Twitter and also see seeing HBO, Max, Netflix, Hulu and more to get a fourth season.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, you want it to come back one of.
Speaker 2: These days, one of these days. It's not fair.
Speaker 1: Songs not even in here. I'm so mad. What Remember that Avri Lavigne song so much Happy? Yeah? Eh, and you'll used to get a happy ending Sunday Friendlies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: It was always cool because on the receipt you'd see, you know, cheeseburger kids back and cheese and happy ending.
Speaker 2: It's funny because when I was driving to Ohio with coaster boy Josh a week or two ago, I was like, oh my god, they have a friendlies. He's like, why are you so excited about friendlies? I'm like, how are you not excited about friendlies?
Speaker 1: Well, they're dwindling, that's the thing. They're really They probably closed twenty of them on Long Island within the last two or three years. They've all changed to something else now. It's very sad. My favorite Sunday was the Reese's Pieces Sunday.
Speaker 2: Oh my gout, yeah, because you know what, and the Frenzies.
Speaker 1: I loved the Friends or the Fribbles. Oh my god, I have to tell you, like, Reese's Pieces really don't get what they deserve. Like I get, if it wasn't for ET, they probably wouldn't even make them anymore. Yeah, but they just I don't know, Reese's Pieces is a quality awesome freaking candy.
Speaker 2: I you know what, You're right? I think it needs its moment in the sunshine. I think is that even a phrase? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just made it one the sun they should do, yeah that They've tried cramming them into Terese's peanut butter cups, but they just like they need to be more popular.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I almost feel like they should make that almost like their pebble version of Reese's puff Cereal like Gree's piece of cereal, and it's almost like, huh, peanut butter chocolate e.
Speaker 1: You know what, at this point in the game, they should just put actual Reese's Pieces in cereal.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: It is that far down right we have devolved that much cereal is dessert at this point. Anyway, facts, you do know that in ET that they wanted to use M and M's.
Speaker 2: But they wouldn't give them lice and they were.
Speaker 1: Like, Nah, a stupid movie. Nope, So they went to the next thing that looked almost the same, and Reese's pieces became really popular.
Speaker 2: I saw et only recently, and let me tell you something, that movie made me cry.
Speaker 1: We used to have the big long finger. Oh. One of the things that they used to sell from the movie is they would sell this big long plastic finger and it looked really I don't know, and you'd stick your finger in it and the tip would turn red like in the movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then that Halloween, everybody was that freaking the bike with the milk crate on it and the blanket and the covered day with the bike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone with they wear a physical bike.
Speaker 1: No, they rode a bike with a fake e te on it.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, that's great.
Speaker 2: Wow. Next year, I'm gonna be a cowboy. No, don't, because I'm gonna grow. You know what, no shave November. It's gonna be no shaved year.
Speaker 1: Oh you're gonna wear spurs and ashless chaps.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if I did a full year of no shaving, that would be a lot. My face would be so itchy all the time.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that you'd grow a full beard.
Speaker 2: I think, honestly, you'll see by the time that this is over, this starts to like go down a little bit where it's almost like, uh, okay, it's itchy. Is all hell?
Speaker 1: Back to Cowboy, which I think is very interesting. When I was a kid, and I have no idea why, and I've never asked my parents to this day, but they have a crawl space like underneath. They don't have a basement, but you go downstairs and then there's a crawl space that's under the steps, and there's all kinds of crap in there. Unfortunately, they had some water in there, so it's a lot of old in there now. So all my toys and stuff from when I was a kid that used to be in there are kind of destroyed, but there's some that's where I found that. Remember the Nintendo system that I found and I sold for like twelve hundred dollars that was in there. But when I was a kid, I used to go in there and play, and I would hide things and I would ride on the wall, like remember the Dynamo or whatever it is label maker that would push. There's all kinds of sticker whatever it is, so in a box of stuff in there there was cowboy spurs, you know, the things that go in the back of the boots and they have that little spiky back that rolls that were a little wheel. I don't understand why, but my parents had a set of them in the closet, So I'm not sure if there was like some stuff going on when they were younger or role play, which I really don't want to think about in my head, but there were cowboy spurs in that closet that along with the little change machine that the ice cream man used to use, you know, the chin chin. Yeah, my dad used to be a good humor man, so that that was part of his uniform. And so that was in there until until he overturned his truck on the l I E and broke his collar bone and there was ice cream spilled all over the road and that was the end of that.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a great fun story. Thanks Scott, No problem, great.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you were saying.
Speaker 2: I was saying, what I really want is the ticket thing that train conductors have. I want one so bad. That's so annoying, mostly because I would just probably just sit in my apartment just go click click cock.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure I have one in my house somewhere. I will bring it in if I find it. I don't know how or why I have one, but I'm pretty sure I do.
Speaker 2: You were a bad child, I'm not sure. You probably like lit a firework and distracted them and then like, I don't know, I was not a bad child, and then it fell.
Speaker 1: I was a child of my time. I mean, you know whatever that things were different then, and you could do things then that you cannot do now. Like it was normal back then to like take an MD and just throw it. I mean, yeah, just normal, it was. I mean it was not in not in public normal, you know, like in the woods and stuff like that. That was normal. Yeah, you can't do that now.
Speaker 2: Well, like I told you, we used to light deodoran cans on fire, so I wasn't any better.
Speaker 1: Well that's not normal either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's actually very dangerous. I know, I know. I mean that we did in the woods.
Speaker 1: Not that an m AD can't explode in your hand, but I mean an aerosol can that's terrible. But in the woods, so you started forest fires.
Speaker 2: We did not, But God forbid, we did, Oh my god, we were so stupid. I one time. Also, I had a panic attack in the middle of like because we had a creek and there was like a log going across.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Was it like Frogger and you try to jump on it and there was a fly on it?
Speaker 2: Well, it was a pretty high uplog like I would say, it was, at least in my head that Froger. I know what Frogger is.
Speaker 1: Okay, they have it at Barcade.
Speaker 2: Which Barcade is that one of those millennial floozy places.
Speaker 1: It's probably some new Frogger game, not like the old.
Speaker 2: No, it is the old school Froger because they have the old school machines. Okay, anyway, Yeah, the log was really high up and I had a panic attack while trying to scoot across it. And in the middle of the log, I'm like, I can't go any farther.
Speaker 1: Why because there was an alligator on it?
Speaker 2: No, because it was ten feet up and I'm I was scared of heights. Oh okay, but yeah, I had a panic attack. It wasn't great. Sorry, thank you, I've gotten over it. Uh what else I don't know? Is that everything?
Speaker 1: I think? So I think this is long enough?
Speaker 2: How many minutes is this It's like.
Speaker 1: Thirty three, four or five, so that you know, Wow, if you want to ride back to Jersey, I should probably leave now. So I don't know what's more important to.
Speaker 2: You, Okay, I mean I would maybe like a ride, and I'm sure Sam would also come with us.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but she's a little further out of the way.
Speaker 2: No, she's actually closer than I am.
Speaker 1: Although the piece of crap truck that I have has so much junk in it that I don't even know if I have room for people.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, that much stuff.
Speaker 1: There is a lot of stuff in there.
Speaker 2: What do you have in there?
Speaker 1: Just the crap bags of stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't really understand people that keep their car mess like I understand not keeping the outside of my car clean. I have no time. I hate car washes. I think it's so stupid, Like, ugh, why am I paying forty bucks to go just do that? And every day I go to a car wash too, I feel like I go in looking at a very specific spot of dust and I'm like, and it's still there when you get out there exactly, So what the hell am I paying forty bucks for?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Then it rains the next day exactly. Yeah, isn't it I.
Speaker 2: Run send me off, don't you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, what do you Dad's what is it?
Speaker 2: Alanis Moore said, yeah, isn't.
Speaker 1: She having some TV show coming out? It's a comedy about her life or something like that. Well, it's inspired by her.
Speaker 2: I know. My dad is obsessed with Jagged Little Pill on Broadway.
Speaker 1: I would like to see.
Speaker 2: Don't want to take him back to it because he that was the play that we saw literally the week before Broadway shut down. We saw it.
Speaker 1: Come I want to see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait to go see it again. We're all going as a family because my dad is like, has been talking about it literally since he saw it.
Speaker 1: We've still never seen a Book of Mormon, and that is hilarious, isn't it? Or supposed to be a Book of Is it funny?
Speaker 2: If you like south Park humor, then you'll like the Book of Mormon?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I love south Park? So that Adam m was my favorite Broadway show all time? Yes, because we're twisted? Yeah, okay. I also like The Harry Potter one. But now they're making it one part instead of two. So what are you going to do?
Speaker 1: Not interested in that love Harry. I just I can't get kids like the Harry take it into Wizardry.
Speaker 2: Do your kids like Harry Potter?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. They love that. They loved Harry Potter world at Universal, uh huh, Like we had a blast there, and I don't. I don't like Harry Potter stuff. But we had a really good time there. But otherwise I don't. I don't know. I don't like fantasy type stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh love fantasy stuff like that. As a Slytherin, unfortunately, I could tell you need to sorting hat quiz. What you need to take Slytherin. It's my house I'm in. That's what I was sorted into. I was originally in Gryffindor. I went to go retake the quiz when I knew I was going to go to the Harry Potter thing.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what happened?
Speaker 2: You have four different houses, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and raven Claw. Okay, and so you get sorted into a house when you go to Hogwarts.
Speaker 1: Is that in school?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay?
Speaker 2: And so I with the wand that's a wand but at Universal that had like these really really elaborate wands. Yes, boxes, you can buy them. They're hundreds of dollars Ollivander's wand Shop. There's all different types of things that the wands have on the inside, and your wand finds you, so you have to test the wanes to find the right one.
Speaker 1: Also, what a scam. I thought butter beer was actually beer.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I waited online for this. I'm like, I can not getting drunk from this.
Speaker 2: They make semi alcoholic ones, but I don't know where those actually are.
Speaker 1: Speaking of alcoholic, So a friend of mine was a Stu Leonard's the supermarket here. There's a couple of them. They're like, you know, those not fancy, but they're whatever supermarkets. And so he sent me a picture of this beer, and I'm going to show it to you. Andrew.
Speaker 2: Is it the what is it the bunny milk?
Speaker 1: No, that's the Christmas cookie milk is on the way.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait for that.
Speaker 1: I look, it's touch o crunch and it's it's cinnamon toast crunch type. I mean, it's probably disgusting. Yeah, but I bought it and it was twenty bucks for a four pack. But they had all these other kind of beers, like they had Snyder's Pretzel beer and they had all these different like because the favor infused beers.
Speaker 2: They can just distill it and whatever.
Speaker 1: So this one's very interesting to me. I can't wait to try it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you should bring it in Hello.
Speaker 1: Maybe for our disgusting enter party. We'll wash down our crap.
Speaker 2: With that, so this way, at least we'll be drunk for it. Okay, how much do you know what the alcoholohol content? I would have to look and see it, for the love of Jesus, tell me it's eleven percent.
Speaker 1: If I didn't take it well, see, I only took a picture of the front of it and not the back of the label, so I'm not sure. It just says now with even more crunch.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. I actually am looking forward to that. I like sour beers. I know you're probably like, what's that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like sour.
Speaker 2: I love sour beers. One time, though, I did buy a really disgusting sour beer because it was just on my shelf and then it was so gross that I'm like, I just want to finish the cans because I can't throw this away. So I just drank four beers to just get it over with and throw it away.
Speaker 1: I've been drinking this kind of It's like a strawberry ish beer. Was this for summer? It's still good. I have a couple left. I don't know who makes it, but I just thought I throw that out there. All right, why don't we go? Andrew?
Speaker 2: All right? Sounds good?
Speaker 1: Okay, one more time. Please check out our website serial KILLERSPC dot com. Look at our wax cabin candle collection, peppermint Cocoa crunch.
Speaker 2: And frosty snowballs, and.
Speaker 1: Upon checkout, if you put serial Killers into the little discount code box there, you'll get ten percent off your serial Killer's wax cabin candle order.
Speaker 2: Also head to our Instagram page at serial Killers PC or on our Twitter serial Killers PC. Tell us what appetizer we should get for the disgusting dinner party that we will be having in two weeks. Well, let's call it a side dish because it's going to go alongside with the ravioli from Chef Boyardy.
Speaker 1: I make sure you put it up though, like it has to go up today because you know.
Speaker 2: This episode is probably the most live we've ever been.
Speaker 1: Ever, it's only delayed by like an hour, So how cool is that? Yeah, right now, it's ten fifty six am Eastern time.
Speaker 2: We forgot to put in a break.
Speaker 1: All right, well, we're'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: Sorry. If you were listening and we're like, oh wow, they were talking about I don't know, that is kind of weird.
Speaker 1: It's kind of weird because you're going to say, like Kentucky and then all of a sudden a commercial came on and it made no sense whatsoever. Yeah, especially if it was that babbling one from last week that I didn't even understand what.
Speaker 2: It was for me, What are you going to do?
Speaker 1: Well, well, we'll perfect that for you so it doesn't sound so weird in the future. And thank you for letting us make forty cents much appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you for listening. We appreciate you, guys.
Speaker 1: So we'll see you Monday for an all new Serial Killers where we will have a very interesting cereal.
Speaker 2: Okay right, yeah, it's a it's a fall type cereal. Oh okay, I remember what we recorded?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very good. All right, until we see you then and then again next Wednesday for another all new ball Chat say clink Andrew.
Speaker 2: Colleen, Alright, let's go kdbye.
Speaker 1: Have a good day, you too. Have a good rest of the week, you too, Bye.