Speaker 1: What's up everyone on toury deal And I'm a Nissa Ferrara and this is MTV's official challenge podcast.
Speaker 2: And Anissa, I w this episode as underrated, undulated and under appreciated.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it, thank you. It's undulated me. Can you tell me when something undulates? Okay, yeah, I gets an action. No one knows the reason why. Let me.
Speaker 3: The reason why I said that is because you were undulating with Sam.
Speaker 2: So I was like, Okay, that means having a smoothly rising and falling form.
Speaker 1: There you go like a dry hump.
Speaker 4: This is why you can't do the podcast with your best friend, because we're so fucking we're too real.
Speaker 1: I know, like when you were Ungula. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I mean this is a big episode.
Speaker 1: Like there was a lot going on.
Speaker 2: There was so much going on, and like, I feel like this was a big episode for you. You know, obviously last week's episode left us off at a very high intense conversation and this one opened up a lot. You know, you had a lot of very vulnerable things to say, so did Ashley. This episode actually made me, like Ashley, seeing you to be vulnerable to each other. I mean, like obviously I want to give you the stage to talk about it.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to steal all the mic from you. But like, what was it like being there and going through all this.
Speaker 1: Well, I when she's upstairs talking and the gym and she's like she hasn't even trained da da da dah, which you knew because I mean this is a month after yeah, this is like weeks after you guys wrapped, you know, like I rolled right over after that lost to Jenny and like being so ready for the season to going on all starts, thinking this is my second chance said this, you know, right, So I think that was all already like triggering the fact that I was back in the place that I had just lost in. But this thing with Ashley, where like, you know, I usually don't speak to people in such a way, Like when I tell a joke, usually lands. When I am funny, it's usually received well, So like when I fuck up, I own that, and I really own this one. It's just I was so triggered by the things that she said to me, like just because of how I felt about my own body, you know, and I didn't know how offended and hurt and triggered I would be. You know, Ashley was basically saying like, I know, like this is for the game, and I'm like, it's not. It's not for the game. Like if I hurt your feelings, I apologize, you know. And I think that she felt kind of like an outcast because you saw Ashley and I on Champs for Stars together, like we were close at one point, Yeah, we kind of fell out, and she's clearly not afraid to speak her mind on how she feels about me. And it's hard to watch that back because like, as real as I am, I also am mindful of my interviews that I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings, you know. And it stings to like watch everything back because it takes you back to that place. But I also feel like it shows everyone like, hey, you know, you can have a difference of opinion and you can have a disagreement and not you know, kill each other or you know, you can come back from it if you just like give each other some space and have like a very open and honest conversation and you own your shit, you can really move through that. So hopefully it helps people and shows them that, you know, like you can problem solve and navigate certain things in your life without you know, having to tear somebody down, and I think it shows how we both have grown. So yeah, all in all, it turns out to be a good a good conversation, and I think one that was needed. But uh, I wish we would have had more time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, show, I.
Speaker 3: Mean for sure, for fucking sure.
Speaker 1: I'm just mad that we were even in this situation because I really feel like, I mean, in my heart, probably could have taken it all, you know, like if it comes to muscles like I have, you, like, if we have to pull anything or pull someone or knock them over like I got you because Ashley smart, so I wasn't worried about anything mentally, Yeah, and I knew Ashley wasn't gonna quit, you know, and as hungry as I was from forty, there was nothing that was going to stand in my way. So unfortunately, you know, Fetti and Amber thought we needed to go in.
Speaker 3: But yeah, let's get in.
Speaker 2: Let's get into a little bit more of that Fetcy and Amber win and throw you in.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, did you see it coming?
Speaker 1: So before we went in, I'm like, Amber, do we need to talk? You know, cause She was like, people don't I don't know who has my back, and I'm like, and Ashley and I had this weird feeling. She was like, are you sure. I'm like, well, Leroy and Devin have us, you know what I mean? And Frank said, you know, I had all these people surrounding me, like I got you. You don't have to have me, but I got you. But you know, with Amber, her and I don't have the best track record, but we were working on our friendship.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: We talked to James together on our phone calls. We talk every day like we'd hang out. So it wasn't that shocked me a bit, but not as shocking as BESSI. And then his reasoning was even more ridiculous because I didn't send him into elimination. I put him down in the in the draw, you and Devin sent him in. So if he was really on the whole grudge holding thing, he would have sent Devon and Leroy in.
Speaker 3: Did me out of it? I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I really don't against Nannie and Johnny. Well I kind of remember, yeah, because Olivia and Harasia saved Jordan and I yes, okay, yes, yes, So I'm like, if anybody if you're holding grudges whole grudges against somebody who actually threw you in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like like.
Speaker 1: Make make the reasoning make sense. And we talked all day the day before and he was like, yo, I saw you looking good, like I would like run around the yard and shit. And he was like, you know, I'm proud of you. And I'm like, I'm proud of you, and I mean it just was such.
Speaker 3: A way you just said that. I thought you just said you run around the yard and shit. And I was like, wait, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like you did laughing in the yard. I wasn't shooting in the yard.
Speaker 3: You weren't shitting in the yard.
Speaker 2: But Ashley was farting in your face, and the producers did her dirty with that.
Speaker 1: I don't remember her farting on me.
Speaker 3: Well it was in your face.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, I did the best I could during that challenge because it literally is not easy girl girl to really like fly somebody out there.
Speaker 3: You did do really well.
Speaker 2: You guys had a good performance, and I mean obviously Besi and Amberwyn And then it goes into this whole thing and I want to get into it a lot more when when Katie's here.
Speaker 3: But before we get into the interview portion of this podcast, in the interview portion, I felt that sounds like such a nerd.
Speaker 2: Before we got into this interview portion, I want to know how you and Ashley left off, Like where are you guys at now?
Speaker 1: You know what's a relationship? Like, so, what's crazy is they after this? We were like, I don't even know how they're going to have a shit because we are the entertainment. I'm like Davon and and Shane, Veronica, Katie and Frank and Sam y'all better. Y'all better carry it because I think that our dynamic did provide for very good television. But what's crazy is we got back. We ate dinner together in my room. Then it was like she was in my room the next day. Then we went out once my exit interview was done in hers, we went out for top us, We went out drinking, We walked around the city. It was fine.
Speaker 3: I was sad. I was really disappointed that you guys went home obviously, like I.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was ready to can. I was just like she made me laugh though so much like before we left, because she was just cursing people out and when tejs, like, how do you feel? She was like, these are not your friends, Like she gave me like that to be like, fuck you guys. Yeah, because Amber came over to hug me. She was like I'm sorry. I'm like, don't touch me. I'm like, get off me. You're really not sorry. If you were sorry, you wouldn't have voted me in. I bet I have since talked to it. It's taken months, okay, so whatever. Still have not talked to FeSi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really hard to accept an apology right then on the spot after you've been thrown in.
Speaker 1: So mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But I meant at least she had at least she had.
Speaker 2: The decency to say something, to know that you haven't even talked to FESTI still to this day.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what to really make of that, but it's kind of like, you know, there may be some truth to Ashley's whole thing, Like no, I'm not I'm friendly with people because I know what it looks like on the other side to be like angry and on the defense and to fight with everyone and be known as this girl that always pops off or whatever. And I've done that before. I'm just in a different place where it's like it's okay to be friendly. But yes, it might be part of my game, Like you don't know who I'm really friends with? Yeah, exactly, my friends know. The people that know that I fuck with them already know that.
Speaker 2: Well. I'm excited to see if you continue to play the game in the future, how you take everything you learned from this season and apply it.
Speaker 1: So you'll apply it, You'll apply application, Undula.
Speaker 3: Who do you want to give the All Star of the episode two?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I wanted to make it silly, but I can. I want to give it to Katie for creating an incredible party for us, for hand blowing all of those balloons for the balloon arch with I think maybe Veronica forgetting it all together for us so we could have fun. So because we needed a break from the game. Yes, I agree about you.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what this is obviously.
Speaker 2: I don't like the person that they beat in elimination, but I feel like I need to shine some light on Adam for competing while super sick. Like we saw his bed it was so so sweaty. So I just I just feel like it would be very biased if I didn't throw some credit to Adam for performing well while he was like running in one hundred oh he was.
Speaker 1: He was cracking the worst like sexy dad jokes if so fucking bad, but they were. They were funny, but there were bad. But you know, I love Adam. Who were you most confused by in this episode? Sam? And Frank? Oh tell me more when I say, I don't know how Frank was pushing her, but she was the only person that was doing like literal spins, Like I would have vomited at one point if I.
Speaker 2: Could walk a thousand miles not that song.
Speaker 1: Make him Away and walk in fast faith and I'm home.
Speaker 2: Then, dude, whoever's scoring the music on this is trolling so hard, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: I think all stars always, I will say also, the all star of the episode is the person who does the whole soundtrack because we need it. We need it. Actually, yeah, it should be a Spotify playlist.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I loved this episode with the exception of you leaving. But I think that you and who you are, you're so vulnerable and powerful and always yourself And he said, and that's why people love you and adore you.
Speaker 3: And it was nice to see a different side of Ashley too.
Speaker 2: Even though you guys went there and there were some dark parts to this convo, at least it ended on a high note, which I think was like really nice to watch as a viewer. So sad to see you go, but I get to keep you here for a little bit longer because I know we're gonna interview.
Speaker 4: The one and only Katie Cooley after this break, So stay tuned, guys, because Anie is not going anywhere yet.
Speaker 1: Hey, folks, we are back, and today we have a very very special guest. She is a Challenge Champion. She is clearly the Challenge masterclass instructor. She's been on the Gauntlet, she won the Inferno. She's been on Battle of the Sexes Too, Gauntlet two, Fresh Meat, Gauntlet three, Duel two, The Ruins, Cutthroat, Battle of the Errors, and All Stars one, All Stars two. Now I'm out of breath, so she's clearly very old. Yes, please welcome my dear dear friend, Katie Cooley.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, Welcome.
Speaker 3: To the podcast.
Speaker 5: Katie.
Speaker 1: It's a pleasure to have you on.
Speaker 5: Thank you, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you did so many damn shows.
Speaker 5: Katie, no a loser who does that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 6: I needs to like what loser just keeps coming back.
Speaker 2: Toy and I I mean, at this point in time, you're more than a challenger.
Speaker 3: You are a masterclass instructor.
Speaker 2: I have to say, I think that was my favorite part of the episode because.
Speaker 3: The music, I'm like, where's my music from? Like they ease it in with the music verse and then and then.
Speaker 2: The title came and I was like, damn, they really sold me on that one. Do you feel like Adam was a good student?
Speaker 5: Well, the thing is is like Adam and Steve were sending it over and over, but when we would finish the challenge, we'd get on the bus to go back to the house and he'd get on the bus and he'd be like anybody thirsty and he's opening them up the cooler, throwing out water bottles, sodaes. Does anyone want any you know, snacks? And I'm like, dude, these guys just sent you in. Don't offer them snacks and ships and cookies. I'm like, fuck them. And he's like he's like, oh, I'm sorry, So I'm like, you gotta just I'm like, the cooler you are, the more likely they are to throw you in because you don't cause shit.
Speaker 6: You know, it's like, oh, they'll get over it.
Speaker 5: They'll get over it, they're fine, they won't get mad, they'll they'll be great later.
Speaker 1: Well, it didn't help that he also brought friendship bracelets and he was like here, everyone, yes, my daughter amazing sweet.
Speaker 5: And that is what I love about him, honestly, is like it's very endearing. But I was like, at some point, you've got to kind of like let people know, like, I'm not your punching bag here. I'm not going to be the fall guy every time. And so it was kind of like a joke, the master class thing. And so I'm sure people at home are.
Speaker 6: Like, what, who does she think she is?
Speaker 5: She hasn't once it's two thousand and three. You're not wrong, but I'm not anybody's bitch either, I'll tell you that or not.
Speaker 1: And you were on the opposite side of like a larger group of people back then like definitely coming for you, and you literally shut them up, you know, time and time again, which was hilarious because you really didn't give a shit. So she's still in there. But it was like when you were teaching him and you were like you just got a mean mugum and his face was like distorted. Oh he got it's so good. He couldn't get it.
Speaker 5: He was like, I knows, he's so funny though.
Speaker 6: I mean it's great.
Speaker 5: Like Steve kind of would just like I think Steve was a little more, you know, kind of pissed. He just kept to himself. But Adam's just a jolly bastard, like he's just happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like watching that throwback of you on the treadmill scared me.
Speaker 2: I was like, holy fucking shit, Katie, I'm here all fucking night with the fear of God and everyone.
Speaker 5: Well, it was like back then, the matter I was the better I do. So it was like yeah, almost you know that. Like if anybody talk shit to me during it, I was like ready to like really rip faces off. It's harder now because like I like so many people. So it's just like, oh, I want to give you a hug.
Speaker 1: Don't you want to go back to hating people again. I would like that. I liked it.
Speaker 5: I really somebody like call me some names and sold me a little bit and then'll rip your head.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just want to be in my twenties again. Not for like the other shit. Maybe maybe for the higher ass and tits thing, but like totally Katie knows what I'm saying. But twenties was like, would.
Speaker 5: You say, but I am proud that we don't act that way because I've always said, you know, reality TV is a blessing in the sense that you have the opportunity to see yourself a third person and so you can watch yourself and see those flipouts and go, wow, I'm a psycho and I don't like that. I don't like the way it makes me look. I don't like the way I made somebody else feel, and I don't want to do that. And you know, and that was evident when you had your argument with Ashley, Like if that was twenty two year old you, it would have been a whole nother story, you know. But now it's just like you were genuinely like, I didn't mean to a I'm sorry, and so like I think, I'm.
Speaker 6: Glad we're the way we are now versus then.
Speaker 5: So you know, watching me in an elimination at twenty three versus forty three is night and day.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, you choked me out.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say last time we saw you errors and you kicked sanam me, gave me the crotch clam slam.
Speaker 1: And and had the death grip on that poll.
Speaker 5: But I still love you.
Speaker 1: I love you. This isn't about love, Katie. I love you so much love, But bitch, Katie, scrappy Katie. So you did All Stars one, you did two, and then all of a sudden you're in Battle of the Arras. How do you think that compares to All Stars?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, they couldn't be more different. And I will be one hundred percent honest. Doing the flagship is next level. I don't have the any part of my personality can't handle that. It's you guys are intense. You guys are warriors. You live for this shit. I'm just like, can I call home? Can I get real food?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I but I mean, you guys, that's like pro athlete level. I mean, it really is.
Speaker 6: It's like I'm like I don't go here.
Speaker 5: Like I'm like I don't belong here. I feel like All Stars is like the Senior Misfits. You know, It's just like and then you know, I think, like Tory probably fucking kill it on there, you know, and like, there's a lot of people that will do really well. But I mean, yeah, just the the flagship is night and day. Uh, with the intensity, the hours, the rules in the house, it's just like wow, I mean it's fair.
Speaker 2: How do you feel like this particular challenge went. I know that you guys were swinging on the top of the trucks, and I know you and Veronica had your own experience.
Speaker 3: With it, but like, what was it like your own experience?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm gonna be honest with even you need experience.
Speaker 3: But we did this. We did a very similar one on eras, Yes you did.
Speaker 5: I saw it and I shut.
Speaker 2: The bet on it as an individual, like, it is hard and I can't imagine what it's like doing it with a partner. Talk to us a little bit about what it was like to work with Veronica on this one, and then also like let's get into what it was like to work with Veronica in general.
Speaker 3: Like kind of like catch us up to speed a bit like are you.
Speaker 2: Guys cool now and was it were you excited to work with her?
Speaker 3: And then we'll get into the challenge.
Speaker 5: Okay, My big rivalry with Veronica was back in the early two thousands, like two thousand and three. That was twenty twenty five, so it's very old. And obviously I don't carry any animosity from those years.
Speaker 6: Neither does she. That would be really weird if I did.
Speaker 5: I'm esw dare you screw me over twenty years ago? But uh, you know, we've seen each other again, like a handful of times. We've always been corporial and friendly. So I was probably more excited to work with her than she was to work with me, because I know she is very good at the gameplay, and so I think, you know, we were always on the same page as we played this game, so I was I was excited about that. We got along great. We you know, people be outside working out and we'd be putting on our red light therapy mask.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh my god, that's such a scary room to walk into. They just be masked up.
Speaker 5: You didn't give a shit. Everybody else is busting their ass like doing all these things, and I'm like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 6: Do you what kind of facials do you have in holes?
Speaker 5: And we yeah. So it's just funny because we were on the same page and that it was I was very happy, believe it or not.
Speaker 1: Do you think that you guys, out of all of the pairs, are the best politically?
Speaker 5: No, I mean I give everybody credit in their own way. It's all and I think you both know this. It depends on the season, It depends on the players. You could be amazing in one game and completely shit the bed in the next. It's just it's got to be a perfect storm of the players you're in. So, I mean, I think in one game you could just yeah, like kill it and be like, oh, this is so great. In another game not at all. So it's just dependent on the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: I mean, you have been viciously protecting Steven Adam, you know, because like, you guys are ogs. So it seems like in this particular case, there obviously are numbers that aren't in their favor. But do you think that necessarily translates to your game?
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, don't spoil anything for us, But right.
Speaker 5: Well, we knew that they had a pretty high chance of woinning, especially when other people are stupid enough to keep throwing in girl teams. Of course, Adam and Steve are gonna beat Anissa and Ashley.
Speaker 6: They're men.
Speaker 5: Well, well, most, okay, not always. You know, girls have beat guys, yes, girl, So I knew that they would never throw me in, and then they just don't like to play the game. So me and Ronica would just kind of get in their ear about what to do. Hey, this is if you win this, who are sending in? If you win? This is what we're doing. Da da da dah. And they were like, okay, okay, they didn't care.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't care either if you get getting thrown in. I'm doing everything because what's what's the worst thing that could happen? What are you guys gonna try and throw me in again? And then I'll send somebody else home.
Speaker 6: I said, why are why put in? Weak?
Speaker 5: People? Like those are who you want at the end so you have a higher chance of beating them. Your old men, you got to run for a long time. Don't you want to go against me and Veronica or Frank and Sam? Or do you want to go like at Leroy and Devon?
Speaker 1: You know, right, Bessie, I think that we're having this and I don't know if you agree with it, Katie, but this class, now that you've been on the flagship too this clash of playing, like different styles of play where you know, I know that a lot of people in the Flagship are like, I want to run with the best.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's a lie, I can't be possible. Come on, Like.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of us are very proud, so it's easy to say, like I want to go against the best.
Speaker 6: Yauh, the second week is the show best?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but at the end kind of I don't want it to be completely impossible, you know.
Speaker 5: And I appreciated Amber, who said to me, she goes, I will keep you here the entire time. She's like, she said it to me, and I just smiled. I'm like, great, I will play the week one. I am the week one in this game. Sure that works for me, you know. But she said it right off the bat, like she doesn't want to get rid of the so called weak people. She was ready to kind of make bigger moves I think than FESSI was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know what he was doing, but we'll get to that later.
Speaker 5: But she, you know, she's a mom. She's got shit at home, Like she was like, no, let's make the bold moves. And so many people, you included, are too loyal in the game.
Speaker 6: And it fucks you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so do you want to go and make this baby because I feel like once I have the kid, I might just kill somebody and they're just throw everybody in elimination at once.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I just chose really from the beginning, me and Ronica on the same page. Adam and Steve. You just got to kind of pick it until you can't anymore. And we were very clear about that. But you can't do it with so many people because then others, like, you know, so we were I mean I would tell whoever I sent into their face like sorry, I'm setting you in cause you're better than me. That's it. That's the whole reason. And they would come up to me knowing like I don't want to ruin the future, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, yeah, stop ruining our future.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's wow. Okay, do you think yourself?
Speaker 1: I don't want to ruin your future, guys.
Speaker 5: The future episode is what.
Speaker 2: Totally what do you I'm just curious, like, what do you think out of all of the new schoolers, who do you like the most on this season?
Speaker 3: Who did you vibe with?
Speaker 2: I know you mentioned Amber, like did were you guys? Getting close or did it feel like more gameplay or what is your perception.
Speaker 3: Of the new schoolers coming into All Stars five.
Speaker 5: I really I loved Salmon, Salm and Frank And maybe they're not new schoolers, but this was like my first time meeting them. Nicole and Melissa like hilarious. I just like, are you funny?
Speaker 6: Are you gonna make me laugh?
Speaker 5: Like anybody who wants to talk game, I will walk out of the room like that is so o yeah. I get snow bored. I'm like, tell me about your job, tell me about your life, what do you do?
Speaker 6: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: But if they're like, you know what, I ran six laps around the pool and I won fifteen challenges, I'm like, bye, get out go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like that is the most boring shit in the world to.
Speaker 3: Me, totally.
Speaker 5: Now, anybody who was like not talking about that, then I you know, but I liked a lot of people.
Speaker 6: I really did.
Speaker 5: I liked the entire house, even the people that might feel like I betrayed them, even though you know, I try to be honest.
Speaker 1: Are you giving it away again? Are you're ruining the future of the children? And are in America you rewind Okay, I want to know because I remember you getting back on the on the bus. This is when we did the Sam's Sleeveless Flannel conversation, and you were like you came with a bus. You're like, we did so well.
Speaker 5: When I was lying obviously.
Speaker 1: Like how many did you get? You were like none? How when you got before you guys got up onto the truck and you knew what we had to do. Did you think that because you were, you know, smaller little baby arms, maybe you'd fly through the air. No.
Speaker 5: I actually, first of all, to be honest, I was like more impressed with anything that I was willing to do it, because usually I just cry. So I was like, I'm going to be brave and strong and I'm just gonna get pushed off. And I didn't really care about the fucking rings, to be honest, I was just like I wanted to do it to prove to myself and say, look, I was pushed off a semi because I haven't said that since two thousand and three, so because I always just say nope, but no, I was nervous, but I couldn't reach that short. I'm sure it's it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't for you guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we did. I did try. I really did try to reach for it, but it was like almost a joke because I was like we were laughing the whole time because I was like, I look like an oopa lupa.
Speaker 1: It was just terrible, the tiny little limbs though I didn't realize that your that your extremities were so short. Yes, by one y'all the strongest hands, though she would have if she would have touched them, she would have wound the whole thing down. Yeah, every one of them.
Speaker 2: I forgot you had a fear of heights this challenge because like typically we know, it's very clear.
Speaker 3: They do a whole montage about it.
Speaker 2: You see your buddy nose, you know, And this time it was like, oh, wait a minute, you just got it there and did it.
Speaker 1: I was actually like I forgot.
Speaker 3: Until right now that you have a fear.
Speaker 2: So was it as scary as like you anticipated it would have been.
Speaker 3: Are you happy that you did it?
Speaker 5: I was very happy that I did it. I was very nervous. But again, when I've watched back previous seasons of like All Stars and stuff, I'm like annoyed with myself, especially when I have a night year old who's looking at me like I'm the most pathetic mom. It's not what you guys know is the most annoying thing. When people like to come up to you and be.
Speaker 6: Like, oh, I could have done it.
Speaker 5: I'm like I want to stab at you in the face, like shut up, like shut up, just shut up.
Speaker 6: And so because everybody's.
Speaker 3: Like I could do that, everyone's couch quarterback or whatever they call it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so annoying. But you know, my daughter's like, Mom, you didn't even try. And then I'm like, oh God, like that, that's when it kind of goes Wait. So I was like, if I'm actually gonna go, because this was filmed shortly after forty, I was like, if I'm gonna go, I'm really gonna try try. I'm gonna make myself do the things that I normally would never do. And so that's what I did. I was like, I'm gonna try, you guys, and.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, i'll tell you one thing. You succeeded with this fucking eighties party. Now, Katie, I'll let you explain all of the demands you had on the list. Good, oh god, you get it.
Speaker 6: Well, I went to production.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I would like to create a balloon arch, and so I gave him a list to order things online.
Speaker 3: I was, oh, so you're the party planner.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always.
Speaker 5: Actually Andsa will tell you I'm always the party of planners.
Speaker 1: Always every club she writes the list. Remember for All Stars one where she was like, you can't get in?
Speaker 6: Yes, that was that's been going on.
Speaker 1: That's been going on since the early two thousands. You haven't people in the club?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I especially Durell. He's never coming in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not.
Speaker 5: I don't want to change the subject, but and he said, that was the time that you and I were crying laughing because he helped us move all the furniture for our nightclub, and then we wouldn't let him in.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's perfect. He didn't get an invite on it.
Speaker 3: Darryl.
Speaker 1: Yes, so gross, but so great favorite son. So Katie, we're in the middle of Vietnam, so go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, we need to make a balloon arch. It'd be really cool if we can get a shacouterie board. And our talent got Richard Ard the best. He totally pulled it off. We had like chakuderie boards and music and it was just silly. We had dance contest, popping balloons between bodies and it was just it's fun.
Speaker 1: They skipped my favorite part.
Speaker 5: So Katie, can it my lap dance, the lapt dance from break?
Speaker 3: Tell me? Tell me?
Speaker 1: I need to know, So Frank, I don't know. So we all brought these outfits because we were also going to like have Kelly Anne's bachelorette party and then we were gonna have one for Nannie and all this shit, and we brought all of these like eighties prom dress. I remember Katie and I were buying ours on Amazon before we left. Katie's was so fucking long, yeah, so bad. So Frank had this tailored like purple suit and like the shag wig, and he just looked really hot like that was his time. Well, he gives Katie a lap dance and she hands out I mean, and Frank is gay. Frank is so gay, so gay. He's just like giving her butt, like giving her dance whatever, and her hands are out like this like she's like I am married. We were like Katie, it's Frank. And her hands were like this.
Speaker 3: Like being respectful at the club.
Speaker 1: No, her hands were like hyper extended.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had my arms like spread out.
Speaker 1: Katie gets like psychotic hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were just spreading, like didn't want to touch him because you were so nervous that you were going to get.
Speaker 1: And didn't touch the chair.
Speaker 5: She was like, yeah, no, it's just yeah. I was just like, oh gosh, how will this look? You know, like, yeah, that's what I thought, like if it was.
Speaker 6: But they didn't even hear it.
Speaker 3: So well they didn't air it, you know what they didn't. You know what they did air. I'm not going to say it, but I gotta say it.
Speaker 1: And he's a bomb chick. Well, you know what's crazy is because I was giving a whole strip teast to Big Tea before that, and then Big Tea came over and sat next to me and Big t kissed me and she was like, I love you, because you know, Big Tea falls in love in two seconds, which makes her so funny.
Speaker 3: She's a lover.
Speaker 6: She is a great person.
Speaker 1: She's like, so you do it later, like I'm going to bed and then just Sam out of nowhere, because Sam's type is typically like blonde and like Melissa, you know, so yeah, so that's that. Well, I'm glad you.
Speaker 2: We looked like you had a great time, and I'm happy my girl had a good time.
Speaker 3: That's all I cared about.
Speaker 1: Katie.
Speaker 3: Did you know what happened in the house or did you find out right now?
Speaker 5: I know, I mean I knew about it, but it just didn't seem like a big deal. Yeah, Like it was just like having a good time. It wasn't like a big thing. So I'm surprised it got as much airtime as it did. To be honest, I'm.
Speaker 1: Surprised it didn't get more airtime because there was a conversation the next morning and then that I just was like, oh my god, just just let it, just let it be. We are adults.
Speaker 3: What was the conversation the next morning?
Speaker 1: Oh, Frank went down and just like spilled all types of tea.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: So by the time I went to breakfast, Oh, everyone knew. Everyone knew Frank. It's like thanks Frankie was like I was bored. Yeah, I'm like totally accept that Frank was one of my closest friends. Like, he's great, it's Frank.
Speaker 5: I would have ran around the house and told people to come into the room. Of course, you would have let's watch because I'm a pervert.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I think Veronica and Frank came to the door. So when I was like, nothing happened, they were like.
Speaker 5: Which is so well, that's the funny thing. It's like you're on a challenge and then you just revert to being like fifteen, You're like, they're kissing. Let's look where it's so true, you know, it would be hilarious like a TikTok if people were like, let's act like we do on the challenge in a real life that would be the funniest thing where it's just like, hey, hey, Katie and your husband are kie. Tell everyone and then you're.
Speaker 1: Like, we'd be literally literal babies, right, and then we do everything competitively.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, where you're like, Katie, I got the mail twice today because I even got a package. What did you do? You know, just like stupid stuff three times to get the remote?
Speaker 3: All right, we have to take a quick Break'll be right back after this.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get back to the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like watching this party, like, I loved everyone's outfits. I'm happy to know that there was a lot of prep that went into it. I think Nanni's outfit may have been my favorite. But Anissa, your look was incredible.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you looked great.
Speaker 3: You crushed it. You crushed it.
Speaker 1: Boo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so no wonder why you had a great night like you was looking Faya, he was looking good.
Speaker 1: It was my It was my half a half down high side pony and pink dress.
Speaker 5: I liked it.
Speaker 1: I really went in for it, like I've really committed to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she spent thirty eight dollars at Amazon.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you guys are gonna need to.
Speaker 2: Drop your Amazon storefronts with all of everything you bought for this season.
Speaker 1: I will whoever wants a dress. I mean, I do have a code thing.
Speaker 5: Somebody could just have bite. I think it's put it with my Christmas tree. I don't even know what I did.
Speaker 1: Put the lights inside to protect the lights.
Speaker 5: You know, you.
Speaker 3: Guys really went hard for the party. But I noticed, and I think we all noticed, Steve did not. Did he show up down there at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Him and Adam definitely came down. Didn't Steve have like no shirt on? He had like.
Speaker 5: A light blue and it buttoned like halfway down his chest.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we all danced We had a good time. I mean shout out to Richard though for those charcuterie boards, because god was they were handcrafted and they were gorgeous, so thank you.
Speaker 5: And I was walking around like an event coordinator being like, this looks good.
Speaker 6: Can we push this back a little bit?
Speaker 5: No? No, no, no, no, who put this here? I don't want it here? That's not where I would have put it.
Speaker 1: So basically Katie was home because that's exactly how Katie would be at home. We literally turned our living room into Katie's.
Speaker 5: Home, nice, changing everything, use just.
Speaker 1: Anything Katie wanted. She was like, by the way, can we have new couches? I don't like these?
Speaker 5: I did move shit around, I want to know.
Speaker 2: Getting into the rest of the voting and after this party, which was so fun to watch, everybody gets into nominations and Steven Adams just volunteered themselves.
Speaker 3: Katie, you're very close with them.
Speaker 2: Did you know that this was the route they were going to go, especially after you had already just talked to Adam about trying to be a little bit more vicious or at least terrifying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, slightly intimidating. Yes, we knew, and it was something that he suggested, but he was wanting to go against a strong team. He felt like, if I'm going to be here, I want to get rid of strong players and increase my chances. Or if I can't beat them, you know that old saying. If I can't beat Gen and elimination, can't be gena final. So he was kind of trying to see, you know what, maybe they would do, but it wasn't you enough that I guarantee you that.
Speaker 1: Well, I heard who they wanted, and then a little birdie told me after the season was over that Adam wanted me anyway.
Speaker 6: Really, I swear to god, I didn't know that, so that.
Speaker 1: I was friends with Yeah, oh, so that I was friends with everyone.
Speaker 5: Y'all have the wrong person on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, that's not gonna stop us from having Adam on in the future.
Speaker 1: He's still on the show.
Speaker 3: He will be grilled.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you should ask him. But I honestly didn't know that.
Speaker 1: So what I happened was I I Adam and I are cool, and had I walked into this challenge differently, maybe I would have worked with him, but I was already with Leroy and Devin. I didn't think that needed to be said.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, I knew you were, which is why I didn't share with you that that's who I wanted them to go against.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they wanted that too, So they told me, I don't care, like what, I can't make that happen. So and I wouldn't because telling me doesn't change anything, you know what I mean. So, and I think there was a level of clearly of respect between Adam and I, and I think that maybe I gave him too much credit of being like the nice guy and not thinking he was capable of it. But after he was like, yeah, I want Leroy and Devon because you know, we want to go against another I was like, yeah, go against another star holder and then toss that star to your people, you know, or whatever happens, because we still don't know what happens if two star holders go against one another. Right. So the Birdie then told me that there were a lot of people in Amber Infestie's ear. I e them. I guess that said that they wanted us, So like maybe on TV, you know, make sure you say I want the Guy Guide team, but really be like, yeah, just send me, just send me the girls.
Speaker 6: But I honestly don't to be fine, I don't.
Speaker 1: It's hard to believe because.
Speaker 5: Why if I wanted to go against like girls and not, I wouldn't even waste my time having a conversation with the Amber INFESTI I wouldn't even bothered saying that because he went in and told them.
Speaker 6: Devin and Leroy, that would be really risky move to do.
Speaker 5: I think, you know, because they could have been like, oh perfect, It.
Speaker 1: Just didn't we didn't make sense, you know.
Speaker 2: So I'm just trying to think of the pitch that Steven Adam gave. They said they wanted to go against the star holders. So as of right now, the holding the people who have stars are Nanni and Turbo.
Speaker 1: Ashley and Dario Ashley.
Speaker 2: And Dario, Steven Adam and then who's definitely Roy Definitely right, Okay, So FESSI and Amber are not going to say nanny.
Speaker 1: Because right there's Amber's relationship.
Speaker 3: They're off the table. There's still some up in the air on Devin.
Speaker 2: I think the Leroy amberline is that strong, like is there a good relationship there?
Speaker 1: So I think that we were all going to work together until we couldn't, you know what, I mean, so it was just like respect one another because we've been playing a lot together over the past few years. Yeah, I have no idea, but I think that there should have been a few more conversations, clearly, but like if it were like, oh, we're going to Votekatie and Broonicana, but like absolutely not, you know what I mean. Like, but it didn't get to that point. And I knew that you guys had more time, so like I wasn't really worried about that, but you know, like for the relationships that were really important to me, like, don't there's certain people, like it shouldn't be a surprise if I don't want to vote them in.
Speaker 3: That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know, but that was like a hand that was a handful of people that wasn't just because I'm friendly with the whole house doesn't mean I actually want to play a game with him, for sure. Those are two totally different fucking things.
Speaker 3: Frank is literally the spokesperson for that right now.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'll fucking tell you, I love you, will be best. He's it's my baby.
Speaker 3: And he's killing it. He's so funny this season.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, he's awesome.
Speaker 2: Him crying and the confessional was so sweet, like you can see he has such a genuine heart, like as much as he wants to pay himself to be a puppeteer villain, like he's you can see the angel in him, you really can.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's still he's still a game gamer, still a game still a gamer, which is incredible. Yeah, I said, make them believe it, honey. Yeah, best friends forever.
Speaker 2: So, Katie, just to clarify, you had zero clue that Anissa was getting thrown into this line domination.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I had no idea if they had. If I did know, I definitely would have given her a heads up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I would have been like, hey, just so you know, But I did.
Speaker 5: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah I knew you. I mean I knew you would have told me I had the poops and Ashley did too, and I think our intuition just went off. We knew really don't want to believe it.
Speaker 5: You told me on the bus, Yeah, she said on the bus, she goes that a feeling it's me and I would I would it be you because I knew you and FESSI were friends. I didn't know who it would be, but I felt like it was reaching for them to give Devin and Leroy to Adam and Steve that early in the game.
Speaker 1: MM, I definitely think that there were other options besides me and Ashley for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure it is it is really tough to be thrown in like that, and I know, like, you know, you and FESTI do have this history and there are some stains, and you know you've done things to him in the game, He's done things to you now, so I feel like it's just kind of one of those things. But now that you're in the elimination, you and Ashley like seeing what it was obviously like having arm strength and like.
Speaker 3: Being a bigger person. I felt like was going to be huge for this.
Speaker 2: But I think what ended up being the biggest factor was actually not having on her goggles.
Speaker 3: Did you know that she took them off?
Speaker 2: And I also tried to like glance over at Steve and it looked like Steve wasn't wearing goggles either, but I couldn't like really tell I want to go back and rewind and like zoom in, so do you think I mean, obviously Ashley wears contacts too, so that's very different.
Speaker 1: So do I. But that's why I kept the goggles on.
Speaker 5: But you were definitely better at the blocking for sure, Maybe because she didn't have on the goggles because it started off where we weren't sure.
Speaker 1: I could hear Adam screaming though, like he was like, I'm like, yeah, you have three minutes where you just have to keep your arms up resisting water.
Speaker 5: It's not and your move in the entire time, it's not one st Yeah right.
Speaker 1: It's not easy, Like your arms do start to wear after the first one. You're like, fuck, oh for sure.
Speaker 5: Oh I feel when I reached for a canapringles, Katie, how do you.
Speaker 3: Think you would have done in this elimination?
Speaker 5: I would just like to hold the hose. Yeah, I'm good on raising my arms for three minutes trying to dodge things. Yeah, I don't know. But see, like sometimes I surprise myself with something like that. It's like you're strong, But it's also like, hey, guess what, I'm really good at blocking water with the star shaped shield?
Speaker 6: How about you?
Speaker 5: Like, no one knows until they get into it. So it's like I wouldn't particularly love that one, but I.
Speaker 1: Mean I would be like you do orange theory, Katie, Come on, well.
Speaker 5: I used to. I need to probably get back into it, but but I mean i'd hold the hose and just spray like that sounds love that. Yeah, I'd probably call your names the whole time to just entertain myself, my own partner, Like, how do you like that? Bitch?
Speaker 2: I feel like you got No matter how you would have performed, it would have been fun to watch. That's a fact. And that's half the reason why we're on the show is to be entertaining.
Speaker 3: So there's a.
Speaker 2: Trophy in there somewhere, somewhere somewhere. What did you think of Adam's mean face after?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, he's just so silly. But I mean, I loved it. I was like, sitting there, he's doing it, and I'm like, I was. I think I told a handful of people like, uh, Melissa, Nicole and Veronica and Devon. I was like, oh my gosh, he's got to just, you know, not look like a little jolly guy every time.
Speaker 6: He's maybe kind of just like now, now, what's up?
Speaker 5: But yeah, he can't do it, and you know what, I'm glad he doesn't because it's him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wouldn't It wouldn't be it wouldn't be authentic. Started doing that. No, and Steve.
Speaker 5: Always may watch his face every time like he gets the elimination. It's always he does this shruggy like, uh, you just hooked me up at a bed and I gotta do this now.
Speaker 1: It's like it's him wrapping every limb though, yes, neon tape and two knee pads, elbow pads, headband, back brace.
Speaker 6: Oh for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like to puts a lot into it. He puts a lot into it. I mean I give him a lot of credit. Like and like his flashback of showing what happened on All Stars four, like he's like, yeah, that's been on my mind every single every single day.
Speaker 3: I mean that's a lot. I'm sure he's exaggerating a.
Speaker 5: Bit, but like he's thinking about it right now.
Speaker 1: He's thinking about it right now, you know my journaling.
Speaker 5: But that's probably his drive on this one is to be like for Shore while he's in that moment on All Star spot it probably was something he thought about a lot, but exactly Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I get it.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's it's definitely difficult to take an l that close to the end for sure. Oh yeah, it is, especially when you're going up against strong teams, which brings me to my next question. What do you think about Frank calling you.
Speaker 3: Guys a week team at the end of the episode.
Speaker 5: I totally agree with him. We talked, Yeah, like we talked about it all the time. It was like our joke, We're like, who sucks more? You guys are us, and we're like, I don't know. And then after a challenge would be like, I think you guys did worse, Like no, mate, Well yeah, well maybe he did. It was a joke in a house that's pretty hard. Yeah. So, but again, those aren't the kinds of things that offend me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Why I'm always like, am I on the wrong show?
Speaker 6: Because so it's like, you're not very good at this.
Speaker 5: I'm like, Okay, if I can keep myself out elimination, I'd say I'm good at something.
Speaker 3: It's a fact.
Speaker 1: Right there we go.
Speaker 2: So, Katie, was there any behind the scenes that you can share from this episode that we didn't see.
Speaker 3: Or you could tease about. You could tease about the future, but just no spoilers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't ruin the future for Americans.
Speaker 5: I know what an asshole thing to say.
Speaker 1: I don't want to ruin your future.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Well, something that I thought was cool is the All Stars five house was about five minutes away from the challenge forty Castle.
Speaker 3: Dude, you know what.
Speaker 2: Anissa mentioned this, and I keep looking now from the outside shot, I'm like, okay, what direction was it?
Speaker 3: Like, if we're looking at the back of the house, was to the rights.
Speaker 1: Of the left. If you're on top of the back, yeah, if you're on the top the top floor, right and we're looking this, we're looking out this way.
Speaker 2: I was like, over here, okay, so it's to the back left, yes, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Okay, I have a future little thing.
Speaker 1: Oh all right.
Speaker 5: The challenge next week takes place in the deliberation room of the Castle from season forty.
Speaker 1: Which was the place on Earth. So I hope you guys did, okay because it was sweltering.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, so you'll like viewers will recognize the steps and everything. There's not the deliberation table, obviously they set it up different. But when we went there for that challenge and I was telling the other cast, oh my gosh, you know, like this was the forty house, and they drained the pool. They took down all the red lanterns. It looked completely different. It was so weird. Oh really it looked dead and like it was crazy how much they are Like set design made that backyard look amazing, but all the walls, everything was gone, the turf, the grass, the lantern, it was string lights, all of it and was the pool was drained. So I'm like, oh my gosh, you guys, this was actually like one of my favorite backyards on a lot of the shows that have done.
Speaker 1: Wow. Right, we spent most of the time in the fucking pool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it's weird because we were like right in front of it, and it looked completely different once they had to return it to its original state.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fun fact, well that is if I'm backed, and I'll tell you right now, I would never want to return to that deliberation room, and especially not to drink whatever it is they were throwing up, Like.
Speaker 1: I want to know what was in there.
Speaker 6: Well, whoever your guest is next week.
Speaker 1: Fuck off, Katie, I'll call you right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, it was gross, but with this one, like it's just interesting. It's like the trivia and I think everybody likes the trivia stuff.
Speaker 3: Totally. Everyone loves trivia, especially.
Speaker 5: TJ, because you know, people just get so heated and pissed and offended, and like I sitting there, I was like, I love it, like I love love being in it watching people.
Speaker 2: Totally same except for throwing up. But other than that, I am excited for next season or the next episode.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 1: I will say, you're not. I don't want to ruin the future for everyone, but hopefully.
Speaker 6: We have a big ship starting next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited. I'm excited to see if you and Veronica get super political, make some moves, win a challenge, get an argument.
Speaker 6: I don't know how you're reaching now, you're reaching, damn it.
Speaker 1: So besides this season, because clearly we're just getting into it, would you do anymore All Stars after this?
Speaker 6: I probably?
Speaker 5: I did have a great experience on this one. You know I loved All Stars one too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: All Stars one was great and this one was a great time. It really matters to me a lot of who the cast is. And I feel like when people are doing a new show and they're like who else going, They're like thinking of it as competition.
Speaker 6: I'm like, who am I gonna love most Yeah, fine, do I want to.
Speaker 5: Share rooms with But yeah, I just I thought that the house had a good vibe and you know, and I liked it. So it just depends. I mean, last year doing them back to back was a little difficult, but you know, never say ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't wait. I can't wait to see you on this season and see what happens when sit gets spicy. I'm just really looking forward to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Katie, just know we are rooting for you. You and Veronica are og Girl.
Speaker 1: Girl team, my little underdog.
Speaker 3: This is the og Girl Girl podcast over here.
Speaker 5: We are rooting for you and I.
Speaker 1: I'm not rooting. I'm not rooting for her. She's fucking she's so scary. Oh god, yeah no.
Speaker 3: But thank you so much for coming on the podcast. Katie. It's a pleasure to talk to you again.
Speaker 2: Where can people follow you on Instagram or anything you want.
Speaker 3: To drop or share about your real life?
Speaker 5: Let the listeners know Instagram is decorate, Ky, It's like decorate. I thought I was clever. I really should just change it back. It's my real name. It's cute. I know, it's like, well yeah, but whatever, But anyway, it's mostly like home design and new cheer design, but I'm kind of getting even bored with that, so I don't know what it's going to become. But that's where you'll find me. And then Twitter is Katie Kooley twenty six showed y'all old I am. I think that's how old I was when I started the account.
Speaker 2: Nice, wow, amazing.
Speaker 1: And we love you Katie.
Speaker 5: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: It's so nice to see you and you look great in your interviews.
Speaker 6: Oh, which we're also at the castle.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's where the interviews were.
Speaker 1: They were, they were.
Speaker 2: I'm thrilled to watch it from where I'm sitting right now, and thank both of you for putting on an amazing show. All Stars five has been so entertaining thus far, even though you know, there's been a lot of ups and downs, it's made for a very well rounded season, so I'm like thoroughly enjoying it as a viewers. So thanks for thanks for carrying the show, ladies, and can't wait to see where it goes.
Speaker 3: Anissa, We'll miss you on there.
Speaker 1: I'm funnass gone.
Speaker 5: That bitch.
Speaker 3: Amazing. Well, thank you so much, Katie. It's been a pleasure chatting with you.
Speaker 5: Thank you, guys, have a good one youtubee bye.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Katie Cooley is one of a kind and I love the energy and the unseeriousness that she brings to the games.
Speaker 1: I don't even care I'm here, That's what matters.
Speaker 3: She's something else, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's obviously done many seasons and hopefully we get to see her on more in the future. Sounds like she's not gone forever. So plus she's still in this season.
Speaker 1: I know. I can't wait to see what happens because I feel like there's gonna be a Katie Veronica move pulled and I cannot wait.
Speaker 2: I hope so I would love to see something like that. Yeah, Okay, well you know what. In the meantime, Anissa, where can I personally DM you and talk to you if I.
Speaker 1: Want to have my address?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, let me DM your mailbox.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're talking dirty to me right now.
Speaker 2: Where can people send you the definition of the word undulation?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, please, guys, don't do it, but you can DM me on any other any other subjects? Uh? Anissa, MTV A N E E S A m t V on Instagram. That's where I am, That's where I live, That's where I play. I do have a link tree, click it Torri. Where can they follow you and support you and buy books and t shirts and long sleeves and sweatshirts.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Oh my god. You can find me at Tori Underscore Dah.
Speaker 2: But more importantly, guys, thanks for joining us for another episode of mtp's official Challenge podcast. Help all your fellow Challenge fans to listen in, rate us, give.
Speaker 3: Us positive reviews, and enjoy the show.
Speaker 1: And then you can catch the Challenge All Stars rivals on MTV and join us after as we go behind the scenes on MTV's official Challenge podcast, Paramount Podcasts.