Speaker 1: It's another Jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi, Danielle, this is Pete Deakins with daycare. How you doing.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm gonna hurt is everything?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh everything's great. Yeah, Luca, your three year old is here. He's having a great day. And I just wanted to call to go over a few things with you because we have an event coming up next Saturday and we are very excited about it, and I have not seen Luca's name on the registration, so wanted to see if that was a mistake, because I'm sure you'd want to get him signed up for it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: We just started taking him there, so we don't know everything that's going on yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well it's understandable, but we are very excited and I think that Luca would be a great addition. I think he would do great. So I wanted to see if you want me to get him all signed up and start training and stuff this week.
Speaker 2: Okay, start training.
Speaker 1: We'll have to work on footwork, you know, and get him up to beat on how to throw a jab and you know, get the left and right cross all that kind of stuff. But next Saturday, is our third annual topt boxing event.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry toat boxing. Is that what you said?
Speaker 1: Tot boxing? And he'd be competing in the ages three to six, so he would be fighting some six year olds. But I think that Luca would hold it onto the ring. It's a really exciting day. His parents come, we gamble on it.
Speaker 2: You you're kidding, right, like a boxing match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an all it's an all day tournament basically, and the winner gets actually three hundred dollars, so you could already start making some money.
Speaker 2: On Are they actually hitting each other?
Speaker 1: Yes, we've put we've got gloves, and we've got headgear and mouthguards. And then they get in there and they just do it out for a little while, and the parents have a lot of fun because we gamble on it on the side, and so a lot of money can be made there as well.
Speaker 3: No, wait, has this happened before?
Speaker 2: Like you do this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's our third annual. All the parents are really looking forward to it, so were we fine?
Speaker 2: I didn't know about this. I kids are fighting each.
Speaker 1: Other like little kids. Yes, todd boxing, that sounds crazy. Set up a ring in the daycare. We've got a ref you know, it's a really exciting day.
Speaker 3: When I spoke to someone there when we signed him up, that was never mentioned.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's a shame. They should have mentioned it because it is our main event all year. I guess you could say.
Speaker 3: I don't feel good about this. I feel like someone should have told me about this before so.
Speaker 1: I can get him started. Today. We'd have to go on a short run, you know, we got to get his wind up, getting maybe a three mile run in, and then I we'll start working on the punching bag and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Kidding me, Like, that's not I'm sorry, Luca will not be participating in this.
Speaker 1: This is insane.
Speaker 2: You are clearly an idiot because you can't let kids do this. Oh my god, what parents are you talking about?
Speaker 1: We have we have a pot luck food and we've got, like I said, gambling. You can gamble on Luca, you can get you can bet a gamble too.
Speaker 3: This is absolutely insanity. Are you You're just These parents must be crazy. I never saw any of this. The kids must get hurt, did.
Speaker 2: They not care?
Speaker 1: Oh well there's three, you know they recover pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: This is not I'm going to tell my husband and he's going to come down there and knock you out. You can fight someone your own size.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's great because after the event, we do have adults that want to get in the ring too. Would you want to get in the ring with me?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are you kidding me? What kind of place is this? Is this legal?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because this is actually Dubel from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband sets you up show. Yes, he said that, oh.
Speaker 3: By side, you have your son, and I was getting in the car to come over there.
Speaker 1: He says, you have your son and daycare for the first time, nervous about it, so I want him?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I thought I was about the first into tears.
Speaker 3: I was gonna kill somebody.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gonna Oh my god, I'm gonna kill him.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks