Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. Elvis Duran's phone tap? All right, Garrett, tell us all about your phone tap.
Speaker 2: So Ryan wants to play a phone tap on his friend Grant. Now, Grant's been having some issues with his cable provider, and once Ryan found out this information, he hit us up and we took advantage of the situation. So we're about to cancel Grant's cable bill. Oh, he just can't go.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see what happens here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, is Grant available?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey Grant. Kevin Arnold over with gernel Mouth cable. How's it going today?
Speaker 1: Hey, how's it going today?
Speaker 2: I know we I just want to call and set up an appointment for us. Is that possible, Yeah, that's possible.
Speaker 1: It's been coming up down, So yeah, you want.
Speaker 2: To cancel your subscription?
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't want to cancel my subscription. I want a schedule an appointment.
Speaker 2: All I'm hearing is cancel.
Speaker 1: I want to schedule an appointment. I just want to freaking appointment.
Speaker 2: So you want an appointment to come take out the cable, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: No, No, I just want you to come fix the damn thing.
Speaker 2: So you want us to come over replace the cable and then you'll find a new cable provider. No, no, no, cancel the cable is.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, what do you I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to hear this, sir? You have a poor connection?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, you guys have a poor connection.
Speaker 2: I'm the cable company. Do you think I have a poor connection? This has to be coming for me.
Speaker 1: Don't cancel my cable?
Speaker 2: Okay? So you want us to schedule an appointment with another company, and.
Speaker 3: You want to clean the clap out of your ears and then listen to me, speak up, just to maybe it's because you're your phone top of my thue you call me back, you would schedule you understand me?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So I will call you in a little bit, will all right? So I will cancel the cable in just a few what no cancer?
Speaker 1: Bye? Bye?
Speaker 2: All right? So Ryan, this we're gonna do. We're gonna have you call them back and just mess with him a little bit more.
Speaker 1: All right, okay? All right? Great? Hello? What's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Can't you hear me? Yeah? Can you hear me? Yes? I can hear you. What's what's wrong with you? I was just talking to somebody on ball and they said, and they're gonna cancel my cable. Why aren't you having your cable canceling. We're not canceling cable. Why would they be coming to cancel the cable. Where canceling cable. Nobody's canceling cable. We're gonna watch cable this weekend. You can watch a little stylish cable television that you will have cable this weekend.
Speaker 2: Hey Grant, my name's Garret from Elvis during in the Morning show, and he's got phones by friend Ryan.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, on the radio beat. I gotta we gotta chill you out. We're gonna allow you out.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You owe me, you owe me a beer, you owe me a night out. I'm gonna get you. Don't worry, I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show