Speaker 1: Are we rolling?
Speaker 2: We are rolling?
Speaker 1: Hello Andrew rolling rolling. It's June bro rolling, prices are rolling.
Speaker 2: That's the Walmart commercial rollbacks, rollbacks.
Speaker 1: Can I just make sure it's nineties? That's nineties, right?
Speaker 2: It is the smiley face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember the little the Walmart smiley face on the bag. Yeah, that was a better time.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a better time at Walmart.
Speaker 2: Better time at the Walmart.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome, Hi.
Speaker 3: Your nothing? Okay?
Speaker 1: I am going to the orthopedis next week for it. Okay, what I should not be having arm pain for two months?
Speaker 2: Your we I.
Speaker 1: If it's something, will you like? I just want some kind of a deal from you.
Speaker 2: They're going to say sore arm pain. But the way they're going to do it is be like, here's a Fema tima W two seven a spring.
Speaker 1: So then what do I g a arm paint? What do I get for it?
Speaker 2: Bio freeze?
Speaker 1: No? No, I want you to like say, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Please. If he's giving you bio freeze, you owe me an apology for running this for two months. This bit.
Speaker 1: No, I've been using the salampos and everything doesn't.
Speaker 2: Do anything, doesn't do anything? Oh I know that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're the ones that make it.
Speaker 2: Wait, what is the company though, Sammy to.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's something like that. They said it confidently, so I was going with you something like that. Hey, this is a serial Killer's podcast where we eat cereal and we tell you all about it. Tell y'all, I'm very excited for today because I'm gonna be honest with you. I didn't even know it was here. I had no idea. Our friend Matt was at the supermarket. He sent me a pictures like, Bro, you have this. I'm like, no, it look it almost looks foreign.
Speaker 2: Did you know there's also another Cheerios protein plavor we haven't tried.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me hear it's a straw. It's a berry, the berry one.
Speaker 2: No. I know this because my mom showed me the box and then I went to serial killerspc dot com just to double check, and it wasn't there.
Speaker 1: I bet we've done it.
Speaker 2: I bet you we haven't.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna text my mother now, Okay, Mom, we've done them because there were two of them and then now there's three of them, right, and we've done them. Well, all right, I'll look it up right now and if it's not here, then guess who messed up.
Speaker 2: There's three and I know we did three, but my mom is saying that there's a fourth one really and she got at the store and then I looked at the website and it wasn't there. Why are you typing it that way? Just go to search series. I am what you're not. You don't have to do that. Yeah, you don't have to do that.
Speaker 1: I know how to use a great cookies and cream protein, strawberry cheerios protein. We've done it.
Speaker 2: There's three of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we did the other one too.
Speaker 2: No, there are four.
Speaker 1: You just said there's three.
Speaker 2: No, there's three that we did. But there's four, and that's the one my mom has that I'm saying that she got and I checked and we didn't do it yet.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: That's why I'm asking.
Speaker 1: I think we should fight. Oh. All I have to do is stop stop anyway? You side? You sidetracked me?
Speaker 2: Amusing this is the lawsuit.
Speaker 1: That's right. We have audio and video? Hr do we have that here?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Listen, so I didn't I did. I don't remember this from the two thousands. This is a two thousands favorite. Maybe you remember it because this was your era, it was my era, you know. I don't remember this, And again it looks like it's from some other country. Look, Cookie Chris, Double Chocolate. Oh what do you make a face like that?
Speaker 2: I don't remember that. It's just my face. I don't remember this series.
Speaker 1: I don't either. I remember Cookie cris I think Cookie I think Cookie Cop was on the original one. You remember Cookie Cop, Yeah, of course. And the and the.
Speaker 2: Burglar, Yeah, and the burger Burglar burglar. Yeah. Oh that was a what what a series that was?
Speaker 1: Right? You know what we first of all, if you go way back to Cookie Crisp Original, that we we've done. I did the whole history of all the mascots.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: You don't remember, yeah, the great taste of double chocolate, chip cookies and milk.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 1: I honestly, this is a surprise to me. Thank you, Thank you. Matt Nelson. You demand, mmm, yeah, you know what it smells like, but it really can't. No, it smells like cocoa pebbles. But it can't because.
Speaker 2: Different company, right, well companies Coco pebbles, Coco pebbles is Jenna is a posts very good?
Speaker 1: You had to look at this to see what this was, to make sure it wasn't the same thing anyway, Andrew, would you like to use one percent milk or two percent milk? Now we're gonna go too because it's open. Great, thanks for the option. I have cucumbers for you as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I bring them in. Don't don't let me forget. I don't want them sitting here the whole week. I mean week, what days?
Speaker 2: Today it's Monday, but when it's airing is some month?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, General Mills put it back out by popular demand, is what it says. Did you demand it? No?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Okay.
Speaker 1: Wine smells very cocoi looks like cookie crisp. Is just brown cookie crisp.
Speaker 2: It's just cookie crisp.
Speaker 1: I know. It just tastes like regular cookie crust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe just just a tad more chocolate.
Speaker 2: I don't know where that is.
Speaker 1: I think it's more color than anything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just made the chocolate pieces look a little darker. That's it.
Speaker 1: And you know what, there's a little bit more chocolate labor, just a bit.
Speaker 2: I could not tell. Yeah, this was a blind taste test. I would not be I would.
Speaker 1: I would I'd be able to pick it out, no doubt. Okay, there's definitely a come on dude. I mean, you're not the kind of story that I am.
Speaker 2: You're not come on dude, me you come on, dude. I'm just saying if this was a blind tastest, you'd be like, oh, it's this one, and then you'd be wrong, and then you'd be like, oh, no, it's my Planter's for siitis. That's why I'm a little foggy.
Speaker 1: You're a jerk, and I'm giving it four balls. I like it.
Speaker 2: I give it four balls too because I like cookie crisp and that's what this is. That's it. There is no double chocolate. I was expecting a little more chocolate.
Speaker 1: Do you remember who are originally made cookie crisp? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who wouldn't h Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who? Ralston's Wow. I mean actually it's for Allston Purina. But yeah, shut up. Where the hell did you get that from?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Sometimes I'm mis savonn.
Speaker 1: You pulled that hard out of your ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and guess what it worked?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Are you surprised?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Surprised you? You should have seen your face?
Speaker 2: I like these I should have had you bet money like you usually do. I'll give you six thousand dollars if you get this one.
Speaker 1: I probably would have.
Speaker 2: When would you give me my succe house? You owe me like twenty dollars already, you just lost it.
Speaker 1: I don't owe you anything as you do. You owe me your life for this podcast.
Speaker 2: You owe me your life for this podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey, cutting, it's fifty to fifty, bro, So how do I owe you anything if it's fifty fifty? It's fifty one forty nine? I win?
Speaker 2: Who said it was fifty one?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: I do more?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Move on to the next cereal?
Speaker 2: Okay, Carrie, that's what I do.
Speaker 1: I do. I would like to see what this podcast would look like if I left it all up to you.
Speaker 2: Oh see, Donna was wrong.
Speaker 1: I know Donna was wrong. I know my cereal. I love you, Donna.
Speaker 2: Don't disrespect my mother.
Speaker 1: I love Donna.
Speaker 2: Cheerios, oat crunch oats and honey.
Speaker 1: She thought that was it's not protein. Why she gotta do me like that?
Speaker 2: Oh? She was very excited because they were a dollar seventy seven in cho.
Speaker 1: Oh oh my god, all the dollars seventy seven. That's insane. She was so happy. By the time this airs, it won't be anymore. But that's a crazy price. Cereals that are usually five ninety nine, six ninety nine A box on sale for a dollar seventy seven is bananas. Yeah, stock up and say yes, yeah, all right, Andrew, let's back down the sugar just to Tad, shall we let's clear those pallets. This is another cereal. It came in the box with the cookie crisp from our friend Matt. Thank you, Matt.
Speaker 2: Thanks Matt.
Speaker 1: You're a great dude. Man. Don't put that there because I need to write it up and everything, you know.
Speaker 2: I need to write it up. I need to transcribe it.
Speaker 1: What are we gonna call this episode? Well, we'll see. As we go along, we'll probably find something. You'll find a good quote. I don't know what our family is, but these are just plain old corn flakes.
Speaker 2: What is this brand?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Our family?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Look dedicated to deepening the bond between dads and daughters.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is my cereals for me because father, that's right for every father up there. Go to our family cares because they care about the bond between.
Speaker 2: Their dads and daughters. You can't eat the cereal because you don't buy apple sauce for your kids. That's right, you've never changed the diaper. No, you don't have adult babies.
Speaker 1: I hope one day you'll see. One day, I hope, yeah, you'll see. Tell me the story about our family. I've never heard of this before.
Speaker 2: West Michigan nonprofit Daddy Daughter Time helps local dads be more intentionally active in their young daughters' lives. Daddy Daughter Time is a parenting resource specifically designed to help deepen the important relationship between fathers and daughters.
Speaker 1: I remember Hm dagging Cooper and Ashley to the Chilis because they had Daddy Daughter Princess night.
Speaker 2: Daddy Daughter Princes go there. I could tear up thinking about it right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, special dinner with pink tablecloths, balloon animals. It was really nice. I love daddy daughter stuff.
Speaker 2: Daddy, you'll never get it.
Speaker 1: You won't.
Speaker 2: You'll never get a kid. This cereal will be good for me, but you'll never understand the deep bond I have without families.
Speaker 1: Con flakes, you won't taste it in here.
Speaker 2: I will taste the ones that deepen Daddy Datta Time. You'll never get a kid. You never get it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, that Jackie understands it. You don't.
Speaker 2: How does Jackie get it?
Speaker 1: She's a daughter? What she understands the bond because she is a daughter.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry it took me a second to get there. I'm like it because she's a mom to Luna.
Speaker 1: But where is this from?
Speaker 2: Can you just tell me where?
Speaker 1: I like, what do you buy the stuff? I never heard of it before.
Speaker 2: The Spartan Ash company in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Speaker 1: Well, because I'm pretty sure that that mackets all his stuff in Pennsylvania, so it probably came from one of those homored supermarkets or just like a giant. I don't know what's giant.
Speaker 2: Our Familyfoods dot com. That's where you can find information.
Speaker 1: Cool. I mean, it smells like cornflakes. All corn flakes smell like corn.
Speaker 2: Flakes, but this one has a deeper bond.
Speaker 1: That's right. This one smells a little bit like daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's not in the sense that well, hm, let's try this.
Speaker 1: There's an interesting I don't want to say burnt flavor, but you know it tastes like frosted flakes without the frosting. It's really what I mean technically that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you chases like family values.
Speaker 1: It does just tastes like.
Speaker 2: Your daughter's first dance at a wedding.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't make me cry. This taste that daddy daughter dance.
Speaker 2: Daddy daughter dances. This taste I never had that.
Speaker 1: They never did that in school invited, No, I was, they never did that in school.
Speaker 2: Tastes like the first steps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, first words, first word, dad, Dad? I remember, this is bringing me back five boats.
Speaker 4: Based off family alone, just bringing me back, bringing me back to all those batteries.
Speaker 1: It really is. I'm gonna tear up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tear it up thinking about this.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm.
Speaker 2: It's not right, but it's okay.
Speaker 1: Remember the time when I put whip cream down Cooper Strotes, you threw up all over the place.
Speaker 2: And then you went viral and made some money.
Speaker 1: It made a couple of grand on YouTube. I remember these daddy daughter things. Now she won't go near whip cream because I've ruined it for her.
Speaker 2: Mmmm. That's four balls.
Speaker 1: No, I no, don't telling you what to do.
Speaker 2: I'm a father. I'm gonna rate this one a little higher.
Speaker 1: You are such a dick. I can't even curse. Now, that's not a curse. I think it is a dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, well, because your dad's name is that.
Speaker 1: That's right. I love Dick. What's up, Dick. He'll never know daddy daughter stuff ever. You know, I guess you will this guy for my whole life. My whole life, you're neavi getting. I truly, truly, truly hope that one day you have kids. I do too, I really do. Yeah, And I hope one's a girl because you will call me on that day when she's born and be like, Scott, I'm so sorry. I get it.
Speaker 2: Got all the times it made fun of you for pineapple sauce, and I get it changing diapers and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has to go home and got to be home for them.
Speaker 2: Got to be home to get your fourteen year old off the bus, No, for sure, because they can't walk off the bus.
Speaker 1: My fourteen year old doesn't take the bus. I pick her up. Wow, No one who got her working papers? Next week she's gonna work at shop, right, so exciting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder how long that's going to last.
Speaker 1: Well, she did tell me when the cereals come in, she's going to be in the back room and get it for her.
Speaker 2: She's one hundred percent getting fired.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, we're gonna take a quick break and we will be back right after this. She likes it. Oh, and we're back. What's going on? Peeps? Who are you talking to there on the phone?
Speaker 2: My mom?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Scott was right, and she said, please don't tell him.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, generally you should not challenge me on serial knowledge.
Speaker 2: Generally, general mills Y, look at you. You should go on the floor on Fox.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like that. I don't like that one.
Speaker 2: I love the floor. It's so bad, it's good. And do you know the film for a Week in Ireland?
Speaker 1: Is that the one with what's his name?
Speaker 2: That was hereb blow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you have a stupid category and it's like everything that you know about.
Speaker 1: It, that's one that you have to go on like a maze type thing that falls out, balls come down, none of that.
Speaker 2: That's actually none of that. Oh I've seen it though, you so just say I would know two thousands pop songs you have, you have cereal categories. The floor picks me and then I would challenge you on cereals and it's forty five seconds you'd fail back and forth, you would fail on it. No, because here's the stupid thing they put. It's just pictures, so it would be like blank puffs. You'd be like Coco and then it goes to the next one.
Speaker 1: There's so many puffs though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they show you the box.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like with the cocker bird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and honestly a lot of.
Speaker 1: Them, Sonny the gluger bird. Oh my god, I just said the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: Well, then you could be serious mascots and nobody would take you because you want to have a category that nobody wants to challenge you on, because if they do, and they have more boxes, you take over all their boxes.
Speaker 1: I don't know about this. I'm scared. Okay, you ready for the next one, Andrew more sugar. Don't throw it up there. It's carefully don't do that. Why do you do that? And why is there? Why is there toilet paper there? I don't know.
Speaker 2: But if it's so carefully curated, why did you put toilet paper there?
Speaker 1: Because I was showing somebody something about toilet paper.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, so you do know where it comes from?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I brought it in here, but I don't rewind sitting up there why is the toilet paper there? So here's another one of my Wegmans finds, Andrew, this is frosted fruit. Ohs.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 1: Wegmans is the supermarket that some states have and some don't. Okay, well, last one you ripped, No I didn't. This bag is very clear. If you didn't even critique me, this bag is very clear. The colors are quite dull, which means there's not a lot of food coloring in it, which is nice, which is good. Yeah, we're officials. Is there anything artificial in here? Naturally flavored with other natural flavors?
Speaker 2: Wait, Themans, that's like a family name. It is shut up. Yes, I just thought it was a fake name.
Speaker 1: No, I just saw a whole story about them, Like they still go visit all the stores and they make sure everything's all good.
Speaker 2: And they have trains.
Speaker 1: They do have trains.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my favorite part, the train. Yeah, but they only opened one up like when I was in my teen years, so we didn't really go there all the time.
Speaker 1: In Nueva Hercy, what in New Jersey are you doing to duel lingo? Again? A lingo? So it smells like fruit loops, It doesn't look quite like them. Because it is a dull color, but it smells it's over there.
Speaker 2: Bro yeah, bro, well, I mean you should learn what you put your learn about swoons.
Speaker 3: Very very.
Speaker 1: Oh right, wow, quite qunchy. This is a kind of cereal you need to let sit in the milk for a little bit. But the taste, the taste is there, and I love the fact that it's naturally flavored. We offer only products we love and we hope you'll love them too. Enjoy the Weagman's Family.
Speaker 2: I really like this.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it four bowls into spoon. The flavor is wonderful. It is right on there with fruit loops, and I feel better about.
Speaker 2: Eating it same. I'm going to give it five bowls.
Speaker 1: I may have it for breakfast tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I enjoy that. Good job. Well, natural flavors too, fruit juices?
Speaker 1: Is there any beat juice in there? For the red I'm not seeing that. That's why it's not that red. This is great.
Speaker 2: I enjoy that.
Speaker 1: Is it almost like a healthy no, because I'm sure there's like sugar as a second ingredient.
Speaker 2: Right, where would sugar.
Speaker 1: Be really bro ingredient? Yellow cornflour sugar? Right? But it has whole green stuff Mom always told me, if sugar is higher than the third ingredient, it's just not good to eat. And there's pretty much all cereals. Even the corn flakes was second ingredient sugar and they weren't even sweet.
Speaker 2: Should I look at that? Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Well that was great, Andrew, that was fun. This is a wonderful episode. Thank you for listening to Serial Killer. Yes, if you'd like to send us cereals that we haven't tried yet, head on over to serial KILLERSPC dot com. Fine, you can see our address there, but do me a favor. Hit us a quick DM on Instagram because sometimes we have them in the sack and they're just not posted yet. Like Matt had an entire shopping cart full and I had him down here already, so I stopped him just in the nick of time. Be aware, right, Follow us on Instagram at serial Killers PC. Hopefully we have a new bowl chat this week.
Speaker 2: We'll see that.
Speaker 1: Would be nice. I'll be do it from home, Okay, it'll be cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, thank you for listening. Until we see you again, say crunch Andrew unch no fun banter, Oh, banter banter, that's stupid.
Speaker 2: Banter banter. Banter dummy. Kay bye