Speaker 1: Welcome and his verdict with Center Ted Cruz. The Week in Review, Ben Ferguson with you. We had some big stories that you may have missed that we talked about this week. First up, poll numbers helping Donald Trump get his agenda done. Just how big are the poll numbers for the president and what does it mean about the media who's still coming after him? Will break that down for you. Also, Doe just come out and found four point seven trillion in untraceable spending. Was it done deliberately by the government so no one would know where your tax dollars are going. Will break that down for you as well. And finally, Pam Bondi, the Attorney General of the United States of America, joins us, talking about the relationship she has with other people in the administration and just how important it is that they are friends and working together. It's the weekend Review and it starts right now. When I was at the Bush administration, we were on the campaign. If you had a poll on something we wanted that was above fifty three percent, that was like a home run. If you were at fifty five percent or above, it was like a mandate. I have not seen sixty percent polls like these in decades have you on these types of issues?
Speaker 2: And to see ABC reporting on it and you're right, Jonathan carl is very dismayed to be reporting on it. He's shaking his head. But a king Jefferies looks like he's filming a hostage video. He's just terrified. Why are you asking me this? Because he doesn't want to say no, I don't agree with Trump on anything, because when you're on the wrong side of a bunch of sixty forty issues, that's a recipe to lose elections. But he doesn't want to say yes, I agree with Trump on anything because his base hates Trump so much they'll lose their mind and go nuts. So all he can say is, well, it's just the beginning. I hope things will go wrong and then then we can celebrate the things are going wrong.
Speaker 3: It is astounding, astonishing.
Speaker 1: I should say that this is now where we are, but this turns into what I call a man date, a supermandate, and it just means keep going Trump, keep going.
Speaker 3: Republicans.
Speaker 1: What does this do to some of your colleagues who maybe didn't want to go along with some of these types of things when they see these poll numbers. Is this going to make it easier to get things done in Congress as well? I would hope so.
Speaker 2: Well, it certainly should. And by the way, I'll tell you historically, for the last four years, every Democrat voted on the wrong side of these issues. On the question of are there two sexes male and female? Every single Democrat the Senate voted no over and over and over again. On the question of deporting illegals, every Democrat and the Senate voted no over and over and over again. On the question of more oil and gas exploration, virtually every Democrat, actually Joe Manchin would vote yes occasionally, Joe Manchin isn't there anymore. So every Democrat that remains in the Senate has voted no over and over and over again. On the question of declaring an emergency on the Southern border, again, every Democrat voted no. And so the Democrat Party, listen, you're in a crisis. If you're on the wrong side of sixty forty issues across the board. Well, that's how you get the kind of election we had November. That's how you get a president elected with more than three hundred electoral votes. That's how you get a president who of the seven swing states wins all seven. That's how you get a Republican Senate and a Republican House. Because the Democrats on the issues, they're not listening to the American people. They're listening to the crazy fringe. And I don't see a whole lot of indication that they're moving. You know, It's a fascinating question, is are there Democrats in the party who say, gosh, we've gotten so far out of the mainstream, we're really we're really listening to just a fringe. Let's get back to the middle. They're one or two people saying that. But I got to say, all right, I want you to listen to James Carville. James Carvill is a Democrat through and through. Listen to what James Carville had to say about his party just just completely getting so extreme that they leave the American people behind. He's really upset about it. Here are the words Carville is quoted online is saying, we don't have the audio, but we have the words. And look, I'll give a warning. Carvill's language as always colorful that it is here, but here's how he's quoted quote, I dedicated the best years of my f and life to this party, only to see it taken over by a bunch of stupid mf ers. Everything's gone to s By the way, he did not abbreviate any of those And if you look at the tweet that is particularly circulating online, it says Carvill is especially livid following the DNC leadership election, reportedly saying quote, who are these people This David hog guy and that other sissy referring to Malcolm Canyata come out of the gd left field? Well there goes the mail vote forever. Thanks guys, We're ft and we deserve it. That's James Carville's assessment of where the Democrat Party is right.
Speaker 1: Now based on the poll numbers that we're seeing. He's not far off, by the way from reality. I mean, if he's an honest broker, I've known James for years, you have as well, like he's This is the assessment. I think he's spot on with where the Democratic Party is. And they still don't seem to understand where that This is how far they are away from the American people. That's a blessing disguise for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that they are not listening to reality. But look let's look at the facts. Let's take the facts, all right. Here's a headline from the New York Post just a couple of days ago. Quote, illegal border crossings hit record low after Trump's swift crackdown and could be on track for levels not seen in sixty years. Wow, the numbers are stunning. So far in February, about three hundred and fifty nine illegal migrants per day have been caught across the entire southern border, down more than ninety percent nine zero from February twenty twenty four. According to leaked Customs and Border Protection data, that puts the US on track to have the lowest monthly border crossings in at least twenty five years. If the trend continues, the number of illegal migrants coming into the US could hit a level not seen since nineteen sixty eight, nearly sixty years ago. Here's a quote from Mark Krian, who runs the Center for Immigration Studies. It's the lowest the US has seen quote in almost a lifetime.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 2: If you kind of break down the numbers, divide them by three sixty five, we hadn't add numbers this low since the nineteen sixties, So we're talking sixty year lows if it's sustained. Obviously, the CPP data shows that just three nine hundred and fifty three illegal migrants have been caught this month through February eleventh. If that trend continues through the month, that would put the February boarding crossings at roughly ten thousand, which is a number that hasn't been seen since CPBB began tracking month to month data in nineteen ninety nine, ten thousand. Under Biden, we were getting ten thousand a day. We're on track for that to be the total monthly traffic. And that's just in the very first month.
Speaker 3: It's a momentum thing, now right.
Speaker 1: I mean you've got to feel that, I'm sure on Capitol Hill, which is we've just gotten started. The American people are behind us, and we're recruiting a bigger audience that's cheering this on each and every day.
Speaker 2: Well, look this election, President Trump and Republicans in the Senate and House promised the American people real results. And you look at what was promised. Number one, we promised we are going to secure the border. And remember repeatedly Joe Biden said, first of all, he said the Border of Security, said it over and over and over again. People knew that was a lie, and then he said, well, it's impossible to fix it. Look, I want you it's up to Congress. I want you to listen to this clip from the National Border Patrol Council Vice President talking about Biden lying to the American people on this topic.
Speaker 3: Give a listen.
Speaker 4: You know, it's interesting because down on the southern border there has also been a dramatic reduction in the number of people who are coming across the border.
Speaker 3: I want to put up call for number four here.
Speaker 4: This is a senior DHS official talking about that Chris delivering consequences has results. Illegal crossings are down, god aways are down, criminal prosecutions are on the rise. Daily reports of large groups in Mexico, Guatemala turning back south and surrendering to authorities requested to go home. And we have only just begun policy matters. President Biden told us repeatedly Chris that he had basically done all he could and that it was up to Congress to do more. What's happened in the last two and a half weeks would seem to suggest that Biden was just gaslighting everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, it's unfortunate. I think, yeah, I don't know. I don't know who he thought he was fooling. I mean, Dunchure wasn't us. We knew what was going on the whole time. And you're right, the apprehension numbers have slown to a crawl.
Speaker 6: Last night.
Speaker 5: I was actually working the river and you have the Mexican military patrolling their northern border, so that slows down a lot of traffic coming our way. So things have changed a great deal. And this president has proven that he's a man of his word and can get it done. He actually gave President Biden, then President Biden, the road map to do it.
Speaker 6: He just failed to have failed to do it there.
Speaker 3: It is failed to do it right. That's what it boils down to.
Speaker 2: Well, and it was deliberate, it was a decision. And listen, Biden knew he was lying to the American people. Kamala Harris knew she was lying to the American people. Kareem John Pierre knew she was lying to the American people. Chuck Schumer knew he was lying to the American people. Every Democrat in the Senate, in the House, they knew they were lying to the American people. And it's because they elevated politics ab of their basic job of representing their constituents and protecting them. And listen, reasonable people can disagree, say, on the right level of legal immigration. Some people might say we should allow more legal immigration. Other people might say we should allow less. That that's a discussion reasonable and rational people can have. Let me ask you something seriously, Ben, Imagine for a second you're a Democrat strategist. So imagine you're a transgender witch and you are are a complete lunatic, and you have no reason even so you presumably want your team to win. I mean, one would think that would be sort of the basics if you're running a campaign. Sure, explain to me how a political party gets so far away from common sense in the American people that they decide, let's release multiple child rapists that raping kids. You know, so apparently our constituents want child rapists in our community. And if you think, okay, come on, Ted, that's a little extreme. The Democrats are not doing this. I want you to listen about Bill Malugin. Bill Malugin is the best immigration reporter in the countries with Fox News. I want you to listen to this clip because this is exactly what the Democrat Party has been doing.
Speaker 7: Give a listen, well, Dana, It's hard to believe there are any jurisdictions out there that wouldn't cooperate with ICE when it comes to illegal aliens charged with forcibly raping children. But in Massachusetts it's just routine. Take a look at this case. ICE Boston just announcing they arrested this Guatemala illegal alien charge in Massachusetts with three counts of aggravated child rape and three counts of forcible rape of a child. So the question is why was he on the streets right well, I says their detainer request on him was ignored by the Essex County Superior Court due to sanctuary policy.
Speaker 3: The locals released.
Speaker 7: Him into the community on bail without any notice to ICE. In a statement, the director of ICE Boston says, in part quote host Day Fernando Perez has been charged with some horrific crimes against the minor in our commonwealth. He is exactly the type of alien we are targeting with our worst first policy. He posts a significant danger to the children of Massachusetts and we will not tolerate such a threat to our community. ICE Boston also announcing the arrest of this Turkish illegal alien charged in Massachusetts with a sultant battery against an intellectually disabled person and witness intimidation. But I says their detainer on him was also ignored by the sanctuary city of Somerville. He had also been released into the public elsewhere around the US. I Seattle arrested this Salvadoran illegal alien wanted in his home country for aggravated homicide. Here in Los Angeles, ICE arrested this Guatemalan illegal alien charged with sexual assault and rape with a gun. And in Colorado, the DEA announced their top ten arrests of illegal immigrants in recent days, including several affiliated with Trendy Aragua and others with egregious crimes like kidnapping, child sexual assault, and fentanyl trafficking and Dana. I was talking to a law enforcement source in Massachusetts about the child rape case that I reference, and I asked, like, there's got to be some sort of a catch here, right, forget about cooperating with ICE. How does somebody charge with so many counts of aggravated forcible child rape even get released on bail in the first place. The response I got was quote welcome to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. We'll send it back to you.
Speaker 6: Well, they're finally on their way out, thanks Bill.
Speaker 1: Welcome the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. That's how much they hate Donald Trump. They don't care about these rapists running around among us.
Speaker 2: It really is shocking. And understand what is being reported there, which is that in Massachusetts, but also you're seeing it in Seattle. Also you're seeing it in Colorado and across the country. You have Democrats who have people who are violent child rapists, who are violently, horribly raping little children. And number one, these Democrats are releasing these child rapists. Now, these child rapists are illegal immigrants. They could be deported, but their politics of we want as many illegal immigrants as possible is more important than any sort of common sense of let's stop, let's stop horrible crimes against vulnerable kids. You know, there's a quote from Friedrich Nietzsche in Beyond Good and Evil which I think is really on point here. And it is quote there is a point in the history of society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that, among other things, it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and it does this quite seriously and honestly, punishing somehow seems unfair to it. And it is certain that imagining punishment and being supposed to punish hurts it, arouses fear in it. Is it not enough to render him undangerous? Why still punish? Punishing itself is terrible? With this question heard, morality, the morality of timidity draws its ultimate consequence.
Speaker 1: Now, if you want to hear the rest of this conversation, you can go back and listen to the full podcast from earlier this week. Now onto story number two, Senata, I want to move on to Doge, and I mean, it's just mind blowing at this point how much money is being uncovered that is involved in waste, fraud and abuse within our government. And then there's this new headline that came out of the White House, and that is a bombshell that there has been four point seven trillion dollars that has been spent that is untraceable in the way that the payments went out from the Treasury Department.
Speaker 3: Explain that to America.
Speaker 2: Well, let me read from our article in Fox News. Doze says it found nearly untraceable budget line atoms responsible for four point seven trillion in payments. The Trump administration's Doze discovered an identification code linking US Treasury payments to a budget line ATOM, which accounts for nearly four point seven trillion dollars in payments, which was oftentimes left blank. The Treasury Access Symbol TAS is an identification code linking a Treasury payment to a budget line ATOM standard financial process, Doze wrote in post on X. In the federal government, the TAS field was optional for four point seven trillion dollars in payments and was often left blank, making traceability almost impossible. As of Saturday, this is now a required field, increasing insight into where money is actually going. So understand four point seven trillion dollars. Listen, A million dollars is a lot of money. A billion dollars is a crap ton more, it's actually a thousand times more. A trillion dollars is a thousand thousand times more than a million dollars, and four point seven trillion is even in federal government spending a massive amount. The point here is the money that has been coming from the federal government has been massively wasted, and there has been no accountability, and the entire governmental system is reacting in pain and horror and agony that Donald Trump and Elon Musker bringing finally accountability to it.
Speaker 1: You look at the four point seven trillion. Is this done on purpose? For this exact reason? If you don't know where the money's going, you can't trace the money, then you can't ask questions.
Speaker 2: Oh look, yes, and no. I had an old boss of mind, my very first boss, who said this was actually quite profound. He said, never blame on malice. What can be explained with incompetence. Look, that explains a lot of government. There is massive waste, There is massive politicization and weaponization. If you're spending your own money, you care about it, then you care about your own money. If you're spending someone else's money, you don't care about it. And that problem in government is there's a culture of endemic waste that is enormously problematic. And you combine that with a politicization that there's a it doesn't matter I'm spending someone else's money, I don't care, and I'm going to spend it to promote transgender witches in some far off country. That's what we've seen and that's what Trump and are exposing.
Speaker 1: You talk about what all they're exposing outside the four point seven trillion in payments that we can't trace, let's talk about illegal immigrants receiving benefits. And the media, by the way, they're going to defend everything they can, even if it's indefensible.
Speaker 3: A great example of.
Speaker 2: That, man, let me ask you this, is there one Democrat you know who has criticized one single example of massive waste abuse and fraud. And by the way, by one democrat. I don't mean James Carvell. We talked about that two days ago. I don't mean a consult I mean one elected democrat. I can tell you in the US Senate, I don't know of a single one, do you.
Speaker 3: No, not a single one.
Speaker 1: And you would think at some point they could, they would come out and go, yeah, this is good for Americans, it's good for my district, it's good for the taxpayers. I represent that we're not going to spend money on X, Y or Z. None of these egregious items that we've listed on the show. Uh, And we've done a really good job of keeping pep up today where were the money's going? None of them have been criticized by the Democrats and the media. Again, they are just hell bent on saying Donald Trump bad, Elon Musk bad, Doge bad.
Speaker 3: Here's a great example.
Speaker 2: Listen to this exchange with Stephen Miller, because it is. It is hysterical. By the way, tonight I saw Stephen. I was at a party, so Howard Luddick was just confirmed as Commerce Secretary.
Speaker 3: He had a party at his house.
Speaker 2: I saw Stephen this evening and I told him, great job on CNN. Listen to this exchange, because she really is. It's nutty. And I gotta say CNN has become a clown show. It's not even it's not even real journalism. It's just silly. But listen to this back and forth.
Speaker 8: You mentioned yesterday and you mentioned again here illegal immigrants who are getting child tax credits. If are you looking for that information in the IRS data?
Speaker 9: Anytime a crime is committed, of course there should be an investigation. Is it your position that of somebody who is data, the federal government will find every illegal alien who is stealing American tax payer dollars and that is what Americans spend. I don't even fath that.
Speaker 8: It's a simple question. In the IRS data share that with.
Speaker 9: IRS investigators find illegal aliens stealing tax payer money. Of course it'll be referred to ICE. Of course, it'll be referred to Homeland security investigations. Of course it will be Surely, your position is not that we should let illegal aliens steal taxpayer dollars. You want to talk about something to be upset about, that's it. What do you think the millions of illegal aliens who have also stolen social security? Illegal aliens in mass have fake Social Security numbers, they have fake identities.
Speaker 3: Those are felonies.
Speaker 9: Why should there be an entire class in this country that is immunized from criminal prosecution and arrest for committing felonies felony, theft of taxpayer information, tell any, theft of social security, felony, theft of identity. These are all crimes. And yes they will be investigated. Yes they'll be prosecuted, and yes he will be deported. And you know what, Americans will get jobs, Americans will Americans will get housing.
Speaker 8: Even if they got a child, if they got a credit, a child tax credit, and they will be referred you're saying to ICE for that and you would expect deported for that?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 8: Is that the position of the administration.
Speaker 9: If it is found that a crime has been committed, they'll be referred if the If it is justifies the prosecution, they'll be prosecuted. If it justifies a deportation, they will be deported. This will be based on existing IRIS protocols and procedures for criminal investigation and fraud.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 9: Difference is that no one is given immunity anymore, no one is given permission to break the law anymore, because this is not a country, this is not a sovereign territory. If legal aliens can freely still billions with a beat, billions of taxpayer dollars, and I would have to imagine that that CNN, which is endlessly talked about the importance of democracy and the rule of law, would say that no class in this country should be above the law, least of all illegal aliens who've trespassed on our territory.
Speaker 8: Stephen, I'm just asking. I wanted to get your position on some things this. We're not taking a position here. We wanted to get some answers to some questions. There are so many questions that need to be answer.
Speaker 9: In fact, indifferent or unbiased on these questions.
Speaker 8: But thank you, Steven Miller, Thank you so much for your time. Really appreciate it, and we'll be right by.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, we don't take positions here, And I love how grids he grids and laughs in her face, like are you kidding me? Everybody watching right now knows exactly what you're doing, and you're trying to act like we're doing something wrong when in fact we're saving taxpayers dollars.
Speaker 2: What Miller is saying is exactly right. The federal government should enforce the law. If you have illegal aliens who are stealing from the taxpayers, they should be prosecuted. And the bizarre our position CNN is taking is well, if the IRS knows that you're illegally stealing from the taxpayers, the IRS shouldn't tell that to the rest of the federal government. You should protect the illegal aliens who are stealing from the taxpayers. That's a weird proposition. Why is the IRS separate from dj separate from DHS, separate from ICE, separate from all of the different federal agencies. And CNN is so vested in saying, we want millions of illegal aliens here and we want there to be no consequences, so their continuing to engage in fraud, to work illegally, to draw so security payments, to draw government payments fraudulently. That is CNN's position. And I got to say, I'm going credit Steven Miller for calling out CNN for they're not engaged in news. They have a position on this. They don't want the law enforced. And I got to say, I think the American people do as before.
Speaker 1: If you want to hear the rest of this conversation on this topic, you can go back and down the podcasts from earlier this week to hear the entire thing. I want to get back to the big story number three of the week.
Speaker 3: You may have missed.
Speaker 10: How important are those relationships that you say, Hey, I trust excuse me, I trust you. I trust you, I trust you.
Speaker 6: I got your back. Let's go to work, vital and crucial and Mike Watson, Christy We're on the phone with each other all the time. And to change the topic just a little bit, just to give you an example, Leez Eldon a dear friend of mine. On President's Day, Ronnie now EPA. Leez Elden, great administrative of EPA. I'm on the phone hours with Scott Bessen, our Secretary of Treasury and Leezelden, and you know we've seen thanks to Elon Musk, my buddy's great work, and it's been reported. Look what they're doing at Yeah, I'm changing the subject a little bit, but they're giving out billions of dollars after Joe Biden lost the election, trying to push this money out the door.
Speaker 2: Is actually shoveling cash out the windows.
Speaker 6: As I said, gold bars, Let's throw all the gold bars off the ship.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: And we're stopping them. We're stopping them in real time. We're going after them. But it's because we all pick up the phone and we talked directly to each other, so we're able to work together. Talk to Marco Rubio and look at them in like Steve Whitcoff out there, Grinnell, what they're doing working with Marco and Mike Watson, all the great the people that they're saving around the world. And that's thanks to one man, Donald Trump. He put all of us in these positions.
Speaker 2: Well, and in the consistent nine spread of the cabinet nominees is that you're all change agents. You all came in with the mission and it is Listen, there has never been a first month of any presidency in the history of the United States of America, like the last thirty days.
Speaker 10: Amen.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you I have had great joy turning to my Democrat colleagues in the Senate and just dead panning, well three years and eleven months ago, and they literally start twitching, like you get they have facial tics that they cannot suppress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but all right, Pam.
Speaker 2: One of the things that people like about this podcast that we try to do is we try to bring people behind the scenes to actually understand what's going on behind closed doors. So tell us about your first day as Attorney General. You're confirmed and like day one when you get sworn in, just just walk everyone through what day one of being Attorney General in the United States is, Like, you.
Speaker 6: Go NonStop And I jokingly said it felt like fifteen years because you're working seven days a week NonStop. You're when we're all working with each other. Everything we do it overlaps, and especially with Department of Justice, especially too, with all this money going out the USA and all of these agencies, and we're going to be helping all these agencies. But you just hit the ground running literally and don't look back. I don't look at what time of day it is. It's I don't think I've slept in fifteen days. But you don't want to. And then when when you find out about this human trafficking ring that was just broken up, it's just that's why we're all doing what we're doing, and you just keep going forward. And our directive, our directive from our boss is so easy, especially on my end, make America safe. And so you just don't, Senator, you don't even big my heart is saying, no, is I forget to eat? You forget what time it is and at six o'clock at night, And why do I have a headache because I haven't eaten today? But you're going non stop and it's not me. It's an entire team. I've got Chad myself, I've got Aim Well, I've got Todd Blanch thank goodness coming in, and we've got cash Fortell now, so they better look out.
Speaker 10: How nice is it to have a boss by the guy and guy by the name of Donald J. Trump who just lets you do your job exactly. I mean, there's a lot of presents in the past that have really tried to keep their thumb on people. It seems like he's saying, go and go, get it done, and call me when you need me.
Speaker 6: He has trusted all of us and all of our various capacities and all the different roles we have, whether it's education or or agriculture, you know, all the cabinet labor, all of the different cabinet secretaries, just to go out and do the best we can. And and you know, we want to make all of you proud, and we want to fulfill his directive to make our country great. That me ensured didn't need that job. He's a good friend of mine and I love during my confirmation hearing when they try they get on me because they say I'm friends with Donald Trump. Yes, I know, I'm not friends with them. I'm good friends with him, and I'm very proud to work for him.
Speaker 2: You know, when you look at weaponization and politicization, part of it is using it to attack your political opponents, and we've seen four years of that under Joe Biden. Another part of it is turning the other way at your political allies and refusing to enforce the law against them. And I think one of the most egregious examples we've seen over the last two years is the rising anti semitism on college campus. I mean the violent protesters and rioters, many of whom are not students, are not affiliated with the universities, and they are threatening students. You look at Columbia University. The Orthodox rabbi there sent out an email to the Jewish students on campus and said, do not come to campus because the university cannot and will not keep you safe. And the Biden Justice Department did nothing. They investigated nobody, they didn't follow the money, they didn't indict anyone, they didn't prosecute anyone, and they did not enforce Title six of the Civil Rights Laws, which say that if you are tolerating harassment on the basis of ethnicity or religion, that you will have your federal funds cut off. How is the Department of Justice different today and what will your approach be to anti semitism and threats of violence directed against Jewish students on campus or any other students on campus.
Speaker 6: We have an October seventh task force that we started, and we will protect you. When I was just a citizen before I had this job, what you said, I'm watching these these aren't peaceful protests. We all believe in peaceful protests. Oh, I'm sorry, unless you're a liberal and you don't want a parent to quietly pray outside an abortion clinic, or you're a character or a parent at a school board, they're going to call you a domestic securisty. But I'm screaming up my TV watching these violent protests, you know, the last since October seventh. You're watching this happen, and all of our students deserve to be safe. First of all, these these students from who are here on visas, who are who are threatening our American students need to be kicked out of this country.
Speaker 2: Amen. It is refreshingly simple to have an attorney general who has the approach that you're going to follow the law and enforce the law, and that sadly has been missing, uh for the last four years.
Speaker 6: It's pretty basic, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It should not be complicated. Let me ask you what keeps you up at night? What scares you? In the first two weeks in this job.
Speaker 6: Pretty much everything. I don't sleep at night anymore. Of course, everything we talked about, the drugs, the cartels, the great Maybe I'll get a little sleep tonight based on the arrest that we're just made, the children that are being trafficked, things that have been so personal to me since I was a state prosecutor and then since I was state attorney general. Now you just get to help people on a bigger level, which is pretty pretty cool to get to do that. But most recently it's really been what Elon has been uncovering and the USA, the waste at EPA, this money, trillions of dollars they believe just being handed out, which is most likely making a round trip and going to terrorist organization.
Speaker 2: And you are on the front line of defending the president and Elon Moskin do all the effort they're doing. And every day we are seeing Democrat attorneys general and Democrat interest groups suing the president, suing Elon Musk, suing the federal government and the Department of Justices on the front lines, and sadly, we're seeing left wing activist judges, individual district court judges issuing nationwide injunctions. Tell us about what it's like defending against those lawsuits, and give us your thoughts on the authority of one radical district judge to try to run the executive branch and issue a nationwide injunction.
Speaker 6: Two words, we're winning, but yeah, so you've got you've got one. I like that answer, one unelected district judge trying to tell President Trump, who was elected overwhelmingly by the American people, where federal funds can go. We're winning even in liberal courts. By the way, I'm senator, we're winning as always.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Verdict with Sentner, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you don't forget to deal with my podcast, and you can listen to my podcast every other day you're not listening to Verdict or each day when you listen to Verdict. Afterwards, I'd love to have you as a listener to again the Ben Ferguson podcasts, and we will see you back here on Monday morning.