Speaker 1: It's nine O gene Elengie with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling.
Speaker 2: Are you okay?
Speaker 1: I'm excited. I'm so happy Brandon and Kelly belong together and it's.
Speaker 2: Taken forever, forever like this episode.
Speaker 3: I have some real timeline issues with this episode too. Yeah, we can get into that.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. I want to hear all your problems because I feel so happy right now, but.
Speaker 3: Some of it might be me. I don't know. I look at you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let's do it, because we're talking about Season seven, episode twenty five, Heaven sent aired April ninth, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Synopsis. Brandon's friend from Texas is in town to promote her book about angels, but ends up playing Cupid for Kelly. Valerie's career as a Hollywood manager is cut short when Rob's movie gets panned by critics. David is feeling lovey dovey, Claire is feeling cranky, and Steve is feeling nagged. Meanwhile, Tracy's time with Brandon is almost up after he and Kelly Sharon moment made in rom com Heaven.
Speaker 1: Directed by Auntson Williams. You guys pots. He directed this one. Yeah, written by Larry Mullen and Phil Sabbath.
Speaker 2: Okay, pretty good for two boys. Actually, can we start with the end?
Speaker 3: Is that just rude?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: We just got to see Jenny watching the end live and the end makes it like the end was pretty great.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, first of all, where's Tracy. Where's Maya? The angel lady that's making this.
Speaker 3: Show Alley in Town? Maya had to leave town. They say that she's got called back to New York for an important meeting.
Speaker 1: I hate that because I love her. I love her character. I want her to be on the show all the time.
Speaker 2: So I got to say, when I first start watching the episode, I was like, wait, did miss something?
Speaker 1: I know? So I was like, wait are they Yeah? And I thought, oh, is he gonna have an another like love interest? Is she get back to just she just but was just there.
Speaker 2: There was no mention previously that she was coming to town. I mean, I know, I know it's nine or two and now, but the way she just appeared and then at the end she's gone and disappeared and made me think she's an angel.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think you're right.
Speaker 2: I mean not really, but was that the intention like a little like week wink it was.
Speaker 1: She was heaven sent.
Speaker 3: They definitely made her more about you, Jenny, like meaning uh they in looking back at that episode, they're really like highlighting how much he was talking about you. There they kind of squashed their sort of chemistry and romance like that just went oblivion.
Speaker 1: It's not like were they ever romantic.
Speaker 3: They were they almost kissed or they yeah, they were.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're just friends.
Speaker 3: Like there was a thing, you guys, there was there was at the bus. I think a lot thruffle.
Speaker 1: Though there's always a thing with any woman that Brandon ever meets. There's always like our big.
Speaker 2: Of course, right, it's those eyes.
Speaker 3: Tracy is just bitter party of.
Speaker 1: Whoa bless her sweet little heart. I think she just needs to have a cigarette break personally, I just wanted to go and relax and to have a smoke or something, whatever it takes, because she's so uptight.
Speaker 3: Her hair is great though, she's a cute girl, but she has really gotten just.
Speaker 2: Two how she I know, which means it's time to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So woo wait, going back to Maya, So Brandon is Maya's gart quote unquote Guardian angel and Maya is Kelly's quote unquote gardian.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't get that, but good toy, Great, that's what I think.
Speaker 2: Good look at you with the brains today. I feel like Kelly just like moves into uh classa Walsh for this episode.
Speaker 3: I love that they like call it new age when now it's like it's just everything we do every day. It's like meditate, like yeah, positive thin, talk.
Speaker 1: To your angels. Yeah wait, but why was Tracy so antiatt She's from California, she's from isn't she from central California? No?
Speaker 2: Where is she from?
Speaker 1: Is she her ranch or whatever?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just don't think it mattered. If Maya was like curing cancer, she was gonna be mad, like she is just mad that Maya likes you.
Speaker 2: It was too much though. They went too much with.
Speaker 1: Her character with my wait with Tracy, Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: It's it's like what the difference? We know what's coming, but it's like she doesn't as we so like get crazy.
Speaker 3: Like be happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah I couldn't. If I was Brandon, I'd be like, look, you are a downer. I need to be away from you.
Speaker 3: Twenty two years old, like I forget it's actually nazes. How you guys do not act twenty two And.
Speaker 2: Speaking of babies, did you see one? Nope? But I just can't stop looking there. I know I have to, like I have to look at your belly even though it's Wait, but.
Speaker 1: Let's figure it out. Because this was aired in April ninety seven, so that means when did we film it, like two months prior?
Speaker 2: Well, I always think there's six months prior, but you always say two months.
Speaker 3: I think it's not six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like we were much closer to it. Yeah. Yeah, it feels longer to you, but I get it. But I think it'd probably be at least month and I have to Yeah, so February, even if you have a baby in the end of June, when do you start showing you know, I don't do that.
Speaker 3: February, March, April, May, June. Right now, you're about three or.
Speaker 2: Four months, Nicle Bell. It was your first, so probably not showing a lot yet with the first.
Speaker 1: True, well, I did actually flow up full of pretty soon. You will see all the parts on my face, like spreading and getting.
Speaker 2: She was beautiful. Don't understand that. Wait, you're starting with the big bag, so already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there was like the one like ditsy floral dress, baby doll dress, always holding something in front of my stomach.
Speaker 2: With that one, from now on you will always see your holding something in front of her stomach.
Speaker 1: But it's fun. It's the Bob.
Speaker 3: We should make it a drinking game, like anytime Bob.
Speaker 1: We called it Bob. I remember Jason called it Bob. Jason and I were was like, what are we gonna do about Bob? And because we just would forget about it and then be all like, oh, wait, there's a bulge under in the front of you. We need to figure out not show that. Yeah, so we'll start we'll start noticing her more and more or him.
Speaker 3: Shall we get into my timeline issues or my uh reporters don't act like that?
Speaker 1: Rand Okay, wait, let's go timeline first, because that's okay, that sounds terrible.
Speaker 3: Am I to understand that Smith Jared whatever his name is, Rob.
Speaker 2: The Star Rob Andrews literally got a script.
Speaker 3: They changed the script. He made the movie, and two weeks later it's out like what movie are we premiering?
Speaker 1: Oh, because that's not the one that he already made.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought but Amy saying it's not it's the one.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. I'm so confused because he's already signed on for another movie. So is this his first movie or is this that movie that that Valerie got paid the ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's the O G one right, it's I think it's.
Speaker 1: The second one because they already did like those a premiere premiere.
Speaker 2: That's what I st The other one, man.
Speaker 3: I feel like we're to believe. And let me tell you back in nineteen ninety seven, I did that. He got a script, changed the script, filmed the movie, and it came out two weeks later, also premiere at the will Turn. I've got some issues when there weren't really premieres at the will Turned.
Speaker 1: The music venue.
Speaker 3: I've never had a movie screen go up there that I know of.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Okay, So, but I just want to get maybe val could be my manager, because she's making it happen for him, like he's getting him all the big movies.
Speaker 3: He's the manager. I mean, it's also why.
Speaker 1: Would he say you could be my manager? She has no idea how to be a manager.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Well, good news is it's.
Speaker 3: Over and no actor. Let me ask you to actors, if your performance got praised, even if they said the movie was a stinker, would you quit Hollywood?
Speaker 1: No, I'd be stoked. No, would you No, You'd be happy that you got good reviews.
Speaker 2: Right, what's he going to do? Now?
Speaker 1: He's gonna be chairs with her? Some wood in the in the woods sex.
Speaker 3: Every ass Valerie? Would you love if I was a carpenter and I was thinking to myself, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of love you a lot more.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, like, yeah, I sure would.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about her kissing him in this episode.
Speaker 1: Wait the goodbye kiss?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, all the kiss the kisses from the first scene that they kiss. Is it me? Or did I see her do some tricky kissing hack that I've never seen before where she opened her mouth but then closed it when she got to her lip his lips, so it looked like she was engaging in open mouth kissing, but she was not. In the rest of the episode, every time she kissed him, she's turning in the air right now, you were saying, she.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh, oh, I'm gonna kiss you.
Speaker 2: She would open her mouth a little bit and close it, open a little bit and close it. And then she never opened her mouth when she touched his lips.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like there was they didn't enjoy the kisses.
Speaker 2: Maybe oh I saw him open his mouth the entire episode. She like did the fairy tale smooch.
Speaker 3: It is interesting you're bringing up the kisses because I definitely thought Jenny's kiss with Jason was way better than everyone else's kisses in the whole episode.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, yeah, John and David had a pretty good one.
Speaker 1: Yes, but it's only that way because you've been waiting for Kelly and Brandon to kiss. So maybe so you were just like all in.
Speaker 2: But it's real, is what she's also saying. Real as a Kelly and Brandon kissing. It's real and passionate. I don't know foul and him kissing, I thought, I don't know. I think I keep telling you guys, there was something there that didn't Well.
Speaker 1: Maybe also she knows that this is his last episode, right, It's like she knows.
Speaker 2: I think she like working with him or didn't have chemistry or something.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, why do we get rid of him so quick? And have you ever been sad and lean against a door. No one does that. I feel like no one does that.
Speaker 2: Maybe in a TV movie I might have done it once and then slouched to the ground and cried.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they always make you do that lean against the door move.
Speaker 3: It's so weird. It's like, I mean, I've cried, and like you just get in your bed and cry, like you don't like lean against the door?
Speaker 1: Life never so true, so true.
Speaker 2: But we have good lighting and Cameron, you do.
Speaker 3: Truth the lighting.
Speaker 1: Hey h.
Speaker 4: Jenna Ashkwitz and Kevin McHale hosts up and that's what you really miss podcasts.
Speaker 5: You joined us as we relive the magic of McKinley High by watching all six seasons of Glee, and now we're keeping the music going.
Speaker 4: But this time we're stepping outside the choir room and diving into some of the most iconic musicals.
Speaker 5: Ever think Rocky, Horror Picture Show, Grease, Hairspray, West Side Story, Moulin Rouge, Wicked, and of course, high school musical.
Speaker 4: We'll also celebrate unforgettable musical TV projects like Smash Nashville, Crazy Ex Girlfriend, plus those surprise musical episodes of shows you already love, like Grey's Anatomie Riverdale and The Flash, And don't worry, We'll still have plenty of Glee sur prizes along the way.
Speaker 6: So if you're a fan of musicals on the big screen or on TV or anywhere in between, join us every week as we break down the songs, the stories, and the magic that made us fall in love with musicals in the first place.
Speaker 4: Listen to and That's What You Really Miss podcasts on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: Should we talk about the reporters.
Speaker 2: About the reporters than us, I think so.
Speaker 3: Because no reporter is going to ever be like, your movie sucked? What do you have to say about it? Like, I've been to some real duds, and we're still like, oh, it's great, it was great. It was great. Yeah. Oh, And they're like harassing him, your movies horrible? What do you think? And then he says something and they like actually, then that lady chimes in it was terrible.
Speaker 1: Wait, but maybe in the nineties it was more like that than nineties.
Speaker 2: You were there for it wasn't I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I think people were nicer in the nineties.
Speaker 2: You do, I think maybe, yeah, they weren't even as intrusive them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no reporter is going to be like, you'd be fired.
Speaker 2: Right, because keep in mind, like all the agencies and all the pr firms, they have other clients. So if you're a reporter working for a station, you're not gonna want to challenge that because no one will work with you again. And she'll be right. So you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: You're right. It was over dramatized.
Speaker 2: I felt I felt like she was like Larryer Phil's friend or something that wrote this, and so they gave her a lot of punch. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: People were real gussied up at that premiere too.
Speaker 1: Gussied Yeah, Val had a black dress but with like the shawl over her shoulders.
Speaker 2: Gussie's the lost word. I like that word. Actors were goods.
Speaker 3: I do think that was the Wiltern though those stairs come down. I feel like that was at the Wiltern. With those big stairs coming down, that makes me think that is the Wiltern. I'm trying to recomplish, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I want to see that again right now.
Speaker 3: And like, why would they show the outside of the Wiltern and then shoot it inside somewhere else.
Speaker 2: No, they wouldn't they must have. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, so well he's leaving. I just can you just be clear with me, Is this last episode he moves back to wherever he came from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gone and going to Sex and the City very soon. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh lucky hen lucky guy. Okay, yeah, I'm seeing that. You're right, that probably is the inside of the Wiltern. Oh, absolutely with that ceiling. Yeah. When's the last time you went to the Wiltern.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I was at the Wiltern. I'm picturing myself at the Wiltern pre pandemic. I went to see something there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I've been there for a live in music.
Speaker 3: It's music.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what was it.
Speaker 3: I think I was standing, which I don't care for.
Speaker 1: No, have you reached that point when you go see music you're a sitter now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm like, Amy, I see I I on that, Like, can I have a chair please? I went to this synchronized swimming thing the other night, which was great, by the way, Yeah right, not gonna lie, But had I had a chair, I would have been like. There was bleachers, but it was packed so packed I had to stand. Standing room only was.
Speaker 1: This for one of your nieces or something.
Speaker 3: It was. My friend was like, hey, I want to come to this synchronized swimming thing, and I was like, you said I was, I literally wrote back, I do.
Speaker 1: This is unusual. I don't I don't know who you're becoming amy who wouldn't go to that. I feel like I don't know you anymore, like Esther Williams, like it.
Speaker 3: Was it was kids. It was just wasn't my kids, but it was like kids from six to twenty. The month that creeped me out was the dads jumped in at one point, and I did not like that.
Speaker 2: Jumped in the water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there were pink tutu's. I did not care for that part. It made like a very professional performance, a little bit like ooh, yeah, the dads jumped in twice. I did not like that.
Speaker 1: They thought it would be funny.
Speaker 3: They definitely thought it would be funny, and it was. Some people thought it was funny. I just was like, oh no, amazing though they had lights and like effects and fog and like this. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I didn't even know that was a thing, Like it is synchronized swimming making a big comeback.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think it's like these kids, it's like their summer activity. There's a hundred of them, so them we're in junior Olympics. This is no joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's gotta be hard to do. First of all, just to wear that nose.
Speaker 3: Clip, Oh my gosh, I would be out at that.
Speaker 1: I could that, I'd be like, no, that was that.
Speaker 3: I thought about that and said that's a no for me.
Speaker 2: I couldn't wear myting on my You wouldn't want to wear the like swimon. You know, it stresses me out even putting my hair back, but having it in a swim bonnet, I would like, that'd be it.
Speaker 1: No, that's just wait, wait wait tour. That's just way too much.
Speaker 2: This not this.
Speaker 1: One time. I don't even remember where we were when this happened, but it happened on a number of occasions where you were like, oh, whoa, I am seeing way too much of this. She's referring to me, I'm seeing way too much of this and not enough of this, meaning I don't want to see so much of your face.
Speaker 3: It eve a nice face.
Speaker 1: Now I'm always like, oh my god, I gotta put my hair down. I gotta solve in it. There's too much face.
Speaker 2: That is not how it went. That's it, don't I always tell you I'm seeing too much much of this, and you tell me you're seeing too much of this.
Speaker 1: Wait, no, that's it. That's it. I say, oh, I'm seeing too much of this, too.
Speaker 2: Much of her teeth, And she says she's seeing too much in my face.
Speaker 1: Oh god, the true friends can be like, your teeth are way too big for me right now.
Speaker 2: You can't handle it too much? Oh god.
Speaker 1: Fuck. Anyway, back to the show, we.
Speaker 3: Talk about Claire and Steve.
Speaker 1: I just want to cut to her hair at the end.
Speaker 3: It was sassing it up. I did not lie. I did not love that black dress though, the one that Steve was all giddy about.
Speaker 2: I was like her hair stressed me out of them?
Speaker 1: Was that like a did she was that a wig? Did she?
Speaker 2: What happened? That was like a finger in the socket moment?
Speaker 3: Her hair was fine for me, It was the It was the attitude.
Speaker 2: Oh, I couldn't see past the hair. I didn't even see that.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what they said. But did they kiss?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Yes, they have that romantic kiss with the flowers guys. They have nothing to do with those two people other than have them fight in every episode. It is actually ridiculous. And her blaming him for her computer problem was so dumb. And then he stayed a Hawaii to fix the computer, which also well.
Speaker 1: He couldn't have figured that out. But what would that happen back then when you had those big things, the box, the gigabytes, whatever that thing is, and you put liquid in it, would it actually smoke like that?
Speaker 2: I don't think so No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've dropped my phone in a toilet. Has nobody done that?
Speaker 1: I've done that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody's done that. Yeah, I poured a potty I had to reach in a soa.
Speaker 1: I'm sick of him. I'm sorry, I'm sick of it. Wait but okay, so you're sick of them? How much more is.
Speaker 3: There just till the end of the season?
Speaker 1: So how much more is the episode? We on?
Speaker 2: Episode?
Speaker 3: We got seven more?
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, there will be through season seven?
Speaker 2: Would you say ten more with Claire?
Speaker 3: Seven seven?
Speaker 2: I think you said seven more episodes? Ten more with Claire.
Speaker 3: I get why she left because she's like, I'm not doing anything right.
Speaker 2: If you're not going to write anything for me.
Speaker 3: I'm just annoying. And I don't know why they're not writing anything. Maybe they just cannot think of it. I don't know, seven years of a show, it might get hard.
Speaker 1: Could you, yeah, could you think of something for Claire and Steve to do? As a writer, what would you have them do?
Speaker 2: I feel like their blockage is not Claire, it's Steve. Okay, why because I think, in their opinion, not that. Wait, I got to tread Light Layer. I don't know. As a romantic lead. Steve has been not written as that for seven seasons, and when he does have his moments, I don't know, it's kind of one note a little bit. So perhaps they're not sure what to do in a romantic schitution.
Speaker 3: It would have gone harder on them living together trying that mane.
Speaker 1: That would have been fun to see anything, that would have been.
Speaker 2: Something that would have been cute, like odd couple. But then they would have beat that over the head, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would have been fighting and making up and fighting and making up.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I find them so irritating when they're just giving you two more to do. I mean, it's far fetched. And crazy like hostage and you know, drug addict and kidnapped and I adopted a kid for two days and all that. But at least it's something.
Speaker 2: Because that was the thing the nineties, women in peril, like it was never men in peril.
Speaker 3: I just also think, look, not to be an ass. They're going to give you two the storyline. She's down further right, literally, think about it. It's you two. Tiffany's going to get the better storyline than Kathleen. So they're just out. They don't have anything.
Speaker 1: But who's been there longer, the character of Claire or the character of val.
Speaker 2: Ooh good question.
Speaker 3: No, let's see.
Speaker 2: I think I think Claire Claire.
Speaker 3: I think too, because she was there when Brenda was there freshman year of college.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, maybe not then yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember she was in high school and she loved right right.
Speaker 1: But they've given Claire good fun things to do with her mom with the prince, not her mom.
Speaker 3: Her mom is not not with.
Speaker 1: Us, no I know, but like with the loss of her mom. Oh sorry, seeing her character deal with all that stuff.
Speaker 3: She was kind of more fun when she was nuts.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, when she was like yeah, yeah, it psycho Claire I like that.
Speaker 2: Part, but I feel like they're hitting a wall with Valerie too a little bit.
Speaker 3: It's like repetitive, repetitive, right day, three weeks right.
Speaker 2: I don't know, sorry to say right for some fresh blood Kelly and Brandon. That's the first Blood. But it's been so long that it's like it feels like the first time again.
Speaker 1: She feels like the first Isn't that a song like the very first? Sorry, guys, that was really bad on your ears. I apologize to the world.
Speaker 2: Okay, should we get David and Donna?
Speaker 1: And David is really trying to surprise Donna.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like this because it shows, you know, a young boys like realization that hey, I can do more in this relationship, like I need to show up, which is him maturing. I think it's cool to see.
Speaker 2: You're right And I couldn't figure out. I was like, did I miss it? Isn't their anniversary? What is it? That was really cute the first time he told her he loved her. It's the anniversary of that.
Speaker 3: The whole thing was quite cute. Yeah, although he was very rude to Nat with his bad and also, wow, he got so worked up.
Speaker 1: I was like, why are you breathing so deeply. It's just a hamburger.
Speaker 2: But they did that on purpose, so we would think like, oh, is he getting mentally unstable again? Right at that moment where she's like, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like okay, So we're seeing that this is this is David healthy mentally. Well so is he just the guy that can't handle stress ever? Like whether he's on the drugs or not on the drugs, this is just his personality, like he something an obstacle and he just kind of full blown panics.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. He gets kind of spicy when he's just trying to learn how to saute something.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Good question.
Speaker 1: Wait, but where did he I was I was walking with my computer and something fell. But I didn't see the dinner. So he had you come to the peapad.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I tried to take pictures but I didn't get that out. Like that was so cute, the lit peach and then the dinner out.
Speaker 1: Oh and he prepared the food?
Speaker 2: Would he prepare a cornish game pen stuffed with uh rice and mushrooms? You remember this long grain rice and mushrooms. You know I like food, and so of course I remembered this dealel and vegetables on the side and scalloped potatoes.
Speaker 1: Did you eat it?
Speaker 2: Probably not?
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 2: I was disappointed that it was in the peepad though, I was like, where'd you want it?
Speaker 1: On the beach with some twinkle lights?
Speaker 2: And now you got to wait to the proposal for that?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, and that's it. That's I mean, so we're at some point between in the next seven episodes, Tracy's going to Oh sorry, sorry, You're going to lose that. That's going to be a big deal. I think that's at the end though, isn't it. But Tracy's leaving, yeah, and Claire's leaving. So two major players are gonna be leaving. What will happen? Who fills the I guess I should just like take it one step at a time. I'm getting in over my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think this is how the writers felt when they were like, wait, what are we gonna do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do. Oh no, you guys.
Speaker 1: You know it's got to be hard to run a show for seven seasons now and come up with fresh ideas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's like talking about life, Like imagine this is real life, and like, let's say seven years have gone by like things still happen to us. Yep, you know, life keeps on going. So to run out of storylines for characters that are like real life characters now, like we know them really well, the public knows them, Like, I think that's odd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, as I was just thinking, like if I was in that writer's room, like I would have like journey maps for each of the characters and just take it from there instead of coming up with like weird things for them to do out of nowhere, but really take a look at, like what's the actual evolution of a person's life at this stage.
Speaker 2: That's that's more interesting, And I'm pretty sure that never happened.
Speaker 1: Wait, Lorangel said, Tracy is in the next episode and then she's back. Okay, so the next episode is apparently Tracy's last episode, and then she's back for the first two episodes of season eight.
Speaker 2: This I knew, she goes, Yeah, she's in Hawaii with us.
Speaker 3: I forgot this completely.
Speaker 1: She got my ticket to Hawaii, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had it to do over again. Weren't fun to be in Hawaii together? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'd like that.
Speaker 2: What was the Brady Bunch one?
Speaker 1: Oh with a tiki doll?
Speaker 3: Price surfing.
Speaker 1: Can Amy, can you make the sound effect whenever they saw the tiki doll or the spider?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I cannot, But I do know what you're talking about. Like it's like foreshadowing. Oh, Greg's gonna crash on his surfboard.
Speaker 1: Now, Amy, don't get us started. I feel like we could just talk about the Brady Bunch so much more excitedly than this episode of the ha Why episode The Brady Bunch with everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys, so we're gonna leave you on this. This episode ends with what we've all wanted forever, Brandon and Kelly kissing, but then they part, he says sorry, they walk away. He looks back.
Speaker 1: She looked back?
Speaker 4: She did?
Speaker 1: I thought, so?
Speaker 2: You sure? I think they just didn't look back at the same time. Is this correct?
Speaker 1: You know that always happens. They show one looking back and then the other looks back looks away. Oh okay, I'm seeing David in his cute little outfit. Now, wow, he really did do it up with a lady for.
Speaker 3: The point with the umbrella too.
Speaker 2: Would that being called a dinner jacket, the white one that's not a tux?
Speaker 3: I thought he was wearing a tux.
Speaker 2: I thought they used to call it a dinner jacket if it was a white tuxwe.
Speaker 3: This is a great question because he was wearing a bow tie though, right felt like a tux chasin's.
Speaker 1: I think that's something that people at chasins would wear when they like.
Speaker 2: Serve you, serve you. Yeah, so I just looked up and a dinner jacket is another way of saying a tuxedo jacket formal evening jacket.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm watching the Kelly Brannon scene again, so I can see if they.
Speaker 2: If I want to know, if you want if you look back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gives her his jacket. It's such a sweetheart. It's happening that I can't watch it.
Speaker 3: Cute. That whole thing was super cute. And you look back and then he looks back, and.
Speaker 2: So she does look back. Do you look back?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she looked back. Think before he looked back.
Speaker 1: They part ways. Wait, they pause. She looks back, Okay, turns he looks back. Yep, turns just.
Speaker 2: Not the same.
Speaker 3: Ada.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna keep this John Hughes moment going for a little longer.
Speaker 1: Well, what did what do you guys give this episode? If you had to rate it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you guys, we're gonna have to give two ratings because we're going I could do it minus that scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with the scene ten, without the scene eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess it was. I feel like it was a ten. But well, I gotta say, if like I was home in the middle of America or maybe even somewhere in Denmark watching those I don't know, and they were having a movie premiere, I would be so like, Wow, this is so cool.
Speaker 3: It's not a bad episode at all. Maybe it's an eight point five and a ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say eight and then ten for the kiss.
Speaker 1: So Donna, you're getting ramped up, you're getting ready, Oh like you're falling.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to talk about it. Why, oh no, Because once it's gone, it's gone. I'll feel sad.
Speaker 1: You'll feel sad when Donna loses her.
Speaker 2: Be kind of yeah, like a big part of her identity. I'm happy for her and she's in love.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well, at least she gives it up to the person that they end up marrying, because that is not usually.
Speaker 2: The case, is true? Sadly, are you really going to move to New York. No, I don't think, so, Kelly says.
Speaker 1: I think she's just throwing spaghetti at the wall, trying to figure out what the heck she should do with her life at this point, because she really has no life. What is she doing? Nothing?
Speaker 2: She's gonna get her masters in psychology.
Speaker 1: But I don't understand how we go. We wait for this long, for this whole Brandon Kelly moment, and then now I just flash forward to she's with the lawyer with Matt Derning and turning at law Like, when does that happen?
Speaker 2: Well? I just slash forward and Noah's coming on the show next season. So Donna is going to be with him, not David what right after she gives it up? No, Valerie's going to be with him? First with date with Noah? Huh? So confused.
Speaker 1: It's so there's so many Swiss and turns still to be had in season eight, nine and ten.
Speaker 2: Janet's coming season eight.
Speaker 1: Oh I hope, so I think so?
Speaker 2: Well, little paper action.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, Okay, Well, there's still so many fun things coming. You'll see. You'll see, guys. What's the next episode right, Season seven, episode twenty six, which is next week? People, the long, goodbye long Please? Is that not? Please? Don't let that be about.
Speaker 2: Tracy, you know it is it is.
Speaker 1: I just guessed, well.
Speaker 2: You just kissed him, so he's gonna break up with her next week?
Speaker 1: Oh? Why does it be a long goodbye? I know?
Speaker 2: I don't want to Just back a bag and let's go hit the road track.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, everybody, Uh, that's it. Do your homework watch next week's episode. Love You by