Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show and the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. I want to ask doctor Jesse Friday, and uh, you know what we need? I know we.
Speaker 2: Need a yay yay yea. I am the Frieto Buandito yay. I like Fritos scornchips.
Speaker 1: I love them. I do.
Speaker 2: I want Britto scornchips. I'll get them from you. I yie yaie yaie. Oh, I am the Fritto Bundito. Give me Britto scornchips and I'll be your friend. De Frietto Bundito. You must not up in munch munch, munch a bunch of pritos.
Speaker 1: All right, back to the questions, we have a jam packed hour. This one says, dear add squirrel, that's not very nice? Is there any way the low tg opa? Oh you know what? Actually, that reminds me about something everyone knows about my war on the word literally. And also everyone knows every one of you knows what a nice kind person I am. Which I don't understand why this is happening now, but this is happening now. Do you want to hear the latest reviews? The latest reviews on the on Apple iTunes because the podcast is available on iHeart, Google, Spotify, and iTunes. You know what to hear what you're doing. This is what you're doing. Not very nice. The first one is titled literally the Best Jesse is the best podcast host in the business. Literally, he is also literally the best looking podcast host around. The next one's titled literally the best show ever. I literally love this show so much. The next one best podcast. Literally, the next one literally my favorite show. That is so not nice. To take something that's a pet peeve of a man and use it to just grind him into the ground. Not nice at all. Not appreciated. Dear add squirrel. Is there any way that the low TGP would expose the Biden crime family for how they launder the tax dollars funneled into foreign countries? The answer that question is complicated. His name's Kevin. But the answer that question is complicated, and this is why. The first reason it's complicated is this the FBI, the doj irs. These are organizations completely controlled by the communists. Now they are the ones in possession of the physical evidence that is damning for Joe Biden and Biden's family. Remember the FBI allegedly, from what we understand, and according to a whistleblower, has a document. They have a piece of paper, an official piece of paper that it's not some not some third hand account. It is a detailed description of Joe Biden's bribery scheme.
Speaker 3: Like it's bad.
Speaker 1: Apparently from what I understand, it's really really bad. But they won't give it up. Congress said, hey, here's a subpoena, give me that, and the FBI said, no, I don't think I will. The irs same thing, same thing, DJ, same thing. The problem is, I believe they want to, but how are you ever going to get in physical possession of the things when the people who have it they're all communists who don't want you to have it. So that is concerning. There's a second reason, though, that I worry we won't know and these things won't come out the idea of mutually assured destruction. How many Republicans are dirty? There are many, right, we know that they're politicians. There are lots of dirty ones out there, people doing shady things. Doesn't even have to be overtly illegal, just slightly shady kind of gross things. Let's say you're a US Senator Republican US senator, What if what if your daughter has a job she's really not qualified for, really overpaid, and she has that job she's not qualified for, and it happens to be with a company that you have designated some grant money for. Now, that's the kind of thing makes a man look bad, right, And this is the kind of thing that has kept people from exposing DC corruption for a very very very long time. Once you get some dirt on you, it's very very difficult then expose anyone else's dirt. If you ever read any books or watch any documentaries or stuff like that about organized crime in various areas wherever that organized crime takes place, from Italy to Russia to Mexico to here to anywhere, and when they talk about judges or cops or believe it or not, this happens to our border patrol agents and things like that. They only need to dirty you up once and then they've got you. Then you can never really step too far out of line, or they'll say, uh uh ah, can't do that. One of my buddies used to be on border patrol, so I know a bunch of those guys on border patrol and this well, I'm not gonna tell you where it took place. It took place along the southern border. That this is just one of the stories he had. One of his guys busted, busted hard. I think he's still in federal prison. But what happened? How do you get busted? Well, there are some pretty remote posts out there where you don't necessarily have a bunch of border patrol guys. The car tells enticed this gentleman with some young ladies. They brought up to the border, and all it took was once And now you've got all the evidence you need. And now he's a phone call away. Hey, remember that thing you did would be a shame if that came out, wouldn't it. Anyway, we're gonna be coming through at midnight tonight with a thousand pounds of fentanyl. Kindly look the other way. What's he gonna do? That's how it works. That's a big reason why legitimate DC corruption does not get exposed as often as it should, because lots of these people are dirty, not all of them. I don't, and I'm not I really mean that they're not all dirty. There are some genuinely good people there, but I would worry, especially powerful go piers. Remember, the higher you climb that ladder rung of leadership, the more chances there are for you to get kind of slimy. This deals a little dirty, This steals bad, this seals look you want to you want a great evidence of this. Remember remember the one point seven trillion dollar Omnimus bill they passed just recently, In case you forgot, we had the midterm election that was in November, obviously, and then in between the election and the swearing in of the new Congress, where the GOP would control the House, you have what's really considered a lame duck Congress, meaning at that exact moment, Democrats still control the House and Senate, but not the end of the world. You don't do much during that session. You wait until the new House is sworn in. Because now the people spoke, and now there's a new party in charge of the House. You have to wait till January to get that swearing in. But instead of waiting, they got worried that the new House might cut back on some spending, and so instead the Republicans I think there were fifteen of them, I don't remember. There were a bunch of them. The Republicans in the Senate joined with the Democrats in the Senate and passed this gigantic one point seven trillion dollar omnibus bill with more pork and handouts and ridiculous things in it than you can possibly imagine. I'm still mad about it. Everyone else has already forgotten about it. It still steems me. It was such a middle finger to you to America. Oh wow, you voted to take back the House. Let's get this thing through before they can get sworn in. Guys, it was such a despicable thing to do. Well, how much how much dirt is in all the people who voted for that, all those Republicans, just like the Democrats who went out and voted for that. Why did they do that? What did they get out of it? Gigantic gobs of money handed out to this special interest group and that special interest group. And that's escially when Ji scoping, why do you do those things? Oh my wife is looking for a job, she's bored at home. Oh you're gonna put her on You're gonna put her on the corporate board. What's that pay? Oh half a million a year, that's very nice. What does she have to do. Oh, there's two meetings a year and they're in uh Aspen, in uh San Diego. Private private planes, first class travel all the way. Oh okay, that sounds good anyway, As a US senator, here's some grant money for your industry. That's how it works. So when it comes down to someone like Biden, who very clearly is dirty, very dirty. When it comes to someone like Biden, you want the GOP. I want the GOP to expose what he's done. I want it in black and white. I don't want the documentation if you can manage it, manage to wrestle it out of the hands of the FBI. But how many of the those people who can expose it, how many of them have dirt on them that comes out if they choose to take this game a little too far, because remember they all love going on television and going on these rants. Ah, these guys are evil, and those guys are evil. They love doing these hearings in Congress. They send out fundraising emails. Hey, look at me beating up the FBI.
Speaker 3: Woohoo.
Speaker 1: And then when the doors closed and the cameras get turned off, they have steak dinners together and make fun of you and I mash just the bottom line. So that's the two reasons why I doubt we will get hard evidence. But I hope, I most definitely hope I am wrong. Anyway, practice with your weapon this weekend. Ten minutes, maybe even ten minutes as a family, or if you don't have family yet or you don't want family, maybe you get some friends together. Mantis x. It's another one of these things we can do as a community. Expanding our community a healthy thing. It attaches to your weapon. You dry fire practice in the comfort of your home, without firing a shot. No range fees, no five hundred dollars in amo you your weapon, getting put through drills, getting feedback. It will get you really, really, really good man. The Green Berets use it for a reason. The Marines use it for a reason. It's professional grade with the pros. Use Go to mantisx dot com and get yours today, mantisx dot com. Do not hope you're ready. If God forbid you have to use your weapon, make sure you're ready mantis x dot com. We'll be back.
Speaker 3: This is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 4: On an ask doctor Jesse Friday, reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. Let us continue rolling along, dear hummus hater. With the large migration of freedom lovers moving from Blue states to Red states, is it possible that this demographic shift will eventually lead to a reallocation of electoral College votes, giving the Red States more influence in national elections. His name is Josh and the answer is yes, yes again, stripping power from Blue hell giving it to Red States. Yes, this is why this is the way forward. It is the way forward.
Speaker 1: Oh oracle. Are you a mind reader too? In addition to your many talents. I've been telling my husband our side needs to create a medallion such as the Sons of Liberty War back in the Revolution, so we know who our people are. And you came up with the pin close. I like it. Thank you for all you do. I can't wait to read your book, The Anti Communist Manifesto, available for pre order. I miss the music the podcast. The vibe is not the same. I'm sorry. I know it sucks. I know that they took all the music out of the podcast.
Speaker 3: It sucks.
Speaker 1: I'm not sugarcoating it for you. It sucks.
Speaker 3: It's not my call.
Speaker 1: It's a decision that was made way above my head for a variety of reasons that I haven't even freaking asked about. I was just told it was a decision that was made from up on high. I'm sorry that Lord Willing. It'll be back one day, all right. But yes, the ac pen, it was a great idea by me, Chris. It really was a great idea by me. I one of my better ideas. No, in all seriousness, I I believe in what we talk about every day. I believe in what we do. I believe in trying to save the country. While I do very much enjoy my job, I'm in this for the cause, and I believe that we must be a community. I believe in beginning an anti communist coalition that will not only expand, but when we're together, we're safer. When we're together, we feel less down and less lonely about everything that's going on. We need to be a family, and not a family that you know, the the just coulor show army or something lame like that. Not about me, not about the show. All of us anti communists need to become a community, a family that support each other. I really believe that, And I know that sounds really cheesy and really doctor Philish, but I do believe it. I believe. I believe in it all the way, and I'm going to try to do whatever I can until they kick me out of here to try to make that happen. All right here, almighty creskin, Chris, what's crescin? K r E s k I N crescin? Look what that? Look up? What that means? Nevada took a couple steps towards fighting the commies. First we elected a Republican governor and then yes, a veto three gun grab bills. However, one of the bills was taking away your guns if you were a domestic violence offender. I'm torn on this one. I believe in the Second Amendment, but how many times in other states has a spouse been killed by this scenario? What say you? His name is Robert. I struggle with this a lot, because, remember, I don't think we've gone near far enough expanding gun rights. It's not the gist that you should have bump stocks. You should have fully automatic weapons. That should be legal. And I know by the way that you can get permits and things. I'm not talking with a permit. You should be able to walk down to the gun store and get yourself an MP five if you want one. You should be able to have. Look, I understand I made an extremist when it comes to this, and that's fine. You should be able to have RPGs. You should. You should be able to have C four. You should be able to have a machine gun nest on your house if you want. Why Because the government is evil and murderous and they have those things. And the Founding Fathers put in the Second Amendments so you could be as armed as they were in case you had to fight them one day. That's what it's about. It's not about self protection or hunting deer. It's about the Second Amendment is about you fighting the government one day. I hope you never have to do that, but that's what it's about. That said, the rights of felons is one of those things. I'm not this way about much, but I am this way about some things. Where do you give on that? Where do you not give? Because I'll tell you, and I know this is not popular on the right. I have a heart for people in prison. I always have. Many of these stories are very sad when you look at people's backgrounds and the way they were raised. I mean, I had two loving parents, I have an older sister that loves me, had a good family, I was taught values. Lots of times these guys were denied that. I'm not talking about people who hurt kids or women. I'm just people who are in prison. I believe in redemption, and I believe in second chances, and I believe that we all have screw ups in life. Some of us screw up more than others. So I have a real heart for people in prison. And I have traditionally believed that you should have things like your voting rights returned to you once you have completed your prison time, once you have paid you a debt to society. I have always believed that. Now, I know that's not very popular, but that's what I believe. When it comes to guns, I've believed that the same thing as well. However, if you have a proven history of abusing your woman, and I don't know how I feel about that, that is one of those things that I'm really really passionate about. It just sickens me and saddens me that there are women in this society who are not only not not treasured and not protected, but who are abused by their boyfriends or their husbands. I hate that. That's one of those things that makes me want to hurt somebody. I really can't stand that. I don't know. That's a really good question, that's a good do I think they should be able to have their gun rights back because I normally feel like they should. But there are, frankly, there are probably crimes that you've committed where you shouldn't have certain rights returned to you because you've proven you can't, you can't handle them well. And even that, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I don't know. Do you know what I feel? I feel like you need an emergency three month food kit. That's what I feel. I feel like the bubble's gonna pop and we're gonna have a freaking great depression in this country, and there is a chance things are going to get bad. I hope they never do. I hope. I hope twenty five years from now, when you're my patriots, supply emergency three month food kit goes bad. I hope you emailed the show. If I haven't been kicked off the show or killed by then, I hope you emailed the show and said, Jesse, this is a waste of money. I never you never used it. That would be music to my ears. But how confident are you that you won't need an emergency food kit for the next twenty five years? Everyone in your home needs one. Buy it, stash it. Please do not post about it on social media. Don't brag to your friends about it. Keep your mouth shut about it. Don't tell me I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: Go to my.
Speaker 1: Patriots Supply dot com. They're giving out two hundred dollars worth of free survival gear right now with it, but go to my Patriots Supply dot com and get a three month foodkit for everyone who lives in your home. We are one Chinese emp away from going hungry. My Patriots Supply dot com. We'll be back. You're listening to the Oracle. You love this one.
Speaker 3: It's a scream baby, the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. I almost forgot. There's an invasion at the southern border. But Dome is all over right now.
Speaker 2: I hear that everything in the last couple of days is going ravish sutely given what the concerns were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shoot, yeah, very smooth, that smooth sale. And as the country fills up with illegal jesse. I've emailed you before about my daughter's communist history teacher. You advised I say nothing. My daughter had an A plus. Now she's down to a C. I'm really okay with this because it shows she's not listening, keeps her off the honor rule. But I'm okay with it. Thoughts, well, who cares about the honor rule? Let me clarify. Let me clarify. We are hard on our kids about their grades. We demand our kids keep their grades up. At the same time, and they've both been honorable students for a couple of years. At the same time, when my son. If one of my sons blows a math test or something like that, man, why do I give a crap? I want him to study, I want him to work hard. But if there is some subject he doesn't get or for whatever the case may be, am I gonna just trash him and ruin him for a stupid math test? Do I care about his eighth grade? I mean, I wanted to get good grades, but do I care about his eighth grade transcripts that much. If your daughter has some commy teacher and she not being at Denton in Glass and her grade sucks, I'd say, fine, good take her out for ice cream. Oracle, seems like they're trying to get rid of justice. Thomas, Well, yeah, Look we've talked about this before on the show, and it's the truth. These people have almost everything. Now when it comes to power, they have almost everything. Think about how think about it. I want you to picture this. I want you to picture this. I want you to picture you want to climb Mount Everest. I don't know why people want to do that. It's very impressive, but people do it, and it's very scary, but they do it. Anyway, Picture you want to climb, right, and you start training to climb Mount Everest. I would imagine that training takes quite a bit of time, and you're training for a year. You're training for two years. You're conditioning your body and your lungs, and you're getting your gear ready to go. Imagine imagine two years of training to climb Mount Everest. All right, and then you begin the climb. And actually, I've read books before about the climb and it's just horrible. And there's two places people die when they climb Mount Everest. There's more than more than two, but the two main places. One of them is not even near the summit. It sounds like some ice sculpture hell scape place. It really doesn't. It looks like something out of a novel. It sounds horrible. That's a place people die. And then the second place people die is near the summit. Anyway, but picture this, You've trained for.
Speaker 3: Two years, you get.
Speaker 1: Through the ice sculpture hell place, and then you begin to climb and climb and climb, and it's cold, and it's a struggle, and it's been all this hard work, and you're and you finally are nearing the summit. You're almost to the summit. You are five feet away from the summit, you could almost reach out and touch it. And then some horrible, dangerous snowstorm comes in, blinds you, you can no longer get to the summit, and you're running out of oxygen. Remember at that point in time, when you get up to that level, I forget what I think. It's twenty six thousand feet. I forget what they called it. It's like the dead zone or dead man zoners. What is it, Chris, the death zone. That's it, the death zone. Your body, the human body, is not made to exist in conditions like that. The second you cross a certain point, when you're heading up and head towards the summit, your body starts to die. It does. And if you don't get out of that debt, you can't stay there. Is what I'm saying. You are on a time limit. You're five feet away from the summit, this terrible storm blows in and you know you have to turn around. That is what the communists are currently going through right now in the country. With the Supreme Court, they have spent decades. This wasn't overnight. It didn't happen just with Joe Biden or with Obama. Now they've accelerated things for decades that communists have spent time in filtrating, infecting, and ruining every single institution in this country. They now own everything from freaking NASCAR to most of the federal court system, the DOJ, FBI, CIA, They own Hollywood, they have it all. Think about this. If you're a communist, you look out and you own everything.
Speaker 3: Your message.
Speaker 1: If you're an American communist, a cultural Marxist. Your message is everywhere.
Speaker 3: There's only one thing, one thing, power wise, holding you back from doing gigantic things you want to do, mainly gun confiscation.
Speaker 1: That's what they really want. They have it all. They're ready to come for you. The FBI is more than willing to oblige. But you have way too many freaking guns. The American civilians have more firearms and ammunition than the entire United States military, every branch, and every police department in this country combined by orders of magnitude. You have tons of gun guns and tons of ammunition, and it drives these communists crazy. They need to get those guns out of your hands so they can hurt you the way they've wanted to hurt you for the longest time. And that freaking Supreme Court is the one that keeps holding them back. By the grace of God, Trump won instead of Hillary. We have the court we want. I know there's a bunch of weeni losers on there, but for the most part, we have the court we want, and they're stopping anything truly out of control. The Dems would pass. There's no one else who's going to stop it. No one else can stop it. And they have the law enforcement, Federal law enforcement ATFFBI, ready to enforce whatever it is, ready to come knocking on your door. And that Supreme Court is there. They're right at the summit, they can almost touch it. And that Supreme Court is denied. It is denied to them. They are not going to just let that go. They're not going to be okay with it. What steps are they going to take? Honestly, if we're being frank, just it's just you and me talking, I'm a little bit worried about what steps they would take. I don't know. I think the list would be pretty short if you went down a list of what things the communists wouldn't do for power. We've already had one try to kill Kavanaugh. Now, I'm not saying anyone's going to try to kill any of the others. I certainly hope they're not. But if I told you someone was going to try to kill one, would you say, no way. That's unbelievable. They just freaking dried. They're protesting in front of their houses every day. Of course, they're smearing Clarence Thomas. They're not going to get five feet away from the summit of Mount everest and just give up, take their ball and go home, call it a day. That they're going to do something. They would never get that close to ultimate power and walk away from it. What does that mean? I don't know. I don't know. I hope it means nothing. That's what I really hope. I hope it means absolutely nothing. Well, I doubt that they'll do something. Most likely, they'll continue this public smear campaign everywhere they go to simply try to get these people to quit, to retire. Remember, this is something easy to forget when we think about things like this Supreme Court. I've never met a Supreme Court justice. You probably haven't either. I've never met one. So what does that mean? These people were people that exist on TV for us, or they exist in print. It's just a picture on the internet you saw. But these are flesh and blood people. These are human beings, flesh and blood people. Eventually, people get tired of getting screamed at, They get tired of their children being harassed. The Communists aren't above going after the kids, husband's wives getting harassed. Human beings wear down over time. Something to worry about. All right, we have one segment left. We have emails I didn't get to it's going to be fun. We have to deal with your testosterone levels first, and then we'll get to that. We have to deal with you not taking your natural rbal supplements like you should natural herbal supplements. I think I speak for everyone when I say we've had just about enough big pharma in our lives. We need to start going with natural herbal supplements. Chalk Choq they have everyone you need, the highest quality there is not only that they're hardcore anti communists. If you would like, you could start taking a Male Vitality Stack fellas, that's a twenty percent increase in your testosterone in ninety days. Ladies. There's a female Vitality Stack if you're tired of needing that afternoon cup of coffee. If you'd like to just feel better energy, ready to go Female Vitality Stack. But it's all at choq dot com. Promo code Jesse is how you get thirty five percent off subscriptions. Get a subscription, see don't pay full price like a sucker. If it doesn't work, just cancel it it works, trust me. Chalk dot com promo code Jesse emails, I didn't get to next.
Speaker 3: Fighting for you freedom every day The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly's Show. We're gonna get to emails. I didn't get to here in a few I still can't. I played this yesterday, man. I still the FBI, the DOJ, the National Security Apparatus declared war on Donald Trump's candidacy unjustly and then violated his rights and the rights of people who worked for him, lying lying to the PHISER Court, knowingly lying to the PFISA Court to get a PHISA warrant to tap phones read emails. Those are crimes committed against Trump, crimes committed against Trump's people. And after all that, the Durham Report comes out and Lindsey Graham says what they need is an apology.
Speaker 3: Somebody need.
Speaker 1: The FBI will call up the people in bog and say I wasn't responsible for it, but I'm sorry it happened to you. This is not the FBI we want. I'd like Garland to call people up and say this is not the DOJ. We won't.
Speaker 3: We're sorry.
Speaker 1: Remember what we were talking about earlier, how the GOP will fail to do things that are concrete things that will really expose the corruption, for fear that their own corruption will be exposed. I wonder what kind of file those people have on Lindsey Graham. I bet you it's a thick one. That's probably why, instead of calling for arrests, which a normal country would call for if it's law enforcement officers behave this way, Lindsey Graham thinks they should just call and say sorry, whoopsie, I did a boo boo, sorry for violating your rights. My bad tripped and fell violated your civil rights. Ah, all right, before I go to emails, I didn't get to. I want to talk to you about something serious, your retirement. No, I'm not selling you insurance or something like that. I'm telling you this year, if not early next year, but I think it'll be this year. In fact, I think we're a couple months away from it. This year, it's gonna get rocky. If you have a four oh one K, if you have an IRA, get some precious medals in it. Please. Precious metals are those things that I'm not telling you to get it because it's shiny and nice. I'm telling you to get it because the history of the world says it holds its value and as they trash our dollar.
Speaker 3: We need that.
Speaker 1: Oxford Gold will help you do this. It sounds complicated, doesn't it. How do I get gold and silver in there? I'm not sure what to do. It's actually very very easy. You just call Oxford and let them do it. You make a phone call. Can you make a phone call? Eight three three nine nine five Gold? Tell them I told you to call. They'll take care of you. Eight three three five gold. Oxford Gold Group. Get some golden silver coins in your hands too. They'll they'll mail you some Oxford Gold gold you can hold.
Speaker 3: And now here's a headline. But you know the thing headlines we didn't get to.
Speaker 1: Well making the world famous. Jesse Kelly Berger. I thought about bud Light and what would happen if the Tabasco companies started endorsing their products by plastering Dylan Mulvaney's face all over the bottles of Tabasco sauce. What happens to the future of the Jesse Kelly Berger. Is there another product you'd endorse? Let's hope this never happens. His name is Scott Well. Chilula is a good hot sauce. Chilula makes a Chipotle hot sauce. I won't say it's Chipotle Tabasco. It's really good though, it's really really good. We put it on pizza all the time here in the studio, and it's really good. You dribble a little hot sauce on a pizza, that's living. Boy, do you're amazingly handsome? Jesse Kelly. I'm currently vacationing in the smokies of Tennessee. I love the smoky mountains, sitting on a porch with a cup of coffee and peanut butter fudge, drowning out the sounds of nature with your sweet, savory voice. What, Chris, anyways, what do you say about kicking the FBI out of Red States? I've been saying for a while. My question is, do you think my likely governor of twenty twenty four, Mark Robinson, has what it takes to do just that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Mark Robinson, Lord Willing It is going to be the next governor of North Carolina. I am a Mark Robinson fan. As much as I can like politicians. That's how much I like Mark Robinson.
Speaker 2: I just have been.
Speaker 1: I think I think we're probably asking more than the GOP will be willing to do when we say they need to start kicking the FBI out. This is going to be a source. You need to prep yourself for this, all right. You are going to be ahead of the GOP with what needs to be done by ten years at least on virtually every issue. There are things that you know as an anti communist need to be done and need to be done frankly right now, and the GOP O him and haw and hand ring over it, and then you know, ten twenty years from now, right about the time it's too late, they'll finally come around to your position on the issue. This has been probably something you're very familiar with. Yeah, it's don't think that's gonna change soon. Now that said, they are improving, they're getting better. They're better than they were, which it wouldn't. It'd be difficult to be worse than they were, dear Shadow. Much like you, I have a special set of skills. I'm basically a ninja whenever I leave a party or event. While this skill was integral in my youth, I'm now married with kids. Unfortunately, my wife has no idea how to leave an event. She can't say bye. I swear if you gave her a sleeping bag. She'd camp out at every we go to. How do I get her to leave parties in a timely manner? Listen, thank you. His name is Jared. Okay, Jared. Well, I'm glad you asked me, because my wife has this same thing. She can't say goodbye if there's a party with twenty people there. She has to go and say aye to everyone and oh my gosh, Teresa, I we're so good. See I love you, and the hugs and the kisses and yes we should get together soon. I've watched it take a half hour getting her out the door, trying to get out the door. I, on the other hand, as you know, I am rude. I have no shame, and I will therefore do things in social settings that are not considered appropriate. I irish goodbye people. I was at an event a few weeks ago. We had to show up at this big party after the event, and it was for a dinner, a big dinner, and I would say, there's probably thirty forty of us at this dinner. And I walked into this event and I saw they were eating outside, which is garbage. It was something like eighty five degrees out with one hundred percent humidity, and they were gonna put us all at tables outside. I didn't say bye to anybody. I just turned around, walked right back out the front door, took off. No one even knew I was gone for about a half hour. You'll just look around and all Irish goobye, I'm just gonna leave. I'll leave.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: That's why the Irish goubie is considered polite in Ireland. So you don't have to have people fawning all over you and taking forever. Just leave now. The wife doesn't do this. She cannot bring herself to do this. She's too nice of a person. She can't do it. As far as solutions go, well, I don't know. I don't have a better way to put this. I'm just gonna put it to you this way. It generally goes about fifty to fifty in my house. I will either get up and say we are going, and she will always complain and say I have to go, or no, I have to say goodbye to every one, and I say we do not have time, we are leaving, we are going, And then what that does is it makes her quickly run around and just give everyone a hug. I'm sorry about Jesse. He does this all the time, Sorry about Jesse. That's generally how that goes. And then we go. So you can't stop her from saying goodbye to everybody, but you can speed up the process. And then I'll just start walking towards the car, so I'm not saying bye to anybody, and so then she's really got a hurry to catch up. Is it the best thing in the world. No, but it is efficient. Keep your chin up, put your phone down. This weekend, we'll be back money to have fun, all right, that's all.