Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Flee Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effects, And just like that, we're back with yet another Can'tfully Reckless episode with your girl Jess Larious.
Speaker 2: So this episode is gonna be different. I'm here with my best friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, definitely was about to let y'all fucking know, but since y'all know strangers to this man, so y'all already know. Okay, we're not gonna do fixing the mask and all that because she don't know what she'd be talking about. And I don't want y'all to stop sending me y'all stories because I got a clown up here trying to help me give y'all.
Speaker 3: The best advice around here. You're telling them things that they shouldn't do, that they.
Speaker 2: Should baby, please all right?
Speaker 3: Sound, So we're gonna discuss previous topics that we had up at the Breakfast Club because I want my listener's opinions, I want my best friends, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: So in a more recent episode of Breakfast Club, I was intrigued.
Speaker 1: By this rabbit hole I went down and then if y'all know me, y'all know I love Saucy Saint Tanna, I love him, And I was looking at one of his lives that he had did with Creshia a couple months ago. Well you know, must beg and he was saying that at a certain age he is going to want kids, you know, and go get a wife. Now, I don't know, we know the personality that Saucy saying, Santa Hos, He's he's playful. He you know, he always looking to laugh and make somebody laugh, you know. So I don't know if he was joking about this, but we also know that he don't be lying. You know, we know he played, but he don't lie. And you know, he don't say things that he gonna want have to regret later, you know. So I honestly felt like it's the truth. If it was a joke, it's the truth in every joke. And I feel like, you know, maybe still just want kids. And you know, I'm not gonna say the white part, but I think maybe he does still want kids somewhere down the line, wants to be able to have his children with a woman. You know what I'm saying, like, not not be with her, like, but definitely yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like I I feel like and it's to his own prerogative.
Speaker 2: If that's what he wants to do, that's what he wants to do.
Speaker 1: But he said that on Live and I want my best friend who's also gay. So she says, to let me know what she thinks about.
Speaker 3: That, Like, what you mean when I think about it? Take about what do you think about it? What I just said this is maybe I want to listen to with you, right, So now moving on so next topic.
Speaker 2: Uh so, also, yeah, what the fuck do you think about it? Because we can keep on board?
Speaker 3: So awesome. You know, I'm saying, like, all right, what you mean? But I think, like, that's his that's his ship. If that's what you want to do, you're gonna do it, right. M You're a man. You do what you want to do. You grown, I'm talking about you. Damn what else? Right? You know, if you want to put a baby up in somebody, you're gonna do it right.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I disagree with it, but it was a topic that we had on Breakfast Club and some people had called up and they were saying, like, well, they think that he was making like a mockery of gay people, that he was saying like they're what he was saying and how he feels was proving the wrong side right, And I'm just feeling like, nah, they were looking at it a different way. I'm not even gonna say they were looking at it the wrong way. I just don't think Saucy Santana has in his mind. Yeah, no, he don't have it in his mind to give a fuck about what somebody think about.
Speaker 2: How he feel.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing. Everybody feel differently about different things. So I hate people try to know you don't have to think the same way someone else. If he want to go and change his mind, but I know, well, it's his decision.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's decision, because I'll piggy back off of what you said, Like, if you want to change your mind and listen, that don't have nothing to do with you being gay. You could be street gay, bisexual, trans, whatever. People changed their minds about the way they live, the way they move, the way you know, anything. And then sometimes you don't even change, You just evolve and you grow. And you know, sometimes we had a caller to call up and they said when he grows up, and you know, they agreed with him, and because they were like because the guy said the same thing.
Speaker 2: He was like, well, I think about that a lot as well.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not gonna say I'm not going to be gay anymore, but I don't want a wife and kids and I do want you know, and the only way that I would be able to be with a woman is if she knows everything about me. I'm not going to hide anything from my past, you know what's going on, full transparent.
Speaker 2: I'm letting you know everything.
Speaker 1: If you're okay and you're willing to accept that, that is going to be somebody that I could be with. You know what I mean, and I agree with that person is because people can change their minds.
Speaker 2: Not change your mind about being gay, but.
Speaker 1: You just grow out of certain things about how you want to live your life, which has nothing to do with your sexual preference.
Speaker 2: It's your choice.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, and I do want to before we get off of this topic, I do want to hand off on this.
Speaker 2: Stop can about what other people think about you.
Speaker 1: You know understand what I'm saying, Like, don't ever give somebody else power over you. If you wake up and you want to be gay, if you are born gay, where if you are just whatever that's who you are. Don't even give though. Yeah, don't even give nobody else the power. You know what I'm saying, don't don't do that. Like I remember just recently watching Candice Owens. She was she was speaking out of college or something like that, and you know, a couple of trans students had asked her a question that this one in particular question. It was mind bottling because she was like, how do you feel about us feeling victimized by your presence here today?
Speaker 2: Why the hell would you give her that much power?
Speaker 1: She could have answered anyway she could, if she would have said, I don't give a fuck how you feel or I feel that y'all ship Nah, you're already giving somebody grounds to ship on you when you ask somebody how they feel.
Speaker 2: Nah, don't give nobody. No, you are who the fuck you are. If you're not fucking confused, you know who you are. That's who the fuck you are. You speak on how you feel.
Speaker 3: You keep it the fuck moving, or you ain't got to explain yourself to no fucking body. No. My thing was when people was asking her what does she think about them? I mean yeah, it was like, like, yeah, why do you care and remember that one, Yeah, why do you care? Like?
Speaker 1: And then the one the one lady, I mean the students girl. She was like, she was like, I am not confused, So what do you think about that? And she said, well, least you know you're not confused, so that's not really a question. That's a statement. Honey, congratulations, you're not confused?
Speaker 2: Like that is it?
Speaker 3: That is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like they almost didn't have anything to say, so they just wanted to say something.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm not confused. I never said you was like, was like, so, yeah, I just stop giving people power over you.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? That's all.
Speaker 1: If you love me, you'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Next topic.
Speaker 1: So on the Breakfast Club a couple of weeks ago, we were discussing people spending the block. Nellie and Ashauncey just did that all right now. They was asking me DJ Andvy and Charlotte made was asking me, have I ever spent the block and got it right? Or did I ever spend the block and got it wrong? Or just my experience with spending the block? And I'm gonna tell y'all like I told them, I spent the block twice. I attempted to spend spend the block with somebody else, but I spent. I actually did spend the block with my son's dad, back when my son was.
Speaker 2: Very very young.
Speaker 1: And Rome couldn't wait forty eight hours a cheat on me again, I said, damn so. And this the crazy thing is, I actually didn't want to cheat.
Speaker 2: I had a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I had a good man. I surely did. I had a good ass boyfriend. He was very involved with me, my son, my family was good. I know, he was amazing, right, and then me being young, I'm not gonna say dumb because you know, you're just young.
Speaker 3: Grow up.
Speaker 2: I was young, and you just grow up, you know.
Speaker 1: And and you're still dumb because you claim you gave it on the girls want you so yeah you must. We just go back to bean straight. Yeah, you're still dumb things. You're gonna get some pussy. Oh my god, sorry guys, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Right, sorry, I don't want to like yeah.
Speaker 3: Saying fuck because anyway, all right, who says she talked about us every fucking day? I know I love you?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Spent the black Yeah, he couldn't wait forty hours to cheat on me.
Speaker 2: Honey. And the crazy thing.
Speaker 1: Is I was with a guy a very Oh no, we already we already passed that.
Speaker 2: I was with a good guy.
Speaker 1: So I went to the guy. I didn't want to cheat on him. I went to him and I said, listen, we are fairly new, and.
Speaker 3: Before we go any further with this, and you know, fall for each other even more, I just want to let you know I want to try it again with my family.
Speaker 1: My son is young, you know, I guess I'm not over roam. My son's dead, and I just want to try it. He was pissed, but he was an older gentleman. He was very understanding. He was upset, though heartbroken, if I must say, and didn't he couldn't say anything. He was like, damn, she being up front with me, all right, cool, whatever you feel me. He did like doing a little begging and pleating, and I was weak, honey, because this man was fine as fuck, finer than my baby.
Speaker 2: Crap.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, No, my my baby father cute the South, yeah, both cute the South.
Speaker 2: But Audrey was.
Speaker 3: Given oh damn name drop, so I get, I get, I leave him.
Speaker 2: He said, all right, what he I leave him I go back laroon.
Speaker 1: We go down to the aquarium and take our son out the next day, and then that night he even snuck out to go fuck somebody else. I'm like, damn, you couldn't wait two days? God damn you one day, not even twenty four hours? This nigga would I listen. I broke up with the nigga at nine am. We was at the aquarium with our son at twelve noon. By twelve midnight, that motherfucker was sneaking out the goat cheat and I was like, what in the fuck.
Speaker 2: Are you serious? And guess who we were cheating on me with?
Speaker 3: Man, that's my father.
Speaker 1: No, he was cheating on me with one of his other baby mother's darning ain't well, it was only I was the only one at that time, only baby mother at that's time. But the next girl with uh his next baby's mama.
Speaker 2: Yup, yup, yup yup. That was so crazy.
Speaker 3: But you know he's bringing the baby over teat that Oh yeah, I remember that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, girl, so fucking crazy. So Dad, I said, all right, we fucking I'm gonna go get back to my nigga. You know what I'm saying, I'm gonna go try and get my nigga back because I just broke up with him yesterday morning, so he should still be feeling said and I and I should go back and be like, I'm gonna go back and try This's like, hey, psych, you know that was a joke.
Speaker 3: It was a complete prank. I'm a comedian, yeah ha Hi, So yeah, what you think?
Speaker 2: What's up? I'm here that nigga said, bitch, you don't get the fuck out my face. Bitch, you just no, I don't play with me.
Speaker 1: No, that's why if you think the grass green on the other motherfucker's side, and you already knew you was getting cheated on anyway, that's how you found me.
Speaker 2: And then you're gonna leave me for.
Speaker 1: This motherfucker the shit on you were again it and try to come back baby girl bye.
Speaker 2: And I fucked that, man. I fucked to see it though I was upset, and I still struggle with forgiving myself.
Speaker 3: I was trying to be a family fun and then and this motherfucker Rome just wanted to have his cake and eat it too.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. But that's neither here.
Speaker 3: Then now, this the story is water under the motherfucking bridge is done because me and Rome are excellent, great friends now cole parenting is.
Speaker 2: All we do and we're more like family. So it is what it is.
Speaker 3: But have y'all ever spent the goddamn block and it didn't work?
Speaker 2: Or it did work? How? How are y'all experiences with spending the damn block? How is joys? Have you ever spent a black lesson?
Speaker 3: Oh, spending the block? Nah? Usually when I'm done, I'm done, but I will give a bit of chances. That's yeah, I got stopped at No you did, Yeah you really did, That's what I said. But nah, yeah, I'll be giving too many chances for sure. But I don't never spend the block once I'm done. It'd be a rap baby.
Speaker 1: So like no, never going back to a relationship. You might talk to them. Still, y'all hang out and.
Speaker 3: Chill, break up too much time between and yeah, yeah, I got you.
Speaker 2: I did that twice and that was a hold up, hold up.
Speaker 1: I know this ship getting good, But listen to just a couple of seconds of a commercial.
Speaker 2: If you love me, you'll listen. So a recent topic that we had on.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club as well, So yeah, We're just gonna name this episode of Breakfast Club Topics all right was another one given by me.
Speaker 2: If your babyfather and your boyfriend is fighting, who are you helping? And do you feel bad? Now?
Speaker 1: I said, you know, given that my baby father is.
Speaker 2: Not really a fighter.
Speaker 1: As such, like like he he runs his mouth, you.
Speaker 2: Know how to run that mother fucking mouth? But who the fuck don't you know?
Speaker 1: And but but he ain't ray fucking like scrappy scrap scrap scrap it down with you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying? Who would I would help him?
Speaker 1: I would help him, and then just have to deal with my boyfriend's mouth, because I mean, how.
Speaker 3: Would you help him though, like you're gonna pull him off? Okay, it is three now, yeah, it's problem.
Speaker 2: And then it's like Rome, now you gotta help me beat them up.
Speaker 3: But that's now you're both out there now we only are struggling now, me and Rong getting sucked up damn by my boyfriend. Jesus.
Speaker 2: But no, no, I said that I will help Wrong. But the only reason why I would help.
Speaker 1: Rome not because we got a kid together, Not because oh I have this undying love for my baby father. No, it's not any of that, not because I gotta deal with this nigga for the rest of my life, because I don't his son.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? It's the fact that he can't fight.
Speaker 3: Look, stop talking about mouth and this is my my friend.
Speaker 2: This is my brother. I will never said this is my brother. Stand by and watch Rome get beat up. I just I can never do it. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I can't even if it requires me pulling them off or somebody pull us my off of him, or just no, babe, what you're doing style something we cannot.
Speaker 2: We cannot.
Speaker 1: What about if your baby father and your boyfriend got into a Who you helping.
Speaker 3: My girlfriend and my baby mother? I don't know?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm gonna ask you both both.
Speaker 3: I know you're not. Let me ask you both. Good damn boy. I'm only man in here anyway, Hello everybody. If it was my baby mother or my.
Speaker 2: Phone, exactly, that was the fuck you get playing.
Speaker 3: Was my baby lover or my fall let me hello, guys. No for real though, if it's my baby mother or my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Who would you help.
Speaker 3: My girlfriend? Man?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: You know I can't because hold why did they even fay? That's the thing that's having that type of ship. Yeah, and it depends it just in the situation too. Yeah, like Charlamagne, if this person, no, look, I'm a leader, so yeah, I'm all for right and wrong.
Speaker 2: Like if you're wrong, my fuck.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna rock with you. You're wrong, I'm a rock with you. It depends on the situation, really do depend And Charlemagne was funny. His motherfucking is gonna say I wasn't finished. Oh sorry, Yeah, it's not depend but you was finished something about something. Yeah, it depends, Yeah, it depends on why. But yeah, the situation.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of variables that could play that could you know, play it down?
Speaker 2: You know now what Charlemagne said was funny. Charlemagne said because I asked him.
Speaker 1: I said, now, if you're your girlfriend and your baby mother is fighting, who are you siding with?
Speaker 2: He said, who my kid would want me to side with?
Speaker 3: No, motherfucking who the kid wants you to side because the kid gonna want you to side with, right, Kidney.
Speaker 2: Gotta be my fucking kid.
Speaker 3: Wife, girlfriend, I know you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why the fuck do you have a white and a girl and they should be beat? Your answer nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but ultimately, it literally should be the person that you're with. It should be the person that you got to get home and lay down with. To be honest, I think that's the best answer.
Speaker 3: Like I got but ship, you guys, spend the rest of your life with your baby father.
Speaker 1: You don't have to spend the rest of your your kids. You gotta spend the rest of your life. I don't gotta communicate and ship the child is old enough.
Speaker 3: You don't ever, I don't think so. Really, does your parents communicate? Yes, they do every day, That's what's up.
Speaker 2: But do they have to? Right?
Speaker 3: But because you'll mother, they talk about us still, right, right? Right?
Speaker 2: Ask right? Because I do know still spoil parents.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do know parents that don't talk at all. That is crazy that it's parents that don't talk.
Speaker 3: At all and that damn or just don't talk, just don't talk at all.
Speaker 2: And you know what, it's crazy what you just said. That's normal.
Speaker 1: The fact that you have to talk to your other culport for the rest of your life. And we've been so desynthitized to certain ship that we think certain ship is unusual.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, why wouldn't you speak to.
Speaker 1: The child, I mean the child's other parent ever again, even whether whether you're together, whether they're.
Speaker 2: Grown or not. Yeah, why wouldn't you?
Speaker 1: But I'm just so used to you know, where we grow up, you don't talk to you. You know, it is more likely that two parents don't fuck with each other.
Speaker 3: They don't take your next partner, don't want you to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, feelings, you're like, yo, that's my kid's dad and he's not going anywhere.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be here for a long time, so let's let's try to get used to it.
Speaker 1: And he's I'm telling you a Rome is family, yeah, man, And and think, god, my boyfriend doesn't have an issue now. But at first it was it was like I said, we've been so this is sensitized ship. Yeah, and there's been stigma put on baby mama baby father relationships. Oh, ain't gonna never stop fucking with his baby mother, Henna never stop sucking his baby father whatever.
Speaker 2: And then also actually added, you.
Speaker 3: Know, you put some truth to that because you broke up with a nigga to be with so yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Never cheated on a nigga with my baby father.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you went back to your baby flu before I did, and I let that nigga know this is years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was you.
Speaker 1: But you're right that that stigma does play a big part and why people feel like not because like I said, Christ, but yeah.
Speaker 3: If I feel comfortable, right, that's all matter. So like you said, when it was new, when it was new, it was like.
Speaker 1: Crazy, Yeah it is because Ron would called me one o'clock in the morning in fence to me about but he don't know that he's calling. Need to vent to another bit. I answer the phone, but it's like kids are Yeah, you're really gonna answer the fucking phone for this nigga, Like the fuck is one o'clock in the morning. We just got finished sucking the phone. Like, So it was certain things.
Speaker 3: Like niggas don't care about that part, like come on.
Speaker 2: You mean because you don't be sucking. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I love a truth taler. I love a gay truth saler. Hey, it was just like that, We're gonna go and get the fuck up out of here. You'll have a very important meeting that I need to get to. But say by to my best friend y'all.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, y'all.
Speaker 1: You say by to my listeners. Hello, Okay. So basically, since she's disrespecting you guys.
Speaker 2: I'll never have my eyes.
Speaker 3: So again I say bye the right way by the right way.
Speaker 2: You said you buy because that's the right way.
Speaker 3: Baby, I ain't never said nothing like that. You buy because you feel like it's the right way, and you love us and you talk about this every day the l g B.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you want to be so bad. Oh baby, if I wanted to be gay, would be gay.
Speaker 1: It's defininge wrong me Like, yeah, like I know how to make a decision consciously, Like.
Speaker 2: Come on and join the baby. I've been there, done that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: So I've been there, done it. I was only gave for two years and got more bitches than you ever got in your whole life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you proud of that. You proud of you stop no, stop and you go ahead what you say, Hey, I'm proud of the way that was what exactly? Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in my deepest pay voice, y'all, we will see y'all next week. Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeart Radio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows,