Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get into the big story of today, which is amd So amd uh one up twenty seven percent on the morning, fueled by news that open AI partnership twenty five percent and did that.
Speaker 3: It shot up thirty five percent temper.
Speaker 4: Cent state.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that that led to a frenzy in the stock market. Anybody that had amd options obviously, you know, look at their portfolio. Our text on Dave Shance today was going, he was like, Dann, that's crazy because Obviously, if you watch market Moneys, you see that Dave Shan's invested in the AMD options a few months ago. So I know that's something that you. We posted it actually on Instagram. That was one of your stock picks, Troy at the beginning of the year or last year.
Speaker 4: He thought AMD and so yeah, talk about am D.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of in the clip was encompassed where we were talking about in video being obviously the leader of the space when it comes to GPUs and who that number two player was going to be, and sometimes in business is okay to be number two. And it was for this reason when we think about in video, every time we talk about it, we're talking about another Max seven company that is acquiring ships. Because of the price point, it kind of alienate some of the audience. And so when Meta buys millions of chips for its data centers, when Amazon is buying, when Microsoft is buying obviously through open ai, you're talking about millions and millions.
Speaker 3: I think one.
Speaker 1: Of the key pieces of what was said from the president of open Ai, he said, this is so core to our mission. If we really want to be able to scale to reach all of humanity, this is what we have to do in regards to the partnership.
Speaker 3: And so when he says.
Speaker 1: All of humanity, he's no longer talking about just corporate accounts and big Max seven companies. He's saying, we need to have enough GPUs to make sure that everyone on the planet can use our service. Now, if you just look at the cap table, how much that would cost, and we'll break down how this is a circular economy.
Speaker 3: This is really a circular economy.
Speaker 1: Can we use the real word later, we can use the word circular economy.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what this is. That's exactly what this is.
Speaker 1: This is, Hey, we have infrastructure, right Oracle, we have connectivity bro com, we have capital from in video and video and the more we make and the more demand, all those things will start working together. Now, we need to make sure that we have enough bandwidth. We need to have enough hardware so that everyone can use it. So I think the order they have like over eight hundred million users now for Chat, Yeah, you're approaching a billion mark. That's only going to increase with the amount of people that are actually becoming more familiar with it. And we talk about we use it every day. There are still people who don't have the app downloaded. That's going through change in the next two to three years, so the demand's going to be even higher. So they need to have more GPUs at a price point that can be sustainable for their growth, which is why the ten percent stake inside of AMD, the number two player, makes a lot of sense for them. But what they actually did wasn't a warrant, so you're not familiar with what a warrant is. It's like an option in a sense, right, like they have the right, not the obligation, to buy or own the shares of AMD at a certain price point. They didn't disclose it yet, but that's what this is. It makes perfect sense. So in Vidio as a partner, AMD is now under their ownership ten percent.
Speaker 3: State. This is just going to keep going in a cycle.
Speaker 1: This is why you gotta follow and track the money because it'll lead you right to it.
Speaker 3: Everything's pretty evident.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know we've been talking a lot about circular investments in circular deals, but I want to frame it, try don't worry as an indestructible technological mode.
Speaker 3: So AMD has been a picking.
Speaker 5: Stock club for six years, and Vidia took the helm open AI like don't you love when the babies get along and just bring the technological and financial vibe to you. This partnerships ensures the safety of that sector being AI and the safety of open ai as they start to become public.
Speaker 3: And Vidia, of course took a different route.
Speaker 5: They paid open Ai amb issue a warrant so that way you're covered on both ends.
Speaker 3: That's even a hedge in itself.
Speaker 5: And then, like you said, with Oracle being in that infrastructure, it sets them up to be the leader not only in AI, but potentially in quantum having all those assets in line.
Speaker 3: The thing that I do look like about open ai.
Speaker 5: It reminds me when he said that, it reminds me of Bill Gates. I want a PC in every home in the world. I think open ai has a very good chance to touch or have a touch point to every user on Earth. And they did an amazing job with the rollout of sore as well, so on every front, enterprise, eventually, government, consumer, they're doing incredibly well.
Speaker 3: Job. Well done to AMD and it helps at least and Jensen, our cousins.
Speaker 5: You can't leave your cousin out of your favorite cousins out out of the deal structure so.
Speaker 3: This is to me.
Speaker 5: Our technological mote that will not be destructed anytime soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And we had.
Speaker 1: Again an interesting call or class the other week when we talked about energy and open as is going to deploy six gigawattes of AMD's GPU six, Like we're talking about that's the size that could power like Los Angeles as much as energy is gonna need. I'm gonna I want to break this down because I wrote it. I was like, I gotta explain this, but I got to write it down to So here's how this we called this circular.
Speaker 3: Economy in this mote. We'll say moright, We'll say right, yeah, say so in.
Speaker 1: Video last week AI Open AI announced that partnership with the VIGION and it was big news.
Speaker 3: We saw it was one hundred billion dollars. So in video and we broke that down.
Speaker 1: If they helped build those data centers, right, which one gigawate data center could us up to fifty billion to get online twenty five million to thirty five twenty five billion to thirty billion of that is going to go just to the GPUs obviously through the infrastructure. So Nvidia is helping provide hardware and they're providing capital film to get that infrastructure up. AMD now comes on, right, they're providing hardware. Right, So we've got hardware with video hardware with AMD. And then you got broad coom stepping in as a supplier for interconnected systems. Right, we talked about that's the role that they play, and they're huge in that. Obviously they have GPUs as well, but inconnected systems is what they'll do. And then you got Oracle with Stargate that's going to provide data center operations and cloud lease.
Speaker 3: And don't forget about the cloud.
Speaker 1: Right when we talked about those servers, we talked about AWS, we talked about Google, we talked about a Zora with Microsoft. Oracle's going to provide that. So here's how this works. The better open AI does, the more it consumes infrastructure, the more infrastructure is built, the more demand can scale, the more hardware capacity, the more advanced A becomes, creating more demand.
Speaker 3: In turn, circular.
Speaker 5: Circular is the word also, but on another lesson, this is how generation and wealth look tent should work. I invest in your own business, you invest into mine long term partnership. Let's build a mote that cannot be advanced or encroached upon and make sure we protect each other at all costs.
Speaker 3: Like that aspect of it.
Speaker 5: With Jensen and Lisa being family, Sam coming into the tech family. Larry Ellison, if you know about his lineage and how he's helping this son. This is a master class in how to do long term partnerships and a great onboarding for open AI. For one, the market potentially tanks in twenty seven and twenty eight for them to come on board and probably be Opening are.
Speaker 3: The greatest startup in American history.
Speaker 1: It's crazy you said that, because I was just going to say that it has now passed SpaceX to have the largest valuation of any private company in history history.
Speaker 3: This rollout is this.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen nothing as good since they rolled out fifty Mouth soundtrack.
Speaker 3: This is better. This is amazing, yo.
Speaker 1: The interesting thing is when they did the video call the video announcement last week, a part of the interview, Sam Aldman is saying that, hey, we still have a bunch of announcements still to come this year. That was just last week last Friday, the evaluation came out of five hundred. Now that you add this tempent Steak in AMD we're going way past five hundred billion now, so at this point I'm thinking this he's in the running for maybe like Person of the Year at this point with the.
Speaker 3: Amount of deals that he's done.
Speaker 5: For sure, and the hard wad hadn't even dropped yet.
Speaker 3: It's pretty remarkable. Yeah, it's absolutely incredible.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 2: We also we got some insight on AMD earlier too in it before last year from a friend of ours.
Speaker 4: Too, so perhaps it's.
Speaker 2: Good that well we said it on Market Mondays said it's helpful to you know, know what's coming down the pipeline.
Speaker 3: But that's part of it, is doing the research too.
Speaker 1: So even when when a friend of us said it it was for me, it was felt like, oh, it's confident research, that it.
Speaker 3: Was done right, like we're on the right path.
Speaker 1: Even now, I still get text from people in the AI space like yo, bro, you're spot on, Like you're spot on. So now it's even more conviction when we talk to the audience here, because not only are we saying it like that's why I said market Mondays, and I'm not just saying because we're I'm here.
Speaker 3: It has to be one.
Speaker 1: Of the greatest shows for investment ever ever, because the people that are watching it in these spaces are confirming it and saying you know what. In fact, just what you're saying is right. Here's some other things to look.
Speaker 5: For, yep, and banking, crypto, all sides of tech being at the video. But yeah, three year price AMD three sixty six seventy nine and three year price four in video three oh five forty four.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Sure, and shout out to Dave Chance two once again.
Speaker 3: Lunch on you that.
Speaker 2: So man, You guys Eyo University. The options class choice options class vitally important if you in Uya University. Take advantage of that because those options have been going crazy. Obviously, if you see the marketers at all time, Aldy know that the options are going.
Speaker 3: To be.
Speaker 4: Pretty well positioned.
Speaker 2: So yeah, a lot of those options are going crazy over the last couple of months.
Speaker 3: Sure we show a Micron hit two hundred today. I mean it's been a hell over year, man, it's been over Yeah, Ernest, what's up? Look?
Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Square Banking. One of the things we love mostly seeing neighborhood businesses level up. This is West Indian spir Writing, our community that started with a small takeout counter. Now with Square they've been able to expand into a full sit down restaurant and even started catering events across the city. That's the kind of growth that inspires us, and it's powered by Square. Square is built for all types of businesses, from the corner bagel shop that turned into a local chain, to the specialty market with thousands of unique items, to the stylists who's been holding you down for years. With Square banking, growth gets easier. You've got more control over your cash flow, access to capital right in the same system you're already using to run your business, and with a free Square Savings account, you can automatically set aside a portion of your sales for upgrades, taxes, and those slow seasons, setting yourself up for long term success and when it's time for the next big move. Square makes it simple to get approved with a Square loan based on your their actual business performance. No long ways, just quick access to capital. In fact, eighty eight percent of businesses with Square loans report growth. So go to Square dot com, slash go, slash e y l to learn more about how your business can grow with Square. That's s q U a r E dot com Slash g O slash e y L Block Inc. Is not a bank. Banking services provided by Square Financial Services Inc. And Cutting Bank Members. F d I C loans are subject to credit approval