Speaker 1: What's up, friends, and welcome in to Fantasy Pros. This is the Fantasy Football podcast aka The Extra Point. I am Chris Welsh. We've got Andrew Erickson here for the season finale. Yes, the season finale of The Extra Point on Discord, but it's not the end of the Discord shows. No, we are always live on Discord. You have like little mini shows with ericson and I. If you have access to the Discord, so go to Fantasypros dot com slash chat today. That'll take you to the Discord. There's lots of free stuff like these rooms. We've got multiple shows, Joe myself and Boggs. We are there every Monday two pm Eastern for out of bounds unless it's like a crazy holiday going on like this past week. But we've got that live show where you can sit in the audience ask questions. We've been doing this all season long at two pm Eastern on Thursdays, season finale, going away for just a tiny bit. We'll be back earlier than you know it. But we've also got some extra cool ones Worman Fits five pm Eastern on the first Tuesday of each month, Fits and Bogman at five pm Eastern on the thursd T third Tuesday of each month, and we'll probably get a few of us, you know, probably get ericson and I coming back for a special edition or two. So go and check it out today fantasypros dot Com, slash Chat, and then if you want to upgrade, you can have access to everything like our amas and a bunch of our premium channels, but there's some free stuff out there. Ericson. It's the season finale. We were waving bye bye to the Extra Point, which was a pretty wildly successful show that we started this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, this is the show.
Speaker 3: Has been a ton of fun, getting the one on one time with the listeners of the Discord community. Me and you get into kind of talkball, talk shop, kind of go off script a little bit, which is always kind of a fun part of just taking questions because we kind of go off the rails sometimes, which is for better or worse, you know. Sometimes we got to get real back into fantasy. But with not as many questions in the queue today just because we're in the championship week, just give us that luxury.
Speaker 2: But as always, we suck at Lighting Round.
Speaker 3: That's where we're going to prove upon in twenty twenty five you get better at Lightning Round. We should get all the questions today because it's not as much. But now, man, it's been a lot of fun. I'm glad that we introduced it and I hope that the listeners enjoyed it, and please give us, give us feedback if there's any way you guys could think we could improve this show again. I think that the formula's pretty good. There's no taking questions, getting people in the chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, it's been a lot of fun, and we'll bring it back at some point next year. But hey, you know, what do they say the time of part makes the heart grow fonder? Is that the phrase sure?
Speaker 1: That sounds about right? That sounds about right to me. I'm definitely an off script guy, and yeah, we'll be. We were even talking about maybe we'll even jump in Ericson and I doing a kind of like a once a month like we've got with some of these offerings football season kind of. You know, it's going to take its little rest coming up here soon. We've still got plenty of shows on the Fantasy Pro YouTube channel. Ericson and I still doing two together. We'll be doing the predictions and the prop show on Betting Pros going through the actual NFL playoffs all the way up to the Super Bowl. Slight little break out there, we'll actually be going to Vegas and hanging out together the entire Fantasy Pros, So shout out if you are a Vegas person, hit us up and might even do a little Fantasy Pros meet up in February when our entire company is out in Vegas and then the football we'll start ticking back up as we are going to be sending I believe some people out to the Combine. We're gonna have tons of coverage here and we'll have a whole bunch of others, So make sure you're just locked in and tuned into everything here at Fantasy Pros, whether it's on the podcast feed or the YouTube. We got lots of offerings for you. So yeah, it's gonna be a little bit lower key. We do have some questions in the queue that we're going to hit here for a little bit. I will say this weird week. Weird Championship week centered around a mid week Christmas and multiple Christmas games and massive decisions. I don't even know what to make of it. Though I had an incredible Christmas betting day, which made Christmas even better and a pretty good start too. You know what's left out there in the playoffs? You know I've told you I'm in that championship FFPC. This was the final, This is the final week, might've been pentathlon. All comes down to this the final week as well. But I did get trounced on Monday. Going into the finals of our Fantasy Pros Company League, I had the lead. I was up by a fraction of a point with Jordan Love going up against the Packers defense, and I lost. I lost to the Packers defense with Jordan Love because they were so good. So I got trounced from there. So only a couple championships on the line here, but some big dollar ones. Is honestly what I really care about. Ericson any other viability for this week seventeen for you want to share before we get to everybody.
Speaker 2: No, I may. I have two teams left in the championships, one of them.
Speaker 3: I care about both of them honestly a lot, so I'm very looking forward to seeing it, and actually I had so. On Christmas morning, instead of opening presents, I was checking my fantasy teams of course, and I had noticed I wasn't in the championship and I had to do a double take because the commissioner had mistakenly put me into the consolation bracket.
Speaker 2: And I was like, wait, what happened?
Speaker 1: They manually did it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he was like pulling the scores or some for some reason and he just made a mistake, which it is probably fine, but uh, I was like, hey, like, is there something I'm missing here? Like, I'm pretty sure I won last week because I remember, you know, watching because I had Josh Jacobs and Tuckercraft and I was down by a couple of points, so I needed them to do it like enough against the Saints, which they did for me to get the win. And I looked at it and I was like, wait, why am I in the non super Bowl? Like no, like I should be in there. And they're like, oh, like sorry, like it's fine, so they fixed it. So make sure that your league is doing everything the right way. Also, be sure to make sure the payouts.
Speaker 2: Are all, you know, the most important.
Speaker 3: It's all agreed upon about what it is. I know that it's probably kind of too late now at this point because we've already had three games play, so like it's easy for you to for like one person, like hey, like I'm already down by twenty points, Like let's split it.
Speaker 1: Well, we had a league. We had We're going to get to questions. We had one league. It was on sleeper. It was really weird where they didn't do stack correction, so like they crown the person going to the next round, but then they stack corrected it on Thursday morning after waivers and then they didn't make the move.
Speaker 2: They didn't make.
Speaker 1: The move of the person that got stack corrected into the championship, and it caused chaos in a league. So once everybody step up our game, make sure everybody is locked in. Get that many get that money money. Hopefully the did Zigger worthy going and hopefully we got some good plays for this week in the final of the Fantasy Football Championship, which we assume you guys are all doing unless you know you do the crazy stuff, but I know some people are forced into it. Erickson, you're ready to get to the people for the last time. Not to do it people, all right, but for the season, it's crazy. Banshee bans she's up here. Banshee style, which you got for Week seventeen. With whatever games are actually left. You have to unmute though, going once, going twice. Re ask your question bad start, bad start for the season finale ATV, which still looks like a Sonic character to me, what's up ATV?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, it's the Knuckles meme guy. But yeah, how are you guys doing? I hope you had a good Christmas? It was definitely an interesting two games. Yesterday's kind of crazy how two top teams did as badly as they did, which kind of screwed me over because I had Pickens and Schultz in one league. But luckily King Henry came through, so that was kind of a nice stavior. I was kind of curious if I should leave my roster the way it is right now. Right now I have DJ Moore left and Barkley but he's saying it no matter what and feeling. Do you think I should leave Steeling and DJ Moreton over like Jaden Reed or Waddle or Grendo or Connor if they get better?
Speaker 1: Oh man, those are some decisions there. Well, we determined because as we know, Ericson Christian Watson failed us. So the the Jayden Reid explosion could be coming, but I mean James Kaunt like I'm worried about. If James Garner was healthy, i'd be really good. But knowing he's banged up regardless, I feel like he's going to get less usage. Garrindo's a huge question mark. You're waiting until Monday. I'm really down on the Niners right now, and I just don't know what that health looks like. What do you think, man? Are you going to keep that lineup in there? He's got some really good decisions if you wanted to pivot.
Speaker 3: Though, I mean considering So this is the same So this is the same one of these part of Pickens and Dyald schultzon So he did say his star Derrick Henry, but I would say that overall he's probably like down compared to like what it was like before the game started because obviously, like two guys failed to need expectations of one guy surpassed. So you're probably in a bit of a hole. Look, man, if Christian Watson doesn't play like, I think you gotta play Dadan Reid like, I mean, Januy was your guy that's gonna go off this week? Right in the Prediction Show, and that was before.
Speaker 1: I love but yeah it was Jayden Reid woul get a question down.
Speaker 3: But if Christian Watson wasn't play, like did we seen Reid have like number one receiver overall finishes this year? Like I get that he's been disappointed, but like, if it's ever gonna happen for him, it's going to be against the Vikings, Like I think that is going to go.
Speaker 1: Not so that the Life actually moved down. I haven't looked today, but I was watching it. It was at like forty nine and then went down to like forty eight or it's like forty nine and a half, then went down like forty eight and a half or forty eight over the weekend. So I got to keep monitoring that. But I think the over is going to be in play there. What about Grinda Grenda's an interesting one. Again. I'm down on the Niners in general, but if he is trending, his rank is just kind of you can't read anything into it. He's in like the fifties right now because people don't know, could you is he worth even risking if you don't have like like we might have solid news by Friday. But if you don't, like, would you want Garrindo in there if he was playing over at Jayden Reid?
Speaker 2: I think so. But you have to have your bat.
Speaker 3: You have to have Patrick Taylor ready to go, Like you can't take a zero on Monday night.
Speaker 1: You know what if on Friday they said like, hey, he's good to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if he's good to go, like I'm playing Grenda like I don't. We've been down this road before. If they're the healthy running back for the forty nine ers is like deemed healthy enough by Coylle Shannon and they get the full work cloud, like we don't get any of this bs, like, oh, he's gonna be on a snap share like Shanahan doesn't do that. Patrick Taylor played eighty percent of the snaps, like I get the debo was also involved, but he just plays Whoever the running back is all all the snaps and Brenda.
Speaker 1: Is expected to practice this week. That's the word on the street that's out there.
Speaker 3: So it's it's early though because it's because they play on Monday, so like Thursday is like a Wednesday practice. So yeah, but yeah, news that Granda is gonna play.
Speaker 1: Yeah Friday, if you get like practicing Friday, like maybe Grenda's a play and then you're taking out feeling. Yeah, yeah, okay, I think it's a good play. Uh Dota.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have a couple of question about like this is the final week of the season, so I have like some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to spike three guys.
Speaker 2: Wow, he did more, and so.
Speaker 1: You have to start three. You got to talk really into the mic. We're having a hard time hearing you say you have to start three. You have to start Yeah, you can hear you better.
Speaker 3: I think I think I think you're just going to start the first three guys you said, Yeah, Pooka and Brian Thomas Junior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, those are like those are elite options out there, like James Connor. Don't care about it. I don't even remember what the other DJ Moore was in there. No thanks, Like those are top three. I think those are three top twelve ranked or.
Speaker 3: No, the top ten, even if it's Picket like I Picket targeted ed Brown like twenty times.
Speaker 2: Puka's rank to A Brown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pooka's ranked two, Thomas's rank seven. A J. Brown is ranked eight so far in the consensus rank, So pretty good.
Speaker 2: Spot.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty good spot. Wish I had that, I would have been amazing. Copretis well, subdreadis Hi, guys, what's going down? Merry Christmas?
Speaker 5: Merry Christmas, Merry Late Christmas?
Speaker 2: Boxing Day?
Speaker 1: What is is it?
Speaker 5: Just like that's Canada?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what is that about? It's just like returning stuff or.
Speaker 2: I don't I thought it was a UK thing. I don't know it was Canada.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know anything. Yeah. Maybe it's just as boxes, Like there's a lot of garbage. It's garbage Day that's on Mondays on at my house. It's at Mondays at like nine am.
Speaker 5: Or is it a day to remember the horrible Tyson Tyson fight like that kind of box?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a celebration to all the boxes that met their demise after Christmas. So it's like it's like d Day for boxes. So all right, dretis we figured that out. What what do you got?
Speaker 5: Three real quick start sick questions? Is that's okay? Perfect culture? Dolphins for for dsd.
Speaker 1: Oh look do you have an instant reaction there? Ericson let's say culture ranked number one? Oh yeah, giants, I love that. Yeah, they're going up again Giants. They're rank number one on there and what was the other Colts and Dolphins? Dolphins ranked two against Cleveland.
Speaker 2: So it's good. I mean, I'm just gonna play the Colts.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play the Colts too. Great, great option to have. All right, what's the number two?
Speaker 5: Most of my teams I struggle with about the same. Uh if or for the running backs between Cuba, Rico' Daddell Charbona Jerome Ford was wondering, so you got to do two? Yeah, just do two for them or rank them however you want.
Speaker 2: I played, but yeah, Cuba, Oh, I'm.
Speaker 5: Sorry, that's right, Thursday night, My bad Cuba, Rico daddle Derome Ford.
Speaker 1: So two out of those, yeah, I mean, like you had you played Sharbonay and that was great. Cuba is an absolute must in the top twelve. Love me some Cuba. And then I would, oh, yeah, Philly, I'd probably. I mean, Jerome Ford went off last week in a great matchup. It's not that it's like a phenomenal matchup, but I'll take Ford against Miami, then Rico against Philly. Right now, okay, so number three.
Speaker 5: How are we feeling about Chigo? Kwonko this week. I'm tired of you know, Najoko's hurt always getting an mri.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 5: But he's playing, you know, like him over over Najoku with his massive amount of targets he's had the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: What a great setup. Try to thank you so much. Ericson Wax poetically about your Chika Konku.
Speaker 2: I would not play him over in Joku.
Speaker 1: So not over that was your opportunity Joku.
Speaker 3: And Joko is DTR's guy, like all, he doesn't get bazillion targets from DTR.
Speaker 2: So I mean, if joke he's playing, I'm gonna play.
Speaker 1: But is DTR going to be playing?
Speaker 2: I think so he's supposed to play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's supposed to question it hole in the like Jake, but not over in Joku.
Speaker 1: So if it wasn't in Joko, if it was like you know, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I mean, if it's like I mean, I think that he's just the number one streamer. I guess like you have a Brian Bowers, Kittle, Smith Hawkinson Laport. I'm playing all those guys over him, playing Craft over him. I like Hunter, Henry over him too. Henry has been more consistent, But then after that, after that, it's like jig, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's the I Show Speed number one streamer. I shouldn't know that. I think I'm right. I don't know. Maybe he's not the number one streamer kai you usually watched it in streaming gamers Show Speed Aiden No, No, all right?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Gorgea Corgor?
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, can you guys hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We got you. What's up?
Speaker 7: Man? Not much? You guys had a great Christmas?
Speaker 1: Thanks man? Yeah, we're good. Glad to be back here, back in the suddle. What's up?
Speaker 5: Not much?
Speaker 7: I have two questions. I'm in the championship in two leagues. I have a tough one. Hopefully I can ask this. But I have Connor right now debating between starting him or Keenan Allen for tonight. My other running backs are Gibbs and Cooke, who I want to keep in. My other receivers are Higgins and I'm monra So how do we.
Speaker 1: Do Thursday questions? But Kanan? You started Kanan because James Connor is questionable to play?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay?
Speaker 1: Perfect? What's number two?
Speaker 7: Next one is tough? By having a joke? Who my other backup? Is uh strange on Jacksonville. There really isn't any other viable tight ends to pick up right now other than maybe Hagebee.
Speaker 1: Yeah playing Joe, but yeah, you're in a great You're in a great spot. There's no yeah, no butts in Joko's your play and then if in Djoku for some reason didn't play, extra Strames is a pretty great option.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean he's that amazing, but he's still pretty good.
Speaker 3: He got like hurt last like his thing. His usage was really weird last week. That's kind of why he was bad.
Speaker 1: So yeah, mad Dog, what's up? Chris Rutho, you know emy? Yeah, what's up? Sorry, I'll myriopolics.
Speaker 8: I just want to make sure so I have uh, I know y'all don't do Thursday questions, but I do have Charbonne.
Speaker 2: You graben I started.
Speaker 8: Okay, we gotcha, that's what I figured. But I also have Jamo and Jerome Ford fighting for my last flex position. I know y'all are pretty high on Jmo this week, but I just didn't know if y'all would want to get with Ford. I know, I'm kind of scared of Ford just because like that one run kind of petitive stats last week, So I just didn't know if I expecting.
Speaker 1: That it's a Jamo versus Ford question.
Speaker 8: Yes, because I assumed i'd probably go ahead and play Sharmaday. So but those were the three that I was I was trying to figure out in my two fleck spots.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, I'm Jame. I mean, I'm I'm the one that's high on JMO this week, and I say Rickson's not, but I had him in the predictions. I think he's going to destroy the forty nine ers, so that's easy my play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ford just doesn't like you, like again, if you look, obviously he has big play potential, which you showed last week. But like there's just a scary floor with any Browns game offensively with DTR. It just or Bailey's appy, Like I know that they said DTR is starting, so but still, I mean, Jamo's in a great Spot's been somebody else like cold Receiver, then yeah, go forward, but Jamo is Yeah, keep.
Speaker 1: Them JMO the play Ladies and gentlemen, if you my friends have enjoyed hanging with us this season, whether you're listening on the podcast, whether you exclusively listen on the Discord. By the way, somebody didn't mention before Discord gets to hear this like a day before. That's another cool event. Not only did you get to ask your questions, but if you're hanging out in here, you can hear this the day before. But if you've enjoyed it this season, just a small opportunity for you to give back that is not going to take anything, but like a minute of your time is checking out our survey. We've got the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast survey to go to Fantasypros dot com slash survey. Can share your feedback, help us improve. All it takes is about a minute or two Fantasypros dot Com slash survey. Say whatever you like, pods that you'd like, you know, if you like the Discord shows, maybe you want more, maybe want less. I don't know, Erickson said before we go off the rail sometimes, but let us know any of the takes on any of the stuff fantasypro dot com slash survey. We would be very appreciative if you did.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: Leo, Leo's in the house. What's up? I am Sparta that's the picture that he's got, the spart of picture, but is Leo gonna come up Leo in three. I'm gonna if I could, If this is like a visual show, I would do whatever his name is, kicking the guy in the hole. No, Leo, guys, you did it too, Hey, guys, twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: But what's up? Yeah, Marry Christmas? Yeah, really quick?
Speaker 4: So I'm really I don't really, I just have a defensive question because I didn't talk the Ravens and the guy to case some Now down by seven?
Speaker 2: Do I go with Seattle defense or Chargers defense?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Those are a good one. Those are both right next to each other. Those are four and five. Chargers are ranked four against New England. Seattle's going up against Chicago. Oh that was the Thursday one. I figured. Of course, I got hit with a Thursday question ericson what did you do or the decision did you make?
Speaker 2: I played the Chargers.
Speaker 1: D Also, I'll play the Chargers because Seattle score or Chicago scored those points? Remember, m M yeah.
Speaker 3: Well the thing is Scale Williams doesn't try interceptions, so he just takes a bazilion sack.
Speaker 1: He just runs around for thirty minutes. It's crazy, but lucky, I said there. I feel like I said they're right wrong. Bah, We've talked to him a million times, but people are really Oh did I not invite on? I was about to say, people are struggling getting up here today after Christmas? We're doing this is his little struggle. What's up?
Speaker 5: Hey boss?
Speaker 4: How you doing that?
Speaker 9: Was on you?
Speaker 10: I was just saying, I'm looking at you call my name.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I got a one hundred percent was I was like, looking like, why is he not coming up? You're always quick? But I hadn't clicked the button, so.
Speaker 5: I made a mistake.
Speaker 6: Don't do this, Do not go.
Speaker 10: I can try to keep your keepers in an auction league for the following year at the expense of having Justin Jefferson. Because right now I'm in a situation where if neighbors in London both sit, I'm playing Calvin Ridley in a waiver wire. So what I'm kind of curious on here is if you start looking at waiver wires, like if only one of those guys sits, do you want Calvin Ridley or are you throwing Romeo Dobbs, Because that's what's my option going to become if neighbors sits.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm so the decision here. The main thing is, uh, it's Dobbs versus who Calvin Ridley. Okay, Dods versus Calvin Ridley.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The keeper thing threw me off a little bit. So, uh, Dobbs without Watson is even more interesting. What do you think on that side?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's to play Ridley, but it's been the Jags. Yeah, it suck.
Speaker 3: So I get that he didn't pop off last time you played them, but it was a really good matchup for him. And again we'd like to think that, oh yeah, no Watson, Okay, Dobbs, but they just have this.
Speaker 2: They just love Wicks, right, just.
Speaker 3: Pops off with these monster games when Watson or Dobbs missus time. So it's just still tumbny Mallets defeating the Packers' offense. Even though you take away one guy, it's still tough to really like consolidate targets where we know it's I mean, right now in Tennessee, it's Ridley and it's Chicken conk wo right, and then Westbrook Keine catches touchdowns every week, So I like, I like really more than Dobbs. I also, I think neighbors are gonna play like when we talk about incentives, he is I don't know what the exact number is, but he's in within striking distance of the rookie record for receptions. I'm pretty sure he's gonna break it. So he's gonna I think he's probably gonna play. So you don't mind.
Speaker 1: There you go. Uh, Sir buckets, Sir Buckets in the house. What's up?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hello you guys, Jammy, we got you what some man?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 11: So I got a question for PPR in my flex.
Speaker 1: I have to be just one of these names.
Speaker 12: It's either Mandre, Debo, and then I'm waiting on Spears.
Speaker 1: Okay, Remindre, Devo, Spears, ericson.
Speaker 3: You gotta pick one guy. It's probably not gonna be Spears. I'm sure Tony Potter is gonna play like.
Speaker 2: He always plays.
Speaker 3: He he doesn't practice, he only plays. So that's between Stevenson and Debo. Diebo played better last week. He's also playing the Lions. Ramandre has a fumbling issue. I've been ranked pretty close together. You have a lean either way. You hate Deebo and.
Speaker 1: I just don't want to say Debo, but it's probably Deebo. Like I think they're going to go to more Gibson. Like the narrative after that game was just like yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean the thing is like Gibson also fumbles too, like like Gibson also fumbled last week, like don't like, don't get it twisted, but not again. I'm not again out of all the Patriots very closely, but I understand, like Romandre is on extremely thin ice, like it's Chargers if it's not already broken, Yeah, I think you probably gotta play debo. I mean, he gets carries. They're also playing the Lions. Like what games? What games scores more points? Probably the forty nine ers Lions game and not the Patriots Chargers.
Speaker 1: I'm probably the Niners from behind. I don't know if I told you this, I have I've ladder bet the Lions spread.
Speaker 3: My god, No, you did mention that you were gonna do this, and now you have done it.
Speaker 1: I have three I have three legs of it right now. I'm undecided how hard I'm gonna go. But I did a I did the normal the four, and then I did a six and a half and I did a nine and a half. So I'm sitting in that range, so I might do I might just throw in a little eight and a half in a little.
Speaker 3: Well you what you gotta do? You gotta do is you gotta hold off let Sunday play out. And if Sunday was just an absolute like you know at Sunday and you double down a Lions, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I had a really good Christmas, so I'm expecting like last two Sundays. I've said this on our show, on our betting Pro show, pretty great. Three I think I've been three and two.
Speaker 3: Just just make the best that we talk about on the show and then I stopped.
Speaker 1: If I only did that, I would be great, But then I just get all I'll go all rogue, and then I've just had too Some of it works out. I had an insane like I said, it was almost a ten unit day. If Isaay likely was good on Christmas, but I've had two bad Sundays, so historically it might not go as well either. But yeah, I know what you're saying. So if I have a really bad Sunday, then just bet my net worth on the Lions over.
Speaker 3: Essentially essentially no, not even onlines, but just like not so like against the forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: That's why you're doing it.
Speaker 1: Well, doubt that would be the Lions. What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean always people talk about like betting on a team, but you really you can also just look at us.
Speaker 2: I'm betting against this.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm one hundred, That's what I'm doing. I'm betting that they cannot move the ball they got. They lost by ten against the Dolphins. The Lions are better. Jmail's gonna have four hundred yards. I'm gonna I'm gonna bet every Jamison Williams thing I can do. Yards, touch, anytime, touchdown, longest reception, probably later it play it all. I'm gonna go nuts. I'm gonna go crazy. Probably shouldn't go too crazy, though, watch out Prince all right, Sorry we went on Dietrepp. There, what's up? Prince?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 14: What's up guys?
Speaker 1: Happy holidays? Hey you too?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 14: Two quick questions though at a SIDM. This first one's a little crazy, but hit me up, Gosh Alan, Oh Anthony.
Speaker 2: Anthony, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: What stop? You should the man? You said?
Speaker 3: Josh Allen, I was like, stop because Labar has already played, Like.
Speaker 2: I love I.
Speaker 1: Love that one. There was something out there?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: Who was Oh? Someone had this question. We're gonna get right back to it with you, Prince, but just on the Anthony Richardson side, Like I like Jordan Love this week, I think the Minnesota matchup is going to work out like overall, you know, defensive scheme and stuff with Minnesota's really tough losing Christian Watson's a little bit of struggle. Love is plummeted in rank. He's down at fourteen and Anthony Richardson's flying up at eight. Do you like Richardson over Love ericson?
Speaker 2: No, I don't need it at all.
Speaker 1: I don't either at all. I mean, it's a great matchup and stuff, but Richardson throws eleven times, and that that's kind of I meant to throw into my point of like Richardson's cute and Richardson's fun and he runs, but so does Josh Allen, and he's going up against the Jets who have packed it in and I just there's no way I could I could do it. You can do it, Prince, I couldn't do it with Josh. And Josh Allen has multiple multi touchdown running games as well, So I'm rocking the Josh Allen. I'm feeling great about it too. What was the other question?
Speaker 14: Okay, awesome, and it's tough flex position start for PPR. Bucky Irvin or Jonathan Taylor, Kat Taylor?
Speaker 1: You got he's got why, he's got decisions? Bucky Irving or Jonathan Taylor. Yeah, yeah it is Jonathan Taylor. Giants.
Speaker 2: He's playing the Giants.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, might.
Speaker 3: I mean he has the backup to himself, like Bucky as good as you as he doesn't have back with himself.
Speaker 1: And and Richardson they're gonna throw the thirteen times and it's gonna just be careful.
Speaker 2: Was gonna did you see I meant to slack you in worm? You know what? Richardson's passing yards prop opened up?
Speaker 1: Oh no, can I take a guess?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like comically well.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well that's what I was gonna say, because like he completed seven, I'm gonna say it's.
Speaker 2: It's one hundred and sixty.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm amazing there. And did you smash it under? Could you even do that?
Speaker 2: No? I feel you're doing over Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like eight completions for two hundred and twenty yards for Richardson this week?
Speaker 3: Hey, I may be wrong where I rank in Fantasy. But he's gonna hit over that passing yards.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like that. Let's see we already hit a TV in here, Tom, Tommy Tom, he wes. What's up? Tom?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Guys? What do you got?
Speaker 11: Half point PPR?
Speaker 12: Hubbard or sharbonnay and Bryce Hall?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 13: Two?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Erickson, I'm just put on my rankings because it's Hubbard sharbonnay for me?
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, there you go. We'll let ericson answer. Is the smart guy here? I think he ranked pretty well this week too in the ranks.
Speaker 2: Me not so really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just like, somehow I was just the worst quarterback person of all. I'm I'm okay, but you rank well. Shout out to fifty for like top twenty every week. Skim milk up, dude.
Speaker 2: Crushes Go ahead, guys.
Speaker 1: Have merry Christmas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 1: How are we doing? How we feeling good?
Speaker 11: A championship, first first ever Fantasy team, So I'm, you know, kind of happy about it. But uh so this is kind of a big, big start, sick question I've got. I've got Davonte Smith and Tony Pollard right now starting. Uh those are pretty like, you know, consistent players. Pollard has been pissing me off. So that's why I kind of like wanted to ask if any of the newcomers or any of the like you know, rising stars that you guys might see, like Cocher or Trey Benson or Zekias, do you think any of them can replace either Davante or Pollard.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta roll with your dudes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the Benson out right now.
Speaker 2: I mean James Carr is gonna play, Yeah, well.
Speaker 1: But if he does, like they were rolling out Michael Carter last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I don't even think Benson's going to have a work at Belkow workleud necessarily. He's also banged up, like the reason he hadn't taken over the big role anyways, because they were like worried about his pass protection and they like Michael Carter enough, So I don't know, the backup kind of seems like a mess. I would honestly like, yeah, no, no, I think you Smith is fine, and Smith's in a good spot. And then Pollard, Look, he's got incentives in his contract too, so yeah, I don't have.
Speaker 1: This up here. By the way, I have. This is the incentives going into this week. I'll give him credit prop tails for the Z put this together and has had kind of a thread. But I'm not seeing the pied I thought I saw a Pollard one from before. Here were the updated ones just for this week. By the way, Mike Evans needs ninety one yards per game the last two to get to one thousand, and he also needs thirteen receptions one two and a touchdown for a three million dollar bonus and time touchdown Mike Evans lock it up. Bowers needs five receptions for the rookie record. Sutton needs to average sixty nine yards per game to earn a half a million dollar bonus. To keep an eye on that. Ertz needs five receptions for a quarter of a million, sixty two yards for another quarter of a million, and two touchdowns for another quarter of a million. Dobbins needs sixty seven yards per game, as Ericson mentioned on the show, and let's see DeAndre Hopkins needs like a touchdown for half a million. And that's about where I have it right now off of this early one. So if you want to bet or play off of incentives, there's a couple of really good ones in there, Ertz, I think Evans Sutton, I think those ones are in play. And if Dobbins does play, you would hope for so the incentive game, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, And I'm actually looking at this one too, and like I didn't. So it's funny because it's Bower, Bowers and Neighbors are going head to head for the receptions record.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, like they're both going.
Speaker 3: To break it probably this week, but then a neighbor's going to fall behind him.
Speaker 1: So it's like, yeah, you know he could they could go nut, Like what did the Giants have to play for Locke? Just throw him fifteen times a game, because like you could go into the final week those two could be deadlocked.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I remember the only temp too remember happening was was it was it Kittle that broke a record and then Gronk broke it like the next week or something like that, or was it it was it was something to do with like receiving arts for a tight end.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to remember. It wasn't Gronkowski.
Speaker 3: I thought it was Kittle, Like Kittle had the record for like a week and then it about broke the next week or something.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wouldn't be surprised about that, but I think that one's gonna be fun to watch. I haven't looked at any of the opening props, but I will be as for our show tomorrow. I mean, if Neighbors opens up at five and a half, it's a smash. Six and a half might be a smash at this point, especially if they give you six and a half with plus money. Like I think Neighbors is going to get littered this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, he showed as long as he's healthy enough.
Speaker 1: The boy, Yeah, it's crazy, all right. A couple more questions and then I have one last one I want to end us. I'm gonna get your take on here, Dusty. So, Dusty, there's going We're doing great?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: What do you got for this championship league?
Speaker 5: Good? So?
Speaker 9: I don't know me asking this back in the preseason or not, but my wife was putting together a team wanted to be own.
Speaker 1: And you got a rough connection there only what with my wife? Oh, Dusty, your wife, Yeah, it struggled, he got either. Sorry, Dusty, Internet was bad, but hopefully your wife had a really good team. Awesome, awesome dev dev.
Speaker 12: So yeah, I'm still I'm in the playoffs in a couple of leagues, and now we're just at the tweaking stage, right, you got to play who you got. I'm looking at the defenses, so I have these options of defense across my leagues. I have Dolphins, Eagles, and the Chargers, so they're all From what I'm seeing, it looks like the Dolphins are the best play. But the Dolphins defenses this year in challenging.
Speaker 2: It's just I'm just looking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't matter. Yeah, like I totally know the Falcons. Yeah, Falcons defense against the Browns. And he puts like the Falcons defense is good last because they played the Giants, right, Like yeah.
Speaker 1: Like Cowboys might be against the Cowboys and stuff, and they're going against the Eagles. But like, listen, the question I was going to ask is do you think Jalen Hurt's gonna play? Don't think he's gonna play. They signed a quarterback off the practice squad to come out. I hope he does. But like, if he doesn't play, Philly's offense is not going to be out there as much as it usually is, and that might lead to Dallas having more opportunities and not making that defense just play as well. So the main thing is here, go with the Dolphins. But are you worried about Jialen Hurts playing right now? I think dred has dropped a little percentage for us the are they Playing tool, which you guys can check out on Fantasy Pros fantasypros dot com slash are they Playing? It's completely free, it uses the AI in years of data to put this all together. Thirty six percent on the are they Playing tool according to d.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, So I think that he's still probably going to I mean, I'm looking at just like the Vegas lines and the Eagles are still like touchdown favorites, right, And that's kind of what was at the beginning of the week.
Speaker 2: So it could be less if he wasn't playing.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, it's gonna drop if you don't. But he just he didn't practice. He hasn't practiced. Uh, they signed a call, I mean, I I think.
Speaker 3: But isn't Kenny Pickett also hurt too? Isn't that why they signed another quarterback?
Speaker 1: Because well, I was gonna say, is like, even if if if Pickett and Hurts are both fine, you should have a third quarterback because they're both banged up and you should have them active, so I don't think it's a death sentence to it. Listen, I need him to play in our p the pentathlon bog and I have a really nice lead on first place final week here. It's a total points thing, but we have Jalen Hurts is one of our quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: I need him.
Speaker 1: I don't want to let go of this lead. Otherwise we'll be starting Drew Locke this weekend as in a super flax, I know, because we got Perty and Jalen Hurts and we gets our gtr No, there's there's literally really nobody. I had to pick up Drew lock to have a third because we've lost like our third string multiple times. There's nobody we had. We had an O'Connell at one point, we had Minshew. We now have Drew Locke. So I hope he plays, and I'm semi optimistic, but he hasn't practiced, so that should make you feel a little bit worried about it. So that might Again, that's just a whole nother thing here. Let's do these last We're gonna for sure get Darth and we'll see if we can get Dusty in here and then we are going to hit the old dusty trail, Darth. What's up, man?
Speaker 6: I got a quick question about some wide receivers here. I got a AJ Brown, T Higgins, h scary Terry and Cup I need too and a possible flex there.
Speaker 1: What are you thinking? So if we're sitting one, which one you're gonna sit Cup there?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? But you think he's saying he needs to sit two players.
Speaker 1: Well, you said a possible flex, so okay, So who are your starters? It was AJ Brown and T Higgins?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean if if if it's Kenny Pickett, I would play mclorin over AJ Brown, Like if I if I got to sit somebody like you could just see where it's bad with AJ Brown potentially if it's a backup quarterback, so I would play, well, Terry's playing the Falcons.
Speaker 1: Here's okay. I'm gonna push back just a tiny bit. You watch that game, Pickett loved a J. Brown. That's all he looked at all day. I mean, and then you know, obviously Dewante Smith dropped that huge pass which would have cash my bet, which he didn't care about, but like he looked at AJ Brown all day every day. I actually would not downgrade A. J. Brown. I would go adri Aj and I guess T. Higgins no matter what, and then Terry would be my third if there's a third play in there. But you're you say you'll sit Aj for Terry if what's his face is in there?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just trying to mitigate risk, like there's I just feel like he has no I mean, he's playing the falcons like they are terrible.
Speaker 1: Let's try to see if we can get Davy really quick, and then we'll do a last to Dusty and see if he can come out so quick. One here, Davy on mute, Davy on mutes dude, and mute button is like undefeated in week seventeen. It's undefeated, all right? One? Two, three, Sorry buddy? Sold All right, Dusty, let's see if your internet is back from under the sea. Onta Dussy did it for me?
Speaker 2: You need to hear this wife question.
Speaker 1: I know I'm dying to know.
Speaker 2: Did she do?
Speaker 9: Hey? Boys, you got me?
Speaker 1: We got it all right, Let's let's rock it.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank god?
Speaker 9: Okay, cool, so funny enough. You answered my personal question on the on the last one, so boom taken care of.
Speaker 13: So.
Speaker 9: Uh, back in the preseason, my wife did a Sylvester tweety team. She talked about doing just only cats. I don't know if you guys remember that from like way back in the preseason.
Speaker 5: She's in the.
Speaker 9: Finals now because she got Saquon Barkley and uh she basically barkleayd everybody.
Speaker 1: Wait, yeah, it's a bird.
Speaker 2: She went Sylvester.
Speaker 9: Tweety because we went through the logistics of only cats and we're like, nah, so we we adjusted the parameters to like make it possible. So we did cheat a little bit.
Speaker 1: She should have just done an animal one, but okay.
Speaker 9: So yeah, well she kind of did. She got she got waddle penguins. Yeah, and then she misheard me because uh uh, because she she drafted Breeze Hall in the first round. But she thought I said Geese Hall and she goes, oh, that sounds like a bird, and so literally for two weeks she called him geese Hall and we just kept mishearing each other the whole time.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: Anyways, Yeah, it was more just like, yeah, he answered it with the last one about Terry McLaurin. So I just wanted to at least say.
Speaker 1: Like hey, the wide receivers.
Speaker 9: So here, let me I can pull it up right now. Uh So she has golf Aser qb Saquon Barkley and she's got sharbon A right now as uh her running back because I don't trust the uh you know, the Jets to do I expect Jets to do Jet things. Yeah, j SA, Brian Thomas, Mark Andrews T. Higgins. And she's also got like uh yeah, like I said, waddle and then yeah, she's been crushing it with with that lineup she's got.
Speaker 1: She's gonna want to do it all in. Let me ask you something, ericson Real quick, is an all non animal team tougher to put together?
Speaker 2: I don't. I mean I have to look at all the teams to figure out.
Speaker 1: Look at It's like I'm looking at the top wide receivers Chase and Puka. That's a RAM. So you're non animals. You could have a Viking, you could have Justin Jefferson, you could have Nico Collins. I guess you got Mike Evans as a buccaneer. But of the top ten wide receivers just for this week, DeVante Adams, there's only four non animal wide receivers.
Speaker 3: I mean I just did a quick like search, and it looks like there's fourteen animal teams. Like that might not be one hundred percent accurate, but like it's about half.
Speaker 1: No, okay, well Buffalo that wee came.
Speaker 2: Actually, no, fifteen.
Speaker 3: Actually I didn't got the Texans as an animal, so well actually they's not. But it's like it's like it's like a spiritual it's like an animal because it's one.
Speaker 1: I guess I was thinking it's a tough one, man. I mean, hey, you want to get people involved in fantasy that never have before, apparently, just create a gimmick.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: I like that they all but but what a cell. By the way, it was like, hey, it's the all cat team. And then it's like, by the way, dominated yeah, what are we're talking about here?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 2: All bird teams for next year? There we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think that would be better all birds versus like all cats. That would be a really good one. We'll put those rosters together. That's what we're doing in the off season, folks, So make sure you come and hang out. Go to fantasypros dot com slash chat, join up with the discord. As this show the season finale is here, does not mean that you guys can't come and interact with us. More so at what I'm saying is as the show is ending, it does not mean that the community goes away. All the great people that hang out with us, like dev like dreadis like STINKMANNGIONI, who I see is in the chat. Everybody that's there. You can hang out with the community, be a part of it. People are starting up leagues and stuff, which is great. You can talk about all the stuff in the off season. We've got rooms for dining and start and sit and keepers and all of that. Plus if you upgrade to Premium, you have access to everything, so like whatever mock drafts we have going on AMAS, so you can just jump into our private channels and just go what's up blah blah blah. So go and check it out today because the show doesn't really have to end. Ericson, I have had a freaking blast with you doing this show all year. We kind of joke there is so much that we do and there's so much prep in everything. We were joking about the Prediction show where it was like this is you know you're supposed to do quick reaction prep and I prep too much. This is a show we get to just react and we had a ton of fun. You and I were the tag team that we didn't know needed to exist and now I couldn't live without. Just had a great time with your brother doing this and really with our audience all year.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, it's been a fun ride and I'm excited to bring it back. Hopefully we can get some champion. Hopefully next time we get the show. We got people coming on bragging about their animal teams, their bird teams that won it all though Welsh. Good luck to you and the rest of you early. Love you, brother, and good luck to everybody in the ship again. Have fun and do not tinker. Please do not do not tinker.
Speaker 1: Tinker, tailor soldier, whatever, how do or remember what is? Don't do that. Just be the roster. Be the roster that it is. We love you all. Thank you guys so much for hanging out with us in Discord, and thank you to everybody that has supported the show on the podcast. I hope you guys enjoyed this kind of new iteration and we will be back into the off season at least as far as we Go for Andrew ericson, I am Chris Welsh. Good luck in your championships and we love you right here on the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. Until next time, friends, Bye bye.
Speaker 13: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football Podcast. If you love the show, the best free way to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Follow us on x
Speaker 13: Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasypros sh