Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: See you.
Speaker 1: On air with a Ryan Seacrest. How are you, good morning, Nice to see you, guys. Let's see you.
Speaker 3: Fully focused on making it keeping it tight, keeping it tight, okay for the next two weeks.
Speaker 1: For example, for example, no sugar, no sweets.
Speaker 3: I trying to cut down on my snacking, okay, adding cardio, yes, eating half of my nuts the more normal portion. I have, have a lot of nut calories in my life. Just things like that, because I know what's gonna happen when you say no sugar.
Speaker 1: Is that no fruit? Yeah, so he's going hardcore. Yeah. I want blueberries like you have no like like you have no idea how.
Speaker 4: Much Yeah, I can't even coell how many times I go into the bridge and just like grab blueberries or they're so good for your brain.
Speaker 3: I walk by my bananas, just bad bananas. Not it's so difficult to walk past bananas.
Speaker 1: I love bananas.
Speaker 3: I do too, But no, I'm trying to keep it tight because I want to enjoy the holidays.
Speaker 1: I'm all or nothing, guys. You know that. I know these years, I'm all enough.
Speaker 5: Is it the holidays or is it because you want to be looking good on your birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh, Tanya, as if that would even be on my mind. Oh right, I'd be thinking like that for my milestone birthday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just any birthday you want to like go in feeling and you know your new year of life.
Speaker 3: No, my meniscus and my tendonight is they clearly know I have a birthday coming up, because they're screaming at me.
Speaker 1: They're hollering. All right, partly sunny today.
Speaker 3: Hi's in the lowest sixties, mid sixties someplaces, low seventies inland.
Speaker 1: Warmer tomorrow and through the weekend.
Speaker 3: But come on, look at the rest of the world, the country right crazy, and here we are.
Speaker 1: It's bananas.
Speaker 3: Gotta start paying bills in a second. If you want to ask your boss for a raise, this is something that may be on your mind for the new year. And at six fifty five, we'll tell you the exact time and day when you're most likely to hear.
Speaker 1: A yes, So we get that for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you just look around, just go into your phone and just hit a city that way east and look at the TEMs and then look at your city where you live here in southern California, it will definitely make.
Speaker 1: You feel good. Yeah, is gonna be like in the eighties this weekend.
Speaker 3: If you're having a rough morning, take a look at the temps elsewhere, like Minneapolis six.
Speaker 5: Tonight, Chicago fifteen?
Speaker 1: Is it a high low? Twelve? Is what my phone? Why's my phone say twelve and your says fifteen? You know what?
Speaker 4: My sister's phone was different than my weather's too, even though we went to the same city.
Speaker 1: Is it how we feel weathered?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but we literally both typed in studio city.
Speaker 1: And had different I had different temps. Do I question accuracy? Is that Bizarrow World question? Yeah? And we did the beach same thing. It was so weird, all right?
Speaker 3: Two days until jinglele how is your day going to go on? This December fourth? Horoscopes and these are all for sit Scott Ferries.
Speaker 4: Take it easy today, Torres spring a sweet surprise on a bay tonight.
Speaker 5: Gemini, take time.
Speaker 1: I did not write these. I am just Ron.
Speaker 5: Gemini. Take time to outweigh the pros and cons.
Speaker 1: He not used BAE anymore. Use it on your line.
Speaker 5: Cancer.
Speaker 4: Take note of the emotions other individuals induce in you.
Speaker 5: Leo, you are up for spontaneous gathering.
Speaker 4: Virgo make sure to clarify your priorities today.
Speaker 5: Libra, you have an uncanny ability to attract success.
Speaker 4: Scorpio, make a chill playlist and drink a mug of herbal tea.
Speaker 5: Is If you have a big ask, don't wait.
Speaker 4: Capricorn, reach out to a friend who has always had the best advice for you.
Speaker 5: Aquarius, don't be afraid to ask for help to accomplish your goal.
Speaker 4: And Pisces, you'll take one giant step towards success today.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you follow those things, there you have it. Today's one of my favorite days because my favorite dessert. I was asked what I want for my dessert on my birthday. The answer A chocolate chip cookie, A big one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 5: You don't want your ice cream pie?
Speaker 1: Well, it's my mom's.
Speaker 3: But my friends want to, like they want to know what cake and so I want like the size of a saucer.
Speaker 1: Chocolate chip cookie? Yummy? Nice?
Speaker 3: What life is about, simplicity, Not a lot of fans of chocolate chip cookie.
Speaker 5: You want to put the candle.
Speaker 1: So many you don't have any.
Speaker 4: The numbers at this point they put a five and a zero numbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a quote for today to wrap your head around, to get you in the right frame of mind, if you to set your tone for this Wednesday, to be engaged, young love, the hopefulness, the fullness to come. The smell of it. Do you smell, young love? It just smells like flowers.
Speaker 4: It does not smell like flowers in my bedroom, young love.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about at the beginning, at the beginning, Oh yes, yeah, now that smells like.
Speaker 5: What you don't even want to describe the handle one in dirty socks, you mixture of it all.
Speaker 1: Well, tany what's the what is the crisis? Now? There have been a few of them, is this one?
Speaker 5: It's not a crisis. And it's like kind of cringe. But I so our our lives have been a little like hectic lately, just like a lot of stuff going on, and so I really cherish the moment that like we get in bed and we watch our show, whatever we're watching, and we just like cuddle and that's like our time, that's just the two of us and we just are there. And I usually I'll sleep within ten minutes of whatever we're watching because I'm just like tired. But lately I've been like not wanting to go to sleep because I like, I don't want to say good night. I don't want the like the day to be over. And so I'll like turn to him and because he'll be like, let's go to sleep, and I'm like, but I don't want to go to sleep.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be this morning because I would have just I literally just seen it.
Speaker 5: It's literally like Aerosmith, like I don't want to go to sleep because I don't want to miss a thing like that's it's that in real life and.
Speaker 1: It's recently or like it's always been this.
Speaker 5: More recently like the past, like yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't want to close my.
Speaker 4: It is it's your babe, Oh my gosh, this is gonna be your first dance.
Speaker 5: Oh I know it's so cringe, but I like can't And he's like, no, I'm just really tired, and he just wants to go to sleep, and I'm like, you know that.
Speaker 1: I ast you a question. Do you guys do you pass gs in front of each other?
Speaker 5: Are you asking me?
Speaker 1: I think you know the answer. I answer the details, just the answers yes or no, yes or no.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm just only because Robbie hass signus issues so he can't really smell anything.
Speaker 1: Just trying to get what stage this relationship is.
Speaker 5: Act No, I don't like. I don't if it's gonna no, I don't do it. But if I was to, I'm you just said.
Speaker 1: He's got nasal issues.
Speaker 3: He can't there's no old factory, correct and so fine, great, I just want to know what stage.
Speaker 1: I think it's not that big of a deal and Sysdney will tell you over time. This is Oh yeah, I slept in the guest room last night because Michael.
Speaker 4: Snoring so loud, had a great sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so soon soon you made me thinking about asking your boss whom you don't like.
Speaker 1: Right that nothing worse.
Speaker 3: You gotta go to the boss you don't like, which is probably many or most, and you want to ask for more. You want to say, look, I value myself more. The company should too. You want to ask for a raise. They say the best chance to get success is Wednesday mornings at eleven am.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wednesday mornings at eleven am.
Speaker 3: So later today or in January, mark your wednesdays, circle them on your calendar. At eleven am typically when people are at their peak alertness and energy levels, and according to survey bosses are most receptive to requests Wednesdays.
Speaker 1: We should remember that here as well.
Speaker 5: I love eleven am. Eleven am might be my favorite time.
Speaker 1: Of the day. Wow, I would say eight ten with us, but no eleven eleven am.
Speaker 5: I am prime Tanya, not.
Speaker 4: Me eleven am. I don't know if I'm hungry for lunch yet. I feel like it's too early, and it's just like I'm confused.
Speaker 1: You guys are my favorite hours are six to ten.
Speaker 5: Come on, it's that time of year.
Speaker 1: It is generous with your compliments at just FM headlines.
Speaker 4: Well a mechanical issue for a contest flight headed to Australia to return to Lax early this morning. The flight left LA around eight thirty last night, but returned and landed around two thirty am. Kendrick Lamar and Siza announced they're hitting the road together for their Grand National Tour. The Stadium Tour features two stops at Sofi Stadium.
Speaker 1: Tickets go on sale Friday at ten am.
Speaker 4: And Disneyland is once again offering discounted tickets multi day ticket offers exclusively for so called residents for a limited time. Residents can purchase a three day, one part ticket for as little as sixty seven dollars per person per day, and Sabrina Carpenter and Barry Kyogan have reportedly taken a step back from their relationship about a year after they started dating.
Speaker 3: On air with Ryan Seacrets, this is something that we saw up on TikTok or one of those places, and it was called questions only when we can answer, And I've than I found it to be very educational for me personally. I thought maybe a lot of guys who are in relationships might want to know this kind of stuff too, So why just put the pressure on me to answer these questions. Let's bring in listeners. Aw's meet Tony Tony.
Speaker 1: Good morning. It's Ryan Sisney and Tanya.
Speaker 2: Good morning. How's everybody doing.
Speaker 3: It is the first time we've talked and had dialogue with Tony. Tony is our most frequent tin talkbacker. He's the one that wants to go jiu jitsu with stay with tubbs. He's the one Tony from Rhode Island now was from Virginia right Rhode Island.
Speaker 2: He fed frequently.
Speaker 1: He frequently talks back. You feel like you can you talk back so much? I feel like I have met you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like we have.
Speaker 2: If I get bored at work and have nothing to do, so I listen to you guys.
Speaker 1: And then I feel like, what do you do for work?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm retired Navy now, so I did that, and now I have a government position on base in Newport, Rhode Island. And you would think there's a lot to do, but sometimes there really.
Speaker 3: Isn't our tax dollars at work. There you go, Thanks guys, right, so here we go, Well, thank you for your service and thank you for being on with us today. He's going to help answer these questions only women can answer. I learned about body con and by and make up, baking, all that fun stuff. Tony, do you have a significant other?
Speaker 2: I do. I have a wife of nine years.
Speaker 3: This is going to be very helpful. Way to you surprise her with your knowledge. Okay, here we go, Canny, do we have three two?
Speaker 1: Let's doree. Okay, go ahead, Sy, all right. The first one is what are falses?
Speaker 2: Is that what you said?
Speaker 1: Yes? What are falses?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: How much as Tony? What do you think? Let's wait for a final answer. Tony, do you think it's eyelashes?
Speaker 2: I think I'm going to say fingernails.
Speaker 1: Fingernails? Tony, how sure of you have your answer?
Speaker 2: Zero percent?
Speaker 3: See, I'm pretty sure of mine. Okay, what do you want to do? You want to do with lashes or nails?
Speaker 2: I'd say lashes? Is you feel kind of sure about that?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: It lash?
Speaker 4: It is lashes, sake, sake, eyelashes.
Speaker 1: Of course, fall We got it. We connected that dot questions only women can answer.
Speaker 5: Next, Okay, what do almond, square, coffin, and round refer to?
Speaker 1: Tony? I think I have a hunch.
Speaker 2: I think my first answer is good on this one. I think their fingernails neil polish.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Tony saying, tell me what are they again?
Speaker 5: The examples almond, square, coffin, and round. What do they refer to?
Speaker 1: Nail shape?
Speaker 2: The shape shape the fingernails?
Speaker 3: I think Tony is confident. Tony and I believe it's the shape of the nails.
Speaker 4: You guys are gonna stick to that, baby, you got it.
Speaker 1: I just needed another guy to help me out.
Speaker 7: That's good, little sweat a little bit more, Tanya.
Speaker 1: Sorry, now here we go for the for the women.
Speaker 4: All right, Yeah, for the wind, for the boast, all right, what are chicken cutlets?
Speaker 3: Oh, Tony, how confident you I am?
Speaker 6: I mean I'm Italian, so I know what they are to me.
Speaker 1: Not those kind of chicken cutlets.
Speaker 3: Gel textured pads added to augment appearance.
Speaker 1: Really, I was so curious how you were going to describe me.
Speaker 3: I did that for all ages. There was a very g answer. Is that correct?
Speaker 1: That is correct? It's full the bs.
Speaker 2: We did them all.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, this isn't me.
Speaker 1: We got all the questions only women can answer. That's a first.
Speaker 3: All right, Tony, thank you very much for listening to us. Buddy, keep keep listening. We appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen real quick. I just wanted to say, uh, hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving. But I want to take congratulations to all of you on the World Series victory. I'm a Yankees fans.
Speaker 1: Oh that you're welcome.
Speaker 6: I'm finally healed and I can say congratulations.
Speaker 1: And we're glad you're back. Brother.
Speaker 3: You take it care Tony, bye bye. All right, I'm looking for dudes once a week to play that with me. If we win, you get a prize, I'm gonna step it up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is it's just knowledge. It's just educational. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Good. All right, let's get to this. It's dividing the internet, and he'd ever want to weigh in Sysney Tanya, this is an interesting one, okay, So follow on another controversy on the internet. So a sixteen year old high school junior posted on Reddit saying she's refusing to babysit her cousins so her aunt can go to the aerostour. A sixteen year old high school junior posting Reddit saying she's refusing to babysit her cousins so Horan can go to the aerostore. Her cousins are foreign six according to her, they are monsters. But that's not the only she says. She has to be up at seven am for school and her aunt won't be home till late. So the aunt aunt aunt, I don't know which one to say, is desperate. She even offered her double the money, but she's standing her ground. Her parents say that she is being selfish and she needs to do just one thing for aunt this year.
Speaker 1: This is it?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: She says she would baby sit in an emergency, but a concert's not an emergency.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Now is she wanting to be at the air store, and that's part of the standing of the ground maybe, but I feel like she was said that.
Speaker 3: My first doelt was wait, you don't get to go unless I get to go. And if I don't get to go, I'm not gonna help you get to go.
Speaker 4: This would be like me doing this to my nieces who I brought to the air store by the way with me sixteen years old. And yeah, that'd be like me and being like, oh, by me and your mom are to go to the air store where you guys watch the kids.
Speaker 5: That's horrible.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: Some are also saying this is an emergency because it is impossible to get the tickets and they're expensive, so step in.
Speaker 1: Not a real emergence, but I get it. What do you think, Tanya.
Speaker 5: She doesn't want to do it. Find another sitter. She's setting her boundaries. She doesn't want to babysit the kids. She says they're terrors. She doesn't want to do it. Find someone else, pay someone else to.
Speaker 3: Oh family, it's family, and you're getting paid and it's the air store that cannot.
Speaker 5: Be excused anymore. It's family. If you have boundaries and you set those boundaries. That's it.
Speaker 3: If it were me at sixteen, would be so upset I wasn't going me. I'd be so upset I wasn't going that I might also act that way.
Speaker 1: Plus, I don't think it's the late thing.
Speaker 4: Like all kids that are sixteen stay up till like midnight or like one am all the time on TikTok and doing whatever.
Speaker 1: So it's not because of that. It's dividing the internet. Guys, can we get past it? You must?
Speaker 5: I'm past it.
Speaker 1: Christina and Downy, good morning, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing well? Thank you? All right? Tell me how can we help?
Speaker 10: Okay, So I'm a little bothered by the seating arrangement at Thanksgiving dinner. It was with my on to his family. Yeah, so his mom planned it all out and like had like little place cards for everyone's spot and I was nowhere near my fiance.
Speaker 3: Maybe that was That's what a lot of people do at meals. They mix it up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's true, except like, well, from background, we've been together for almost a year and a half and last Thanksgiving me center with my family, so like this is the first time experiencing this.
Speaker 10: But I was with like a bunch of kids, and it wasn't like a separate kids table. I was just like at the end with the kids, that is why.
Speaker 5: Don't you just move it? I would have just picked up my place setting and moved it over.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, too late. I think this time of year, you don't think it is no, I don't think. So are you upset or are you just more like why?
Speaker 10: I'm just like I can't tell if I should be insulted, and I can't tell. Maybe like is that our wave of indirection?
Speaker 3: So here's the thing with insult don't be ever, that's just a waste of time and energy. I mean, And don't let people have the power to insult you. Let them have the control to insult you no matter.
Speaker 1: What they do.
Speaker 3: That's them, not you. Have you read what's the book? The Four Affirmations?
Speaker 1: Is it for? For agreements? Have you read the four Agreements?
Speaker 10: I haven't.
Speaker 3: The time it takes me to play a dido song, I don't play dido and time it takes me joja song is what I meant to say. I couldn't get the artists out fast enough. Are the Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz, this is going to change your life and you're gonna be I want to read it again.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking, I want to read it. Why don't we read a couple of those things before the holidays. I have it I can bring in, all right, Christina, good luck.
Speaker 3: Read that book and I'm telling you you're going to be a different person.
Speaker 10: Okay, they do so much. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Bye, it's kiss. It's such a great book to read.
Speaker 3: Over you.
Speaker 1: On Air with Ryan Seacrest. On Air with Ryan Seacrest, Please walk in to the stage. Billie Eilish.
Speaker 3: To be there, I know, but I can rehearse with anybody.
Speaker 1: Please welcome Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 1: She's not going to be there, I know.
Speaker 3: But sometimes I'm just, you know, playing the role of introducing people. It's like a like when football players get ready for a game, right they're playing their own team in jerseys of the other team. They're playing their own defenders, wearing the numbers of the other team they're about to play.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: That's to use a very complicated football analogy. That's what I'm doing. All right, guys, it's Wednesday morning, December fourth, Seacrest with you. Jingle Ball tickets coming up in just a few minutes for you to win, we'll play match game for those, and the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting is tonight.
Speaker 1: It's exciting.
Speaker 3: Christmas is three weeks away from today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, countdown is own. I'm fine with that. But once we get to two two, well, you know, you see it.
Speaker 4: I noticed it last night because I was doing some shopping and you see when it's going to be delivered, and you're like, oh my gosh, December sixteenth, Like that's the soonest. So it's kind of the getting You have to think ahead now.
Speaker 5: Like you have a carton of eggs in your fringe that can still be there on Christmas. That's how close it is.
Speaker 3: Mmm hmm.
Speaker 1: I like that. That's the good way to think about.
Speaker 4: I never look at the expiration date of our eggs because we go through them so fast.
Speaker 5: I'm always fascinated how long they last.
Speaker 1: Who are you giving eggs to for Christmas?
Speaker 5: No nobody, I'm saying like this.
Speaker 1: You were like, that is a gift?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, like the shelf light understood.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is happening. I think it started with Timothy.
Speaker 3: Tay that's right, these look like these these lookalike contests.
Speaker 1: Oh kay, that's the latest. It started with that one in New York.
Speaker 4: This was a couple months ago, October twenty seventh, where he actually showed up, and now yes he did, and then now they're popping up everywhere. London had to look like contests one including Harry Styles, Zane Mallick in Brooklyn, Jeremy Allen White, and Chicago's Zenda in Oakland.
Speaker 1: So you kind of like are seeing the theme here.
Speaker 4: Glenn Powell actually gave the winner of his lookalike contest a role in his next movie.
Speaker 1: It's kind of fun. So now they've hit LA in a very big way.
Speaker 4: Recently, LA hosted look like contests for Peso, Bluma, Shohyo Tani, Shrek, and Dodger Pitcher Anthony Banda, to name a few.
Speaker 1: Most of them are just very fun. It's not like at that big of a deal. It's like fifty dollars prizes.
Speaker 4: I think the Shrek one was five hundred dollars, but when I'm talking like the Pluma one, that one actually was a fifty dollars gift card to King Taco. Yeah, and like a fake gold chain. So it's kind of just fun, joyful, really kind of just a relaxed situation. The organizer said that it kind of started out as a joke, but people responded and were signing up and they're like, this is going to be big, and then thousands of people showed up.
Speaker 3: Is it the same organizer doing all the lookalike contests or these are all individual independent things.
Speaker 4: Independent for like this the cities and states and wherever it's happening. But here in La was this was just like the one day one organizer that did it.
Speaker 3: The Shrek one. So people dressed up. I guess they had to make their own Shrek look.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, they dressed up. There was a bunch of Shreks.
Speaker 5: You could enter the Dodger lookalike guy, the guy from the Daughters that you look.
Speaker 1: Like, Kelly, Joe Kelly.
Speaker 3: You could Kelly should do a lookalike event and in line to win or reverse it a Ryan Seacrest loocal I still will be the first and only person in line.
Speaker 1: Joe Kelly shows up. Be great, wouldn't that be funny? Joe throws one, I throw one. It's just us. We could do it Joe Kelly lookalike contest, who's in me? I'm in Let's do it all right?
Speaker 3: Well, Timothy's shallow May started that whole trend. Thank you, Timothy. Well it is time for a trending report. Tanya, you said I should listen to this focus on it myself.
Speaker 5: Yes, because mister speedy through December. We all need to just sit back and listen to Kerry Washington.
Speaker 3: Because someone said to me what they said, You're really patient. You're a really patient person. And yeah, yeah, this in your dreams. No, it's in real life. And it's like, I want to say, but you don't know me, but they do know me. And they said I was a patient person.
Speaker 1: And I said, thank you. Where did they say this? What were you guys doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, give us context. I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Were you like in the SPA saw it.
Speaker 3: I was at another work and they're like, appreciate that you're very patient, And I thought, yeah, how comes to name time?
Speaker 1: I don't think so I feel like I was.
Speaker 5: Patient anyway, go on, Okay, So anyways, after thirty years in the industry, Carrie Washington finally got her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Earlier this week, and she shared the message that she would give her younger self about enjoying the journey. She said, I think I tell her to enjoy the journey, trust that everything is going to be okay in the end. We get so stressed out that it's going to unfold the way that we want it to. But take a deep breath and be grateful for where you are in each moment. And I feel like this is so perfect for this time of year because with all the holiday activities and the festivities and the hustle and bustle, we can get overwhelmed, we can rush through things, but at the end of the day, all of these things are special in each way, you know what I mean. And we should really be present in every festive holiday, anything that we're doing, when we're wrapping gifts, when we're at parties, when we're with our loved ones, we should really really be present and not focusing on how much there is this month instead of just like really being in the moment.
Speaker 3: I love the idea of it. The phone is a problem for me. I need to put it down more. I'm going to Secondly, I was watching the trailer for Carry On Sophia Carson's in that movie show Here Yeah Baby, and this, and in the trailer the song it's the most wonderful time of the year, and it is, and we need to appreciate that it is. It's the most wonderful time of the year. And when the year is not over, but when it's late December before New Year's Eve, it's not.
Speaker 1: I still enjoy it.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, I'm not down that week in between chrystals and oh, that's like the lights are still up.
Speaker 1: That is like the chill wee January third, the lights go down. It's not the most then it's a brand new year.
Speaker 5: Like we turn the page the chapter. The book is closed in twenty twenty four, and we're starting a brand new book of twenty twenty April.
Speaker 1: No March thirty first, at least fast forward to April. Oh what April.
Speaker 3: It seems like it's the flowers of blooming spring gardens and somon Coachella. By the way, the Most Wonderful Time of the Year trailer is a thriller, so it's not like it's an uplifting it's.
Speaker 1: Called carry on. Not most Wonderful time of the year.
Speaker 3: Looks amazing. I want to see it now. I am a massive baiter. Jason Bateman, I am too. I like him and he's like a little creepy in this.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And Sophia is she gonna get killed?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm seeing it for the first time. I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 1: Waitt Sydney, what say you? I don't know either, And I was almost a little upset we didn't get a screener.
Speaker 3: And now it's Elton John in the movie. Yeah, right, I missed that Edgerton. Oh what's his name?
Speaker 1: Adulton John?
Speaker 8: Correct?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's why you're saying that. Okay, Now I make this most the time of the year. Carry on. A thriller movie is the one I'm very excited to watch. Yes, are we ready?
Speaker 3: Uh? Ruby, we got two contestants for this match game contest for the jingle Ball tickets. Yep, they're ready, presented by Capital One, They're ready, all right. I don't know its more fun we or you playing the game, but we actually quite enjoy playing this. It's a bit of a struggle every once in a while. Let's see if we're on our game, let me grab our.
Speaker 1: Two cond feling it. I'm feeling it today.
Speaker 3: All right, so few Carson's almost here. I understand her team is in the lobby.
Speaker 1: Yes, I saw them. You saw the team. I did because I left my cell phone in the car, so I had to go run back. Oh that's not an easy runs.
Speaker 7: E the car.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but look at me. I made it back in time.
Speaker 5: She is actually here, she said, I'm here.
Speaker 3: And she's in your wedding. That makes two of us in your wedding on this show in a few minutes. So I need to find out in actually three, Yeah, you're in it, right?
Speaker 1: How do you find out?
Speaker 3: I should incorporate anything into my program that I'm hosting. All right, Sabrina, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 8: How about your felf friend?
Speaker 1: Myself is great. Thank you very much for asking. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: So tell me about yourself and Anaheim. Give me a little snapshot of you, Sabrina.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a single mom. I work in HR and I live in Anna. I am else.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, thank you for calling in and thank you for listening to Usome we grab contest number two.
Speaker 1: Letty Letty in riverside, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Letty, tell us about yourself? In the riverside. I am a mom of three kids.
Speaker 8: I work from home, and I'm just you know, getting ready for Christmas, getting my elf set up for the kids to surprise them every morning.
Speaker 1: You mean you know that it's just done moves around moves. But felfelf, you're you're right, You're right, they move by themselves.
Speaker 3: Okay, So now, Letty and Sabrina, you guys are a contestants. It's called match came Let me tell you it works. We'll give you a phrase with a blank in it. Our panel here of Sisney, Tanya Ruby and our engineer Tubs will write down what they think she win the blank, and then we'll hear your answer. The most matches wins will do it round by round. Sabrina, your first Letty, hang tight, Sabrina, yours is snow blank. Don't say it out loud. Just think about what goes in that blank? Snow What do you think the panel is going to say for the blank? What's the most common thing you think this esteemed panel is going to say in the blank? Snow blank? Okay, Sabrina, what'd you say?
Speaker 2: Snowball?
Speaker 1: Snowball exactly, Sis, snowball.
Speaker 6: For a match?
Speaker 1: I said flake, snowflake, Tanya, I said flake to with I know too much with She would say flake. No, it's not ascute as matching with. Sabrina. All right, Ruby, what you say? I said, snowflake as well.
Speaker 3: Look who's here at the end of the line. It comes down to our engineer, Jeffrey Tubbs. Jeff Snowball. You got a match, okay, Serenia, one match, Letty, it's your turn tie to win?
Speaker 1: See yours is banana blank? Banana blank? Banana bank? Putting it? Okay? She says pudding? Sisanty. I said split yeah, me too, all right, Tanya.
Speaker 5: He said banana bread.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite kind of bread. Ruby. For a tie, did you say banana pudding? I said banana bread. Not cute to match with?
Speaker 3: Letty tubs for the tie? Did you come through for Letty like you did, Sabrina.
Speaker 1: I went with ban and a bread. Letty.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Hold on one second, Letty, hold on, don't hang up, Letty. Uh Sabrina. Congratulations, Sabrina, You're going to jingle Ball. We'll see there on Friday.
Speaker 8: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Brian.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it, of course.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening while you work. Hold one second, we'll get right to you. I can't let Letty not go.
Speaker 1: I feel the same way. It's the most wonderful time of the year and it's like the biggest concert of the year, and like.
Speaker 3: How could she not Letty in the spirit of the season. I would like to also give you two tickets to our jingle.
Speaker 1: B on Friday.
Speaker 10: Let me.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited. Thank you.
Speaker 1: We will see you there right, Yes, I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, thank you for listening, and happy holidays, Mary, Christmas second, oh, Mary, Chris, is you okay? We are in the spirit of the season. So I think if you play a game between now and the end of the year, you're gonna win no matter what.
Speaker 1: You better keep to your word, mister.
Speaker 3: All the motions, but you know, make it dramatic. But I just feel the spirit of this season. I want to be giving ho and it is home coming Wednesday. Sofia Carson rolling in here. She's one of Tanya's BFFs. We're underdressed.
Speaker 1: You look very professional always every time, like you could get CEO walking in.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. Look at that. I like it.
Speaker 1: Great to see you guys.
Speaker 7: It's really good to see you.
Speaker 3: It's so fun to have people on that we are friends with in real life. I mean specifically Tana. You guys, are you know sisterish sisters?
Speaker 1: We are absolutely What do you think, so, Sophia understand that you and I are in the wedding party.
Speaker 7: We are in the wedding party, Ryan, you have a really big role, thank you. You have a far bigger role I think than I do.
Speaker 3: And I'm a little stressed out about it because I don't know how you know, I don't know, like like me and weddings, they sometimes they don't go well. You know, well I haven't had one a little foreign Tony. What is Sophia's job in the wedding that's coming up?
Speaker 5: Uh? Sophia's job is to keep me cool, calm and collected the day of. I mean, she doesn't really have a job. It's just like be there with me for me, and she has been through everything.
Speaker 3: Spar at the rehearsal dinner, Sofia, oh, be doing something else?
Speaker 5: Should be doing something else?
Speaker 1: Yes, a dance of performance? What are you doing? I don't know?
Speaker 5: Can we say?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You can tell them?
Speaker 7: He asked me to sing Invisible String, which is her and Robbie's song.
Speaker 1: Oh you are performing.
Speaker 5: Wow, she's actually performing. You are appreciating.
Speaker 1: Spoken word.
Speaker 7: Look it up, Ryan, I please do spoken word.
Speaker 4: Poem.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh I We're so excited. Yeah, it's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: So if your Carson is here, I'm going to get to this movie that I'm obsessed with on Netflix.
Speaker 5: Oh oh my god, Ryan, thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean it looks so good.
Speaker 3: It looks so I'm encouraging everyone to see the trailer now and schedule the time to watch it with somebody, because it's the most wonderful time of the year.
Speaker 1: But it's also uh not in the movie, the most wonderful time of the year. Yeah, it's for all of.
Speaker 7: Those who are fans of die Hard. Yeah, this film kind of carries the torch that was first slipped by Diehard.
Speaker 1: So it will be controversial.
Speaker 7: I don't think so, because it's not a remake in any way. It's just kind of carries the torch of the concept, the brilliant concept of a holiday action movie.
Speaker 3: So it is because there's no it's controversy about the dire movie. Isn't that holiday movie?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 7: Not a Christmas Oh, I see what you mean. There might be There might be will See controversy in twenty twenty four about the Christmas action movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah did you? Did you?
Speaker 3: This is shot at LAX. I'm going to come back and get into it deeply. But did you have to go to work at LAX every day?
Speaker 7: So we shot this in New Orleans and we actually built there was a whole airport that was built to resemble LAX for.
Speaker 1: Us whoa no budget? Wow, zero budget?
Speaker 7: Well, to be fair, New Orleans has two airports. One of them is an old airport that isn't in use, so they kind of restored and renovated and created LAX.
Speaker 3: So it was all practical physical seen because all I wanted to know is where did you park at LAX every day?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: We literally parked at the airport parking lot every single day.
Speaker 1: You should take a super shuttle or anything.
Speaker 7: No our own version of it?
Speaker 1: I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, Sophia, we're coming back to that in a second. But what's happening for the holidays? Will give me a little holiday cheer?
Speaker 7: What's going on with the you know, actually, Tea and I have been talking about New Year's and we might be spending New Year's together with my mom and my sister and Tea and Robbie and everyone. So we're trying to plan New Year's right now. We're figuring that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how about you, Ryan, I'll be hosting the New Year showdrop on the ball first.
Speaker 1: You are, of course, so I cannot come thanxt for.
Speaker 7: You will be performing, you know you are open invitation, big performance.
Speaker 3: I'm doing spoken word countdown, big performance, but you guys are welcome to watch. It's on ABC on New Year's Fantastic. All right, let's come back. So if your Carson is here, there's a lot of excitement here. We've got the gleeful Tanya getting married, both of us in that wedding, and she's got a I think it's gonna be massive on Netflix.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be huge.
Speaker 2: Movie.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get the you're gonna get the email from Ted at Netflix.
Speaker 1: But it's number one. You're gonna get it.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: I think this time you hear everybody's looking for something to sit back, relax and watch, or maybe not even relax and watch, but just like get their heart pounding and watch. It's always nice to have a holiday themed watch this time of year, and I think this is exactly what everybody should be watching. It's called carry On, It's on Netflix. It is a movie, not a series. And it's hard to find a good movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, promo for the impressed with me all week?
Speaker 1: Why is he here?
Speaker 3: Are you just gonna reiterate? Yeah, it's it's a movie. It's hard to find a good movie. Now everything's a series and you got to have you know, time to do it. This is like Beginning, Middle and heart Pounder.
Speaker 7: I haven't even seen it, and it is truly a heart pounder. Like when this movie gets going, it does not stop and you're at the edge of your seat the entire two hours of the film. And Jason Bateman and Taron Edgerton are just so brilliant in it, and Jason is the bad guys like everything you could ever want in a movie, and in a Christmas movie especially, But it's it's so thrilling, so thrilled to have been a part of this film, and I'm really excited for everyone to see it so soon.
Speaker 3: Well we did, I mean again, we want to sit and watch it with like somebody that we love or alone, you know, fine too, but but I want to I want to like have the time.
Speaker 1: I want to feel it.
Speaker 3: And and the trailer kind of gets you excited about and Jason Bateman, how about his dry sense of humor.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's brilliant. It's so brilliant. And also like when we were at the table reading, you kind of hear because yeah, you've been reading the script for a couple months, and then when you hear Jason's voice reading those lines as the Watcher, it's just it's it's phenomenal.
Speaker 1: And Elton John is your boyfriend. He was amazing in that movie.
Speaker 7: Amazing and rocket Man, what a brilliant actor. And he was also do you watch Kingsman Ryan, the Kingsman movies, which are phenomenal. He's so great in this film. Those are clever, Yeah, those are clever, and this film it's just it's it's amazing. He plays Ethan Kopek, my boyfriend, a TSA agent. We both work at the airport. I play Nora Preezy and I'm a director of airport operations. And we walk into lax on Christmas Day and Ethan is faced with extraordinary dilemma. He's being blackmailed into letting a carry on pass through security or else I will be killed.
Speaker 2: Do you die?
Speaker 7: You have to watch and see that ork your face?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's one of my best friends asked you too, and I was like, I can't tell you.
Speaker 3: How do you die? And how do you prepare to die? Like, how do you you know you're going to die today? How do you prepare to die today?
Speaker 7: That's a good question. That's that's a deep question. Yeah, that's profound.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking, like Sisney, if you were going to die, you think of ways that you want to pitch to the director? How you I mean you have to study how people die?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: I love thrillers and like scary movies, and I think I want to go really bloody and gross.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, just really go for it. If I'm going to die and I want to like gasping for my last and then all the blood just ploys out in your in your movie, Teddy, how would you go?
Speaker 5: It would probably be at Gracelan Memorial because now and I would be a bomb, a bomb in my chest or something.
Speaker 1: They have to get out.
Speaker 5: That's very carry on that could be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would eat too, much grease. I eat too much grease, everything that could kill you all at once. Go that way. I've been going a good way to go. I kind of like that. That's how I want to go. But now we don't know if you went in the movie what to find out.
Speaker 7: It's a lot of running.
Speaker 3: And how much time do they give you to take your breath, to catch your breath before you have to take you another tank? Nor let's go again again?
Speaker 5: Againtly, so very strong. Like every time we work out together, I'm always so impressed, Like she can lift the like the heaviest like pounds. It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: You should raise your expectation, Tanya, I agree.
Speaker 5: I agree, because like every time I work out with her, I'm like, damgn, I always forget how strong she is.
Speaker 1: Sophia. Before you go. You're performing with Andreaelli. Huh, I am wow.
Speaker 7: Except in an extraordinary year. We've really these two songs together. And ever since I was a little girl, my dream was to sing with and Dravachelli, and it is more magical than I could have ever imagined to sing with him. I'm flying to Vegas in a couple of days to perform with him, and then performing at Madison Square Garden with.
Speaker 1: Him to night all that. Yeah, I read that MSG.
Speaker 7: Unbelievable. It's truly a thing of dreams. I'm so grateful.
Speaker 1: You know the song that I love that he did with Ed Sheeran perfect.
Speaker 7: He performed it live in Italy when I performed the one.
Speaker 1: Lyric I sing.
Speaker 7: It's incredible.
Speaker 3: If you haven't heard that, look that up Andrevalli and Edge Shearon too and of course Sofia teaming up of them. Well, things are just going so great, wonderful to see you, Sophia, you too, Ryan. I want to play before you go, what road the bed.
Speaker 1: By cold very chills, chills chill. Boys, guys sound great together Moon River? All right, Sophia, We'll see you soon. Thanks again, see you soon.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: That by the way, I just want to play. There's also this is Sophia. We played the clip of them doing Sophia Andrea Chelli doing Moon River. This is Sophia Carson and Andrea Celli doing White Christmas.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: How good is that?
Speaker 3: Christ Jesus?
Speaker 1: They played for years and years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I tell you Andre and Sophia are very smart. Mark to do a Christmas song or you know the Christmas They just like that boot Blake Christmas record every year, Mariah, every year.
Speaker 1: You just it just keeps on getting played.
Speaker 3: Now, I know that Tanya and Systaney are out taking pictures with Sophia, so we'll just wrap it up here. And I I am very excited that Sophia will be performing at the wedding or is it not really performing the wedding's before at the dinner that we're not going.
Speaker 1: To, right, the rehearsal private thing rehearsal?
Speaker 3: What do I ask the master ceremonies. I think I think we should have Systney. You're back, Sydney question. We're talking about Sophia Carson performing at Tanya's a rehearsal dinner right right before.
Speaker 1: He's performing there. I don't know that it's a rehearsal dinner. I think it's something even. Oh, so are you going? Yes, I will be there, but are you going to the performance? Am I going to? I think we will all be at the performance because I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the first dance.
Speaker 5: Oh is it?
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I know I know that it is, but I just didn't know if Tony wanted me to talk about time.
Speaker 9: Well, she's not here right now, she's not back yet, so it's fine. If it is great, yes, well it's their song. Makes sense for it to be the first dance.
Speaker 1: All of that.
Speaker 3: I need to change my whole presentation. All right, that's gonna do it for us. Thank you very much for being here. Tomorrow, we're back. It's a Ryan's roses. All started when she found some pictures on his phone.
Speaker 1: Not good. That's tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: If you missed anything, it's up on our podcast on Ariane Secret and you can get that anywhere you could podcast.
Speaker 1: Have a great Day's Kiss FM. Thanks back room, thank you, thank you, you're welcome and thank you. You guys are great