Speaker 1: Scrubbing and Tanya wrath an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 3: Tanya and I are in different time zones. If you look at our outfits, we.
Speaker 1: Are in time zones, seasons.
Speaker 2: Different climates, whatever, All the things were in different places.
Speaker 1: So if you're confused, don't be confused.
Speaker 3: Don't be confused.
Speaker 1: So right neck, we can basically touch each other, but we're not.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 3: I'll give you I'll give you a finger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh sweet, yeah, Wow, it's been a minute.
Speaker 3: We had two weeks off.
Speaker 1: So much has happened. I don't even know where to start. First, Let's just clear the air really quick. Oh what do we clear in the air for Mark is in a mood?
Speaker 4: Stop. I haven't seen Yeah, I'm delightful today. I'm sure he's.
Speaker 3: Giving shine Monday morning vibes.
Speaker 1: She's giving down torrential downpour vibes.
Speaker 4: Tanya doesn't like it if I ever, you know, critique something she did in the morning show or discuss something. She doesn't like that. She calls me cranky when all I'm doing is trying to make the best Tanya she can be.
Speaker 1: Frankelstein over here, Frankelstein, do.
Speaker 3: You do you not like being corrected?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't appreciate being told that nobody's watching Love Island USA, and when it's all the rage right say that.
Speaker 4: What I said was, we cannot trust your TikTok feed because our TikTok feeds are all customized to us. So when you say, oh my gosh, everything on my TikTok is mouth taping and Love Island USA, I'm like, well, I understand why that is. It's not because it's huge, it's because you're really into that stuff.
Speaker 1: And then he said he's had enough with the Olivia Colpo trending.
Speaker 4: She did one this morning and she wanted to do another one tomorrow when I feel like that's a little much for Ah, Yes, I think it's too much attention. I'm not sure. Her wedding was the wedding of the century. And when you're wall multi, you know, full full staff.
Speaker 3: Coverage of it. What did you need two days for on that?
Speaker 1: There's so much like diving into the dress and makeups drama, also the pick me energy and then the Aurora Colpo plus one of it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean well we can bring it to the podcast.
Speaker 1: I mean we will bring it, and it's going to be a little bit because we have so much else more to catch up on.
Speaker 3: That will be later, So stay tuned for the tuned. I will say, as.
Speaker 2: Someone who doesn't watch a lot of Island do, I say, it's all over my page.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: And a rare moment. I am.
Speaker 4: It's very hard to spend much time on any TV show today because we're so it's there's so much division, like nobody's there's no show that everyone's watching.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. This show has become my entire personality.
Speaker 3: That's what you do.
Speaker 1: This is a I think aramatic constantly. When I'm not walked, I'm up to date. The show drops every single day. If I'm not. When I'm not up to date, i am always up to date. I'm looking on their all their Instagram to see their activity on Instagram. I'm like doing all these deep dives into like people that they dated in the past. I am like fully vested.
Speaker 2: I was just so upset for Kaylor that she had to go through that, and I loved how all the girls rallied around her.
Speaker 1: Except I know she's gonna take him back, and it's just like so disappointing, but.
Speaker 3: And that was basically what she said.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I'm bringing that to the podcast my knowledge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was really exciting.
Speaker 1: So let's get into it. How is your fourth of July?
Speaker 4: You're free.
Speaker 3: You need to go back further than that, because somebody.
Speaker 1: Had to go away, way way way back.
Speaker 3: You went to wedding venue shopping in Mexico.
Speaker 1: I want wedding venue shopping in Mexican.
Speaker 3: I haven't even done a pod since then.
Speaker 1: I spent forty eight hours in Cabo and I saw five venues. We saw five venues.
Speaker 3: And every single one of them looked like a winner.
Speaker 1: I know it made the decision even more difficult, but what's so interesting? And like when people are looking at what I'm like, I know it's taking me a lot longer than most people, but I what my wedding planner told me. She's like, you really think of every little aspect that most people don't think about when they're picking their venue. Like I literally look at everything involved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we know this is this is part of the control is.
Speaker 1: Or controlling Yeah, but it's like, I mean, who cares, It's my wedding. So I wanted to be to I.
Speaker 3: Mean they probably appreciate that.
Speaker 2: In terms of, you know, planning a wedding, they appreciate a bride who like knows down to the detail.
Speaker 4: I like to spin the wedding planner who is employed by you is putting on the whole thing, like, Wow, you really get it.
Speaker 3: You're good, you're doing You're such a good bride.
Speaker 4: Wow, good for you.
Speaker 3: Love that you love You're the best. You're the best bride that we've ever had.
Speaker 1: Come through.
Speaker 3: She doesn't said that.
Speaker 1: Marjorie has not said I'm the best bride she's ever had, but she just does say that, like I really look at all the configurations, and then I also too, I'm like, do people not look at how much everything costs before you book a venue? Like, how do you book a venue if you don't have any sort of proposals and those take a while for people to gather and get all that information.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I think you go and you look at the venue and then you get proposals.
Speaker 1: Right, That's what I think. But I think some people just like love a venue and they're like, I want to get married here. And people are rich.
Speaker 3: Rich and don't have to think about money. I guess there's no budget.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm like you really so, so we kind of basically narrow not narrowed it down, but kind of ranked them, and so they are officially ranked. And so we're still waiting on one last hotel to give us the proposal this week and then Robbie and I will discuss all the details and then get We still have all the dates for all the venues, so then we kind of narrow down the From there.
Speaker 3: Are the proposals lining up with the order in which they're ranked in terms of like costs and stuff.
Speaker 1: Uh but that is a factor, but uh yeah, pretty much. But one of our top ones might be a little out of our price range. So that's the one we're waiting on because if it's in a good price range, that's going to be the winner.
Speaker 4: But so is Cabo locked.
Speaker 1: Mexico is locked. It's either going to be Cabo or port of Areta.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you going to Porto Viarta?
Speaker 1: We went to that one.
Speaker 3: Oh, but so that that's the only one that y'all are considering that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's only one. And like, what's really weird is that a lot seeing a lot of the ones in Cabo made us love the one in Port of Arta even more interesting. Yeah, but I'm so glad we did it because it was just very informative.
Speaker 3: But it looks like YA had fun too.
Speaker 1: We had so much fun with it, and like Robbie's so involved and just like it's so cute seeing that side of him, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: He's very.
Speaker 2: Like he cares a lot about things that you care about. Like I feel like he genuinely cares about things that I think a lot of.
Speaker 3: I would. I would say, Man, you want I care about?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: But it's like nice because I don't think I ever have the right questions to ask people when it comes to that kind of stuff, like I don't know, like technically like stuff. And He'll come in and he'll be like, well, where's this going to go? And where does this go? And where do the people flow? And I'm like, yeah, yeah, babe, you ask them. Yeah yeah. But we had really a lot of fun this one. The hotel and Kabba that you liked. They brought out all the stops for us. They like had us drink this at tequila with like a snake in it. They took us into the speakeasy and they had this other little tequila bottle with like it was like a man's Can I say Wiener?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it was the Weien and then tequila would come out of the Wien when you like first it down. I was like, that's fun for an after party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's also a bachelorette option.
Speaker 1: True, true, true, true. But they really like they had this little message in a bottle on the beach for us. They had like a little thing for Sonny.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was just so so cute and thoughtful. But we really just had like the best time, and we like try to picture ourselves getting married in each of the ceremony spots, you know what I mean, Like where the venue ceremony spaces were. We would like stand there and be like, can we see ourselves getting married here?
Speaker 2: This is very exciting, it is so do you now that you know Mexico is the destination?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do you have an idea of what type of dress you you will gravitate towards?
Speaker 1: I think so, oh wow, yeah, And I have my bridesmaids I think are going to be in like a cream too, not white, a little off white.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, okay, yeah that pretty so pretty. Love that well this is these are huge updates.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you don't even want to get me started. I also thought of a really good idea of as like, you know, people sign like a wedding book, like the best book. So because Rob and I play cards every vacation that we go on, you can make these cards on Etsy that like have the the number and the suit like in the corners and just a bunch of space in the middle, so everybody can leave a note on like a card and we can play with those decks.
Speaker 3: That is such a genius idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so cute. Somebody sent me that on Instagram. I was I loved totally using that.
Speaker 3: I love that. Right, that's perfect for y'all.
Speaker 1: I know, wow, thanks are moving.
Speaker 3: When's our family meeting happening?
Speaker 1: As soon as we pick the venue.
Speaker 3: Okay, stay tuned, Stay tuned.
Speaker 1: A lot of trips to Mexico with Becca.
Speaker 2: I love Mexico. I know, I'm ready. Great, this is good news because people always wanting updates. That was a big one.
Speaker 1: That was a big one.
Speaker 3: That was a big one. So then I went where was I?
Speaker 2: I went to Florida, I mean I went to Louisiana, Florida. Yeah. I went to Louisiana for my niece's one year old birthday, and it was so fun because it's very rare. There's there's so many of us in my family that it is a very rare occasion that we're all together. Normally it's a Christmas but rarely do we all get together. So everyone was able to fly in and go, and it was so much fun to be with everybody. But my god, Louisiana right now is so hot, and it was like even my sister and brother in law who lived there, they were like, this is unusually hot.
Speaker 1: I was like, did I stay indoors the whole time?
Speaker 3: No, I mean the party was outside.
Speaker 2: We were setting up the party, and I'm like, you know, throwing the baseball with my nephews. So it's like I felt like a kid. I was like, your nephew. But everyone loved that. By the way, my family thought that was really funny.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad everybody thought it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you have to explain it to us.
Speaker 3: When I was seeing that's.
Speaker 4: Right, I said, I knew.
Speaker 2: My second nephew's name, and she's so confidently said Bronx, and it was it's not knocks.
Speaker 3: There was an X in there though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, I felt like a kid because I was like, you know, they have they live on this.
Speaker 3: I guess it's a pond. I don't really know what you call it.
Speaker 2: Cheek Yeah, it's really it's beautiful and they have a paddle boat. So like we'd go out in the paddle boat, do the paddle come back, throw the baseball with my nephew, hold the babies.
Speaker 3: It was really fun, good family.
Speaker 1: Did it make you want a baby?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean I'm.
Speaker 3: Still as saying yes, yes, I would love to.
Speaker 2: Live on water at some point, you know, some form, but I'm really scared of like alligators and sharks and stuff, so it'd have to like a Lake Tahoe water.
Speaker 3: Would probably be ideal. Nice baca cheese, And then I drove back to Louisiana. I rode back with my parents to.
Speaker 1: Florida, Oh Rida.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was so.
Speaker 2: Fun because I never get I don't get a lot of uninterrupted time with my parents because when we're all together, it's just absolute chaos. So it was really fun to just went to the beach my mom. We had long days.
Speaker 3: My mom was like I've just had the best time with you.
Speaker 1: Well that makes me emotional, I know.
Speaker 2: So it's just like a reminder, you know, carve out time to do that with your parents because it's like, I just think life is so busy and we're we are always just like go go go, and like have our own lives and stuff.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna cry?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Okay no, When you said you got emotional, like my nose got like tingly, But I'm not going to cry.
Speaker 3: But it was so nice.
Speaker 2: And then I came back, went to Disneyland just celebrate Jilliana Scuto's bachelorette, and then I hit the road.
Speaker 1: To Canada, Canada to see Haley and it was so fun.
Speaker 3: It was so good to see her.
Speaker 2: She was working like basically Monday to Saturday.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something? But I thought, because it was such a big deal that you were there with her family, that like something was going to happen.
Speaker 3: You felt better. Did the scrubbers get in your head?
Speaker 1: This was just Tanya in her head.
Speaker 2: I swear that she was going to propose her Yeah, that's so fuar, Like.
Speaker 1: You wanted her family to be there when you did it or something. Because now I'm all in a tizzy that you're going to do this and I'm not going to know anything. So that's why I was so chill about you being gone fourth of July. I was like, this is probably a big deal.
Speaker 3: Shoot, no, so just your usual visit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the whole thing, do you want to know? The really just like irony of this whole thing is that we're supposed to have her whole family day that we were all going to be there for on Saturday, and her work, all her work stuff got pushed so everything. She ended up having to work all day on Saturday, so they moved it to Sunday.
Speaker 3: But I left on Sunday, so I didn't even Oh I got.
Speaker 2: To see your parents for a minute, but I didn't get to see like, I didn't get.
Speaker 1: The family experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was great to see Haley, and Canada is beautiful and so beautiful when you go back at the end of the month.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, but man, the Fourth of July stuff was hilarious because the solitarire, there's so much to talk about. We have we have to take a break because I have a lot to talk about and I don't want to break it. Up right, We'll be right back, all right. So I hit Louisiana, I hit Florida, Florida, and I hit Canada in two weeks.
Speaker 1: That's impressive.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I was just sitting It is quite the Annaheim.
Speaker 3: If we're gonna get detailed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought I went far. I went from Mexico to Yosemite, but that's oh yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so we get back and I was in Canada for the fourth. I was also in Canada for Canada Day, which I didn't realize was two days before the fourth.
Speaker 1: So they had a Florida Day, a Florida Day. Yeah, they probably do, and they actually probably do.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there was a lot of you know, I got a lot of d ms about you being alone on.
Speaker 3: The fourth and why is it? Why didn't she go with Robbie? The podcast clips hilarious. Did you like my starter kit for the Tanya Toots?
Speaker 1: It was so freaking funny and it took me. I didn't even realize until the next day that you wrapped the hot dog in lettuce. Yeah was such a nice touch.
Speaker 3: It was so that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and people thought it was fine my friends, but it was actually life six.
Speaker 1: I noticed that Little Touch Too, which was.
Speaker 2: Very very detailed, thoughtful, thoughtful, starter kids.
Speaker 1: So it's very funny because it was the morning of the fourth of July and all I had planned for the fourth was I had a workout scheduled with Paulina. Yeah, that's all I had planned. And it was at like ten or something, and I wake up at you know, six thirty or whatever. So I woke up and made my coffee and I was like, you.
Speaker 3: Know what, I have an idea.
Speaker 1: I just gotta I gotta just feed the beast. So I sat down started to play Solitaire by myself, and it was so funny because I was actually like enjoying myself.
Speaker 3: I did so game.
Speaker 4: We wake fun of it and say it's lame, but when you start playing, you can't stop.
Speaker 3: You can't know.
Speaker 1: I played like so many rounds and I actually crushed it, like I want a lot of those. I was like feeling really good about myself. You lose one, You're like, oh I can't, I can't go. Yeah, So then I won one. I was like I'm done. But it was very funny because I really, even though I was posting that, I was like sad, I was really in heaven. Like I really was just like in bed and relaxing, taking my sweet, sweet little time. So I just felt like it was very I had to had to post it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I would like to clarify because people the fourth of July episode came up, but we Oh Tanya about two weeks to make plans because we were like, this is lame of Becca, like this is like, this is not cool.
Speaker 1: Though when you told me on the podcast that was the first time I had heard about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, that was genuine.
Speaker 1: Yes, that reaction was legit, but that we recorded that. What was it like June? What was it the twentieth Yeah, twentieth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I did have ample time.
Speaker 1: I did have ample time to make other plans. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, could have gone to New York with Robbie, but instead you left wrote you wrote him notes that we unfortunately got a glimpse.
Speaker 3: I need to hold on.
Speaker 2: I just have so many questions about this because you do this all the time. So I've never even thought to screenshot and read the note. I'm like, I don't know that I ever wanted to know, and for good reason.
Speaker 1: I ever think anybody would screenshot the notes.
Speaker 3: So you were writing that knowing it was on the camera.
Speaker 1: So I wrote for he was gone for four days, so I wrote him one note for every single day. So I videotaped, videotaped, yeah, recording, No, that's tough, that's tough, recorded myself doing it all right, for like b roll or whatever. And I was like, just chopped it up quickly, Like I just chopped it up. I didn't even think I wrote one dirty line in four cards. I did not think that A that was the happened to be the one card that I like showed me writing like love Tanya, so you could see the whole note.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well let me For those who didn't see this, let me read what the note read.
Speaker 1: Mind you you had to screenshot and then turn your phone upside down.
Speaker 3: It's not hard, not hard, No, no, from Tanya.
Speaker 5: This is the words cannot wait to squeeze you, love you, kiss you, hug you, and give you the best job of your life.
Speaker 2: Those are things I really haven't said or plan on saying for ever.
Speaker 1: It was supposed to get him excited to come home, you know, excited coming. Look what's gonna happen when you get home tonight?
Speaker 2: I need to know, though, does he have any like, does he give you any reaction to these types of notes?
Speaker 1: Well, so, the funny thing, yeah, he totally does. But what's funny is that he saw it in the scrubbing and Facebook group. Yeah, so he like facetimes me and he was like, Babe, they screenshot at your letter. I can see what everybody can see what it says. And I was like, I mean whatever, it's not like I said, like what like what I don't know? Yeah, like a job. I give my fiance jobs. Like that's not that weird.
Speaker 2: Right right, She's saying, what's like if you're like, oh, like it could have been so much.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't wait to like change you to the to the sentence and like whip you and spank you and like whatever, like.
Speaker 3: The fence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put some whipped cream on it and smack it around town. I mean it could have been like very aggressive.
Speaker 5: This was.
Speaker 1: As for Robbie, But so he's facetiming me.
Speaker 4: Was he annoyed by the way because he's like, I'm a lawyer, I got clients, I got family. This is weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like his parents it was on it was in the Facebook group. Oh no, he's first of all, his parents are not reading those little things. They had no idea, and it was on Facebook group.
Speaker 3: His dad was in our group or something.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that whole thing or was he just saying that he listens.
Speaker 1: I was like, right, so there's this here we go. Yeah. No, he didn't seem annoyed, but he was just like It made today's note very lackluster because I was just like, love you, like I have a say, flight, this is you, blah blah blah blah. I told you in high regard, but yeah, I mean good to know, you know, And just a p s A to everybody out there, if you are blogging b roll and posting stuff, make sure you double check, double check the fine print in your knowing it's you.
Speaker 2: So there wasn't anything. It wasn't like shocking, you know, right like anything. But I think it was just funny that you're like, it's like invisible string playing and you're just like feels like all romantic, and then it's like.
Speaker 3: We got the we gotta be fair.
Speaker 1: The second one, the second note was like a really beatiful quote about like being a part physically but never a part at heart or whatever. It's like such a cute little quote I'm like, why couldn't that have been the one that.
Speaker 3: Like the next time video next time?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, wow, that was good.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed that, like little tidbit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from I was just more upset that, like it spoiled the note for him, honestly. Yeah yeah, yeah, more than anything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, okay, So but I just.
Speaker 1: So you know, I ended up having like a very blast Fourth of July, tell me about it. I ended up at Bennie Blanco's Fourth of July party.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah, much better than anything with me. Yeah, barbecue.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I ended up going to Benny's for like an hour or two maybe, and then I ended up going to my friend's fortieth birthday party. Wow, my friend bo Yeah, and spent the whole day with Raquel and just had a good old time.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy to hear that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like really just down in the dumps that I left you alone. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can tell that you were hurting you, that you're worried. And I made sure to let Becka know that, like I'm not actually sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she let me know that was like pacing, just stressed, Yeah, just pacing back and forth in Canada. Yeah, I'm so happy I.
Speaker 1: Had a great fourth Thank you. Let's a blast, Olivia.
Speaker 3: Bonks so cute, tell me more.
Speaker 1: He's just so cute. He actually like you have not always had that well, I mean like sweet, like he's so like sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, but he's.
Speaker 1: Just very welcoming and like you can tell that he's like uh like I don't know what the word is, like a guy's guy and he's just like so like down with his friends and just like really warm and welcoming and just so cute.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say he seems very warm in the interviews I see of him. Yeah, and the way he talks about Selena is just like so sweet, so cute.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm really happy for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a vibe.
Speaker 3: It sounds yeah. I mean I like your outfit too.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: So welcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say you were all white.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: And that brings me to Olivia Colpo getting married. Yes, And there's been a lot of.
Speaker 2: A lot of suttle scuttle about it, and it's what are your thoughts on it?
Speaker 3: Because we were talking about it before the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's quite annoying in what way, like, can the girl live like it's her wedding? Why does everybody have to ooohho her? And also, can you explain this to me? This feels very gen z pick me energy.
Speaker 3: I'm not gen Z, but you're up with it. I am up with it.
Speaker 2: I think pick me energy is like you're trying to be you like want to be like pick me like you're like trying to It's almost like teacher's pet energy.
Speaker 4: I got my girls. Both of my daughters talk endlessly about pick me girls.
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, hold on, tell I want it because I got a description of it. Okay, in a nutshell, it's like a person who acts different than they actually feel to please others and win favor.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those girls in high school who were like, uh, I'm just too friends with boys. Yes, girls are too much drama.
Speaker 3: Pick me.
Speaker 1: You also loved Taylor Swift, but in front of guys are like, ugh, I just don't get her pick me?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: The one about how was Olivia Coppo pick me?
Speaker 3: I think that they because I think she was.
Speaker 2: I What I saw about it was that she talked about how she didn't want to exude sex on her in her wedding dress.
Speaker 1: But her like entire persona is like.
Speaker 3: Kind of sexual.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's so beautiful, so like everything she she's just that's kind of her. I don't really think of her as like a sexual figure, but I think she wears things that I wouldn't say are like always modest, right, right, And so I think she was saying that Christian likes when she's covered up. So I think that's what they were, that's what they're insinuating.
Speaker 1: I didn't get the pick me energy, but here's what that makes sense.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it makes sense for Livia necessarily, but.
Speaker 2: Maybe be Yeah, I just saw, here's my thing. When you're a public figure and you have a wedding that's like that anticipated and like there's a build up to it, whatever you wear, and like whatever you do, there's gonna be critics that make videos about their criticisms or their praise. Like there's praise for her as well, but what's obviously gotten attention is like the negatives, the critiques. Yeah, and it's like there's always gonna be people who love your dress and love that she did a long sleeve, modest, classic dress, and there's gonna be people that were like I was expecting more and it was boring and I didn't like it and have an opinion on it. I thought it was so cool, But I'm saying that's what I'm so unexpected, That's what I'm saying. And I think that that's kind of what you have to expect, that not everyone's gonna be obsessed and not every and then there's gonna people that are obsessed. But I guess they responded saying that, like there was like a critique and they got upset and said it was like evil to talk about that or something this.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't even know blogger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she does like wedding gumblow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she did like a whole thing about it and just like went off and was going off about Dulcha and Gabana the designer and just like there like known to be like homophobia and yeah, so it was just a lot. I just feel like she's just been getting a lot. But I also feel like she's commenting on the haters, which is like making it more news. So I'm like, just stop.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: That's the thing is like you just if you just let people have their opinions, everyone moves on. Yeah, And like you had your beautiful wedding. It's like, just enjoy being married.
Speaker 3: And it looked like a blast.
Speaker 1: And you know, the photos really threw me for a loop because I was like, oh, that's what I want. Hydranges everywhere, like that's not the Mexico.
Speaker 2: But I know hers is so bet I mean, it was very East Coast, like, it was so beautiful, and she, to me, I've always like, to me, Olivia Colpo has always been like this, like the standard, Like we send her photos back and forth and we're it was like it's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what I will leave it at is that I'm so happy for them, and I hope that they enjoy and can look, you know, move on past the scuttle.
Speaker 1: I think they're moving on just fine. You think I think, so okay. But I do wish that she stopped commenting on the haters, because that's what's making the headlines. It's her commenting on it, not the haters. The haters are going to hate and they're not going to get picked up, but it's her commenting on everything.
Speaker 4: By the way, there's a name for that that I find fascinating. It's called the streisand effect. It's named after Barbara Streisand. And the story goes that there was a picture taken of her Malibu home on the ocean, and it was taken as part of a California Coastal Records project with twelve thousand coastline photographs, but it was going to be posted and published and she didn't want that, so before she sued them, that picture was downloaded six times. Because she sued them, and because there's so much publicity around her suing them, it was downloaded for one hundred and twenty thousand times.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So you're right, just let it go. Yeah, and nobody cares and you move on. But that happens all kin, all over the place. People make this mistake. Yeah, it's called the strikes had effect.
Speaker 1: Well, I loved it. I loved everything about her wedding. I'm obsessed with Livia Colpo, Olivia Colpa McCaffrey.
Speaker 2: Well, so her sister Aurora, who we love, had a plus one.
Speaker 1: No, didn't have a plus one, did it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: There was rumors, right.
Speaker 1: No, she wanted to bring her new boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Are they official?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, because as of like this morning, two hours ago, they have broken up according to page six. So I don't know what ways up. But I'm like, good on Olivia for saying no, you can't bring them to my wedding, because really it was not so serious. But they'd met each other's kids, which to me sounds more serious. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think that's just different strokes for different folks, Like some people are more like open to people meeting their kids and some people take more time, you know, right.
Speaker 1: I guess in my mind my experience was like I didn't meet the kids for a year, So when I hear people meet kids, I'm like, that's sorry, that's serious, you know, But you're right, it could just be like, you know, not.
Speaker 3: That Yeah, did you ever feel? Have you seen the thing?
Speaker 1: But you'll get a plus one at my wedding, God, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: So what if will you give up plus ones and then judge who the plus ones are? You've only been dated that guy two months? You can't come.
Speaker 1: There are my bridesmaids? Like I'm trying to think of my single if like Raquel, Let's say Raquel wanted to bring a date to my wedding.
Speaker 4: There's some guy off hinge.
Speaker 1: I'd have to sess it out. But in my opinion, I trust Raquel if she if it's somebody that she wants to bring to my wedding, I think that they would be legit sure, right, Like she's not just bringing like Joshmo just to.
Speaker 4: Because they don't want to go alone and correct.
Speaker 1: Correct, those people are not invited.
Speaker 2: What's it called when you people only invite people that have like a spouse or like a long term partner. It's called there's a term for it, and it's something like no no ring, no.
Speaker 1: No ring, no bling, no ring. Oh no what you're saying. Yeah, it's like a saying it's like, yeah, no, bring.
Speaker 2: We almost got there, just a couple more letters we needed. Yeah no ring, no bring.
Speaker 1: But I don't I don't abide by that because you can be in a serious relationship and not be engaged.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: No, But I I think like the just like long term, have a long term correct. Yeah, Okay, So have you heard of eyebrow blindness?
Speaker 1: I've heard of it, but I don't really know what.
Speaker 4: What I had that with you when you first started working here, because you bleached them.
Speaker 1: That is so rude.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, do you know what it is?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: So basically it's called it's like showing old photos of themselves on their eyebrows looked insane and they had no idea just how crazy they looked until they like were looking back at photos.
Speaker 1: I mean, let me just find But for instance.
Speaker 2: In the early two thousands, I tweezed my brows so thin, yeah, that like they were barely existing. It looked like just like a little sperm sperm, yeah and so and then I'll never forget seeing your photo with your bleached brows. And I wonder if you felt like you have if you look back and feel like you had brow blindness.
Speaker 1: This is why I appreciate Tawny Dawson the way that I do, because I always have these crazy ideas of things, And before I met Tawny, my old hairdresser would just listen to me and she would just do whatever I wish. Somebody would have said, do not bleach your eyebrows. You're gonna look insane, And in fact I did look insane.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy that that is the person sitting next to me.
Speaker 3: Odd, it is.
Speaker 1: So oh wild.
Speaker 2: Never again, Yeah, no, I think that that needs to live wherever whenever that was.
Speaker 1: But I could see myself getting back into this like mentality of like trying to do all the things before my wedding, you know what I mean. Laminate my eyebrows, do this, do that.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think you need to do that before the wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think. Say something comes over you speaking of Tawny. So we're sitting here and is your hair appointment today?
Speaker 1: It sure is two thirty, and Tony.
Speaker 2: Goes, you don't buy any chance to be have a hair appointment today, do you? And I'm like, no, why do you? And She's like, yo, why don't we ever sync up?
Speaker 3: And I was like, because we go to the same person. There's one person to do her hair.
Speaker 1: Sometimes she double books and like if I'm processing, she'll start doing somebody else. I've had other clients of hers at the same time as I.
Speaker 3: I see, I see.
Speaker 1: So I would think as two best friends, we maybe sync up at some point or try to.
Speaker 3: I actually I sometimes sync up with Ali, but it's.
Speaker 1: Never notice that you and Ali sink up all the time.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, we don't.
Speaker 2: We're always not at the same time, but we're on the same day in the contrary.
Speaker 1: Huh, you're always there together.
Speaker 3: Sometimes she'll just come and say, hey.
Speaker 1: Well that's weird.
Speaker 3: Well she lives like down the street.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Like a girl's hanging at the salon like the old days, you know, yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: But this is why I don't like them talking when they first come in the room to do the podcast, because they chit chat and that's gold. That's a hilarious moment that happened, and like, please stop, let's go start, start, start, because otherwise we missed the moment.
Speaker 3: We don't mean to, we don't mean to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just chitchat, like just like how the gold flows, and we're like miners at this point.
Speaker 1: Gold miners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I want to talk about this day of the week theory of like which day of the week you identify with?
Speaker 3: Have you heard of this.
Speaker 1: Yea yah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you look at anything than Love Island.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting for you to bring up Love Island, but I guess it's not happening, not really, Okay.
Speaker 2: I do feel like people there are so many people watching, and like I even tried to watch in Canada because I was like bored and I was like, maybe this could be the season I get into. And I didn't have a VPN, so I can't watch.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah in Canada, that's okay, you can get one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But and then Paulina told me she goes because I posted like, is this the season I should get into? And she was like no, she was like, there's it's an hour long and like it's in live time, so like nothing like one thing might happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, Paulina is wrong. And when I tell you that what night was it? Saturday night was quite hot Friday Friday or Saturday. No, No, Saturday was after sunny. Friday night. Friday Night was one of the best pieces of television I have ever seen in my life. Like truly, these producers, hats off to them. They it was riveting television. I'm not joking. Best piece of television reality TV, okay, real because it's like to get all the right fires burning at the exact same time they did it like they did it. Yeah, I don't even want to peel back the curtain because it's just so crazy how they did it.
Speaker 3: It is kind of dark though, thinking.
Speaker 1: About like it's so dark that we're like enjoying this whole trauma. Yeah, but Susie Evans is really enjoying it. So maybe we could get her on the podcast and she and I can just chitch out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should maybe have her come in like while it's airing so that it's relevant.
Speaker 3: But right, so y'all can maybe a Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we would probably do it like on a Thursday, and we would record it live that day, so it's like up to date. Wow, But the season is gearing up to the end soon, so yeah, so maybe times a.
Speaker 3: Ticket, times there a ticket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, we're gonna take a break and then we're gonna talk about days of the week.
Speaker 3: All right, we are back.
Speaker 2: So there's a TikTok posted by Felicia for the Win and it has people discussing the question what day of the week are you?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I think so should do this in reverse, like we should ask each one of us what our favorite day of the week is.
Speaker 2: It's not your favorite day of the week, it's how do you what do you What day of the week do you feel like you are as a person?
Speaker 3: There's like different descriptions.
Speaker 1: I know, but I think what your favorite day of the week? Could be Oh, I see what you're saying. I'm saying, yeah, okay, let's start with Mark.
Speaker 4: I really like a Thursday.
Speaker 3: Okay, interesting, can you wait? Can we eborate? Can we deep dive into that?
Speaker 4: I like it because there's a lot of runway ahead, Like, yes, there is some work to be done on Fridays, but it's usually a lighter day, okay, and so the weekend is almost kind of starting. I also, for some reason, associate days of the week with television, even though that's not really a thing anymore, but my whole life it was a thing. And Thursday, I know, Thursday was always really good television.
Speaker 3: Wasn't Thursday when Fridays aired.
Speaker 4: Days was on Thursdays all the best shows. And there's a reason for that. It's because all the movie studios want to promote their movies that come out on Friday, so the big money goes to Thursdays. So the highest ratings they want on Thursdays, so they want all their best shows on Thursdays. Anyway, even when I was a kid, it was like, you know, Cheers was on Thursdays. You know, Thursdays has always been night for the best shows. So I like Thursdays.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see this is you all right. Thursdays are described as individuals who aspire to the weekend but maintain a humble demeanor. They often carry stress visibly true, Oh, but use it to their advantage by keeping interactions concise and impactful. While they enjoy socializing and lifting the mood at gatherings. True. They prefer early nights true, and are known for their power prowess in small talk.
Speaker 4: I am pretty good at small talk.
Speaker 1: Great, I don't know what prowess threw me off. Thursdays appreciate creativity and have a knack for recognized and cultivating good ideas. Recognizing and cultivating good ideas, that's your job, job.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's interesting. Wow, what's your favorite day?
Speaker 4: Well, what's yours?
Speaker 1: My Monday?
Speaker 3: Okay, we but you said that before Monday.
Speaker 1: That's the tone, it's the beginning. It's like January to.
Speaker 3: Me, okay.
Speaker 2: People who identify with Monday are smart, structured, and organized, often serving as the planner in their excuse me, often serving as the planner in their household. They meticulously plan events, organized group activities, and prefer strict schedules. They are reliable friends who rarely cancel plans and feel terar if they do.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much me. Yeah, except for I would say I'm like my household planner, although I.
Speaker 3: Try to be family me.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think of a planner scheduled my family meeting plan such a Monday?
Speaker 3: So much?
Speaker 4: This is one of those things where all of the we can all identify with all of these.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like I don't identify with Monday.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, okay, what's yours?
Speaker 3: I think Saturday? Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh good one? Actually, great one? Okay. Saturday's prioritize leisure and relaxation, eagerly anticipating their next vacation. They are passionate about their hobbies, treating them with dedication. Act into a jump a kid.
Speaker 4: I love how you read.
Speaker 3: Through it.
Speaker 1: Don't even get me started, honest. De Ramone Brad Pitt's girl run. I can never say I is a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's twenty twenty two, they moved in together.
Speaker 1: I say it's I'm sure.
Speaker 6: I think it's yez demon And I've always say I can akin to a job, whether it's knitting, driving aimlessly, or cooking elaborate meals.
Speaker 1: Saturday's cherish their personal time, often waking up early even on days off to make the most of their day. They excel at unwinding, adaptly, taking long naps, taking maps, watching sitcom reruns, or scrolling through parks strolling sorry, wow, strolling through parks. They value quality time with others, striving to offer their best selves and make their company feel appreciated. That's so you earning them the reputation of being a ray of sunshine.
Speaker 3: Wow, there were some the only think early.
Speaker 2: Elaborate meals so much ordering elaborate meals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, same thing.
Speaker 3: That's so fascinating.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean I think it's pretty on the money.
Speaker 3: Oh, I quite enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: I quite enjoyed that too. Let's say our least favorite day, or maybe we're done with this.
Speaker 2: After you were trying to read that, I think actually it's time to go.
Speaker 3: It is time to go to an.
Speaker 1: Email because we have so many coming to you soon.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: On Thursday, we have a Dear Bonia episode, which you know, this is different than ask Bonia.
Speaker 3: This is dear Bonia.
Speaker 2: Yes, so these are more insightful, deeper question.
Speaker 3: Long form questions.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you know we didn't get to what we'll save it?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 5: Sam?
Speaker 1: Put the Love Island questionnaire that they ask the people who are applying for the show. Okay, actually, don't even to put it in here.
Speaker 3: I see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I thought it would be so fun for us to ask each other those questions. Maybe no, no, no, it's time to wrap.
Speaker 3: I'll ask you one.
Speaker 1: It's not a quick thing to shove at the end of a podcast.
Speaker 2: This is like, what is one thing your ex wanted to miss about you?
Speaker 1: Mhmm, wow, by my gorgeousness?
Speaker 3: He wouldn't miss it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like I'm so gorgeous it like hurt his eyes?
Speaker 3: Oh he like would he would? He? He wouldn't missing your beauty?
Speaker 4: Correct, because it's like blind It's like distracting my friend.
Speaker 3: I'm not expecting that about you.
Speaker 2: Probably just like me not answering my phone and stuff being neglectible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Robert, Robert was a good man.
Speaker 1: He is a great man. He is a great man.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, well that'll do it, but we will be back Thursday. So tighten your breeches and stay stay on the ride.
Speaker 4: What does that mean expression you're picked up? When you were down there?
Speaker 1: Was it? In Louisiana Or was it
Speaker 2: Okay we love you so much topic, good week, Bye bye,