Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Carol Masser along with Tim Statvik. Let's get to some stocks on the move today. Joining us once again is Carmen Ryanicky. She's here in studio. Take it away. Where do you want to begin?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's start with ARM Holdings. This is ticker AARM. Really just interesting in tra day. So this stock closed up sixteen percent today. This was the best since April ninth, so nearly a year here. Basically, we just had some news that the company announced plans to sell its own ships for first time, which is a pretty major shift for them. And this is forecast to generate about fifteen billion annually within five years. So great day for ARM. Is the ticker there, Armholdings. But let's move on to some after hours Yeah all right, all right, so Driven Brands. This is take her d r V and so this is up just a little bit in after hours here, I'm going to see about one point five percent. So there was an activist, So there was a report from the journal that an activist ADW is encouraging this company, which is an automotive services firm, to explore a sale or breakup. Shares are down about fourteen percent this year through today's close, but analysts Wall Street firms covering the stock have seven by ratings, five holds, no cells, interesting driven brands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, and then let's go to to go fly.
Speaker 1: Fly somewhere with the help of Navan.
Speaker 4: Yes, Navan, So I actually wasn't sure how to say this one only reading it. So Navon I'm hoping that's correct.
Speaker 1: Don't take my word for on this day.
Speaker 3: This is everything he touches right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need I need the accent.
Speaker 2: It's going a little crazy.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, tell us which.
Speaker 4: Shares her up twenty twenty percent post market trading. So they had earnings. They reported earnings and revenue the fourth quarter that beat the average analyst estimate. So the company went public in October. Shares are actually down sixty percent since then. This is definitely a good little after hours bump here for navon Ai platform business travel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a great chat a few weeks ago with Ariol Cohen, the company's co founder and CEO, and the ideas you provide an incentive to us if we use it as a booking platform to book sort of the care expensive areas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got it.
Speaker 1: It's really cool. So they got some big clients.
Speaker 3: Thanks for coming by.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm Ronicky.
Speaker 3: Yeah. With our stock a lot going on your object at our Stockmovers podcast. You can find it on Apple, Spotify, anywhere you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: The Stockmover's Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm