Speaker 1: Welcome just this episode of Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 2: We Emergency Insercom.
Speaker 1: Oh everything means nothing to me. Everything means nothing to me.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to emergency dot Com. I'm like, oh, it feels like we haven't recorded in like a month, but it's literally because we haven't recorded in a month. We've just been putting out stacked episodes for you guys. So this feels new and fresh, it feels exciting.
Speaker 1: I feel good. Oh I was it na all right? Well, I got back from Korea like three days ago and I'm not gonna talk about my trip. That's it. Yeah, like you think, oh, guys, good really good news. Like my last note was just w A G N E. But I think I was trying to make I was really high and trying to make a joke to Josh that was not flying that you would have loved. But we were watching the cut videos. We were like binging the cut and if you believe videos, and we were cracking up. But I think it was because I was like so high that I was making a joke about literally everything that happened and we were cracking up together about it. And this guy, I think his like the name was like Wagnut and Cosmo, and then I turned to Drew Cosmon wanted that ate slick, and he was just like what And I was like, because if you changed, if you turned the D up and I like wrote it out to like truly, I was like, if you turn the G upside down, it was a D and then if you moved it with the end, it's like Cosmo and Wanda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well Cosmo and Wanda literally are not slick. Like no one's talking about that, like Cosmo and Wanda. Cosmo and Wanda, like that's crazy, Like.
Speaker 1: This is insane, guys, and nobody is talking about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I also see Cosmo and Wanda with the vase and your edibles.
Speaker 1: I don't have those. I don't take those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, true, But yeah, I just got back from Iceland and then I went to Croatia for a few.
Speaker 1: Days, like I don't remember any of that happening.
Speaker 2: And then I went to Austria to film a couple movies.
Speaker 1: And then are you even allowed to say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And then I had a pit stop in Louisiana for a week and I was filming down there, very special products Louisiana. Yeah, is that like names the Hot Sauce in my Bag. Yeah, yeah, I don't know if that's the same song my Daddy, I Love Bama Mama Louisiana. It's that Texas A gated Texas.
Speaker 1: US at the Beyonce concert and yeah, yeah, should I jump on stage to try to hug Beyonce?
Speaker 2: It? Yeah, I was. I was at I forgot what concert I was at, but it was a Taylor Swift concert and I was like front row and she was singing what song was it? I forget? Yeah, yeah, and I like jumped on stage yeah, and grabbed her ankle.
Speaker 1: What the fuck do you shouldn't do that?
Speaker 2: Like I was showing my love.
Speaker 1: No. But like as you grow older and you see those kind of things, and you start to realize that, like that's not just like, oh, like cute fan behavior. It's like you're a grown ass man. You shouldn't be like running.
Speaker 2: After woman sixteen okay but my sixteen yeah in dog years but like no, But I was talking to Indya about that specific incident, and I was like, I was like, holy shit, Like growing up, you'd see something like that, like getting attacked on stage or something, and like I didn't think a second thought about it, I was like, oh, that sucks, but like or like a paparazzi photo, like someone being weird in a paparazzi thing, and I was like, ooh, that's weird. But I wouldn't really think much about it. But then I saw Taylor Swift get attacked on stage and I was like, oh, my fucking god, like that is scary.
Speaker 1: It was like, literally, people need to like stop harassing.
Speaker 2: Like no, like that's like something I've been thinking about, is like men need to stop harassing women.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Wow. Wow. Yeah, I didn't think about it like that, but I think we should put a stop to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's like really important, but.
Speaker 1: It's going to be like a bill that gets put into place so it won't have action for another two years. It has to go through like.
Speaker 2: The way the motions, like you know how it is.
Speaker 1: I was going to say something right after that, and I fully forgot, so I guess it doesn't matter. And I don't know why I'm mentioning that I was going to say something because I have nothing to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fucking with the flow of the podcast. Sorry, sorry, fucking the vibes. I'm just gonna get on my phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's my Every time we look up our phone, it's still look at our nose. I know, does look like we're.
Speaker 3: Like all right?
Speaker 2: It like it makes me so insecure because it looks like I can't be off my phone for longer than an hour. And I swear to god, I just opened the notes apup and pull it up and scroll through how many I have? I watched like a CGI breakdown of that movie, and like, obviously it's Avatar, so it's gonna be groundbreaking and completely revolutionized like CGI forever. But like that scene of him on the rock, he was acting alone, like at the end of the movie. I don't know if you've seen it, but like he wasn't acting with anybody, and they like added that character in afterwards, and he was dragging like a bag up that rock. The rock was real, but the water everything else was all fake. It was crazy. Like that movie is like so insane, the water physically.
Speaker 1: Maybe I overstepped. Maybe he's like a good actor, but he's no like Meryl Streep, Like you should have put Meryck Streep on that fucking.
Speaker 3: Rock unless that was the kid le Roy really really is.
Speaker 1: Wow, he starts emoting and like floating around.
Speaker 2: Full fortnite fucking the same thing that I ever would, even though I never said I would.
Speaker 1: Kid le Roy literally confuses the funk out of me. Kid Leroy falls under ed sheering to me where I'm like, who is listening?
Speaker 2: No, I fully agree. It's giving like young blood energy. Actually I understand who listens to young blood? But like, I fully agree, like he is he Australian? Like how did he blow up so fast?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well, I know Mother's Day already passed, but I'm gonna be the one to say it is your stomach torking somebody with a complicated mother story enough. Oh actually this year I didn't see any and I was so grateful enough with the backhanded ass oh like and for those.
Speaker 4: Of you who don't have a mother, like, don't fucking go and post your hot ass mom and photosper from when she was a teenager up until now, and like all the love she's given you for like fifteen story sides in a row.
Speaker 1: And then the last thing is like and if you don't have a mother, these are for you and it's fake flowers, Like I don't fucking want to see that I just want to see your hot mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to see your mom's fucking knockers on the beach. Uh No. But I feel like it's all done, like really with like the most purest of intentions. And I don't even think they've realized it yet. But in a couple of years they will realize that, like, oh maybe I don't know, because I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there are some people who do find it, like, but I'm just a cut and I'm like, bitch, don't fucking do that, Like, don't, But you know what it is. It's like the mix. It's like selfie with my mom, with my mom today, my mom when she was ten, mom when she was fifteen, my mom now, Oh my god, my mom is awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh yike.
Speaker 1: So you don't have to the realization that you probably don't have a mom.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is so awful.
Speaker 1: I'm really sorry. Back to my mom. And then it was just like back to hot moms. But it is because you get to see all the friends who are gonna be really hot when they're old, so you get to keep an eye on them and be like, damn, I'm gonna have sex with you when we're eighty.
Speaker 2: So you're literally grooming children and just grooming like twenty five year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty old, but yeah's starting at the age of thirty. I'm like, damn, a thirty years you're still gonna be hot. Like, we gotta keep this going.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anyone has actually heard about this yet, and it's something that like I'm kind of really passionate about right now. But have any of y'all heard of bored Ape Yacht Club. I just bought one.
Speaker 1: Oh the that's the NFT thing that was like happening like three years ago.
Speaker 2: I think it's new. Actually I just bought one like a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: How much did he buy for dollars? How you looked up how much? No, have you looked up how much of those things?
Speaker 3: It's a good price.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you ever thought about it? So this is a thing already.
Speaker 1: It's dude, it's like gone. It's like they covered up the murals for it, like no more entry to close.
Speaker 2: The stickers on the parking meters are appealing, Like.
Speaker 3: What do you get? Do you get like a bunch of stuff?
Speaker 2: No, you literally just get like a digital painting, like a picture online.
Speaker 3: It's like you get like a physical painting.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's all online. It's literally just code.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's like if you like googled like the Mona Lisa and you looked at it kind.
Speaker 3: Of kind yeah, but even less.
Speaker 2: But I own it. I own it. It's written in the code. It's I own it. It's written in the code. Like you can't screenshot it because like you don't own that screenshot. I own it.
Speaker 1: But if I have the screenshot on my phone and you don't know I have it, I have it.
Speaker 2: Also, they promised me like sex spot versions of it coming out soon.
Speaker 1: Oh is that like?
Speaker 2: Which now that I'm saying that out loud is kind of weird, Yeah, because I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Really, it sounds like that was kind of like the lead reason of why you bought it.
Speaker 3: It seems like that's why you do.
Speaker 1: You know, if it's worth anything? Now, you should look it up.
Speaker 2: I think it. Yeah, Look, I think it's gone up in price.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's take a look at the most recent price.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna assume it's like, what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gone up.
Speaker 3: What did it say?
Speaker 1: What was the because he said he bought it for twenty seven thousand, So how much is it?
Speaker 3: What's the number? Drew?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I'm gonna say the number. It isn't and it's not seventeen hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's still pretty impressive. I thought you were to say zero. So you're making Oh, it's like you spent twenty six thousand dollars for fun.
Speaker 2: I just said it wasn't that number.
Speaker 3: So you're freaking out. You seem like you're freaking out, like you lost a lot of money.
Speaker 2: I just lost the fucking down payment on the house. I just lost that. I just lost our double mortgage.
Speaker 1: Can I get anything here with this? I'm gonna start going to.
Speaker 2: Them, like can I pay with this?
Speaker 1: Do you like, does anybody here want this? Like? What's the UT? I feel like in certain places people will be like, holy shit, you have one. But that's like in Arkansas, like eighteen million years for any like data collections.
Speaker 2: People who still fucking use like Instagram reels as their main source, like they're like ten years behind TikTok.
Speaker 1: I feel like, uh, the NFT thing was a huge reels people thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's what I'm saying. Hold on, huh, thank god.
Speaker 3: I came out of nowhere. I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck about you her. Y'all, Oh my god, you almost hit my hat off.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then what what doesn't matter?
Speaker 3: You guys know that this isn't normal to treat each other like.
Speaker 1: Oh what that's our normal?
Speaker 3: Is that that was the new normal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the norm.
Speaker 3: Got up without saying anything, and then he just said that he hated you. And then you came back and slapped.
Speaker 1: You know, exactly like what he love to protect on to us not sensitive. This is listen, we run things and we make it work.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're going to stay in the comments that I'm right.
Speaker 1: They're not. Oh you think they're gonna stig.
Speaker 3: With you, No, they won't.
Speaker 2: I've been so so so down bad emotionally and like, I mean even physically, like I've just like kind of deteriorated. I'm like rotted bitch. I'm a rotted ass bitch right now. And it's so bad that I've watched literally every single episode of Young Sheldon in two weeks.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: It's big bang theory been off of him when he was a little kid. Shit, Yeah, I know it's really sad, and now my ear, this ear is ringing and it's like kind of scaring me. Well, the thing is, yeah, I'm dead fucking serious to.
Speaker 1: Watch really bad TV shows.
Speaker 2: It's not that bad, Like I love bad TV.
Speaker 1: They literally will like be like, oh, I just finished the like eighteen seasons of like Martha and Me, and I'm like, what the fuck is Martha and Me? And he's like, oh, it's the show about these like two older ladies who get their kickback, Like like, what's that one show you're watching? It was literally two old ladies who were like, we've got our spunk back.
Speaker 2: It was their husbands. Their husbands cheated on them with each other. So their husbands were gay. That's actually an unironically good show. Like I'll go to the grade. Yeah, their husbands were gay and cheating on them for like forty years of their marriage. They got together. So the two women that were left by their husbands moved into their beach home together and like kind of just like existed and it re going back or whatever the fucking word is is going back into the dating pool and like just experiencing life as like single women after like forty years it's actually really fucking good. But it's called Will and Will and Grace Grayson Will Grayson, William Will.
Speaker 3: You're talking about Will and Grace.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's I don't. I think that's the wrong show.
Speaker 1: It's like Frankie, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Frankie and Grace and Grace Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But that's like, that's like, so I started the show How I Met Your Mother, and it's like amazing, it's phenomenal.
Speaker 2: No, I do watch TV shows that no one's ever heard of or ever spoken about ever, And I've.
Speaker 1: Ever talked about that show.
Speaker 2: You're talking about Young Sheldon, Like, I feel like it's.
Speaker 1: Pretty Frankie and Grace, Grays and Frankie, Like, I've never seen anyone be like, god, I just finished this.
Speaker 2: It was one. I think that doesn't mean much. Yeah, true, dude.
Speaker 3: I remem imagining the Netflix employees looking at the analytics of who's watch and they're like ninety nine percent of our viewers, there's sixty eight over, but there's one person, there's one little slim and.
Speaker 1: It's gone to his account. He's watching like Young Sheldon.
Speaker 2: Like, oh yeah, okay, that actually makes a lot of sense. The crossovers there and then I also have been watching Working Moms, terrible show, terrible acting, but it's addicting. Like you, I like what it is I fall in love with the characters like I fall I love watching the character growth and like people learning lessons. Like It's just you don't see that in the real world because everyone's a bit.
Speaker 1: I'll just say, if you go out in the real world and meet people, you might find that you fall in love with characters in real life.
Speaker 2: I see no.
Speaker 1: Do you likes to You like to microdose your reality so that each time it says potent when it gives you serotonin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, That's what I did. Last night. We went to the Death Grips concert, big long time coming for me, and I'm glad I got to see them live and it was everything I wanted in more. However, I experienced a level of ear damage that I was fully not prepared for. I like, you know, when you leave a concert and you're kind of by the speaker and it's like really loud. You leave it and there's like that faint like buzzing and it's kind of muffled, and it's just like, oh, I shouldn't have done that. I should wear ear plugs to the next concert I go to. It was completely different, like specifically my right ear, which was facing the monitor the whole show or most of the show. Like the ringing was like crunchy and faded and deep, and I could like feel it like deep inside my head, like in the back, and I was like, oh, I actually really did cause like permanent ear damage and this ear I can already feel it like fucking going out and like just ringing and shit. But yeah, it was fan fucking tastic. And I was really scared to be in that environment because I was like, I don't want to be like fucking pushed and punched and bleeding. But like they're really respectful, Like people that go to those shows are like, hell are respectful, I think.
Speaker 1: And they also like stays in like the centerfold. Yeah, it's like if you get sucked in, then it's there's none as all. A dude who lost his shoe, like he came out of the after like the second song, Yeah, and he didn't have a shoe and his friend was cracking up and like making fun of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was also really funny watching everybody leave the pit like literally looking like they just jumped into the pool fully clothed, like sweating their asses off with like a traumatized yeah, like a traumatized like come and see ass like face like literally PTSD like like ears ringing like flashbang, like Yeah, it was awesome to just people watch too.
Speaker 1: It was super cool. It was the first like because I don't know that it felt like it was the closest I've been to being at like a punk or a hardcore show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Same.
Speaker 1: I said that to some like the random girl who I talked to outline, She's like, this isn't that though, And I.
Speaker 2: Was like, I feel like that community is like very protect. No.
Speaker 1: It was a girl who wasn't a fan of Death Grip.
Speaker 4: She went.
Speaker 1: She was a girl who went because her boyfriend was a huge fan, and she like walked out. She's like, I think I might go get a merch because like he's so happy to be here. And then I was like I was like, yeah, you should do that, that'd be sweet. And then we were just talking about the show and I was like, yeah, I don't listen to like much like hardcore like punk or just like any like super heavy music like this anymore. So it's like really interesting to be back in it and like seeing it live. And then she was like, I don't think this is like punk or hardcore or any thing like that though, and I was like, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like it's pretty hardcore.
Speaker 1: I was like okay, But then we just had a moment of son so I was like, yeah, I guess, so, like what am I supposed to say now, like like oh sorry, fuck up, sorry, like when I heard in the car like doesn't like that. But then I was like, but you literally were just standing in there and it's like fully like drummed borderline scream, oh happening inside.
Speaker 2: The craziest thing is like this just stimmed. Another thought is like looking at like rap shows, like and you know, like during a rap show, when you hear all the white kids going like you know what I'm talking about, like they like get into it a lot. What I realized is concerts for like white boys Suburbia are just mass stemming events, like they go to just like stem together, like because that's all that is. Same with hardcore shows.
Speaker 3: That's a fight club. Yeah, it's basically just fight club.
Speaker 2: For real, Like we don't talk about stemming fight club I'm like, but I thought you were one of the boys. I thought you were one of the freaking boys.
Speaker 1: Started that movie and fell.
Speaker 2: But no, no, I wittally like could have told you that you didn't see fight Club because like you're a little.
Speaker 1: Girl, Casey. This is the most silent I know.
Speaker 2: That was the lead from the back that was actually elite.
Speaker 1: You were like hobbling down the hallway. Oh, it's because you're carrying something and literally from the back looked like your hands were tied and you were being like dragged out to death.
Speaker 2: Big moment crossover episode, this is huge. Well, when worlds collide, the.
Speaker 1: Universes are colliding, Well, I what the hell? Oh my god, sorry, I didn't think that would upset him, but it like upset him really bad. So he needs a moment. Oh oh, because you didn't hear the front.
Speaker 2: It was the most it's normally loud as fucking that's not wrestling, babe.
Speaker 1: Oh oh my god. Well I wish it was like eighteen twenty nine and cheating was just something for like ten villagers to talk about, because now cheating is like an Instagram marathon. It's like everybody else in your ground that I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Like paying attention, like not even trying to be fine because I wanted to hear it. I love when you talk about like people cheating, I said, I wish it was.
Speaker 1: Like eighteen, like twenty nine or something. Again, when someone cheating on someone was just like gossip for ten villagers, and then it kind of stopped there. But now it's like ig content for the masses, and people are like, so, what's so cheated on me?
Speaker 2: Like you saw the video of the girl laughing in her boyfriend's face.
Speaker 1: Oh, I did see that, but that's not what sparked that. What sparked that was I was watching Little Women, and I could never say that word women, women, little women like plural.
Speaker 2: Little women, women, women, women, women.
Speaker 1: I literally can't say. That's like a known thing though, yeah you know that.
Speaker 2: I like, I always say women like and she says valume in women like, turn up the value women.
Speaker 1: The Little Women is said women. Okay, I saw that.
Speaker 2: Movie, and then you said so many times literally.
Speaker 1: Clearly cheating in it. There's not necessarily change the meaning of it, but like, cheating could happen, and who cares because you have one neighbor every fucking eighteen acres, Like, who gives a funk?
Speaker 2: Is that a movie or a show?
Speaker 1: That's a movie? You haven't seen that?
Speaker 2: Is that the Greta Gerwig one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Have you not seen that?
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck about that movie.
Speaker 3: That's good. You should see it?
Speaker 2: Is it actually actually is so good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I saw.
Speaker 2: I take that back. I do want to see it, and I do give a because I don't want to be attacked.
Speaker 1: When I saw it the first time, I did really like it, but like I was just like, this is a good movie, but this time it made me so sad.
Speaker 2: Wait. Is it the one based a long time ago, like the Victorian era?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know you've seen it because I saw alone with Oriyan When I first saw.
Speaker 3: It, we went to the movie Girls in Colonial Times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Timothy, he looks good.
Speaker 1: He's a fucking bitch in that.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: No, It's like that's where it's like, I want to be more. I'm more than a just a woman. I'm more than a lover. I want to make things.
Speaker 2: Joe, you can make sandwiches.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Period but that made me.
Speaker 1: So fucking died. But no one cheats in that movie. But it did have me thinking about cheating.
Speaker 2: Oh nice. Yeah, when I when I say shit like that, I've been thinking about that. Actually, let me think, when I say shit like that, that's like really really misogynistic and evil. It just reminds me of this comment where someone was like, I really like her on the podcast, but that boy just has like seventh grade humor that just isn't funny, like edgy seventh grade humor that isn't funny, and it like is that was seared into my brain forever, and I was like, I'm more advanced than that. Like there's layers to this ship. Yeah, there's literal layers.
Speaker 1: Always either that comment or like he's really funny, she's just fucking annoyt. It's like, girl, you don't enjoy being alone with yourself because everybody in your life makes you feel shameful for being a woman. And that's okay, but do not put that on me. Oh shit, grow the fuck up, because once you're twenty four, you're gonna look back at those kind of come to be like, damn, I was misogynistic. I'll never forget my my ex being like yeah, she's all her feminism shit or whatever.
Speaker 2: Right now, Oh, my God, and then getting you in a feminist or then getting feminist books my birthday.
Speaker 3: That's so funny.
Speaker 1: One of them actually was really good. It was like a writer for I don't remember what show, but it was like a fuck I I can't remember, but it's like a screenwriter and her talking about how big of a shift there was and like the late twenty tens or like the late two thousands before the twenty tens of like more female writers getting into positions where like they were writing female characters, and like it was actually a really good books I didn't read because it was like ten loss of feminism.
Speaker 2: That's titch that I was actually written by one of those women in the early two Okay.
Speaker 1: I always get that vibe because you're like very like well rounded, I'm a good boy, and you say misogynistic things but like only for fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's all fun and games at the end of the day, because we're all gonna die.
Speaker 1: Dating a singer is you might as well be dating somebody from fucking Hollywood fix because you're about to be gossiped about, like you're dating a gossiper because you're about to listen to that next song it's gonna be like she's a bitch, fuck her.
Speaker 2: And it's like, yeah, I know, I don't know why you would literally ever act like make the decision to date. I guess like love like does has no bounds, like, but I don't get it. I don't get love.
Speaker 1: You didn't even finish the sentence too. Then I don't even know why you would like make the decision. I guess because love. Yeah, yeah, I mean like you don't know why you would like choose to date like a singer songwriter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's like the worst decision you can ever made. But then I was like, oh, wait, like love has no bounds, like you can kind of just that's gorgeous except for me?
Speaker 1: What like love has bounds for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh geez, that's the saddest thing you've ever said.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It's not.
Speaker 2: Off limits.
Speaker 1: Oh you're saying, but you didn't mention men at all in that sense of you? Are you Okay?
Speaker 2: I don't think I'll ever be able to love someone.
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Oh I think so you love everyone in your life?
Speaker 2: No one, no one's going to be able to love me the way I want them to love me. No one's gonna let me love no one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's beyond the worst thing mankind has ever done to society.
Speaker 2: No one's loves will be able to love me the way I love them. My god, you were written by a woman, right.
Speaker 1: You have this longing in you that I feel like is so.
Speaker 2: It's powerful, it's attractive, it's.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say it was attractive passion. Okay. Also I decided we need I think he wants you to give him that my passion.
Speaker 3: I've I've given him.
Speaker 4: Go like this.
Speaker 1: The other nostril. Yeah, no, I just noticed it, but it was like barely noticeable. Can you get back in frames so I can keep talking?
Speaker 2: Bro, Like fuck, sorry, I was banging Kai's dad from the back. O, my.
Speaker 1: God, why do we see why I see in our bathroom?
Speaker 3: Well he fox drew all the time and him down.
Speaker 2: And your dad's next.
Speaker 1: If you joked about that with my dad, my dad would crack up. He'd be like, all right, uh, oh, my god, I lost the thought. Oh we need to look further into PDA because those are the kind of motherfuckers who like that public ship. That's the kind of person who watches like fucking in a glass box that's only one way, like see through. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: The Alexander McQueen runway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking at the Alexander Queen Box. Because I saw a couple the other day in Aisle fucking seven of Arewon like this guy had. Also, there were so many drunk people in Arewon the other night, and I was like, it's literally a Wednesday night, but there were a bunch of drunk people there getting snacks. I was like, this is not the place to get drunk people snacks, Like this is where to get like that one specific yogurt and then you.
Speaker 2: Leave exactly, you get good cottage cheese and camonmeo lavender yogurt and then you leave.
Speaker 1: But they were like holding each other, Like the dude was holding the girl like by the neck and she was pressed up against him, and I was like, okay, y'all are doing something, and like he kept like kind of squeezing her, and I was like, y'all are doing something that is actually making you horny in public right now, because I know things are pressing on things right now and I need to I need you to fucking get out of this store. Like, yeah, y'all are making actively like making each other horny in the middle of like a cereal play. Yeah, it's literally they were into public player or something. And that's so much a PDA. So much a PDA is like you must be into public play because, by the fuck, I don't want to see your tongue exit your mouth and enter someone else's mouth like a cute.
Speaker 2: Little kiss, handholds the hug holding each other, or like pulling down your pants and giving each other blow jobs on the vagina and penis.
Speaker 1: Like that's okay, I don't I think that would get you arrested one oh, giving.
Speaker 3: Each other blowjobs on the vagina and penis. When it comes to sex and relationships, he's literally just chat GPT.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he just took a line. He just did a line blur.
Speaker 3: That the line I'm not gonna blur. I want people to know that you have.
Speaker 1: Pressed something's wrong.
Speaker 2: There were a couple of people last night and I won't name names or even give at who they were copd the fuck oh, But I couldn't tell because there was like a moment where I was like, dude, I literally look like I feel like I did like some stimulant or some shit, because like in the parking lot, I just couldn't stop moving. I really really enjoyed like that environment. I was like, ooh, like I want to go to like an actual hardcore show, yeah, or like I wish. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, concerts make me really anxious and uncomfortable, and then while I'm in them, I'm having fun. And then when I step out and when people talk to me, I'm like, like, I feel so bad when people come up to us and they're like, oh, do you remember me? And I don't. And it's because the second I go into a concert, yeah, for flight, I literally like running for my life. I'm trying to hide but enjoy myself, but like be hidden away. Like it it's like a very tumultuous place for my brain to be in. But I love going to concerts, and I'll never stop going to concerts, even if that means that every time I go into a concert, I have to have one drink so that I can like not explode.
Speaker 2: Yeah No, I completely like it is such an overwhelming environment and my brain shuts off until the music's playing, and then I'm hyper fixated on that and then sometimes I get in my head where I'm like, oh my god, like someone's watching me, and I'm like, look, I look so weird, Like I need to stop doing this, Like people are looking at me, like I can feel it. I can feel it. And then that thought slowly fades and I get back to headbanion.
Speaker 1: You get back to the reality that is having a good time and not care if people look at you.
Speaker 2: Well, one of my friends, one of my longest friends, went on a road trip and on the way home from the road trip, he forced everyone in the car to listen to emergency Intercom And I actually think that should be like against the Geneva convention. Like I think that is that it's technically considered a war c because they're being held hostage and like being forced to like listen, Like I'm pretty sure they've tortured people like that, And yeah, I just had to get that off my chest. But like, force your friends and family to listen to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Please don't. That's my nightmare. Like actually, honestly, kudos to anyone who does that, because to be around people and be like I want you to listen to something I think is really funny is so braver than brave, Like you are literally you are going to be at the front line.
Speaker 2: Because imagine if there's more, the humor doesn't mix. But I will say they all really really enjoyed it and are active listeners.
Speaker 1: Now, oh my god, Hi.
Speaker 2: We just have that effect on people.
Speaker 1: You can like, hi, we're good, welcome here, and they didn't make it this far in the episode.
Speaker 2: We're like little parasites that like, once you see us once, you will literally see us forever and there's no escaping it.
Speaker 1: Well, I've become very insecure about how much I talk. And that's it. That's it. I was thinking about it so much, like the past week and a half, I was like, damn, dude, I talk a lot, like like in general, just in general, Like I get into a room and I will not shut the fuck up. And that's what I feel like recently. But I think it is because I spent last week hanging out with people who were more on the quiet side. So anytime I'm in a room, can you hear that?
Speaker 3: I think it's fine, Okay.
Speaker 1: Anytime I get in a room with it's crazy how loud.
Speaker 3: That is, right, Like coming upstairs, there's somebody making us smoothie.
Speaker 2: Outside it's a ninja creamy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want a ninja creamy so bad. I want one so bad. I know, Like, what the fuck is happening.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make a ninja creamy in your fucking butt, drew a big.
Speaker 1: All right, My god, I forgot what I was saying. Oh yeah. I think when I'm around people who don't talk as much as I do, that's when I get really insecure because it feels like I'm just overly dominating a conversation or a room. And then I get really insecure. But I can't stop myself because then it's like awkwardly silent, and I can I was gonna say that, but for some people, their silence does not. It's not a con translate as a comforting silence. It translates as you are definitely a more introverted person and you don't necessarily like being in silence. But maybe I'm just reading that. But also I'm like, I don't know you that well, and I don't know that I want to be silent around you because I literally don't know you. I can't trust you with my silence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I fully agree. Like I hung out with a couple of friends that I hadn't seen in a while, and it felt like I was like dominating the conversation and just like completely like commanding it, and like, I don't know, I I have gotten a lot better about like interrupting people, and like like I don't I think it's literally like ADHD or some shit, But like I feel like I used to like really badly just like cut people off and start talking, like because like I wanted to get my thought out before I forgot it and like lost the next thought. But I've gotten really good about just like biting my tongue and like listening but also remembering like the thought that I have to bring into the conversation. But like, yeah, sometimes people just aren't talkers and that's okay, but like it's the point of hanging out if you're gonna be like offended by me dominating the conversation but you weren't saying a word, not saying.
Speaker 1: That's the Yeah, that's the case. Because also it's I feel like there should be an understanding that we're just a bit more extroverted in that way. But it is funny too, because I definitely am I think I do an okay job of not interrupting people, But when I meet people for the first time, I think there's like a level of excitement and like, especially if I feel that they enjoy my humor or jokes or anything.
Speaker 2: I give you one laugh and show she will not like I need that. Again.
Speaker 1: That's probably why I don't have any crazy vices, because my vice is attention. That is my vice. Like, if you're gonna be in a room with me and give me attention, it's I'm like, let's keep it going. I'm like, come on, so I can get more laughs, more laughs. And then when you stop laughing, I be like, oh my god, I fucked up. You fucking hate me, you fucking hate I'm gonnakill myself. I'mnna kill myself. I go, I fucked up. I like said something so weird.
Speaker 2: The best thing to do, ever, is to sit in front of like a TV and put like a YouTube video on with your friends and then just like have in you controlling the remote and pausing it every five seconds out with no it is. It is nice that you do that though, because like we would do it.
Speaker 1: Because I hate like our group will talk over video, but then we missed so many things to make fun of and make jokes about so I have to pause and back up because we can't miss a single second. What a single joke cannot be uns.
Speaker 2: Or unset today, Yeah exactly. But yeah, that's all we do is we sit in front of the fucking TV watching YouTube videos, and then all of us just like barely watching the YouTube video and making jokes about it the entire Like, what is that Space Odyssey three thousand club or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's basically our friends Odd.
Speaker 2: Space Girlfriend Audi Circle. No, it's New Jens.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: That's just been my vibe recently, and you'll put me onto New Genes. First time in a long time since Girlfriend addied Circle that I've listened to k pop and was like, oh, I actually this.
Speaker 1: Is so good. I like don't listen to any k pop really, But when I was in Korea, there was it was literally one specific area that I always heard new Jeens in. I can't remember the name of the area, but it's like one of the areas where they do like the night markets, and they were playing New Genes in every store. And I into that area twice and spent like four hours there each time. So I just kept hearing New Genes. And also I think New Genes is pretty big on TikTok, so like yeah, so I like knew their music. I was like, whoa, why do I like know this song? And then I was like, wait, this song is vibe.
Speaker 2: It's actually nothing. I also came to the realization that our attention deficit disorders just in general, with like our attention span, like as like a human race, have gotten has gotten so fucking bad that people can't even listen to a full song anymore and they have to speed it up and they call it the sped up version. Bitch, that's nightcore, like the real girlipops. No, like that's nice CBPM, like you're not, and it's like giving, like y'all are Damn.
Speaker 1: I can't TikTok put nightcore artists out of business like that, I know, just like it was some people's literally bread and butter to just speed up songs and be like here you go.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, so and that's it.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to I'm fucking done talking.
Speaker 2: Whoa, I'm done, my god. Okay, I have one question for you. Should we save it for the next episode, No, let's just give it. It's kind of it's just like kind of annoying. I was going to make a joke about like asking like for permission to bang you, But the real question is, like, if you were to host like a festival, who would your like top three artists be that you need to perform, and like keeping in mind that like, actually, no, it's just for you.
Speaker 1: You're the only person to keep in mind, like I need to sell tickets.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it's just just for you. We'll do it that way.
Speaker 1: Damn that's what you think about yours. That's like a actually really hard.
Speaker 2: I had a really good question because it's like I don't want to I want to see a musician that i've like, will never be able to see, but also like I want to have fucking fun and at the same time, and I want.
Speaker 1: To be around people having fun, because that's what makes festivals fun is when you're around other people who also really enjoy the music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously i'd have to say Aphex Twin because I'll never ever ever see him ever in my life. And then one chance I got to, I just chickened out and didn't want to drive three hours and I really should have fucking did it. In twenty nineteen, was it twenty eighteen at Coachell twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: But you can't. You can't blame yourself though, because you weren't even in La yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I just got into LA.
Speaker 1: Because you got to La like June. June.
Speaker 2: Oh wait it happened in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it happens in early April and I got here like two weeks after Coachella happened.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was twenty nineteeneen then no, I don't think so. I'm gonna look at that because I remember I was it was part.
Speaker 1: Of Beachella and Beachella was twenty eighteen or maybe not.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, Okay, I think I would want the Sundays per as one of my artists because like, I love their whole discard it was twenty nineteen. Fuck, that's fucked up. That makes it like worse. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember like asking everybody and everyone's like eh, and it was like fuck, I'm like, I don't want to go a lot.
Speaker 1: Like anyone else I wanted to, Like, I don't think there's anyone on twenty nineteen that I was like I need to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have to say it has to be musicians that I'll never see again, that's like kind of my thought on it. So like AFX twin, like he might do shows, but like I probably will never see them because they'll be in like stallholmb or some shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah this is a actually no, this was a good Coachella year.
Speaker 2: It was kind of crazy balls.
Speaker 1: Oh, but I think that was my era where like sorry, I was on my hater of ten polish it like I love you. Still don't fuck with him and Paula anymore. Once they did the fucking sand like cover album, I found them really annoying, Like I don't know, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry because I know they're huge, but yeah, so the Sundays would definitely be in my mix.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like, oh, I have to be so fucking annoying.
Speaker 1: I'd have to say Beyonce.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say Beyonce, but I'm like, I'm gonna see see her, like no matter what. I'm not joking. I will like this. I know people say this like as a joke, but I am dead serious. I would have sex with the nastiest fucking man ever to get a coach or bade Beyonce tickets like I would. I would dead ass on my body.
Speaker 1: You know the girl who was like, uh, I spent like fifty thousand dollars in a year to see Harry Styles. Yeah, I'm about to start gathering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and be like exactly, I'm supposed to.
Speaker 4: Go fund me and be like, guys, donate to my five thousand dollars because I need to be.
Speaker 1: Literally that resell tickets are that much, but like I need to be up close.
Speaker 2: Just know, if I am at co or Beyonce and I'm close, it's because I did disgusting things for those tickets. But yeah, mine would be AFX Twin and radio Head I fear, and I think it would be like Philip Glass, which like is like kind of annoying, but like I dead ass love like orchestral orchestral music right now and like based off of right Actually, no, that's been a long time coming. Or Steve Raich.
Speaker 1: I don't know, that's like too hard of a question.
Speaker 2: Maybe Cock two Twins. Oh yeah, I don't know, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought about it, and it would be Ai Drake, the kid Larroy and Machine Gun Kelly.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, that sounds like the scariest thing ever.
Speaker 3: Cg Ai or wait, hologram Ai Drake, Yeah yeah, or Peter Griffin singing like passion Fruit but something.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, is Robin Gutrie still alive?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, okay he is, because I was gonna be like I was thinking, for some reason the other day I thought that all these like really important lead female vocalists that I liked, you were you here that night? That I was like, oh, like, not alive anymore. And then everybody was like, no, all these people are alive. And for some reason, I have a really bad habit where I just assume people are not with us anymore. If they made really good music in like the seventies to nineties, I'm like, there's no way you're still here, because that would also mean that you did this when you were so fucking young, and that's really upsetting.
Speaker 3: Because it breaks my brain to just imagine that that person just wakes up and like watches.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's literally.
Speaker 2: That's literally why I don't think anybody is alive except for me, because I'm like, yeah, fucking right, Like I was thinking about that last night as I was doing my laundry. I was like, no one else does this, Like I'm the only fool on this planet falling for and actually doing my laundry. And if I see you or Josh doing it, it's not real, it's not happening. It's all like an act. But like when when when you go away on your vacations or when Josh goes back to OC and I'm kind of like alone by myself. It's y'all getting your vacation time from being accuracy.
Speaker 1: Lilian, Yeah, that does make sense, because I have a lot of vacation time.
Speaker 2: Now, why are you getting nervous? I thought your heart rate increase? You too?
Speaker 1: Well, I can't think of anybody else but The Sundays because like that's the only artist off top of my head right now that I know. I would like love their whole discography, and I don't want to pick anybody that I can see in concert, so I'm trying to like think I would actually pay so much money just to see Robin Guctrie. Like that's one of my favorite like ambient artists ever, who the fuck? And Robin is just from Cocktau Twins, So if I saw Cock two Twins, I would be seeing Robin, so like that would be a good mix. I think I would put cocktoon Twins.
Speaker 2: Or Brian Eno would be really good.
Speaker 1: Slow Dive, even though Slow Dive I think still plays.
Speaker 2: I need to host a fucking music festival so bad.
Speaker 1: That was something we always talked about in like twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, but now everybody in their fucking mother does music festivals and it's just ran through. Yeah, it's ran through, and like I don't know if.
Speaker 3: I do that ever, Bad Baby, backpack Kid, and then and Bo Burnham or Daniel.
Speaker 1: Fuck also like what do you just look up people who's like insufferable people with the letter.
Speaker 2: B is their first thing, and I am evangelist.
Speaker 1: I would say I would pay so much money if like if there was you know the TikTok like fights where it's like you pay for someone to win, and it was like Bad Baby versus Bo Burnham, and whoever won, that's who was going to perform. I would tap so much money into Bad Baby. I'd be like, please, that's been coming out as a Bo Burnham.
Speaker 3: I was just imagining, like wheat pasted posters for that festival, like the kid.
Speaker 1: On the Triple Wait dides a backpack kid hit someone or was that the Sophie.
Speaker 2: Kid Selfie Sepie Kid. Fuck. What was I gonna fucking say? Goddamn it fucked, there was something so funny that was going to come out of my mouth. What did you just say? Wheat pasty both burn them? Bad baby, bad baby.
Speaker 1: TikTok. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Someone was telling me that we need to do a TikTok rivalry thing and see who wins. I was saying, I think you would win on the like live thing for like when people donate for someone to win, I think you would win, like fullhearted.
Speaker 2: I dead don't think.
Speaker 1: So I saw somebody like these two girls doing it. She was like, she's a fucking cheater. Like they were actually beefing crazy over and I was like whoa, and she was being selling. She was like, you're a fucking bum bitch. You have twelve dollars in your fucking account right now, like because she only had like twelve people who voted for her or something.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, So we should do that and then donate the money to my weed fund because I smoke a lot of cush. Hey hey hey yea yea yea yea. No, dude, I really need to find that joke. And that's why I interrupt people because it's gone it like left, it's someone else is gonna fucking say it.
Speaker 1: Well, write it down and then say it in the next episode, and if somebody comments it will act like they don't exist. Bad Baby, we need a bad Baby Bad Bunny collab.
Speaker 2: That's who I thought Ky was gonna say as his real answer, but we still have yet to get a real answer.
Speaker 3: Those were real answers.
Speaker 1: My god, you're so weird.
Speaker 3: I don't know the real answers that I don't know. Whenever I think of that, my brain goes into like scarcity mindset and it freezes up, and I just I don't know. There's so many amazing artists that I like.
Speaker 2: And then who is your favorite musician?
Speaker 1: I don't no, I don't really have are you like insecure to say no?
Speaker 3: I truly just don't really have one.
Speaker 1: On Spotify it's like your favorite.
Speaker 3: I don't know. How do you see that?
Speaker 2: Look up like Spotify rapped. I'm so curious to see what your top is. I feel like I've heard you listening to Drake before, like liking.
Speaker 3: Drake, still like Drake a lot. I used to you also like as weird as that is now to say because I never listened to Drake.
Speaker 1: But I really like, have you seen him live?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We were yea literally want.
Speaker 3: I genuinely alone? Like the production on a lot of Drake songs is pretty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like you like just rap, like shitty rap, good rap, and like really like new contemporary rap.
Speaker 3: I kept on thinking, like, I can't pick three, but what would be really sick is seeing like Young Lean do a headlining show, because I don't like, imagine if we're in a world where Young Lean like headlined Coachella and what that show would look.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, and everybody enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, I feel like that would be really cool.
Speaker 1: I wonder what his stage production would look like if he had that kind of money.
Speaker 2: Though he could freak that shit. He's got weird ass ideas in that fucking brain. But all right, let's tap into Mediam Little Fluffy Clouds by The Orb, Psychic Sweeping by Patricia wolf D, mask Rose Evangelists, and Slow Mo by Paul Leonard Morgan. And then I've been watching I watched Guardians of the Galaxy and that movie was a masterpiece.
Speaker 1: The new one, uh mineus Listen to My Song by Derondo, I'll belong to you, Clyde d.
Speaker 2: Huh, I just said Dean during.
Speaker 1: Uh Bitter with the Sweet Carol King. I don't know. I've been like re listening to the same like three songs, and those songs are In and Out of the Shadows by Dion, I Just Want to Talk to You Charles Brown and Sleepy Creek and Alone Again by Gilbert O'Sullivan. That song is like so good and guess I'm done by Glenn Campbell.
Speaker 2: But Glenn Campbell was someone I was considering as like one of my musicians I would see live.
Speaker 1: I just don't know that I care for most of his discography. I like he has like a like six songs that are some of the best songs ever, but then like all the other like really classic folks songs that are like sticking to the the guidelines of folk songs.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know if I'm genuinely curious though, like what everyone listening to this is their top three. I just think that's like such a good question to like get to know someone and you can base a lot. So I'll literally leave a comment or whatever, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Would love to see Neptunes or paral or like any idea, any you would be late, like whether it's like Pharrell solo or like any r D or like just the Neptunes. And they're literally having all these artists that they produce for come out. That would be asking too much though. That's literally asking for like eighteen million artists to be backstage waiting to like get on.
Speaker 2: That would be a ld As concert.
Speaker 3: Where were you saying, Wichita alignment? Seeing that line would.
Speaker 2: Be so yeah, that would make me like breaking.
Speaker 1: That would be so nice.
Speaker 2: All right. That was the episode by Disease you so much for
Speaker 1: Nine h