Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: I'm Scarla who here with Alexis Christophers, and we want to take a look at some of the stocks, the individual stocks on the move today, and let's bring in Bloomberg's Tatiana Dari for more. Hi Tatiana, Hi Scarlit.
Speaker 3: I'll kick it off with super Microcomputer shares are up about three percent, Wire up as much as seven after the server company announced the availability of its Nvidia Blackwell Ultra solutions. They are now delivering in high volumes to customers globally. This is an important announcement because it signals large shipments of this next generation type rack platforms which can now hold as many as seventy two GPUs compared to about eight in the past. So this is a lot more powerful infrastructure that is intended to support large a train in AI workloads. And you know another important example or another example that the AI them is still going strong in the equity markets, and this stock is about to extend gains of about forty four percent year today as of yesterday's close. We'll be looking at a lot larger after today. The stock is outperformed the broader marketing the magnificent seven in and Vidia, So it's got a lot of momento going.
Speaker 2: On right now.
Speaker 4: Story for super micro computer sort of going below the right, moving along below the radar there, Tatiana want to talk about Tesla. We're going to be hearing from Tesla's chair of the board shortly in an interview with Bloomberg Tech TV. But Tesla's up six percent today. What's behind that six percent?
Speaker 3: Your ticker is Tsla. The company has been approved to start testing its autonomous vehicles in Nevada, according to the state Departments of Motor Vehicles. Investors have been watching to see how quickly the companies can expand. It's a robot taxi service to other state after it launched, and often to a small group of users. It also operates a non autonomous right service in San Francisco and allowed or announced rather earlier this month that it will allow the public to download an app and sign up for the waiting list. So if you're not there, you can still sign up. I mean, this is an important sort of focus area for Tesla. Right, we know that fundamentals are challenged, the earnings outlook isn't great. So anything that the company can deliver on this very futuristic prospect of his businesses welcomed by investors, and the stock has certainly used some good news. Is down about four percent here today, under performing the mag seven and the broader market. So this is generating quite a bit of excitement.
Speaker 1: This is exactly what Tesla bowls want to hear. Right, it's about the autonomous vehicles, it's about the robotics, all of that. All right, let's move to something that's a little less technical, a little more analog, and that is six Flags. That stock is up seven percent, right.
Speaker 3: But equally fun, I should say, because you know the tickers few and fun for six Flags. Those shares are up about eight percent now after the theme park operator reiterated its full year guidance and noted strong trends for twenty six Well, this comes after the company reporting quite disappointing earnings a last month, so it's a relief for the market. They said august A tendance is up three percent year over year. Early unit sales season passes are pacing well ahead of expectations and the same pace last year. So they're also saying that the pass price is up three percent. Speaking of calling inflation, we keep hearing adding those from these company of a price increase SYS to come and you know, the company here also could use some good news because the stock is down fifty five percent year today, so this is a relief to investors there earning Trinks might be on the recovery.
Speaker 2: The stock report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.