Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably SHAKEE d I am Giselle Bryant. What's up? What's up? This is Robin Dixon. Thank you for being here. Yes, what's again? Yes? Indeed, and it is full fledged March. Get into it, Robin finally woke up mode. This with us twenty twenty five is looking bright for you? Yes, yes, January and February we're not bright for you. But March, goddamn it. It's your month, by the way, your birthday month. It is your month. Oh yeah, I forgot about that. What do you mean? You know? I never like to celebrate re bird. No, but we're celebrating this year. Do I have to come over here? Do I have a Yeah? I don't know. Yeah, we're doing this is not monumental, no, okay, but we gotta do something. It's forty six. Yeah, I like it. What is still just looking good? You look good? You look good, by the way, if anybody didn't tell you, I'm here to tell you you're looking good. I appreciate your trying and be like you. So what's going on with low thirty these days. Oh it's it's going well. I mean it's it's it's going well. Yeah. Staff is great. Love that, love our members okay, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's a responsibility, yes, it is. It is a responsibility that outside of having kids, this.
Speaker 2: Is like yeah and a husband. Yes, it's like the biggest responsibility really. Yeah. Oh wow that's good to know. Yeah, okay, so but but it's going well. Okay, great, And even if you're not in like the Columbia area, get into it and get your Blow thirty is a subscription, is membership, membership, Get your membership, get your membership.
Speaker 1: Come get facials and your boat tacks and your laser and all the good stuff things. And just shout out to all of the reasonably shady listeners who are Glow thirty members.
Speaker 2: I love that. Oh yes, love love seeing you guys. And they come in, Yes, they live in the area, Okay, got it.
Speaker 1: They'll come in and they'll, like, you know, comment on stuff that we've talked about.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, it was funny. I was when I was which show was this? I think it was my New Orleans show. I said something and somebody screamed out what I had said on that Monday's podcast. So I was like, y'all listen. I was so excited. Yes, so, and we forget what we say so the time, so when people do say something, I'd be like, huh to talk about I forget what I say as soon as I say me too, exactly. But we have a special announcement before we get into our shady bow. Yes, we have a website people, we revumped it. It's new and improved.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we have merch on their new merch new merch. Yes, yes, so we launched a new website. We already had a website, but patar who handles our social media, he was like, this website isn't cutting it and you all.
Speaker 2: Need to upgrade.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, and so we allowed Petard to do his thing. So he did his thing. We have a great new website, and we also have some exciting new merch.
Speaker 2: Yes we do.
Speaker 1: So get into rita reasonably shady dot com.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's that's it. And if you want to just you know, see pictures of me and Robin or get some merch, and then we're gonna have a fun merch relate, We're gonna have a fun event coming up. Yes, yes, that's an online event, so we stay tuned for that. Yay. Yeah, okay, so you have a reasonably shady moment, I do a shady moment. I just say shady moment.
Speaker 1: So, like the other day, I'm on Instagram.
Speaker 2: This is like actually a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: So I'm on Instagram, and you know Bravo Daily Dish, right that page they.
Speaker 2: Love you, by the way, Oh thank you. I think they do, not like Queen's of Bravo, but like, well, Bravo Daily Dish is like a brav they like work for Bravo. Oh they do. Yeah, Oh, I didn't know that. You know what. I think Donald does that. No, Donald does Bravo TV social media. Okay, I don't don't. I don't know. Maybe he does.
Speaker 1: He maybe does something. So Bravo Daily Dish is like the it's like the news updates on Bravo on like the Bravo website. Yes, it's like on BravoTV dot com. It's the Bravo Daily Dish and now update on stuff that's going on with Bravo talent.
Speaker 2: Love that right, Okay, So I follow.
Speaker 1: That page and so in one of their stories, it was a picture of me and Wan, and it was like, you know, click the link for a big update on Robin and Wan's marriage or something.
Speaker 2: It was like I was like, Oh, what's what's my big update? Like what's going on? What's yes? Uh huh. So I clicked on it and then the so then the headline was like Robin talks about her sad, the sad, her sad marriage. Oh my, what are they talking about? Right soon I read it and I'm like, oh my gosh, this some freaking click bait for your mama. Like it was. So.
Speaker 1: I had done an interview when I was doing press for Traders, and I guess one of the people I interviewed with was affiliated with Peacock or Daily Dish whatever, and they asked me what I was what our plans for Valentine's Day was, oh yeah, And I was like, well, to be honest, we don't have any like whamas. He was on going to be traveling for NBA All Star weekend and I said, and my son Corey has a basketball game. I said, really, like this time of year, basketball really runs our lives, Like we're always in the gym and we it's really hard to plan around that. I'm like it's really sad, you know, like being kind.
Speaker 2: Of it's very sad. Yes, yes, you know, just being like I wasn't like it's not that sad, but I was like, you know, just being whatever, dramatic, dramatic, Okay, So yeah, it's really sad, like we just don't have a life. We just you know, do we're always in the basketball gym, like our kids basketball schedule? Run your life? And that was the freaking headline. That's that's the headline. Well, did do you have a follow up? I mean like did so did he send anything? Like did you send flowers? Or he did? Yeah, well then you need to take the picture of that and post that. But I mean I don't, I have nothing to prove, like, but I mean, let the people know. But I was just like when I saw the headline, I'm like, what is this. I'm like, what are y'all talking about? And then I clicked and then it was just it's just so funny, like how media outlets they they traumatized. Yes, the clickbait is real, Yes, yeah for clickbait. I mean that was some real legit clickbait. So did they get paid off of clicks? Yeah? Oh, they get paid for the number of people that click on their site. Yes, because they have ads.
Speaker 1: Like so their site, there's a bunch of advertisers, you know, on the on the column, top and the bottom and all that and throughout. So they get paid for those ads and so got it. Yeah, they get paid if people click on the link.
Speaker 2: Let's say something clickbaity right now? Okay, hmm, oh my gosh, Kanye, that's not click bait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone, Look, it don't matter what we say, people turn it into clickbait.
Speaker 2: We have definitely been clickbait. We have been clickbaited many, many, many many times. Yeah, I know, like, all right, let's i'll pips up holes down? What is it? What do you say? It makes the merry men? It would be like if I saw a clickbait. So if I was like, I really can't stand you right now, like you either right, you're brestack. I don't like your you're ring No no, no, no, so you're taking it too far? Oh oh okay. The clickbait is yeah, like dad, you really feel that way? No, no, okay, she'll take it to my I was crazy.
Speaker 1: No, the clickbait would be just all I really can't stand you, right now, So that's the clickbait, right, and then I'd be like, because you're over here making me laugh.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay. So the clickbait is like taking something that sounds really bad but when it's out of context. Yes, yes, right, anything for the clicks and the likes. Yeah, okay, I got it, girl. I can't be your friend anymore. What you always give me your trouble because I'm laughing all the time. You know what I'm saying, Like I don't like you anyway? Okay, do it? I get out of my system, I can. I love you, Robin, I love you too. Yes, But Bravo Daily dishy'all are y'all did the most bake headline that y'all did the most, but they got to pay the mans. They gotta make sure the mans keep coming in. We'll pay me, damn it. Robin said, I want to chicks, run me my check. Okay. So Mike getting no check from y'all, nour no. And you know what, I do have a bone to pick with Bravo. And then I'm gonna get into my shady moment. This is gonna be my shady moment. So I got an email like get the new Potomac merch or something. So I clicked on it and it was like this cute little hoodie. It was like pink hoodie instead of Real Housewives with Tomake, and that's like cute updated march. Yeah. Yeah, I haven't gotten a dime from any of this march that they be selling.
Speaker 1: Well, you do get dimes from it from being on the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, but no, this is a separate This should be a separate check. No, it's not just like you don't get residuals. Yeah, I get no residuals me and Chris Brown. Yeah, yes, reside all of that when you sign that contract. They said, listen, we can we can make money x y ye any type of way we want to offer you. You want to take this? Bunny can get n I l isn't this name and likeness? Shouldn't I get something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're so so called Bethany Frankles.
Speaker 2: She for some reason, has is not She's now she's giving she's been quiet, well, she's been talking about other things. She's been like giving reviews of like stick in Caviar and as opposed to like really, well, I don't want her to come after bravo. I want her to help me for the future, get my residuals.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I don't think anyone like showed her support.
Speaker 2: Well, the current employees we cut our hands are kind of tied. So yeah, okay, anyway, moving on, Not my shady moment. My shady moment is I went got my hair done, okay from Callisto Blount, Yes, also known as Cal. We love Cal, who looked at me and now, mind you, so I had this was just my hair, no extensions, no nothing, it's my hair. I'm went in there to get some color. And he looks at me and he was like, your hair looks horrible. Oh. He was like, what the hell happened to your hair? He was like, what are you doing? What are we gonna talk about your drop ends? Oh my god? And he's talking to me just like that, like, no sugar, that's how Sureley talks to me. Yes, okay, we go about your dry ends. I said, god damn. So I just sat down in his chair and proceeded to get my hair done. But he said, tell me what you're doing. What are you doing? Because Cal's thing is healthy hair. Okay, he wants everybody's hair to look healthy, be shiny and sacred. No, no, beyond miss said this Beyonce hater.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm not going to Cowboy Cawdor toy Okay tour, I can't talk?
Speaker 2: Okay, when to get sat in a second. So anyway, my shading moment is Cal gave it to me straight, which was my hair was looking dry and brittle and damaged.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cal like, does your hair That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, But he really, I mean, I've been kind of doing it myself because I've been on the road, and but He's like, just ol, you have to come get your hair done. Do you know you don't come and get your hair done? And I was like, I'm sorry. So he was like, when you go to Robin's house, just come and get your hair done. And I was like, because he had me, you know, sit under this steam all it's nonsense. Anyway, my hair feels very luxurious right now. But the shady part was Col was just so mean to me and told me my edges was dry d why speaking of Cowboy Carter, Yes, Robbin, Yeah, I decided not to go. Why. I don't know. I just like, do I want to spin an arm? And a leg to like see her sing these songs. Yeah really, yes, okay, well I was there. You know you got your ticket? Yeah too, me and Cal for the DC shows. Yeah, okay, fourth of July. Yeah, I was looking at it. Yeah, I thought about it. I actually would like thought about getting the ones on the stage, like the b Hive ones. Really the five thousand dollars ones, the six thousand dollar ones. I said, hell no, I thought they were like twenty four hundred or something. Well there was okay, okay, Beyonce, like seriously, like the range of price for these tickets was absurd, Yes, because on the floor floor like where you're talking about, what I was looking at was like six thousand, five thousand, four thousand, and then there was some twenty five hundred. MoMA's twelve and I felt like twelve hundreds is it? Because I had to buy two? So like, no, that's it. Yeah, I don't think I'm doing it. I just don't, okay, because I'll tell you why. And I understand because I mean, like it's it's crazy times out here. Yeah, financially, yeah, it is, but it's not even that. It's just like I you know, you remember how I you know I went to Renaissance. I enjoyed it, but I wasn't like, Ooh, I'm so happy I went. Oh I loved it, but go ahead, and then I feel like I'm going to see enough on social media. I'm going to see the whole show. But it's a different experience with you being there in me. I know, but it's all right. If I don't make it, it is fiance won't be mad. She won't. Yeah, she con miss me if I'm nothing, so I must be there. Yeah she has.
Speaker 1: Specifically, I did learn like the day of the show or the day before the show, people got tickets for like much less much less expense.
Speaker 2: I'm good decent seats.
Speaker 1: So that tells me, like if when when the time comes for the show, if I'm feeling a little, you know, fomo left out, Okay, I'm bored, let me go do something.
Speaker 2: Then I'll just buy my ticket that day. Okay, that's fine. Yeah. We also want to say that jay Z's the lady that was suing jay Z or pressing charges against jay Z that has been thrown out. So he's acquitted not acquitted.
Speaker 1: No, I don't even know, Like I mean, it wasn't even dismissed.
Speaker 2: It was dismissed. Yeah, yeah, this is much of malarkey. Yes that's what he said. It was some bo shiggitty. Okay, So I have a letter here. This actually was sent. By the way, we have not heard from Dick Hurts, and I have a feeling. Oh you missed it. No, I do not, but we If you have been with us for a while, you know that we have someone that actually loves us. He likes to act like he does n't, but he really loves us. His name is Dick Hurtz and he sends us horrible, horrible emails, horrible, and we told him he can no longer write us unless he sends a picture of himself not catfish. We have not heard from Dick Hurts, so we already know Dick, you look crazy. Oh yes, okay, So moving on. This is from Meredith Stokely and this was written a while ago. This is actually written in July. She said, Hi, ladies, love your show. And this is the first time I've written in because Gieselle had me in stitches this week when y'all were discussing deodorant products and Gazelle admitted she has butt sweat. I just wanted to let Giselle know that the fl term I guess the Oh, the Florida term for summer butt sweat is literally called swamp as swamp. Did you know this? No. I was a bit surprised our Louisiana girl did not know the term. But girl, we in Florida all know. You gotta how you feel. I got a little junk in my trunk too, So it's usually swampy from May to September. Oh, she got a swamp ass. Give us poor Charlotte Florida girls a shoutout for living daily with swamp ass and use the term proudly. So I say to my Florida and Charlotte girls, listen, get your swamp ass on one. Oh my gosh, I love it. She said, keep doing what you're doing, and Robin, you'll be missed on r H O P. Yes she was missed, but there's something bigger coming your way. Thank you. Yes, many blessings. Swamp ass Meredith, all right, yes, look swamp ass Meredith sounds like she's okay with it. I was like, well, I mean, what can you do? I know, but it's one of those it's like, really, yeah, that's what I hate. It's like, Okay, when is cold, we're like, oh my god, it's so cold. But then when it's hot, we're like, oh, it's all hot. My ass is sweating, like we can't win. But when it's sticky hot, that's a whole nother thing. If it's dry hot, I'm cool with that, yeah, but like underwear sticking to your ass hot is not cool, not comfortable. Yeah, and so and if. But now I can just say I have swampy ass. Yes, yes, that's what I'm gonna say. So, thank you, Meredith. I will be changing my terms. I will be swamp ass up with your swamp ass. Yes, and I always say because me and my mom says that, like people are putting like deodorant down there butt crack. So maybe I'll try it. Yeah, yeah, see if it works, yeah for swampy ass. Meredith, you tried to report back, got back Okay. So I have a email.
Speaker 1: From Yvette Martinez and the subject is Robin Doppelganger. She said, Hello, ladies, Robin, I found your doppo Ganger while watching The Bold and the Beautiful. Please see attached photo. Having a wonderful day. Tell me do you think this is my doppleganger, and I don't know who this person. She didn't tell me Beautiful. Okay, is this my dapple ganger?
Speaker 2: So I have seen her on Beautiful? Yeah, I've seen her on like sometimes my TV's on. I've seen her and I didn't think she's very pretty, very very pretty. But I don't think you only because we gotta we gotta find out her name.
Speaker 1: I'm showing this to our YouTubers.
Speaker 2: Yes, only because well maybe if she had blonde hair, maybe all right, let me find her name because she has green eyes. She does, or if I had dark, dark hair, all right. So but she she is very pretty and she's I don't know if this is her real accent, but on the show she has like a British accent. Yes, so she's like sexy. Oh yeah, okay, all right, let me see. I'm doing a Google picture reverse search of her Google lens. Did you know you can do that? No? Did have no clue. Okay, So so here's a little a little t for you. Sometimes, like if you see something online and you're like, oh, like like say it's an outfit someone's wearing, and.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, I really like her outfit. Say I really like her outfit, right, Okay, she must be French. Maybe murrayel Hilaire's name, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mary L h lea very pretty? Does she have any pictures of her with lighter hair? Hold on, I'm looking hold on? OKAYR What did I just say? Her name was Mary l Helene Hilaire And maybe we can put some blonde hair on her and see if she then becomes it looks like me? Yes, okay, see like this, Yeah, that doesn't look like me. All right, But the name that it's spelled, M you are if you guys want to look it up and give us your opinion, M you are I E L L E and last name Hilaire h I L A I R E. Okay, yeah, this looks nothing like me. Yeah, but she's super pretty like.
Speaker 1: This one picture, this picture I could see like where you could be Like, okay, maybe, but like these.
Speaker 2: Pictures that I'm googling. Yeah, I don't see it. Yeah, I mean, y'all not even the same family. Yeah, all right, y'all, I'm not in the same tribe, right, No, no, no, we're not related.
Speaker 1: No, okay, all right, So anyway, I was telling you about Google lens. So if you see something, you're like, oh, I want to know where that person bought that or whatever, or I want a dupe or whatever. So you like take a picture of it or screenshot it. Then you open it in Google Photos. You have Google Photos maybe okay, if you don't download it, you open it, open it in Google Photos. And then they have a feature called lens, So you click on lens and it'll like pull up pictures that are like similar, similar, and then you can click on the link. Let me find one that has like an outfit where I can show you like it and then.
Speaker 2: You can buy it. And then this is dangerous. Okay. So here's there's a picture of a drift. Okay, all right, are you Are you wearing that dress? It was one of my options for for the Traders re union? Okay, but I'm not wearing this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so then it like did they okay, it pulls up?
Speaker 2: I love that dress? I love that yeah. Okay. So your Traders reunion, which you've already done, Yes, did they give you guys a theme? No? They said where whatever you want? No freaking way. Yeah, So so you'll probably have like, you know, well, do they want you to be glam. They don't tell you anything. They just say, we're having no reunion from X time to X time. Yeah, wow etime on this day. I don't like, I don't know what time, but yeah. But yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like, so I can't really speak on the one season three one, but like just so I looked up season two reunions okay, yeah, and it was like the gamut of what people wore.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, was anybody like background I bought, like, you know.
Speaker 1: So you had like Phaser that had like a beaded dress, one that was like glam, and then you had you know, Tamra who just had more of like a long dress but more subtle.
Speaker 2: You had another lady that had like maybe like a cocktail dress that was just kind of basic like yeah. Then you have guys that are just in like a blazer and jeans, and then yeah, and then you had one of the drag queens what was her name, damn, Peppermint Peppermint, and Peppermint had on this big oh you already no, no, she can't with it? Yeah, Okay. For me, I'm like, okay, this doesn't help. I'm like, what am I doing? I don't know? So I just like, yeah, okay, so do they say does everybody come out and sit out together at the same time or do they bring you guys out. Wait, it's a combination. Okay, okay, I'm looking forward to it. Yeah, I can't wait. I actually have to admit I stopped watching because you were murdered. Really yes, yes, and I was mad about it, so I actually in protest decided I'm done. Yeah, I know, I was protesting. By the way, Speaking of things to watch, Okay, did we talk about Harlem with Yeah? Making good? With Making Good? So they have their third seasons out and it's their last season. So good. I mean, mind you, guys, this is entertainment. This is like, don't get too involved with like storyline and all that. But it's just so good. It's kind of like a version of like Sex and the City, but with like, you know, all black girls. It's just really good.
Speaker 1: I've seen like promos for it, and I'm like, oh, I want to watch it, and I just never get.
Speaker 2: You never watched it from the beginning. Oh you should watch it. Okay, Yeah, I actually want to think might like it too a little bit. Yeah, Like one of the girls is dating NBA guy. He doesn't believe in monogamy, that kind of thing. Yeah, so this is a lot going on. Yeah, yes, get into it. Okay. So, so, speaking of our dating situation in life, I want to read this letter from Josh Thomas because we're still matchmaking, y'all sending stuff in. Yes, we're having somebody. Y'all send so much shit in that we need to get somebody to like go through it. Yeah, we gotta give real organized chat. But we're coming. We're coming. We're gonna match off. We're going to match all real good. Okay, So Joh says, Hi, there, a friend just sent me your Instagram post about your new matchmaking service, and I figured you couldn't do any worse then I've been. Oh, I couldn't do any worse that I've been doing trying to find a boyfriend. So here we are, I said. His name is Josh, she's forty four and currently in Minneapolis. Okay, so this is for our Minneapolis people, or not really, but anywhere anywhere. Yeah. At this point, I like music, staying active, hanging out with friends, and relaxing with my cat Ali. For work, I'm an associate creative director for a software company and I'm working on also getting my personal training and nutrition coaching license. As for what I'm looking for, I'd love to find sweet, fun, cute guide to do life with. Basically, I like guys who equally enjoyed going out and staying in and who also enjoy fitness as it's such a big part of my life. I've even recently started competing in physique bodybuilding competitions. Ooh, so he is fit. Okay, I like that, love it. No hang ups on age, hair color, or race, but some well kept facial hair and tattoos are a huge plus. Okay. Also, anybody who didn't vote blue in our most recent election won't be a match for me. Okay, I've attached a few recent picks. Feel free to check out the Instagram. Thank you and I appreciate your help. Doesella and Robin want to give in my search for a new favorite plus one? Okay? So, and his name is Josh Thomas. So if that speaks to you, yes, let us know, yeah right in, Yeah, say I want to up with Josh. Yeah, Josh, who's the bodybuilding Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I have a question since we're along lines of like dating and stuff. Yes, my favorite subject is not necessarily just dating. Just when you go out to dinner with other people.
Speaker 2: Is this a date?
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't have to be. That's what I'm saying, Like it can be a day, it doesn't have to be. Have you ever had experienced anyone asking the waiter for a cup of hot water so that they can put their silverware into the cup of hot water to clean it.
Speaker 2: No, no, you haven't, have you this is something you did. You did that.
Speaker 1: No, this is something that one did and does sometimes does. So he did it, so he doesn't do it as much now now that like we're older and we go like nicer restaurants. Oh okay, But like when I first met him, and for a long long time, it didn't like whenever we would be out at a restaurant, it's like can I get a Can I get a can I.
Speaker 2: Get a cup of hot water? And they'd be like yeah, sure, I'm like okay, what's this work? Yeah? And then hot water comes and then he takes the silverware and dumps it in, puts it in the hot water. Okay, because you know, he doesn't trust that the silverware is clean, And so for me, I'm like it makes sense. I get it, yes, but it's just so like, oh, like I don't. I don't. I'm like why, Like it's like I don't want to use the word ghetto. It's like we can't use that on ghetto. I mean, I don't know what do we call it. It's just like no, like why why are you doing this? Why are you doing this? Sir?
Speaker 1: Be at like a nice restaurant or a restaurant and he asks for plastic plastic?
Speaker 2: What forks and eyes? Why because it's in the plastic because he's a germophobe or you know, like you can't for him? Does it? Does he has he ever talked about therapist about this. He will get more sick from the food, right than the utensils. I just need for him to know.
Speaker 1: But when you think about it, think about it, the utensils and the plates in the in the city. That's when you just start going and it's like deep dive the cups, the glasses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you don't know who's been using this stuff. No, you don't know how well it's been Why No, but you don't. But again, he'll get more sick from the food and the preparation of the food as opposed to the plates, the cups, the forks, the knives. True, so he needs to know that. Okay, so if a man did that, if you're on a date, yeah, so Jesus and a man did that. Yeah, okay, Well, first of all, I'm not going to like a booty restaurant. No, No, you're at a good rest a nice restaurant. You at a nice restaurant. And I'm on a date with wine walk it's our first date. Why am not going on my first day? And he asked the guy for the waiter for a hot water and then I see him take his utensils and slam them into the cup of our water. But yes, that's probably our last date. Yes, no question, because I'll be like what are you doing? What are you doing? And like what else are you going to be doing? Right? And like okay, and I'm okay, let me just say this. I there might be times where, unique to him, I know other people that do it. Okay, we're gonna take wine out of this, but there are times where like I'm not like, let's say it's a passionate moment and it's just like I mean, like all day sweat. Yeah, weeks, we're getting it on, like this person that takes the hot water and sixty's utensils, then it might require that I take a shower before you get it on. But but like if it's a hot, sexy moment, like I don't want him to be like, oh, go jump in the shower right yet No, right, that would piss me off. Okay, Okay, yeah, I mean I understand where you're going with that. Yes, let's just be in the moment. Yes, And I mean I mean I'm normally clean, right, yes, But if that person is like with you, like clearly they know you, they trust you, like you know, they're willing to I mean I feel like if you're willing to like kiss somebody, then like, yeah, the germ thing is not an issue true. So so like I don't think that I don't really relate the two. Okay, I don't think they apply. It's more on like I don't know who was here eating, drinking or you know, using the Does he deal with hotels? He hates them because somebody has slept in that? Yeah? Okay, yeah, I mean the whole thing it's it's it's a it's a production, it's and I'm kind of like that too, like as soon as we step foot in the hotel, it's we are wiping spring everything. Okay, and yes, and it is. And we don't walk barefoot. We don't you know, we don't really touch anything type of stuff. Okay. So it's a it's a thing, it's a production. Okay, all right, So we don't feel like we need therapy for this, No, the Dixons not because we don't just send one. We're sitting both of you, okay, maybe even Corey like, oh oh yeah, my kids do, ye, yeah, they don't. All y'all are going together. Yeah, we we're all like, yeah, I'm gonna send a person to the house, so y'all don't have to, like because we know you don't want to leave, so right, but that's in our house. So it's more like we gotta but y'all have to venture out at some point. Yeah. Yeah, so you have to be comfortable venturing out. I know. I'm sitting a therapist over. Yeah, that's gonna be my Christmas your birthday present. Okay, great, thank you, And the therapy is for the entire freaking family. Okay. Do you have any other questions? I might okay, because that was a doozy. Yes, while you're looking that up, I want to read that. Hi, Robin and Joseille. My name is Andrea Anderson by the way, Okay, can we pause? Yeah? What exactly does a doozy mean? That's a doozy? Yeah? What exactly does that mean? That's big? Doozy is big? So I feel like sometimes it's like bad and sometimes it's good. That's a doozy, you know what I mean? Like it was a doozy. It could be it's howthic, it's how you use it. Yeah, but it's a big thing. Okay, Yeah, it's a big situation, right right. I guess I don't know, but I feel like sometimes it's like, oh, that was that was a doozy? Yes, yeah, which was, but it was whatever you're referring to is a big Yeah. I'm like I want to I want like, okay, something unique, Okay, something outstanding or unique of it's kind. Yeah, big large penises Okay, moving.
Speaker 1: On, extraordinary, unusual, or unprecedented okay.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: It can be used to describe something that is good or bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or big penises okay, anyway, this is the counseling Greek dates subject is dating. Oh, Okay, there's another dating one because we got to give y'all people to figure out whether or not you want to be with them. Okay, So this is Hey, Robin and Gioselle. My name is Andrea Anderson, and I'm fifty nine years old living in charl Carrollton, Virginia, which is fifteen to twenty minutes from Hampton. Newport News. Y'all know I know about Hampton. I'm a professional school counselor in Newport News Public School District. As well as starting my e commerce business online. I'm interested in dating within and outside of my race, preferably with men who are fifty five to sixty five, okay, that are easy on the eyes and take care of their bodies like I do. Thank you, ladies. So if you're easy on the eyes, if you are available, because like, don't be coming trying to date somebody and you got like a wife in three side chicks like no. So if you're available then and you live in like the Newport News Hampton area, then let us know so we can hook you up with Andrea. Okay, and we'll say, man between fifty five and sixty five, fifty five to sixty five, yeah, all right, or if you know a man, yeah, so if you five, that's single one looking, if you weren't married, what would your range be for you to date? Hmmm? It would probably be forty and up forty to like sixty maybe, okay, forty to fifty two? Why fifty two because fifty three is too old? Don't joking?
Speaker 1: Okay, because okay, because fifty two is like pushing it for me. So yeah, okay, I think why, I don't know, I mean, okay, okay, maybe maybe fifty five, fifty two okay, three, okay, fine, fifty five okay, fine, all right, forty to fifty five?
Speaker 2: All right. What if he was like thirty eight hmm, and he did be on probation, he'd be on probation, yeah, okay, he might get fired, yeah, okay, yeah, yeah he would. Yeah, he'd be on like, yeah, it would be probation. And for how long is probation? Six months a year? Ninety days at least six months, at least six months? Yeah, okay, yeah, I feel that. I like that. Yeah. So I'm not saying like I wouldn't talk to a thirty eight year old, but I would n't take him seriously, you know, it would just be like, you know, you kind of hang out or whatever, and yeah, have zero expectations, zero expectations, just sex, yeah, sure, okay, and companionship in going to the movies that you don't go to. Yeah, okay, all right, very speaking of married and kids and all that type of stuff. Yeah, we have a scenario, oh okay that somebody emailed us. Okay, one of our favorites may shout out to me me maybe this is a what would you do? Scenario? This is not her scenario, but maybe Lyon maybe Lion because it's hard, sir. She's always sending us these good scenarios. Okay, but this is an interesting one, I thought.
Speaker 1: So the title reads, my husband is mourning his dead mistress.
Speaker 2: What okay? By the way, do you ever come across on Instagram people are like they're like sharing these stories. Yes, and when you're when they're sharing them, you're like, damn, like girl, you got a lot going on? Yeah, like what's going on? And then you realize like they're reading other people's stories. No, so like every so, so they're they're and this is probably where it's coming from. They're like Reddit.
Speaker 1: Posts or stories from Reddit, and the person is reading it like it's like them. Yeah, but it's like story time.
Speaker 2: Okay, because and then if you so, if you scroll their page, then they're reading another story time and it's like a completely different story. Okay, because this girl, because I was on a deep dive with this girl that knew that her husband was cheating and he was with his mistress when he said he kept going on these work trips. So that was all fake. So it's probably not really her. She's it's like story she's having story time. She's reading someone else, really story. I listened to the whole thing, right, and then she said, okay, stay tuned for what's gonna happen when they when they land, I stay tuned. I tried to scroll to figure out, like what happened, but I couldn't get that information. Okay, so maybe it was story time with story time. Okay, y'all stop doing that. Yeah, so, by the way, this is a story time. By the way, are you ever on read it? No? Okay? Sood I know people on Reddit and they enjoy it because you know how X is too toxic huh, so they say read it is better toxic, but not as docic. Okay, but it's given you the truth about like what's really going on with the government and with Trump and all that. See. I feel like Reddit sometimes when I like I google something, yeah, like search, some of the stuff comes up from like Reddit or whatever, like a response or whatever, and.
Speaker 1: It just seems like Reddit can take you on this like rabbit hole that you just can't get out of.
Speaker 2: Okay, probably probably. Yeah. Well they was entertaining trying to find out thread. Yeah, and oh that's intriguing. Okay, that's interesting. Yeah, okay, all right, Okay, Yeah, I'm sure there's a lot. Yeah, I'm sure we're missing out. I heard that people talk about you know, us on Reddit a lot too, like just reality people in general. Okay, like, yeah, I don't know people like oh yeah, they always talking about you on Reddit. Oh okay, yeah I don't have Reddit. Yeah, I'm not gonna there. Okay.
Speaker 1: So three months ago, Yeah, the woman who was having an affair with my husband died suddenly from an accident.
Speaker 2: Okay that did she kill him? Kill her? Did the wife kill the side chick? No? Okay, she said.
Speaker 1: I found out about the affair only two days after to her funeral. I thought she was simply a coworker, and I was wondering why my husband was so disturbed and emotional. He quit his job, saying it was too traumatic, too traumatic to go to work. She was in the early weeks of pregnancy when she died, and my husband doesn't know whether he or her husband was the father.
Speaker 2: Ooh.
Speaker 1: So on top of everything, he's also grieving for a baby which may or may not have been his. I find it extremely difficult to be emotionally supportive when he wakes up at three am crying and trembling. Yet I don't have the heart to yell at him like I want to. He says she's dead, so there's no reason for me to feel jealous or threatened and ask for my understanding as he grieves. We've barely talked these last weeks because I don't know how to respond to him when he cries and says he misses her and wishes she were here. Then also how much he loves me and that he never intended to leave me what. I asked him to visit a marriage therapist together, and he said he is not ready to work on our marriage and thinks he needs to see a grief therapist instead. Do I need to give him time to mourn the loss of his mistress. Hell, or should I demand he focused on our marriage?
Speaker 2: Right? This is why? Okay, so is this reasonable? Shady's that the question? No, it's what would you do? What would you do? Okay? What would I divorce? Lase? Yes? Yeah, this I feel.
Speaker 1: Like you can't get You're never gonna work through this, no, like.
Speaker 2: Ever, even though she's dead and she's quote not a threat anymore. Like, I can't help you with your grief.
Speaker 1: Like, so I can't be a spout a wife to you, right, to my husband that's grieving, I can't help you.
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of similar to when your husband cheats and there's a baby, Like he wants you to then be nice to the baby, right, and I can't even be nice to you. To you, so you got to go, right and God bless you with the baby? Right? Yeah, that's how I feel about this. Yeah, this is me too.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, no, like, forget working on the marriage.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't even help you recover from your grief in order to work on the marriage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, like we can't do this? No me me? Yeah that does that mean? Yeah? Okay, so which one I gotta ask, Mamie, tell us which one on you are you the she's not married, she's not married, she's not the mistress that died. Yeah, so she's got to be the wife. Yeah ish yeah, Yeah, that was wild. I was like, oh, this is juicy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have another random question.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: When you're on the phone talking to someone HM and you get a call coming in, yeah, do you click over or do you just let it go to voicemail and then call the person back.
Speaker 2: I let it go to voicemail and call the person back, unless it's like somebody, I need to talk to you right then I'll be like hold on a second, but it'll be something like that's ten seconds, right, like not. I think at this point, like I never want to be my phone anyway. So anybody disturbing the conversation that I really don't want to even have, can wait? Yes? Yeah, yes, so that is like a huge issue in my house. I want to say a huge issue, not a huge okay, because I don't like to click over. So if I'm on the phone with someone, I want to finish my conversation, yeah, and then I'll call the person back, one who's calling me right incessantly. Yes, okay, yes, you know, but he is like he so when I do that, it drives him crazy because he's like, just click over, just stay hold on and click over and tell me you're gonna call me back. And I'm like, no, like I would rather finish my conversation, especially if the other person is in the middle of like talking, right, So like totally, if I'm the one that's talking, then I might be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh wait, hold on for a second. Yeah, but I don't like to interrupt people.
Speaker 2: Right, right, And okay, when you do, because it's wine, no shade to wine. But when you know that when you click over, he's saying nothing, right, right, why are we doing this? Right? That's why I'm like, you're just gonna be like what are you doing? Where are you or like what time are we picking the core up? Yes, I'm like that's not urgent, But it's not urgent. How about this? Wan sent a text and I'll text you back because you can. I can talk in text. Right. No, I don't like to do it, but I mean a little bit, I can do that. Yeah, but yeah, no, and because this is what you'll do because because I know this scenario, you'd be like, oh my god, you that wants blowing me up. I gotta go because he didn't call four times. Just by the time stop. If we're on the phone and the phone is like he calls, I don't answer that, he calls back, I don't answer, and he calls again, I'm like, all right, let me I gotta go, gotta go, And then you click over and he's like, Ron, what's up? Will we have for dinner? What? Boy? I mean? I guess so I can't get mad. I've tried to get divorced, but okay, but take him out of it. Just in general, they're like that to my kids, do that to me, and I'm just like, Quary will blow me up? What is it? What is so important? Right? Nothing? Yes? And a door will be like sitting in her bed and she's just like, oh mom, I just want to talk to you, yes about what? Right? I need to know about what? Yes? Yes, Corey will blow me up if I don't answer. But in general, if I'm on the phone, I'm talking to someone, I want to finish that conversation. Yeah before moving on clicking over. Yeah, No, totally, totally it's rude. Well, it's not really rude, but it's just like, oh yeah, it's just it's not rude, it's just yeah, it's yeah, I just want to finish my conversation. Yeah, to help people at our age lose their train of thought. It's quick, quick, even with my blueberries quick. I'm like, what was I talking about? It happens all the time exactly. Yeah, So like, let's just finish conversation. Okay, I think that's it. You No, you don't have another moment? Okay? One more? Yeah, one more? Okay, this is cute. Okay, this is really cute. This is from Donna because the reason why I'm telling you to read this last one because somebody has been dming me saying, y'all can make the podcast longer. Oh are y'all getting like? And I'm like, okay, so I think I feel like a good forty five minutes is a good time frame for people's attention. It is good. Yeah, but sometimes you don't get screen dad, but they love us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, you want to hear more? Okay, so fine, here's one more.
Speaker 2: It's really cute.
Speaker 1: This is from Donna Daferin aka Weezer weezer.
Speaker 2: I think that's her grandma name.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she says, hello, beautiful ladies. My granddaughter will be three in March.
Speaker 2: I was recently diagnosed with level three severe autism.
Speaker 1: Oh, they stated, she would probably only mimic not really connect with what she is learning. Without obviously having special needs classes, she does have a tablet that she works with ABC's one, two, three's colors, et cetera. Still, we thought she was just mimicking because when we try to engage her, she doesn't stay on tasks. She also isn't very verbal. So last week we all went out to eat and I was trying to engage her with I was trying to engage with her so her mother, who's my daughter, could enjoy her dinner with other family members. Oh you're good, grandma. We were doing patty cake, and all of a sudden, she looks up and then back at me, and then back up and points up at my hat and says are.
Speaker 2: E.
Speaker 1: And when she said ay, I realized what she was doing. She was calling out the letters on my reasonably shady hat. She said every letter in reasonably and that was not mimicking.
Speaker 2: Oh I love this, she said. I was cheering, like, what does that spell reasonably? And what do we want to be shady? Oh?
Speaker 1: I love that, but no, I didn't cheer that, but I was cheering so big inside. I just told her yay, not to overstimulate, especially since the restaurant is enough. Just wanted to let y'all know how my favorite hat made my life.
Speaker 2: Life this weekend.
Speaker 1: This mean old Weezer yes that's my grandma name, was almost brought to tears all because of my reasonably shady hat. Thank you so much, Thank you, lady, so much much. Love Donna Daffern aka Weezer.
Speaker 2: Ps. I also have two embellished hats. Love them. I love that. Okay, so wait a minute, how old was the child for? Three? Three? Three year old?
Speaker 1: A three year old in general, and a three year old with severe autism?
Speaker 2: Yeah, make up the letters.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. So hopefully your granddaughter continues. You didn't tell us her name.
Speaker 2: But hopefully I love the news to be able to identify her numbers and letters and colors on her own. And Yeesmber, Yeah, that's beautiful. I think that's amazing. That was a good story. I needed to hear that. Listen, we're changing the world, one person at a time. Robin, Yes, we are the green eyed Vandon's are doing it, get into it, and we absolutely love y'all. So but we're out of here. Yep, now we're really out here. Yes, So thank you for listening to our episodes, and don't never forget to live your life either, Reasonable Shady, We're both bye bye. Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen
Speaker 2: To your favorite shows, and you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady