Speaker 1: Hey, doing guys, it is to get loud podcasts. Anybody seat gig you know it's what Jekson's smooth there.
Speaker 2: It is we gonna get loud. Brother. Oh, the official.
Speaker 3: Ticketing partner of the Washington Now it is the victory money.
Speaker 4: It's easy to it's easy to do the podcast so much, right, don't you know?
Speaker 3: After the win, we always want to win. What do you think about this show?
Speaker 4: You're like, oh, man, so luckily it doesn't matter. We win't lose a drop when it comes to us cheeks.
Speaker 2: We'll get back to the states. Yeah, in a second, let's go across the pund Let's go across the ball.
Speaker 1: Because we had the Chiefs and the Dolphins in Frankfurt and we were talking about this earlier.
Speaker 3: You feel like this is just the NFL slowly moving towards.
Speaker 2: This is the NFL.
Speaker 4: You know how you like big business when they creeping in, they want to experiment.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right, So they send Jacksonville over.
Speaker 4: They see what the fans do, and people forget years ago, I think twenty five years ago we had interfer or you were dead, and we had teams all over the place. That's when they really learned the game, and they got into the game. So as I'm watching the game yesterday and I'm seeing a lot of America understand, a lot of Germans in the stands fall in the game, understanding the game, excited about the game, and I know the juggernaut called the NFL. Now they're just piecing it all together. They're plodding all right, Germany, London, Toronto, New Mexico City.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 4: It got me thinking, let's say they go four teams. Okay, what would be your four teams?
Speaker 2: What country? And try to give them a name? Please? When we can't go back to.
Speaker 3: The Frankfurt Galaxy.
Speaker 2: Remember that you.
Speaker 4: Can't remember that that was the NFL Europe team, so it wouldn't be the Frankfort Galaxy. I thought they'd call themself more. Would they take Frankfurt? Where they go Germany? I think they'll go to whole germantry, So I think it'll be what would be a good name for the German team?
Speaker 2: Yes, hey, listen, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think the London team most definitely will probably be the the London Blokes or something like yeah, oh I like that.
Speaker 2: Maybe Toronto? Uh, what Canadians known for besides being nice.
Speaker 4: What is Toronto maple sewer? But they can't They already did that with the maple leaves.
Speaker 2: All that's true.
Speaker 3: You can't do that.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 4: You can't do that. Maybe the Rangers or something. Okay they known for their mounties, Okay, something like that. But I just see these cities. They're ready. I think they're primed, and I think the NFL is gonna give it a chance, because when you looking at the United States, what other cities are available? Portland, maybe Saint Louis is thirsty for another team.
Speaker 2: They're dying in another chance.
Speaker 4: I've heard Chicago say they could take another team.
Speaker 2: Uh San Antonio. Uh.
Speaker 4: But I think that where it ends, because we just don't have those teams in the middle, like Utah, would you want to put a team city? Would you want to put a team in Salt Lake City? So I think we're running out of cities. So the only other cities to do it with population are global cities.
Speaker 3: Do you think it would work?
Speaker 2: Schedule wise?
Speaker 1: Though? It's one thing to have a one off or once once every few weeks, it's quite another to say you are an international team ex.
Speaker 2: Jacksonville. Does it work because to me, they played three four games, those guys the London Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So at the end of the day, I think it works, and I think in the scheduling of it, we're seeing that I might have to get up and watch this game at seven am in the morning.
Speaker 2: I don't see the rains going down.
Speaker 4: No, No, I see it as catching ratings because now it ain't about just the United States.
Speaker 2: You got to add the ratings from Germany. All right. So I think it's primed.
Speaker 4: And not only is it prime to take over, we're about to have the first flag football.
Speaker 2: In the Olympics. All right. Do you like this? By the way?
Speaker 4: I love it, do you? Because guess what you like basketball? You remember like forty years ago it was introduced to the Olympics and we won for like forty years straight until like a good day, until.
Speaker 2: Like the other country started to catch up.
Speaker 4: That's right, Like, well, it's gonna happen in football, like it's gonna happen in football. Yes, Like so I love it, And I love the fact that they're doing flag so now that allows everybody to play it at a high level.
Speaker 2: And I like the fact that they're doing men, they're doing women.
Speaker 4: I think that's great to represent the country and that's how you supplant soccer as the worldwide sport. That's how you do it. And it starts with them understanding the game. I think they understand the game now. Now it's about participation. Yeah, and I think that's the numbers that's up.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you one thing.
Speaker 1: If we do compete, and we are competing in the Olympics, school, I want our pros doing it.
Speaker 2: Who you want?
Speaker 4: Because I go Pat Mahomes at quarterback, Tyreek, I go Tyreek, I go Justin Jefferson and Jamar Chase done. All right, that's my wide receiver group. Tight end, I gotta go Kell Kelsey running back Christian McCaffrey because I need to do a threat. I need a guy that can run, catch, I need a guy that can do a little bit of everything. And who that defense? Who am I picking on defense like this? That I think the defense is harder than the offense.
Speaker 3: And because you have to have quickness on defense, well, on defense, you.
Speaker 4: Also got to get cover guys, guys that can get the ball back. So you got great coners in this league, but their job is to stay in between the ball, not really get picks.
Speaker 2: We want ball thieves for this one.
Speaker 4: You want to you want the fastest linebackers, the fastest, safest for this one. And I think that's where we'll dominate the rest of the country. And we started out scoring them but also not giving points up. So I'm eager to see this first Olympic. And I know for a fact, since it's the first one, all the great athletes, it's like.
Speaker 2: The dream team.
Speaker 4: Like you remember the Dream Team together, We're gonna put the football dream team together. And I just really want to see what these points gonna because it's gonna be like eighty to zero when they play somebody.
Speaker 1: And you have a chance to get a gold medal, why not get a gold.
Speaker 4: Metal like that one Frenchmo didn't win the Super Bowl, but I didn't. I did be rushing in the semi final. At the end of the day. It's one of those things where you're proud to represent your country, no doubt, and I think that's what really gonna bring a lot of guys into it.
Speaker 2: And we have a lot of.
Speaker 4: Like African born players, so it'll be funny to see what their team looks like. So we got some some some countries that I think are going to compete. I know for a fact the Canadians will be able to compete. We have a lot of Saint Juice on this team from Canada. So just the funny thing about it, will Saint Juice play for Canada?
Speaker 2: He probably will. Just like the NBA.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing, he wouldn't have a place if we're being honest, were talking about the best, the best, not.
Speaker 3: He would have a place in the American team.
Speaker 2: Canadian he most definitely would have a place on the Canadian team.
Speaker 3: Well, let's talk about the States. Let's talk about the Commanders.
Speaker 1: Come off a huge win against the Patriots, and we have to start with quarterback play and Sam Howe and what I loved about We can go over his performances here, but what I love more than anything is listening to the locker room.
Speaker 3: It was almost like solidified yeah the game.
Speaker 1: Instead of hearing this guy's got all the tools, he's got a great arm, we just he's our leader.
Speaker 3: Now it's this is our guy.
Speaker 2: This is our guy. He is him.
Speaker 4: H I M like when you're him in the NFL amongst them.
Speaker 2: This says a lot.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen this level of quarterback in here since probably Kirk Cousins in a long time. It's been a long time, like it's been a long time where I have turned on the game and feel like, from the first quarter to the fourth, we got a chance. No matter what the score is, no matter how many points we down, no matter how many points we out the passy through to Dotson, everybody cannot make that throw.
Speaker 2: And I watch him do this. I watched him do it last week against what We're crowded. That winning is on.
Speaker 4: It's indefensible for a cornerback. I had nightmares about it. I wasn't even playing like at the end of the day, I just think Sam has that it that intangible thing that you cannot explain. All I know is he's poised in the pocket. He can make every throw. And this is what I do love about this kid. Unlike Matt Jones. He's not emotional, right, He's not emotional combustible. He doesn't get too high when he make plays, he don't get too low when he makes He's.
Speaker 2: Just right there in the middle.
Speaker 4: I think yesterday with the first time I actually seen him smile on the side like I thought he was an alien. At first, I was like, this dude never smiles and he don't eat steak, so I personally didn't know what he was.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe he was from another planet.
Speaker 4: No, he's never tasted steak in his life. But this guy is something else about him and I love it. And I see him playing with a chip. That chip is all y'all passed me by for four five rounds. I'm going to prove to you that I am not only I belong. I could be one of the best quarterbacks in the league. Come on, he got over twenty five hundred yo.
Speaker 2: Man, this is difference.
Speaker 1: He's on pace, first first franchise quarterback to ever do that in his first ten games, first ever.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm telling you. He's different in that way.
Speaker 4: And I tell people all the time, more teams strike out drafting quarterbacks in the top ten than they do drafting them third four. This league is full of Kirk Cousins that Prescott's everybody not gonna find a guy at number one, number two? Do you think right now Carolina Panthers wish they took to rights.
Speaker 3: Young Who knows? But CJ looks falling away.
Speaker 4: Back now he almost threw for five hundred yards with five touchdown yesterday and for seventy I like the fact that he breaking the Ohio State quarterback curse. I like that because they do have so much talent on the offensive line and the wide receiver group that they're never really under discress.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 4: This guy right here is showing us. I'm not a product of the system. I am me and I'm different. And I like the way they're doing it in Texans because he's keeping the defensive head coach a lot. Yeah, one of the few main and Dana saw us to do it, so I enjoyed that. But well Sam is doing I think people need to relax and really take it in because.
Speaker 2: We ain't used to nothing.
Speaker 4: When you ain't used to nothing, you don't know how to treat it. See we sit back and talk about Sam and how they want to talk about what he don't do.
Speaker 2: He gets sad. He do this, he do that. Well, we're watching a quarterback. There's nine games old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, continually get better And I'm sorry. Bill Belichick hands down numbers said he's the best head coach to ever, I mean head coached the gay Yeah, we know his prioress is on defensive side, and he takes quarterbacks down through the especially young ones. Sam won't that battle yesterday, coach, The enemy won't that battle yesterday.
Speaker 2: That says a lot to me.
Speaker 1: What I love, too, was, well, I didn't love when he threw that really bad interception.
Speaker 4: He knew it was bad. He had a book on his finger. He was trying to get it out, and that what it was thinking about.
Speaker 3: And Ron Rivera said, look, I pulled him aside. I saw how trading was.
Speaker 1: But the reason why I mentioned that is with a lot of young quarterbacks, when you make a bad play, you can get flustered.
Speaker 3: You can roll backwards. None, no, no, this guy doesn't do it.
Speaker 4: Back out and seventy five yards seventy five yards, and I like the way he spreads the ball out.
Speaker 2: Terry is our true number one, no question.
Speaker 4: But when you play against his team, you gotta be ready for Logan Thomas. You gotta be ready for ag had a big game yesterday. You gotta be ready for Jahann Dotson. You gotta be ready for all of them, because when the ball is in his hands, everybody got a chance.
Speaker 2: To get it.
Speaker 1: Let's read, let's pay the bills, let's pay the bills.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Feel the power of the CRV Hybrid and Accord Hybrid, Honda's most electrified vehicles yet.
Speaker 3: Find adventure and one of Honda's.
Speaker 1: Rugged SUVs and truckets like the Highlight Trail Sport, Honda's most rugged suv ever. What about the thrilling performance of the fun to drive Honda Civic with an available turbo charged engine. Get power, performance and ruggedness with Honda five Honda that it's perfect for you.
Speaker 3: See your local Honda dealer today.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna have to buy a hund of my daughter's Fenna graduate high school. Oh so I'm gonna have to buy something that she could put a billion miles on.
Speaker 3: No turbo charged, it's just regular basic.
Speaker 2: You don't get keys that extra power.
Speaker 3: Also, RTS Recycle Track Systems.
Speaker 1: Transforming the way of commercial businesses and communities manage waste and recycling.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: They combined the power of AI with premium customer service to optimize waste pickup schedules, ensuring timely and efficient collections to keep our neighborhoods cleaner and greener. Visit RTS dot com to learn more about how they can help your business manage waste.
Speaker 3: More responsive than I am.
Speaker 2: Captain Planet. Yes, I do believe what I say. Ye.
Speaker 3: People say, who do you have a podcast with? I say, Captain Planet.
Speaker 2: Yep. And I reuse water bottles all the time. Oh you good man, that's what I do. Man.
Speaker 4: You gotta realize we produce enough water bottles that we drink to go around the Earth twice.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So now if we reuse a lot of those bottles, we don't have to recycle to him.
Speaker 2: All right. So that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Think about your children's children, Think.
Speaker 4: About giving them a chance to have a clean How about this question?
Speaker 1: Yes, when we're talking about Sam, how Yeah, I have to mention the longest third down conversion for this franchise in ten years, a third and twenty three run.
Speaker 2: And he wrong. Listen.
Speaker 4: All I could hear in my mind was rumbling, stumbling and humbling like because it wasn't It wasn't, but he found a way.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: It was just I'm just gonna keep going, and the DV thought they hit it. He kept going like, listen, it wasn't a thing that I'm just looking at it and I'm laughing the whole time because he's looking unapalletic while he was running. But he just kept on going. And that's that it in Sam, that's that thing. I can't get it with my arm. They got everybody coverage. They're playing two man coverage, man under. They turn their back to me.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 4: That's why I like good quarterbacks. When they recognize what covered you in. They understand the weakness of it. And if you play two men, I mean the corner are playing under the wire, receivers with the safeties high and we turn our back. If you turn our back, you can run and we won't see you. Smart move by Sam right there.
Speaker 1: And that's another thing to another element of his game which makes him dangerous. Not necessarily a running quarterback, but some quarterbacks in this league they've got cent feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah they do.
Speaker 3: They're not they can't maneuver at all in and out of pocket. But Sam can't.
Speaker 2: Yes, he can't. And this way you get the off schedule plays it.
Speaker 4: That's when a defense breaks down, when the structure of it breaks down.
Speaker 2: And now a quarterback is outside the pocket.
Speaker 4: Now we got to look up players and look up man's And I think this is a great thing about this wide receiver corps, especially Pringle.
Speaker 2: He uncovered yesterday.
Speaker 4: He understood what was real and you could tell they had been in his cans and see the offense where they do that all the time with Pat Mahomes.
Speaker 3: All right, you mentioned Pringle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bring this up because you were telling me I love Pringles. Yeah, you love Pringle. You see memes pictures whenever he makes it catch or whatever. But you have something very interesting. You have a fascinating fact out Pringles.
Speaker 4: Well, it was a lawsuit years ago against Pringles, okay, against Big potato Chip Fredo in Lay. Before they merge, Pringle had started to come in and take a lot of the steaks up and they were like, they are not even a potato chip. So then they went to court to prove that it was only like two percent potatoes in these things, so therefore they are not. And what Pringle said was, we're not trying to move in on them because we're not a potato chip.
Speaker 2: We are a Pringle. We are chemically put together totally different than them.
Speaker 4: And so therefore when you look and if you google potato chip, Pringle never comes up because Pringles are not a potato chip, they are a Pringle and that's it. That's it, and most people don't even understand it. So I'm telling y'all out there right now google it. At the end of the day, when you eat a pringle, you're not eating a potato chip.
Speaker 2: You're eating a pringle.
Speaker 1: I remember when I was a kid, and this is before they came up with those many, those little mini containers, and if you wanted pringles you had to order that or just buy that huge contain And I was like, I'm a kid.
Speaker 3: I just want to sandwich some pringles. I don't want to get this whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, So they had a one eight hundred number on the back, and I'm like, I'm calling these guys. You was such an instant kid, and I was like, I want to know, why can't I just get these in a regular potato ship bag? And the customer service lady told me, I can't believe I did this when I was in high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's wrong with you? I don't know. I got problems.
Speaker 1: And she was like, because pringles are so thin, yeah, because their consistency, Yes, if we put them in the bag, they yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Have to protect them by putting them in the container.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, I think that makes sense when you have kids pringles out of worse. First of all, when I bring home pringles with my kids, they claim which pringles are theirs.
Speaker 2: Then they not only claim it and not gonna.
Speaker 4: Share it, they take them to their room because unlike a potato chip bag, these are reclosable. So when I'm going into the room trying to find clothes to watch, all I find is pringle canes under the bed and they ain't got tennis balls in them.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about empty.
Speaker 4: Pringle cans everywhere. So at the end of the day, I think pringles are the kid's best friend, right because it can't be reopened and reclosed.
Speaker 2: That's what I used to like about it.
Speaker 4: I can like, yeah, I ate six of them, let me close it back up, and I'm going with it. But if you actually get a potato chip the same flavor let's say sour cream, you know, okay, and you eat them, they totally taste their get a Laise sour cream and oh, no questions, they don't taste the same. Like, it's nothing about this that says potato chip besides.
Speaker 2: The way it looks.
Speaker 3: You know what if you put that's a good question.
Speaker 1: Or that's a good point because if you put out four sour cream and onion tato chips, yeah, and one of those chips was a pringle, Yeah, you wouldn't be able to say this is this brand, this is this brand, this is this brand.
Speaker 4: But if you got to the pringle, you know literally and it's how it's shaped. And guess what it's shaped like that to sit on your lip, I mean sit on your tongue, is it?
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 4: Turn the turner, go upside down, put it on your tongue and it fits perfectly for one big.
Speaker 1: How many people are gonna buy pringles this week after this podcast?
Speaker 4: They did? It works, just like people don't know on the milk on your milk gallon, when you see that big circle, ye, if that circle is pushed out, it'll tell you that the milk is falled.
Speaker 2: People don't even know that. Just like when you go on.
Speaker 4: The bread out and you see the twisty the plastic things. Yeah, it changes color by the freshness of the bread.
Speaker 2: It does. Oh yes it does. Yep, there's a plethora of it.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of useless information in his head, Jax.
Speaker 2: Just that's the way it goes.
Speaker 3: I don't something's gonna keep you going. How about the play of the young.
Speaker 1: Guys yesterday, the draft class, the draft Chris Rodriguez, kwan Mark, yes, guy, and we need to.
Speaker 4: Talk about that sack. Yeah, Andrew Jones showed up yesterday. The rookie class showed up yesterday and showed them all right. It was the first time they said, they showed that we are a workie class. We are the guys that they can make a difference in this team.
Speaker 2: So Amelia Ford's.
Speaker 4: I said it this week. This was a bounce back game for him. Was he went out there. I think he made what four breakup passes supposed to have the interception dropped it.
Speaker 2: Listen, yep.
Speaker 4: And as bad as he's played in spots, if he catched the balls that been in his hand. This year he had six interceptions and leading the NFL.
Speaker 3: How to have a little interview there, the gingerbread men had a mind of their own there.
Speaker 2: They started running, running, messing up the stread.
Speaker 4: So we got situated now and I know they wondered how we skipped Thanksgiving and went right to Christmas on there. That's because of one diva.
Speaker 2: Oh listen, all right, listen, she's.
Speaker 4: The grandmama diva of all things. Like if she dropped another Christmas song, I'm gonna throw up, Like listen, she doesn't even have to no, listen, it's at that she's one of these people she cannot gracially bow out. I've seen this with people do not know how to let go of what used to be right. I'm sorry, you're not Taylor Swift, you're not Rihanna.
Speaker 2: You're Mariah and your day has came and went.
Speaker 4: We as football players, we had to go through this in our thirties where it.
Speaker 2: Came and it went. So therefore we call ourselves.
Speaker 4: Retired football players ex football players.
Speaker 3: You only have heard to hang it up.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm ready for her to hang it up. Listen right now.
Speaker 4: If I told you, Jinx, I got three free tickets to a Mariah Carrot concert, You'll be like, so you need to give them away because nobody wants to go see Mariah can tell me what's the demographic for her crowd? It has to be like seventy to like forty five study I'm sorry, no, seventy to forty five age group. If we went to a concert right now, Mariah it will be just that.
Speaker 3: Just that.
Speaker 2: Here's my thing.
Speaker 1: My thing is this is that I It's the same premise with Taylor, which is I like you, but I don't need you all like I don't need you twelve months out of the year, every single week.
Speaker 3: With Mariah, I like, all I want for Christmas is you.
Speaker 2: I don't need it.
Speaker 4: November, I don't need it while they're serving punkin spice.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm telling you. I hate punkins. I hate Mariah care Country. Listen, listen.
Speaker 4: When I think of Mariah now, I think she I don't think she should do is Christmas parades like she's attached to Christmas.
Speaker 3: Mariah was hot when I was in high school.
Speaker 2: If we got great, long time we got great?
Speaker 4: Is she still demands I think about throwing a concert.
Speaker 2: Do you know her list of demands? Oh, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I bet she won't like Eminem's and she on all the green ones picked out personally by somebody wearing gloves.
Speaker 2: She probably wants chicken.
Speaker 4: Palm and wants a spaghetti lined up like in lines all right.
Speaker 2: She probably wants coffee flew in from Columbia.
Speaker 1: Listen to she wants one Valdaz picking those coffee beans before those beans are made.
Speaker 2: In the listen. She probably has a demand list. I guess I want. I want ice cubes from an Arctica.
Speaker 4: I just wonder, like, at what point because I've watched this happen with Anita Baker, I watched this happen with Devas before, where they just can't let go of the past and think they always relevant. No, it's a new school of women entertainers.
Speaker 2: That's better than you.
Speaker 3: It's a grift. It's a grift. She's not producing any new music.
Speaker 1: She's like, Hey, remember this one song that you play each and every year, Yeah, for weeks at the time. Now I'm asking you to play it my verse a month earlier because I need more money.
Speaker 4: It's like Luther Ben Dross, Yeah, one of my favorite. And two I learned that Luther remade everybody else.
Speaker 2: Song, did he? He ain't got but like six originals?
Speaker 3: What about this?
Speaker 2: But he song your song better than you, so it became his.
Speaker 4: God, you see what I'm saying about that he sung your original song better than you, so therefore it became his song.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so.
Speaker 4: His father and me and all that, that's just all remakes. But but he done it to a level. So now she's at that level. But she can only do remakes. And it's Christmas love.
Speaker 2: Now. I don't even want to hear.
Speaker 4: A song an I sent it to me once I sing it with my character, turned it right off because I don't want it on my YouTube.
Speaker 3: See, I don't want my pronuster Andy Newkirk, she is the one. This is a target audience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think these gingerbread Menican skied no, no, and it was like, guess what, it's gingerbread time.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Christmas time. She's mariots.
Speaker 4: She just skipped the Pilgrims. Just skip them, you know what I'm saying. Skip that turkey and dressing. And by the way, I fry turkey.
Speaker 2: Do you really? My god?
Speaker 4: Ain't nothing like watching the turkey babe and then peanut o oil. Yes, sir, you know you're gonna do the family Well right there, g.
Speaker 2: Let's let's face more bills. Turkey Shocks. Why Not Get Loud?
Speaker 4: Podcast is brought to you by bet three six five, the official sporting bet partner of the Washington Commanders. Bet on a range of NFL markets with the best three six five apps. Craft your own personalized bet slips with Parlay's exists thousands of games with live screaming. Place your bets before the match. Are doing the game, It's up to you. Download bet three sixty five apps today enjoying eighty million members worldwide, age twenty one plus only. Must physically be located in j Your gambling problem called it texts one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 2: All right, m w a A.
Speaker 4: We don't travel to escape life. We travel so life doesn't escape for us. We dream of places anywhere in the world, and then the blink of eye, we're there.
Speaker 2: That's the wonder flight.
Speaker 4: All I have to do is decide where to Dulles International Airport. Let your imagination, sword book your adventure today at fly Dulles dot com. Slash non stop beautiful. I tried to you know, I used to do poetry back in the day. I used to go by the under the eliots.
Speaker 3: Jo hunt, your hunt just one word.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: It's certain names in this world that like if my girl called me, which I don't have one, uh and say I'm sitting at the table with your hunt, right, who better get over it?
Speaker 2: Sounds like your hunt? Yes? What about she call you and say, yeah, Hobbier another one. I get it.
Speaker 4: I ain't met an ugly Hobbyer yet. It's a certain name speaking a few languages.
Speaker 2: Oh, listen, he gonna talk Spanish, Due, Greek. He's just all over.
Speaker 4: It's like certain names held power, like like why my mom didn't name me Hobby.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: In the background, you hear me Moore, No, get home now, all right, I want you out of that brunch. I don't care where you at. Certain names scare certain men. They don't want to say it. Yep, But certain names I just smoothed and demanding and have a level.
Speaker 2: See Frederick, That just old right.
Speaker 4: I sound like the third person ever born was Adam and even Fredrick.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. That's how I feel. That's how Michael was.
Speaker 3: Does he still work at the one Blockbuster remaining?
Speaker 2: Like Michael reached this peak in the nineties.
Speaker 4: Yes, because you got to realize three of the most powerful men in the world, Michael Jordan, Ordon, Mike Tyson, Oh, and Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: Yes, listen, you got together. I had to get bigger as I went. Three of the most powerful men.
Speaker 2: They were the Triumvirate. Man, Michael.
Speaker 4: I wanted to be named Michael so bad. My homeboy was named Michael. Like my name cool?
Speaker 2: Like yeah. He was like, yours is not, and I was like, I'm like yeah, because it's Frederick.
Speaker 4: Listen, sounds like I'm a scientist working on the ship at the bottom of it changing all.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is Michael. I think peaked out.
Speaker 3: You're right now, I'm old school. Nobody cares about it, Michael.
Speaker 2: And do you go by Michael or Mike?
Speaker 3: I go by.
Speaker 2: Michael or jinx one or two.
Speaker 4: Well, I go by Fred okay, because Frederick was too old as I was young.
Speaker 2: So I was like, now I'm gonna drop this Rick, just Fred smooth because it's like two yellers.
Speaker 4: So it worked for me, all right. But I always ask my mama, why why you name it that? And they like, we named you after your uncle. I was a preacher, my uncle fred Frederick, and I'm named are a man of the Lord and my dad, I said, my dadd a preacher, why he.
Speaker 2: Ain't named after him? Of the day, That's what happened.
Speaker 4: But names, I think kids can grow into names and please people. We have to get to a little we gotta stop naming our kids after our grandparents. I should not be meeting the Gertruths in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: That's young.
Speaker 3: But I gotta tell you when you talk about perfection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love professional Oh, I.
Speaker 3: Love perfection, and I love Honda.
Speaker 1: Now because you can feel the power of the CRB Hybrid and the Court Hybrid, Honda's most electrifying vehicles yet, find adventure one of Honda's rugged SUVs and trucks like the Pilot Trail Sport, Honda's most rugged suv ever. Experienced the thrilling performance of the fund to Drive Honda Civic with an available terbo charged engine that your daughter's knock, not.
Speaker 2: Getting, not getting, not getting. Take that out your.
Speaker 1: Power performance and ruggedness with Honda by the handa that is perfect for you. See your local Honda dealer today and you guys know Sek come on the official ticketing.
Speaker 3: Partner of your Washington Commanders. The deal is finalized. They're the newest member of the Commander's family. If you have her the name yet get used to it.
Speaker 1: You will hear it all season long, and rightfully so, whether you're buying or selling tickets to commanders games or any other live event in the d NV. Seat Geek is the place to do it, so Commander's fans can.
Speaker 4: First of all, the gingerbread men call Seat Geek to get seats to the nut Cracker. All right, they get your seats anywhere by any mean, this is it and it's ready for Christmas.
Speaker 2: No, she is read listen.
Speaker 4: I was always that was always one of my favorite books, The gingerbread Y.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was run fast as you can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just imagines like people you smell so good and you so sweet that people try to eat your foot off.
Speaker 2: Like that's the light of gingerbread Man. You don't know who's after you. Like at the end of the day, anybody is eligible to eat the gingerbread man.
Speaker 1: What's gonna happen this weekend in c First of all, I love Seattle.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 4: Lordeous, but I tell you this, if you haven't visited this city, Yes, visited in the summer time.
Speaker 2: The water front is beautiful. I even tossed the fish. Oh I've done it. Oh like Place Market.
Speaker 4: I got hit, hit right in the face, got my eye black. But Mackerel, I think it was I don't know what it was. That city to me, is one of the sexiest American cities you could ever like.
Speaker 2: The view at night beautiful. I ate in the needle.
Speaker 4: Food was great. This is what I do love. The food scene is great if you love seafood. Like listen, we played a playoff game there. I think in those six oh seven we lost that playoff game.
Speaker 2: I was hurt.
Speaker 4: I was so hurt that I flew back to Seattle a week and a half later.
Speaker 2: Did you really just to go out and yah side? And it was great?
Speaker 4: It was just It's one of those cities nobody ever talked about, just like Minneapolis, beautiful city, nobody ever talked about. See Adam. I don't want them to win, but I want people to see this city.
Speaker 2: What do Shawn say? Because I know you're tired with Shawn.
Speaker 4: He like Sean Springs ak Bluefoot. He thinks he's the mayor of Seattle. Like I told him I was going to Seattle. He be like, now you can't go. You gotta ask me. I like, first of all, you know, what are you talking about. He's like, Nah, this is my city. And I like, no, it's not. Nobody likes you, it's no. But it's one of those cities man that people moved to it never moved back. I mean they stay there like it's that type city. And I know a lot of ex football players and they all still stay there.
Speaker 2: They love it.
Speaker 4: Tech friendly city, very clean, very beautiful, a lot of nature there. That's what people don't even talk about Seattle about.
Speaker 3: Let's stack a win. How do we start stacking some wins?
Speaker 1: Now? When you look at maybe individual matchups, key matchups, what do you want to Can we get to five hundred?
Speaker 4: That's the question, because we win this game, we had five hundred. Like Geno schmil like he said they wrote him off. He didn't write back. I've seen him get flushed this weekend. Can you stop that run game? And I think, and I know a lot of people and be like, nah, they ain't the way to do it. Stop Seattle's run game and force them to be one dimensional with the past.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think this you want to do it's Kennith Walker's very good.
Speaker 4: Their backfield is very good one through three when it comes to running backs. And also you playing in Seattle, so you don't want that run game to be in the mix because they cry out in Seattle. The thirteenth man, we'll get on top of you. That stadium is built for sound, all right. You got to take them out the game. There's two ways to do that. Offensively, score first. Defensively, make them one dimensional, take the running game out. Force them to chunk the ball up thirty forty times. That gives you the chance to get the ball, turn the ball over, make some plays. But it ain't gonna be easy. Pete Carroll one of my favorite coach and never got a chance to play for him. But he's a dB friendly coach and he maybe found the fountain of youth because he's one hundred and nineteen years old and he is loving life right now. So he has Benjamin Buddon's disease. All I'm saying is we're catching the Seattle team coming off of bad loss. You know how the is catching teams on the loss, and we're traveling coach to coach over there. You know how that goes. But we have this thing with Seattle. I think we're seven and one there in the last twenty years.
Speaker 3: I was there for the past couple of playoff games. Yes, covering we always played the playoff every single day.
Speaker 2: It them a Tampa Bay We only played two t.
Speaker 3: So can you explain to someone who hasn't been there.
Speaker 1: I remember before the game and they were talking about the same how it is Bill for sounding, And I went to see tac Airport. They would never let me do this now and I was still on the tarmac and I was talking about how as loud as against it can be like a seven forty seven. So I got a seven forty seven about the land behind me as I'm talking about it, can you explain it to play? What it's like being on the field in here and that's what a crowd noise?
Speaker 2: Well here gonna think about it.
Speaker 4: They also started the uh, the seats, the booth seats that that's on the field.
Speaker 2: They got the lounges and all that stuff. So you were looking eye to eye.
Speaker 4: With fans in it behind both end zones. Then it's like I said, it's Bill for sound. So the point when they started to really get going, you can feel it under your feet.
Speaker 2: It's starting to shake, not just loud, it's starting to shake.
Speaker 4: So you as a player, you out there, your past kind moving involuntarily. Now you know, I can only wonder how it felt to be in there for that that be smoke run. Now they say it registered is a earthquake.
Speaker 2: Do you understand that they shook the city. The only person could do that was Michael Jackson.
Speaker 4: I shook the city. I'm sorry. That's serious.
Speaker 1: And if people don't know, if they haven't seen this, Marshaun lynch one, I mean, go look that.
Speaker 2: Up on you to get the Saints. Oh my god, and it erupted.
Speaker 4: So I can only imagine that, And I think that's why most players like me my weekest since I could see I got twenty ten vision.
Speaker 2: I can't hear nothing. I can't be like that.
Speaker 4: And then because of all the high decimals, Yeah that I've just college stadiums. You gotta realize that they see you talk about hundred thousand people in here in Alabama in their valley. Man, the decimals they are something different, and the body kind of it takes it on differently.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, this weekend Seattle trying to get the back back to five hundred.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we can do. I thought, I think we got it. I'm with it and I'm go in there and throw a fiche.
Speaker 3: That's the way to do. I like this content.
Speaker 1: All we got it always be Long to Command Center podcast on Wednesday and Friday. Then on Saturday it's the Players Club with Santana and Lena and Fred.
Speaker 4: You're always around, Yes i am. I'm the fly on the wall. Can't swipe me away.
Speaker 1: The views and opinions expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.