Speaker 1: Oh, rain drums. We have a I'm gonna call this an emergency episode, but in the best way possible because I am here with Gibson. You know, he and I love to gab about all things reality television, and today we have.
Speaker 2: Some very incredible news to share. Gibson, how's it going now that we hear to have this news? It's going even better? You know, I'm a happy boy right now.
Speaker 1: I'm like Anti with the Fifth Bump.
Speaker 2: You know, I have watched that Carlos, I think probably two hundred times this week. It is like serotonin boost. It is so good that clip. Are you kidding? Now? What else is going on? Like? It's just the reaction to the drop is insane. It's incredible.
Speaker 1: It's no so good and so good. We have a little announcement to make that was rumored for a minute, so listen, give uson and I are here not only to give y' all the tea, We're also here to give y'all the backstory as well. So for I would say for the past couple of years, maybe three years, you know, we have wanted million dollar listing star Tracy Tudor, who, by the way, I have a friend Corey Diamond who used to work on the show, and she and I will talk and I would be like, you tell Tracy, I think she's everything. And Gibson she let you texted Tracy and was like, Carlos King says you're everything, and she was like tell him. I said, thank you. You know what I mean, Like, I've always been in love with her. I watched I used to love that show. I'm so mad it's not coming back. Josh Autman left and then you know he no Shay, no Shaye. Josh Autman is sort of like you, yeah, okay, so that's fair to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: So he left and of course there's no Josh all minute, no Shade, no show. Josh Flag is great, but Josh Black always gave me ins and out. You know Tracy personal story with her hot trainer boyfriend. We you know, she started the show with her husband, they got divorced. She's a great mom, beautiful kids, these daughters she has.
Speaker 3: But ladies.
Speaker 1: J just to mcgays and bays when the show with no hiatus, I think Gibson and I were the only ones in the business who kept campaigning for her to be a Housewife of Beverly Hills, and bitch she is because Tracy Tutor announced yesterday, Well, the secrets officially out. I'm joining the cast of the Real Housewives of Beverley Hills, and I could not be more excited for the next chapter. Beverly Hills is home.
Speaker 4: Shade already.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that later because ninety nine percent of the Beverly Hills housewives do not live in Beverly Hills, so we'll get to that in a second. I've raised my girls here, built my career here, and now apparently I've decided to let you all in even further into my life. Excited, very nervous, a little likely to get into some trouble.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So I'd like to hear give this.
Speaker 1: She is my saying. So what's left to say, but let's fucking go.
Speaker 3: Gives it.
Speaker 2: That's the energy we want, baby, that's the energy we want.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, for the rain drops who aren't viewers, watchers, the fans of million dollar listing, give them the backstory on the awesomeness that is Tracy Tudor and why you and I.
Speaker 2: Both campaign for her per year totally. So. She born and raised in Beverly Hills. First of all, has a very rich connected father. He's he does something in like construction or real estate or something like that, so that she was always sort of like kind of bound to go into real estate. I believe that's sort of part of the story. She's extremely successful in real estate, Like she's genuinely rich as fuck. Shout out to Amanda Francis. She has. She came onto the show, I forget exactly, but she got divorced like her first year on Million Dollar Listing. She was on for six seasons. They have two daughters. At first they say it's amicable, but then she later says that he had had an affair, so she's so again. She's open. She shares her life a lot. She she gets into a relationship with the hot young trainer there together for a while. I don't think. I don't think they're together anymore, but they would post these like workout videos together on Instagram, and it was like, yeah, it was like very steamy and she like even just like her dating a younger man, like I'm into that, you know, like that's a good that's a good it's good energy. But like what I liked about her on million dollar listing was that she shared her life very openly. She was not afraid of conflict, and I think that the way that she was able to keep up with like her male co stars, who have huge personalities. They're also very dramatic, but they but men generally speaking fight in a different way from women. And I think the way that she was able to hang with them and give them shit like without like missing a beat, I think that that bodes so well for her on Housewives, Like she's not afraid of of anything, and like I just that would That's really what sticks out to me, like in terms of what she could she could bring to Beverly Hills. But again, she's rich, she's stylist, she serves looks. The reason why I think maybe you and I had her so top of mind was that she's really good friend with Crystal m Humming Gough. And when Crystal was sort of struggling on the show, like I was like, Okay, who's she needs an ally? Basically Krystal needed somebody to really be in her corner, and Tracy would have been a formative, formidable ally for for Christal. So that's really that's really where the idea came from from me a few years ago. And you know, since Millan Darlasting has been you know, on pause or cancel, whoever it is. Tracy has not been shy about the fact that she's down for this. Like that's what I also like about it. She's not like trying to be demure. She's like, yeah, fuck yeah, I'd be a Beverly Hills house life. I don't care like that. That's her no bullshit energy that we h Beverly Hills needs this. It does right. I could go on, baby boy, baby boy.
Speaker 1: First of all, you're so right, because here's the deal. You and I are fans of Beverly Hills Housewives, and this is no shade to anyone in particularly, but I think it's safe to say Gibson and Gibson and I have not talked about this prior to this episode taping. I think we all can say last season wasn't amazing.
Speaker 2: No, it was, it was okay.
Speaker 1: I think we all can say that what we loved about the great days of Belly Hills when you had Lisa Renna, you had Lisa vander Pomp, you have Brandy Glanville, you have these women who went there Kim Richards and what was interesting, even even even my one of my faves, Eileen David said, you know what I mean, like one of these these powerhouses that have powerful voices. What has happened I think last season, the season before that, and maybe a little bit of the season before that, is these women have been quiet and nobody has been activated, and it's been a little bit of a sleeper. Tracy is somebody that I think is going to inject some energy into this much needed, awesome show that we love. I love Rachel Zeau. I thought Rachelzel was a great casting choice. No, no shade to Rachel Zeaux. She's not an activator, you know, that's that's not her thing. I was a huge fan of the Rachel's project. What made that show great, No shade to Rachel was Braggerreski and Taylor and Rachel's words, her sayings, you know her.
Speaker 2: It was like the vibe, the aesthetic, the yeah, yeah, she's not she's not a conflict. She doesn't love conflict.
Speaker 1: No no, And she also is somebody who values relationships and she's not going to go against Kyle, Kathy Hilton, Sutton, Erica Jane because she she understands my currency in this business lives and relationships, and these are the top women not only on this show, however, also on you know, in Beverly Hills. Tracy doesn't give a fuck. She just Tracy was born with this wealth. She also is self made, she has relationships. She also called out Dried on Jeff Lewis Live. And that's the other reason Gibson tell us about that backstory in terms of Durite needs to get to work because Urit wants to work. We're over Deri versus Kyle. We're over Deurit and sence bullshit. Durit wants to get activated outside of her Marbles cigarette, and I think casting Tracy is the best activation from our girl Derie too.
Speaker 2: I agree said I guess it was like Tracy was on Jeff Lewis Live, which is where you know, as we know at this point many a housewife feud will start on Jeff Lewis Live. Right, She's on that show, and she basically says that some like a hairstylist or a makeup artist that she is close to or works with, uh is owed money by Dee. She has some unpaid bills for work that he's done with her with him, and Durit responds on walch Appins Live, I believe, and she says some convoluted story about how like the reason she didn't pay him yet was because he included some flight on his bill that she shouldn't have had to pay for this whole thing, and like so she has some answer for it. She's like she kind of a shady about Tracy, and Tracy doubles down. She's like, I said what I said, Like, I I know this is for a fact that he's owed money by Juid and that's just the fact of the matter. So there's a built in food for us. And I again, there's like a fearlessness with her that I just feel like she it's hard to shake her. I think I can't imagine many people on Beverly Hills cast making Tracy Tutor shake in her boots, you know, Like I don't know if anybody will.
Speaker 1: This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. No, And I mean, and this is the other thing. Andy asked to read about it and watch What Happens Live, and Dree's comments was pretty much saying that.
Speaker 2: Tracy want an attention.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You know, like that was kind of like Durei's clap back, like whatever, she needs a because you know, Gibson interviewing these girls, they love to say, Oh, she wants a moment.
Speaker 2: She wants you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh, all of a sudden, if I was a liar, why did you pay him his money?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so to your point, to your point, Tracy also responds to Shade.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I'm saying. I think that I think that these years, six years of fighting with men exclusively, she was the only female castle around millandar list in LA. Six six years of fighting with these I mean and real estate agents always like are kind of you know, big personalities, egomaniac types generally speaking, again, she had to keep up with these. She not only kept up with them, she like dominated them sometimes, you know, like her and Josh Flagg had like some drama. Her and Josh Altman had drama. Her and Frederick when as Frederick Ecklin from Million Dollars in New York he came to LA for a season, they had drama. Like She's I think that she got green in reality TV in an environment that I think I can't think of anybody else who like has a similar background from that perspective, and like it excites me. And I think that like her not batting an eye at Deree saying she wants attention, She's like that, that's the best you got, you know, like that's the yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 1: I'll give you what you're asking for. So Tracy is somebody rain drops that is going to activate Derie because listen love or hey de Deree is fantastic television.
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 1: I agree she's great TV, and you will also agree Deree doesn't mind picking a fight with anybody.
Speaker 2: I think the last two years like she's something unlocked in her post divorce posts sort of like laying it all out there with Kyle, like she doesn't really give a fuck either, to be honest, and so like I love that like that Kyle is less that way, So hering Dreek going at each other. Kyle's less willing to like go there as quickly, I feel like, and I think Tracy is, and so I actually think they could be, like it could be pretty electric, you know, And I can mention I guess that Dreet very much does not like Tracy viscerally and also like given the financial issues that are kind of playing out in the press with her divorce, with Dreet's divorce, Like that's also just like another level. They're different right now, you know, Tracy and Jury. So I'm feeling I'm feeling good about this. I can't go as far to say that, like, you know, she's gonna save Beverly Hills and bring it back to like the glory days of like Lisa Rinovis, but like, I think it's incredibly promising and I think this is like as exciting an addition to Beverly Hills as you could ask for, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's just the right temperature that show needs. We did learn two weeks ago, and I want to get your thoughts on this too, Gibson. Yeah, we did learn two weeks ago that Amanda Francis, allegedly, according to TMZ, was not asked to come back by production. TIMZ was the first to reveal this. Amanda Francis hours later did a lengthy post where she intimated she left one thing. You and I both know that Bravo allows anybody to state how they want to, you know, position they're leaving, firing, what have you based on the news of Tracy Tudor do you think that Amanda should have gone a second season or do you think, oh, now it makes sense because you gotta makes listened Rang Johnson if you're listening on my YouTube gifts is nodding. He's like, because I'm gonna ask him like or do you think the producers felt that let's get rid of Amanda to make room for Tracy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more the latter, because I feel like, when before the Tracy news post Amanda news, in that like two week period, I was kind of upset that Amanda wasn't coming back because I if they're not gonna sort of overhaul the cast in a bigger way, it was sort of like, okay, like now like who's gonna who's gonna ask those questions? Who's gonna mix it up and not really care and kind of it feels like there's almost like a sometimes there's like an implicit agreement amongst the cast, like not touch certain topics or whatever. Yes and I and the news that Amanda wasn't coming back, I'm like, damn, Like, I feel like in a second season she would have been more emboldened to ask those questions and behave that way because I think that she felt the support from the audience. I think that would have helped Heranna to total end Rihanna. Yeah, but you know, she she's apparently leaving or whatever, despite Rihanna asking her to stay. And yeah, so I was a little bit upset. But now that we have the true news, I'm like, I'm excited in like a different way. And I think that Tracy could Tracy could do that in a way that's a little bit less like from an outsider, Like Amanda was an outsider in this group, but I don't think that Tracy is fully an outsider. But also it's like Tracy, like we're talking about the Dereet feud and like she was friends with Crystal, but like she's been in the Bravo world for you know, six seven, eight years. She's known Kyle for a while. She's in real estate. I'm sure her and Mauricio are friends. You know, I'm sure that early their colleagues know each other. She's known Kyle, probably Erica. She's known these girls just from being a Bravo con or being at Walchrappans live Like so she I bet there's more connections than we even realize she's gonna feel like she fits in, I think more than Amanda ever really did.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, and also think too, I think the deficit of Amanda, and I agree with you. I was sad Amanda was not asked back, so I'm like, we need some new blood in this show. But one thing that I did love about a man the two was she didn't care about the alliance and she was kind of like trying to do her thing. The unfortunate part, though, is those women just did not respect how she made her money and they and it was, well, it was so sad, and I'm gonna say this, I do feel like those girls purposely iced her out. I feel like they were like, we don't like you, and you don't fit with us, and we're not going to make room for you by making it clear that we like you.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of it's kind of how they treated Crystal. To be honest, like, I think Crystal is somebody who, like I've also kind of wanted to been curious about wanting to see her back, even as a friend, because I do feel like she never really got the chance. I think the women didn't really let her in in that in that way when she was on the show. And I also think that she's been emboldened by her time away from the show with her podcast with Cynthia and kind of I think her her point of view on things feels more now to be honest, that she feels like more willing to really say the truth and be totally forthcoming. Like I felt that that's like kind of promising for her having potentially come back. So that's somebody else where. I'm like, yeah, they treated her that same way. And I do think that Tracy coming back this year, maybe that plants the seed for a Crystal return in another year, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So the rumor now is whether or not Christal was coming back. I believe that Crystal this upcoming season that they're filming right now, should at least appear as a friend.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I've been on humble Brag. Christa and I are now friends. After she cussed me out on my podcast, Thank You, GiB said, I have it.
Speaker 3: She said, my opinions are weird.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, girl, whatever other pants are weird. I'm just kidding. I love Crystal. I love Crystal.
Speaker 3: Crystal.
Speaker 1: We were able after podcast taping with Cynthia Bailey. We were able to have dinner and we like sat down for like two and a half hours and wow, oh and I enjoy her so much And I kept saying to her, ask her, I'm like, I did see the side of you on the show, Like I think, what what?
Speaker 2: There was space for her too? Yeah, there wasn't space for her too.
Speaker 1: And I believe I believe the beauty is this. I think I do think some housewives should have a pause moment to to love it again and to to to to really come back stronger. And I am an advocate for Crystal to come back this season now that I'm because I didn't know that her and Tracy we're friends. So now that I her and Tracy are friends, Tracy coming back to me is going to be so electrifying. I am in love with Tracy Tutor.
Speaker 4: She's gorgeous, she's rich, she's a great mom, she's a strong business woman. She she she's everything you look for into Beverly Hills housewife. Along with Crystal, I think this is the dynamic duo that Beverly Hills needs this season.
Speaker 1: And I will be a stand for this if this.
Speaker 2: Happens me too. I just think it just feels right, and like there's a chance that they still kind of treat Crystal in the same way, but I don't think she'll take that treatment lying down. And I think that like she was so defined last time by you know, losing the fifteen girlfriends or whatever it was, and like like that was like her reputation almost like preceded her in a way that like felt almost like misrepresentative of her. So I think you can kind of have a clean slate. But also like I'm sure there's some residual stuff with like Erica and maybe maybe some Sutton stuff, maybe some Kyle stuff. I don't know, but like there's probably stuff there to explore, and I think that that is that's great, you know. So, like I think as even as Atlanta showed us like bringing somebody back into the fold, who there's unresolved issues to talk about that sort of harken back to another time for the show. That's a good feeling for viewers actually, because it feels familiar. It feels like, oh yeah, like I remember when they had this little thing. That's good. That's good. I love when we have moments like that.
Speaker 1: So I'm with you Carlos, Yes, yes, yes, so rain Drops, let us know if you're with U. Are you excited that Tracy is a housewife? Are you still said that Amanda's gone? Or are you now like Okay, if this had to happen to make room for Tracy, I'm here for it. And let us know if you really want Crystal back at least as a friend this season, just to see what can happen, because I think one thing that Cynthia Bailey is showing us that being a friend after the show isn't a bad thing.
Speaker 2: Imagine both hubble brag hosts redividing the friend roll, you know, like that's it's kind of fantastic. Carl has Carlos has lost his life. He's just he's just sould has left his body.
Speaker 1: CNC Crystal and Cynthia redefining the friend roll.
Speaker 2: That's a hubble brag. That's a humble brag. If I've ever heard one.
Speaker 1: Clock it clocker clock now, that would be that would be amazing, amazing. Okay, So Gibson, my last question for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for this upcoming season of Billy Hills Housewife mm hmm, I'll give you eight housewives in total, who is Gifts and John Dream Beverly Hills Cast.
Speaker 1: Now that we know Tracy is officially.
Speaker 2: Like realistically.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, now listen, we're humble bragging, so it doesn't have to be realistic.
Speaker 2: Okay, so like for example, like for example, okay, so let's Tracy's on there, Crystal's on there.
Speaker 1: Well, these are things? Are these are diamond holders?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, Tracy, Tracy's Crystal, Rachel Ze, Eric Countrie, m H.
Speaker 1: Kyle.
Speaker 2: Because I think that there's some history there and there's some stuff to with with Tracy and Crystal probably to talk about. I have two more. I mean it's not realistic, but I would love Lisa Minna to come back, Okay, and Eileen Davidson. Okay, it's good because I I don't personally, I'm kind of like over Sutton right now. I don't really why. I just think that like she's the ARC feels sort of complete with her. I think that she's sort of she's sort of in with the she's in with the cool girls, Like I don't think that she's really challenging them anymore. I don't really know like what she's I don't even need this in the shady way, like what like purpose she's really serving like in the group, you know, yeah, that's my that's just my I'm going to co sign your list. Okay, I guess I didn't. I should have bosee instead of Eileen. I just like there's something, Yeah, I should I should have bose there, I should be both there instead of Eileen.
Speaker 1: But yeah, okay, okay, so yeah I did too saying I did too, Okay, so balls for sure. But I will say this, and I'm in by saying this. I would have preferred to see Amanda Francis full time and.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, totally, I just yeah, And it's it's I don't even dislike Sutton, like I think that she's sort of a purpose on the show, which is I don't we feel I feel like we've like come sort of full circle with it, you know that's how I felt.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: I agree, all right, So we got these hot takes. So once again I agree with Gibson lists. We First of all, we'll talk later about why you struggled with Kyle.
Speaker 2: But it's not that I struggle with her. It's what you said earlier, Carlos. I've been saying for a couple of years. I think that she would benefit so much from one year off, just one year, okay. I think that she's had a decade and a half of being in this world now leading it for the past five or six years. I think that she would benefit from living a little life, getting a little bit away from the camera is the pressure of it all, to really find her love of it again. I think that that would She's like the number one person I think would Yeah, I really like Kyle. That's that's that's where that is from. Okay, She's my favorite housewife, as you know. So yeah, no, I really I love Kyle. I just there's like a she feels like a little removed right now for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, listen, she's my favorite housewife like Melissa Gorga is. So I want to make sure that I was able to.
Speaker 2: We've had that conversation many a time. So for another day.
Speaker 1: I have to give it to Gibbs that that's an insight. Don't be a Gibson. By the way, see Melissa Gorga back, I'm gonna show this season. But we all know Teresa is my sister. Okay, so Gibson, where could the range jobs? But already know thanks not my love. Where can they find you? Follow your support to.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you for having me as always and I'll have to have There's always something for us to talk about. You'll be back on Gavian with Gibson Gaalian Gibbs my podcast wherever you find your podcasts several times a week, talking about all the Bravo shows these days, and you can follow me at Gibson. I'm on all social media platforms, follow us on YouTube all the Things, All the Things.
Speaker 1: Thanks Carlos, I will see you soon, Gibson, Thank you for this, my love.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is executive produced by me Carlos King, produced by Jamie Shafer in partnership with the Black to Effect podcast Network. You can also find us at our YouTube channel and be Carlos King underscore. I'm also dropping tons of exclusive episodes on Patreon which you don't want to miss. Make sure to subscribe to that too,