Speaker 1: How's that little brain of yours this morning? It's the Double Show. It's gonna ask it, And scientists say the average person has seventy thousand thoughts per day. Whoa. For some it's deep intense thoughts about the meaning of life. For others, it's food, bathroom food again, check talk. No matter what, you and everyone around you has got stuff on their mind. And wouldn't it be nice to take a break from trying to solve all of your own personal issues for a few minutes and listen to someone else's huge problem? Yeah? Yeah, heck yeah. Well, one of our listeners send us an email and they need your help because they've done something that they think might not only ruin their wedding, but it could end things with their fiance. Oh and it's not cheating. Oh okay, you'll hear what it is and see if you can help when we talk to them right after this. Also, your chance at one thousand dollars is coming up next to that's in three minutes, Double Show. I need your help, am I the biggest jerk on the planet The Jewble Show. We'll tell you what that means in just a second. But now it's time for his one of six point one. Hey's your bills, your chance at one thousand dollars every single hour on the tens. All you have to do is put this keyword in at hits one of six one, Seattle dot com and the keyword is check C H E c K. Check at hits one of six one Seattle dot com right now and you could win one thousand dollars every hour on the TENS. I need your help. Am I the biggest jerk on the planet. Those aren't my words. Things are clarifying things. And I know that I'm perfect and humble about it, which is good. But that's how an email from one of our listeners started. And they've done something that could not only ruin their wedding but might also en things with their fiance. And it isn't comparing naughty bits with someone they're not supposed to compare them with. WHOA Okay, it's deeper than that. We're gonna talk to them right now, and if you have anything that you if you have any advice for them, text in fur one O six one, call us eight at eight three four three one O six one. But we'll see if we can help out. I've never heard a problem like this. But Cassandra, what's up? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm great? Thanks for asking. Probably a little better than you are right now. I'm not making a lot of your situation.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, a little anxious right now.
Speaker 1: Tell us what the problem is.
Speaker 5: So I gave my soon to be mother in law the wrong address to the wedding.
Speaker 1: I'm perfect.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So she's never really approved of our relationship and she's always been a big.
Speaker 8: Old a hole to me.
Speaker 1: And so did you send like a different invite to her?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: That's kind of backfire, babe, Why did you send it a completely different invite? It's like make it up?
Speaker 2: Well, they're easy to make.
Speaker 9: I I just I can't do it.
Speaker 6: I she's a lot.
Speaker 10: You guys would have to just to meet her because she is literally I've never been treated with such disrespect.
Speaker 11: Like in my life.
Speaker 12: But you know, well that's soon to be mother in law.
Speaker 10: I would think you know more of her.
Speaker 13: But well that sucks, and it's awful that you guys don't have a great relationship. But if you send her the wrong address, your Beyonce is going to find that out. There's no way not to you would think that he would, righting, he's gonna talk to his mom, Yeah, because she's going to show up at the wrong place and then be like.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, guys, I'm here for the wedding. It's like, Mom, you're not. I don't know what wedding you're at, but.
Speaker 1: You're not on our wedding. It's an interesting way to think about it, right, Like, I don't want her to come. I'm not going to talk to her. I'm just gonna tell her the wrong address.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 13: That doesn't feel like it's gonna You're not gonna get away with that.
Speaker 1: But unless you just are like, okay, oh my gosh, I had the wrong address.
Speaker 14: My bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then she's just gonna hate you more.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So is the address, Cassandra? Is it near where you're actually getting married?
Speaker 9: So it's a destination wedding. And I may have put the right country, but I put the right Yeah. I didn't put the right city or the right date.
Speaker 1: You gave her the wrong date too, for your wedding, like a.
Speaker 11: Week after we're going to get so she's.
Speaker 1: Going to show up to another country. Is it in a different country, Yes, it is an.
Speaker 12: Entirely different country.
Speaker 15: So the right country happens.
Speaker 1: Let's say you're getting married in Prou she gets to go to Peru, but a week after the wedding, I bet.
Speaker 13: You would know there's no way she's going to do before the family is going to talk. She's going to talk to her fiance.
Speaker 3: You're going to.
Speaker 16: Get busted, I will say, Cassandra or Cassandra, sorry, made a good decision here to do it after the wedding, because if she given her a wrong date before the wedding, then it would be a disaster going into the wedding. But now she gets to have an nice, peaceful wedding and then it all falls apart.
Speaker 3: You guys really under these thought?
Speaker 13: Are you guys all really believing that this mom's not going to be there or is not going to find out?
Speaker 3: I feel like she's going to find out beforehand.
Speaker 1: Here your definitely is he close with his mommy?
Speaker 5: Not really?
Speaker 10: They used to be, but probably the last three years they haven't been closed.
Speaker 1: So still though weddings bring people together though or tear them up. I mean, no matter what, if that's his mom and you like, how can you play that off? Because you gave her a totally different invitation than everybody else.
Speaker 10: But luckily, I mean she doesn't talk to like anyone of my friends or family. And then my husband or soon to be husband.
Speaker 9: He luckily is not good with dates or times or anywhere.
Speaker 1: You don't think he could ask you like, hey, my mom is in Peru right now. She thinks we're getting married. Also, she didn't show up to the wedding, which is weird. And then he's going to see the invitation with a different address and date on it and go how did she just get one that was totally different. If you were the one in charge to bring him.
Speaker 10: Out, I'm just gonna play it off and blame it on you know, I'm going to act like the digital company.
Speaker 1: I think you have to tell him. You have to do it, can you? Why do you do need to tell him? Honestly? Because there's no way out of this. I don't see any any way that you get out of it unless you're just like, oh, unless you get ahead of it and just talk to him about it. Would you give our producer his phone number we call him right now? Would you do right now?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I guess really if you think so, I mean, if you.
Speaker 11: I really think I can play dumb though.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that was just like, that's a stretch. It's still not a safe bet. I'm gonna put you on the whole for a second. Okay, talk to producer Bread and then see if you feel comfortable with us calling him. Okay, Brad, you want to talk to her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cool, Yeah, there's no way she's not gonna get busted.
Speaker 13: I mean, if you're calling to try to find a solution, honesty is the best policy.
Speaker 3: Someone texted and saying tell him that we were arguing that day. OMG, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Did I sent them out on the day we're having a huge argument.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. Hear me out.
Speaker 1: You can talk to her, yes, okay, yes, yes, So are you gonna do it? You call him right now? Ye know that we're calling him? Oh okay, okay, cool, it should be ringing. Okay, I want to hear the ring Go do it in the other room real quick, okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: Embracing myself.
Speaker 13: You know what's funny is I just watched the show called Everybody Loves Raymond, and the mom and the the wives don't get along at all, and so this is a constant battle for the rest of their lives. So if you step in, Sandra, starting your marriage this way, Mommy, Daris is always going.
Speaker 3: To be a problem.
Speaker 17: Oh you got to try to, you know, bridge that gap that's on hold? Okay, uh hello, hello?
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 12: Who?
Speaker 18: Man?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, how are you?
Speaker 2: Where are you calling me from?
Speaker 14: This is a weird number.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I don't really want to tell you that right now, but I got something to tell you.
Speaker 2: Okay, what what do you want?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 10: I may have gave your mom the wrong like invitation.
Speaker 2: Or I may have put the wrong.
Speaker 12: And location.
Speaker 4: Oh thank god, Oh my god, Sandra, I love you so much, thank you, thank you, thank you. Why excited that mom zilla to the umph degree.
Speaker 2: I am so happy about that. She has been an absolute nightmare. Who am I?
Speaker 19: God?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sorry? This is a jubil show. It's a radio show Becauseandra called because she was worried about your reaction to finding out that she sent your mom an invitation to the wedding with the wrong date on it because she didn't want her to show up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Cassandra, you are a genius and I love you so much.
Speaker 3: I guess it's another jubile phone frame twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, we weren't born yesterday, were we?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you thought you could get one over on old Pete Eakins, But not today, Missy, not today.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 14: Who is this?
Speaker 1: My name is Pete Eakins. I'm calling from the offices of apartments where you live and we found out, so the jig is officially up, Sarah.
Speaker 15: Okay, I'm You're gonna have to be a little more specific.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. I don't know what we're talking about here.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'll just go ahead and say I'm talking about Charlie.
Speaker 12: I don't know what Charlie.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well, let me make it clear then, the enormous, huge great Dane that you have in your apartment when we don't even allow dogs at all.
Speaker 6: Okay, I know what you're talking about now, okay, yes.
Speaker 1: Not my dog, No, it is your dog. I saw the dog today and I marched stright up to who was with it? Who you've had watching it? I guess? And I said, there are no dogs in this apartment complex, let alone a huge great Dane. And they said that it wasn't theirs, and it was Apartment three oh Two's guess who lives in three two. So, yes, you've been found out.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, I don't have a dog. I'm allergic to dog. I can't do a dog. I think whoever was walking it I was just trying to get off the hug.
Speaker 14: But it's not mine.
Speaker 1: I said that, though I'm paying them to watch the dog while you're at work.
Speaker 12: I don't even know those people like that.
Speaker 15: I've seen the dog around, but I've never talked to the people. I don't know their names. I don't know what apartment they're in. I'm not sure, so I can't.
Speaker 9: I can't give you a name.
Speaker 15: But I don't have anything.
Speaker 6: To do with the dog.
Speaker 2: You expect me to, sorry, but I do.
Speaker 15: I guess you're just gonna have to. I don't know the next time you see the dog, confront them again and say.
Speaker 6: That you know what's saying.
Speaker 1: The dog is back in his home. Their dog is back in its home.
Speaker 15: Okay, yeah, it's home. It's not it's not.
Speaker 12: In my home.
Speaker 1: Yes it is.
Speaker 12: Wait what the dog is now?
Speaker 1: Where he should be in your home? I said, okay, fine, I'm taking him as what was his name, Charlie, I'm taking him back to apartment three to Zho two. I scolded them a little bit, but you're being fined four hundred and fifty dollars and the dog is back in there, and we've got to figure something out.
Speaker 15: Why would you put this giant dog in my apartment?
Speaker 9: Why would you take.
Speaker 15: It from the people that are walking it and put it in a random apart. Why would you.
Speaker 1: Believe them because they said it was yours? Am I supposed to think that they're lying about that.
Speaker 6: Yes, you're supposed to think that they're lying when they're saying that. I'm paying them to walk the dog, So I don't know why they would let you take their dog and put it in my apartment.
Speaker 15: But if you don't get it back out of my apartment, I'm I'm calling animal control or something.
Speaker 1: You're also gonna I don't know what. You're also gonna have to pay for the cleaning of the carpet.
Speaker 7: I'm not paying for anything.
Speaker 6: You can fix the carpet.
Speaker 15: If the dog did something in there put him.
Speaker 1: In the apartment. He's a big dog. When I put him in your well, back in his home, he went crazy on the floor, if you know what I mean. So you're gonna have to pay for the carpet. You're gonna have to pay for under fifty dollars fee for lying toes about not having a dog, and probably face aviction.
Speaker 15: Okay, I'll you know, I'll probably move out because this is absolutely insane.
Speaker 6: But no, you're gonna fix the carpet. It is not my fault that you are so big of an.
Speaker 15: Idiot that you just took some random person's word for it. If this dog belonged to another apartment and you put it into my home, like I said, I'm allergic. If I went in there and my slow closes up and I go to the hospital, I mean, you could be basically on the hook for murder.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's your name again, Pete p.
Speaker 12: Dekins Peedeekins?
Speaker 15: Okay, all right, Peek, I'm going to come down to the office and I'm going to do what the dog did in my apartment. I'm going to take it on your desk.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: Then? How about I let you know that this is actually Jewbil from the Jubil Show doing a phone frank on you and your roommates set you up.
Speaker 15: Wait, what is it?
Speaker 1: It's a joke. She said that you've been complaining because somebody in your apartment is hiding a Great Dane for management and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my, oh my.
Speaker 15: God, oh my god, I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 1: I did not your you did you did?
Speaker 12: Oh my god?
Speaker 20: No, wake up every morning with jewel phone, Franks, It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 1: We've got an update and TikTok Watch twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: What's it.
Speaker 13: It's that TikTok is preparing to shut down on Sunday. Wow for all us users. This is what reports are saying. That's saying that this is different than the actual law that was in place. They're doing that on their own and just deciding to do.
Speaker 3: The company itself.
Speaker 13: Yeah, before the band goes into full effect, they're just going to turn it off.
Speaker 1: Because the band, the actual event supposed to be on like the nineteenth or something, right, which is Sunday, which is Sunday Monday.
Speaker 13: But they're saying that this is separate, that they've made that choice, not early, just before the actual word came out, because we're still.
Speaker 1: Waiting to see what they wanted to do with it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's crazy. It's been banned in other countries. I just think it's so it's because we live here. But how big of a thing is as came band here?
Speaker 16: Yeah, this is the beginning of the dystopia we've all wanted, right, Well, nobody knows how it ends.
Speaker 1: It ends with a social media platform shutting down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it.
Speaker 1: Ends at the same time. Well, keep listening to the story.
Speaker 13: So TikTok is going to be directing users on a website to get information on how to download all of your data so that will get saved, so you can go ahead and repurpose that somewhere else. Now cut to Mark Cuban, who's trying to be superman in this situation because he's called out developers to create AT protocol that is a TikTok alternative. Is it the same thing though he wants it to be the same thing, but just not TikTok. So he's posted on Blue Sky to rally all of his billionaire friends to get into it to create this Blue Sky AT protocol. Don't really know what AT protocol means, but apparently that's what he's calling for, and it's something that would be able to give us a TikTok. It's owned by the US it's not TikTok, but it does the same stuff.
Speaker 1: They're just they'll just do a version of TikTok. That's an American company owned by Mark Cuban, and he'll make another one hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, its Blue Sky. That wasn't that the answer to Twitter? The conservative answer to Twitter?
Speaker 1: Yes? Originally and four musk about it.
Speaker 13: I feel like yes. And then that's also where rich people are communicating with each other. It seems like if like you don't have Mark Cuban's contact, like you can contact him on Blue Sky, Like it's this place.
Speaker 16: For that interesting I TikTok takes a different angle if it's from a certain group.
Speaker 3: I didn't fully believe, like, oh my gosh. Everyone kept saying like TikTok like it's listening to you, it's listening to you. I'm like whatever, like the things I say, it doesn't matter. It wasn't until last night till I was talking with a friend and we were talking about a specific sub and then not even thirty minutes later, that subject popped up on our TikTok and I was like, what all your device?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, so does Instagram?
Speaker 3: So I was like, oh my gosh, it does listen.
Speaker 1: I like how the government doesn't want TikTok to be here because it's a Chinese company and they are worried about information getting out. But most of Americans now that are on TikTok are downloading red Note, which is just the Chinese company, so all the servers are deep in China, so they're getting the information anywhere.
Speaker 16: It's so funny to me. Because America wants us to move to an American company, We're like, we don't.
Speaker 1: You don't tell us what to do.
Speaker 16: Yeah, we're gonna pick another Chinese out and you can shut that one down.
Speaker 1: Because America wants us to buy on its own people. Let's talking about Apple.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, look babe, what you see?
Speaker 18: Why?
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 3: It's time to catch a Cheater Only on.
Speaker 1: The Jubile Show. Kristen is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and she thinks that her husband of two years named Andrew might be messing around. So we'll see what we can help her out. Christin, sorry you have to come on the show this way, but what's going on? Why do you think Andrew's cheating?
Speaker 12: You know things I've.
Speaker 21: Been great in our relationship other than this conversation that I had with.
Speaker 12: A friend of mine a while back.
Speaker 3: His name is Max.
Speaker 12: We were having brunch.
Speaker 11: It wasn't even that long ago.
Speaker 22: It was like a week ago, and I guess I have to say he's gay. So he found something on his phone and he said, oh, I really have to talk to you about this, and so I was like, okay, great, I was in stuff about Okay, let's just go to brunch. Max showed me that Andrew is on Grinder.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and if anybody doesn't know, Grinder is a dating site where guys meet other guys. Well it's the same sex dating site.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then my husband's on it. And Max told me that he tried to match with.
Speaker 22: Andrew just see what he was doing, but he either didn't see it or you know, knew that he should have matched with him because.
Speaker 12: They came respond.
Speaker 13: Did he have or does he have like a detailed profile? So he's got his photo, is everything filled out?
Speaker 8: So on his profile it says that he was in a relationship. I don't know why you would be on a day and a half if you were in a relationship, obviously, but then you would say it, you know, like it's just weird.
Speaker 12: Wouldn't you lie about that?
Speaker 13: Well, it's kind of more of a hookup app. I believe it's like the tender Oh yeah, essentially, so it's like it's for hooking up. But would you want to hook up with someone that's on like in a relationship? People do it all the time? Me personally, no, but it happens all the time.
Speaker 3: But would you like swipe right on someone who's in Like That's what I don't get, Like, why would you put that in your you're in a relationship.
Speaker 13: Because that way you don't have any strings attached. There's not going to be no problems. You can just have a transaction and not worry about what happens later.
Speaker 1: And I'm guessing you haven't asked him about this, No, not yet.
Speaker 11: I didn't.
Speaker 8: I didn't know what to do because I mean, you know, if he is closeted, I want to know really, and he hasn't ever said anything.
Speaker 21: About wanting to try something with another guy or being unhappy or anything like.
Speaker 12: I didn't know just how to go about confronting him with this.
Speaker 21: But it's not even like it's just he's cheating, But now he may want to be with a man, So I just I didn't know.
Speaker 12: I emailed you it. I don't want to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 1: Would you be open if he wanted to have both?
Speaker 12: I don't know if I'm ready to think about that yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 8: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, good point.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 13: So do you think his friends know about this? Do you think anybody else knows about this other than your friend?
Speaker 12: I don't know if he had.
Speaker 20: He doesn't really have any friends that are gay that would be on the app to see that I do, which is interesting because he knows that I have gay friends that are on Brinder.
Speaker 12: So I don't know how he could not have thought of this because he's going to be so defeatful.
Speaker 3: Could someone be using his picture? I've known sometimes it's like catfishing, like m.
Speaker 12: But it's got information about him, like the town he lives in, that he's a real tor, like it is info on it. So I mean that would have to be a very convincing soccer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody who knows him right to know that. Okay, Well, yeah, we'll try to figure it out for you. You already told us what grocery store you guys are Rewards card members. That's so play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our flooral department. We'll see business, I'll see you, or to somebody else. Okay, okay, okay, play song comeback. You're to catch cheeter next. If you're just joining us for today, is to catch a cheater. Kristen is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of two years named Andrew might be messing around. So in a minute, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a Rewards Card member at and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member who gets three flowers delivered from our floor department, and we'll see if he sends those flowers to Kristin or to somebody else. But before we do that, Kristin, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 21: Gosh, if I've been married like you said, and my friend Max took me to brunch the other day, he's active on Grinder and said that what he showed me that my husband has a profile on Grinder that I obviously didn't know about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's a big deal. Yeah it's a little bit alarming. Uh huh, all right, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 12: Ready as I'll be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Corporal calling from so I was looking for our rewards card member named Andrew.
Speaker 2: That's me speaking. Yeah, what can I help you with?
Speaker 1: Andrew? Hello, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. Here this month's winter. Thank you so much for your business. And here's talking over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I didn't under anything?
Speaker 1: Congratulations, No, you won the flowers?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, tell me more.
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. You've just won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of chocolates or candy, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's really nice for you guys. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can take the information over the phone. What I would need to do is just get some information from you. I can do that right now.
Speaker 2: If you have it, I can do it over the phone.
Speaker 1: Totally. I got a second great first thing I would need from you would be the first and last name of the persine's like to send them to.
Speaker 2: That would be Kristen.
Speaker 1: Alrighty. And anything you want to write on a card.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, just something simple like love you baby, see the night.
Speaker 1: Oh that's sweet. I'm the same last name there is that? Your your wife?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my wife.
Speaker 1: How has been married?
Speaker 2: I would have married for two years?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, now I'll let you know that this is not a grocery store at all. My name is Jewbell and I'm from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show. Yeah, whole show's here. I'm Nina and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 21: What.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be messing around, we can try to catch them by who they send flowers to and your wife.
Speaker 2: I don't think my wife is cheating on me, now, oh yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: That she suspects that you might be doing something and she's actually on the phone and wants.
Speaker 2: To talk to you. This is really strange, baby. You there?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 2: Hi. Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't baby, I would never, ever in a million years, cheat on you. Are you?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What are you thinking?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 14: Why do you think I'm.
Speaker 2: Cheating on you?
Speaker 12: Okay, So remember how I went to brunch with Max the other week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he showed me your profile, Andrew, I don't understand which profile are you talking about? Facebook? Instagram?
Speaker 12: The grinder? The grinder?
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh my god, I get it. I get it. I completely get it. Wait did did he did he try to match with me? Yeah?
Speaker 12: I have to figure out what you were up to.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Oh I didn't see his request. I just honestly should That was been hilarious. Honey, babe. I am not gay and I am not cheating and full transparency. I am sorry I didn't tell you about this earlier. So a colleague of mine told me about real estate agents finding clients on these dating websites and dating apps.
Speaker 3: What really?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yes, no, it's completely like just for networking. There is no relationship, no dating, no sex involved, just potential clients, and I legitimately just wanted to try it out. And also full transparency. I'm on Bumble and Hinge too.
Speaker 1: People do do that. People do do that like it's like a marketing place. Now, it's crazy. I don't understand. Do they have to put a disclaimer on the bed? No, they match with people and then when they start messaging, it's like you promote whatever you want to promote. That doesn't feel right.
Speaker 3: But I don't think i'd want you to be my realtor if I also try to hong up with you.
Speaker 12: But you know, oh okay, theybe Why would you tell me that.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, it's there was a weird way of just introducing you to it, and I didn't know if it was actually going to go anywhere with some of these potential clients. It actually has in a completely professional real estate centric way. Really, And yes, I've actually got sold a few properties based off matches I've had on a Hinge, Bumble as yet to Hit and Grinder I think twice. And I can show you these when I get home. Like I feel free to go through my profile taking profile You're totally allowed a hahuh.
Speaker 13: I'm sorry to ask this question, Andrew. I'd never heard of this before, So do the people that match with you understand that you're not trying to date them and you're just trying.
Speaker 1: To sell them.
Speaker 2: Yes, they do understand that, maybe not right away. Like a few people have tried to flirt with me, but I lead down and like address what I'm looking for, which is very consensual.
Speaker 13: Sales also an ego boasts he's getting matched with all these people that are initially attracted to you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Andrew Sales, I.
Speaker 12: Don't really want you like talking with other women who want to sleep with you. I don't know about that. I hear you.
Speaker 2: I hear you, and I can show you my opening line, which is always I am not here for anything romantic or physical. It includes verbiage like that in there. I make it very clear from the get go that none of this is to lead or can ever lead to anything romantic or physical.
Speaker 14: I promise you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Look, there's nothing to worry about from the money that I've been getting from this. I have actually been keeping well surprised from you, but I guess I can tell you here.
Speaker 11: I have booked us a trip to.
Speaker 2: France, WHOA with all the money that I've gotten off of this, and I want that to be proof in the pudding that the only romantic things to come out of all of these profiles is between.
Speaker 8: You and me.
Speaker 2: We're good enough. France, France, France.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations, Kristin, he's not cheating. He is on the dating apps and you get I guess you have to prove to you that he's just there for real estate. But you also get to go to France. Yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 12: Wait when are we going to France.
Speaker 3: The jewel shows to catch a cheater?
Speaker 23: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on yourself.
Speaker 1: Almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a pants off, dance off game of trivia. All the trivia glory. Also, speaking of pants, if you want to put some on some time, get the best pants at Macy's. They have all the fashion. That's why you can win one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's right now, because not only are they here to hook you up for you 's Victoria, they're also here to help cover your legs and the latest and most fashionable leg coverings. Just go shopping store or at Macy's dot com. And if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is call us right now eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jewbilshow dot com if you want to play. And now it's time to get Victoria's brain all warmed up. Ready to go? Yeah music? Oh you want to talk trap? Yes?
Speaker 22: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, back to talking trash. Okay, I got your trash talk Vicky's trash talk music. That's what she gave me to play for. So there you go. I'm ready, all right, getting warmed up, stretching right now.
Speaker 15: You're about to be like eggs cooking on high heat.
Speaker 3: Son, You about to get cooked.
Speaker 1: So wait, that's wrong, You about to get cooked.
Speaker 3: So strap in because mother Goose is here and it's time.
Speaker 10: Not a.
Speaker 3: Way, it's story time. Thinks I wrote it, but yeah, I wrote it again.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're like eggs good on high heat. You about to get cooked, So strap in because mother Goose is here and it's story time. Nagasaki. That's how it went in my head earlier. I just said it wrong.
Speaker 1: All right, type it out, Si, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know what.
Speaker 3: You're a mother?
Speaker 1: Hen, mother Goose is here. Oh my bad mother Goose. Get what it takes to be mother Goose. Yeah, it's hard, all right, go hof verse Victoria right after this, Nagasaki. Next, it's time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. Let's meet today's dashing contestant for you versus Victoria, Anita. What's up? Anita?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 5: Great?
Speaker 9: Show?
Speaker 1: We're excited you're here too. You're a little hard to hear right now. I need a new phone. Wow. Yeah, yes, it sounds like we heard you, but still not that that good. It sounds like you raised the level of your voice, but it's still was like cracking up a lot. It sounds like you're far away. You're in a car. Okay, yeah, I mean it might be doable. Yeah, say something. Okay, yeah, I think I think we'll get through it. Just rip through it. All right? Are you ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 12: I am so ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm extra ready.
Speaker 1: All right, Victoria is going to leave the studio hop because she's extra ready. And while she's leaving, Anita thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright, win? Okay, okay, all right, here we go, Anita, your time now.
Speaker 3: Who wrote the famous book The Origin of Species?
Speaker 18: What?
Speaker 1: What is the only namel capable of a true flight? Of true flight?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 12: I don't know humans.
Speaker 1: What is the boiling point of water and fahrenheit?
Speaker 4: Agreed?
Speaker 1: What do you call a triangle with all three sides of different lengths?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 12: Triangle?
Speaker 13: Which scientist is credited with inventing the first practical telephone?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll bring Victoria back in the studio and while she's getting settled and put her headphones on of stuff, Anita, what's something you would like to tell the world today?
Speaker 5: How you want to be treated.
Speaker 1: What she said, treat others you want to be treated? Okay, I didn't. She said, sorry, you need to. We're talking about your phone, like but that was very good advice though. It really is.
Speaker 3: All right, Victoria, I'm ready yet, Ready, let's go. I tied my coffee, okay, brand and not just drink your whole coffee outside?
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 3: I actually I only had a few SIPs. But it's been a minute and I had a coffee, so I've been trying to like drink tea and water more. Nah, that thing that take it out of the studio. We need coffee? So has them not feel ready?
Speaker 22: And red?
Speaker 1: Up? Okay? Up and ready?
Speaker 3: Twitching?
Speaker 1: Thirty I don't think that's coffee that you drank. I think it's something I don't want that. Yeah, whatever it is, let me know where you got it?
Speaker 18: Man?
Speaker 1: All right? Anita? Yeah or Victoria? Thirty seconds answers many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed and you have to beat Anita outright to win, and Anita you can sell Victoria win to go.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: What are you seeing right now?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Go go?
Speaker 9: Who?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who wrote spoke the rig?
Speaker 1: I don't know what is the only man well capable of true play?
Speaker 3: I've heard what is the boiling point of water in Fahrenheit oh one thirty one twenty one? What do you call it?
Speaker 13: Triangle with all three sides of different lengths? Which scientist is credited with inventing the first practical telephone.
Speaker 3: I don't think that one was right. Wait, oh wait the phone?
Speaker 18: What?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: That's what is the term for molten rock beneath the Earth's surface?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, got that last one in on tire. Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer bread.
Speaker 16: Victoria couldn't find a single point, and neither could Anita.
Speaker 1: Oh zero zero tie, But it means Anita, you beat Victoria. Technically, I got that last on.
Speaker 2: Magma.
Speaker 1: You got one hundred dollars card to Macy's, Anita, and you're the grand champion for the carry on. And now let's get the answers with Nina.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 13: The Origin of species, Oh You're so Sweet, was written by Charles Darwin. The only mammal capable of true flight is a bay at.
Speaker 3: What what is that?
Speaker 1: Mana bird? True flight? I don't know a birding fly, Brad.
Speaker 16: Yeah, so a lot of mammals like a squirrel, like a squirrel. It can like like coast coast. But bats are the only mammals that can actually fly. Oh what about birds, They're not mammals.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Mammals have hair.
Speaker 3: Birds have hair.
Speaker 1: They have the feathers, feathers.
Speaker 3: Which could be that could be fur. You should remember that.
Speaker 1: Because it's going to be on another one of these. At two and twelve.
Speaker 13: Degrees fahrenheit is the boiling point of water. This Kayleen triangle is a triangle with three sides that have different lengths. Alexander Graham Bell is credited with inventing the first practical telephone, and magma is the term for molten rock beneath the Earth's surface.
Speaker 1: That one was hard, Anita, Congratulations, thank you again for playing. Yep, we play you U verse Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the Jubile Show or go to the Jubilshow dot Com.
Speaker 3: First day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys Online at Advocates dot Com.
Speaker 1: JR is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and he's getting ghosted by Marie. So in a second, we're gonna call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him, and maybe you get him another date. But first, JR. How long has it been since you heard from Marie?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 14: Man, A couple of days. I guess maybe a week now.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you try to hit her up?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I've called a couple of times. I didn't leave a voice message every time I called because I didn't want to sound crazy or whatever. But she just hasn't called back.
Speaker 1: I got nothing. All right, we'll tell us about the date.
Speaker 18: It was awesome, so we mound the apps. I just was so attracted to how nurturing she seemed. I mean, she had pictures with animals, she was out in nature, you know, with her friends. I mean the second we started talking, it was like I was telling her about how we want to ride a horse, but I've been like real afraid to try.
Speaker 14: And she laughed at it, you know, but like it was that cute kind of laugh, and then she was.
Speaker 18: Like really encouraging and and we decided that actually our first meeting would be for me to go horseback riding.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a cool first day.
Speaker 19: It was amazing, Like I actually rode a horse. She was amazing. She was like like my personal cheerleader. She was was just so warm and energetic and and I mean she was gorgeous too. I just oh, I can't get it out of my mind. It was amazing. And after we rode horses, we you know, we went home to shower and we changed and then we met up for dinner. And oh my gosh, I'm smiling so hard right now just thinking about it.
Speaker 2: It was things, things are going great.
Speaker 1: You know. We we.
Speaker 18: Even kissed before we went into the restaurant.
Speaker 1: And that's a good sign, really good sign.
Speaker 14: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: That's usually it's like if you're lucky.
Speaker 1: After dinner.
Speaker 18: You know, this was right away and you know, set the tone for some real romance. And after dinner, you know, we kissed again and I told her that I was going to call her this week with a plan for another adventure.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just just to me, this is so good.
Speaker 3: So you're really into her.
Speaker 13: It sounds like the date went great though, to have a two part date and kisses and feels like there was really great momentum.
Speaker 1: What could have gone wrong?
Speaker 3: You think?
Speaker 18: You know, The only thing that I can really think of is like, you know, I'm the type of person that, like, sometimes I say.
Speaker 2: The wrong thing at the wrong time. You know, I don't mean to, but like, we were sitting.
Speaker 18: At dinner and I noticed that she had like a designer handbag and fancy jewelry, and you know, she's a teacher, and right away you wanted to make a little joke because she had really fancy stuff. So I remember saying like, hey, where are you on OnlyFans or something like, you know, how do you afford that fancy stuff? She It was like the only point where I forget all that romance is she looked.
Speaker 2: Just like cold and.
Speaker 18: Then she kind of played it off, but she's like, I'm just I'm a good thrifter.
Speaker 2: And there was a little awkward moment there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 18: I moved on from it and I told her, you know, I say I'm mean an offender or anything, and I told her it was a joke. And that was the only moment that kind of that I can think of that was like, oh, is that what it was? Did I really ruin it by putting my foot in my mouth again.
Speaker 1: Okay, it sounds like you're joked in land. You got to tell that one, right, just right, you got to tell that one. Yeah, Okay, well yeah, maybe that's why she's not calling you back. We'll play a song come back and then call her and see if she just tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 14: Okay, oh my gosh, please, yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll play a song come back, and get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of today's first day follow up, if you're just joining us, Jr. Is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Marie, and so in the second we're gonna call her and see if she's hell us why she's ghosting him. But before we do that, Jarah, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 18: So went on the best first day I've ever had. We broke one of my fears, going horseback riding. We kissed before dinner, after dinner. It was something straight out of a movie as far as I'm concerned. And I may have put my foot in my mouth, but I think it went really well overall.
Speaker 2: And I can't get her to get back to me, and I really want to go on another adventure with her.
Speaker 13: But your foot in your mouth was there because you asked her if she was on only fans because she had nice things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was a joke, right right? All right?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 14: I'm nervous, but I am absolutely ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, man, speak to Marie. Please her. Hey Marie, how are you? My name is Jewbell. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewbel Show.
Speaker 3: Hi'm Marie.
Speaker 1: I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 12: Hey.
Speaker 1: How are you great? Thanks for asking? Have you ever heard of the show before?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I love the show?
Speaker 1: Oh? Thanks great. Do you like the first date follow ups?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, congratulations, because this is a first date follow up? You're gusting somebody And they emailed us about you. Do you know who that would be?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 12: Jr?
Speaker 1: Yes Jr. So he emailed us and told us about your date. He said he really liked you, and he's not sure why you ghost seeing him? Do you point telling us?
Speaker 12: Oh my goodness, I'm sobarious. Well I really liked him too, but and and the date was great and everything, but to be honest, he was asking some personal questions and he seemed like he was crying a little good. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not, but he, you know, was getting a little too close to finding out a secret, honestly. And I I just don't go out with.
Speaker 1: Guys like that, like inquisitive guys like that. Do you What do you mean?
Speaker 12: Yeah, like you know, nosy. You know, I like to keep my privacy, you know, like my personal business is my business.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 12: Well, you know, I just I want a guy to like me for me, and I'm not sure if he he does. And I, you know, I'm not sure if he's like creepy or not.
Speaker 1: You don't know if he's creepy or not. Why.
Speaker 12: Well, he made a comment about my jewelry and my bags that I mean, I'd like to have my stuff and he asked me if I was on OnlyFans and and and it made me think, is that how he saw me?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 12: Is that why he's Okay?
Speaker 13: So you feel like he put two and two together. And you're usually low key about it. You probably knew how people that want to date you because of that.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, it's happened before, honestly, and I'm pretty sure that's how he knows me. I'm pretty sure he figured it out and that's why he asked me for a date.
Speaker 2: Ohh whoa, whoa wait a minute, So you you are only fans.
Speaker 1: He's on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 12: No, oh my god, Oh my goodness, old Hi.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Yeah, I swear I did not know you were on there. I was just making a joke.
Speaker 1: That is a bad time joke.
Speaker 12: I thought that you that you for sure knew I was on and that's why you asked me out. So you really just saw me on the app and and genuinely just wanted to go out with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you seem so sweet. It's one for like who you are.
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh, I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 2: It is cool that you have an only fans.
Speaker 12: You do, You're cool with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't care about that. I'd never judge you for that, you know.
Speaker 18: I mean, if you want to keep it a secret, maybe you know, don't bring out the fancy stuff.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: You were doing so well this moment, I like thing, What can I say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 18: I was so stupid. I was just trying to do I danced in person, but you guys can't see that and it was supposed.
Speaker 2: To be a joke and I suck at that.
Speaker 3: But you rode a horse j R.
Speaker 2: You did Yeah, and she was amazing. I never would have done it if it wasn't for Marine. But it was great. It was you were my little You're my hero that day.
Speaker 14: Marine.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: You guys are actually really cute.
Speaker 12: Thank you. You are really sweet. Jared and I and I do really like you and Marie.
Speaker 1: Would you like to go on another date? Which you are We'll pay for it really yeah?
Speaker 14: Ye oh my gosh, please please say yes, Please say yes.
Speaker 1: I swear that already.
Speaker 2: Whoever yes? Great? Sorry.
Speaker 12: Jewels, there's d up.
Speaker 17: It's a jewel show like vibr I got them removed for cosmetic purposes.
Speaker 1: He's the woman who had six ribs removed to get a smaller waist.
Speaker 14: Are my red bones?
Speaker 1: There's six of them. There's a tiny small let me keep them.
Speaker 4: Plan on having someone make a crown and like incorporating my bone pieces in there, like shaving down.
Speaker 1: Six ribs are moving and she's making a crown out of them.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I got a crown.
Speaker 1: Wow. I think that's an amazing idea. I think it's mental illness. She kept her bones. And who on this show would get their ribs and room to make a crown out of them? And I didn't say I wouldn't. I most definitely would. But you'll find out more about us also when we check in with The Jewel Show right after this and see what's going on in our lives. Next, it's the Duel Show.
Speaker 3: Back again.
Speaker 1: Your heart is true, your bell.
Speaker 2: In everyone.
Speaker 1: At the biggest gift would be from me, and the car would say thank you. Every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jewel Show is no different. Welcome to the Jewel Show with your drunk ant Nina Hi. And then there's everybody's younger sister, Victoria Ramirez Hi. And who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and pops by every once in a while selling squirrel scout cookies to raise money for new uniforms and camping trips for the neighborhood squirrels that she's raising in her backyard, the squirrel scouts. Our social media producer Gabby.
Speaker 3: They do contain nuts, so if you have an allergy, they're not for you, Sir.
Speaker 1: Start and our producer Brad, he's a dad. Hey there, chief, And then there's me. I'm Jewel and this is the Jewel Show. And this is the time of week when we check in with the show and see what's going on in our lives. And before we do that, right now, go to Hits one O six one Seattle dot com and enter the keyword money M O n E Y for your chance out of thousand dollars every single hour on the tens. It's Hits one of six point one's pay your bills money O and ey. Right now at Hits one O six one Seattle dot com, Nina, what's up with you this week?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 13: I got the weirdest call last night, oh from the big boss at the matchmaking company that I use. So I haven't talked about it that much, but last year my mask you no cool. My mom wanted to invest in my love life and so she was like, let's get you this matchmaker and see how it goes.
Speaker 1: I am now actively ready. I haven't been this whole time. So now I wait, how long was this? Okay?
Speaker 13: So this matchmaker we did kind of a basic plan and I got like twenty three dates and I've gone on like a few of them. It's been awful, by the way, it has been absolutely horrible, and I've I've been honest with it everybody about it. So last night, the big boss at the matchmaking place calls you last night and he basically was like, you know, I just want you to know, like you're amazing, You're a rock star. You're like way better than all of the other people in this particular plan. But if you upgrade, we can get you in front of all of like, you know, the people that you should be dating and dead edited she.
Speaker 3: Already had me in front of those people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Well, and I was like, well, how much more is that going to cost me? Because let me tell you, it's not cheap to have a matchmaker. So it's like, well how much more? After he's gas in me telling me how great I love to hear it, he's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, just you know, eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 13: Why why And he's like, you know, we'll just I'll give you a discount eight thousand dollars, and I was like, I had a hard time paying for dates in the first place, let alone upgrading.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who are you supposed to meet for eight grand? I'd like, they'd better be athletes, And so I was definitely interested. But at the same time, I'm not paying eight thousand dollars. No a date in each plan level you can only go on dates with the people level.
Speaker 13: Well, I didn't realize that that's how it works. So basically he just pooped on everybody in my plan level, putting it in.
Speaker 1: Their name cheap. Yeah. Well, and also it's been awful, right, and so now yeah, there is there is a way to get this. For nineteen ninety five, we have most people that you can date our housing adjacent.
Speaker 13: IM if you upgrade eight thousand dollars, you'll have a man, I can't do apps, so we try to do something different.
Speaker 3: And here we are, Okay, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you're already paying him. Are you going to pay it?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 13: I was hoping you would because I want to know who like is worth eight thousand bucks. I got to tell my mom and present the story to her and see what she said, let's do it.
Speaker 1: That's too much money.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, crazy, I.
Speaker 2: Want to date a rich man.
Speaker 1: Take out a loan.
Speaker 3: That's essentially what he was saying.
Speaker 13: He's like, invest in your future, and I'm like, way.
Speaker 3: Why am I catch for free?
Speaker 16: You should try, sugar baby. Oh you know what, that's the way to catch the manaire without paying any money. I'm not looking for a millionaire. I'm just looking for a good man. Well, I'm just saying, it takes a lot of work to be.
Speaker 1: A million I don't man like, I wouldn't mind if you're a millionaire. I'm just saying I'm sorry, was up with you this week?
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: I think I'm about to get a call from my landlord, and I'm kind of scared about it. I think my neighbors saying I'm putting like a stripper pole. Wait can I say that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I interested? Are you putting a striper bowl?
Speaker 3: No? Wait, no I'm not. But I think they think I am my neighbors saying I am. Why are your neighbors in your home? Because no. But the other day I had a delivery from I got this like new like workout thing plan that I'm going on or whatever, and it gives you workout equipment, and the last thing that was delivered was the barbell. Well, they don't bring it directly to my door. They put it downstairs in the mailroom, so I'd go grab it, and then I had to lug it up three flights of stairs, like almost hitting every wall that I turned to ing ding ding. I'm a pinball. And one of my neighbors like came out and just seize me, like lugging up a pole up to my apartment, and just like gave me a look, and I'm like, oh, dear god.
Speaker 1: I saw this. Yeah, I'm not like, this is not a pole.
Speaker 3: It's a pole, it's a barbell. But I'm like, this is one of the Like, it's not a pole, it is a pole. And I was like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I think it's hard to walk up the stairs like this. You should have seen me a few minutes ago, my fairly keels.
Speaker 3: Oh god, please no, like I swear it's not a stripper.
Speaker 1: Oh look, everybody, it's our social media producer Gabby stopping by. What's up, Gabby? How are you this week?
Speaker 16: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I have very exciting news to share your I fought a car for my when I bought my last car, my parents had to help me finance it, and I was able to finance this one all by myself.
Speaker 1: And I have a okay credit score.
Speaker 3: Credits And you guys have any good car names for me? Send my way.
Speaker 1: A girl absolutely Gerty alright, text in four one, six one if you have any car ideas or Gabby congratulations though that's a big deal. I love the different life stages in this room with some with you this week.
Speaker 16: Yeah, customer service has gone downhill. I had a really terrible experience. I try to take my daughter to the trampoline park and they told me to bounce.
Speaker 3: Wowt Like.
Speaker 1: I just pictured you're getting bounced out the door. What's going on with you? Well, I moved into my new place and I'm, you know, moving in and I'm excited to be getting back to normal because I was living in my RV for a little while. I talked about last week how my neighbors stopped by who's the head of like the homeowners association stuff, and like he said, he was elected to come say hi to me because everybody was scared of me because probably the throat tattoo and the fact that I'm moving in and I'm storming out to my truck to go to home deepot all the time, and I look angry, and then he was like, oh, you're actually nice, so that's cool. I've also been painting again, and that brings up a situation. So I do art as well, if you didn't know that. And I've I've got a room where I've started to paint, which is great. Yeah, and I'm working on a painting right now. I've been working on it for a while and I'll just chip away at it, you know, here and there and trying to shade this stuff. And a lot of times I'll do it after I get out of the shower, why, just like I just go check on it and then I'm like and then I look at it and I'm like, okay, I want to shave right there, so I'll just grab a paint brush real quick. I also don't have blinds on my place yet, and the room is very level with the street. And the other day I did that, got out of the shower, popped in there to do painting real quick, forgot that there are no blinds. And then there's the homeowners Association president, dude, neighbor guy walking by and I didn't have a towel or anything, and he waved real quick because he saw me in there. And then I waved and then realized that, like, I got another shower, no towel on and a painting so just full eye contact. I just took the paint brush and tried to cover up something with it, just you know, just staring at it with the paint brush over it. So yeah, who knows how long I'll be there? Wait, you h always kick you out. I well, I know, I know. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: I think they can vote if you're like a problem. Okay, this is the most un American thing I've ever heard in my life. Well to me, but I think so. Strike to.
Speaker 16: Strike one angry throat tattoo, strike to waving with wrong parts.
Speaker 1: Donate. Now it's signas what's trending. Let's start with the game. Oh okay, name that show?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 3: Yes, red light, green Light, Squid Games, Nail Days.
Speaker 1: I don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: It is squid Games.
Speaker 13: I brought that up because Squid Games too is become Netflix's most watched season ever. I'm sorry, third most watched season ever behind Squid Games.
Speaker 3: One and Wednesday isn't there. They were playing that in the bar bathroom the other day.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fun.
Speaker 3: It was like the most random thing I saw walking into the bathroom, like ah has a TV show and I'm like, this is not great. You could easily be in here for like I.
Speaker 1: Are just going to stay in the bathroom forever.
Speaker 3: It's like, what is there? Is this games?
Speaker 13: I love when they make adventures in the bathroom fun. But also if there's a bar out there that is not capitalizing on squid games and making it like a themed party night right, just like don't hurt people, but like a lot of it, like.
Speaker 1: A great time. I'm stuck on the new podcast Nina's Bathroom Adventures. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 3: Wait that's fun.
Speaker 1: In a bathroom?
Speaker 2: Yes, you have to.
Speaker 13: The acoustics would be magical, just as long as nobody else was in there, you know, like yeah, okay. Just also to clarify, that would be me just like rating bathrooms or just meeting nice other female people in the bathrooms.
Speaker 1: I was in the bathroom at work and somebody came in. I don't think they thought anybody was in there, and they were singing. They're having a great time. And then I went and then they just stopped. I just want to see what they would do, like they don't think anybody and they were like good, everyone was like synonymous stuff like yeah, just to paint a picture of what it's like to be in the restroom with Victoria pretty much just like that she walks in singing, I want to sing. Okay, next story.
Speaker 2: Enough of that.
Speaker 1: Nutrition labels, maybe move to the front of food packages. It's really hard to turn it around and look at it enough for some people.
Speaker 13: The FDA is now proposing that nutrition info be placed on the front so there is no guessing and you get a snapshot. It's just going to be saturated fat, sodium, and added sugars. So all the other stuff you actually do need to flip it around to the ingredients. But those are the snapshot of the first things. That why those three all those are kind.
Speaker 3: Of key these radio people look at you know.
Speaker 16: Surgeon General is also recommending cancer warnings on alcohol.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 1: Seriously, did not report on that. But you should also put that on a lot of the food that we I.
Speaker 16: Should probably be on everything honestly and throw it down just in case, and then we can see less of those commercials like did you ever eat a carrot?
Speaker 1: You might be involved in a class action? Easy, yeah, have you walked outside recently?
Speaker 2: Call us?
Speaker 13: There's money for you in a class action lawsuit against the Sun. It's a good time to be a lawyer. People sue for absolutely everything. So anyway, that could be coming. And that's something for you to think about. And that is what's trending.
Speaker 2: Jewbles dirty little secret?
Speaker 1: Hello, hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 8: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay? Sweet? What is it?
Speaker 14: I have a crush on jewel Oh.
Speaker 1: What about Jewbeles?
Speaker 21: You like?
Speaker 12: He's just so inspiring?
Speaker 1: Oh? Thank you?
Speaker 20: Go on?
Speaker 1: He is? What else?
Speaker 5: Go on?
Speaker 24: I love his tattoos everything. Sweet love watching him on Instagram. Oh he's all about mental.
Speaker 2: Health and so am I.
Speaker 1: Why is it a dirty little secret? Should you not?
Speaker 14: Did I have a cry?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Of course I should have it?
Speaker 1: Oh right, But why are you keeping it a secret from the world. Why aren't you consistently posting on the internet that you have a crush, because that's not crazy? Thank you, well, sweet well, thank you for your dirty little secret. And I appreciate the crush absolutely.
Speaker 16: Hold on a second, I'm not done here. On Instagram, when you see Jubile's posts, do you save.
Speaker 2: Any of them?
Speaker 11: I heart them?
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Do you ever go back and look at all the things you've hearted?
Speaker 24: Jubi actually responded to one of them.
Speaker 1: Oh oh sweet, what was it? Feed the crush your mental health?
Speaker 24: When you were talking about positive mental health and I said that I work in mental health as well.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, cool, Well you do good work. Thank you for what you do.
Speaker 24: Absolutely, and I'm going to keep my crush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do it. You can keep your crush. Why not? Thank you, appreciate you have a good one. Thank you for your dirty little secret. You guys, Hello, hello, Hey, you have a little secret.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's more of a confession. But I just want to say I believe you guys called me. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get your confession. Yay, what is it?
Speaker 11: Okay, So there's this girl right that I've been like, we're like really good friends now, but this happened like last year and we went to the bar, you know, we did our things, got drunk whatever, Right, we went back to her house and we were you know, in the I guess in the mood or whatever. So and everything is going good or whatever. And so she lives with a roommate, and her roommate's parents were there, and we're in her room doing the thing, you know what I mean, doing the deed or whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, the parents are in the next room.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't know where they were. I think one of them was in the living room or I don't know. Okay, so you know, everything's going good. You know, we're doing our thing. Out of nowhere, after the corner of my eye, I see someone walk in the room and I wasn't like paying too much attention, and then I turned over and he spoke Spanish. I'm not a really good Spanish speaker, and he asked me a question.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the hell.
Speaker 11: So I like brushed him out, like, you know, like a hand gesture like get out. Yeah, school literally pulls like damn near pulls his pants down, and asked if he could watch us in the middle of it, and told us he would give us fifty dollars if he let us watch. Oh my god, let him watch.
Speaker 1: What did you do with the fifty bucks?
Speaker 18: What?
Speaker 1: He's her dad, dad of the of the roommates, that of the roommate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh my god, what did you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you say?
Speaker 11: Obviously we told him to get the hell out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, obviously.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Did the roommate tell her roommate that her dad did that?
Speaker 11: So we told them to get out. And then the girl I was with, obviously we were both tripped out. We were like, what the hell and we obviously we immediately stuck like we're not finishing after that, like that's just weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're taking it all the way down.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 13: And so did the roommate do anything about it? Like I would pretty sure i'd freak out of my dad, who would never do that.
Speaker 11: But yeah, no, she she Actually I guess they got into like a fight afterwards, like actually like this thought and it was insane.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, wait the girl and the dad, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they got it's a huge Like first it started off as an argument, then they just they just started throwing hands. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's an eventful house. That is messy. Thank you for selling your little secret.
Speaker 11: Absolutely hopefully this goes on ticktok here.
Speaker 1: We don't worry.
Speaker 2: What's your dirty little secret