Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Law Hey, rain drops on today's episode Reality with the King, I am reunited with my girl. I love her so much. I miss my baby, and we get to chat about all of these trailers, whether it's Reunion.
Speaker 2: The Atlanta's Back.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Ada has been replaced by Shatna Badoor on a fucking cruise, So.
Speaker 2: Ladies jump to Mint Gays and Days.
Speaker 1: I got you long covered. Please welcome my very special guest. I love her so much. She has a very successful podcast that has been killing it where she also does like a nice little deep dive into the whole Blake Lively and just about Dony drama that has been really juicy. So make sure you listen to her podcast as she had rain Drops, our girl, Megan McCain on her podcast recently as well, so without farther much ado give it up for my girl, The Severn Fraser from The Severn Fraser Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Carlos King, I love you, you know. I'm a rain drop. I'm obsessed with your interviews. They're so good, Your producer's amazing, the editing, it's so I love you, your perfect amount of just great journalist, little shade. Oh all right, I'm a rain drop. I love it all, honey. I'm so excited. It's so good to see you, and I appreciate you so much for having me on.
Speaker 1: I adore you now, you know I adore you too, and we just have so much to catch up on.
Speaker 2: You are a busy woman.
Speaker 1: You have a hip podcast, The Severah Fraser Show Some rain Jobs. I would love for you all to subscribe to it downloaded because at the end of the day, it helps our business. And I never am going to recommend anybody whose podcast I don't like or don't listen to.
Speaker 2: If you guys love me, you love Sarah Fraser, so make sure you hit that like to subscribe button as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Pierre read it of course, miss thing. So much has been happening that we have to dive right into it. First thing first, Atlanta is back.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's back. Kenya Moore, by the way, is actually in the preview and we didn't know were we getting Kenya? Were we not getting Kenya. We're getting a little Kenya.
Speaker 1: We are getting the Kenya Moore, the iconic, lesiondary woman that she is. This show has been put on Pauls for I think almost a year if that, and it is by far the most anticipated Housewives season ever, I would say ever in life. I think people are like, we've been waiting on Atalanta. Atlanta is just very special when it comes to the zeitguis of not only reality television, but the Real Housewives brand, and baby I want to get her thoughts on the season sixteen trailer that has usher Portia Williams as the face of the show.
Speaker 2: Let's have a real conversation, Okay.
Speaker 3: I thought the trailer was actually really good. I'm you know now, Look, trailers have sucked me in before and then the season gets here and you're like, where are these moments? What you know this? Where is all this action? I thought the trailer was amazing. I really did. I cannot wait to see Portia. You know our guys, Simon has already come out. I mean, Simon can't wait to expose her, her mama. I mean, I think everybody her daughter, Dennis, the hot dog king Dennis, Dennis is going down. I mean, right, you know, what are you going to do for Dennis? He's just trying to sling those hot dogs and Dennis is toast. I mean I loved it was How the hell are we still messing around with Dennis? How is Dennis in the trailer? Okay, like I mean.
Speaker 1: Listen, because Dennis is the actual biological dead of Polar their daughter. So the thing is this, at least for the next eighteen years, Dennis is going to be around, you know, on a daily basis. What's fuddy is Simon, who has never met an Instagram post that he didn't use his thumbs for, decided to already Sarah just throw shade. And I feel like Simon is going to be a YouTube content creator or a blogger and is going to recap every single episode just based on these small all part where I think it was Portia's mom, the beautiful Miss Diane, who says something about Simon and It's like it was two seconds and you sent a fucking four page later letter. Excuse me about you're going to expose them?
Speaker 2: What are we doing here?
Speaker 3: But I know, I mean, he is I have to imagine with Portia and I know you were at their wedding, but I have to imagine that is the greatest, like one year mistake she has ever made in her life. Like he is not He's not going to go away. Okay, what did you think though? I thought it was great. I mean Kenya more like halfway through the trailer is so fascinating to me. And then I think they're alluding to Britt and the picture like you know, Kenya destroys Kenya, she you know, self destructs. So seems like we're going to get Kenya up until that point.
Speaker 1: What do you I think so too? No, no, I was happy to see Kenya. Everything is saying, it's true. Appears that we are going to see Kenya up until the point where she's no longer on the show. So we are able to see possibly again. What led up to the decision that Kenya made the night of her her SPA opening.
Speaker 2: She has a hair in Spa. I want to make it right she has a hair spa salon.
Speaker 1: She had a grint opening for it, and that's when she allegedly showed some very intimate photos of new cast member Britt that unfortunately got her not on the show anymore. They're saying is we still don't know if if it was mutual or not, but we will get to see her, So I am happy about that when I saw the trailer. One thing I'm realizing now when it comes to the release trailers, they are not trying to give you more than what they used to do back in the day. Because back in the day, day day, Sarah Frasier, Honey, you would get every thing coming attractions, you would know everything, and sometimes it works, sometimes it didn't. Yeah, some people felt like, well, you're kind of giving us everything in the trailer. Watched, We watched the season, So I think what's happening now is they're giving you a little bite here or there. And for that I understand. I understand why people are like, we wanted to be explosive. I get that too, but I do think there's something to be said about a trailer making you wait until the season to watch it completely. So for that I get and I will say this. Those girls look good, the show looks good. Oh my god, let's get into the new beads. So I want to start with Shemiah.
Speaker 3: I love it. And wait, by the way, don't you think too. There's a real emphasis on how rich they are, you know, because right, yeah, okay, Potomac, we know the ladies like right, I'm from the DC region, like I love them there my ride or died. But you know, we know nobody is like suber rich. Okay, and probably the same thing for Salt Lake City. But it's very interesting to me that trailer. Really, I feel like money was at the forefront. They wanted us to know this cast was wealthy, big time in Atlanta, right, do you feel I felt that way more than we've seen Okay, it felt it felt Beverly Hills that way, Like we're gonna show you the you know, high high end of Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Yes, on the money pun intended. So you've got a chance to see.
Speaker 2: The Ermez logo, you know.
Speaker 1: But the it's a place in Buckhead called like the Buckheat Plaza, and it has all the high end stores from Urmez to the Ore. So it's it's what Atlanta calls like the rod a drive of Atlanta. So to see those store of fronts was alluding to the fact that these women are wealthy Shamiah going back to her, she also showed her wealth Miss Thing has an elevator in her home that goes up to her closet and my rain jobs know all about my cloth thists. Okay, So to see Shamiya, I mean Sarah an elevator and then then Sarah, let's talk about this really fast. My favorite part of the trailer that shows me like, ooh, we're getting something juicy. Shamilla's opening line was, and I'm paraphrasing course, but she says something along the lines of being someone's background.
Speaker 2: Player and she's not at the forefront.
Speaker 1: And then to see a minute later, her and Porsche sit down and address their friendship and Porscha yngs and Shamia.
Speaker 2: Goes, am I boring you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, wait a second, what is going on with Shamiyah and Porsche?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 3: I know I love the newbies, and there's many newbies.
Speaker 1: Three four see Okay, we got Samia, britt, Edie, Angela, and Kelly, So four four new girls.
Speaker 3: Kenya is going to be there for a while.
Speaker 1: Portia, Drew Duseph Dora, Cynthia Bailly's a friend of.
Speaker 3: It's right, and Cynthia will comes back right, right right, and Fader comes back at the end. Okay, wow, how do.
Speaker 2: You feel about cat Pedra coming back?
Speaker 3: I love Faedra Parks. I'm a favor Parks fan from many a years ago. You know I always told this. I probably told this on your podcast too, But when I was working in radio on The Cane Show, we had bailed Bobby Brown out of jail. This was like for one of the times he never paid child sport.
Speaker 2: Wait, you guys bailed him out.
Speaker 3: Well, we bailed him out, and he was supposed to come to DC and co host for a week with us, and we paid his twenty five thousand dollars child support bill and his bill. But Phedra Parks was his attorney year's ago. And the fagor Parks we dealt with is not the Fhager of today. Let me tell you she like embarrassed for her class because you know, we bailed Bobby out, and then Bobby refused to come to DC. He was like, no way, I'm not coming, Like I'm not co hosting the guys like, screw all of you, and we were like, then we want our money back. Faedri just I feel like faeder strikes the balance of keeping us entertained without being so thirsty. I mean, we all know there's thirst there, but it's she just I think she does a great job of the balance.
Speaker 1: So good that Bobby Brown's story is so hilarious to me because the fact that the fact that you guys paid the bond to get him out, only for him to bail puntitentent out on you guys. Faga Parks is the attorney. So my question to you is this, did he ever show up eventually?
Speaker 3: No, he never showed up, and they did pay the money back. They actually did pay the money back. Oh yeah, and we thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, there's something to be said about that. Thank you, Bobby, Thank you. Pedra Child. We are just getting started. This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. So Phedra is back. We have four new girls. We got Brett Edie. She's beautiful.
Speaker 3: God, They're all gorgeous, but gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She was in a ferrari at a dealership.
Speaker 1: She put her legs up her boyfriend, fiance, her husband, We an't know yet what she is taught her for her leg down and then we see her crying after it was revealed that Kenya Moore showed something at her grand opening of her spot.
Speaker 2: So that's what we kind of got with brit Then we had Kelly. Kelly.
Speaker 1: This is the thing that I was confused about. I really wish we would have known each woman's occupation because I felt like that would have helped us a little bit, right, Sarah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great point. Yeah you don't. Yeah, look it's a trailer, you know, but you don't know a lot about them. You're right, You're right, the new Girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's my only No, I really wish we would have known their occupation, even if it was like lower Third, like you had a title when they popped up on screen that said Britt Dye, you know what she did for what she does for a living. Rather, that's my biggest note. I wanted to know, like, Okay, you're selling us the wealth, what do these women do for a living? We know that Angela Oakley is married to Charles Oakley, who is an NBA legend. He is still rich, has a lot of money, she's beautiful and has it too, and then that leaves us. Okay is brit Angela, Kelly and Shamia.
Speaker 2: And Honey, I'm gonna tell you something that I've heard.
Speaker 1: What I was told that of all the houses that has ever been on the Real House Box of Atlanta, Shamia has the best house.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, they said. They said. Her house is.
Speaker 1: Jaw dropping, shockingly gag worthy, ferociously lit, like Palaytia, like Samia has a rich husband and lives a rich woman's like Sarah Fraser.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I want to see it. I don't need to see anybody living my life, you know what I mean? I mean, you know, like I mean we live, we live good. But like, Okay, yeah, I was reading Deadline has more about them, you know. Kelly Pharrell, big Bugi, mix of culinary couture as chef extraordinaire and owner of the well known atl staple Nana's Chicken and Waffles. Never going to be a dull mom.
Speaker 2: I have heard of that. I've heard of that.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, Okay, Well, mom of four daughters and her recent divorce has been challenging after her eleven year marriage. But you're right, none of this in the trailer, we learned nothing of this. We know Drew, of course, Shemia, while not wanting to be defined by her wealth, family is Shamia's number one.
Speaker 2: Well look, Sarah oop.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Toma, I defined you by your welcome this podcast.
Speaker 2: Just now, I'll take you back. I'm sorry, I love you.
Speaker 3: I think we have nothing to say about her except for Oh, she's rich. Her daughters, Shia and her miracle baby Shiloh are her pride and joy. She wants to continue to grow her family with her husband of ten years. However, with the fear of another traumatic pregnancy, this made you rail the couple's long dream for another child. She was a quadruple elite threat and actor, singer, dancer, and host. Okay, well now she's time the rich life. But all right, yeah, uh huh, Bricky. She's an innovator that carved out her own niche in the insurance industry, transforming into mogul status. Britt built her million dollar agency alongside her sisters and met her husband, Michael there through the firm. While she's serious about her business, brit is basking in the glow of a ten carrot diamond ring and marriage to Michael, Oh, I want.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Well we love a tin carrot ring okay, bugs, bunny, we love a carrot.
Speaker 2: I want to get back.
Speaker 3: To all right, but right, we don't know much about him till you go and read like a deadline article. Right then you find out.
Speaker 1: Yes, And it's like, guys, we're busy by we I'm meeting the consumer. We don't have time to read. We listen to podcasts and we watched video. But it's good to know the accomplishments of this of these women. What was so interesting to me this trailer? And I wonder if you caught it, honest, see a lot of Drew sodorra and that was concerning to me.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're absolutely right, right, you're okay, Why is it concerning?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: Just think what they're almost going to treat Drew like a friend of Yeah, and you want more?
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, Drew and I have had a conversation about her presence on the show and what I love about Drew, like any of my girls who I'm able to, you know, get to know. She's like, Carlos, do you like me? I said, I like you, Drew? She said, Okay, I don't think you like me, I said, Drew, I like you, I said, but I have.
Speaker 2: Opinions about the scenes.
Speaker 1: It was give Me Lifetime Movie of the Week and we had a conversation about it and she and she said to me explicitly, I am being authentic and I hate that you don't find me authentic.
Speaker 2: And I said, that's fair. I sell that to say.
Speaker 1: We know that she's going through a divorce with Ralph, and I didn't see anything that told me anything about what she was going through. And that was like, way I want to see her and rap, are we not going to see Ralph this season? Are we not going to get insight on her divorce? There was rumors of Drusidora allegedly dipping the Lady pond. Are we not going to talk about that? So that's what made me concern. But again, the trailer, maybe the device was for us to like wait for it, but I didn't get a chance to a lot of du Soidora.
Speaker 3: No. And I agree with a lot of people who are saying the trailer. I enjoyed the trailer, but I get the criticism because there is also we've seen it since the reboot of Ronny This sort of like the women being friends and this level of like, oh, they just love going on girls' trips. They're trying to, I think, capture that from the past, right when we know the women were actually all back in the day, real genuine friends, and that's a little force to me. I think in these trailers, you know, of like they're all, oh, we're like, we're you know, we're all having fun, and I don't know, you know what I mean, it does there's a big emphasis on that, and you know, I'm not sure I like that because some of these friendships are so forced.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think the only friendship coming into this new Atlanta that was formed prior to the show, from my understanding, out of the newbies, is Kelly and Britt. I think they're the only newbies coming in who are actually friends.
Speaker 2: So we get a chance to see the dynamic.
Speaker 1: I mean, allegedly, allegedly, based on what I'm seeing on social media, Allegedly they had a falling out and they and they un followed each other. It makes honey, so we may get a chance to see that. So again, I'm looking forward to I've heard nothing but great things about this upcoming season and debuts just so I'm clear because I want to make sure I promote my baby, because Atlanta will always be my baby.
Speaker 2: You know, that's Sarah Fraser.
Speaker 3: Really, you were there, you know that the beginning. Yes, you saw it and you were in, you know, arguably some of its best days. So but maybe it seize your ahead, you know.
Speaker 1: Yes, So it's coming back on March ninth. Okay, So The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season sixteen, Sweet sixteen is premiering on March ninth, and let me tell y'all something I cannot wait to see it.
Speaker 2: And the other beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: About it is is back on Sunday, so we don't have to worry about this show getting away from Sunday night.
Speaker 2: So that makes me happy.
Speaker 1: Speaking of a Sunday night phenomenon, the reunion trailer for season nine of the Real Housewives of Potomac was released, and Sarah Fraser, I can say this baby, that was a motherfucking trailer tans.
Speaker 2: Across the board. It did not disappoint Love Love Love.
Speaker 3: Obsessed as well. And there was no push of a friendship there. I mean there was no there was no trying to make friends there, Karen. It is Oh my god, it is on, and we learn in the trailer that obviously Karen, we all know it wasn't there, but sends a video message that they are going to play. Excuse me, I mean, I am floored.
Speaker 1: It was giving witness protection program. I mean Sarah and the hat and the wig. I'm like, my girlfriend, and I love me some Karen. It was giving witness protection program And I'm like, are you hiding from the fes or are you hiding from the Camera's like, what is going on here, Karen? But what we have learned since then is that Karen has admitted herself into and I want to give the words right because I don't want to say rehab because she didn't say rehab.
Speaker 2: She said recovery facility.
Speaker 3: Okay, a recovery facility, all right, what is that recovering from? You? There's a lot of things we could be recovering from. What.
Speaker 1: Well, that's all I want to make sure to get a right because listen, as a journalist, Hey, Portia, I like to make sure you know, we got to report the facts. It said recovery facility, So that's what it said, so we know that's where she's located, that's where she's at she recently not to you know, get off of the reunion trailer, but she recently allegedly fired her attorneys.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did see that. I don't even think that's a legit. I think it's absolutely true because she was supposed to be sentenced here end of jin Now it's been delayed because obviously her new counsel has to take over. Some people feel this is a delay tactic. Other people feel I mean, I don't even know. I'm with Ashley Darby when she did that Watch What Happens Live appearance. I don't even know how her attorneys allowed her to go to court with that video. I have no idea now that spaid attorneys will do what you want. Ultimately, you're their client, you're paying them. So if she insisted like we're going to trial, We're going to trial. Even if they advised her like don't do it, they're gonna see it through and go to trial, which they obviously did, it was so damning, Like yeah, I mean, I can't believe miss Huger. And they're on the trailer all going like, I know this restaurant where they say she's an alcoholic, she comes there every day and drink I mean they're not holding that. I feel like the days of protecting Karen it's over.
Speaker 2: I think is gone.
Speaker 1: And listen, I said this on my podcast weeks ago, speaking of a grantic friendship.
Speaker 2: Those ladies knew Karen.
Speaker 1: A lot of them did, from Robin obviously Gizelle and Ashley, but let's stick to Gazelle because she's remaining og. Ashley is too, but Gazelle and Karen had a friendship, a big one prior.
Speaker 2: To the show.
Speaker 1: These ladies know a lot about Karen, and I will say I felt like they always gave a little shade, but they kept a lot of things hidden. And because the video was released of her arrest and we saw the behavior and not that we all are aware that she was found guilty for her DUI, I think the ladies are like, there's no need to keep this a secret anymore, and they're not holding back and they're being very beautilly honest.
Speaker 2: What I will say, one of my favorite moments from.
Speaker 1: The trailer was seeing the ladies get emotional after watching Karen's video, because it goes to show you that Listen, whether or not you like Karen, whether or not you agree, disagree, whatever with what's going on. And let's be clear, a dui is not okay, but the fact that they show that they still have love and care for her, so I thought it was nice to see them, especially of all people, just Zell cry. I'm like, it goes to show you it's a very sad situation for everybody to watch her go.
Speaker 3: Through this look and for I think the hardest part, right, and people are figuring out life at all ages. But to be in Karen's position, her age, you know, and to still be dealing with these demons, it's sad, right because you don't even know what she's missed in life with her addiction, you know. I mean, it's it is really sad, and I couldn't agree more. And the other thing, I mean, look, they seem like they're all ready to really reveal who this mystery man is that we've been hearing about for years that she's allegedly been with, because they say it in the trailer there was somebody in the car that man fled, you know, So are we finally going to get because that rumor has been just for years. When I was living there in DC five years ago, Karen had that rumor, you know, that there.
Speaker 1: Was when you were living in DC years ago. When you were living in DC years ago, what were some of the things you may have heard about Karen.
Speaker 3: Well, always that there, always that allegedly there was another man always, you know, and really a lot of the rumors always were that her marriage to Rey Ray was really over, but they were kind of staying together for the show, and she was always seeing somebody else. Then I used to have a woman that would deliver Uber eats to Rey Ray all the time at the at their home, and she said it was so sad Karen was never there. Ray would come to the door and you know, in his little bathroom he could compass uberrites every night, and she was like the regular Uber Eats driver for him because she'd always worked po Tomac. So she would just tell me that Ray Ray was alone in the house and like Karen was nowhere to be found.
Speaker 1: Maybe Karen was building the show Sarah Frasier, That's why she wasn't home at night.
Speaker 3: But you know, Karen and I worked together events at Bloomingdale's when she launched Grand Dame or La dam Fragrance. I mean, you know, so I spent I knew them really socially, you know, not as good friends, but those have always been out there. Yeah, you know, I don't think anyone's seen her at the house with Ray, sorry Karen for Ray. He loves the Zuber eat we love, right, she loves That's what this woman told me. She's like, I delivered Uber Eats to Ray like at least two or three nights a week. Like Karen's not home, They're not having She's like, Karen's never there. I'm like, well, hang.
Speaker 2: Out, n She's filming a late night thing. Leave it a loud girl. Listen.
Speaker 1: This sort of journalism is why I love the business, because where else are you going to get the Uber East driver to give you a.
Speaker 2: I love this ship. Oh my god, I I love it.
Speaker 3: The dms to my Instagram were priceless, priceless. I'd send them to you. They were so good a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get it too, okay. Obviously one of the biggest moments from this trailer the talk of the time, Mia Thorion Right, so.
Speaker 3: Many thoughts on on her. Is she staying or going? Do we think these mealize that web.
Speaker 2: Is Sela Charlotte's web is me A's web? I gave her the name Mia b lyon Wendy.
Speaker 1: Wendy said to Mia in this reunion trail alert that pretty much her inc orchestrated the story and and it didn't go as plan, and that's why they're broken up.
Speaker 2: And then I think somebody else I think was Ashley.
Speaker 1: I think Ashley said that breakup is even like orchestrated.
Speaker 2: So they're calling me.
Speaker 1: Out on her web of alleged lies so much so Elvis and Mia left the building together. It looks like MIAs in the hot seat and even said to her, you're being cooked out there, girl, what.
Speaker 2: Do you make of all of that?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, the other night the other week when Na was on Watch What Happens Live? And now you know she and Ink are supposedly broken up and inc You know, by the way, I was a radio DJ for nine years, Okay, and it didn't She said that it didn't work for Ink being on this show. It wasn't good for his brand. Let me tell you about DJ's all right, We like, there isn't anything that isn't good. Most of the time. US DJs are like mceing at a strip club. You think this is bad for his brand, give me a I can't tell you how many like dealerships, poll dancing competitions I hosted all through the radio station. Like that was the biggest lie. I'm like a DJ will do anything, you know, so please, I'm so done. The thing though we hurt is I actually oddly really enjoy her. There's something I love about her because it's like she almost doesn't care. Though they'll come up and they'll just be like you whore, you piece of trash, and she'll be like like, she just doesn't. So I love a woman though it's just like whatever you want to throw at me, like so, I actually want her to stay, but it's it is getting almost to that point. I don't know if they've played with the audience a little too much, you know, a little. I think she survives another sn myself, but I do, like my knee up. Yeah, I don't believe a word that she says though.
Speaker 1: That is the problem now, listen is why coin the phrase me be lying because it's like girl liar pants on fire.
Speaker 2: I do think Mia is trying to do one or two things. And I said this before.
Speaker 1: I think what's going on with Mia and the paternity thing to her credit, Gordon brought that to the forefront, not Mia, and I think people are are forgetting the fact that it was Gordon who brought the paternity issue there, and Mia obviously being a reality star, you follow the reality What is this your son or is it inks? Because Gordon brought it up in his anger towards Mia in the last season's finale, Ink is her man. Ink is somebody who is a DJ, and I agree with you. I think this shit works for a DJ because you're able to get more bookings, and not only that, you get to talk about it on your platform and game more listeners.
Speaker 2: I think it's wonderful for Ink's business.
Speaker 1: I think, in my opinion, I think the kitchen is hot for Mia and he's trying to unfortunately, but I get it.
Speaker 2: But it's still unfortunate.
Speaker 1: I think she's trying to please the audience and by saying like, Okay, we're broken up, I'm not gonna talk about this anymore. It's unfortunate because I never want any reality star to become a prisoner to the audience.
Speaker 2: Because it's a losing game. It's a losing game. You will never satisfy them ever in life.
Speaker 3: Absolutely great point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so listen, Potomac Reunion is on fire.
Speaker 2: The girls looked gorgeous. They do.
Speaker 3: They look great.
Speaker 2: I love a theme.
Speaker 3: They all have a theme. They all look amazing.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, no, fantastic shifting gears. We have to get into Jennifer Aiden.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, and this hasn't been going on for months or should I say, like maybe a year, because that's how long Jersey feels like it's been off the air. They're now saying Jennifer Aiden is not going to come back to the Real House, posit New Jersey that she did not the contract.
Speaker 2: I don't think any of these girls got a contract, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Nonetheless, we all know about the Jersey Mike story where you know, was it Christmas morning?
Speaker 2: Right, it was Christmas morning.
Speaker 3: I believe they're waiting in line for sandwiches. There was somebody else I think behind them that they you know, sandwich attendant ended up serving first, and Aiden gets in there and is like, you know, why aren't you serving us? And yeah, then it just kind of all spirals from there.
Speaker 2: Basically, yes, spirals from there. Courtesy of that.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, she was removed from this Wives On the waves. It's not like a peacock show that is like Love Vote Me Survivor, but it's a ship cruise stuck with housewives, which sounds like the decade of my career. So with that being said, the original lineup was the three Jersey Girls. It was Teresa, Dolores and Jennifer. Jennifer has not been removed allegedly is because of the Jersey Mike scandal, and she is now replaced by Shannon Badour.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that, honey.
Speaker 3: I'm not shocked. I can't even believe Aiden was announced on the cruise anyway, because Aiden has made some fatal mistakes the Jersey Mike situation, and then before that, the video she did where she basically said she was coming back, remember, which we all know, you know, is completely untrue. That we know pisses Bravo off, pisses Andy off. So she's sort of been not on their good side for a long time. So I was shocked she was even announced for a cruise. Jennifer, Aiden is definitely not coming back. So I mean, I don't know, we don't, like you said, we don't know if any of the women are coming back. Quite honestly, but definitely not coming back and the cruise. I was shocked to see her even announced, but I'm not surprised that she's been replaced by Shannon. But and look right, look at Shannon Badoor. A year ago, I was like cursing Shannon Badoor out. I'm like, I want to see this woman take such accountability. So maybe Karen Huger comes back, does a share Shannon Badoor We like a lover. Somebody else is a villain and all is redeemed right. But Shannon is having a moment.
Speaker 1: She's having a moment. She is and that's something is undeniable. So Jennifer Aiden listen. I got a chance to meet her. She's wonderful, she's fun, she's a whimsical. I didn't like the Jersey Mike thing. I thought it was not good and okay at all under any circumstance to treat people like that number one, especially people who are working at a fast food restaurant to serve you at the airport early in the morning on a holiday, it's not okay, and.
Speaker 2: There's no excuses for it.
Speaker 1: With that being said, I've said this before too, I just don't see a world but she was coming back. Yeah, we don't know who is coming back. I never thought she would come back ever, and I think it's submit to at this point.
Speaker 3: Are you buying into the rumors. There's new rumors that they are looking to cast a Real Housewives of Rhode Island kind of the Providence Rhode Island. Have you heard these rumors?
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: I don't listen. It's hard for a New Housewives show to kick.
Speaker 1: The bay getting canceled after two seasons, Real Housewives of Dallas getting canceled after four seasons.
Speaker 2: I believe it's hard.
Speaker 1: That's the reason why I give us Saltlake City girls their props. It's arguably the best right now that's airing.
Speaker 2: It is what it is. It trumps Beverly Hills in terms of Yeah, if I have.
Speaker 1: To rate what season that's airing is the best right now, it will be Salt Lake City. Those girls work hard, they're funny, they're interesting, and the production mess show is top tier.
Speaker 2: When it comes to New Jersey, the IP of Jersey is so anonymous with mainstream appeal. Teresa Judis, whether.
Speaker 1: You no matter what the race, class, sex, origin, no matter everybody knows Teresa Judais.
Speaker 2: I just don't think you'll give up that to bet on a new show. And we saw betting on.
Speaker 1: A new cast of women like New York isn't working, And I think that says a lot about where to go with the I do tai.
Speaker 3: Bring them all back? I want I want Melissa back, and Joe Gorga and Teresa and Louis. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care if they you want to see Okay, so Sarah frajerk, this is a million dollar question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to see Teresa Melissa?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I do?
Speaker 2: Tell me why? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like talking crap about each other, they happen to run into each other, you know, in the parking lot of envy, and Teresa wants to take her car and her business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: Because to your point, I just think it's so salt Lake is the only one, really, the only one in recent memory that's been able to pull a new audience, suck us in, have huge moments. I just don't think they'd have to find such a diamond in the rough to make that happen. I don't see it, do you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I want to.
Speaker 1: Jersey's hard to cast, and I know that being a part of the show the first two seasons. The beauty of Jersey that made it so special was the family dynamic of the cast.
Speaker 2: I would love to get back to that.
Speaker 1: If I'm being honest, I want to see Jack when Lebreta come back, although she lives in Vegas, book her flight.
Speaker 3: God, that'd be so her back. That would be awesome, that would be amazing.
Speaker 2: Book her flight.
Speaker 1: I just don't want Jersey to have a faith of New York City. So if that means Melissa Sincereesa coming back a year, a year would have gone by, and maybe I won't be as mad as seeing the redundancy.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I'll say this much to you, Seleparration, and I'll leave you with this, Okay. Atlanta has no season one ogs coming up in March on season sixteen. Porsche, they have no season one ogs.
Speaker 3: Wow, not one, think about wow.
Speaker 2: Porsche is the.
Speaker 1: Longest running peach holder that's on this current cast of women. Synthia Billy is a friend us, so she doesn't count. Kenya unfortunately isn't a housewife holding a peach, so we can't count her. So Porsche is leading the pack with four new women, and then Fatia comes back towards the end. I think depending on the success of Atlanta and how the audience receives it and how the ratings are, I think that will the term a lot with Jersey, like do you bring back a og and a friend?
Speaker 2: Do you bring back? So I think, listen, if this was my show, I would wait to see.
Speaker 1: How Atlanta is received before I make a final decision on Jersey.
Speaker 3: If I was a decision, and there you have it, I like that take and it's okay and accurate.
Speaker 2: Boom, Sarah Fraser.
Speaker 1: I could talk to you all day long, sister, once again.
Speaker 3: I know you're so busy, but you're coming back. We got too much to talk about.
Speaker 2: I can't wait, Sarah, call me, dm me, text me, email me. I will come back when.
Speaker 3: You need me, baby, Just let me know reunion part two of Potomac. We'll do a check in, how it's going, how it's unfolding. You'll come back off just thirty minutes. I want you to give all.
Speaker 2: Yours I got took out you.
Speaker 1: Let my rain jots know once again where they can follow you on social media.
Speaker 2: In addition to your wonderful.
Speaker 3: Podcast, The Sarah Fraser Show everywhere, TikTok Instagram. I'm always talking pop culture.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: It's so fun. I love all these reality shows and documentaries. That Curious Case of Natalia Grace, Oh my god, I'm obsessed. She's the dwarf. They didn't know if she was protect lying about her age or if she was actually eight.
Speaker 2: Love that one.
Speaker 3: But this poor girl has been so abused by these families that have used her and wanted to exploit. It's wild, wild, It's wild.
Speaker 2: And you have to talk about the Blake Lively and justin Better covering too.
Speaker 3: I can't even I am so addicted to this. If you want updates and theories and where this is going, because this is really I don't know what the endgame of this is. It is so bizarre, so bi yes it is.
Speaker 2: It really is, all right, Sarah fraid ladies. Johnsan Man, thank you so much, sister. I love you and I will see y'astonia. Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes dropped on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Comment, Follow and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yeah, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Stragley Rix An executive produced by Me, Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby,