Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So here's what everybody is interested in picks for twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: What are your picks for twenty twenty two?
Speaker 2: I'll pick of the year, all right.
Speaker 5: So last year we ended the year, we said Microsoft's going to be our stock of the year this year. Lo and behold, I'm saying that Amazon will be the company of twenty twenty two. I'm that'scott going to tell you. I'm gonna break down some numbers. I'm gonna show you some things and tell you why I think that. Number one, let's start here. They are on pace to be the largest e commerce business in the world. They are going to surpass Walmart at probably by the second or third quarter next year.
Speaker 2: Number two, they have the largest cloud.
Speaker 5: Service in the world. AWS is only growing third reason. Every four years, Microsoft does something very unique. They even they innovate, and then they work on logistics. So twenty fourteen, they innovate, work on logistics, twenty fifteen and they actually put their first physical store twenty seventeen eighteen you get Amazon Prime. So they innovate, work on logistics, and so every four years they find new ways to generate income right where they was buying whole foods, and then three years later you now see that they're Amazon those stores. That was twenty fourteen, twenty eighteen, The next year would be twenty twenty two. Innovation leads to logistics. What have they done over the past two years. They have bought over thirty four factories thirty eight factories to be exact and rural and non row locations. Here's why we spoke about this on the episode number one. They want to be able to deliver on one day and they eventually have same day deliveries, not just for e commerce, but they're also in healthcare. Right their acquisition of pill pack tells you that, and so now imagine when you can get healthcare delivered to you, same day, prescription.
Speaker 2: Filled and delivered to you. They all so acquired the rights to the NFL like that.
Speaker 5: Probably seems like it doesn't mean much, but that's been on this network for years.
Speaker 2: Amazon now has.
Speaker 5: The rights for that going into twenty twenty two. They also are going to be this is crazy. They just put this out. They're going to be the largest package delivery carrier in the US by the first quarter.
Speaker 2: Of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 5: That means they're going to be bigger than you SPS and ups, the largest delivery service in the country. Those are just like the fundamental reasons, some of the technical reasons. If you've been following Amazon's stop for the year, you've.
Speaker 2: Seen consolidation, consolidation.
Speaker 5: It's fluctuated between I think got it to thirty seven hundred in April, but it's fluctuated pretty much throughout the year from about thirty one hundred to thirty three thirty four hundred. Compared to its fame counterparts, you had Metal, which is formally Facebook. It's grown twenty one percent. Apple's gone thirty one percent. Netflix has gone thirteen percent. Google has gone sixty four percent. Amazon has grown four percent here right, so there's plenty of room for growth there.
Speaker 2: The last piece, the last piece.
Speaker 5: Again is that we can't discount the fact of what AWS means to technology, what it means for cloud service, when it means for business. It is the goliath in the I cloud world, and that that is growing at a ridiculous rare. I think the numbers like it over the past five years has going by fifty sixty.
Speaker 2: I'm putting all those things together.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at the consolidation on a technical standpoint, I'm looking at all these other factors. I'm saying Amazon is my pick for the stock of the Year for twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: There you have it, ladies and gentlemen, Amazon Troy's bulleh on Amazon.
Speaker 6: So that's all a stock club pichure is a boomer, I'm telling you, especially if they split. Remember what maybe six months ago, we told you that they were going to start buying up malls and uh mix use spaces and stuff like that. Please hold on onto that for the next five ten years.
Speaker 2: Right. And it's not just the major cities. It's not just major city.
Speaker 5: It's literally it's rural cities where they can be attached to a major city.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So for example, if you live in a Tri state area, right, like a town or a county like Orange County, Right, that's outside of New York. But can packages get from Orange County to the greater Tri State area. Absolutely? And so they buy they're buying up warehouses, warehouses, old malls, and we've seen malls closed and I told you this like two years ago. Malls have the perfect infrastructure for Amazon. Why they have storage, they have parking, right, and they have arrogate, they have water inside, right, So there's obviously if you're in a mall, they have to have water, water fountains and water to go throughout them all for all the businesses.
Speaker 2: And so they have all those things bathrooms.
Speaker 5: All they need to do is just renovate and now that becomes a storage site for daily shipping or one day shipping.
Speaker 2: And so I'm bullish on them. I love Amazon. That's that's my pick of the year.
Speaker 6: Somebody in the comments said that if interest rates go up, Amazon is going to fall. You know that's not true. People have to remember that Bezos was in the hedge from Space before all of us. Team is very heavy on the risk to reward modeling. Interest rates probably have to go up to like eighteen percent in order for Amazon to not work. So I understand why you may think that. But if interest rates do go up, we go through a season of price crunching. Where are people going to turn to first to get.
Speaker 2: The best deal that I was going to say that, but I'm glad you did.
Speaker 6: Now going to kmart or adventure Shout out to my people back home. There's one like conglomerates, we have to They get the information fastest, they analyze data faster, so all the like Amazon is the market maker. They let other people route their orders on to their site, which is called order flow, and an invest in space. They then take it, model it make a bot out of it quant and they use it to dominate everybody else in the space.
Speaker 4: Right, they won't go in there anytime soon.
Speaker 5: And that's I'm glad you said that, because if we look at like inflation, if prices arise, and you're the first place that's from a retail standpoint is let me go find where I can buy things the cheapest, right. And so we've seen Amazon dominate in that space where they'll just take over a company and say we're going to offer the prices as low as possible so we can get more value and potentially put somebody out of it. That's just been their method, right. And so when you think about retail space during inflation, you think about places like a Walmart or Amazon or a Target, which will have competitive prices based on inflation. Right, if prices go up, they can still offer a discount because the way they're purchasing a lot of the other merchandise.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 3: You have it, ladies and gentlemen, Amazon should pick.
Speaker 4: So I have a few. I have a few different picks.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start with cryptocurrency, and I'm gonna start with uh Solana, which is interesting.
Speaker 4: Solana is they used to call it the Ethereum killer. That was kind of his thing.
Speaker 3: It was like the world's fastest blockchain and worked a lot faster than Ethereum and has lower fees in Ethereum. Now, Solana is interesting because, yes, it is up eleven thousand percent this year.
Speaker 4: I get that, I get how much you know.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't that doesn't mean that it's Keep in mind Ethereum all of those coins when they first started.
Speaker 2: Ernest what's up.
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the seats of digital tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of.
Speaker 2: Our merch partners.
Speaker 5: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 2: On what matters most ready.
Speaker 5: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work of boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 7: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast?
Speaker 2: Easy?
Speaker 7: Just use indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 3: One of ten fifteen to twenty five thousand percent and they still had gains. It's not going to go up eleven thousand percent next year. That's not going to happen, but it doesn't mean that it's still not room for increase. It's at one seventy one right now, which is office fifty two week high, which is two fifty eight.
Speaker 4: I believe it.
Speaker 3: Has five hundred million uh supply as far as coins, So that may seem like a lot, but it's it's kind of in range. Ethereum has I think, one hundred and one million, one hundred and nineteen million, but if you look at something like XRP, XRP has almost one hundred billion.
Speaker 4: So you know, it's it's still room to growth there.
Speaker 3: And one of the reasons why I really like Solana a lot is that, you know, we talk about NFTs, and I think that NFT is definitely gonna have, you know, a correction at some point, but I think NFTs is gonna be here to stay, and it's going to be interesting because you know, it offers an alternative for you know, projects to be built on Solana, and all it takes is one or two big projects to be built on Solana and people realizing that, you know, you don't necessarily have to use ethereum to build your NFT project. So as the NFTs go that, you know, that could be good for Solana. Now I said I have a couple. Ethereum is another one, because if we're going to talk about Solana, we have to talk about ethereum. And I don't think that ethereum it's going anywhere. You know, people have complaints about ethereum the gas gas fees pretty high, but ethereum two point zero will be coming out at some point. Ethereum two point oh will be coming out at some point.
Speaker 6: And it shouldn't be a value or separated.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be a value. I think it's gonna be a value. I think so, but you know what we'll have to see. But regardless, I still believe in Ethereumtherium has always been my favorite cryptocurrency because it has a real, real life use case.
Speaker 4: Projects are being built on it.
Speaker 3: It's probably the most you know, useful crypto in this space, and it's the second biggest outside of bitcoin. So I think that ethereum is here to stay. I don't think it's going anywhere, and I think that, you know, it's gonna it's gonna do well. I think it's going to do well in the next year, the next five years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: Well, we had that conversation where we could see it hit ten two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well there is one of those coins now. As far as stocks, you know, I'm an ETS guy. I think that you know, we've talked about this all the time. But there's no need to go away from something that has been working just because it has worked. I think SMH is still here to stay. And like I said, especially when you look at you know, the chip shortage, and you look at you know, all of the companies inside the SMH, and you know, we're moving just more and more into technology every single day. So I feel like SMH still has room to grow. I feel like SMHI will probably do well. And don't sleep on Facebook. I feel like, you know, Facebook is a company that's interesting, and I think that you know, Facebook has room to grow as well. You know, of course they got a lot of tension with Meta changing its name, but that's not the only use of Facebook. I think WhatsApp is something that is like it's hidden Jim. If you communicate with people outside of America, you know how beneficial WhatsApp is. And the fact that it's still not really that popular in the States as opposed to how it is outside of the States. I think that WhatsApp has a lot of room for growth and potential. I think that you know, TikTok is definitely here to stay, and TikTok is a is a formidable opponent. But I think that there's still room for Instagram. I feel like, you know, Instagram is still you know, some some years before it actually starts to you know, fade away. So I think Facebook is gonna be one of these companies that's going to be interesting. And the company from last year too, Microsoft, I think Microsoft is. I think Microsoft is gonna So.
Speaker 4: It's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of picks, but I just feel like, you know, I feel like, you know, all of those picks.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can go wrong.
Speaker 4: You can see some see I love them more. I love them more. That's my basket.
Speaker 6: You guys know what I'm gonna say, Number one most consistent realer stories, Apple.
Speaker 4: The Glasses.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna give a couple of picks, Apple, Ripple Hex and Video. Once this legislation turns over in favor.
Speaker 2: Of Ripple.
Speaker 6: Man, the game is gonna change. I'll say that. And for those I said, not an article this week, but when I tell you guys, okay, I asked the question what political movement was behind ethereum becoming mainstream. A lot of times people just say, hey, this.
Speaker 2: Coin.
Speaker 6: I bed this coin because I remember in twenty sixteen one light coin. We're supposed to be greatest thing ever and it did not pan out to be that way. There are regimess that helped push these fronts right. I think with Tyler's brilliant, but not as brilliant as Charles uh the make cardinal kudos te Quila, but I think Ripple would be great. Hecks will be great after because of the glasses. They'll finally announced the car. If you guys have seen the movie Swan Song, the car will look something like that out of that movie and in video will only get bigger as a result of game. And so those are the four picks for twenty twenty two that are absolutely amazing. But for those of you that are not familiar familiar with Hecks, please get familiar.
Speaker 4: Pretty quickly.
Speaker 6: And it's still relatively cheap for being a favor.
Speaker 2: To do so in video was gonna be my number two.
Speaker 5: I thought we were just doing one in video meta Uh, we're definitely like two and three Facebook. Yeah, yeah, Like I said, like if we're already in the metaverse, but if we're going to talk about the two leaders, and they're definitely in video and see on Facebook the omniverse, I mean they can control the graphics of it. They control the gaming of it. It's just they have a competitive advantage when it comes to that. So I loved in video. In fact, there was another E t F uh that had in video as the number one allocation.
Speaker 2: It's a semi semi conductor ETF.
Speaker 5: So s O x X write that down s O x x a solid E t F but all of the semis inside and video is the number one allocation. And another sleeper and I've been doing this is on my watch list now.
Speaker 2: Oh n O N so o N semi conductor. Another another one if you just look at the growth.
Speaker 5: Look at the chart through the research on that, that's a that's another good sleeper. No s O s I see somebody put x O x o that and I like to Beyonce song s o x x socks. Yeah yeah, and I love essay as mL love that one.
Speaker 4: See some people in the chat too. All right, well, well that was a lot of information.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being forced bad drop bag drop my drop bag drop drops.
Speaker 7: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get us seventy five dollar sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash p o d k a t z thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash p o d kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need