Speaker 1: Draft King Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL Playoffs, is bringing you an offer that will help make the playoffs electrifying. New customers can bet five bucks on any game and get two hundred instantly in bonus bets. Download the Draft Kings sports Book aut now and see code Shannon. New customers can bet just five bucks and get two hundred instantly in bonus bets only on Draft Kings Sportsbook with the code Shannon. The crown is yours. Kadarius Tony is back participating. We'll make a difference in the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Goddamn right, goddamn right. I know what Kadarius Tony went through to even get to this point. Not the super Bowl, but what he went through to even get to this point.
Speaker 3: Already.
Speaker 2: Talk to Cadarius anyway, Yes, I talked to him.
Speaker 3: I talked to him.
Speaker 2: I know, think about what you went through in life to get to this point. Nobody knows that story. Everybody sees the finished product, right, Well, you got a book, you got a book, you've been writing. You know what, the book hasn't been going so well? You in the middle of it, or you got a chance to close that bitch out the right way, though, you gotta chance to close that book out the right way. Things didn't go the way you want to. I know what you could do. I know what you could do when you got confidence. I know what you could do with the ball in your hands. You need to focus on one thing in this one game. When the opportunities coming they present themselves. Act like Kadarius Tony. Act like the Cadarius Tony we used to seeing with a smile, having fun, sure, shaking the juking.
Speaker 3: Do what you do.
Speaker 2: That's it just is another game. Pretend your little kid again. Don't even think of it. Don't even think of it as I'm in the Super Bowl. Envision yourself as a little kid again, when you at your highest confidence, at your highest peak of enjoying what you love to do and what you've been doing all your life.
Speaker 3: It's still football at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Go have fun, Go have fun.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully he had listen to what you had to say, he was able to take it in and uh and if he is fortunate enough to get him that field on Sunday, he'll have an outstanding He'll be a great representative of himself and what you expect him to be. NFL dot Com says, Kyle Shanahan has the most steak in the Super Bowl. Mahomes is second, pretty third. Excuse me, who do you believe has the most stick stake at the Super Bowl? And does Cayl need to win a Super Bowl to prove he's a great head coach?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Most definitely, more definitely obviously two times Super Bowl champ. Mahomes, There's there's no pressure on him. Andy Reid, there's no pressure on him. Brock Purdy, he's mist irrelevant.
Speaker 3: He will always have.
Speaker 2: That the fall back on as a crutch if things don't work out. But Kyle Shanahan, Kyle Shanahan has been in the Super Bowl, uh three times now, one with the Falcons and.
Speaker 3: Two with him forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two with the foot So obviously he is a great coach because his resume in the regular season in the postseason is up the park. All he needs is to cherry on top.
Speaker 3: He got the cupcake. He got the cupcake.
Speaker 2: But let's put some sprinkles on that motherfucker. And you know what the sprinkles are to finish the cupcake. It's winning the Super Bowl. Now, the bad thing about it is it ain't gonna come next week. It gonna come at some point. But he does need to win one. Does he really need to win one to solidify himself as a great coach? No, because there are a lot of great NFL players that have played this game and never won a Super Bowl. Barry Sandler was great, Dann Marino was great. Hell, even Ocho was great. I ain't got no guy damn ring except this one right here. But that doesn't take the fact of fact, the fact the way that I was great at what I did. But again, for the sake of the argument and what we're talking about right now, winning the Super Bowl would be the icing on the cake for Shanahan and that family in general and being not just great players, but great coaches in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Right, I think the thing is he I mean, look, can you imagine because that's Coach Belichick. Coach Belichick won as a cold de coordinator as a DC, he won two as a DC as the Giants, and now he won six as a head coach. So I think when you look at so that's what Kyle Shanahan could have had. He could have had one as a coordinator and then he moves up the ranks and now he's a head coach, so that puts him in a very very exclusive company.
Speaker 3: I think you.
Speaker 1: Probably have to go back to maybe Lombardi and Landry. I think they won one with the Giants. Maybe the coach beat them in fifty eight. I don't know if they won one. I think the Giants. I think the coach beat them in fifty eight in what people call the greatest game, the greatest game ever, the coach beat the Giants in the fifty eight championship. Was that it might have been the first game that was televised too, that that was the Coats and the Giants, right, Yeah, And if I'm not mistaken, it wasn't Landry and Lombardi the the old the coordinators because coach Lombardi was an OC and Coach Lander was a DC, if I'm not mistaken, because they were because they hyped it up when they played in the and the Ice Bowl in sixty seven. I think that's when the sixty seven when the Packers played the Cowboys, they were hyping it up. Okay, I just you know, I just oh, ch'alle, you know, I ain't have time to study for this. I didn't even know this was coming up. And Ash, you're just so upset with me. She's looking over here. Why'd you even ask me? You already knew it. Yeah, but Lander, But coach landr was the defensive coordinator. Coach Lombardi was the O C for the Giants because remember I told you that's why coach Landra had one three five to the right and two four six eight to the left because he was a d C and everything was flipped around.
Speaker 3: His eyelide right right. Yeah, so the right where the left and the left was right.
Speaker 1: So that's why we had to learn it like it was, and so things could have been a lot different. Couldn't be a lot different if Kyle, because I think he's one of the great offensive minds. I think he's one of the great coaches in the NFL. And this definitely puts you in a different light when you win that championship and that's on your resume, super Bowl winning coach. And to get there, I mean, you think about what I mean he's gotten there with quarterbacks. That's not of the greatest to pedigree. He got there with Jimmy Garoppolo. Jimmy Garoppolo was a second round pick. People didn't think much of him, even though he was in the second round Rock Purty, mister relevant people. They are like, okay, yeah, but how good is he? This is an opportunity for him to ask answer a lot of questions. Kyle gets to answer questions, Perty gets to answer a lot of questions. I think for Mahmes what he has at State, now he enters closer to Brady. I've won three football and four years. The likely he's probably if they win it, he's gonna be the MVP. Yeah, now you're telling Okay, the only person that's in his sights is Tom Brady.
Speaker 3: Yep, Yep, that's it. So I think for me, for me, I like the way they have it righted.
Speaker 1: I think Kyle does have the most to stay because he's been here before, had an opportunity to up twenty eight three. But at the end of the day, Oh Joe, this is what you and I both know. Even as an offense and defensive coordinator, the head coach can hear everything that's going on. So if Dan and Quinn had a problem with Kyle, you're throwing the football, you gonna say hit that button, Hey, Kyle on this running now let's take some of this time up the clock.
Speaker 3: We're up twenty one three.
Speaker 1: Because you do realize the more you throw it, the more times you.
Speaker 3: Put your send your quarterback in harm's way.
Speaker 1: Somebody hit him in his back, somebody missing the block, right, you throwing to get tipped to get picked at what happened? Covin goes out, Freeman comes in, Freeman with the block. Boom, I get hit my face out form of the ball. Now all of a sudden, I've given New England new life. Now I've given them momentum and didn't look back after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So jay Z accepts Doctor Dre's Global Global Impact Award SHA's the Recording Academy for Never Given Beyonce Alcoholic, Never Given Beyonce alpham of the Year. Jay Z us time on stage to shout out his wife's thirty three Grammy victories and questions why she hasn't won Grammy's highest honor. Oh choe, what do you think about? Who?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 3: Normally when when Hoole talks, people listen.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know how well the Academy is going to take to this, because you're like, okay, you want to try to show us up we ain't voting board next year or the year of that either.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, that's what a husband does. That's what a husband does. The resume, the accolades and everything that Beyonce has done since sheet since she was a little girl, based on to where she is now. Obviously being the most decorated Grammy Award winning artist at some point should have won the highest honor that they have, Yes, the Grammys. The fact that she hasn't, I think is a personal choice from someone that may have an issue with her, whatever it may be, something may be going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. I think Beyonce is one that is known not to come to certain award shows when things are said that that don't sit well with her or sit well with the family.
Speaker 1: And I think, jaz oh, you're not to cut you off. Jay Z says, I don't want to embarrass this young lady. But she has more Grammys than anyone and never one Album of the Year. If I'm not mistaken, Beyonce has thirty three Grammys, right, She's won thirty three wins. So by even your own metrics, it doesn't make sense. It's kind of the coach that has the most victories. It doesn't have a Super Bowl win. But let me go on think about that. The most Grammys are never one album of the year. That doesn't work, Taylor Swift, just one album of the year.
Speaker 2: See they sometimes they're play writing. They're play writing your face. Now, I am not as well verse and knowledgeable in the music world, so I would love to get my expertise, But just from the outside looking in. Being the most decorated and winning the most Grammys but not having the highest honor that they that they offer and can give to an artist is something personal that I don't know about. I know it's personal. Obviously it has to be between whoever the powers that be that run the Grammys and make the decisions on who wins.
Speaker 3: And obviously jay Z.
Speaker 2: Being the husband that he is, seeing that it's not right and addressing it at the right time when it matters most, he said what he needed to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ojo, look, I I mean I used to I used to watch all the time, but I never understood I thought and the way I thought, like most people, Well, if you sell the most album, you got album of the year, right, it doesn't work like that, o Jo tell Herbie Ancock sold fifty thousand albums one year, and I think he'd be in sync. He'd be in sync.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how so it doesn't make sense that you would think in most things, Oh Joe, if I score the most points, guess what, I win the game.
Speaker 3: If I score the most runs, I win the game.
Speaker 1: If I catch the most if I catch the most powers, if I'm in a fast contest, it doesn't go by the number of fish.
Speaker 3: It goes by the weight of the fish. But if I have more weight, I'm gonna win.
Speaker 1: So you would think in the Grammys, listen in the same thing in the movie seeing in the Oscar, you think, well, if I got a movie and that grows one billion, how your movie do two hundred thousand and you win Movie of the Year.
Speaker 3: I think it's different.
Speaker 2: And all that we do in life, those of you that are in the chat that work in the corporate world, those of us that are in football, in the sports world, those that just in everyday life, there's one thing that goes on and it's called politics. Yeah, And if you know the game, and the game has always been the game for a very long time, in understanding that maybe at sometimes you go for a job interview and you qualified, but they give it to someone else. That isn't politics. It comes in all shapes, sizes and formed in all different workplaces, even to the highest regards to what it is. And that's all I can say it comes down to, because again I am not that well knowledgeable when it comes to the Grammys of the music world in general, has to be something personal.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna put it like this here, Oh Joe, Look, I ain't got no problem with Taylor Swift winning Album of the Year. This ain't no situation where I'm finna get up on my soapbox and pull a Kanye and try to come take the Grammy out of Taylor's Swift hand. Because if you think about it, she hadn't looked back since then. Yeah, if you think about that moment, she has not looked back since then.
Speaker 2: She's been on the hell of her run.
Speaker 3: Boy's been on.
Speaker 2: The hell of her run since then.
Speaker 1: Only the Kenya's run long and harder than she has.
Speaker 3: Bad.
Speaker 1: But look like I said, Oh Joe, I can't sit here and says I know any Taylor Swift songs. I think she's I mentally talented. I think she does a great job. Her fan base. They rally behind her, just like Babe Beyonce. That's not I mean, they call her that. I'm gonna be respectful Beyonce. But at the end of the day, it's hard, right, Uh, it's hard for me to believe somebody got thirty three Grammys, So that means she got one, two, three, four songs.
Speaker 3: That's winning.
Speaker 1: But you ain't got Album of the Year now, Mega makes said so Joe, See, that's why you're losing me.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You tell me you liked my songs, but you don't like the album. Now, even Beyonce should have won for Lemonade. Even Adelle. One day you're saying, you know what, Beyonce, you should have won this award that.
Speaker 3: You notice what Adele? Did?
Speaker 2: You see how she stood on ten she stood on business and understanding. How y'all give me this knowing what this woman has done the project, the visuals again, Lemonade, I know you don't believe me. I help with the choreography. I was behind that. So I felt it was crazy, even with Adell being the great artist.
Speaker 3: That she is.
Speaker 2: Yes, the fact that she even stood up there and acknowledge what Beyonce had done. That's how you know it's personal. That's how you know it's personal. And I Taylor Swift win a Grammy tonight for Album of the Years.
Speaker 1: No hold on, Joe, No, no, no, yeah, I'm saying people in the chap, said Shannon. Then you say, Taylor Swift with better than Beyond, Say no, that's not.
Speaker 3: What I said.
Speaker 2: No, it's not what he said. Come on, man, why y'all putting the words in his mouth? Come on, man, y'all know what he said. And I stop playing that.
Speaker 1: But he here's the thing, Oh Joe, if I don't like what you say, how can I get it? If I don't like what you say personally, how can I fix it to get other people to not like what you said? Maybe I add something or I take something out right, and they don't provide context.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people ran with.
Speaker 1: Shannon Sharp says Taylor Swift is better than Beyonce. Shannon Sharp says Taylor Swift is more talented than Beyond. Shannon Sharp says, Taylor Swift is this generation Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: So instead of watching the clips when you can clearly hear exactly what you said.
Speaker 3: But o Joe.
Speaker 1: For see, if I did that, then see now see, people don't want the truth because if I told you the truth, it would destroy your illusions.
Speaker 3: So they don't want the truth.
Speaker 1: Again, perception is a person's reality, but that doesn't make it true. What you believe, O Joe is whatever your perception is, that's your reality. But this just because that's your reality, that doesn't make it true. Right, So people think, well, my perception is true to you, but that doesn't make it true.
Speaker 2: So that's the world we live in.
Speaker 3: I'm man.
Speaker 1: Look, I've met Beyonce. I think she's unbelievable. She's a immensely talented artist. She can sing, she can dance, she's a great wife, she's a great mother. She's great and it's hard for me to believe. And I'm not looking at I'm not, like I said, I don't really know enough of Academy. I used to watch the Grammy Award and because you know, I wanted to see Michael and I wanted to see all the artists perform. But it's just hard for me to believe somebody that's won that many individual Grammys doesn't have an Album of the Year.
Speaker 2: You know, it's personal and in this Taylor Swift one day, rightfully so because.
Speaker 1: I think she got too She got two albums of the year, doesn't she because I think she won album of the year when when Ye walked his ass up on stage you remember, walked up on stage again, in no disrespect to you, Taylor Swift, but album of the year should have should.
Speaker 2: Have with it again, it's something personal that went on.
Speaker 3: She has got four albums of the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, listen, she has four and listen her latest album with the Tailor, the Taylor Swift Effect, even it even got a hold of me. So I had to go and listen and hear what her music sounded like because I was unfamiliar with it. I knew she was the great artist in general, but I had to go back and listen. And I even like some of the songs. You know, I wish, I wish you would bad Blood. She got one call out of the Wood. I like Out of the Woods a little bit, but again that's really not my genre of music that I enjoy, but I did go check it out. So her winning album of the Year this year, I understand. But Beyonce, based on the resume and.
Speaker 1: All those records being Renaissance, lemonade, all that. Come on, Come on, y'all, y'all leto like we used to say you could.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's personal.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if you saw this Killer Mike one three, I mean.
Speaker 3: He want three of them? Yeah? Three? But why was he arrested? Though?
Speaker 1: Don't start me to line. I'm sure, I'm sure, I'm sure to come out.
Speaker 3: I hate that.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like, as long as it's taken him to win an individual Grammy. I think he's been on some songs with the Outcast or something like that, and he's one Grammy, but this was his night and unfortunately it ends up like this. I hate that for uh, Killer Mike. I know Killer Mike, and I know Michael Bender and the Michael Bender has been great for the city of Atlanta. He's given kids a vision to see what you can become. He's so great for the city of Atlanta. Try with voting and getting out and trying to help young black men and women do better about themselves. And I'm sure whatever transpired would come out. But I just hate that this happened to kill er Mike tonight on his night where this should have been a great evening for him. Unfortunately it's marred and he got led away in handcuffs.
Speaker 2: You think it was something he might have said? Obviously they don't.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 2: They don't take you to jail or put you in handcuffs for the words. But obviously killer Mike being an activist and standing tall on his bleas and what he bleeds, and do you think it's something he might have said to someone that's a part of the Grammys, that might have had the power to say, you know what, I'm not gonna deal with this to night. You know, please take him out or escot him out of here.
Speaker 3: Don't start be lying on Joe.
Speaker 1: I would be speculating, and I have too much respect for that man to speculate on what could have happened or what possibly happened. So I'm gonna let the reports come out and and hopefully everything works out. Hopefully he's out. This probably happened a couple of hours ago, so hopefully, uh Mayor Karen Bass Andre Dinkins, who's the mayor of Atlanta, Hopefully they've they've they've come together and they've like, okay, found a way to get him out and let him enjoy the rest of his evening. And so hopefully and this situation, cooler heads prevail and we get to some kind of resolution and uh uh, killer Mike is able to enjoy the rest of his evening. But congratulations to all the winners at the Grammars tonight. We know, oh Joe and anything you do, everybody can win. So everybody is not gonna be on the highest of highs like those winners and somebody, you know, some people they might not ever get nominated for a grammyar again, sometimes it's your only opportunity.
Speaker 3: It's like going to the super Bowl. Ohhow everybody ain't gonna come.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna be Patrick mahome to come back, go back fourth time in five years?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And so all the winners, congratulations into the people that didn't win. I don't like, you know, hopefully you guys get an opportunity to come back and you'll feel what the winners felt this year at a later day time. So that's what I'm thinking, Stephen Walker said, UNKI Oho, y'all realize y'all put twenty five five plus people from the Grammar this content are better in my opinion. I mean, they had some heavyweights Uh, that that was performing tonight. Uh, but this is this is the academy that if you and if you in recording, this is this is your night.
Speaker 2: This is the biggest and brightest. So this is also those who play the game the right way. If you if if you know what I'm talking about. This is for those artists who play the game the right way.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, Well, think you about it.
Speaker 2: You got to play their game. You got to play their game, and you play their game, then that's where the accolades and the wars come from. I don't think Beyonce is one of those that's going to bend on me to play your game. I'm gonna do it my way. I'm gonna do it my way. And I think that is one of the problems, and one of the issues is the fact that she chooses not to play what every game that you should play as an artist, and they are making her pay for it. That's the only thing I can think of for her to be as decorated as she is and not have an album the year. Yes, that's how you want to that's how you want to do us.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, because I think all the grace I think when you look at all the grace. You look at Whitney and I think Mariah, and I think Aretha, and I think I think that's the kind of the kind of company that we hold beyond s in right, And if I'm not mistaken all three, all those women, Aretha, Whitney, Uh, Mariah, I think, if I'm not mistaken, all of them with one album of a year, I feel very comfortable in saying all of those artists have one album of the year. And I think when we hold Beyonce in that in that in that regard and she doesn't have one, Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 2: But the funny thing about it, even without her winning one, even without her winning album of the year, her work, her artistry, her visuals, her music will still.
Speaker 3: Always rain one. Maria doesn't have an Album of the year, Whitney and Reefa does, right, Yeah, I mean still she would.
Speaker 2: Beyonce would reign supreme regardless in the eyes of her fans and those in the music industries.
Speaker 1: Whitney didn't win for that, Excuse me, Maria didn't win from vision on what the album yeah, no, no, No Vision of Love, that one that came out in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: It was a good one. What vision of love? Hey? Right, Marigan sing that.
Speaker 2: Mariah got one of the five one of the five greatest voices of all time at that?
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: I won't fight you on that, Okay, okay, I was just making a show now. Yeah, oh yeah, well marak Mariah can sing or she could.
Speaker 3: She could blow boy, she got she got her prime Whitney and you know, you know the queens old Wreatha, you know, Wreatha blow to.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, she could blow Celine Dion.
Speaker 3: Y'all you mentioned mariahlen.
Speaker 2: Got to be for Remember, I think we we had an episode. We talked about this a while ago. Christina Aguilera, I'm talking about I'm talking about range.
Speaker 3: She can go in side Stephanie, Stephanie Mills.
Speaker 2: Stephanie Mills. Listen, Christina Aguilera, seems like she's six or eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ariana Grindy got a voice too, try to. I ain't.
Speaker 1: Damn Marie thing with al mother year. So but y'all say, you in great company? Baby, Yeah see, I mean you in great company. If Mariah and a Rethink got one, I think I definitely think she's very deserving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they all are.
Speaker 3: They all are deserving.
Speaker 2: If you understand what goes into the process before the finished product that we as fans get and the work that they got to put in. Yeah, they're all deserving.
Speaker 1: That's what makes it so hard, oh Joe, is that we played a sport and we know what we see. For me, I did, it was hard for me and people like, well, man, why you take it so hard? Because I know what I put in. See, I can't be mad at results that I didn't get for the work that I didn't put in right, See, that's why it hurts. See, if it doesn't hurt you to lose, you ain't put enough work in there.
Speaker 3: You ain't put it up, mark in it. Yeah you didn't. You didn't sacrifice nearly enough. What you want to tell them?
Speaker 1: Oh Lauren Hill? Oh yeah, well she was her first album, The mis Education of Lauren Hill. I mean she was what seven? She won seven Grammars that night because I think she got eight total.
Speaker 2: But album Education of Lauren Hill? Yeah, never a no skip album. It ain't too many no skip albums. Nah, Nah, that's not classic. That when when you talk about classics, that education miss the mis Education of Lauren Hill is a classic.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh man, she was.
Speaker 1: She was nominated for ten and one five, including the album and yeah yeah, but I don't know who else you. I mean, I don't remember back then, but Lauren Hill that mis education.
Speaker 2: Was unbelievable, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And if she actually really reading some of the names that won Tracy, if I'm not mistaken, I think Tracy I have been performed tonight. You got a fans car that used to be my favorite, that was one of my favorite don't.
Speaker 3: Say no more of it.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, there have been There have been some outstanding performances at the Grammars. Like I said, I look, this is not me standing on my soapbox. Congratulations to all the winners. Uh, congratulations of Taylor, who won a fourth Album of the Year beyond say I know uh, and you know it's it's kind of hard because unless you've been through something, it's hard to tell somebody what they're going through, you know, you know, you try to tell somebody, you know, you know, I was in the Super Bowl, otchu and I won all three of them. How do I can sold someone? How how do I tell someone? Hey, man, you you'll get them to bro. That's not a regular season game. I mean, you got to run the gauntlet. You're no guarantee you're gonna be back. Yeah, no, that's not that's not Okay. We're in week four. Hey bro, Hey y'all, Hey, good luck. Hey, I see I see you down the road. Okay, we're gonna play week five super Bow. The super bout doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Like that, right.
Speaker 1: A lot of people that's that's gone and haven't never made it back. Oh Joe, I know, I noticed you saw my method of transportation.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, man, you ain't. You ain't moving right now?
Speaker 1: So you said, I flew private and we talked about being financial financially conscious. This is unacceptable and I will address this tomorrow. Yeah, oh Joe, let me tell you what first. Let me tell you what my method.
Speaker 2: Of hold on, hold on, hold on, don't start here, hold on, hold on. Let me grab a red bull because I need some wings for this ship.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Joe behating on me, y'all. May y'all know Joe behating on me? This Apple music thing popped up, Jordan mancho behaving on me. You know what I'm saying. I guess you wanted me to take great high of trailways or something, and you are I mean I'm just you know, I'm just trying to get the point A to point B as fast and as safe as possible.
Speaker 2: Okay, come on, now, go ahead and say say say, say your little piece on. Why again yet again you out there spending unnecessarily unnecessarily when there are other ways to get where you need to.
Speaker 3: Go to.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Oh, Joe, I had to get there, and I had to get there and back. Now let me tell you about my method of transportation. I happened to be flying a citation ten. The citation ten is trying to stuart I wouldn't. I wouldn't stut on you. But I'm just trying to tell yo, Joe, I flew a citation ten.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Just the fastest non military plane fly has a max speed of seven hundred and twenty miles an hour. So I mean, I think I think it said a speed record Jordan. What did he say they went from La to Fort Laudadell or Whether Vegas to Fort Lott of Delle in three hours and fourteen minutes. I think they said they went from Las Vegas to Fort Lauderdale in three hours and fourteen minutes. Now, I don't know if anybody has ever been on the plane from Vegas to Port Lottadale.
Speaker 3: But that's booking. I mean, that's humping. Yeah, it's booking.
Speaker 2: The only citation I know about is when I park in the wrong spot. You know, you parked by a hydrant, or you park outside of the line, or you meet it run out and you get a citation. That's the only citation I know about, and the only citation I will ever acknowledge.
Speaker 3: But go ahead, and so you know your boy, you know your boy, do it, big thing, doing it? Well, do it?
Speaker 1: And you know I saw you on there in my mention yesterday, jockety jockety jockety jacket meet.
Speaker 2: It didn't make any sense to me because you had you had to go to LA. You had to go to La to for a lot of theale. Right, No, I had to go to Dallas. I was in Dallas. Oh so you went to LA to Dallas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would I Actually I flew out of the private airport. I flew out of Van Eys.
Speaker 3: Why would you fly to Van Ays?
Speaker 2: And they got airport right lax that has American Delta, Spirit, Southwest Jet, Blue, uh Frontier that at all they all they all have flights at a great adequate price. That would have been good for you. That can get you from LA to Dallas. But you had to get on the Citation ten because they can travel at miles up to seven hundred miles an hour, and they got you there in three hours and forty five minutes when you could have.
Speaker 3: How long it took? Just about.
Speaker 1: The polo came back there, says mister Sharp. We're cruising at about seven hundred miles an hour?
Speaker 3: Is everything? Okay? You need anything either? We got snacks up there for you know, they had water, they had solda, they had all the snacks. We need that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they got they got that. They got there on the regular domestic airlines. Whoa, whoa, they got them on the regular airlines too. We got they got snacks, Jeff, who got TV?
Speaker 3: I had to get from Poorty to point B. Yeah you got from point A to point B.
Speaker 2: But you you did it at a emonomedy huh.
Speaker 3: Economically know you did? How much was it?
Speaker 2: I don't want to, I don't mean to be your personal business. How much was it to get from point A to point B?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, you know you don't tell if you have to ask how much some call you can't afford it.
Speaker 3: You don't go into the Berken store.
Speaker 1: You didn't ask when you bought railed that Burken bag, You ain't ask them how much it costs.
Speaker 3: Now you're over there pocket watching.
Speaker 2: I ain't pocket watching.
Speaker 3: I just want to know.
Speaker 2: You just said you you you You made an economic decision and it was for you that you did not. You know, you can't be listen. We are an example. We are an example for the young people. We are an example for the older people. We are an example for people that have watched our show that are here to learn to better themselves and be financially conscious and their decision making in the economy that we are in. If you are making rash decisions like getting on a citation tim because you want to give him point A to point B on a private shit at thirty two thousand feet going cruising at sell one hundred minds, that doesn't send the right message to the people that follow us.
Speaker 3: And it's all we have to align in our core values for this year to work.
Speaker 2: We have to stay on one accord and right now you on your own track and for us to get what we're trying to get to if we're trying to be here, we got to be.
Speaker 3: It got to be.
Speaker 2: Even have you ever flown from when you go from point B, when you go from point A to point B. I need you to align with me in that area when it comes to spending.
Speaker 3: That ain't o Joe. But see here's the thing though, O Joe.
Speaker 1: You know you got that big ol' house in Miami, and you got all that.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, I ain't got that.
Speaker 1: I don't be spending no money like that.
Speaker 2: That's the second time you've been on the private Jane and private plane this.
Speaker 4: Year when I ain't count Hey, yeah, I was out there.
Speaker 3: Hey, hold on, how many times you've been on there? Jordan? How many times? How many time we've been on the flag?
Speaker 1: Okay, we flew back from we flew from We flew from Colorado to New York. We flew from North Carolina, Jordan. We where did we go?
Speaker 3: Jordan?
Speaker 1: We been? We went to Colorado on one.
Speaker 2: Now do you understand did you add up? Did you add up what that costs? Did you did you add them? I mean, have you ever sat back and just got to calculated out and added up with it costs and compare it to if you flew domestic with ash and with Jordan and understand how much money you could have saved regards to what you have coming in, regardless.
Speaker 1: To all the blessings, I ain't got no money coming in yet, No, Joe, I'm trying. I'm out here, you know, pounding on doors and trying to get advertisers and sponsors and so sometimes I have to take the private jet to try to drum up money for nightcap. But since you can't see, you told me I shouldn't be doing that. Yo, what WHOA?
Speaker 2: If you need to drum up money for nightcap, then we need to be making those type of economical decisions and not spending money before the money come in.
Speaker 3: What are we doing? You do?
Speaker 1: First of all, you do realize, like when I spend money, it ain't not GAMP money, is my money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the point I'm trying to make.
Speaker 2: Don't spend your money.
Speaker 1: But you know what, after you mentioned that I'm going to start spending our money on private Yes, it's not.
Speaker 2: No no no no no no no no no no no. We're gonna do from that. We're gonna do from this point on this is twenty twenty four. Let's leave all the stunning and the flying private, leave that back in twenty twenty three. We have to be an example for the people. The people are watching us, They're watching how we move, people are watching how I move. I stay on brand with who I've been for the past twenty two For.
Speaker 3: Me, spir it ain't on brand for me. They see how I roll.
Speaker 2: See thirteen a exit row plenty leg room for you. It gets you from point A to point B under one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I had a whole seat, whole rope by myself. Oh what what seat you had? Jordan? You know what? The three people on the plamee me Jordan, uh, one of my hamlets.
Speaker 2: And you know, and sometimes on spirit sometimes it's only three or four on mind too.
Speaker 1: I don't blame because everybody else. Hell no, it is my time to go. I ain't getting on here.
Speaker 2: Nah, he y'all here, y'all, yeah, everybody got everybody got jokes man, It's okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, you know what I'm saying, Oh Joe, I remember when I was like, I used to fly coach. I hadn't flown coach in a very long time. But I remember walking by. Its like, man, one day, I'm gonna be up here. I'm gonna sit up here. And I remember the first time I bought a first class ticket. I told my sister. She's like, boy, you spent all that money.
Speaker 3: I said, yep.
Speaker 1: And guess where my sister fly first class? All the kids first class, my mom first class. You never put my mom in the back. Hell, now I think about it. I think we I have a don't know. We got another flight. I think we got another flight from Atlanta to India, Indy.
Speaker 3: Oh, hold on, you know.
Speaker 2: So you know my my grandma always to say, man, all here, make a soft.
Speaker 3: Ass, let me live. I'm letting them. I'm letting you no, no, no, no. If you want to live, let's live. Let's live.
Speaker 2: Let's open up Parandora's Box and some other areas of your life, not when it comes to flying private. Okay, I'll tell you to listen. Open up the areas of dealing with women, right, all of them. Give everybody a chance. Let's how about trying to whip cream. How about let's start eating ass. How about let's start there?
Speaker 3: He no, what you want to live? Right?
Speaker 2: How about we start sucking some toads, start sucking some toe. Get you some whipped cream.
Speaker 3: You got a publics. We know you ain't la.
Speaker 2: What's y'all got, y'all got, y'all got routs. Get you some whip cream and try some new ship, blindfolder, put some in, put on some handcut, put that cuff up.
Speaker 3: Now I came up.
Speaker 2: Okay, you about living got private CrIV Let's listen.
Speaker 3: Huh I said that out loud? What you said? I said?
Speaker 1: Zip tize, Oh, zip tize? Yeah, oh Joe, I tell you what I'm gonna do with Joe.
Speaker 3: I tell you what the first one that Let me put some old off, some more ox tailed gravy. Let me pull that down your back. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let me put some old neck ball, neckball, graateful mother fry chicken or pork chop on your toes, count your boy head.
Speaker 2: Now now we're talking. Now that's a living Yeah, do that right now. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Now, let me get some good old brown somebody good old brown, or some more red eyed gravy and pulling down your back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See that that's perfect. See now, now you you're taking things that you're familiar with. Things that you like, like, yeah, bingo, So you you take that. You take those ingredients and then you add them on the toes or you add them to the okay, to the rectum area.
Speaker 3: You feel me, go to work. Take another shout of there, m lord bad maybe trying to live. We're gonna if you want to live, we're gonna live.
Speaker 2: But it ain't gonna it ain't gonna cost twenty thirty, forty and fifty thousand, but we're gonna live. You're gonna enjoy, We're gonna be. We're gonna enjoy ourselves. That's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: That situation. You have to have six in my backyard. You if the mess up my bed with no gravy, no, right, I.
Speaker 3: Told you where the dude?
Speaker 2: You get the shower curtain from target?
Speaker 3: Man, ain't no wman, go let you pull no, let you pull no oxtail gravy down her back? Yes she will man. Man, they into that man. Yes, you ain't see fifty shades of grade. Man. They look. They talked about chocolate and stuff like that from fund.
Speaker 2: Man they're talking about. But it's a new breed out here. There's a new breed out here man and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Everything.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's a different world. So you got you got to do things different because they don't seen it all. Now, you know, everything is magnified because of social media. So they didn't seen everything, and you got to come with some different, come in there with some, with some ma I'll cover that thing with a power with.
Speaker 3: Mother fried boat job. Yes, with the most mother fried poak chops for the back. Yeah, they dipper right in it.
Speaker 1: No, that's the only thing I'm gonna eat that bedroom, the mother fried folk chop.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no no no no. You gotta add that. You gotta add that. Combine it together. Now you're living. Ah.
Speaker 1: You know what, I better ride giving the most mother fried Charleston, the more the arts tails and getting them.
Speaker 3: Divers in me. What what you take it to work?
Speaker 2: You could ride it like a PBR bull. Ride it like a PBR bull. Yeah, I tell you, no, lie, I lie for you before I lie to you. I'm telling you they already know now with shake getting them diamonds. I'm anna riding like a school in Mexico. You know, you know everybody on school, you know what I'm saying everybody.
Speaker 3: On schools in Mexico. I get them divers on me. Now you better stop playing with no shape. I'm just saying a school in Mexico. You know everybody on school in Mexico.
Speaker 2: You should you should have said the school in DR because you d R. You know everybody everybody in the DR is on the school. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: I ain't never been to the DR, but I but I've seen some of the women from the DR. Yeah, real sleep, because all went real to get there. She always woke up. She just woke up.
Speaker 3: Oh she went back to sleep.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that was a good one.
Speaker 3: That was a good one.
Speaker 1: Hey press blay Boy said, oh, if you want to be a part of the My High Club, then the plane gott to be in the air, not just stay on the runway. It would be the mile Away Club. Addressing what you said of the podcast.
Speaker 3: You know what, Yeah, you're right? So how long hold on chat? How long do I have to be in the air?
Speaker 1: I mean, so what if we don't get to a comfortable attitude of thirty two thousand feet?
Speaker 3: What if we just get up there like ten thousand feet? The boy, the air is the air, cause you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Oh Joe our ad, the landing gear won't even be up in the plane. You out a plane, you know where they get up and the landing gear comes up, poles up under the plane. The time will never get up under them. You know what, when you think about it, you talk about air. Michael Jordan nickname was was air Jordan? Right, yeah, okay, yeah, And the highest he in how high is it? The NBA rim ten feet, ten feet, ten left feet something like that.
Speaker 2: Ten feet for ship. As long as you ten feet there and you've got action going on horizontally and vertically. That's the air up there.
Speaker 1: But you ain't got it. But I ain't got to do all the other stuff. I ain't got to do all the other stuff that you was talking about, like eating deers and eating that. No, No, that that's that's for That's that's on the ground. Yeah, that's there.
Speaker 2: That's on the ground.
Speaker 3: That that stuff like that, which best describes you?
Speaker 1: I'm asking, I'm asking if we're asking our chat which best describes you flying spirit whipped cream using or flying private diamond popping?
Speaker 3: We got another?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so that that's what we got out with yoke which best described you flying spirit whipped cream using or flying private diamond popping.
Speaker 2: Night before y'all vote, Let's think about longevity. Now, let's just think about longevity and and think about the situations that we're in. Let's be economically respond before we vote. I just saw it, Okay, Chad, Let's be economically responsible. Think about the bread.
Speaker 3: Don't be trying to sway the vote. What best describes them? Right? So what best describes in? Was?
Speaker 2: I need for them to vote realistically based.
Speaker 3: On don't that we're all in.
Speaker 1: That doesn't describe them. You just man be cause somebody might be my more my spirit animal than you.
Speaker 3: Nah? I am, I am.
Speaker 2: I am a testament of the spirit animal and the in the in the in the dictionary the definition of spirit animal, there's a picture of me.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, oh, Joe, I was. I was thinking about you the whole why I said. I told Jordan said George, I don't think we should post that. But George say, gonna be mad. We don't let him know that we were big pimping.
Speaker 2: Nah, that was totally unnecessary, totally you don't need to do that because when I fly tomorrow, I'm getting on a plane to go to Philly for work do side the NFL. I'm gonna be right back in my exit row because I can get from point A to point B in a cost efficient way.
Speaker 3: Y'all y'all not going to the super Bowl. Yeah, we leave, matter of fact. This is what we do.
Speaker 2: We film and then I get back on a plane as soon as we finish filming and go from Philly straight to Vegas. So I get to Vegas Tuesday.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, why you, I mean, why y'all didn't just film the show from Vegas. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I asked that I try. I fought for us to film the show in Vegas, so obviously we would have already been there by now. I would have probably had to fly out, but they chose to.
Speaker 3: Film a.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, No, Tuesday. Tuesday morning, we film, and then right after the show, I get on the flight to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, well I get there. I'll get that too, just to know myself. Oh, cho, what did the votes say? Where where we at?
Speaker 3: What the votes?
Speaker 1: What best described you? Flying spirit whipped cream using a flying private diamond poppet.
Speaker 3: It's fifty to fifty, right, now with yo.
Speaker 2: See see that's that's that's that's why I love That's why I love America.
Speaker 3: That's why I love America. That's why I love y'all. In the chat.
Speaker 2: Those are you in the chat being realistic and understand understanding. You know, to live, you live to see another day. You save your money for a rainy day cause you never know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you never know, you know, or you want to live. I want to, you know, fly private.
Speaker 2: That's twenty thirty forty fifty thousand man round trip. H You don't have to do that when you get a ticket for one hundred and eighty dollars one hundred eighty to get you we need to go.
Speaker 1: You gotta you know, just you know, let me ask you a question if money, If money wasn't the problem, right, if they said o Jo instead of flying Spirit, we got a private jet. So if the NFL said, Ojo, we don't want you to fly Spirit because you might get delayed, there might be something transfired. We're gonna send a plot private jet for you, would you still fly a Spirit? That's so off brand for me, just ask you a question. That's all brand man.
Speaker 3: Well sucking toes and and the other holes off brand for me? No, it ain't. Yeah, it is gonna tell me what's brand for me.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you where you need to be. Though it might be might be off brand for you, but you need to do something different, something different.
Speaker 3: I do, do something different. No, you need no, I'm telling you, man, you need to hear. You need to you need.
Speaker 2: You need to be like the black Christian Gray. You know you saw Gray.
Speaker 3: You need to have a back door, the yard, guess house, pool house. That's different.
Speaker 2: Nah, Ain't that ain't enough?
Speaker 3: That ain't enough.
Speaker 2: You need to throw ingredients in there. You need to have some seasoning. You know when your cook food. You know your cook food, you as seating them for flavor. Yeah, you could be at all them different locations in your house, but you need to add some ingredients to that to add some flavor.
Speaker 3: Well, what about what about the Amazon guy almost caught me? Okay? I like that. You know he saw me. He was dropping off a package and so was I. Yeah, I like that one has a good one. We were both dropping off something. Yeah, that was a good one. I like that. That was a good playing bad see y'all been y'all be goddamn that haven't doing it out. I ain't like that. I ain't like that. Hey, that was a good one. I like that idea.
Speaker 1: Lebron is saying, oh, Jo, you like a Zebra crale? What that hack in Jersey you got on? That's a name of Jersey. Whose Namemar playing for?
Speaker 2: When he wore that Jersey Santos team in Brazil, he was Yeah, he was much younger. I think maybe maybe eighteen by eighteen seventeen.
Speaker 1: You like them, guys, I'm trying to say, were you in the league, o Joe, Were you in the league when everybody was getting them throwback jerseys?
Speaker 3: The NFL, MLB, all the throwback and it was real baggy? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah, And I got so many of them. Dad on Jersey, Yeah yeah. People in the chat don't know who maybe how do it? Okay?
Speaker 2: You know what, everybody's not a soccer fan in the chat, but this is named mar Junian Jersey Santos, a team in Brazil that he played for. And I know I look like beetle juice. I know I look like I work at foot locker. But let's be respectful of one of the greatest soccer players to ever grace the pitch. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Chatting? Oh chatting? Oh, what would you say? Is the most underrated thing about yourselves? And the most underrated thing is about Hello? What is the most underrated thing about yourselves? And the most underrated thing about your self?
Speaker 3: Is that? Right? Ash? You're right there, right, Well you were underrated twice? Oh okay, Oh okay.
Speaker 1: I think they're saying, what's the most underrated thing about you and the most overrated thing about yourselves? I think that's kind of where they're going. And why can't I purchase tickets to the Vegas show? Dylan, let me start with that first one first, that last question you asked first, because they're sold out. I'm sorry. They went very very they went very very fast. I think we sold out none of thirty minutes. And so there's gonna be a lot of people in Vegas, and people wanted to see us. It's our first live show, and people are looking forward to seeing Oh Shoe and myself do a live show and be a part of that experience.
Speaker 3: And so we want to thank all those that were able to purchase tickets.
Speaker 1: We greatly appreciate our fan base, and we'll see how this go because of this goals, well, we're probably gonna be looking to do more shows this offseason and maybe during the season at events, and so we got to see how this is.
Speaker 3: Gonna go first.
Speaker 1: But I'm sorry Dylan Dealer that you're unable to purchase tickets now, Oh shoe, What would you say is the most underrated thing about you and the most overrated thing about you?
Speaker 2: I think one of the most underrated things about me is my ability to stay true to myself, regardless to the environment that I'm in, obviously when I was younger, obviously from Miami. When you think about Miami, you think about flashy, you think about stunt, you think about nice cars, jewelry, looking the part all the time. And I think the most underrated thing about me is I've always stuck to myself. I've stuck to my standards, my core values and what I believe in, and refused to change to fit in based on circumstance or my surroundings. And I think that's one of the issues very that many many people have is they always try to appease and appeal to others that really don't matter, and doing things that's unnecessary to impress those that really don't care anyway, And I think that's one of the most underrated things about me, my ability to remain on core with who I am regardless no matter what everyone else is doing.
Speaker 3: What's the most overrated thing about you? Most overrated thing about me.
Speaker 2: Will probably be my confidence in thinking I could beat everybody in everything, no matter what the sport is, no matter what. Yeah, yeah, it's very overrated because there there are very few things that I'm good at, but I believe I'm the greatest at everything there is and in order and you will have to prove to me that you're better than me at whatever it is too and until you prove to me you're better than me in something, I totally highly believe that I can do it, and that that's probably very much overrated for me, because you gotta you gotta, you gotta really sit me down and whatever it may be that we're competing at to show me that you better. But if you haven't, I feel I'm better than you.
Speaker 1: I don't know what am I overrated at, because look I don't, Oh Joe, I'm a firm belief I don't know everything.
Speaker 3: I know a little bit about everything but what I know, I know a whole lot about right right, right, right right. I think.
Speaker 1: I think because people see me on television and they see how outgoing I am, they think I'm outgoing in real life, and I'm not. I'm an introvert. We're, oh, Joe, I'm sitting in the true We're at the hotel. Joan could attest to this. So I'm sitting in the hotel and the guy don't tap on the window. He works at the hotel. He doesn't tap on the window. And I'm leaning like this here. He just opens the door, he says. I know, I'm not supposed I'm not supposed to ask for pictures because I could get fired.
Speaker 3: But I gotta get this selfie. Not tap on the window.
Speaker 1: Hey, mister Sharp, you mind if I take a selfie with you? I hate when people do that. Yeah, Oh, I'm gonna get this picture. Really, you're not gonna ask, mister Sharp. You're not gonna say Shannon. You're not gonna say Oh, You're not gonna say, Shay, do you mind taking a picture with me? You're gonna say, I got to take a picture with you, and then you're gonna open the door.
Speaker 3: You just open the door.
Speaker 1: You don't tap on the winnow, you just open the door. Now, if somebody go back and tell you're superior and you get fired, they roam you. You told me you're not supposed to do this. You told me you can lose your job, but you did it anyway to get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You different from me, Usten. I don't know how many people in the chat have met me in person, but people come up. Will you ask me for a picture? Man, I'm I'm hugging and well. I act and treat people like I have known them thirty years. Every time anywhere I'm at airport, it don't matter I'm meeting lunch. Yes, I'm different. I'm my personality is exactly how it was on the field. If you, if any of you in the chat have met me in person, you already know who I am, and I'm out going.
Speaker 3: I make you feel like I've.
Speaker 2: Known you forever, because, for one, it's already hard for people to approach us as it is, so I want your first time.
Speaker 1: If you're approaching a manner, O Joe, you can't come up there and be disrespectful and think, well you know, no, no, no, you're not gonna tell me I'm gonna or speak a phone in my face. Hey, I just called my I just called my mom. I just called my sister. And I want you to say hello on FaceTime. No, No, you're not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm gonna do it though, Okay, yeah, you you different.
Speaker 3: I'm not like that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be getting on phones and all.
Speaker 3: Man. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just you got You just can't stick a phone in my face and say I'm on the phone with my mom, say hello. Whatever happened to say? Hey, I'm on the phone. Would you mind saying hello to my mom? Whatever happened to say it? Please and asking nicely instead of standing just sticking the phone in somebody's face, say I'm on the phone with my mom, say hello.
Speaker 2: So their delivery is wrong with you? Yeah, see yeah, yeah it is.
Speaker 3: But I'm one. I'm one. That's now.
Speaker 2: I've never been like that. For one, it's already hard for people to approach us anyway because of how we react at times or bad examples that they've been through. When it comes to through athletes are people that are fans of them. So the fact that people I'm not in public much so when I am I'm ready, I'm loaded, and I'm gonna acting like I know your as thirty motherfucker years and were hugging and what dapping up? And I'm acting like I ain't seeing a long time just so if I never see it does not come with the territory. It does not come with the territory. Being rude to someone does not come with the territory.
Speaker 1: I understand that I'm that I'm a public figure, and I'm okay with that, But you being rude, You telling me I'm gonna take a picture, You telling me I'm gonna sign an autograph, You telling me I'm on the phone with someone and say hello. That does not come with the territory. Y'all full of cock cock and you normally gonna get shot. Says no, I'm not gonna do it right, be respectful of me.
Speaker 2: I think nobody, nobody's ever approached me like that though.
Speaker 3: But I'm just telling you, I'm not saying I got like that.
Speaker 1: And yes, every time, that's what people don't say. Please, people don't say may I. People tell me what I'm gonna do. You're gonna take a picture with me? Or I would get this picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't, ain't. I ain't never experienced that. I ain't never experienced that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I ain't never experienced that.
Speaker 1: After that, bro, I mean I said what I said. Whatever happened to please? Whatever happens to say, mister seo, could I have an autoground? Whatever happened is that? You're gonna tell me. I'm gonna give you an autoground. You're gonna tell me, I'm gonna take a picture, right, You're just.
Speaker 3: Gonna put the phone. I'm you on the phone. Ooh, mama, cass who just walked by?
Speaker 1: Hey, say hello to my mom, or say hello to my husband, say hello to my boyfriend Mussel.
Speaker 3: Come on, now, you're not gonna ask me nicely. You just gonna tell me.
Speaker 2: Some people do that scenario the way you just said it now some time times. Some people have done that before. And I get right on the phone. Why the funk you ain't out here with us? Why you ain't out here?
Speaker 3: Where you at?
Speaker 2: We out here having fun? You at home with me?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It is just weird.
Speaker 3: I just you know, I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like the chance of me seeing the people again is slimming.
Speaker 1: None.
Speaker 2: I just want that one time they do me me to be everlasting. So if I never see them again.
Speaker 3: Want to be fun.
Speaker 1: It'll be fun for both of us. Well you hell, I mean, I go, I go, I go to a store. Hey, I don't say where is this? I said, could you tell me what I such and such as?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Can you tell me where I can find this? Do you know what such and such is? I ask in a nice presentable manner. I don't say, Hey, where's the what hole is the paper towels on?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Where where is the where's the night quel? I don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I say you you you're different. Remember we had the conversation as well, this is how you know I'm a little bit more lenient and really don't mind or really care about people's approach. Remember how we talked about how tip everywhere I go? Yeah, And some people in the chat were asking, well, what happened if the service is bad? Listen, I already know what you had to deal with throughout the day based on a number of people. You've had to deal with the people who are entitlement, the egos, people being rude people, and the disrespectful I'm coming in I'm tipping the same way regardless of service. So it's kind of like the same instance here with people's approach when wanting to ask for a picture and autograph.
Speaker 3: I don't care about that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make sure you get whatever it is you're asking for, and I'm going to pretend I know you asked for a long time and it let you go by today.
Speaker 3: Can I ask your question? Is just weird? Can ask your question? Yes, sir, our fans.
Speaker 1: Won't be the only ones allowed to have a bad day. Are you allowed to have a bad day? Am I allowed to have a bad day?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But when I'm when I'm in public, even if I am having a bad day, I asked that regards to what I'm going through, I ask it, I'm asking.
Speaker 3: It's like me, it's like you, you don't get to be true, you don't get to be true to yourself. Huh yeah. Win.
Speaker 2: I'm by myself with them, by myself. But when I'm out in public, I got I got to put it on. So if we're having a bad day, right when you're playing, when you're playing for the Broncos, if you're having a bad day in your personal life, once you touch that field what happens, No.
Speaker 3: For me, all else is gone all the most part.
Speaker 1: Honestly, yes, sir, if I'm trying to if I'm gonna have a bad day, I don't try to come in contact with people. I try to just stay at home till it's subside. And even if I'm having a bad day. What I don't like is disrespect.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got you.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm asking too much for you to ask me. May I take a picture. I don't think i'm asking too much. May I have an auto graph? You're gonna tell me? Oh, you're gonna sign this at the graph?
Speaker 3: Really think I am. I'm a granddaddy. You're gonna tell me what I'm gonna do, right.
Speaker 2: I never experienced anyone approaching me.
Speaker 1: Like that though, Like, well, I got what I got. Normally when I travel Jordan ash with me, they can attest to it. So I'm not making this up. No, I just believe that you can be respectful. You can ask in a respectful manner. You can ask can I have an autograph? May I take a picture?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, I wouldn't. I wouldn't normally ask this, but it's my mom's birthday? Would you mind telling a happy birthday? Okay, I'm ninety five percent of the time if I'm not in a hurry, I got you. Yeah, but you gonna tell me your mom on the phone, say hi, my son. Really, I mean the fly the flight attendants, I mean, look, I don't I don't really bother nobody. The flight attendants come by, Miss sharply. I don't normally ask this, but do you mind signing an autograph for me?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: As long as you do it, because if they see you hand me a piece of paper, not everybody else on going on an autograph. So what I'll do, I'll get up, I'll go to the galley. Hey, they normally have my they don't printing my ticket out. So I signed the ticket or you if you might have taken a picture. It'll mean so much for my son. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Cool. My husband, Oh, he's not gonna believe who's on my flight.
Speaker 1: But such and such was on my flight last last week or two weeks ago, and I took a picture with him.
Speaker 3: Sure, no problem. I just believe that there's a way that we can get a lot of things done. Yeah, that's just me. Yeah, t t stay on, Yeah, he stay on.
Speaker 2: I'm a little I'm a little different in these situations though.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, your palette is overrated?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Ash, really Ash, really.
Speaker 1: Ash talking about my palette is overrated. You look here, Ash is part gator because you made it thing and it don't bother stomach.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: Gator even thing they found They found gators with batteries. Uh, dog chains, they found they found all kinds of things in a gator' stomach.
Speaker 3: That's Ash.
Speaker 2: I think that's my stomach too, But nothing, nothing bothers me.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, we got thing up.
Speaker 1: If you can only add two toppings, and I don't know if you eat hot dogs, I haven't had a hot dog.
Speaker 2: I love hot dog? What you talking about, man? I used to eat beanie weenies with growing up. You talking about if you can add two toppings to a hot dog?
Speaker 3: What do you adding? Relation? Relation? Ketchup? Or maybe maybe ketchup it mustard?
Speaker 1: See now see up, Joe. We finally three on something. I haven't eaten a hot dog and oh my god, two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: But if what you're doing and that when I ate a hot dog, then it was like a Hebrew national. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this, I eat hot dog unlessen they they make fun of us. They make fun of us, do they?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: And all of a sudden they call them glizzies, And oh, you're eating a hot dog? You a glizzy? God? Yes, yeah, I meant my hot dog. I don't care what y'all talking about. All this new stuff y'all got going on today. I mean hot dogs. My grandma used to pack me hot dogs cut up in a little sandwich bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for lunch going to school. I'm still gonna eat my hot dog. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but everything, but you know what, yes, you're right, o Joe, because everything now, everything is meant with a sexual connotation.
Speaker 3: You and I talking about a man? Uh?
Speaker 1: Man, you a coaching was riding my back palls up and man, you you can't even say anything. But not everybody tell about pay Look y'all y'all playing these games man, And I told I was saying to myself, saying, you know what, O Joe, I'm gonna talk freely. And if somebody want to say, pauls up and all that stuff, y'all say that. But I'm a grand now, I don't. I ain't playing them I'm not playing that game no more so. Almost I almost speak how I speak when I'm in my own confines. That's because most of the time we do it anyway. But for me, like I said, I haven't eaten a hot dog in twenty plus in twenty plus years. But if I only could only add two things, I'm mad and catch up in really.
Speaker 2: Also okay, okay, you're right on the same page.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ask me about she or let me see. Can I can I order? Can I U? Can I put like hallopenos chili all that this girl put.
Speaker 1: This girl putting mayonnaise on the hot dog? Who putting mayonnaise on the hot dog?
Speaker 3: Mayonnaise? Yes, that's what the hold on? She WoT hallopenos onions, mayonnaise and ketch up. Yeah, it's not even a hot dog of that.
Speaker 1: My stomach hurt, my stomach bubbling, and I'm talking about it. I ain't even made it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's that's too much. That's too much that that's taken away from the hot dogs.
Speaker 3: See the bullgive ass be eating? Yeah, it just had a nerd.
Speaker 1: She but she knows what the order to make sure Jordan's I don't ask for anything, so she ordered with, oh, yeah, she already knows anything with onions, anything with garlic, anything with hallopenos.
Speaker 3: You good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, listen how I went to I went to the Philly game is most of the time when them in Philly, you know them boys, man, they don't play in the Philly Well, they make fun of you, boy eating the goddamn hot dogs. What would you you canna eat that glzzy like that? You would eat the whole thing with your hand, Yeah, the whole thing. I watched him bead hit seventy eating hot dog, you know, fellas sitting next to me making him funny. But you fin you really even eat that? You ain't gonna break it in half or nothing? No, I'm fine when I was a little kid, hold.
Speaker 3: On breaking the half? How what they think you are?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 3: No? They want me.
Speaker 2: They want me to united you eat skittles one by one. They want me to break the hot dog in half and eat it like that.
Speaker 3: Bet.
Speaker 1: I bet you look like a damn food breaking a hot dog and half brown as man got a hot dog and he broken the half.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Listen, you there's a certain way eating hot dogs, or glizzies as they call them, is frowned upon because of who I just the times with this, the era we're in now, with their every everything is just.
Speaker 1: What if I were to eat hot if I were to eating hot dogs, I'm gonna eat a hot dog.
Speaker 2: Listen, that's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: I ain't mine.
Speaker 2: I'm watching b God damn seventy and had a hot.
Speaker 3: Seventy. If I'm hungry, I'm gonna order hot dog. I don't put ketchup on it.
Speaker 1: Well normally, why I said, they bring it till you already, When they bring it to you in the package, and I'm gonna put it on there, I'm gonna eat it.
Speaker 2: And I ain't my hot dog right there. I raise my hot dog right now in front of everybody.
Speaker 3: But you know I don't care. This's me now, you know I don't care. I don't care. You can say what you want.
Speaker 1: I see ocho. People have gotten too concerned what other people think. That's the problem. Everybody's leaving for somebody else. I won't do what I want to do because of what somebody else might think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's part of my So let me mask your question.
Speaker 1: Them people that's gonna judge you for eating a hot dog, or they're gonna judge you for what you have on you tell me what bill are they paying?
Speaker 2: Come on, that's bars That was filthy to say it again?
Speaker 3: Say it again.
Speaker 1: What are they putting on your table? What car they helping you? Put gas in? What mortgage? What least whatever? What are they helping you do? And you conform to what they're saying. I wouldn't need that, and then you put it down.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on faster.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I might start back eating mofo hot dog? Can y'all don't dictating nothing with you're on a shop? Eat what he says, a nothing?
Speaker 3: Come on that.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, oh Joe, and and and I heard Tom little Sworder say this many many years ago. He says, fifty percent of the people don't care that you're having problems. The other fifty percent glad that you are. So why am I gonna concern myself? You ain't paying me, you ain't putting no food on my table, you're not helping, you're not doing anything.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna let you dictate what I do.
Speaker 1: Really, that's that's just us, that's our community. Yeah, I mean, you think the other communities, and they wonder why you think other communities trying to come up with something that's trying to be snide?
Speaker 3: Oh you gay? Oh you this you think other communities coming up with stuff like that.
Speaker 1: See we coming up with words that don't put no money in your pocket or no food on your table.
Speaker 3: But you slick. That joke is eating a glisi. He puts must that they catch up on it, Glizzi and you broke. Oh oh.
Speaker 1: Oh you And for all your partners living. Ain't no grown man that's got a wife for doing something good, saying foolishness. It's all these young boy that ain't got nothing. Come on now, still running in and out of mama's house. You ain't got your own past. Come on now, but that, but that, but that cool that came up with a new word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a what you make for that new word?
Speaker 2: Listens the times be in and I'm really good at doing one thing, sticking to what I do always. I'm gonna eat them hot dogs in public, right in front of you, same way I did back in the eighties. I ain't never changing, Lizzy Gobbler. Yeah, that's me, that's me.
Speaker 3: That's me. That's me. I mean.
Speaker 2: Throw some ketchup, through some ketchup and realise on that bits too.
Speaker 1: I don't eat hot dogs. I mean, anybody that's been around me will tell you I've never seen anything like I said. I think the last time I had a cookout was probably two thousand and four where I retired, and you know, I would used to throw parties back in my hometown. I invited everybody to come. Crab legs. I have like one hundred and twenty pounds of crab legs, twenty prows of shrimp, all the you know, steaks, hot dogs, hamburgers, all the liquor you could drink whatever. They you know, man, you know my sister woud have deeper bring you know, sweeping uh, potato salad, baked beans or whatever whatever.
Speaker 3: And that was two thousand and four. I ate them.
Speaker 1: I had a Hebrew Nationale. I mean, you know I brought you know, I brought those, but I brought we had probably three hundred hot dogs. But I hadn't had a hot dog since then. And I've been to a lot of events, you know, I've been to a football games, been in the sweets, and they have them.
Speaker 3: I'm not I don't I don't. I don't eat them.
Speaker 1: I ate enough of them growing up, because I remember we used to get the hot dogs. They come fit in a pack and they were pink and they had the casing still on them. Yeah, And I was like, man, you know, yeah, when I get older, I ain't gonna have to eat these hot dogs.
Speaker 3: And if I wanted you, you know what I'm saying, don't, Joe. If I wanted you, I could like buy in a saucy, just like potted meat and spam. I'm like, and man, you know, I'm eating this now because I have to, But one day I'm not gonna have to.
Speaker 1: But man, I'm not finishing lett No how to dictate what the hell I eat when I eat it out in public?
Speaker 3: I eat what I eat. I eat fast.
Speaker 1: Anybody else, any female that's ever been around me while I ate, Hey, eat, you gonna be eating by yourself.
Speaker 3: Because I'm I like it though. It's fun. It's fun. It's fun to me.
Speaker 2: I like. I like the pauses and uh and a glizzy and just all the little sayings that they have today. Everybody does.
Speaker 3: It's it's funny to me. I do it sometime just to be a part of.
Speaker 2: It, but I still stick to to I truly am, but this night I indulge in the fund sometimes as well, just just to buy him because that's.
Speaker 3: What you finna get me, because I I've been.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I mean I I had a girl, a girlfriend. She would fix my plate. Yeah, and by the time she fixed her inside down, you fil in the trash.
Speaker 3: You would finish on.
Speaker 1: She was like, well, damn, shure you gonna maybe eat by myself. I'm sitting there, I'm sitting there watching eating by myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I said, you better fix yours first.
Speaker 1: You better fix your plate first, sit it down, and then fix my because you fixed my plate first.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, you you're supposed to wait.
Speaker 2: You you're supposed to wait for her to sit down, and y'all start eating at the same time.
Speaker 3: My see, they thought I was lying.
Speaker 1: My sister said, when we ate, we didn't talk at the table, right, you got up from the table, you went into the living room, or you went outside.
Speaker 3: It wasn't no talking. So we was eating.
Speaker 1: So I eat my I would eat, and plus if you want, I mean, I wanted to get seconds, so I had to finish what was on my plate. It wasn't though like, give me some more. You couldn't get more food until your plate was clean. So I eat fast. So my sister, my sister, My sister would fix my plate. Like I said, the relationship the different, the dichotomy between my sister and brother. My sister's more like my mom. My brother's more like my dad because they were in charge of raising me. So my sister would fix my plate. My sister would fix my plate by the time she sat down. I want some more, my sister, but she had, she had, she fixed me some more. So I've always been a fast either always, but no I'm not. I'm not a hot dog guy.
Speaker 3: But each his own.
Speaker 2: That is that that that ain't my thing. I mean everything, h I mean everything.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I know you something, Yeah, get up and walk away once you're doing Hey, that's that's what you do with Yeah, that's that's my Sometimes that's the best thing to eat.
Speaker 3: Mhm h m hmm. I heard what you doing. I'm telling you what I know. Mm hmmm. I'm telling you what I know. You gotta be careful about you even up to believe once some but never die. But go ahead on had it ain't ain't nothing wrong with that. I told you what to do.
Speaker 2: Now, don't listen. Now, listen this period. Don't stop, none but a sentence, stop me in my track.
Speaker 3: You don't. Hey, oh Joe, you do it that time of the month. Is that time? Time to end the conversation. No, it ain't. I see you next week. It's time to go.
Speaker 2: Get I told you what to do. Not get that towel and fold it three times.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, you don't wait it all this time. Get that towel and fold it three times.
Speaker 1: And the first time and the first and the first time. Oh Joe, you want the first time you intimate with a woman her to be on a cycle.
Speaker 2: And I wrong with that, and I wrong with that.
Speaker 3: I told you, I told your period.
Speaker 2: Don't stop. Nothing but a sentence.
Speaker 1: I I mean my college girlfriend the first time we about to have sex, she said, shut up on.
Speaker 3: She called it a monthly. I'm on my monthly, right, I said, Okay, I wait, y'all. I waited. I waited three weeks tomorrow and you promise, but you will.
Speaker 2: Could have happened to you, something could have happen that ain't passing up an opportunity.
Speaker 3: Passed it up, not me.
Speaker 1: She toldbout I wouldn't do it number spot in this morning? Will I wait till it ain't no most spots? Hey?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm?
Speaker 4: Was that?
Speaker 3: What's that woman named in the one hundred and one? Damn basis the lady leah?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: The bill? What's the name Corella? Yeah? I don't like those spots now, I wait, you're nasty, O.
Speaker 2: Joe, ain't listen.
Speaker 3: You ain't listening.
Speaker 2: One thing about it is human nature. I told you, and I'll tell you agetting that who part? What it Moses part?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm? What did Moses part?
Speaker 2: He used?
Speaker 3: He used a sphere? Yeah, he used the spear where you could use your baby arm. No, no, no, hell you got you got.
Speaker 2: You got a part of the Red Sea.
Speaker 3: Baby. Sometimes that's what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Well, you go ahead and do it. Oh, Joe, real friend. The doctor donated five hundred.
Speaker 3: Hey Doc, what's up, Doc? Rep. Let's unpack those bags. It's time for something new. Hey, come here, baby, doc. Doc came back. She told she she's trying to get on the unpack them bags. Hut them bag down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put them bag down. So that means Doc been listening to the show the whole time. Because we talked about unpacking bags early in the show.
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Since I appreciate you, I'm glad you're still here. Matter of fact, you got to come to Vegas. If you come to Vegas, you got to come by the last social. You and Shannon get meet and I kind of break the ice because he kind of shot. He kind of shot. But I'm we're gonna work on him. We're gonna get him together. Now, we're gonna get look at it.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 1: Nikki Grant said, y'all thought I was doing too much when I said Shannon could talk me out of my pantings, But I was being honest. You're an amazing speaker, and it's because of your past. You're passionate and genuine. Whatever you do, I'm with you ten toes down. See that what IM talking about, Niga. Now that's what I'm talking about, nigg. I appreciate that. I really appreciate that. Nick, Nikki been one of the loss You've been one of the day one from the jump.
Speaker 3: Hey man, hey, hold on man, what real call it? In fact? Pray real you at the back there talking.
Speaker 2: Come on in pray Hey boy, you just look like what's the name of the fire heart beats do acting shy in the corner like that.
Speaker 3: But you ain't say nothing about that.
Speaker 1: What wyn't you still one of them hotels rods Reil got on Masaci. That is he still I don't that's her ship, That's what I'm saying. Spending all that good money on Asachi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I got three hotel towels, three sizes of medium law to excel, and then I got the slippers too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean robes, yeah, robes, Yeah, yeah, I take all that. You see.
Speaker 2: If I'm paying for a room, I'm leaving with something. You saw you saw with Denzel told Jamie Fox in the interview, I did, I'm leaving here with something, and for me it's the hotel tower, robes and the robes every time.
Speaker 3: King Souvan.
Speaker 1: Hotel my bad m O Joe, why didn't they renew rail show on Netflix?
Speaker 3: Asking for wife? Oh that's a good question.
Speaker 2: You know, I have no idea that those that I don't. I don't understand how that stuff works. She's doing another show right now that she's uh in the process us the.
Speaker 3: Reality show, O Joe, we gonna get us the reality show. Oh, I'm not supposed to say nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh my bad, my bad for me and you.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, we need to do that. We need to my bad bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh jo Hell Real to come back. She come, want to ask you a question?
Speaker 1: Real what they want to ask Real, Real gonna be well, gonna be wanting u uh royalties.
Speaker 3: Oh jel, you keep breaking reil in. That's what I'm saying that when I get they want to know. I guess people already know about your show Real.
Speaker 5: I mean it was number one for about two weeks on Netflix, and it's and it and it took it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it didn't get renewed.
Speaker 3: Oh but that was the first.
Speaker 5: Black female brokerage to break into the Netflix industry with a real estate brokerach.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that was all real. You're real.
Speaker 2: And she thanks you slick right. She's trying to get on a live show with us. I damn Vegas.
Speaker 3: Real, you're trying to get on live No support there you go.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about. Real, be support. Everybody need a strong support system.
Speaker 2: We do we you know what, and go away. Before you get a support system. The foundation got to be solid now, yeah, looking foundation shaky. It supports them, You're supports them gonna fall through.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at you, ohoe. You looking for a strong support system. I'm looking for a strong back. We both live for something strong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we do that. Listen.
Speaker 2: That's why the doc right there for you. Now, that's why the doc right there for you.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: She could work on you from head to toe.
Speaker 3: Huh what I'm looking for? Yeah, she got let that doc. I know you're listening. We'll see you in Vegas. Honey.
Speaker 2: If you ain't got no ticket, you could take mine.
Speaker 1: That would like the brass ad that would I'd love it. Bold uh King, Suvian King, Suvian. What's up up at Ocho? I'm from Hawkinsville, Georgia, and I could I could? Could y'all shout me out? Brian and my family, Vanessa and our one year old son, Cameron. Much appreciated. What's up, Brian, Vanessa and Cameron. Guys, I really appreciate you guys watching. That really means a lot that you're staying up this time of night, especially in Hawkinsville, Georgia. That's in that's uh in Georgia. That's probably about probably about I think Hawkysville, about an hour and a half two hours from Atlanta.
Speaker 3: So I see what time it is here, so I know what time it is there.
Speaker 1: So a, guys, we really appreciate the support and shout out to Brian Vanessa and their one year old son Cameron much much appreciated. Bro, that's what's up, mirandask oh your ap preacher. We love you more than words can express. Thank you for always keeping it real. What do you keep it real about?
Speaker 3: Miranda? I love y'all, I love you, I appreciate you. I love you.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, when you mind me holler that man, man, we go have lunch at Tussy this sub uh.
Speaker 3: Doctor Frankie L.
Speaker 1: Bellamy asked, hey, unkin Ocho, how do y'all feel about the passing of Carl Weathers? What specific memories or moments do you, guys cherish from Carl Weathers performances? Love you guys, keep grinding well. Obviously, most people probably remember him from Rocky Rockyollo Creed now people that I don't know if they know this, but he uh the Raiders, So I used to see him early on.
Speaker 2: I just to see him all all the time at the Raiders at the Raider game when they were in the colon. Wasn't Carl Weathers in Predator to yes? Yeah, yeah, mm hmm oh man yep. So I mean that the Apollo creed the way he could talk and and and and and do what he did. Uh, he was amazing. So shout prayers up for him, rest in peace, call until his family. Hopefully Gods give you the strength the guid that is in the understanding in your most troubled times.
Speaker 3: Damn Ricky Banks.
Speaker 1: Say, Uhkino Joe, I had a girl that got away, got away, and it was all my fault. I made bad choices. She gave me four different chances to change, but now I changed too late. It's been a year since, and I pray and have faith that I one ed to have another chance, But people tell me I shouldn't bro. The longer you stay apart from someone, the harder it is to come up, because you both become very different people than when you were last together.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 1: Look, I mean, hey, j Lo and being Aflet got back together, so anything is possible. It is, it is, But I don't think you should probably stop living your life hoping and thinking and praying and if it's meant to be, it's going to be, but you got to live your life as if it's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: There's also this heartbreaking that too, because I remember I never forget back. In nineteen ninety two, I had a woman I was. I was seeing it at the time, and you know, I happened to be. I think I might have been might have been her first, you know, based on her reactions doing encounters, I probably was her first. And you know, I wasn't moving right and she left me and I tried to I tried to get her back, and I just remember, you know what, it's like, Okay, my opportunities are getting a little better, and she started she's starting to, uh to feel a kid again, like it like like it used to be. And I just remember, you know, and when she came back, you know, it kind of hurt my heart because you know, when it used to come time to do it, she wasn't she wasn't.
Speaker 3: Running like she used to.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she wasn't running like she used to. So it kind of kind of hurt my.
Speaker 3: Heart a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a couple of Yeah, there was a few times. There was a few times you know, she hit me with the I ain't never heard her say this before. You know what, She's like, go deeper?
Speaker 3: What? Yeah, she told me.
Speaker 2: She told me to go deeper, and I was ran out of meat, you know. And after that, anybody that left me, I never tried to get him back because I never want to feel that pain again.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that was pain I was at first.
Speaker 2: You know, boy, she would running up the head boy when we first met, boy, yeah, you left. She left about two months and I went back to go get it. I said, I got to go get her because I missed what I had. You know, boy, when she came back, uncle just won the same. I don't know what happened or like throwing her hey, like throwing a hot dog in all the way, broy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh oh did that hurt? Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 1: I mean it's hard to look. It's hard to imagine. But you know, when you meet someone, they've been with someone, but it ain't the same when you with that person and you try to get back with him, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It wont the same.
Speaker 2: It won the same.
Speaker 3: Boy. You can hear echoing that motherfucker. Hey, yeah, yeah, you know, I don't know what happened, bro. Put your hands into the clap. Yeah you could. You could add a whole symphony in that motherfucker that. But yeah, it's tough with it when it happens like that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's paying the man. You know, I'm about you, I'm about I was funk, I'm about I was at my pelvis.
Speaker 3: Boy, you hear me, my jo and she doesn't? You just played run out of meat. I already know you run out of meat. Talk about go.
Speaker 2: Deeper, bitch, What that's all I got what you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean mine. You think about how this made me feel.
Speaker 2: Now I'm in high school now, it's ninety four.
Speaker 3: It's nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 2: Man, I was never the same by anybody left me after that. You know, go ahead and go ahead, go ahead by your business. I'm good because ain't no telling what you're gonna run into. Ain't I telling what you're gonna run into? You know, then back in the day, not you know, we all wasn't blessed.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what God was doing when it came to taying to passing them things out.
Speaker 3: But you asked your halving a meet.
Speaker 2: Listen, we listen, We family so I could be honest. You know, ship, I ain't.
Speaker 3: Ship rough over every boy.
Speaker 1: Lady Ray asked in honor the anniversary of the best Super Bowl halftime show of all time?
Speaker 3: What are your top five print songs?
Speaker 2: Purple Rain is number one?
Speaker 3: Okay, Purple Rain.
Speaker 2: Purple Rain is number one, coming hell of high Water.
Speaker 3: A Door is number two. A door is number two for me, damn.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it sols in April for me Erotic City, and I like it.
Speaker 3: I like this look. I love let's go crazy, and I love the fans. Let's go crazy. That's a good one. I love that, you know. I love diamonds and pearls, when doves cry, When doves cry, I don't know why. I bad? Oh bad? And you know what else? I like insatiable? Hey, Prince got some hiss boy? Man? Does he Prince under the under the cherry moony raspberry beat?
Speaker 2: Hey, I would die for you.
Speaker 1: Pink corvette, the little red Corvette, not pink corny, real little red corvette.
Speaker 3: He had another one?
Speaker 2: Uh, boys, boy, Prince got some good this boy.
Speaker 3: That's a legend.
Speaker 1: Pink cashmere. He's looking for a code of pink cashmere. What's the uh?
Speaker 3: Oh man?
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 3: Oh uh the beautiful ones, yeah you got you got the bread fanatic? Yeah, bad. I don't remember some of the main songs. No, Joe, I go way back.
Speaker 2: I can't remember him like that.
Speaker 3: Uh do we crying? Do we lie?
Speaker 2: Muh?
Speaker 3: I lie awaking my boudoir. I think of you, joe y'all got me going back and I.
Speaker 2: Go with breath hard yeah that I would die for you be rocking though, Oh yeah, I'm told yes, yes, And that's throw back.
Speaker 3: What's that song?
Speaker 1: Oh, man, Prince, I can't think of that song off the top of my head. And saved my life. Uh well, your controversy was another one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, darling nicky, darling nicky.
Speaker 2: Some some of these, some of these I would have to actually hear. I would have to hear and and be like, oh that's it. I just don't know the actual titles of some of the songs.
Speaker 3: What they got up here? What? Uh? Computer Blue? I gotta hear it.
Speaker 1: Mm hm oh the Ballad of Dorothy Parker Darthy was a waitress or the problem not you worked the night? Yep A dishwater blonde, tall and fine. She got a lot of earlier year, we've been talking fighting with lovers past. She said she needed someone with a quicker wit than mind. Dorothy was fast. Damn you know what I d I ordered, I said, love, let me get a fruit context she laughed.
Speaker 3: She said, sounds like a real man to me. Do you want to? I said, I'm cool, but I'm leaving my pants? Yo, yo, don't you when it come to that dude? Come on now? Ah bad bad please?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Insatiable, scandalous?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: What's that one? International lover scandalis? Mmm mm hm hmm. Man, that was that dude?
Speaker 1: That dude a he added, going yes, because not only could he sing and entertain, he played the instruments, all of.
Speaker 2: Them, all of them.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, all of them. Legend.
Speaker 1: Uh what do you say? What's the name of the song? It was another song about he was in class? What's the name of us? Ah Man, I can't think of it?
Speaker 3: Oh, I love the one.
Speaker 2: Diamonds and Pearls?
Speaker 3: Well, do I love diamonds and pearls? But he did. He did the original song.
Speaker 1: He did the original soundtrack for Batman, the first one became out nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 3: Yes, he did. Oh, okay, okay, I already I definitely don't remember that, yeah, dimon everything. What's the name of is?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: It's driving me crazy? Oh you actually, I gotta find the name of the song. It was a Yes, the most beautiful girl in the world.
Speaker 1: Maybe what you're saying, you got to look if I was your girlfriend, get off twenty three positions in a one night stay.
Speaker 3: Damn in a one night stand? Prince A prince started with me.
Speaker 2: Man, you remember that night? Get off twenty three positions in a one night stand. But something happened.
Speaker 3: Oh what's that one sign of the times?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know that one brou oh till you don't know?
Speaker 3: That was? Oh, pop life.
Speaker 2: I know all the songs, I don't know that titles. But once she wants to start playing and be like, oh, okay, that's what it is. What you're putting in your nose? Is that with all your money?
Speaker 3: Yes, starfishing, coffee, tarfish and coffee, doll fish and coffee, maple, sirp and jam, butterscotch, Klauds and the side order him mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, man, that's that's what I'm listening to on my flight tomorrow. I'm going back. I'm going I'm going back to Prince and do me baby like you've never done before. That's what she and there singing, uh uh.
Speaker 3: Lady Ray we named by Fish.
Speaker 1: I means it would be virtually impossible because I was such a big, big fan of Prince and Michael Jackson. And then I know you this before your time. But when Wallam came out, and then with George Michael, they.
Speaker 2: Came Michael, Man, I know about George Michael.
Speaker 3: Not come on now. Well, actually he was with a duo.
Speaker 1: It was a duo called there was a group called Wayam George Yes, and then he went he went on his own, and so James the MVP said.
Speaker 3: Oh, what was it like to play Shannon Sharp in America?
Speaker 1: Dad, Well, when they brought it to me, o Joe, I mean, it was gonna be me, or it's gonna have JB Smooth to be me. I was like, man, this is an opportunity I can't refuse. I say, my kids a great kids. One day, see their dad did a voice sover for a character. Said man, I'm jumping at this.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah you got to yeah? I said, oh absolutely, I'm playing at this.
Speaker 1: George Michael, Yes, big germ seven or six? Uh, you have you called the checked on your boy. Ray Lewis Fave got a little heated during the Pro Bowl. I know he's still mad. Uh I'm talking about I'm taking my ball and I'm going home.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't talked to him. I didn't watch the Pro Bowl. It's not the Pro Bowl anymore.
Speaker 3: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: The NFL wanted to keep something going, and I'm glad guys to get to get this to the resume. But I can't get down with this old joke because it can be done. We tackled football is still tackling, no joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: But you know, obviously the product and what the players have been putting on the field as of late, I think to get more out of them, to make sure to prevent injury, I think going this route, especially the times that we're in now, trying to protect the players or players not wanting to risk getting themselves hurt being in the Pro Bowl, especially those that are on a contract year or have deals coming up this offseason, I think this is the route that is good for them now. One of the things I think that they can do to improve the Pro Bowl and get a little bit more excitement out of it is. I think it would be nice to have a ass versus present player Pro Bowl, AFC, NFC.
Speaker 3: Do what, just have some fun, Just have some fun. So what past president you think'll be able to go out there?
Speaker 2: Some some former players I'm talking about. We ain't trying to go all out and now, you know, go crazy. I'm just I just think, just think of just think about the formatt in general. Think about some of the players of the past that might be or no, it's coming and can get in some type of shape. You don't have to be elite ready to go, you know, run, go crazy. But I'm just saying I think it would be fun to have past players go against the present players in a in a Pro Bowl for Matten flag football. I think it would just be fun because to be being able to have two errors cross pass like that where would never ever happen. It's impossible for it to happen unless you're playing Madden. But to be able to bring that to life and bring it to fruition it having the past and present face each other at their respective positions, I think that would be fucking awesome. I think it would be fun, and I think the fans would enjoy that.
Speaker 1: Josha Merol is our last question, Oh Joe, why are you asking them folks who are stuff at the CBS.
Speaker 3: They got like ten hours and you only buying one thing them diamonds. That's a good one. Yeah man, Yeah, John, You know you had a fool of them. Why they feeling that prescription? You know they be feeling that script? Now what you're spaying?
Speaker 2: That's how I get the cigar smell out? Oh, I opened the window, get it out. Then I sprayed this inside the ac vent and turned and turned the ac on and then the whole everything smelled like the for breeze long quick.
Speaker 1: I want to thank you guys for joining us. This was the Oh yeah, oh John, I want to show this my guy.
Speaker 3: Look at this? Is it? Helldo?
Speaker 1: Let me get this out the way so we could light it up, my guy? Uh, the art of a giant. Andrew Shavers Now anytime I have like a moment. He did one of these for me with Skip when I was undisputed, and Skip gave me the gold, and so he did one of these and he said I want to I want to do a picture for you. For you, I said, hey, bro knock yourself out. He said, I got this for you. So he sent me this today. Look at this, Andrew, good, look it out.
Speaker 3: And this is what he does.
Speaker 1: He does it on newspapers. It's me and cat and he is like, uh, the cat, and he got me a T shirt I'm gonna wear Jack. I think I bought a T shirt on Nightcap. But this is unbeliever It's kind of it's like this, but this is unbelievable. This is Andrew Shavers, the art of the Giant, Art of a giant. And so, guys, if you're looking for some artwork, email is seventy seven at gmail dot com. His website is ww dot arc offa giant dot com Arc Underscore of Underscore, a underscore giant Andrew. That's loved that, bro. I appreciate this man. That's unbelievable. Great job like it.
Speaker 3: Hey, matter of fact? You know what? Matter of fact? When is that? When is our next show?
Speaker 2: Our next show is a live show?
Speaker 3: Right tomorrow? Oh we're going tomorrow. Yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay. I was just making sure Joe. I know they're gonna get these easy, but either I usual bad. I love these. I don't know what the hell of miss. I know there's some Jordans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you can't even hoop though, you be having all these Jordans that in case shoot no basketball.
Speaker 3: I could back in the day. Ohjo, You're right, I can't no more. I mean, listen, I used to. I used to know how to ride a bike.
Speaker 2: I'm sure if if somebody put a bike in front of me, I know how to get on that bitch and ride.
Speaker 3: Oh. I haven't shot a basketball in probably thirty years. Yeah, a lot of things that thirty year.
Speaker 2: But I guarantee you I can still do it.
Speaker 1: I did what I tell you what I'm good at. Yeah, I tell you what I'm better. Not gonna do a whole lot, but I guarantee you gonna do that.
Speaker 3: And truth be told.
Speaker 2: Now, Hey, everybody in the chat, I know y'all can see this.
Speaker 3: I love you. You know I love you. You know if I mentioned guys, that's what that's how subscribe. That's that's our goal. We gotta get hold on. So let me see what we are. We gotta hit that million.
Speaker 1: We're where we're at nine to sixty seven. Please make sure we gave two thousand and the chat. We gotta get on the ball. So we got Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, so basically we got we got four days. Guys, we gotta we gotta get on the push.
Speaker 3: We go. We gotta get on the push.
Speaker 1: Guys, tell family, friends, loved ones, go work to Nightcap, stay your ball working. Yes, go subscribe to Nightcap. We greatly, greatly appreciate it. Please make sure you hit that light button, hit the subscribe button, and make sure you follow the Nightcap podcast feed. You can get it through Club Shame Shape, but Nightcap has its own podcast feed. We all pinche by Laportier at the top of the chat. Super Bowl party is a week away, Valentine's Day shortly after that, Saint Patrick's Day, or I'm sure someone has a Valentine's in between Valentine's Day or birth excuse me, birthday in between those days. Make sure you go out and get yourself a bottle or that bottle for someone special. You'll thank me later. Oh, j O, Joe, thank you, thank you so much for joining us. I know you had a busit day to day, you got a visit day tomorrow, but we look forward to seeing you. I'm your favorite unk. Shannon Sharp He's your favorite Number eighty five rock Runner, Extraordinary.
Speaker 3: The man is like running on clouds.
Speaker 1: Bingals Legend, Liberty Cities, fight Us, Chad o Cho, Senko Johnson.
Speaker 3: We'll see you tomorrow. I love y'all.