Speaker 1: It's a kid Laurroy and Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: I just want to tell you right now, broadcasting from Las Vegas inside where iHeart radio music festivals going down. Got one of these big convention rooms with nothing in it, but Tubbs brought a nice on air thrining secrest backdrop, got some microphones, got the phone lines coming in here.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: Last night, So I get to the hotel last night. I like going on the road. I'm fun on the.
Speaker 1: Road, Like, yeah, it's fun. Let loose, I roll up.
Speaker 2: I got my uh my little carrying case with my coffee machine and my grinder and my coffee bean is extra.
Speaker 1: I take it.
Speaker 2: I take I'm sorry, I have to bring it. It's just like it's the.
Speaker 3: List of what you bring. It's this, it's your pillow, it's what else did you do must have?
Speaker 2: Do you remember this place still has my pillow from last year? Remember they took it to the laundry and I never.
Speaker 1: Run it back.
Speaker 3: They don't have that.
Speaker 1: It's gone.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I put a big bright pink mark on this pillow so that they'll know if it goes down to the laundry, it's mine.
Speaker 1: So I got my coffee machine, my grind, my coffee be am. Well, this is the iaty music.
Speaker 2: Okay, I travel, you know, I travel like in fast spurts a lot.
Speaker 1: So this is what I take.
Speaker 3: So you have your coffee machine, which is bizarre, a dripe grinder, grinder, cuisin Art, it's a queisin grinder?
Speaker 1: What beans?
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 2: By the way, I shot some content this morning. Are I'm gonna post it up tomorrow. Me making my coffee in my room. Great, so get ready for that. This is what you want. I actually videotape myself in the hotel at zero zero zero dark dirty. Only thing I could think about last night was that morning hack about how you should cover up your toothbrush when you're in a hotel. I do that now because sometimes the whoever's there might drop it on the floor when they're cleaning or whatever. That hack was Terrifiedly, my tooth shout in the open.
Speaker 3: When I leave the world, exactly, you put it in your trailer try bag. I do that every time.
Speaker 4: Now. I have a really good hack. If you are a family traveling with like four more people, okay that's me, So you know how you can get those gloves that we all wore during the pandemic or like the ones that you can like serve food with that are just kind of like plastic handcovers. Yeah, you slide a toothbrush into each finger.
Speaker 1: I love it so much, and then you just fold it.
Speaker 4: Over and it just looked like one solid tube and they're all in their little compartment.
Speaker 2: Actually it's because I don't I don't like hanging around that little Yeah. Basically, you slip a toothbrush in each hand of the of the glove, protect your toothbrush from germs, and you pack.
Speaker 4: Them easily because you just roll up the hand thing. But doesn't she have like a powdery No no, not the ones.
Speaker 2: That you like serve, not surgical ones, yes, cht, but the little ones used to get like freebies, the little clear ones, the freebies jellyfish.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yea yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. Okay, So it's a great hack. Thank you for that. I didn't expect that today. Thank you very much, I know.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Mark yelling at me that you're doing a fashion show for Michael, I'm not doing a fast weario music festivals get started.
Speaker 3: It was not a fashion show for my husband.
Speaker 2: Although he said to me, he goes sisy you got ask Sisney. She's been trying on clothes for Michael for the I Radio Music Fest.
Speaker 3: I was trying on my outfits for the iHeartRadio Music Festival and Michael happened to be in the room. And it's nice to bounce idea sometimes off your husband. Hey does this look cute?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah, et cetera. And it was more and actually backfire because what I thought was maybe going to be a cute dress, He's literally just like, what is that? Are you auditioning for the Handsmaid's Tale? Like it's just like he's going on and on.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, was it a red dress?
Speaker 3: It was a red dress. I thought this was cute, but I guess it's not.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to burn this dress.
Speaker 2: He needs to learn how to respond to fashion shows.
Speaker 1: That's no what if it looked bad?
Speaker 3: And I think you don't ever say it looks bad, but I don't take it. Honestly, I was cracking out. I thought that was like really funny that he said that, And then the stuff that does look good he said, Okay, that looks hot or that looks good, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Just lie. You can't lie. No, I'd prefer.
Speaker 3: That's so you're a You're a fashion liar.
Speaker 2: Not a fashion liar. I'm I would not say that. I would not I would, I would just it's yeah, I am. I mean I can choose guys. So anyway, tonight we came, what are you gonna wear? Are you gonna Did you pick it out?
Speaker 3: I didn't. Yes, I don't know what I'm gonna work tonight versus tomorrow night though that I'd have to make a game time decision.
Speaker 4: But I have always night one, always cuter night one, really yeah, because by Saturday, you're like, you just want to be comfortable m.
Speaker 1: And Lenny Kravitz is on stage tonight.
Speaker 3: You want to be cut totally totally ooh Lenny Cravis tonight. Then yeah, I'm definitely with I'm gonna wear my cuter alpha tonight.
Speaker 1: Then it says Bakar, so you better put it on. Put it on, all right?
Speaker 2: You can watch it live on Hulu here right here, I hit radio app as well, Uh coming up next one or two point seven to kiss fm' got that morning hack all right, and a quote of the David three things you should do immediately to stay looking younger,