Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: We all about that high school drama girl drama girl, all about them.
Speaker 3: High school queens.
Speaker 2: We'll take you for a ride, and our comic girl shared for the right teams Drama queens up girl fashion, but your tough girl, you could sit with us.
Speaker 1: Girl Drama, Queens, Drama, Quise Drama, Queens Drama, Drahna Queens Drama Queens.
Speaker 3: Hello, sports fans, welcome back. Maybe Q and A for you today?
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Some questions and answers you guys. It's been so fun doing the twenty three questions with our yeah work family, and I'm sort of excited that we get to answer questions now because it's been a while since we did it.
Speaker 5: They're asking if we will do those twenty three questions at some.
Speaker 6: Point, which we will. Yeah, we have to today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going outside of that. I like the random questions.
Speaker 4: I do too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want you, I want to know what you Your questions are friends, But the one I'm drawn to on the page I see right now is from lindsay, what's your biggest fear of phobia?
Speaker 3: Those are fun.
Speaker 5: I have been having a series of nightmares, like to a night for the last week, and they all involve having to go back to school, and which is weird because I loved school, like I loved it. I loved getting out of my parents' house and just being at school from seven am to ten pm doing extracurriculars. Yeah, but I am having panic attacks right now about not remembering my locker combination, about going back to college and getting confused on the campus and ending up in like a storage closet instead of the classroom. I'm supposed to be like, oh, no, rummers about this.
Speaker 3: Did any of these things happen to you ever?
Speaker 5: I mean not that I can recall. I'm sure there were days where I was like locker combo? Uh, but why is that so stressful as an adult?
Speaker 6: Like I got it? Get in that locker? Well, Brian's gonna explode if I don't get my notebooks. I don't know.
Speaker 5: There is definitely a mental health expert out there that's gonna tell me what that means. But yeah, I'm having a lot of way back to school stress.
Speaker 4: Do we need to google the meaning of dreams? Hold on?
Speaker 6: The locker thing is so sweaty, it's just killing me stress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like snakes.
Speaker 2: Man, Really, I really don't. I just really don't. They give me such creepy vibes. I just can't. I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know, I know you Sofia used to used to have a pet snake, right, I love them.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you grew up with it, so probably you were used to it. I just didn't. We didn't have them around when I was a kid, so I wasn't exposed to them at all. And I just and Hillary used to go to the serpentarium all the time.
Speaker 5: Well, that time that we did that convention in Paris and I went to that weird club where everyone was wearing werewolf masks. They brought a snake up to me and put it around on my shoulders. But do you have snakes where you live now? Because they're like when you live in an area where there's poisonous snakes and when you go on a hike and you gotta worry about that, I get it, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean my dog got bit in the face by a rattlesnake when I was when I was in La. He's okay, but it was a forty eight hour it was really tough. Yeah, his whole head swelled up and out here we have the copper heads and the cotton mouths that you have to look out for. And we live on a creek, so they like to hang out in creeks in the summer.
Speaker 3: So it's definitely.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's stressful.
Speaker 2: And like I don't like having to kill snakes or trap home or anything. It is as stressful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that I actually never got to have a pet snake. I always wanted one, but my parents were like firm nose, probably because of all the like California rattlesnake stuff. My mom was just like, I'm not messing with that. So I would always bring the snakes home from science class and my parents were just like why, why do you like this?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 4: And I don't love I just do. I think they're so cool.
Speaker 6: She likes danger.
Speaker 4: We love danger, you know what I don't love. Yeah, And I actually think I've realized that it is the fault of our show in the later seasons when we did that big hurricane episode and they drown me. Oh, I really really struggle to be underwater now. Yeah, and one of those things that you're supposed to do, which is so good for your skin and Also, you know, a good way to start your day is to activate your diver's reflex, so you like dip your face in a bowl of ice water. And especially like if we're doing crazy hours on set and you have to go in at four thirty in the morning, a lot of people will do it in hair and makeup to like activate their brain for the day. And it has all these amazing like psychological benefits.
Speaker 3: It's like a cold plunge, but only for your face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it essentially does like eighty percent of what a cold plunge does for your body. Fully submerged, you can do with a diver's reflex. And when I tell you I cannot, I cannot put my face in a bowl of water. All the weird that I like to do and can do, I cannot do it. And I keep trying to get over the phobia. And one of my best friends has started to video me so I can see what happens to myself when I try, And I'm like, I really think it's one tree Hill's fault, Like they sunk me in that pool and put weighted belts in my lap. And yet like I had a regulator and I just had to be underwater and then act like I was drowning, but I thought I was drowning, and I really don't. I just don't think I'm ever.
Speaker 6: Gonna be able to do it. You guys, wait, I do.
Speaker 3: Not remember this.
Speaker 4: I have nightmares about drowning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's yuck. It's like in my body.
Speaker 4: But you know what a dumb thing that you'll like go to work and it's like, yeah, you know, we'll just give you this pool of your face, like it'll be really good for your skin before you put your makeup on. And I'm like, no, no, you can't do it.
Speaker 6: No I can't, won't.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry you can't.
Speaker 5: I agree with that. I told my kid, like I was like, mom's a witch. So we don't do water. So now they don't expect me to take them swimming or into the ocean, like I don't do the water sport.
Speaker 6: Oh you got out scott free. But like when we were little, we had glasses.
Speaker 5: I don't like going under water because then I had to take my contacts out and I was blind, Like I didn't.
Speaker 6: I associated it with like losing a sense. Yeah, and so yeah, I gross.
Speaker 2: That feels like a like an amdr thing could yeah handle.
Speaker 6: That maybe, or we could just stay on land.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or just ignore it again.
Speaker 4: I definitely have a little bit of it, like it was just Shark Week, and y'all know I love Shark Week like I love it.
Speaker 6: You could never go in the cage. No, I've done it.
Speaker 4: I've done the cage diving. I'm into it, and I I don't know you guys, Like I'm watching all these shows and I'm like, we are so dumb, like we think the ocean is for us, Like humans may maybe stop, like not everything has to be for us. Maybe we should just leave the ocean to the sharks and the jellyfish and all the other cool deep sea creatures. Like perhaps we should just stop.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't walk into your neighbor's house, you know what I mean. Don't walk into their house, leave the house to their house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think the only reason I could when I went cage diving, because I've always wanted to dive with sharks, but I'm afraid of being that far underwater. There's like a version you can do where the top, you know, like eighteen inches of the cage is out of the water, so you can come like up and down of your own discretion. That is for me. Oh yeah, like I'm good in a swimming pool. I just I no drowning. That's the one real roundabout way of answering.
Speaker 2: Snake's water and school routing for five hundred Alex.
Speaker 6: Thanks for triggering us, Lindsey. Wait this sweating, I am too.
Speaker 5: Just get it.
Speaker 3: Get the hard one out of the way first.
Speaker 5: Sammy May wants to know, this is actually a very interesting question as actors, do we prefer like this new ten episode situation for seasons like eight to ten episode episodes or the twenty two episode seasons.
Speaker 3: It depends on what kind of show you're shooting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, depends on if they expect us to move you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a huge part of it too. It is a grueling schedule. I mean, twenty two episodes is a lot of TV.
Speaker 5: Twenty two episodes is like a full time career, right. It's like, this is my nine to five job. I go here every day, I live in this town where it films, And if you are someone who is trying to support a family, that stability can feel really nice. I feel like that eight to ten model came around when they started getting movie stars to be on TV. Yeah, and they didn't want to commit to an entire year because they still wanted to be able to go and do movies, and so you had these movie stars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Julia Roberts was like, I'll try it, just.
Speaker 6: My toe in this.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, I also think to your point, it sort of depends, right. I think what we're seeing so much with all the information coming out of the strikes is eight to ten is not really financially feasible for many people, not for guest stars, not for writers, not for your day players, and really not unless you are you know, Julia Roberts coming in and you're going to command your salary no matter what. But I also think twenty two is so difficult because you are expected to pick up and move your whole life. You are expected to leave everything in everyone that's important to you. And so my like, I always think, well what would I do if I ran a studio? I'm like, why don't we do sixteen episode seasons?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Split the difference, split the difference.
Speaker 3: Eight to ten is tough, twenty two is too many.
Speaker 4: I think sixteen would be a real sweet spot. You heard it here first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is no other show doing that isn't sixteen the thing that's not a thing anywhere?
Speaker 6: Not yet.
Speaker 4: We keep talking about it.
Speaker 5: The Walking Dead in its last year did about that because they had like an extended last year.
Speaker 3: But not many.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's one of those. No, it's not standard.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well and remember, like you know, Joy, when we were doing season nine, the way we made it work was to say it's essentially going to be a mini series. We did thirteen episodes and then we all got finished with work right before the Thanksgiving holidays, so we were free for the Holly and then we were all available for pilot season, which was important to us, you know, coming out of a show. But yeah, it's weird, it's I think thirteen to sixteen is such a nice way to have the opportunity to do a job you love and have a little bit of a life and some career flexibility. We should be in charge. Is really the point.
Speaker 6: I'm'll write a letter.
Speaker 4: This feels fun, kay, asks what's your go to excuse to get out of plans?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I have you know what? I honestly just started telling people the truth. It's just so much easier if you just tell the truth. You don't have to have a good memory. So I just tell people like I'm too tired, or I love you but I can't, or I completely forgot because I didn't put it in my calendar, or I don't know, I know what else. It's like, Look, this is me. If you don't like me, it's okay, but I can't. I'm sorry. I wish my brain were better at this stuff, but it's not. And I don't always remember my plans. Yeah, but what's it?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 3: But do you guys? You guys have like excuses that make it easier for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I live in bump, Like it's so hard. You're just like, I'm just not there.
Speaker 3: I'm not there, man, that sounds so cool.
Speaker 5: I don't like driving at night, and so if it happens off compound at you know, seven thirty, it's probably not going to work out. And I like that I have cultivated a circle of friends that like, are cool with that, like they get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she doesn't want to be out.
Speaker 4: I feel similarly, and that my friends know that I want to do things. I think it's still from like, you know, leaving for a decade and then leaving for five years for our jobs. It's like I have such intense happy fomo being like I want to be there, I want to see you. If I'm home, I want to come. And then also sometimes I'm like, I know I said i'd come to this, but today I'm tired. Yeah I can't.
Speaker 3: I just can't do anything.
Speaker 4: To be honest is great and I agree with you, Joy, like, if I do not put something in my calendar, the minute I say I'm gonna do it, it's gone. A couple of weekends ago, I took a bunch of my girlfriends and my mom to the Rose Bowl and my friends were having a barbecue that day that I was like, yeah, I'm coming, can't wait to see you. Didn't put it in my calendar forgot. We left the Rose Bowl. Then my mom was like, girls, do you want to come over to the house and get in the pool and I'll have Charles cook lunch for you.
Speaker 6: And we were like, yeah, this sounds great.
Speaker 4: It wasn't baz and we all went to my parents' house. My mom made us Margarita's, my dad made burgers. I was like, honestly, being at the age where your parents are your homies and you can bring like six of your girlfriends to their house and lay in their pool all day. Is so funny.
Speaker 6: I know your mom loved that. Oh yeah, my.
Speaker 4: Mom was in heaven. And then by the way, it was like, your dad and I are going to a party at four, so you have to be out by four o'clock.
Speaker 3: We were like, okay, okay, fine.
Speaker 4: I started getting texts at six like where were you today? And I'm like, for what? And I just missed the whole other pool party because it wasn't in my calendar.
Speaker 3: It wasn't in the calendar.
Speaker 2: Simply. Yeah, honesty is the way to go and get friends who understand you and who know that you care about them and that sometimes your your brain is a little scrambling and it's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all right.
Speaker 4: That's the way.
Speaker 2: What is a book you love that you would like to see turned into a movie or series? This is from So Sore and h that's interesting. I'm trying to think the last thing I read that I actually would want to see, because the thing is, movies don't always do the book justice. You know, you really fall in love with the characters and you have such an experience when you're reading.
Speaker 5: I don't know I made friends with this an author named Angela Slatter because a couple years ago for my birthday, I got a anthology of witch stories from Emily Moss Wilson, who has directed a bunch of us in Christmas movies and is a good buddy of ours. She sent me this book and there was a short story that really stood out, and I just like sent the author a tweet DM whatever, and she and I have become like great pals. And she lives in Australia. She writes fiction about women who are a little bit witchy, and she has this entire series called the Sourdough Series, and it's all like short story collections that are interwoven with each other, so they all exist in the same world, but the stories don't necessarily have to be like tightly tied together. That Sourdough universe is so cool and it's not time or region specific. It really could exist anywhere, which as a creator is exciting because you're like, God, I can put this in the Wild West, or I could put this in you know, Scotland wherever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's cool. She's a fantastic writer.
Speaker 2: I did just remember I read a book called Ordinary Monsters it's a massive book. It's so thick, and it took me forever to get through because I.
Speaker 6: Have no time.
Speaker 3: I don't make time for reading.
Speaker 2: But I do remember thinking it would be an amazing series. If I don't know, maybe it's already in development. I don't know. But it's about all these orphan children that have these kind of superpowers. But it's not a it's not a typical fantasy or like a superhero book or anything like that. It's really sophisticated and it's a lot of philosophy and it is very very cool cool.
Speaker 4: That's so fun. Well, Nia and I are actually in the in the process of acquiring a book that we want to make on the Wok, so I can't tell you what it is, but when we do, i'll let you know.
Speaker 5: Suren, yay, wait for its suren wait for it.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be good.
Speaker 5: All right. Anna wants like a specific like plot point question answered, right, we could do that. She says, do you think when Nanny Carey was looking for the nanny job that she had pure intentions of just being a nanny or she was seeking out a child to kidnap?
Speaker 2: M I didn't ever think that she was actually I mean, I'm curious what you guys think about this, but I didn't ever think she was actually coming in intending to steal a child. I think she was just a pretty wayward soul. Maybe she had locked in on Nathan prior to coming over, and well, the only word I know is auditioning. What's the word.
Speaker 3: Interviewing, interviewing, interviewing for the job.
Speaker 2: I think I could see that happening. I don't know if she was after like I'm going to replace this woman and take over her family. I feel like she just probably had a long string of pretty psychotic experiences prior to coming into our lives and then just continued the cycle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that tracks I bet she had, right, man. I bet she was like like engaged to a guy named Todd or Kevin or something, and he was awful, and she thought they were gonna get married and have a baby and have the white picket fence, and then she found out he was sleeping with a waitress in town and just everything went sideways.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: She gotten that four explore, she drove out of there, and that's when Jamie, like you know, ran down the driveway with that little basketball and she saw him and was like, Man, wouldn't that be nice? Wouldn't that future be nice? I'd like to try that on for size.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really interesting to think about, right, Like it could have been a reaction to something in her life. It could be the you know story that we've certainly heard, which is famous guy you know has a fan who's obsessed with him. Like, I don't know. I would love to know. I wish we'd have this question when we had Tory on because I'd love to know what she decided as the backstory for Carrie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, yeah, we should ask her. See what she says, Poor Carrie?
Speaker 6: What a mess?
Speaker 4: Yeah, guys, let's let's keep this question for next time Tory comes back. Oh I like this from Kat. What is your favorite memory together from the drama Queen's Tour last year? I mean, honestly, Hillary watching You'll Manhandle that RV loved it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all, you've drove that thing like a boss. That was fun. I liked being in the RV.
Speaker 5: I just recently went on the RV rental website where we rented that RV.
Speaker 6: Here's what I liked about that experience.
Speaker 5: We didn't tell the guy who we rented the RV from what our purposes were. He just thought we were going on like a bachelorette weekend, right, And so if you want to rent the RV that we used for the drama Queen's tour, it's on rv share.
Speaker 6: Is that the name of the website? Probably, I'm gonna look it up right now. That's actually great.
Speaker 3: You should. You should totally plug that.
Speaker 6: Does he know now?
Speaker 5: No, I don't think he ever put you into But what I've noticed is from the time we rented that RV, I just went on there last month because Jeffrey and I are talking about renting an RV again at the holidays, and this guy has now acquired an entire fleet of RV's and it's his business now just renting out RVs to random bachelorette parties and.
Speaker 6: Flocks of women.
Speaker 3: And touring girls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, girls out there learning how to drive a thirty foot vehicle?
Speaker 6: Is it RV share?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That was fun, got some good tunes going. It was a good time.
Speaker 2: It was also really nice to see our friends, like the people that came out and met us in the cities that we were in and came on stage and chatted with us.
Speaker 4: That was a blast.
Speaker 3: Love chatting with our friends.
Speaker 5: Isn't it weird though, to have them see you in this capacity, Like my friends give me shit about it.
Speaker 6: They're like, what are you doing on stage? Like chatting? You know, Get off your high horse, Burten, get into the bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I liked having teachers there. That was really fun.
Speaker 4: That was super sweet.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right, that's great.
Speaker 6: That whole sterling crew came out.
Speaker 4: It was so special to feel the excitement in the room and get to share memories with people. And then it was so fun to leave the events and be able to have dinner and catch up with, you know, the guests who came out to see us. Like, it was really neat to get both the intimate experience and our group of friends and then this big sort of like reunion energy where you realize how big the community is. It was neat to have both of those things happen on the same night in every city.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, because like, when's the last time we saw Matt Barr.
Speaker 5: It was so awesome seeing him and meeting his fiance and they're like now married and like so cool catching up with people that you have these big moments with as a young person, but then like your paths don't cross, and so yeah, seeing him was great. Watching the dynamic of Rob and Tyler kind of like deepen and evolve.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, they're so good together.
Speaker 6: And were they on the show together, Like did they interact on the show.
Speaker 2: I feel like maybe toward the end they interacted, because I know, I mean, I know Tyler was on at the end, and yeah, Robin Chantelle were at the end too, so they must have interacted. But if nobody ever thought to put the two of them in a scene together, that's just a real missed opportunity.
Speaker 6: Was Rob funny on One Tree Hill?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, not on One Tree Hill. They didn't really give him a chance to be funny.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: He had so much heavy material, I mean, so much heavy material, just a depression. His wife died, He's like wanted by her ghost. He's falling in love with this new girl who's out all these she's got a lot of her own baggage, and there's people stalking them again, and it was really.
Speaker 6: Uh he got the paytent treatment, Like good for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he should. He should just redo his Onetree Hill scenes. But like as a farce just from his own YouTube channel.
Speaker 5: Would I'm glad he got to get out there and be a little bit funny for the fans.
Speaker 3: Thank goodness. Okay, let's see.
Speaker 2: Keily says, she's a question for us from our twenty three questions. What is something you've done that you will never.
Speaker 6: Wait, I never ever ever?
Speaker 3: What's something you've done you would never do again?
Speaker 6: Take a ride in Vegas from a man? I don't know, Like there was an there was an experience that I think.
Speaker 5: About all the time when I worked at MTV, and it was like pre cell phone era where my car from the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas to the airport never showed up and everybody else was off filming and I had no way of getting in touch with anyone.
Speaker 6: That was a part of our crew out there.
Speaker 5: And this guy in a limo saw me in distress and was like, I'll take you to the airport and.
Speaker 6: I was like, you know what, fine, it's a limo.
Speaker 5: I think about it all the time, just all that that kind of dumb stuff that I would do, or like when a taxi driver would be like you can sit up front, and I just would you know, like all that kind of that our parents told us not to do. That I did anyway, I have tremors about now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's terrifying when you think, cause you think about your own kids. You're like, oh God, please, don't do things that are that stupid.
Speaker 6: Don't walk home alone at two am.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: But it's also so weird because sometimes people who offer to help you are wonderful. Yeah, and sometimes on a walk at two am you see something magical, and it's like, what's hard to think about with that stuff is I don't want us to be suspicious of each other. I don't want us to miss spontaneity. And I hate that there are you know, people who could be a bad idea in those situations. And it's like, oh, the gamble.
Speaker 6: That's it. Maybe that's it.
Speaker 5: Maybe I don't gamble like I used to. I've got things to choose now I didn't back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, when the stakes are higher, it sure makes a difference. What would I do that. I'm never I mean, I'll never join a cult again. No thanks, but no, seriously, Okay, here's something that's kind I mean I try to choose Once that it was the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten in my entire life, and I will never, ever, ever ever eat that cheese again.
Speaker 3: It's so it's called more.
Speaker 2: It's called Morebierre cheese, probably because it tasted like dahere.
Speaker 6: Did you try it?
Speaker 2: I tried at Beth Crookm's house. It was on some charcuterie board. No, it looked like blue cheese or gorgonzola, and I was like, I'm like a stinky cheese. Sure, no, just trial and error.
Speaker 6: That's human. You had to try it. It was an error.
Speaker 5: You're good.
Speaker 3: Now, that's it. Now I don't have to do it again.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, I don't know if I have one that's like a thing like that.
Speaker 3: You'll never stick your face in a bowl of water. I sure won't.
Speaker 4: By the way, I'll never do a drowning scene on camera again.
Speaker 6: I'm dying.
Speaker 3: No, No, you're gonna get through this. You're gonna go. You're gonna go take take. See somebody who's gonna help you.
Speaker 6: Take You're gonna get hypnotized or something. Do it, Do what you're gonna do.
Speaker 4: Maybe I thought about it when I watched The Jungle Boat Cruise. God Emily Blunt and the Rock. We're so good in that movie. I really enjoyed them. But you know, she's in the thing in her like cute little nightgown in the water, and I was just like, man, I don't know. And then I was like, but also, if I had gotten to do this movie like, I'd have done it because this is amazing. So I suppose you can never say never. But I think one of the things I've been thinking about in this space lately is like, and maybe a little more in line with your answer Hillary, these ideas of when we've trusted our guts or not, or when we've taken risk and not. And I never want to be a person who stops taking risks, yeah, and like who stops leaning in. But I do you know, I do think there's really something to getting to an age just like we were saying earlier, joy like when you have friends who you can just say like, eh, I changed my mind today, I'm tired, like you need sort of rest and honesty. I think there's something about really like getting in touch with your gut instincts and going, oh, I'm I'm not gonna do the thing where I where I ignore my instinct about something for However, the response to that instinct is rationalized.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: And that's something I've really been thinking about in terms of like looking back over life and going, oh yeah, I do think we have to be willing to meet people where they are. But I also think when like when you have that feeling of I don't think this is for me, Like that's.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well you're an optimist.
Speaker 5: You'll do the thing where you're like, there's thirty seven red flags.
Speaker 6: Here, but there's one yellow flag and I could work with that. But it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: Like you don't want to shut that part of your heart down and I don't. That's so hard to figure out, Like yeah, with boundaries and then also just like this just isn't the road for me, you know. And then and then still being able to see, you know, see see the best yeah in people or situations and be hopeful. You still want to take two am walks maybe just it's not like it's certain aprils.
Speaker 3: Take some big dog.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, that's it. You just add the big dog.
Speaker 4: Take a two am walk with your girlfriends.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 4: Safety in numbers, I think is a great idea. Again, we're just changing the level of risk we take maybe but still taking them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, modified risk is what we're looking for at this phase.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, modified risk with the name of this episode.
Speaker 6: We did it. We've evaden.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, well you guys keep sending your questions and then yes we you know what, let's tackle.
Speaker 6: Those twenty three questions ourselves. We're gonna get on that. Thank you. Oh yeah, that ask you guys, and we will see you next episode.
Speaker 4: Jeez, so be order. Hey, thanks for listening. Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queen's ot.
Speaker 5: Or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 6: See you next time.
Speaker 1: We all about that high school drama Girl Drama Girl, all about them.
Speaker 4: High school queens Forever. We'll take you for a ride.
Speaker 3: And our comic girl Cheering for the right Teams.
Speaker 2: Drama Queenslise my girl, rough girl fashion with your tough
Speaker 1: Girl, you could sit with us Girl Drama Queens, Drama Queise Drama, Queens, Drama Drama Queens, Drama, Queens