Speaker 1: One thing about me is like, my parents are not gonna tell me, Like literally my parents, my parents aren't gonna tell me what to do. And I I love my family and I do so many things for them.
Speaker 2: Echoing here is crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't like my family.
Speaker 4: Well though, he is with the echo like that makes sense. Everyone everyone was like, uh, the echo, the echo, the echo so bad. When I listened back, I literally did not hear an echo at all, And I'm like, what the fuck is going on? Like can I not hear I don't think I can hear good anymore?
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, yeah, I think my hearing is kind of shop. But no, I definitely hear an echo.
Speaker 4: But I think we fixed the echo in this episode. So it should sound a little bit better for you guys right now.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it sounds good.
Speaker 1: As fun, and like, honestly, if it doesn't, you get what you get and you don't throw no, literally, guy.
Speaker 3: Seriously, So I did the camera in today so you guys don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Kai did such a good job of setting up today. He crashed out.
Speaker 4: We are crashing the fuck out, Like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. I drink a lot, I started at seven.
Speaker 2: A drink a lot.
Speaker 3: I always will not. It depends on your definition of a lot. But I started drinking at seven. I came in, I set everything up for you guys, but you came in. What I know. I came into the house. Don't make it sexual, dude, are always making it sexual. And then I just set everything up so freak. I might have bumped into a couple of things, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kai set up the studio today.
Speaker 2: No, he came in and crashed out.
Speaker 4: He literally just came in throwing It was really like, actually scary.
Speaker 1: We should make like a breakaway room out of the set, Like we should have a puture of those made and just let y'all go in and fucking freak out and we'll have dummies of us that y'all can beat up.
Speaker 4: And yeah, that's literally such like an actually good idea.
Speaker 1: Whoa I mean, dude, the thing is about me is I am one of the greatest minds on the planet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, See, like the tea is is the amount of ideas we have. More specifically Enya that like she has that We're like, okay, we're gonna do this because there's a lot of shit that we want to do that we don't do that gets done six months to a year later is genuinely insane. Like it's actually shocking, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: And I really think both of us have to get better at this. Oh Ryan so good at it, but Oriyan's so good at it. But O'Ryan bends over backwards to do everything herself, and that's why she's.
Speaker 2: The fucking her Mary.
Speaker 4: We do that same.
Speaker 1: But that's what I was gonna say, is like we all, like everyone we know, takes on tasks that we know are things that could get done maybe sometimes even better. I think we're all extremely good at what we do, but like not maybe not better, but faster if we just ask for help fapper, Yeah, and we don't ask for help.
Speaker 2: And I do that with everything. That's what I've been doing with sewing, bitch.
Speaker 1: I haven't looked up a single video on how to sow, so HELLI and I've been making shit because I'm just gonna tell you, have.
Speaker 4: You showed the crown that you make?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Well, insert a picture if you want. It's so cute. And I also I've started so like I've I've been painting for years and I kind of keep it a secret from everyone because.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm showing off.
Speaker 4: No I've I literally I'm kidding. I literally keep it a secret because like, once I post it online, I just like fall out of love with whatever I'm doing. So I started uh painting in privacy, and I have always been so scared of oil paint, Like oil paint freaks me the fuck out, like I never thought I could do it. And then I started my first oil painting piece last week, two weeks ago. And why did no one tell me that oil paint is fucking lit?
Speaker 2: Like it's so lit, it is so fun.
Speaker 1: I only started oil painting because of you. But I'm still really bad at it because I have absolutely no fucking patience. I'm not waiting for this to dry. What do you mean it's gonna take like hours to dry?
Speaker 2: You're really good at it.
Speaker 1: Drew will do his little layer and walk around the house and like pass the time. I will do the layer and stand up for two seconds and come back and touch it and feel.
Speaker 4: It's why I'm like, you'll make mud, but like that, the tea is make fun and it makes mud on the canvas. It's crazy, But teas is You're not supposed to like paint the whole painting like you're not supposed to paint a layer and then paint a layer paint layer. You're supposed to like do brushstrokes, But I don't know. I What I do is I water down the oil paint until it becomes like literally just watercolor, and I paint with oil paint like it's watercolor.
Speaker 2: That's I think, essentially what I do. And I do it because I saw you do it, so then I just thought that's how you do it.
Speaker 4: Because I don't know me.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking it up. I'm not looking it up. Give me the fucking shit, and if it happens, it happens. And if I can't do it, then it's not meant to be. I'll post my art.
Speaker 2: Why are you wearing my fucking shoes? My shoes?
Speaker 4: I just thought I looked pretty in them.
Speaker 2: Give me, no, give me my fucking shoes.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 3: I just like the way your feel on my feet, even close to delicate enough to fit in those.
Speaker 4: Delicate kai back up about my feet, don't talk about in his feet.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, if you frame it like that, I guess, well, yes, well no, I it was well insert the video here yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Insert the video. I got it on video. I was watching, No, the craziest thing of all time is and you witnessed it. I realized how chopped I am. Like two days ago, I literally started like crashing out, like it was really bad, bitch a twenty six year old man saying, really is how chop that was? I started crashing out, like can I shut the fuck up? Like, oh my god, but no, I like freaked out like I saw me for me, for who I really am for the first time the other day and just every photo I've ever posted, every video of me on my phone, Like I started going on a deep dive and I was like, oh my god, everyone lies to me. I'm chop. I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: That can be how you feel, because like I am the most fakes insecure person ever because at the end of the day, I do think I'm hom and I will say and I will look at my tiktoks and my ig and my pics and I'm like, damn, I just like actually walk through life that bad fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm literally Michael Jackson bad.
Speaker 4: What but like, wait, you're bad like Michael Jackson. No, no, no, what do you do that close to Michael Jackson. Why would you compare yourself to Michael Jackson?
Speaker 2: Fucking pop stars and I make the girls go crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the little girls, little girls. Well, oh, this is something else I wanted to bring up. That like literally was driving me insane. But yes, we fucking moved like like what like like what like we weren't trying to hide it. If we were gonna hide it from y'all, we would have done a good job at hiding in.
Speaker 1: We're just overwhelmed and like we don't have the time to just in the middle of a move do here I go fucking doing the set.
Speaker 2: Look at this ship? What like? I literally can't, like I don't want to. But with that being said, you won't see us for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm just checking to make sure it's recording. I'm just doing my job.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because you knocked over.
Speaker 3: Everything looks perfect from here. If you guys ever get ugly and fall off, I'll tell you and I'll quit.
Speaker 4: So okay, let's tell you'll know, Okay, literally perfect.
Speaker 1: Waiting for an ugly person to identify another ugly person is way too difficult, So.
Speaker 2: We can't do that.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, but ka, I can't be looking out for us to turn ugly, like he'll let it get far past that.
Speaker 3: This actually isn't funny because I am actually ugly.
Speaker 1: Is all like three people who know they're good looking being like I'm.
Speaker 4: So I genuinely, I genuinely, I'm not kidding. I look at myself and I actually think I'm heinous. It's not a bit, it's not.
Speaker 3: A bit skin melting and rotten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it depends on the time of the day for me, Like it really depends, Like, yeah, I do have days I can't lie, like even princesses have their days. Like some days I do see a mirror and it sends a shiver down my back that I can only assume epidural would be able to.
Speaker 4: Like India's new bathroom is haunted. It's like it is a cursed space.
Speaker 1: Literally look her mind in there, because it's pushing me, but like in the best way, in like a weird like.
Speaker 4: It's very chucky, cheese coated.
Speaker 1: Okay, chills my bathroom.
Speaker 2: I spent a lot of time in there. But it is really really freaky.
Speaker 1: That bathroom is like I just go through faces with it, like sometimes I love it, but.
Speaker 4: Like ooh sometimes like that's that's where I realized how chopped I was. But then I go to.
Speaker 1: Also because it has these really old mirrors with very specific lighting in there. I had to put one of those tulip shades over one of the light fixtures because it used to be even brighter in there somehow, but it is covered in mirrors. Whatever, fucking crazy bitch. Honestly, God blessed because it did something positive for my ego to see myself from all angles, because I was.
Speaker 2: Like, you know what, like I'm good looking, like I.
Speaker 1: Can chill, but on days when I don't feel like that, I don't need to see I think.
Speaker 3: Your bathroom's cool. I like that it looks like a McDonald's Playpenny.
Speaker 4: Yeah seriously, And I have just like the most beautiful bathroom. We each have our own bathrooms, which is so it's.
Speaker 1: Really really God but I felt like I've got v Bucks saying that it's terrifying how.
Speaker 4: Much time I spend in the bathroom. Like I literally like anytime y'all are like, hey, Drew, like you have a question for me, I'm so insecure because I'm literally always in the bathroom like every time anybody's come to my room, I'm like just chilling in the bathroom. But I know that.
Speaker 2: About you, like I know you like to spend time with.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, it's it's a given to take, though, it's so it's a given to take because Enya's room is like nice, cozy, warm, beautiful, like stunning, gorgeous. Her bathroom is terrifying, like deep guttural pits of hell.
Speaker 1: Like really okay, because like not too much on my bathroom because it's abe.
Speaker 4: Sometimes my bathroom is gorgeous, beautiful, stunning, bright, skinny.
Speaker 3: And yeah, softly, you have like this very harsh overhead.
Speaker 1: No, there's no shadows, not a shadow in sight in the bathroom, like it's really eerie.
Speaker 4: But my bedroom is a dungeoness pit that is cold and literally leaking well to be very old.
Speaker 1: Because okay, I have never lived in a house with like a banging ass heater like I've never I've never had to live in a location like our last place, we had a heater, but it sucked, so we just had.
Speaker 2: To freeze, like you had to freeze.
Speaker 1: Now this place has good heaters, bitch, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: But like granted.
Speaker 1: I I think I'm gonna really be brought back to reality when I see that first bill, because I've never lived in a place with a heater, and Drew is very frugal and very responsible and yells at all of us about the heaters, so he would rather be cold and miserable than just no.
Speaker 4: I just get under a heated blanket and put a hoodie on, and like, literally, I'm so dad codd with the heater. But I'm like, just wait, our bill is going to be like four grand. It's gonna be so it's going to be terrifying.
Speaker 2: No way, it's no, it's.
Speaker 4: It's going to be expen I mean like it's it's going to be mad expensive. But well, we'll see, we'll see, we'll see. But yeah, we moved a lovely house. You'll never get a house tour. I'll say that right now. You'll never see the insides of our house. You might be able to in the YouTube video I have coming out soon.
Speaker 1: But also to be clear, because like, although flattered, I don't own anything. Okay, there's not a single thing in my life other than the clothes I've gotten off like my lill.
Speaker 4: So we're renting we did not buy a home.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Everybody has been talking to us like we bought and I've been doing this really bad thing because it's specifically it's older adults I do it with been talking to me and been like, oh my god, congrats on the house, like when did you buy?
Speaker 2: And I don't know how to be like, girl, I'm renting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we didn't buy a house.
Speaker 1: So I just lie. So there are a lot of old people. A lot of old people think I own a house. A lot of old people. Also, this is the first time I've lived in a neighborhood. Kai Jesus fucking Christ.
Speaker 3: I was. I was sending you to the group chats so you could look at it, and I would interrupt, and then I still fucking interrupt it because I suck.
Speaker 2: Honestly.
Speaker 4: Oh way, Nya, you know what tea is?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: You know that? Like I think something, Wait.
Speaker 2: What is tea? I don't know what ta is?
Speaker 4: This is tea? So what we should start doing tea. What we should start doing is instead of wet t shirt contests, we should do wet brain contest, where you like, finger the girl's mind by making her read books and seeing how like intelligent she is.
Speaker 1: Brains technically always wet, like everything in your body is kind of technically always wet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I just want to see the inside of a woman's brain, not her boobs.
Speaker 2: Like you want to get to know the character of her soul.
Speaker 4: Exactly that you verbalized it perfect.
Speaker 1: You really are that kind of man like Dre just doesn't see like women as objects, he sees them as beings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. Also something else.
Speaker 2: Isn't it crazy?
Speaker 1: That is like a real sentence that probably has to be said in a lot of places of the US, like on girlshit just being like guys, I swear he's normal, Like he doesn't think you're just a hole like he like he sees people like normal.
Speaker 4: And you know what else just drops speaking of men thinking of holes or whatever you said. There's a new tick that came out that makes you allergic to meet. But yeah, my memory is going like very rapidly. My brain is deteriorating at like an alarming rate, Like I don't remember telling it's specifically with Josiah for some reason, I don't know when he's here and when he's not here, and I don't know what I've told him and what I haven't told him and I'll tell him something and he's like, dude, I was literally like with you or like, dude, you've told me that.
Speaker 2: Three yames you have.
Speaker 4: I did it with you forgetting a lot of What was it with you me?
Speaker 1: It was you told me about some interaction you had and then literally like thirty minutes later we were in the car and you re told it. I can't remember the interaction, but I know it was with like a woman. It was like a funny interaction you had, and you just retold it to me twice and I started crying.
Speaker 4: I literally almost started crying. It was so scary.
Speaker 1: We got to get you on some memory games, like what can we do to like get your memory up?
Speaker 4: This this memory game that I want to play is uh suck on Indian Kai's Toes Challenge and play with their boobs and dicking balls in Vagina Challenge. It's apparently really good for like, uh minds that are going away?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that what they do with people? Is that what they be doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I hear that.
Speaker 3: I hear that in the dude, I mean if it helps, I'm down. Yeah, you want to do that right now? And we can film it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like men's toes are fucking disgusting. Nice, that is so gross.
Speaker 4: The man that wants to play with my feet.
Speaker 1: That's a vibe though getting your feet played with is a vibe Like I get that, but like ill a man's foot, Are you gonna.
Speaker 2: Have to cut that?
Speaker 4: We'll bleep it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so aped.
Speaker 4: And we'll believe that. We'll bleep the first When you said I again, I guess y'all. Just no, just no, just no, just no, just no. A lot has happened in the last eight hours of my life.
Speaker 1: Like I know, serious movie action over here for Drew, it literally sounds fake. When he first was telling me all the things that happened to you, I genuinely thought you were trolling me.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, he gets really bored.
Speaker 4: Nowadays, the most like movie plot, like kismic chance encounter like situation ever And I will not go into detail because I I really I can't even say. Just no, oh it's fucking crazy and nothing like this has ever happened to me in my entire fucking life. And I'm just having fun. And I was telling Enya like my girl is.
Speaker 1: Being love bombed down like all it's all in the name of like.
Speaker 4: Fun, That's what I was telling you. I was like, honestly, like I just like need to get it over with and I need to be in like a toxic like relationship where we're like yelling at each other. And I'm like, come home to Indian. I'm like really sad and I and you bro like my man, he just like screamed at me and like I just I yelled back and I lost control and like it was so horrible.
Speaker 1: I can imagine a world like the amount of times you've seen me crash out over relationship and.
Speaker 4: Like I wouldn't yell. I don't even I literally think I've never yelled in my life. I don't think that's what you think. Have I ever yelled?
Speaker 2: Like I've heard you yell?
Speaker 3: Really, I've never heard you yell.
Speaker 4: Oh, but my yelling at I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: It it's like I haven't I haven't heard you yell at a person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like yelling into the void about a situation else.
Speaker 2: Happened, direct it at anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I was like, I need to be in a toxic relationship, Like I'm not kidding, Like I really you should.
Speaker 1: I mean, chicken noodle soup is good for the soul, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Like the sad truth is we all gotta get it done, like we all.
Speaker 4: Got to go through it sucks.
Speaker 1: It sucks, girl like I feel that way to we feel that way together, but it has to happen.
Speaker 4: And I'm like it should just be Oh yeah. Also I did like a bunch of like.
Speaker 1: People were just better fucking people. It quite literally does.
Speaker 4: It doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: But most people suck dicking balls from the back.
Speaker 4: They're all evil. They're all evil. But I did a lot of like soul searching recently and just like thinking, is it really.
Speaker 2: Crazy soul searching? Realistically?
Speaker 1: Like every day is a search for my soul, Like every day is a journey to search for my soul.
Speaker 4: Well I could, I could. I almost said I could verbalize it, iff, but you were probably going to make fun of me for that too.
Speaker 3: I could painting yourself as the victim.
Speaker 4: Of course you are.
Speaker 2: Literally you are my toxic relation. Oh I need to be in one.
Speaker 4: I'm right, Yeah, we're toxic to each other. But I what I was going to say is I was doing a lot of soul searching, but I'll rephrase it. I was thinking a lot about the past hookups that I've had when I was literally a fucking child, and that's crazy, how crazy that shit was, I think?
Speaker 2: I yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: Also, it is just so interesting to see somebody go through. I mean, I I have a lot of friends who are our age, especially because of the Again, I hate saying shit like this, but dating nowadays, it genuinely like it's so fucking annoying. But really it is a decision issue or like too many decisions leads to like no decision at all, and I feel like a lot of people are having that in terms of romantic but also I'm sorry, I don't know if like I am just really lucky and I really really really really really.
Speaker 2: Need to chill with saying this.
Speaker 1: But I genuinely think it's because most people are too pussy to just say, like, can you, like, can you seriously just say what the fuck is?
Speaker 4: What topics you got over there? Babe? What do you got to talk about? Well?
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: I've been doing a lot of soul searching as well, but mainly in terms of Also, I swear I'm not making fun of.
Speaker 4: You because I know, I know I'm.
Speaker 2: Paying every time.
Speaker 1: My life is going into Dreu's room every night and saying some shit that I feel like I just found out about life and yelling on a tangent and about it. And really what I'm talking about is like I had a good day today because I got flowers.
Speaker 4: Okay, like buying flowers, which is are a live one really no legitimate leo. If y'all want to have a good day, go and buy fresh flowers for yourself and make a bouquet like and then make a bookcocky or whatever you want to call it, because that really really made me.
Speaker 1: Set off the like yesterday, not to brag, I had the perfect day. I had the perfect day. I woke up and had therapy. Then we went to the farmer's market and got flowers. We came home, I cleaned the kitchen as a good wife would do on a Sunday morning.
Speaker 2: Praise the Lord.
Speaker 4: Good wife, more like a good female. We keep going woman.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm a female, and a female is a bitch, and a bitch is a female. Dog and dogs are the most loyal and dog is a man's best friend.
Speaker 4: Like I've never heard that before.
Speaker 2: But you've never heard that.
Speaker 4: Uiter or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's when a guy would call you bitch in school and you'd be like, yeah, well bitches our female dogs and dogs are like the most loyal animals to man. So you're actually a fucking idiot. Because I'm literally this.
Speaker 2: Morning like it was some stupid chit.
Speaker 1: I wonder if anybody else did there, if like me and my friends made up, because there was a lot of ship like that that I said as a kid, and I'm realizing I have had the disease from a very young age.
Speaker 2: Where Rain has pointed this.
Speaker 1: Out and we all do it to each other, but we will just start quoting things to each other and it's not from anything. It literally is just a random thing, like the huzzal thing. I don't know where I was from. I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I quote it. I quote it from, uh the girl in the grocery store that sees a rat on this stack of soda. Yeah, that one. And then but douyinka doink came from Bazinga and Hazel like I want to but doinka doink? Can we make that a thing? Like damn no, I can we get that trend?
Speaker 2: I don't think but gaff gaff got a little bit of traction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm still gaffing all over the place all the time.
Speaker 2: So like I'm gaff. I have a gaffitude to me that.
Speaker 1: If you were driving reckless with a baby on board sign, how about this fuck you and that fucking baby. I don't give a fuck about the baby on board because if you're driving recklessly with that fuck ass sticker on your car, why do I have to care about your baby?
Speaker 2: You don't give a fuck about the baby.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna off the road, I'm gonna break your laptop.
Speaker 6: What? Oh have I not premiered these I haven't debut yet.
Speaker 4: Have Oh my god, Kai, that's so good of you to bring up. Do you have them?
Speaker 5: Can?
Speaker 4: Can we watch them? So I'll give a little backstory. Is I made these videos? Backstory completed?
Speaker 2: No, he was in a badass mood. This this is the kind of yelling Drew gats up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was. I was in a like I wasn't in a bad mood, but I was in this like like mental purgatory, like where I like really was like, oh, like none of this is real. I can just like do whatever the funk iant like if I wanted to like scream at to people like what And so I made all these videos while I was driving and listening to the Challenger's soundtrack.
Speaker 2: You're so stupid.
Speaker 1: Why am I being left on screen alone to the to the group chat?
Speaker 2: So you goes, he just wants to be next to you.
Speaker 7: Here's the video, guys, go, oh my god, what are you waiting for?
Speaker 2: Big places? The job job, to fucking.
Speaker 4: I have a family.
Speaker 8: The fucking video that.
Speaker 9: Daylight that like that, it's not on y'all.
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa, my god, h what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 8: I what the fuck you're fucking.
Speaker 2: What on front of that.
Speaker 4: The crazy thing about these videos is they completely derailed my day because I was like, we were moving while we were doing them, and it literally like it put me in such a weird headspace and my throat hurt. I literally tasted blood, like after's tasted a word.
Speaker 3: I tasted blood.
Speaker 4: I tasted blood.
Speaker 2: I thought you were saying you tasted a word.
Speaker 3: I was like, wow, I'm just thinking at the beginning you're saying. I don't know if I've ever yelled.
Speaker 2: Seriously like yelling at people. I feel like, oh, motherfucker.
Speaker 4: The thing is it's crashing out. The hang it all is crashing out right now, d one level crash out. This is another one.
Speaker 2: The lighting looks crazy. By the way.
Speaker 4: This is when you haven't you haven't seen that one?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 2: No, I literally love them.
Speaker 4: Wait, I'm gonna do one more. I have another one somewhere. We saw this one. Oh wait, maybe this is.
Speaker 2: The fact that there's so many. Oh my god, I have a dad.
Speaker 8: Like a fucking day, they're gonna start. You are gonna like my fucking job. God damn.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is yesterday.
Speaker 4: It's the fucking work these days.
Speaker 3: You don't sound like you, I know, it's like a really creepy did you feel good? After that?
Speaker 4: No? Ruined my day.
Speaker 3: I feel like I had the realization that I had never screamed over the course like fifteen years, like since I was like a little boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard, you haven't been loud ever one.
Speaker 3: And I tried because like I was at my sister's house.
Speaker 4: Wait, scream right now.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's gonna it's gonna. It is. So I screamed at my sister's house because I was just there alone. It's like a house in the middle of nowhere. And I lost my voice for like two days, like immediately.
Speaker 4: Because those are like, those are those forty eight year.
Speaker 3: Old No, they're not forty eight. I think my vocal courts just don't have the like muscles to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean because I wore them bitches out.
Speaker 1: Who it's true, Yeah, looking round.
Speaker 3: It's true. I gave Drew the type of head where he asked to wipe his ass after.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I love screaming, and if I couldn't scream anymore, I would kill myself.
Speaker 4: I love raising my hed yeah. And one thing about Enya, she's gonna raise her voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have to control. My dad is the loudest. My mom and dad are the loudest people I have ever heard in my life, and up until recently, I never thought of how loud I was and how much I took that from them. When I went back home recently, my little sister was like, oh my god, when you talk, you're just like mom and dad. You like scream when you talk, You're always so loud.
Speaker 1: Like, never let a sixteen year old perceive you and then tell you directly to your face how they're perceiving it. Because that did something to my core.
Speaker 2: I had.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you even go back on episodes, I have been trying my best to watch my volume since she said that, but you haven't been trying hard enough.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well, to be fair, I think my ears got blown out. I can't lie like in my head right now. I'm having like a very very like I like to me, I'm like, at.
Speaker 4: A dude, Enya's ears are so bad, Like she's fully she's fully like hard hearing at this point, like we'll be driving in the car and like the music will be like the loudest music I've ever heard in my life. And she's like, do you mind if I like turn it up a lot more because like I can barely hear this, And I'm like, Inya, you're actually.
Speaker 1: No, I I I technically like on ironically, I think I it's specifically my right ear. I think I blew it out. I have like a constant just like like small ringing in this ear, and this ear always feels like someone has a bowl over this side of my head.
Speaker 2: Like I can hear out of this clogged ear wax. Probably, Yeah, I need to go get my ears.
Speaker 4: You should get them cleaned.
Speaker 1: I clean my ears all the time, guys. But you know what I got told last time I went to go get my ears checked.
Speaker 2: I'm one of those evil people who I clean my ears too much, so I actually.
Speaker 1: Hurt my ear because I like, I get like really feaky about it, like.
Speaker 4: Because I'm so well, because I hate.
Speaker 2: I'm so scared of having dirty ears because I will never forget.
Speaker 1: When I was like seven, I walked my godmom clean my godbrother's ears in the pick in the back of their pickup truck, sitting outside in broad daylight, so imagine like Miami's sun in the middle of the summer.
Speaker 2: We were all running around.
Speaker 1: It was like the kid I was closest in age two, and she, oh my god, this is actually such a sweet memory. She would clean her kid's ears and then clean our ears. So we would all take turns and she would like clean our ears. But one time I watched her clean my godbrother's ears, and I'm not even like, oh, like gross, like a sight to remember, like genuinely from that moment on, I have been using Q tips in my ears since I was way too young. I would sneak into my parents' bathroom and clean my ears because seeing that scared me so bad and also it made me laugh so hard at him that I was petrified of ever being humiliated like that because literally, imagine like.
Speaker 2: The most like annoying kids.
Speaker 1: You could imagine me and my God siblings, Like I got so blessed because as our like God family setup was exactly like our family setup. So there was like a middle girl, a younger boy, and like an older brother, and that was like basically the same as our family, except it was a younger sister, but like all of the correct ages got along so well. So it's like all these kids who are mirroring each other. We lived across the street from each other, so we were all so similar. Imagine me and a bunch of little other badass elementary kids students, uh, watching you get your ears cleaned, and it's different, Like it was like humiliation ritual. So basically long winded story to say that.
Speaker 4: That happened to me with Dan Drift. Yeah, I was a kid. I had Dan Drift in like I think it was like fifth grade.
Speaker 2: Oh No, for some reason, having Dan Drift as a kid was.
Speaker 4: Really it was the worst thing that's ever happened to me in my entire life. We were sitting in like the gymnasium, like uh, like at a PEP rally or like where the teachers were talking at us and we were sitting in the stand talking yeah, and like, uh, my friend he was literally trying to impress like these girls that we were friends with, and uh, he like just like blatantly just pointed out like that I had Dan drift, like really bad Dan drift, and it it rewired my brain in a way that like I still have not recovered from. And if I see Dan drift, like it's it's like it's literally a thing that just happens, like people can't control it. It's it's it's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: But like me, because I'm in my Dan draft.
Speaker 4: Era, anytime I see like Dan drift on someone, I like really want to tell them or like whatever. But I'm like I kept making those faces because I thought about like when I was younger, I literally it's like like chewing on Q tips.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you were about to say, Dan drift.
Speaker 4: No, Like no, like chewing on like not used Q tips, just like regular Q tips and that like cotton like screnching in your teeth.
Speaker 2: Why are you chewing on que tips.
Speaker 4: I'm not kidding. I think I had like Pika or some shit, because I would eat paper and like chew. I would chew on like wood and shit. It was so crazy.
Speaker 1: I was definitely Yeah, I guess I was putting random, like weird shit into my stomach that I shouldn't have been putting in there. I was trying to think of how to say that without was sounding crazy, because yeah, but we've talked about this. I used to eat chargers. I used to eat Android chargers. Android chargers were the best. They were literally the best. And then that just makes me really think about who I am as a person today, and I'm like, damn, I wonder if I was low key just sending micro like I was kind of just electrocuting myself. That's what I liked. The charger had to be plugged in. It had to be plugged in to get that taste, and the taste in question was literally electrocution, Like it was literally like it would zap the end of my lidy.
Speaker 4: We really used to just lick nine volt batteries, Like do kids still do that?
Speaker 2: Like that shit was lit, I know, like I don't think.
Speaker 1: They do as much anymore. And what's no, that's that literally isn't true. A child's curiosity doesn't change. There's just more things to be curious about. Like I'm sure because when I remember when Madeline was talking about baby proofing in the house, bitch, I thought we were past that time, Like what we still have the baby proof of the house, Like what is.
Speaker 2: The baby getting into?
Speaker 1: But then I look at the floor and I'm like, yeah, we could kill at least three infants with the amount of tiny things.
Speaker 4: I would just drawl in here and die.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna kill myself.
Speaker 4: Thank god.
Speaker 3: Did you see what I said in the group show?
Speaker 2: Is like obsessed with texting us today.
Speaker 3: We're just I'm trying to not be intrusive to your guys' energy but also send you stuff.
Speaker 4: Wait, oh yeah, we need to talk about the fucking movie that you're in.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm in a movie.
Speaker 4: Kais in a fucking Wait.
Speaker 2: I thought we were gonna talk about your painting.
Speaker 4: Oh, we can talk about that like this, but wait, what movie?
Speaker 3: I got a comment on a TikTok and it was like, I'm not saying the name of the fucking movie, but oh my god, it was like, you're in this you're a part of Like you're a dating app profile in this movie. And I was like, I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 4: Let's be a doppel ganger.
Speaker 3: I looked it up and this movie that's like on streaming services and I'm not fucking saying the name of it.
Speaker 2: Wait is real?
Speaker 3: This is real? I am like, they use my photo and uh, she's like I think she's like a girl that like meets up with guys and kills them through dating apps or something. But I was one of the profiles that she like swipes me.
Speaker 4: It's like literally his pictures one of my Instagram standing in the stairwell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh so small, claims court.
Speaker 4: It is exactly.
Speaker 3: And the reason well, I'm not even mad about that. I'm not even mad about that. The reason why I'm angry is because they put my age as thirty and that's really fucking wow.
Speaker 4: That's really really No, it's not don't say that about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, technically that's my biological age, but I have like the very young guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a very chill guy, very like you're like supre amature and stuff or like.
Speaker 2: What exactly, Okay, did she swipe on you? Did you get.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't even think about that. She didn't you got?
Speaker 2: You got literally like publicly, but.
Speaker 4: You can say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they used not only did they use your photo without your consent, but they publicly.
Speaker 2: Were like.
Speaker 3: I see them for right and putting my age my actual age.
Speaker 4: If you just like change the movie where she swipes on me, I won't sue you.
Speaker 3: I just edit it.
Speaker 2: Should do that, Yeah, I'm pretty sure, like, yeah, just have them ai it.
Speaker 3: I got really, I got mad and I crashed out?
Speaker 4: Was that squeaking out?
Speaker 1: It sucks too, because like if I was in the movie, they probably would have been like they probably would have just found my picture naturally because I'm so like popular and whatnot, and then been like, oh my god, this girl is so good looking, but this just doesn't work because we wouldn't swipe on her. We would want her in the movie, So then I would be in the movie. Yeah, but that's the difference between us.
Speaker 4: Also, the me and and you're in euphoria.
Speaker 3: We're I don't think we're supposed to talk about that.
Speaker 4: No, they tweeted it out.
Speaker 2: All of us were directed this season. Yeah, and he wrote it.
Speaker 3: I wrote it. Yeah, I actually did like a weird power play and I kicked San levinceon out and now good, I mean.
Speaker 2: Him up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got castid. In Euphoria Azru's Trip Sitters, people were being so shady in the comments. They were like, yeah, cast it as the janitors, that would be a vibe.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I started watching Abbot Elementary and because of that janitor, I would love.
Speaker 2: To be the janitor.
Speaker 4: That's a perfect.
Speaker 1: Character for me to play, Like I just show up and I say something and then I disappear for the rest of the episode. That's like, in my head, that's my ideal rule to play in a show. I just want to be on a show and have no like you don't even need to give me much. I just want to like be passing, like I don't want to have a purpose, Like I really just want to be like a room filler, but like a kind of consistent room filler.
Speaker 4: Isn't Abbot Elementary so good? It is so fucking there's not enough common around how perfect of a TV show.
Speaker 1: I need to start it from the beginning because I started watching random episodes because I hadn't seen it before, and fuck, I kind of fucked up and I watched like I watched some of their best episodes because I literally just looked up what were the best episodes because I feel like I'm so behind on shows in general. I don't know why I did that, I really, I mean, it's kind of rains fault, Loki, So that's rain fault because she was like, this is a really good episode, but also that I just know certain people.
Speaker 2: I'm the kind of person who I like to watch a show from top to bottom.
Speaker 1: But that's me top and bottom from show from Drew to Kai.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank god, yep, that was good.
Speaker 2: I just put my finger in my mouth and then touched you what.
Speaker 3: We were going to say before. So, Drew, you know, I'm always saying that your body's a work of art. I'm trying to compliment you.
Speaker 1: What's fucked up is like the way y'all interact is genuinely kind of just the way y'all talk to each other. I think I've heard y'all have like two normal conversations.
Speaker 4: Well no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Every time y'all are texting each other, I'll be like, oh, what made you laugh? Like what are you laughing about? And it's some weird ship you sent him or vice versa. No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was speaking Kay's language.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, when you learned? Is that your Valentine's dake?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's his native.
Speaker 3: To a pig snort.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand what is he saying, Kyle.
Speaker 3: Saying? Like, what are you talking about? Like what's the next topic of the podcast? But it doesn't matter. That's I think he's being mean.
Speaker 4: Is that sweet?
Speaker 8: Sweet?
Speaker 2: He went out and he learned your due lingo? Well, I have fucking carpenter ants, So thanks guys.
Speaker 1: That's why I didn't want to say anything about the move, because I have fucking carpenter and everything.
Speaker 2: I wake up every morning to buzzing sounds.
Speaker 3: What mean you have the wood?
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, it's like an Also literally.
Speaker 4: At how sexy of a man? I am like, I'm like a real mom.
Speaker 2: No, I actually did. I am like this.
Speaker 1: This is like a compliment to both of us in my head, but I will start with you.
Speaker 4: I I'm like a real man.
Speaker 1: People genuinely ask how me and Drew work so well together, and it is because there are just certain roles we play in each other's lives that we take that role and we accept, like even when it annoys, or I might just be speaking for you, because he he does like a lot of like house like Drew will take care of a house like this is a man, he will tend to the house. We are kind of like the what what's that like?
Speaker 2: Hot couple? Levi and William William Me saying Levi and Corline. That's just her name like that.
Speaker 4: I was just stalking them yesterday. There is such a fucking vibe, bro.
Speaker 1: But like we are that but minus the cooking. Actually, no man cooks me.
Speaker 2: I literally cook an yummy asta. I got sucked up.
Speaker 4: I got the exterminators coming in tomorrow to get her ants out, and I cooked her a poss to dinner. You made the same, man, My man.
Speaker 2: My man, my man.
Speaker 1: But I genuinely think we only work so well together because you do that kind of shit and then I do.
Speaker 2: I actually don't know what I do.
Speaker 4: You don't do much. No, I'm kidding, you do a lot.
Speaker 1: I clean the rest of the house. I keep I keep the house tidy.
Speaker 4: I like you clean your room four times a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my OCD in that room has really got to me, guys. I very Gal's god dad. Every night. The ghosts of this house tells me to clean. I know, I really can't stop.
Speaker 4: And like it's it'll be like two am, and I'll like be like cozy, I'm bet about to fall asleep, and I'll be like like falling into sleep like this, and then it'll hear a broom go. Because she's right above me. I hear everything from men, literally everything, every azol footstep.
Speaker 2: Have you heard unwanted sounds?
Speaker 4: No I haven't. I haven't heard that yet. But yeah's very heavy footage. She's very very heavy footage. She stomps around, she's heavy footing your head, No, I'm not kidding, Oh god, I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: Seriously, nothing graceful about me, Like I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: No, you can turn it on and off, but no, and you stop for a long and stomp in her room.
Speaker 1: My my, like gracefulness. Battery is the equivalent to when you buy an old digital camera and you use flash three times. Like that's like the amount in which I can hold myself to be class.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But yeah, and you like you're not heavy footed, you just walk on your heels.
Speaker 2: No, I'm heavy footed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I stomp around and I and I try and I really.
Speaker 2: Like, what's fucked up?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: I try?
Speaker 4: I try?
Speaker 2: Sometimes.
Speaker 1: Well, it also doesn't help because, like I've said this before and it's the corniest thing ever.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But y'all, seriously, more people just listen to a song on repeat that they really liked and dance around the room.
Speaker 2: I think everybody would be happy.
Speaker 1: And that doesn't help for you because I blast my music and I stomp around my room, Like I really am the noisemaker.
Speaker 4: And the annoying roommate.
Speaker 2: But I do such good things.
Speaker 1: You do amazing things like I got a table mmm too, and I got a bunch of rugs.
Speaker 2: I have to show them.
Speaker 4: Oh you didn't, I haven't seen them yet. Well, I found out that I'm tongue tied.
Speaker 3: Damn. They thought that show was funny as fun.
Speaker 4: I got the whole neighborhood laughing. Yeah, I found out I'm tongue tied, and that's probably why I like like miswords all the time. Oh yeah, there's like this like line like basically, if you open your mouth all the way, like as wide as you can go, and then try to touch the roof of your mouth with your tongue, if you can't touch the roof of your mouth with your tongue. Your tongue tied?
Speaker 3: Oh I am tongue tied, then I can't do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh kay Jesus Christ, that's so fucking assy. Do y'all really just are so weird? Like y'all are weird people?
Speaker 3: Why is that weird?
Speaker 2: Do you have white tongue?
Speaker 4: Do you have to blur my tongue? I just have a pale tongue.
Speaker 1: I have a really pale tongue. I've been smoking too long. I feel like, do you know what?
Speaker 2: I feel like? Some people have smoker's tongue and I really need to.
Speaker 1: Stop smoking so much because I'm pushing it and I just don't think you could get that medically done?
Speaker 3: Does look weird?
Speaker 4: Eh? Ki? Like do that in front of the camera? Why are you running? Is this weird? Y'all?
Speaker 2: Kai? Whatever anxiety medicine you're on now is working too?
Speaker 4: Fucking wow?
Speaker 2: I'm kidding though, that was you are today? You are such a ray of sunshine.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Even if I have anxiety, why would I keep my gift from people and show them that I can do stuff like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And yeah that was really crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually crazy. It's so a lot of people think that that's cool that I can do that.
Speaker 4: It is awesome, and I know everyone agrees.
Speaker 1: I made the roof of my mouth like I feel like I tickled my like that area, Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like now, like it is yeah, because I was like touching it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. When I pett a cat in their whiskers, like touch my forearm, I feel it on the roof of my mouth. I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 3: That's really weird.
Speaker 4: And if some if if someone presses my belly button, I feel it in my penis tip.
Speaker 3: That well, that's what happens to me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel that. I feel that way too. We feel that way together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we feel that way.
Speaker 2: To get No, when I touch my belly button, it kind of hurts.
Speaker 3: Oh what I was going to say before, but then you interrupted me rudely.
Speaker 4: Oh, get out actually hold this huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah got them Well, oh my god, I've never been hit there before. Drew just slapped me in the gooch, and honestly, I didn't hate it. What I was gonna say was that your body is taking art. It's tea. It's a piece of art and somebody put it in a gallery.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, someone painted me. Guys. Someone did a big oil painting, did their big one with it. I love a good I love a good oil painting like oil, I love a good do I say it we oil?
Speaker 2: I love good oil.
Speaker 4: I like had to cut oil oil from my vocab because I realized I literally did lose my Texas accent because I used to say, like, oh, I have to put oil in my car. Oil. Someone painted me knocked out, knocked out on the front, which it honestly is beautiful. It is a beautiful painting. And also there's like a lot of meaning behind me.
Speaker 1: I know I was gonna say, because that was like the last night you ever drank, Like that's on video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's and it's an iconic moment. It's like a it's a uh a lens into my it's a lens into my sobriety. Wait, kay, what's their name?
Speaker 2: Does enya or has enya? Ha Senya.
Speaker 4: We'll flash it on the screen.
Speaker 2: I've never seen that beautiful name, girl.
Speaker 4: Gorgeous, gorgeous gowns. Shout out to you. That painting was fucking god.
Speaker 1: Also, how long did it take because I really don't understand how you can make an oil painting that bag.
Speaker 4: I no idea, but we'll insert the ig account.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: If when I'm old, if I ever see a video of myself being recorded by a younger person from far away and they're pitying me online, I'm not kidding, I will go out of my way and do meth and kill that person with my bare hand, because let me find out anybody is just like pitying me.
Speaker 2: In my head, my ideal.
Speaker 1: Situation is somehow I have grandkids, but they're probably not my grandkids. They're like y'all's grandkids, which makes them my grandkids. And I'd be down for them to record me because I'm funny, like the right right lady, Like that's a vibe. But bitch, if you see me struggling, you know.
Speaker 4: That's a bit. Did you know the right right was a bit?
Speaker 2: H Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: It's like a whole video they recorded and then the yeah they cut Yeah, they like cut it up. But that's what I'm saying. She's like, still such a funny lady. If I'm struggling to pick something up and instead of fucking helping me, your piece of shit ass is filming me the amount of tiktoks I see like that likes and it's like them trying to put something in their car. Bitch, go help them, like literally recording them.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, I'm gonna be like my grandkids, like Holy Grail, Like I'm going to be like that one grandma on TikTok that like her grandkid like feeds her lines to say that's what they're I'm just gonna be so geriatric and like rotted by then that like I'm just gonna be saying like all of the young slang and like crashing out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be like Battie Winkle, which actually, can someone please tell me.
Speaker 2: Like if batis okay?
Speaker 4: So okay?
Speaker 2: Because I like, I.
Speaker 1: Rougher her a lot and I looked it up recently and I couldn't find any updated photos of her, so I don't know, And if Baddy Winkle isn't here with us anymore, honestly, it does make me.
Speaker 2: Sad, Like that does make me sad because like.
Speaker 1: Ranny Winkle, I always say Battye Winkle, it's Granny Wink.
Speaker 4: Ranny Winkle. No, I think it's Batti Winkle.
Speaker 1: Something like that, it's some weird ass name, and honestly, let me find out. Oh mighty or oh my weekend or whatever the fuck didn't cut her the fattest check ever.
Speaker 2: Because I'm beating everybody up because that was the girl. She was literally the poster girl for girls like she's kind of lit for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the last thing I'll bring up is we obviously filmed the episode in Big sur for last week and it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: No, that was We.
Speaker 1: Weren't in Big Sir, we were in fucking what's it called. We were in Paris, Texas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were in Paris, Texas.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful. But in Big Sir, I crashed out. I had I had like a real life like like seeing red moment, and I won't go into too much detail, but basically I was trying to be nice to someone and I asked them about the weather because there was a really narly weather storm coming in and I was just like, oh, like, just making sure she knew, making sure like we were on the same page.
Speaker 1: So we both grew up in places that were affected by extreme weather, and that is a casual thing, like when a hurricane was about to hit Miami when you go to publics to get something and be like, oh, like like, how are you feeling for the storm?
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Like is everything could? Like yeah, and keeping up with it like so.
Speaker 4: I just was making casual conversation. I mean I should have known better because from the jump, get out of my city, you don't belong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was really gnarly and like there was a moment where I tried to like or she she asked me how I wanted to pay, and I was like, oh, do you do we tap? Because literally I had my wallet and I had cash and a carden there, but it was literally stuck in my back pocket and I had to like take my pants off to get my wallet out. So I was like, hopefully she takes Apple pay because I know she's gonna be so mad if I.
Speaker 2: Like try to get that yeah, And.
Speaker 4: I struggle, and so I go to like tap because it says you can tap now, and she pushes my hand and phone out of the way and then she's like you tap when I tell you to tap, And I was like okay, and then like a second later she's like, okay, tap now I tap. She also said I was like do you take Apple pay? And she was like unfortunately, which is just such bad the energy. But I'm still trying to kill her with kindness. I'm still trying to be nice. And I talked to her about the weather and she mutters something under her breath like super angrily, like really mad, and I was like, oh God, would you say and she was like no, no, no, And I was like what and she said, I said, check the doppler. I'm not your doppler radar. And I was like, eh that in that moment, I saw red and like I was, I was so am I'm gonna beat this bitch up. Yeah no, literally that one audio yeh, And y'all like I said heinous, heinous things, not directly to this woman, but an earshot of this woman. And I like, I said some really vile, hateful things that I regret, but like, don't be mean to me. I was just being so nice. I was literally like having such a good day. I'm about to beat this pitch up. I'm about to beat this bitch up. I'm about to beat this I remember thinking.
Speaker 2: I'm about to beat this bitch up.
Speaker 4: I'm about to beat this pitch up. But yeah, like I was like probably thirty yards away, like saying these things so she could hear because Enya and Ja Josh had gone to the library like right next door.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I know she already didn't fuck with our vibe.
Speaker 1: Like the second we pulled up, it was it was this weird ass gas station that still has you like pump your gas and and you pay, which I am so sorry. She kept saying, oh, like old fashion times, and that's when I knew her funky ass was being fucking weird for no reason, because that's the first time she said she was like, oh, like the old times, like the way it's supposed to.
Speaker 4: She was so shady from the jump, yeah, because I went up to pay and she was like, no, you pump first, like the old fashion times. Well, I like I snapped back before I like crash out, and I'm like sorry, I was just trying to make like casual conversation. Sorry, And then she was like she like kind of like reset a little bit and was like, oh, I was being mean, and then she turned it up to level ten and was like, well, you do know this weather like affects real lives, and like where where our lives are actually affected? By this weather up here, and she just like went off on me for like thirty seconds about it, and then I was just like whatever, and I just like walked away. And then she knew she fucked up because as we were driving away, she like tries to like make things right, and she goes she looks at looks at me, and I'm making eye contact with her the whole time because I'm like, shit, I wish I could like show you how mean she was to me, but I really don't want to go there because it actually still affects me. I was shaking in it. Yeah, we were driving away like that, and she like knew she fucked up, and so she looks at me and she's like and I keep staring at her, and she's trying to wave at me, and then she's like because I'm not waving back, like, don't play with me.
Speaker 1: Well, also, I think because you were upset, and then she I think she got scared when me and Josh came back because she heard you telling us what had happened, and I think in her head she was like, oh, I'm about to have to prep to like go against like three twenty something year old, but here I go arguing with a bitch like you ill you fucking nasty future, fucking nasty bit or fucking negative bitch.
Speaker 4: Here I go arguing with a bitch with rotten meth teeth.
Speaker 1: No literally, also, uh, don't loot. I think should be passed, not actually not law. I'm just gonna start doing it. I think this summer, I'm going to push old, mean white people into a well. That's that to me sounds like a correct punishment for evil, nasty, fucking white people. Is like, not the kind of well that's gonna kill you. But I want a well with enough water to like to cush in your fall a little bit and you don't really have to swim while you're down there and waiting for help. But I really want to tell old white people to go look into a well and then push them in it. And I want it to be like a spring day. I want it to be beautiful outside, but the sun to be perfectly pointed so that when they fall in the well, the sun is shining directly on them, so they get sunburn on the top half of their body that's not being saved by.
Speaker 2: Water protected by water.
Speaker 1: And then the hot summer sun is so hot though, that it evaporates the water while it's above them, and then like it's a place in the US where it gets really cold at night, so then they have to be freezing and soaked and sunburned.
Speaker 2: I that is correct punishment, I think.
Speaker 4: I fully, fully, fully, fully fully support that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, is that not perfect? Next time you piss me off, I'm gonna literally get a well built in my room, like that goes down to your bedroom, and when you're in my room, I'm gonna push you into the well and you have to stay there until I lock unlock the door from the other side.
Speaker 4: That is a fucking vine, Okay, Like what it's.
Speaker 2: Just like, is it though? Because it's like not.
Speaker 4: I think it's a vibe. I like swimming.
Speaker 2: I think I want to rip your shirt off with my teeth.
Speaker 4: Your period, just that.
Speaker 2: And play with you.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, Sorry, y'all that really I just started. It puts you back in that It really put me back in the place, and so I have to lift ourselves out of it with some sy ops.
Speaker 2: You should just lift yourself.
Speaker 4: It's Drew sigh up. It's Siah. Fuck. Wait, it's Drew sigh up. Si up. Fuck it's drew sy up. Juw sigh up, Juw sigh up? Jew Si up?
Speaker 2: Were you practicing?
Speaker 4: Did you practice that? I just was coming up with it on spot. Oh it's pretty good though.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean you kept like it sounded like you were messing up.
Speaker 4: But do I got to dress up as a vape to get sucked on? Yeah? Men out here wearing Nike head to toe with a dick that just can't do it.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: That's good. No car, but you're going around telling everybody's business. Okay, walkie talkie. That's just a certified classic that was.
Speaker 2: Just you for the first four years of being in La.
Speaker 4: Wait, this is such a certified classic that, like, I can't believe I haven't said yet. Why Why does McDonald's sprite taste like a screenshot? If butt isn't supposed to be eight, then why is it already cut in half?
Speaker 2: Cut the fuck up?
Speaker 4: This homeless man's sign said one day it could be you. So I put my dollar back in my pocket just in case the motherfucker was right.
Speaker 2: I think my bones are cracking, like are done? Does that make sense? Like the way my cartilage cracks in all of my joints.
Speaker 4: I'm cooked. We clock the tea we think we deserve.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: Unemployed people always want to fight. Go punch a clock and knock out eight hours.
Speaker 7: That was good.
Speaker 4: I'm so jealous of people who know how to shut up. I shut up and subtitles come out of my face. Bitch, Okay, I'll do I'll find one more.
Speaker 2: I have a talking disease. I think something's.
Speaker 4: Wrong with you. Have a talking disease, literally do.
Speaker 2: I'm the first woman to have the talking disease.
Speaker 1: Can you believe they would just kill bitches who talked as much as me in the olden days, like I would be dead a.
Speaker 2: Long time ago. They'd be like, all right, we gotta get this bitch out of here.
Speaker 4: I can't get over the fact that the word gullible backwards spells.
Speaker 2: Cat are so annoying.
Speaker 4: Whatever, that's all I got.
Speaker 2: No, didn't just to give you a good one yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh, he said, mister beast, more like mister boast. That guy's so full of himself. And then I bet I countered back and said, mister Beast, more like mister Least. He's giving away all his money.
Speaker 1: Fuck mister Beast, like on a real note, Fuck, mister best, I fucking hate that.
Speaker 4: You need to make it. We need to make a mister Beast dish trailing suit. Yeah, we'll debut it when we come back.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, guys, we're not going to see each other for a while.
Speaker 4: They have no idea.
Speaker 2: We're leaving you guys for a.
Speaker 4: Month ironically, not a bit. Yeah, you need some time.
Speaker 2: I need some space from you. It's not you, it's not you, it's us. Yeah, it's us.
Speaker 4: I mean you are really toxic and hateful, mean to me and you yell in my face. But I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes I need that, so that's okay. But like you just like you like me too much and I don't really feel like I can handle that right now. So I think I need to like, uh not talk to you for a month. Let's go a month no contact and then you're gonna you're gonna be like, oh my god, month no contact, but you're gonna see everything I post and be like, fuck, I wish we could talk. And then I'm gonna be back in a month. You're gonna like get like a dopamine rush.
Speaker 4: Like I'm back.
Speaker 2: So I am.
Speaker 1: I love you, though, and I love you so much and I'm really gonna miss you and like you mean the most to me and I'm not love bombing you, but i just can't be around you because you're a lot right now, right now, just right now. But I'll definitely be back in a month because I'm gonna need my ego.
Speaker 2: Brushed up and boosted. So please be.
Speaker 1: Here in a month, please, please please, because I love you legitimately.
Speaker 4: Though we are taking a month off or like three weeks or something like that. I don't know the exact amount of time three episodes, but we'll be back. We just need to recuperate. We've had a stressful, stressful few months, like not even work work has been shown, but just in real life, and we got some things that we need to take care of and handle with with our families and our friends and our relationships. So we'll be back.
Speaker 2: We'll be back and back and bet wann't you better means be.
Speaker 4: With me.
Speaker 6: Then media though right, Sorry, we're killing the vibe.
Speaker 2: At the very Oh, I know, it was like a like a breakup.
Speaker 1: We kind of just had our closure talking because at the beginning we started it and then we kind of brushed over it because we didn't want to remind each other why we were here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe we clip it and put it in the beginning.
Speaker 2: Just break your heart, really.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just get over it because no one's gonna see that. Does anybody watch the end?
Speaker 3: If you watch it watching at this point, we do whatever we want.
Speaker 4: If you watch right now, comment poopy poopy. But in the comment, oh my god, booby poopy.
Speaker 2: But okay, but yeah I will. It will be sad, but it will be worth it me. Thanks the break.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought I was gonna cry saying it because there's there's a lot of emotions behind it. I haven't cried on the podcast since Madeline. I looked at Madeline and she was a mother. I need to cry on here again. Should I cry this fun thing?
Speaker 2: Where like I cry?
Speaker 1: Uh, only in huge explosions. Now I don't do my casual crying the way I used.
Speaker 2: To media at that.
Speaker 4: I got l V sand by DJ s Kid or s DJ Kid or s D Kid Jesus Christ. The winner is from the Little Miss sun Sign soundtrack.
Speaker 2: A Little Missunside Top.
Speaker 4: A Telephono tat Condo by DJ Yeah. I don't know, I don't know what the lyrics are to this song, so they could be very problematic, but I love this song.
Speaker 2: Oh this ship is fucking Brazilian or.
Speaker 4: What yeah, Portuguese.
Speaker 1: I'm really just letting it play and looking at this cover because it's easily the worst cover I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: And let me show. Oh, I have a SoundCloud playlist, which is so insane to say in twenty twenty five, but Violet made it for me. It was like her It's all her Brazilian DJ music that she played in Japan, and the covers of those songs are the most insane things I've ever seen in my entire life. Like when we know the song is about to be good, Yeah, it's like literally hole in the hole in the wall restaurant vibes, Like it's like the good Ship.
Speaker 2: Sticky menu vibes.
Speaker 4: Yes, sticky menu vibes. Wait, I watched something that I was like, Oh, I need to talk about that, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Well, my media of the week.
Speaker 1: Is I need to do mine yet, Kai, So back the fuck up.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, guy, back the fuck up from in what did I watch?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I started Taxi? I watched Taxi. That was cool, But y'all are Taxi Driver. What's that one with the guy crashing out over some cooch? What is that? What is it? What is what is it? Taxi Driver? It's a boy movie.
Speaker 3: A lot of movie. Taxi Driver is a boy movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just saw that for the first time. Y'all are too much, like boys are too much. It did take me two days to finish.
Speaker 1: Obviously it was gorgeous, but like one thing about me is I don't give a fuck about a man's crash out. Like a man's crash out is just so less inspiring to me. But it was such a good movie.
Speaker 2: And also.
Speaker 1: De Niro and the Blonde Girl, the one he was crashing out over girl, I would crash out too, like I guess I would crash out too, so I can't even really hold him.
Speaker 2: So that was a good movie. I saw another boy movie. Oh.
Speaker 1: I started The Master. I feel like that's a boy movie. I couldn't get I couldn't finish it.
Speaker 3: Really, I got like.
Speaker 1: An hour and thirty in, but I was really sleepy because I think I I watched a movie before that. I watched something before that, and then I watched that. I was just like on a Oh, I literally think I watched Wicked and then I was like, time to put myself to sleep, so I put The Master on, but I have to finish it. I've gotten into a really bad habit of starting movies and not finish them, which was a bad habit I got into as a teenager, and I'm back to that.
Speaker 4: Like I have walked Paprika. That is the one movie I will literally never finish. And I know it's amazing, but that movie puts me to sleep like it's a narcotic. It is literally like it gives me fucking narcolepsi. It gives me necrophiliac, Like it's so crazy, like I just start fucking dead people.
Speaker 1: And you know what's fucked up is the other night I slept in Drew's bed and he heard my knees cracking while we were going to bed, and he like literally shut up from his sleep and he was like, was that your knee And I said yes, And it's made me self conscious about how loud my knees cracked.
Speaker 2: My knees cracked.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that before or since. So that was just that was a really.
Speaker 1: That's every night I like I like do this, or I like clench here and then my knees crack a bunch and it feels so good.
Speaker 2: But I know that's bad, right.
Speaker 4: I think popping joints.
Speaker 2: Is okay, fuck, I really wish like, but.
Speaker 4: There's different types of cracks, Like in my knee, I have scar tissue from my knee surgery, and that is not good. I think I have like a bruise put a permanently bruised meniscus, but swear I know what that is.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I'll miss you guys.
Speaker 1: I guess I actually will because I I like talking. You know, I need to take a break from talking, so am I talking can get better.
Speaker 4: I love them like the I've been seeing a bunch of tiktoks recently of people being like, bro, I feel like I'm in the room with them and like I'll be like laughing, and then I'll like in my head like want to chime in, and they can't chime in because it's like they're on the other side of the screen. They chime in, record yourself recording it and then have a conversation with us and upload that ship to TikTok. No, someone legitimately should do that, and starting to count like those one boys that do the talking talk toua. They should do that with emergency intercom. But it's like adding in, yeah, adding into the conversation and then playing if you that's a million dollar idea. Whoever is out.
Speaker 2: There was thank you guys so much for watching. We will see you soon, and I hope you're here when I get back.
Speaker 1: And if you're not, honestly, I understand, but you're a bitch for moving on because literally, you couldn't just wait for me.
Speaker 4: You couldn't wait.
Speaker 1: You couldn't just wait while I go around and I do whatever I want and I don't talk to you for three weeks.
Speaker 2: God, you're a bitch. No, but seriously, please be here when I come back.
Speaker 4: And nothing is gonna change, by the way, Like we're not like building as.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, don't get too excited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like we're really it's like it's purely for us, it's.
Speaker 1: For our mental
Speaker 4: M