Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Chana and welcome aboard. Glad you're with us. All right. Down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred nine to four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. It is election eve in America. I think this is an inflection point for our country. I think this is the most important, pivotal swing election in our lifetime. I've used the phrase in past years. I meant it when I said it, but there's never been anybody this extreme, this radical, that has been this protected by a corrupt media establishment as Kamala Harris and Tim Walls. Now for I really have one message, and I'll go over a lot of a lot of the things that matter. I'm going to have a closing argument on Hannity tonight because nobody else has done it, and I'm frustrated here we are an election. Even she's never been asked about, well, why do you think it's courageous never to say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien And she's never been asked about mandatory gun buyback, but claims she cars her glock and she's gonna shoot the hell out of anybody that breaks under her house. And meanwhile, her running mate can't even load his own shotgun. It's it's ridiculous. They haven't been asked about you know why she supports sex change operations, taxpayer funded for illegal aliens, and a path to citizenship and free housing, healthcare of food education, college education in Minnesota, legal drivers' licenses, amnesty, path to earn citizenship. She hasn't been asked about what she said when she said and you know when she tweeted out a bail fund in the summer of twenty twenty five hundred and seventy four riots. She did it four days after the Minneapolis police precinct was burned to the ground. Or why she went on CBS and said that the rioters won't stop. She won't stop, and they shouldn't stop. How come that's not insurrection? How does Liz Cheney rationalize that that switcheroo in her mind? And I can go through all of it, fracking, drilling, you know, all does come down to, you know, are you better off than you wore four years ago. I've got all of Trump's accomplishments, and I'm going to try try and go through a lot of them with you. In the course of the show today, but that's not my overriding message of the day. And I don't know how to convey a word called urgency. You know, we've been given a great gift in this country we have. I think it's the greatest country God ever gave man. I really believe that with all my heart. I feel my entire life has been a blessing, an undeserved life. If I were to write a book about my life, that's how I genuinely, in my heart feel about my life. And I feel like so many Americans feel the same way I do. You know, if you think of Lead Greenwood song that Donald Trump plays, you know, and I lost everything and just had my children and my wife, you know, you think of the little things in your life that actually matter. I think of the fact that my life would not have been possible but for incredible suffering and sacrifice of my grandparents, all four that came from Ireland legally into this country, and at a time where there was discrimination against Irish Catholic. Irish Catholic need not apply. It was very common in New York and Boston and areas like that. At a sign of my office for many years, I don't know it's probably in a box somewhere in storage and where I and then my parents that grew up very poor. I think of them too because they gave me this life and this opportunity. My mom grew up in the South Bronx of New York. My dad bedsteye in Brooklyn. My poor's mother died with complications giving birth to him, and he was shuffled around from family member to family member as a kid, and even when he delivered papers, he gave the money to his family. That's he grew up in the depression, real suffering. You know. They were desperate times, as my mother would always say, and people were hungry and got on soup lines and it was America's been through hard times. And then I think of me standing on their shoulders, and I know many of you feel the same way about your families, and this is a gift that we all share, and I stand on their shoulders. And it was a big deal after my dad spent four years in the Pacific when he came back for him to get this, you know, little house fifty by one hundred lot, it's Levitt style house. It's called in Franklin Square, Long Island. I'm a rock ribbed all American conservative for Franklin Square, as my friend Curtis Lee would always say. And I grew up with three oldest sisters and one bathroom. I called it hell on Earth, but compared to where they grew up, it really wasn't. And my mother, who worked sixteen hour ships, she was the valedictorian of her high school class. She could do the New York Times crossword puzzle in ink and finish it, I mean every day. I mean, brilliant woman. One of the best gifts she gave me is when I was leaving home at a pretty young age, she just said, take these books with you. They were called the Harvard Classics, and I read them, Pilgrim's Progress and Dante's Inferno, and I included in that Bible and I started reading that and books like The Road Less Travel and The Purpose Driven Life. All of had a very profound impact on me. And I'm saying all of this is because she worked double shifts and died at sixty nine. And my father, I started in Fox in what October of ninety six, I'm now in my twenty ninth year, and he died six months later in March of ninety seven, my mother not that long thereafter. And why am I saying all of this on election Eve is because they gave me and your parents, those of you that have similar stories, or maybe you're in this country, you're an immigrant, Welcome to our country, especially if you came here legally. I don't care where you come from, just ask I'm asking you respect our laws, borders and sovereignty. We have the background check, health check means test, not hard. Is that every generation and when my father's could they grew up in the greatest generation. Tom Broke Hall wrote a really good book about this. And we've always left the country in a better shape than what we received. And my mom worked those sixteen hour shifts in prison. It's like she lived in prison and so that all the kids could go not to the public school, but to Catholic school, and that was important to them. And I just think this is one of these moments when I look at and this is just political here, These are political difference. Is it's not personal. I'm not calling Democrats garbage. I'm not calling them an American or anti American or anti women. I'm not lying like Kamala Harris is lying about Donald Trump wanting a national abortion band when he doesn't, or supporting Project twenty twenty five when he doesn't, or that Donald Trump's responsible for the border crisis that she herself created and he didn't support her amnesty bill, which is what it was. I'm not buying her lie that Donald Trump wants the limit contraception. I'm not buying the lie that Donald Trump is against IVF. I mean, she's trying to lie her way into the White House, and the rhetoric has never gotten more sharp. I just don't. Socialism has been tried in many forms, many manifestations, many ways, and it always ends the same way. I wrote a whole chapter in my book, Live Free or Die America in the world on the Brink. I had no idea how right I would be. But we're on the brink now again, and tomorrow you can do something about it. And it's really simple. Is that if you want the Green New Deal ninety three trillion dollars and eliminate the filibuster, that's kamalist stated position. She co sponsored that bill with Bernie Sanders. If you want government health care for all and elimination of private health insurance, she spawned co sponsored that with Bernie Sanders. If you want wide open borders and offering illegal immigrants to decriminalize what they've done, not obeying our laws, and to offer free food, housing, healthcare, education, legal drivers' licenses, free college education, free sex change surgeries, that's Kamala Harris's position. If you think a wall is a medieval vanity project of Donald Trump, that's Kamala Harris's position. If you believe in defund dismantle no bail laws, reimagining ice in the police, that's Kamala Harris's position. You know, if you don't think that, you know, why do we call them oil rich countries because they produce oil. We have more oil, natural gas, coal than all of these countries combined. We could be the richest country on the face of the earth and create peace in the process by providing the needs of our Western European allies all of their energy needs, and they wouldn't have to rely on Putin and the Mullahs in Iran. And we could provide it even to China, which would give us leverage with them so that they would start behaving, and we can bankrupt the Mullas in Iran, and then the people in that country would be able to hopefully overturn, you know, this tyrannical regime that's running that place and turned it into this THEOCRA see of convert or Die. So, for those of you that believe as I do, that it's a blessing to be able to vote. It's a blessing to live in this country. It's a blessing to live in a country that has an founding document, a belief in God that we're endowed by our creator. It's a blessing to have a constitutional republic the way we do. But if you want to sustain it, you've got to participate in it. For those of you that have voted, I want to say something to all of you, thank you, because that's a big part of sustaining it. The choices, the option. We've never had a bigger choice election in our lifetime. I've spent the better part of this year going over what those choices are. I'm tired of being called a Nazi, a fascist, racist garbage, and now being called anti American and anti women by Kathy Hulkel and Joe Scarborough. Wants to know where the hell do these people come from? Who are these people who raised these people. We'll get to that later. You know who raised it because they weren't raised by anybody in the neighborhoods I grew up in. How did Donald Trump twist their point of view? I mean, I'm tired of the name calling. They have done everything to this man that they possibly can do to destroy him. Kate Camber within a millimeter of losing his life. So what is my point in all of this is I can't make any of you vote. I can only tell you what is at stake and if you want. This comes down to fundamental choices open borders or secure borders, law and order or defundismantled nobil laws, economic policies rooted in the greatest wealth creative creating system in the world called capitalism versus socialism, Marxism, whatever name you want to give it. That's what New Green deal ism is. Energy dominance or America with high energy prices and more poverty and forced ev mandates. It's a choice between America being the leader of the free world and the cause of liberty and freedom around the world, not getting involved in foreign conflicts. I'm not talking about any of that. There is a time and a place, but We've now learned how to fight wars and win them, and don't go near them if you're not going to If you want to help out other countries, let them pay for the weapons, and don't put one American boot on the ground. And in future wars, there won't be any boots on the ground. There's going to be buttons pushed in an office in some small town or city in the country. But if you care about and you think about in your quiet moments in life, and you reflect in your introspective and you think about how blessed we are, how God has blessed all of us to live here, and if this is the one thing that is important to you, I'm looking at all the it's estimated thirty million Christians won't vote. I'm like, do you not care? Well? I don't like Donald Trump supports the state's deciding abortion. Okay, Well, Kamala Harris and Tim Walls they support abortion in month seven, eight and nine. If you care about parental rights, you know, why would you support California Minnesota, where they're from, gender affirming care without parental consent? Why would you put feminine hygiene products in fourth grade boys bathrooms? This is the most radical, extreme turn this country would ever take based on their stated words. That's what's at stake. And if you agree with me, I'm only asking one thing. Vote vote tomorrow. If you haven't voted, you please vote tomorrow. Don't believe the life you're an old person about social security and medicare women. Don't believe they're gonna limit your contraception, or abortion is going to be illegal.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: Or IVF is going to be illegal. Don't buy their lies. Guys, do you really think Tim Walls, the pheasant hunter that can't load his own shotgun, is really our Verde guard drinking a beerer and hanging out with the fellas and shooting pheasants. No, not exactly to me. Doug m Hoff. Yeah, should I bring up the issue of the nanny or should I bring up the other allegation of the cans festival? And I'm just saying I think that if you look at and I'm not saying Donald Trump's perfect. I know he says things, tweets things that upsets people, but as policies, I believe with all my heart we'll make this country great again and we won't have to settle for a townhouse. As the Washington Post suggests, it's in your hands, and I pray for all of our children and grandchildren that you vote tomorrow. Eight hundred ninety four to one shown our number. There's election eve in America, and I hope all of you will vote the future of the country. There's never been such competing, there's never been such a choice election. And I've been covering a lot of elections over the years. I want to remind you as the holidays approach, everybody needs a personal safety security plan. We see crime rampant in small towns, big cities. Look at the crimes committed by unvetted Harris Biden, illegal immigrants. And many of you will be traveling and if you believe in the Second Amendment, well you might not be able to carry a weapon legally in another state that you're going to or one that you're traveling through. So what other options do you have. Well that's where Berner comes in, and it will give you and your family peace of mind. It is the less lethal law, sure an effective way to defend yourself, your family, de escalate a situation without, by the way, the irreversible consequences of using deadly force. It is part of my personal safety and security plan every single day, and I have both options. I would always pick a non lethal option over a lethal option. Now, do you really want to pull the trigger and then deal with the financial and mental repercussions after? I pray to God we never had and nobody ever has to go through that. But that's not the reality sadly in the world anyway. Berner is legal in all fifty states. You don't need a permit, you don't need a background check. I own them myself. I use them as part of my daily personal safety and security strategies and they're great for you your family members. As with any self defense tool, you always put safety first. But more importantly, I want you to understand you can hit a target, you know, with tear gas and kinetic rounds from a range of sixty feet easily. And I know because I practice by Berner all the time and it doesn't hurt my ears anyway. Just go to their website. I want you to please look at their video see this new technology. This is why more law enforcement government agencies are adopting Berner as part of their plans every day. It's by RNA dot Com slash Hannity, you'll get ten percent off any purchase. That's b why RNA dot com slash Hannity. Today, we're gonna take a quick look at some of these very close Senate races. Watching Sam Brown, We're watching Carrie Lake. We're definitely watching in Michigan, Mike Rogers, We're watching Bernie Marino. We're watching Dave McCormick, We're watching Eric Covedy in Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And the better that Donald Trump does in Wisconsin, I hope people will think, you know, if you are going to go and take the time to vote, which I'm urging all of you to take this gift living in the greatest best country God gave man, and vote because there's there's never been such a choice election, such competing visions for the future of the country. I hope you will consider voting for Republican senators because that will make Donald Trump's job easier in terms of getting things done. I hope you will vote for Republican congressman. The largest majority possible would be nice in the House and in the Senate. And if Dave McCormick could win in Pennsylvania, Eric Hovedy could win in Wisconsin, Mike Rogers in Michigan, Sam Brown in Nevada, Carrie Lake in Arizona, Bernie Marino. If he can win, and then we win Wisconsin, then we win West Virginia and Montana, we'll have a really big lead in the Senate. And please vote for Republican congressman. Anyway, Eric Hovedy is now in a dead even race in Wisconsin, and he joins us now for a last minute push. I've watched you on the campaign trail. You've been incredibly impressive. I've learned more about you and your family and your background and your charity and how you founded a business in your twenties. You went on to build many other businesses. You've been very, very successful. You also, you know, have given back to your community. You have the Hovedy Foundation. You'd run that along with your brother, and you built a number of what you call Huvedy homes today providing shelter, care and love to vulnerable children and families in Wisconsin. Good for you for doing all that. Welcome back to the program. How's it looking on the ground in Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, thanks Shawn, and thanks for having me on your show. Look, things are looking really good. The momentum is clearly on our side. You can see it in this race. It's a titan tight and titan and the polls have it dead even maybe me up a little bit at this point in time. So I'm feeling really good about where things are. I think people are ready for change. You know, three quarters of this country feel like we're going in the wrong direction. I got into this race for one simple reason. I love our country and what the damage that they've done to our country in the last three and a half years has been astounding. They've bankrupted our country, caused the worst bout of inflation, They've pushed deep on the police, they opened our southern borders, they incompetent withdraw from Afghanistan, ignited the world in conflict, and they're experts at dividing us, be it on race, gender, socioeconomic class, or religion. So you know, I think people are ready for change. And Senator Baldwin's one of the most extreme leftists liberals, and I think people are ready to move on from her policies of pushing guys to play in girls sports and go in to girls' bathrooms and locker rooms. So I feel really good Sean.
Speaker 1: You know, I was watching her doing an interview earlier today and She's actually said, well, you're against Obamacare, and I'm like, yeah, I like them more because in spite of the promise that millions of Americans would keep their doctors and their plans and save on average twenty five hundred dollars a year, well, millions of Americans lost their doctors, lost their plans, and we're paying an average at two hundred and fifty to three hundred percent more for health insurance. What is she talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funding that she's trying to defend it. And it tells you how disconnected she is, because the reality of it is, Obamacare made three promises. It's slow the cost of health care, it would improve the access, and you would be able to keep your family doctor. Every one of those has failed. The cost of health care only accelerated faster and higher, the access to care has collapsed, particularly in smaller and rural communities, and the family doctor has basically been wiped out. You don't have them anymore in this country. So she can go on and talk about that, but you know, most of Americans and people in Wisconsin are looking around and going yeah, our healthcare system is broken. But you know again, Senator Baldwin spent her whole life in politics. She's never had to buy herself health insurance. I've not only had to buy myself, but thousands of employees health insurance. And I see how bad our healthcare system is today, and we need change there as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed, what percentage of the time I forgot what you mentioned the other night on TV? Does Tammy Baldwin vote with Harrison and Biden ninety five.
Speaker 3: Point five percent. She is a absolute rubber stamp for the progressive left, and if she disagrees with him, because she wants them to go even more further left. She's voted right up there with Kamala Harrison Elizabeth Warren as the most liberal senators. She's actually both her voting records actually more liberal than Bernie Sanders, if you can believe that one. So, yeah, she runs back in our state sean outside of the Madison area, which is the heart of the progressive area because our state capital and university. She runs in the rest of the state as this moderate and she's finally been exposed to the people of Wisconsin for who she really is. So That's why I think people are tired and they want to move on. And I I feel really good about the energy on our side.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate you being with us. You run a great race. I hope the people of Wisconsin we really need them. I actually got a text from a friend of mine that lives in Wisconsin that is up to his eyeballs in politics there knows the state really well, and it was a pretty encouraging note. Is this what you're seeing on the ground as well? And I don't want people to take anything for granted, but the early vote for Democrats being down about forty percent and the election model that has been used in Wisconsin for fourteen years, you know, has Donald Trump and you up by a point and a half to two points. Do you believe that's accurate and that the Democrats would have to win tomorrow in numbers that they've never reached in Wisconsin ever before. Do you believe that's the state of the race going into the tomorrow?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm like you, I'm cautiously optimistic, but I really feel the energies on our side and the amount of people that are coming up and to say you have to win, we have to take our country backs. The crowds for us versus the crowds for them are night and day different. If you drove around our state, the amount of signs you see for Trump and Huvedy versus Harrison Baldwin, it's a ninety ten ratio. So I feel really good. But you know, Sean, it all comes down to the people that are listening, the people that live in our state. You not only have to get out and vote. You got to get your friends, your neighbors, your colleagues, the people you go to church with, or go hunting or fishing or whatever activities you do with. If everybody gets out and gets them out to vote, we will win this thing and then we can start taking our country back in a positive direction.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate it. You've run a great race. Thanks so much, Eric Hovedy in Wisconsin, and the states that matter the most are simple as Georgia, it is North Carolina, Pennsylvania, it is Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada. And that's what it's it's going to come down to, you know. If you want to sum up. Kamala Harris, who was asked the question to comment on what is it Prop thirty six in California, and it actually is laughable. She won't answer a question as usual, and so like, Kamala, do you still stand for a taxpayer funded sex trade and surgeries for illegal immigrants? Did you know I was born in a middle class family. I mean, and it's it's like you just can't make it up because she never answers anything. Listen, how did you vote on Prop?
Speaker 3: Thirty six?
Speaker 2: So I have my ballot is on its way to California, trust the system that it will arrive there. And I am not going to talk about the vote on that because I honestly it's the Sunday before the election and I don't intend to create an endorsement one way or another around it. So but I did vote.
Speaker 1: Why can't you just answer? You know, I am hesitant to share with you where I think I think this campaign is. I was on Fox and Friends this morning. I'll be on America's newsroom tomorrow and be a part of election coverage tomorrow night on Fox. But look right now going into tomorrow, just to give you some hope, is it is obvious that Kamala has a math problem. And the math problem is this simple. Is It's not just demographics, it is actual turnout. And now if you listen to Democrats and the media, state run medium mob, they would have you think she's the most popular person ever to run for the presidency. She's not. Because you would think if everyone was so jacked up about voting for Kamala and so hyped up about it, that they'd be out voting. Well, they're not turning out the vote. As a matter of fact, she's having more trouble. I mean, you have dramatic declines, massive declines by hundreds of thousands of votes with key demographics. They are not meeting the numbers that they would need. Now, what does this mean? Does this mean hennity? That contradicts what you just said that we have to assume that our vote is going to decide the election. It doesn't assume it at all. However, based on these early voting numbers, as I look at you know, for example, it was actually written up by a Democratic data expert, Tom Bonnier is his name, and he said he broke it into three demographics urban turnout, female turnout, rural turnout. And the one thing that we have in common is urban turnout is down hundreds of thousands in every single swing state, female turnout down you know, by either tens or hundreds of thousands, depending on the individual state, and rural turnout is up dramatically for Donald Trump. And it is you can say through the roof now or have Republicans by voting or early accountibalized day of voting. The problem with even giving you any of this data is, I don't want any of it to impact you, because, Yeah, the one thing that I think the Republicans did pretty well is they weren't just targeting what you know, you might call in radio or TV P one or your everyday viewer or a listener, but maybe you know, lower propensity or mid propensity voters is the terms that they use. They did make a strong effort to get people that were lower propensity mid propensity voters. A mid propensity voter might be somebody that votes every four years, but they won't vote in a midterm or they vote every other election year, a lower propensity voter. So they did turn out more and that and that means that they can focus on people showing up tomorrow. But I wouldn't. I if you're going to take one thing out of the aggregate polls. I would take one, and that is they're all dead even close. Now, the posters that have nailed it in twenty sixteen and twenty twenty. You know, for example that we have on regularly on this program, Robert K. Haley Trafalgar insider advantage, that's Matt Towery. You know they now for example, Trafalgar has Georgia at forty eight three. I'm sorry, yeah, forty eight three to forty five nine. He has North Carolina forty nine to four to forty six to two. He has Well Ohio, he has Bernie Moreno in a dead even race, which is if you're going to vote for Trump, I don't understand why you wouldn't vote for a Republican senator and Republican congressman, because otherwise he's just hurting the president's ability to get his agenda. Donew Trafalgar has in Wisconsin the opposite of Matt Towery, So I would put the two of them together. Has Trump down by a point in Wisconsin, and in the Senate race there it's literally and we just had on Eric Hubdy, you know, forty eight four to forty seven nine. That's a zero point five percent difference, that's how close this all is. In Pennsylvania it's forty eight four to forty six seven. And the Senate race, Dave McCormick is up in the Trafalgar pol forty seven four to forty five nine. These are all neck and neck races. Now, do you understand why I'm messaging one thing to you? And that is very very importantly that everybody understand or think that their vote will be the deciding vote. Also, Trafalgar Trump up by two in Arizona, very very close, Arizona Senate race, two point race out there, insider advantage in Arizona, it's a three point race in favor of Trump. Michigan it's dead even according to Matt towery forty seven forty seven. In Wisconsin it's Trump forty nine forty eight, the exact opposite of Trafalgar. Well, that's how even that is. Pennsylvania one point race, forty nine forty eight. You know, North Carolina forty nine forty seven. Do you understand this is why I'm saying. If you're in Georgia, if you're in Pennsylvania, if you are in North Carolina, if you're in Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada. Just assume that your vote will will be the deciding vote in this election and otherwise, and please take the time to vote. Plan on it tomorrow either do. The best thing to do would be to get up early. Get up early, get it out of the way, be there when the polls open. Wait, call your boss. You might be late. Anybody on my team that works for me and wants to vote is online and they're late. If they're late, if they don't, if they can't make it to work that day, I'm going to be fine with it. Day off anyway. Eight hundred and ninety four one Seawn or number if you want to be part of the program.