Speaker 1: Okay, So Marie, I feel like every week I'm like thinking about, like, oh, what's what's like. I'm trying to think of like a bigger mess to like tell yes, but this one is gonna be it's gonna be very small for you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's gonna be a big bang boot, but.
Speaker 1: I just want to I just want to bring the heat because you know, we started the podcast off so hot because you you came with oxtails.
Speaker 2: And every single time.
Speaker 1: I said, man, I've been trying to reach that level of stardom and I haven't got it yet. But my mess is that I cannot find my socks.
Speaker 2: I keep losing socks.
Speaker 1: I keep losing important item socks, panties, bra socks, panty bras, losing them constantly.
Speaker 2: I cannot find them.
Speaker 1: But also it's because I don't put things where they need to be.
Speaker 3: But I are they in the house or they out in the street, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think they leave.
Speaker 1: I think they was like enough, it's enough, and they leave me. They're like, how long you.
Speaker 2: Going to run run down racket? Do better than this?
Speaker 4: Well, you did say you're sleeping thong, so that we need to rest give us a free socks is Harriet Tubman, he said, we're going with the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, first of all, I actually tried. After we talked to Bretta, I was like, oh, you know what, let me try and not sleep with any underwear at all.
Speaker 2: You know I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Why, well, maybe what's your threat account?
Speaker 2: How dare you be close to five hundred?
Speaker 1: I don't know if five hundred is like it's like basic exactly, it's basic. Okay, if you want to give me some Egyptian sheets for my birthday, I would love that.
Speaker 2: What size bed. Oh, it's gonna be full queen. It's gonna be a.
Speaker 1: Queen full time, a fully queen, fully queen, fully queen twin.
Speaker 4: That's a fully queen twin.
Speaker 2: Yes, fully queen.
Speaker 4: Listen when we when it's settled, when the dust settles, Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I will get you some sheets that you're talking about the dust that's like on my socks or like what kind.
Speaker 2: Of dust the dust of your life? Oh wow? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I want to know where my things are, put them in the right place. But I just feel like socks be leaving us. I like, I bought so many socks I bought so many. I remember I used to order from Savage Fatigue locks. No underwear broad right, I can't find any of that stuff, or or I find like one the top, but I can't find a bottom.
Speaker 2: Then I don't think so I don't. I don't think they care that much. I think they're not pressed.
Speaker 1: I think it's me just really mishandling important things of mine.
Speaker 3: M mm hmmm, yeah, that feels like it missed something else.
Speaker 4: But okay, yeah, mishandling important things.
Speaker 3: Okay, tell me more.
Speaker 1: And uh, Marie, what about you? Any cute mess for up?
Speaker 4: You know I'm a piggyback off of what you just said, because you know, I dropped my laundry off too, and I usually let it sit in.
Speaker 2: The laundry bags for a really long time. Oh and I like.
Speaker 3: Live out of the bag, like I'll be like, oh, where's mine?
Speaker 2: Sucks? But it's a girl on the go energy too, so don't feel bad.
Speaker 4: I do be at the house stepping over the bag. But when I when I step over the bag, I do go. So the girl do be going.
Speaker 1: But they but I heard that's the thing with using like outside people to take care of your laundry. If you did your own right, you brought back home, and you brought it back home, you would put it away because you've already in the process of moving around.
Speaker 4: If I gotta do it and then drag that giant Ikia bag back to the house, I'm I'm stepping over that at the house as well. I think the only way that I would put my laundry away is if I had a washer dryer in the unit, because I would wash like two pairs of jeans at the time and be like, oh, i'm a I'm gonna put these up.
Speaker 1: Should we put that on a pur list washer and dry next? In your next life?
Speaker 2: Should I ask that man to get it for me?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: That man? Which one? We'll figure it out. That's one for you.
Speaker 1: Gotten two men won't put a wash anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: I just want to finish what I was saying, because this is my I guess my mess for the week is I put my laundry away soon, like early, and I was going through my underwear draw and there was panties in there that did not.
Speaker 2: Belong to me. I think you told this one, did I?
Speaker 4: Well, sometimes you do that, but this is just repeat you know the epilogue.
Speaker 1: Yes, but you understand that. It's I think your mess is putting your stuff away. But because you built a closet, now, oh my god, you built a Does it look good?
Speaker 5: Whoa?
Speaker 4: It's so big and it's not done because the top of one was damaged.
Speaker 2: So I gotta wait five.
Speaker 4: Yea, iqias girl, aqia my money back?
Speaker 2: Kias this giant closet built it. I feel like I live at a costco. Now do you have a picture of the closet? Yeah? Oh yeah. While I while I do that, let's bring it out. Okay, let's bring in our guess. Okay, wait, oh my god.
Speaker 1: First of all, in my eyes, I can't I can't even look, and I am like, wow, you're just you're You're stunning your everything.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know if I want to hug you or like if you are living. Oh no, not that.
Speaker 1: I was like, I want to take everything you got. I want to single white female you. But our guest is a movie star, ev star, a single so a girl on ago a girl and a period period you could see uh he she they and and Fire Island or the show that I you know, I did a little appearance in as well, Fantasmas on Max.
Speaker 2: Give it up for Tomas. Very booked.
Speaker 1: Ways, you just go by Tomas. You what's your last name's giving?
Speaker 2: Thomas Mattos. That's your last name is Isatos?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and fun fact, it's the same letters it is is giving.
Speaker 2: What's that word? I think it's like.
Speaker 6: Anagramma something the home phone, it's a hold of the phone.
Speaker 2: It's a hold of the holes the phone. Period.
Speaker 3: So your real name is Thomas Mattos.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I have two middle names too, but I don't really use that.
Speaker 6: What are they Joaquin Jose, Thomas Jauquin Jose Matos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a mouthful. It sounds like you're on the run and you don't want to give. It's very Hispanic. Yeah, my mom was doing too much? Are not doing enough?
Speaker 1: We can know another name in there, Joaquim Davante.
Speaker 6: But like my family calls me TJ because my middle name is Joaqui and my first name is Thomas.
Speaker 2: But I don't see you as a teacher. My whole family calls me TJ.
Speaker 6: Really yeah, fun fact, no exclusive, I don't think I've ever told anybody know this is new.
Speaker 2: I don't like t J.
Speaker 1: I don't well, I don't like when people just make up nicknames that it's like, did you ask me if that's okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no from childhood. It's from when you're a kid.
Speaker 6: But like a part of me is like, let's say if I don't I don't know if this is going to happen, but like, let's say I wanted to transition, like TJ is a really good gender neutral name.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't think that. I you know, I'm not going to say.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm not saying I'm going to transition, right, but like just in case, just in case, you should say.
Speaker 1: Well, that's so funny because you know when you came in, I said what's your pronouns?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you said any And I said that's a new way. Sydney said, oh any all. She was like, oh, so all of them are here to say yeah, yeah, anyth here y'all any and all of them is all up and through your baby building and now you're in. I truly fell in love with you. I was like, we're meant to be.
Speaker 6: Like can I just say, like this is truly like a dream come true? Like I'm not someone who likes no shade podcasts.
Speaker 2: Like I don't record, you don't yeah podcast on the regular like on iHeart Radio.
Speaker 6: No shade and everybody who does podcasts, I'm not so like my Spotify rap was not giving, like ooh, you listen to mad podcasts like it was given. I barely no shade, right, But I will say when I when I found out about Mess, that was the first time that I was like, oh, I'm excited for Thursday to come out.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, I'm excited for the next episode.
Speaker 6: That's the first time, like this is the first sort of like podcast that I'm like, oh, I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I remember when I met you. I'm trying to remember. Did I meet you at an event or I might have met you at a party? Oh, it was a party during fashion week and I saw you walk in. I said, wait, who the hell oping theeromony cemony?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you told me that you were sober?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah what Yeah it was we was out there drinking Liquid.
Speaker 2: Death, showed out to Liquid Death. You know, I like water. I'm not the biggest hit, but Liquid Death. I will I will say that on the record.
Speaker 6: They need to put like MEO or something in it. What do you mean like they need to put like sweetener.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they have different flavors, but.
Speaker 6: For me, it's like it's not really given sweet. Wait okay, but what's the in the can?
Speaker 2: You got a y ouch?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna make my own like.
Speaker 2: You want honey.
Speaker 1: And that's not what Liquid death is trying to provide hydration that yeah, kill your That's what are we sponsored by Liquid Death today?
Speaker 4: I mean y'all should be Yeah, hey Michael from Liquid Death literally friends with Liquid Death.
Speaker 2: Period. We'll send a case to the crib.
Speaker 1: So tomorrow you're here because you're your topic of mess. I'm fully and blocked in period, but we're here to talk about Twitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is a Twitter messy? The answer? I feel like, yes, it's a a.
Speaker 6: And it's like I think there's two types of mess There's like mass derogatory and then there's mass complimentary.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I I think I'm messy, but I think I'm messy complimentary. You know what I'm saying, Like it's like, oh, yeah, I'm a mad Twitter is Matthew bitch. I is giving for the birds.
Speaker 2: Literally. I remember when it was a good time. Though. It was a time where you could.
Speaker 1: Like really make connections with people you've never met before, you probably will never meet, but from all walks of life, and you're getting the you're just getting the words. And then they moved into like vine videos, and then it was photos and then it was like okay, and then everybody thought that there was a journalist yes, and reporting something and storytelling and then I think that's when it got out of here.
Speaker 2: Storytelling?
Speaker 3: Yes, wait, did y'all see what was it?
Speaker 2: Zora Sola?
Speaker 3: It was like people will go through like tell.
Speaker 4: Stories like in a thread and then one of those threads on Twitter turned into a movie a period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's giving what's her name?
Speaker 1: Sola was the original for Sola, like crawled Sosa.
Speaker 2: Something Soola crawl. So Resa could make them videos in her car that is fifty part movies.
Speaker 4: Every single video she was in the car going somewhere or coming from somewhere, and people in the comments was like, this is interesting, but where are you going?
Speaker 2: Are you still ain't get that? You still ain't reach now?
Speaker 1: What what's your beef with Twitter right this moment? Because we'll walk through it.
Speaker 6: Okay, Like I I think I have not always hated Twitter or act or whatever it's called nowadays.
Speaker 1: Let's just keep it. It doesn't X for me, use its dead name for that, right and who cares about that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: But like I feel like when I think of old Twitter, like I use Twitter as like a way to just like say what I want, and it's not given following for me on Twitter, Like I literally just use my Twitter because I'm like, oh I want to say something, or like you know, I'll post a photo of me at some like random screening and be like, oh, I really like this film, like I should go see for like, you know, my five thousand people who are on there, how it's given five it's even five K, So it's not given like you know, people come and look at my page for dissertation. Okay, Like it's not it's not giving that, not yet.
Speaker 2: Not yet. Point is giving private account, private account or close friends?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean i'd be you know, I use my private account now as my close friends because the people that are on there are like nice to me. Because I just came into an experience where like something that I have posted got on the algorithm and it got like it got out there.
Speaker 2: What happened? What did you so tell me let's unpack this. Yeah, okay, should here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you need When I tell you it's giving trauma, I already talked to it like I'm fully traumatic.
Speaker 1: It's like, but is that just Twitter or that's social meaning in general because any yes, and Marie, you've.
Speaker 2: Talked about this.
Speaker 6: Like the comments on Instagram, they could be very messy, but like for me, the mess that I see on Instagram is very like, oh you're a homo. Oh you're going to hell, like bitch, you don't know me. Also, like I don't give a talk about you think. Twitter was the first time that like I experienced people's thoughts and opinions about me based on me, Like I felt like they were coming for me personally, they knew like they knew you.
Speaker 2: Yes, like they were like.
Speaker 6: Tomas from Phantasmas, You're a piece of ship for this thought, okay, for this tweet.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: So, so I went to a screening of Queer. It was a Taste maker screening. It wasn't giving, you know, premiere.
Speaker 2: I was just they.
Speaker 5: Told you and I went your influencer. It was giving influencer.
Speaker 6: It was giving, like we want you to come and you know, post about it if you liked it were like movie about Queer is based off a book, Okay, and it's Luca Guadanino's next film, it's Daring Daniel Craig.
Speaker 2: Okay and soon Okay, what else did Luca do? Luca did call me by.
Speaker 5: Your name Challengers?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: Luca's like very he's a very famous like he like he'd be doing the things right.
Speaker 7: Give him miss flowers, like I'm gonna give him as flowers, you know what I'm saying, Like Luca, like you like you be eating in film?
Speaker 2: Okay, But.
Speaker 6: Like I my tweet was no se Luca before a film titled Queer, it was giving very white Cis gay man because everyone in the film was a white Cis gay man. And it's not just like I should, I should also preface by saying Omar Apollo is in it, but Omar Apollo is in.
Speaker 5: It for one minute and a half and giving like cameo for Omar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and like it's not only queer, it's also called me by your name like Luca has I think a reputation of not really like hiring people of color unless you're like you know, and in that case, Zendea hired him because then there.
Speaker 2: It was the EP.
Speaker 6: So she brought Luca on and you're coming with receipts, no shade, like you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And I'm also coming at it from a point of like you're an artist. I'm like, I'm just pointing out what I see. And girl, the people on Twitter got mad, like when I.
Speaker 1: Didn't realize, do you have some of the tweets like.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize they were going out hard for Luca and but.
Speaker 1: Those are big movies. You wouldn't think that they would. And these people are fans. That's with fans. Do We actually had a whole episode on fans and how messy.
Speaker 6: Fans are messy. But I was like you were scared, yes, because they were. They were being mean, like they started coming for me, and like some of it was funny, no shade, Like someone was like, oh, so this is a book.
Speaker 2: This is based off a book, not a Hulu original, And I.
Speaker 6: Was like, that's funny because you're coming for me, Empire.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Yeah, shade, but no shape, but shade.
Speaker 6: And I was like ha ha, like you know, like I'm a I'm a respond I responded with like the the clip of Lord roach being like you ate that.
Speaker 1: I like when people know how to fight fire with fire with like something funny and then it's a good exchange on the thread and I'm like, I'll go down, but.
Speaker 2: Serious to me, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I want and how are you mad about my opinion?
Speaker 5: That is true though, exactly, Like a lot of people were.
Speaker 6: Saying, oh, the word queer in this scenario is like used as a derogatory term, like back in the day they used to be, like they used to call people in the alphabet mafia, Oh, you're a queer. But I'm like that would also go for queers who are people of color. Everybody was queer, so.
Speaker 2: Queer back then only was for white people, you know, which is not the case.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I think some some people were also like, oh, what did you expect, Like the writer is a white man, Luca is a white man, like, and that's something that I took away from that. I was like, you're actually right, like I shouldn't be expecting representation from from, you know, a white gay man when that's their experience, you know, that's their point of view, right.
Speaker 2: You're not watching Ava Duverna.
Speaker 6: You're you know, I think like helps me be like, Okay, that brings purpose to what I do as a as an artist, Like that is my path of being Like Okay, well I'm gonna just pave my own way, I guess. But I think that was the point of my whole tweet of being like sometimes it would be nice to not have to you know, blaze and and like, you know.
Speaker 1: They came for you considering you're a person of color, and you're like usually when we say something, it's like, okay, well they have a little bit more authority of it because we're the marginalized group and.
Speaker 2: This this does affect us if it affects all of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like you can't tell white game that they the majority.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And like the other thing is, like I think is Twitter messy is like a sub It's like a sub culture of our white gays messy, you know, like I think I think that is where it's like that's the tree and that's where it like falls down because no shade.
Speaker 2: A lot of the tweets that I.
Speaker 5: Were getting back were from the white gays because they.
Speaker 4: Probably love the movie. They they're like see me, yeah, see you you don't know that people don't see them because all you see is you.
Speaker 1: But also I think when we're in these different groups, we're like, hey, I can't focus on everybody. I could just focus on the people that I'm focusing on right now, and that's my people.
Speaker 2: And I guess they have every right to do that, right.
Speaker 1: But when we talk about inclusion and the storytelling for all of us, it would make sense that we're included because when it's time to piggyback off of us and you myself of like, oh, yes, we are, you know, marginalized, and you know all this hate comes in, it's like, but who gets the.
Speaker 2: Brunt of it? Yeah? Exactly who?
Speaker 1: When does it really be like, Okay, when we march in, who we marching for?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 4: It sounds like we the three of us, need to make a movie we make all yeah.
Speaker 6: And like the other thing not to like, you know, keep harping on this film, but like there's not much fem representation in the film and Luca's discography there tends to not be And I think like the only FEM representation that you do see in Queer is like the the theem representation is either you know, hated or literally disembodied to a point of like, that's not a real person.
Speaker 2: So you consider yourself a fem Yes.
Speaker 6: Okay, I think I I my non binary pinery puts me, like I think, very nicely in the middle where I think I've you know, my my everyday life is balancing the masculine and the feminine versions and parts of me to.
Speaker 2: Haves of a whole. You know what I'm saying. Because I'm seeing the nails and the arms.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that, you know, and the beast, and I think that that is I think what makes me me. But also like you know, I think the part of me wants to see more fem representation, you know what I'm saying. And like, I think all I was trying to say was that like the default lens of a queer story tends to be white his gaze and and.
Speaker 1: You know what, And this is where I'll hit you on that. It's like if you would have just tweeted that, yeah, then that could have been like that is the issue.
Speaker 2: You have to make it specific.
Speaker 1: But you also went to that movie as a critic the whole discourse. So and that's the thing that gets lost in Twitter and Internet in general. Everything is nuanced and it's only a certain amount of words, and people want to get off their ship. They know, they're like, are we here to actually have a conversation or I'm gonna win? You know?
Speaker 2: Did they increase the word limit what they used to be twenty?
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, yeah, but now it's giving dissertation down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he used to. I did.
Speaker 1: Like when Twitter when it was messy, but it was just like people were going at jabs.
Speaker 2: Like remember when Rihanna was on Twitter era age was doing so much.
Speaker 1: And she she this is when she was like the Navy era when she had the blonde like swoop things.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the hair was given, but I just remember good luck booking that stage.
Speaker 2: In one Sweet. I was like why.
Speaker 1: I was like, what's the problem why they keep going back and forth with each other?
Speaker 6: The reason, well, she was I feel like she she likes the like back and forth, she likes the clap back of it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because she was going back and forth with Tiana Taylor.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, I mean she this was when.
Speaker 1: What was her because Chris Chris Brown and that what I didn't That's when I was like, Arianna, you really it.
Speaker 2: Was had the rice cakes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay the last and I was like, okay, really.
Speaker 2: She did write it up, but.
Speaker 1: You said you said, there's like the fucking twitter and then it's a derogatory and it was like, you know, miss min you were That.
Speaker 2: Was a line that was absolutely cross. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think people want to talk to shit and do what they want to do. And that's so funny. That wasn't wait. Rihanna and Tianna was going at it.
Speaker 3: Well, Tianna jumped in because she's Chris's friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was like protest, we're not talking to you. And I think that was the Rihanna's energy about that because it was like girl. And then didn't somebody make their header Rihanna's photo the night that Chris hitter her.
Speaker 2: It looked like Tiana or maybe it was Caruci.
Speaker 4: I don't know which one did it, but it was like babe, you lost?
Speaker 2: Wait is now lost? Wait?
Speaker 1: This is the this is the Sierra tweet that really started. It was like trust me, Rihanna, you don't want to see me on or.
Speaker 2: Off the stage. That's when Rihanna was like, good luck with that stage. You speak up. I'm like yo, I said, if you're gonna start something. Give us that. It's giving us a plot, it's giving.
Speaker 1: Us joke bar for bar bars, and we can do something with it. It's just like when it starts getting long.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's why we don't need too many characters. Bring it back to one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you gotta get it in. You know who else was always in a Twitter beef as Elia Bank.
Speaker 2: Babe?
Speaker 4: But she with every race, every gender, every tax bracket, just any and everybody she could fight with.
Speaker 2: And didn she get banned from Twitter? Yeah, I mean like, but you.
Speaker 1: Know she she'd be wrong, loud and wrong. But there will be sometimes where she's like, you know what she read, she knows how, she's a library, and she knows how her from heart and now I'll give her that. And but also Twitter is toxic, so that's why she was thriving on The girl used to lean And then you're like, you know, she's the type of person that you're like, I know that you're tweeting in the dark. I know you're you're using this nothing is on in the house on the phone and.
Speaker 2: The screen is hitting your face and you're like, I'm I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Tell you why I oughta you know, It's like it's given too many a special martiniz because why are you up?
Speaker 3: How charged is your battery?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: I think that's why the Rihanna stuff was so fun because you knew she was just in her car on the way to something.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: She wasn't late night like when Trump was late night tweeting from the toilet.
Speaker 1: It was like, babe, give it bad. That's when that's when I really was like, oh, I'm through with Twitter, because it's like, hey, sir, you're a president. I don't want to see my First of all, I don't want to see you as a president, but I don't want to see my president tweeting. Do you know how like Calmon that is? Do you know how like pedestrian? You are a you are a president and you're using your actual things to write to the public. Somebody else should be on a sonographer, should be saying your words.
Speaker 2: You should not be.
Speaker 1: Doing that on your own. It just gave this is this is for this is for the commoners. I don't I don't like it, and people and I would see more negative things than positive, and so I was like do I really want that in.
Speaker 2: My head all the time.
Speaker 1: Remember, there was a woman who was like basically like talking about her day and like saying how like amazing It is like yes, She's like, oh, you know how to have a cup of coffee and then sit outside and with my husband And I.
Speaker 8: Was like, oh I couldn't like costly Emily, you know, they they turned into dragging this woman sharing a like just a sweet moment, and they took it to the next It was like.
Speaker 4: People were like people were like some of us don't have yards. Other people were like, I don't have a husband. That's single erasure. People were like, must be nice to be able to sit instead of go to work.
Speaker 2: It was like this it was the nicest tweet.
Speaker 4: It feels so good to wake up and have a couple of coffee with my husband in the yard before going to yoga or someone.
Speaker 2: And they were like this tweet sucks.
Speaker 6: Idam Mass I feel like that's also the issue with Twitter. It's like it's it's not giving, Like you can misconstrue, like misconstrue something really easily. Yeah, because you know, it's just plain text, you know what I'm saying, Like people can easily like not make sense of what you're trying to say.
Speaker 1: But That's why I tell people all the time. If you got something to say to somebody, why are you texting? You better pick up that phone. You gotta meet the main person. Because if I'm reading something, I'm thinking about your tone. Yeah, and your tone. I know how you speak. So I'm reading this and you're like, what's a question mark?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'm bothering you? Are you right? Like? What's see? We got there's a problem. What's up? What do you mean? What's it? Doesn't it doesn't sound inviting? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. So that's the same thing with Twitter when people are bringing things. I think, if you want to be toxic.
Speaker 2: And mean, you go to Twitter. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you if you want to say nice things, I don't know, you better get a Tumblr or something.
Speaker 2: You better like you better substack, substack. No threads nowadays, right, I think? Okay? No, Like I feel like Threads is kind of had.
Speaker 4: I was on it actively for like the first week, and then it was like.
Speaker 2: This feels like work. Why is it fat for you?
Speaker 5: Because it's connected to your IG? Okay, So, like the people who.
Speaker 6: Follow you on i G follow you on Threads and vice versa. Like who you follow on IG, you also follow on threats?
Speaker 2: Would you be putting on threads? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like whatever whatever I post on my ig gets syndicated too.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's kind of like is it connected.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're connected, But like I can also post, like I know, say I post what I post on Twitter on my threads.
Speaker 2: Okay, So can we read some of your tweets? Yeah, talk loud.
Speaker 1: I want to know what exactly are the talking about, like talking Toomas.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's an actual.
Speaker 1: Talks I like that already. That's your YouTube because you know that's where you can monetize.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I see like most of my Okay.
Speaker 2: So I don't explain that and just say it.
Speaker 6: Like I posted the photo of me at queer right, and then I posted another photo after that went viral of like people coming for me at another screening being like this was so good.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I have no critique, Sabrina Carpenter, you ate that to the Christmas thing and I was like, girl, it's not like I'm not saying my critiques no more because they will drag me.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what's like a regular like a regular tweet that doesn't have anything.
Speaker 4: To look at the last thing was we tweeted how about that, Yeah, the last thing you tweeted, let me go.
Speaker 2: Can I get into my Twitter? I don't even know I'd be deleting stuff.
Speaker 6: So you know the account film updates they post like a whole, but they post like all.
Speaker 2: The things about films pretty much on Twitter.
Speaker 6: They had posted the first look of my upcoming film, Queens of the Dead, and was like, starring, give me.
Speaker 2: In stuff scene you were an actor, and no, you don't. You do it.
Speaker 1: You are you are who you are, and I see it and it translate very well period on camera on screen.
Speaker 2: So what is it? What did you say?
Speaker 6: They So they posted the first look photo of Queens of the Dead and they said starring. You know, everyone that's in the photo except for me, and in the photo I'm It's pretty much like there's six spots and I'm the center spot in the photos.
Speaker 5: So then not even get named.
Speaker 2: They cropped you out. You're in the middle.
Speaker 5: I'm in the middle of the photo that was posted.
Speaker 6: They I'm not named, So they said everybody else who's in the photo except for me? And so I was like center snowflake spot but not name check is giving Angie K because ANGIEK is currently on. She's the center snowflake in this season of the Housewives call like City and she's.
Speaker 5: Eating down but she tends to get overlooked.
Speaker 6: And so that's what that's what you did for you because I was like, you know what I'm saying, like they overlooked meriends now I know the more you know, But like Housewives of Salt Lake City right now is it's so good. No, like not to be like riding for them, because I don't really ride for them.
Speaker 2: They are they are very specific forms.
Speaker 6: Yes, but it's very similar to like the height of when Atlanta was good like that, that's the yes when need was popping white refrigerator.
Speaker 5: Yeah, girl, let's get you a home, very very bad.
Speaker 6: Heats, give me beat okay, And that's one of my tweets like that.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's like, you know, like regular can't see the picture. Yeah, yeah, we have to add it.
Speaker 4: Well add it in the dump. Yeah, you're literally in the middle and the closest. They tagged everybody else.
Speaker 2: You literally everyone amazing.
Speaker 1: Do you hate that when someone's just talking about your looks? You're like, wait, I have no girl, don't you down?
Speaker 2: I don't do it for that you know me now, also another title for I'm not mad at that? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay, Marie, do you have any tweets that you the.
Speaker 3: Last week that I tweeted or you just want me to read something that I tweeted?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay.
Speaker 4: The last thing that I tweeted was on November sixteenth, twenty twenty four, and I wrote, who's struggling more?
Speaker 2: Netflix? Or Tyson kept glitching? I love that. We love that.
Speaker 1: That was a good friend. Yeah, you really know how to bring it together. I can't even find my tweets, Like, how do you do that? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: I can't find my tweets? How you ain't been on Twitter that long? No?
Speaker 1: No, and I have. I have twenty nine thousand followers. Yeah yeah, okay, so this one this was a long time ago. But brownies with or without nuts, the nuts are unnecessary and fuck up My chewing float brings nothing to the table except chaos. Individuals who want nuts in their brownies are unstable and cheating relationships.
Speaker 2: They went viral, So I do what I can.
Speaker 3: Brownie, and I don't really like nuts and anything, honestly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I mean this little snack had nuts in it that I just had it was Nasty Boots.
Speaker 2: Nasty Boots. I don't like it. It's not for me.
Speaker 1: And but also, you know what, I think like the Internet. It just I'm trying to figure out when it was peak, when it was like, oh, this is a safe space. And I think it's when like Christian Lubatons was a big deal. I think, what's that like the twenty ten, two thousand, two thousand and ten, Yeah, twenty ten. I think that was when they had that specific filter that when you you do on Instagram where you're like, it's kind of orange cpa CP.
Speaker 2: Yeah, used to be that girl.
Speaker 3: I think I was like, Okay, this is like Bengie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I took the photo today, but maybe I took it in nineteen thirty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, CPS sometimes gives a wad in the water.
Speaker 2: Gives John Legend's voice.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, Yeah, struggled, but we got the shot.
Speaker 2: We got the you might need. That's a good clip. Wished to be but yeah, shot.
Speaker 1: Is there any time that you've seen a friend tweet something and it maybe be like I don't know if I like you, like I remember you know, I'm not speaking of the person's name, but I remember they were tweeting this person was tweeting crazy about the bear, and they were just like this is not Chicago, Like this doesn't make sense, Like they were just they kept talking about the bear and our our beloved ioe isn't it And it was just like, no slander on the bear. Our girl is doing it in the in the show, and let's talk about that, like that's that's It's kind of like probably the fans of queer like, can we just uplift this because we need more of this or more of this person so quite quite on set?
Speaker 2: Damn Yeah. So that maybe that's how.
Speaker 4: Now I felt I stand beside your tweets about it. Having never seen the movie. I just saw the trailer and I was like, I can't.
Speaker 2: And I like Daniel Craig.
Speaker 6: I mean, he was really good in it like that, you know, I saw, you know, he's snatching he's snatching nominations left and right right now because of it.
Speaker 1: But like I think being I think being in this industry and then talking about people or thinks, it's a tough one, especially if you're doing it on a platform like Twitter, because it could come off shady.
Speaker 6: You know what I was thinking Nicole Kimmen is doing press right now for baby Girl, and there's a clip of her that's going viral from pop Crave, who is also a Twitter page, being like, Hi, where pop Crave? And she's like huh, She's like who what pop Crave? And then she starts laughing because she's like, oh, okay, pop And for people who know Popcrave, pop Crave is like they post all of the things, like all of like the high profile things on Twitter, and the fact that Nicole Kidman doesn't know that just shows I feel like, how how like detached from social media she is, which I think I want to be, like, I want.
Speaker 2: That, I want to be like that. But I think Nicole Kitman, who a MC.
Speaker 1: Got it okay, the mother of movies, is really sitting on like Twitter talking about crazy. Yeah she's and and That's what I'm talking about is like, if you are that big of a star for the president, you.
Speaker 2: Should not be like that.
Speaker 1: You should be having an assistant that stuff. When we hear their copy, it sounds like, oh, somebody who's an internal wrote that, not coming from you.
Speaker 4: Because that's the thing about Twitter. A lot of us learned that some of our faiths can't.
Speaker 1: Spell read, it's hard, can't can be read.
Speaker 4: But remember when amber Rose and Kanye were going at it and she called them a finger in the booty ass bitch she did.
Speaker 1: They took that and ran with it, honey. They were like, oh god, that's oh.
Speaker 4: She said, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings.
Speaker 2: And he was like, that's not okay. Remember don't kink chain our king.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't remember what he was saying, but whatever he was saying, I think he deserved it at the time.
Speaker 6: I mean from someone who is a finger in a booty ass bitch, Like, that's not.
Speaker 2: A fact. Yeah, And now what But Kanye was like.
Speaker 4: The only tweets in cat But is there anything about Twitter that you're like.
Speaker 2: Yes, positives, positives.
Speaker 4: Like for me, it was always like watching something live and live twelve yees because it's like we're all all watching we're all watching the halftime show, we're watching the Grammys, we're all watching the inauguration And why did j Lo say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah didn't you didn't you have some stuff go viral when like Bernie Bernie Sanders was sitting Yeah, Bernie the with the.
Speaker 2: Gloves something, Yeah, with the winter coats zipped.
Speaker 1: You were like you were like Bernie was like he has something else to do. He was going to the post office after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really good.
Speaker 4: But that that photo went viral, like we were putting Bernie in the boat with.
Speaker 2: For what is it called bird bird bird Bird? Yeah, what happened to great great memes.
Speaker 1: I like when things get meme If I think abbot elementary, they do great job of meming that. I think making fun and like a polite way, like cute something that we were like, we're all, we're.
Speaker 2: All in it. I could appreciate Twitter for that, but we it's lost the plot. It's lost the plot.
Speaker 4: Now people are paying to be verified because they took away all the checks.
Speaker 2: Oh that also took it down a notch and it's like what Elon bought it? It was like, well, I'm gonna go, I'm a head.
Speaker 6: Out and if you have a blue check, then you can get paid if your stuff goes viral.
Speaker 5: That's how people monetize Twitter.
Speaker 3: But they're paying for Twitter.
Speaker 6: Yeah now now yeah, like if you have to pay for it to get paid, that's dumb. So people engagement farm, which is what it's called, and.
Speaker 1: You know what I think, And the making the money of this stuff has taken away from the fun because when I was having the most fun, the money was just happening. But now it's like that's the that's got to be on your brain constantly, like how how were we gonna get this paper, how were we gonna get that bag? How are we going to make this content? And so it's just not I think that's what's driving so many people now, and it's and that's what that's what's missing the storytelling. It's like what can I do to like blow up?
Speaker 2: And it's like.
Speaker 5: Just just live, like yeah and then you'll blow up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the one thing that I dude like about TikTok. They have this viral moment now, this this trend where it's like a muppet and people are saying, like the worst times that has ever happened.
Speaker 2: They just keep using slides of the same muppet.
Speaker 1: The video that had me like crying in my eye is not crying crying in.
Speaker 2: My eye, which is like crying in my mouth, crying my nipples.
Speaker 1: But this boy, he goes to the gas station, he comes out, he goes to the bathroom. He's not sitting on the toilet, but you know, he got his butt out. He's like, all of a sudden, he feels like this burning sensation in the crack of his butt. A bee has stung him in his butt.
Speaker 2: He gets up.
Speaker 1: He comes out, he's telling his parents, like a bee stung me, and they're all laughing because they're like, how is this not a funny moment. But then he's like, he's feeling ill, spelling, very sick. He is allergic to be Oh my god, he just did not know that until this moment.
Speaker 2: Stung in his ass.
Speaker 1: And so he's in his car with Fortunately, so he's his parents is in one car, his grandparents are in another car.
Speaker 2: They're like, he can't breathe. He's literally his throat is closing up.
Speaker 4: There's no bee stung him in the butt, because if my butt starts burning at a gas station, I'm like, oh, I must.
Speaker 1: Know, because then you know that he must like the bee dies and you see the toilet.
Speaker 2: So then he pulls he had to pull the bee out. Oh my god. So then what's doing in the bathroom. He was taking a pe taking a dump as well.
Speaker 4: He's like he was like occupy, you know, when you.
Speaker 2: Try to reach I'm in there. He is like, I'm not decent.
Speaker 1: So then he can't breathe. So his par parents they're in a car. He's like, okay, we're going to the emergency room. And then his grandparents are in another car.
Speaker 2: They're driving.
Speaker 1: They're trying to get there as fast so he doesn't literally die from this beasting.
Speaker 2: They're on the way to the hospital.
Speaker 1: He gets to the hospital, they're like, okay, they rush him.
Speaker 2: They tell the doctors what happened. They get a phone call.
Speaker 1: Grandparents got in a car accident all the way to the ambulance, so they had to go. They're going to another hospital. They took their grandparents to another hospital. His dad and mom had to leave him to go to this with his fees. They were like, you got a beasting, you'll be fine, right, you're in the hospital.
Speaker 2: We got to go to the grandparents.
Speaker 5: Why didn't they just take the grandparents to the same.
Speaker 2: Hospital because they had two different cars. I guess they were doing like a family.
Speaker 5: Trip or whatever in a one stop shop, right, So then they.
Speaker 1: Go to the parents, the grand the grandfather survives whatever, and then and then you know, the son, he's Okay, he's fine. Two weeks later, grandfather dies, like that is it is a wild wait? But the grandfather was fine.
Speaker 2: The grandfather was fine, but then I think died. I don't know. I can't remember. If it's from the it was a.
Speaker 1: Bee it Why did you tell this dirt?
Speaker 2: But it was every slide I was. I was like, no, I said, yes, more of this. Tell us the worst time in your life. I need it. It's beautiful. I do love a good story.
Speaker 4: But I think everybody you need it, right, you need me some twists and turns, say something and then if it's it's funny, then.
Speaker 2: That's a plus. Yea.
Speaker 1: Do you have like if you were to do a Sola moment on Twitter? Yeah, do you have a story that's like each moment you're like, what are we on the edge of our seat?
Speaker 2: No, you gotta keep going. Yeah, what's your resa, Tisa?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What is my recess? Lisa?
Speaker 6: It would probably be like like something from high school, you know, in high school?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went to high school in Manhattan. Oh yeah, already know? Did you alternative high school? What's that mean?
Speaker 3: That means the kids probably can't really.
Speaker 1: The kids needed special attention because they need, they need to be smaller, a smaller school. I went to an alternative high school. My mine your business and watch your mount.
Speaker 6: So the alternative high schools are the ones where like like you would you would have like a uniform.
Speaker 2: No, no uniform.
Speaker 1: But like I went to School of Physical City and so I went there, and you know, all the kids that went there were cool. They were like air maxes, they got they're wearing they're wearing name brand jeans, fat all of that.
Speaker 2: So and they're cool. These are cool, these are cool city kids. I was not.
Speaker 1: I was not cool, you know I was. I was wearing the bear buffer. I was not wearing a north face.
Speaker 2: The marshals wom yes, and I there.
Speaker 1: And then my mom smoked cigarettes, so I had a couple of holes in mind. So and I smoke like cigarettes.
Speaker 2: It was not It was not. But I I went to alternative school would.
Speaker 5: Have been friends with you.
Speaker 1: You think I don't want one friend that I was cool with. She her name is Jordana. She looked like like a Hondurian Aliyah.
Speaker 2: So we was cooler. Yeah, and she addressed yes, yes, com DC one. So I went. They ran me up out of there. They ran me about it.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 1: I I ended up like, uh, a girl that I was friends with, you know, somebody she lost her virginity. You two up, you're fooling around with And the girls were mad. They were mad. They were like the sugarcoating.
Speaker 2: They wanted to avoid me bad to leave. I had to leave it.
Speaker 1: I went to another alternative high school where they also hated me.
Speaker 2: There, I was like, it's me, I'm the problem. Is the problem. It's me?
Speaker 1: And I came in and I was wearing like a clueless inspired outfit and this is in Spanish Harlem, so they were like they didn't care about clue.
Speaker 2: So I thought I was dion but I had me.
Speaker 1: I had knee high socks and they were like those look Arthur like for orthopedic, like it's shriving grandmama. But I with the chunky heels and the skirt like imagine you are ahead of your time. Yeah. And they did not like me because I was friends with another girl, my friend Kawana, who was like she was it, light skinned girl, light eyes, dated a guy named Otis and they were like how dare you and they hated her.
Speaker 2: And then I came in. I was like best friend, and you.
Speaker 3: Know how cool you have to be. The data guy named ODIs Otis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was security too.
Speaker 3: And for people to be like, that's a couple, Yeah, Otis is a.
Speaker 4: Yes, didn't look likea was coming.
Speaker 1: To see ODIs. They were the cutest couple. Everybody heard them. But they all I had.
Speaker 2: I had a time.
Speaker 1: They her to run me out of there too. They somebody threw skittles at me all day, Like.
Speaker 2: I was, how big was the bag of skittles? Family size?
Speaker 1: And they were throwing and they only threw a certain colors, and then at the end of the day they threw the rest of the bag, which was just orange and purple, which is supposed to be the worst ones.
Speaker 6: So I mean, that's what Nicky says, but yeah, the worst one. Yeah, in her rider, it's like only green skittles.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: I did not like getting hit with the orange and purples, but I know I turned around and.
Speaker 2: I was like, who the fuck do the skittles?
Speaker 1: And they and then it was like these two two two girls. That was just like what I was like, you were getting.
Speaker 2: A penny prown because when you said the girls like this, I thought.
Speaker 1: Girl sisters yeah, yeah, who they was waiting outside ready to jump, mean, Sidney, how many alternative high schools did you go?
Speaker 2: Just went to two after that one.
Speaker 1: I was like, well I just gotta stay, I guess, saying we got to work it out.
Speaker 2: But there was a girl named Mushy. She her name is Muschine. She was trying to mush me. For sure.
Speaker 4: I already can see what Mushy looked like in my mind. Mushy looked like one of the bad baddie South girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She always something like a slippy shot.
Speaker 2: She had the bang that you know was curled when you used to like curler.
Speaker 1: That was the soft one was tight, Yeah, it was, it was. And she had the like the vans and leather and she would she would have the Jibo jeans and she was Yeah she was a bully and I was like, you are not.
Speaker 2: You are not going to do nothing to me.
Speaker 1: And then I had to stay at school till eight pm because they were like the.
Speaker 2: Blood is outside thick out the back.
Speaker 1: No, I said, well, you know, they don't care about school. They're not doing the homework, so they're just waiting outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they was for you. They're playing spades.
Speaker 4: Those are the kids that bought the one notebook to school with no pan yeah nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, backpack empty just es.
Speaker 4: But you know what's then, you had to go through all of that to become the nice person that you are now, because you could be mushy.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's its cute to be mushy.
Speaker 1: No, I had to I had to really just lean on, you know, being nice to people, because I know that nice gets you a lot further than being mean.
Speaker 2: But do people respect nice? I respect nice? You respect? Yeah? Yeah? Me and almost all money they all.
Speaker 6: That sounds like I prefer a nice person. I was the only friends with nice people growing up.
Speaker 2: Well, you seem like a nice person. Yeah, I think I'm not.
Speaker 3: I feel like you seem nice.
Speaker 2: But I could also see like a Regina George in your past. It's no, I swear that's not.
Speaker 6: I think that's what people perceive me as before they know me, because that is what I give off.
Speaker 2: Really give off, like pretty cute off. Really, that's what people have told me.
Speaker 1: What eyebrows like that brows like Wumming's up to me. You know, I'm like, hey, party, let me go.
Speaker 6: But I think I understand what you're saying because people have told me that, like I give off mean girl, But that's just because I get scared. I get nervous, and that's the front I put up.
Speaker 5: But I think, yeah, I'm nice, No, you are, You're very nice.
Speaker 1: Should we do messages and get well probably get your advice with the messages?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, period? Yeah? Yeah, we didn't talk about porn on Twitter? How do you feel about the porn on Twitter?
Speaker 6: That's the only thing that you're that's keeping me on Twitter is my is my porn thread?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Girl, that's that's where I watch my porn on Twitter. It's so sad because if I give it to my Twitter, where am I gonna watch my porn?
Speaker 1: I see a lot of the waterfalls on there, like when I would when the last time I was on there, it would be a waterfall like the And that's when girls are squirting.
Speaker 2: Oh period. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And there's this one girl who's she's I mean, I don't are we can I say that on here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She's she's squirting and you think I think a super root as soon as super sporting.
Speaker 1: She's I mean so much moisture. I'm like, how much water do you drink? Like? I want aspire to be that hydrated. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I don't even look at it in a sexual way. I just look at it like, damn, I need to drink more water, Gatorade or pedialide or something like to squirt. Yeah, it makes me want to be a better person.
Speaker 2: Well, drink a babe.
Speaker 4: It's a lot that's still water that.
Speaker 2: The podcast has sponsored by water.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sponsored by squirt. Okay, what's the message? This is gonna be after this?
Speaker 2: But this is this?
Speaker 4: Christmas has already happened when you hear this, but this is the one that we have. I refuse to go to family Christmas.
Speaker 2: That's the title.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm Danny, first time messaging, so small.
Speaker 2: Backstory and I love a backstory when they send us.
Speaker 4: Okay, I love that period small backstory. I have tried my whole life to please my mother in any way. Example, I was married to a man for five years. I've been gay my whole life, but my mom has made.
Speaker 2: It so hard. Skipped it.
Speaker 3: This year I finally left my ex husband.
Speaker 4: My father and grandmother passed away, so I was in a low place by February.
Speaker 2: By February period.
Speaker 3: Did you go to an I was actually in the National On Society.
Speaker 4: In April, I met the most amazing woman, and we've now been together for going on seven months. As of Christmas, I talked her into going to Thanksgiving to my mom's because my mom said she'd act right, and she even offered us a room to stay in. I don't want to stay at my parents with my boods. I was shocked at this, so I decided to give it a try. My girlfriend agreed and thought that was a big step for my mom. So we go to Thanksgiving, and the entire time my mom made us feel very uncomfortable with the remarks she would make and say different little comments.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend and I decided we didn't feel.
Speaker 4: Comfortable and didn't feel comfortable to even go back for any visit, much less a holiday. I haven't told my mom I'm not coming for Christmas or New Year, but I feel horrible about it because it's Christmas. Then on the thirtieth is my dad's birthday, then New Year's, then a week later is the first anniversary of his death. YadA, Should I feel bad about not spending this time with my mother or do I feel good about staying home with the love of my life and making our first Christmas and new traditions the best ever.
Speaker 2: Here's a picture of us. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: See the picture, but you didn't attach You must have sent this for my android.
Speaker 2: Do I should.
Speaker 4: I feel bad about not spending this time with my mother? Or do I feel good about saying with my boo?
Speaker 2: What do we think?
Speaker 5: You know, I'm looking forward to creating my own.
Speaker 2: Sort of holiday traditions. So I say, you know, start that next chapter. Bull Also, you was just there for Thanksgiving? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like give mom one of the holidays. She got one, she messed it up. She don't get the next one. That's the cool thing about being an adult. You get to do what you want to do. That part, that's the only good thing about.
Speaker 1: Do you want to be homophobic? Do you want to be so homophobic that you don't see your family? If that's it, so be it stand ten toes down on your homophobia bed. But like, if you're gonna do that, then you're gonna miss out one the person or you know me, Has that ever happened to you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, when I came out, I got kicked out.
Speaker 2: When did you come out? I came out at sixteen? Oh, that's so young.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I live with my grandparents.
Speaker 2: Now, oh yeah, it was not having it well.
Speaker 6: I was with my mom at that time, so my mom kicks me out and then I moved in with my grandparents and I still live with.
Speaker 2: My grandparents to that day. Yeah, I'm in my childhood bedroom. Are you sing in a twin excel? Yeah, girl, in a twin bed. I'm not doing this with you. Twin bed. Yeah, it's like you're talking like Twitter right now. Girl, I'm safe sized metrics. This is a safe space. But also I don't pay rent because I live at home.
Speaker 6: I don't have to wash my dishes because sometimes my grandma watches them for me.
Speaker 5: And I don't have to cook dinner because my grandparents are one thousand.
Speaker 2: We got to open room. I want to. I'm having problems. I don't know where you are. You should check out that.
Speaker 7: And I know that's where you live.
Speaker 2: I know that's the copy yard.
Speaker 6: Took the boat to the PoDL I took a boat a bike both.
Speaker 5: I'm but that just goes to show how much I love y'all.
Speaker 2: But maybe I love maybe wait hold on the ocean for us. You the Hudson River Santa Maria losing.
Speaker 1: Promise, you screaming, I'm upset that you said you should check out that now and you shouldn't be like come live with me.
Speaker 5: No, I'm like, you gotta check out down on the first because what if you don't.
Speaker 1: Like she don't For all you were selling me, you were like, no, somebody's cooking, no dishes, and.
Speaker 6: I feel like, you know, I'm chill. My grandparents are chill. I have a dog. It's just one cat, but the dog and a cat, but they chill.
Speaker 5: I mean my dog is a little crazy, but you know he nice kind of dog.
Speaker 2: His name is Rico, but he's not.
Speaker 4: Yeah he got a backstory. Yeah, what what's kind of collarco? God, it got spikes on it.
Speaker 5: No, it's a regular No, it's regular blue.
Speaker 6: If it were if we go were mine mine, oh Gucci, it would give Louaton around his neck, it would be a little but you know my grandparents dog.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you got to switch it up and it be like the best for Rico. Like, but what who's paying for that?
Speaker 2: Like me?
Speaker 6: I mean they always become for me for like all my packages, because you know, I you proach it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I purchased a lot. You know. You know what I'm saying, Like, Jessica Simpson just broke the shoes. I was like, thank you? Are you serious? Yeah? She gave me like five pairs of shoes. I would not have guessed those were Jessica Simpson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gid not giving Jessica.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I stand by Jessicas. I stand by that Jessica, Little Jessica Simpson mixing on my wife.
Speaker 3: Sorry Sarah, Jessica Parker Simpsons.
Speaker 2: They should do it, they should.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this has been incredible. We went on a journey, so many things and many start I.
Speaker 3: Don't know how we ended up in stan Island, but we did.
Speaker 1: We did a myself. It might be the title as well. That'll take us, That'll take us somewhere. Tomas, what do you have to promote with us?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't want to promote Twitter. Don't follow me on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Don't don't.
Speaker 6: It's private anyway, so you can't even get in if you wanted to.
Speaker 2: You he outside of the club. You can't even get in.
Speaker 6: But you can follow me on I g at Tomatoes underscore. That's like Tomato without the E. Because my name is Tomas, my toast, which kind of sounds like Tomato.
Speaker 3: I love that that's your real name. That was your screen name like.
Speaker 6: Noah, Well no, my aim was t J.
Speaker 1: A k. A.
Speaker 6: Thomas, which is my email today. Yahol do not Yahoo girl.
Speaker 2: We're not doing all that. I'm an AOL girl.
Speaker 1: Everybody like to email you. Everybody send your mess That is our new email, t J. You can find me there right now if you want to.
Speaker 2: Open up a new account or you know Netflix.
Speaker 4: Or when I you yeah, really do live with your grandparents Aol dot com.
Speaker 2: I don't make hurt. I know it's yeah. No, it's okay, it's okay. I'll change it one day.
Speaker 4: No, you don't have to have to leave it now, because this is what the listeners will message you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get the requests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the messages, messengers period from the mess.
Speaker 2: Okay. So you you promoted that you you have music. I have music.
Speaker 6: You can check out some of my singles on Spotify or wherever you listen to music. And also I have a film, Queens of the Dead, which is coming out hopefully sometimes soon.
Speaker 2: I have no clue.
Speaker 5: That's not my journey, that's not my ministry.
Speaker 2: I just show up and and do.
Speaker 1: They will be there, Queen Queen.
Speaker 6: It's giving horror comedy of the roomain old legacy zombie films, which is like the first kind of start of zomblification. Georgi Romero passed away, but his daughter is kind of taking the reins and is queering the cannon, so to speak.
Speaker 1: And so let me tell you, Tomas, this pr train, honey, you give us.
Speaker 2: You're gonna give us some tea and some fashion the elevator.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, are you so much from us?
Speaker 2: You have to come back.
Speaker 1: We obviously have to hang after this as well, because I don't know when your.
Speaker 2: Boat is leaving. Where's the last What time is the last boat?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a thirty, But it's fine a minute.
Speaker 2: We'll do something downtown South Street. Yes, yeah, that'd be really easy for me. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, you guys, keep sending your messages, keep reviewing us on Apple and we love the little comments that you live on Spotify.
Speaker 2: Keep gassing us up, send us all of your love, goofby beat you next to me. Yes, it's always mess and living when you're with us.
Speaker 4: Mess with Sydney Washington and Marie Foston is a production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeartRadio podcasts created and hosted by Sydney Washington and Marie Foston. Executive produced by Olivia Aguilar and Hans Sonny, super produced by Becca Ramos, Edited and mixed by Brian Jeffries.
Speaker 3: If you would like your messages read on air, please email us at mess Thepodcast at gmail dot com, or call for your messages to be played at seven six three two eight zero six five eight eight