Speaker 1: Big Bank.
Speaker 2: What it is?
Speaker 1: You don't be on nothing, I be.
Speaker 3: On Okay, so let me ask you big.
Speaker 1: Bright.
Speaker 4: Now visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the special edition of Big Facts. That's how my dollars stream Jay Big Bank chicking in right now. I'm chicking in with the cast, the creators of the movie or lore.
Speaker 6: How y'all feeling great?
Speaker 7: Wake up y'all, Mark Yah, kristin Blue, how y'all.
Speaker 5: Feeling I've been on camera and camera shutting up?
Speaker 8: I just think everybody don't want to talk over each other. Okay, you're dealing with uh talent that you know acting? You can't talk over each other.
Speaker 5: I can dig that, all right. Let's take it from the beginning of the movie though, How did this start? Who came up with it? What made you come up with it?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay check it out.
Speaker 7: So my boy Dame Pierre in the building, you know Dan, he directed the project. But we was in La film, in a movie called Pray by Night, and we was righting back from set one night and we was just kicking it.
Speaker 5: I was telling him about some ideas we had and everything.
Speaker 7: We just I don't know, I think the j song came on and h we just started vibing. We was like the Lord, that shit'll be crazy. And from there we went back to the crib and started writing. You know, we bought another writer in Justin Graves and he helped kind of pin us through it because we was on set working and then after we got off set, when we wrapped, man, we dug into it and then we started, you know, figuring out who's going to cast. So how long how long was it in the making before y'all check it out?
Speaker 9: We?
Speaker 7: Uh, I think we was that February day. Yeah, yeah, February, February. Yeah, we wrote it in February while.
Speaker 1: We was on set.
Speaker 7: We shot it in April, April May, yeah, apriltween nine and uh, she'd come out in November.
Speaker 6: We like to really get to it.
Speaker 10: Like a lot of people talk about what they're gonna do, try to think how they're gonna move through it. As soon as we get a plan, we assess it and we absolutely attack.
Speaker 3: I agree, ain't the right time time and now.
Speaker 6: Good point.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so who y'all who did y'all cast?
Speaker 9: Who is this?
Speaker 3: The cast?
Speaker 5: The main the main, the main one out of hell.
Speaker 1: I went in the.
Speaker 3: Movie shot and the level.
Speaker 6: There will there will be a part too.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a trilogy, trilo, so yeah this.
Speaker 1: Is just part one. So we're gonna get you in.
Speaker 7: So what happened is a Crystal reached out to me on I G and it was just like, yeah, what's up. You know, I've been checking your stuff out, you know, love to work with you. And I was like, that's crazy because you know I've been following on you know, she's been doing a lot of movie he's and.
Speaker 11: So I was like, yeah, this would be crazy for her.
Speaker 7: So I hit her up and I told her about it, and this is after we finished the script.
Speaker 1: She read it.
Speaker 11: She was like, I'm down what you paid before you.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, well you know who she was already.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, you gotta understand she.
Speaker 1: Drops a movie like every week.
Speaker 2: So it was like emotion, emotion, very much so blessed. But that emotion is where are you from, Chris? I'm from Detroit, Michigan, born and raised.
Speaker 3: You still live there?
Speaker 1: You live here?
Speaker 12: I live here?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, been for a year now, rookie, go home, No, because what.
Speaker 3: You want down, you're taking a bottle the job. She ain't even in the movie you taking over?
Speaker 12: I'm doing working?
Speaker 5: How long?
Speaker 12: Ten years?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 12: Yeah, ten years?
Speaker 9: That was your passion?
Speaker 2: Yes, like acting has always been my passion. But like prior to me like fully doing it, I was doing music. I was all over the place. I'm like one of those Jane of all trades. I'm a hustler.
Speaker 3: First, what was your role in this move?
Speaker 12: I'm Lindsey. Well, when Lindsey lind Man, ain't she?
Speaker 2: But I mean, I'm gonna be honest with you. Lindsey was trying to survive, and she was trying to survive. You gotta understand, see what what do you mean from who?
Speaker 1: Who she was trying to survive from?
Speaker 2: Lindsey was trying to survive in the world like she was. She so Sean was her first love?
Speaker 3: Who that is?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh, then what happened? You were trying to survive?
Speaker 12: No, not you.
Speaker 2: So so basically Sean ends up doing time because he takes.
Speaker 12: Charge for him.
Speaker 3: Take a wicked Yeah.
Speaker 12: So now she knows both men. She knows both men know us, but he leaves for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Where you go.
Speaker 3: Shoulder the crown. I need to you know, damn.
Speaker 12: So he comes home, clocks the te it's just this all y'all doing it like.
Speaker 3: He didn't know what he was.
Speaker 12: I stopped coming. I didn't come see him. He didn't know nothing in the way he found out, So why don't give it to That's what I'm saying, Like I'm not leavecause he asked who was Lindy.
Speaker 3: Character of What's where's her name? Lindsay?
Speaker 5: Yes, Lindsay did any any of her characters resonate with who you is?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna put it like this. Lindsay has a heart of goal. I'm gonna put it like that, Like Lindsey is just trying to survive. Would I have done the things that Lindsay have done myself?
Speaker 8: Know?
Speaker 12: But can I understand why she did it?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say yeah, because it depends on, you know, how life plays out for you. Lindsey didn't come from nothing, you know, So she's trying to figure it out this guy. She's used to a certain way of life, you know, and then it disappears. So she's like the type of woman who I'm gonna figure it out, And she figures it out, and you can resonate with that figure it out.
Speaker 12: I may not, you know, I.
Speaker 2: May not put the way that Lindsay did, but I'm gonna figure it out.
Speaker 3: And what do.
Speaker 8: You know, it's so crazy. I ain't even I don't even think I was sisty.
Speaker 3: How this man took a charge and you you took another charge?
Speaker 1: Check check gangs? So labor in charge? Really?
Speaker 8: Really, I'm the you know, really, I'm like the understudy, you know what I'm saying. And Homie, you know, Homie stepped up for me and did something that a lot of people wouldn't do. And I think by default being the coming denominator, you know what I'm saying, the equation. It just was a lot of synergy there from our dealings. So what it turns into is something that nobody ever thought would happen. And from now that's when it's it's just get real crazy, should get get real twisted.
Speaker 3: So what y'all say it's like a drama or.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 11: It's definitely it's like an action drama.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna give it.
Speaker 3: Got about that.
Speaker 12: Not not reality say.
Speaker 8: It's definitely it's very dramatic. It's a drummer, action drum It's suspenseful, what.
Speaker 3: Part of what part of that resonate with your character?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 8: You know, I ain't never been on some of the stuff home you own, but but being passionate about what I'm doing, rather right or wrong, I resonate with that. Okay, you know what I'm saying, because sometimes we don't. You know, I don't been wrong about something. I was passionate about it. I didn't know I was wrong, but I was passionate about what I was standing on, you know what I'm saying. And they may have took some time, some hardships, and some some difficult circumstances for me to go through to realize, like, now I was wrong? Now how do I right my wrongs? So I think I resonate with the character in that way from from that perspective, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What about you, Blue?
Speaker 4: What's What's I'm just that just in my head right now, Sean. They just did tights of fucking dirty. I'm just just thinking about it.
Speaker 3: What part of what part of Shun's characters resonate with yours? In real life?
Speaker 4: I mean, like I said, all the characters are able to be you know what I'm saying, reality based? I said, when I just made a joke. Tell my reality show, not on the dumb fake Kiki shiit.
Speaker 1: No, it's just real life.
Speaker 4: These real life situations ship that really happened from everybody different perspective, whether you rich in corporate and getting your wife stole while you're in your cubicle, you know what I'm saying, or your street nigga dot com and you go to the fizz and get your life and your situation took by somebody. Like I said, everybody gonna be able to pull their pieces from it. It's just a hood perspective in this one, you know, a street perspective. You know what I'm saying. It's a It's a not a fairy tale, you know. I mean, it's just you know, hood tale.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Ask one more question about the movie.
Speaker 1: We like that what I was saying, we giving too damn much, y'all.
Speaker 5: Y'all We're go, what's the ups and downs of like shoot your own movie, like put your own money up and dealing with you know, different attitudes from the direct and to the producers, to the actors and actorses.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you want that first.
Speaker 10: I can speak on it more from a financial perspective, because.
Speaker 6: That's more of the role I play within the two of us.
Speaker 10: But yeah, I mean, it's just something where the only challenge I can see is just ensuring that there's a return on the monies that we put into this. But I'm an efficiency fanatic, So every dollar gets put into any type of project that we do, I want it to be maximized and I want to return to be maximized.
Speaker 6: But there are a lot of other.
Speaker 10: Things that you know are out there beneficial with these projects. So because of that, I mean we're in a good space with pretty much anything we do.
Speaker 6: Mhm.
Speaker 4: Is it easy, boss, because you know everybody's likestand.
Speaker 1: Her you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: I don't say motherfucking all, but I'll just say hell because you understand.
Speaker 12: I think it's all about decision making.
Speaker 8: Hey, I give you one, so tell them about when you got to pick up do some pick up days and don't.
Speaker 1: Because that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I think because because from you guys, I think I'm just saying just in in general, y'all don't have to do what we do, and we don't have to do what y'all do. And I think from the perspective of y'all. Because I speak closely with y'all. I've seen some things where I'm like, that's the hell of a decision he gotta make. We're gonna pick up for three more days, and when it costs does it turn to does it turn to the ship around in the sense you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Yeah, But that's when I speak on efficiency, like when things go smooth and efficient, Like I come more from an entrepreneurial corporate world where it is expected that things flow efficiently. Like diving into the film industry is a little different. So some of the cultural well it can be culture. I mean, the culture so many different and Marcus is really like guided me. Helped me not to like lose my fucking mind when it comes to certain things like that that are understood.
Speaker 6: But normally I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 10: I'm not accustomed to like pick up days because you don't do pick up days in the real world. In corporate world, you just don't get it done if you if there's a pickup day, somebody picking the ship up and getting escort actability. So for that to be accepted sometimes in a in the field industry is a little different for me, So I think that, Yeah, where to go with that with John? I mean, that's a good way one of the challenges that I've seen. We'll talk about this later about the whole thing about catering.
Speaker 11: I didn't even go here on that way.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's a healthy balance. So, you know, you know, being independent filmmakers, it allows us to kind of play in our own lane. We don't have to answer to nobody, you know, even with you know, production, it was hard getting our stuff distributed because we would get a lot of offers, but the money wasn't right or it was had to be a middleman or something, you know, or something like that. So you know, we became the plug like literally, like we just started our own distribution company. We spent the year meeting with everybody and getting solid relationships, and now you know, we're like twenty six titles up in less than like six months off of that. So, you know, it allows us to move how we want to move. It allows us to give opportunities to producers and directors that wouldn't normally get opportunities. So doing it this way is definitely a little tough because you know, there's nobody to go complain to, you know, when things don't go right, it's like it's just me and him. But at the same time, it's, uh, it's a blessing that we can do this and like again, grant a lot of opportunities to a lot of people.
Speaker 11: That's worth it.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's a dope situation, sir, appreciate that guy.
Speaker 7: So the Move will be out this fall this winter, right, Yeah, well it's fall. Like I said, we got the premiere November thirteenth here in Atlanta, and then it'll be coming out like a some time before Thanksgiving holiday.
Speaker 5: Okay, y'all be on the lookout for that for sure. I'm gonna get into some questions. They wrote some question who wrote the question?
Speaker 1: Take take it? Take it.
Speaker 3: Suitable today?
Speaker 1: MANA god?
Speaker 12: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they say, do you believe it's suitable to date when you're not financially stable?
Speaker 7: I personally don't think you should be, Like you should be trying to get your ship together, like if your money ain't right, like what you got to offer somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're gonna go.
Speaker 8: Wait a minute, if you ain't together, go date, no final thes somebody. At least you can find love and find out how to manage your money properly.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, sounds based, sounds great. That's what this woman from Detroit has to say. You know, since she's.
Speaker 2: Doing, I feel like for men and women is like it's a dose outed question because for men, absolutely not. If you are not financially stable, I don't think you have no business dating anybody.
Speaker 12: For one.
Speaker 2: Broke men are very angry, so broken broken, normal, broke job.
Speaker 1: Say a lot of times I've been broken.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about before you Yeah.
Speaker 3: You were you were you responsibility?
Speaker 13: Did you have responsibilities like yeah, I had kids?
Speaker 12: What you mean and you was happy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm happy every day I get to see it to day this money. Having money don't mean ship.
Speaker 12: I get that part. But you to handle your responsibility, pay your bills.
Speaker 1: Nott's talk about.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about broke. What what what is broke?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, that that broken.
Speaker 2: So the question is about finances. We're not talking about broken spirit broken. We're talking about money pockets.
Speaker 8: Let's talk about if you could get your ass up and go to work, then you ain't broke.
Speaker 12: We're not talking about not what the word broke mean.
Speaker 8: It don't work no more. Right when you say broke, it don't work having money. We just think about not having money. John can't get no money no more.
Speaker 3: Well, let's rephrase.
Speaker 1: If the question.
Speaker 10: Broke happen when you go to the fads and then somebody got a transition from the lifestyle that they had prior to that. So I can see that's where she's coming from with that. But when it comes to a financial situation determining if you can interact with someone who you want to date, I think that is as fucked up and irrational as it is, and how fucked up in irrational society is right now because back in the days when our parents, like people of color, didn't even really have things and money for the most part.
Speaker 12: But that's what time and day. But we can't do that. Yeah, we can't do that.
Speaker 2: We can't speak about because we're not living in them times.
Speaker 6: Back to those times.
Speaker 12: We'll go back to Wright just went there.
Speaker 10: But do you know talk about right now?
Speaker 7: Let's talk about but what do you what do you usually tell me?
Speaker 1: Coming off? When I'm right, I say, I wish you would you right on which you were?
Speaker 6: You left?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 6: You left handed left?
Speaker 10: That's so far from because I feel like, Okay, say someone's.
Speaker 6: Building something.
Speaker 10: And they find someone who wants to interact and date them when they are I'm gonna say, damn, but just say about ain't having no motion, ain't.
Speaker 12: Doing as a woman.
Speaker 10: I know, but could be wrong because I know people right now who are who are gonna build and they're gonna kill.
Speaker 13: Let me.
Speaker 4: I was wonder, okay, why your bill thinkbody.
Speaker 14: The transition of doing that now that you can't have as a grown man, a young grown man or whatever to say that you can't handle interaction with no woman.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that. I'm not saying that. I'm not saying that I.
Speaker 1: Got good because you ain't got a chick.
Speaker 12: I got a chick.
Speaker 4: I'm saying you're not finding out you said you don't.
Speaker 8: Know.
Speaker 12: We're not saying that men go what I wanted to.
Speaker 3: Crystal thing go ahead.
Speaker 12: I was trying to say.
Speaker 2: My whole thing was what you're saying is not nothing against building or anything that that you can do that as long as like minding. It is like like minded. This is going on at that time now when you have a woman. And I'm gonna just say this too, it's not just like dating when you broke. I'm say date your wage. And that's when I say date your wage. I'm not saying like, Okay, you gotta be rich to do X, Y and Z.
Speaker 12: You can live a regular job.
Speaker 2: And as long as the woman that you're dating is on the same level as you, y'all gonna be fine. But then you have these situations where you have these women. It's reality, y'all can say, no, you women.
Speaker 10: Have womenaires and billionaires who don't date millionaire and billion.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that I'm not as a man like men's gonna date down.
Speaker 12: Men gonna date down, Men are going to date down.
Speaker 2: When I say date down, I mean your woman not gonna make as much money as you are as you do.
Speaker 12: And then you have those women who do make a lot of money. You got women, You got women. You got women who make a lot of money, y'all. And she can't she can't find happiness.
Speaker 2: She can't find happiness because one the amount of money she make and how how like how she moved as a woman and intimidates a lot of men, And then don't know, men want to deal with a woman that don't listen, don't know men want to deal with a woman that feel like she know everything, don't know men want to deal with that, and usually women who make a lot of money feel like they can't be told anything.
Speaker 12: If I can't teach.
Speaker 2: You, if I can't if I can't grow with you, I can't really deal with you.
Speaker 12: But women who.
Speaker 2: Make a lot of money tend to have that mind frame. I don't need a man for nothing but com companionship and and basically I don't need you for nothing else. That's how they think.
Speaker 12: Any woman don't. I don't think tell you majority I got a group of friends.
Speaker 2: I'll be a one female trying to.
Speaker 12: Tell you how they talk and what they say.
Speaker 2: They can see her all day in your face and say, oh no, I don't tell I got It's women who deal with men who going through it trying to figure it out.
Speaker 12: They get tired of that ship.
Speaker 2: They get tired of it, and they will leave you alone because they feel like you stagnant and you're not growing.
Speaker 12: They you can you can't get it together, I can't stay with you.
Speaker 2: And as a woman, sometimes we be sitting here like, well, I'm falling in love with his potential when he can be this and he can be that we grown. You can't do that anymore because potentially not gonna pay your bills, potentially not gonna get you where you need to be. You can want something for somebody, but they don't want it for themselves, helping.
Speaker 6: Him to get it for himself.
Speaker 1: So, in other words, y'all are here shown.
Speaker 5: Since y'all ain't answered that question, I think we didn't answer that question. I'm gonna ask another question, and everybody can ask this. I'm gonna ask you first, would you rather have fate love that's an asset or real love that's a liability?
Speaker 10: I said earlier, I'm an efficiency fanatic, and I hate the word good. I don't even say good morning. I say great morning, so I don't like them.
Speaker 1: To be good.
Speaker 6: Good is the new motherfucking mediocre.
Speaker 10: I love great things. So based on what you said, none of those apply. I don't want either. I'd rather be on my grind getting ship done than have to deal with either of those situations. I definitely don't want ship fake because that's not gonna really, that's not gonna resonate with me. As soon as I assessed that's fake, I'm shutting that ship down.
Speaker 1: That's a good answer, but it's also a cheat is good, but he cheated that. The answer on the goddamn.
Speaker 10: If you can choose one, choose liability.
Speaker 6: I don't know, somebody else have to take that because I can't. I can't work.
Speaker 1: That's a loaded questions levels to the question.
Speaker 5: I said, fake love, faith love, that's an asset. Well, real love, that's a liability. Ain't gotta be in a relationship.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm gonna say here's the thing. We all move off of fake love thinking it's an asset.
Speaker 1: That's what I was about to say. How do you know your job? Your job?
Speaker 8: That ship is a it's a job, even even as a career, should be fake for real. It's somebody always looking to replace you at any time you look at ship, right, So we get caught up and thinking shit be real and it all be fake. A lot of ship fate. You can't take none of ship with you. The only thing that's real is life and death itself. All this other ship, man, it's just we create patterns of things that we think we're supposed to do, how life's supposed to play out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you something real. We all have had heartbreak.
Speaker 8: Tell me like everybody in this room, even to the people who sitting around this motherfucker right now behind the scenes, everybody experienced heartbreak, right but through that heartbreak, if you felt like the fake love was an asset, it was something there.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's that's the truth.
Speaker 8: Every day we believe something, Nigga, you can believe that water right there making you lose. Man, you know what I'm saying, And you're believe in that ship because it's an asset. You feel like it's it's value, it has value. That we all get caught up in that motherfucker by that bens right now, that called on love you, that called on love you. But but but when you send in it, y'all look so good together, the boy, it feels like an asset because when you pull up like that, niggas gonna give a certain level of respect.
Speaker 1: When you pull up on the brawl, she gonna she.
Speaker 8: Gonna, hey, how you doing so, she gonna she gonna treat you different, so you won't need it. To listen, man, I'm gonna keep it the honey. I don't want no liabilities that So that's why I ain't even I ain't even acknowledge that one. Yeah, you talk about liability, that's.
Speaker 1: What I was.
Speaker 8: Because just think about it, we all have been a part of something we thought was real and we got it was an asset because we got paid for it, or something came out of it, right, something that bad came out of it. So at the end of the day, that's the game change. Something came out of it at the end. And sometimes it takes for you, you to be gone on about your business and you look back and be like that and that Shi, it wasn't even real. I thought it was real, but I bought into it because I thought it was real, only to find out later that it's fake. But I still gain from the situation. I don't want to be in nothing. I think it's real and it turned out to fuck me over in a bad way because it's a liability. I fuck with you. I love you baby, he shot and killed. I love you, but I read hey, I know, look, I fuck with she already know that she isn't almost.
Speaker 5: But the way we came up, But the way we came up, like you said, Jo, and the way the niggas is, we feel like, damn that all love fake because may cross that so many man. So it's like you you love me until I love you until and you love me until you do something wrong. Because it's always in.
Speaker 1: The fact of your mind.
Speaker 5: You can't put in that pair nobody period. That's how niggas love these days.
Speaker 2: I don't think about it like when people think about love, they think of it in a conditional or unconditional way, and it is neither one. It's not like that, no more like love has.
Speaker 3: Like say, can say I outgrew you.
Speaker 8: I just don't feel like love is the goddamn sillers, Like is it real?
Speaker 4: Love?
Speaker 8: Like man, it's so much ship higher and better than love. Please to tell I mean, man, let's be for real. Yeah, go go let me learn us. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Please learn us. Jail you could.
Speaker 8: You could get a puppy today. You love that puppy and you're willing to go through heartbreak for that puppy. And you know that puppy ain't gonna live. That dog ain't gonna live past ten years, you know that. But you're willing to put your heart online and your heart broken ten years because you love his puppy. Why you ain't gonna get something to live a longer?
Speaker 1: Nigga like a child.
Speaker 8: What I'm saying, No, I mean that question about because that's one another thing that's one of them questions about you like what you sit three weeks later.
Speaker 1: Listen to me. Listen to me. Because I can buy a turtle. Listen, I can go buy a turtle.
Speaker 9: I'll live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they will go buy something that I'm gonna put the enjoyment and years.
Speaker 12: But that's the thing that's the mind that's think about it, and you know it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: You know it's gonna hurt, but you still can you could prepare.
Speaker 12: I mean, it's a pet. You get what I'm saying. It's another part of life. People have kids, people have pets.
Speaker 2: They know that the pet is not gonna live their entire lives, but they also know that they can go get another dog. Now it's fucked up to think that way.
Speaker 12: They know that you can prepare.
Speaker 2: You know your dog is gonna die, You're gonna be hurt, but you're gonna get another dog. Same thing go with heartbreaking relationships. You can feel like this person is your end all be all, but if you break up with them today, whether it take a year or five, you're gonna go be with somebody else.
Speaker 8: You're gonna invest the same amount of love, the same amount of care, the same amount of emotional wherewithal into something that you know not gonna be around long.
Speaker 12: But that's anything like nothing nothing nothing promise. Yeah, nothing is promised, But that's like that's.
Speaker 8: Like me saying, Okay, I'm gonna go spend five thousand dollars to night to ball out in the club.
Speaker 1: Right right, it's short term, this little moment.
Speaker 8: I could take that same five thousand and take my laid on the cruise for my birthday and that should have laughed for seven day.
Speaker 12: That's true, But it's all about the mind framing all.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying though, what you want, what you want?
Speaker 8: You want long term, you want short term Cox spenty five thousand. We're gonna get some bottles, We're gonna some lamp shops, the lotail that we're gonna get some sertain reasons.
Speaker 12: That cruise come to an end too.
Speaker 8: So what it don't matter, you gonna outland that got there one night, that little two three hours of balling.
Speaker 2: But what if the person mind frame is that's all they needed to make them happy, then guess what Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe that that's it, the mission complete mission.
Speaker 12: I just feel like it all depends on the person.
Speaker 13: For me.
Speaker 12: When you say fake love, lo right, is it back in there?
Speaker 6: I got it.
Speaker 2: I got it when you say but when you say what you take real love that's a liability or fake love that's an asset being an entertainer, I would take fake love. That's an asset. And the reason why I say that is because that's what it is.
Speaker 12: These people don't know you.
Speaker 2: You know, they fell in love with a character, so their love can never be real because they don't give you as a person. So I'll take the fake love because what I get out of that is all your attention. You know, like I said, me being an actress, not saying that they don't love me, but they don't.
Speaker 12: Know me to love me. You love what you see, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You fell in love with the persona of who I am and what I give you on social media or what you see in the movies.
Speaker 12: But you don't know me as a person.
Speaker 2: But you you are a fan now, so that mean you're gonna watch everything, You're gonna support me. That's fake love. That's an asset, not saying it in a bad way. You get what I'm saying, But it just depends on where you at in life and how you looking at it and what's going on. And now, if I was to look at it in a personal perspective, as in an actual relationship with a person, I don't. I don't I because I and I say this because I'm a self sabotage and I can admit that I self sabotage. And I say that in situations where I would take the real love that hurts me, I would do that because I've done it before, so I know that I'll do it.
Speaker 12: I can see him say.
Speaker 2: I learned my lesson, but I'll still be in a relationship, be in love, see the red flags and just keep.
Speaker 12: Riding the rides.
Speaker 2: How I can't ride no more and it's unfortunate, but I know this about myself.
Speaker 1: It's just I WASNA. That's a liability though.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's love. It's love that I know is liability.
Speaker 2: I know I don't have no business being in this situation, but I'm riding that ship out.
Speaker 12: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: For Lindsey, for Lindsey, but but but Crystal, Crystal ride it out.
Speaker 12: Crystal will write it out. Crystal would write it.
Speaker 2: Out if her heart in it, if my heart in it, and I feel like this is my person, I'm gonna ride it out. Lindsay may not have felt that way. That's why I can't. I can't say me and Lizzie is the same thing doing that. But but yeah, like Crystal, she had write it out. Lindsay won't though, So it's the difference.
Speaker 10: I'm with you when you're right, I'm with you when you left.
Speaker 1: Think about that question she left? What you think about that question?
Speaker 3: Blue?
Speaker 4: Like I said, it's loaded, man, it's a loaded question. And like I said, everybody hit on all different perspectives. I like what Jo said and then the perspective she gave, like this world that we in, you know, being an entertainer, is we get a lot of faith love or like we can't really appreciate it. So it depends on how you assess it. The boss, he cheated, he rich. He created his own answer. It went on, it went on this are you good? He made his own answer. So you know, I fall in between.
Speaker 3: What happens is happiness looked like for you?
Speaker 5: Periods just like this makes me happy.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, I was just fanta say, not to say you won't have worries. But for me, freedom My biggest goal because I am a mother, is to just be in a space where I can freely do everything that I need to do for my kids and what they want, not not to spoil them, but you know, just to be able to provide that lifestyle for them and myself. You know, I come from a struggle, so my goal is to get to a point where there is no struggle and there is no worry, you know. And I'm also doing what I want to do in life and it's working for me, and I'm not, you know, too much worried about anything negative going on because that's not in my space of what I have going on.
Speaker 12: That's happiness for me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 12: It's more so a financial freedom type thing for me versus.
Speaker 4: All of that falls under freedom. Freedom to move how you want to, freedom to think how you want, freedom to create when you're feeling creative and you want to make a movie that you just thought of last week and motherfuckers dropped it in two weeks. Freedom, freedom to move, freedom to think, freedom to trivel, freedom, love, who you want to funk on who you want to? You know what.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 4: I tried to show everybody from love that was that was open for everybody. You know, you gotta be inclusive, you know.
Speaker 8: I want to I want to chime in on what happens ask the question on my time, But I just want you forget what.
Speaker 1: You you what it was? Right?
Speaker 3: What does happen?
Speaker 1: What makes you happy? Y'all? See? That's why I want to What does happen is look like for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Great, you would say what's happening is to me? What makes you happen?
Speaker 3: Bro? Like if you could be in your space to well, I'm.
Speaker 8: Like, yeah, great, look I'll tell you what may I tell you what makes me happy? It's the moments when I when I apply the least effort and get the maximum return.
Speaker 1: Well you cold, you know.
Speaker 12: That looks like this man over here, just.
Speaker 8: Because it's like it's like to be able to walk into a room right and to see people smile because you admitted a certain energy.
Speaker 1: It didn't take me nothing but to walk into.
Speaker 8: That room and people like bro, And I'm like, man, I love this ship that's happenings to me?
Speaker 1: Facts?
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying cold. It's because sometimes we try to compete for happiness. We try to establish happiness, we try to create happiness, create.
Speaker 1: And we don't always win.
Speaker 8: We don't always avail that in those spaces, in those little compartmentalized gestures that we may be trying to do to get to this thing we call happiness.
Speaker 1: But it's sometimes when you just like sending that, man.
Speaker 8: You have the simplest thought, and before you can even act on that simple thought, people receive that thought and it just starts to just manifest on its own, and you send up like damn. It's like sitting around and somebody say, hey, you ever thought about doing X Y Z.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, damn, that.
Speaker 8: Shit does sound good. And I repeated to my partner and they go do that shit and they get a bag. I didn't tell them to go do it. I just said some shit I heard, and I watched my partner go get that bad. It was effortless. Like, I think that's that's what happiness looks like to me. I ain't gonna drag it out.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 7: Oh man, happiness. I think it's just the moment, like right now, like it's happiness. I mean look got the crew here, a god. You know my guy we made this movie. He's not paying attention, but Dame Pierre, you know we wrote this, he directed it.
Speaker 11: We did it in such a small period of time.
Speaker 7: He created moments like this, Jock, he's been around, I mean since I met him, my boy plug. He introduced us and Jackets pulled up for us every time we needed it, no matter what it was. And we just met, you know what I mean, And every time it's just continued to just grow the bond of relationship. So that's the moment, Crystal, I mean one Instagram DM. Now look here we are in a trilogy movie. Blue he's been rocking with me since, I mean the first time we did a project I called book Book and we ain't gonna talk about Blue already know what it is, you know, that's my guy.
Speaker 11: Blue's gonna pull up.
Speaker 7: I mean, So it's the moment man, like happiness me and our gentry were building, you know, like, it's the moment I don't even so much think about the future, man, because there's nobody's promised that. You know, happiness is having a great family right now, having a beautiful wife, you know, having kids that love you, having you know, a team that supports you.
Speaker 1: That's the moment.
Speaker 11: So that's where I'm at with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, madam, I think that was there happening for me.
Speaker 6: Let's go for real.
Speaker 3: Bro, that golf made me happen.
Speaker 1: Goods late you say golf?
Speaker 5: Oh know they told me the wrong time because I don't feel like I was late when I got y'all wasn't read either.
Speaker 1: We operating home late. We don't see people. Yeah, we don't call them all time.
Speaker 5: Golf ship like that, Just like he said, Bro, just doing nothing, you know min anytime my mind, Cliff, I'm happening driving that could be doing this ship, like he said, just just depending on them. All the moments made me embrace the moments because only thing make a nigga stress. And some ship you're thinking about that I already don't happen, trying to think about what's gonna happen. You in the moment, were chilling in the moment, right, it's p So when you wonder all to damn it just happened, or damn it's about to happen, that's when you stress. My phone sometimes because I know a nigga calling to make me unhappy their problem.
Speaker 12: That's true.
Speaker 3: I want to hear that ship.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny.
Speaker 8: That's like like I go to somebody spot and some ship like go on their page and like like another celebrity like have pictures with everybody and ship.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, damn, I've been.
Speaker 8: I was like standing next to these same people and I didn't put my phone out to get the picture.
Speaker 1: I didn't like, brother, they get it, get this picture.
Speaker 8: And then I started realizing why because I be so happy in the moment, and I think we've gotten so we down to the point where we want to share the moment. We want to capture the moment to make sure we can go back and see it over and over again. And I think that's become an issue for me. It takes away from my unhappiness because as soon as I go to pull my phone out to capture the moment, I missed the moment.
Speaker 2: In fact, so much fun I don't even think to put my phone up.
Speaker 8: So I've come to realize that that's why I think, like anybody that that's ever been around me, like y'all do how I kick it?
Speaker 1: Like bro?
Speaker 8: People be like, bro, you don't care about nothing, but I do. I just don't let it change the dynamics.
Speaker 1: Of my happiness. Man.
Speaker 8: I think we need to get to that figure out. Everybody's got their own way to do it, but I think people should figure out a way. How do you maintain that that Like you said, when you when you're going out on your checklist and you clear your mind and everything is boarded out, and at the end.
Speaker 1: Of the night you're like, all right, good, I can go to sleep. That's how you find your happiness. You got to clear this bullshit out.
Speaker 8: It's so much going on, It's so much information, it's so much content. Every time you pick up your phone. I picked up my phone, so I like.
Speaker 3: Shit, really don't even mean shit.
Speaker 5: If you think about that, you think about and think, you think yourself really like, bro, I'm really a dinner this ship and I'm thinking about don't even mean ship. This ship is so upsetting me. Don't even really mean ship for real. And that's the truth. Like anybody with a problem, anybody, they just might have a different perspective of you. Man, I just be looking at everything like I can't get to argue with you. But that's how you think. I ain't trying to advince you. Fuck you, that's how you think. I respect your perspective. You ain't gotta think like me. But niggas get mad because another motherfucker don't think like them. No, bro, we can co exist. I might hear some ship in that ship to make me think.
Speaker 1: And that's where we're at.
Speaker 4: That's where I'm going to learn and what everybody is that you gotta when you get to them points, like everybody's establishing happy half half happy. But when you get to that point, and then that's what it is that you ain't. Never got to prove yourself right no more.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to argue with you that I'm right or prove that you're right. You got it. You when you happy? Everybody you you right, You're right.
Speaker 3: I know you, you know what you right?
Speaker 4: You got it Because I'm not finna share this negative ass energy with you.
Speaker 12: I got a lot of growing. I got a lot of growing to do because I got it. Yeah, I'm like you said, and you.
Speaker 4: Got to prove yourself right.
Speaker 12: And I'm not saying that that is a good thing. It's not healthy, it's not it's literally not.
Speaker 2: I just had a conversation with my boyfriend about that about what you say, and it's not always like what you say is how you say, it's your tone. You know, I can I couldnt mean nothing by it, and I'm a woman and I'm learning that, you know, like I ain't mean nothing by it.
Speaker 12: But it's the way you said that.
Speaker 10: You get you know, maybe they should be less sensitive about the ship, whoever's perceiving it. Because one thing I always say when you mentioned okay, we're talking about happy. Okay, the one thing in life. I am so happy all the time. Everywhere I go all over people are just like, man, why you ain't so damn happy? What the fuck is going?
Speaker 6: Why are you dude? If you've had cereal.
Speaker 10: We mentioned this earlier today with water in it instead of milk, because it was a struggle. And now I don't have to worry about no damn milk in my cereal. I can have any fucking cereal I want, with any kind of milk I want. But I was happy then and I'm happy now. But I think the one reason why I'm always happy one health. Nobody mentioned that. Just to be able to be healthy, Like shout out to the Kenbi Mutumbo, one of the kindest, most amazing people who just died. Like a lot of people used to always say they would love to be him as opposed to their situation.
Speaker 6: But just imagine you're alive right now. He's not.
Speaker 10: And health is so fucking it. The fact that I'm healthy right now is why I'm so fucking happy. Yeah, so like health is so big to me, but I'm always just happy. But the one thing that can affect my happiness is someone interrupting me happy. I'm happy as fuck no matter what's going on, because I'm alive. I have another day to exist and be happy. So if someone comes in to just to take for everybody to do this, I'm telling you, I don't want to feel like I'm a damn psychologist to tell you what to do. But whenever you're running around happy as hell and someone intervenes in that happiness in any way, shape or form, remove yourself from that environment or have them remove themselves from that environment, and the most happy go lucky, pleasant and nice way and get back to being happy like other than and then you're back to being happy.
Speaker 6: So that's why I'm always happy.
Speaker 10: I'm literally just happiness exists for me because I'm just here, and I'm just I'm loving life. Whether I do have a little money or have a a lot of money, I'm just happy at all times that I'm actually here. I don't take that for granted.
Speaker 12: Sure, it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 4: I was talking to my guy the other day about that ship. I'm like, nigga, you healthy. That's that's the that's the biggest flex. Because he's talking about you forty and he wanted this and this girl that left him in mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm like, you gotta check you healthy. That's the biggest flex. Like he said, you have you foughty, you healthy. You can go through whatever you want to do.
Speaker 1: To do this movie as a collective.
Speaker 5: But what's the other things y'all got going on outside of you know, the movie? What you got going on personally, not personally, but outside staying healthy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm talking about staying healthy me myself. I have a lot of projects. Like he said, I got a project that was the we just talked about.
Speaker 1: Health was a flex that was not a.
Speaker 4: Subtle flex at all, big flex, you said, meat, I got a lot of projects, he said, what.
Speaker 12: Are we doing?
Speaker 2: He asked a question, my blue go away like don't do me like that. Got a lot of projects, he said, What do you have going on outside of look like twenty twenty five looks amazing? Like, I mean, well, God willing, Like I said, we can't speak on what's coming in the future, but I know that you know, what I'm setting up for right now is going to roll out the red carpet for what's supposed to.
Speaker 12: Happen in twenty twenty five, So don't.
Speaker 2: I don't really like speaking on what I have coming because it's not solidify today. I do feel like I'm very much so blessed, and I work hard. On top of that, my work ethic gets it done for me, so I know. I'm I'm booked up until next year, so I know I have work to do. I'm just trying to be bigger and better than what I am. Now, that's it.
Speaker 12: You know that. That's it. That's all. I'm just growing and I'm just trying to be better. You do see it.
Speaker 3: Look like, joh I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 8: I just know the last forty four years look like because that's the only truth me telling you about twenty twenty five. I'm gonna be lying to you because I don't have the power to tell you what it looked like. I know what I wanted to look like, but I've also been instructed not to tell everybody my mother fucking moves.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: It's so crazy because I'm like, oh, I want to say X y Z, but I'm like, ship, hold on, it looks bright. Hopefully A man a man, I gotta get the play. That's all right, keeping keeping the sentence super up. They're gonna do directly that nigga real smart?
Speaker 15: What about swine you should have you should all right?
Speaker 5: We're back headed. Man got jackass up out of here, shouts out the job.
Speaker 1: He had to leave.
Speaker 3: But we got the writer director, d ain't Pierre? What's up, bron How you doing?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 3: How you come up with it?
Speaker 1: First of all?
Speaker 3: How you ain't right me in it?
Speaker 1: We got you in the sequel. I thought.
Speaker 9: We got a special for him in a sequel.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 15: We gotta put that man down a smile one.
Speaker 1: We even just look, we're talking so much. Ship. You ain't supposed to say that.
Speaker 4: We're supposed to let him know we got a sequel off rip for.
Speaker 3: Three ways.
Speaker 1: It's a trilogy.
Speaker 4: It's like Godfather, right, y'all, god Father, I'm dropping the bag before we even dropped the fast.
Speaker 9: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 15: I was off, you know, I was. I was off and she was giving all the tea. I'm like, yo, it's full alert.
Speaker 12: To give it.
Speaker 2: So it's so many twisted turns in the movie that what I gave that ain't even a tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 12: So it is nod.
Speaker 1: So we are growing.
Speaker 7: Ask man, we're not doing pause Okay, they said any else?
Speaker 3: When what part of that was real life?
Speaker 9: Or did you just make it up?
Speaker 15: You know, we definitely try to like draw like from real life inspiration for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Wow, I wouldn't expecting that question you expecting to give it to I wan't expecting that one. Uh yeah he is. He's great. So let me say even though now I'm gonna say you you're really really good, even though you're like great, great me. So you can't underrest, you can't underrest, you can't good And nobody was says the god that is good, not great. You can't underestimate good, said but no, but no, getting back getting back to it, like what I would say is I feel like it was a ping pong between me and Smooth, you know, shout to justin grade. She definitely helped lay some of the foundation down for the script because we are shooting Pray by Night in the midst of it, but me and Smooth going back and fourth.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: It would be times where we're filmed for like thirteen fourteen hours on Pray by Night.
Speaker 9: Then we'll come here like, hey, let's get it in yeah, and we'll be writing. So yeah, who's going back and forth?
Speaker 15: I think that for me, without giving too much, I think I can see myself in each character, you know what I'm saying. I can see myself and Sean, I can see myself it O making is which is Jock's character. I think it's just a testament because so many people I think we're onions. We have layers, you know what I'm saying. So I think everybody can be any side of Ruber's cute. Ain't even given time.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 15: Is it sern shit, you just ain't gonna do right. So I'm gonna tell you this. I would like to think that I would like to think that.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I just ain't gonna do hold On, hold On, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 9: You would say that, and I will hold.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold hold on.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you have to, Yes, you have. I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 15: What I'm talking about, Okay, obviously ship.
Speaker 3: You know you said you could be on any side of the coin. Now what's going on?
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, let me let me clear up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Thought you were talking about taking a girl when you go to the fact. Yeah, yeah, baby, you.
Speaker 8: Were talking about saying daddy oil.
Speaker 9: And bond it B and B.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, but it's this certain ship that you ain't gonna do, right, Yeah, I mean for sure.
Speaker 9: You know I'm a man of morel standing for sure.
Speaker 3: So I'm saying that's it.
Speaker 5: He will talk about that, you said, because some people could take that in and be like she he he don't know what he might do.
Speaker 3: I know certain ship, like you say, he's gonna take.
Speaker 1: Your Let.
Speaker 2: You take me to the didny thing though, like saying that it's certain ship that people want to do. Look how many people was in the parties, partaking and all of that. Nah, it ain't dropped who all was there and what they was doing. But it was more than just didn't.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't even name names or speak on it, but I know that a lot of people.
Speaker 12: That's just like with the Harvey Weinsteins.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, nobody, nobody would have thought all the people was on the list going to that island. Nobody would have thought that when he'd had him everywhere. So it's just not been on those.
Speaker 12: I was too young.
Speaker 2: That was you at the parties.
Speaker 5: Never in my life, I'm not very sociable in this type of.
Speaker 10: Thinging, Okay, a party, I think got your interjet because I've actually been to some didty party.
Speaker 3: The parties got the gathering.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, no, no no no. I have to say this.
Speaker 1: Know you're talking about the freak off what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: He've been to a party, but you saying he ain't been to a freak.
Speaker 10: Cart or something like that. I've gone to I'm gone to Puffs, yes, and.
Speaker 6: He the timeline, but.
Speaker 1: Right that was for them.
Speaker 10: I'm going to multiple parties that he's had multiple He would have an annual New Year's Eve party at his home in Miami, for sure, and I've been and nothing that has not portrayed has suggested has has just never gone on.
Speaker 12: You ain't not. But still they say it's layers to the parties.
Speaker 2: They say it's it's rooms that you know everybody ain't in. When it comes to everybody went in every room to match. When you go to the party, probably secluded certain areas. You are by the pool, you in this area right here. But what happens to.
Speaker 1: Is he wrong for having free calls though I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna say no, but you're wrong for drugging people? Yeah, what did you want for drugging people?
Speaker 16: I ain't nobody say anything anything.
Speaker 10: Everybody needs to notice until all the facts come out in.
Speaker 6: Court is alleged, right, So that is very I don't condone or say.
Speaker 3: Anything doing that stuff.
Speaker 1: How do you know that.
Speaker 2: So many people saying the same thing.
Speaker 5: Somebody with you, I'm gonnakeep one hundred with you. Ain't no nigga with that type of paper gonna be arrested if they ain't have that keep it ain't.
Speaker 4: No nigga that and got him.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: If they don't comes, don't come until they ninety nine percent ready to come.
Speaker 12: That's not true. You can't. Yes, they do.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of details.
Speaker 12: And they come puff Daddy.
Speaker 1: Did he he called him puffy?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not saying what he did.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying we did or but the Fens definitely came. You know, they don't come out of boredom, which makes it weird, but all of it's weird.
Speaker 1: That's what you can't pressure the Fens. They don't. They don't do ship because they bored.
Speaker 4: But this is what I'm saying, my nigga, this is what people got to understand about puff Daddy whatever you want to call my ge.
Speaker 1: This man has been influencing.
Speaker 4: Our lives for generations, thirty years like people. You know what I'm saying, because we did a panel on other people's talking about it and had it tap into it. He been puff Daddy since ninety five. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He been.
Speaker 4: He's been doing puffy shit for thirty years. He was the first, he was him in Biggie. Then at the Biggie left, he was all on TV on MTV making the band and doing you know what I'm saying he is, and then after that past then run then he was a rock man and whatever. Like I said, Diddy has been Diddy and part of the culture, hard leading, leading the culture for thirty years.
Speaker 7: I just want to go on record, I'm from Mount Vernon, born and raised, and and we we don't, we don't.
Speaker 1: He's not part of the Mount Vernon.
Speaker 3: What's Mount Vernon.
Speaker 1: That's where he's from. New York. That's where he's from.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's what did it from?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 7: From I mean he said, well, I'm well, I'm glad he's rapping that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we just owned it.
Speaker 7: Why you know, why, Well, I mean, let's keep it really, you know, first and foremost, you know, much respect to like the because there are true victims. I do believe that despite you know, a lot of this stuff with a lot of people coming forward, I think that's nonsense. You saw the video.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 5: You can't that he locked up for.
Speaker 7: So what I'm what I'm saying is it's like, you know, at the end of the day, you know, you're innocent until proven guilty. But a person that that handles a woman in that nature, you just can't really put anything past them. And I'll just say that and let's just move on.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 5: I just feel like me personally, you know what I'm saying that took advantage of anybody. Some kids anything, you deserve, whatever you get. That's just how I look at that. But any grown motherfucker in them parties.
Speaker 3: Ain't. No nigga took advantage of you. What you're doing back there.
Speaker 5: If they tell you, hey, you gotta leave your phone, they start telling you all the types of ship that should.
Speaker 1: Make you weary.
Speaker 12: You have the option to lead should I.
Speaker 5: Ain't even going back the part they're finna do something that they don't want nobody to know about.
Speaker 3: So if I don't know the details of some ship, why am I even there?
Speaker 1: Why Why am I Why am I signing papers to go.
Speaker 12: To the party?
Speaker 1: Understand that part of it, y'all.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think as an adults, other than being completely kidnapped and made to do something outside of that, you should take full responsibilities. But at the end of the day, with society now, it's all about if.
Speaker 6: You It's a lot of things of money grabs.
Speaker 10: So that's that's one of the reasons, Like I said, I've gone to the New Year's Eve parties is something that's family oriented. It goes late into the evening and I've never seen anything of never, So that's the only reason why I say that now we'll see what happens with the trial, and that's the most important thing. Wait until all the facts are presented to everybody before you overly like take a stance on something, because there's so many things, Like I say, you're an adult, and the only thing that I just really I'm intrigued by two things. One, obviously, if you're drugging people and they're not aware of that, regardless if you your phone was taken, or if there was a situation where you signed some type of authorization to be at something, a non disclosure or whatnot, that's all cool. But if you're if you're unaware of things that were put into your droot or drink or just given to you and this causes you to pass out and things happen that it's different, fucked up, that up Other than that, if that's if that's proven that have happened in court, then you take that stance on it. I feel like, but until that's one hundred factual improven in court. Other, you know, video is a beast, and so they got it'll all come out.
Speaker 12: They said he got footage when they went in that house. We're gonna find out what was found.
Speaker 2: They found, they found tape, they found video footage, the baby oil.
Speaker 1: They found crazy.
Speaker 7: I will say this Netflix would not have cut fifty center check if he didn't have a lot of stories and a lot of people that had.
Speaker 11: Information that was a documentary Netflix confirmed in Netflix.
Speaker 1: So again, understand.
Speaker 3: Understanding that's crazy that that that that's.
Speaker 11: A conglomerate's a billion dollar They're not even.
Speaker 7: Gonna put their name on something and and write a check for something where they haven't been able to vet the stories you think about, you still haven't heard from a lot of people yet, and a lot of people are again that you hear a lot of people are on this Netflix documentary that we haven't heard from yet.
Speaker 3: So I mean there's a lot of things that come out.
Speaker 7: But again, man, just pray for him as family and the victims that are and just hope that people just again, we got enough thingsorry about. We got an election coming up. We ain't got time to be worried about this ship. We need to figure out what's going on with this country, all right, what's going on with that? With election, We're gonna go right there into it. I like, listen, I mean, our country is in a place of of we're at a crossroad, you know, we are, like I mean, there's wars going on, you know, inflation is crazy.
Speaker 11: I mean, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 7: You know, Vice President Harris is the answer to everything, but you know, I feel like she's definitely gonna at least put us in the right direction.
Speaker 1: You know, you know you want to grab that.
Speaker 12: Do we have a Trumpster? We have a Trumpster in the room.
Speaker 3: We definitely ain't got.
Speaker 12: All right, are you a Trumpster?
Speaker 6: First of all?
Speaker 10: You know I shouldn't even say y'all got me. All I'm gonna say about anything political is potentially we'll do a documentary on some politics shit, or we'll probably do a film, or let's do a show, a politics show. I think, now you got a type and I do this when I think of something like this.
Speaker 6: We're gonna end up doing it too. Whut end up doing some politics.
Speaker 10: But the only thing I say about politics is everybody has their own own take on it, and let that be and do your thing.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 10: I'm definitely not a Trumpster at FYI. I've never like bought into that or thought about it, only because, like I said, I'm a financial guy. And forget all the racial stuff the line that's being drawn in society, because that's just the thing that's been being done right now. I feel like to kind of like help with certain political parties, But I'm a financial guy, so I'm about the bottom line of stuff, and with that being the case, there have been some things that have been done in a certain way that I just really couldn't really necessarily follow him because of that type of stuff, like the casinos and the people. That's the thing to me, that's a bottom line. It's no gray area. This was done or that was done. So if someone hasn't done a great job from a financial perspective with their own situations, that if you can look into it, then maybe you're not a huge fan of them. So that's why I say that. But talking about politics, that's something that at the end of the day, everybody's going to have their own stands no matter what. All those commercials y'all see on television and stuff, I always crack up and laugh like they're pushing and pushing. But at the end of today, you already have your take on who you want to vote for. That's not gonna be that's not gonna sway people, It is what it is.
Speaker 2: When everybody don't think like that. Not everybody is smart, you know.
Speaker 1: Don't.
Speaker 5: They What are they telling us they're gonna do for us for their votes either side? What's their policies? What are they running on? The sounds like they just like fuck him, fuck her, fuck y'all to.
Speaker 3: What do they what are they proposing?
Speaker 12: I know what I know.
Speaker 2: The big thing right now, graphs is the whole thing about women rights and the rights for.
Speaker 12: What you mean, what they're gonna do, not.
Speaker 3: Like what they're gonna do.
Speaker 12: I get that.
Speaker 2: That's what's a big deal right now. That's what's being fought over right now. That the whole thing about reproduction. Trump's wants to stop. Yes, Trump wants to stop women from having the right to basically make their own decisions about their bodies them.
Speaker 12: Don't you want them to have them?
Speaker 2: Or no matter or what you're going through, you're gonna say, woman, A woman could be from an epic an ectopic pregnancy, and that's something that either you have to be given. I've been through that, so I know that if I had not been given life saving measures, which was surgery, you.
Speaker 12: Know, it happened to me twice.
Speaker 2: So I'm somebody who really feels some type of way about that, because if it would have been a law that no doctor could help me, I wouldn't be here talking to y'all right now or all off. You know, it wasn't my idea for this to happen to me.
Speaker 12: You get what I'm saying. I didn't know that it.
Speaker 2: Would be stuck in my fallopian tube. There's nothing I can I can't punch it out. I can't make it stop. You need to get appealed that make it go away, or you go on surgery and they cut it out of you. Trump say that don't matter. Let your body do what it's gonna do. If you die, you die.
Speaker 12: If you live, you live.
Speaker 2: That's that's his take on it, and that is but that's what it is. It's literally that extreme he said. That's what he says, It don't matter. Like a woman could get pregnant and her uterus could be about to collapse and they will have to tell her like, look, ma'am, it's.
Speaker 12: Either you or this baby. A doctor will tell you.
Speaker 2: You know, our job is to save you, so we need to take this baby from you. You feel me, But him. Her usse is gonna collapse and she's gonna die, no decision being made.
Speaker 12: A doctor can't help you, none of that. So that's what the big deal is right now.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, what what what are you saying?
Speaker 1: He's doing?
Speaker 5: Like, like what to say that he been?
Speaker 12: He been fighting for it since day one? I don't know you So so it's abortion.
Speaker 2: So the reality of it is, I'm gonna'm gonna through statistics at y'all real quick, and I'm gonna just put it like this. If you go look at the math and go do it. The amount of women who get abortions. If you look at the math, you look at the numbers, Caucasian white women get the most abortions. So his problem right now is that what happens when all of these white women keep getting abortions and black women keep having their children, the numbers, the balance.
Speaker 12: Is gonna, it's gonna, it's gonna is gonna.
Speaker 2: Be off, right, said, Yeah, they're trying, they're trying to stop that, and the only way to stop that is to stop them from aborting so many babies.
Speaker 12: So he at this point, he's willing to.
Speaker 2: Go through such drastic measures that he's just trying to stop it all together. He said that these African American women, these you know, other ethnicities are going to keep having these children. White women are gonna sit down and they're gonna pay, and they're gonna get these abortions. They don't want these kids, they don't want to deal with it, but it's making their numbers go down. So really, that's what it is. If you really want to put into a nutshell, they don't want to go extinct. And and he's trying to stop.
Speaker 11: That, all right, Chris, So we want you around. We're gonna stop.
Speaker 1: You know, we.
Speaker 11: Don't want to target on your back, you know.
Speaker 9: But she's talking real.
Speaker 11: Stuff though, you.
Speaker 1: Know, that's what they say.
Speaker 5: If he's saying that that's some bush, it's that bad.
Speaker 12: It is that bad.
Speaker 5: Like there's no way, like there's no situation. Basically, there's no situation you're gonna have an abortion.
Speaker 8: None.
Speaker 12: He don't care about incense. He don't care. I mean, not insense, but he don't care about He.
Speaker 2: Don't care if your daddy raped you and you got pregnant, he don't care. You don't care if your uncle diddy. You don't care if your brother did it. You're having a baby, and that's what that's the problem.
Speaker 12: Who were you?
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying, Especially not even say that for a man to make that decision for a woman, knowing that y'all will never go through nothing like that.
Speaker 10: That might be interesting in Allure part two or part three, use to say that you don't end up pregnant by somebody.
Speaker 12: Take the mic.
Speaker 1: The next question.
Speaker 16: Thank you, incense, damn incense.
Speaker 15: Before we do our lop around the sun, I just want to shout out, Kenny Smooth. We have a We got a fantastic track on it in the movie with our very own Crystal Dowd and young Jock. I wish they would have snippet but perform.
Speaker 4: For us and we missed it that I.
Speaker 9: It's an amazing song. Kenny Smooth.
Speaker 15: I did the original version of Case and he allowed us to flip the song and we got a great song out of it.
Speaker 5: Hey, if each I can give some game or show some love or whatever words.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, man, I think Uh. The biggest thing is man to just find you a team. You know you can't do this alone. I don't care how much money you got, I don't care how many plugs you got.
Speaker 11: You gotta build a team, and that's what we are doing right now.
Speaker 7: We've had some ups and downs with doing that, but you know, with a lot of prayer and a lot of vetting, we've been able to really restart. And having a team is half the battle.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: I don't ever want to go in the warldlone. You know, everybody you know run around I don't believe in.
Speaker 11: The word I.
Speaker 1: It's we.
Speaker 7: And for me, it's like, you know, anybody that's trying to do this, build you a solid team and get people around you just willing to put in that work because a lot of people just want, you know, to be here for the check or be here for the accolade. But it's like people don't understand the nights that we're up till four or five o'clock in the morning just creating, or just in pre production or just whatever I mean Dame said it. I mean we've shot for fourteen fifteen hours, got back, you know, to the house, and we up two more hours writing. You know, because we're a team and we believe in something that we got a vision and you know, you have to have a team.
Speaker 11: I just can't stress that enough.
Speaker 7: And we've been fortunate to have some really solid players on our team as we build the foundation.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: So I think that if you want to do this, if you want to do anything, just get you a team. I can't say that enough.
Speaker 13: Right, he's just smiling.
Speaker 6: I think that he said it all.
Speaker 10: When it comes to anything as far as with film production, I think, like I said, at the end of the day, I'm a financial guy. I'm really big on that. So even if you have a passion with something affiliated with film, music, athletics, the stock market, anything you do, just have a It's two things that I really pride myself on having.
Speaker 6: One is a will to achieve. That's make sure.
Speaker 10: It's like the reason MJ was so dominant because he had a will that was so crazy to win. And just have a will to achieve that's higher than anybody else. Like go is when someone gonna say they go hard, I don't think they go hard.
Speaker 11: To be honest with you, you.
Speaker 6: Gotta go harder.
Speaker 10: Like imagine filming twelve hours and then spending two more hours writing for a whole nother project.
Speaker 6: That is a will to achieve. Number one.
Speaker 10: You got to have a will to achieve like that. And two, I know people get tired of hearing me say this all the time. It's my favorite word. Well two one is rational that comes with more social shit, but one of my favorite words. The second thing is efficiency. Like, no matter what it is that you do, be as efficient with it as you can. And if you are fishent with every single little thing, then things tend to just go right right. I'm gonna pass it over to v L You.
Speaker 1: Oh you just passing down? Might you might pass? What am I saying? What am I telling you? Because these boys just said off wisdom and advice things that I do.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Like I said, they told us about disciplining that and go hard anything that you want to do, Like, you gotta have that dedication, that discipline in itself. And I feel like if you put that in and be consistent, it don't matter what you're doing, you're gonna have success in it. It don't matter if you trying to make movies, you working on the gym, you're, like I said, working in a cubicle. You gotta be consistent, go hard, Like you said, efficiency and consistent and put yourself in and you always gonna.
Speaker 1: Get good shit. Show up, go on and be consistent, stay motivated, keep going.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Consistent.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think got keep going.
Speaker 2: That's something that's common the people that mean. We keep talking about work ethic. That's a big one for me. Two big things for me. Keep working hard and keep growing. I feel like you can always keep learning, you know, and never like get stagnant or stuck at where you are, never feel like you achieved as much as you can achieve, because it's always more. It's no seiling, it's no seling for me. I feel like it's no silling for anybody. Don't let nobody tell you what you can and can't do, don't let nobody box you in, you know, just just be you unapologetically and just be the best you that you can be. And just like I said, my thing is just growing, learning, you know, being better Because I'm not ever where I'm supposed to be, I always feel like it's more work to be.
Speaker 1: Thanks because they jammed up.
Speaker 4: I thought this was just for them, and they like, what, but no, you know y'all and gave me all this.
Speaker 1: You know you al ready.
Speaker 15: I got three quick things, three quick things. So three quick things. The first thing is keep a pop up mentality. And what I mean is if everybody brings chicken, bring chips, I guarantee you you're gonna be sought out a little differently and you don't have to do all the work. The second thing is don't leave a room without making it better. The third thing is learning become invisible so that when people see you, they see God standing in your place.
Speaker 9: That's all I have to say.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, shout out to my boy Reality. They got a shout out to read the team. We gotta shout to Shannie Birdie.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: These are the people, Miss Smooth, and these are the people behind the scenes that contribute in such a such a major way, and they may not necessarily be highlighted all the time, but without them, we don't we can't function.
Speaker 7: I second that a second that and you kind of beat me too, And I'm a little mad, but I was gonna wrap with.
Speaker 9: That, but trying to take it.
Speaker 11: Take it, man, but again, team Team, you know.
Speaker 7: November, Yeah, November thirteenth, the premiere here in Atlanta. We're we got an extra theater, so we're gonna do something for everybody where they're gonna be able to grab some tickets for at least one theater, so that'll be going out. But it's gonna be a lot of celebs there for the premiere. It's gonna be a lot of the family.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: We have a lot of people that we've built relationships with that will be coming out and turning up for us looking forward to it. It's gonna be dope for the city. It's gonna be dope for smooth films, for the culture, for the culture, It's gonna be dope for the culture in this project is gonna be something that I think really that the people will enjoy.
Speaker 11: Like we've had the success of a few shows on BET.
Speaker 7: And t B and stuff like that are series, I got a story to tell and things of that nature. But this is going to shake it just a little differently.
Speaker 1: And I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Really want to movie man, y'all make sure y'all checked that out, sir. I like sub Strive coming to the Big Fat Network. Yeah, it's like that, just like
Speaker 13: Cat