Speaker 1: No willians the glass say kid, I'm a jit. I haven't made a pillow and the cast it won't fit. That's the only reason that you canna totally creasy little.
Speaker 2: Jump skis is the act somebody who I be?
Speaker 1: I'm on to the army. Miss someone got a little pleas of my aunts freeze and not is flopped and no reason sy I got money, but it's always see to.
Speaker 2: Hip hop needsy the Beasa swift girl is sick. And please believe that I'm a starter.
Speaker 3: We have damnj got ball.
Speaker 4: I'm all right hand, right hand, John, We are back. Who's excited to diagnose the culture? Get right up in there? Are we diagnosing the culture? Culture?
Speaker 3: So are we?
Speaker 5: Doctor?
Speaker 3: Should I call you doctor Farrel? Yes, you're gonna perform? Never mind, I want down that route.
Speaker 6: You please don't. It's too early, Too early, man, How are you feeling? I'm good man, good good week. Finally got some sun. It was kind of like rainy and cold last few days.
Speaker 4: Well it's brick today. But yeah, he's got sunny and cold.
Speaker 3: I'm cool with that. I can move with that. I'll take sunny cold.
Speaker 4: I ate solid food for the first time. Last night I felt really good. I feel much better. I got some sleep last night. Life feels a little bit normal.
Speaker 3: Now. Look at your duck dynasty coutour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which you know I thrifted this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when's the last time you took a ship?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Why do you keep starting episodes?
Speaker 5: Because I had this thought last night and today as well since I had doing that, since I had the stomach virus thing, I haven't taken it ship since one day.
Speaker 3: Because your bioles are completely I'm saying, I'm.
Speaker 7: Not how long does it take to like build back?
Speaker 3: Because I like another two days?
Speaker 5: What do you think? Jeez?
Speaker 7: Another two days spent a long time.
Speaker 5: I had that thought last night in bad I was wondering, so I just wanted to ask Rory. He would get weird if I taxed him that you was scared, So I figured I'd do it on the pod.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have a.
Speaker 4: Quick quick update from my mom for those that didn't listen to the last episode. My mother was not the most motherly during my sickness.
Speaker 3: Did she hear your rant? She did not?
Speaker 4: Okay, But Monday night, after things started adding up, we found out Julian had the same thing. Other people were hitting me that they were sick. Amara was projectile vomiting in the backseat. Started to think maybe I didn't have food poisoning, So I texted my mom at A fifty five, don't think I had food poisoning. Amar's thrown up, running poops. Julian, who works at our pod, had the exact same symptoms as me over the weekend. She replies an hour later, Oh, no, that poor little girl.
Speaker 5: Talk about me.
Speaker 3: Probably yeah, naturally, but still nothing for me.
Speaker 4: Still still nothing of Hey, don't think I had food poisoning, but it seems like everyone else no response except for that poor little girl. Tuesday two, eight pm. My car is fucking beautiful. Yeah, sometimes it has to go to family members. Sometimes you need to rejoice and celebrate when your family received the karma that they fucking deserved.
Speaker 5: She hit by another bicyclist by what, I got.
Speaker 4: Your bug throwing up diarrhea. My stomach hurts so much, I said, sorry, Lol, She said, I feel horrible. I said, I tried to tell you said yes, now, I know don't know how you even functioned. I can't even stand your karma.
Speaker 3: Look at your karma, Look at you.
Speaker 7: Mom said, you'll make her hang some Christmas tree ornaments.
Speaker 4: I waited two or three hours to give her my Instacart password so she could get some food delivered.
Speaker 3: But I let her wallow for a little bit. Yeah you can't stand Yeah, baked shake, got the shake some mo.
Speaker 4: Yeah that made me feel validated.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 3: That's how you get it.
Speaker 4: It's like certain things and when your therapist reveals it about your child and you're like, I knew I wasn't wrong. Yeah, that was like one of those moments for me. I think that's what actually like kind of cured me of that stomach bug. Yeah, it was all that guilt. I had to go to my mom.
Speaker 6: It was like when you got your cords cut. Remember that, Yeah, God type of feeling.
Speaker 4: Remember in a green mile, like when John Coffee can just like take shit out of people. I think the ghost of John took that disease out of me and then went right to my mom and said, now you know what it felt like when he was putting that tree up there? You go, poor little girl, Hey, what about the last five days I was reacting in front of you.
Speaker 3: You're the poor little girl. Now, Mom, look at you.
Speaker 4: You want some help?
Speaker 5: Mom?
Speaker 3: Throw up and ship yourself.
Speaker 4: Second updates from the last episode. Regarding text messages, Demaris has had my full album since Monday. I still have respond to get a single single text message from her. I just give it up dates, that's all. That's crazy. He's not that I sent you the first thing when you even reply, So why would I send you that?
Speaker 5: You had your time so drunk?
Speaker 6: You had your time, You had your time with the album. You didn't respond to it changed the link on you.
Speaker 8: I was thinking about that earlier.
Speaker 5: Today.
Speaker 8: I need to be somewhere where I can sit and listen to it.
Speaker 2: I haven't even listened home. No, but I haven't been home. I have a very long commute to get back and forth to work. So by the time I get to work, I mean get home from you.
Speaker 4: What what do people usually do like on commutes?
Speaker 7: Choke people on the train.
Speaker 2: I can't listen to that though, because it's not downloaded on my phone. So when I'm on a train like I can't hear it. I can't listen to it. I have no Wi Fi on the train to soundcloub like ry.
Speaker 7: She can't listen to the music man.
Speaker 8: So I'm gonna listen to it. This weekend when I'm home.
Speaker 2: I literally was thinking that this morning, Like damn A right, this weekend when I'm cleaning, I'm gonna put on Rory's album.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie to way.
Speaker 6: I saw a video of the marriage, like cooking, okay on her story, like using the house, chilling, cooking, yeah, cook or music.
Speaker 3: In the back.
Speaker 2: No, I don't listen to music.
Speaker 8: I told you that.
Speaker 4: Though she should leak my album on her life.
Speaker 2: Oh, I should do that. I'm not gonna do that. You're suggesting that's not what I was suggesting at all.
Speaker 4: But yes, I was just giving updates from our last episode from my mother being disloyal, and it checks out. This is what I said on Monday. I'm gonna send it. I promise you, nothing's gonna come.
Speaker 8: And he was complaining about your daughter. You hate women.
Speaker 2: I don't know me your mother now it's me your mother like you about You complain about everything.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow was the only one he didn't complain about.
Speaker 2: He said, she projected a vomited on the whole seat. She was ready to get rid of her. That's what kids do.
Speaker 7: It's an observation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, matter of fact.
Speaker 4: When I turned around, I was like Jesus Christ that came out. I almost started laughing. I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: What did you eat?
Speaker 4: And you're still watching your iPad? It's you can't even see the iPad.
Speaker 5: Does she feel better?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she feels much better. So everyone's getting back back to health. So I will not be passing any bugs off to people.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't drink y'all ginger tea in the morning. That's the problem.
Speaker 4: I had peppermint tea before you came out of that same glass.
Speaker 5: Good job.
Speaker 6: I watched it. That's what Rory does. He goes, he drinks out of the same cup you drink out of and he claims in the bathroom, step the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah he loves it.
Speaker 4: Just modeloring.
Speaker 3: That's all I get it.
Speaker 4: Taking notes. Well, how's everyone's week?
Speaker 5: Ben?
Speaker 4: Weather's been shitty, so I'm sure everyone probably just stayed inside.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they here.
Speaker 5: I got a haircut.
Speaker 3: Look what men celebrate.
Speaker 7: They didn't go to the salon mall.
Speaker 5: I went to as a real barbershop barbishop, do you go, man? I wasn't trying to spend one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: But was it a barbershop or like the hipster barbershops that are basically salons, like did you have a big mustache and dressed like it was the forties?
Speaker 7: No, it was I really don't want to say that curls up.
Speaker 4: It was all shampoo on the side.
Speaker 5: I'll say it was owned by people that don't like my mom's side of the family.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: And then that came up when I was in the chair and I was very nervous. Life out of the room. It was the most awkward to go to a barber shop like that. I didn't know well. I mean when I walked in, I could tell.
Speaker 3: How do you find how do you find your barbershop?
Speaker 5: I just I don't barbar me. It's like I don't have a garb.
Speaker 3: I don't have If you got barbers near me on your phone, I'm someone to get out now.
Speaker 5: But like when I lived in Bushwick or when I was in brook And I would go to the Dominicans over there, but they always fucked up my beard. They push it too low. They always do like the chin thing. I'm like, you know, but blade too. They'd be right about like I would feel it down here and I'm like, keep it high. It's got you and then just I'm like, man, yeah, maybe I'll go to you now.
Speaker 4: Never never went back. Always push your hairline back this way, or will take any facial hair you have and put it right on your jaw.
Speaker 6: Nothing at worst, and going to a barber for the first there's no other. The only time you'll feel more pressure than that is maybe like if you're trying to cross the border into Canada and you're not sure if that one charge was moved yet, like you know, walking up to the to the to the agent. It's kind of like, yeah, but when you try a new barber for the first time, ma.
Speaker 5: If I could find some all photos on my phone of one eye, because I would just take photos of fucked up haircuts, just be like, this is.
Speaker 3: But do you pay for yours?
Speaker 5: If I mean, I'm just yeah, because I won't. I just don't make it a stink. I'll just pay and leave and never come back.
Speaker 6: There's no way I'm paying for a barber that mess my hair. There's no way. I never understood that logic.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe I'll pay for the cup and I'll leave its head because I've had people I'm like, I don't like my edge up thing, like I'm like, you don't need to do that my front line because my hair kind of does this is you don't need to touch this. Just go from like here down and do the side everything like no, you gotta hoppy, you trust me, do the thing, and then they throw my.
Speaker 4: Whole ship back. That's not how he said.
Speaker 5: I feel the blade on like up here, and I'm like, okay, there goes my I have a huge forehead, like I just.
Speaker 4: Barbers only want to make you look like their friends.
Speaker 3: The only cut they cut your head based on what they think you should look.
Speaker 4: Exactly exactly yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 5: You you look like a hector. This is how hector wish is.
Speaker 4: What what do you ask for the barbershop? I only really know my own white ginger setup. Like I don't even really know what people ask for in the barbershop.
Speaker 6: When you've been going to your barber long enough, you ain't gonna saying down of course, but he know, like it's time for you to trim this ship down something. It's time for you to like, at least my barber does he. I just sit down and be like, hey, like I what you just want me to just trim it?
Speaker 3: Or what we doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Well, what wonder that when I went, I told him because I cut my own hair, like just for maintenance sake, Like I'll do my neck and I have all the ships.
Speaker 7: I'll tell them.
Speaker 5: I'm like, do like a two on the side and you can kind of fade it in the back if you want, and then like on top, I'm like, take as you can always cut more. So I'm like, take like a quarter of an inch off. If I want to do more, we can go from there. That's kind of how it is.
Speaker 3: But everybody don't know what a quarter of engine looks like.
Speaker 4: Well everyone different.
Speaker 5: They do the finger thing because it's usually like one finger is the quarter and then you know two you kind of go, you're.
Speaker 3: Definitely hand coombs us here and pulls it up and like stop right there.
Speaker 5: Never done that.
Speaker 4: I don't want to spread rumors. But someone told me mal did buy the cut your Own hair kit from the back of the Source magazines. I'm told, I don't know if that's entirely true. Who told somebody told me that you I've never which shows you what the mirror everything tell you what they got last page in the Source.
Speaker 3: Someone told me, nobody told me that you purchased that bro.
Speaker 4: At that time, you had to call a number to purchase it.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you one thing I never took to do my.
Speaker 3: Life was cut my own head.
Speaker 5: When they get you like the try fold mirror.
Speaker 4: That was like a classic source ad of cut your own hair, like they gave you a kit bro. I'm always in the back with all the other ad It's.
Speaker 6: Actually a true skill for somebody to be able to cut their own hair.
Speaker 5: And like do a good job. I can do it. I just can't blend, Like I can't go from like this to like a half to a one kind of thing. If it's all one length, I can do it. That's fine, that's not a problem. But when we get to like the and I'm not good with scissors, so when it gets to a point, I'm like, I'll just go in and get it done and talk about fucking the Middle East while I get my hair cut nice. It's always a great mist It was awful. I hated it. It was so bad about the movie. I should have lied. He was like, where are you from? And I was like, so, I said my dad. First, I took like a half a breath, and I was like, do I really want to do this right now, And I said, my mom's lovingnes and he goes, huh, he goes a lot going on over there. I was like telling me fucking like Manoras and he just talked about his rabbi for twenty minutes.
Speaker 7: I'm like, are we gonna do this right now?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Just you actually said that watch somebody has a blade to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I had that thought in my mind, and I want to ask you guys this. I'm like, I'm not ashamed of who I am, and I know I'm in the right when it comes to this, so I'm not going to be the one to lie. Plus I'm paying this guy for the cut. He's doing a service to me, So it's like, I'm not gonna everyone else a debt to Israel. Yeah, exactly, Like I'm just I'm not going to pretend that I'm something I'm not. Like. I'm curious to see how he reacts because up until then we had a very great conversation.
Speaker 2: It's not even like about even going respectfully, why would you even spend your money in there?
Speaker 5: Well that I had that thought too, and I like, because I didn't, my mom's been really trying to get me to come around to like not everyone designed is you need to treat everybody you know, da da da, And I'm like that's true. But then like when I got there and we had a great conversation, and then as soon as that came up, the conversation clearly shifted and I was like, I clearly know where he's at.
Speaker 3: So if your name wasn't your name, what do you think your name would be?
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't know. I've gotten you. I did in New York. I look Dominican, so whatever, Dominican namage. Okay, yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 4: I would go with Liam.
Speaker 7: You could just keep my last name Delgado works yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: You think you look like you look I've been told.
Speaker 7: If I showed you old photos with my beard like to my chin.
Speaker 3: Ok.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you always you give like you give Indian to me, like.
Speaker 3: I guess feel like you could be Manuel.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 4: What do you guys think about? What would I pass as Ryan Connor?
Speaker 5: Toby Rory looks like a Connor or Joshua.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and not josh it would have to be Joshua.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I wish Roy had one of those like white exotic names, like if he was like, well, I guess it's like Ezekiel or something like that.
Speaker 4: You look like Ezekiel. Ezikiel is not strictly Ezekiel.
Speaker 5: Rory had like one of those like you know.
Speaker 4: Well, I have one of those names. When it comes to guess, Rory is one of those. That's the Ezekiel of Ireland.
Speaker 3: Rory's it would be like a Daniel.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's too easy, Yeah, Dan, Daniel Roy is Danny.
Speaker 6: Themarage looked like she could be Victoria Tamika.
Speaker 4: That's a kind of racist.
Speaker 8: That was mad racist.
Speaker 4: And I don't look like just because just because I know you're evil, you do give me Ashley vibes every now and then.
Speaker 5: Who's Ashley?
Speaker 6: I could see Ashley. Ashley's are always I can see Ashley. I can see her being.
Speaker 2: Ashley is actually my fake name. When I meet men and I don't want them to know my real name, I told them my name is.
Speaker 4: Ash a s H l e I g H. Definitely a weird spelling.
Speaker 8: Only women spell it l E I g H.
Speaker 6: She's not an as she's an ash Lee. Ashley is different, like the marriage is not tall enough to be Ashley. Ashley is a kind of tall.
Speaker 2: Definitely played basketball in high school but gave it up in college to be at that bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they meant the Ashley's that spell it regular, but they try to spell it like a zoda, and then you find like you see their license, like, no, you spell it correctly.
Speaker 5: About this a s H L E E. That's another one too, right, that's more black women have it that spelled like that. Watch it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, marriage me and to Ashley.
Speaker 2: I always, I told my parents, I'm like, y'all should I always feel like my name should have been Victoria, but my name fits me.
Speaker 4: You also give evil Nikki vibes to Nikki nick and I k k I yeah, m hmm, yeah, you're definitely an I k k I for sure.
Speaker 3: I know I met a girl named Nikki. She spelled it like Nike. To Eve, your name is Nike.
Speaker 2: Like Nike and heavy on the extent.
Speaker 3: The your name is Nike, not Nikki. I said, Yo, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 5: Your name is Nike.
Speaker 4: Has there ever been a person you didn't see yourself dealing with because their name was just it just didn't fall off your tongue?
Speaker 3: Well, no, I'm not that shy though, Okay.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't see a beautiful girl that was cool and be like, Yo, what's your name?
Speaker 8: I'm not nigga name earl.
Speaker 3: They don't even make earls.
Speaker 2: They make earls right now.
Speaker 4: It's an earl, Earl from NFS attractive guy successful el by my age. Yeah, I'm talking about thirty five.
Speaker 6: When the last time you met a twenty four year old earl? They don't make them niggas no more. It ain't no more.
Speaker 4: It's tough to find el.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, when I met Earl, I was like, Wow, I have not met an earl time.
Speaker 3: Barbara's when the last time you met a Barbara that was under This is what I'm saying, under forty five.
Speaker 6: We ain't met no barbera under forty five? Earl, nigga say his name is earl. I'm like a right detective.
Speaker 3: I know you undergo.
Speaker 4: Your name is email Earl. Earl is earl short short for something. No, it is earl early. That's such a odd.
Speaker 8: The girl started bringing like the old girl.
Speaker 2: So I feel like I feel I feel like names recycle as grandmothers start to die, if that makes sense. Yeah, that's what when grandmothers and grandfather start to die. People start to recycle those names because I know so many people with the name, so many young young kids with the name Ella La Ella. Ella never left though, I feel now Ella left for a little bit. It's back.
Speaker 5: Now, where's Gertrude coming back? Gertrude?
Speaker 6: Yeah, listen, I know we're making America great again.
Speaker 4: But I would call it. I would call her chu chuo.
Speaker 3: You would not.
Speaker 4: I would.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could picture her. Now. This is how you look even even when you look up the name Gertrude. Look how dusty everybody is.
Speaker 2: My god, those are people's relatives.
Speaker 5: And she was thirty six right there. There's not one fuck like that. SEMs In call.
Speaker 4: Her her high school prom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yo, you know what fucked me up the other day. And that's how I know I'm getting old.
Speaker 6: I was watching uh Good Times, right, and I think I'm older. I'm older now then the dad was on Good Times. When I that she came up that stuff, it was like he was sixty.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wait, he was thirty nine? Like what what?
Speaker 5: He always looked like he was sixty years old.
Speaker 4: The guys from full House were thirty five.
Speaker 7: He was thirty nine.
Speaker 3: In this he probably was he was all younger than thirty nine right there?
Speaker 7: And no I mean that I'm talking about the dad.
Speaker 3: He's not even in the picture.
Speaker 7: Oh who's this guy on the who's he?
Speaker 3: That's bookman? Yeah, that was like the neighbor.
Speaker 5: You mean to tell me they were just telling this man as a thirty year old man.
Speaker 3: He's definitely thirty something in real life.
Speaker 4: Jay, he had like a drug problem, right, because he's probably like twenty four there, that's what I'm saying, looks forty.
Speaker 3: Didn't he have a drug problem though? I believe so, yeah, look at Janet.
Speaker 4: But even like in Different Strokes, how old was Oh geez, what am I blake? And on his real name? Todd Bridges younger than me?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: For well, but he is younger than Damarus in that show.
Speaker 3: Look older than all of our parents.
Speaker 2: Right now, Todd Bridges looked young and in Different Strokes, yeah he did.
Speaker 8: He didn't look oh not one.
Speaker 7: He's fifty nine now, damn.
Speaker 5: That was there.
Speaker 2: So that was like well, forty years ago, thirty years ago.
Speaker 7: Forty something when different drugs started, he was thirteen.
Speaker 4: Okay, then never mind, he looked like he was twenty four or thirteen.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So I'm saying that dad, the dad from Good Times, I'm older than he was when he was filming that shit.
Speaker 4: Then how old was mister Drummond?
Speaker 6: So he probably he probably was like a year older than me. He probably a year older than it was like forty five.
Speaker 4: Arnold was the oldest on the cast.
Speaker 8: I think it was because maybe maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: But to us, we associate like those makeup styles and hairstyles with older people. So I think that's why they look so old to us. Just to each other, they didn't look old.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was hip man.
Speaker 6: Everybody looked old on them shows back then. You watch some shows now you be like what twenty seven and now now?
Speaker 2: They were just talking about the girl from from Euphoria, Alexi DEMI shout out to her.
Speaker 8: She's so beautiful.
Speaker 5: I love her.
Speaker 2: The Spanish girl from Euphoria, the hot one, Maddie. Maddie just turned thirty four this year, thirty five, thirty four?
Speaker 4: What's her sign?
Speaker 5: Julia? I don't know that she knew her age right away? Yeah, well she's dating you know who her man is? I don't Jamison the same? Is that like official? They've been together since like twenty fifteen, sixteen.
Speaker 7: To my knowledge, he's in a lot of her she's in a lot of his music.
Speaker 4: See that.
Speaker 3: I didn't look in to see if they were You didn't think she was really his muse, I didn't.
Speaker 2: But she was thirty playing like a she's thirty. She was thirty at the time, playing like a fifteen year old.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look at them.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean most of the shows that are like high school students, they're almost thirty.
Speaker 5: And this man bag the baddest.
Speaker 7: Look at him.
Speaker 4: I mean, his voice is beautiful, it's insane. Yeah, I listen, Maddie, I get it. Gorgeous and consing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she does look incredible for it could be yeah, to be thirty four years old. He cast it also as like a seventeen year old.
Speaker 4: All right, old names. My grandmother's name was Eileen. Should I bring Eileen back for my second kid?
Speaker 3: Eileen is not that's still around. That's we got about seven more years before.
Speaker 4: They I've never met another Eileen that wasn't my grandmother's.
Speaker 7: I only know from that song.
Speaker 3: Really, Ileen is my.
Speaker 4: Middle name, Eugene.
Speaker 3: No, Eileen is what my middle name is? Her husband's name Eugene and Eileen Eugene.
Speaker 2: Eileen was my favorite aunt. Eugene is my dad's name. So look at your dad's name is Eugene his middle name? Yes, don't say that again.
Speaker 4: But they call them Gene.
Speaker 2: Did people ever call Eugene when you were younger?
Speaker 3: Who has ever called Eugene?
Speaker 5: Who? Yeah, like call them? Uh, well.
Speaker 3: Call them, let's talk to them, call them right now. I would to know who called Eugene before people knew my middle name was Eugene.
Speaker 4: So yeah, like people within my friend circle or in my family would call me Gene, like to joke on me, like my younger cousins Eugene, not even really knowing my grandfather's name was Eugene because we called him Grandpa.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised you always use that as like a disc towards you, like if they're having a few. Well, really like this white boy Eugene talk about hip hop? Like, how's no one said that about Rory yet?
Speaker 4: Ut is a very Jamaican name.
Speaker 5: They want to go down that road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Eugene Jamaica is one of.
Speaker 4: The most Jamaican names ever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I want to go Eugene in Jamaican.
Speaker 5: You're Jamaican.
Speaker 4: My mother's also Kathy Ann. If you want to go more Jamaican ship.
Speaker 3: That's definitely just Y. That's definitely that's Jamaica, Kathy and is Jamaican anything.
Speaker 4: There's a huge time between the Irish and Jamaicans.
Speaker 6: A lot of Kamala's family, Oh, they had slaves. They were Irish.
Speaker 4: Why they did Irish never owned Jamaican slaves.
Speaker 6: No, No, Kamala's family was Irish.
Speaker 3: They owned slaves in Jamaican.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have to check that.
Speaker 5: Checking the two part name kind of went out of style, like Kathy is something and Lisa and Lisa she's keeping it high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the fact.
Speaker 4: I always thought that was a little selfish, like just pick one fucking name, taking two names. I also never got along with people that had two first names, like as far as their first and last name. I've just noticed that throughout my journey in life, never really get along with.
Speaker 3: Those I knew somebody had had his first name of his last name was the same.
Speaker 4: Like if I never met Steven Tyler, I guarantee you wouldn't get.
Speaker 3: Who I knew somebody had his first name, is last name was the same.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you have the last name that's also a first name.
Speaker 6: Oh no, but I met somebody whose first name not like last name could be a first name. I met somebody whose first name and last name were exactly the same.
Speaker 5: I went to high school with the kid. No, his name was ed Wardo Eduardo. Oh this has come up on the pod before Eddie.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, what Eduardo Wardo?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Why would they do that? And you're old enough to change that? Like that was the thing that like, yo, you like a grown man still walking around with that? Yeah, I would have been changed that, not EDWARDO at Wardo forever.
Speaker 4: You couldn't be I mean I'd probably keep that'd be cool. No, it's not lying.
Speaker 3: And then you just pull out your id.
Speaker 2: Like how many times youre gonna get ed wardow squared?
Speaker 3: Edward wardo e too. They can call them deuce.
Speaker 5: E two is a hard nickname for but you gotta play a sport D and it spans like etom, Yeah, you gotta you gotta be nice and something.
Speaker 4: You have to earn that nickname too.
Speaker 3: It's like, come on, bro, that's marven and like Nike would eat that up, like, yo, we gotta get the new etues like on production now.
Speaker 4: Immediately, speaking of showing your ID, I want to thank whatever that podcast listener that gave Maul and I those cop family member cards. Oh yeah, saved my fucking life on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Really, this is like the second time you use the thing.
Speaker 6: So I'm going I don't think it was. When he gave it to us at the show. The guy right behind him came up. It was like he didn't even say his name. He was like, Yo, don't don't use them shits. I was like where he was like that ain't gonna work. I'm like where he was.
Speaker 4: Like, no, they have the there's the paper ones, and then there's the ones, the thick ones that if you threw it on the ground it would make some noise. It's those are the real, real ones, not the ones that expire, the.
Speaker 6: Ones it's just for the black people get pulled over because we got to immediately.
Speaker 4: So that's the ones that he gave us. It's not the paper one that if you don't pay your dues it expires by twenty twenty five. That's a lifetime family member joint.
Speaker 3: So how did the tave you? I was going into the tunnel on my way the nightclub. All right, my bad.
Speaker 4: No, this this was not in the nineties. This was Tuesday. I'm on my way to the city and I get pulled over right before the tunnel by the Port Authority cops and I'm thinking, like, it's traffic. So I'm like, did I not put a blinker on us? That's weird. Like I'm not sure why I'm getting pulled over, but whatever. You know you're white.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe he knows me. Yeah, yes, I got there.
Speaker 5: Maybe he knows my dad just trying to say people get pulled over that he must know me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Maybe wants to tell me so you can see something wrong in my car, wants to make sure. So cop comes up, he says, hey, your registration is expired. And I was like, respectfully, like it's not, and I grabbed my registration. I did not have my license because I lost my wallet while I was throwing up constantly somehow, So I was like, here's my passport, here is my registration, here's my insurance. Sorry on my license, but whatever you need help out. Registration expires actually in two days, and I knew that because I have it scheduled to get renewed. So when the cop came and said gotcha, said no, no, no, this is still valley. Then he comes back and says, you owe easy pass two thousand dollars. I said what how? Ask lloyon he's over.
Speaker 5: There, but who don't you have your easy pass on your car? Yes?
Speaker 4: And it's on auto pay for my understone.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay yeah.
Speaker 4: So then I'm like, did the battery die? Like but I was just using it in Jersey and it said go ahead. Usually it tells you if it's not. So he's like, you owe easy pass two thousand dollars. I was like, oh should? I didn't even know that?
Speaker 3: Like, can I go on an app and pay it? Like whatever you need? I can't take your car for it exactly.
Speaker 4: So then two more cars pull up and I'm like, all right, it's becoming one of those things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So he goes back to the car, then comes back to my window and he's like, what's your address? Because again I have my license on me. So I say my address, and before I could even finish my address, he said, your license suspended. I said what he said, your license is suspended?
Speaker 3: I said for what? He said, I don't know. It doesn't tell me, but your license is spended. Step out of the car.
Speaker 4: I was like, great, just when I was on my way to make rock Nation crumble, I'm going to miss this meeting. Get out and I was like, oh, light bulb, I have the pod Fans card. He said, haunt, sir, can I grab something real quick on my car?
Speaker 5: Happened? Yeah, if y'all would have been wearing me on a T shirt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys think you're on me that we have different experiences with the police. I'm not going to argue with you whatsoever. Yes, I'm aware that I have the privilege that I can go, hey, officer, when you're not looking and your back is turned, do you mind if I go reaching my glove box. I'm aware that that is a privilege that I own. So I give him that. And I could see he was kind of tight because he I think he was kind of excited about, you know, his right before holiday collar. I could see it in his face, like, all right, code blue or whatever, blue code of honor, whatever the fuck they do.
Speaker 5: See white guy, I'm assuming yeah.
Speaker 4: And he's like, who's the family member? And I was like, my stepbrother because this says a different last name, like stepbrother and he's like, all right, is that burger king right there?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that works.
Speaker 4: Pull right over there. I'm not even looking. Pole right over there, park and call a tow truck. I'm not going to sit here and wait. I'm not going to watch to see if you do it. Even if you pull in that tunnel, I don't give a fuck. But if I catch you driving, I'm gonna arrest you immediately. So I pulled that ship right into that Burger parking lot and called a fucking uber. But now later find out my license is suspended because I didn't take an eye exam.
Speaker 2: Oh really they do that now. I'm sure you got mail about it. Probably went to your mom's house, but I'm sure you got.
Speaker 4: I was like, what the fuck, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a democrat move. Democrats don't want you to see things. Yeah, you're right about that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, long story, lie. Thank you to that pod fan because you did save me from having to get my car towed by the police and a possible you know.
Speaker 3: Long fu.
Speaker 6: See, Now I gotta I gotta do some shit to use mine to see if it works for me.
Speaker 5: You need to yes, you need to take a pass the vision test to renew your driver's lations in New York State, you can do electronically or mail it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so uh lloy On scheduled me at like Lens Crafters tomorrow.
Speaker 5: You gotta go to Lynz Crafters. Oh my god, some ship he scheduled me, and after and get your ears pierced like you're gonna get a.
Speaker 3: Tattoo on the way out.
Speaker 4: Just going like this and Lens Crafters that looks like an eye.
Speaker 2: Stop shaming Lynz Crafters.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, having to go to Lynz Crafts because your license is suspended is fucking crazy, Like I gotta go where?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I've had my license since I was seventeen. I don't remember ever doing an eye exam.
Speaker 3: I didn't want in school.
Speaker 4: Maybe is that why? Because in high school we were required to do those Like once you should have had everyone where.
Speaker 2: You applied for your license. I don't have to do it, should but we should do a.
Speaker 3: Test right now. See if you fail pull it up.
Speaker 4: Rory always does read like I could just do the letters.
Speaker 5: He complains that he cares xamn chart. I'm gonna pull it up.
Speaker 3: Damn chart.
Speaker 5: Cool well, let me fail.
Speaker 4: Get like, come on, give me a challenge, which which line you want me to do?
Speaker 8: Zoom out zoom is that?
Speaker 4: I thought that was regulation.
Speaker 7: Well I'm be zoomed in a little bit.
Speaker 2: This is this regulation in any way?
Speaker 4: All right, I can do line seven.
Speaker 2: Cover one eye nigga wait, sorry, sorry, I like it?
Speaker 7: Go ahead, roy f E l O yeah, p.
Speaker 5: Z d Okay that the line roy red is twenty twenty five.
Speaker 7: Line seven. Let's go to twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Go to that one time.
Speaker 7: Go to one below at twenty twenty vision.
Speaker 4: Oh good luck with that.
Speaker 5: No, like the one right below, the one you just did, not the tiny tiny ones do number row eight? Oh cover eight. You can't look at the.
Speaker 2: D E J F G T C Oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like two mistakes or two or three?
Speaker 4: So am I allowed to fucking drive through the Holland Tunnel?
Speaker 5: Not anymore?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah about twenty twenty five?
Speaker 4: So yeah, And that's also I have these lights. Let's yeah, they're that in mine. It's tough to see this worried.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm pretty much.
Speaker 4: I'm twenty twenty is where we can all of us can agree, right.
Speaker 5: The test says you have to be at row five twenty forty. So that's all.
Speaker 4: It takes to drive, No wonder my grandfather got his license at fucking ninety seven years old. Yeah, I think I'm like, all it takes to drive is that line.
Speaker 2: I'm like, twenty seventy, that's pretty cra crazy. Twenty fifty. I have really bad eyesight.
Speaker 4: Yeah I'm twenty seventy.
Speaker 2: I have really bad eyesight. Like I'm like twenty seventy, twenty fifty, I'm terrible eyesight.
Speaker 7: Twenty seventy.
Speaker 3: You feel like, no, damn, twenty seventy.
Speaker 7: You have the big ass.
Speaker 6: You ain't changed the phone on your phone. You ain't twenty seven.
Speaker 2: I have contact lenses.
Speaker 5: In Oh you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know you what content.
Speaker 2: I wear glasses sometimes I work glasses. I know you will if I take the contact lenses out, I won't be able to get out this door, Like I am blind, blind am.
Speaker 4: This is how I know the government does not care about us whatsoever. Passing line five to be able to drive a car instead of having to yearly take like a reaction test or an awareness test is fucking insane. Yeah, annoy me too, to like every year after renew reaction time. But that's what I'm my license being suspended for because I can't read that big ass letter to drive a car? Well cars, how quick I can hit the brakes? Like, please just test my awareness? Let alone, what fucking small letters I can read?
Speaker 6: Speaking of testing awareness, Pat poofs and Remy Ma have been on the.
Speaker 4: Timeline p poos, PAP PAP and I.
Speaker 6: Don't know if Remy listen Remy love bors Love Pap two Love Pap, But I don't know if Remy want to talk to Spicy The close shield I don't want to see. I definitely don't want to see no more Netflix specials. And we had Jake Tyson. We don't need mine shields.
Speaker 3: We don't need.
Speaker 6: Shield We don't want to see mind shields like we're not watching.
Speaker 4: That, didn't they say come February. Well, Dameris, give the backstory of what's been going on because this is unfolding as we're recording.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the backstory is we've talked on our podcast before when it was alleged that Remy was messing with Easy Eat a little Easy. He the Black Captain, the Black Captain, the Block Captain.
Speaker 4: He's easy the Block captain.
Speaker 2: His name is easy. I thought it was little. It's not a little easy. It's a little easy, okay. I then you combined to easy to block captain who is a bearded battle rapper.
Speaker 3: The descriptions on the d no, more like, look what he's a bearded battle.
Speaker 4: And he was as opposed to every battle rapper period.
Speaker 2: No, he's the bearded battle rapper. He wears a cap and you are.
Speaker 5: And battle as a beard king of the.
Speaker 2: Dogs describing him. They knew who I was talking about because his beard take up his whole entire. Only lips poke out his b that's drawing on or something. I'm not shipping ont him either, like shout out to him. So we love him. So he was accused of messing with.
Speaker 4: Really, the are you guys gonna let me get the custory with the no, you're so explanation is hilarious. That's why we keep stopping.
Speaker 2: It was alleged that, uh, Patpoos knocked him out, and there was like this whole big story going on. He was sleeping with Patpoos's wife, Pepoos knocked him out. Whatever, that was the whole thing. I remember somebody said it in a battle rap Rimy was standing right there, didn't convince didn't.
Speaker 4: See Easy versus was it Goods? Was it that did that whole breakdown? Sorry to all the real battle Rat fans that are screaming at their speakers right now, we are Novice fans. But yes, there was a battle where third round, this gentleman ate up Easy and Remy in front of their faces about their relationship, going back to loving hip hop when it was Black Love, when it was papping Remy and yeah it was. It was one of those one of those round.
Speaker 3: Damn remember Black Love when they was on their black glove.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had the emergency Golden Child and shit.
Speaker 4: You had a hat black level I did. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So so now what's going on is Remy Ma has called out Clarissa Shields, basically saying, bitch, she was sleeping around with my husband and you was trying to hide it. You was on a phone with him, heard my voice hung up with your scary ass.
Speaker 8: You so tough.
Speaker 2: Your public your publicity team is putting out fake stories about YadA YadA.
Speaker 8: Clarissa Shills is basically like, hold.
Speaker 6: On, baby d because you said some words that ain't in there.
Speaker 5: She said this bitchy.
Speaker 2: Ain't used that word. She put it in the caption, oh, in the caption okay, And I.
Speaker 4: Mean I feel like Remy's probably used that word before.
Speaker 6: Yes, oh, noms used that word before. I just don't know if she's ever spoken to uh, the champion.
Speaker 5: Of the world.
Speaker 2: She says. She She says she hung up when she heard it with her on the phone. Whatever she's basically saying. She's saying, girl like that ship like. She's just basically yeah, dumb ass fell asleep on the phone with Clarisa Shills laying in my house. He refused to leave. This bitch supposed to be a world champion boxer, and her scary ass hung up soon as she heard my voice. Now I'm telling everything. Oh and baby girl, you're not the only one. So but first of all, don't tell on your baby father that he got to his girlfriend, that he got more than one chick. That's hay in damn rim, that's blocking rim bol is saying, Uh sucks to oh sad to say that Remy Ma is a narcissist. Sorry, I couldn't see from that angle. She chose the cheat repeatedly. Now that I finally moved on. She's playing a victim. I requested a divorced numerous times. She rather clout chased on social media than handle this like civilized adults. I did not want to do the social media foolishness for the sake of my six year old baby. She has to go back to school. As you can see, I remain quiet throughout this all. So Pap is basically saying like he wants to get the fuck away from Remy. She's been cheating with easy Boy to block Captain.
Speaker 3: You've changed it every time that easy boy.
Speaker 8: Boy block names.
Speaker 2: You have two boyfriends like it's just them going back and forth.
Speaker 8: Pap said he wanted divorce.
Speaker 2: Pap said Remy won't give him a divorce unless he lie and say that he didn't knock out Easy the block Captain. Easy is saying, Pap, you scary, you lying you didn't knock me out, You snuck me. Pap is posting pictures are easy and.
Speaker 3: All right with the friend because if I sneak you and I still knock you out, I knocked knocked that knock.
Speaker 4: That's my thing. You can have an issue with and be like, yo, you snuck me, you snuck me and there's nothing wrong. People get snuck every day. I've been get knocked but you still got knocked.
Speaker 3: Out, Like you still got to put the sleep.
Speaker 4: But if you sneak someone, I don't think you could really brag like Yo, I really knocked him out, like knock him, but he still fell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he still went to sleep.
Speaker 4: So Pap was saying that he didn't knock him out because he was sleeping with Remy. He knocked him out because he shook his hand and then slept with Remy, which I can respect. And Pap, who's I don't what?
Speaker 3: Oh like he met him, said what's up to him?
Speaker 4: And first of all, which we we go by that rule often on this podcast. If somebody fuck your girl, you can't be mad at them. Like your girl got fucked, you can't be mad at him at all. But if that's somebody that knows you and speaks with you, shakes your hand and then fucks your girl, now I have an issue with you. You could never have an issue with the dude for fucking your girl. Yep, issue should be with your girl.
Speaker 3: So is it is? It is? So? So Pap is saying Remy cheated.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yeah, And the only issue with with Easy is they were associates to some degree, like don't shake my hand and then go fuck my wife, which I think is very fair. And Pap he would say a lot about pappoos. I don't know him, but he's never come across like as a liar to me. I think that's why a lot of people have have weird perceptions of Pap because he always kind of tells the truth, even if it's him in a bad light. Yeah, Like Pap to me is not a liar. So I took his caption that kind of checks out to me for what we've known the past year and a half.
Speaker 6: So the whole black love movement is over there because they was holding it rem and pat was the ones holding the black I.
Speaker 2: Mean, they weren't my shining example of black.
Speaker 5: Love, but how he held it out.
Speaker 3: She went to jail for some years, he held it down.
Speaker 2: I don't think that, you know, I don't like to equate black love with like a struggle a lot of black viole.
Speaker 6: No, No, they don't. But I'm just saying like they was. You know, he was the he was showing like nah, I'm an hold my queen down. Like we've never don't. We've never seen that. It's always the other way around. It's always the god goes to jail and the girl holds him down. I Mariah, Maria the scientist with Doug. We've never seen it. Too weird how they were, huh.
Speaker 5: I just wonder how they're doing. We haven't heard from them all.
Speaker 4: They're great, probably the probably the best they've ever been.
Speaker 5: Like, where is he?
Speaker 3: Guess I could take one guest.
Speaker 5: Like the Poconos chilling because he can't go to Atlanta unless like someone.
Speaker 8: He can't go to Metro Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well he just uh, and we'll get back to path thing. But he did just file something to go to Atlanta, I think four times a year or something like that to be able to get his affairs in order and see family.
Speaker 5: He did file something starting in twenty twenty seven. He's allowed to visit yeah home if he does this, and then we're not going to read all that. Okay, that's it. That's a good enough well.
Speaker 4: I mean, if it was black love at the time, was it not real?
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it wasn't real. I'm just saying, like I don't think it dies with them.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not seeing it dies with them, but they were the you know, they were outside looking in.
Speaker 5: It was Baraka Michelle. Then it was papping.
Speaker 4: I agree with that fully. I do agree with that fully.
Speaker 6: Yeah, remember that, Eric, I mean it was it was it was Barack Michelle, it was rapping, and.
Speaker 4: Then it went to Ben and j Low.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you went to them, like, I don't know if that's I don't know if that's black love.
Speaker 3: But okay, yeah, well I guess if he's dressed up as Batman's black love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and used that word.
Speaker 6: Imagine that Ben was like in the house when Ja Loo came home and he was in character, but as Batman had the full suit.
Speaker 5: Of a funk.
Speaker 8: That's probably sexy.
Speaker 4: If I'm playing Batman, there's no way I'm not fun. You gotta with the hole makeup and everything. I know how heavy that suits it once part of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he the lighter just flapped, the cape out flapped, the cape out flapped, didn't you Batman?
Speaker 8: Suit on bringing up old ship bro.
Speaker 3: He was a Superman or whatever you was, Batman.
Speaker 5: You naked Batman, Pat go get.
Speaker 8: Your queen bat Man again.
Speaker 5: It's over.
Speaker 4: It's just be happy. With your new girl.
Speaker 5: You got new girl.
Speaker 7: Who's this new girl?
Speaker 5: Clarissa Shields, Oh yeah, that's right. Yeah. Also I don't think Yeah, Remy, stay away that that girl. She could knock you out clean.
Speaker 8: So Clarissa Shields is a world champion boxer.
Speaker 7: It's a two time Olympic medalist.
Speaker 3: She's still one.
Speaker 4: Remy has been on record by the State of New York by not being able to miss.
Speaker 7: I mean, if you're a show.
Speaker 4: And that was her friend over a band, and.
Speaker 2: Like, if I kill my friend over a band, I definitely killed my baby father, or shoot my friend over a band, I definitely shoot a bitch over my baby father.
Speaker 5: She show someone over a band.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was the principal. Allegedly we don't even know. Allegedly she already did that time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it seems like they know how.
Speaker 4: Many people doing time for something they didn't do. She was framed, they did too. Free Remy, Well she's free now, so.
Speaker 3: Yes, either way, whoa, she's not free from the terminos.
Speaker 2: Over really she want to fire Clarissa said, let's set it up.
Speaker 5: That wouldn't be she did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think she put a dates tenth or something that.
Speaker 6: She stopped because this goes back to what I just told you earlier. All of this is a publicity stunt.
Speaker 2: Well, if I was a professional fighter, I would be out here saying, bitch, fight me too.
Speaker 3: I agree, yeah, but not to somebody that ain't a fighter.
Speaker 7: Remy's said, bitch playing all this tough card thing.
Speaker 6: Fine, let's fight, Yeah, but you gotta laugh at that when you're a world champion fighter.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's the way. But if you go on the internet and say I hung up the phone when you heard her voice because I was scared or whatever, Okay, let's fight, then you introduced this I'm being scared thing. I didn't bring this to the table.
Speaker 3: We can't, all right, we can't let that have.
Speaker 5: She's a boxer from can't Michigan.
Speaker 3: Can't let me.
Speaker 6: It's everybody from the Bronze hydrated and we can't good water in the ring.
Speaker 3: But you can't.
Speaker 6: We can't let me get in a ring with her. Man, We can't do that. We don't want that to happen.
Speaker 4: Of course, and I don't want me to shoot her, don't want any get I think I hope this is a rollout by Mona Scott and now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see y'all on Love and Hip Hop next season.
Speaker 4: I got to and all the rollout.
Speaker 3: I'm not tuning in. I'm not watching that ship.
Speaker 4: What if they did like a Brady Bunch type thing where they all lived in the same house.
Speaker 3: They need to do.
Speaker 6: Not put Clarissa on on bad Girls and baddies just beat up walk through that front do and watch how them bitch just start running like a pit bull.
Speaker 3: Just nobody want to fight.
Speaker 4: Not even United Healthcare would cover that. In the turmoil they're.
Speaker 2: In to get some money back, nobody want to fight. You put Clarissa Shields in that baddie's house. Everybody going to the room, go to sleep. Clarissa's downstairs, nobody go to the kitchen.
Speaker 5: Does she do?
Speaker 8: We have any footage of her fighting?
Speaker 6: Larissa? Which one you want? This is on YouTube? Putting putting bitches to sleep? Straight up?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: We all have we all have egos and a bit of bravado, especially when it comes to things we're passionate about. What happens when you find out your ex partner's new partner is lethal in the ring.
Speaker 3: You stay away from the ring.
Speaker 8: Do I want them back?
Speaker 4: Let's to say there's some some back and forth. You share children, so no matter what, this new person is gonna be in your life, your child's life, and you don't really approve. Does your tone change a bit? Because I'll be the first person here to admit that mine would. I know everyone else here is gonna lie. Mine would change a bit.
Speaker 6: If my new if my, if my, if my baby mom's new boyfriend is a world champion UFC fighter, Like, say, she's dating John's Jones.
Speaker 4: She has a type, So are you kidding me? That was because there, I get it, I get it, I get it. I was trying to compliment them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh my god, sorry we're watching she's murdering this girl.
Speaker 7: This is oh my god.
Speaker 4: Punch punch from the hip, for sure.
Speaker 5: She punched from what if you put okay, hypothetically speaking, put him in, put them both in the ring, Remy and Clarissa.
Speaker 4: I don't think we should.
Speaker 5: Remy gets a gun with one bullet. Yelp, what the fuck do we take? I'm just saying, but like she okay, the gun is in another corner. Clarissa can never touch the gun. She can't use the gun. You can just use your hand.
Speaker 4: Remy has to get Remy has to get to the gun.
Speaker 2: This saw a game, This saw ass game.
Speaker 5: Just boxing, or if.
Speaker 4: It's if it's like UFC style fighting, I'm I'm not taking Remy, but boxing Remy might be able to find a way to that gun. UFC, she's gonna tackle.
Speaker 5: I see what you're saying, because clips wouldn't be able to use the legs or.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'd be tough. I would go with a gun. And this is horrible to even make the scenario. I don't want anyone to harm each other, but.
Speaker 3: No, Netflix should make it a thing.
Speaker 4: Put the gun in the.
Speaker 5: Corner, Dana Whites New Venger, gun in the corn and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not even anything creative. Just gun in the corner in the quarter coin flip for who you go after it rory to answer your question, and this is not a good thing.
Speaker 2: I'm so much of like a crash out and my ego is so insane. I will probably just talk spicier like I don't give you, but you could fight, so what's up? Like that's I'll take the knockout and everything. I don't care, but I can't pussy. Here's the thing that you can fight.
Speaker 4: I've done that and I've taken the knockout before, but not when I had to go back to the house like he if he's living now where your child is? Like that one night, It's like, because I've been drunk, said some shit I shouldn't have said, tried to squabble, and I lost.
Speaker 3: It didn't matter.
Speaker 4: Never saw that person again, took my l's, took my thumps, went home. It's cool. Now going to go back to the house where my daughter is. Yeah, I'm not going to talk spicy, and it's we are going to find a civil way to solve this as adults. That's all I've been on this whole time. I didn't even know why you were talking to Especially if your.
Speaker 6: Kids see you get knocked out, be tough man, Amars, you gett knocked out where you she never washing dishes?
Speaker 2: You gotta die?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: My kids see me get knocked out, you gotta die.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What what's worse? Your daughter's seen you get knocked outor your son seen you get knocked out?
Speaker 8: Your son?
Speaker 6: No way, your son, my daughter, your daughter see you get knocked out, You protect her? You was like, do you like the biggest protector in the world?
Speaker 3: Do your daughter?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Your daughter. See somebody put you to sleep? Nah, man Nah, But daughters, every one is more your daughter coming home late, and that would crush your daughter.
Speaker 4: For your son. Now, he could probably feel like he could talk a little different to you. Yeah, that's the thing, like you okay, you could fix that. A daughter realizes that she's not safe. It's rough.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I seen a dude knock out my dad, I would be so like just scared and upset, But it wouldn't change the way I look at my dad. Of course, if I seen a man knock out my dad. I don't like when my.
Speaker 8: Dad argues with people.
Speaker 5: I cry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like that. I'm always I'm a girl. It's my dad. I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Yet you argue with everyone else? Now I see word now, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 8: I'm very overprotect.
Speaker 2: My dad has been like in arguments with like my uncles or something, and he get up, stand up and getting somebody faced, and like I.
Speaker 8: Jump up with him, like I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't you start crying.
Speaker 8: No, I start squaring up.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, if it's your uncle, you start crying.
Speaker 2: My uncle's.
Speaker 7: Just to back to them real quick.
Speaker 5: Clarissa's fifteen fights, fifteen wins, three by knockout.
Speaker 3: You throw some already beat Clorisa Ship and her.
Speaker 7: MMA record is she also does MMA guys.
Speaker 5: Her mm A record is two and one and she has five gold medals starting in London twenty twelve. She's a fighter, She's a I got her. Yeah, I'll take the with the gun. I'm still taking her. Yeah, but gun in the corner, gun in the corner. I'm still gonna go. Clarissa, I don't know rules. Tacklermie from the Bronx. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Remie undefeated in green Haven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, correction, Castle Hills, she undefeated Castle Castle Hill. Room is undefeated.
Speaker 4: Man so and Castle Hill is terrifying. That's some of the most projecty projects I've ever been in Castle Hill. Yes, to the hill terrifying. And across the street is like somewhat okay. Apartments that make.
Speaker 6: You feel like either when you start going, like a couple of blocks aways like that's nice. Now go through Bucks that way to make that left and see what they got.
Speaker 5: They give it up over there, terfying. Yeah, they give it up on the hill. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I really hope no violence does come from this. From all black Love, all parties on All Black Love. I don't want easy and not that I would ever have a saying that, but.
Speaker 3: For what like, yeah, man, all black love. Man, let's go on twenty five with All Black Love?
Speaker 7: Tore you talking about a massacre?
Speaker 4: Oh good, this is just spit all over the mic. Oh god, well this this this woman spent over one hundred minke. Yeah, she spent on one day.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's what.
Speaker 2: Yo? Sorry, okay, Like it was like a he started laughing and literally drooled like.
Speaker 5: Into he was one of he was he was ninety eight. I wish.
Speaker 2: Participate.
Speaker 5: If I was number one, I would check it out. I would check it out. She was going over, they're doing it here, they are doing it here. What's this line for? This is the bat.
Speaker 4: Lily Phillips, an only fans girl, had a gone sleeping with I'm sorry, an OnlyFans model, a professional of the arts mattress actress wanted to go for a record the way that all greats in their fields is the Kanye West. She is the Steve Jobs, the Walt Disney, the Elon Musk of onlyfan models. She wanted to go to Mars and her version of that is sleeping with one hundred guys in one day. Her goal eventually is a thousand, but she just wanted to test the waters. Yeah, the way Elon sending the rocket up to come back, that's his hundred guys. Yeah, thousand is Mars. One hundred is just the rocket coming back. Got you so Lily right, that's her name, Phillips. She fucked one hundred guys in one day. And then they shot like a little mini documentary.
Speaker 5: There's the cover.
Speaker 3: They shot a.
Speaker 4: Mini documentary and a clip already came out where she started to break down in tears a bit after the traumatic experience of one hundred penises entering inside of her within the span of twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't like full on sex. They just had How long would her?
Speaker 7: It was?
Speaker 5: I think I would believe no more. I think in this clip she says no more than five minutes, and she said.
Speaker 4: Oh that suck.
Speaker 5: Damn Well.
Speaker 4: It got to a point where how many minutes are in a day?
Speaker 5: It got to a point where she was some guys she wasn't giving them the full five and they would say, hey, like no, like I'm finishing my allotted time. And then this is when she started breaking down and crying. She's like, it got to a point where like, I know what, I know the I'm ware of the situation. I know I'm having sex. I know I'm kind of being used right now. But she goes, I still felt obligated to fulfill what I had, what they agreed or what they thought they were getting into. Yeah, so she was. She was going through like this like mind fuck in real time, while just more guys were cutting in and out of the room.
Speaker 4: That's first of all, that's bad management, Like who's your team? Who decided for five minutes? I didn't even know that fact. I assumed it was like forty five seconds. Not even we're just going to try to do some content here. Enter you penetrate her and get penetrate and leave is what I thought. She was trying to go, get it five minutes of sex.
Speaker 3: But that's why I find it funny.
Speaker 4: Honestly, your girl would have one hundred percent have a body if she said a dick entered her, that'd be a body to you. Don't say five minutes makes it sex.
Speaker 6: No, But I'm not how you think, of course, if a girl, how do you think if a girl said no, he just stuck his penis in me for twelve so.
Speaker 4: That would be a body man exactly.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 4: Because you were like, well, how long was it If somebody stuck their dick inside of her, that would be considered sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I didn't know that it was for five minutes.
Speaker 4: That's long.
Speaker 2: That's like you can shoot the regular sex, like you switching positions for five minutes.
Speaker 3: So that's why I'm like, I thought she was literally just.
Speaker 6: Trying to make Guinness Book and world record. Shit, yeah, you enter inside of me and then you know, thank you, exit, sign a waiver.
Speaker 2: And everybody's laughing at her, and it's like they think she's crying because she fucked one hundred guys. And I don't think it's the number of guys she fucked. I think it's that, like Julian said, they were just even though I'm letting you do this, you're still disrespecting me and not listening to what I'm saying. They were not in her eyes and even know she that's her eyes are red. They were telling she was telling people, not the nut in my face.
Speaker 6: All right, all right, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait, that's not what her eyes are. Her eyes are because she's crying.
Speaker 8: Her eyes were read before she started crying, well.
Speaker 7: Nut and tears, probably a bad minute.
Speaker 5: Did she say her eyes? We haven't seen that, but I didn't sure something on her face to show me which she said that she didn't say it. And this one about the play, I do want to watch it. It's the doc's not her getting fucked. It's like the the before and after. Somebody already who hesitates the tone of this, but just listening to the tone because this is I think where a lot of the discussion kind of stems from.
Speaker 4: When I had a wild question.
Speaker 9: I think had a yam and I think had the sandwich and that was kind of and then the rest. It's not for the week girls, if I want it was hard Paul.
Speaker 4: She was sucking dick too.
Speaker 5: She swallowed a lot of Colm. Yeah, so there is probably right. Someone definitely nutted on her face. We don't hit the toilet. See you think we're gonna only coming over there?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, wait, keep playing them. So I didn't, Okay, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 9: If i'd recommend it. I think if you're a different type of girl, it's very like it's kind of like being in a sense of like it's just a different feeling. I don't know how to explain it. Like it's not like just having something yeah yeah, just one in, one out, Like it feels intense, like more intense.
Speaker 5: Than you thought it might. Definitely, it's like mechanical, like she's being used, like she's a product. At that point, you're not a person, you're being used as a products.
Speaker 3: She's into porn, she's a product. It's different.
Speaker 5: Is definitely different than like pulling up your shoot fucking guy for like two three hours and then going home knowing it's a paid gig. Whatever. I get it. It's got her a lot of exposure and like whatever, But the like the physical act of going through that has to be I mean, look at it. I would imagine he's a product. Why are you getting past that? She's definitely a product. She's not a product, she's a human being.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but for what she's doing, she's a product. She's into the porn business. If she goes on set right now, she is the talent for the day.
Speaker 5: Right. Ye are you a product of my environment? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yes, this is a product. When we speak, we are being a product for sure. I think you guys are misunderstanding what Maul is really getting at. No, we're not saying she's not a human being, but her work is sex, So her sex becomes a product. Yes, when that when Willow Roder, who we love on the show, when she shows up to set so that you do a job after signing a contract, that is her product, just because she's having sex. Now all of a sudden, it's not Yeah.
Speaker 5: That's not fair or no. Because there's a world in acting in film, we hear horror stories when actors go on shoots to prefer to shoot films for months. Even though they say the contract they make twentyllion dollars, they still can have horrible experiences on set, how they're they're treated. It's not sexual trauma. But just because you agreed to do something, and even if there's a lot of money involved, doesn't mean that trauma can't come from the experience itself.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that it can't. Ball is not wrong in saying that this is her product. Look is what she's selling. She's selling this. Yes, I'm the same sector sells something. Yes, traumatic things can happen on set. Fucking Alec Balwin killed somebody. I'm not saying things can't happen on set clean. But to say that they were not making a product to sell is fucking insane.
Speaker 2: She's saying that she's making a product to sell. It does not make her the product. What I'm saying, the product right here, right now is the podcast.
Speaker 4: I'm not a businessman. I'm a businessman. Like, what are we talking about? Yes, this is the same thing. She's a brand.
Speaker 2: A brand and a product are two completely different things.
Speaker 4: They can be one and the same.
Speaker 3: Yea, they are.
Speaker 2: They can they can be one of the brand. The product is so it's providing. The brand is Lily Phillips. The product is her. She is creating a product. She is not the product. And I think that that's God not a product. This podcast is the product that you guys create, your creators.
Speaker 8: You are not a product.
Speaker 4: If you are a bodybuilder. If you are a bodybuilder and make a ton of money as a bodybuilder, what.
Speaker 3: Is your product?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? What is your product?
Speaker 4: If people are paying you to go to fucking h strongman Championships and all that shit, what is your product that you're selling?
Speaker 2: You're a your body You're no, it's not.
Speaker 3: She's selling her body.
Speaker 4: She's also selling her body, so like, what are we talking about the product? And I don't want anyone to harm her sexually and not do anything that she didn't agree to. You guys are missing the point. Her pussy is her product.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, we can agree to disagree to that and move on.
Speaker 3: Where you think her pussy is not the product?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think that her pussy is a product.
Speaker 4: What do you don't think no one should violate her Product's just like, but that's her product.
Speaker 2: Like she just said, she said, well, this felt like being a prostitute. And I think that's why because listen, let me talk, because like prostitutes, there's no connection in prostitution, which is what Julian was bringing up earlier.
Speaker 8: There's no.
Speaker 2: In prostitution. You are actually selling your body for this person to do whatever they want.
Speaker 3: A prostitute.
Speaker 2: When you are a porn star, let me talk. When you are a porn star, you have creative control over certain things when you're on set, and I can only imagine when you're on set doing things with another actor. There's a connection that you guys build because you're spending time together, taking breaks and things like that does not just have freedom to do whatever the fuck they want to you when you are on a porn set. Now, with this, even though she was creating porn, because the sheer amount of people she had to go through, there was not the amount of creative control. She was not in control like she is or like the team behind her is when she's filming a porno. This that's why she says she felt like a prostitute and instead of feeling like she was providing a service and being paid for it, she felt like she was being.
Speaker 5: Even though this was her idea, you can still get to the point where did everything Damaras said, It's like, okay, like I know that I agree to this. I came up with this concept. But now she's like, well, shit, I have to fulfill all these guys want me to do this that in the thirty even though I don't want to and mentally I may be tapped out at number thirty I, she says, like it, and I may be this clip I'm about to play where it's like she kicks in and she's like, fuck, like I owe these guys this because this is what I promised them. So now she's kind of toggling with that as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's as opposed to a prostitute, which I disagree with demeris holdheartedly. I don't think if someone pays a prostitute, they now own her for the night and can do whatever the fuck they want. That's I don't think that what happens. I think a protect should have a bunch of rights and if she feels uncomfortable, should should stop.
Speaker 8: Yes, we all have.
Speaker 4: So with thank you so much. With that said, what would be the difference here, anyone with a logical brain signing up to fuck one hundred guys with one hundred different personalities, without a background check, without security, all of that. How do we think this is gonna work? This isn't victim blaming. This is a fucking woman that did some dumb shit. No, nobody's saying that she didn't do some dumb shit.
Speaker 5: That's yeah, we're not calling her a hero. No, but just said she's not a product.
Speaker 2: I don't think that she is. She was trying to tell her, that's what she's trying to tell. No, because she didn't think she was a product. She found out y'all were missing the point of the people that are she thought she were a product nice lady from London. She had a yum yum in the sandwich, you were the sandwich and the yeah go ahead. To my point was that I don't know whether she charged these men or not. I don't think that she did. Yeah, I don't think they think that she did. When you're paying for something, if you say, yo, one hundred dollars for a blow drop fifty dollars for a hand job, then that is a product because those people are giving you money for that product. She gave people an opportunity for her to make money off of something else and create her own thing. So it wasn't like they went and bought and paid and now there this is their entitle to this because this is what they paid for.
Speaker 8: That's not what happened.
Speaker 6: See, And that's why you got to have unions, because those gentlemen should absolutely be paid. If she's putting that content up on only fans and she runs up five million dollars, they.
Speaker 8: Were paid in pussy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like the old pussies, Cayman.
Speaker 2: It ain't it ain't for niggas who will go and slide their dick into somebody. Being number forty nine within the past forty with in the past forty minutes.
Speaker 8: Yes, those crazy.
Speaker 4: Is there a line?
Speaker 7: Yes, there was some footage that show like you could just see guys lining up.
Speaker 4: I think friend sieves were formed. Probably, it's probably like some guys that are friends now forget So what are you from? Yeah you finish, Yeah, let's go get some I mean naturally you just chatting line.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's nine and eleven probably hit it off.
Speaker 5: There's one more clip that I wanted to see because she there's a little more context too that she provides.
Speaker 9: I think somehows like feeling so like robotic, like by the I think like the thirtieth you know, like when we're getting on a bet, I've got like a routine of like how we're going to do this, and like it just sometimes you'd like this is so she and be like, you know, like it's not like normal. So all in my head right now, I can think of like five six guys, ten guys that I remember, and that's it. But it's just I don't know, It's just weird, isn't it. Like if I didn't if I didn't have the videos, I wouldn't have known. I've done a hundred, you know, But yeah, I think that was kind of the hard part is like conversing with them and like like when they'd kind of be like, oh, like we've only had two minutes or three minutes and you said five on the message. Yeah, and obviously it just makes it feel so bad. Do you think you should feel bad about that? I guess when you've probably something to people who support you, it's kind of hard to let them down.
Speaker 5: But it's up to you, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so essentially these are fans of her.
Speaker 7: Yeah, public post about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah. The screening process, I believe was just a photo in an std result panel, that is, and then from that she selected one hundred people.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but don't get this was that we're not standing up for her. She was a fucking idiot.
Speaker 3: I was about saying, you know me for real? Like jokes, is that?
Speaker 4: Do you view me as a victim blamer?
Speaker 5: Ever?
Speaker 8: All the time on this podcast or in real life, for life.
Speaker 3: A victim blamer?
Speaker 8: Rory has had his victim blaming moment.
Speaker 4: This woman is This woman is not a victim. No, she even signed up to talk to a hundred people in one day like this. But I don't think she was trying to not like, why would you even do this? This is crazy? Yeah, but like, what did you think the result was going to be?
Speaker 7: Sometimes people do again. I think the ultimate addiction here.
Speaker 4: I also don't think this is real. By the way, I don't think she fucked on her guys. I think it's all fake. Just for the conversation I'm having us, I think video if it's If.
Speaker 5: It's a video, I wonder where that is.
Speaker 9: The records like.
Speaker 3: Age nine hundred men in one day?
Speaker 7: I think said the record is.
Speaker 8: Nine hundred or something like that a day and nine hundred.
Speaker 3: What is it like the convention center and guys were just lined up.
Speaker 4: Damn, we's con at Javit he said, at Javit Center.
Speaker 5: I thought that was the car show.
Speaker 4: It was at the forty Club anniversary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that was Michael Ruman with the fanatics.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that that was the Pucci kan is Crazyciucci cod.
Speaker 4: But but if you think about that, there would be nine hundred men that just have like something in common, like a deep dark secret that they don't even tell their families. Nine hundred men fucked one woman in one day.
Speaker 5: That is crazy special Bond.
Speaker 4: Wow, you know any people that is how many stories and like Journey that is story that is crazy.
Speaker 3: Nine hundred people. Yeah, that's wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we need to put we need I don't know, we need to protect our youllying girls from them.
Speaker 6: Protect your loyings. That's the problem too many women out here. Your loins is unprotected. Just giving your loins to everybody.
Speaker 2: Ooh, you have many demons. At least seventeen of them Niggas was haunted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you got haunted seventeen.
Speaker 3: You demon your and your loins.
Speaker 4: Any guy that I think ninety nine out of the hundred probably had demons. I think one guy was probably just like, hah, this be hilarious out of like good fun. The other ninety nine like demons.
Speaker 8: Five Julian's in there and the rest were demons.
Speaker 3: That's craziness to even sign up for that. Yeah, well, nuts, Lily Phillips will find your content soon.
Speaker 5: Hopefully we'll we know.
Speaker 2: Watch this ship, will we right before we leave?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we gotta watch it. I'd watch the first three just to see the vibe. I do watch like the first three. I watched like the middle Julian was to see the vibe. I do like the first three and then like they don't even have candles lit in this because.
Speaker 3: He's not a binge watcher.
Speaker 4: He watched three. Then you go do some errands and come back.
Speaker 5: Smaller guy.
Speaker 2: I like that shit play in the background.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she said, around thirty or so is when she started to feel that. I want to start at the beginning and then see how her tone changed at thirty two thirty three, and then go to the end and see like how weather and in this stored she looks.
Speaker 6: They should make each guy walking with like a headband like the Ninja Turtles with their number on it.
Speaker 5: You think there's a guy in the corners clicking like you know, like clicker, like all right, four, whose job is that? Who's counting? Who's the counter?
Speaker 4: And I'm sure these guys are like overly perverted guys that think like strippers like them? How many guys walked out of the room like, Oh she loved it. My bag definitely definitely texted me.
Speaker 5: The ego check for her to say, I only remember four or five of them. Oh my god, well all of them think you know those guys are home like clearly me, clearly, I'm not.
Speaker 4: That's why she didn't remember everyone because you know I fucked her, so well, yeah, that's what they were.
Speaker 2: But I guarantee every dude in there was trying to be remembered, like probably going mad mad.
Speaker 3: Nobody fucks to be not remembered. To Marris, he's hoping, he's remember.
Speaker 4: How many of them do you think we're virgins?
Speaker 5: I take?
Speaker 4: I actually completely disagree. I think most of them were virgins. They're like weird OnlyFans like Reddit.
Speaker 3: No, those guys are they pay for pushy those guys though them nutting is crazy.
Speaker 2: Nutting Actually nutting is crazy.
Speaker 5: Also, I highly doubt where she were saying, we're assuming everyone bad at a thousand, We're assuming everyone got it up and everyone performed. There's no way they were all like lined up and you can see like they show the line, what are they fluffing themselves in the hallway and they're.
Speaker 4: They're all on packs.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say everyone, No way, every single guy got it up and fucked.
Speaker 4: Her, and she probably had security.
Speaker 5: There's no there's not other people in the room, like yeah, like, how many of those guys. No one that has done that fucked under those circumstances. So talk about stage fright, you know, there's one hundred people behind this wall. You know, there's a fucking cameraman right there, there's probably the clicker guy. And then you have her covered and com already on a bed. I'm not gonna get hard in that situation.
Speaker 2: Lighting too for her every time?
Speaker 5: Yeah, studio lighting.
Speaker 4: Like no, I fucked like two girls and I couldn't even do that in that dark. Those are your own deeds.
Speaker 5: Julian beats over the dog so he can guess who did it.
Speaker 4: It's only the place, only the PlayStation light.
Speaker 5: I sit on my hand until it goes numb.
Speaker 4: You know this dude try to fantasize which one of his plants is jerking him off?
Speaker 5: Who did that? He won't up to light to say who touched me? It's the monastery, all right? All right, bro, I don't like how this always ends up on me about Jack in the dark out there? Would you do that out there?
Speaker 4: There's no way. Let's say it's not a hundred guys, I'm it's I'm the only guy. It's still this scenario of a girl that I wanted to fuck, but it has the lights, the bed security. There's no way I'm getting up.
Speaker 5: You guys think you could fucking like a studio on those circle not with the Hunter, guys, all that just in general right here, depending on who game is with us here. No, hell no, we're saying like it would be a room, like a whole production. No, no, I can't.
Speaker 7: It's a shell basically.
Speaker 2: No, Jesse Williams walking here right now, I'm leaving. Y'all gonna see parts of my ass. Y'all ain't never seen cool.
Speaker 4: But first of all, it's different for men and women in that well, not different, but we have to like actually get it up. Women don't have to get it up.
Speaker 8: Women do have the equivalent of getting it.
Speaker 6: Some shit on there, y'all just flick that being until it gets sensitive and swollen and then what's the equivalent?
Speaker 2: Though, So you do know that you probably don't know this, but like women have to be turned on to make penetration easier.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: This is a performance, So yeah, you got to just remember your lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jesse, y'all know how tight pussy closes up when women aren't turned on, Like you know that the muscles relax when they're turned on. Yes, okay, well y'all are acting like y'all don't know that. So y'all are saying women don't have to be turned off.
Speaker 4: I don't because I've never tried to enter a woman that wasn't turned.
Speaker 3: On or relaxed.
Speaker 5: Put my head in there if I wanted to, Yo, it's relaxed. No, I'm just saying, like, it's.
Speaker 2: The open you look at me, let's stick, all right.
Speaker 6: So Jamie Fox came back to I guess Hollywood because he's been going even you know, kind of off the scene and you know, recovering from him being sick over the past couple of years. So he came back. He has a new Netflix special call What had Happened Was? And if you're a fan of Jamie Fox, I am. I think Jamie Fox has a classic stand up comedy with Might Need Security. I think that's probably one of my favorite stand up specials of all time.
Speaker 3: So What had Happened Was is on.
Speaker 6: Netflix, Jamie Fox's testimony, if you will, on Everything that Happened, Because there's been a lot to talk about what his sickness was, what happened to him over the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: You know, some videos dropped.
Speaker 6: I guess people were recording at the show, and you know, he made a joke about, you know, Puffy is the one that poisoned him and got him sick. So there was a whole bunch of thin pieces on social media, people saying, oh, Jamie Fox says, you know, Puffy tried to kill him and Puffy poison him. It was part of a joke that people obviously didn't get because the special hadn't been out yet. So I watched it the other night, and I think I went into it with different expectations. I think I went into it with the same expectations of I might need security. I thought that was I thought this especially was going to be kind of like a part two to that. So when I watched it the first time, it was interesting. The angle was very different. It was more of a testimony. It was more of a try to make light of such a serious situation that he had went through as far as his health was concerned, him speaking to you know, him holding on to his sense of humor even in some of his most vulnerable moments of not being able to you know, clean himself properly and not being able to bathe himself, because he had suffered what he revealed to us, as I think people kind of knew, but he said he had a stroke.
Speaker 3: He suffered from a stroke.
Speaker 6: So if you ever had, you know, having members or friends that suffered a stroke, you know, it completely sometimes completely paralyzes them. They have to literally learn all of their you know, mechanisms and mechanics of how their body works and water motor skills, all of that all over again from scratch. So Jamie Fox had to go through that, and this special was a testimony to that, his journey through that, his journey back from that.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't full of funnies, it wasn't full of jokes. It was it was him making.
Speaker 6: Light of the whole process, the thoughts he was having in those moments of him being you know, an A list Hollywood He is.
Speaker 3: A list, right, would you agree?
Speaker 4: I would say, say, okay.
Speaker 6: Him being an A list Hollywood actor, being on top of the world, having access to you know, homes and cars and all of this, and then being reduced to not even being able to wipe his own ass, which is, you know, as a grown man, that's some of the most humbling, you know, situations that you probably will ever go through, especially when you're an A list celebrity. As Jamie fox Now you have these nurses that are just coming in bathing you completely naked, You take a shit, they have to wipe be like you just you felt like. But what he said right, what he felt like, was who am I? I don't even know who I am anymore. I thought I was just big, you know, celebrity, and now here I am in the hospital just trying to, you know, get back to my everyday normal life. So I watched it twice because again, the first time it was kind of like that wasn't what I was expecting. But then I watched it again and I understood it. It was very emotional. It was a few times where, you know, watching it, it appeared as if he wasn't going to even be able to like make it through some of the set because again he's reliving those most vulnerable.
Speaker 3: Times and the things he was thinking about.
Speaker 5: But overall, I enjoyed it for what it was.
Speaker 6: I went I went into it thinking it was gonna be a just a full out, laugh est comedy special. Jamie FOXX one of the most talented, funniest guys in the industry that we've ever had in our culture. But this was an emotional testimonial. You know, I'm just happy to be alive. I think this was filmed less than two blocks from the hospital.
Speaker 3: And that he was in. I think some of the staff was at the show.
Speaker 5: He acknowledged them.
Speaker 6: So it was a very It was a very emotional emotional night for Jamie. I think that you know, bare Minimum as we are the Bare Minimum boys. I think that he was just happy to be back on stage, walking, talking, have all his motor skills.
Speaker 3: He did a beautiful, a beautiful performance with his daughter. It was just an emotional night.
Speaker 6: And I think that I went into it thinking it was gonna be straight up, oh my god, Aimy is the funniest dude, and it it wasn't that. It was an emotional testimonial. I'm just happy to be alive. I'm happy to be back in front of the people that love me and just you know, kind of like introduce yourself back into some type of normal way of life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you guys watched it as well, right, Julie, go ahead, you can, you can.
Speaker 5: You can shift. Everything mall said is true and I agree and I and for what it is, I think it's okay. But for what not what I wanted, because who cares what I wanted. I didn't like it at all. I wasn't a fan, and I have notes I didn't like it. Three minutes in I texted the group chat. DeMar told me to stop because we were going to talk about it today. I hate how it was edited. I don't like how it was shot.
Speaker 3: He used the right camera now, like.
Speaker 5: The the the zuoman's on the crad was too much, too much this like close up to face. It was just I don't want to worry about the technicality production side of things.
Speaker 7: Let's just talk more about the actional thing.
Speaker 5: He uh. The real joke started to come about fifteen twenty minutes in the first like a couple of minutes is him dancing to records and like him saying I'm Jamie Fox. He had this whole moment where this therapist Holly breaks him basically, and the doctor that saved him was this white boy in the Laker jersey that he kept saying, and throughout the show he kept saying, I'm Jamie Fox. I'm Jamie Fox. And it was like, I think it was him convincing himself that he's still him as he's like going through like this very you know, traumatic, vulnerable moment in front of this theater, and then he has this whole thing where it's like, if I can stay funny, I can stay alive, and he would like use that as a call in response to him referencing him and Django or him talking about other films that he's done, and it's like it just was like a kind of to me, was like a victory lap in that sense where like then the projector came down and he's, you know, started singing slow jams, and then in the middle of slow jams, he goes, I made it. I'm back. It was just like very much Jamie Fox convincing himself that he's still Jamie Fox, if that makes right.
Speaker 3: But I was almost dying with you.
Speaker 5: That was like I under like, under the circumstances, I get it, it makes sense, but I you got to also tie and like it because he like hammered in the religious angle, which I think is I'm not a religious person. I just I get it. I mean, yeah, yeah, but you've never been through a near death experience. I personally haven't. I've had family members that have. I have never just turned to God.
Speaker 6: And I agree and and that's fair because I do understand a lot of people when it went into watching it, they was expecting like this, you know, another just laugh all night event, and I had those same you know, I went into it. I went into it same with with those same type of.
Speaker 8: Expectations.
Speaker 6: Well expectations, yes, but I went I went into it thinking like, yo, Jamie is about to prove that he's still you know, one of the funniest, most talented guy.
Speaker 3: Like that's just how I went into it.
Speaker 6: And while he is, I do think what you're saying is correct, but I do think that it's part of it, like if you have a near death experience, like a stroke, you have to kind of convince yourself that, yo, I'm still, yeah, I can still do this.
Speaker 5: And I think that's what he did.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 5: And he spoke to the fact that people were saying there's a clone.
Speaker 6: That's not because he was speaking to the city that was going on a lot of people saying that's not really Jamie, that's a clone.
Speaker 5: So he was like, you can't clone this.
Speaker 6: And then he start going into his you know, and to his impersonations and to his characters, like you know what I mean, things like that like you would you would start going. So I understood the tie, and it's kind of like, oh, y'all thought that it was some clone walking around.
Speaker 3: And it was in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Was Gucci's clone in the front row too?
Speaker 5: I will say, like his sister and his daughters are amazing. Again, I didn't know much about his family. I earned a lot of or gained a lot of respect for the people that he are close to him in his life. And how he showed love to not only his family but the nurses that were there. That was awesome. I love all that, but I just wanted to find it. Sounds so wrong of to say, like one of this one wasn't good. The guy almost died. He was in a coma for twenty days. He woke up on May fourth, RORI he woke up on your birthday. I remember, Yeah, he was, Yeah, he had to wake up for your birthday, celvery, for your toast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was that was disrupted by the grounds to me.
Speaker 5: Like, I feel like the era of comedy specials has become the era of uh, less about jokes and more preachy and more like even when Chappelle goes on now it's not so much like here's jokes. It's like, I'm gonna tell you about how I feel about, you know, this one specific thing.
Speaker 3: And this for a while.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying this politics. I don't like that. I don't like a lot of the crowd pops and a lot of the biggest collapse and like the pans of the audience is like they weren't even like jokes. It was just like a thing he said that wasn't even like a tear moment. It was just like a thing he said. And they're like, oh, I'm like what.
Speaker 2: So okay, so what I get completely what you're saying. And I understand that a lot of people will not enjoy this. I probably won't watch it again. Not because it wasn't well done. I unders stand wire was. It wasn't done for a mass. It was done for him and the people who love Jamie Fox and the people who are who would have been very very very hurt if something had if Jamie Fox wouldn't have made it out of where he was. Yeah, that's what that was for. That was for Jamie Fox fans to see that he's okay. I don't think it was there to make you laugh at all. I didn't really laugh. I had a couple giggles. Actually, the moment that made me laugh the hardest is when he was singing about not dating white women no more, and the black women in the audience stood up like he was preaching, Like they stood up like they were in church, like yes, sat again, He'd been delivered. And that shit cracked me up, this whole entire thing, especially being that's in Atlanta and the majority of the audience was just like black people and black women and he was like on his preachy like church shit. It just gave Black church to me. And I cracked up the entire time, mainly at that because I'm just like, look at my other people, look at shit they clapping at like. It was very entertaining in that and it felt very familiar because I went to black churches.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I just know, like he's the old black uncle. He'dn't been through some shit. Everybody in the front row, take your time, Jamie, like that type of ship. It was fucking hilarious to me, Like it was very shit. It was a straight it was a straight testimony testimony. There was really no real jokes.
Speaker 4: I did cry when entertainer goes up there, not Cedric Steve Harvey and just plays old school music. So remember this one. That's his whole stand up and everyone just.
Speaker 5: Cheers, Yeah, don't do Harvey like that.
Speaker 4: Steve Harvey King's of comedy. That's all he would do was play old music and be like, remember this one when you walked in the house and you're trying to fuck your wife and then he put on fucking Lenny Williams.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, yeah, it was yeah and then his So I knew what it was gonna be when I called my parents and my parents were like, yo, I cried the entire time. I'm like, oh, this for old black people got it. So when I watched it, I did cry when I was when his daughter, you know, said that I knew that you would make it because I always dreamt we would play on stage one day together, and then they played on stage tears. It was very it was very adorable, but I knew who it was for. And we're not the target audience unless you're a huge Jamie Fox fan like I am, but the rest we're not the target audience.
Speaker 3: Love Jamie Fox.
Speaker 4: I kind of tie in not rushing to watch this, not because of his stroke or his health problems, just kind of how I view legends going back into the field. Like we talked about with the Dre and Snoop album, I'm gonna get around to it when it comes out. I'm not rushing to it. They're legends in there, all right. I just I'm not rushing to it. I don't really care that much. They're solidified in my brain forever. Jamie, to me is one of the greatest that's ever lived in so many categories. I'm not rushing to watch his stand up in twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: If you want to remember, if you if you want to remember his best moments and his hits and deuce and watch him do some impressions and sing for a bit which he still smokes by.
Speaker 4: I'm still gonna watch this no matter what. I'm still gonna listen to Drean Snoop's album. It's just not on my priority list oversleep.
Speaker 5: This was like a selfish like this is like a yeah, soft eulogy kind of. That's how I like it played to me at least I don't know, like, but it was cool to see him be able to do this on his own terms, like his family held him down That's what he kept saying. My family helped me the fuck down. He kept repeating that, and it was cool to see him be able to again fill us in on what the fuck happened because it went dark for a while. And it's nice that he's one of the few celebrities of this status that got to control the narrative and not only to like do his sit down interview, but get a Netflix bag out of it and like make it a moment.
Speaker 6: So I think that, Yeah, I mean again, it's just glad. I'm glad to see Jamie Foxx back healthy, back on stage where he loves to be performing, being entertained as he talked about. But it was it was good to hear him tell the story and for him to you know, kind of put away some of the rumors and things that people were saying online and things like that, like, you know, let him tell his testimonal, give his testimony in his words, and obviously you could tell it affected him. He's a he was very emotional the whole, the whole.
Speaker 7: Entirety at the entire time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like there's a lot of times again like he he was crying so hard that he damned they made me cry and I'm like, nigga, what I'm crying for?
Speaker 3: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I thought this was a comedy sas, but you gotta understand it like a stroke, And again it was you could just feel him saying, like having those thoughts like yo, I'm Jamie Fox, Like how am I in this hospital bed?
Speaker 3: Can barely even move that? Like what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Like? But just that fast.
Speaker 6: It shows how you know, life can literally turn upside down for you. No matter who you are, how much success you've attained, how much money you've amassed, and following all that, none of that matters if your health is not correct. So I think he did a great job at getting that message across and delivering it in a funny way. You gotta laugh at yourself, laugh at the turmoil and the trials that you go through, and I think he did a good job of that.
Speaker 2: If you're watching it, if you're if you're going into it to try to laugh or putting it on to laugh, you're not gonna lie. You're not really gonna laught.
Speaker 3: It's not a laugh for that.
Speaker 8: It's not a laughing.
Speaker 6: It's not literally just it's literally just good to see him healthy back on stage each laugh at you know, some of the shit he been through and make light of it. But understand that you're not gonna put this up against some of the comedy specials that we've seen this year. This is not that, this is something totally different from that. But I do think that if you've ever supported Jamie Fox, and if you do like Jamie Fox as an as an artist, then I think this is definitely something you should watch.
Speaker 5: Do you think I'm curious? Do you think, uh, what what should we expect or what do you think will happen next? Will he will he dive back into film or do you think he's probably on anything.
Speaker 6: He's probably on a restriction as far as far as like, uh, you know, because filming, you know, major major films with major productions, Jamie Fox has done that.
Speaker 3: Takes a toll on you physically when you're healthy. Yeah, even when you're like completely healthy.
Speaker 4: So he's feel like one hundred people a day, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 7: And then he felt like institute.
Speaker 3: I think Jamie said he felt like a prostitute one time on the set of Jango.
Speaker 5: If you will.
Speaker 8: All sets he's stupid, he did.
Speaker 2: Do they clone Tyrone though, and that was a pretty that was really like production. I love they clone Tyrone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought great, that was a cool fil I just don't know how much, you know, more of that he'll do yearly.
Speaker 3: But he does seem to be back. He looked he looked good, you know, he looked healthy.
Speaker 6: It just obviously could tell when he still talks about It's a very emotional thing.
Speaker 3: But I did enjoy it, though.
Speaker 2: I can tell. I don't. I don't. I mean, what I want from Jamie is another album. He still sounds amazing.
Speaker 8: By the way.
Speaker 2: By the way, to everybody who was laughing at me when I put Jamie on my top male vocalist at all time, I just want to say, post stroking everything in the middle of crying, he's still blowing out your favorites on stage. I just wanted to throw that out there, like caul, y'all look at me like I was crazy. But AnyWho, I want to.
Speaker 3: All my lists cause Jamie Fox I was anyway, I think my favorite was Whitney Houston.
Speaker 2: It was it was all male, so how would it be with you?
Speaker 4: It's not true draft of Brandy second, I think we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about for the male draft. But I want to get I want another album from him.
Speaker 6: But Jamie, I don't know if get it. But he could sing though Jamie Fox and sing, he definitely still sounds great.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, Jamie might get prints out here in singing and singing and singing.
Speaker 3: Yo so yo, we got voicemails.
Speaker 8: Oh Peace said he better than Usher?
Speaker 2: PI said that.
Speaker 8: He said, hell yeah, He said, hell yeah.
Speaker 6: Jamie Fox is not m Fox is not saying that not sing better than Usher and better when U s h E R.
Speaker 4: You will not get me to shoot on Jamie Fox. But please stop.
Speaker 7: He said, he's not that good.
Speaker 2: But but I just think that Jamie is underrated as a vocalist, like people be acting like.
Speaker 3: You said you can sing better than Prince and then said Usher. Can you see how y'all are both on the wrong side of that.
Speaker 2: I think if Jamie had leaned completely into being a singer like he did acting, I think he would have a different rep.
Speaker 8: But he didn't lean it.
Speaker 2: He did a couple of albums which were fucking amazing, by the way, but he didn't really lean into singing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I feel like you got it bad. Jamie would definitely do that one.
Speaker 2: If you Jamie couldn't do you got it bad.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying he can't, but not better than us.
Speaker 3: Jamie is not singing better than Usher.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Definitely don't sing better than Prince.
Speaker 2: Like I was saying, I want another album from him, but I can tell by the way that he was talking it gives that he's about to really enjoy his time with his family, like he's about to just die.
Speaker 6: Life is life and hope, so everything is is, you know, going through something like that, you have to guess that it puts life into perspective, like the things that really matter, like the fame, the money, all of that that means nothing when you laying it.
Speaker 3: And that nurse you woke up in.
Speaker 6: That nurse already told you I just finished washing your ass, like I haven't seen everything.
Speaker 7: And his pickle as he referred to it throughout.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just like now come to my comedy show.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, anyways. In other great news, another Caitlyn is Woman of the Year. Caitlyn should always be Time Women of the Year, white women. It should just always because the athlete of the year, not the woman of the year. Okay, well, either way, Athlete of the Caitlyns of the Year.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Caitlin Claw.
Speaker 6: Congression had an amazing year, did a lot for the w NBA platform.
Speaker 8: What year did someone went auto medals?
Speaker 2: Was it this year?
Speaker 8: Last year? It was this year?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 8: This was the Olympics.
Speaker 5: I was just one.
Speaker 4: Do you have a good point?
Speaker 2: I was just fucking one.
Speaker 4: Do you have a good point?
Speaker 8: Just just wondering.
Speaker 4: Okay, you may not agree with my response to that. She's done that so much that.
Speaker 3: I think bows one athlete of the year one year, right, Tom had to have given a one. Yeah, I'm sure she won one of these.
Speaker 4: She should have like the fucking decades.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like should be every year.
Speaker 5: But because like she's done, she won it last year, there you go. No, she should have want to get in this year. But I get that she can't win it two years on her one time Athlete of the Year in twenty twenty one. She was voted Female Authlete of the Year by the Associated Press in last year twenty three.
Speaker 2: Time should have given it to her again this year.
Speaker 4: Which would have been deserved. But you know what he said, votered like, no, man, y'all are missing it.
Speaker 6: It helps elevate the w n b A platform, And I'm saying, what you want the WNBA to get bigger, this is it.
Speaker 3: This is tom athlete of the Year is a w NBA player. This helps elevate the entire platform.
Speaker 5: That is huge.
Speaker 3: Man, you need that.
Speaker 2: So get to I n S School or or what you might call it from Syracuse. What's her name?
Speaker 6: You can't even because I think with this they didn't have the Now Brionna won at all. Shout out to the liberty they wanted all.
Speaker 4: That's not impact When Tim does Athlete of the Year, I don't think they're specifically going through stats and ability. It's impact on what they did for that organization.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, she elevated the entire league. Shout out to her and angel Rees had a hand in that too. There they're like rivalry and things like that. That that helped elevate the entire thing. I love this for for the w n b A. I think it's great that they gave Caitlyn the Athlete of the Year and she had a great year. You look at her numbers like a rookie for she was going crazy this year, So I'm not mad at it. Now her what she said, and I like that woke shit.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: Not that I didn't like it, but it just proves that no matter.
Speaker 4: Like that, George Soros.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, it's not that because if that's how Caitlyn felt, and that's what was on hard to say, and it's wrong what she said.
Speaker 3: I don't think I don't think there's anything wrong with you.
Speaker 5: She said. The WA is built on the backs of the back of black players. She said, quote, I want to say that I've earned every single thing, but as a white person, there is privilege. Quote. A lot of the players in the league that have been really good, have been built have.
Speaker 7: Been black players. The league has kind of been built on them.
Speaker 5: The more we can talk like you really from Iowa, the more we can appreciate that highlight that talk about that and then continue to have brands and companies invest in those players that have made this league incredible.
Speaker 7: I think it's very important I have to continue to try to change.
Speaker 3: That she said was amazing, but now she hardly speaks by the backlash.
Speaker 6: That she's receiving because they're saying, oh, how dare you apologize for being a white woman, Like, what's wrong with you? Why would you apologize that ship? She was saying that she recognizes that she has white privilege. She just recognized that.
Speaker 3: That's not apologizing, that's just a factor.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, I get it. But people that is ironically, it's the same people that champion her. Well, most of the people that champion her all year that are now saying, oh, you are apologizing for being a white woman.
Speaker 3: What is wrong with She's learning.
Speaker 8: That they weren't champing her just to champion her.
Speaker 3: Look a look at for in the woodsticks. Oh no, footy in the Woods, Texas.
Speaker 4: That's actually the accountant.
Speaker 5: Food in the Woods textans.
Speaker 4: I mean you see why I wore the shirt because I was pissed at Kaitlyn Clark.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she says, wow, so disappointed. You cave into the made up fantasy world of the delusional left. I was such a big fan of you, not because you're white, because you're amazing, never counted. Unfortunately, your ego and attitude is starting to stink.
Speaker 5: You're the ego. She gave up her whole ego. That's the point.
Speaker 6: Stay, You had a huge platform to bring people together. Instead you are choosing to push people apart. That's part How did Foody in the Woods, Texas come up with that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: This is why you're all so stupid.
Speaker 5: Sometimes no longer my side. I didn't vote on your side.
Speaker 2: They're just they try to hide it under the guise of support. You guys don't support her or care about the Women's NBA. You care about Kaitlyn Clark because of that rivalry that went with Angel Reese, and you created a whole racial thing because of that. Black people didn't create that. White people created that shit. And then they oh, Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn greatest thing ever, which she is fucking amazing. I'm not taking that from her, but they bigged her up and you're not a fan of her talent. There's plenty of talented women. There's been plenty of talented women in the w NBA. Y'all don't give a fuck about them. Y'all don't care about talent. Y'all cared about that, that rivalry and that making her the great white hope is sticking up for her, and you use it as an excuse to be a racist. And now that she's saying that, I don't support none of that racist shit, y'all line Now y'all turning against her. That's what the fuck that is.
Speaker 6: Looks at your girl, Megan Kelly, She says, look at this, She's on the knee, all but apologizing on being white and getting attention the self flagg elation though police pay attention to the black players who are really the ones you want to celebrate. Condescending state what she said sad, not even a little bit.
Speaker 8: They're fucking idiots there and then and.
Speaker 4: Again, it's both sides when it comes as athletic shit. All athletes should shut up unless it's what the agenda I want to push. If it's something I agree with, then we should champion it and all athletes should aspire to think this way. Either way, it's not my point of view.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 5: If she went up there and said white power, they would have put a bronze statue for outside of Fox News.
Speaker 6: But yeah, shouts to Kathin Clark on winning time Athlete of the Year. She definitely helped to elevate the WNBA platform this year along with other great players. Ajuries Arique from Dallas. I hope I said the name right. We follow each other on Instagram. I was supposed to go to the game this year and check out.
Speaker 4: But on Lexie was courtside, like you have to support the way I did.
Speaker 6: Next time I go to that label if it's in season, I do to Dallas with you. Yeah, go to Dallas and catch if they played when they played the Sparks a Rika Arica bust uh, Lexi's ass.
Speaker 4: I don't even do this.
Speaker 3: I don't like that, don't do relax. You ever seen the Arica play I have, Yeah, I've been c out there. She got that ship on the string. I don't even see Lexie's backstep in this off season, just like just like this, that.
Speaker 5: Looked like a foul.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm teaching.
Speaker 5: I'm teaching.
Speaker 3: I'm teaching Lexi a little album shout auries all of the What's funny is with that the Kaitlyn Clark ship they interviewed.
Speaker 4: There was a whole article, right mm hmm. Everyone's reacting to three.
Speaker 3: Sentences like they define this whole thing about that's all that matters, you know.
Speaker 4: Like Kaitlyn Clark went in there, we're only talking about black players. Like no, that's like three sentences out of a whole.
Speaker 6: It was great. I think what she said was great. Man, It's just a grouple of people are ignorant, and she unders I think she understands that.
Speaker 4: Your man, Donnie took it for the Males Male Athlete of the.
Speaker 6: Year Donald Trump Donald Trump one Person of the Year for Time Magazine.
Speaker 4: He's got a couple of How many does he have?
Speaker 5: I think he has the most.
Speaker 3: He has to have the most of this Who is counting? I'm not counting.
Speaker 4: You're asking who's counting, so you could know who's counting.
Speaker 3: I don't know who's counted.
Speaker 5: Like fuck.
Speaker 4: I feel like even when he lost, he got time personally the year.
Speaker 3: Probably he deserved it.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's probably the most famous human being.
Speaker 5: Was like when Lebron won the finals MVP after losing, Yeah, he deserved it.
Speaker 7: Almost he should have.
Speaker 3: He should have.
Speaker 7: This has again, so this is at least his second I feel.
Speaker 4: Like it's more but all right, yeah, I mean yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Second time.
Speaker 3: Tom has been a time Tom and Tom again, Donn is the man of the Year.
Speaker 4: This happened while we were recording, so I have the full details. But congrats to hot one Sean Evans. I think I want to say congrats. If that's the deal you guys wanted to get they BuzzFeed sold hot Ones or hot Ones bought out of the BuzzFeed contract. Either way, congrats to Sean, amazing platform, everything you've built and a half million Help you get every last dollar you deserve.
Speaker 3: I hope this is the deal that you wanted.
Speaker 4: So congrats to shut up at hot Ones and to Sean Evans. Are we missing anything? Do we go to voicemails? Should we save Bill Belichick?
Speaker 3: Or I mean, it's not much to talk about Bill Belichick head coach. With some new pussy he'll do to you, man, he went back to college, some young pussy, rejuvenate you. You'll write a four hundred page bible, throw it on the.
Speaker 4: Desk, and soay, you got an hour. My girlfriend also needs tuition money.
Speaker 3: Here, you got an hour to read those four hundred pages and get back to me.
Speaker 2: Can you guys explain to me. I'm I'm just a girl who doesn't really watch sports. Why this is such a big deal? Like, why is it even making I don't get it.
Speaker 4: Bill Belichick is the greatest NFL coach of all time. All right, let's say Jackson now going down.
Speaker 7: Now, I'm trying to think we have to think this is in Demeri's term. This is like if oh Man just.
Speaker 8: Explain it in regular term. I know who Bill Belichick is.
Speaker 5: I just want to.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 4: If Beyonce City Beyonce like you n C being the City Girls is FU hilarious.
Speaker 5: It's like if Beyonce went on like X Factor mm okay, or like making the band.
Speaker 4: This is I see where you're taking it.
Speaker 5: You're there, You're at the peak, but not.
Speaker 4: Even like X Factor at its peak, like America's got talent when it was falling off.
Speaker 3: That would be like if Beyonce was like, I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna host now with Nick doing American Idol now, so he's going to He's still gonna be doing what d one right still.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's not like he went to a program like Alabama or like.
Speaker 3: He went to a program that's not respected that much in football.
Speaker 2: They have their years every now and then he went to He's going He's I mean, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Maybe I'm just using my where's his girlfriend from?
Speaker 4: She looks like a target.
Speaker 7: I think she's from the New England area.
Speaker 2: I'm just I feel like, maybe if you've reached the pinnacle, the peak, and there no higher you can go. Why not go and try to help a program that probably needs your help them.
Speaker 4: No one' shitting on him for it. We're all excited. He's going to bring so much money into U n C. I think uh someone that was in the office earlier said they like quadrupled what their investor ship is to their team already. Yeah, Like the amount of money that's going to come in is insane. This is like if Taylor Swift, like talk to a regular human.
Speaker 5: Being, went on flu flu commercial.
Speaker 4: Middle CD.
Speaker 5: His girlfriend posted this on her story with the headline and said, we are going. We are onto Chapel Hill.
Speaker 3: So thank you for that.
Speaker 7: You'll be moving to uh Chapel Hill together.
Speaker 3: Julian, that was so that. That is so much context.
Speaker 4: It's nice to see that they together. It must be difficult for her life. What was the girl that was champion her? Her boyfriend on Instagram never got mad. You don't treat her like Drea. She's just Champion and her man. She's happy that he has a job.
Speaker 10: Me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wasn't. I didn't say I just thought you.
Speaker 4: Were trying to downplay her.
Speaker 3: Her rob saying thanks Julian for adding that to the store we really.
Speaker 4: I think it's really important.
Speaker 5: Spoke to them about them quite a bit. So it's nice to see that they're staying together and she's moving to Chapel with him.
Speaker 3: You thought she was leaving O.
Speaker 5: Never she's His contract, by the way, is ten million. I don't know how many years that spans, but he probably only did one year out per season, so I don't know. It doesn't specify how many seasons.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean there's a lot of money to be coaching college football, definitely the most.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of money. Yeah, all right, regular for like again Alabama l s oh yeah, but.
Speaker 7: I believe his dad was involved with the program. There's like a photo of him.
Speaker 3: His son is the next, His son is probably gonna be the next head coach after.
Speaker 2: I think the respected for basketball, right, yes, yeah, the greatest player ever Vince Carter, Michael jeff for Jordan's no, Michael's name.
Speaker 4: They have great uniforms too, Jordan Brand. There's gonna be a lot of money. Yeah, that's that's a program, even if they're not known for football, U n C in itself.
Speaker 5: Probably they recently had a good cuing that Drake make had come out of you and see they they are like when their pagrounds were like they're good for like every five years they have like a randomly good top fifteen year.
Speaker 4: But like if Belichick is there and they start, it changed.
Speaker 5: Now now the they changed the culture for sure. Now the tournament's so expanded, they could sneak in to that.
Speaker 4: I mean, al dam look what Dion, dude, it's possible to just bring a coach in and completely change an entire program.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I love that.
Speaker 5: So that's how they played for him. Yeah, yeah, we have voicemails. Of course, you've got male Yes, guys.
Speaker 4: Are we out to rally for Dreamville Fest and for a game today?
Speaker 5: Today? I feel like we we should do a couple updates. Remember our married well I recently called and said they wanted The gentleman called and said he wanted space.
Speaker 3: Yes, we do in space.
Speaker 5: I also was reading the comments when we did that last one. They said, why would you call this group? None of them have been together for that long and know anything about them. Got to call us.
Speaker 7: Whatever new perspective. Let's say, hey, what.
Speaker 11: Up, everybody, This is black from Denver. I just wanted to follow back up on my conversation with you guys. I listened to the last part and I just sound like complete crap. So I just wanted to sound a little bit better in his voicemail. So anyway, me and my wife, we did sit down and have a conversation, and we felt like it was best that every weekend I get a day, she gets a day, and then.
Speaker 5: After that.
Speaker 11: We just have a date together, and then throughout the week we just try our best to you know, have different activities going on for ourselves. So you know, she might go read a book, a guy might sit here and do some work on a computer, or you know, I might just go out to the gym while she stays home, vice versa. So we're just really coming up with different plans and different ideas on how we can still communicate but keep things separate. And the last thing, Rory, I know I am not your father, but I was just going to say I wanted to see if you needed somebody else on a pod that was a father to conversate about, you know, parenthood and all that. But hey, guys, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Peace.
Speaker 4: It's a cool schedule.
Speaker 5: I guess, yeah, that's kind of what we said, though I think mall suggested he gets his own place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get like a side apartment. Yeah, I have the conversation with her that you need spacedays for actual dates. Yeah, he's handling it okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't want a father or father on the pod, so I mean that. Yeah, urage more not to pull out with whatever woman he's dealing with. That way we could have another father.
Speaker 3: Damn, look what you put in the air about me. You don't want me to pull out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want you to have a kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about like like a loving relationship first? No for what just a kid? Straight to a kid? Yeah, I've got you figured.
Speaker 4: There's not enough people on earth.
Speaker 3: It's not who were running out of land.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty five. Who would be my prediction out of the four people.
Speaker 3: In here, who's gonna have a baby?
Speaker 5: I know who?
Speaker 2: You don't fucking look at me.
Speaker 3: I was looking at you.
Speaker 5: I just said I know who. All I said was I know who.
Speaker 8: I didn't say twenty five.
Speaker 3: I didn't say nothing, baby. I just looked at you and said I know who. That's all I do.
Speaker 2: Be me, out of all of us, I'm the only one in the room in control about whether I have a baby or not not anymore. I live in New York, bitch, Yes I am.
Speaker 5: Not anymore.
Speaker 4: We all thought to joke, but like no one said it.
Speaker 3: That's the part of being autistic that you New York cancel.
Speaker 4: Them all out because that would never happen.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's gonna be rory. Yeah, it's literally he will be pregnant if here.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna go with Peach No way. Well, I mean Trump is back, so Page might be celebrated with a kid.
Speaker 4: He loves, like the nuclear family he wants. Yeah, I think Peage may have like a whole separate family in Kansas that we don't even know about.
Speaker 3: That's where you gotta keep them middle of America for landlocked locked.
Speaker 8: It'll definitely be right. I see it being Rory.
Speaker 4: Really everyone in the room. Yeah, how many people hate But you guys like actively participate in the act that creates children. So I don't understand why you guys don't think you guys can't have children. Everyone in this everyone in this room celebent?
Speaker 8: Yes, oh me, sorry, I can't speak, But what means what's celibate?
Speaker 5: Though? Like how long?
Speaker 4: It's pretty easy not having sex?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you could not be having sex for three weeks. I don't mean you celibate. You didn't have sex in three weeks. I agree not have sextion.
Speaker 4: And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No one in this room is sell it. Yeah, I'm not so that everyone is really viable to have children. I'm not currently having sex, but I'm not in this moment sitting here, not just.
Speaker 6: Outside of this moment. But I'm just saying I'm not running around like, yo, you know what, I'm doing a celibacy thing. Bro, I'm gonna, you know, get in tune with myself and my chakras.
Speaker 4: Proving like you're making fun of me. All five people just had sex.
Speaker 3: You was getting clapped.
Speaker 6: You had Bunny ears on getting clapped on the Halloween allegedly that was she was wow.
Speaker 2: If you want sorry, Patreon subscribed now that clicked me to went back to zero. Ye y'all missed. That was a joke that all is making right now. Y'all missed the patress because y'all have not subscribed to Patreon.
Speaker 3: Calm forwus, slash Rory and mall.
Speaker 2: If a nigga try to take me up out these streets, I'm sending that baby back to God this year.
Speaker 8: So I'm telling you it.
Speaker 6: Will not be mem sending it back to God. Spoken like a true Republican.
Speaker 4: I mean, but you don't know once you feel like.
Speaker 2: I know what I feel.
Speaker 8: Baby, Okay, God bless But baby, when do you think you're gonna have kids?
Speaker 3: Cause I know you love kids? So when are you gonna have kids?
Speaker 2: I have to be me and the person I'm in a relationship with have to be in a very very good financial spot to you don't for me, you said, one.
Speaker 3: Of the most successful we want to know it came from not financially stable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what they had to do was sell a crack in the hallways.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 8: I don't want my babe sell cracking the hallways.
Speaker 3: You gotta do that. Let's get a good job, decent job together, y'all can make.
Speaker 8: Get it out the muddy, pull yourself up by your boot straps.
Speaker 5: That's it was giving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'm not. It's not even about that. It's more about, like I've expressed to you guys plenty of times that I don't People say that I'm lazy for wanting a nanny, But let me clear that up. I don't have the village like my parents did, or like their parents did. Like my parents aren't going to raise They live in two different cities and they're not gonna raise my kid. My parents are older, you know what I'm saying. So I need the help, and I can't afford daycare and all of that ship right now. It costs too much.
Speaker 4: Just get my eye pair true, Rachel can raise your trus.
Speaker 3: Rachel, raise your kids.
Speaker 7: Have a white woman raise your kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's put Julian on the spot. Let's say, girl, a swipe a swipe riper, you know, one of those, right, just say it like a personal woman.
Speaker 8: Swipe left, vote right, swipe alright, st.
Speaker 4: Swipe alright, is hilarious. Let's say one of those just happens to, you know, get pregnant.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell you what's not gonna happen. They're not gonna get pregnant. That just doesn't. It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Your soldiers don't march nigga.
Speaker 5: Nope, not at all.
Speaker 4: Let's just say in this hypothetical world that they do.
Speaker 7: Sure, then what happens, it's gone do what Demeris is gonna do.
Speaker 4: It's not your choice. Choice she wants to in New York.
Speaker 2: It is Oh, it's no, it's not your choice.
Speaker 3: It's still it's always her choice, no matter what still is.
Speaker 7: You will get Luigi Luigi out.
Speaker 4: What is he gonna do? Healthy he's not up for.
Speaker 6: Bail, but well he's a plumber. So yeah, I see where you're those Pilopians a little bit.
Speaker 2: I guess you know it's wrong.
Speaker 5: No, this is not gonna happen. That's not happening.
Speaker 8: If it was to happen, what do you do? You beg her tout it?
Speaker 5: I just would.
Speaker 7: It's just not going to happen. Okay, Julia, her baby's not coming out.
Speaker 3: Julian, you're definitely like you'll take your kid to play.
Speaker 5: Catch every Saturday, the kid that I want to raise and love. Yeah, of course I think I love.
Speaker 2: You Accidentally get a woman pregnant. Let's say it happens. You're telling me how you're gonna handle that, Like what you're gonna push it on the stairs.
Speaker 3: If coffee break gets pregnant, you keep it. No coffee date.
Speaker 5: We don't like there's like we're not in a relationship. No, okay, if she gets you'll have sex, you'll hold my night. You don't keep it, no, even if she wants to.
Speaker 3: But if she wants to, that's not your choice.
Speaker 2: No, Julie is effectively telling you all that he will murder this woman, and y'all just keeps out with he.
Speaker 8: That is what he's saying.
Speaker 7: I call the clans and we will go on. I'll see you.
Speaker 5: No guy, No guy, that oh big god, he would like call the big guy.
Speaker 3: Wake him up. Yeah, he's eating, he's eating his putting, But wake him up.
Speaker 4: I'm telling y'all that big guy is not doing anything.
Speaker 7: He's doing a lot of ship. Don't do now, let's not even break no.
Speaker 3: All right, next voicemail, mall is definitely keeping it if a yeah, I mean, I don't think I have a choice at this point. I'll get a girl pregnant. Now, she's definitely keeping that ship.
Speaker 7: She's like twenty two.
Speaker 3: I would not.
Speaker 6: Just let me tell you something about my loins and a twenty two. Those loins will never meet again in life.
Speaker 4: Man, what if you're hanging out with Belichick?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What if?
Speaker 2: What's the youngest you'll date?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: I'm all thirty. You shouldn't be dating nobody younger than thirty. Why you're forty?
Speaker 7: I that's what twenty five? No, what twenty six?
Speaker 3: Like twenty eight twenty nine?
Speaker 5: Is that the rule? Half your age the street rule? Wholl make that up streets Democrat right now, it would just be half your age, like twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight, probably young, twenty eight twenty How.
Speaker 4: Old was a twenty eight year old? How old were you when a twenty eight year old was born?
Speaker 3: Fourteen fifteen? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It's kind of crazy, is it a little bit? What would you guys talk about?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like I congratulated Belichick on when he getting you unc job and he's fucking sixty seventy years old and his girl is twenty four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I congratulated him for him coaching women or men of that age, not dating them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you didn't say, oh god, this fucking Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I think Belichick is a fucking disgusting, nasty human being for.
Speaker 3: Lead with that one.
Speaker 4: I've said that on record on this podcast. What a gross human being that has seven rings? Fucking talented and when he does that, guy's gross. Yeah, but they you should coach people that age, you shouldn't date them.
Speaker 2: The reason why I'm saying at Moss because you're at the age where you're looking for somebody to Well, I actually you're not, but I like to think that you're looking for somebody to settle down with and have a kid with. I just don't understand why you would have a kid with a twenty eight year old.
Speaker 3: Who said I would have a kid with a twenty eight yearld twenty?
Speaker 9: Well? Is that not what?
Speaker 2: You're not dating with intention?
Speaker 8: You're just dating just to date?
Speaker 3: No, I'm always dating with intention.
Speaker 8: Okay, what's the intention?
Speaker 3: To see where it goes. I intend on seeing where this relationship goes, what it grows into.
Speaker 5: Rory has a son.
Speaker 6: I'm not meaning a girl and saying I have intentions on getting you pregnant before someone's else.
Speaker 4: Not.
Speaker 2: But we've had that conversation for if you are, if you have the intentions of this is what you want, then you would think that dating what intention would be. Okay, this is what I want. Is this person capable of giving me this? I'm going to see if they are. That's what I'm saying. I'm dating you to see if you're capable of giving me what I want. Yeah, okay, so what I'm saying is, if your intention is to settle down and have a kid, why would you date a twenty eight You're okay with a twenty eight year old giving you a kid?
Speaker 3: I mean, why not Certain twenty eight year olds I know got they shit together together.
Speaker 5: For real.
Speaker 2: Has nothing to with that. I know plenty of twenty year olds that have this shit together together.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was just what's the pondering?
Speaker 3: Nothing just because she was she was when I was when she was born I was fourteen.
Speaker 2: No, I just think that twenty eight year olds and forty two year olds live a very different life.
Speaker 6: It depends on the twenty eight year old. That's what I'm trying to tell you is some twenty eight year olds that have been, you know, homebodies. They don't they've never been a part of like the quote unquote scene or the industry.
Speaker 3: Like they don't care about this.
Speaker 8: That's like it has nothing to do with that at all.
Speaker 3: So you said lifestyle.
Speaker 2: But yeah, even as far as eventually you're not going to be forty two, you're going to be sixty two, and this person will then be in their like sexual prime and you'll be sixty two.
Speaker 5: What that means.
Speaker 4: Whatever?
Speaker 6: Belichick on when I'm sixty two, she would be with us twenty years. She would be forty eight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she way past her prime.
Speaker 2: In women's sexual prime is in their forties, in their thirties, late thirties, early sexual prime in their forties, late thirties. Cut it out, man, that's when women are the horny as they're late thirty early forties.
Speaker 3: Yes, and women that age, she'll be forty eight, that's not early forties. Thirties and early forties. Thirties, that's not early forties. Forty eight is early fifties.
Speaker 9: All this.
Speaker 4: You know, who pays for studies? One study showed that women between twenty seven and forty five, Like, why even pay someone for a study with that gap?
Speaker 3: They just asked twelve people, the hold, are you great only.
Speaker 4: Thirties and early forties?
Speaker 2: Though, I'm just saying, I just always felt like, you know, because I don't know, maybe you would want somebody closer to you age so that you guys will be going through the same things around the same time.
Speaker 3: Just because you close in age going through the same thing right now, nobody does make.
Speaker 2: It more likely.
Speaker 3: No, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, when you aid that age, she's still gonna be in her prime at the gym, running around like that's what I'm That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't know about her prime at forty eight.
Speaker 5: In the forties, men's reactions become less rigid and they desire sex less often.
Speaker 7: And there what forties?
Speaker 5: Right? Are you rich up?
Speaker 3: I guess, I guess it depends on who you're talking to. What's your ridge level right now?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: For females, this is the lead up. It's called pre menopause.
Speaker 5: Typically starts somewhere in the fourties, which is their decline in estrogen, which.
Speaker 2: Can lead to when I say, the same thing around the same.
Speaker 5: Vaginal dryness, which can lead to painful intercourse. Well, it's good if your dick can't get hard, you don't want to fuck anyway, so you can just dry it out.
Speaker 4: And scissor together with lube.
Speaker 3: No, do we have another voicemail?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yes, of course. This is the woman that called about uh finding out her biological dad had passed. She never met him, She was raised by someone else, and she was asking us should she go to the funeral of her biological father, whom she had never met.
Speaker 12: Yep, I remember my favorite past squad was good. This is kind of a continuation update story. So I hitch'all up about wanting to go to the funeral of the sister of the dad that I didn't even know was possibly my biological dad until accessory results came back in twenty twenty about him possibly being my father. Even though my mother at that time in twenty twenty, it was right before my fortieth birthday, she still swore up and down at the person who is still alive, the person who I thought, to my dad my whole life is in fact my father. She just one hundred percent always just keeps saying that whatever. But we dropped it at the twenty twenty We never talked about it again. I did ask that dad to get a paternity test, and he goes to me like he typically does. Right fast forward, now four years later, she brings it up again, talking about my son should get to know his grandfather and he should know his lineage. And I'm like, well, that dad's not even a good dad to me. He's been in and out my whole life, so why would I want that from my son to be in and out of his life? And secondly, that's not his lineage, he's not my biological dad, and she got into the whole thing of yes he is. I'm a hundred percent sure we could bet money on this. I'm telling you right now. We got into a whole thing to the point where I just got the person who she swears as a biological dad on the phone and was like, hey, can we please just get this over with? So he did agree, and he did show up not ghost this time. We took a test on Sunday. I will have the results in a few days. Oh my god, I'm feeling away without my mother though, Like, if this thing comes back that this man is really not my biological daddy. She did all of this, I'm gonna be very upset and I.
Speaker 3: Don't know how to handle them.
Speaker 5: She left the part two, but I think that, yeah, why do I know who I know?
Speaker 2: Who is?
Speaker 5: Just her name?
Speaker 7: Don't say it, but that's the right here.
Speaker 3: I don't recognize the voice, but I recognized that voice.
Speaker 4: That's rough. I guess we have to wait and see, Like, what do you even tell her? Now? In the meantime, while she waits, your family is doing a lot of weird shit. I guess the results will tell where.
Speaker 6: Your mom's moms got you'a gotta be honest when y'all was out there, you know howen h just be honest, say moms was hot. You know I was all the older niggas wanted me. Some some of them had me, that's all. Some of them had some of them have a lot of them wanted me, and some of them had me. You know what I'm saying, Moms look good back here.
Speaker 4: Do you think the mom is confident and who the father is or is just as nervous as just as this woman nervous.
Speaker 7: It's like Chris Janner said, you're just as nervous.
Speaker 4: But she seems her mother is pretending to be confident.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that was the same thing with him, didn't we watch k Kirk Franklin went through the same thing on his doctor right, and he was mad as mother told him that that was his father.
Speaker 3: These years come to find out that wasn't his father.
Speaker 4: And it's rough if like mom is a type the way Remy does like and her partners look alike, damn, And you really don't.
Speaker 6: Know if you found out your mom wasn't your real mom, and like you found your real mom and she was like say, better off in life than your real mom that you grew up thinking with your mom?
Speaker 3: Do you like abandon your mom that raised you and you go with the mom that owns like seventeen hotels in man, we.
Speaker 4: Too, I'm gonna get to know her.
Speaker 5: I'll take a developer. No, we have to.
Speaker 4: I think naturally you developed entitled something here the woman that raised me. Of course, yeah, you developed that. My last name is Hilton, unless she treats you like shit when you have a stomach virus and makes you put up a Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, man, but if my mom owns seventeen four seasons like my real mom, I think my mom that raised.
Speaker 4: Me, I'll be like yo, I mean, I'll come back. I'll visit anyone that was raised by someone that was a good mother, whether it was biological or not. We're not abandon their mom because there was a Hilton involved.
Speaker 7: She brod. Carmichael has a great bit about that.
Speaker 5: When he used to actually do stand up he said, uh, I think it was his first special he was talking about, like my mom asked me. She said, you're never like nice to me or not for whatever, And he said, what if it was me and Oprah hanging off a cliff and you can only save one of us. And he was like, well, why would I save you? And she's like what the fuck. And he's like, what are you gonna give me another hug? He was like, if I save Oprah, at least I get a fucking iPad. At the minimum, a car.
Speaker 3: Maybe get a car just for showing up anything. Who knows what stepping as like, you get a car now for saving my life.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like my mom would save Oprah before me.
Speaker 2: Oh, your mom would definitely save Oprah before you.
Speaker 4: In front of me, before.
Speaker 2: I was about to save her. I need to be saying, look good.
Speaker 3: A lot of them all, they all wanted them.
Speaker 7: Could you imagine if like a younger half sibling that was.
Speaker 3: Me with a chin is hilarious.
Speaker 4: It's a banana clip, just chilling right, you.
Speaker 2: Have a chin.
Speaker 8: But that's why that's so many me would a chip clip is hilarious?
Speaker 6: If you're listening now, get your tickets well if they're still remaining. Yeah, Live show Saturday, December fourteenth, last one of the year, gram Sy Theater, New York City.
Speaker 3: Cannot wait to see some of you familiar faces and some new faces.
Speaker 4: All had some crazy surprises do I yeah, he said he was gonna do that one thing on stage.
Speaker 8: Hey yeah, you said you and then doing this you know that little one thing that you do.
Speaker 3: You're gonna do that tonight. Yeah, We're gonna have fun.
Speaker 5: Though, before we close, this is like a lighter note regarding a ceo. This just happened in New York like a minute ago as we're recording, The CEO of Enron was pied in the face like something his way into a meeting, which Ron, Yeah, which.
Speaker 4: Is so crazy, Like Enron was corporation enemy number one when I was in high school. Then we forgot it existed because they just moved on to other corporations.
Speaker 2: This gotta be fake because why his security con.
Speaker 5: Connected that Bernie Sanders, that is Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that's mad fake because the CEO of n Ron is twenty one, Like, oh okay.
Speaker 2: Oh really gotcha? Damn gotcha? Gotcha?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: God damn it, God damn?
Speaker 2: Are we going to the last Dreamville fast as a family?
Speaker 5: Did they say this was?
Speaker 8: It's the last one?
Speaker 3: They finally said it, fifth and final, They finally said it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I know.
Speaker 4: They finally said it. Oh my god, you guys finally heard that song. Yeah, no the way audience was intended to hear it. No, we did not know. This was the last Dreamville Fest, and I get it though, even though they've been probably one of the more successful ones. She was a nightmare.
Speaker 3: It's expensive, it's a fucking headache.
Speaker 4: Good for them. They had an amazing run, some of my favorite lineups ever. I don't know if I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: April. Wait, wait, that's the spring Ball.
Speaker 4: What do you want to see? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: May we go? We watched Springball with Belichick and then we go to to dream Bofest.
Speaker 3: I'm not invited, so we could take her.
Speaker 4: I'm sure his lovely girlfriend wants to go to dream Beofest Belichicks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh yeah, we could take her.
Speaker 4: She probably loves low yet or something.
Speaker 5: Louis lily Y.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Did they announce the lineuper No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, this is just pre sale tickets and VIP tier tickets are available now.
Speaker 4: You would never so that means you laugh, you laugh at these links.
Speaker 2: That means that the fall off is coming. Sometimes when in the next three months.
Speaker 5: Trying to paint me as like you're not clicking this link either, of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, would you do it with pride?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 7: I just feel like, oh, like cool.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's finally available.
Speaker 3: To you guys. You guys finally know what's happening next year.
Speaker 7: They literally do it the same weekend every year.
Speaker 5: That's why it's not news.
Speaker 3: I get it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: The news is that it's ending.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guess all right, Well, since it's the last one, what's the big Hurrah predictions? I'm sure you already know?
Speaker 7: Sorry, no, no prediction.
Speaker 3: Is it Drake Cole and Kendrick together on one stage? Please let me tell you it ain't gonna happen in that dream a little bit?
Speaker 2: Well, we all know what canna happen. You don't gotta tell us.
Speaker 6: Look, why you hating if somebody say something about dream vio Fest and you caught your.
Speaker 4: I have a prediction. What I think, since it's coming to a close in the history that they have, I think jay Z does dream Bofest.
Speaker 2: Oh nig please?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Why is that a crazy thought? Jay Z is the first artist ever signed toes Carter Enterprises was fucking Ja Cole. They built Rock Nation off j Cole's fucking.
Speaker 2: Back a fuck about any of that.
Speaker 8: He does not.
Speaker 3: I think jay Z gives a fuck about j Cole and his journey.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that.
Speaker 8: You piss me off.
Speaker 2: I start yelling, I'm not that. I don't think that.
Speaker 4: You don't think it's crazy that jay Z would go to Dreamville Fest for the last one after history. I think he's another he's another arm of jay Z's legacy.
Speaker 8: Like, yes, I don't think that jay Z is doing that.
Speaker 2: Jay Z.
Speaker 8: When's the last time.
Speaker 4: You've seen jay Z perform exactly? This would be a Greenville fat. I think jay Z only does things that would make sense to him at this point in his life. This is something, this is his legacy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Has jay Z ever done anything like that like that before.
Speaker 5: A festival?
Speaker 2: No, not a festival, Not a festival for him. I'm talking about go and perform on something. When the last time jay Z did.
Speaker 5: A festival, did he do something in the water?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 4: I don't think No. Yeah, I don't remember that, but that's not that was that was the diddler, wasn't puff on the actual build up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, his last festival set was the twenty seventeen Made in America, God damn, which is his festival.
Speaker 7: That was the last time he did a festival.
Speaker 4: So okay, if there.
Speaker 2: Wasn't even do Made in America to save it, and you think he coming out a drink, y'all.
Speaker 3: Know who's doing the last one? Kendrick is going to be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not mad at that predicted. That one makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's that's obvious.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's obvious.
Speaker 3: But why wouldn't he be the last one?
Speaker 7: When does that Kendrick tour?
Speaker 4: But I think it's I think it's in North Carolina conveniently, the exact same weekend.
Speaker 5: May Ma Mille.
Speaker 8: Well, he comes to Charlotte a monthly.
Speaker 5: The tour starts shortly after Dreamville Fest. The tour starts April nineteenth. Dreamville Fest is the fifth and sixth the tour starts.
Speaker 2: He's not opening his Yeah, he's not opening his tour with Dreamville Fest. I don't see that happening.
Speaker 5: So all those other dates before April was what these are just near me, near us. They always do it by location.
Speaker 4: But he might be knee deep in rehearsals at that time, though. Yeah, I could see him maybe popping up, but to be on the bill I think that's kind of a stretch.
Speaker 2: I don't think he'll be out, but.
Speaker 4: I could be wrong. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Maybe you get the two for one they book him and Sissa.
Speaker 4: Sissa just did last year right now, she did a year before.
Speaker 5: I think, okay, but they'll I mean, I'm saying regardless, like they'll be on road together, and if they're starting on the nineteenth, then they want to get a little warm up run in now.
Speaker 4: I think, all right, maybe it's far fetched to say jay Z will be built. I don't think it's crazy to say jay Z will come out at the last dreamvil Fest. That's all I'm saying. Okay, Oh, jay Z did come.
Speaker 7: Out as something in the water, but he didn't perform.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying jay is. It's not gonna be jay Z and Friends or the Blueprint Anniversary. I think jay Z will pop up at dreamville Fest.
Speaker 2: That's okay. So that makes it.
Speaker 4: But I think you're saying, like for sure, you said it as if you'd be built.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm like.
Speaker 4: No, Like, oh, no, I don't think Jayz.
Speaker 5: What Pete said is right. Yeah, jay Z did come out to do front and at something in the water festival.
Speaker 2: Okay, that I'm not mad at. But jay Z just being on the bill.
Speaker 3: Jay Z's not being built no, probably ever again at his life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I live nations that for our festival. He did that for was in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: All right, So predictions for headliners. I don't think it'd be Kendrick just because of his schedule. Jake Cole is going to be the headliner, right, every year he is, but not always another Ja Cole is the headliner every year plus someone else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's always another one every single year.
Speaker 4: Ja and Dreamhill Festival every single year.
Speaker 2: This year I didn't see him. I didn't know he performed a year before. I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, crazy how I perform every year at school?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, shit, Tyler might be uh twenty twenty three was uh, this was this was the one. This was the peak usher on Saturday Sunday was col and Drake and then burna Boy as well. I mean it doesn't really I think that was the first one when it was just Dreamville.
Speaker 4: That's what's kind of crazy with this era, Like how many more headliners are left? Yeah, Dreamville has had some of the best lineups ever. Who was left sisan'ty fucking Usher on skates? Like what can you do after that?
Speaker 5: Which was kind of like I don't feel like this isn't too much informat Like that was kind of the conversations like where do we go from here? Like we've done we did the peak four years in honestly three years in that. Twenty twenty three one was like the plateau, like where can we go from Usher to Drake to burna Boy?
Speaker 7: Like, where do we go from here?
Speaker 4: If it makes sense with hyl his schedule, I don't know what is, but it would have to be Tyler. They've had everyone. I guess it just leaves Hove.
Speaker 7: Twenty four was oh ship, that was damn.
Speaker 4: I could see NAS being a co headliner with someone else. I could see NAS this year or sorry, next year. I think that would be kind of cool. They had fucking DJA drama with with g Z Wayne and t I like just over here. That wasn't even a headliner that was on like one side stage together, but it is.
Speaker 3: It is funny because it's literally who else is out there that would.
Speaker 7: Head There's so few artists that are at that level.
Speaker 3: It's crazy man. So the shortage of headliners for.
Speaker 10: Sure, Taylor Swift, she was spelled that's her demo. Yeah, everyone is certain jelly roll jelly roll. Yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 4: But they had Fitty already too, right, Yeah that was last year. Yeah, who do you have?
Speaker 5: That was such a good.
Speaker 8: I don't see it.
Speaker 4: I don't see it either.
Speaker 2: I think after his name is not being built. I think after I think after all of.
Speaker 4: This ship could they don't have the plumbing, like I don't handle.
Speaker 3: They don't have they don't they don't have enough land, they don't have the bones. Yeah, Beyonce to be out there on the festival.
Speaker 2: I think Jay and Beyonce are going to disappear for a while after. I think they're tired of you niggas. Not y'all in this room, but I think they're tired of They've been very out there this past you know, even showing Blue, even allowing Blue to be on stage, and I think they're about to go on to be like you know what this is.
Speaker 4: I think Beyonce is about to come back with a rock album or R and B album pretty soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't think that she's gonna tour it. I don't think. I think he's gonna do an album no visuals. I think, yeah, you know they.
Speaker 4: I think we get a whole album in twenty twenty five. And I think we get a Beionce album in twenty twenty five, a.
Speaker 3: J album next.
Speaker 8: I don't think we get in the J album. I think we've gotten our last J album.
Speaker 5: Would they do him separately or would your Yeah, okay, I think.
Speaker 4: Has to finish the last of this series, which I think is either rock or R and B. I hope to god it's neo soul, but my guess is going to be rock or R and B. And I think we get a jay Z album. I don't think it'll be anywhere like fourth quarter maybe fall of twenty twenty five, but I think we get a jay Z album. I do. I think y'll pissed them off. Thank God for this bum ass lawyer, go piss my goat off so we can rap again.
Speaker 6: That's right, all right, Well, we'll have to wait and see somebody was right and somebody was wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's let's keep this. Let's keep these predictions. Let's put them up on the law and see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, that's his name. All right?
Speaker 6: Well, we'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed to have a safe weekend.
Speaker 3: I'm that nigga. He's just ginger pga sick.
Speaker 2: No, but now