Speaker 1: This strong vision and desire you have is because that reality already exists and it's sending you a signal saying, complain me. The life you're living now is just a fraction of the life that the Creator, this universal energy, this universal power wants to reveal to you.
Speaker 2: David Gaham is a thought leader and a spiritual educator known for teaching in a mastery. His work explores how to build conscious relationships with yourself and others through manifestation, self work, and alignment.
Speaker 1: If I'm wanting the miracle of wealth or the miracle of love, I'm not going to pray for my soulmate. Instead, I'm going to pray who do I need to become or what do I need to transform to become a vessel for my soulmet Because my soulmate wants to come in millions of dollars, wants to come in. If you desire it, it means it wants to come in. There's no deficiency in the energy. And at the same time tell the Creator I'm going to go all the way, but if it's not and for me, if it's not right, if I need to go a different path, I'm also completely open and I want you to show me. What you don't want is your traumas in your soul, corrections and your fears to be made the decision.
Speaker 2: Welcome to you, A Really Good Cry podcast. A Really Good Cry is here to help you understand your body, feel confident in your skin, manage your emotions, and take back control of your health. Because growth doesn't always start with answers. Sometimes it starts with a really good cry. David, thanks so much for being here.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited to have you on the podcast because we had such a great conversation one on one for like an hour and a bit. We ended up meeting and I felt like our conversation was so useful for me in my life, but then also felt like the world needed to hear it. So I wanted to have you on to have this discussion that.
Speaker 1: It is such a pleasure of being here. I had so much time with you at lunch.
Speaker 2: Tip me too. I would love to start off with just asking you how you got into the work that you do, because I know your past was not always aligned with what you do now.
Speaker 1: For people who may not be familiar with my work, two parts of my life one is a co founder of Mary With Organics, which is some of the brands which I'm sure you're familiar with. I started that with Mary With about thirteen years ago, but prior to that, I was fifteen years old. I embarked on a spiritual path based in Cabalistic wisdom, universal spirituality that really defines the purpose of the soul in this world, how to create miracles in your life, in every part of your life. And that changed my life. And after I graduated from UCLA I was around nineteen two years old, I took a vow of poverty and went for fifteen years later just to teach this wisdom all around the world. So given a few thousand live seminars, I've been doing private coaching and I did it all for charity and it has been the most powerful thing in my life and a way that I could bring this light to the world. So it's been an incredible journey for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, wall I need to go back and lit. Okay, tell me about this vow of poverty, how you decided to do it, and what that looks like and yeah, what does it look like on a day day basis?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great question. I say you're actually the first person actually asked me details about So once I graduated, I had options and my family I'm Persian, so they thought I was going to be some successful businessman, doctor, lawyer. There was only three options. So I said to them, I said, you know, nothing fulfills me more than being able to help people connect more deeply to their soul and be able to rise above the chaos and the challenges are having in their life. Because at that time I started teaching, just getting seminars here and there, and I was helping people, and I saw that within one hour, people saw breakthroughs and miracles that they didn't in different coaching and therapy modalities because this was taking everything to its spiritual group. So I joined a nonprofit organization and the idea was that all my basic needs were taking care of my travel, my expenses, my food, and I got to focus one hundred percent on just helping people, so I didn't have to think about anything. I didn't have a bank account, I'd have a credit card. You got paid a little bit of money just for incidentals here and there. But I got to travel the world. On average, I was probably in two hundred different cities every year. Yeah, and they would put on these huge seminars for me, so anywhere from three hundred to seven hundred people I would show up. I would speak about this wisdom, all religions, all walks of life, and it was really life changing for people.
Speaker 2: How long did you do that for?
Speaker 1: I'm doing it till today. So the only difference is a few years ago, I've realized that to reach the world, because so many people wanted this, I had to go out on my own and I recreated the platform in such a powerful way that now I think we read something like thirty to forty million people a month.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And it's only been a few years, so it's just growing exponentially.
Speaker 2: And through that time, What were some of the things that you noticed about yourself? But then also what was some of the key things you noticed about humans?
Speaker 1: Hmmm, what a great question. One of the things I noticed is that everyone is looking for a system that they can follow and they can rely on in order to create the life that they desire. One of the first things that this wisdom teaches is that if you desire it, it exists causing you to desire. So if somebody is desiring love, soulmate relationship. Somebody is desiring to see a vision of themselves being a millionaire, a billionaire affecting millions of people. This strong vision and desire you have is because that reality already exists, not manifested yet, but it exists, and it's sending you a signal saying, come find me, can reveal me. And that's the first thing I tell people, because sometimes we shut down that voice or we disregard that vision, and the creator the universe wants to give you even more than you desire to receive today. So I always want people to expand their desire and realize the life you're living now is just a fraction of the life that they create. This universal energy, this universal power wants to reveal to you.
Speaker 2: And then, but then are there rules of desire, like, for example, if someone desires something that someone else has, or if someone desires someone that someone else has, like all those desires are their rules in how you should know whether a desire is right or wrong.
Speaker 1: There's a good question, all right. So in order to answer that question, I have to take one step back and say, well, why did the soul come to this world? The premise of this wisdom is that there's a force in this world. Some people call it the Creator, some people call it God. Different religions call it different things. But it is a universal energy that is only good, and it is only here to reveal fulfillment. That energy has created a vessel a desire to receive, which is all the souls of humanity to receive it. The creation of our world was our choice to come physically into this world in order to experience darkness and earn this light. Because if this was all this goodness was given to us, if the Creator just gave everyone everything, meaning I was born, I was born with my soulmate, I was born with clarity, I was born with abundance, and everything was perfect. You can't truly enjoy something when it's given to you for free. We see this with children who are born to wealthy famis that's true, right, they've given everything. They're the ones with the highest rates of depression, suicide, substance abuse, because you only feel the energy of something that you have participated in its copreation. So our soul knew that, and so our soul asked to come to a world where we don't know who our true love is we were confused by everything. We were tempted to eat the wrong food that truly aren't good for us, but we're feel addicted to them for some reason. We have doubts, we have fears, we have anxiety, and we're wondering, well, why is all this darkness coming to us? So, what I would say to anyone who's experiencing any of those things, your soul asked for the darkness. And the harder your life is, the more fear you have, the more anxiety you have, the more betrayal you're experiencing in your life. It's an indication of actually how great your soul is, because that darkness becomes the true vessel to reveal the light that your soul wants to reveal. Your spiritual work in this world has overcome all those fears, overcome all those doubts, overcome all that worry, and Kabbalah and this wisdom is teaching a person the system of how to do that. Now, if that's my soul's purpose, My soul came to this world with a fear of abandonment. My soul also knows by transforming that fear of abandonment, that's how I'm going to unlock prosperity, wisdom, healing, love, so and so forth. So my soul will choose parents that are perfect to awaken that fear of man. Beyond the parents, my soul will choose relationships. That boyfriend you had in high school, that girlfriend that came to college, that person you married that you were so infatuated with you thought this is the person going to be with the rest of your life, but then five years later there's a divorce. All of those people were actually predesigned by your soul knowing that they were the perfect force to awaken your fears, your insecurities, your neediness, your lack, your low self worth. Because only by revealing it can you see it. That's the game. And so when people understand that, they be like, oh my god, my soul is on a mission to reach the highest vibration of myself. And the only way I'm going to know how to reach that vibration is if I can detox and see the negativity that says within me. So then we start to attract all these people that come to our lives that awaken these things. And so if a person desires let's say someone else's husband or wife, right I would ask them a question, I say, what is it you really desire? Because what do we know? The minute you get this person, the mystery is gone, the mystique is gone. You're gonna fight with it. If you married this person instead of the person you're married to now, you're gonna have the same fights, the same issues. Eventually, after the honeymoon period is over, you have the same problems with this man that you do with your current husband or whoever you're with. It's not this man that you want. There are things that this represents, which is maybe some level of freedom, some level of excitement, some maybe financial freedom. Who knows what it is. What you are seeing here is the Creator is showing you what is in your destiny. This energy of financial freedom, love, romance, whatever it is that you see in this potential forbidden partnership is an energy the Creator wants to give you. Now, your free will is how are you going to reveal this energy? If you go and take it, meaning you start flirting with this unavailable man, you start finding devious ways to connect with him. If that's you now taking it, you are stealing this energy without having earned it. What the sage you say is know that you are destined to have all that you think you will get from this man. But now go inwards and work on yourself. What are all the fears you have? What is the insecurity and the neediness you have? What are the issues you're having with your current partner that you're not dealing with. Instead you're just calling him a narcissist or you're saying he's checked out. Because I've seen on this path so many let's say women, because I know majority of your audiences women, so is mine. Women are more spiritual naturally, so they gravitate towards this wisdom. Women comes to one of my seminaris and she's complaining about her husband and all these things. I say, look, take a few months, just elevate yourself to become like the Creator. Here are this three things that you can do to become like the Creator. And that's all I want you to focus on. Don't try to change him, don't try to escape to another man, don't look for any instant gratification. Just focus on yourself. Three months later, I see the husband's coming to the same seminar with her, and I said, what are you doing here? She's like, I don't know. What happened to my wife? But she is more attractive, more magnetic, more inspiring that I've ever seen ten years of marriage. This is a true story I just heard recently, and she's like, whatever she's doing, I want to be a part of it. Wherever she is, I want more of that. So everyone's always trying to change everyone else to fit and suit their current vessel. This wizard is teaching you let go of trying to deal with any of that, but just make your vessel more magnetic, more powerful, more spiritual on every level, which is why your soul came to this world, and everything that is meant fee will come to you in ways you couldn't even possibly imagine, including your husband will elevate to his.
Speaker 2: Highest So okay, let's say we start with desire. Right, we were talking about desire. What would you say the formula is to go from desire to completion and getting what you want? So is it like desire plus action? Is it like what are the stages or even yeah, I guess the formula to actually getting to that endpoint.
Speaker 1: You're a great interviewer because I also know that we're going on a tangible question. This is excellent. I love how you're doing it on the fly. So if the first stage is desire, the second question you have to ask yourself is Okay, well what do I want? So give me an example maybe of someone or something that comes to your mind, someone who wants something.
Speaker 2: Okay. And my friend was talking about how much I was having conversation with him, and he was saying that he absolutely loves seeing his friends succeed and he loves it for them. He prays for them. But he's really struggling because he's not seeing the success that he wants in his career. And so his desire is financial freedom. His desire is I want my work to be recognized and appreciated.
Speaker 1: Financial freedom and recognition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, value and recognition of the work that he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So I'm going to workshop him in a moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can we give him a name and a real name, fake name yet?
Speaker 2: Give him the name of.
Speaker 1: Tom? How old is toime?
Speaker 2: Tom is in his late thirties.
Speaker 1: Late thirties. What does Tom do?
Speaker 2: Tom is a creative? I will say, I don't want to give to much of it.
Speaker 1: Okaytive creative? Yeah, let's say Tom laid thirty is creative. Desires a higher level of financial freedom. Let's give a number of how much money Tom is making. So let's say Tom is making what.
Speaker 2: Maybe like one hundred and fifty to two hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, because we're making this more real now, especially for people listening totally, I want them to anchor into a story like this and see how they can relate to it. So they're making let's say one fifty two hundred. What is financial freedom.
Speaker 2: To Tom to be able to have enough money to pay for things that their family wants or will be needing in the future, to live a life not worrying about paying for rent, live life, not worrying about the basics. But I think also luxuries. Let's be honest, because that what you're making that is more of a that's a higher bracket.
Speaker 1: So if I asked Tom, do you have a number in mind that you would like to make a reader, would Tom be clear about that?
Speaker 2: Probably like five hundred k plus okay, So he.
Speaker 1: Would have to be clear about And when I do coaching sessions or business coaching or whatever, I'm always asking them what do you want? And they say a lot of different things, but they're not often clear about what they truly desire. And if you're not clear, and every moment, your thoughts, your words, your actions, your desires are manifesting new realities. That means every moment, your lack of clarity about what you want is also manifesting a world that is not clear. If you're not clear, the creator is not clear. If you're not clear, the world, the universe is not clear how to engage with you. And so that's why the people who are absolutely clear about what they want, even if that's going to change later or that's just a part of what they're meant to have, they move quickly because clarity allows for movement. So one of the first things I ask Tom is, let's get clear about your goals, even down to the number. If you want to make a million dollars a year, let's put it at that. Now, let's understand what is a million dollars. A million dollars is energy. So let's say, for example, there's a light bular and it's a hundred watt bulb. One hundred watt bulb can hold how many watts of energy one hundred watts If one hundred bub wanted to hold a thousand watts, meaning if I put a thousand watts into one hundred bulb, what's gonna happen to the bulb? It's gonna blom. So there is no vessel to hold a thousand watts. So when a person's making one hundred thousand and they say I want to make a million, but they're really saying, is I want a thousand watts of energy to come into my one hundred wat pulp. If they want to make a million, it means the million wants to be revealed. It means that there's a million dollars that belongs to them, it's in their name. Maybe someone else is holding onto it and it can't wait to get into Tom's life. But Tom has to now expand his vessel to hold this million, and until he does so, the money can't come in. And if the money hasn't come in yet, it means he hasn't expanded his vessel. It's not that the banks won't give it to him. No one wants to invest in him. He can create the prettiest decks in the world and people will say, I don't know, and they're not going to give him the money he's going to go for the promotion. They're going to give it to him. This job, he's not going to give it to him. He keeps knocking on every door and nobody answers it. Meanwhile, his other friend here tries a little bit, makes a million dollars. So what is tom doing or not doing to expand his vest? And that's the first question Tommy's asked. So Tommy's stuff now remove all blame in the outside world of why he's not making money. So if he thinks it's the economy or the political system, or some kind of privilege he didn't have, or there's something on the outside that's blocking him, that consciousness is already limiting and shrinking his best. Yeah, so he can't get to a thousand watts if he number one is blaming somebody else. So that's the first thing I'll help to him with that, Say Tom, who you might even be blaming your father or blaming your mother subconsciously for being in this position of why you can't make that. So the second thing, which is probably the most powerful thing I would ask Tom, is what is your belief system about receiving. Whatever you believe about receiving becomes the vessel by which you can receive.
Speaker 2: Oh, my gosh, his belief system. This is so interesting. But you're interjecting, is I don't need too much. I don't want to be someone who wants too much, but I don't feel content. So that's what he says.
Speaker 1: He wants to be someone who doesn't need or want too much. Why what's so bad about wanting or needing too much?
Speaker 2: He thinks that it's just like like a too big a life, Like why do I need? Why do I need a too bigger life? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is good because I listen to people's words and seminars and then certain words indicate their sole correction. This words because I think you're channeling Tom. Now you said too big. Let's focus on too big? What is too big? And why does that have a negative connotation? Why? Why can't Tom, why can't you be the wealthiest man in the world? Like, why does that bother you?
Speaker 2: I think, as partner thinks that when you have a too bigger life like wealth and or fame or whatever, it's a it makes you into a different person. That's not a good person.
Speaker 1: Beautiful. Okay, So now we just got to the crux of why Tom is consciously asking the world for a million dollars and then subconsciously sabotaging it at the same time. Right when I was in my early twenties, when I first started teaching, I didn't even know the celebrity world, this other culture, but I was in la I always taught privately at different homes of celebrities and very wealthy people, because these were the ones who probably needed the wisdom the most because they had so much chaos. There's one thing I noticed in all of their lives that the wealthier they were, the more famous they were. They had families that were dysfunctional. They had children were really checked out and not part of the family unit. Over time, I subconsciously developed a belief system that the wealthier and more famous you are, the worst off it will be for your kid and your family. No, I didn't realize that. So for fifteen years I lived in poverty, thinking you cannot be spiritual and happy and wealthy. And my mom used to always tell me as a child, you always said you wanted to be a billionaire, this was going to be in your destiny, and you took the exact opposite realm and went took about poverty. And then I realized that why can't you be spiritual? In fact, the stages were very wealthy. When you think of the greatest sages and profits, they either had the wealth or they had access to whatever they wanted whenever they wanted. So they were all billionaires and trillionaires in their time. Technically interesting, Yeah, you think of like Abraham, you think of King David, you think of all these biblical figures. They had wealth beyond what we can imagine. So when I switched it, in my mind, I said, wait a minute, that is a limited belief. So I was always subconsciously pushing wealth away, ideas to build wealth, ideas for companies. Never wanted to even have a bank account because I had a limited belief that having money means you're going to lose your family, right, You're going to mess up your kids, and you can't be spirit Obviously, I'm sure you can relate to this. As soon as I changed it, and I just told myself, every day, the wealthier I am, the more affinity a form I have with the Creator. The wealthier I am, the happier my kids will be the wealthier I'm sorry, said, I change my belief system. That's when the gates opened and we had the idea to creat mare with organics, and then we had no idea how to even build a business. But the business became what it is today. So as soon as I shifted this bliases in my mind, all this energy that was locked up, always destined to come into my life finally could come in. I had to shift that in my consciousness for the thousand watts of energy called success, prosperity, abundant wealth, whatever to come in. So if Tom thinks that having too much money is going to interfere with maybe his partnership. Maybe he saw his parents become wealthy and they got a divorce from it. I don't know. Maybe he looks at TV and he sees, look at these wealthy people. They're evil. They're doing evil in the world or the one percent, or whatever the judgments are. So now this is blocking his own vessel from I did a coaching session with someone, So, Papa, this guy did a coaching session with me. He sat down. He has a supplement brand that makes about two million dollars a year, and he said, and he's very smart, he's very talented. He has the most beautiful love life in relationship. He is married to his partner, and he said, my whole life is perfect, but this business has been stuck at two million dollars for five years. I cannot grow the revenue. No matter what I do. There's always some sabotage that happens. I said to him, tell me the first word that comes to her mind when I say each of these things. So I said love is. He said beautiful. I said soulmate relationship is something that expands you. So okay, I said, I said men are because he married to a man. He's like, men are beautiful extension of how I can share because he had always a beautiful things, right, I said, wealth is, He's like a beautiful way to share with them all. I'm like okay. And I said power is and he said evil. So, out of all the things, the first negative connotation came from the word power. He's a fifty one year old gay man, and I asked him, I said, why did you think power is evil? So then he said, well, I was abused by my parents and that was the first example in my life of someone who had power and they abused their power. So now I've developed a bolief system that anybody who was in a position of power that's going to come with evil. He also told me that he's learned that abuser people who are abused often become the ones who end up abusing also, so he subconsciously always told the universe, I hope I don't get into a position of power right because I don't want to become an abuser as well. Yeah, so I said to him, I said, did you hear what you just said? Do you believe that having more wealth means you're gonna have more power? Is like yeah, I said, Okay, So every day you wake up in the morning, you tell the universe, hey, I want to make a lot of money, and then you also tell the universe and make sure you send me no money because anything above two million is going to give me power. So it's interesting his vessel still makes good money, but not enough to make him feel powerful, which is what he is subconsciously manifesting his whole life. So as soon as he can just and is such an easy transformation, this is what this wisdom teaches. As soon as he can associate power with goodness just in his mind will open up those gates so he won't keep getting lawsuits or product issues or supply chain issues or keep coming up. I have thousands of these stories.
Speaker 2: No, it's so fascinating because as soon as you said that, I was like, Yeah, his belief is I want it, but I don't want too much. And the idea of and this is my next question to you, is you were talking about he wasn't feeling fulfilled even though he had, you know, this two million dollar business. My friend is saying, I'm just not My partner keeps telling me, why are you're not content with this life? Like, why you're not content with what we have? We have love, we have you know, we have our partnership. Why is that not enough? Like why you're not content? So for someone who is feeling that way, or is someone asking them that question, how do you know when enough is enough? And how do you know when yeah, like I should be content with this? And what does contentment feel like for someone?
Speaker 1: It's a great question. Most of my life I always pursued what the next thing is, So, whether in the spiritual realm, if it's helping another human, if it's another seminar, if it's expanding wisdom in this way, or in the business world, new revenue goals, new retail distribution, I'm literally talking to you because I know you go through the exact sit right. You literally are in both worlds. You're helping inspire people through consciousness, wisdom, spirituality, nutrition like that whole world. And you guys are incredible business people like your products. Like you're in both worlds. There's always a sense of how can I achieve more and achieve more to achieve more? And something I learned is I started to experience my dopamine, my fulfillment through the satisfaction of achievement. By achieving, I felt satisfied, and that became how I enjoyed my life. It wasn't until by a few years ago, because I'm forty two now that I realized, wait a minute, this is never ending. Because once once my company reached a certain point, and once I could buy anything I wanted to buy, and once I had all the things, I'm like, wait a minute, this is going to kill me. Meaning the constant pursuit of the next thing to achieve. It's right, and see the wealthiest people in the world, they're like, well we've achieved everything. Well, now let's go conquer outer space. Now let's go conquer the next thing. A lie, So there's always this thing you need to conquer. And I realize that even though I'm creating moments of satisfaction, I'm not creating moments of enjoyment. I'm not going deep in the things that I already have. It's like, I get it, I put it aside, I move out the next And part of connecting to miracles is the ability to do both. We have to always pursue what the next level of our soul is, asking us to do nothing wrong with that. Think bigger, think, more innovative, think like whatever. Never stop in your pursuit of the things you desire. But if you do that and you cannot at the same time go deep in what you have, this relationship that's in front of you. Do you really know this person? Are you really enjoying every moment with them, every word that comes out of their mouth, intimately every part of their body? Are you? Are you just scratching the surface and moving on scratching this movement. So everyone's always kind of like check in the box, putting points on the scoreboard, and then like getting more points instead of I've learned when I'm sitting and having a meal, I want to savor every bite even though I could probably have any meal I want in the world by any chef, like you, will enjoy this basic meal that is maybe not cooked to perfection and it's kind of cold and maybe it's the day old or whatever it is. If you go deep, the lights of the Creator exist in this, in this banana, and the same way the light of the Creator exists in you building a company that brings you millions of dollars a year, or you manifesting a soulmate. Right, And so one of the things I've learned, and this is what the ancient sages have been teaching us, which is expand your desire, pursue more, pursue innovation, pursue all of it, and at the same time, make sure you go very deep. You got quality and quantity, and you must have both to manifest miracles. Some people are really focused on just enjoying and savoring in the moment, but they're so afraid to break out into what their soul is meant to do. Other people they're always next, next, next, next, next, next, but they can't just sit down and have dinner with their spouse and enjoy and savor of that moment. Yeah, so I've learned I don't have a laptop anymore, which has been phenomenal. Even this phone phone is off twenty five hours a week for a full day, and then every day when I come home, it's off at like six seven pm. Because every time I'm on my phone, my phone represents what's next, right or do I talk to email, text, plan, vision, social media? It's not stuff the phone is off. Then I'm like, well, I got to go deep, right, I gotta go deep with what I have. Yeh. I sometimes do a meditation who would I be if I went to prison, because there's no problem with visualizing. You know, negative scenarios. You don't manifest them if you proactively vision them. So I'm just saying, yeah, this is really is a very interesting topic we can talk about deck. So I said, if I was in prison today, what would I do? I would probably have a closer connection to the Creator than ever before. I would have a closer connection to myself. I would have to savor and enjoy the littlest things, the ability to sleep, the ability to have a meal that I enjoy, the ability maybe maybe if my kids would come and visit me during visitation, that one hour with them I'd like save every moment. If there was a book I enjoyed reading, I'd be great. Now I come to my house, I have a thousand books. I look at all of them. I'm like, what my kids here. I'm like, oh my god, there's so many kids or so many things. Like we're just kind of like not dealing with it. So I always do the prison meditation. I said, if I was in prison or I just got out of prison and be like, wow, I get to come here and enjoy having a podcast with you and discussing wisdom. If I just give me to prison, this most amazing thing in the world, right, instead of you know, I kind of being like, oh maybe this is my work or I gotta do this. This I actually enjoy. But there are other things that you become so routine. Yeah, And I imagine your husband, like you just got out prison and you get this, your husband like, wow, this is incredible.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I had this woman the other day. She's like, I'm gonna go home. Can you give me some wisdom before I say my husband? I said, imagine you just came out of prison and you're gonna see you husband for the first a year, Like, how would you look into his eyes, how would you touch his back? How would you hold his hand? Like? How would you hug him?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What would you say to him, like when you say the most amazing man in the world. Because I know what's going to happen. You're gonna come home, You're gonna throw your keys on the floor, You're gonna be like, hey, maybe you're gonna be on your phone when you say something. Right, you'd be like, I'm tired and we go take a bath. But like, so if you can always go through the prison example, like you're gonna always go deep and connect to the light of everything.
Speaker 2: I love that. Thank you for sharing that you touched on miracles. You've said miracles a few times now. I feel like miracles has quite like a woo woo vibe to it, or like the way that peop we perceive it can be quite isoteric and like not relatable. What would you like, can you describe miracles and what they are?
Speaker 1: How have you seen people view miracles? Like what is the conventional.
Speaker 2: Way things happened that are unexplainable? More like, oh my gosh, this person started walking and they can't walk. I'm saying the conventional way of seeing it, or oh they didn't speak and now they're speaking, and you know, the kind of stuff that you see inside that was maybe impossible.
Speaker 1: Or unexpected exactly. I remember someone came to my teacher once and said, you know, I had the most incredible miracle today. He said, what second. I was driving on the four or five in the freeway and it's going all of a sudden, the weather was kind of crazy, and some guy came curved in front of me and I turned my wheel. The car flipped like I got in this huge accent like this is the same day the car was totaled. I got out and have a scratch on. So my teacher smiles and says, you know, I had a greater miracle today, And he said, I wasn't in a car accident. So it's such a powerful story because there are actually some people in this world that they they are addicted to experiencing the first kind of miracle, which is they subconsciously request chaos, drama, difficult situations to come into their life so that they can pull themselves out of it and then feel the adrenaline rush of Look at the miracle I had. I was in this horrible chatoch situation and look what I came out without a scratch. And then there's another type of person which is always under the radar because they're doing enough spiritual work to avoid the car accident in the first place. And each person needs to ask themselves who they are. Because if you subconsciously want chaos, pain and suffering and drama to come up so that you experience a miracle, that's like wow, out of nowhere, that's the reality you're going to manifest. If you believe, for example, that a person must suffer to be successful. Some people have this belief system passed down from family members from some kind of trauma. Maybe you've learned it in school. Hey, you got to suffer before you make a lot of money. Then the creator will arrange your reality where you suffer for five years, you go up and down, you lose everything, and then you take off. But if your belief system is you know what, I don't need to suffer in one moment, I can have everything without suffering, this becomes your vessel and so this becomes your new reality. So the way I like to define miracles is there is a certain amount of fulfillment that is in a state of potential that is destined to be in your life. You can reveal that in one moment, in one day, in one year, or it could take you a lifetime. I could take you many lifetimes. How long it takes is your free will. But everything that you want or ever will want, it's yours. No one can take it from you. Some other people might be holding onto it. Someone else might be married to your soulmate right now because you're not ready. Some people might be holding onto your money right now because your vessel's just not ready to re see it. If you got it today, you wouldn't know what to do with it. The true miracle is when you look inside yourself and you transform yourself in a way that instantly allows the universe to finally give to you what is yours. The greatest gifts in our lives never came because we were needy of it or we were like chasing it down. It's always that thing where you want it, you struggle to get it, and you know what, I'm gonna let go. Like this woman who constantly wanted to be with her soulmates like I'm fighting, went on date after date and talk to everybody, introduced me to everyone obsessing over a so mad I'm getting older, or I got to have kids, obsession and obsession. And then she said, you know what, She was exhausted after all these dates in La. She said, I'm just gonna work on myself. She stopped thinking about men. She just worked on herself. She took care of her body, she slept well, she focused on her career. Like a week later, it's this guy came from the back door. Miracles always come from the place that you're no longer needy, and a miracle really is just your future fulfillment, that is yours being revealed in this moment. It can take a long time, it can happen now, It can happen through suffering and pain, if you believe it needs to or can happen easily. It all depends on your belief system. As immigrants or we come from immigrant parents. Often when I saw this in my own family, they do believe that things should not or cannot come easily.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, same, right?
Speaker 1: Does it happened?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, my parents were immigrants going to the UK with literally nothing because they came from Africa and got sent away with literally nothing that they earned or nothing that they had and they had as refugees in Glasgow, and that would have been someone would have been in twenties, late seventies exactly my parents.
Speaker 1: I believe it also in late seventies come to the US with nothing, and what do you feel at the belief systems that maybe family members had or maybe that you ended up seeing and became part of you, that you would consider to be limited at this point.
Speaker 2: I think with money, because they had to work harder than a lot of people have to work to get into a position to even earn money. It was everything has to be saved and nothing is to be enjoyed for us, okay, like everything has to be saved, and it's obviously such a sweet mentality because it's like we won't spend on us, but we'll spend on our children. We will not spend it on things that are luxurious, Like would my parents ever think of getting a massage for themselves? Absolutely, But would they get me one for my birth day? Of course they would. So it's everything is saved for your future and to sick you're a future for my children, But not to spend on luxuries on myself.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable example, because the truth is the happiest children in this world, the most the promost prosperous children. And one of my spiritual mentors told me, because he was traveling all the time, he didn't see his kids as much, but he had incredible kids, like the kids loved them, they were great, Like they're such a good relationship, and they were growing to be such amazing children in their teens. And I said, what's your secret? He said, even though I travel so much, I don't get to be with them. Children just want to see their parents happy. Yeah, truly happy. Right, He's like, I invest in myself. I make sure I take care of myself. I make sure I do what I love, and I'm happy. And then when I'm with my children, that energy transfers to them and they are so happy seeing me happy. And sometimes when people think I should suffer so that my children succeed, what parents don't realize is that they are transferring their limit did vessel. They're one hundred bulb, not they're a thousand wop bulb to their children. Because I always ask parents, I'm like, do you want your children to have the same belief system as you do? They said, no, of course not. I said, so you need to break that generational trauma right now, and I'm doing that with my parents. My dad's around eighty and my mom and dad are eighty, and I take them around the world with me every seminar. And I remember my dad like these pair of glasses, and my mom's like, I'm going to get it for him, but he's gonna get really upset with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it was.
Speaker 1: Like a thousand dollars or something like that. And my parents have enough money that they're not going to like, they're never going to be able to spend it in the rest of their life. And I said, Mom, you're going to buy him these glasses. He said, but he's gonna scream at me. And when I said, you're going to surprise him. So then a couple of days later, we're on We're sitting on the plane going back home, and then I heard my dad like yelling in the plane, and I'm like, Dad, what are you yelling about? It's like, can you believe it? Your mom just bought me these expensive glasses. A horrible thing to do. I said, Dad, you're no longer any ron, you're no longer leaving war. I said, your spiritual work, Dad, you need to enjoy those glasses. Right, And so the reason why you have insomia and the reason why you can't sleep, reason why you've anxiety is because you haven't allowed yourself to enjoy. That's your spiritual work. Some people's spiritual work is just a receiver. Yeah, just let it in enjoy. And so he then he smiled at me because he's you know, he follows my content. So he's like, he's like, Okay, I'm gonna enjoy these glasses, and that for him is his spiritual link.
Speaker 2: It's so true. I think that my parents too. I'm like, just let me spoil you. It's okay, like we're good. Just let me give back to you in this way because you have done this for so long for me. But it's okay, like let me get you this. It's like such small things, but for them it's such a big deal because it's like, no, you shouldn't be spending your heart and money on me. I'm like, but then you didn't spend yours on you either, right, right, totally, so who spends it on you?
Speaker 1: It's all these limited beliefs challenge and here's the thing. You don't challenge those limited beliefs, the universe will challenge them for you. So I told my dad, I said, the Creator is giving you money now to use to elevate your soul. And in your case, it's to be present and enjoy things and be okay to spend and spend on yourself. He'll spend on me and the grandkids, but it won't spend on.
Speaker 2: A sea, right.
Speaker 1: And I say, if you don't use your money on yourself, the Creator will take it away. So then he starts having challenges in his business and he sees that the Creator is taking it away. And I would talk to parents because I imagine you have a lot of parents who follow you. Parents, we all have this thing where we put our children. Four kids. If you put your children's time, health, happiness before your own, and you need to know that your children will grow happier, healthier, more confident. If you put your life first, you take care of yourself and then you then you can take care of your children.
Speaker 2: Your life jacket on first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you always put your life jacket you what is the optygen mask on for us? And and I saw this because I did a case study. We interviewed fifty parents to see what vitamins they had in their cabinet. It was a whole, like we did a whole. It's a great So one by one each of the women went to their cabinet and they opened it up, and I asked them, like, I see fifteen vitamins here, and I see probably three from our brand. Yeah, And I said, I said, why do you buy marriy roots for your children? Yeah? But then it's she said, look, Mary, it's just a little premium price. So we buy the best stuff for our children, but for ourselves we go to Costco. We get the cheapest band out. I'm gonna look at what it is. I said, why would you not take care of yourself as much as you take care of your children? And I think this is a huge, a huge revolution in spirituality that's needed now. Is there's nothing wrong. In fact, it may be your soul's correction to invest in yourself, in your happiness intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, and physically. And then you teach your children by example, because you'll pass that energy into them and then they'll invest in themselves. If not, your children will always look in the outside as ways to validate who they are. If you don't set an example that they should take care of themselves first.
Speaker 2: It's so true you spoke about self awareness. How does someone get to the like what are some practices people can do to become self aware? And what does self awareness look like for a person day to day? How do you know you are in self awareness? Well?
Speaker 1: What is a traditional definition would you say of self awareness? To be aware of? What?
Speaker 2: I guess my definition now as time has evolved, is one it's linked to presence of like how present am I in this moment?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How selfware? How much am I in this body, in my mind in this moment? That to me is day to day self awareness? And then the bigger self awareness is am I constantly making choices and decisions in my life that align with my ultimate contentment and fulfillment? I guess so.
Speaker 1: Self awareness sounds like an umbrella term from many things. And the first thing you said is if self awareness equals presence, let's focus on that for a moment. The sages say that time doesn't exist. Science backs it that the past in the future don't exist, and only this moment exists. That means that if you want to be successful, if you want to know the fastest way to find your soulmate. But the fastest way. Let's say you're dealing with the health condition and you need to find the right doctor or the right food, the right medicine, and you're googling it and you're looking at ai and trying to find a solution. The truth is the fastest way to your healing. The fastest way to find that herb or that medicine or that doctor or whatever you need to do to heal yourself is going to come from investing all your energy into being fully present with everything in your life. Is that when your thoughts go to the future of the what ifs, then you start to worry about it, or your thoughts go into the past and you start to beat yourself up about something you did, person you were, something you said to someone. I know a woman who's been holding onto just comes to my mind, so I'm going to shure it. She lost her child, she had an abortion, and it was time that she had to do it, and she wasn't feeling well and it was a whole thing. But she's been holding on to that guilt. Yeah, that change, and she beats herself up without realizing that every time she goes into the past, and she draws upon that and makes herself feel worse. All she's doing now in this present moment is manifesting a new negative reality because all that matters is this moment. She thinks that by beating herself up over the past, she's honoring her child that she lost. And I remember that, Mereth and I when we first got married, we for the first four years we couldn't have children. Should four miscarriages, should single misters, singles, single miscarriage, and then twins. And one of the things that we always talked about, because there's a very spiritual woman, is no matter what happens, it's coming from the Creator and it's good and we need to learn our lessons. And by doing that and being fully present and happy and committed to this level of self awareness is presence in the moment and we're completely certain that everything is for the good. That is actually how we bring the most light in miracles to ourselves and to the souls of our children. And then right after having four miscarriages, we had a single child, a single child, and then twins. It's like those souls all came back exactly in that way. But one thing I do know is that often when and it's not easy, it's not easy, but when you're holding on to the past and you're blaming yourself, or you blame someone, or you blame the stress that you had in your life, often women blame themselves. By blaming yourself, you're actually blocking the new soul from coming down. And so the soul's trying to come down. The souls like me, the soul, the miracle that is your child, wants to come down. But it can only come down to something that is of similarity of form because like attracts like. We know that when people are positive, positive things come to them. When people are in a state of lack, then chaos comes to them. So if you're in a state of guilt in this moment, or shame or fear, that baby's like, I can't come down because I am the opposite of this energy. Right the moment you love yourself, forgive yourself and you become fully present with how perfect life is. Even if you can't see that perfection, then that then you're gonna get pregnant and you're gonna be able to hold that baby. So sometimes when people come to me and they say, you know, I've been trying to have child, but I can't have a child. Look for where they are not present in this moment because their energy is like their womb is fragmented. The woman is in the future, or the woman is in the past. There's a part of the womb that's still stuck in the past because of something that happened. It could be sexual trauma, it could be an abortion, it could be a miscarriage. One nos, and we got to pull that energy back and then come to the present moment. Now your womb is fully present, created in this moment, and then the healing will occur in the body. Will know what to do. The right doctor, the right medicine who knows what comes this is the light of the creole, will reveal it for you, and now you can bring us all into this one.
Speaker 2: You never realize what you're blocking in your life, Like you want something so badly and you think that that is what it takes to that is what's required to bring that into your life. You think all I need to do is have the want and the desire right, But you don't realize all the things that are blocking you from You may have the deepest desire and the deepest one. But then all those other things, whether it's the environment that you're putting yourself in to, whether it's the thoughts that you're having, whether it's in limiting beliefs, Like there's so much more to getting something than just wanting it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And this is what this wisdom, wisdom Maccabala says, is like there are these universal laws, there's many of them, where you can follow as many of them as possible. Then you create the vessel, the right circumstance or scenario to be able to draw down the thing that is destined for you. But it may come in a year or ten years or whatever, but you could draw it down now and accelerate that process in this one example, the universal law of being present and letting go of the attachments you have to the future in the past.
Speaker 2: And you said, you said that there's always like a quota of what you're owed and it will always come to you, But like, does it still come to someone? I'm assuming that you still have to do the work and do this work to receive it. And so is there a possibility that it won't come to you if you don't create the life ready to receive it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that it's a great question. So, yes, there are things that I am destined to receive in this life? How do I know what they are? If you want to know what you're destined to receive, just ask yourself, what do you crave? What do you want? What do you have visions of? What's always gnawing at you? Like some people say, you know what, I have this vision I'm going to be on a stage one day, infecting millions of people, even though I'm nowhere near it. Truth is, that's part of your destiny, right, even though you don't even know how you're going to get there, don't worry. I had no idea how I was going to have what I have to everything I have today. I had no clue, no plan that I'll have, right, But there's a part of me that saw a vision of it. So now I've learned when I have a vision, it's part of my destiny. I don't question it anymore. I don't even question how I'm going to get there. The universe will take me there. Now. My job right now is to ask myself how do I create the vessel?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 1: Part of creating that vessel is asking myself, how can I become like the creator today. Well what is the creator? Creator is many things, but the biggest thing is certainty. The Creator is a force of certainty, not a force of doubt. That means that no matter what happens in my life, I have complete certainty that it's good. My phone falls on the floor like this and it cracks, and I hear that crack, I say, I pause. I have certainty that even that crack was good. If I'm sitting in traffic and it's annoying me, I said, you know that was good. I'm working on the deal. Then I lost the deal. Even that's good. I remember one time I got a something in the mail manila envelope. I opened it up, I said it was some You know, you get business, you get sued all the time or anything, So I THAT'SI. Oh my, Oh, we're getting sued. I said, this is amazing. I told my team, guys, we are getting sued. This is unbelievably exciting. We got we gotta were gona celebrate today. We're gonna go out to dinner. We're going to celebrate the lawsuit. Now everyone's like, are you crazy? I said to myself, the way you build the vessel for miracles to receive all the things that are destined for you. Is every time you're given darkness, it's the transformer to light you. And the first step of transforming anything to light is having certainty that it is life. Even though it looks dark. The darker the period you're in, the more of the unknown you're in. You can't see the future. You have no idea where your love is going to come from, prosperity is going to from. You know how you're going to pay your bills, how how you're going to save your marriage, your child. No matter the darkness, the more dark it is, the better it is. The more confused you are, the better that is, the higher the miracles that are being created for you right now in the upper worlds. And so yes, when I get a lawsuit, I say, oh, what a pleasure, What a pleasure that we're getting sued, and we get excited about the darkness. Now I transform it. There was a day I got a phone call from my cfo's had bad news. I said, wells was the bad news? He said, somebody, we just lost a million dollars to wire fraud, some kind of fraud. You know, these scammers they figured out a way to change the bank account and wired something to some Eastern European country. I said, first, I got really angry, I got really upset. I'm like, whose fault is? This is who we're going to fire and call the FBI collors. And then I wait one second. My soul came to this world for this moment. It's not about the money. It's not about the company, it's not about payroll, it's not about anything. My soul came to this world in order to transform darkness to light, transform anger to compassion, transform all forms of doubt and fear into certainty. So my soul asked for this opportunity. Whoever these thieves were. My soul asked these thieves to come take the money. They can take the paper, they can't take the energy unless I give them the energy. So I said, give me ten minutes a CLI read back. I sat down, and I was in my gym, and I closed my eyes, and I said, this is the greatest thing that could have happened today. I have complete certainty that this is for the good. I have complete certainties exactly what needs to happen. This is teaching me to overcome anger and control it to surrender because I'm seeing it come up. I'm not going to fire everybody and blame everybody. I'm going to now get excited about this loss of one million dollars. And for ten minutes, that's all I did until my mind, body, and soul felt it. I called them back when I felt I wasn't upset anymore. I said, okay, great, called it FI, let's figure it out. No problem. Then everyone hears the story like, okay, so what happened after that? A week later, I called them back, thinking I did the spiritual work, I accessed the realm of miracles. I overcame myself, my own negativity. I'm sure we're gonna find the money. It says we weren't able to get the money back. It's lost. That was the second test, because usually after that point you go, oh, this doesn't work spirituality cause and effect mumbo jumbo. I said, oh, now it's the second test. Now I have double down on certainty. I'm even more excited than I really lost it because I have certainty that the energy's never gone. And for anybody who's going through loss, like you didn't lose anything, you have to believe nothing was lost, you lost the relationship, you lost the physical body. You didn't lose the energy. Somebody physically died. It's very painful, but you actually can connect to their soul and the energy in a more powerful way. Maybe not through the physical body, but there's other ways. Just must maintain certainty. All I know is in the next six weeks something happened to the company that revenue and sales took off, like exploded in a way that never never had before. Now I believe that that test that was passed by the founders, which is Mary, Ruth and I, because whoever the founders are control the energy of the whole company. By passing that test, we opened up the gates and vessel we expanded to a thousand bulb to be able to bring much more than whatever we lost. And so in life you need to realize that every time you lose something, every time something's taken away from you, it's an illusion. You're being tested to uproot any negativity, fear, anxiety, whatever you're holding onto, to become like the Creator, a force of certainty, a force of true, truly being complete. If you can pass that test intervest On, miracles will come.
Speaker 2: Obviously, the teachers that you have and the wisdom that you've learned from. Obviously, in the world, there's like so much collective suffering happening, and I'm just curious because usually during those times are times where people find it the hardest to believe in this message or like to believe the idea of feeling like suffering is something good's going to come from it. Yeah, is there anything that would help people to work through how they're feeling about all the suffering happening in the world and any wisdom that you gosh, that was shared with you to help, Yeah, help through that pain that people are feeling.
Speaker 1: It's a great question the time that we're in now, for all the wars and all the suffering that everyone's going to collectively, it's an indication of when there's a great darkness in the world, it's because there's great light that's being revealed. So darkness isn't the absence of light, it's the excess of light. So this energy of creation is actually trying to come to the world, but because the world isn't ready for it, the world is still holding on to limited beliefs in our own personal negativity. The light starts to burn the light. You know, when there's so much light in the room, you close your eyes, so you actually experience more darkness. When there's a lot of light, when it's so bright, it's darker. What's happening to the world now is we're all being pushed to transform ourselves, to let go of our negativity, our grudges, our lack of unity, and the acceleration of pain and suffering is forcing us and pushing us to change something. My message to all the people in the world is to realize number one. If you're in it, meaning if you're in that country right now, it's experiencing to day to day. You don't even know if you're going to live another day. What you must do now is know that you are being tested and challenged to rise to your highest consciousness. You're just you, Even in your country of ninety million people, one hundred million people, two hundred million people, just you, Your light can be strong enough to overcome the darkness with the world. Your light could actually change your regime, It could change politics, it could change the decision for war and no war. Just one person's life. So why do you activate one person's light? I tell that person in the midst of the greatest pain and suffering in darkness, in the midst of your greatest fear. First, just have certainty beyond logic, even though you cannot see how it's going to be, know that you're okay. Visualize yourself completely whole, completely connected, and completely protected. And at the same time, you're also willing to let go of everything. You see, when we're so busy holding onto our life, holding onto our wealth, holding onto everything, the universe starts to take it away. When a person is constantly in a state of surrender, meaning I'm willing even to let go of my life, I'm willing to let go of my wealth, and wanting to let go over my respect, my honor, and then everything comes to them. When you are in a situation that you're so afraid, ask yourself, what are you afraid of? And then let it all go? Be like I am willing let it all go. This is how you immortalize it. A cancer cell is a cell that, because you know, the body sells die in the region. A cancer cell is a cell that says, I'm not going to rejoin name, I'm gonna do my own thing. M The other cells are like no we're going to die and be reborn cancer cells is no, I'm going to hold on, right, you become a swamp instead of a river. A river is constantly flowing. A swamp hold on collects so it grows, mold, grows bacteria, and this is often what happens. If you're in the thick of the war. You have now the potential to reveal the greatest light because you're in the most difficult situation. Hold on to the highest level of certainty and at the same time be willing to let go everything. People who do that see miracles for all the people around the world who are not in it. You need to know the greatest way you can help, not just writing a check or getting on social media and yelling at everybody. Yeah, you have to create unity in your own life. And you should look at areas in your life where there's disunity. You might have with your son you're at odds, your disunity with your spouse over something right now, you're you're you're punishing them over something. You have disunity in different parts of your life, maybe with someone who's different political opinion or religious or whatever. Because of your disunity, you're creating fragmentation in other places, especially if it's a country that is your origin, your nationality. Right, So you said your parents were born in.
Speaker 2: But my grandparents are from India.
Speaker 1: Okay. So for you, the light that you reveal, the spiritual work you do all the people you're helping today is going to bring light back to those home countries. If she's really she's like what, I'm Persian, So you know what's happening in your wrong There's a part of me that knows that my spiritual work here is what's going to go back and bring light and protection there. So that is something that is a dual message message for people in it. Have certainty and surrender at the same time you will be okay, and outside of it, make sure you're creating more unity, not less. That's when my platform rises above all religion and politics. People ask me about politics and religion. I don't even know what they're saying. All I know is if we reveal the light of the creator all souls, then the darkness goes away. That's all I know. Every religion follows me. We're all one, all one soul.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like unity is like the biggest message trying to make sure that we're bringing people together rather than tearing them apart. I wanted to go back to manifestation and little bit because I used to be the type of person who said, well, not used to I am. I would be like, I don't even want to say it because I don't want to manifest it into reality in terms of like the negative stuff, I don't even don't even say it. Don't even let it have your mouth, because you're gonna end up manifesting something that you don't want in your life. So could you, because I think manifesting and I manifested this, it's just us so loosely these days, and I would love to You've obviously worked with manifestation for such a long time. Could you break down what manifest station actually is and then also tell me why you can't negatively manifest.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's a great question. First about manifestation, I would tell everyone to know the probably the most powerful tool for manifestation is technology. It's a spiritual technology, which is prayer. I think religion has made given prayer kind of a bad reputation often because people think that prayer is I'm uncomfortable right now. I think that the creator God has made a mistake, you know, making me single or not giving me this money or this breakthrough. So I'm going to now bribe God to change the whole system to accommodate some of my discomfort. So this is prayer tradition, right, I'm an uncomfortable situation. God, now you have an issue. Fix it now for me, Fix it for all these people without realizing. Look, if you're going through some discomfort, it's because not because God is punishing you. Know, if I want, if I put my finger in the socket and might get electrocuted, I can't say the electricity is punishing me. I just didn't know how to connect to this energy. Because in the same way, if I know how to plug into electricity lights up a whole home, it's so beautiful. The energy is neutral. The energy is just there to help me. Putting my finger in the socket is me not knowing how to connect. So prayer is not a technology to change God because you're uncomfortable. Prayer is a vibration and a frequency in any language, in your own words, to transform yourself to become a vessel that will hold the energy that you're looking for. So, for example, if I'm wanting the miracle of wealth or the miracle of love. I'm not going to pray for my soulmate. Instead, I'm going to pray to the creator and say who do I need to become or what do I need to transform to become a vessel for my soulmate. Because my soulmate wants to come in millions of dollars, wants to come in. If you desire it, it means it wants to come in. There's there's no deficiency in the energy. It cannot come in because the spiritual vessel hasn't been built. So when you pray, you are basically putting out a signal out into the universe, and the universe is you, so that signal is transforming you. So, for example, if I relate it to business, every year, my job is to think about innovation and think about what's like the next big product that I think the world needs. And our number one product today, which is a hair growth product, is was born two years ago. Because I went on a walk and I just started to pray. I didn't do focus groups, I didn't go to my R and D team, I didn't do any of that research. I just went on a walk. And I prayed out loud in my own voice in English, and I said, create a creator. What is the next product we should create? Creator? What do I need to transform inside myself in order to reveal this product? Creator? What am I own? The citations that by overcoming them, I can draw down greater innovation and greater ideas Because the idea for a great product exists waiting to be revealed. So what do I got to change them? Side myself? That was my prayer, and then the series of things happened which gave me an idea for a hair growth product in a liquid format that just didn't exist. Six months later, it was born. Eighteen months later, it's it's the number one selling supplement in the United States. All of that came just from a walk talking out loud. So the first thing I would tell everybody about manifesting miracles is and it's crazy Athists do this, Jews, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, everyone in the world, because actually my biggest audience is Hindu and Muslim because they resonate with the spirituality so much. They go for a walk and they just talk out loud in whatever language they want, quiet or loud. They just have a conversation with the Creator. If it's relationships that you're having issue with, say, Creator, help me, help me. Who do I need to become? What do I need to do? Show me? Guide me. I'm totally open. I'm willing to surrender to manifest the vessel to hold that energy. Don't just beg for the energy. Don't just beg for a thousand watts when you're one hundred ball, beg to understand how to become a thousand.
Speaker 2: Become that person.
Speaker 1: That's the most powerful thing. The prayer is. Prayer is the first step. We were asking me a question in seminar, and when I go before you asked me, did you ask the Creator? You ask the universe first, because I'm not going to know what the answer is. But if you ask the universe, if you ask the Creator, your God or whatever, then that message could come through me or somebody else. Now it's been granted to come down. That's the first thing I would.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting because I feel like for a long time I always used to think that you would pray four things, and for that was when I was much younger, because you'd see that as part of pro It's like, I really want this make sure that this person's okay, make sure that this happens in my life. And then for a good few years, all I've been praying for is like the eyes to see the blessings in my life, or the hands to receive all the heart that's open enough to be able to actually have it in my life, and all the tools and things that I need in my life to receive whatever is meant for me. And I find that one that also detaches you from the result of all these things that you want, because you're also just not capable of knowing what is for you all the time, because it's so much more than just you, Like everything is so much bigger than just you. It's like everyone around you, it's God. It's like there's so much that there is that's beyond what you think you deserve or what you think should be in your life. And so sometimes you can end up asking for so many things. And that's why I ask about manifestation, where you can end up asking for lots and lots of things. But what if you're asking for the wrong things?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: And like what if you actually have no idea whether that's actually what you need in your life?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: And so like how careful you have to be when you're praying or when you're desiring or when you're manifesting in your life. It's such a I especially if you deeply believe in It's like it's such a tricky thing because you have to be like, okay, wait, actually sometimes I'll say something, Actually, God, I was actually joking. I don't actually want that, like, just bring up. I don't actually want it.
Speaker 1: I was just I was just saying, you just said something very powerful. You know. Sometimes people are like, well, how do I know what to pray for? What if that's not what the Creator wants from me and whatnot? And so you're allowed to pray in two ways. Number one is if you feel strongly that you want to manifest something or you have a goal in front of you, you can pray to manifest that goal, and simultaneously you give a backup prayer that says, in Creator, I am open to go into a completely different.
Speaker 2: Path, right exactly.
Speaker 1: So, Like, let's say, in a relationship and you're not sure if it's the right one. I hear this all the time. I'm dating this guy, I'm not sure he's the right one, But what do I do I don't want to go all in. If he's not my soul might this and that. I said, look, this is the person the Creator is put in front of you. You go all the way, and at the same time tell the Creator I'm going to go all the way. But if it's not meant to me, not meant for me, if it's not right, if I need to go a different path, I'm also completely open, and I want you to show me. What you don't want is your trauma and your soul corrections and your fears to be making the decision. Because sometimes people stay in relationship not because it's exactly what the creator wants for them, not because it's what their soul wants, but because of fears. They're afraid to be alone. They're afraid they're not going to find someone better, They're afraid of what everyone's going to think about them, their community, their religion or whatever, and so they stay not because it's it's the best interests of their soul and what the universe is trying to give them, but because they're allowing their fears to run the show. So we need to desire everything and at the same time need nothing, be willing to let go and be open simultaneously, and I want to now you're second party. A question was how do you make sure you don't manifest something negative? This is a really powerful concept when you proactively sit down and you choose to visualize something that is let's say, going to prison sounds so morbid. Sage you say it is positive for a person to visualize their funeral. Why because when you visualize your funeral the day of your death, it humbles you. Right, you realize all the things you're chasing in the validation all that doesn't really mean anything. So that's a positive thing. So the sage just say, when you are proactively choosing to go into deepest fears to experience the worst kiss scenario to uh. A woman yesterday just got divorced and I workshopped her. It was in a group in front of a couple hundred people. I brought her up and I said, what's your biggest fear right now? So I you know my ex husband is going to move on and beat someone better, and she's more beautiful than me. I said, you know what, let's do this together. Imagined he meant, he finds the most beautiful woman younger than you, more charismatic than you. All your friends like her more, your six year old son likes her. They get married, he gives her the wedding of the than you never had he And I said, what is it you really wish your ex husband did for you that he never did? He was never present, he was never listening. So now imagine you heard that he's the most present guy with her. Like, I just kept going to the worst case scenario and you see this huge wedding, and I said, imagine that I officiate the wedding, and you know I because you know she's just started figure. So I said, let's now experience the most painful situation. Now. I want you to feel that you're okay with it, that you are not afraid of this, that you still are a hole inside, and you have everything, you have complete certainty. Let's go through this together. And in ten minutes, what we did is we got her to a place where she's now invincible. She now has let go of all external validation and fear. So in ten minutes she did what probably the universe would have slapped her with for five years. Yeah, when you choose to look at negativity and go into the worst case scenario. Proactively, you're protected when you're driving your car and you have intrusive negative thoughts about dying and other things. That is when you can manifest something negative if you entertain So when it comes from the outside and it's controlling you, you need to overcome it and push it away when you're choosing and to look at something and feel something and experience something because you want to overcome it and make the darkness and the light then you're projected.
Speaker 2: That's such a great way of looking at it. You touched on relationships, and I wanted to touch on that a little bit because you spoke about this lady the man coming back the husband and saying, whatever she's got, I want it. And you talk about magnetic energy a lot. How can a woman create magnetic energy? Like? What does that look like? How does that work good?
Speaker 1: I just gave this love course it's the Spiritual Laws of Love, and we talked about four different buckets of how a woman can become magnetic. And there's the emotional thing. There's an emotional bucket, the intellectual bucket, the physical, and the spiritual and the main principles are to realize that when you invest in yourself physically, not for the sake of neediness or fear or low self worth, but because the Creator is beautiful, so you should beautiful. The Creator is perfect, so it's okay to invest in your whole self, to become whole, whatever is authentic to you. I always tell men and women don't especially if you're on the spiritual about don't discount the value of investing in yourself physically, in your clothing and your health as you teach in your beauty. This is not something vain, and in fact, the stages were some of the most beautiful souls, most handsome and most beautiful women in the world, lived thousands of years ago, from the Bible, in the Koran, and all the different spiritual teachings. So don't have a limited belief system by investing in yourself, but do it from a place of wholeness, not that because you think you need this to be beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel that there's like the vanity is obsession, but investing is care. I love that right, Like there's just that fine line between the two before it becomes vanity. You've spoken about EVILAI before and even if you're just like there are some people like I'm so happy in my life, I just like get so scared that something's gonna happen or like something's gonna go away. Now, do you think the more eyes on I mean, obviously you do things publicly. If do you think the more eyes that someone has on them, do you think there's a possibility of evil eye? And like, is that something Real's a good question.
Speaker 1: So evil eye is real, but there are also ways to vibrationally protect yourself. You're never affected by it. So I'll talk about how it's real. First number one, evil I is basically by definition, not someone who wants to harm you. But anytime lack is awakened in a person because of something you're doing, saying, or presenting that lacks just energy, that lack starts to pull energy away from you and siphon your energy. It could even be somebody who loves you. So for example, let's say a woman just got say a girl, she's twenty six, she just got married, and she's having her first child in the first year. Yes, but she has a sister who's thirty five, yeah, who's not married, and her older sister loves her younger sister, and it's so happy that she's married, has a kid. But every time the older sister sees her younger sister, she's reminded of the fact that she doesn't have a child. She's singing, she's alone, but she loves her sister. She doesn't want any harm to come to her. But that lack that's awakened in her older sister is pulls some energy away, and that is why there are some traditions. Maybe you can tell me if this is true in your beliefs that in the first three months of her pregnancy, we don't reveal it, don't tell anyone, We don't tell anyone, right, Yeah, can't be the whole nine months, But capabalistically, the first three months is actually the time when the soul's coming down. So the first part of the soul comes in the ninety day mark, so it's the most Yeah, and in the most fragile periods of time. We want to protect it. Yeah, the same way a baby is an embryonic float. It's very protected during the beginning stages. We don't want external energies to come in. And so a woman in our tradition energetically well not tell anyone in the world, including their parents. Often that they're pregnant for the first three months, allow the first part of the soul to come in. There's more stability. You can't hide everything from people in the world. But the truth is, even with Mary Ruth Organix first seventy eight years, we never told the public anything about our company, and no one knew how big we were. No one knew anything, and it avoided all the unnecessary legal issues and hatred that often people throw at to take advantage of you. I've learned prospering in silence for as long as possible. It's just going to make it easier to prosper. You're not awakening everyone's lack, you're not waking everyone's scrutiny and everyone's judgment. And then they try to sabotage. Now, how can you protect yourself in your alf Number One, If you're flaunting it because you're wanting other people's validation, you are now entering into a transaction. You're basically saying, Hey, I'm opening my door because I need your energy of validation to come to me. In that same way, now that you've opened your door, you're basically allowing them to take energy away from you to their evil eye. If you do not. The way to protect yourself from evil eye is never needing anyone's approval of validation. That means that your gateways here aura is closed. So people can give you evil that all you want, But if you don't need them to like you, if you're not looking for them to respect you. Kind of like that. You know that guy who has a loud car and he revs his engine like no woman ever in the world finds that attractive, but for something it's so it's so noisy and annoying. But the fact that he thinks he's trying to get you to look at hey, look at me. I have a fast car, I have a noisy I have a strong crime, must be really cool or rich or whatever. He actually is opening up his aura for people to take energy from him. So there's problems. So like if I drove a really nice car and I parked it somewhere because I want everybody to see it, I want to bring in a realize like I'm right wealthy, I'm right powerful. I'm opening the protective layer of the car and my soul. Now, there's nothing wrong with having a nice car. Yeah, I had a nice car once. I don't have it anymore. I used to drive it because I enjoyed the car, but I always tried to make sure that no one else. I wasn't throwing I wasn't using it for people to look at me, because often wealthier somebody is the less they want everybody to know about it. Right, I need to notice that, right? Yeah, the wealthiest people drive like cars that are like not noticeable. They dress off them like they're homeless. They don't want to be overexposed because they understand what happens when people see their energy they come to take. And so number one way to protect yourself from UVLIE and be immune to it is do not need other people to respect you like you or you need their validation for your own self worth. Hmm.
Speaker 2: That's actually a really good way of doing. I always think about that with the lack question and of when you're putting things out there, how is it making other people feel? And I always like have debated that in mind. If I'm like, is this going to make someone feel really horrible about themselves?
Speaker 1: You think about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do, well, we yeah, And That's why I'm like, whether it's like relationship stuff or whether it's anything, I'm always there's always a I'm always got two minds about it. I'm like, this could be inspiring, but then also is it going to just make someone feel so crap about themselves?
Speaker 1: I love that and it's.
Speaker 2: So and so I always kind of have that batter of like, oh, I love you know, us to love sharing. My grandma a lot before she passed, and I'd be like, Oh, she's just so amazing, and then at the same time, I was like, God, am I just opening her up to evil light unnecessarily? Because she is just so vibrant, so energetic. So many people maybe don't have that relationship with their grandma. So I always used to go battle between the two. And I struggled with that a lot when she got ill and I was like, oh, God, did I You know, there's so many thoughts like I'm like, God, did I do this? Because I was just like sharing her with the world and I didn't like protect her energy enough. But I think about that a lot with so many things in my life where I'm like is there a need? Like also ask yourself, is there a need to share this? Like what is the benefit of sharing?
Speaker 1: So you're always trying to find the balance sharing your personal life. Yeah, because obviously it's a way to give and inspire your community, but not to overshare to the point where it makes them feel maybe ashamed or bad or guilty or lacking.
Speaker 2: Like everything in the world is kind of like like there's always going to be someone that's triggered by something, correct, whether it's online or whether it's in person, whether you meet people on the street and they see your big, beautiful family and they're craving that in their life, and so it's almost like you can't avoid it, but you can be mindful about the intention behind it.
Speaker 1: Is what you're saying that you said it that is the right answer. Meaning if I, in my heart of hearts, put a message out, it can be anything, And I truly don't want people to be ashamed, to feel less than to feel guilt or you know, sometimes people put content out just a shame of other people make people feel bad because that goes viral. If your true intention is you want your unity to be uplifted, then it doesn't matter if you post a bikini photo or a family photo, or they will feel your intention behind it. That's probably the most powerful way to approach posting for all creators. Like it was my dream one to talk to just creators and come up with a because I met a woman once and she was the biggest. She had the biggest story views ever on Snapchat, and I was like, one hundred million a days would be crazy, And I'm like, how do you get so much engagement? Because she wasn't really doing anything that was like to me well known about. She said, David, I spend twenty to thirty minutes meditating before every post. So even if I just post a picture of just me, like at the farmer's market, I put energy and intention and I visualize my audience and so and she's like, it's all energy. People feel the energy. That was really powerful.
Speaker 2: Well, honestly, this is like one of the longest podcasts that I've done, and I had so many other I've got so many cars, but I feel like we should definitely still that because there's so much in this that people looking to gain from it already. Thank you so much. It was such a beautiful conversation and I feel like I personally learned so much from it, So thanks, thanks so much for having mem